Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. ABC News has become so profoundly dishonest, and unfortunately we have ABC News at the top of each hour here and then we have our award winning newsroom and our award winning newsroom the second News cast. You can trust everything they say. ABC News just garbage. Did you hear them at the top of the hour where they praise the hair of stuff and then said Trump will be attending a black tie charity dinner tonight, trying to make them sound like some kind of loafer, because that's Harris's new theme of the day, right, Oh? Is he okay? Kind of garbage? And wait a second, it's the al Smith dinner that she is ducking because she does not have the intellectual capacity to handle the event. And if you can't handle the l Smith dinner, which the candidates from both parties have gone to for as long as anybody can remember, if you can't handle that dinner, you can't handle being precedent. So just such dishonesty from ABC. Hey, let's go to our friend Dick Wadhams kind enough to join us, Richard, Welcome back to the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 2: Hey Dan, nice to be with you.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, my friend.
Speaker 1: One thing I don't think you and I have ever talked about is ranked choice voting. I've never really paid much attention to it. I know it's on the ballot this time around, so I'm starting to dial in, and then somebody mentioned to me that you are actually supporting it, So I thought I'd better get you on and hear what it's all about.
Speaker 2: Well, you bet, Dan, and I did not come to this decision to support Proposition one thirty one, which is the open primary ranked choice voting proposal on the ballot on November fifth. But I did not make this decision lightly or quickly. I have watched the Colorado electorate change dramatically in the last several years. Yeah, for decades then, Colorado was accurately described as a third third Republican, that third Democrats, third unaffiliated. Sometimes there'd be a plurality of Republicans, other time it's Democrats. Whatever, But it was essentially a third to third to third. It was a very competitive process. Two thirds of the electorate was registered was one of the two political parties, and that's kind of where things stood. But ever since twenty ten, twenty eleven, eight hundred thousand people have moved to Colorado and the electorate has changed dramatically. As of October first, forty six point eight percent of the Colorado electorate or I had registered unaffiliated, twenty six percent are are Democratic, and the twenty two twenty three percent of Republicans. This is a dramatic change in the electorate. Voters are saying, we don't like either political party, and I think that's something we need to pay attention to. And so, and I've also watched the two political parties move to their extrains. I mean, the Democrats are increasingly influenced by Democratic socialists and the Republican Party unfortunately, is dominated, especially in the state's Central Committee, by those who constantly propound stolen election conspiracy theories. And so I think that that the process needs to be shaken up. I think it needs to be opened up. And remember, these primaries are our taxpayer finance, and to restrict people from voting in primaries like we have to day. I think is wrong and I've never really had thought about that before, but the fact is they are taxpayer financed. And under the proposition one thirty one, we would get rid of the Republican and Democratic primary. Is we would have one open primary where every Democrat, every Republican, every Libertarian, every vegetarian, every springing party, whatever, would run in one open primary, and every voter would be able to vote in every primary, open primary for every election. It would be totally open. The top four finishers in each election would go on to the general election, and that would be decided by ranked choice voting, and the voters would rank their choices one through four, or they could just vote for one or two or three, but they have they can rank them up to four and then the top. If somebody gets fifty percent plus one first the rankings, then they win the election. If that doesn't happen, the number four candidate is dropped off and the number and their second choice votes are reallocated, and then and that happens until we have a majority winner. Now it is. It will be a big change in the electorate. I think the voters are voters are smart, they will pick up on this, and they will like the fact that they have so much many more choices in elections than they do right now.
Speaker 1: Dick wadhams our guests, what has the practical effect of this been across the country. I've always had the impression that it works against Republicans, But I know you've worked your entire adult life to get Republicans elected. So what's been the experience with this.
