Speaker 1: Welcome to Big for Society. If you have bigfoot activity to report from the same areas discussed in this episode, please reach out to me directly after this episode. And if you'd like to be on the podcast to discuss a personal bigfoot encounter, please reach out to me directly at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. Do you wish there was more big for Society to listen to you every week? Well there is now. If you become a supporting member over at Patreon, you get a special members only episode every single week on Wednesdays, and sometimes even more episodes. Head on over to patreon dot com. Forward slash the Bigfoot Society, and now let's get on with the show. All right, Pickfoot Society. You've got the privilege of talking to Patrick today. Patrick's an individual that reached out to the show after he had heard episode five sixty six with Jason who had an interesting encounter out there in Idaho, and Patrick is pretty familiar with that area that was referred to in that episode. Is I got to reach out and share what I've experienced in that same area. So Patrick, welcome to the show. How's it going, man, It's going pretty good. Thanks for having me absolutely. Well, you know, I'm excited to hear what you have to share. I always love it when there's a person that reaches out to me and they're like, they're like, yeah, that that one episode you had is pretty dead on, because I can I can tell you some stuff too about the same area. So you know, I'm going to go ahead and hand things right over to you, Patrick, and you're You're welcome to you know, take us back to what we need to know. And when you started to experience some things out there.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah. I mean, I'm Patrick, I'm thirty four. I've lived here in Idaho in the Quarterline area for my entire life, and I've spent all of that going hunting and fishing and spending all sorts of time in the outdoors like hiking and all that stuff. So I've spent plenty of time outside doing stuff, and I never really experienced anything that always stood out to me as unexplainable, like is weird stuff that has happened? But I've always just sort of chocked it up as all, it's probably this or probably that. But I've always been a believer and that bigfoot or a sasquatch er, there's something out there, And it's totally possible that there's something out there that we just don't know about, because we're learning about new stuff all the time, and to think that we know everything about everything is kind of a little arrogant. So I always love the idea that there's stuff that we don't know about. And I haven't had anything in particular happen that made me really think about this being in my area until July of last year when I was up camping. And every every year, it's it's a tradition my my mom and I my entire life. We've we've always made it a tradition for two weeks in July, over like Fourth of July weekend, we'd go up camping and and we we live like homeless people for two weeks, but it's just to get away from the city, the lights, the sounds, the fast move and everything, and it's just sort of our our reset every year. And we've always taken a family vacation. It used to be my mom and my dad and myself and my brother, but my dad since passed a couple of years ago, and so we just sort of want to continue on the tradition and in all of our time up there, we've experienced had things, but we've always made up an explanation for it. But because we've never really well, I'm a very like analytical kind of person, and so I always try to just come up with the forty things it would be before it's it's Sasquatch, and I always just sort of land on something even though I don't really know what I'm talking about, but I guess I'll get into what actually happened this past year. So we were we were up camping and referring to it, and we camp in the exact spot that Jason from episode five sixty six was talking about. And I so I saw the thumbnail for that episode and it said Standpoint, Idaho, and I'm like, well, we we camped there, so I really wanted to listen to that episode and hearing him describe like where he was at, I'm like, that's our camp site that we always camp in. And then after our experience, I was like, Wow, so people are experiencing things right where we've been for my entire life, So maybe the stuff we've been experiencing isn't a moose or a bear or anything like that. So my mother and I tried to go up and get that spot that he was talking about, but for some reason, this year, the woods were absolutely packed full of campers and it was a really good year for huckleberry, so I would imagine a lot of huckleberry pickers were out there. So we were sort of forced to go up the mountain another couple of miles and we found another campsite up on a ridge. And this campsite doesn't get camped in that often because it's way up off the river. It's on the opposite side of the mountain road that goes there's