Speaker 1: Get ready, seventeenth day of December twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Allegedly according to that thing we call a calenter, this the O'Kelly effect. We are live here at ocelly dot com and Lustie. It is also a tiers Day or Tuesday, if you will. So what am I doing. I'm live and loud. I am supposed to have Gail nick Jackson with me. Now. I gotta tell you I tried calling her a couple of times before the show. I've gone to air a little bit late here, but I want to talk to her if you listen to the Friday show, which I didn't get to release yet because there were problems, and i'll tell you all about those coming up real soon. But we'll get some podcasts out over the next twelve hours or so. There's gonna be a bunch of new posts and stuff like that. But I spilled a bucket of gatorade right before I went live to air and tried to call Gail and she wasn't answering her phone. So I'm live on the stream. You guys can hear it, and we'll preserve it via the podcast feed. How about that? And see what happens when we dial Gail Nix Jackson once again. Now I got a funny story if for some reason she's still not answering her phone. And I've got even better stories for what's going on here if she does answer the phone. Okay, and don't mind me, folks, I'm not feeling particularly well. I could talk about some news and other stuff. And this sixteen year old kid that apparently slaughtered his family. He was drunk and called up called up nine to one one to say, Hey, I'm drunk. I killed my family that out of the New York area. Earlier today, I saw the published article. I'm not sure if it was today or yesterday, but maybe we'll get into that before we're all done tonight. I've got Larry Hancock scheduled for or let me see now tomorrow, and uh, Albert Lanaire scheduled for another day. So we got we got a few things going on this week and some other stuff I might try to squeeze in on the live feed, try and make up for the fact that I was way too ill to get out podcasts last week at all. And uh, I'm still ill, actually, but I'm just gonna push forward. But I'm telling you, I have a weird experience to describe. If nothing else on the show tonight. Anyway, let's give Gail nick Jackson a call and uh see if she'll answer. Now I'm using my Skype dial out, so my apologies.
Speaker 3: Wow, Paul has been forwarded to voicemail. The person you're trying to reach is not available at the tone. Please record your message. When you have finished recording, you may hang up.
Speaker 2: Gail. It is Chuck o'chelly calling you to try and get a hold of you for tonight's interview. It's Tuesday. It's just after eight pm Eastern, which is, you know, just after seven pm Central where you are. So, Gail, I wanted to talk about the lawsuit. I wanted to get on this with you and let's get it out there. I mean, I know Doug got a hold of you right away and got you on the Dallas action. But oh, Gail, maybe you forgot about me. All right, Hopefully everything's okay. I hope all is well Dad as well, and all that and good news keeps rolling for you. Talk to you soon. So anyway, guys, that's the way that is. I called Gail. I'll try and call her again. Maybe I'll take a break even and try and call her. I have, like I said, a few things that I could cover alternatively here. I meant to have this discussion with her tonight, and she booked it with me. You know. Let's see, I mean, do we have any emails anything else. Let's see. No, no no email from Gail, no no calls telling me she's not coming or anything. So like I said, uh, there there, there's first of all, this story in the New York Post. Uh published on the sixteenth, So I guess yesterday, and you know it's got a I'm looking at a weather map slide show in front of this is very weird the New York Post sometimes on their website. But anyway, I'll drop the link in the chat room and try and reach Gaale again in a few moments. I mean, it could be just running behind it. Oh my god, I didn't realize what time it was. And I'll give her a call shortly. Anyways. So, a sixteen year old New Mexico boy was arrested Saturday morning after he allegedly gunned down his parents and teenage siblings and then drunkenly called nine to one one to confess to the quadruple homicide. Police said Diego Leva facing first degree murder charges in the horrific slaughter that happened at Let's see Move. This happened around three thirty am before the Valencia County Sheriff's office received a phone call from the murder suspect. New Mexico State Police said in a news release. The teen allegedly told a dispatcher over the phone that he killed his family, then walked out with his hands in the air. When deputies reached his home in the city of Bellin, authorities said a New Mexico teen boy was arrested to oh that's a caption under this thing. State police said Leva was extremely intoxicated, but was taken into custody without incident. So it was amazing to me. Who it just looks like they decide to kill who isn't even resisting arrest sometimes and who they don't they take in. And I mean even when they brought Dylan Roof to go get Burger King on his way to jail, I mean might as well, but you know after he shot up at church. Right anyways, that's that's the okay. The suspect's forty two year old father Leonardo Leva, thirty five year old mother Adriana Bancomo, sixteen year old sister Adrian Leva, and fourteen year old brother Alexander Liva were all found dead with gunshot wounds inside the home, according to law enforcement and kr QE quick curiosity here. Unless I'm misreading this, I guess there's a busy family happening there because two sixteen year olds in the same year, huh, and then a fourteen year old is the youngest wild thirty five year old mom, forty two year old father seven year age defend. Somebody once told me that was like the perfect age difference. Then they have a picture of the parents. Now, look, you know, like regular people. Mom's a little more tan than dad, but dad kind of looks like, you know, typical mixed race, light skinned people. She looks like a typical kind of housewife. There's I don't know, packages around for Christmas or a birthday or something, and they just seem to be normal people in a normal home, typical Americana anyway. And it says in a caption under that that's the picture of the victims. The teen allegedly okay, anyway, a former teacher was in disbelief that the teen boy could be responsible for the ruthless slangs. I would never have thought that something like this would happen, and that Diego would be capable of doing something like this, Educator Vanessa Lagrange told The Guardian. Everyone's in shock. The police Investigation Bureau is still trying to determine what sparked the murderous rampage. Now why do I bring this up? Why did I choose to read this particular story? Got to tell you it's it's real simple. We are about to enter an interesting time period here, okay at twenty twenty five is hello, fan meat shite. This is where we're going. And I'm telling you the amount of and I know that weird discussion that happened on the Friday Night show where you know, b Pete was completely amazed that I have no sort of sympathy for you know, millionaires who get murdered. But I don't you know, you want me to lie about it. I mean I would love to, and I try to on a very basic level, have you know, compassion for anybody whose life is wrongfully taken. But on balance, you see, there's this problem where if you're involved in the constant taking of life. That is part of your mechanism. And indeed, we may be winding talking up, winding up this week talking about some eugenics and some other things where people have agendas to cull the society a bit, and whether it's for the corporate gain of the almighty dollar, or it's for a psychopathic ideal, or it's over the imaginary borderlines that are supposedly painted on the map that you must defend because somebody's put their foot on a piece of land and named it so many hundreds of years ago, and other people tell them that their God entitled them to a piece of land. And other people think that since there, you know, ancestors lived there, maybe they deserve to live there too. And you know, in all these different reasons for why it is that people slaughter and systematically murder one another, like it's a giant factory farm and we are nothing more than mushrooms to be culled. Yeah, I have trouble with sympathy for those that lack humanity when they're more than pleased to benefit on So, yeah, I guess I'm a bad guy in that way. Anyhow, let's try one more time to reach out to Gale before we turn this into a completely different sort of show. And I tell you about a spoiler, I guess for something I'm gonna do that I've never done before on this show. And I'm gonna try and do a lot of things that I've never done before on this show in the coming months, because it's time to change stuff up. Plus, I got a story about you know what happened to me starting on well, starting well before Friday night. But I was so dysfunctional on Friday night that frankly I had to sadly even visit the hospital. Okay, and if you know me, if you knew me in person, I guarantee you you'd be like shocked that I even was, you know, not just dragged there in a straight jacket or something. Because I I hate them. I can't stand these so called doctors who again are under an oath where they're supposed to have done no harm, but are sometimes often involved in guess what, systematically eugenically sanitation wise, you know, cleaning up humanity or calling us again. You know, boy, who do I sound like? At this point, Well, AJ went on a whole rampage about the gay frogs again not too long ago. I don't know if you missed that one. I certainly did until somebody like, well, not somebody, somebody's a bunch of somebody's had to email it to me because whatever he's doing with the Alex Jones Show, and now he has his platform back, et cetera, it's pumping out transcripts really rapidly, really quickly. In the transcript you know, forced them to have to email it to me. And then I listened to AJ for a minute and was appalled at the fact that him and I have similar sounding American voices, and it's it's starting to get to me where you know the Australian guys. He used to tell me all the time that that was the problem that I sounded a lot like panic attack Jones over there by jonestown at infohoovers. You know, you sound just the same as him, and I would say, a totally different accent, completely different attitude. And I'm not here to amp up your anxiety and cash in on it like he is. Oh, your mail vitality's going because they're killing the gay frogs by bye or tangy whatever it is. Mail Enhanceford pill and you got to buy stuff from my doctor father, who's a doctor. He's a doctor. I think he's a dentist maybe anyway, doctor of dentistry. Does that even count? I mean, I know they get doctor plates and whatnot, you know, on their cars, But anyway, who cares. Let's try gayl one more time and see if we can't get lucky enough to uh to get the lovely Gail Nick Jackson, author of course Orville Nicks Senior's granddaughter, right uh and the daughter of Orbviell Nicks Junior, and Lustie, the woman who went on a decades long crusade to simply recover the original Knicks film of the jfk assassination. I've had her on the show before. I have no idea what year the last time was, but I've had her on several times, and I've had some interesting interactions with her. The best ones were this past year at Lancer and the year before at Lancer twenty seventeen. Lancer was an entirely different narrative. So anyway, let's try Gayale one more time and see if we can't somehow reach her. Let's just make sure I got the number correctly in front of me. Yes, I do good, So try again with Gayl Nick Jackson. Apologies for the skype noise. By the way, all.
