Speaker 1: You are about to witness amazing emot has something living one's property of all times. Yes, my bow on, you bow down to your master. Then you did it. Then you did it.
Speaker 2: Where you did?
Speaker 3: Allowed to play?
Speaker 4: Come out to.
Speaker 3: Play, Come out to play, Come out to play proposals.
Speaker 1: The sun is rising.
Speaker 2: Don oh wake up, Wake.
Speaker 3: Up now, Joe worry.
Speaker 1: We're all here to show you how.
Speaker 2: Jan Witz horses last station, k M Moot, Homopho listens is a familysy.
Speaker 1: Don't turn out down us, wait.
Speaker 3: And say are you ready? Are you ready to jove? It's time to start to show class stick you cling about, Frisco whisping many Marty.
Speaker 2: Show, Welcome through the work in week. It's all such a bore kick that makes up that up it and make it hardcore. Hang your whisby and then that's picked up your soul dead line.
Speaker 4: You're on the air.
Speaker 1: Good morning, It's the Big Mad Morning Show BMMS and whatever you'd like to say to eight two nine four five. Listen online the website that Rocks kmod dot com. Past shows are available on iTunes search under BMMS. Listen with your cell phone. Get the iHeartRadio app, available from the app store of your cell phone provider. More on that at iHeartRadio dot com and we're on Facebook, Facebook dot com, Slash, bmms six y nine. That's where you can hang out with us each and every day. Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning Corbyn, Good morning, Gimpy, Good morning. We got tickets to give away to see Staine, c Either, Huba, Steink Can Hinder. They're gonna be in town on Friday, October sixteenth at the Bok Center. Get your tickets Bokcenter dot com. We're gonna see what Gimpie wants to talk about. We've got conspiracy theory. Thursday, Mike Lego join us. We'll talk to Thrillers Baseball. And we've got our top list top five bad things to say to somebody that's high. And we're qualifying people for see them all. Twenty twenty six chance to see every concert CHMOD as a part of including VIP Weekend Rock Oklahoma tickets. It's all brought to you by Miller Lyte and we just qualified Brandon Teeter of Collinsville. Congratulations, Brandon, you're in the running. I was up in Collinsville on Monday getting uh. They had to pull a cap off a crown deal with whatever's going on there, put a new right now, I've got a temp on and uh so there was a cavity inside the post or whatever was left, but they put a crown on, right. That sucks. Yeah. When they took it off, it was like someone farted. Like it smelled so bad because it was like gross under there. Anyway, I bring all that up because they were shooting the lowdown up there. Yeah, they had it a bunch of areas blocked off and catering area and lots of actives. So good for that community. I have an affection for Collinsville. I think it's a great little community. So congratulations Brandon for getting qualified. I just went down a thing I had never heard of. Do you know of Uzzi Uzzi? Not a wrapper Utzi, not little Utzy, justtsy.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: Apparently he is a mummy they found fifty three hundred years ago is when he lived. The only reason I'm bringing this up is they found bacteria on him, and so they took the bacteria and made sour dough and have made ancient mummy bread. Oh. Why see, Now that's where horror movies start, right, does sound like a great start to a horror movie. Ancient bacteria. We'll bring it back today. Oh God, that's scary, it is. Yeah. Yeah, I don't have I can't get to a place to defend why we should do this. But so they found this mummy and I'm probably saying his name wrong because it looks like it's Austrian along the Austria Italy border in nineteen ninety one. He's one of the most studied individuals ever, right, and I mean he's in excellent condition for being fifty three hundred years old, right, because Austrians don't crack man, and so good lord. Yeah, he's an amaze. You can see tattoos on his arm. Good for him. Yeah. They have determined that they think he was a modern climb like a climber for that time, and he died at thirty three hundred BCE, before the Pyramids were built. Wow. Wow. They think he was murdered. Researchers debated whether he died from exposure, but scans found an arrowhead lodged near his left shoulder and they think it damaged a major artery and he also had a head injury, so it sounds like the final moments were not awesome. They think he was about forty five years old. He was about five to two and one hundred and ten pounds. He's the creator of the dad. Yeah, because that's where that's how he stuck. He got that one arm under his chin, so he got attacts like a new and then ice. Yeah. He had a copper axe, a long bow, arrows, a flint dagger, bark containers, a backpack frame, clothing made from animal heights again pre pyramids. Yeah, yeah, yeah. The copper accids considered one of the biggest fines because it showed that people in the region were using advanced metal tools earlier than historians believed. Right, because you see this guy, you think sixty what was it? Oh when was he alive? Year thirty three hundred BC, three hundred