Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen. What what's going to happen?
Speaker 2: I'll take.
Speaker 1: What help. Welcome to the Occult Rejects.
Speaker 3: This episode, you got myself, we got the Headless Giant, and we got a new guest on the show. Before we get to David from down the rebin Hole, we gotta have Headless Giant introduce himself.
Speaker 1: What is going on, sir? How are you? And please let everybody know what's up with the Headless Giant.
Speaker 4: How you doing? You can find me on x and on YouTube Headless Giant, and also on Instagram. Just search the name. You'll find it. And I do a show every Thursday where I take your emails and your occult experiences and me and Nick read them live on the air. So send those emails to the Headless Giant podcast at gmail dot com and we will read those out. We all also have the Trialogues on Sunday morning with Ethan Indigo and Ricardo Calvadio and we just sort of bring topics and come to a Petra dialogue at the end. So it's a good time. And also I'm starting a new series on Mondays with Arrows Up, all about alchemy. So I'm ordering all the supplies and stuff, and we're going to go through the plant Stone from Alchemy, So check that out.
Speaker 1: Is Aeros going to be chefing it up to or is it just you?
Speaker 4: I don't know, She's got to buy her stuff, you know, I'm just a lot of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I'm just wondering, like, do we have a chance of watching both of you with just one of you is blowing up the house? You know what I'm saying. Sorry, but yeah, definitely check that out. Check out the new thing he's doing Monday. Send in some fucking stories or whatever if you got him for his show on Thursday, for our on Thursday, and if you want, just leave Leavia address and I will send you some stickers out and also again to promote it to make sure that I commit to it, because I know Headless will hopefully by the second week, the second son, the second Monday of November, hopefully we should start going through Alisa Crowley's seven seven seven, So keep an eye out of that. That should be a real interesting one and probably a lot.
Speaker 1: Of stuff to talk about.
Speaker 3: So uh yeah, I'm gonna shut up and I'm gonna introduce David. David is a first time on the Occult Rejects, David from Down the rabbit Hole.
Speaker 1: Why don't you let everybody know.
Speaker 3: What your deal is and like everything that you cover and what you're into and where they can find all your stuff as well.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I just wanted to say, I'm already following the Headless Giant. I just checked right now and I'm following you, sir. So yeah, that is awesome, awesome. Yeah, I'm definitely gonna check out all your stuff. So hello, Yeah, I'm David from down the rabbit Hole. I have a social media page. It's all about the paranormal. It's all about haunted houses, ghosts, aliens, UFOs, bigfoot, anything that's unexplained, anything that's interesting. I love it and I share it. So I'm on Instagram. That's where my biggest following is. I just today, not an hour ago, sirs, past three hundred and fifty thousand followers. I am just shared that out with you know, the close friends on Instagram. So I'm just really happy about that. And then you know, just yesterday or day po yesterday, I think it was a day pre yesterday. I have about one hundred and I don't know what it is twenty something thousand followers on Facebook, about thirty one thousand followers on threads, and then blah blah blah blah. But so it's over half a million followers right now. I passed that just the other day. I'm very excited about that. You know, the page is doing well. I'm very proud and just goes a show. When you do it every single day, it builds. Man, do not if you're look. A lot of people ask me how do you do it? How do you blah blah blah. Every morning I get up, I look for videos, I find stuff, I research, I put it together. I place it every day. I don't miss Saturday. I'm gonna take days off on Sunday. I don't rest on Sunday. Man, come on, I love the paranormal. It's it excites me. I'm interpassionate. It's a passion man. So I just do that stuff every single day and holidays even. I had a heart attack back in December. Let me just say this. I had a heart attack back in December. I went three days and I didn't know I had a heart attack. I was like, hey, everything's fine. You know, I started having trouble breathing right. So I go to a check go to like one of those clinics, and they're like, dude, go to the hospital. Now. I go to the hospital, Sir, you've had a heart attack for the past seventy two hours. They rushed me in, put me under all this stuff. The very next morning, I was looking for videos man in the hospital in intensive care. I was like, hey, I'm bored, let me see what I can find out there and post right. So I didn't even take a day off and then man, so yeah, yeah, that's how.
Speaker 1: You do it. You know, it's crazy how you do it. Yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 3: When I had back surgery, I was podcasting at a point I had a bar put in my back, and before then, I remember we were covering Skinwalker Range and it was a bunch of episodes and we knew that I was going to be getting like surgery and I was probably gonna be out for a few weeks, so we.
Speaker 1: Had them all made.
Speaker 3: But I literally inside the hospital after like the second day of like after the surgery, I literally had my laptop and I was editing the show and making the intros, and I was lit off my ass off of painkills. I was fine, I was I just fucking great. I was fucking wrecked. And then I go back and listen to my intros and I was like, you can obviously tell I was high.
Speaker 4: That's the key to editing, though, you gotta be on some heavy pain killers.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, definitely helped with this gear down Bruno show. I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Oh God, because I'm doing that, you know I'm a well, I know you can't tell now, but I'm an introvert, man, I'm a.
Speaker 5: I'm very reserved.
Speaker 2: And so I met this person named Amanda Goodwin. She did a She's just a podcast call one Nothing, and she was working with some other podcasters that were doing uh, you mentioned Skinwalker Ranch. Well, she did Stardust Ranch. I heard of Stardust. Yes, dude, I love that story. I did not know that story, and I didn't like that she knew it and I didn't.
Speaker 5: So it was like we we struck up the conversation.
Speaker 2: She says, you know, I don't do paranormal I do animal attacks because she's kind of an animal expert. I do true crime and I do bizarre deaths. And she asked me to join and I was like, already going to say no because I don't talk in front of people. Man, I don't.
Speaker 5: That's not my gig. You know. The whole for first year down the rabbit hole was faceless, you know.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: But then I thought I was siventy five percent going to say no. But something in me said do this, man, do it, and so I said, yeah, I'll do it.
Speaker 5: And it was a learning curve. You know, you don't.
Speaker 2: I'm a listener, man, So when she's telling the story, I was just listening, you know. I didn't jump in or say anything. Well, I've learned that's not how you do co hosting. So I learned the hard way, but I learned and I picked it up pretty good and we had a great show. It's been going on forty nine episodes or so. It's every other weekend, but she's been on a hiatus. So but we hit the top two point five percent globally on what is it list notes or whatever it is?
Speaker 1: So nice. Yes, that's one. Yeah, that's nothing new to U. Sneeze that. I mean, as you do.
Speaker 3: There's people in the conspiracy with the community swinging to the deck around think of the tough shit, and they actually have a worse number than you. So that's pretty impressive. Wow, okay, good for you. I point one point zero.
Speaker 5: Hey man, that's great. Thank you, dude, thank you. That is great. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So you know the fact that we got there was very shocking and uh, my friend Kevin who is also the producer, you.
Speaker 3: Know what though, real quick, I bet you if people were to go check on listen notes, most of your listens are probably from America, not Great Britain. Correct, because you're probably not using bots like other shows as well.
Speaker 5: But we're listening to all over the world.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: When I do so, you had like fifty nine Great Britain, I was like, how does that happen when you're in the United States.
Speaker 1: Oh, because you're using bots. That's why.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 2: I was shocked that, you know, people are listening to us in China, Like what the hell was Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, no, I got like one to two percent, like all over the country, I mean all over the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty wild. Yeah, it's that weird. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I freaked out.
Speaker 2: Actually it goes out all over the world. It's nuts to me. Japan, I was like Australia, I.
Speaker 1: Know, big for me, Australia and Canada is big for me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Canada is a big.
Speaker 1: Australia too, though it's got a couple of percent. I'm like Jesus Christ, all.
Speaker 2: Right, it's crazy, man, I'm I was a little freaked out by that, but then I to do another show. It was kind of It's a live show every Sunday, every other Sunday called Weird Job in the Morning, and I do it with Kevin Sapield Junior.