only one road that goes up that mountain on that river, and most of the campsites are right on the river, but this one is one of those that's not, and so it's always open. But it was sort of our last resort and we camped there and it was actually a really nice spot. It's right on a ridge, like big old ridge coming straight down, goes all the way down to the river, and there's an abundance of bear grass on this ridge, so I called it Beargrass Ridge. And we we set up camp. We had a couple of tents and it's it's probably I don't know, probably one hundred feet by one hundred feet campground like, it's big, it's open, and it's not next to anybody, which was really nice because the campsite that Jason talked about is right next to a lot of people. It's one campsite, and that a little road that goes down to another campsite, another little road that goes down to another one. Not this one. This one's all by itself on this ridge. And so we thought, you know what, we maybe we won this time. But we were there for a couple of nights and then my aunt and her fiance decided to join us for about a week, which doesn't usually happen. It was nice to, you know, have the campsite be a little bit more full than just my mom and myself, and so it was probably we get up there on a Thursday, so it's probably about it, I would say a Tuesday night that all of this happened. We were sitting by the fire as as most people do, and my aunt and her fiance decide to call it and I probably around let's say ten or eleven o'clock, the temperature drops like crazy out there. It's ninety during the day, and then it drops down to probably forty five or fifty at night, and after being so hot, turning to that cold, it makes you want to go inside and bundle up pretty pretty quick. So they got done with the fire and they went straight to bed and they sleep in one of those campers that goes up on top of the truck. And my mother and I are just sitting in a tent, and we were in a little tent where we have a little card table set up and we're playing card games and stuff. And you know, we don't really have a time that we go to bed, Like there's times that week sit there and play games until the sun came up. And that was one of those nights where it was probably one thirty or two in the morning, and we're just playing a card game and we have some lights in the tent so that we can see everything. The lights are powered by a generator, and we have the generator we have set up probably about fifty feet away. We have put it just outside camp so that it's not making too much noise for my aunt and her fiance to sleep and stuff like that. But it is our generatory. It's it's a cheap little thing, you know, It's not quiet, so it rattles and it makes up a pretty loud ruckus. And I think that's a fairly important thing to note, is this thing is not quiet, and we we're not necessarily quiet either. We're laughing, we're hollering, we're you know, we're we're having a great time, and you know, we're not being rowdy, but but we're not being quiet either. And so about one thirty, we're just playing cards and all of a sudden, from it. It was behind my my mother, and it was sort of off to We're sitting across the table from each other, and it was slightly off to my right that we hear this. I don't want to see it. It was blood curdling, but it almost sounded like it was the loudest scream I've ever heard in my life. It stopped us both in our in our tracks for sure. And what it sounded like, the only way I could describe it is it sounded like a woman like running down a hill into a war cry, running down a hill. And it was like a kind of I don't know how to describe it, but it was longer than that. It was. It's definitely sustained. It was so loud. It could have been fifty feet away, it could have been right next to our tent, but it certainly wasn't more than one hundred feet away, and it was so loud. And the crazy thing is my mother and I both got to experience this, and I am thrilled because nobody would think anything if it was just me that heard this, and it was it was one of those things. We immediately were like, what the heck was that? Or we didn't say heck, but you know, we need some more colorful language. But we're like, what is that? And I immediately go and grab my pistol, like that's going to do anything. But this sounded like a very large person, Like imagine that it's a woman, but like pitch it down and make it where it sounds a lot bigger than a person. And being that I'm super analytical, I'm immediately trying to figure out what this could be. I'm going through all the animals that we have, and we have an abundance of animals in North Idaho that can make odd screams and odd noises anywhere from an elk to a bobcat, bobcat to an owl, coyotes, they all make some noises, but there was a lung capacity on this that I mean, you.
Speaker 3: Would expect from from a person, but it sounded so much bigger, and I immediately got the feeling that it was really angry at us.
