Speaker 1: H but who was what was he on? Oh, stephen A was on Bill Maher of the Club random and he sounded like both YI. His opinion, his opinion on a lot of things when it comes to word like sports and even on some of namely sports, he has a lot of uh, he said a lot of things that I've heard.
Speaker 2: Steven is a bit jazz nigga.
Speaker 1: I know I know that, but that's why I wanted to say.
Speaker 2: You're really quiet nigga, though you know, you're really soft spoken in person.
Speaker 1: All that is, I don't doubt that. But he also has the persona that he keeps up on TV. I'll just what he was saying on there. I was laughing because he it sounded familiar.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh, TV he has like he's this right wing he's really a black Republican, but he doesn't want to come out to be a black Republican because he knows that he works at Disney.
Speaker 1: Disney is a they actually take a lot of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the old Disney was very liberal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm about to say.
Speaker 2: Used to be conservatives. But then when did he started merging with TV and all this kind of stuff. That's when they went more liberal.
Speaker 1: We watched the Money. We watched the Walston, New York Home Alone two and they really did take that Donald Trump thing out.
Speaker 2: You said, what, who.
Speaker 1: Took the Disney home? They took the Donald Trump thing for Home Alone too out for real, Like it's not in there.
Speaker 3: They took the Donald Trump scene from Home Alone two out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not in there if you watch it.
Speaker 3: That is crazy.
Speaker 4: That's presidential change.
Speaker 3: It's a presidential change.
Speaker 1: That's funny. Though I thought it was like I remember the rumor of it, but like I finally waked it in sense of you know, him being in presidency, and yeah, it's not in there.
Speaker 2: It was a TV.
Speaker 1: Disney Plus that's Disney Plus.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, stream the streame content is not the same as the regular content. That's why I buy shipped. People like, why ain't doing that whatever it is that you see on TV? I mean yeah, But I mean like Voodoo doesn't care because it hasn't been bought by Disney yet. Once it is, that'll be the end of me.
Speaker 1: By I mean, they are owned by Disney now because they are emerged. The two programs like everything that's on Who.
Speaker 3: No, I said Voodoo not Hulu.
Speaker 1: I thought you said Hulu, Voodoo Venture, Universal, Warner Brothers in Discovery. I thought it was to be premious.
Speaker 3: In China in two thousand and four, they also are selling the Terrifier three.
Speaker 4: For nine dollars.
Speaker 1: I can't watch that ship.
Speaker 3: You know, you know, you know, like egregious vo.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't do murder poorn.
Speaker 3: Oh Man, murder porn. But like they got a whole subplot and the second about how this girl is the chosen one to what who's going to finally slay the killer clown?
Speaker 1: Yeah, ever since I heard about Kid from Vagina up in the first movie, I just did not.
Speaker 4: That was a fatality on water combat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, But apparently they make sure they show yea everything.
Speaker 2: Well you know, I don't know, strange place.
Speaker 1: They can't y'all watch the Penguin Ship. Like I still haven't got into The Batman.
Speaker 3: I watched the I watched the first episode. I think it's definitely what it is that everybody's saying. But you know, if it's not, if it's not twenty three minutes people they came out with So Colin Farrell, remember that actor, actor Colin Farrell, Remember that guy, Remember how it used to be everywhere. Colin Farrell like the other white guy.
Speaker 5: No, m you said Colin Farrell six times, and then you kept saying white guy, and I was like, white guy with black hair.
Speaker 4: You how you start with the same thing I said, you told me six times?
Speaker 2: All right? All right?
Speaker 3: So basically Colin Farrell needed some more money, and you know he hasn't been able to get anythings since uh, The Gentleman and the Lobster, you know, and that was the last like really big movie.
Speaker 4: The Lobster.
Speaker 3: Gentleman was all right. He also did Banshee's of Insurer. But I know you didn't watch that ship because it's sucking Irish. Remember that movie Phone Booth, Like that guy was stuck in the phone booth and the serial killer was like, if you jump outside the phone booth, I'm gonna kill you.
Speaker 4: Oh I saw that. I saw that in theaters. It was a preview.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, it was two thousand and two that Colin Farrell, the white guy.
Speaker 4: No, I googled him. I spilled his name, like for real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for real. Yeah, But basically he got a bunch of prosthetic after Ship done, and he looks like the penguin and it's a really good show to show you the downfall of people. He was also in Fright Nights from twenty eleven. But he's not really scary vampire guy. I know he thinks he is, but I can take him. He's not a scare for him.
Speaker 1: The only thing that I can watch him in as horrible Boston.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, I forgot. He was in Miami Vice. That was also pretty big, but that was also early two thousand.
Speaker 5: I'm looking at his discography is called an act and somebody.
Speaker 4: Whatever swat I've seen.
Speaker 1: That was terrible.
Speaker 4: I think, did you see the original Dared though?
Speaker 2: Right there?
Speaker 4: Definitely, I'm still scrolling down athlete.
Speaker 3: He was, he was, he was in it.
Speaker 1: I'm saying he was, he was, he was bully.
Speaker 3: Yeah, horrible boss. He wants a horrible boss.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's looking like I've only seen him in a He was not totally total recall guy.
Speaker 1: Actually that was I didn't like to recall the remake. I think the first Yeah it was. It wasn't a bad movie, but it's not the original.
Speaker 3: That's why I said the Lobster speaking for him, because the Loster was like the last movie that he did, really, really well, but he was good at the paper. No, no, no, no, I'm saying yes, but I was trying to get I was trying to get Shanned to realize who we were talking about.
Speaker 4: But yeah, whatever, I didn't look at the distography right now.
Speaker 3: I got one movie, and I know, I know, we we know, we know, we know now we know this is why you're a fantastic youself.
Speaker 4: Six times It's okay, I say it's one.
Speaker 3: Hey man, it's all down.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: You want some horrible beasts and whatnot? Three years? No, but yeah, the Penguin a good show and if you want, you can watch it on on my account that I can log into or give you the pass for for shamp I can't.
Speaker 1: I was asking because like, I'm not, I'm not haven't.
Speaker 3: Brought into the back. I don't like that.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 3: I don't like actually, but I don't like Yeah.
Speaker 4: How do you not like him?
Speaker 2: Who is? Oh?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: But you want MCU watches after the end game, guys.
Speaker 1: I'm looking forward to Superman and after the game.
Speaker 4: Said he looking forward to Superman.
Speaker 3: Oh right, James Gunns dick ass nigga, I'm offended.
