Speaker 1: Cancel high canclage. It's not sorry.
Speaker 2: What's up? Positive bitches? How are we doing today?
Speaker 3: If you're hearing this episode, then you are meant to be here, So keep listening on that Bitch Is Positive podcast. Sometimes we will laugh. Other times, baby Girl, We're gonna cry, but we will always walk away feeling our most empowered positive bitch self. That is Babe in true connection with herself. On this podcast, we unbecome who we are not so we can fully step into exactly who we came here to be. Today, we're going to be discussing dating apps. I recently posted about getting off dating apps, and I've gotten so many responses of you beautiful positive bitches wanting me to describe and put into words what's actually going on in the subtle, energetic field.
Speaker 2: So that is what we're going to do.
Speaker 3: I'm also going to be discussing false idols, because I think that really ties in with dating apps. We're going to be talking about attracting love, divine timing, and so much more. Before we get into it, I have one announcement, and this is one you're going to want to listen to. This is the only time of the year that I take all of my courses and my one on one services, and everything's put on sale. If you want to get eleven percent off the twenty one day Breakup Globe Challenge, the Pedestal Path, Shadow Alchemy, or the Art of Alchemy, this is the only time of year that that is available to you. Use code black Friday and you can get any of these courses or all of the courses eleven percent off. I'm going to put this link in the show notes where you can see all the workbooks and all the courses.
Speaker 2: That is how you can access them.
Speaker 3: If you're going through a breakup and you want to go from break down to break through, the twenty one day Breakup glowbe challenges for you. If you want to learn how to take the brads and the chads of the world off your pedestal, understand your value and worth, and then place yourself on the pedestal, the Pedestal Path is for you. If you want to integrate your shadow, uncover and unlock hidden gifts, understand your true self concept, then the Shadow Alchemy.
Speaker 2: Course will be for you.
Speaker 3: If you want to get hotter, healthier, and wealthier from your hurt, turn pain into power, then the Art of alchemy courses for you. Now you can get all of these eleven percent off. They intermingle with one another so beautifully. There are activations, meditations, worksheets in all of these courses.
Speaker 2: You will absolutely love them.
Speaker 3: If you're ready for transformation, this is your golden energetic invitation. If you want to learn more about my one on one offerings, you can DM me on Instagram at vibein with CC. The link for my Instagram is in the show notes, and I will tell you about all the offerings that are available right now. Again, this is the only time of year that they're all on sale. Take advantage of this. It's almost twenty twenty five. We have about a month and a few days left of twenty twenty four. If you want to walk into twenty twenty five, new energy, new you, new reality, you know what to do. GM me look at these courses. It's go time. Of course, we cannot just end the year without anything happening in the sky, because that would be too boring. Oh my god, So what do we have going on? Well, starting on November twenty fifth, we have mercury retrograde. Let's just take a moment to have the astrological weather report. Can we if that's okay with you?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 3: So till December fifteenth, we have mercury in retrograde. What does that actually mean? It's just an optical illusion where mercury appears to move backward in its orbit, and it happens three to four times a year. What is the mean for us? Of course it affects us as above so below the law of correspondence. What happens during mercury retrograde is it's a really amazing time to reflect. And that's why we're reflecting today. This is what we're meant to be doing during a mercury retrograde. It appears that things from our past tend to pop back up. Patterns, habits, people, exes, things that we need to reconsider, reanalyze and decide. How do I want to move forward with this? Did I make the best decision I could have made for myself at that time? And how do I want to show up now? How do I want to show up? I want to show up as her ha ha, I am pointing to my book. If you can't see, if you're not watching on YouTube, A lot of people just love to fear monger during a mercury retrograde. I personally love mercury retrogrades because every time one of them happens, I happen to have an amazing transformation. Why because I know how to use that energy and transmute it to my advantage. Again, this is why you want to take the Art of Alchemy course so you can learn.
Speaker 2: How to do this too.