Speaker 2: Like it was like telling us to shut up, like an angry neighbor yelling you to turn your music. And my mother, on the other hand, talking to her afterwards, got a different feeling from this scream. She felt that it was sort of a like, hey, do you mind, like just sort of letting us know that it was there, And I did not feel that way. I felt like it was very upset. And so we're sitting there and we grab our flashlights and we have a couple of pretty high powered flashlights, like six thousand to nine thousand lumin flashlights, and we ends up all the windows in our tent to like shine out there and look around, because you know, I'm expecting this thing to come barreling into our camp and you know, attack the tent or start wreaking havoc. Like this thing sounded like it was about raying, it wanted to like kill us. And we're shining the lights around and I've got my big flashlight in one hand and my gun in the other, like it's going to do something. But there was nothing. There was no eye shine. We never heard footprints or footsteps, we never heard any rustling in the trees. Nothing. It was just a single scream and then nothing. And so I'm sitting there just racking my brain. I can't wrap my head around it, and I'm trying not to freak my mom out. She's already, you know, having a small moment to herself of I don't know what that was, but I don't feel right anymore. And the whole time we're all sitting there trying to think about things, I'm wondering how my aunt and her fiance didn't hear anything, because it also came from about fifty feet away from their truck, but they were dead asleep. They never heard a thing. And that's another thing that I'm so glad that my mother was there to experience this with me, because people would question the fact that, oh, there's two other people in camp and they didn't hear anything. It's like, yeah, I don't know how they didn't wake up, but they were zonked out apparently. But yeah, So that was that experience, and that is the only experience in the woods that I've never been able to explain away as something, but having that experience sort of changes the context around some other things that have happened up there, and going back and thinking about stuff, like maybe stuff has been happening my entire life up there. But we've always been camped next to the river up until this point. So the river is a it's a really shallow river, so it runs, it's pretty loud. Being camped right next to the river, it drowns out a lot of sounds. But when I was younger, when it was my mom, my dad, and myself, we would always hear rocks and stuff moving in the river. And my dad was always like, oh, yeah, just you know, the current of the river is just moving rocks. But it was like boulders that were being moved, and you could hear them move like it wasn't just like shifting, it was I don't know, it sounded like they were being tossed in, but without the splash, like just really loud like clunks, like rocks hitting rocks. And every once in a while I would think that I would hear talking or voices coming from near the river. But I've always explained that is the river can make all sorts of weird noises, the way that the sound can come up and hit you. And I've heard people talk about how it can sound like there's talking coming from the river. So I'm just always explained it away, but assuming that there is something out there, something large that sounds kind of like a human, but bigger than a human. And I've experienced these weird sounds that sound kind of human, but I could never make out the voices or anything like maybe that's something I explained it away before, but maybe that's something. And there was another time we were camped in the same area that Jason was talking about, just one camp side over and it was I called the Sandpit where we had a big flood a few years ago and it washed up a lot of sand into this campsite, so it's kind of like you're camping on a beach. But we were getting ready to leave after our two weeks stay one time, and there was no wind. It was the most still day I think we experienced uf there not even a breeze, and we're getting ready to leave and a mother and her like two or three kids came in and wanted to go swimming down to the river and asked if it was okay if they did that. While we packed up and left, and we were just chit chatting, making small talk, and all of a sudden, I hear the loudest cracking of a tree going down, just out of site from camp, but down by the river, and I see the top of a very large asp and start to go down, and I was like, that is weird because there's no wind, no breeze, and I can tell just by looking at the top of this tree it's a pretty healthy tree. And so after our heartbeats relaxed a little bit, I decided to go and look at what happened and what made this aspen go down. And I go over and I look at this tree and it's not uprooted, but it's split at the base like it was. I mean, I know that this can happen, but it just it seemed so weird that they would have had to have been a force that had pushed this tree over just the way that had a diagonal split at the base, for the crack might have already been there. But there's no way that this tree fell over without something having pushed it. This was a large tree. This was the biggest aspen in the