Speaker 5: He's the producer of my podcast.
Speaker 2: That one's called David Don't Know, and that's fairly new. I have about twelve episodes out tomorrow she'll be thirteen. And that one, David Don't Know is all about the paranormal, so I get to interview people that have experiences. One of my episodes, I interviewed a guy who's a certified hypnotherapist to specializes in past lives.
Speaker 3: I think I had I think I saw that up on one of your things and I was like, really, I have to start stealing some guests from this guy. Dude, I've been fortunate I have so Yeah, Gina black On too recently. I know that's like a little bit completely off topic, but you know, yeah, what's that? Yeah, Gina Black on recently too right. Yes, Gina Black, she's a friend of the show. When I started the whole thing, she was one of my first followers.
Speaker 5: Man, she's cool as hell.
Speaker 1: She was doing She's cool as hell, that lady. I like her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's awesome. She's awesome. I have a guy, uh named Jonathan Bettis. He is Latinos against Spooky Ship. I don't know we've ever seen that guy. Shocked that that guy has millions of followers. I asked him and he was like, yeah, sure. We did a show. It was Chef's Kiss bro. It was He's amazing. He's hilarious and I don't know what it is about him, but we fed off each other. I think that's one of my best shows. I love that show. Johnson's funny, dude, He's funny. So yeah, man, we've had we had some some some doozies. I had some doozies. Grateful to Amanda Goodwin for one nothing for me learning how to do this. You can't just jump on and start a podcast.
Speaker 3: You know, especially if you get Yeah, it's just there's a lot to Actually.
Speaker 5: Hi, my name's David. I mean you you gotta you know what I'm saying a lot.
Speaker 1: It's a fuckery behind being a podcast though. Just keep it real. You have to mind fuck your own self, you know what I'm saying. If you're well, I mean with the headless.
Speaker 2: Gian over here, how many shows are you doing right now?
Speaker 4: My friend, Well, it's looking like four, So four days out of the week, it's going to be a show, show, show.
Speaker 5: But yeah, that's awesome. I have four shows too, you Besides.
Speaker 4: What, I have zero preparation, So that helps.
Speaker 2: Dude, because it's like I don't want to be caught in the wind. But I mean some people have that ability. They can just you know, boom boom, boom boom, and I'm lucky enough that I can have that, but I have to have something prepared just in case. You can.
Speaker 1: Just keep it real.
Speaker 3: And I'm not knocking the guy because it's just the truth. Like I'm the host of the show. I should be the one who at least knows who the fuck the guest is. He's just got to be here to chime in or ask questions, you know what I'm saying. So I mean he does kind of have the choice of doing that. I'm not knocking him, not saying that that's wrong. Just times when I come completely blind with the guests because I'm so so sucked up in my solo ship. I just book somebody and that was it, you know. But uh, yeah, no, I know what you're saying.
Speaker 5: It does.
Speaker 3: It does help to actually like some of the some of the bigger guests I have spent time recently.
Speaker 5: It does help, it know, it helps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've done some Yeah, I've had some people on that I thoroughly.
Speaker 5: I have the VET.
Speaker 2: Man. There's a guy I don't know if I should say so, there's a guy out there. He wants to be on the show. He has he had some you know, some abduction experiences and so you know, he's told me extensively what that entailed, what he what he you know, the things that he went through. I had like a check in with him because I wanted to be sure, man, you know what I mean. I don't want to be just bring any old guy on there. And we had some conversations and the dude looks sounds legitimate. Now there's some some questions I asked him, and just to meet, meet and greet kind of thing where he was like, oh, I should have maybe I should have asked that question. I'll ask my brother some you know, I'm like, oh shit, maybe this is not good idea.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You gotta be selected, bro, if you want to have a good show, you gotta be selective. So gotta look at these guys, Gotta you know, fine tooth, calmb and maybe get around the edges there.
Speaker 5: Maybe there's something I.
Speaker 3: Even had to do that with myself, you know, kind of calm down certain areas of myself to like kind of be taken.
Speaker 1: A little bit more serious. So yeah, I totally get that.
Speaker 3: With your show, Like I know you said you go into videos like what would be something that's like one of your more favorite things that you do kind of like like focusing on a showing on your show when you're looking for stuff as uh, I guess stuff to cover.
Speaker 2: Well, one of the things I do in the beginning of the show before I bring my guest on, I have uh so I'm a right share driver.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that's what I do.
Speaker 2: And I I love to ask my writers if they've ever had a paranorle.
Speaker 3: Oh that is great though, that's like free fucking yes, it's free. Contact right there and like it's it's like it's like kind of line where it's not like, you know, it's like not a usual question, but it's not too weird to be yes either.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: No, I have perfected this, man, because I have a pretty good feel on how to read people.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You have to read people, dude, And I can pick up on energies. I have a friend who's a psychic medium. She's a white witch. She she's she's the real deal, dude. I'll tell you then. I'm a I'm a skeptic when it comes to these things. But ever since I started doing down the rabbit Hole, I've met a ton of psychic mediums and a ton of witches. I didn't believe whiches were real. I thought it was just a Halloween thing. Man, they're real, man. Okay, let me just say which is a real dude, and they do things and it works, bro Okay. So she's she's awesome. So she's a real good person, and she's taught me how to pick up on energies. You know, She's showed me how to open your your your mind enough that you can feel you can feel the person and you know that you're in with right, So I can read these people really well. I know when they don't want to talk, I know when they do want to talk, and then I know when asked the question.
Speaker 5: Because you can't just come out and say.
Speaker 2: Hey, man, hey, have you ever have you ever experienced anything paranormal?
Speaker 5: It's you're gonna sound like a freak, you know what I mean? So yeah, I'll fins every episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can even be likes get.
Speaker 5: It in my car.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: They don't know what I do, right, so I do. I finesh them a little bit. I asked the questions. I get some really fascinating stories, bro, fascinating stories, Dude, I love it. That's how I start my show. And then I bring on the guests and we get started on you know, whatever we're talking about that day.
Speaker 5: And man, I love it.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. I like that idea. That is great. Nice, yeah, man, so go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 4: It's an interesting thing. I think a lot of the most interesting paranormal stories are the ones you have to ask people about. Know if they're telling you it may have been traumatic for them, but the people you ask and kind of prod them a little bit. They're the ones that have the real stuff, and that's that puts the pieces together. I think there is kind of an aspect of this that is the final frontier, you know, like the paranormal, psychic powers, magic, alternate dimensions. That's huge. You know, that's a whole other frontier of study. So you know, in some ways science is catching.
Speaker 1: Up to us.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, yeah, absolutely, yeah. We're making discoveries that quite shocking in this day. You know, explain certain things, and then there's still, of course a ton of stuff that we cannot explain. And that's what I love. I love the stuff that is unexplained. You cannot really put your finger on. You cannot say it's real, right because how do you explain if it's real? Okay, tell me why is it real? No one knows really, I mean we're being honest, right. So the stories these people tell, I'm pretty like I said, I'm a skeptical guy and I can read when someone's feeding me alivee right. But some of these people that they're traumatized with some of these experiences, man, and it's nuts. So I love those stories. I will save those and tell them on the show. What I really need to do is I need to start a catalog of what I've read out, you know, and then whenever I get home, write out another catalog of what I just heard. Because what I'm finding now, I'm getting older and I'm not retaining everything. Man, I'm forgetting the whole thing. It's like, it's nuts.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I'll give you an example. I'll give an example. Picked up this girl, she's going to work. It's pretty young, and I thought this one's got a story. Usually when I pick them up from an older neighborhood, yes, it's going to happen. She tells me that when she was younger high school and she was with her friend at the south side of San Antonio, where it's like an older neighborhood. She says that they were in a like a type of mother in law suite, like a small little shack behind the house. Behind that shack was an alley, right, and there there was three girls in there. There were just having a good old time. The back door of that shack was open to the alley.