Speaker 2: Well, I got to tell you. First of all, I'll mention that you can't get any more. The Republican Party cannot be any more downtrodden than it is right now under the present system. But we have been annihilated in the last three election cycles eighteen, twenty and twenty two. So it's not like the present system is really supporting Republican candidates. There are a lot of reasons for that, but that's just the fact for the last three election cycles. In terms of other states, California has a version of this. They have one open primary, the top two go into the general election, and then there's a runoff in the general election. Alaska has it right now, and I know and they use it in twenty twenty two. I know there's a There are a lot of people who think, oh, it's it resulted in a Democratic congresswoman from Alaska and a state that tilt's Republican, But there was a reason for that. The fact is that that the Republican the republic One of the Republican candidates was the vice presidential nominee under John McCain, and she had tremendously high negatives and so there was a there was a move to for second votes to go to the to the Democratic candidate. But think about what happened in Alaska. Van a conservative Republican was elected governor, a moderate Republican incumbent US senator was re elected for the US Senate, and then I would consider her a left of senator Democrat was elected to Congress. I think the system worked. The reality, too, is is that there is something on the Alaska ballot to repeal rank choice voting, open primary rank choice voting. That is on the ballot in Alaska in November. And I think that's a good thing because that will so either the process will be rejected or it will be vindicated, and then I think the argument will stop at that point. So we'll see what happens in November. On, that's a repeal effort, Dickon.
Speaker 1: In the last couple of minutes we have together, how do you see this plane out for Republicans in Colorado given the current scenario.
Speaker 2: I think it will. It will force Republican candidates to think more about winning a general election than trying to play to the party's extreme wing. And I think that's will be the ultimate thing. And let me mention one time, one specific case of rank choice voting. Virginia confers great latitude. The canonate to parties to determine how they nominate candidates. The parties pay for their for their nomination processes in Virginia, not's the tax payers. The Virginia Republican Party in twenty twenty one decided to go with rank choice voting and their Republican primary for governor. Now have they not done that?
Speaker 4: Dan?
Speaker 2: What I'm told by Virginia Republicans is that a state senator who in twenty twenty would have been nominated and in twenty twenty, the day after the election, she called for Donald Trump to void the results of the election and to declare martial law. That would have been the Republican nominee without rank choice voting as it was. Glenn Youngkin, a successful businessman, was the nominee. He went on to upset a former Democratic governor, and he has been an outstanding governor of Virginia. So that is one of the practical results of choice vooting that we have in front of the Virginia Well.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you popping on. It's remarkable to me that I've never paid more attention to this. I'm going to zero in on it now and we'll get some guests and on the other side as well. But let's follow up on this before election day.
Speaker 2: You bet you bet that many.
Speaker 3: Thank you appreciate the time. Thank you. That is Dick Wadams on that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'm anxious to get a conversation going on this. I want to be a little more intelligent about it before we do. So I'm going to start reading some stuff. I know that you were telling me Ryan, I know after this break, but you were telling me that Ross Kaminsky and Mandy Connell I knew the last name, but everything he knows that she's like Pelly right, yeah, it's just Mandy. Yeah, but that they're supporting it.
Speaker 3: They are, which surprised me initially.
Speaker 1: Because my impression has always been obviously superficial that you know that it hurt Republicans.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying we want to do a deeper.
Speaker 5: Dive real quick too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was texting back and forth with the most recent chair of the Republican Party, Christy Burton Brown, and she, like me, is against it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, let's have this conversation. Yeah, let's have the conversation. It sounded like Dick was paraphrasing Trump to a certain point. Hey, what the hell do you have to lose? Right?
Speaker 3: Given up? Bad things are for.
Speaker 1: The gup in Colorado. But no, I'm anxious to dig in. Hey, when we come back, lots of stuff that'll put a smile on your face if, like me, you want to see Trump have a second term. Just a lot of good polling and polling trends there. And then one of the most evil people in modern history killed today by the great Israeli military. And we'll come back and talk about as a provable practical matter that there's no inference involved here. If Kamala Harris had had her way, Sinwar would still be alive. And not only that, have a fully protected enclave. You're on the DAN Kapla Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 7: The Catholic vote is very important. Kama Harrison really doesn't seem to be considering it. She is a very sort of mixed record in the Senate as the turn in general on religious things. And in Pennsylvania, Catholics are, according to last exit pols, twenty thirty percent of the population. So in a state that's one percent, that's an important constituency.