entire area, and so I initially explained it away as there was probably a bear or maybe maybe a moose or something that pushed against it, like who knows, But considering what we heard this past year, maybe it wasn't. And then again this past year, I guess I'm all over the place. But going back to what happened this past year, as a couple of days after this scream happened, I'm getting this. I have this terrible feeling up there that we're being watched. I just have this this not in my stomach. I was not relaxed for or probably five days after this this happened. I don't want to venture more than one hundred feet away from camp, but I don't feel good about anything. I'm ready to pack it in. But there's three other people vacationing with me that really don't seem to feel the same way that I do about this. Like my mother chocked it up as well, I was a weird, creepy experience, and my aunt and her fiance were just more you know, they didn't experience anything, so they didn't care. But like two days after this happened. I decided to venture, well, probably a couple hundred feet away from camp, up on the little hill that the camp site is nestled up to, going up the ridge a little bit. And the way this ridge is set up is we're a little bit of a plateau and then the ridge drops down, probably three hundred feet away from camp on either side. And I'm just sort of walking up on the ridge a little bit and I hear this sounds like a truck and trailer coming down the mountain on the road that's off to our right. And I was like, okay, like you know, probably people will take their clouds up there all the time, but it seemed kind of loud for a truck and trailer. It sounded further away, but it sounded louder than it should be. And when I say it sounds like a truck and trailer, when you hear a trailer, you can hear like the metal clanking and banging a little bit. That's what I thought I heard. And then as I'm listening to it getting louder and louder, I noticed that it's not necessarily following the path of the road. It's actually coming up the ridge at me, and I'm sitting there just intently listening to this to make sure that I'm hearing what I'm hearing. And as soon as I confirm in my head that oh, this isn't following the road, this can't be a truck and trailer. But what sounds like the metal clanking and banging turns into really heavy, labored breaths, like really deep like like that. And I know that moose can do that, and bear and stuff like that if they're spooked and trying to tear up a ridge can be like that. But I immediately had this feeling. And it's only been a day and half for two days since that crazy loud scream, So that's sitting in the back of my head too, to where I'm like, Okay, if I don't move right now, something bad is going to happen to me, because it sounds like it's coming straight at me, but I can't see anything, and I'm sitting there and I said, I'm gonna I'm gonna back up, So I back up about forty feet and I see my my mother right behind me, just leisurely picking huckleberries, and I just turned. I was like hey, I was like, we probably should go back to camp. I was like, I don't know what that is, and she's like what. I was like, do you hear that thing going up the ridge right in front of us?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: And she's like no, We like, how do you not hear this? It was so loud, and she's like, I don't know what you're talking about. And so while that could be a moose or a bear or some other or an elk, in the context of what had just happened up there, that freaked me out pretty good. And I guess that was sort of the last of the big things that we experienced up there. A couple days after that, it was probably the day before we were going to leave, we saw something big and black, I wouldn't say really big, probably the size of a small black bear or a large raccoon or something fall out of a tree. It was up near the top of a tree, probably one hundred and fifty feet away from camp. You ever take, and we hear a twig snap from that direction. We turn and we just see the last second something black like falling down from the tree out of our light of sight. So, like a couple of really smart people, we went to go investigate with a fly swatter and a pistol, and we we didn't see anything. There was no signs of anything having hit the ground hard or anything like that. I just choped that up as it was a raccoon or a bear or something. But it's easy to explain everything away when I'm so analytical. I'm always trying to come up with the answers for things. I don't like not knowing things, so I kind of obsess over things until I have an answer that I'm happy with. And when it comes to this screen that happened, I still haven't found an answer other than maybe it's the thing that I've believed in my whole life and just never thought that I would experience, never thought that I had been experiencing it. Yeah, it's sort of the last thing that I could use to explain it. It's the last thing I ever thought I would use. But I don't know what else this could be.
Speaker 1: That is wild. Patrick just it must have been such a crazy realization after hearing that account and then realizing, oh, yeah, kind of makes sense now. Was was there ever a like a camp post or a ranger in that campground area?