Speaker 5: She says.
Speaker 2: They all turned towards the door and they saw a woman there floating, and she was in white and she was just floating looking directly at them, and they all screamed at the same time and ran inside and they told the mother, Hey, we just saw some lady in white floating out in the back. And the mother said, oh, yeah, there used to be back in the day and there was a serial killer that was killing prostitutes. And I think that's probably what she saw, was one of the prostitutes.
Speaker 5: Like, what the hell kind of story? Man, that's nuts.
Speaker 2: I gotta look that up. I gotta see if I can find this so called serial killer. You know, interesting stuff, man, I love it.
Speaker 5: I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 3: Uh hell, Lis, was there anything else you want to ask before I.
Speaker 4: Well, I was. I was gonna say there is a huge crossover between the genres between true crime and the paranormal. A lot of times you'll find that, you know, they're actually psychic solving crimes, and that never gets talked about on the news. You know, the police certainly don't want to mention it. And there's the Stone tape theory as well, where they think that somehow these traumatic incidents will be you know, sort of embedded into the energy and area and other people can pick up on it, or if there's some sort of astrological alignment. I'm not sure exactly how that works, but these things will replay over again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like memorys right, So it's like it's an unintelligent haunting.
Speaker 5: It's not.
Speaker 2: It's just a replay basically. And uh yeah, science kind of leans on that. But I would love for like an experiment to see how that really works. If that's true, how can we find out? Well, we know the rock, right, we know where it's at, we know that something happened here. How do we find that? You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, we're getting to the black phone.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we get there, Steve, Come on, man, is that what you help people?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That was uh so yeah right, yeah, sorry, I didn't mean to throw that up to Russia. Actually, yeah, I was going to ask you so black phone too. Yeah, you've seen it already. You're a fan of the first one, I assume, so that's why he went to the second one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was, uh, you know, I really liked the first one.
Speaker 5: It was uh so.
Speaker 2: I don't know how old you guys are, but I grew up in the seventies, so I was born you're born seventy eight, seventy eight. I was like six or something like that. Seven, I don't know. But the movie The Black Phone, the first movie Ethan Hawk. They did that movie so well that I was transported back into the seventies man, because they caught that whole era perfectly. I was kind of shocked by it because it was like, Wow, I actually thought it was the one.
Speaker 5: What's that?
Speaker 1: Actually?
Speaker 3: I haven't been too impressed with too many horror movies in the last few years, but the first one.
Speaker 1: Actually thought it was kind of cool. I thought it was good.
Speaker 5: It was cool.
Speaker 2: You're talking, well like serial killer, you're talking abduction. It's true crime, right, And then it had an element of the supernatural and had that It was like encased in this whole genre, this whole uh decade, man, and it really it filled the room with that decade.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: I was so impressed by that, man was I knew exactly what it was like in that decade, and it was exactly like that movie, man. So if you want to know what the seventies was like, go watch that movie.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 3: It reminded me of a little bit. It was like a paranormal twist on the movie the others. Yeah like that, Yeah, you know how like they were just yeah it was that was actually thought that was.
Speaker 1: A good movie, too true.
Speaker 2: That was a good one. I saw that actually about a year ago, maybe maybe a year and a half ago. It was one of those movies kind of like The Sixth Sense where people ruined it for you before. If you haven't seen The Sixth Sense, I don't feel sorry for you. But if you hadn't seen The Sixth Sense, you already know what happened by now probably yeah, yeah, but same thing with the others. And I hadn't seen it. So I watched that, and I was impressed with the ending.
Speaker 3: That was a good twist on it, that it was kind of like just basically like from what I got out of it too, which I thought it was just like even what twisted, It's like we did this just because we can, like yeah, yeah right, yeah, that was just like fuck, like all right.
Speaker 5: So cool.
Speaker 2: I had this other page that I'm trying to build up. It's called you to r h Cinematic Universe, and that's of course down the rabbit Hole Cinematic Universe.
Speaker 5: That page.
Speaker 2: I only have about three thousand plus followers on it, but I do review movies and I'm about to record that review.
Speaker 5: And post that.
Speaker 2: I also have this is hilarious. My fourth show, Headless. It's called The Real Verdict, and it is mainly a podcast where we rate movies right, and I am.
Speaker 5: The movie judge.
Speaker 2: I have a robe, you know, I have a gabble, right, and we prosecute the shit out of movies. We put them to the test man, and at the end, I give my final verdict on you know what the deal is, and that is the Real Verdict. It's out there now. The first two episodes are out, and what we'd like to do is we will review a trailer and one week like and then the very next week we'll review the whole movie. So we'll talk about the trailer and let it know to go watch this movie. And then the very next week on a Monday, we released the episode where we basically either trash it or we build it up or whatever. Whoever likes it. I got a prosecutor that's gonna prosecute it, doesn't like it.
Speaker 5: We have a defense that.
Speaker 2: Likes the movie, you know, and these people that's Kevin is on it, Kevin sat Piel Junior. Usually he is the prosecutor. And then we have Alicia Watson. She has Twisted an Uncorked podcasts, which is a true crime paranoral thing.
Speaker 5: Also really great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's great, and she also has Truly Twisted, which is another podcast she does. She's fantastic and beautiful as you can do. I don't know how we looked out getting her on the show, but she's usually the defense, and uh, you know, I love I love movies, man, I can't.
Speaker 5: I don't know how else to put it. I love movies.
Speaker 2: So I will become the movie judge on those episodes and will prosecute movies. Black Phone two just recently on that. Hey, man, I was worried when I saw the trailer. I'm to be all seen the trailer. I was a little worried, man, because I was picking up uh you.
Speaker 5: Know, Freddy Krueger vibes. Man.
Speaker 2: I was like, this is that what this is going? Are they gonna do like they can't go to sleep kind of shit? But no, they they don't do that. It's totally different. I believe you have to watch one. You know, this is not one of those movies where you can just get away from not watching one, you go straight to two.
Speaker 5: No, do you have to watch, Do you mind what done?
Speaker 1: Do you mind? After you done saying whatever you're saying it?
Speaker 3: Just because I've even seen people in the chat mentioned it, I was gonna ask if you don't mind wasting just a few minutes to maybe even give us an idea of what Black Phone one was like before we get into two.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, it's not that I was talking about it before.
Speaker 1: Like no, no, no, you were, Yeah, no you were, but like just maybe give a little bit more of like I guess.
Speaker 2: Uh So, basically what it entails, it's a this guy called the Grabber played by Ethan Hawk. He's basically abducting children, right, and that is basically a whole story. He abducts the main character, right, and the main character is now caught by Ethan Hawk's character, and you get to see there's a phone in there. Okay, it's a black phone. Believe it or not. It's a black phone in the room that the kid is held, and it's not plugged in, but it does ring. And when he answers the phone, it's the basically the souls of the other boys who were in there before him that didn't make it, and they help him to try to get out. That's the premise. That's the whole premise of the show, of the movie. It's very good. It's a very interesting ending. You see that movie and you're like, how can they do a part two?
Speaker 5: But Part two.
Speaker 2: Goes into depth. They're actually older. Now it's the eighties now, right. They do a good job on the eighties. Not as good as the seventies, but they do a good job. You see the character, he's older, he is troubled by what happened to him. The sister, who basically was a big part of Part one, she's a larger part in part two. She's great. Ethan Hawk was amazing. The only thing I have I'm not gonna say against Ethan Hawk. The thing about Ethan Hawk in this in part two is I can never see him because he's mainly on the mask, right, and so you're like, is this really him or is this his voice or whatever? It's really him. It's really him, and he's fantastic in this movie. And you know there are some questions, not really questions, but there's some. There's a mystery in one Black Phone one that gets resolved and answered in Black Phone two, and that was like a it was a off.
Speaker 5: That was beautiful.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: I loved it. I loved it.