Speaker 3: Has been forwarded to voicemail. The person you're trying to reach is not available at the tone. Please record your message. When you have finished recording, you may hang up.
Speaker 2: Hey, Gail, it's Chuck o'ceelly again calling you from the o'celly effect and I'm on my microphone and all that good stuff. I'm live on the air and I was hoping to speak to you today because we had arranged to get together this Tuesday discuss tell people who hadn't heard on dub show all about the courtroom ruling regarding you the next film. Anyway, I hope that your family and everyone is intact, safe and strong. I hope nothing is wrong. Okay, you know, send me an email or something and let me know that at least you're okay, or let me know what I did that now I'm on your crap list or whatever. Please, I don't know. I thought we were all cool last time we talked. What can I say? All? Right, Well again, I hope you're well. I hope your husband's well. I hope your dad's well, hope everybody's well, and I hope this is nothing more than just you know, oops, I forgot and you know, I'm sorry. I'm so forgettable. Gail. I'll talk to you soon, I hope. So that's that. I let another message for Gale next Jackson. Okay, and uh, I guess we're not going to talk to her tonight. I'll have to rearrange that and maybe talk to her in earlier point in the day or something like that. I guess we'll have to go there. All right. So I've covered one news story thus far that is out of the New York Post. I'm gonna drop that into the live chatroom at ochelly dot com just so you guys can follow along. We'll roll it back later. If you go to Shelly dot com and you go to the chat and listen page, very accessible, you can always roll it back. Take a look at the time, and if it's you know, between eight and nine pm Eastern any given week night, with the exception usually of Monday, and of course I don't usually do live weekends, you can catch you up so really quickly. I guess I'll tell you. Well. One thing is that I'm feeling a little bad because you know, in twenty seventeen, Gail and I were talking before I went to Dallas, and I was like, you know, I've never been to Dallas on my own. I'm going to be a blind guy getting off a bus. And she said, you know, I know Dallas really well, and of course I do, and I'll tell you what. I'll pick you up from the bus station and bring you to your hotel because I logistically had no idea where the hotel was, you know, I was going to just basically the plan before she offered to pick me up was, I'll go get a taxi and I'll tell them the name of the hotel and the taxi driver will have to know where it is. So I figured i'd work from there and try and call Mike Swanson and see where he was at and hook up with him. In that way, I would have you know, help getting around the city at night. That I was, you know, anytime I had gone there previously. I had been around Dallas a few times, but I had never gone to a conference. And whenever I did go though, I had gone you know, via a car, and whoever was with me, that's who got us to where we were going, and they knew where we were going, and if I needed directions to go somewhere else, I got it for them and we went. You know, this is how I got to go to a district attorney, Henry Wade's house, or a former district attorney at that point. Actually he was retired and all that, but he had a nice little office in his house, and you know, sat down and told me, with a gleeful grin, the whole story about that night when the press conference was happening, and Hey, did you know who the man was that spoke up and corrected me? Because I said, you know, he said something about, you know, some organation whatever, And I said, oh, yes, mister Wade, I'm very familiar with all of the media coverage. And I quoted right away and told him what you said was he was part of the freak Cuba movement or whatever. And I said a voice or possibly two, I had not studied the audio in depth at that point, from somewhere in the room, this packed press conference room said to you, no, that's the fair play for Cuba committee. And you know, he kind of shrugged it off. Live in nineteen sixty three, as events were occurring but he said, you know that was and of course I did. I said, now, I contend now, And at that point was starting to come up with an idea that there was more than one voice, and I'm certain of it now, and I think I might have even identified who it is, one of those little tidbits I would throw into a JFK book just along the way if I do, indeed pro do one at some point. Anyway, Yes, I said, yeah, of course that was Jack Ruby. He said, Dave, right, you knew that. I said, well, how did he know that? He said, I don't know. Anyway. I have a DVD, a mini DVD of this discussion with Henry Wade, which apparently and I've seen a couple of other people interview him in some you know, really scarcely viewed videos. One of the coolest ones actually was what's his name? Mark Oakes had recorded him, the guy who did the Mystery FBI Man videotape and DVD. Later, Mark Oaks had done a cool piece on this and had gone to his house, and I swear to God, word for word, he tells him the same story about Jack Ruby. I mean, the same is exactly, I mean, with the same breaks and beats and almost memories not entirely clear on this at the moment, and it's a visual cue, but I mean it sounded like somebody just press play on either Mars or my interview during the time either Mark or myself went there to go interview Henry Wade Muppett, because it was the same lines, read the same way, you know what I mean. But it wasn't. I mean, he just he has apparently told or had no now long gone, but had apparently told that story probably a million times, because it's an interesting, crazy fact, and back then, you know, no YouTube or nothing in the early nineties. I'm thinking ninety two or three, because yeah, ninety three would be the thirtieth ent Yeah, probably ninety three is when I got you know, enough people interested to travel with me, and we did a few things, you know, our trip to Pennsylvania, our trip to Washington, a few other places. And also because I was able to travel as a musician at the time, I ended up going to Los Angeles at a certain point. Anyway, point is that if I had the opera tunity while I was doing other business, I would obviously hook some kind of Oh I got free time, great JFK something a witness lives here now, you know whatever. Even when I went to Canada, I did that anyhow, which, by the way, the Canadian interest in the JFK assassination has risen in recent years, and I'm not sure why. I mean, I don't know. They're running a lot of stuff on Canadian TV. Anyway. I have to look into that some more. But so my point is, I've been to Dallas a bunch of times, and like I said, Gayle said, Okay, I'll pick you up, I'll drop you off your hotel. Great, So I do the whole Greyhound a hell. And I'm telling you you do not want to travel on a Greyhound bus for more. I mean, I guess you could tolerate almost anything for a couple hours. And I've dealt with the New York Subway and New Jersey transit for a lot of years in my life. You know, I've only lived down south for about ten years, and probably my time living outside of New Jersey is only a handful of years aside from that. So being generous, let's just say I spent fifteen years living elsewhere, and I'm fifty two years old, quickly approaching fifty three. So you know, if you go with that, I mean, you're clicking awfully dangerously close to forty years I probably spent in New Jersey childhood and all right, so you know, I was accustomed to that in New York, SA hop skip and not even a jump, you know, over on the other side of the river, So not a big deal. You definitely get accustomed to, you know, pack trains and difficulties and stuff like that. I mean, I wouldn't put a guy in a chokehold over some of the antics I've seen, although it's a little crazy sometimes. And in the late seventies it was a big mess to go underground or to go anywhere where you weren't seen in public. And oh, by the way, in a lot of cases, in any other part of the country, you could find safety by being publicly accessible and viewable. Back then, despite you know, no videotapes or anything, it seemed like people didn't really want to do any serious harm to anybody in public in broad daylight, as they used to say back then. But those rules have since been completely abandoned by the majority of the society that prevails in the New York Tri State metro area. Whatever you want to call it, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania. I always thought of it as but they called it that tri state area New York, New Jersey and Connecticut at one point. I always think of Connecticut as the really the pointless part of the metro area there because it's really mostly rich people outside of like you go to Bridgeport and whatnot, and it's like just a lot of rich white people again outside of places like Bridgeport, and it's just kind of boring. The food's not good. People are kind of snotty and snooty and jerky, and you know, doctors and lawyers live out there, but they're almost paupers. Everybody's got a housekeeper, you know, that kind of crap. Anyways, So yeah, so I lived in that area most of my life. So the Greyhound is packed. It's a hell is trip. I'm on there about I don't know, twenty six hours or something like this to go, because you know, it doesn't take twenty six hours. It takes about say twelve or thirteen really if you're an a fishing driver and you spend some of that time, you know, going in and out of places that are not being blocked up by rush hour traffics stuff like that, and your highway miles. It's pretty good, pretty good trip, but twelve thirteen, fourteen hours max. Should be in a regular vehicle to go from Georgia to Dallas, Texas, or at least making where I'm at so that, yeah, I get there and I'm exhausted, and you know, I'm jumping on and off the bus trying to grab a cigarette here or there. Uh, you know, we make a couple of prisoner pickups on the way from a couple of state penitentiaries different places in the South. Now, this doesn't normally bother me, except that, like I said, no empty seats on this damn bus at all, so everybody's packed up against everybody. At one point, I had a weird, very dirty sort of woman with a garbage bag where she was carrying her belongings in a garbage bag and insisting on keeping them in front of her. And believe me, leg room is not a great feature on Greyhound. Okay, you know, stuff didn't work, all kinds of weirdness. I think that there was supposed to be like access to free Wi Fi on the bus that didn't work, right. I had a couple of snacks. Some of the odd passengers that were with me were like aggressively trying to pump cigarettes. Saw He's a very very weird kind of just crap. I am so done, you know, thank god, I'm going to see a friendly face. I'll see Gail. I'll ask her where I can go get I don't know, a sandwich or something, because I got there and I think it was I don't know, I want it. It was dark, so I want to say it was like, uh, I don't know, eleven o'clock at night, and