Speaker 1: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to tell you about this new product in this new company that we have partnered with. Step into a new era of wellness with Rife Technology utilizing the power of electromagnetic frequencies. These machines are crafted following the groundbreaking legacy of doctor Royal Raymond Bright, fact by the dedication and research of Matthew Rife, doctor Rife's great nephew. Rife Technology offers genuine relief and harmony, experience life enriched by legacy and innovation, and remember, with a thirty day money back guarantee, no questions asked.
Speaker 2: You can explore with confidence.
Speaker 1: Go to real Rifetechnology dot com right now and shop around. You're going to see their entire product line. If you listen to the Cult to Conspiracy you heard the episode where we use one in shop with our girl Christy, we can tell you firsthand this is some incredible, incredible technology. It comes in a really nice case, It has a tablet that comes with it.
Speaker 2: It gives you a step by step.
Speaker 1: Instructure on how to fire it up, how to use it, and it's incredible. The benefits of it are substantial. It is once again backed by scientific research. So go to the website right now and if you use the promo code cult at checkout, you will get ten percent off of your entire order. Shop now at relrifetechnology dot com. That's realrife Technology dot com.
Speaker 3: Hello and welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: This is the Cults of Conspiracy and my name's Jonathan. I'm Jacob god damn. Welcome back to the show. Julia from the Cosmic Peach podcast. How are you doing tonight?
Speaker 5: I'm doing great. Thanks so much for having me. I'm excited to catch up with you. Guys, it's been a minute.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, look for all the cult members that are wondering what the hell is a cult ex cosmic that comes out every Saturday if you haven't listened, it is because that is Julia holding it down for the Cult of Conspiracy on a Saturday. We have this kind of awesome plan to turn our podcast into this massive conspiracy network. That way, you know, every single day you got something new coming out, and you know it's it's it's nice also to be able to work with a bunch of other people who are doing deeper research, and you know, it's a big collaborative and that's kind of the tapestry that we're trying to build over here.
Speaker 1: No doubt, and especially because a lot of our listeners, a lot of our good cult members out there third eyes all the way open as we are.
Speaker 2: We realize that a lot.
Speaker 1: Of y'all drive for a living, and a lot of those jobs happen on weekends, they happen at odd hours. But for a lot of y'all, y'all are pretty much working three sixty five. And while you're on the road, you need things to listen to. So I mean, hey, we work for you, dear cult members. So we have had to have a little bit of a collaborative effort. But I think it's been a beautiful, beautiful collab thus far on all fronts.
Speaker 4: To be honest with you, Oh yeah, it's been working out really well. We've gotten a lot of positive reviews on our end about how everybody loves the extra shows, especially the Cosmic Peach and you just got done wrapping a series of episodes called uh Program to Kill and I know that the cult members are loving that.
Speaker 5: Well, thank you. I'm glad that they are. I like to basically do a bunch of condensed research on something and then put little mini series together, and I feel like it makes it more easily digestible for people when you don't just try to hammer it all in one episode or try to do like a super super long, drawn out like sixteen part series. I like to just do short, maybe four episode series, try to get as much information in there as I can, and then kind of like break up what topic that I'm talking about, and that keeps it interesting. Like the first series we touched on like in the Pedaphocracy, it was a lot of research I did on. We kind of talked about it last time, but like the mc martin preschool trials and pedophilia rings and Michael Lakino and SRA and then we kind of took a turn and we started diving into serial killers and their connections with the CIA, and it's all just weird and crazy. And then I ended the last series Program to Kill by tying in the occult aspect with a lot of these serial killers in the ties going all the way back to like Alistair Crowley, the Church of Scientology and all this stuff. So hopefully people are learning something and they're entertained, and I don't know, you guys are just as busy as I am, so sometimes we don't even get to really catch up on each other's work. But Program to Kill the series was based off of the book Program to Kill by David McGowan, and I'm a huge fan of his. I covered a lot of stuff about the Laurel Canyon after I read one of his books, and so I'm actually gonna take a little bit from Program to Kill for the next series that's coming up for December. But it's gonna be a little bit of that and a little bit of my own thing, because, as you know, conspiracies change on the daily, like we learn new things all the time and then it's not what you thought it was. And so David mc yeah, and David McGowan he died like in the nineties at some point or early two thousands of you know, some weird strange CIA type cancer, so he wasn't able to continue his research. But there's a lot of good bones for people to base their research off of. And you know, breaking if you guys have any questions about the series or anything, but so far, I'm kind of like trying to show chronological order of how things have gotten so fucked up as they are. You know, started with like the Franklin scandal and pedophilia rings and all this stuff, and it's serial killers and it's Laurel Canyon and it's everything. And if people think it's changed since the nineties in the two thousands, it obviously hasn't. If anything, has just gotten worse and it's more blatantly obvious. But that's what these series are kind of doing, is like why why are we where we are right now? And it's kind of easy to follow the breadcrumbs if you look back at it and kind of see like, oh, well, this person was involved in this in this person and the media lies about everything. It wants to terrify you. It sensationalizes certain serial killers, and it sensationalizes certain things, and then you know, it terrifies people into thinking that there's like Son of Sam's running around everywhere. But then you look and it's like, well, son of Sam. They have proven time and again that he didn't act alone. There was probably multiple assailants with the Son of Sam murders. Same actually with Richard Ramirez. They have proven time and again that there was multiple people involved in the assaults that Richard Ramirez is responsible for. But they all put it on him right, like it's just him that was doing it, and I don't know's it's crazy, And I think it's important for people to see that even something as basic as like a serial killer could have ties going all the way back to these secret military programming Like I don't know if they were camps or what they were, but Henry Lee Lucas said that he and Otis Toole, who are notorious serial killers, were trained by these governments camp weird programming centers to become serial killers. And they write about it in their biography and it's like people just look right past that. Well, they were just crazy people. They were just psycho serial killers. We shouldn't pay any attention to anything that they say, but they will tell you out of their own mouths, Yeah, we were trained to do this.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, dude, that is nuts.
Speaker 4: And like I try and understand the psychology behind why the government, the CIA, the FBI, the deep state, whoever you want to call them, maybe it's the Illuminati. Who knows why on a psychological level would they try to train somebody to be a serial killer.
Speaker 3: Is it like a.
Speaker 4: Trained assassin gone wrong or gone rogue? Could it possibly be that they're trying to train the serial killer to spread fear amongst everybody. Don't let your kids run outside without a parent, or you know, you got to make sure your kids have a cell phone or some kind of tracking device on them, because not only you, like, you're not the only one that has a tracking device on them.
Speaker 3: So I mean those that that.
Speaker 4: Same information goes right back to, you know, like the cell phone companies, which are then being also read by the government agencies and everything. And so it's almost like they're really trying to keep an eye on everybody, and and the way that they do so is by spreading that fear. It's it's a lot like and I bring this up all the time, but it's a lot like The Sound of Freedom.
Speaker 3: You know, like that that was something really fucked up that went on.
Speaker 4: But what they promoted at the end of that movie, well, I will always look at that movie with a very slantid eye because what that gentleman was trying to promote was tracking devices in your fucking kids. And I'll be damned if my kid has any kind of tracking device on them.
Speaker 3: I don't even want my kids.
Speaker 4: Having like a cell phone or a like an iPad. Or anything like that, especially I mean, I guess it's one thing if it's at home, but like I don't want my kid like constantly, you know, having a some kind of device to where they can be tracked and talked to and all that kind of shit whenever I'm not around, like if they're ever at their friend's house or something like that.
Speaker 3: And I just think that this.
Speaker 4: Is a deep, deep, like plot by the government to have eyes on absolutely everybody so that eventually, like you just kind of give up your rights to the government. And I think that that is ultimately their plan, all right.
Speaker 1: Me and you have very differing opinions on this one, brother, because at one point I thought about chipping my children, Like legitimately, I thought about you ever seen spy kids, Remember that that part where they found out their molars were like actually chips that their parents were using their track the when only their parents had that. I legitimately looked into that if that was real technology, because this is a really fucked up world.
Speaker 2: We live in, bro.
Speaker 1: And that's just me now I understand, because everything is hackable and everything has a backdoor, and this is why I have never done that.
Speaker 2: But I'm I would be lying to you if I.
Speaker 1: Said that as a parent, I hadn't seriously considered that at one point.
Speaker 2: Neither here nor there, Jacob.
Speaker 3: Every every I swear, there's almost every point in every episode where I look at you and I think, is this motherfucker actually a fed? Like, like am I am? I?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: Are you my handle? What is going on? Whatever you say? You want to you wanna chip your fucking kids so the government can spy on them?
Speaker 1: What the fuck knows so that I can and the government, Well, that's why I haven't because I know that there's back doors and nothing's ever actually encrypted. So that's why I've never chipped them. But what JAB have considered it?
Speaker 5: Where in the body would you be okay with the chip to their tooth?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Like where do you draw the line though? Like what if they're like, we're gonna put it in their ass, We're in their face, their neck, They're just that just the tooth.
Speaker 1: That was the only ever consideration that I would ever even let go in my mind because I was looking to see for like dental surgeries, they have people that drill out and put threads so that they can thread in vampire teeth and shit. As a just a far the fuck of its surgery. So I was just curious if it's possible to deaden a nerve in the back drill out put a tracker in it, and then you know, cement over it.
Speaker 2: And I am the only one that has that. I was curious.
Speaker 1: I looked into it, and while that technology does exist, a super expensive, b fucking crazy to do that to a child, right, and then see and I get balloons on that one. So yeah, again it's crazy to do this to a child, agreed, which is why it's not done. But also because I know the real world and that this could be tracked by other people, So I have never done it.
Speaker 4: How about the connection between oral healthcare and the brain function? So you want to replace a tooth with a tracking device that would ultimately just lead back up to the brain. Just want to throw that out there.
Speaker 1: Once again, I have not done it. I've said that like multiple times. But again, yes, I thought about it at one point because yeah, dude, child abductions really happen every day, and at that moment, and heaven forbid that moment ever happens. Yeah, I wish I had an ability to pull up my phone and see exactly where their body is at.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's like that.
Speaker 4: That sounds like a calcified pinial gland thought, sir, I'm not gonna lie to you.
Speaker 1: No, dude, this is the real world we live in. Kids really do get abducted. That's not calcified pineal gland. That's being a realist.