BCE, So you're thinking like stone age. So they'd be using like rocks for to make hammerheads and and arrowheads and axes and stuff like that. But to use copper one, to be able to mine it all right, to be able to have the knowledge to melt it down and then to smelt it into something, it's pretty awesome for that far ago. Well, see, this is one of the things that I hate about school. Right, we were led to believe that dinosaurs and cavemen were around at the same time. No, there's a distance of like sixty five million years. Yeah, they were not even close. And I've I kind of always thought that they had that whole timeline wrong anyway, because humans are very adaptive and creative. Right, the big thing that they found that separated us from animals was we learned how to cook food and to make it easier to break down food for calorie intake. Right, So I think that happened early on. You make an excellent point of their ability to turn the copper into an axe at that time. But I think they had it wrong. I think history just were like to find the first one, and they're like, oh, okay, Like if this if this phone we die today and this phone is the only thing that survives, They're going to think this is when computers were around, Yeah, right, But in reality, they've been around for a long time. So anyway, it's a really fat thing that they found out. They think his death may have involved some sort of conflict. They found evidence of wounds and blood from multiple people on his gear, which some believe that he may have been in a fight before he fled into the mountains. Okay, yeah, get your ass kicked, get shot with an arrow, rob a bank. Right, you're like, I'm out of here, head to the mountains. They say, his body is still biologically active, and that's where the study they did recently found that he had all these microbial ecosystems and gut microbes that had adapted to the cold that he was stuck in. And there's even cold resistant yeasts that were in his skin. And he's so well preserved that they can study his clothes, tools, stomach contents, DNA, some of his like ridiculous. What was the number of tattoos, like sixty one tattoos or thirty one tattoos or something like that he had on his body? Injuries, pollen stuck to him. He is a iceman, right the way we are perceived to believe what iceman would be, right, right, and Sino man, Yeah, yeah, So the reason the real question here is how long before they try to take some of these live samples. You say he's got you know, some dried blood in there, had all long before we genetically engineer and bring this cat to life. Why would you for science say more like like what he's gonna be able to speak his language, assuming he speaks the correct current language of whatever region he's from. All that stuff, all that stuff, the the the languages that they spoke. Maybe the try to figure out the knowledge, you know, hooks, hooks some brain electrodes to them to figure out how that's working. Everything scientific. I can see them trying to bring trying to clone this guy and bring him back to life, simply to say, because we can think about this, what was it like last year? Maybe we had talked about them cloning and a wooly mammoth to repopulate and bring back the wooly mammoth. Same way with the dire wolves. Right, they did that just because we can. But that was an extinct thing. Humans are still around, yeah, but not like this guy. I just don't think there's a scientific benefit that they can't get from putting them under a microscope already. I think I think there's some nerd out there, some nerd that wants to play god and has the knowledge to do it, and it's like, let's do it. I mean some rich person sure, yeah, yeah, but Stony ain't gonna be a part of it. Is Is it going to be a good idea? Go? Who knows what happens if you clone this guy I or bring him quote unquote bring him back to life, right, and then he escapes and then he goes on we gotta kill him. Yeah right, this guy suffered already. He's been shot with arrows, blunt trauma to the head, blunt force trauma to the head, right, frozen for millions. Yeah, scorpions do scorpion things, man, So like he's gonna come back and be like, whoa flying by taking his picture? Checking that thing on your wrist? Two doggy bad news man speaking a completely different language. All he's doing is just grunting. Yeah, whatever, No, I don't think so. No, he's probably has his own language. Yehould be Icelandic, Yeah, would it be? No, Icelandic would be Austria Italy, so it wouldn't be like Viking titles. This was in Europe or whatever. Yeah. Yeah, where he's found. He's just found in Ice. Why they call him the Iceman? Yeah? Okay? What did he speak Dutch? I don't know. I don't know. It depends on what wouldn't choose hearing. But yeah, to me, the whole thing is that this was found recently, fairly recent and that means there's more for sure, right, we think we found it all. No, that's the fun thing. Like when it comes to the polar ice caps, right, big parts of tall mountains. I mean, they found this guy frozen in the ice. Just imagine what else is frozen in the ice. Yeah. I've seen articles or whatever where they find bacteria that was deep