Speaker 3: It's just a boost of energy, and it's allowing you to clean the slate, to refocus, to reenergize, and to re examine how you're showing up in the world. It's a beautiful time to be alive. Do not be afraid of it. Use the energy to really get clear about how you want to move forward in dating, in relationships, in your home life, in your career. How are you feeling with what you've built thus far this year, and how do you want to move forward in twenty twenty five. It's actually the perfect time for mercury retrograde, right at the end of the year, so we can re examine, reanalyze, and then refocus our energy in a way that's going to work for us rather than deplete us. So how beautiful, as per usual, everything is working out for us and not happening to us.
Speaker 2: Ooh, it's a good day to be alive.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's really get into today's episode now. I've had so many people reach out to me regarding dating apps saying the exact same thing that I was saying, that it's pretty.
Speaker 2: Much soul crushing. Oops, we after.
Speaker 3: Owned and then we found out that it's soul crushing. The more you know, Welcome to my channel. I do just want to say disclaimer. My ex that I was with for seven years, I met on a dating app. So many people meet on dating apps and get married and they're beautiful and they work out. I have people in my family who've met on dating apps and they've met amazing people. Dating apps can and do work for people. They in themselves are not bad nor good. It's just a tool. And I do believe that the divine if it's the right season at the right time, and your person is ready and you're ready, I do believe the dating apps is a tool that the divine will use to connect you and your person.
Speaker 2: They are not bad.
Speaker 3: However, this season of my life is not resonant with the dating apps, and that is what I want to talk about with you. I actually don't think I'll ever go on a dating app. Ever, again, I don't want to use that as a bridge to connect with my person because of all the things that.
Speaker 2: It comes with.
Speaker 3: Just because I'm talking about dating apps and I'm saying I don't want to use them doesn't mean you should just delete your dating apps. You need to learn to trust your own body's wisdom. You hear me speak, you take it with a grain of salt. You hear me speak. It either resonates with you or it does not. I am not the ruler of your life. You are, so you need to feel into your body. Does this feel constrictive or does it feel like I am able to expand? You gotta start to listen to your body and what it's telling you, because your body is sending you messages. Twenty four seven. What I found with the dating apps is it simply was not an equal, energetic exchange, and a lot of it did not feel genuine. I literally had a man straight up tell me, this is a man also who is not dumb.
Speaker 2: He is in therapy.
Speaker 3: He understands a lot of the psychology behind dating apps and himself and the world at large. He told me to my face that at this point he was using dating apps just for validation, for ego hits, for a boost of dopamine. And to me, that feels too flimsy. It does not feel like a solid foundation.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of shocked. Anyone's even why are you telling me this?
Speaker 3: I will say I have an effect on people where they just spill all their secrets.
Speaker 2: But uh yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: Like, that's a weird thing to tell me, as I'm someone you've met through the dating apps.
Speaker 2: But okay, I'll ride, I'll drop it down, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Uh, I think that the dating apps allow a lot of men and women and I'm sure to bounce from one person to another and just get cheap dopamine. Cheap dopamine, cheap dopamine. Oh, this person liked me dopamine. Oh, this person liked me dopamine. And I think that blocks us from forming genuine connections because the dating apps are becoming a video game, it's becoming Instagram, it's becoming just dopamine hit after dopamine hit, and instead of people forging true, real, deep, genuine connections, they are getting addicted to the dopamine hit.
Speaker 2: And that is not allowing.
Speaker 3: For flourishing to happen in a lot of these circumstances. I started to just feel grossed out from all of this. I started to feel grossed out because I could feel the intention from the person across from me, and it did not feel genuine. From my perspective, what I was experiencing is for a lot of these men, it was a dopamine hit for them, and then for me it was simply a distraction.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't feel like doing this.