Speaker 5: Well. I never want to get in the middle between you two, especially when you're you know, at such odds. But I will say I see both sides because I mean, obviously I don't want to put a tracker and my kid is like synonymous with like people who chip their dogs and stuff. It's like, oh, you know, let me take my kid to the vet and fucking get a chip put in their ear.
Speaker 3: Like, I get it.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't want to ship my kid. But at the same time, I covered like all this stuff. And I can't remember. I think it was Uncle Sam about the Finders Club, and they're called that for a reason. I mean, that's not just like a cute name that they came up with, and like they would go to playgrounds and these places and they find these kids and then you know, they shove them in the back of a van and they take them to Mexico and they sell them like your kids, my kids, anybody's kids. If they're alone for a millisecond, they they can have this happens to them.
Speaker 1: And I'm alone, not even alone in Baton Rouge right near us. As a matter of fact, that a target. I personally know a woman whose children have almost been taken from her twice while she was with them. Thankfully she carries. But like, that's real shit. This isn't like the means either. This is Baton Rouge, which, come to find out, is the new murder capital of America.
Speaker 2: Neither here or there though, So I.
Speaker 5: Guess if it were me, like if I was let's just say, like I took my kids to the Why and they got fucking abducted or some shit like that, would I want to know exactly where they were and how to find them. Yeah, I will, But I also feel like, what, at what point do that You chip your kid and they're just like, yeah, we're turning your chip off, and they fucking electric cute your fucking brain or some shit, and they kill you. Anyways, It's such a Faustian bargain because you want to be able to protect your kids, but at the same time, you don't want technology inserted into their body like exactly Terminator Kids or some shit like that. But I don't know, guys, I mean, it's it's it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I looked into this years ago.
Speaker 1: This is way before Sound of Freedom, way before chipping your kids was ever like a talking point. I looked into this back in twenty fourteen, just so we're clear, because of the Spy Kids movie and because I now had a child, I was curious as fuck if this was a thing.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I looked into it.
Speaker 4: Don't you think they put out movies like that to insert ideas into certain parents' heads.
Speaker 1: Spy Kids, Yeah, I absolutely believe they put out that movie to teach parents to train their killers, their children to be super secret spies.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the fucking tracking device.
Speaker 2: That was one tidbit.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, sometimes these things are you know, they just throw certain things in movie.
Speaker 3: We know that they do that, all right.
Speaker 1: Aside from the chip thing, Aside from the whole chipping of kids and stuff. To your other point about what, Jonathan, So your the point about why these trained assassin types are like why would they mk ult somebody who could then go on to be a serial killer or something like that. And you're right, there's a couple of different ideas that come to mind, Like, okay, and we've seen Zoolander, remember when they were training him to kill the.
Speaker 2: Malaysian Prime Minister.
Speaker 1: Yes, that was a comedy movie, ha ha, except on the real levels of training somebody who's like a sleeper agent.
Speaker 2: What was that movie? Uh not Ultra Violet? Was it American?
Speaker 1: Yes, something along those lines that there's a sleeper agent who's living a whole life somewhere that when said a certain phrase, could like enact his training and go do a thing he was brainwashed to go do. And then whenever he dies, because of course he will. Oh he was the fall guy?
Speaker 2: And who was he?
Speaker 1: Some guy that worked at a gas station who just lost his mind one day, some kid from Butler, Pennsylvania that just like decided to climb on a.
Speaker 2: Roof one day.
Speaker 1: Look, there's possibilities to that, right, But then you see the serial killers and these cult leader types, and it's like, okay, was that one of these mk ultra types that went rogue and it went awry? Or was that the entire point of the MK ultra was so that he would do serial killers shit, right, it was a push that agenda. There's I think there's multiple levels all happening at the same time.
Speaker 5: But the thing is absolutely right about that though, because they do so. A lot of them say that the training programs that they went through to become like trained as sounds and serial killers, they're also like ran by cults and there they become part of cults. Like Henry Lee Lucas said that he was part of that training program. They trained him to be a serial killer, but he was also in this death cult called the Hand of Death Cult. And I don't know if you guys remember this. You probably don't because it was so long ago. But one of the first episodes that we did together, I talked about Adolpho Constanzo. He was like a cult leader in Mexico and he had all these people like boiled in pots and like buried alive, and there was this ranch in Mexico and there's just bodies everywhere, and he was making like skeleton necklaces and shit. Well, he was also a cult leader but also involved in politics and like all this stuff, and like people were murdering for him bodies everywhere, and like you come to find out he faked his death and they let him run loose and like all this stuff. And most of the time when you look at some of these serial killers and like the sentences they get, or like how they're released on parole retardedly early, or they're you know, they get like special treatment and shit, they're usually protected from on high, either by these cults or by the government or whoever, because they're actually under the employer doing the bidding of someone other than themselves. They would love for you to believe that a lot of serial killers act out of their own free will, but most of them don't. It's like Jacob says, they're like trained and then they just give them like a code word or something, or like a trigger phrase, and then they can set these people loose and they just do all this shit. And I don't know if they have a memory of doing it, that's up for debate, but they are literally programmed to kill. It's crazy, yeah.
Speaker 3: It seems like it. And you know, the two that come to my mind would be, uh, Jim Morrison of the Doors, his dad was what was he he was a United States Well that's the going thing is that a lot of people think that it was CIA.
Speaker 4: Maybe he was, but at least what I'm finding here is that his dad, George, was a US Navy rear admiral and Navy naval aviator.
Speaker 5: He was responsible for the Gulf of Tonkin incident.
Speaker 1: Right, yes, there, Okay, there's the CIA plug.
Speaker 2: Which, yeah, if.
Speaker 1: You follow the trail of breadcrumbs on that one, how many of these Naval Intel officers just happened to be high ranking CIA officials like instantaneously upon the retirement.
Speaker 3: Oh oh yeah, dude.
Speaker 4: Well then you get over to fucking Charles Manson, like one hundred percent CIA mind controlled shit that was going on with him, where he was basically feeding all of his cult followers like LSD and everything and getting them to carry out all their murders for him. And it's like, you know, like obviously this kind of stuff, Obviously, this kind of stuff has happened.
Speaker 3: It's not above any kind of three letter agency.
Speaker 4: It's not above you know, anything to do with whoever is in power within our government that is instructing these programs to carry out said, you know, acts and stuff like that. But it's like, yeah, of course, like this stuff happens. I don't even think that there's any kind of question. My question would be to just kind of to reiterate is like, you know, why, what is the first question?
Speaker 5: And actually, before I tried to answer that, I guess this would be a good time to say that the new series that's going to be coming out in December and probably into January is about Charles Manson and it's so crazy that you brought that up because it is going to be more focused on him. I'm still debating on what I'm gonna call the new series. I wanted to call it like All in the Family, but that sounds like a horrible, shitty sitcom. So I'm thinking of like The flood Ties or something, I don't know, something like that. But he has such an interesting history. He's so you know, enmeshed with the Laurel Canyon scene and see factory. Dude, It's that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Charlie and the murder Factory.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a good one. Actually. But yeah, he has his hand in everything, Like he's in multiple gangs, multiple cults. He's kind of pops up everywhere and he is like Cia, he's you know that. But that's gonna kind of be the new series. I'm gonna focus on that and a couple of big serial killers that I didn't get to spend a lot of time on, like the Jeffrey Dahmers and the Ted Bundy's in the Program to Kill series. I'm gonna hit a little bit harder in the new series because it's all Cia and it's all you know, it's all under the same umbrella. But as to answer your question as to why they do this, a lot of these serial killers they mix a bunch of random murders of innocent people who have no there was no reason for them to have to have died with a bunch of like people they're trying to take out. So you know how they mix a bunch of lies with a little bit of truth. It's the same thing. They'll go and they'll take one of these serial killers quote unquote, and they'll kill like a bunch of random innocent people, and then they'll kill like two or three people they really wanted to get, and so it confuses people, it terrifies people, and I think you know, as far as like looking at the Zodiac Killer and the Son of Sam, there were a few people that were just totally random, like the taxi driver or you know, just some random shit like this, and then there's like a pocket of people who have interesting connections or ties or may have known something about like they they shouldn't have known, like a kind of like an assassination, but not because you wouldn't know that they were a government like spy or something like that. But they end up being a Zodiac victim, or they end up being a son of Sam victim, or you know, and then there's like a bunch of random people that die, so they have to almost make it look random so you don't pick up on the scent that these people are just getting assassinated. And that's why there are a lot of people who say the set of Sam killings were multiple assailants, not just David Berkowitz. And the same thing with Richard Ramirez. There's evidence to suggest that there were multiple people doing that and not just Richard Dramirez. But you find a crazy enough guy, you brainwash him enough, he will happily take credit for all of the murders. Because it's like the guy who shot John Lennon. It's like they're fifteen minutes of fame. They get to be the big serial killer at the end of the story that everybody's scared of, and it's like, oh, they'll go down in fucking history is being this infamous person who fucking murdered John Lennon, you know, But really they're just a crazy psychopath person that got programmed. I actually think the guy that killed John Lennon may have been programmed as well, because I mean.
Speaker 1: Look at is that a jail now, isn't he He got out a few years ago.
Speaker 5: I think I saw something about that. Maybe I don't remember Google it, Jonathan.
Speaker 1: I forget if it was him or the guy who shot Reagan. Also, I think he's out of jail too now think about it.
Speaker 7: Huh.
Speaker 4: No, John Lennon's killer, David or Mark David Chapman, is not out of jail. It says that Chapman was was denied parole for the twelfth time in August of twenty twenty two, and his next parole hearing is scheduled for February twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: Oh, February twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: That's that's hardy, And maybe that's what I had heard about or something that was coming.
Speaker 5: Maybe it came up because his parole came up. I don't I wonder if he was if he was denied or not.
Speaker 4: Damn hmm, yeah, there's nothing new on that, Like all these articles are older, and that's even that was saying that his parole wasn't until twenty February twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: But that's already fucking that's past.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's hot.
Speaker 4: Maybe he said no he's not out. It said no, he's not out, but that was saying it was saying that, no, he's not out. His next parole was February twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: We're that was the Google AI.
Speaker 1: Yeah, was he released? And Google AI is now changing the narrative.
Speaker 2: Dog, I have no idea.
Speaker 5: I just mentioned something really quick and then I want to mention something else because Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and I googled it and Google is fucking a lie because do you guys not remember Thanksgiving falling on the third Thursday of the month, Like you had to count to the third Thursday and be like, that's when Thanksgiving is.