Speaker 1: Amen And historically, who ever wins the Catholic vote normally wins the presidency. Which is not to elevate that among any other vote or anything like that, but simply to make the point that there's a certain level of cohesion in the Catholic community. It's obviously not a monolith, right, but there's a certain level of cohesion, and when the Catholic vote goes one way, that's normally how the presidency is decided. And here I believe that there's every reason, every reason to be confident that not only is Trump going to win the Catholic vote, but he's going to win it resoundingly. And one of the reasons for that, obviously is that Kamala Harris has gone to such a preposterous, bizarre, slavish extreme in worshiping abortion on demand to the moment that babies delivered first vp' to ever visit an abortion clinic, for example. But you go beyond that, she's been openly hostile, openly hostile as a senator to Catholics. I mean, you have had judicial nominees, and you don't get to that point of being a judicial nominee normally unless you've really accomplished something right, So highly qualified judicial nominees, all of them by the way, ended up on the bench approved by the Senate who she questioned on their membership in Knights of Columbus. And if you don't know about Catholics Knights that this is one of the great service organizations in the world. It's something any sensible human would be proud to be a member of. And she's painting it as a negative that should disqualify them from serving on the bench. I mean, that's open anti Catholic hostility. Let me give you a little taste of that, questioning, Ryan, can you tee up seventeen for me?
Speaker 8: There are some questions Harris asked in the Senate Judiciary Committee that Catholic voters may want to know about.
Speaker 9: In Article six of the Constitution very explicitly bans religious tests for public office, and that's precisely what Kamala Harris did.
Speaker 8: In May twenty eighteen and written questions for the nomination of Peter Phipps for the US District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania. Then Senator Harris noted phipps membership and the Catholic fraternal organization, the Knights of Columbus, asking if he carried out the Knight's mission of defending the right to life of every human being from the moment of conception to natural debt.
Speaker 1: In November of that.
Speaker 8: Same year, Harris scrutinized another Knights membership, that time with nominee Paul Made as he was being considered for the US Court of Appeal for the Third Circuit. She asked if mate was aware of the Knights of Columbus opposed a woman's right to choose, and whether he believes that a fetus is entitled to any protection under the US Constitution. And then in December twenty eighteen, Harris grills a third judicial nominee over his Knight's involvement, Brian Bischer, who was nominated to the U. S. District Court for the District of Nebraska. Among other questions, whether bishop believed abortion is the killing of the innocent on a massive scale, I.
Speaker 9: Mean, really inappropriate questions that have nothing to do with a person's ability and their loyalty to this country and their previous service.
Speaker 8: Catholic attorney Mary Fiorito looks back on Harris's zeroing in on the largest Catholic fraternal organization in the world.
Speaker 9: As someone who was running for higher office. They're always looking to where their big donors are standing, and of course two of her hugest donors have been, you know, advocacy groups for redefinition of marriage and advocacy groups for abortion.
Speaker 8: And response to Harris's past scrutiny of the Nights, the Archdiocese of San Francisco, where here has got her political start, tells EWTN News in depth, any reasonable and informed person would not disparage members of one of the world's largest charitable organizations that supports widows, orphans, and the less fortunate. The Nights of Columbus adhere to the highest standards of professional, ethical and moral conduct.
Speaker 1: I want to ask you a hard question, are you now or have you ever been involved in the organization of a fish fry as a consumer?