down frozen for millions and millions and millions of years old, and they want to bring that back and I'm like, no, this is bad news. There's a reason why that was buried in the ice. Yeah. I don't disagree, but people get so worked up over things like AI are bringing the caveman or whatever. And I kind of always have this one attitude of like, eh, it's always worked out, it's always worked out. It's always been no, but it always has that that is, there's no evidence it won't. Everything's got to start somewhere mane. Again, that's a pretty pessimistic attitude. Well, I'm just saying it's always worked out. Maybe it hasn't been the best, but it's always worked out in anything. Yeah, but we just believe that this is the one. Yeah, this is the final thing we can't handle. Society overwhelmingly has handled every obstacle put in front of it. That's not a superiority thing, that's just a tenacity thing. Right. So they bring this guy back to life, you try to hook him up, get him laid, have a cave baby. I don't. I don't. I mean maybe scientists do, but I don't. I think he just bunks on head and leaves. Furthermore, do you make that selection? I don't think you like you gotta find a woman that wants to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a sign.
Speaker 1: Right looking for woman to have sex with cave man for sign. Yeah, Bonnie Blue name that. That is one of the percent of YouTube videos she would do it, not only which is no different than her other videos. Sweat Sweat, Sweat your mama, you just care about your education. Boy, all right, we got to take a break. We'll be back. You're listening to The Big Man Morning Show right now. It is time for news quikies. It's time for news quakies. World news, local news and news that just makes you say, what the Here's Corbyn, Gimbi and Lindsay with what's going on News Quakies from The Big Man Morning Showing. Ninety seven five.
Speaker 4: Alleged drunk driver plays high hide and seek with cops in bushes. This happened on April sixteenth in Washington. The Snowhammish County Sheriff's Office says that a man decided to play hide and seek with deputies when authorities were called to a bar. After the man was declined services, deputies say that he drove off, running over a planter and some cinder blocks. Once they arrived, the unidentified man was seen trying to conceal himself in some bushes very poorly. After being asked what's going on tonight, the bushes replied nothing. After a brief question and answer period, the man finally emerged from his hiding place and was taken to jail while a warrant for a blood draw was executed. He was booked for suspicion of dui, and there was a video released by the County Sheriff's office.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, they'll do anything, they'll hide anywhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it almost sounds like a blonde joke.
Speaker 1: Okay, go ahead, like the blonde.
Speaker 4: My husband tells it the best. It was a blonde, a a brunette, and a redhead running from police and the they run down an alley and the blonde hides in a trash can. Or no, the redhead and the brunette hide in trash cans, and the blonde hides in a potato sack bag and the cops kick the trash can, and the brunette barks it's like, oh, nothing but a dog in this one, And the redhead mews, so nothing but a cat in this trash can and they kick the potato sack bag and sack of potatoes. Yeah, I know exactly.
Speaker 1: Hold on you. You said you said your husband tells that the best? Does he tell it a lot?
Speaker 4: We have a blonde joke? Comes up?
Speaker 1: That's his go to Huh do you have a go to blonde chizz? Yeah? How do you drawn a blonde?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Put a scratch and stiff snicker at the bottom of the pool.
Speaker 4: What's a blonde say after sex?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: So you guys all on the same team, Oh god, yeah, you go?
Speaker 1: No, I don't you guys have him holster. I okay, you never know when you're gonna have to unleash a dumb blonde joke. Right, I'm just saying you and I prepare for life differently. You too, Yes, all right. Fistfight breaks out at kindergarten graduation. First of all, what are we doing? What's wrong with people nowadays? Yes, the video is amazing. It comes out of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, where the kids at Ben Franklin Elementary School were set to move on from kindergarten into the first grade. Well, apparently somebody had to bug up their ass and started a big old fight. All right. They say that the incident was a domestic dispute. All right. The videos that's out there is amazing because at one point in time, some old gals boobies flop out that at another point in time, one guy that's in the middle of the brawl has a baby in his hand. Oh my god. A woman has to come up and take baby out of his hand so he can continue fighting. It's a mess anyhow. They say that the aggrissor was arrested in charge with disorderly conduct and trespassed from the property. The school district goes on to say that we do not condone such behavior and noted that students' safety remains a top priority.