Speaker 6: Going to be.
Speaker 4: I yeah, I always thought that that's when it was. It's the fourth now, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Yeah? And I googled it because I was being a smart ass, and I was like, no, Thanksgiving's always the third Thursday of the month. And then I googled it and it's like Thanksgiving falls on the last Thursday of November. I'm like, since fucking win, because I remember it always being the third.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I assumed too, because we were, you know, trying to schedule a bunch of things, you know, in advance for the show and everything, and I was like, oh, yeah, third Thursday is Thanksgiving.
Speaker 3: And then I look and I was like, the twenty eighth. That can't be the third one, right.
Speaker 5: And then you google it and it says the last fucking Thursday of the month. I was like, since fucking win. This is a real life Mandela And I even texted my cousin chat and I was like, hey, guys, don't you all remember Thanksgiving being the third fucking Thursday of the month And they were all like, yeah, the third Thursday. I'm like, appairly, not like this is this is just for this year, I guess.
Speaker 1: But then they changed Google to say it's always fall on the last which is mm hmm. And that's all I'm trying to think because I thought it was the third Thursday as well, And I'm trying to straw man myself here and think, like, I know, I get that confused with my August retreat is usually the third weekend of August, and like, I'm thinking, am I confusing the two? But it's like, no, No, the third Thursday has always been Thanksgiving.
Speaker 3: Do you want to see something funny? Look at this? What so?
Speaker 4: I just last year, all I typed in was why isn't Thanksgiving? And the first option is on the third Thursday this year.
Speaker 5: Literally, I'm okay, you guys. I'm telling you guys. Google tries to brainwash people. I almost don't like people to google stuff anymore because I'll be like, oh, just google it, and I'm like, well, maybe not, because they could prove me fucking wrong and I could still be right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it says right here, Thanksgiving the third Thursday of the month. Question mark. It says.
Speaker 4: My roommate and I were just talking about whether Thanksgiving falls on the third or fourth Thursday of November. We both distinctly remember it being the third Thursday. I always remember this because my old roommate's birthday was the twenty third, so it was always rate near Thanksgiving, but everything we look up says that it's always been the fourth, and there's already Google links for a Mandela effect of this.
Speaker 5: Oh shit, I'm telling you. I'm telling you. You know why too, because my birthday is November thirtieth, and I always remember Thanksgiving being about a week before my birthday, not like a day before my birthday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a few days.
Speaker 4: It says, we are currently mind blown trying to figure out which universe we're in.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying. So like when I tell people I'm filthy on.
Speaker 2: A fucking calendar, there's no way I know.
Speaker 5: I feel like, yeah, I'll be like, oh, you should just Google it, and then they'll google it and Google say some crazy shit, and I'm like, yeah, you can't even trust fucking Google anymore. It's all fucking Mandela, fucking brainwash, bullshit. I don't trust it at all.
Speaker 1: Check this out it No, we're correct, we are correct.
Speaker 2: Last year was on the twenty fucking fifth. They had a.
Speaker 1: Whole other week and a whole other Thursday after that last November.
Speaker 4: Well, it says right here looking at Britannica, which is the encyclopedia site. But it says by federal law. Americans have celebrated Thanksgiving on the fourth Thursday in November since nineteen forty two.
Speaker 1: My ass, my November. Oh shit, last November had a fifth week. No, whoa, I'm looking the year prior. I'm looking the year prior. Hold on, give me, give me a second here, Okay, No, the twenty four No, it's bullshit. Shit.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, you never know what universe are going to be in when you start googling stuff. Because the guy who shot John Lennon could have got out six years ago for all we fucking know.
Speaker 1: I was saying, like, yo, are we living in another Mandela effect? Like happening irl right now? Like, oh, that's happening, that's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, November of twenty twenty three had five thursdays, So even though it was on the twenty third, it was the fourth Thursday.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at a calendar right now.
Speaker 1: That's bullshit what I'm telling you.
Speaker 5: I don't I've always remembered it being on the third Thursday. But I guess I should be wrong.
Speaker 3: But Mandela effects are real. Jacob, All right, explain your way out of this one, Jacob, you don't believe in Mandela effex.
Speaker 5: Right now, do you not believe in Mandela effects?
Speaker 1: Jacob explanation possible, But I believe that most of them can be explained away pretty logically.
Speaker 2: This one is one that I can't explain. You're gonna be honest.
Speaker 5: What about the guy that used to give out checks. That's a big one that people always bring up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, publisher clearing House.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that he always came with the big check and he was like, nah, I never did that.
Speaker 2: Wait he's saying he never did that. Yeah.
Speaker 5: See, that's a big one that people bring up and they're like, I always remember watching TV and that guy showed up with the big check, and now he's saying he never fucking gave a fucking checkout in his life.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I know I was, And dude, I remember watching the infomercials on that ship where he was knocking at somebody's door.
Speaker 3: I got this big check in and the people were all surprised. Oh my god, I can't believe I want.
Speaker 4: And that they're saying that that never happened. That is hilarious.
Speaker 5: It's like a black guy or something. Now that you said, what the checks out? I don't I want to remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, that's okay, Wow, that's I don't even think that's a Mandela effect. I think your boy is just lying.
Speaker 2: To be honest.
Speaker 5: I don't know. Maybe he's embarrassed of it. He's like, I'm not the guy that passed out the big checks. Fuck that guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but no.
Speaker 5: This have gone to bigger and better things in his career. But anyways, that was a huge size tangent.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I believe in possible Mandela effects. Yes, do I believe in multiple dimensions going on at the same time, Yes, other timelines possibly.
Speaker 2: I don't put a lot of thought into it.
Speaker 1: But like the Bear Stain versus Behrenstein Bears, right, is it possible that a misprint run went out and like we're talking thousands, right, and they went to another country that's not America, Like wouldn't have mattered. Somehow one of those books came back and everybody's losing their shit about this.
Speaker 2: I think that's in the realm of possibility.
Speaker 4: I think that that beresin Berenstein Berenstein Bear is one that one's kind at least from my opinion, I do remember it being.
Speaker 3: Berenstein Bears personally.
Speaker 4: But I could understand how people would mess that up because the way they sing that song is in a country accent, so whenever you're listening to it, it's the Berenstain Bears right like, so you think that it's saying steam because it's country, but it's really just how they're saying it.
Speaker 5: I actually have something, and I was surprised because I thought it was spelled the one way and it was whatever. But my sister sent me this picture of me when I was a baby. I think I was like one years old and I was wearing a Berenstein Bears overalls and it said it spelled it and it had like a picture of the family, you know, the Berenstein Bears on it and I and I zoomed in on it and it was like Baron stay yeah, And I was like, I just never remember it being that, but there it was.
Speaker 4: And also and also it was spelled in cursive too, you know what I mean, Like it wasn't like so obvious because some people would they write their cursive. It's you know, it's a little off sometimes.
Speaker 1: And then Mandela himself, Barney Mandela, the guy who they said died in the sixties, but then he died in the nineties. How that whole story spun into the thing, and like, yeah, it makes sense to me that one story went out nobody ever checked in on it or validated if it was true or not. Next thing, you know, a couple decades later, he's like leading the country and he dies. It's like, wait, what the hell I thought it was? And it was like a miscommunication. I could believe that, But there's other ones that I can't really easily explain away.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 1: This Thanksgiving one is a new one for me because now I'm really questioning my own sanity.
Speaker 2: And it's like, okay, last Thursday of the month, is it the fourth Thursday?
Speaker 1: I sure shit thought it was the third Thursday, because like that's a whole.
Speaker 2: Thing because and I'll tell you why else.
Speaker 1: We we look at our day to day, our downloads and stuff like that on spreaker and everything, so like I know for a fact there was a whole week last year, but then I just looked at the calendar and I saw that. So that's even got me questioning my shit even more. Not gonna lie, not really calm dude.
Speaker 4: So I like my most memorable Thanksgiving that I remember, like as a little kid. I just looked up the date on it. It's kind of blowing my damn mind here now. But my most We always watch football on Thanksgiving. It's an American tradition, and so there was one it just so happened to me in nineteen ninety eight. I didn't know was that that fuck that long ago, but it was the Steelers versus the Lions and Jerome Bettis. It was like it was going into overtime and Jerome Bettis was out on field to call the coin toss or whatever, and he said one thing, the referee heard another thing, and so whenever it came down, the referee like he turned it over and Drumbas was like, yes, yes, we won, and the referee is like, no, I heard tales.
Speaker 3: And he was like, no, I said heads. I said heads.
Speaker 4: Anyway, long story short, the fucking Lions ended up kicking a field goal and winning the game. That was like one of the most historic like Steelers Thanksgivings anyway, and even that day was on the fourth fucking Thursday of November.
Speaker 5: Yep, all right, well, I guess I've just been wrong.
Speaker 1: Confirmation that a either A all of us are experiencing a Mandela effect right now, or B we now have even further confirmation in the NFL has been rigged for quite some time.
Speaker 4: And also like think about it, Like I feel like if it was truly the fourth Thanksgiving of the of the month or the fourth week of the month, right, like that would be so easy to remember, Like, all right, well, it's gonna be towards the end of the month.
Speaker 3: But no nobody ever thinks of.
Speaker 4: That, Like I always just assume that it's always going to be like on the twenty second, the twenty third, maybe the twenty fourth, that at the latest, you know. But I don't know, dude, I still am of the belief that we're living inside of a matrix personally.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying is like, how do we know that even though you just googled it and it said it was that day? You know, they could just change anything. Like our whole our whole perception of reality is based on stuff that we can look up online and google and shit, And so if they're fucking with us through that, then our entire reality is just like we're plugged into the matrix essentially.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're essentially just rewriting the history, and you know, and history is being lost and it's kind of an enigma.
Speaker 3: But what's really strange too.
Speaker 4: I mean, then they also have the whole dead Internet theory where they you know, they delete a bunch of pages that everybody remembers being there, but now they're not there anymore. Or and it's like, you know, I mean, do they need room for their servers that's why you got to delete old articles, you know? Or is it because you're trying to hide what actually happened so that you can tell it in your own way?
Speaker 1: What was that one time we had to look up an article and you knew you had just found this article, and we couldn't go through Google, we couldn't go through Duck Duck Goo. We had to go through a whole other website just to find it. And it wasn't because of censorship. It's because those search engines were just forced not to find this thing that you were searching for by fucking name at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That was uh when we had to use the andex, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. We had to go to old the old Ruski Internet.