Speaker 4: I have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's step it, Thank you, Ryan. It goes on for a bit, but very important reporting. So here's my point. Okay, particularly in the Blue Wall states, but also down in Arizona and some other states. You know that the Catholic vote looms very large, and I think Trump is going to win it many places by record numbers, and that will be the different side of the difference in deciding the election in his favor, or the difference between an election that would be decided in his favor anyway, then turning into a route that will hopefully bring along some senators in Congress.
Speaker 3: People.
Speaker 1: But listen to this most recent polling Catholic vote in Wisconsin, Trump fifty seven, Harris thirty nine Catholic vote in Michigan wherein you can check it out on my Twitter at Dan Kaplis. You have the governor of Michigan wearing a Harris Walls hat as she mocks Holy Communion.
Speaker 3: She mocks the.
Speaker 1: Holy Eucharist in a very profane and sexualized way. I mean, as I said at the time, and I believe it actually trying to make sure Harris loses. It's in Whitmer's interest that Harris lose and get out of the way. But in Michigan right now, you've got Trump up twelve in the Catholic vote, You've got Trump up eight in the Catholic vote in Arizona, You've got Trump up six in the Catholic vote in Georgia. And I think his margins, I think his margins are going to be as large or larger than that.
Speaker 6: Those are catastrophic numbers, Dan, when you think about it, doesn't the Catholic vote, and especially with Joe Biden being a Catholic, normally favor the Democratic candidate.
Speaker 1: Well, with Biden, that's the only reason he won. He's able to pull off that con. You know, he's self identified as a Catholic, and he was able to get enough Catholic vote, win the Catholic vote, and win by a hair But Kamala Harris can't pull off that con and she has, first of all, sheeps not even trying to self identify as a Catholic and has had this open hostility that we've talked about on the show, so Big Factor, and it's one of the many reasons I'm very confident. Hey, it's not done right, anything could happen. But talk about Catholic hostility. You got the Al Smith Dinner tonight. The nominees of the parties have gone to it forever, and it's tonight, and it's the Cardinal of New York, and it's light and it's humorous, and it benefits all these charities and it's a come together moment for America.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 1: And she won't even go talk about open hostility and animosity toward.
Speaker 3: Catholic She won't even go to that.
Speaker 1: George Brockler. Next, you're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 3: What a great day for the world.
Speaker 1: Sinwar is dead, evil personified. And think about it. If Kamala Harris had her way, literally, if she had her way, he would not only be alive today, he'd be in a protective enclave with his army in tech. Because remember cut twenty eight plays rund. Remember it was Kamala Harris who publicly scolded Israel. Does that sound familiar saying do not go into Rafa?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 1: Because she's looked at the maps, Cody.
Speaker 10: We have been clear in multiple conversations and in every way that any major military operation in Rafa would be a huge mistake. Let me tell you something. I have studied the map.
Speaker 3: Stop it can't take anymore.
Speaker 1: She's studied the maps. Well, thank goodness bb Net Niyahu didn't rely on Kamala Harris because instead they killed Sinwar today and the world's better off. Let's go to the VIP line and welcome George Brockler back to the Dan Caplis show. Georgia about to be elected the DA in Douglas County, Colorado. Is it becomes its own a DA seat? George, how goes that grueling campaign?
Speaker 4: Oh? Well, listen, I just don't want to jinx it. And I've said this repeatedly, as you know from twenty eighteen. I have an Achilles heel and it's inexperienced, ill suited attorneys for the job. So I've already been taken down once by one. I don't want to challenge the fates and mose to another.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do not see that happening, my friend. But yes, we will wait until election data formal. But glad you're with us today. First question is what's the line tonight? I know New Orleans must be favored, right, but by how many?
Speaker 4: That's a great question. I haven't looked recently. I've been caught up here watching my Yankees lose or losing to.
Speaker 3: The Oriols, well, the Orioles. That wasn't that like light years ago? Aren't Oh?
Speaker 1: The Guardians?
Speaker 4: Yeah no, no, no.
Speaker 3: It's so good news, good news. Yeah, that was weeks.