Speaker 2: It was like, yes, answer these questions. Fantastic, good job, very good movie. I would give it like eight and a half, you know, White Rabbits, Doug eight and a half man, solid, solid movie. Absolutely the last.
Speaker 4: The last horror movie I saw was Smile and Smile Too. That was in for me.
Speaker 6: I'm done watching horror movies for a while. It was so messed up, really really did uh? What did you not like it? Was it not entertaining for you or what was it deal?
Speaker 4: It was brutal, like the ending scene and Smile it was like, oh man, yep, yep, it's nightmare. But they made it so realistic it was, you know, hard to.
Speaker 2: Watch Part two though. The ending of part two insists on a part three. Don't you think it's like, oh my god, it's gonna be a cataclysmic Part three is gonna be apocalyptic.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be if it it does. I think it is. They are working on it. I think they are working on part three.
Speaker 2: But they like open it up, so yeah, I mean, I would say, have you seen weapons? You guys haven't seen weapons. I'm calling that the best horror movie of twenty twenty five right now. I thought was very impressed by that movie. I don't remember exactly the I think it was like a nine to five. I gave it an ninety six. The other horror movie that was really really good with Sinners, with Michael B.
Speaker 4: Jordan in it.
Speaker 2: He plays two characters and it's mainly about vampires. I was impressed. I'm not a vampire like I love vampire now I don't because they're played out, man, they're played out. But you know this guy, he took that movie, you know, the director who also directed The Black Panther. He took that movie and he extended, like the vampire our genre. He added more depth to it, and I was very impressed. And they're also talking about doing it pretty couel. With the very beginning of Sinners, there's a like a Native American group that's hunting one of the vampires in the very beginning, and like the sun is coming up and then they leave and then you never see him again. And so they're talking about making a movie about that those characters because they were compelling for the short amount of time they're on the movie. But I love horror movies. Man, I can't get enough.
Speaker 1: I'm a fan of horror movies. What was Weapons about? I haven't heard of this?
Speaker 2: So Weapons is a movie about it. Zach Craiger is a director and writer of this movie. And that dude he did Barbarian. I don't have you ever heard of Barbarian, But if you've never seen that and you're a fan of body horror, check that shit out because that was really good. But Weapons is basically seventeen children from the same class at two seventeen in the morning all get up and run outside and you can see, like the door cams see these kids and they're running in a freaky way where their arms are stretched out and they're just running and they're never seen again. And that's where it picks up. And I think that's a brilliant premise because you're talking about missing children, right, you know, it hits you right in the dad Jean or whatever, you're like, you want these kids. Then you have the teacher who is under suspicion because it's her classroom. Only one kid is left. The rest are gone, man, And then you get oh my god, Thanos, who's the guy plays Danos? Josh Brolin, Josh Brolin is one of the dads of the one of the kids that ran out, and he's trying to find his son any way he can, and he's like asking the teeth that like. It's great, man, it's a great movie. I don't want to give any spoilers away, but it's dark where it turns out you find out how these kids are are, like how they were controlled. Basically they were treated like weapons, and at the end you find out. It's so good man, it's so good. Oh my god, it's nuts. You have to watch it. If you haven't seen Weapons, go out and see it. Best horror movie of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 5: You love it.
Speaker 2: If you love horror movies and you like suspense, you want to know, you know, want the answer. You're going to get an answer here. That's the best part. But it is dark. It's dark. So they're already talking about a prequel to that movie because there's a character in it that is so how can I weird looking? I'm just gonna say that, so weird looking and so diabolical that it demands a prequel. So that's what they're going to work on next. I think is breaking Up. Really this is a really interesting comment, he says. Zach Kreeger, the director of the twenty twenty five film Weapons, wrote the movie as a way to cope with the death of his closes with partner Trevor Miss. They were both in a comedy trope together and they were close. You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was that was like all early two thousands comedy like that was the cutting edge stuff on the internet back then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good stuff. Man, the guy is talented. I'm impressed with him. So you're into that kind of stuff, check that out. Check out Barbarian. Also the guy who plays it in the most.
Speaker 5: Recent Its movie. Somebody helped me out with that name.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: He's part of the famous family of actors that his brother, Oh my god, played a crap I can't remember. Anyway, this this guy is in Barbarian. That movie goes a whole other way you don't expect. Basically, the premise of Barbarian is this woman goes to a Airbnb and she finds it it's already booked. Someone's already in her Airbnb. And the dude is like, hey, you know, this is not really a great neighbor. And I don't know if you know this, but you're more than welcome to stay here. Yeah, And she's like, I don't know. I think I'll wait out and try to get a you know, an uber or whatever. Of course, no uber shows up. She has to go in there. He says, I'll sleep out in the living room, take the bed, worry. And this is the IT character back by the way. This is the guy who plays it. He's normal here. He doesn't have any clown MAKEUPU But he's like, you're like, dude, nah, I wouldn't do that. I far are you. I would walk or do something else. But that doesn't go the way you think it goes. It's just one of those this guy takes you on a journey. You think you know where you're going, and then it goes a whole other way. Man, And wow, you know, the endings are great. He's going to be talked about. He's going to be like a I would say, like the guy who directed the Shining Name. You know, when you get older, names that are here and here go there. They don't stay here in this area for some reason. But yeah, he's going to be around for a long time. I think that guy is great, great writer. Yeah, imagine imagine losing a really good friend. And this is how you cope. You write an excellent horror movie that just explodes and makes a lot of money.
Speaker 4: Well, the interesting part is a little bit of the conspiracy around Trevor. Right, A lot of people online were, you know, assuming that it was because of his political stances and a lot of the uh, really conspiratorial things that Trevor was saying. So right after that he died suddenly and for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really didn't know that dude too much. I didn't know what his stance was or whatever he was doing. I just knew he was a friend of Zach and that was kind of a that's sad man.
Speaker 5: Listen, the kid was young. I think he was a young guy.
Speaker 4: He was my age. How old are you forty two?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 1: Babies?
Speaker 2: Yea, sweet children. I would take Nick out just to be forty two again, for sure. That's that would be easy.
Speaker 1: What about What do you think about Rob Zombie as a horror movie?
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't really know, you know, honestly, I have not seen any of movies. Yeah, I mean his music's okay, it's not my cup of tea.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 1: Actually I don't know.
Speaker 2: Man, It's Halloween interesting to me. I've never been drawn into like super slasher movies. You know, that's kind of what I think he's into, these super slasher type Oh well, good for you, man, you're thirty three. Fantastic for you. Eat a cookie, man, drink some milk, and go to sleep.
Speaker 1: Look at jewels.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I liked I really liked his remake of Halloween's. But I mean, I as an occultist or whatever you I want to call myself here, I pretend I particularly like his stuff because I think he throws a lot of that in there. So yeah, especially with Halloween, I think he deeply made it, throw a lot of the cult ship in the The guy's got a fucking lady's got a white horse next to him.
Speaker 1: These guys lose.
Speaker 5: Tell me you saw that Halloween movie? Recent one?
Speaker 2: Where is it Halloween or which one is the Jason one? Is that thirteenth?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Thirteen?
Speaker 2: So Jason that movie where he's back or whatever and he gets caught by the neighborhood. You know what I'm talking about here. There's a Jason movie. It's a recent one. He is, you know, running around. People are tired of this shit, and so they all come out after him, right, and he's out in the street and then one person strikes him. Boom, Another person strikes him. Next thing you know, he's on the ground and they're just going to town on this dude. And you think this is it, This is how they end Jason m m No, man, that's not how they do it.
Speaker 5: He don't die. This dude don't die, ends up killing everybody that was.
Speaker 1: Trying to kill him.
Speaker 5: Anti fucking climactic.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: I was like, really, man, that's how you gotta do this.
Speaker 2: Oh my God, Jesus Christ, Way to God.