Speaker 4: For the cabinets what's the name of that company, I always forget the name of it. Where there was stuff in the kids in the cabinets and selling the wayfair wayfair Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeah yeah. That was hard to find that kind of information.
Speaker 1: You really should be using a VPN if you're gonna be getting on Russian Internet.
Speaker 3: Brother, I'm just saying, I mean, Russian Internet has shown not to lie to me as much as American Internet. So that's that's my.
Speaker 2: Point on it. Do it.
Speaker 1: Please get on the Russian Internet all. I'm here for it. Fuck censorship. I'm just saying, use a VPN. They just don't be tracking your IP to your house. As you run a conspiracy show and you're on Russian Internet.
Speaker 2: It just throws up some red flags to a federal agent. I don't know.
Speaker 4: You kind of talked me into getting a tracking moler, sir, so I mean, I'm kind of.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to help you not get found, and all of a sudden, now I'm I see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm a fed one way and I'm gonna fed the other man. It just be like that.
Speaker 5: I remembered why I brought up the weird Thanksgiving thing. The reason I bring that up is because I feel like a lot of people are completely dependent upon like Google in the Internet for how they accept information and how they remember it information, And even someone like me, who I feel like I do pretty thorough research and not just through the Internet, but I read books and shit, I still get tripped up on shit, and so it just boggles my mind when I try to explain to people that things may not be as you remember them, or things may not be exactly how they portray it, especially with serial killers, and like a lot of people want to think that Charles Manson was solely responsible for the Sharon Tate murders and the Lobbyanca murders, and that he was just a crazy drag addict weirdo that did a lot of LSD and he convinced these people to go out and become serial killers. And another one that I don't know if you guys ever listen to William Ramsey investigates that podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have before.
Speaker 5: Okay, so he's done a lot of research looking into the West Memphis three murders and how it was like a crazy psycho practicing the occult and he and his buddies got together murdered three boys out in the middle of nowhere. And the more that I get looking into it, and the more you start to think about it, I don't think Charles Manson was responsible for the Sharon Tate murders just as much as I don't think Damien Eccles was responsible for the West Memphis three murders. I think it's CIA. I think it's like John Benet and they fucking sensationalize shit and they cover up who really did it, and they give you they you have to have a bad guy, and you have to have someone who's willing to be a bad guy because they can't tell you who's really up to this shit, you know. And Sharon Tate's dad CIA, right, and.
Speaker 1: She was by a whole other entity, and they just blamed it on the local cult leader.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, essentially. And Charles Wilson was very much willing to take the fall for that because he is like a CIA, like programmed. They just say, you know, tuna fish sandwich, and he fucking turns into another dude and he's like, oh wait, fucking he has a trigger word, you know what you're saying.
Speaker 1: His trigger word didn't make him an assassin his trigger word made him the fall guy, and he would just go along with whatever they said next.
Speaker 5: I think his trigger word made it to where he had like false memories about doing stuff or who he was, or like they had programmed him to think that he was this all powerful Jesus type savior cult leader guy with all this power, and at the end of the day, he was just a fucking nutcase. They had given LSD to fifty times, and they had convinced him that he was gonna, you know, become the this like the guy who shot John Lennon, Like you'll be famous, you know, You'll that everybody will always remember your name. He's just a CIA guy.
Speaker 4: And he was a magic practitioner though Damien Echoles he was in. He was into the magic. And I mean, he's still alive, isn't he. Ord he die, He's still alive. Yeah, I thought so because I know that him and Johnny Depp have like matching tattoos and shit.
Speaker 3: It's strange.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they fucking hang out and shit, and they're.
Speaker 1: Talking in the realm of celebrities with these cult leaders. Look no further than your boy, Charles Manson. And the further confirmation of the CIA plug as far as like an industry plug type of thing goes or industry plant. Excuse me, you have look at it, not even with the ones we have today like ice spice complete industry plant, right, possible CIA plant. We'll see how the next couple of decades turn out, you know what I mean. She's an up and comer, But same thing with Iggy Azalea's same thing. We can go down the rabbit hole and all of them individually.
Speaker 3: Talk to a girl, howked well?
Speaker 2: I want to believe that she's.
Speaker 4: Getting a little too fucking famous for you know what I mean, Like that's way too famous for just saying that you give sloppy block jobs, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: What she has done with the fame leads me to believe that maybe there's that kernel of humanity of like just your everytown girl gets money and does good things with it.
Speaker 2: But still the jury is still out, still early, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: She hasn't had time to let the money really get to her head, and like I hope, I have hope, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: We'll see.
Speaker 1: But that does also prove that the Internet is fucking it's the Internet and Hawktua can become an international sensation and a multimillionaire and a matter of six months off of a random night out with this girl.
Speaker 2: Think of that.
Speaker 1: She's just out with her friends, just bar hopping this random dude on TikTok.
Speaker 2: She's drunk, she's talking some wild shit just for the fuck of it. Next thing you know, she's got this.
Speaker 1: Whole industry thing, and it's like, okay, what but but neither here nor there. Charles Manson, before he was the LSD infused cult leader, he was in every recording studio of every big name band that you could think of from the sixties and seventies.
Speaker 2: Okay, now he wasn't. Now maybe he was a quote unquote musician. Maybe he played an instrument.
Speaker 1: I don't know. No one knows this to No one cares. Did Albert Einstein know how to throw a ball? No one gives a fuck. That's not the point. Okay, Somehow he was in the goddamn room at every one of these recording studios, like he was the guy.
Speaker 2: He was in the mix.
Speaker 1: He was like in the no we might call a socialite or possibly some sort of a figure of a New age aristocrat of sorts okay.
Speaker 2: And he was just always in the mix. Everybody knew him, everybody loved him. They had him at his parties, they had him in the studios.
Speaker 7: He was the guy.
Speaker 2: Why who the fuck was this dude?
Speaker 5: Why Jacob? You know it's crazy about that, And why I'm covering him in more detail in the new series is because the one beach boy guy, Dennis Wilson, he fucking had Charles Manson at his house all the time, right in the recording studios, chilling, fucking doing whatever the fuck. And then he Dennis Wilson, was like, that's his name, isn't it. Yeah, that's his name. And he was like, I'm going to write a book one day about who Charles Manson really was. I'm gonna put it all out there. I'm gonna fucking write this book about it. And then he fucking turns up fucking dead, drownded in the in the marina where he kept his boat, and they say some shit about like oh, he dropped his keys and he was just dove in there, like yeah, yeah, that's what it was.
Speaker 1: Sure, the dude who owns a boat A doesn't know how to swim and B would just dive in after some keys that unknown distance and just.
Speaker 5: Like yeah, yeah, yeah, nothing to do with the fact that he was going to write this book about Charles Manson. Nothing to do with any of that. But that's what I'm saying is like a lot of people will accept the story based on information that they've gathered from what the media, fucking Google, fucking whatever the narrative story is. And if you try to go back and say, no, actually, if you look at the physical evidence, or if you look at these connections, if you look at this, it would be more likely that either A all these serial killers were just a bunch of people working in tandem together, or B they weren't even there and they're just like taking the fall for this shit.
Speaker 3: Dude, do you want to hear crazy? Do you want to hear a one of the craziest quotes to ever quote. So this is a quote by.
Speaker 5: Charles You better be fucking crazy too, Oh dude, I'm telling you half asset.
Speaker 3: Oh no, there is no half fast in this quote right here.
Speaker 4: So this is a quote by Charles Manson talking about Dennis Wilson in his death and all that stuff. Right, Charles Manson said, Dennis Wilson was killed by my shadow because he took my music and changed the words from my soul.
Speaker 5: Well fuck him, okay, because what I'm saying to you guys is there is a reason why he pops up everywhere, and if you look, he was a member of like six or seven different gangs. Yeah, and you know, it's just it's just too much for one single individual to, oh, he's crazy and he fucking in the fucking LaBianca murders, and there is so much more to that than meets the eye. There's so much more to people popping up dead all around him that have nothing to do. You know. It's like I said, people don't want to accept that because they have it in their mind that these murders took place in this way and this is who did it, and this is But everything we've ever been told, including stuff like this, needs to be thrown up into question and people need to look further into it because it's usually some fucking conspiracy shit.
Speaker 3: Dude, that is nuts.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, I knew that Charles Manson had a lot of ties and everything and a lot of connections. I mean, I absolutely believe that he was some kind of CIA asset, and I do want to say, dude, like speaking about like it being him being a CIA asset and possibly using him to experiment on cult members and stuff, not our cult members with that third eye all the way upen dumb cult members. But just think about it, Like, you know, whenever this country was founded back in seventeen seventy six as the Great United States of America, it was understood to be the great American experiment, right, And then you look into the CIA, you see all the psychological programs, the mk ultra, the remote viewing, and all of these weird things that the CIA has been involved in and studied deeply. It's like, is it really that crazy that they would be using some popular figure like Charles Manson to be able to experiment on its own people to try and see how they respond psychologically, Like if this would be the way to manipulate people on mass Like think about like these dudes that are the CIA, dudes that are in some kind of fucking lab or something, or they're in some kind of conference room, and they're just like, how can we like carry out the murders that we want, you know what I mean? Or how could we How could we inflict fear among people to make them feel not so comfortable, Like I mean, I mean, a government is.
Speaker 5: Stout people that we need to get rid of without being conspicuous.
Speaker 4: Right well, and on top of that too, it's like you know, of course it would be within the CIA's interest to instill as much fear as humanly possible. If you think about it, they're they're I mean, they're part of the government. I don't think anybody denies that. But like, look at the word government. It's literally to fucking control your mind, dude. Like it's to instill fear on purpose psychologically so that you do go out and you know, you're like handing over your rights. Yeah, I want food stamps. Here's my fucking thumb prints, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, but it's also to like take out specific targets, like there's other groups.
Speaker 4: Oh ye yeah, there's multiple levels for sure, right, Yeah, Like I think it's accomplishing a lot.
Speaker 2: You look at some of the.
Speaker 5: Ones that like gangs and colts.