Speaker 4: Ago the Guardians. Okay, said Indians.
Speaker 3: But Guardian yeah no, no, it either would work.
Speaker 1: Where where's that series at?
Speaker 4: I mean what we're in They're in Cleveland right now, They're in jd Vance's state.
Speaker 1: But I thought Yankees are up. But in any case, my friend I Digress, I was wondering about the Broncos because there's still what about no hour to game time? But I've yep, I've got, for some reason, a good feeling about that game tonight. But hey, let's talk about one twenty eight and one thirty propositions one twenty eight and one thirty, longer prison minimum prison time in one twenty eight, and more law enforcement funding in thirty. So tell folks all about that place.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure, one twenty eight shouldn't be necessary in a state that was reasonable or transparent or head truth and sensing. Our law right now on paper says that a violent criminal has to serve seventy five percent of their sentence before they're parole eligible. But that turns out to be a big, fat lie because of things that have been built into the law and the parole system like earn time and good time, neither of which are actually premised on earning or being good. It turns out that most almost all violent criminals, short of life without parole that's your first degree murders, they become parole eligible after about forty six percent of their sentence. And this is a provision that would say we're done with the games, we're done with the garbage. You're going to serve eighty five percent of your time before you get looked at for parole.
Speaker 1: Now, I may have to imagine that's polling very well.
Speaker 4: I think the polling is actually really very good on this, and it's hard to find opposition outside of the ACLU and their political arm who opposes this, and some defense attorneys as well. But it's the only thing that makes sense. I mean, right now, when someone is sentenced to prison on a violent crime, it's not murder. Nobody on the planet Earth can tell you what the minimum amount of time that they'll serve is, and that's not fair to victims, the community, or the defendant for that matter.
Speaker 1: Right now, and I've got to believe that that Polus and the rest of the Democratic leadership in the state Democratic Party leadership are way out of touch with even a lot of rank and file Democrats when it comes to public safety, because I don't think they care about public safety. I think they care about, you know ingratiating themselves with the far left that has the big money. But tell us about one thirty place.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one thirty's back to the blue. This is one that probably hits you in a pretty sweet spot then, given the career servant that your father was out there in Chicago doing the omens work behind the badge. This is one that takes a look at what we've done to law enforcement over the last four or five years in that post George Floyd Earraw, where we have demoralized police. We've caused numbers to not stay on the job. We've caused a bunch more to not ever seek to be police officers that should be. We've put them on their heels at a time when my God we need them to be proactive as ever, and it says we're going to take three hundred and fifty million dollars of existing tax money that doesn't require any new taxes. We are tying the legislature's hands and telling them you will give three hundred and fifty million dollars to the Division of Public Safety, and Division public Safety will then give that out to other communities in the form of grants so that they can do recruiting, training, retention, and oh, by the way, the thing we never hope they need the money for, and that is a million dollar depth benefit for law enforcement officers who die in the line of duty. I had four of them under when I was district attorney. So this happens, including guys like Zach Paris that actually could have been number five, Zach Parish. This stuff happened, and it's an attempt to try to tell law enforcement, we need you to be proactive in the dangerous situations where we need to put you between us and evil, and we want you to have that peace of mind that, my God, if the worst or the worst happens, your family will.
Speaker 1: Be taken care of well in respect right, I mean, as you said, initially. You know, there's been so much disrespect from the elected left toward law enforcement, just showing respect in a tangible way, and it is kind of social suicide right to be undermining law enforcement and law enforcement recruiting. You know, who do poll Us and Hickenlooper and Bennett's who do they think is going to protect them?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Well they think the law enforcement they've demoralized, you're going to protect them. And if you first off both of these measures, I think folks should look at and say, thank god, we have an initiative process here in Colorado where the voters can do an end run around whoever's in charge under the Gold Dome, because these things wouldn't exist without the legislature would not prioritize either or incarceration of the truly bad guys, or empowering and embolding law enforcement. They wouldn't do that. So this is hats off to us to be able to put something like this on the ballot. But you're right, the people in power don't really care about public safety. They give it lip service. I remember Polis saying that he wanted Colorados a few years ago, Polus saying he wanted to Colorada to be in the top ten.