uh, I'm thinking, you know, this will be this will be cool, you know what I mean, everything will be all right. You know. I've gone to watch the sun go down and it'll be up again in a few hours. But I'm gonna go hit my hotel room and sleep. Well. Gail didn't answer the phone, so I'm sitting there, going, now, what do I do? Uh? So I go over to try and you know, get to the taxi stand and there's, uh, there's these lines. I don't know if every city has these. New York used to have them, but I mean they're really just vague suggestions. And I've seen him in a couple other place I think I've seen him in Chicago, and uh, almost any place with a large sort of station of sorts for travel, whether it's a bus or a plane or station. When you're in a big city or decent city size city, not like you know, a small city in the Midwest or something, but I mean, like an actual substantial urban environment, you usually have a transportation hub that's nearby. And they almost always used to have anyway, I don't know if that's again post COVID, god knows, used to have these taxi stands transportation hub once you land on the ground, if you came off a bus or a plane, unless you have the funds to go rent a car, or you're a blind jackass like me and can't drive a car, you know, what are you gonna do? Rent a bike or you know, get an East scooter. Well East scooters weren't out then as far as I know, but they might have been twenty seventeen. Anyway, doesn't matter. Didn't see him in Dallas, I'll tell you that. So I go over to the taxi stand and I'm standing there and I'm practically wanting to fall asleep and lighting a cigarette like I'm about to do now I'll taking another stand at this when I'm done with the story and try and call Gail one more time. But so I'm standing there, you know, waiting at the taxi stand. I don't know. Maybe Gail forgot about me Chapelle's sleep, I don't know. I'll try her again tomorrow. And a homeless guy comes over to me and you know, hey, you know, can you do this or that for me?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Look at this, the phone is ringing, guys, so I'm gonna interrupt my story here, I guess, and try and answer the phone for Gail Nick Jackson, I think it is. Let's see if that's true. Hello, yes, yes, oh, oh, okay, I didn't know that. I didn't know that. I hear you. I'm on listen, I'm on the air right now. They can't hear you, but I'm on my radio show. Yeah, because this is my radio show time. No, they can't hear you, no sir, No, sir, they cannot hear you. But I'm just letting you know. And I don't have any money, so you know, no no problem. Listen. I'm glad to know she's okay. Okay, I'm glad to know she's okay. But I got my headphones on. I'll just continue on with my show, which the listeners can hear one side of this conversation. I got Gail Nick Jackson's husband on the phone. Guys, that's what you're hearing, but you can't hear him because he's on the extension phone. I use on the side here that you heard ring. So okay, look, I hope she feels better, but just let her know. I tried to get hold of her for the interview and I went live, but you know, she wasn't there. But I'll get in touch. But tell her. I hope she feels better, Siah, And uh, you know again, sorry about that. I had no idea that she was ill. Yes, yes, well email, yeah, email it to me. This way I'll actually have it and I won't lose it. No, no problem. Just look, email me the number and that way we can we I can contact you, you know, because uh, excellent, excellent, All right, hey, look, Merry Christmas to you. I I just got out of the hospital. By the way I went to the hospital, I don't know what was wrong with me. Still. Anyway, I'm about to tell that story on the air. They're here in half a conversation right now, you guys enjoying this anyway, I'm gonna let you go and go back to my radio show, but you email me that number please because I don't have it yet. And uh yeah, and tell her please make sure to tell her that I really hope she feels better very soon and I want to talk to her as soon as she's up for it. Okay, excellent. And also the phone call she asked me to make, I did make it, and I'm going to continue trying to make it. Okay, all right, appreciate it, thank you, thank you. Okay. So now I've just heard from Gail Nick Jackson's husband, and apparently she's ill. Anyway, back to the story of what happened in Dallas. I'm on the taxi stand line and a homeless guy is bugging me for cigarettes and this and that. And it's a long taxi line at like, you know, eleven or eleven thirty, I don't know, somewhere near that time at night at the taxi stand in Dallas. And so I'm standing there like man, I'm hungry, I want to get something to eat. Let me find the damn hotel first, and the homeless guy's like that hotel is not far from here. I didn't walk you there. I said, okay, I'll tell you what. I give you a couple of bucks, show me where the hotel is. So the guy took me to the hotel. It was only a couple of blocks away. Actually I didn't know that the taxi guy, the first taxi guy that I moved up to before I talked to this guy, the homeless guy said he wouldn't even take me on the ride because it was too short of a trip. So I should have known that it was that close. But still I had no direction my cell phone. I tried calling Gail, but also the charger didn't work on the bus, so my battery died over the course of a full day. It wasn't fully charged when I got on the bus, but because the charger didn't work in the arm of the seat, I couldn't get a battery charge all the time. So now, after trying to call Gail and everything, I've got a dead phone, a homeless guy, and just the name of the hotel that I got to try and show up at where I'm supposed to be staying with Mike Swanson. I okay, anyways, So yeah, taxi guy goes, I'm not even wasting my time with that short trip when I told him where I was going. All right, fine, homeless guy, though, come on, I'll walk you there. So I'm thinking, let me grab a hold of you know, because I'm not traveling anywhere without something that can be utilized as a weapon. Grab all of my weapon, just in case this is some kind of you know, quick shakedown. Try and take me down, right, because maybe this guy's gonna walk me somewhere. Go, oh, you got to cut through this alley and then he's gonna mug me right, Take my suitcase, take whatever I got my pockets. I'm exhausted, I'm clearly a little disheveled. I've been on the Greyhound from Hell. I'm a sweaty mess right, probably shaken too. You know how you get real cold when you first and this is November in Dallas anyways, so it wasn't that cold, but for a guy who just woke up, felt pretty damn cold. So I go and the guy walks me there, and I think I gave him ten bucks and he was happy with the ten bucks. So then he asked me, oh you need this? No, no, no, I'm good. I'm happy. I'm at the hotel. So I go into the hotel and I'm trying to figure out a way to, you know, find a plug somewhere in this very nice hotel. Locky, where's your electrical outlet? Man, I must have looked great, beat up suitcase, you know, long hair, probably not in the hairtie, mess, baseball hat on, right. I think I put on pajama pants because I knew I was going to be in a seat for twenty six hours or twenty four hours or whatever, you know. And I had done a couple of struggles trying to smoke and jump on and off the bus, and then I would lose my seat. It was madness. So I get there, I get the room key, I get to go up to the room, and now I'm trying to figure out, Oh my god, I need something to eat. And next thing I know is Swhanson says, you know, because he shows up at the room. We're both at the room. And this is after I had to I finally did find an outlet by the way, and actually I couldn't check in by myself because I didn't know where my ID was in my luggage. And Mike comes down and uh, from the from the room because I found a charger and it just took a while, and I'm outside smoke and he came out to me, Okay, I'll take you up to the room. Here's the key. He had the extra key already. I said, great. So I get up there and it's a nice room and we're ready to crash. Okay. Next thing I know is, oh, I don't know if I want to do this or not, but you know, we can go out to dinner. So we went somewhere to eat. I forget where, but it was one of the first times I ever saw somebody order one of those what is it a blue Moon beer or something, And there was a couple of guys, one guy who had worked with David Lifton, but didn't recognize me. He was a guy from LA I guess anyhow, whatever it was, I was just like grateful to have landed there. But Gil stud me up in twenty seventeen. Now tonight, apparently according to her husband, Uh, she's very ill. But nobody notified me to tell me cancel show. Anyway, it's been a hell of a week. Let me take a little break, get my bearings back and give you, guys, uh, you know, some other updates, maybe some other news. Maybe I'll reveal to you the strange direction I'm thinking about going in, because bottom line, I feel drained. I feel completely dejected by a whole lot of crap that's gone on recently. And I'm not just talking about world events and the you know, the rise and new normalization of the you know of the Trump dumpster fire, which is going to continue and people are going to cheer as everything burns one way or another. That's right. You keep that Obamacare crap away from me. I got my Affordable Care Act. I don't want your government money. I got Social Security. Well, you know, if they privatize everything, it'll be beautiful because you'll actually have been proven right retroactively, even though you were crazy to think about it that way in the first place. But cool, enjoy The value of life is not you know, all that relative. Or maybe it is. I mean, if it's your relatives. Maybe, uh oh, are we about to get into a paradox? Are we going to have to talk about how possibly there have been some works of fiction recently that could be mirroring or be the precursors the actual fruition of old plans becoming new realities, et cetera, et cetera. Am I going to have to talk to you about a guy who may have been from the year twenty thirty six? Are we going to have to discuss again the literary creation of a fictional reality in which a predetermined future has already been mapped out? And maybe there is an adaptive way to study this while we get brand new diseases and the culling that continues to keep on keeping on. Look at it this way, this will be a different sort of show tonight. I'm sure that much alone. Hopefully you are too. I'm gonna continue this after a short break on theochelly dot com radio network. Maybe I'll even hook up the phone lines in the meantime, how about that. I'll be right back. So keep your minds and your ears open. Tears day, ocelly effect. We are live but prowlong.
Speaker 4: This is James Corb at quarter report dot com and you're listening to the O'Kelly affected o'lly dot com.
Speaker 5: Yo yo. This Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action podcast presented by Wall Street Window, and you are listening to the o'chilly effect revelation through conversation.