Speaker 1: Right, you look at some of the victims and who their family members were, right, and you look at well, it's just very weird that this one chicks that was murdered by this group's dad was a part of an investigation that was going on here recently, or like oh they were it was like a dirty case that was going on and they had to swing the jury one way or an like there's wild shit gang style murders that take place, or coult style mers that take place, and there's this whole satanic ritual around it, and it's done to your point, Jonathan, in a way to instill fear. They want the optics, they want it all over the front page, to the papers man. That's the whole point. And of course the papers have the ultimate authority to be like, whoa, we don't want to show that graphic material, we don't or or of course, because it's all government funded media will run that bitch on the front page. And so there's a whole there's like we're saying, there's levels to it on that murdering a U or excuse me, assassinating a specific figure, And there's also the fear factor and the shock and awe and that goes with that as well, you know what I mean. That's it keeps it blending, It keeps the people divided, It keeps them frantic about one thing or this thing or that thing or the murder thing or that it's all a part of the scheme, multiple levels.
Speaker 2: It will.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's splintered on purpose kind of deal.
Speaker 4: And so like, whenever you think about fear, I've always like I was brought up understand that fear was an acronym for false evidence appearing real, right, and so like, whenever you look at the CIA doing this kind of shit to instill fear, it's based upon false evidence in the first place.
Speaker 3: It fucking perfectly aligns.
Speaker 5: I think that the main thing that I try to get people to understand too, is that people want to put this separation between something being ritualistic and something being CIA or government controlled, when those two things are are synonymous, because there is a ritual aspect to a lot of the stuff that involves the government. And I mean, I talked about Michael Achino in one of the series, because he was a they called him the Colonel, and he worked at Presidio Base, and all these kids said that he was making him eat shit and drink piss and watch snuff films and decapitate cats and like do all that stuff. And he they called him the Colonel and he was in the military, and people think that, oh, is it ritualistic or is it government? And my argument has always been, what's the fucking difference, because a lot of those things run in tandem with each other, or they are connected, or they're the same thing, because you know, and I'm not saying everyone obviously, Jacob, but no.
Speaker 1: No, no, of course, like Castro, for the CIA had like five hundred failed attempts of assassinating Castro.
Speaker 2: Some of them were kind of ritualistic in nature, Gonna be honest, Some of.
Speaker 1: Them, like the necktie thing that was just gonna keep like winching on his neck and suffocate him.
Speaker 2: Not so much, but like there's a mix.
Speaker 3: Well, how about like Saddam Hussein too.
Speaker 4: He I mean, he was basically a fucking United States planned if you really look into it.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you brought him up, Jonathan.
Speaker 1: I was gonna I was gonna go that direction because everybody says, oh, well, that was cole war CIA right when they were doing Castro shit, when they were Watergate shit, right, that was when they were doing the wild stuff, the mk ultra, the Charles Manson's, that was when they were like there was no morals it was just them versus Communism. The post Cold War CIA would never do something like that, Oh except for that time we sold massive amounts of chemical agents to Iraq knowing that they would use them against Iran. So we know, we gave weapons that we are not allowed to use under the Geneva Convention because there's so atross against mankind our own verbiage, if I'm not mistaken, But we could totally sell them to these other people who are gonna use them on these other people.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, they're using it on some people that we like.
Speaker 1: But like we kind of have to turn a blind eye because we gave them the fucking seren gas and now they have nukes and weapons of mass destruction, except we never found any, and it's a whole fucking thing. So like, yeah, there is the whole pre Cold War post Cold war.
Speaker 2: Note no, no, no, no, it's the same. Fuck.
Speaker 3: It's not gotten better, that's for sure. How about your boy Tim Osmon.
Speaker 1: How about Tim fucking Osmond aka Osama bin Laden? Yeah, who are always like the ritualistic aspect, right, and then like what's to follow?
Speaker 5: And one of the best examples that I can come up with is pedophilia. We all talk about how they use it as blackmail against other politicians, and they do all this shit. They're running kids and they're fucking and tell me that other shit that we have heard isn't ritualistic in nature. What they do to these kids. They use children, rape them to blackmail other politicians, And there is a ritualistic aspect they get something out of, and then there is the government aspect of which they get something out of. And if they weren't seeing results by doing this shit, they wouldn't continue to do it. So I mean, yeah, I think like mass murdering shit is great fucking juice for rituals and other purposes.
Speaker 4: Well, especially whenever you take one of your own CIA operator or one of your own CIA dudes right like, and then you paint him as some kind of terrorist. That's that's hiding in the mountains and doug digging holes so nukes can't land on him, and he's he's just somehow surviving and he's sending using technology from the dirt and the mountains and maybe a little bit of water to make some mud in order to send back videos to the United States threatening that he's gonna fucking bomb us, right, like, this is crazy.
Speaker 3: Look at these motherfuckers. That is Tim Osmond, That's bin Laden, that's the same guy.
Speaker 1: It is uh for anybody just to let it all in on the joke on that one. So once upon a time, Osama bin Lauden. You have to keep in mind the bin Laden family is a very renowned family. Okay, Like for real, the dude's dad built the highway across the desert. He did engineering impossibility.
Speaker 2: Okay. He's got fifty brothers and sisters. Most of them live in America.
Speaker 1: Most of the ben Loons are solid people and like upstanding, like CEOs and shit. Right, he happens to be the rottenist of the bad apples. There's a few of them in the in the fifty children, right, but he is by was by far the worst. And once upon a time the CIA decided that, hey, we could kind of use this guy to fuck up the Kamis because the Russians were invading Afghanistan in the nineteen eighties and this guy had a group of he called them freedom fighters. By any other metrics, these guys were absolute terrorist shit heads.
Speaker 2: They were torching people alive.
Speaker 1: They were like throwing acid in women's faces that these people were not good people. But enemy of my enemy is my friends type of thing. But we can't be sending money to a a known terrorist organization, but we could send it to our CIA representative by the name of Tim Osman in the local vicinity, who's giving us intel into the local movements of militia fighting groups and things like that. So one thing leads to another, and your boy bin Laden's got a little shinier weapons to go play around with. And later on when we kind of needed to find a boogeyman, you know, and it's an attack happened that he never claimed but did praise. He said he was happy that nine to eleven happened, but never actually claimed direct you know, nah, and uh, you know whatever, But whatever, you know, things happen then shake out.
Speaker 4: How about like even they they did such. I don't know if this was done on purpose, but if you really look at it, like Osama and Osmon.
Speaker 3: That's basically the same.
Speaker 4: That's just rearranged some letters and adding an end at the end like that'n.
Speaker 5: I mean, they don't, they don't even That's why I say, if you look back this, there's so many examples of that where it's almost like, when you really take time to look at it so blatantly obvious, it's like a big fucking joke almost, And I mean, how ritualistic was nine to eleven? You know how? Yeah, So there's this ritualistic aspect. And sometimes I think when they try to blame a bunch of stuff on serial killers, the more ritualistic it looks, and the more occult demon worshippers or whatever they and they always like to blame it on some cult group or some this or some that. It's the more occult it looks, and the more crazy devil worship be it looks, you should start looking at the government being responsible for it. That's almost like my my rule of thumb. Now, the more cult it, the more you better start looking somewhere else.
Speaker 1: Start looking at the local politicians, like, start looking at the governor, Start looking at your local congressman for that area. The same way that once upon a time you could say, oh, you had a clan rally in your area, Yo, who's your local representative. I'm guaranteeing there's a connection.
Speaker 4: Just throwing it out, dude, do you want to hear a funny thing at anytime, Like all right, So I thought, all right, so tim osman Osama bin Laden, you know, you can see how the last name matches with the first name a little bit.
Speaker 3: So then I was like doing a little research. And I always like to go to.
Speaker 4: Some people get on me because I say jim Atria, but I guess the correct way to say it is gum Atria, which kind of sounds stupid, but whatever.
Speaker 2: You have been hung up on that for a couple of weeks now, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just whatever.
Speaker 4: I you know, it's just one of those things that just irks me for some reason. But anyway, so I looked up Ben Laden on gum gum matrix dot com, which is Camatria.
Speaker 3: You know, it's gay matrix.
Speaker 4: It like calculates the Gomatria value for certain words and whatnot. It's go matrix dot org. Actually, and I typed in Ben Laden and I found, you know what's funny, the first name, So the uh, the Jewish value for for Ben Lawden is one twenty one. And you know the first name that comes up that also equals twenty or one twenty one is Mark, which is in my world, whenever I see something Mark, like, yeah, there's like a check mark or whatever. Right, But like I think of a mark in wrestling, right, you know what a mark in wrestling is.
Speaker 1: Uh, like a like a heal and a face kind of thing. A mark is like somebody in the crowd.
Speaker 4: A mark is somebody in the crowd who like fully a full on believes everything that's going on. So like they literally think that Damian Priest is actually a bad guy in real life, right, like just for example, and so think about that, Like if Ben Lauden was that guy, he was that mark. Maybe he actually believed it, which would lead to the whole MK ultra thing.
Speaker 3: Maybe he was. I don't know, was he brainwashed.
Speaker 4: To do what he did even if I mean, I honestly don't even believe that he did anything, to be honest with you. I think it was all just come some kind of show doing still Fear or whatever. And I think that it was probably our people that took out the Twin Towers. But that's neither here nor there anyway.
Speaker 5: All right, Actually I got two movies for you. Okay, maybe we've talked about this before, maybe we haven't. Men in Black Part three okay, where they go back in time and Tommy Lee is like a young dude. Yeah, that one, and they say that all the supermodels and everyone that led the counterculture movement and every celebrity is.
Speaker 2: The Amby Warhol. Yeah, yeah, yeah, and.
Speaker 5: They say that they're all aliens. Okay, yes, that's one to check out again for people who are getting into this. And the second one is god damn, Now it's slipped my mind, but I'll remember it in a second. But it's essentially like they put in movies, oh, Pineapple Express, where you know, the very beginning of that movie, they're in this underground bunker and they're testing what It's funny because they're testing weed, but there's a reason why they're using LSD for mind control and a lot of these programs and like Pineapple Express, it's like ha ha ha, that's so funny, and they're in underground bunkers and whatever. But that's another part of their ritualism behind these programs, is what does LSD do to your fucking mind?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: No, No, the opening scene of Pineapple Express, yes, the rest of the movie with all the hijinks and whatever, and you're right, the underground or not even hydra it was like a yeah, it was a hydroponic setup to where the government was growing just underground indoor acre of wheat. Yes to that part, but the opening scene I always found extremely interesting, funny as hell, Yes, but also the fact that that is a real experiment that took place at one point in time. I don't know if there's actual record of it or anything like that, but they being the government at one point in time, very early in the Cold War, right after World War two ended, and we had a lot of still able bodied young men that wanted to serve, but like we didn't have a war to fight, and some of them were really dumb and had no better use than to try a bunch of shit to see.
