Speaker 1: Karen. Yes, you know how sometimes you stumble across an artist whose work is so peaceful, so transcendent, that you forget you even left the stove on.
Speaker 2: Only when I'm cooking in my kitchen or looking at art in my kitchen.
Speaker 1: Well, today's guests, Siri is basically a human tuning fork for intercom. Yep, I'm serious. She's not just painting pretty pictures or humming gentle tunes. She's channeling cosmic wisdom and bottling serenity like it's a new fragrance.
Speaker 3: Ooh.
Speaker 1: I like that she was born in the mystical landscapes of Norway, which, let's be honest, already seems unfairly zen. Sirih has turned art, music, and meditation into a spiritual toolkit for stressed out humans everywhere.
Speaker 4: I could use that tool.
Speaker 1: I know you can now also stress leaders, burnt out creatives, cosmic wanderers. She nudges them all into a state of peace you can actually feel to your speakers. Now, she's here to talk about how creativity, mental health, and spiritual awakenings are all woven together and no pressure. But she might just help us all find that elusive inner piece. So you've ever wondered what it's like to have a meditation guide who could also headline an art show and maybe even channel messages from the universe. Aucolup because Siri is about to show us how healing really sounds.
Speaker 3: Woo. My name is Will, and unlike Boulder.
Speaker 2: And Scully, both want to believe.
Speaker 1: So we've embarked in a journey of discovery.
Speaker 3: We've talked to.
Speaker 2: People deeply entrenched in the spiritual and metaphysical world.
Speaker 1: We've thrown ourselves into weird and wonderful experiences.
Speaker 3: I even joined a coven.
Speaker 2: Of witches and wait, you joined a coven.
Speaker 1: Yep, all in the interest of finding something, anything, that will prove that there's something beyond this physical.
Speaker 2: Three dimensional world we all live in.
Speaker 3: This is the skeptic metaphysicians.
Speaker 1: So picture this. You're cruising through life doing all the things, work, family, the occasional attempt at of a social life, and something feels off, like there's this deeper, more authentic version of you just waiting to break free, but you're not sure how to let them out. Enter the True U Accelerator, a ten module program crafted by the amazing Angie Hippo and her Celestial co hosts the Judah Collective. This course is like spiritual boot camp, but without the yelling, droll sergeants. Instead, you get loving guidance to help you shed old patterns, embrace your true essence, and start manifesting the life you actually want. Each module is packed with in depth teachings. Angie breaks down complex spiritual concepts to bite sized, digestible pieces, exclusive channelings. You get front row access to messages from Judah and other enlightened beings practical exercises. Think of these as your spiritual homework, but way more fun and enlightening inflexible learning. Whether you prefer watching videos, listening to audios, or reading transcripts, they have got you covered. Plus, once you're in, you got lifetime access.
Speaker 4: Baby.
Speaker 1: You can revisit the material anytime you need a refresher or a spiritual pick me up. If you are ready to peel back the layers and meet the real you, the one that's been itching to come out and play, check out the True You Accelerator. We got a special affiliate link in our show notes. By enrolling through that link, you're not only investing in your own transformation, but you're also helping to support the show, So why not take the leap Your true self is waiting and trust me, they are awesome. Hey there, I'm Will and I'm welcome back to an episode of The Skeltic Musicians that you are not going to forget. Today's guest is much more than just an artist. She's a cosmic translator. She's a soul whisperer and a painter of peace.
Speaker 4: I love it that.
Speaker 1: Series of visionary Norwegian artists, Coach and meditation guide. She spent her life merging creativity with emotional healing through her channel, the Soul Painter. On New Reality TV. She invites us to witness the birth of spiritual art and music in real time. It's an arch alchemical process that turns everyday stress into well nonexistent bubbles. Whether she's coaching leaders through emotional intelligence, guiding meditations on Inside Timer, or creating stunning visuals that feel like Soul Mirrors. Series speaks a language beyond words. It's not what she does, it's what flows through her. Her art is available to take home after it's been born on screen. Her music, it's a divine soundtrack to your inner awakening, and her message simple peace is not a destination. It's a vibration and she's here to help us tune in. Please welcome the multi dimensional muse herself. How you doing today?