Speaker 4: Kindergarten kindergarten five year old, Yeah, yeah, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: Well, this feeling story feels vaguely familiar, so I hope it hasn't happened again. But the idea that this is a pivotal moment, especially for a lot of mama bears, Yeah, they feel like this is a big deal. I don't know a lot of dads that are excited about it. It was a lot of everybody that was involved, men and women. Oh the video I saw was just women like pulling and then if I remember, maybe like a on a man going ah, damn it. It's shameful. People get it together. Only one survives. Bride and groom's helicopter exit.
Speaker 3: Oh my.
Speaker 1: Dave Fiji twenty five and his wife Disney were a board a Robinson R sixty six helicopter for a short post wedding flight in North Georgia on Friday night when it crashed into a wooded area, killing Dave and the pilot. Uh Nikki Nargol. Listen to the Listen to all the vowels in this last name n A R g U n d k A R narginden car, I'm gonna say that word again. And gen c a nurse. All those people died and they were trapped under the wreckage for hours. No, oh my gosh, I've got that wrong. Okay, I've got that wrong. So uh killing Dave and the pilot and then this not gonna say her name anymore and a nurse survived, but they were hospitalized after spinning five hours trapped under the wreckage with the dead body.
Speaker 4: Oh oh good lord and her brand new husband.
Speaker 1: The flight had nearly been canceled due to rain and low visibility. Dave himself, a pilot, had voiced concerns, but the pilot chose to proceed at a higher altitude. Obviously, the NTSB is now investigating weather, maintenance records and the pilot's history. I don't if you're a pilot, I feel like you should just go pass. I'm not, buddy, Holly, You've not never done this right. No, just call it and be done. You're the one in charge. Yeah, I get it. You know it's it's gonna be a great picture of us taking off in the helicopter.
Speaker 4: And when someone says another pilot says, hey, maybe we shouldn't, we'll be fine.
Speaker 1: Sometimes pilots are like doctors, like they think they know better. I've done this a million times. It's just a little rain.
Speaker 4: It's just we not learned anything from Kobe.
Speaker 1: If you go down the Kobe one, that the helicopter is not functioning correctly already, and that's their inability to wreck know that there was a mountain there even, which is a weird sentence to say, yeah uh. But also we're getting to this point with weddings where it's the new baby revealed, gender revealed, two point zeros, like everybody's got to have this elaborate, crazy thing that happens. Just throw some rice and call the day, right, can't throw rice whatever, pour some different colored sand into a vase. It doesn't have to be this grandiose thing because you're getting divorced, statistically, go to the courthouse, going in dead, getting a helicopter, ride by the way, not very far because you're coming right back right, Well, it sure does. Look also, who's getting the money for all of this, Well they're just lucky the Cans didn't get stuck up in the road. All right, we got to take a break. We'll be back. Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning Corbyn.
Speaker 4: Heard Metallica there, and you can keep up with all things Metallica with the Metallica Report It's up and dated a weekly and you can search it up on the free iHeart Radio app.
Speaker 1: Good Morning Gimpie, Good morning Corman. How would you like to go SEEO? Rob Zombie and Manson and the Who along with Orgy. We're gonna fly you out there. We're gonna take care of your hotel, your ground transportation gets you a couple of tickets and a meet and greet with Rob Zombie. All you gotta do is click on that contest tab right there on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 6: Good Luck, Brown World, take my strong, give train moment, given World.
Speaker 1: Take my TROI. You are my kind of crippled GIMPI tremendous. So this popped up on my FYP because is my algorithm is jacked like like good muscles of God. No, it's it's just I guess some of the weirdest stuff come through, right, But I thought i'd check it out here. And this is mostly for Lindsay, but I think all everybody can play in this one. And what popped up it was the most common sexual fantasies for women and it said specifically women, but like I said, I think this can apply for everyone. Okay, but Lindsay I'd like to know what you think if you've had some of these fantasies before. But we'll just take it from the top here. Dominating a partner or being dominated? Yes, God, tell me more?
Speaker 4: Being being?