Speaker 2: What happens when they go too far.
Speaker 1: And this is before mk ultra, before they started with the LSD to the mentally impaired and all that. The scene of just a basic army private just getting blitzed out of his mind, stoned on this type of cannabinoid, and the government really.
Speaker 2: Wanted to see could you ode from.
Speaker 1: That experiment really did take place once upon a time, and that experiment took place to all substances I can I'm.
Speaker 5: Just gonna say all substances I'm sure. And the point is like they've got this down to a fucking science. Now, making a Manchurian candidate, making a programmed killer, my god, it's probably like in some kind of handout you get on your first fucking day of the fucking secret program. So hey, here's your hand out. This is how we make a serial killer. This is how we do. Like they have it down to an absolute science.
Speaker 2: Oh, they have a department.
Speaker 1: They have a whole like step by step program, like the twelve step program, but like opposite and evil kind of thing.
Speaker 2: It's like a whole thing.
Speaker 1: You got that one person that's been doing it for like thirty years and is just like waiting for their fucking government pension and their retirement, and there's like look at the screen, click and they just play the video and they've already seen it and they're like they're numb to.
Speaker 2: It's like they got their blinders on.
Speaker 1: There's like scrolling TikTok while this person's like an agonizing pain getting brainwashed and just like yeah, yeah yeah, and they're just counting down the fucking days until they can retire.
Speaker 2: At that thirty year mark. You know, it's like no, it's a thing, you.
Speaker 5: Like, you almost have to wonder when they going through these programs. It's like, all right, make that a one a devil worshiper, make that one a rapist, right, It's just I mean, and then they give them cool monikers, you know, the Boston Hillside Strangler, Golden State Bridge, like I'm just making out, and they give them like a cool name like the Zodiac and.
Speaker 3: Shit, like you always gotta make sure.
Speaker 4: You always gotta make sure you're using their middle name, right, Like it's always three names all these damn killers?
Speaker 2: Can we can we just real quick?
Speaker 1: Why did Ted Bundy not get the three name moniker? Why did Charles Manson not get the three name monikers?
Speaker 2: So many other killers do?
Speaker 1: And I was gonna make that point Jonathan, but I even stop myself because I'm like, you gotta make sure their name sounds good at three three words and like bopappas yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: But then we're all even talking about it. Case, so that's not true.
Speaker 1: Why is this?
Speaker 5: Well, the first one that I thought of when when Jonathan said that was Lee Harvey Oswald because that was a name, and actually there's like multiple Leave Harvey Oswalds that they've discovered and like that the guy that they they blamed it on, his name wasn't even Lee Harvey Oswald. It's like a weird code name to use. Lee Harvey was like a fucking code name or some shit. But anyways, it's like they do. They give them fucking names, and they they make them like celebrities and and people. And I've been researching Ted Bundy a little bit. Obviously he was like Mormon and shit, which Heidi and I from Unfiltered podcast I talked about, but it goes even further than that. Like if you look at a couple of the murders that he is responsible for, he couldn't even been at those two different locations in that timeframe. It would be like almost physically impossible to get from from Colorado to Florida and that time. Like, it's just it's just, you know, when you really look into it, a lot of this stuff is like like a movie, Like you're watching a movie. These they're characters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the first lie that gets told is typically the one that's believed.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm. I feel like you had an epiphany though.
Speaker 1: Jacob and Heidi, I was trying to remember you you're not former Mormon, are you No, that's what.
Speaker 2: I would say.
Speaker 1: Heidi is when you said Heidi, I was I remembered for a crazy I was like, oh wait, you're not too. I was gonna ask you what your what your spiritual name was? But uh, Ted Bundy, What is Ted Bundy's middle name? Because like, if it's like.
Speaker 5: Some shit Theodore Robert Bundy, it's Theodore Robert Bundy.
Speaker 2: But they see Theodore Robert Bundy.
Speaker 1: That's too long. That's too long. So they decided, Okay, I get this, but anything like John Wayne Gacy and that Derrick Todd Lee Rights, There's so.
Speaker 2: Many, There's so many.
Speaker 1: But then Charles Manson, No, what was Charles Manson's middle name?
Speaker 4: Well, he was already understood to be that guy before he got busted for all that shit. Though he was already Charles Manson before, like he was famous before he was a murderer.
Speaker 5: That's true, he was kind of Yeah, But I mean it's just such a rabbit hole. You guys would actually probably enjoy the previous series and the one coming up too. And I want to keep this it really entertaining and interesting for for your listeners, because these are all very important topics that I think because they happened a while ago, or we don't have a fresh serial killer, we're not talking about it, but it's all very important still. And one of your listeners actually found me on Instagram sent me a message through my link tree, and I thought that was really cool because they wanted me to touch on the new Netflix series or maybe it's a movie about the Menindez Brothers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a series.
Speaker 5: It's a series, okay. And I talk a lot about if they can make a documentary about a serial killer, even if it happened forever ago, they can re sensationalize it, like we discussed before with Jeffrey Dahmer, that's Netflix, Ted Bundy with Zach Effron, that's Netflix.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 5: Now they got the Menindez Brothers, and it's almost as if it concretes in your mind that this is absolutely who did it. He was a monster. He's like he's like a celebrity now, you know. And if they can get you to believe, and I talked about it even in the Marilyn Monroe episode. They love to make documentaries about how she had to have killed herself, how she was so depressed, and if they can make a movie about it. That's it. That's what people believe, that's the story.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, well what are the masses going to do? Yeah, you know, you're gonna have a few people that might click on a USA Today article or a you know, MSNBC article or something like that, but you're going to have hundreds of millions watch, you know, a series on the Menendez brothers, and that will be the truth. And the thing is is what I was learning is now I don't really know a whole lot about the Menandez brothers. I just I to be honest, Like, my only reference of the Menendez brothers was in Cable Guy. You remember they were talking about that in Cable Guy with Jim Carrey, and I like, I had heard about it and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: But I started doing a little bit of research. Dude.
Speaker 4: The way that they framed that whole series is like they left out a lot, dude.
Speaker 3: And and what it.
Speaker 5: Does is did leave out a lot.
Speaker 4: And what it does is is that it's taking what is you know, uh globally or flat earthly under uhh, the understanding and it's like saying, well, here's the actual truth, and you're going to remember that subconsciously that way. Whenever you think about the Menendez brothers, well, they only did it because they were being raped whenever they were young. And I don't even know is that an understood fact because I thought that that was up for conjecture.
Speaker 5: No, it is. And the actually the research that I did on it that I included in the uh it might have been the pedaphocracies the very first series is that there was more physical evidence that those two boys were getting John Bene ramseyed by their wealthy elitist parents than there was to say that that that they were blaming it on that to like make them look crazy. You know, there was more physical evidence to prove that they were getting like chronically raped by their parents than otherwise. But the way that they make it look and they make them look like valley girls almost in that series, and it's just you know, if those kids were getting John Benet ramsayed by their wealthy elitist parents, you almost have to think they shot their faces off. Usually victims of chronic abuse go for the face every time. There's a lot of evidence to support the fact that Lizzie Borden was getting fucking raped on by her dad. And what did she do. She asked his fucking face off. That's usually what they do. And yeah, asked their mom's face off too.
Speaker 2: Which like could be because she knew what was going.
Speaker 5: On, and she yes. And so when I saw that the parents were wealthy iliitists and they shot their faces off, I was like, oh, and then and then all these you know, physical aspects of it too, that they could prove that these boys were being chronically raped on, and you know the way that they framed it. It just it sucks that this is the outlet where people absorb their information from is Netflix. It was there's just so much, so much to it.
Speaker 3: It was a fucked up series to watch. I did watch it.
Speaker 4: I actually don't watch a lot of murder documentaries, but I just found myself wanting to watch that one. And dude, like they go to the therapists and everything, and the one the one brother is like, you know, he's talking to the therapist and he's you know, having trouble really comprehending the uh, like the reasoning for his dad doing that to him, And uh, I guess his dad used to always say.
Speaker 3: You know, he goes what did he say?
Speaker 4: The one brother he goes, you know, I don't understand why he rapes me and then calls me a faggot. It was like, damn, dude, that is some serious fucking psychological shit that's going on over there, Because you think about it, most of those people that are doing that kind of shit it is. It's absolutely psychological manipulation that's going on with it, Like you're literally trying to change their worldview into thinking that this is normal.
Speaker 5: They're getting John Benet ramseyed.
Speaker 1: But like for brothers, if it was like one one of the kids of this household that like had a history of mental issues, they had to keep the guns locked up, and this kid got a hold of one one day and just fucking that's one thing. That's a completely different kind of conversation for both brothers to be in on it to this level. Okay, now you look throughout the previous case studies here of kids murdering their parents at this type of scale. Not an accidental poisoning, not an accidental throwing a toaster in a tub, even though that's sounds ridiculous, like accidents do happen, like real shit, We're talking about intentional murdering of a child.
Speaker 2: Murdering their parents. I don't know of.
Speaker 1: Many cases that would stand out that didn't account for either A the kid was trying to like get the inheritance super early and tried murdering the parents because they were like they were old but weren't dying quick enough type of situation, or B some type of gross abuse to this type of level.
Speaker 5: I mean, theymed the clip into their parents' faces.
Speaker 2: And that's my point.
Speaker 1: If they were doing it for inheritance, they fucked themselves out of it like that was that they were never gonna get that, you know what I mean. So it makes more sense to me that their story is real.
Speaker 2: Why else would they want to murder their parents?
Speaker 3: Well there, and I was just looking.
Speaker 4: I just typed in murders shooting victims in the face, and the first thing that came up was literally this thing just happened six hours ago, and it says it says it says an Akron man who shot victim in the face over potato chips Akron.
Speaker 5: He was not as climactic as I thought. It was the guy with the chips raping him as as a child.
Speaker 3: I hope there's more to it.
Speaker 2: The three am at a liquor store, I guarantee.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look at this shit man sentenced for shooting victim and face after refusing to share potato chips.
Speaker 3: You know, crazier things have happened, not even it was like.
Speaker 5: He could have been raping him since he was a child, and they're just blaming it on the potato chips.
Speaker 4: Clearly, I guess. I mean, we can look a little bit deeper into it.