Speaker 4: Hi Will, Hi Karen show. Nice to say you. I'm all good, Thank you, and thank you about a wonderful description and invitation. I am no word.
Speaker 1: Okay, well this is younger words. This has been great. Thanks for coming on the show. We'll see you later. Exactly all right, Siri, how did you start realizing that you could channel the universe through you into these paintings that you do.
Speaker 4: Oh that's actually a very good question. I have stopped asking myself that after I realized that that was exactly what I was doing many years ago. I met this wonderful man called Tom Evans who was also a show host on your channel, and yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Had him on the show a couple weeks ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and right before we mess I was just painting and dudling and drawing for my own goods to get that inner peace that you were describing so wonderfully the beginning, and I told myself that, okay, why am I doing this? I'm doing this for giving myself some inner feed And then I wanted to go and give that forward as we say. So I wanted to do something together with someone else, and I was subscribing to his newsletters and he is some kind of wizard with birds, you know, and I.
Speaker 1: Was doing more than words, yeah, and with energy with meditations, yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 4: And so I go and went ahead and asked him. I approached him and said, boldly, would you tell me if you ever had thought about having civil lustractions for your weekly and weekly newsletters? And he said, yes, I had, would you like to do them? And so we were co creating, and he was telling me in that process that has been ongoing now for sun to be eight or nine years, I think that you are so close to the source when you're creating, and I trust the opening and all of this. And now I have no words to describe what I'm doing. Actually, so it might have been doing this all my life, but I really got this down to earth, so to speak, eight or nine years ago when I was illustrating the words you were sending to me. And I also do that with music and with podcasts like your show, and with many other talks that I have listened to. And I find myself doodling and drawing whenever I'm listening to whatever I'm looking as on Telly or only online like you guys now, and when I'm painting with my own music or someone else's music, it's what comes true because I'm a channel. So that's what I do. And I have been doing that all my life without knowing with my mind's words I was doing. So that's the short.
Speaker 2: Exp So do you always channel every time you doodle or paint or draw or is it like, is it an intentional thing? Can you just you know, you're just kind of having to sit down all of a sudden it comes through. Do you have control of it? I have too many questions.
Speaker 1: And does it hurt?
Speaker 4: No, it does not hurt. The channeling itself doesn't hurt. But what first is if you call it that, I have a bad day for to say, being in a perimenopause like I am, and many women with me have this crying spells and downfall days and you know, depressing feelings and stuff like that. I go to my drawing pad and I just draw it out. So I lean the ceiling on the paint sketch pad or the drawing pad, and I help myself through that. Haven't got any control of it. No, I don't think so anymore. But I can choose to copy things from drawing animals, for instance, if somebody orders something from me, I can paint the cat if that's what I want to do, and they they want to it as well. But I'd ray not because un lets things flow through, and that's this channeling that I do. So whether it's music on my piano, guitar, on flute, or through my voice or onto the paper, it's not what I do, like you said in intro, it's it's what's coming true. And it also demands me to keep my channel white, osten and clear and clean, so to speak. So it's really a physical job as well.
Speaker 1: That you were a part of our new reality TV summit a few weeks ago May a few months ago. And the interesting thing that you did was during each one of the presentations, you would sit and you would paint the energy of the presentation and at the end you'd show it, and it was each one was so completely different than the one before that. It was it was astounding to watch because it takes you all of what twenty minutes three minutes to create a absolute masterpiece. It's just the gorgeous, not to say anything of the music itself. Where do you find the I don't want to say the inspiration because we understand it. It's channeling through you. But how do you know what direction to go in with color and strokes? And someone were circular, other one was were I mean, it was just I don't even know what the question is. Could do that, but could you answer it? Please?
Speaker 5: It was a.
Speaker 4: Wonderful way of saying it. It's true to humans because I don't feel human when I'm doing this. I feel like some thing or someone is guiding me or guiding my hands, even guiding my eyes. And I'm also a very psychic, and I'm very clear, ancient, clear, buoyant, clear, auditive. I can tense my ways. She realized, if you don't asef that thing, I can't turn off. So I'm very intuitive when i'm painting. So when I don't choose the colors, the colors are finding me. So when listening to people, I channel the energy, like for instance, listening to you, when you talk, I get the colors that I'm going to paint. If I'm going to paste this, I get the color now and I can stick it up later. So It's not something that I deliberately do. It's something or someone leading me as a physical human being towards what I'm meant to do. And this is what I'm meant to do. So it's wonderful to have these questions of yours that make my mind go very clear again about pinpoising me exactly in the right direction towards what I'm going to do later. And I don't have a choice. I just have to do it.