Speaker 3: Safest states in all for himself.
Speaker 4: Well, right, but now we're like top three unsafest.
Speaker 1: He has his own security squad, right, he lives in this money bubble. He lives in this protection bubble with his own security squad. Do you think can I haven't said this about many other Democrats before, but do you think he truly cares at all about anybody else out there their safety? Because if he does, he has a strange way of showing it.
Speaker 4: Well, his policies are completely ineffective and upside down. And for a guy who wants to run for president after Trump's next term, it seems to me he's putting himself in a position to wear a big black eye over public safety. And you're right, I think for him right now, crime doesn't touch him, doesn't touch anyone he cares about anything he owns. It's kind of hard to see how it really impacts everyday people. And that's why he's able to say with such confidence that the Venezuelan issue with those couple of apartment complexes is a feature of Daniel Shrink, He's imagination because it just doesn't affect him.
Speaker 1: And I think Georgia comes back to I don't think he is concerned about a black guy because at this point, I don't think he thinks the truth matters. I think that he believes the media is going to protect him, right the infamous words of John Hickenloopert to Kusa, Hey, you're supposed to protect me from this stuff?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Why did Hick think that? Because they do it.
Speaker 1: So between his money bubble and between media protection, I don't think he's worried at all about the truth.
Speaker 4: I don't either, And I think that other than shows like yours and Ryan's and some of the others on the dial out there, they're just is no either. It's it's a lack of interest, like a lack of true curiosity or a lack of resources or some combination of the boat that this just isn't on their radar. I mean, the Denver Post has largely de emphasized the crime wave that took place in the things that are he Wow, yeah, why would he worry about it? Can I throw out one other thing? There is an amendment I that's on the ballot. Not yet, not yet, you'll be on the bouts.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: So there was a provision we had in our constitution that said that everybody that's accused of a crime is entitled to bail unless you commit a capital offense. And murder had been a capital offense up until police because a lot of murders were eligible for the death penalty even if we never did ultimately pursue them. Well, once police and the legislature did away with our death penalty, they took away that capital provision, and the Supreme Court rightly came back and said, well, now everyone is entitled to bail, even if you're the Club Q shooter, even if you're the Boulder mass murder, even if you're the Aurora Fear murder. So there's a provision out there called Amendment I that would seek to say, hey, we change our mind on this. We actually think that in cases of first degree murder where the evidence is pretty overwhelming, it's called proof evident presumption. Great, we're going to empower judges to say you cannot get out of jail until your trial because of the crime that you've committed. If that doesn't pass, all these mass murders that we're going to end up having, they're going to end up being entitled to bail.
Speaker 3: Oh my Lord.
Speaker 1: Well, George, thanks for all your great work on this. We've got to hit this hard break here, but let's talk again next week.
Speaker 4: Love to thank you having me.
Speaker 5: I appreciate the ticulate.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: That is George Brouckler. Hey, when we come back, Trump's secret weapon hasn't been talked about nearly enough. You're on the Dan Campla Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 11: This woman, to me is not qualified to you know, a dunkin Donuts or a seven eleven. Let her alone the corporation that we call the United States of America. People want to act like Trump is the worst motherfuck in the world. But guess what, he was already president and all this you're talking about didn't happen. He didn't make hisself a dictator. And this whole about he's going to make yourself a dictator is really taken so out of context that it's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is a Jamar, a rapper?
Speaker 1: Was that Jamar?
Speaker 3: We bumped back with that.
Speaker 5: Was well, he calls himself lord Jamar.
Speaker 6: I know you don't like that.