Speaker 6: Go ahead calling the truth about the day Ay assassination.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, what do you want to know any Baker's wild claim Oswal girlfriends he knew Ruby and Barry answer weapons, Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 3: But okay, Oswal was on the building and trying to invent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 7: Come on now, has a real effort on the day of Hay assassination.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judithbary Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at kias jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith Barry Baker in her own words.
Speaker 8: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of The Times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warhead that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against.
Speaker 2: For more information, The Warstate.
Speaker 8: Dot Com dot Com Radio Network.
Speaker 2: World Revelation through Conversation in Denial.
Speaker 6: The Secret Wars with Air Strips and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret Wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 9: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larry Hancock. For more information go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com.
Speaker 6: In digital or physical.
Speaker 2: Revelation through conversation, the US expressed like caller stools. There anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com not necessarily reflect he views little Chilly dot com or Chuck Chilly, and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Let's see what your solis.
Speaker 10: See many want yall schools from and ships still.
Speaker 11: Can say from if we thought that.
Speaker 10: Sad scoop that all that.
Speaker 4: In searching something that.
Speaker 11: Something such as something I.
Speaker 12: O Chilly dot com.
Speaker 2: Get ready get ready for okay smoke him if you got him. This is the busted night where I was supposed to interview Gail Nick Jackson but could not, did not, et cetera. I have opened up the phone lines though in case somebody wants to call, they can do so. Uh three five zero one six. But I think I'm just gonna complete the stories here real fast about a couple of things, and then get the hell out of the way and be done for today, because like I said, I got Larry Hancock, Albert Lanier coming up. There may be a surprise guest on Thor'sday night as well. There's a couple of interesting discussions that we're gonna have to have regarding Syria, the changing of the guard or the government should be over there in Syria, a couple of fascinating gaffes in my mind that have been made by the news recently. In addition, Uh, we're gonna have to start talking about how there is a seismic shift regarding Donald Trump. You know, no matter what I do, I'm gonna wind up discussing this Trump mf you know, for the next four year years. If I live that long and can maintain the radio show, right, there's no doubt about it. I'm gonna have too. But anyway, the reasoning at this point regarding this mess, uh you know, regarding what what is what is happening? Oh right, I wasn't done with the Dallas story, was I Okay? So I finally get into the hotel, as I was saying, because I told you about my rival, Gail stood me up tonight. Apparently she's very ill and she doesn't sound good, and her husband said, you know, oh she missed you know whatever, that's cool. I'm glad that she's okay. I mean, I'm not happy she's sick, but glad she's okay at least, you know, and hopefully I'll be able to get her on soon. Doug Campbell is kind of a closer relationship with those people, so you know he's gonna he's he's the boy there, you know what I'm saying. So Dallas Action, I guess, will be the place to tune to. You're gonna absolutely have to get your updates from there because because even though I got a little bit of private time talking to Gail on geez whatever day it was, the day after she announced that she well, the day after the court ruling appened, not she announced, he announced it on his show because of the the court ruling, right, and the court ruling occurred. Let me let me go grab that actually, take a look at it, because let's see respond common opinion. Yeah, here we go. Okay, So in case number one, okay, colon twenty three dh CV Dash zero zero seven zero four h s SS filed twelve eleven, twenty four. I believe it was the twelfth that Doug put out the Dallas action, So he might have called her that day or the or the next day, got her right on the phone, got her right on the podcast, and put out the Dallas Action update throughout which Gail basically, you know, declared how good God is and how happy she is that they have decided ultimately in the case of Orville Knicks Jackson, excuse me, Orvile Knicks Junior, not Jackson, Orville Nicks Junior. Excuse me, plaintiff the United States defendant, what they did. Let's see at the top here, just real fast, Okay, I'm not gonna read the whole thing, but plaintiff Orvill Knicks Jackson Junior, which is Gayle's father, Okay, and therefore the lead person here I guess for compensation or answers regarding Orvile Knicks Seniors film of the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Anyway back to an opinion and order, Plaintiff Orvilell Knicks Junior seeks just compensation under the Fifth Amendment for an illegal Oh excuse me for an alleged taking a property, namely a long missing film of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy dot am comp l dot ECF thirty nine. The Government moved to dismiss, arguing that plaintiff has failed to plead facts sufficient to state a takings claim within this Court's statute of limitations. Those arguments fail at least at the pleading stage, so the motion to dismiss is denied. What that, in essence tells you is that the government said, look, this is a long time ago, these things happen. They're making a claim that we took something literally in a process of what they call takings in legal ease. I know that's you know, no Latin oversimplified whatever, but there it is, okay, et cetera. And they're saying it wasn't done timely, it wasn't done properly, blah blah. A lot of the judge said, bs, it sure was, so your motion to dismiss is denied. It must go forward. And here's another relevant portion. Again not reading the whole thing at all because it'll get confusing and stuff. In some circumstances, however, claims do not accrue until after the taking occurred, specifically when plaintiff's inquiry was inherently unknowable at the a cruel date, or when the defendant has concealed its acts with the result that plaintiff was unaware of their existence. Now pausing from this portion of the of the judgment of the ruling on this actually and then they cite Young the United States five to two nine ft three. D uh. Let's say one three eight zero thirteen eighty four Federal Circuit two thousand Night quotes omitted formulations referring to inquiry notice, the date on injured party new or should have known of a claim or claims that are concealed or inherently knowable are all different ways of describing the same test. So what they're saying is that you know a notice of inquiry, which is you know, hey, do you have this? Basically when it comes to the film. Okay, the the the date on the injury to the party or obviously or property, Uh you know, should it have been known or not? Where? What the uh you know what the ultimate uh disposition of the next film was, yes, right and new or should have known of a claim or claims that are quote concealed or inherently unknowable end quote. So he also finds in here that these things were concealed, They were not openly admitted to and granted to the Knicks family, who made a timely and correct inquiry regarding the film's disposition, and all of that. Anyway, it says, all are different ways of describing the same test c eg Holmes versus United States six five seven f three D one three oh three and one three one nine dash. That means two twenty one Federal Circuit, twenty eleven, the Court's inquiry into a claims a crule under the state Statute of Limitations highly specked specific ota mesa prop lpv. United States, Okay eighty six Federal c. L. Seven seven four seven eighty six of two thousand and nine, Okay Affidavid anyway six seven zero f three d Okay et cetera. Let's just leave the citations along because those won't make a bit of sense unless you're a lawyer. And oh, by the way, I'll give you guys the link. No wait, we don't have an open source link you. I'll find a way to make it so you can get a hold of this document specifically so you can see the ruling. But the point is the government tried to argue that, hey, he didn't ask for the film at the time he should have, and he didn't ask properly, and we have no proof that you know, he has no proof that it was taken. So therefore this, you know, needs to be dismissed. Now, the amended complaint alleges that NARA has possessed the Knixt film since nineteen seventy eight, a fact I must take as true, and then he cites Kellogg, Brown and Root Services, Inc. Versus the United States seven to twenty eight against citation. Assuming Aerospace transmitted the Knicks film to NARRA in nineteen seventy eight, the Knicks film would have been part of the collection required by Statute JFK Records Act. Once collected by NARA. Assassination records generally must be disclosed to the public JFK Records Act. Yeah, and then section five. But the law makes no provisions for return of any privately created record to their creators. The government in fact conceded at argument to that if the Knicks film is part of the narrow collection created under the JFK Records Act, it will never be handed back. If the Knicks film was in fact in Narra's possession when the JFK Records Act went into effect, possession was permanently transferred to the government by operation of law. A classic example of a taking c Horn five seven six US three sixty one to sixty two in parentheses. And then I believe that's another form of citation. The government's actually taking a possession and control of property gives rise to a taking as clearly as if the government held full title and ownership. The government's counter argument hinges on contrasting the next film with the process by which the government compensated the owners of the Zubruder film another recording of President Kennedy's assassination, And anyway, they also may give you the citation for the taking of the Subruter film. The government engaged in a dispute resolution procedure with the original owner's depths supply and all that. The government argues that the absence of such a process for the next film indicates that no taking occurred. That is a non sequitor, of course, that says right there. Courts often wreckonognize that the government has taken property without any formal process at all. Then they make a bunch of citations about that holding that frequent and continuous government oversites constituted a taking, and then Arkansas game and Fish versus United States, blah blah blah, this stuff about a lot of land grab stuff here being cited. In order for a taking to occur, it is not necessary that the government intended to invade the property's owners' rights, as long as the invasion that occurred was the foreseeable or predictable result of the government's actions. The real question is whether the government has taken an interest in property. And then they cite this Arkansas game and Fish thing. Again, the absence of a process says nothing about that question. Okay, So they say, look, there's no taking process on record here, and the judge says, the absence of a process says nothing about that question. So the deal is you don't have a record of it because you didn't do it right. So this is not the question being asked. In any event, The government points to nothing in the JFK Records Act that requires it to