Speaker 1: Okay, what's what's your definition of being dominated?
Speaker 4: Mostly by firemen?
Speaker 1: Gotta wear the hat, you gotta wear the pants with the suspendeds, coming with an axe?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, somebody called for a firement, someone need help and a hero.
Speaker 1: You have to have a mustage steel firefighters have to have a mustache. It's part of the required uniform. Yeah, okay, all right. How about bondage, bondage being tied up or restrained in some way. Domination yeah, okay, okay. Uh let's see here. Group sex No, no, no, none at all. Huh okay, Cormyn, you can play long too fantasies of group sex. And it doesn't have to be like a massive orgy or anything like that, you know, just like a threesome and for some something to that effect more than a twosome. No, that sounds exhausting.
Speaker 4: What about you?
Speaker 1: Of course, let me ruin this for everybody, Yes to all of them. As I go through this list, you're gonna find probably a few that you like, even Gimpi's not into that sort of thing. So that should say something as the guy or the person on the show that is, ah, try everything once. Yeah, yeah, you wait till I finished this list. It's not my rule. I'm just saying I'm a big fan of not try anything you don't want to. I'm just saying, when I get through this, you're gonna be like, oh, yeah, I can see why that is not even on the radar. But we'll get further down that road. I feel like, based on the answer from my last one, I already know the answer to this one, but we'll go ahead and go anyway because you never know. And the next most common fantasy sexual fantasy for women, but really for anybody gang bangs.
Speaker 4: Negative.
Speaker 1: No, I'm here for the gang bang.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I hate standing in line? Right? What do you do? Do you make small talk with the person next to you? You know? And what's the proximity? Right? What do you mean by performance issues? Man? Like? Are they standing right behind me? Are they beside me? I don't need to be like, hurry up? Why are you writing a check? Can I feel your hot breath breathing down my neck? The next one here that they have is the one of the most common sexual fantasies for women or anybody, infidelity, cheating on your partner. Now, you gotta keep in mind, these are just fantasies, not like you would really do it. They just you know, pictures that you pop in your head or you know, think about. I'm not sure how that fantasy works. Well, I mean, you're you're sitting around, let's just say you're in your cubicle at work, right, you start to daydream, you start to fantasize about having sex with somebody that is not your part. Now I'm with you, okay. I was like, why would I want to fantasize about my wife cheating on me?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, it would be you having sex with somebody that's not your part, got it? Got it? So either one have you? No?
Speaker 4: I mean maybe, well no, no, no, I'm thinking like if it was like Ryan Reynolds.
Speaker 1: That counts. That's what he's talking about. That counts. It doesn't have to be Bob from accounting. What fantasy would that fall under? That superstar? That sex with someone else? Yeah, being in an open relationship. To sit back and zoom out on that one. How many times I can't find my wallet. I don't need to have another partner, right right, like a like a like a beach, yeah, sure of course. Okay, yeah, I can't think of any other unusual places. Maybe movie theater, No, I feel like that's way Jeremy, too many, no reason, no wonder why the floors are all sticky destinations maybe okay, okay, like like going to Mexico. Yeah, okay, the not the patio balcony of your resort. Yeah, yeah, okay, I'm with you on that one. Exhibitionism, the the the getting caught, the act of getting caught, any of those on your fantasy RAI sure.
Speaker 4: But not actually getting caught, but just the thrill of it.
Speaker 1: So be like like outside the bar, in the car, sure not very far while you're under the stars, the chance of getting the act of getting caught. It's the thought of getting caught. Yeah, voyeurism, somebody watching it? Yeah, I get you going on a little bit. Uh sure, Yeah, I ain't hating on that. I mean we we all watched the pornography, right, so that would just be like live action porno. Yeah, well, moose a muffin, right, Like some individual work is a lot different than group play. So that's the term of voyeurism. Uh uh, then this, this is fun and I think I know the answer for for Corbin at least anyway. But cuckholding, not at all, Not at all, Bory lindsay you don't. You don't want some other dude to go to poundtown on you while your old man watches in a chair in the corner. No, it's weird, I hear you. This has no interest to me. I don't have good enough self esteem for that.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 1: But there are people that do, specifically people in multiple partner relationships, right, like polyamorous. Yeah, so what's the difference whether we're having a group sex session and orgy and someone's enjoying your partner and that it's pretty much the same. So if you have self confidence and you love seeing your partner enjoy themselves, I can get my head to why someone would like that. Me, however, I'm a fragile pussy. Yeah, not gonna happen, you and me both, all right, So she likes it like that, Not like that, but like that. Yep, that's it. They give direction. I don't as opposed to listen if if somebody's you know, we're staying at a friend's house or in a hotel. I don't tell them how my wife likes her coffee. If you think I'm helping any other way, let them figure it out on their own. Yeah, all right, So these are most common sexual fantasies for women or really anybody. And the next one on this list is incest.