Speaker 3: I can just go talk to someone that's easier, that's easier than me figuring out X, Y and Z. I started to feel that there were so many conversations I was having with these men, and a lot of them weren't really leading anywhere, and I could just feel they weren't right for me. So then I would be saying to myself, what am I even doing? Because I know this person is just not it. And because so many of these conversations were building up, I started to feel like there was little energetic cords all pulling on me from my neck, from my back, from my lower back, and I started to feel really depleted. I could feel these parasitic energies just ripping my energy away from me, and there was no return on investment because the conversation wasn't actually going anywhere, and what they were replying was not fulfilling at all. It was more like asking questions or being curious, but it was not an equal energetic exchange. So what I started to do was call my energy back to me more than I usually do. I want to recommend that you call your energy back to you every single day. The same way you brush your teeth every day, eat every day, drink every day. You need to be calling your power back to you every single day. I was using the dating apps and then having clients, and then talking to my friends and family. There were so much of my energy going out. I needed to call it back. When you're at work, when you're talking to people on dating apps, even if you're not talking to people on dating apps, it's imperative you say, I lovingly and peacefully call all of my power back to me now. And I want to invite you to take this up a notch and don't just call your power back from people.
Speaker 2: In this timeline. What about that time that you were in Salem.
Speaker 3: Maybe you got to call your power back from that lifetime or the time you were in Ireland, or the time that you were wherever you were. We've had so many lifetimes that were much more barbarok than the one we're currently having. Call your power back to you across space and time. So what you're gonna say is I lovingly and peacefully call all of my power back to me now across all space and time. You can also word this as I lovinglye and peacefully call all of my power back from every dimension, every timeline, and every person period. I wanted to shift my focus in this season, and I didn't like how it felt that anyone could just swipe on me. It felt like they could have access to me. I have no idea who these people are, and they can just have access to me. I don't think so that doesn't really work for me. And even though I would have to swipe right back on them or accept them back, I didn't even like the thought that they thought they had access to me twenty four to seven. I'm not on demand's surface. I wanted to reprioritize my worth and my value, and I.
Speaker 2: Really do believe in courtship.
Speaker 3: If you want me in your life and you're a man and you want to be my partner, Okay, prove it, Like I don't know what else to tell you. Create a safe space for me to walk through, and maybe I will. But I think that so many of us are just accepting bare minimum text messages. It's actually not requiring the masculine collective to shift upwards. And I think it's about time that we all collectively raise our standard. I am not willing to accept the bare minimum. I will not accept mediocre. It is boring to me, It is uninteresting to me, and it's just it's a turnoff and there's nothing I can do about that.
Speaker 2: It is what it is.
Speaker 3: And I feel like the dating apps make it so that a lot of people can do the bare minimum and still get their dopamine hit or still get connection to me. And that's not what I'm willing to offer during this season or ever again. If you want to speak to me, if you want to know me, you're gonna have to figure out a way to do that, and it's not gonna be through a dating app. And I don't think that just swiping on me should grant you access to speaking to me. I don't I think that a lot of us allow this to unfold in our life because we have false idols. And I don't think that's a good way to live, because then that false idol becomes your north star and your perception of self becomes very distorted, and then you do things you normally wouldn't do because you're chasing a false idol, and that causes you to collect negative karma and it might f.
Speaker 2: Up your life. Let me explain, when you.
Speaker 3: Idolize Brad or a Chad or a relationship over God, you end up acting out of character. Well, I'll just sleep with him because I idolize him and I just meet him him. It's him, He's my specific person.
Speaker 2: Stop it.
Speaker 3: Just because your ego sees someone and then once some does not mean that that person is best for you, does not mean they're best for your highest good. And it does not mean they'll be able to see you, value you, nurture you, give you an equal energetic exchange. We don't know it all, and so many of us are saying Brad is my specific person, and then we're acting in accordance to that, We are idolizing Brad or a relationship with Brad, and then we're giving up so much of ourselves for nothing. We're allowing them to do the bare minimum and accepting it anyway because we have gotten our signals mixed up. We are putting Brad on the pedestal instead of seeking the kingdom first.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: You have to understand that Divinity knows better.
Speaker 2: Our ceiling is God's floor.