engage in any process with private owners of assassination records before permanently archiving their property. Instead, the government has in the past taken the position that private records held by Narrow when the JFK Records Act went into effect could not be returned to their owners, whether compensation had been paid or not. C. John R. Two nine at All, Final Report of the Assassination Records Review Board, page one thirty seven, nineteen ninety eight. The government's decision to pay compensation for the Subbruder film says nothing about plaintiff's right to compensation here, so well that look, I don't want to be the lawyer on this, but the way I interpret that is that this is a wide open thing. It's not a guarantee. Actually, according to what I read here, and I wanted to ask Gail about this, and I hope I get to it seems to say to me, there's no guarantee that you're going to be compensated. But the idea that it must be located and established as to where it went, and if it was taken in a proper process to begin with, might cause all of this to be undone, in which case, because they didn't follow what they should have, they didn't take care of it, they lied about it, et cetera, et cetera. If it's found that they had possession of it and bisked them all the way, then they denied them all sorts of processes and all sorts of rights regarding this thing. And guess what they're going to be open compensation depends on how it's read. And again, not a lawyer, I know that, but from what I can see here, that's the way it looks. Anyway. The conclusion right above, where it says it is so ordered is as follows. Because the amended complaint properly alleges a compensatable taking under the taking's cause, and because the amended complaint permits an inference that the suit was timely brought by the correct party, the motion to dismiss is denied. It is so ordered by the Honorable Stephen S. Schwartz Judge. Okay, So effectively, what they're saying the way I'm reading it and again not a lawyer, really, I mean I wanted to go, I'm gonna grab lawyers at some point about this. I'm gonna grab somebody who knows, and hopefully i'm gonna convince Gale's lawyer to either come on the show or do something here a little bit different from what maybe others might plan. So I'm not going to reveal it to explain to people what's happening, what this might mean for others, obviously what this means for the Knicks family. Gail was elated and wanted to make sure that not only you know, Doug Campbell, if you heard it on there, you know she was saying repeatedly God is good, God is great, and she was happy for her father and her grandfather, and of course after all of her struggle that the government didn't simply go, you know what, sit up and sit down, shut up. She was grateful and thrilled and happy, and I am pleased on her band and hope that not only does she get compensated. It's not about the money, but of course compensation would be nice, and you got to pay the lawyers that actually had to do this work and everything else. Even though I find most lawyers despicable and hanging them is a little too good for him. You know. The thing is this, what's right is right, and this was not right to begin with. And from the moment that Orville Nicks was offered, you know, some pitiful sum of money for his assassination film all the way on two things missing, and I guarantee you that there is an illegal move here where somebody absconded with this film and the actual physical disposition of the film. I have a theory that I never got to share with Gail regarding this, which is not just some crazy, hair brained open air. Oh. I was imagining this at home and I woke up from a dream and its suddenly no. With evidence that I know exists in the public domain, with real information and documentation, I am certain about how this is going to be discovered, and Gale was going to find out that the film, at least up until ten years ago, did indeed exist. Now, whether it does today or not, I've had no ability to maintain contacts with a ton of people that I wish I could have all the way through, a lot of people I missed out on over the past few years, especially but as you know, finances have kind of gone downhill. I moved further down south, and we ended up with less and less access to a lot of things. Frankly, again and again, I gotta say I lost contact with things. So I can't guarantee it, but I can guarantee that up until a few years ago, the original existed. I definitely feel it now. As to whether Gale will ever see it again, it's open question. But not only should the original be had presented and shown to people who could seriously study it, and people that would get answers out of the original artifact, Okay, the real McCoy so to speak, even get information out of that thing that cannot be gotten from the copies. Just like I was explaining earlier today to someone who had asked regarding why is it even a big difference whether you've got pixelated digital high quality blah blah blah bah bah scan versus chemical printed photo based on archaic things like the lens, and what was the difference? As a matter of fact, the digital photos look cleaner better, and you don't have those problems. You don't have the you know, the smearing and the double exposures, and the camera didn't wind right, and there was a defect in the plastic or excuse me, the film that ends up picking up the emulsion or what you know, all this crap the color process, the Kodak process versus this your Kodak disc film sucks. You know, Polaroids are terrible because a whole bunch of that you know, that crap, that silver nitrate crap or whatever it is they call it, gets stuck all over the place, makes the picture a sloppy mess. But there is information, and most people don't know this. They look at a picture they say, hey, this guy kind of looks like this guy, like the people that are always going on and on about JD. Hippett looks like John F. Kennedy. Therefore they switch the bodies. That kind of nonsense. There is a big difference between that and saying, you know, the actual dimensions, the physical landmarks match up, the hair color matches up, the heritage is similar, They're the same height, they have the same injuries. There's a hundred things that if you know that information, you can make an honest comparison. You can pull information out of what remains of the circumstances. You know, you find the bullet in the body. Therefore you know the caliber of the bullet that pierced that part of the body. Pretty simple. But when it comes to photographic evidence, you can pick up things that are in the third dimension. You can pick up the relativity of one object to another, exactly how far away? What are the angles here? You can see things in a photograph like that that you can't get out of the digital. Yes, I know the digital is supposed to be high called by all of that stuff, but it doesn't give you the organic style lens and preservation of a great deal of data that is available in that chemical print. That shot with a lens that is natural, that's not just simply flat plastic that you better hope is clean enough that day. But don't worry if it wasn't clean enough that day. Digitally, we'll fill it in with very very similar right. You know, a little square next to this one is obviously being covered over by some smudge on the lens. Well, no problem, We'll take one of the pixels that's super similar to it right next to it and fill it in with it. And you have pixelated corrections. You have different lighting collect connections. You could tell the temperature in a room you can tell a lot of things the comparative relative size. You can make very good observations from chemical photos that is simply not available in the digital. Now, I think there may be information that can be gathered only through digital. That's a possibility because it is a different form of preservation of the circumstances and the physical the physical elements that are present in the image. In fact, I know there's certain things that can be done because of the digital elements in an image. Indeed, even if you take and that this is the moon landing thing that you know, again I start talking photographs, somehow or other, somebody always ends up, if there's a couple of us involved in exchange somehow other moon landing always as they come up. I love that because a certain guy who got you know, a little bit of a smack up side to head verbally from my recent guest talking about Jack Nicholson, you know, make certain claims about you can't see the stars in this picture, and in this picture you know you would have to see the stars based on the position. Well, the funny thing is a guy who knows how film works, how visual effects work, A guy who knows a little bit about you know the way that lighting and development of the resulting images, whether they be digital, physical chemical to paper print, whether their heat generated and most of the components actually reside in the paper, and then it's a matter of literally raising them up like a carving almost There are various processes by which a visual image, a flat visual image, can be created from a real world event, time, place, whatever. And fun thing is that they're one of the main proponents of there's no stars in the pictures. Should know because my blind ass knows that an adjustment just an a usment. I'm not gonna tell you which one. I don't want you playing with your photographs and making a mess out of things, but I'm gonna tell you that you can do certain things. And it's not just a simple photoshop obvious. You change contrast a bit on a scan of an original chemical image of the thing, right, you change the contrast, and poof the stars appear, and not only do they appear in okay, stars, there we go. End of argument. I win no, because somebody could say no, that was planted there, and they put it there artificially in order to make it appear as though it's a real photo. And you know, Oh, silly you. But here's the problem. One. I don't think anybody could have imagined digital scan and all that. But let's just say they did. And you know, NASA's got one hundred years ahead of us technologically, so they already had photoshopp nineteen sixty nine. Okay, let's just say you're right. Do you think that they would have put them in proper order, like every one of the stars that you can recognize is in the correct predictable should be position, geographical location. Let's just say, in the universe, if you know that Pluto's here, then you know Jupiter's over here. And I know Pluto's not a planet, but you know that Saturn's here, then that means therefore our moon should be here if the day and time is correct. Right. I don't have the astronomical knowledge to do this to sort it out from raw right, But I gone to somebody who does know how to do that, and they presented to me and demonstrated to me logical argument about, look, you can simulate where the stars should be on a particular date, how they should look from this particular vantage point like this, there's computer program out there that does this. I don't remember the name of the program, honestly, but pretty much you know it's for astronomical and astrological work. Even where are the Planets? It's got a really simple, strange name. And I don't even think it was a popular product or anything. But there is this like where is the Planet's program that you could get on cd ROM and you say, okay, where were the stars, you know, aligned on the day I was born? Obviously you got to give them the date, but you know, for me, I'm born April seven, So where were the stars on April seven? Whatever year I was born? They will put you know, what did it look like from the northern hemisphere? If you know there were no cloud coverage like clear site from this position in the universe at this time. Where are each of the planets of that particular moment? Where is Earth? Where are the stars you