Speaker 4: Gross, No, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Typically with these type of questions, you automatically go to the extreme right. So, but that doesn't mean your sister or your mom, and it could be a cousin. And that is especially pre pubescent boys. That's not an odd thing. Okay, yeah, yeah, with the oh God complex Okay, yes, yes, this one, it's it's more of not like actually, at least the way they describe it. And here it's not actually having sex with your sister, daughter, brother, mother, dad, whatever. It's just the maybe your role playing with your partner and thinking of them as a as a relative. It's weird. It's just straight up weird. So, yeah, that's the one I'm talking about. Corn. When you're like yes to all of them, that's a big no for me. Dogs, I don't think it's any more weird than wanting to do the schoolgirl fantasy. That's her because that's a small children sort of thing. You know, I get it. You know, the short skirts, you know, like the legs. Alien sex is another common fantasy for women or anybody. Alien sex. Like I'm not talking like foreigners from Mexico. I'm talking zeep dessert from Planet X.
Speaker 4: It's like a to me, that's like went nestlie with like a furry or something.
Speaker 1: No, thanks, Corbyn, Your old lady dresses up like an alien, you know, green body paint, you know, maybe got a mask on. Yeah, I'm not a fan of the whole mask part you had. You had me until masks. Okay, well, what if she just painted her face like to look like an alien. It doesn't have to be a rubber mask. Okay, you're not you're not smelling that that latex. But let's just go with green body paint. I'm okay. If that's what she wanted to do, that's fine. Yeah, that's kind of what I'm at. But we're not doing Just be clear, we're not doing it for me. I want you to wear a lingerie. That's my fantasy. I'm pretty simple. This one here says sex with a stranger, sex with a stranger. Now, that's that's that's just some rando. Let's just say you're fantasizing that you're you know, you're at a bar or whatever, and you're enjoying yourself a nice cocktail and then some random stranger walks up and starts chatting you up. And then you, guys, go and run off to a CD motel somewhere. You never met this person, don't know whim from Adam, but you go and you get it on and then you go on about your business.
Speaker 4: I think twenty something me would have, but not forty something me.
Speaker 1: Why is that? Uh?
Speaker 4: Because single me? Yes, of course, young dumb me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Not well, they would be strangers then if you're single.
Speaker 4: On you sure, sure, But just because of all the diseases out there, I guess no.
Speaker 1: Really, I think that a lot of people have this one. And I don't know about Lindsay, but I feel like a lot of people have done the uh with their partner, played the whole stranger thing. Yeah, that's essentially what he's saying. Yeah, yeah, these are all just fantasies. Who are you? My husband will be home super all right? Fantasies. Most common fantasies for women, and really anybody sex with a boss, sex with a boss. I have never had a boss that I've wanted to fantasize about having sex with. I'm so I'm intrigued you worded it that way because I had some ready to unholster her. Yeah, because all all my bosses have been dudes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you never had any female there?
Speaker 1: Well, okay, there was. She was the general manager at the target that I worked at, but she wasn't my direct boss, and I didn't really interact. I just knew of her that if that makes sense, So I guess technically there, yes, I did, but I did have a female boss. And then as someone was working at the bar, it was a it was a husband and wife. When I was working at the swingers clubs, a husband and wife that owned it. So with that count as well, do you have fantasies about her? No, but I'm just saying. I mean I reported to them, but it was I was mostly talking with with him, so I would consider him my boss more so than her. I recalled when I worked at Chuck E Cheese fifteen sixteen seventeen and we had a female, like the head manager was a female, and I remember having it like I guess a fantasy, much like you would have a fantasy about a teacher. Yeah, okay, that's fair, that's fair. You got a couple more here, sex with an X no sharing a size about sex with an ex. Yeah, I think especially for guys. Yeah, not like in an awesome way, like a grudge, Like it's more of a nightmare than a fantasy. Yeah. Yeah, when you spend that much time with somebody, I don't think that just shuts off and those away. So there's a duration of time afterwards where I think that that still kicks around in your head. That's fair, that's fair. How about rough sex? Rough sex? Fantasizing aboutroussick? What's your idea of rough sex there, lindsay, like.