Speaker 3: What if just go on the journey with me for one minute. What if you don't know who is the best match for you? What if there's someone better and you're blocking yourself because you keep telling yourself that Brad is your a specific person.
Speaker 2: And Bread sucks. Brad sucks. Think about it. I don't know, think about it.
Speaker 3: When you idolize a relationship or Brad, you make that your God, and now you're acting in accordance to that, and you're willing to collect the negative karma. You're willing to do things you don't actually want to do. You're willing to give up too much of yourself because you're thinking that you're God and you're getting your signals crossed.
Speaker 2: Take a deep breath.
Speaker 3: When we think we need a person, we will act all types of crazy to get them, and we abandon ourselves. We forget about our own divinity, we forget about our connection with God, and then we get into a relationship and realize, damn, this is not even what I thought it was gonna be. Of course it's not because you are thinking with your mind instead of trusting and surrendering to God or feeling it out with your heart. If you think someone might be your person, I want you to at least say to yourself, Okay, God, give me this person or someone better this or something better this or something better. You need to leave leeway for what is for your highest good to come in. I personally like to say, God, just give me whatever is under my divine right, because I don't want to collect negative karma. And I might think something's for me and then I would manifest it and I didn't even get what I thought it was going to give me. It was just a waste of time. So now I say, no, God, give me whatever is under my divine right. Give me what's going to be for my highest good.
Speaker 2: You know better than I. You can see more than I can see. Think about it.
Speaker 3: You with your pets. I don't give my dog chocolate because I know that's gonna hurt my dog. My dog gets mad at me because he wants the damn chocolate.
Speaker 2: But I know more than him.
Speaker 3: I have a higher level of consciousness than my dog. Max God has a higher level of consciousness than we do as human beings. So why don't we trust that instead of our own limited perception. I truly believe that getting off of these apps have allowed me to remove all those energetic cords. I feel so much freer, so much more strengdered to my reality and what's meant to happen in my life. I feel overall so much better. Instead of spending my time and energy and focus talking to random people who most likely didn't even deserve an energetic exchange from me, I'm pouring into myself. Well, now I have extra time to do the face mask, to clean out my closet, to get to the tailor. I have all this extra time to pour into me, and I feel oh so much better from it. This is an energetic invitation for you to use the mercury retrograde and reflect, reanalyze.
Speaker 2: How do I want to move forward?
Speaker 3: How are the dating apps affecting me? How do I feel when I'm on the dating apps?
Speaker 2: Am I getting a good return? Turn on investment.
Speaker 3: I realized, if I want to get different results, if I want to feel like I'm aligning with my person, the person, the top dog, you know, I gotta try a different strategy. The definition of crazy is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. If I keep doing the same thing, being on this dating app and expecting a different result, okay, that's a little psychotic.
Speaker 2: So what I'm doing is I'm changing my strategy. I'm gonna try something different.
Speaker 3: I said to God, Look, I tried it my way, I'm gonna try it your way.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Maybe I need to just lean into this season.
Speaker 2: Which what have you called me out for? Which is so funny.
Speaker 3: I love you beautiful positive bitches so much because I was posting about last week's podcast and one of you said, well, Ceci, you did say this season was meant for you to fall in love with the process of creation, not fall in love with a man.
Speaker 2: And I was like, damn, girl, call me out when I need to be called out. And I told know that.
Speaker 3: But when you're in a relationship for seven years and you get out of one, you're kind of just like, nah, I want to try every flavor everywhere, Like I want to know everyone, I date everything. So I just wanted to go out there and have my fun and have my experiences. And now I'm entering into a slower season, much more of a hermit mode. I am just resting and digesting all of my experiences to understand, okay, and how do I want to move forward? Life has been good, but I want it to be freaking fantastic.
Speaker 2: How do I want to move forward?