Speaker 2: We never saw a ranger, so we always have a ranger come through our camp at least once or twice. In the other camp down down the mountain a little bit. This year, we never had a ranger come through. We never had anyone show up. We definitely would have asked if there were any animals in the area that were known for making unusual sounds from what they would normally make, because that's what we landed on too. Was just trying to explain it away and put our minds at ease a little bit. Was one. If it's just an animal that isn't making its normal noise, you know, like sometimes cats try to bark and dogs try to purr, just the unusual type of thing. But as loud as this thing was. I've heard cougars cry, I've heard or scream, I've heard foxes screaming. I've heard just about every sound that every animal makes out there. I've even heard deer bark. And I don't know any animal that could have made the sound that we heard other than a person. But a person, it wouldn't make any sense for them to scream the way that they did just one time. If it's a person that lives up there in one of the houses, that's that's a ways away from us. If they want us out of there, why wouldn't they do more to try to get us out of there? Why just scream one time? Why not try to mess with us? Why not throw rocks or whatever at us and and really try to spook us out of there. It was just one of the weirdest things, and we never had anyone come up that we could ask about. It was we didn't really felt like we were alone on that little island. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I'm sure you're you're familiar with with all the different, uh weird sounding owl noises. I mean, it sounds like this was not anything close to an owl at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean the only I shouldn't even say the only way it could be an owl. There's no way this could have been an owl. But we even talked about like, well, maybe it was an owl that flew right next to our tent and made a weird screech, But there's no owls that make that noise. I know they have a wide vocal range, but this sounded like a woman that is seven or eight feet tall that got really mad and screened at us out of frustration or anger and then just went away. It doesn't make any sense. And there's an owl can't sound like that. But yeah, I went through every I was freaking my mom out for like four hours just going through. It's not an owl. Coyotes can sound weird, but nothing like that. Wolves, bobcats, cougars, none of it fit the bill. And it had to have had a large lung capacity to produce the sound that it produced in the like the resonance that it produced it in like this was a large animal.
Speaker 1: The next day or the days after it, did you notice anything out of the ordinary around the campsite, like like broken trees or or anything weird like that, bent over trees anything.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I forgot to mention this. We were scowling for huckleberries a couple of days after that, and we had gone up the ridge and we made sure we kept camp in sight. But we'd gone up the ridge and there's a large grove of younger I would say, probably like tamaracks. They're either tamarack er or some young fur of some sort. And we noticed, I should I should say I noticed that there was a single tree and these are i'd say they're probably eight inches to ten inches around, like you know, they're they're probably sixty to seventy feet tall, like they're they're trees. They're they're not they're not twigs or saplings or anything. But I noticed one it was broke off about I don't know if it was i'd say about eight feet up in the air. It was just like a clean snap, but on top of it was balanced. The top of the tree, like the other fifty feet of the tree was just laid across where it was broken, and it was balanced there like right in the middle of it. There's no way that it felt like this, and there was no other trees around that were broken for you that could have just snapped off and landed on this already snapped off tree. It looked like it was placed there, but it was like ten feet up. And I took some pictures and a video of it that I can send to you if you want. And it doesn't make any sense for that to be that way, And I thought that was one of the weirdest things. But that was the only thing that looked out of place. Camp.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is extremely weird. Uh. Yeah, if you don't mind sending it over, I'd love to take a look at it. That sounds just the fact that it's just kind of weirdly balanced. It is very strange.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wasn't. It wasn't like the smaller tree breaks, you know, the two or three inch trees that always bent overly. This thing was. It was. It was a full sized tree. It was just snapped clean. And it's possible that it snapped during the like snow pack or whatever like that. I know that we get some pretty heavy winters up in those mountains. Being that it's down in a valley, it just accumulates snow to where that could have been what snapped the tree. But that's not what balanced it on its own stump. That was. That was pretty pretty weird.
Speaker 1: That's that's very weird. After that whole experience, did h did you at any point start experiencing weird things at home or things that didn't really make sense at all? Anything?
Speaker 2: I thought, not really, uh no, not. Nothing really seemed to have followed me home. It. I think the only weird thing is just the way I keep thinking about things, and I just keep trying to convince myself of it being other things than it than it probably is. Yeah, nothing, nothing really seemed to follow me so.