Speaker 2: You should go. James Gunn was made in for you what it was alleged in the back.
Speaker 3: He basically took Josh Leedon's views and you know, actually made the reality instead of being fanciful white guy talks.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I'm okay with that, but I just don't. I don't like what's his name, all like all like boy, I don't. I don't believe him as a good actor. So I feel like Ben that Flix, they could have stopped there with.
Speaker 2: The it was a good Batman.
Speaker 3: Then they could have stopped there.
Speaker 1: They couldn't reused him, but I don't know. They were trying to rehash, Well, this isn't even his project, and I think he's keeping him separate, which I hope he does.
Speaker 2: I will see. You know, they just pushed it back.
Speaker 3: They probably end up incorporating him at some point because you know, they push you back Batman too, because they want to wait years back, right, yeah, I think they years? Yeah, yeah, exactly, And it was supposed to be supposed.
Speaker 2: To be the problem is this year, why is he doing Superman, Dan super Girl? I'm like, bro, Well, technically Commando Creatures actually started it. If you're watching it, it's actually not bad. If you ain't watched it yet Commando Creatures whatever it's called, watch.
Speaker 1: Any of the anime stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, animated stuff.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's adult animation. So it's up there with you.
Speaker 1: Somewhere, pop up on my reels. I just have to sit and watch it. I've seen that got dude that looks like the bat the Batman beyond Villain when they get like radioactive, and just i've seen them put the middle fingers through dudes faces when they roll through the.
Speaker 2: I know she's all about that got from them all and what was his name? Man?
Speaker 1: But you no, I'm actually I'm more looking forward to this revamp just because I mean, if it's gonna be more chemical, because I forgot they're going through the they're doing the uh Golden Age which age era gap, the era it's called that they're doing for DC, And I mean you'll see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we will see. But yeah, the Penguin's good shot. That's all we're trying to say. Chair, you should probably watch it. You would like it's intelligent and drama exactly. It's a crime drama. It's intelligent and doesn't have people who are like invincible, like all this ship is like, oh funk, what are we gonna do. It's like kind of like remember Breaking Bad back in the the good days, like the first.
Speaker 5: Threasons I never saw Breaking Bad. Yeah, I'm still on like the last two Academy first season.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 3: Watching Umbrella Academy. It peaks after season one, so just go ahead and quit. You finished season one, bro, That's what I'm saying exactly, So don't finish it. You're gonna waste your time because the mixed I.
Speaker 4: Don't know if I've gotten to the peak yet.
Speaker 3: Nigga, you got into the peaks.
Speaker 2: You want, you won't get there. I like Umbrella Academy, but I didn't. The second season took too long.
Speaker 3: A few minutes later, I feel like you had more there. Okay, all right, y'all was waiting for you to finish because it sounded like you cut out and then it was just like all right, nigga go But yeah, yeah, Umbrella Academy, it just got weird the whole the whole last season of Oh, we're gonna go to another dimension where all you guys are gonna play yourselves versus yourselves. But if you had a different dad who was slightly better but also kind of worse.
Speaker 1: The change that up to justifying Elliott Page being Elliott Page now, I mean.
Speaker 3: No, that's what they did for season three was adjusting everything for Elliott Page to be Elliott Page. Season four was just like, let's let's actually make you a man in this one.
Speaker 2: Page started out he was gonna follow out boys, I mean trailer Park Boys. I still you know she's a Canadian actor, but she was on the Trainer Park Boys as a little girl. I think she was Lay's daughter or something like that in the second or third season.
Speaker 1: I'm not the belief that after Unbrother Academy, Elliott.
Speaker 2: I don't know. That's when, like, I don't know, those people, they'll suck up your whole ship. You really can't, all right, they just fuck up your whole ship.
Speaker 3: No, it's Hollywood. They love.
Speaker 2: They they don't.
Speaker 3: They're not gonna.
Speaker 1: They're not gonna. They're not gonna imploy a leading role as one. That's the thing they did.
Speaker 3: That's that's the Umbrella Academy is she was on the contra you heard about the next season, I haven't.
Speaker 1: She was on the contract and they can't fire a rid of for the lawsuit purposes for him now. But there ain't gonna be no more leading roles.
Speaker 2: Not like the last of us too. In that girl boy thing they got going on that that's gonna be everybody. Season two is gonna be great. No, it's not. If they cast that thing, would it looked like in the video game? People will be like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 3: So they gonna love it because they love the whole gay romance and that, sir.
Speaker 1: No, they gotta they gotta. They gotta make up for They gotta make up for the horrible Captain of Ellie for how of course, how ugly is I know, but they gotta make the butcher girl at least more attractive.
Speaker 3: Trying to balance it up.
Speaker 1: Because that girl looks like she has some type of disability in the face first of all, that alcohol syndrome.
Speaker 3: Second of all, don't know who you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Because you make it like video game characters so ugly nowadays, because I was looking at what's that game everybody like with the dinosaurs and Electricland's main character.
Speaker 3: You leave that red Ginger alone, all.
Speaker 5: Right, Donald Christo, Yeah, he's a right horizon.
Speaker 2: That bitch so ugly.
Speaker 3: That's you're a woman, all right, You're gonna let this ginger woman be ginger.
Speaker 2: Actually, but you see how their worlds and rivals. Though squore girl is thick, No square.
Speaker 3: Girl is what happens when you understand the target au against, which is us niggas perverts. So let's make this bitches thick as we possibly can.
Speaker 1: Always everybody.
Speaker 3: Everybody takes up everybody every time somebody killing her because they want to see They want to see them cheeks, they want to see them clap. They won't see them thighs rub together.
Speaker 2: YEA, No, I care that bitch every time I see it. She got that's fun.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie that. This is by far of my favorite games so far. When I when I get to yeah, because we get a I can tell when I'm playing against a squad because they mind us up real quick because I'm only a quick matching that.
Speaker 2: That's this.
Speaker 1: But when you're getting there with a squad, they may quick work numbers. The numbers be bad.
Speaker 2: I'm going I ain't gotta go to work tomorrow, so I'm playing tonight. I might be on.
Speaker 3: We know you're playing tonight, you old nine job, going to bitch.
Speaker 1: You can also tell when somebody's playing with consolet too, because there is too damn study.
Speaker 2: They gotta something And I'm playing Tuesday night.
Speaker 3: Of course you are Tuesday Night playing Bitch.