Speaker 1: You know, how big of a storage place do you have? You have udles and uls and udles of paintings, like how big is you?
Speaker 4: Get right? You can stand in behind me. There are a kilos of paintings lying around because I paint paint paint, paint, paint them, and and nowhere to put them. But I have now how my am I stores that I sell paintings from, and I solved to a lot of the digital arch later years. So I've got this wonderful I've had as a gift for my fifty it says three years ago. So I have painted a loss on her too. I call her Aurora because she lights up the winter for me, and I got her for my fastiers from tell my clean so wow, I channel digitally and watercolors and everything. So I lost your question right, it's so much fun.
Speaker 2: So you mentioned that that it is it's work because you have to keep yourself in shape physically and also keep your channel clean. H how do you do that? How do you keep the channel whatever receptor clean?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 4: From my felt personally, I have been through a helevel process, so to speak, over many years. I ran into a wall of burnt out many years ago. And we call that running into the wall, hitting the wall in Norwegi. I don't know what you call it over there, but anyway, I was burnt out. So I had to leave my job as a teacher. For many years. I was working as a teacher, is a normal system, good system, and then again that didn't work for my soul. So it started pounding my soul and my body to if you get to down to the floor. Basically, I was very ill. I was hurting a lot, and I was couldn't sleep. I gained a lot of weight and I was depressed, so damn. I needed to pick myself up physically first and then started drawing for myself. So that's one thing I need to move to to get rid of everything that I don't need in the process, So that goes for sleep, that goes for exercise to sweat out talk things that we stay around our shelt with, like for instance, going into a huge group of people that's demanding for the channeling process, so I can't do that for very long. You can call me hypersensitive in many ways. That's not as all occurs. It's just this huge gifts as well that I have to take care of, like my whole body and soul is an instrument, so it demands me to eat a special food and avoid like for instance, coffee and sugar as whole and stuff like that that clops my mind and my digestive system to allow everything to come true, to be clear, clear and pure onto the paper and through to the piano. So exorcise sleep. And also of course meditation. I've been meditating for many years, and I'm a meditation guide on inside timer as well. And now I've come to the point that I don't need to meditate anymore because every moment of my day is a meditation. I can let literally just click my fingers and I am in this meditative state, and that is to me being very mindful of what I'm doing, just looking at my hand and watching it happen. As you know, I'm talking about the channeling now, so watching my hand mood and well you talked about the paintings from the summit being all very individual, and they are because what I do is be very clear and very open towards receiving different things. And obviously the energy of the different speakers were very different, so of course the artwork should author it like that. And I didn't start in the beginning. It took me a couple of three content creators to just get started. And as it was only after I myself did my show that I really started channeling the energy down to the paper. So I need to watch recording tips get the first coums down to the paper as well. Gota, But it's the job, it's it's what I do. So I really see might tell my physical human being as my work here and there to be allowed to be in a channel, which is a gift.
Speaker 1: Right, So not jealous at all of your mindful way of being, because it takes me a lot to actually get into that mantaioa state. So it's wonderful that you're able to find it that you're able to snap into right away. Now, speaking of the show, that you have a new reality. The show is an interesting beast because it's not a typical half hour episodic thing. It's each one is a separate piece of music that you are painting to and things like that. So when someone's watching your show, what should someone focus on? Should they focus on what you're painting? Should they focus on the music? Or is it kind of an overall like talk about bubble of peace that people should just tune into. Is it more like a meditation than a show?