Speaker 1: When you say you keep thinking about it, it's just that you're is it more, You're you're trying to like just logically logically explain away what happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just want I want the truth to whatever it is. There is a truth to to whatever this thing is, and it bugs me not knowing what it is. And I think I'm slowly starting to accept that I probably won't know what this was exactly, and I just sort of need to accept that it probably was a bigfoot or a sasquatch, and and I need to be okay with that, And I just need to keep that in mind moving forward. I shouldn't try to find answers when our I already have one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that that definitely, that does make sense. I I asked that because I found that sometimes people in similar situations they end up getting drawn back to the area. It's just it's a really weird commonality that's that started to come out when I talk to people. They end up getting drawn back to the same area, almost inexplicably. It's just they start having very vivid dreams about the area. It's just it's kind of weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I actually I think we're planning on going back up there to camp again this year, and I don't know if that's a crazy thing or just sort of the investigative side of what I want. Like I'm playing with fire a little bit because if it screened one, like, if this is is again, how how mad is it going to be? Well, if it's even still up there. But I think we're going to try to go up there and camp, either in that spot or in the spot that was in Jason's episode. I don't know that I want to experience again, but I don't want to be afraid of camping either. I'm drawn back there because I want an answer, and I think I need to be able to investigate it a little bit more. And it's hard to investigate a single scream. If it would have done it twice, then I could create a pattern, but there's no pattern there. I want to find a motive, you know. I just I'm super analytical and logical in the way that I think, and I want I want to know the truth, whatever it may be. And so I guess I am drawn to it. But I haven't had any dreams or or any I definitely know the supernatural side of some people's encounters and I guess I've been fortunate enough to not have experienced that up to this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a is an interesting thing. It can it can change very quickly. Uh. I do understand the whole being drawn to it, wanting to figure out what it is. Once once you know that there is a something out there and you know the exact area where it's at, and then you want to all you can think about is going back to it, because now you know where it is and I can I can be the one that figures figures this out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like it's so close, I can touch it. Why wouldn't I at least make an attempt.
Speaker 1: To do exactly? It's just it is a very very strange phenomenon. But I would say, uh, I think you're handling it in the right way where it sounds like, you know, wouldn't be just you going back out there, which is is good, you know, there'd be it sounds like, you know, maybe even your mom would be going out with you again.
Speaker 2: Perhaps, Yeah if I if I don't go, she's going by yourself and I won't what that happened. So I was like, you know what, I'll go with you. I'll probably take something we'll probably have to take some precautions this time around, like if something else screams at us, or something something weird happens, like we should probably not stay for another week and a half. After that, she'll probably just pick up and like, all right, well, I have all the stuff I need. I'm gonna go ahead and go analyze from the safety of my home. But yeah, it's I don't know if I'm crazy for going back up there, but I don't want to. It never the fact that I took it as a really threatening scream or just a really hostile one, then my mother did not feel that way. It puts me at ease in the sense that my subjective feeling is like a me problem. And maybe it really was just a hey, stop making so much noise, like we're up here as opposed to a threat. But I don't want to if that wasn't a threat, I don't want to experience what a threat would be. I don't want to hear it growl at me like like it did with Jason. I don't want to experience any more hostility than I feel that I've already experienced, and putting myself out there, I'm opening myself up to it. So I don't know how to prepare for that to happen, but I's gonna have the car in a position that I can get into it and leave if I need.