should be able to observe from the northern hemisphere on the east coast of the Northern continent of America. Show us where it is. And here's the messed up part. All the stars are where they should be. Now. I know I'm a big star trek fan, and that, you know, is important information, especially if you're going to navigate around the universe, and believe it or not, there were guys that were working on star Trek in the nineteen sixties trying to make sure that if they ever brought up a existing you know, not the planet Vulcan or you know where does Andrius, No, none of that. But if they were to bring up you know where, does you know the crab nebula or you know where? Indeed, would you know the rings of Saturn be facing at the time you were looking at it from you know, the next universe the next you know ors the next solar system? Over are there two red stars kind of over here where what they call Orion's Belt. They tried to make it so that even in dialogue at one point in the sixties, I think they probably abandoned it a certain point. But if somebody was legitimately like an astronomer who knew the positions of these things, where they should be, how many light years from here to there, et cetera, what is the space between this star and that, they were trying to make it so that it at least made basic sense. So they literally had somebody who was you know, geeked out on this. Okay, if they're going in this direction away from Earth. This is where a planet could be even and you know, again if they mentioned an actual literal, you know, this is the whatever you know galaxy, this is the this is the not the Milky Way, but this is what we call the Red Giant system that's over here, if you were going toward it. They wanted to put it on screen and say that's where you should be going, so that it made sense to somebody who was knowledge and won't say, wait a minute, if you're going from Earth and you're going to this, this solar system that has two red giants, they're not far from each other in a black hole. And yeah, they tried to make it so that you didn't look it up in your astronomy books. You know, there's tough things in the sixties where information was gotten, you know, Internet not quite available to most at the time. Stuff like that. With your golden education, you could look it up and go, the Enterprise is going in this direction. You could actually place it in the universe and say it's going this way. And even they tried to make sense of if it takes this many light years, you know, and warp speed equals this, then could they be there in a day or two. So then on screen it would be like we've been traveling for two days toward this spot over here, and the astronomer who is you know, actually knows where stuff is the landmarks in the universe, would go, that's right, that's how long it would take to get to that star, except we can't see this thing that they're showing us here where there's you know, nine planets, and you know, three of them are on fire, and two of them are made of ice, and there's a black hole or no weight. It might have been a destroyed planet. It would take us at our top, you know, light speed if we got to got to light speed, if we traveled at the speed of light, you know, we get there five hundred years. But since we have warp speed, we'll be there in about two days, you know. So anyway, it's interesting they did that stuff. So the point is that even in a star trek situation, people would make it so the stars were in the right position. Mostly again, occasionally, you know, I'm sure somebody said fit and invented something that makes no sense in the known universe. You know, it's like, hey, here's a planet that's actually shaped and looks if you look at it from a distance like a pizza, and it's flat. It's a flat earth. Oops, did I say that out loud? It's a flat earth and they look at it and they go, it's a flat earth. It's a flat earth. And you go, yeah, there ain't no flat earths out there. But if there was one, and they said, you got to go from here away from our solar system or the soul system, they call it sol sol system, which again is an interesting spelling and something I might get into this week. I have esoteric comp well commentary to give you. I have something about, you know, hoax or true human interest regarding certain things that have gone on in what I would still describe as conspiracy culture. Donald Trump is not only getting off on every lawsuit, although I did see something where there's some resistance to dropping the EG and Carol lawsuit for some reason, you know, as all of his lawsuits flake away like so much dry skin, which I have on my elbows at this point. I don't think Trump has dry skin, but I don't know what I really would never want to know what texture it is. But you know that orange spray tan stuff can't be good for your pores or the orange color wherever we got it. You know what, He's probably not spray tanned. I don't even know anymore. You know. That's the funny thing, though, is that people who were supposedly so enraged that they were blinded by their anger and their hatred of Donald Trump. Now the Trump's supporters out there, if you're a Trump supporter, you're listening to you, Oh, here he goes again. But do you hear me out? You guys will not acknowledge what I'm about to say, no matter what. So I'm gonna give it to you anyway, though, And I want to see if six months, eight months, if we survive beyond nine, if I can get back to Dallas next year and we're not nuked or you know, on a new lockdown because of a spider flu or something like that. Here's what I tell you is not a prediction, but a certainty. Donald Trump is going to be completely normalized, acceptable, like as if he was always part of the good boys insider club. That's where he's gonna be in nine months from now, when absolutely across the board. By the way, CNN's gonna love him. The President's doing good. The whole system is going to embrace it, just like international leaders are accepting his visits right now, even though he hasn't taken office yet. Kiddies, anyway, and here's here's a fun fact. By the way, media watch pay attention. And I'm gonna read from Fox News, and I'm gonna put the the the link in the chatroom at chelly dot com. I want you to roll it back. I want you to read it, and i want you to remember that the blind guy is telling you what he's seeing. And most people are blinder than me because they're not seeing this. Whether they are a Trump supporter, died in the wall and don't care and ride or die with Donnie Donnie Baby, ride or die Donnie Donnie Baby, or they're on the side of he's a Nazi, he's the next Hitler, He's this, he's that. Oh my god, he's Satan. So whether it is Trump cult or woke, very good by the way, face shifted for dropping it right there. The double edged of Trump cult slash woke America, Trump haters, Trump humps, they are all now ready on the same team. Nine months from now, they will be indiscernible from one another. The president is doing this the President is doing that, CNN is going to tell you how he's on your side. It is a remarkable work of beauty. The fact that they sold you not the guy who was going to battle the deep state, but the deep state in a different package. The fact that they gave you his guy's an outsider when he is the inside insider. The fact that he is not the guy on your side, but actually the guy who's only on his own side and a servant of all things deep State. Which, oh, by the way, I want to thank Jimmy James, and I hope Jimmy got the items I sent him. In the main, they're due to be there already, but I haven't heard from me in a couple of days. And frankly, the last thing I'm going to tell you about before I get out of here, well, last couple of things. One of them. Let me just say, he sent me a book called The Builders, and it's definitely a freemason. It looks almost like a comic book on the front of it. It's hilarious. I'm gonna have trouble reading it, Jimmy, but I'm going to read this, sucker, and I hope that you got your JFK stuff that I sent you bonus material and the book, the book and DVD you want it, okay, anyway, So thank you also, Jimmy really appreciate you, and I appreciate any of you guys who actually support my show. What is going to happen to me over the next year is I don't know if the o'celli effect's going to survive. I've gotten recently undermined again regarding trying to bring up new people to the network. And I do mean I had new hosts in mind and a whole bunch of stuff, and it's it's just me Aaron at this point, Me, Aaron and uncle, you know, the the triad of dieads. Anyways, So back to it, Trump is gonna be so acceptable shortly that you're not going to realize that there was ever a problem or an objection to him being president. I mean, there's gonna be a few people that are still gonna fake play. On the other side, they're gonna be, you know, still the heel of the WWE events, but they're gonna be really crappy ones. They're gonna be Iron Mike Sharp, They're gonna be let me think about this, they're gonna be the moondogs of the w w F back then. Now WWE, they're gonna be who Lou Albano used to manage before he looked up with Cindy Lauper. That is what they're gonna be, just the completely fake, controlled opposition. Like I said, jonestown the info Hewers their site back never changed over on some of the you know products that were being sold. Doctor Jones still living and now he's a big presence on X and actually went out to all these other independent, you know platforms. So it looks to me like in a reorganization and a refresh of the Alex Jones Show and infuhos. That's all that was. And wouldn't you know it, they pulled it over your eyes right away by telling you the Onions actually going to own it. Beauty, Things of beauty, my friends, what little of you I have left? Anyway? I love this media story and I want to go over it's from Fox News and you're going to oh, Chuck is starting to jump on the Trump train almost you know, at this point, what else do you do? I guess I should say, great, this is all good, because you know what it's going to lead to the downfall of the very very very broken system. That's fine by me, by the way, but through incompetence and like you know, children basically uh, you know, robbing the cash out of your ashtray in your car. You know, they robbed all the change, but they left behind the really good stuff that was sitting on the floor on the passenger side. Right. The cacistocracy only knows to steal the change out of the ashtray. They're gonna take what petty things they can. Some of these billionaires and tech guys are gonna come in. They're really going to commit the robberies. And everybody's gonna cheer and celebrate this guy, the administration, all of it until the check for the meal comes. By the way, three one nine five two seven five zero one six, I have that phone lines are open, and by the way, no no screen either. You can come right on the air, all right, anyway, George Stepanopolis, this is again from the media section at Fox News. Right, let me just make sure I got this right Foxnews dot Com. Yeah, Stepanopolis doesn't mention ABC okay, anyway, George Stepanopolis doesn't mention ABC News settlement with Trump's defamation lawsuit on his Sunday show. The ABC News anchor also deleted his ex account. Does everybody remember who George Stepanopolis is slash was? Do you? I don't think you do, but if you do, it's fun go look up who that is. And oh, by the way, you know, for he got a you know, sweetheart job right after leaving an administration that clearly was there so he could just continue to have influence in the media circles of influence in America. That was the whole point of this guy. Okay, and he's done it. But now he's deleting his ex account. He's getting rid of Twitter, right. What do they used to call that Twitter suicide? Right? Anyway, so he's on Twitter suicide watch. And then well he finally.
Speaker 6: Did it.