Speaker 1: Looking at Horizon.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I got a problem with I tried to with a rider. I tried the Horizon. I can't play games where I'm a female. It just don't feel wrong. It's just the only one that I've been able to do it. It was last of us and only play five minutes of it because I'm I'm just scared.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's crazy, ye.
Speaker 1: Man, I got when I got to when I got to the Crackers, man, it was over. I just I couldn't do it no more. I didn't beat the whole game. No, I watched my wife do it.
Speaker 3: Niggah, exactly what's wrong with you nigga video games?
Speaker 4: You know I'm the.
Speaker 3: Breakdown of the conservative black household? Exactly. This is that liberal household we see. You see what happens in the liberal households? Bro Exactly. Man, you've been up north too long. You need to come back down to the South.
Speaker 4: Meg or play Teching Meger play Taken eight. Y'all need to play Teching eight. Never play Taking eight. She don't want pick up the sticks.
Speaker 1: No, No, I didn't gonna go that far, those that stuff that my fear.
Speaker 4: Everybody gotta start somewhere.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: I guess I'm gonna get to the real topic that we didn't.
Speaker 4: Talk about yet.
Speaker 3: Nigga, we had topic, Yeah, man, we had topics. We already talked about him. We talked about your favorite moment in another year, and I mean, your niggas have some weird moments. And we just let him go. But uh uh, y'all gonna make me defend doctor Umar. That's that's the topic.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I I hate being in this position.
Speaker 4: His bullshit whatever, Man.
Speaker 1: You ever was a fat Joe fan, You got to kid yourself.
Speaker 3: I've never had that one good verse.
Speaker 2: All right. One thing I can say, can you tell the story of hip hop without Puerto Ricans? And I went, yes, Yes, without Jake. You don't need Jamaican you don't really need them. But that's you can do.
Speaker 1: Cool work with Jamaican.
Speaker 2: I mean, and bust a rounds manround.
Speaker 5: You can't make it around because I got I got Jamaican family. She real quick to bring up our bust arounds. Never came back to the Island.
Speaker 1: Yeah, American Jamaicans.
Speaker 3: That's even better that that adds points in our book, a different book.
Speaker 1: Bro, He's coming out questionable right now. He's doing too much Beijing getting the Hey what you mean?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, ain't he on a Walmart commercial?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the old bust of rhymes all right, man, you know, get a little bit of money. Man, They he's gonna sell out the moment that they give us the deal.
Speaker 2: I think you can tell the story of hip hop without bust rhymes. Bro, I'm sorry, Yeah you can. You can't.
Speaker 1: Well no, I'll tell you no.
Speaker 5: You did have the highest amount of money spent on a single hip hop video in the early nineties with the.
Speaker 2: Ship with Jackson. Yeah, transcending that it's just a crossover there, that crossover. Maybe that helped out a lot though.
Speaker 1: That's what if you re listen to it now. No, but again, I want to make you find be it's free straight track if you.
Speaker 3: I mean again, you're starting to get back your your hater centric there uh white collars ship, glad to see back here. You let women play video games, but it suddenly you want to hold men accountable.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you hold men accountable who will exactly balance it out.
Speaker 2: Maybe mother.
Speaker 3: No man, I'm just saying, bro, you you really hold men accountable?
Speaker 4: Is he to me?
Speaker 1: A doctor Umar? Man? You gotta pick the poison.
Speaker 3: I mean that I had Mark and I'm I'm so mad that y'all makers making me.
Speaker 2: Go ahead?
Speaker 3: All right, So so P's world, you know, the young cat, young British cat. He was talking. He brought up the fact that doctor Umar said black women need to understand that black men can't provide the kind of stuff that white man can because of systemic racism. So yes, you will have to date down a little bit. And black women just got mad. No, I don't want the guys like It's like, I mean, how many different ways do you'll have to hear the same thing. You're not going to get a European centric style lifestyle from a black man at twenty five years old, at thirty years old, thirty five, forty, bro gonna becoming into some things. But you gotta wait. And then y'all can't be mad, as doctor Umar said, when y'all don't want to hang out with the brother. And then a white woman sees his value, sees where he's going, sees his ambition, sees his drive and she starts giving that nigga that white girl had three thousand, until she eventually gets a ring on her finger, pops out some biracial kids, and you see her at the cookout trying to do the new dances, Like you can't be mad at that because you didn't want to invest in this guy, and now that he's a millionaire, all.
Speaker 6: Of a sudden you mad that all these black men are dating down even though or all these black men are dating white women, even though we married black women eighty five percent of time before we have wealth and ninety.
Speaker 3: Five percent of time once we have a networth over two hundred thousand. So I mean we mostly married to black women. But a lot of us, you know, we we out here, we're doing things. No, so you realize what that means?
Speaker 5: What that just made this a bunch of bitter bitches who can't get a man who are.
Speaker 3: For the majority of everybody. Yo.
Speaker 1: But what's funny you you say that because my wife showed me a picture of Eve, her like family's Christmas party, her current husband, the billionaire guy, the British guy, and we were like, where are the black people? Like literally, like what is it the get out, get out up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just get out. But I mean, that's what happened. A black woman married a white man. They tend to completely kind of acquiesce to whatever bullshit this niggas on. Black men tend to be like, nah, you still gonna have to come to my women.
Speaker 1: Great, but I'll give I ain't gonna give her past because I said before, but I do remember. I was like, we noticed we didn't see her family anywhere. But I was like, she was a young scripper and Steve J does video to her and him like like a tape somewhere out there. What mean, bro?
Speaker 2: Black women say what while we got there with struggle love, it's just love, baby, it's just love. Whatever she said, While we gotta deal with struggle love, it's just back.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: But that's my answer to it. But what's your answer, oh struggle? What do you mean struggle? If y'all live with it, y'all means to y'all get where y'all want to be, then that's not a struggle. Like, what the fuck is wrong with you dumb ass bitch, yo, That's.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying.
Speaker 7: It's a very dumb, loud minority who speaks for everybody else. Correct, Ain't no married woman out here doing anything talking about that shit unless they're trying to grif these same dumb bitches who will believe it?