Speaker 4: That you're pulling, I don't really have to I don't really have to fantasize much about it.
Speaker 1: Violent occurrence can be would be rough. Yeah, yeah, that's what they they, you know, tearing each other's clothes off, pulling, the dirty talk, and various other terms in here that I can't say on the radio. So okay, okay, choking not into choking.
Speaker 7: No, okay, yeah, yeah, I'm just saying, you know, each his own Yeah, and you don't squeeze tightly, kind of just firmly.
Speaker 4: I shouldn't say never.
Speaker 1: Oh interesting, he's goody T shirt in the world where they are actually out there saying no to things when they're in the closet doing it.
Speaker 4: If I say no, then I'd be lying. So I'll say I wouldn't say.
Speaker 1: Never about sex with someone much older or younger. I do not like the younger part because it makes it sound like you're going to go straight to children, you know. But if you are fifty six, right, and you're fantasizing about having sex with somebody who's twenty three, that's much younger. So I think that counts forty and twenty. I don't think that's that crazy. Yeah, but when you hear the words put together much younger, I think a lot of people's brains would go straight too, teenagers people that are thinking that way. So yeah, of course, lindsay older.
Speaker 4: Yes, I've never been attract to anyone younger than me, not even like a year younger than Never.
Speaker 1: Is there any reason why I don't.
Speaker 4: I've just always gone for older.
Speaker 1: Oh man. Yeah, there's some of the most common sexual fantasies for women.
Speaker 6: Or brown no world, take my strong hand, Get on Give train holmss, give train Brown, no world.
Speaker 1: Take my strong hand, get a frame Grame.
Speaker 4: You are my kind of cripple, gimpy, tremendous.
Speaker 1: We got tickets to give away, and the tickets we have are Cither, stayin, Huba, Stink, Hinder. That's one show, by the way, the Friday, October sixteenth, be OK Center. It's Thursday, so snip schnopsner. Current record is well, it looks like I'm leading this one with nine and Corbin you got six and a Lindsay's got three. Last week's winner, that'd be you. So Gimpy and Lindsay eight three three four six oh K m O D eight three three four six oh K m O D call up, decide Who's gonna be your clue giver? Whoever gets the most ride is gonna win those tickets to see Stain See There, Hooba, Stink and Hinder on Friday, October sixteenth at the b O K Center. Eight three three four six KMOD. Good morning, you're on the air. What is your name? My name's Chris, Chris. How are you today? Pretty good? Who would you like to give clues? Lindsey or Gimpy, let's go.
Speaker 5: Lindy.
Speaker 1: Sixty seconds are on the clock, Chris. Timer starts after the first clue.
Speaker 5: Are you ready?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, Chris. If you drink red wine and spill it, it will leave a yes ready, set, blank, go. No. If you're filming a movie, a director would say and blank, oh action, yes, okay, So you want it this way and I want it this way. Let's just blank and meet in the middle. Yes, this is very sticky, and there is a animal on the tube and it's like super blank but it is yes, yes, blank, guy, it is cocks blank and it's a TV. Yes. Oh, your parents are so blank. They have so many rules. They're very what.
Speaker 1: Yes a book time time time? Looks like you got six? Pretty good there, Chris, hang on the line. Okay, yeah, good job, Good morning, you're on the air. What is your name?
Speaker 5: Gory?
Speaker 1: How are you today? Great? How are you good? Sixty seconds are on the clock. Timer starts after the first clue are you ready? Yes, here we go? All right. This is a type of fabric softener that has a bear on the label.
Speaker 5: Snuggle yep.
Speaker 1: This is what they use in church to christen your baby water. What kind of water. There you go. When a meteor crashes to the earth, that'll leave this in the ground.
Speaker 5: Crater.