Speaker 1: To, exactly, and I think it would be it would be wise to be aware of any sounds that you hear hear in that area. I'm thinking back to Jason's interview and just how he had heard some some weird things in the emergency beacon. Yeah, yeah, the beacon it almost seemed to like be drawing him to an area, and just always definitely be aware of that. You never want to be drawn into the woods by a weird sound or something saying your name or you know, anything like that can be the beginning to a really bad story for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm I'm fairly self self aware out there, and I definitely know when I'm the guy that makes the bad choices in the horror movie and I'm just like, yeah, why am I walking into the middle of the woods when I should be going to my car?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but is very interesting, and I would say, you know, if you do decide to go back up there, definitely, you know, stay in touch. I would love to hear you know if something does happen again in that area, and it would it would be very interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're going to invest in some trail cams, and I know that it's it's probably more just to put us cities, but I know that these things don't ever show up on trail cams. But we're gonna probably invest in four of them or so and put them up in different areas just surrounding camp and whatnot. Just if they want to stay away from trail cams, if we surround camp with trail cams, then they won't come into camp. Well that's that's my mindset. That makes me happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, if anything, that's that's the easiest way to get thing to not come in your camp is to put up some game camps, because you know, most people think it's it's the IR tends to keep them away. And you could always you know, audio recorders are pretty inexpensive now. I mean, you can get a task cam intro one for I want to say less than one hundred now, and that's something you could also have, you know, in your camp and just recording all night long and you know, see if you're able to capture something.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that would be awesome if I could capture that screen. I will say, since all this happened, I did watch, and I don't. I don't really watch like Finding Bigfoot and stuff like that. But there was a single episode that aired on TV that took place in the same area that we were in. It's just a single mountain over from where we were. It's called Jack Osborne's Night of car Bigfoot, where he was investigating up in the Priest Lake area, which it really is. It's only like fifteen miles from where I was camping. And towards the end of that episode spoiler for mebody hasn't seen it, they do hear a scream way off in the distance that doesn't sound unlike what we heard up there, So I can't really describe the scream in the capacity that we heard it. But on that particular show, they did capture something that sounded similar. It wasn't the same, very similar, and it's the only thing I've ever heard that sounded similar to what we've heard, yea, and it was crazy that happened in the same area that we were in. So I don't think that goes without.
Speaker 1: Saying, that's that's really interesting. I did not know that was the you know, Truth Be Told. I haven't actually watched I need to watch that check it out, but I've talked to one of the researchers that was involved with it, Kevin Llewellen. But yeah, that sounds that's interesting that it's it's that close to where you guys were at. So definitely have to check that out. I think you can listen where you can watch that on like Discovery Plus or one of those, you know, type of network type deals.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I think it's on Discovery Plus.
Speaker 1: But yeah, Patrick, I just want to say, you know, thank you for for coming on the show and for for sharing what you've experienced so far in this area, and it just it seems like such an interesting area. There's people listening to this and they've also you know, experienced things in the same area.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Definitely encourage people to you know, leave a comment on the the video or they can always send me an email directly a big Foot Society Gmail dot com. But Swanse, thank you for for coming on the the show tonight. And no, hopefully we'll we'll stay in touch and you know, who knows what what you might not might be able to be involved with next.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I'm excited and thank you for for having me and allowing me to share my experience. I'm usually just a lurker and I watched the podcast and and listen to people's stories and just take down the information. But as soon as it happened, well I'm always at I felt the need to put it out there and sort of confirmed that there's something weird happening up there all of a sudden in the past couple of years. And the more people that come out and talk about it, it's it's important all that data, all that information coming out.
Speaker 1: Absolutely get that. I agree everything every little piece of data definitely helps in the long run for sure.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 1: Just wanted to take a few minutes to say thank you to you all my listeners for listening to the podcast. Please take a minute to help out the show by subscribing on YouTube, making sure you hit the bell so you don't miss any notifications, and share the episode on YouTube with a friend. Also, if you're listening to us on a podcast, thank you so much, make sure that you're subscribed, share the show with a friend. Really, it's all about sharing the show wherever you can. If you've had a bigfoot encounter related to the following or know someone who has. Please reach out to me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com or pass on my email. Here's the list. The Subtle Lake area of Oregon, Rainbow, Oregon, McKinsey Bridge area, Sweet Home, pretty much that entire area, the north part. If you get what I mean, I'll see you back next time. Listeners. Sasath Summerfest this year July eleventh through the twelfth. It's going to be fantastic. July eleventh through twelfth in Greenwaters Park and Oakridge, Oregon. And listeners, if you're going to go, you can get two day ticket for the cost of one if you use the code b f S like Bigfoot Society, but BFS I'll get you some off your cost. Priscilla was nice enough to provide that for my listeners. So there you go. I look forward to seeing you there, So make sure you head over to www dot Sasquatch Summerfest dot com and pick up your tickets today.