Speaker 2: Anyhow, So that's part of what's happening, right, he deleted his Twitter. I am gonna get this done in just a second year. But I'm having a little trouble with my keyboard now and I was trying like hell to type it in to be slick here. But I'm gonna get back to this article, you know what. Let me just get back to the article first, and then we'll get into some of this biographical stuff. Okay, So he didn't mention it on his Sunday show, which is a big deal, you know for political junkies. To the article, ABC News host George Stepanopolis ignored the news about his network's massive settlement. See now Trump's getting paid on settlements. Even He's always filed. I'm pulling away from the article momentarily. He's always filed lots of nuisance lawsuits, lots of obstructive lawsuits, you know, strategic stuff. If I cause you enough problems, guess what, you'll give up on this. You'll go do what it is I wanted you to do. Anyway. You know, they try and compel him to pay money. Sometimes he does, Usually he doesn't. Lawsuits are one of Trump's superpowers, you know, along with Chinese goods that he has made in his name with his brand on him while battling China in terror force. Anyway, back to it, and while his daughter gets all sorts of patents and all that which, by the way, why is Gilfoyle getting the ambassadorship to Greece anyhow? You know what I digress? All right, So Fox News Digital first reported on Saturday, the ABC News and Stepanopolis agreed to a settlement to avoid a costly trial over Trump's defamation lawsuit against the network, and anchored. News of the set, however, failed to appear on ABC's This Week instead, stepping Upolis focused on stories about unidentified drones over New Jersey, ongoing conflicts in Syria, and Trump's cabinet picks. Oh, he focused on news instead of copping to the media lawsuit. Huh. Amazing. Also amazing that a few days after I failed to get any sort of interest and other people seemed to broadcast about not getting any interest, all of a sudden, the corporate media picked up and is like, what's going on over Jersey? Because now it's happening over New York. This sucks. Also, it's been over California too. Anyway, when I get those podcasts out from Friday, you'll know why I said that, all right. News of the settlement, however, failed to appear on ABC on This Week instead. Yeah, okay, I already read that part. But anyway, Liberals unload on ABC's lawsuit with Trump defend George Steppinopolis knee bent ring kissed. Stepanopolis was the focus of the lawsuit after he asserted that Trump was found liable for rape in a civil case during a contentious interview with Representative Nancy Mace, Republican South Carolina last March. After playing a clip of Mace disgusting being a victim of rape, Stepanopolis asked, how do you square your endorsement of Donald Trump with the testimony we just saw. You've endorsed Donald Trump for president. Judges and two separate juries have found him liable for rape and for defaming the victim of that rape. Stepanopalis said, alluding to the illegal excuse excuse me, alluding to the legal victory by Trump accuser E. Gene Carroll. Stepanopolis repeated the claim ten times during his fat with Mace, despite the fact that a jury actually determined Trump was liable for quote sexual abuse end quote, which has a distinct definition under New York law. Now let me pull away from the article. So the big defamation is you said I raped, They said I physic I sexually abused. Right, let's see sexual abuse. Yes, Now, rape is a form of sexual abuse. And if you look at these specific allegations, even though there's a legal definition for what they found him guilty of, you know, you beat somebody with a baseball bat. You weren't convicted of beating somebody with a baseball bat. You were convicted for assaulting them. They give a legal name to it. Okay, anyway. The This Week host was initially defiant against the lawsuit when asked about it in May, adding he would not be cowed out of doing my job because of a threat. Trump sued me because I used the word rape, even though judge said, that's in fact what did happen. We filed a motion to dismass Stepanopolis told Late Night host Stephen Colbert. According to the settlement, ABC News will pay fifteen million dollars as a charitable contribution to a presidential foundation and museum to be established by or four plaintiff, as presidents of the United States of America have established in the past. Additionally, the network will pay one million in Trump's attorney fees. Well at least one of Trump's lawyers gets paid. Stepanopolis and ABC News also had to issue statements of quote regret end quote as an editor's note on the bottom of a March tenth, twenty twenty four, online article about comments made earlier this year that prompted Trump to file the defamation lawsuit. The note reads, quote, ABC News and George Stepanopolis regret statements regarding President Donald J. Trump made during an interview by George Stepanopolis with Representative Nancy Mason on ABC's This Week on March tenth, twenty twenty four. Then the subheadline here Trump hopes to keep winning when he takes ABC News CBS News to court over alleged dishonest reporting. Please note in that headline NBC right, ABC News, CBS News, No NBC there, No MSNBC there, right, no CNBC there. Just remember no national broadcasting company. Okay. I'm tired of arguing every little detail, so I'm just gonna, you know, put a pin in it and let you figure it out. Well, President Biden pardon any member of his family or administration. This is a poll that's sitting here which was closed for predictions after January twentieth, twenty twenty five, closed in a month. Will President Biden pardon any members of his Okay, it's a poll that's funny. Submit your prediction. Well, it's kind of easy, and they ought to take that down. It's already done. Anyway, back to the article, we're pleased that the parties have reached an agreement to dismiss the lawsuit on the terms in the court filing. Okay, so they agreed. This isn't outside of this isn't a penalty, but sort of like, this is what we're gonna do. We're gonna publicly apology. Okay, settle, not full process, just settle. An ABC News spokesperson told Fox News Digital Now, I'm willing to bet lots of money that lawyers the second that Trump was selected in November, we're calling up Georgie boy here and saying, listen, man, the new president is going to have the power to do whatever he wants with you. Even if you were somehow able to beat this lawsuit, he's gonna come after you when he's in office. You better do a Maya Copa and get the hell out of his way, because he's gonna take a revenge tour and you don't want to be one of the great dates along the way. I used to love when I saw like the plane fly graphic and like the train pull in or the tour bus roll around on the screen, when MTV would show you upcoming tour dates for whoever, whether it was you know some crap, you know, bon Jovi or God help Us, you know, poison with Faster, Pussycat, you know, stupid things, or it was something cool, it didn't matter. I loved the little graphics. Here's a plane fly by a tour bus, you know, train, although I don't think anybody's taking a train tour of the US for the purposes of rock and roll since rock and roll was invented. But okay, maybe since the light bulb was invented. Even I don't know. All right, I'm gonna cut it off here and be done with it for tonight. But I gotta tell you it's not a prediction, it's a certainty. Trump is going to be further normalized. And not only is he gonna get out of everything, including the EG and Carol thing. Whether you think it was actually the or word, or you believe wholeheartedly that it was just some sort of sexual abuse, or you think this is nonsense, it was a political it's a witch hunt. It's absolute nonsense. And these people need to pay, they need to lose their license. NBC screw And he's not even pleased with Fox News. But Fox News is trying hard to get back in his good graces. I don't know why he should they should have to, I mean because they balked a little bit at like some of his nonsense or some of his nominees.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Fox is weird again. They're not agreeing with every single thing I'm saying. Most senators are, though, And if you don't, we'll primary the hell out of you and get you out of there. Yep. But don't worry those drones over my head. I'm not concerned. Oh I had to cancel. I mean, it's starting to look stupid by the way he canceled being at his golf course in Jersey just recently, because I guarantee you, somebody finally over there, you know, in that brain trust, had the you know, the super more on ability to eventually reach the realistic conclusion. Wait a minute. If we're criticizing Biden for not taking care of these drones over our head and everybody sucks who's in government, and our borders, our skies, nothing is secure. Man. If that's all true, why is Trump willing to sit there and these dangerous drones are overhead? Why would he do that? That makes no sense? Oh my god, it took them two months to figure it out. You know, maybe we should get Trump out of the area so he doesn't look like he's okay with something that obviously he already knows about. You know, he's in on it, for God's sake, he was already informed. He knows, he knows, he's fine. He knows he's got more to worry about from the gardener at Bedminster than he does from the drones over Jersey for sure. Anyway, is there anything else? I can say absolutely? Is there anything else? I'm gonna say, I'm not sure, but pretty much, I guess I'm all done for the night with most of the news. I gotta say again, it's a small, small, strange world. It is what it is. Stepanopolis can't even get away without having a drop fifteen mil into Trump's pocket. Bobby Kennedy Junior is still asking for money for his campaign to shore it up because he's in debt and he's got to join the Trump train. Oh, by the way, there's some misgivings about that now, regarding this and that, But I guarantee you that's all gonna, you know, just evaporate along with his lawsuits and everything else. It is what it is. I love the all fringe maps of the United States that are starting to be circulated. I guess some people think that there's going to be certain states in the Union that are just about ready two guess what secede and some others might unite. How would you like just one Dakota instead of a North and the South. Screw it? Let them share. Let them share the mountain with the faces of the alleged leaders on it. Let them share rushmore right anyway, Let them share that. Let California fall into the ocean or burn up or something. Let Florida fall into the ocean or actually float away on its own, and literally raise Atlantis from somewhere because the Santa stan is such a beautiful place. Everything's wonderful. So the final story of the night is a personal one, since I've already told you about the wonderful future. Upcoming twenty twenty five is gonna be lots of fun. We're gonna do the Live if I'm not in the hospital or dead, We're gonna do the Live and Uncles New Year's Revolution. I'm gonna have Larry Hancock on later this week to talk about Siri and what the hell is actually happening there, because that's a whole other, you know, international cluster screw. But it is what it is. And that's what I said on the Shooting Schite podcast recently, right, which, by the way, is out there. I don't know if I have it immediately, let me see if I can grab it before I close out tonight's discussion, because I think it's well worth having the interesting that I finally again once again have discovered somebody who has some of the same thoughts as me with this madness that we're looking at in a lot of ways and about a lot of things, you know. And as I look at the alleged again ICE's leader, or maybe it was al Kaieda, I mix them up because I'm not sure which shift the CIA is in. I mean, when it's the night shift, it's definitely a different character a dude. But anyway, one of the bearded guys over there is supposedly