Speaker 4: One thing I've noticed is that the the whole you know, sort of occult slash witch smile of genre doesn't really get a lot of play in the uh in the horror movie scene anymore.
Speaker 2: Old go see weapons, Go see weapons, really go see weapons.
Speaker 5: My friend.
Speaker 2: Uh, we're gonna have homework assignments giving out today and I'm gonna come back on your show and I'm gonna want a report card. I want a book report or or whatever you wanted to do, not an report. Don't do that.
Speaker 5: Tell me.
Speaker 2: I want to know what you guys think about that one, because it does reach the occult it's freaking awesome. Man, it's freaking awesome. I was just thinking about the Blair Witch Project. Do you guys ever see that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: How about that one?
Speaker 1: I thought that show was wild when I was younger.
Speaker 4: Fe right, that was right before they introduced the uh, the reality TV shows. Right, they sort of went from this bakish movie over to reality TV.
Speaker 2: It kind of changed the world absolutely because when we saw when I went to go see the movie, they made it seem like these people actually were missing like this, these were real people and they're still missing. And so you're like, oh, well, shit, I gotta go see this. People are gone, man, and it's their footage. Let's go check that shit out. And then later on haha, we're just joking, guys, it's not real. It's a joke. Ha ha, joke's on you. Yeah, but you got my money. And they got a lot of money on that movie. They it costs so little to make, but it made millions and millions and millions man, and yeah, it changed basically, it changed the world.
Speaker 5: I mean, they do that.
Speaker 2: Would the office be here if it weren't for something like this, you know, where all these reality TV shows be there.
Speaker 5: For something like this, yeah.
Speaker 3: Trump Trump Trump kind of actually really came out with a lot of there you go, yeah Trump elected.
Speaker 2: You can connect it all, right, yeah, all over the place.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Definitely go down the rabbit hole with that one.
Speaker 5: Absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 3: Have you ever had have you ever watched any like paranormal movies? I kind of sent you down a rabbit hole like looking into it.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, that's a good question. I think, you know. The unfortunate thing about being so into the paranormal and it's like a passion for me, is that I'm not surprised by anything that comes out and it like, like, you know, if you are so into movies, man, it's hard to sit through a movie and just enjoy it when you're like judging every little thing right, and that bothers me sometimes. But I try to be as objective as I can. But no, I mean, there's there's a lot of bizarre lore. Like there's a movie called The Taking of Deborah Row I think the name is the name of the movie, and it was this old woman basically, it was a horror movie. It was an old woman and this film crew they were doing their dissertation or doing some sort of film and they were going to present it. So they're there spending the weekend recording her. But then they find that she's freaking possessed in some way, so much so that at the end of the movie, she takes her I think it's her granddaughter or something. She takes it to this cave and you actually see her begin to swallow the child. Her mouth opens up wide enough and fits the kid's whole head into her mind. So creepiest thing I see in a long time. Wow, dude, it was nuts to see that. I don't even remember they saved that kid. I was just like, what am I watching right now? This is insane? Is there is there more to this story? Is there?
Speaker 5: Is there a backstory to it? But there was. It was just a made up horror movie.
Speaker 4: But yeah, you got to get into foreign horror movies, the horror movies, monic shit, all that Southeast Asia, all the rest of that stuff. They've got some real.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: One of my favorite videos that I've shared was uh I believe it was an in Indonesia. So there are these guys who are trying to like record at a cemetery, and so they're filming. They're having a good old time and one of them gets in. He's got a white T shirt on. He gets into an empty it looks like a casket. It doesn't look like a grave, Doug. It looks like there's a hole and there's a casket in it.
Speaker 5: It's empty.
Speaker 2: He lays down in it on his back, right, and he's sitting there and he's talking and all this stuff, and all of a sudden they're they're filming him and you see his shirt get pulled like this by nothing, but just see it, and it freaks him out. He gets out and awesome footage.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: A little bit later they're standing and talking and then he gets pulled again. But he gets pulled and thrown to the ground, which I thought was this is some great if it's real, this is some great evidence, man, great stuff.
Speaker 4: It's fake. Congratulations he got me.
Speaker 2: I know, dude, cause you know, when I started doing this, I only wanted to present real stuff. And through the process of this, first of all, it's very difficult to prove, and then it's just the further. You know, when I started, there was this video of Will Smith eating spaghetti.
Speaker 5: And it looked ridiculous. Have you ever seen this?
Speaker 2: It's just it doesn't look like Will Smith and Spaghetti's dumb. Well, they did that recently, I would say about six months ago to maybe a year ago. It looks like Will Smith actually eating.
Speaker 5: It looks real.
Speaker 2: It is real, man, and it's so good now that it's very difficult to tell. Luckily, there are still some programs you can run videos through that I'll tell you, yes, this is AI. But when is it going to fool that? That's when I'm like, oh man, it's gonna be really hard to find stuff because it looks so real now.
Speaker 4: Horror movie idea, a guy wakes up and finds that he's spotting things in reality that are like glitches in the AI. So he's inside of a machine.
Speaker 5: Baby, what if we're AI.
Speaker 2: What if we're the AI of someone else's creation and it just got out of control? Man, and reality is not really reality? Which I mean science is already saying that we are creating reality as we go along, you know. I mean, there's so much research on this that it's it's really fascinating stuff that you can actually hack your reality. You can actually, if you can do this right, create they call it manifesting. I don't know about all that I do know that if I believe I'm going to have a million followers next year, then I'm gonna have a million followers next year. If I truly believe that in my mind, it's going to happen, It's gonna happen. Okay, maybe sooner than later, who knows. But yeah, yeah, I mean right, But I mean, what if it's real. No, you gotta get some Rosemarry. You got to start Rosemary maxing. I've heard it's a very lucky herb.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It helps with the like memory too. Also, there's a lot of it's really good stuff. Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I heard that.
Speaker 2: If you eat blueberries with cucumber some weird it's like like a super food that can do some I don't know what, clear up cobwebs from your brain or whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's some cool shit.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: They're coming out with all sorts of stuff. It's just up to you to try to do your own research and figure out, Okay, it's this real or it's just not. You got to look into it. You can't just believe everything they say because my god, it's not. You know, you have a brain, so use it. Try to figure out what's real. What's not you know, Creating I found is like, for example, I take some Creatine daily, and before I started taking Creating, I was forgetting tons of shit. Now, mind you, I've forgotten several things during this episode, but I haven't taken my creatine in two three days there when. But when I'm taking it, I'm sharper. I have all the you know, all the stuff I need is right there. You know, I can talk about it. It's free. It's like really easy.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, when I'm not on it, it's like, you know, I have these brain farts where I'm like, Who's Who's I Who's that guy?
Speaker 1: Illire?
Speaker 5: Remember you know Josh Brolin.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 5: Takes a second. But I mean, have you heard of simulation theory? Guys? Are you into the simulation.
Speaker 1: Kind of?
Speaker 3: I mean that last night, I do think we're I don't know from my experience it's something. I just think we're in some sort of manipulation of light something like that.
Speaker 2: Which there are two different things I was posting recently. One of them is if you take d MT and you put a red laser, you can see code. You can see code. And then there's another video I posted where this scientist was talking to Neil de grass Heysen and some other scientists on a stage and he was telling Neil that he had discovered that everything has a code behind it and it's kind of its computer code. And he says that it breaks. Everything breaks down to computer code, believe it or not, everything all matter. And it was blowing Neil de grasse Tyson's mind. He was like, wait a minute, what And he would explain it to him and he was like wait what. He was just freaked out by this. And the guy showed it. He showed his work up on the board and it was like pretty amazing. So I think that there's a probably one in a billion chances that we aren't in a simulator. That we definitely aren't a simulation. This is all a simulation.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: Well, I've heard him even say one time he was joking around with somebody but they were like, damn that what if that's the truth. He had said that maybe the reason why we can't go faster than the speed of light supposedly is because then we'd be going faster than the program could even write what we're doing.