Speaker 3: And that's what mercury retrograde is inviting us to do, to reflect, to reprogram, to restrategize. So my new strategy is just completely surrendering to God. I'm not going to walk by sight. I'm going to walk by faith. I understand that my ceiling is God's floor. As a lover girl, it's been hard for me to desenter love from my life. But then I realized I'm not decentering love. I'm experiencing love in different forms. I'm experiencing the love of self, the love of the divine, the love of creation instead of just the love of a man. And it brought me back to my inner teenager because it's so funny. When I was in high school, I did not want a relationship at all. I did not care. I cared about getting into a good college. I loved playing tennis, I was on varsity tennis. I loved cake boxing. I was so fed with hobbies and.
Speaker 2: Learning and activities. I didn't care about a relationship at all.
Speaker 3: And I forgot that version of me because after being in a relationship for so long, that was a huge part of my life. When I got out of it, I was like, Okay, well, who's going to fulfill that role now? It just reminded me that I wasn't always that person who felt like they needed a relationship, and I forgot.
Speaker 2: I forgot what that felt like.
Speaker 3: And now that I've reinstated my hobbies and re calibrated my own energy and self and refocused, I'm like, WHOA, My life is so awesome when I pour into myself rather than these random people on a dating app. I love how I feel when I pour into myself so much more, replenished, so much more, just straightened out energetically.
Speaker 2: Wow, this feels so good. I recently saw Wicked.
Speaker 3: It unlocked something within me of remembrance of what I truly wanted as a child, which is to create, to help others, heal.
Speaker 2: And to have a mass effect on this planet.
Speaker 3: And I just took a second to think of my inner child, and I wanted to update her on what I've been doing. If there is anything that you've wanted since you were a child that you now have, I want you to imagine your inner child within your mind's eye and imagine telling her or him, Hey, we did it. I've known how much you've wanted this forever, and look, I did.
Speaker 2: It as your adult self. You had the dream and I did it, and now we have this.
Speaker 3: Update your inner child on the things that you've wanted for so long, Update them on what you can celebrate together. Update them, bring them along on the journey. And when I told my inner child, look, we built up this following and we're helping people step into their power. We're helping them heal. And we get to do it by creating videos. We get to do it by using our creativity, creating courses, creating workbooks, writing, We get to do it even through music. We're doing exactly what you wanted to do. Look, Look, look, look, And I just felt this gratitude for my inner child, for myself, and for God for guiding me along the process. This is a really powerful way to do inner child work, to feel a deep sense of gratitude, which is a high frequency attitude, and to replenish your own energy.
Speaker 2: You're not in this alone.
Speaker 3: You have an inner child that has desires and dreams and wants, and they're with you every step of the way. They're cheering you on every step of the way. Do not forget about them. And when you get something, create something, earn something that you've wanted since you were a child, update your inner child.
Speaker 2: Tell them look at what I did. Look we did it, we did it. Celebrate with them.
Speaker 3: I find it very disheartening because a lot of people, I think will look at me and they can see me with their physical eyes, but they probably don't understand me. And I found that really disheartening. Growing up, I felt very misunderstood. But now I get to say, well, my inner child understands me, she sees me, she knows me in all of my life, in all of my glory, and you know who else does the divine And knowing that God can perceive me exact exactly how I am, my powerful self, my wild woman's self, my witchy self, my true self. Knowing that God can see all that and times where I'm devolving and not choosing the best pattern or habit or person. Knowing God can see all that and really can just see me brings me peace. I rest into the Divine. I know the Divine is cradling me, loving me, nurturing me back to life. If you feel misunderstood, if you don't feel acknowledged, if you don't feel valued or seen or heard or understood, look to the divine. Because the Divine knew you before you were ever on planet Earth. The Divine intended for you to have this incarnation, and the Divine knows you don't feel alone in this You're not. It's important that you connect the dots to your divinity because that will be the thing that floats you into your next season. If I didn't have my relationship to God, if I didn't build that with my spirit team, with my inner child, I would feel very isolated and very alone right now. But because I put those things into place, I know there's a greater picture. I know there's a greater story, and I know that this is.
Speaker 2: Not in ending but a new beginning.