Speaker 4: I would say the latter. It's more like your pick and choose whatever you feel that you need. So if you can untkeep for yourself, what do you choose when you watch, for instance, like a five minute Videover I paint something and you listen to the music, does it vary or have you listened to it many times? Then it can pick and choose from. It depends on which form you're in the day, right if you're angry or try or do or you can't sleep, So what do you pickkeeper is? I think it's very intuitively guided by yourself and your soul in what you need that day. So if you are able to focus both on listening and watching and breathing and amnicizing. That's perfect, but it's all luck to you. So that's why there are different lengths and also the different contents of each video in my show. So I'll be also doing like interviews with people on the channel and also people I know outside the channel, and then I will be channeling them out and our energy and their energy down to the paper. So it's all about what you need in the moment. And people have been telling me about my art three years that you know, I bought a painting of you, and I can look at it one day and it gives me one thing and the next day I don't see that at all. So it's very dependable on depending, I mean on what you as a spectator or listener need from me, so to speak, in that day and that moment.
Speaker 1: So we're going to watch you and listen to your music here in a few minutes as you paint the energy of this interview shortly, but before you do one final question, Well, first of all, I should say that your show can be found on demand on new realityv dot com, so people can go there and watch the episodes now and I urge you to do that because each one is so completely different. But when you paint these pieces of art, these wonderful creations that you channel, have you ever been surprised at one of them that you finish it and you go, oh, that was not what I was expecting in any way?
Speaker 4: Every single time? Will everything of that? Because I forgot to say in the beginning when you were asking me about how I do this, and I have no control whatever whatsoever on what comes true, on what color I choose, because it's not me choosing them. And also the movement and the speed and the and the tempo and the shape and nothing. I have no control, And let it flow and then I'll see what happened after I've finished the painting. I have no idea up here in my mind. I just follow the flow. Is the way I can speech only. So I think I'm just curious as you are on what this is going to click.
Speaker 2: I think that you know you end up with this really beautiful painting that you can see in so many different ways and pull so many different meanings and feelings out of. But for me, watching the process I think is my favorite part. I paint myself well, not myself. But I also paint weird, right, and I was watching I noticed that you is it watercolor that yeah paint with? And then they went on wet techniques, so you watch the colors just kind of spread into each other, and it's like little little stories and little lives populating the page.
Speaker 4: It's just beautiful.
Speaker 1: And like the first time I stumbled on a series video, the very first one, I just wanted to watch. You know, they submit to shows and we take a look at them, make sure that everything is copastatic whatever. I started watching the first one from Hers, and I was only intending to watch maybe ten fifteen twenty second of it. I watched the whole thing. I couldn't stop watching. I was so caught up in it.
Speaker 2: And there's a couple that you can let like you want to stick around to see how it ends, but also you can just get what you need out of a little chunk of it. If you don't have a lot of time, you can just kind of pop in and go oh okay, and then pop back and then come back.
Speaker 3: Later to see the final.
Speaker 1: Fair warning, they are addictive.
Speaker 4: You'll get sucked in.
Speaker 1: You will are definitely suck in the balls for sure. So, having said that, I think it might be interesting to have the audience start to get a feel for it. So whether you're watching this right now or you're listening it only, you'll get something out of it. Because if you're only listening, you'll hear series music, but if you're watching it, you'll get both the music and the painting actually does it. So if you're only listening, we suggest you go watch the video, and if you're watching, we suggest you listen to the audio also, so you get a different experience from each one. So, Siri, if you would be so kind, we'd love for you to show us what does that look like? And in the meantime, the audience get ready for a meditative experience. Yeah, we need to take a quick pause, but we'll be right back right after these messages. Hey, there, we have a small ask. We know that there are tons of options out there, and having you decide to come along on our journey of discovery with us, that's an absolute honor for us. But if you know someone who would benefit from hearing the messages that we are sharing on the show, why don't you do them in us a favor and share the show with them. Take a moment right now and forward this episode to that person. That's it, just a simple ask for your help in spreading the word. We'd appreciate it so much and see, not only will it help get the word out about us, but it also might just change someone's life for the better. Hey, thanks to your help on this. Without further ado, let's get on to the interview.
Speaker 5: Come to.
Speaker 3: That's so.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's that's more than it. That's incredible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I am nothing more is coming through. So that's it's the channeling. Okay, and now I feel like your show is gone out for my body and oh wow, it's out here. It's a physical expensation here as well. So it's it's it's like I've been working out on some level.