Speaker 5: That's brilliant, that's brilliant.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Fuck yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, think about what the processing power you would have to have to run an entire world of eight billion people. I think we can go to the speed of light. I think we can definitely do that. I'm pretty sure it won't Maybe it'll be glitches. There's glitches all over the place. I post glitches all the time, tons of glitches. Right, I've seen I've actually seen one where there's a plane in the air not moving. Me and my girlfriend were driving and we could see it. It was not moving at all. I was like, dude, I see this on videos all the time. Why am I actually seeing this? This shouldn't be happening. Well, there's a scientific explanation, of course, but dude, come on, my eyes are not deceiving me. I saw this fucking thing just hang there in the air.
Speaker 5: It's not moving. Why is that?
Speaker 2: And don't tell me it's because you know the speed X ratio to the chef. Fuck up, man, it's not moving, man, it's stick it's up in the air. Bro it's not moving at all. Bizarre. I didn't think I'd ever see anything like that, but I finally did. I can't explain it, and I'm not gonna.
Speaker 4: Try so do you think we're losing processing power? Is that why these glitches keep happening?
Speaker 5: Maybe? Maybe?
Speaker 2: Uh, there's too many freaking programs to runner, and we keep yes, way too many. We keep creating people. Man, you know we're overloading the system, Doug, what's gonna it's going to explode, I think eventually, and uh, everything's gonna stop and then we're gonna continue.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: That's probably gonna take them one hundred years or so to fix it, and then we'll just continue and we won't know the difference. It will be like time never stopped. But you know, in reality, one hundred years have gone by. I don't know why I'm saying all these things and just popping into my head, but hey, that's the way I think.
Speaker 4: All these cataclysms with somebody shaking the snow globe. H, we're all.
Speaker 1: What We're all in the the eyeball of a blue giant or some shit.
Speaker 5: Interesting that there's all these like like this.
Speaker 2: You think about three six nine, right, you think about the Golden ratio and those patterns. You see them in nature and then you see them in space and they're the same patterns. Man, They're everywhere. What does that tell you. Is that is that an explanation to something? Is that letting us know that this is all just not real? It's just I got the simulation.
Speaker 4: So way back in ancient history, all the plants didn't go by the fire ratio, right, and so the golden ratio or the fire ratio that you see in all these leaves and stuff, at one point in our history, in ancient history, all the plants didn't go by that formula. And then all of a sudden that formula was introduced in all the plants now go by the fire ratio. They don't have any explanation.
Speaker 5: Was it an upgrade? Did they upgrade in the system?
Speaker 4: Is that good? A bed?
Speaker 3: I mean kind of like seven, if you messed with botany, you're still getting into botany. I mean that is kind of like almost like looking at like basic math of life.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeah, yeah, it's the language of everything. So yeah, I mean I don't know, man, I don't have any answers. I just love to talk about this shit and I love it. Yeah, what about uh?
Speaker 7: Before we wrap it up, I did want to ask you maybe on a and not to put like any guests al any topic on the spot but like, uh, maybe give us a couple of like maybe like your top three, like some of you the guests, or like shows you've covered on your show recently or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely only have twelve episodes right now.
Speaker 5: I did have.
Speaker 2: Let's see, one of my favorites was was Jonathan Uh. That is Galbon. He is Latinos against spooky shit. He's hilarious.
Speaker 5: This guy.
Speaker 2: He covers the paranormal, but he covers it in a funny way. Like he'll show a video and he has himself in it, making these scared faces and hiding you know, green screen and whatnot. And at the end of the video he'll present his recommendations. It's usually like, you know, some hispanic thing, gets some vis out, slather it all over the ghost or whatever, get some taheen and sprayed in its eyes, get the chunk loud.
Speaker 5: He's just he's hilarious. He's a comedian.
Speaker 2: I've already told him he needs to do stand up. He's working on his set right now. But that guy, You're gonna hear a lot about him later. He's definitely my favorite. I have a friend of mine who I've been on his show several times.
Speaker 5: His name is Tommy Cullum.
Speaker 2: He has Let's Get Freaky podcasts and he's out of England. He was great on the show. That guy is electric. He's just he's funny man. He but you want to talk about passionate about the paranormal, This dude is passionate about this stuff. He loves it. He had a lot of great stories to tell. I remember being on the show and he was like, yeah, have you ever had any other experience with any other experiences? Like, man, I'm running out of experiences here, but I don't have that many. I'm so sorry. But he'll start talking about other stuff. He's great. Tommy Collin is fantastic. Definitely check out Let's Get Freaky. It's a great shows. He's deep in the two hundreds now episode wise and one of my favorites. Now, my other favorite guest is one of my closest friends. I met her because she was on Tommy show. Her name's JJ Rose seven to seven seven, psychic medium, white witch has all these abilities. Man, her lineage runs into Salem. Oh one of yeah, one of the witches that was hung was her ancestor essentially, and oh my god, Elizabeth Howe. Elizabeth how she had four children before she was sentenced.
Speaker 4: And so.
Speaker 2: This woman I reached out to her because I you know, I listened to the show and she held herself like very professional, but the stuff she was saying. She was saying things about there are some tree spirits and you know, this fairy or whatever. And I was like, what the fuck is she talking about? Okay, you know, I don't know about all that shit, but let me message her. I messaged her and said, listen, I want to tell you you were fantastic on the show. I like the way you held yourself. It was great stuff. And she says, oh, well, thank you. Do you want me to do.
Speaker 5: A check in?
Speaker 2: And I said, what what's the check in? She goes, I'm going to go in there and see what's up, and I'll tell you what's up. And I was like, okay, yeah, sure, and she says, well, I need you to not be driving. I need you to be sitting or not walking, but have both your feet on the ground and I'll be there in a minute. And I thought, what, Yeah, okay, lady, I'll see you in a minute.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: I wasn't even in Texas. I was in Virginia. Right, She's what she's gonna find me? Where where's she from? Turns out she's in California, So I ignore her completely and I started talking to my girlfriend. We're at my stepson's house and we're having a good old time. About five minutes go by and I start to feel a light like my body starts to vibrate right, and it was like a very light vibration, Like what the hell? And then he got more intense and more intense. And this is before I had a heart attack, so I didn't know what a heart attack was like. It was more intense and more intense, and I was legitimately freaked out. I was like, what the fuck is happening, Angie, something's wrong. I think I'm having a heart attack. What the fuck is going on? I don't know what's going on. I'm shaky. It feels like my whole body is shaking. And then she messaged me and she says, okay, I'm done, and it went away slowly. Next thing you know, I'm normal, everything's fine. And I get a message from her of five things and she was right about every single one of them. Man, I was fucking shocked. I was shocked later because I didn't I was kind of trying to disprove her. I was trying to come up with ways because I don't believe in this stuff. This should not happen, right, There's got to be a way to disprove this. There wasn't. So I asked her, what did you do? How did you do that? She said, she passed her projected from her body. She found me where I was at. She put past my aura with her energy to see inside. That's where the vibration came from. And I can't disprove this. And then she's right about what she said. So and since then she's actually helped us with a few things. And she's the real deal. Man. This is this White Witch is real. She has abilities that I cannot explain. And I've met a lot of clacking mediums. None of them could tell me anything relevant to me. They were all bunch of bullshit. Basically, Nick, we got to get her on the show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, you have to get her on the show.
Speaker 1: I already found her on Instagram.
Speaker 2: It was good, I'm telling you, man, I was thoroughly impressed. My girlfriend, who's even more skeptic than me, believe her.
Speaker 5: She's proved it to her, which Wow, a friend.
Speaker 4: I mean she.
Speaker 5: Follows her what's that?