Speaker 3: And it's four four four on the clock. We are giving ourselves stability. We are reintroducing stability into our life in a new way, and I'm uncovering a new definition of love. I am love embodied. I am God energy in a human being, and God is love. So I am love and I never lack love because I embody it. I simply am love, and so are you. I'm trying really hard in this season therefore to say no to people I just know or not in alignment with me. And I usually would just go out for the experience to have a.
Speaker 2: Conversation, and that was cool for the season.
Speaker 3: But now I'm saying no more because I need to just bathe in my own energy right now. And oh ooh, okay, okay, don't tell anyone this because it doesn't really align with this part of the podcast.
Speaker 2: But I okay.
Speaker 3: I might have said yes to one person on a date because he said he's bringing me to this castle that is really pretty and really historic and there's so much energy there and it's known to be haunted. Don't tell anyone this is the secret part of the podcast. Just a racist from your conscious mind and your subconscious mind and your oric field and pretend.
Speaker 2: Like none of this is happening right now. But I just had to tell you because I can't keep a secrety.
Speaker 3: Okay, anyway, I'm totally like decentering love from my life right now.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna take a quick sip of my coffee so I can refocus. But who cares.
Speaker 3: That's just like one little night, that doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 2: Who cares.
Speaker 3: I'm focused on myself and it's a castle with history, and what if I see a ghost there?
Speaker 2: Like I need to tell you guys about that.
Speaker 3: I am not rationalizing. I am just speaking facts. And now I'm gonna transition into another subject because I don't know how to get out of this. If you're listening to this episode and this podcast, you're probably in a line with a similar season that I'm in, hence why you're here. And right now I feel like I'm about to birth a new version of myself. And I've been refocusing on longer meditations daily and really being disciplined with that.
Speaker 2: Energetic excellence is.
Speaker 3: At the number one slot in my life right now. It is a priority. And when you are physically pregnant, you slow down. You start to get into this nesting season of wanting to make sure that your house is ready, and that's what I'm doing. I am making sure my emotional body is ready for this person I'm becoming. I am making sure that my physical vessel is ready. That's why I'm taking a break from alcohol. That's why I've taken a break from meat. I'm really cleansing out, detoxing my system. I'm using castor oil almost every single night to detoxify my liver, and I'm preparing my mental body. I'm reading the books, understanding the material, and then I'm going into meditation to prepare my spirit and my soul to understand past lifetimes and to understand this one and understand how I have to bridge my past with my current lifetime and what lessons need to be bestowed upon me and then shared with you. In this season where I feel like I'm preparing myself to give birth, some of it is painful because I don't feel resonant with who I used to be yet again. I mean, this process is crazy because every time you transition, well.
Speaker 2: You're gonna transition again and then again and then again.
Speaker 3: And a lot of us think it's birth and then death, death, death, death, but really it's birth and then death and then rebirth and death and rebirth and death and rebirth and death. And I have gone through a season over the summer and in early fall of going out and being out, and now I'm letting that version of myself die because I just don't resonate with her anymore. And I'll have a little funeral by Signora do doing other things now and I'm focusing on birthing this new version of me, and that requires me to change up my routine. Something really interesting that my spirit team does when they want to get a message to me is they will interrupt whatever it is I'm doing. If I'm in my closet, they'll throw a shoe off my shelf. I know that sounds a bit spooky.
Speaker 2: It is what it is. That's what they do. I'm not lying.
Speaker 3: I don't know what to tell you, So they'll throw a shoe off my shelf and I'm like ooh, And then I'll get a divine message because they're breaking my focus, so I open up to the present moment. If I'm in my room, they'll open my door, so I break from whatever I'm thinking about and I open up to the present moment, and that allows me to receive the message in they're trying to break me from routine so I can actually hear them and open up to the present moment. What I've learned from them doing that to me is okay. If I want to break out of this self concept or break out of this timeline, I need to interrupt my routine, just like they interrupt my routine to give me a message. So instead of me going out Friday Saturday, instead of me being more social, I'm interrupting that routine.