Speaker 2: All right, Bro, that's what I do. Bro, I'm telling y'all niggas twenty twenty five and moving on forward. I want these bitches to suffer, so I'm just gonna tell them what they want to hear. I'm letting y'all know twenty twenty five. I'm telling nigga from my playbook. Nigga, Nah, Nigga, Struggle Nah, nigga. Yeah, I'm definitely pulling for your playbook. I want you to struggle. I don't want you to know the good love of a person who somebody who came up with him. He gotta leave me when he come up. But you can leave half. But like, that's not what you're thinking about. You just you're just trying to get You ain't even want to get there. I mean, why would he leave you? The only reason he would leave you is because you lost your goddamn mind and he wanted to cheat. Now, a niggas cheating already. If he's cheating out, I'm just thinking you know, he was already cheap. We'll just like you know, he just he could treat differently.
Speaker 3: Not not to mention. I mean, after you get to a certain standpoint, that's just what you're gonna have because you're the you're the person along on the ride. You're not the person who is doing the ride. You're the person along on the ride.
Speaker 2: I don't you know. Like and white women will will sit right there with that struggling man and marry him and don't do these stupid fucking complaints. There are some black women who do it too, who will ride with that nigga too, Like, you know that nigga trying to be a rapper and he ain't making it, you know what I'm saying. So let's let's how I let them. But you also have that nigga on a super plan B please. Uh, that's one thing I would encourage. But nigga, as Mace said, we weren't all supposed to be didn't make it because you weren't supposed to make it. Nigga, that's what it is. Like, it is what it is because Mace made it. And Mace was the most below average rapper I've ever heard in my life make it. But people love.
Speaker 1: Anybody can make it. A magic made it.
Speaker 3: You can do anything. Magic made it.
Speaker 2: I don't know. White women won't sit right there with that broke nigga and rise up to the top with them. They will like that, what are you talking about? That got too many allowed? But she's telling you the wrong information.
Speaker 3: But you realize half of these women who are so loud like I can't do this, I can't do that. You be seeing behind the scenes they be doing all the ship they tell you they're not doing. I don't cook, I don't clean. So let me tell you how I got this ring only to see the bitch was cooking and cleaning it still.
Speaker 4: Could I don't know. That's the best one.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no more than him. She basically paying She basically let niggas pay the fuck her. And I'm like, when you turn the prostitution, that's generally when you're return exactly return the prostitution. When you return the prostitution, like you know pretty much, this is this is where it goes off. Your last album was in I mean, you've done a couple of guest singles recently, but nothing that's good. But I mean, if you think she gonna come back off her knees. I think I think you don't realize. She's a different kind of woman these days. She's a bit shorter and a bit less desire. There's newer models with less knowledge.
Speaker 2: It's still nice, even though it's fake, it's still nice.
Speaker 3: I mean, hey, you can find her for two fifty niggas, you can find out.
Speaker 2: You said two fifty, just two hundred and fifty dollars back a lot.
Speaker 3: It adds up.
Speaker 2: It's a harder call, man, it will for her. And here's when I was a kid, my mama said, I can never understand a broke woman, And as an adult, I understand that. Now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't be your broke woman unless you try, and you actively are trying, because there's plenty of things you can do together out of it. But I don't want it.
Speaker 4: I mean, look, do you want to be broke?
Speaker 2: You ain't even got to do that to get that though. That's why they don't understand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but see, most of them don't want to actually cozy up to him, man, And you know kind of like jobs.
Speaker 4: How many niggas you know who work as a secretary.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying you realize they mostly be fucking the management, right, mm hmm, That's that's what secretary nigga, I'm saying that comes with benefits. Yeah, benefits off your knees were going right back to Cardi B when you get sick from sucking on that green Slim and dyn l. He didn't even say anything. I didn't even say anything.
Speaker 4: Nigga.
Speaker 3: Uh uh, nigga, are you trying.
Speaker 2: To say.
Speaker 3: With you?
Speaker 8: Damn nigga, God, Damn, this nigga is we It's weird.
Speaker 3: We were a good time and this nigga just bring in some weird ship. Nigga. Nigga, I don't know if I call that super, I'd call that super weird.
Speaker 4: Brake was weird and you still supported him.
Speaker 3: Nigga. I'm not supporting this. I'm not supporting this nigga. I'm not supporting this.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I'm not supporting this man.
Speaker 1: Remember when.
Speaker 3: Drake had that lawsuit that's not a lawsuit, I mean the accusation.
Speaker 5: Remember how this is in the first Remember when his name the multi the clown here boy six times. Yeah, he was saying literally all the same ship that Drake was and he was living those accusations directly of like Taylor's.
Speaker 3: And ship like that.
Speaker 2: Sole you go, man, Everyone's like, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know, you know what you can't do. You can't buck the system. System may't gonna allow.
Speaker 5: I'm wondering, who's got money on Drake correcting the system or I'm sorry, who's got money correct at least take it down with him?
Speaker 3: He's not Drake is gonna take it the system down with it. I mean the system has been how the system has always been. It's always been paid for. Dude.
Speaker 1: They killed Michael Jackson, they killed Prince.
Speaker 4: They can't you know that motherfucking health care? What's you called too?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But that didn't actually stop anything.
Speaker 2: Hey gonna stop?
Speaker 1: Like kend you said, you think I'm gonna let it. They ain't happen because Taylor Swift will way more power than he does and she can't.
Speaker 5: Look, they got Taylor Swift by the non existent ass cheeks, all right.
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 3: They don't have Taylor about as Taylor Swift is about as free as no I'm not saying her as she exists. I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I do White people hate like Beyonce, but love Taylor Swift because she's nothing.
Speaker 3: Because Taylor Swift is the the whitest of whiteness. She is the the white woman's white woman.
Speaker 1: I mean, her career, her career even started off in the most whitest of the situation, stuff like being rich already. No, yeah, daddy rich and it was his label, Like she's mad at his label?
Speaker 6: What seriously?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, wealth before that, her dad and her mom.
Speaker 1: She comes from money. He started the record No I'm sorry, he bought into the record label so that she wanted to say, let her singing. She did all this stuff and then he stole his shares after they sold her Masters like it literally, like it's bullshry. That's why I like, can she can count.
Speaker 2: With all that?
Speaker 1: It was?
Speaker 5: Yeah, when all you need for a muse is just to hop on another dick for like three months and then you got another.
Speaker 3: Album only three months. I don't keep track of her.
Speaker 5: If she ain't got no ass cheek and she ain't doing nothing for the community, I don't even funk about her so being that she fits need of those.
Speaker 3: So if she has ass cheeks, that's cool. I know, I know they would be fake.
Speaker 5: At this point, I'm not really down with the face yet if I've already seen it beforehand, you.
Speaker 3: Got some very interesting standards there, my friend.