Speaker 3: And somebody who's been on the show that's coming back on actually follows her too, I noticed, So it's interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's a real deal, man, She's she's a real deal.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry interrupted you.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say this is like two big whammies because we have, you know, kind of an obsession with the Society, the Cincinnati and Society members were part of the witch burning crew, So there's a big crossover between like, you know, one of these ancient societies and what they were doing back at the sixteen hundreds. Because you know, Joseph Smith's grandfather or great grandfather was one of the uh witch burners.
Speaker 5: No way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm familiar with him, his golden tablets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that he's looking at him.
Speaker 4: Getting that information would be great because you know she's a lineage. Yes, that's that's a lot of history that I'd like to go over. Absolutely.
Speaker 5: As a matter of fact, we're making a trip out to Salem.
Speaker 2: Uh and she has me doing a a she says a favor for her when we're out there. I'm sure has something to do with her her ancestor. But uh, we're actually looking very forward to doing this. So yeah, I dude, I never would have believed any of this had not had that did not happen to me directly, I would not be believing any of this. She's the real thing. There's so much out there that's real that I'm starting to learn that is changing my mind. It's I love it. I love this stuff. Man, can't get enough of it. We gotta get this lady on the show. Yes, definitely tell her, tell her.
Speaker 3: I said, yes, hit her up, hit her up, and be like, yo, they called rejects are gonna hit you up.
Speaker 1: You gotta go on.
Speaker 4: We did We did a remote viewing game show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we did that like covered the Gateway Project kind of like at the same time.
Speaker 5: Almost that's kind of cool, man.
Speaker 1: It was fun. It was fun and ship actually wow, and you know what.
Speaker 4: Like the way we did it, got a couple of good heads.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we did.
Speaker 3: Actually, there was one that I actually drew really well, but it wasn't for the right one.
Speaker 1: But like, it's really weird.
Speaker 3: It was like I think like the second one looked like the first one almost like great. It was like, wow, that's weird. It's hard to explain, but yeah, I love it. Yeah, yeah, yeah, and he got some good stuff on it too. It was pretty impressive. And we had people on the chat playing too. It was fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people at home can play. Yeah, it's so simple.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we should start. We should try to. Yeah, we gotta do that again.
Speaker 3: You gotta maybe get into a carl On or something that was actually like fun and interactive. I know this kind of is almost a paranormal story already, but is there anything you know it have to take too long if you don't want is you have like another paranormal experience maybe of your own that you could talk about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a there's something that happened to me back at twenty fourteen. Actually there's two things in the same day. One was it's kind of hard for me to talk about this. One is I think I died in twenty fourteen in a fire. I'm pretty sure I died in it twenty fourteen, and I've I've been trying to understand what this is all about, and I've found something called quantum immortality that kind of explains it. But I have memories of being asleep at four ish in the afternoon on a Sunday in October on twenty fourteen, where a fire broke out above my apartment, the apartment above mine. And I also know that I didn't take a nap. I was awake watching TV with my dog Charlie. And you know, some guy saved my life. He actually came. He was up the street working on an air condition on top of a convenience store. He saw the smoke and he ran down, got in his truck, drove all the way down and started knocking on all the doors, and it went for him. I for sure would have died because of the fire department said, if you were in there for ten more minutes, he would have died from smoke in elation. It's like shit, because I did smell smoke, but I thought it was someone barbecuing. Man, it's Texas, bro That's all they do on Sunday is barbecue.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But I also remember being asleep, and there's a lot of shit.
Speaker 2: You know. I'm not going to go into too much of detail on that, but I think that that was one of the because I have a theory that you die every second you're alive in an alternate universe in an alternate reality.
Speaker 5: So like when you were born, dead, next second after that.
Speaker 2: Dead, all the way up till whatever year you actually lived the longest, there's a moment where you're you'll die in an alternate reality. So very bizarre. But then later that night I didn't have a place to stay. My sister invites me to her house, her guest bedroom.
Speaker 5: I sleep there. It's like two or three.
Speaker 4: In the morning.
Speaker 5: I'm on my right side.
Speaker 2: My old dog's with me, and then I feel a hand grab and it's like shaking me, and I think it's her. I'm like, man, is there another fire? What the hell's going on? And it's like a little hand and she's a small she's like five feet and she's like so I look up and I expect to see her, but there's no one there. And I can still feel this, and I was awake, completely awake, man. I was like, what the fuck is this? And I look in the door is locked and closed, and my dog's awake and she's aware, but she's not barking, which is very bizarre to me. And then I hear shuffling in front of the bed or I'm facing, and it walks around behind me on the other side of the bed, and that's when I hear a little kid's giggle, and that freaked the shit out of me. Man, my instinct was to cover myself with a blanket. That was the first thing I did. But then I started hearing it walk back to the front facing me again. I could hear its footsteps, and I was like, what the fuck? Always wanted to see a ghosts. That's one of my bucket list items. So I lifted it and I looked, but I didn't see anything. And then I started hearing it tap the wall over and over again three times. Had a hard time going back to sleep after that shit. Eventually I did, because it was like a day of fire and all this bullshit. Woke up the next morning and asked my sister and she says, oh, so you experienced it. I was like, motherfucker, why didn't you tell me something's going on? Because mom and dad were here they had a similar experience I have. I used that room for crafts and stuff, and stuff falls off the shelf. I'll put it back and falls back off the shelf. And then her son, my nephew, he's like three or fourth time, has a like a little what do you call it? Imaginary?
Speaker 5: Friend?
Speaker 2: He called Coco right, and she was telling me about this, and she said, I thought it was just an imagine. I thought it was normal until it started to scare him. He would terrify him. He would run out of the room screaming that Coco was scaring him, and so I think there was some sort of child. Then he's stuck in that house. They didn't live there anymore, they moved out, thank god. But crazy was That was the first time I ever experienced anything. Like I said before, that didn't believe in that stuff, ghosts, whatever, man. But that eventually led me to down the rabbit hole. And that's where we are today.
Speaker 1: Oh sounds approach you, jeez, look at that. Thank you man.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, but yeah, that was a terrifying experience. I definitely do want to go back to that house. So I want to now. I want to investigate that house. I want to go and ask the people that live there if I can just spend the night when you're not there. I want to see what's going on. I want to see if I could talk to this kid they see if he's still there. I wonder if there's a way to like help them cross over or something. Maybe maybe that's what they need, you know, maybe he doesn't know how to do that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Hopefully, hopefully I'm gonna figure out a way to get to that place. I know the owner of that house, so I'm gonna figure out a certain way. Maybe once they're black phone with you, a black belt, a black phone, a black phone. Absolutely, man, I'm gonna bring all sorts of equipment if I can. I'm gonna wait for whoever is renting that place to leave, and I think me and my sister are going to do an investigation and we're going to have all sorts of equipment. I want to see if I can make contact with this thing, because I have not been able to. It won't leave my mind, you know what I mean. It's I can still hear it laughing. It's creepy, man, I think to me, having that experience, any childlike video I find, to me, is infinitely more creepy than you know, just a regular ghost.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Look at the cat black eyed children. Man, I love those black eyed children. I have a theory they are hybrid aliens. That's my theory.
Speaker 4: Yeah, appear and disappear though like there's a Thumberrell nature to them, like there's a ship that they go to.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't know. They that's how they get away. You know, they want to get in, They want to get into your house. They want to get into wherever you're at to take you. Maybe they've actually succeeded and those people are gone, who knows.
Speaker 5: I love that lore.
Speaker 2: It started here in Texas as a matter of fact, and very very strange. The thing is, I haven't heard any recent stories of the Black Eye kids, have you, guys?
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I would love to hear another one or see there's another one out there. But maybe they're so good now that you won't hear a story because those people are gone.
Speaker 4: It seems like they're associated with bad weather, is that right, either really foggy or you know, really snowy, basically in times where little children should not be out at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard that story. Yes, I heard that one. I think I was asked to do a show. I wish I could remember the show, but I did recite a few stories, and that was one of them. The one in the in Denver or someplace where it was super cold and the kid has barefoot outside trying to get in so bizarre.