Speaker 1: Wow, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Yeah cool wow, yeah, because I was really really curious about this before we began here today, so I open about this expression. I know, so how would this be? So you know that kind of really nerves But now it's all calm, that's you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So once you finished and you're looking at this painting and the colors and the shapes and all of these things that have been channeled in these messages. So I have two questions. First question is is it just feelings that are channeled or actually actually hearing you know, blue, brown, gold.
Speaker 4: I can't hear the colors. I feel the colors. I feel also my hands going towards the colors. But I can't hear the colors per se. I've sear or paint even the direction in which I'm going to be led. So I don't think, and I don't it's just a knowing here. No, yeah, that's the right word. But I tend to forget, I know.
Speaker 2: My next question was, once you're finished and you're looking at the painting and you're seeing the shapes and the colors and the movement, can you then interpret that or is that just like here, here's what it looks like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was given my question when we finished.
Speaker 4: That's also a very good question. When I see arch or I your words, I get a feeling. So like you know, when I said this is it when I stopped painting, I would led to pull my brushes back and put the cap on my glove fist and stop painting. And that's all about the feeling. I listened for a feeling. You know. It's like I said, it's not what I do. It's it's what comes true. So I just know when to stop and when to start. And when I look at this, it's all very peace. So like all I do is to create inner peace like you experienced well when you couldn't stop watching my first video as you watched. So that's my goal and that's what I'm here to do.
Speaker 1: You did a great job with it, thank you. So then I guess the question of what did you see in the painting after the after the fact, it doesn't really work because it's just just the energy is like through you.
Speaker 4: It's more about what you've seen it afterwards. Really that makes a difference for me because I just feel that it's out there. It's like a baby, you know when you get births. Can you know, Oh, it's beautiful and I feel so much move towards this and it's wonderful and it's precious and it's out there. So there's nothing more to do, so it's all up to you, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So then maybe we could take this to someone who knows symbolism of colors and you get an interpretation of what colors mean, and that might help us to maybe see what she was pulling that would be very cool.
Speaker 1: So when you channel these paintings, these pieces of art, are you of late getting any kind of messages that seem to be coming through you for humanity at all?
Speaker 4: When I painted in general, you mean or did you mean specifically for the.
Speaker 1: I know in general?
Speaker 4: In general? I feel that, like you said in so beautifully in the introduction of my art, and that the message I'm here to do is cosmic bound it for everyone. And it's also the message I bring is bigger than me, begin with my country, bigger than every country, bigger than the world. It's universal and it's like like you say, it's magic, but then again not because we are magic. When we see turned you can actually speak to each other, growth continents and time doesn't exist. And it's just like me telling everyone to just be peaceful because that's where we came from and that's when we're where we're returning to. So be it peace when you're here as well, and the loving of each other. That is the message that runs through everything. And obviously it's it's heap pial needs. Is people need some healing from my art. The name you'll get it because it's embedded will with all my energy and with all my intentions of this inner piece that I'm here to give.
Speaker 1: Wow, do you find yourself? Are you always at peace?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Do you just go around walking in your Norwegians and garden all day long?
Speaker 4: Well, thank you for asking. I didn't always feel peaceful. I was for many years. For many many years, I was carrying like this hell in the tide of my head. I was very good, a master at or was thinking, which is all the head actually is here to do for us. It's here to tell us you do it, that's wrong. You have to do something about that. You have to compare yourself to everyone else. You have to do that, you must do that, you should do that. Why hasn't you done that? And the stress is also all up? So I lost the question again because this is not what it's all about. It's just being. It's just being being. Really, that is the answer. I also found that rest is in my key to everything, because I wasn't good at breathing either during those hellish years up in my mind, I was breathing very short and also then hence overthinking. So those two are very deeply connected. And I've learned the hard way how to not do it. And also then now everything I can say is that despite that, every emotion and feeling comes and go deep down inside the coreny is always peaceful like the eye of the storm. But then again it can rock like hell outside, and I am steady and then standing steadfast in my inner peace. So I guess that is some other discussion as well. But it's all about being present in the moment, and the moment is always now. So if that's helped you and everyone one at all, that that's what I'm here to do.