Speaker 2: Lazy Haz, I mean, that's that's.
Speaker 3: Actually a good that's a good retort. I give you that. I will, I will give you that.
Speaker 2: This nigga say a retort, Yeah, that's a good retort.
Speaker 4: They called me retarded. I was gonna let it.
Speaker 3: Why do you niggas always think everybody is trying to dish you? Sometimes people are agreeing with you, trying to lose with the making tune of salad earlier.
Speaker 4: And you was like, niggas, you ain't never gonna fly.
Speaker 8: Say you ain't never gonna fly, Nigga said, tune the solid such get the insult, right, No, niggas who eat mackerels can't afford plane tickets.
Speaker 3: That's why I know you didn't see.
Speaker 2: This commercial about this one, dude.
Speaker 3: I just said, Looking, nigga, I can tell you ain't been in the fucking airport of Atlanta anytime recently because you had gotten the joke that I made. But you haven't been there within the last year some change. Because you're asked. They didn't get the motherfucking memo, all right, you would have got airport.
Speaker 2: All right? Have you ever had a mackerel.
Speaker 1: Mackerel the fish?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think twice.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've never had it.
Speaker 1: It's nothing that's underwhelming to the point where I never revisited it. I can say that much.
Speaker 2: Ever had it?
Speaker 3: Why'd you have it the first time?
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Those expectations somewhere and I was like, I never had a maco. Then I was like, I'm never having that again. Yes, it wasn't disgusting, but it wasn't something that was worth.
Speaker 2: Going back to revisit.
Speaker 4: What's for the price?
Speaker 2: I don't even know.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie only know if I had it in the country, I could. I just remember having it underwhelming?
Speaker 2: Who cooked it? But you've had sardines, right, Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sardines has used more frequently than y'all think, though when it comes to h like, uh, it's a what is it? Y'all ever had sauce?
Speaker 2: No? No?
Speaker 1: Uh so so so the Mexican uh seasonings? Yeah, yeah that's anthovy.
Speaker 2: That's not our anchovy sardines. I thought that's something different.
Speaker 3: Oh my bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm mixing those two up.
Speaker 2: No, I've never had itself because they did that and the Worshire sauce too, or we're hired.
Speaker 1: No, I said this season it's mixing.
Speaker 2: I mean, I didn't know that was in there. I remember Pisa and I still.
Speaker 1: They used Antrobis for a lot of seasons of Delicacy. I found that out, like randomly. It's like the power, it's whatever. I mean, it's a powerful flavoring, I guess, but.
Speaker 3: It is very much a powerful flavoring. But I never thought i'd see the day we're ready but actually agree with something to make it better for people.
Speaker 2: The world.
Speaker 3: Craig, I'm just saying, man, read it actually did the sensible thing for once, and I'm I'm kind of shocked and afraid be getting sentient. Sentient. Uh So, this guy basically cheated on his wife. It has ternal cancer. He's like, I don't know whether I should tell my wife that I cheat on her, And everybody's like, I know, get that ship to the grave and enduring the last few months you have with your wife and shut the fuck up and unconscious now that you're dying. Nigga, fuck you, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Speaker 4: Niggah yourself?
Speaker 3: Don't see a priest, but don't tell you a wife why would you ruin the last time she had with you. Yeah, that's that's a selfish dick. Ash moves exact, especially since it involved a friend of hers.
Speaker 4: Don't tell her, get that that's you.
Speaker 3: You know, ain't ship, nigga, take that ship to the grave, nigga, don't ever tell her. I'm feeling so conflicted. No, you're not nigga. You you was cool enough to cheat on her. Y'all was doing bad in your marriage and things that happened. All right, she probably cheated on you too, but she ain't gonna tell you that ship. She's gonna take that bird grade.
Speaker 2: They lied, They lied, They're lied ten years later they you got a cat steal in.
Speaker 1: The add never never gonna get the truth.
Speaker 2: You don't have a white baby, and they won't tell you. I don't know what happened. Okay? Is that your family?
Speaker 3: It's so unfair that he wants to get a a paternity test.
Speaker 1: He really doesn't trust me.
Speaker 2: That is the most like okay, question is something we got to leave in twenty twenty four. Question of the day, Is it okay to get a DNA test? Hell?
Speaker 3: Yeah, does you don't mama's baby, daddy's man think there's a nuance to it.
Speaker 2: Ll hmm, thank you. I think it's okay.
Speaker 5: So this is how I look at it. Let's say my baby came out looking like Wesley Snipes. Y'all have seen me before, except the new old nigga. UH might be questionable now. To be fair, my mom is darker, and I guess both my parents darker a little wid I ain't got I ain't got to really put the stand on with that. Others range anywhere from me to whoever. I'm probably gonna check anyway, but not once she's still awake, once she passed out from being tired of pushing out the baby saying no, I don't want one leaning asked me that question in thirty minutes, and then once she's sleep, then we're gonna do it.
Speaker 2: I would do it in her face.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, you're she was violence all the way.
Speaker 2: It's not that it's just like I like it. This is a dishonest world we live in.
Speaker 1: Honest. Social media made it make more truth come.
Speaker 2: To uh to like.
Speaker 4: It because the French been almost sorry, the French, the state of France.
Speaker 2: Truth.
Speaker 1: Everybody had that fan reunion when they had that one cousin. Nobody recognized, but it looks like somebody.
Speaker 5: You see you talking about coming to a fan reunion, nigga. I saw that nigga next door, and I'm like, who is he?
Speaker 4: Ye?
Speaker 1: See, that's what I'm talking about. It is. I don't think it's uh. I think the world is bus this. It's just the fact that it's way more publicized before.
Speaker 4: Pop had like four or five kids. Definitely ain't his.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 3: He only had like four or five kids, only four or five all of that pretty much.
Speaker 4: My grandma did not like the grandkids because of that. It was very lazy and and she stole.
Speaker 3: She came over when I was young. She came over and she stole.
Speaker 4: The line King VHS and we knew that bitch had it. And my mom my grandmama went through that the bitch's bags. I guess what she pulled out the orange cassette.
Speaker 3: Man. Sometimes the rended high mind, though, is very predictable. All right, thirty three year old woman wants to divorce mine year old husband because he wants to spend all Sundays at his parents house? Am I being unreasonable here? How can we fix this?
Speaker 2: Oh? Man?