Speaker 5: I suppose. But that's what hilarious though.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: Have you seen why Baton Rouge is the murder capital of America right now?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 1: The amount of people on it is wild and the only time I ever see face murders like to this level of like dumping a mag as if it was like to send a message or for like revenge of something. A lot of gang violence.
Speaker 5: Like that in the face. Yeah, I'm straight bullets.
Speaker 2: That's different. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a different story, dude.
Speaker 4: This is it says when the victim declined to offer uh to offer up his chips right reportedly shot him in the face. The victim drove himself to the hospital and survived after six days of treatment.
Speaker 3: Got shot in the face. Sick. That is crazy. So now right, yeah, dude says now right.
Speaker 1: I guess the hospitals like they are not gonna believe this fucking story. But like, bro, I was just eating my chips, minding my business, being a child of God.
Speaker 2: This fucking crackhead shoots me in the face.
Speaker 1: That won't let him stick his dirty ass at like nasty hands in my bag of chips, and he shoots me in the fucking face.
Speaker 5: Wow, I'm gonna share my ruffles.
Speaker 3: No, no, not at all. But it actually says that right, which was the gunman approached the victim in an Akron nightclub and asked for some of the victim's potato chips, and whenever he got declined.
Speaker 5: I can't even take this serious, dude, Dude and the potato chips at the nightclub anyways.
Speaker 1: Why don't you have security at a nightclub? What the fuck is happening here?
Speaker 4: You ain't gonna give me? No, I'm saying, you ain't gonna give me some chips? You really about that life? You really want to make that decision right now? You better be You better wise up and make a business decision here.
Speaker 3: It's like, like what labor.
Speaker 5: Do you hope that they were? I hope they were ruffles, sour cream and cheddar or something delicious like that. Hope it was fucking worthy.
Speaker 4: I don't know if there's a chip that would deem this to be worthy, to be honest with you, and I'm not even somebody and that's over here barbecue, Oh something like give me a make at least hope as that was Dorito's, but also kind of feel like it was Little Yachti's chips like cherios.
Speaker 5: Is it Nacho Cheese or cool Ranch?
Speaker 2: Oh? Personally, just me, just personal Nacho Cheese.
Speaker 1: I do, in fact love cool Ranch, But I would be lying if I said Nacho didn't reign supreme to me.
Speaker 5: I know this is dark humor, but I just have to say. Another completely hilarious story that I was sent was this meth head lady.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: I don't know how they found this out, but they showed up at her house and she had fucking body parts hidden in a bunch of pieces of her furniture. She had put body parts in her couch and sewed it back up, and her mattress and they were all just rotting all over her house. And she was just crazy crackhead or meth head and you know, just murdered a bunch of people and stuffed their parts in her furniture. I mean, like, this is the kind of stuff. And then you see the picture of her and she's all like.
Speaker 4: Pout and shit, that's that's definitely a methad move for sure.
Speaker 2: I feel like that was a Florida woman. I could be wrong on that.
Speaker 1: I could be wrong, yeah, but I also just might be throwing Florida man statements onto wild shit at this point, which is typically not a wrong thing to do.
Speaker 5: Just the police showed up and this woman had her mom in the oven baking her. It's just the most craziest shit you ever saw.
Speaker 1: And also, Florida listeners, all of our good Florida cult members out there, please don't think we're talking shit. We had a blasted Brohemian grove in your glorious States.
Speaker 2: And uh, let's be honest. Europe has a version of you.
Speaker 1: It's called Poland because Polish man has done way wilder shit than Florida Man, come to find out, and there's news articles for every day of the year exponentially higher stakes than Florida Man. Poland is wild. The fact that Russia is trying to fuck around with.
Speaker 2: Them right now.
Speaker 1: It is really really fucking hilarious to me, Like America probably doesn't need to go to war with Russia. They keep doing this. Poland man will fucking handle this, y'all. All right, This would be the equivalent of Cuba kicking Florida man in the nuts, Like, we don't have to actually do anything.
Speaker 2: Florida Man's gonna handle this on his own. Bro.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, by the way, that was a Kentucky woman.
Speaker 2: I found it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I found it.
Speaker 4: And actually the quote here is that it says a witness told state police that she was reportedly casting spells and being confrontational the day prior to the discovery.
Speaker 2: Fucking Narnia dude.
Speaker 5: Wow. But so yeah, I'm really excited about the new series because it's it's stuff like this, it's crazy serial Killers, it's Cia stuff, It's Charles Manson, and I'm gonna be taking it all over the place. I actually think there was an episode. I don't know, Jonathan, I texted you that might have came out out of order or something.
Speaker 3: That was on me.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, that was on me every time for some reason, every time you email me, it goes right to the junk mail. I'm like, I don't even think to even look in there, but I think you're on a list. I think you're on a list, Julia.
Speaker 5: But yeah, so if you go back and you can't find I think it's part five, it is out right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, it just I released Part five before I released Part six and then Part five.
Speaker 5: I think, okay, either way, something I can find it. And I am actually gonna have a co host on this new mini series. It lessens the burden on me definitely, and it's also a great changeup for the listeners because you know, it's just usually me talking for an hour and a half, and it's to switch things up and look at you two great co hosts. Sometimes you just need a partner in crime on some of these bigger topics. So but I think it's gonna be great. I think the listeners are really going to enjoy it. We'll have to. It's Colby from Conspiracy Playtime and he actually has researched the Laurel Canyon stuff a lot too, and we had initially started working together talking about that. So this with the program to Kill and everything, this is going to be a great matchup. But he uh has a lot of interesting theories like I do about Sharon Tate and the West Memphis three, and I think that's gonna be a really cool new series coming out. But we'll have to meet up again before, not before, we'll have to meet up again after the next series is over, and we'll rehash everything. We'll do this again.
Speaker 4: We definitely can. Well, Julia, you've been doing great work. I know the good cult members love you very much. They look forward to the Saturday events. And I mean it's murder conspiracies. So if you're into murder crimes and murder conspiracies and who did it and why did they do it and really getting into all the details, Julia is somebody who can absolutely break this down. And in my opinion, whenever I listen back to it, it really seems like you're going through all of these facts and you know little parts of the story just with a fine tooth comb. The amount of details that you're going into it, I appreciate it whenever you listen, whenever you look into it. So if you're looking for somebody who actually loves this stuff, like an actual love, there's a difference between liking and loving. Whenever you're looking into a topic, like you know, the people that love it, it automatically is going to be way better.
Speaker 3: And so that's just the way it is.
Speaker 4: That's why you love the Cult of Conspiracy so much, because we love what we do, right Jacob.
Speaker 1: Oh, dude, this is still this is still a passion project, you know what I mean. It hasn't really sunk in yet. This is our quote unquote full time job. That's I still have yet to see it that way. This is still this crazy hobby and this like crazy thing that we're doing, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean, but I love it. I mean, it's the best job in the world. I wouldn't rather be doing anything, to be honest with you, dude, because it's like, you know, yeah, we're keeping up with what's going on in the world and stuff like that, but looking at it with a slanted eye and with that third eye all the way open and saying, ah.
Speaker 3: This smells a little stinky.
Speaker 4: So let's get to where that rotting flesh smell is is actually coming from. And you know, that's just part of the find.
Speaker 5: I really appreciate that you guys thought of me when you were thinking about who to feature, because I'm very appreciative of it. I'm very grateful for it because I have actually reached a lot of new listeners that I wouldn't have otherwise. And you know, Saturdays are for the sinners and Sundays are for the saints. And I'm sure Josh Monday is doing his thing on Sundays too, And I just think this is great. I love working with you guys.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, well, I mean we love it as well, and it's been going really good. I'm happy that that it's worked out this way.
Speaker 1: It's really uh. I think it kind of makes us more diverse, honestly. Like so within the conspiracy realm, within the truth Or realm, there seems to be a few key things that stand out above all else, right, and flat earth is one of them. And within that camp you have the Christian or religious flat earthers and you have the questioning science flat earthers. And I'm not throwing shade at either or, but there seems to be a very Christian flat earth vibe within the truth Or community right now. So, like when we thought about who we'd bring on for that, clearly Josh Monday is.
Speaker 2: The guy with that same mindset.
Speaker 1: There seems to be a trend of murder mysteries, of serial killers, of these types of things within the conspiracy and truth or community. And when we decided that we needed to do that, of course, there was nobody else that we thought of, Like you were literally the only person that we even considered same same thing when we're talking about cryptids with the strange brew And we do in fact have a couple of other things up our.
Speaker 2: Sleeves, dear cult members, that we're not gonna spoil anything on.
Speaker 1: We're not even gonna tease on right now, but just know we got a couple more things in the works. So uh, the next few months are going to be very wild, and I feel like our content is only going to get more in depth, more diverse, and cover more ground.
Speaker 2: I am excited for the future.
Speaker 5: Bro Man, my phone blows up like every freaking day with Cult of Conspiracy new episode. I'm like, damn, I am really fucking like I need to step my game up. Hey, you guys have new content. It's it's actually really awesome that you're able to put out new shows like what every day or what?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I mean hey, look, I'm it is a hobby, don't get me wrong, but.
Speaker 3: It's also a way of life.
Speaker 4: And Jacob, I don't know about you, but I feel weird if there's ever a day that I'm not behind the mic.
Speaker 3: Do you ever feel that way?
Speaker 1: I feel I'm gonna be honest a little bit and a little guilty, Like I feel bad. And it's not because I'm like that dedicated to the work, but it's more like, God, I feel like we could be doing something right now, Like I either a could be researching something, be we like could be talking with somebody right now, because.
Speaker 2: Like, I fucking love this. This is absolutely best job ever had my life.
Speaker 4: Jacob, could you imagine, like, like one day comes and you're no longer a podcaster, how boring would your days be?
Speaker 3: Bro Like if it went to that one day.
Speaker 1: I don't I can't see me not on the mic unless we get canceled to some level where people and I mean all even our cult members fucking hate us or some shit.
Speaker 5: I can just see Jacob with his mic sitting in front of the TV watching ancient aliens just talking at it and be like this that's what happened.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's gonna be that crazy guy no, but I mean, this is even like having conversations with people like this because like, I don't see this it's weird because we're.
Speaker 1: On this side of it, you know what I mean, the people listening to this, the good cult members out there who truly love the content that we put out and find good information in the things we do, and all that we love you all dearly.
Speaker 2: We could not do this without you.