Speaker 1: I don't like any of that. That this Charlemagne that, Yeah, I don't like any of that stuff. But anyway, that the point being here that he nailed it A and n B. I just love seeing now the Harris campaign and desperation and venom just soaking in venom now lashing out. They're going to spend the rest of the campaign clearly not talking about what they have to offer or joy or vibes for America, but just this venom spewing at Trump. And this is apparently their closing message. And I say, please bring it on, because you know, that is the worst possible thing they could do for their own campaign, and maybe kind of scream therapy for them, but it's just going to make them lose worse because guess what, Americans have had more than eight years of that, right even after Trump won the presidency, you know, you had the Russia eye and everything else. And very interesting, isn't it that we don't see the Democrats. We haven't seen the Democrats hamming away at this quote convicted felon garbage. Why because it's clear the American people get it. That was an abuse of the criminal justice system. And it's the Democrats who are the threat to democracy. They want to jail their political opponents, so they're just spewing this personal venom at Trump and this Jamar guy.
Speaker 3: He nailed it.
Speaker 1: And it's the fatal flaw in this strategy. The guy's already been president. We don't have to guess. We've seen him in action. He's already been president. And if you don't like it, you don't like it.
Speaker 3: If you do like it, you do like it.
Speaker 1: But we've already seen him in action. So when their whole campaign down the stretch is not based on here's what we can do for you, but based on no, he's so awful. Well, vast majority of people they lived it, and whether they hated the guy or loved the guy or somewhere in between, they knew that their lives were better. Their lives are better off, stuff costs less, and the world wasn't on fire. So yeah, they're going to push this big lie all the way to the end because the left, not Democrats, but the left just consumed by hate and they're losing their minds now because they're losing. So it's going to be a remarkable experience we have together over these next few weeks. Texter says Dan Denver giving three tonights. So Denver favored at New Orleans.
Speaker 5: That's no, Kelly looked that one up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See, I've had a good feeling about the game, but I was sure Denver was going to be a dog. So yeah, I'll look forward to a good game tonight. It's just joined us.
Speaker 3: One thing.
Speaker 1: If if you're tending to favor Kamala Harris, or you know you oppose Kamala Harris, if you know somebody in Swing States, if you know somebody in Swing States, please remind them of this because it's so striking today and so real, and there's no gray area here. Her judgment is so bad, her ideology is so bad. If she wins, her reign as commander in chief is going to be catastrophic for this nation and the world. And here's exhibit A. Today, every thinking, honest, moral person can agree that Sinwar, the evil leader of Hamas and Gaza, who was killed today by the Great State of Israel, and thank God for it. Everybody can agree that that Sinwar had to be eliminated. And what did Kamala Harris want to do? She very publicly scolded and chastised and warned Israel, warned of consequences. Do not go into Rafa. You must not go into Rafa. So if Kamala Harris had her way, and she had to know it at the time, right, if Israel has kept out of Rafa, well then where's Sinoar going. He's going to Rafa and he's going to rebuild his army there and he's going to win because he survived and his army survived and they're all in Rafa. And that's what she was insisting happened. So if she had her way, Sinwar is alive today, not only alive today, but in a protected enclave of Raffa. People have hopefully Donald Trump will hammer that and people will realize that and ponder that. But remember, Ryan, how could anybody ever question her because she studied the maps? Do we have time for twenty eight? What a great way to down the show.
Speaker 10: We have been clear in multiple conversations and in every way that any major military operation in Rafa would be a huge mistake. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: I have studied the maps ended there, Yes, studied the maps. So wow, how lucky the world is that bb Netnyah who trusted his own judgment, not Kamala Harris's, because she would have she knew it. Sinware would have had that on clave, Hamas would have had that on clave to rebuild instead. The great State of Israel does the world a great service today. Thank you Bb, Thank you Israel, thank you the people of Israel. Thank you Ryan Shuley, thank you Kelly and Deb. Please join us tomorrow after this great Bronco victory tonight, join us tomorrow on the Dan Kapla Show.