Speaker 1: So for those stressed out leaders in individuals that you work with, do you teach them how to channel the artwork through them or how do you help them?
Speaker 4: I have created it drawing it out, a programmed that will help in deeper levels without them actually knowing. In their day to day mind. It goes like this that you go through various It is timple drawing technique, and in combination with listening to my instructions and watching what you're doing on the paper and also listening to music, you have a triangle that helps you lets go of overthinking, like I explained in the beginning, and then you're here at the end of the twelve weeks, you reach this inner piece point and you have a new view of your life and your future and your thoughts. So I guide them through my drawing techniques and also meditation and breathing and all the things that I learned for myself, because that's from that. If I can help me, I want to help others do the same. And it's really really useful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds amazing. Wow, if someone wanted to take that course, what's the best way for someone to do that.
Speaker 4: It's the best for them to connect through email to reach me Siri as seriocom But I am on social media and I'm mostly everywhere, so I'm also on your real new reality TV, so easy to find me.
Speaker 1: So every once in a while, not everyone's well, almost always late. When we have a guest come on our show, we have a couple of curveball questions we throw at them just to see what comes out. So if you're open to it, we'd love to ask you a couple of those that okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, no worries, all right.
Speaker 1: So here's my curveball question for you. The first one, if you could paint anyone's soul, living dead or fictional, who would it be and what colors do you think would dominate their canvas?
Speaker 4: What came to me first was becaufol because it's really fascinating and his art has been fascinating me for years. I also know that I can easily tune into his art and his soul his painting, so when I paint, so, I think I would have painted him. And I really doesn't know what colors because he used a lot of colors during periods of his artistic life, and I also touched on Cubism and simple painting pandron plug I do. So I feel it very close to my own expression really, so maybe something that looks similar to whatever I painted during the summit or this show even now.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, we're in good company, yes, all right. So the last curveball question for you. If your art studio was secretly a portal to another direction, which honestly it probably is anyway, right, what would someone find on the other side after stepping through your latest painting.
Speaker 4: That is a coruous question. I think that they would find that they were able to do whatever they want to do really with their life after being in here with me, because that's what I've been told I do people whenever they just are in my presence or talk to me, or listen to my music or counting. Yes, that was the one that is in series. They told me so most like you when you listen to the first that is the portal. I am the way I've been told and I am the foortal. My art is affordal, and my music is affordable to transport the litener and viewer into another realm of something untomfortable, you know, invisible and toughees.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very cool, all right, I want to step through that portal.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So you are an insight timer coat. You are a celebrity in new reality TV. You are a channel, you are a coach altogether. But when you're just serie, how do you personally recharge your own spirit?
Speaker 4: I go to nature. I go to Walterer, to the ocean. I go for walks, a lot of walks where I just listen to the trees and the birds, and I love to play with the colors and my drawing gear just for fun, just to draw out of me whatever I am carrying around, but mostly staying outdoors, lighting a bonfire, sitting alone by the fireplace in the living room and just having a cup of tea, just breathing, listening to music. It's mostly that everything I do is just connected to whoever I am, so it is to do what I do, but just for me, if you know what I mean. It's just being close to nature and trees to get rooted because I tend to fly away. I don't, let's see to the earth. But I'm very much yes, we do.
Speaker 1: All and I'm sure living living the beautiful land of Norway really helps a lot with that because it is large. All right. Well, it's been an absolute pleasure as always to be in your company. So think thank you so much for coming on the show. Thank you for painting the energies of our show. It was very fascinating. And thank you for being a content partner New Reality TV because your stuff is really is so different than anything anyone's ever seen before. So I would urge you to a go to New Reality TV and check out her show. But be reach out to Siri if it calls to you to get that get that recharge, get that course, because I think in this day and age, this world, we all need a little bit more Siri in our lives.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, or even just to have her paint your energy, if you're working on what that looks like.
Speaker 1: That's true too. Yeah, that's awesome. Okay, Siri, thank you so much for coming on the show. It's been an absolute pleasure.
Speaker 4: Thank you for having me. It's been a gets on a gempt to meet too, but it's thank you so much for creating the opportunity and the new reality giv Thank you well, it's been.
Speaker 1: Our pleasure absolutely. Thank you so much for coming