running Syria at this point in time. You know, it's a beauty, man, It's a complete beauty. That whole situation. You don't think that was engineered on purpose. You don't think that the handover to Israel, Huckabee is now going to be part of that situation. God bless him, and maybe he can get away from his smoky eyed you know daughter with the constant and continuous what do they call that resting something face? Anyway, whatever it is, it is Sarah Huckabee Sanders lovely. Maybe she'll actually become the head of the CIA next. You know, all that going on, Kimberly Gilfoy being the envoid of grease at this point, the ambassador, ambassador, you've never been an ambassador, You have no idea about can you find grease on a map? No? But my travel agent Ken, and you know I don't screw loose him anymore or Don Junior, so I'll have time to do this. The best is that tub, all right? But all of that going on, Yeah, the shooting shite thing, I'm gonna grab the link to it and hopefully you guys can get something out of that discussion. Interesting guy Josh over there, I kind of like, you know, some of what he had to say for sure, and a lot of his thoughts et cetera, And we had some It was scary for a moment there. It's like, because I'm so used to people just like horrified, they can't believe I'm not, you know, on the Trump train. I'm not with this. I'm not with that. I'm not on the side of you know, well, I like tyranny if it comes from the right people. No, it's not me. But anyway, I'm all wrong about all that stuff. But you know, when their guy changes their mind, it's all good. Anyway. Again, back to just being part of what, just being part of the team. You only want to be on the team, no original thoughts of your own. It's all beautiful. This guy's not one of those guys, which is weird and is also why I've probably never heard of them before. You can't catch fire unless you're in the dumpster that is the Trump fire. One. Two. You can't you know, be a liberal of any kind unless you supported Biden and Kamala and made sure that you believed in infinite diversity and infinite directions, regardless of whether they make sense. They're part of the sane or scientifically possible world. It's irrelevant anyway. Dropping another link into the Live O'Kelly chat room just because I don't know, it's time to amuse myself and I figure I'm entitled, so anyway. The last thing, a personal story. I got so ill over last week, and really I've been progressively feeling more and more ill lately. That frankly, again, I was fading out. Man. I was so sick. I didn't know what to do with myself, you know, so ill, just really really really ill, you know what I'm saying, And got to a point bad enough where missus Jo said, all right, that's it, You're going to the hospital again. For people who know me, you should know, and without a doubt, you should know. There's no way in hell that I would go to the doctor unless A I thought I was dying or B I thought I required a battlefield medic to take care of some damage. Those are the only two circumstances under which I am willing to go to the hospital. Okay, Well that happened because I was in bad enough shape that I had no idea what to do with myself, Okay, And that was it. I was at a loss, a complete loss to diagnose, to correct or to make possible anything regarding improvement. I double posted the Twitter link for that for that shooting the shite show. There there we go. I've corrected it now in the live chatroom at otelly dot com you know, go check that out. Because I was sick then, but not bad, and I faded so bad that I required medical assistance. I was very very ill. I felt like the whole world was actually fading away and I was perhaps dying. I guess I'm not going to go into the details. I'm still very sick, but I'm able to eat food again. I had not actually eaten in many days, and I was barely able to hold down water and sometimes even consuming a small bit of water. I was throwing a foam, which was very weird, and just wasn't sure. I'm certain at this point in time that there's some sort of infection which has invaded me, but the ineptitude again of access to any sort of healthcare of an emergency of something that you know, Look, if I can figure out a way to pay you for it, I'll pay you, just you know. Can you get it so that I'm not walking around like a zombie and out of it so bad I don't understand the world around me. Can you do that? Can you get rid of the high fever? Can you help me out here? I mean, I'm not yelling about it because I could barely talk. That's the shape I was in by the time we went to what they call the Colosseum here, making Georgia, okay a mess anyway, I'm sitting here sweating right now and hurting and all kinds of stuff. And I had problems with the herniation in my gut, and I mean, there is a multitude of problems here that occurred. I'm still ill, but one there's no way they're going to keep you know, a guy like me who doesn't have money in the hospital very long. So you know, they gave me very little medicine, very little advice, very little help. And I was waiting I don't know, five hours in between being attended for any test or anything. And quite frankly, I waited twelve hours before even they finished the triage and intake process and I went to the hospital in an ambulance.
Speaker 6: Folks.
Speaker 2: These are not normal circumstances for me. Anyway, I'm gonna close this out. I'm gonna do what I can. Let's hope that I survive a through Christmas, but then be long enough to go back to Dallas next year, because I'm planning on having if I survived that long, I want to have a nice get together with some of you guys. I want to hang out with Mike Swanson and I want to hang out with if creative accidents. God help me, man, this guy's gonna think I'm nuts, But you know, third year in a row, I'd love to see creative accidents, even if it's just for a day like I did last time. I want to eat pizza at against the restaurant. I want to find a cheap place to consume food while we're out there. And also I want to do a publicly accessible tour in Daley Plaza where we discuss things that the regular tour guides and the homeless guys that you know, we're transferred into the guys who carry around these weird newspapers and try and tell you all kinds of crazy things about, you know, knowledge that they had to memorize so that you'll tip them, and all that they used to be homeless guys. And there was a guy who came up with the brilliant idea of giving them this composite newspaper for Taurus and then they go, right, oh, you know what that spot is. You know where that came from, right there where you're standing. All that stuff they would hustle on you so that you would turn around and pull some money out of your pocket and hook them up. It's just like a guy dancing for you on the street, except it's in dearly plazitive. They tried to get rid of those guys for years, especially after the six Foor Museum opened, And you know, I want to actually lead a group through there, which you're allowed to do, and tell them some things that hardly anybody ever talks about, provable realities, stuff that is right there in front of them, that is still being preserved and in one piece at this historical landmark, and impart some knowledge on people. I want to do. I have an idea for a film thing panels special participation from the audience, And this year I'm going to be involved in a bunch of organizational stuff regarding answer maybe my last hurrah to a convention. I'm hoping that I can do that. I'm hoping that I can restore the now very very badly falling numbers at the network. I'm hoping that I can bring a couple of other broadcasters in and get myself a little bit out of this funk. Because here's the thing. I'm in a position now where I don't feel enthused. I was numb by the way during this whole illness thing, couldn't taste, couldn't smell, couldn't feel. And I recognize that part of that is on my spirit lately. And the reason is pretty simple. I'm gonna come back. I'm gonna tell you about that and a couple other things that are significant and are going to occur again. If I can keep breathing over the next few days, week, etc. We're gonna make a few things happen, and I'm gonna try and do a few things differently because I'd like to leave something for you guys, and I'd like to leave something for my children that's a whole lot more unique than the nonsense the tons of other people are making part of the reality in the media spheres. And you know what, let's enjoy something more than season two of Squid Game.
Speaker 12: Oh Chilly dot Com. Because you like history, real history that you were never taught in schools. Why the Vietnam War, nuclear bombs and nation building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Moms in Nation Building in South East Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 7: At The mechanism of carcinogicity in rats is not applicable in humans. However, any chemical that is shown to be carcinogenic in animals or humans, or should I say humans or animals, cannot be authorized by FDA.
Speaker 2: It's called the Delaney clause.
Speaker 7: And so red dye, because it is known to cause cancer in laboratory animals, should not be authorized. And so that that is what has been challenged f d A for for for many years, is how to manage around the Delaney closet. So what he just said there was completely insane, and I'm going to help you understand some of the wizard talk that you just heard there dot com radio nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 2: You know what uranium is, right, called nuclear weapons and other things like lot's of You know what uranium is, right, Bad things things are done with urim coleading some BAP things, ule holocaus. You know what uranium is, right, I've holocaust luc of holocausts.
Speaker 7: Lear Holocaust, shot care rocks, the blot up.
Speaker 6: The blood show.
Speaker 2: I'm bringing all shot lack of terror a lot at the lad show. So the next time that I have a solo show that is not containing a guest or I have a busted guest, I have a prepared situation here where we're going to talk about one of the most famous hoaxes in history. And I don't mean the current hoax that's being pulled now regarding you know, here's the alleged opposition, here's the outsider, here is your gladiator in the imaginary arena, where you have an actual stake in the results of the political and geocentric strangeness of the chemical world. We are at a loss at this time to come up with anything else other than what is going to be material I've never covered before. I feel like it's time to talk about the Mandela effect because I want it now. I want the ability to change a lot of stuff I've had open lines. By the way, nobody is really wanting to call in and talk to me. We're gonna do the call in show on Friday and discuss whether we should just discontinue phone calls or if we should move it to another night and all that stuff, because I love talking to Jimmy James, but at this point I might as well make them a closed. Do you guys want to do this, Let's do it, but let's do it for real. You want to actually pull the veil away? Or do you want to stick your head in a pillowcase and make sure that you don't see that you're being fed imaginary heroes, You're being fed imaginary representatives, etc. Etc. So, believe it or not, we're going to talk about time travel, predictive media. We're gonna talk about how they're actually doing programming on a massive psyop level to get people convinced that Project Bloombeam is just yawn. And oh, the drones are overhead. Don't worry about that they're over Trump said too, he's not worried. Oh wait, now he is worried because it kind of looks stupid. They're sitting now. I'm here in Jersey and I don't care that there's school buses flying over my head that nobody knows where they came from. It's all right as long as it's not Biden's plate. But I hang out with doctor Jill over here in France. While I'm doing state visits even though I'm not officially a part of the state. Oh wait, maybe he is the deep state bitch