Speaker 3: I'll be honest, happy question to be answered by them talking to each other.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: It further breaks down the basically like the guy uh and the woman have been together for five years, they're married for three, they have a child, so she knew he was doing this from the beginning because he wanted to take advantage of his last months as an unmarried man. Then it's like, since you don't need me now, I'll be here, but if you get pregnant, have a child. Basically, he's been moving the goal posts about the relationship. But you watched this man move the goal post over the last three years. Why are you complaining about it now? This man has been doing this shit for literally five years.
Speaker 2: You'll hit.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes he didiot, you'll hit wraw sorry excuse me.
Speaker 3: But there's some people who are just like, uh, you know, he's only spending one day and then like all the divorcemore coming out and divorce him. It's like God, the horsemo would come out, just raw, just raw, divorce. Hit him with the divorce. That's not right. My son doesn't do that. My son's a king. You want someone like mine, So it's like, bitch, why are you bringing up your son? What is wrong with you? Why do you think your son deserves being every conversation? How about you say my opinion as a woman who's been married before. You didn't even have to include that you're divorced, but you led with that your first five sentences or first five words, or I am a divorced woman.
Speaker 4: I mean shit, what does that have to do with shit?
Speaker 3: If you say that you're that's like going to the Hamburger store and these nigga's like, yo, man, fuck chicken, bro, you want this ground beef? Like why would I trust in the kids? You have to say you have an incentive because bitter bitches like bitter bitches. Misery loves company.
Speaker 4: But you read that article after you saw that first sentence, So aren't you in the same position.
Speaker 2: Bo, you just like to deal with a bitch. I knew.
Speaker 3: I knew in the first five, first five words that what I was gonna be dealing with. But it's one of those states versus like it's so crazy to see how some people have nuance and other people are just divorced and they wonder why, And of course the divorced person always write the longest paragraphs too. I ain't reading all the ship.
Speaker 2: This they.
Speaker 4: Got a lot of anagy to get off their chests.
Speaker 3: They got they always got a lot, like and then people coming in here like and she's trying to combat them, Like that doesn't even matter. It's like, well, we spend every Sunday afternoon at my grandparents' house for years, and my siblings and cousins, we really loved it. Have you tried suggesting that you all go as a family making a Sunday tradition?
Speaker 4: Like have you thought about going alone?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, he's going alone to stay in his own old bedroom. I mean, I do think it's probably cheating on the woman, but I just didn't want to say that out loud.
Speaker 5: I mean, if his parents are corroborating the story, that means even they don't like her.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, never, He's been doing this for five years. That's what I'm just saying, Like, why did you have a kid before you decided to actually do something?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 3: Like, why are you? Why did you have a kid, like you had a whole kid? A whole kid?
Speaker 2: Hey, a whole kid? Randomly mentioned the kid. I just thought about something. I feel like the media is trying to convince us that jay Z was Diddy. But you know, in my memory, Diddy has always been Diddy, but jay Z was never like Diddy. So why are you trying to convince us jay Z's jay Z has sung out with Diddy? No no, no, no, no, no no no, Hey man, I was alive. Jay Z wasn't around Diddy like that. Bro, he was never.
Speaker 1: I never was actually in competition with them.
Speaker 2: Correct. That's why I'm like, why they're trying to make it look like they was always together? They was.
Speaker 1: They said, this lawyer has done that to him before already, Like that's already that lawyers that before you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, that.
Speaker 3: Lawyer is going to nail.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, no, no, I'm talking about if you look at the comments like of course why people well he's Diddy. I'm like, no, he's not. He's never really, I don't think he's just like he was. Bro, I'm your best friend, but I need this money, nigga, like I will be best friends after It's how good that's he'll cut your throat for money then you and not here having no wild parties and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well he was.
Speaker 1: One thing was but I guess Foxy figure that out. It was like him messing you know, I've been around her, messing with her. She was young, but she said that wasn't true.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's all money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I was.
Speaker 1: I say, unless he bought that from her, which could be he an't really got no albs coming out?
Speaker 2: Come out? How many I was he had like to yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, literally just too.
Speaker 3: I mean she spent like a good six years, you know, trying to get over all the trauma and things that she went through.
Speaker 1: And should go to jail for beating up for nail tech or something.
Speaker 3: I mean, we're gonna not despair Leah's career like that.
Speaker 4: What what separate hold on?
Speaker 3: I you sound like that divorced lady. Again, we don't need to sparis her career like that. All right, she may beating up with nail tech, but what did that nail teck do? All right?
Speaker 1: It was something It was something like real petty actually, and she like beating up her nail tech. So she was unstable, all right?
Speaker 3: Look man, look I don't see that in her personal life sections So.
Speaker 2: I thought she had death or something like that.
Speaker 1: She's supposed to be definitely like one year one.
Speaker 2: You can still ride with one ear.
Speaker 3: Oh, I thought you said one year.
Speaker 1: I was like, damn one year.
Speaker 3: She was only deaf for one year? Came back.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, death like can't here. I can't hear that beat turn it out. I can't hear it. Turn it out. Uh yeah.
Speaker 3: And she killed her hairstyles. She killed the next hairstylist when she was on that plane.
Speaker 1: Look at least she did somebody else versus little Kim what she did to herself. Hold on, hold on, hold on?
Speaker 4: What is that boy talking about now?
Speaker 3: I'm be a plane crash because conversation.
Speaker 2: I don't know where Elea came from. He's just fishing leader.
Speaker 3: Nah man, you brought up in Lee at the beginning.
Speaker 2: No, you did that. It was always you.
Speaker 3: I wrot to take that you brought. You brought this woman up.
Speaker 2: Nobody brought her up.
Speaker 3: Nah bro, you brought her up because he said she beat.
Speaker 2: It for nail tack.
Speaker 3: No Foxy Brown Man, Foxy Browns who we were talking about? Yeahs for Foxy Foxy Brown like that?
Speaker 2: Hello, what are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Is that why you were like, let's not the spirit her career because you thought were talking about the dead leader instead of the alive Foxy Brown.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 2: Oh, we caught. That's one name never mentioned on this podcast before. I guess we did what I said. No, I said Beyonce wouldn't be big because a Leah would be Beyonce. Right now, I don't know about that. I think I don't think she would ever been this big way. But it was Aliah had this thing to her that Beyonce didn't have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's called a solo career trauma.
Speaker 4: That's crazy over it could be true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at the time, you're still a group.
Speaker 2: Liah wasn't a group already about.
Speaker 3: Posted what old old fossy Brown used to look like. Damn, that was a attractive woman.