Speaker 1: All of that being said, we don't see us from their angle, you know what I mean. I see this as me and my best friend bring on these these wild people. Some of them are like off the rockers, some of them are like solid and factual and everything in between, and we get to just have good deep conversations with them and make friends and make connections and network and this I see that as like this cool thing that me and my best buddy are doing.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: You make me want to throw out a oh babe, No, you know what.
Speaker 1: I mean, though, I don't see this as the a thing that like.
Speaker 2: This is going out to Oh God, all these people. We have to make sure.
Speaker 1: We're like, we don't watch our mouths, we don't like skirt around things I've called Kamala Harris a whore for months, and I will continue to do so till the day I die. Same with Killery, but like Cameltoe, Cameltoe herself.
Speaker 2: But like, I don't you see what I'm saying. I don't see this as like, oh, we have to be prime and proper. I'm wearing a flannel and PF flyers, Dude, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm rocking the signature tank top for one of these shows for once.
Speaker 3: Finally. It's been getting a.
Speaker 4: Little nippy out here, but I said, I got to get back to my roots. It's tank talk, tank top time over here.
Speaker 5: Dude, seeing the while, Bro, you're wearing p F flyers like sant like I am.
Speaker 4: Indeed the jet that is why he bought those.
Speaker 3: Actually I knew it.
Speaker 1: I knew it so and I god, I really need to see if we can get PF, the Poster Poster Pedic Foundation come to find out. Uh, we need to find out if they could sponsor us or something, because I will chill for them so hard. I love these shoes, and not just because of the movie. I love because these are seriously really fucking comfortable and durable.
Speaker 2: But uh, yeah, can.
Speaker 5: You outrun a great No.
Speaker 1: No, I have that breed of dog because of that movie. So this is in fact, it's.
Speaker 5: Got the all black ones too, just.
Speaker 2: Like Oh I have the Sandlot addition, the company came.
Speaker 6: Out with it.
Speaker 5: Oh I found these.
Speaker 1: I found a coupon, picked these up for seventy bucks, meilut to my door. I was like, oh, there's no way I'm not snagging those. Oh my god, every bit of my inner child screamed. But yeah, my dog, Harley is an English mastiff and English yeah okay. And could I outrun her in these yes, but mostly because she's like a huge dog. Now, I will say this, if that dog ever decided that she wanted somebody, there ain't nothing I gonna do to stop her. That that dog has is stronger than I am, by all metrics.
Speaker 3: Oh, you were right.
Speaker 4: So the the PF in PF Flyers stands for Posture Foundation.
Speaker 2: Ohone. I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: The only reason I knew that is because when I opened up the shoe to look on the inside, the insul says that, and it's like their big logo, and I'm like.
Speaker 3: Oh, a New Balance. New Balance bought them in two thousand and three. Or two thousand and one, two and three, I think, you.
Speaker 2: Know, and I'm not mad at it. They brought back this show and I'm happy.
Speaker 1: It's like Indian, that motorcycle brand being bought out by Polaris. Yes, I wasn't happy about it, but I'm also happy to see Indians back on the road.
Speaker 2: So you got to take what you can get, you.
Speaker 3: Know, you got to.
Speaker 4: You know, there's a there's a clip that you mentioned earlier from a movie is that is one of my favorites of all time that I just absolutely we must watch it if we're okay with that, Okay, let me uh, let me share this because this is an actual classic.
Speaker 3: And here we go.
Speaker 2: And I will say this too.
Speaker 1: For anybody who has not watched the movie Pineapple Express high on marijuana, it's incorrect.
Speaker 2: You're incorrect.
Speaker 5: You simply if you're high, it's.
Speaker 2: A part of it. At least once in your life.
Speaker 1: It's like doing the Wizard of Oz with the pink Floyd in the background. You simply must at least once in your life. And with that roll of the clip.
Speaker 8: Sir, okay, Private Miller, you've been smoking item nine for seven minutes and thirteen seconds We're going to ask you several questions.
Speaker 3: How do you feel?
Speaker 7: Well, sir?
Speaker 3: I feel like a like a slice of butter.
Speaker 9: Melton on top of them.
Speaker 3: Big old Pilo flat jacks.
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, Private, mother, you think of your superiors, what.
Speaker 8: Emotions do you feel?
Speaker 9: Let's say, Private Miller, is this normal? Okay? Private, okay, Private Miller, Privy Miller, answer the question.
Speaker 8: This one out, sir, gonna do you torch Met's send.
Speaker 5: Someone in.
Speaker 3: Holy but Jesus.
Speaker 9: Privy Miller answer the question.
Speaker 6: What was the question? Again, sir?
Speaker 9: When you think of your superiors, what emotions do you feel?
Speaker 5: You know a problem I have with your fucking little dog and poniac.
Speaker 3: You call the military here? It is one lots of dudes. Where are the boobies?
Speaker 6: Two?
Speaker 3: Why are we underground right now?
Speaker 9: Sir?
Speaker 3: Why can't we be out in the open.
Speaker 9: Why aren't we in a square right now?
Speaker 2: Why aren't we talking to people?
Speaker 1: Letting him know?
Speaker 9: Item non exist?
Speaker 3: Get it out, shout out the rooftops.
Speaker 9: This is great.
Speaker 3: This is the bee's knees.
Speaker 5: Item nine.
Speaker 6: Private.
Speaker 2: We need you to be serious.
Speaker 5: I'm serious.
Speaker 3: You're dick my mouth.
Speaker 6: Eh, that's inappropriate. Uh fuck you I've seen enough, shut it down, Harry the hatch, sell the land and.
Speaker 2: Just follos of him.
Speaker 6: This never happened, dude, what happened to your on?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 2: Hello, welk blurt.
Speaker 7: Can you guys understand me?
Speaker 6: And where we're going?
Speaker 2: This is General Bratt.
Speaker 6: We've reached the final conclusion on item nine.
Speaker 3: Such a classic scene.
Speaker 1: And that guy who screamed illegal in the phone that the ipadch General guy. His first acting role was in The Warriors.
Speaker 2: Seen that movie?
Speaker 3: Oh The Warriors? Yeah, bro, he was, he was.
Speaker 2: One of them. I rewatched that recently. Holy fucking classic, bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's it's it's uh stood the test through time, which that reminds me. I need to watch Terminator for the first time. I need to get on that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, John, Yeah, I can't say shit.
Speaker 1: I still haven't watched any of the Marvel movies for a embarrassingly long amount of time.
Speaker 2: So, like I'm with you, we all got our homework to do.
Speaker 1: I will say, though, Terminator one, because of what we're used to with computer animation and like graphics, it's gonna kind of suck to get through. I will say, great story, great story, just it's gonna suck. It's an eighties movie, hardcore. The Terminator two is what I personally call the golden standard of cinematography.
Speaker 2: That's just my humble opinion.
Speaker 3: And they upted that much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, T two is is kind.
Speaker 1: Of I would say a masterpiece honestly, Okay, personal opinion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you you be the judge.
Speaker 1: It's almost like the perfect amount of CGI but also the perfect amount of actual real world stuntmen being used for the crazy shots, and like, that's what I'm saying it was.
Speaker 2: It was almost just perfect.
Speaker 1: T three they kind of leaned hard into the female antagonist a bit much, and then the rest of the Sarah Kana chronicles. I couldn't tell you they're doing their own shit now, but as far as the movies go, it's it's worth the watch.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 3: Okay, I gotta get on that.
Speaker 4: But look, Julia, I know you got things to do and stuff to do as well. Could you let all of our cult members if maybe this is their first ever time listening to you, just out of curiosity, maybe they want to know where can I find this cosmic p chat?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Thanks, you can find me on the Cult of Conspiracy. Every Saturday. But if you want to get more from just me and my show, you know, google it if it'll allow you to find me. I'm just kidding. I'm on Spotify and Apple and wherever you listen to podcasts. I have Patreon, just like the Cult. If you're absolutely tired of the ads, you can't take it. You want to hear it from start to finish ad free, you're gonna want to go ahead and go to Patreon to find me. And the same with the Cult. You know, I personally like to listen or watch podcasts ad free, so it's worth it to me. And plus on my Patreon, and I think the Cult too. You get early access to some stuff, you get like extra stuff, so it really ends up being better for the listener, just your experience if you want to find me on Patreon. But yeah, it's been great working with you guys on this, on these new projects, and I've gotten a lot of feedback from Cult listeners and uh, it's been it's been really cool.
Speaker 3: Actually, hell yeah.
Speaker 1: Dude, I do love that how active our listeners are. Like seriously, the good Cult members like they be hitting guests up a lot. I mean, you, Julie, you're not just a guest. I mean, hell, you're a part of this thing at this point. But I mean I'll say that to your point of like people be hitting you up on it, like, man, we have had some guests come on that like they're like, dude, I had like fifty messages the next day, what the hell?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, yeah, it'd be like that.
Speaker 4: And do whenever your third eyes all the way open, you need to dive a little bit more in depth into the person you're learning this information from.
Speaker 3: And why not just go right to the source. I totally understand it.
Speaker 2: But uh, Jake, Oh, they love it.
Speaker 1: They love it one hundred percent, and you know it's it's a part of building their own algorithm, you know what I mean, It's a part of building their own success because a lot of our guests are building their own platforms.
Speaker 2: They're doing their thing, and you know, we've been doing it for a little while.
Speaker 1: But that only can continue to be built by the activity being done by our good cult members and by the listeners right now. So if you are a first time listener, even a cult member that's done this once before, do it again.
Speaker 2: Please for the algorithmic matrix Gods to get their little appeasement.
Speaker 1: Please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the share this like, subscribes, the comments, leave a post, leave review, shares with your friends and family.
Speaker 2: Shares everywhere, especially around the holidays. Here we go. Here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm.
Speaker 1: Sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners.
Speaker 2: Who could then become potential cult members like the rest of you, fine ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 1: And while you're ready, go check out Meta Mysteries, Jonathan's other show and give him all the love as well. Go check out Cosmic Peach and give her all the love, the five stars, the good reviews, and the loves, the shares. Go to my YouTube check it out, subscribe there's the Cage and Night YouTube channel.
Speaker 2: We thank you for everybody. He's already gone and done so.
Speaker 4: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode. I'm the Cults of Conspiracy and my name's Jonathan. I'm Jake, and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly.
Speaker 3: Possible that.
Speaker 1: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex. The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com. Right now, Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies.
Speaker 2: They offered a.
Speaker 1: Screet shipping as your privacy is a priority, plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boom bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that's cult at Adam and Eve dot com.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: This is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the Code Cult