Speaker 4: It's hard to say no. But at the same time, it's like they've got black eyes. There couldn't be anything.
Speaker 2: I mean, dude, the hell out of here. Not even man, I'm not anyone.
Speaker 5: Sorry.
Speaker 3: Too many sorry, too many stories about you people. None of them turned out good. No, no, exactly, I'm not no, not happening.
Speaker 4: We have such a survivor bias when it comes to the occult too. People are like, ghosts can't hurt you. Well, the ones that they did hurt aren't able to talk anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder, like you've heard of the there's a whole lot of stories out there of people being attacked, like they're scratched or choked.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: I wonder those people like say that I'm never doing that shit again, and they're done with that stuff, you know, because they've been attacked. Or is there like no quick type of thing where I'm gonna go do it again? You know, I'm curious.
Speaker 4: I think that's why ghost houses go up in the market so quick, you know, I mean, happens to one person, they're out.
Speaker 5: Of there, you know, Yeah, oh that can be held liable. Well, how can you do that? Right, how can you hold some un liable that's not alive? Interesting?
Speaker 4: Man, I wonder ghost of shirts.
Speaker 5: I'm sure they'll find a way.
Speaker 3: So speaking of paranormal before I wrap it up, just to let people know too. This weekend in Arkansas, uh little Rock there is a paranormal events two days and there'll be speakers there and the occult Rejects will have a boot there. It's pretty Yeah, it's pretty fucking big, like they actually have like food trucks outside and boots outside.
Speaker 1: I looked it up on the internet. I don't know why I didn't.
Speaker 3: Think about doing this until like yesterday, but I actually like looked it up to see like prior events, and I was like, that's a fuck ton of people.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: I was just like, my whole how many people? How many people?
Speaker 1: I would say the's probably a few hundred.
Speaker 3: I mean I was like, that looks like cosmic summit basically just like spread out within like a building.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was pretty nice. Yeah, that's what I was like. Yeah, yeah, it was just like a first kid out there.
Speaker 3: At first, I was just like I'd probably just be standing there and fucking nothing going on. And then when I saw that, I was like, oh, this is the complete opposite. I was like, there's a lot of people, and I gotta.
Speaker 1: Like a fuck.
Speaker 2: They wanted me to try and you're gonna find a lot of guests for your show.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, for no, that I'm excited for. Yeah, and I'm gonna ask if any people will let me film them while they're there already and that's already a fucking show. But like they wanted me to try to live stream or at least podcast from there, which I mean I would assume would be considering live streaming. And it's just like, you know, I don't know how well that will go with one person, but I'm gonna try.
Speaker 1: It's just you know, with that many people. Yeah, just sit down and tell me something.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty close, man. I mean when is this happening? He said this weekend?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, a little rock rocket. So yeah, it's a museum. It's two flows and it's like two days.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, good luck, man.
Speaker 5: I hope you have a great show out there.
Speaker 1: It should be fun, should be an experience for sure. Definitely meet a lot of people.
Speaker 3: One thing I noticed over there, Well, there's actually people that like I just gonna keep it real there's like people that like I know, other people are like, oh I've heard of that person. You know, some like decent names, but totally different line up than things that.
Speaker 1: I've been seeing in certain areas. By me.
Speaker 3: You almost see like a lot of the same names that I've complained it, which is like almost like certain like repeaters and over there.
Speaker 1: I'm all new for me. So that's pretty cool.
Speaker 5: That's awesome, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I definitely that's what that's in the that's in the future. I definitely want to hit up all these places they have.
Speaker 3: I mean, uh, I'll even say when I went to Charlie's uh just recently, Charles beyondbelieve it was a decent size.
Speaker 1: I mean I couldn't tell.
Speaker 3: You how many people were that, but I mean it's definitely I mean they definitely had the seats.
Speaker 1: Like there was people there.
Speaker 3: Uh but I mean, I'll be totally honest with there was so many boots in the boots section.
Speaker 1: I mean, I had a blessed just hanging out back there, like bouncing around to talking to other people. Yeah. Man, I mean there was people.
Speaker 5: It's great.
Speaker 3: They were like there's a lot of people even like witches or like ladies that there's a dude with sacred geometry.
Speaker 1: I got him coming on the show. There was a chick that did like that.
Speaker 3: Did cards and like singing bowls, like you had those big, gigantic, fucking white ones. It's like she used it the whole fucking room herd, and everybody turned around every time she Yeah. Yeah, yeah, but like so there was like people there there even like you know, very borderline the occult. So like I had a couple of like I guess familiars around me and the para. For some reason, the paranormal people always take to me well at these things, so I had fun with them. They had paranormal, Oh you're next to me that like have a pretty decent show, and they were like, yo, we just went to like a police that Jack Parson has, you know, we should come on your show.
Speaker 1: And I was like, sounds perfect, thank you. Paranormal and the occult, Oh that's perfect. Yeah. Jack Parsons was in.
Speaker 3: And there, yeah of course, but marckets, Yeah, it was definitely definitely interesting. Yeah, so yeah I got that for people already got totally off of it. But yeah, this weekend whatever that is. Twenty fifth, twenty six and Little Rock, Arkansas. Yeah, Paranormal event. Check it out.
Speaker 1: It's Paranormal Expo. Yes, hell listen. Was there anything you wanted to say before we wrap it up?
Speaker 4: Check out my shows. On Thursday, we're going to do your emails, so send them to the Headless Giant podcast at gmail dot com. And also on Sunday with the Trialogus and Monday with Alchemy. So check nice.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Yes, yeah, definitely looking forward to that. Happy you're doing that Alchemy show.
Speaker 3: That's that's awesome, big fan of Alchemy. David, Please just let everybody know again where they can find all these shows you got going on and all these these social media outlets.
Speaker 2: So David from Down the rabbit Hole just go Down the rabbit Hole on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, threads. Definitely find me there with that name. If you want to find me on YouTube, it's David which is a day vi I d from d t RH Down the rabbit Hole. That's my YouTube page that has my podcast, David don't know. You can also get that anywhere you get podcasts, one nothing, anywhere you get podcasts. You can get that on YouTube. Weird Java in the Morning. You can get that on YouTube, and I believe it's oh, what's the other one? Spotify and then the Real Verdict. You can get that on YouTube and anywhere you get podcasts, so I'm.
Speaker 5: All over the place.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: You can find any of that stuff in my pages and it'll take you directly, so definitely check it out. Give us a like, listen five star review, give us a sweet little message that says I don't know, sweet nothings into my ear that makes me very happy.
Speaker 5: I love those. Definitely give us one of those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and thank you so much, Nick Headless giants are thank you so much for having me on. I really appreciate it. It was fun. You guys are awesome. I love this show. Definitely a fan. Now I'm definitely gonna watch this from now on, So thank you. Thank you so much, gentlemen. Appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Definitely, thank you. I appreciate you coming on. Man. That was a great time. We'll probably have to get you off for something else sometimes.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, absolutely, and thank you everybody in the chat too, that's what's up. I appreciate it. And yeah, that's why you go live, so some good stuff in there too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Just a reminder again, if you said out you know, any letters or whatever of his stuff to headless send out fucking stickers.
Speaker 1: So it's an incentive.
Speaker 3: And uh yeah, if anybody's in Arkansas, a little rock Orkansas, go check it out.
Speaker 1: We'll be there.
Speaker 3: I think it's like ten bucks a day two so oh oh, and you can't you can't forget about this one.
Speaker 1: This is I can't.
Speaker 3: Two o'clock on Saturday, there's Bigfoot callings contest. I gotta get this ship on fucking tape.
Speaker 4: I get that Bigfoot Manten call out.
Speaker 3: Yes, so that's where ten bucks in my opinion, just to come down and see that on Saturday. So come check us out if you're in the area. Uh and again, thank you very much David for coming on. I appreciate it. And until the next everybody be well later