Speaker 2: You thought. They always say Little Kim was attracted and she never was what she was.
Speaker 3: Good good good.
Speaker 4: The first two surgeries, maybe the third.
Speaker 3: Little we're not talking about. The third one we're not talking about. I'm saying Little came back in the ninety yeah six now, no.
Speaker 1: Ninety nine never was the hardcore album.
Speaker 3: Hardcore album cover. Man, Right before we let a I do all the covers, I think people got.
Speaker 1: To realize with A will stop doing the album covers, he said.
Speaker 2: Alan Evererson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, he a man since he came into the game.
Speaker 2: He's still doing music. No, oh god, I give it up.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna explain it.
Speaker 4: It's so much harder without the without the major.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I must to be drinking earlier.
Speaker 4: I ain't.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm completely sober.
Speaker 4: I've been a couple of weeks now.
Speaker 3: He's been sober for like a min now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's broad shoulder bitch problem.
Speaker 3: I mean that's that's not a broad shoulder bitch problem. Broad shoulder bitch problem is a woman who lied to her husband and now he's furious she lied to her husband, and how she feels terrible. Here's the situation. My husband doesn't like me getting my nails done the beauties line because he's worried about cleanliness. After I got an infection a couple of years ago, I really wanted to get one done this year, so I just went ahead, didn't tell. He checked the bank statement, solid transaction, and then the woman lied about it, said she bought makeup instead, but they looked at the address.
Speaker 4: Now he's furious.
Speaker 3: Get married eight years. It's the first time I remember lied to him. He's barely speaking to me now, and I'm scared. He's been considered divorce over this I regret line, but I don't know how to fix the situation.
Speaker 9: How can I rebuild this trust twenty four hours and be on his day?
Speaker 3: I mean answer and also don't do that again.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I wondering how bad the infection was.
Speaker 4: I think it was.
Speaker 5: Imagine myself having that type of reaction. I think it was life right now because she probably goes in a little less than great yourselfday.
Speaker 3: You brought the subject up about like, no, I was not gonna get you with no black libertarian nigga black. That's what I was worried about.
Speaker 4: You putting some drenk ship.
Speaker 5: I mean yeah, I mean if I I'm already so famous, you would have known if.
Speaker 3: I did it, nigga, What is wrong with you? Man? Get your boy silent, Get your boy, Get your boy right now.
Speaker 5: You would have wont about to say something off the wall ship nah, no styles, get your boy quiet, because.
Speaker 2: We all heard it coming.
Speaker 3: Even you were like, let me hold up about that time, man, I give it a pregnant pause.
Speaker 2: Nigga.
Speaker 3: What ah, So you don't that's right. You don't do English pregnant pauses niggas when you just like pause, you don't say ship at all, Like Black Libertary just slide back into the podcast, pretend like he wasn't just eating food and hanging out with you know, the kids.
Speaker 4: English, and then just kind of slid right over it.
Speaker 3: My niece thirty years old, and my other niece is twenty four, and my son's fifteen, they're not really kids. I mean, they're still all kids. Women, first and formed of don't mature past the age of twelve. So I know what the fuck you thought that was doing.
Speaker 4: Secondly, your son, that would make you a pedophile married man.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just saying women mentally don't mature past that. Let's just let's just keep it a up. Let's not act like they made gractional decisions.
Speaker 5: I mean, to be fair, I think that metric is probably more specific to Western women than women in general.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, you're probably right, but you know that's what he's dealing with. So I just wanted to be a hundred. I don't know what just happened, But in Saltan this Niggas family aside. Yeah, that woman decided to go to a nail salon and lived her husband about it and pretty much put her marriage in shaky situation in her husband's side.
Speaker 4: To divorce her.
Speaker 3: I mean you lie, well such a little for a lie depends on how big elias. That one is not that big, even though quote it was life threatening.
Speaker 9: But at the same time, to a very stern conversation, bitch, don't light to me again, because you light to me again. Okay, yeah, that's ground doors because you know this is the don't like it's like equation to cheating.
Speaker 10: So it's like base, don't do it again.
Speaker 4: Like, no, this is your last niggas playing chess.
Speaker 5: This niggas playing chests and gas lighting her. Oh, not having to deal with later. He's putting this in his bad pocket and he's just playing the smart game.
Speaker 4: All this bitch went to her nails done so.
Speaker 5: You can't tell me this don't sound like some five chests and she just can't figure it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's he's he's playing some real good game.
Speaker 9: He's like, you know what, this bitch really do something I don't like, I'm gonna get has Like yo, what was like about?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 3: What way worse?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: What we need to do?
Speaker 5: You need to bookmark that and we need to wait like five years to see if she updated this nigga was chat on me the whole.
Speaker 3: You mean, like that other one that we were talking about where the guy was going to his parents' house every Sunday and he spends the night. It's like, all right.
Speaker 4: Again, if the parents are corroborating that story, that's.
Speaker 2: A group efforts. They don't like this bitch.
Speaker 5: And then let you.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's true, that's one hundred percent true.
Speaker 9: You know, I could realize something, would you realize? Hanfrey hopped up and was like, do you know how many people we lost in twenty twenty four? They started going through that list and I was like, oh shit, And you know, twenty twenty four keeps on giving, bro, because we just watch Jimmy Carter.
Speaker 3: Nigga, we said that shit an hour ago.
Speaker 1: I know we did.
Speaker 3: But why did your parents Jimmy carterize like he was the only president. He is a famous white man who is historical with his face.
Speaker 2: We don't last.
Speaker 10: We lost a lot of people twenty twenty four year, considering loss Jones, Jones, the big one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Patrick swayze Patrick, where where are these people done for us to late?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 3: Look, man, Patrick Swayzey, just by being alive had done things for us. All right, we didn't lose anybody that should have lost. I'm just gonna leave that one in the air.
Speaker 4: Look, people use their imagination on that one. Bruiser bitch I Bruce.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, y'all heard about the what's called switching over the judge for the Luigi case.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, because they knew that first judge is about to let that nigga off. Nigga what.
Speaker 5: No, remember, just got let go because she's the former sorry, her husband is the former uh a former executive offizer looking into that ship and yeah, that's what that's what led to that ship.
Speaker 4: He was she was, he was not about to get off. That niggas was about to die.
Speaker 5: It was covered into Indian Times, which is probably had never actually heard of it.
Speaker 2: Oh ship.