Speaker 2: When you change what you do, you change.
Speaker 3: The energy you embody and you broadcast, and that brings about a new timeline. I really invite you to not let yourself get distracted either. When the right person and the right relationship comes in, it's not going to feel like a parasitic energy.
Speaker 2: You're not going to.
Speaker 3: Be worrying about what are we You're not going to feel all this anxiety. It will feel like peace because it was sent by God.
Speaker 2: And when we're trying.
Speaker 3: To make something happen, because we are obsessed with the dating apps or are trying to meet people, and everything we do is just to get them to notice us, you're sending out desperate energy. You block not only them from being attracted to you, but the right person for you because you're idolizing them, You're making them a false idol instead of you keeping your connection to God. And I just keep telling myself, seek Ye Kingdom first, and everything else will be there. I enjoy spending time in meditation more than hanging out with men right now, to be honest, I get so much from a meditative state, so much insight, so much wisdom. I get to see so many lifetimes. That's where I want to be. That's where I feel good right now, and so that's where I'm going to be.
Speaker 2: Will that be forever?
Speaker 3: No, I'm sure there's going to come a time where I'm so in love with someone that I'm going to want to also spend time with them. But right now, I'm going to lean into the season that I'm currently in because that is how you gain the lessons from it. That's how you get the medicine from it, and it's what prepares you for the next season. I really think we are where we are because that is where we're meant to be. And if you try to only focus on what is to come rather than where you are, you miss out on the medicine, you miss out on the juice, You miss out on the lessons, and I want to be a living example of.
Speaker 2: What I preach.
Speaker 3: I always tell you, don't get frustrated where you are, enjoy the season, and I'm learning how to enjoy this season. Now. I enjoyed the season on the dating apps. It was fun for the moment. I enjoyed going out every single weekend. It was fun for the moment. And now I'm really enjoying taking my baths. I'm really enjoying meditating, I'm really enjoying reading. I'm really enjoying discovering new spiritual gifts that are being unlocked within me. And I'm discovering this new discipline and this heightened sense of intuition that I didn't even know I had.
Speaker 2: And it's so enjoyable and it's.
Speaker 3: So amazing, And I have to reiterate, there's gonna be a season in your life where you will never maybe have this much time and freedom.
Speaker 2: Please use it while you have it.
Speaker 3: Instead of me trying to rush into this next season where I do have that relationship or whatever it may be that I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Who knows, God knows.
Speaker 3: I am enjoying where I'm at And what if we just let it be what if we just make the best of the season that we're in because it's where we're at, control the controllables, and make the best of everything else. I want to invite you to not only make the best of this season, to not only find pleasure where you can, to not only let things be, to not only surrender, but remember you're inner child and her dreams or his dreams. What did they want to do in this lifetime?
Speaker 2: And are you doing it?
Speaker 3: And if not, how can you start to do it? Do you have to sign up for a course or a class or do you have.
Speaker 2: To learn a new way of being?
Speaker 3: What do I need to do so you can start encoding that into your reality. I'm not going to try to rush into this next season. I'm going to enjoy where I'm at, and I would love for you to enjoy where you're at, and we can do this together, hand in hand and at the right time, in the right moment, all will happen. I think your desires in your heart is God's promises to you, and that's why they're there, so you'll get.
Speaker 2: What you want.
Speaker 3: But trust the timing, trust the season. Anything else is just going to frustrate you and it's a waste of your time. If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a positive review on Apple Podcasts and Spotify. Don't forget using the code black Friday will get you eleven percent off all of my courses and I'm currently holding a sale for one on one sessions as well. You can DM me on Instagram to learn.
Speaker 2: More about that.
Speaker 3: I love you so much, please take advantage of this sale. It's the one time of year that it happens, and I want you to get the most bang for your buck and I will see you in the next one as alas the Sparkle and Me Honors are sparkling you and I will see you in the next one.
Speaker 1: You can same
Speaker 2: No cansage, make cancer