Speaker 3: So what she's saying is Indians can be right.
Speaker 5: I'm saying that it's easy to put the information somewhere that people wouldn't look in the first place, then to put it up anywhere close to America.
Speaker 3: People are wondering if people can just basically say that they have a hung jury just to get him off. It's like, that's that's a five D chess right there. Let's see if that works out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's why they had all the niggas around him in that picture. It's not like the money's gonna do anything. They don't make an example out of that niggare.
Speaker 3: I mean, they're gonna try to, but he already has the the vote of the people, and I don't think people understand how big that is in his favor because people like you don't know what's gonna happen to him. Tell me how that worked for Bernie Bernie who exactly, Oh, you're talking about sadors. You know, you know the problem with Bernie Sanders. Bernie Bernie talked one thing, but he he always pro war. I'm just saying, nigga, if you're gonna stand on a stand on it, don't stand on it halfway.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's just such an extreme case of what about isn't to pick one thing and saying that that's why he lost when you know, for damn sure it had nothing to do with that.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, I'm just I'm just saying that Bernie's not as consistent as we would like to pretend. But you're right that they constituents. I'm just look just asking look, I understand, but you know exactly who finances the Democratic Party, the same people who FINANCEI a Republican party. These people, but the people you mentioned the people. I'm not talking about the money. I'm talking about the people.
Speaker 5: Well, you know by point out how people don't matter when there's enough money behind it.
Speaker 3: I don't think there's enough money because the CEO's of most health care companies don't care because they were not saying the same things that the United Healthcare CEO was dumb enough to say out publicly. They do the same things, but the United CEO was dumb enough to say publicly that he didn't think his algorithm decline enough people, we decline more. These people need to die. I don't know why y'all even talking about this. These people need to be dead.
Speaker 5: And it's like you can say, I'm sorry, how are you using that argument when we have Trump as a possible Camp'm sorry?
Speaker 3: Trump is the next like.
Speaker 4: The insistency.
Speaker 3: Look, man, Trump is a consistent racist guy m hm, very profit specifically for himself. Openly, he's not really for a profit, and they can lose a lot of money every single year.
Speaker 5: No, No, he's not smart enough to understand business, but he does things that he believes will make profit. I say he's good at making the best decisions, but his intent behind him is that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely is that.
Speaker 2: We'll see.
Speaker 3: I mean again, we'll see the inmates had his back, had Luigi's back. We'll see if they try to get him the old uh.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 3: What's that Jewish guy's name? Not a sign child? That one epstein. We'll see if they try to epstein him. I don't know if that didn't come out into the court room with braids.
Speaker 4: I just don't know how.
Speaker 3: It would be cool if the nigga came out with braids, be like, what happened.
Speaker 4: To you that that nigga said? Between another? Niggas left.
Speaker 3: Well first and foremost they had to let him out of solitary.
Speaker 1: Him.
Speaker 4: I'm looking like ship exactly.
Speaker 3: Braids was looking funked up as his as his uh during his rec time, someone tried to tell him during his one half hour how to braid, and he has to get it over the course of six months, like.
Speaker 2: No, no, no.
Speaker 4: To the left, who the fucking left you go?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Not your left?
Speaker 1: All the.
Speaker 3: Niggas yelling out shit to him because it was pretty funny when uh, the inmates told the people outside the prison that he was in in Pennsylvania. They're like, hey, we gonna be he gonna be on the news. And then they're like, we're out here, are do you guys here? So are you watching us? And then the niggas yelled as a group across the chasm to let them know that they're watching the shit on TV. Is the weasy dude well in there. Yes, we're taking care of him. And it's like, it's so weird that we're actually having an entire conversation with niggas who are watching illegal TVs in their rooms and no one is stopping this shit.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's legal slavery.
Speaker 3: So what do you really want that'll be done? Well, no, I don't want anything to be changing that situation. I'm just saying that, like, if you know the rules, lights out, his lights out time. It was ten pm. So for these niggas to be watching this shit illegally, and guards love the bus niggas. That's the niggas inside of prisons. But nobody did anything because it was one of those let's just see how this plays out situations.
Speaker 4: Guards like money too. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wait, they have bedtimes in jail. Yes, yes, nigga have bedtime in jail. Nigga lights now is like eight thirty to nine o'clock. You don't have a choicegg you're in jail, the prison. It's like, it's like I don't want to go to jail, said he would crash out, like he do it. I have to have a bedtime. Wait until you find out that you can't play video games. Oh them niggas be going too kay oh yeah, But I'm just saying like that's when they playing in the you know, the guard the war the guards place, you know, because they be dipping down them guard bitches. And then they'd be like, oh, we're gonna bring the PlayStation tomorrow if you do a favor. And it's like, all right, bitch has been over. I'll not out real quick.
Speaker 2: It's been over, you know.
Speaker 3: Although I mean there was one guy I knew who was a prison guard. He was like, I mean, for the most part, as long as you cool with them, they cool with you because they ain't trying to get additional years and you're not trying to get stabbed to death. But if you decide to be dicks to them, then they stab you in the net because it's more of them than their r of us. It's like pretty pretty straightforward calculus. I don't know why niggas be going in there and thinking they're gonna be the hardest rock. Yeah, man, these gigs gonna fear me. It's like, all right, nigga, you want to die by a shaky ass knife That nigga's only getting yet another four to five years because he was already in here for twenty Yeah. Man, the original thing that I was going into. But yeah, goodbye twenty twenty four. Looking forward to a lot of shit in twenty twenty five. And that's what we'll talk about in the next podcast, all the stuff that we're gonna be looking forward to, because I mean, it's gonna be it's gonna be a interesting year, pups. Coming back into reelection. A lot of black women are gonna find out that either you move outside of Republican States or you're gonna be having them kids. And uh, you know, just just more the same, more the same. Any final shout.
Speaker 5: Out read, I don't know if he's still here, bro, now he's here, but he probably you know, playing two k playing two k uh rivals.
Speaker 3: He fight playing exactly. That's what I about to Say'm about to hop on Bombo right now. I just need to go give this some more apple sauce. So thanks again. Lady Jimmif comes up, so every Day black Man Podcast podcast, well then they blade mail thoughts, the boy Riker, we had Reed Sham Libertarian, one of those black stylish the writer, and of course white collar shugs falls on Twitter. You why the black Men, Instagram, every Day black Men, every Day, black Man Podcasts and other places.
Speaker 6: Yes, I
Speaker 3: Was my donkeys