Speaker 1: Yep. These are a type form of bottoms that women wear when they exercise yoga pan you got it, you got it. Snuggles. You put this in You're not washer, but the other one to keep the static off.
Speaker 5: Oh dry sheet.
Speaker 1: Yep. This is your blank picture on Facebook, the one that shows who you are. Yep, yes, yes, this is so o s blank is a type of what made out of metal. Pass Uh. This is what you used to put and scan for a tattoo. So sorry you did not win court. Thank you so much for playing the champ was a real bad decision. She operates with surgical Chris. Congratulations, you got that win. You're getting those tickets Sea Stained see their Hooba Steak and Hinder on October sixteenth. Queen, you see.
Speaker 4: Christ game.
Speaker 1: She puts you on the bitch. It's a lyrical show, all right. This is the one that Lindsay ended on GIMPI. She barely got a clue out. Yeah. This is another word for lesbian. This is also what holds water back. Don't go near the protective blanks. Blanks on bikes lesbians on motorcycles.
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 1: A little timmy with his finger in the all right, damn? What another name for dam yeah, dike dyke and then the one he yeah fall in the past had a little off, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: A blank pen or in fining nemo.
Speaker 1: His friend goes, oh, you guys made me yes, or this is a type of liquid that you put in pasta that comes from squids. Yeah, squid inking, right, ink is the word.
Speaker 4: And then the past one the pass was so os makes these to clean your pants? Yeah, if you don't know what those are though, washing dishes.
Speaker 1: That's why I passed on it. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I didn't have enough time to squeeze two out though. All right the record, now, well that still keeps me in lead regardless with nine, keeps Coldron with six, but now moves Lindsey to a mere four. Four of The Big Man Morning Show is right now, though, we got to see what Gimpi has in his four by four. Not that button here we got where it says here that Trump to nominate Bland just permanent ag. Trump announced the decision during a private White House event last night. In a video posted by the White House Deputy Chief of Staff Dan Scabino. Trump speaks in at a rose garden and confirms Blanche's upcoming nomination, saying he's an instructing He is instructing Scabino today to make things permanent. Blanche took the office as acting Attorney General in early April after Trump fired Attorney General Pambandi. Eight thousand federal employees will be losing their protection. President Trump signed an executive order yesterday that makes these staffers at will employees, meaning they could be fired for any reason. They include senior policy directors, advisors, and several with significant involvement and regulations and deciding who gets federal grants. Critics of the move argue it's erodes the barriers protecting the federal civil servants from political pressure. Office of Personal Management Director, because that's a that's a thing. Scott Cooper at a different take, calling it a restoration of the democratic process that promotes accountability. A flesh eating screwworm has been confirmed in the US. She's a nice lady.
Speaker 4: Those things are so scary looking.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The parasites burrows into the flesh of living animals and was eradicated in the US about sixty years ago. Well, yesterday, the USDA said a screw worm had been detected in a three week old calf in South Texas. State and federal officials are enforcing quarantines in Zavalak County where the parasites was found. And then lastly here Oklahoma voters to decide whether to raise minimum wage to fifteen dollars an hour through State Question eight thirty two, Oklahoma voters will decide later this month whether to gradually raise the state's minimum wage from seven twenty five to fifteen dollars an hour. The measure will appear on ballots during the June sixteenth primary election and would mark the first increase to Oklahoma's minimum wage and more than fifteen years if approved by voters. Under the proposal, the state's minimum wage would increase gradually over three years, twelve dollars an hour in twenty twenty seven, to thirteen fifty in twenty eight, and finally capping out at fifteen dollars and twenty twenty nine. Should have done that traveling sid both. The relief is coming, folks, all right, Bank time forty Lindsay, Good morning Corbyn.
Speaker 4: The iHeartRadio Music Festival is back and you can win your way, win your way there when tickets before you can even buy them. See live performances by artists like the Google Dows, Benton Boone, Mew Snoop No September eighteenth and nineteenth at the T Mobile Arena in Vegas. Babe, your next chance to win is coming up at nine o'clock this morning. When you hear the keyword a text to win, good.
Speaker 1: Luck, good morning, give me well, good morning, Corbin. So before Rockklahoma is Rock the River. It's going down at Sparrowhawk Campground this month, the weekend of June twenty fifth through the twenty eighth. IM gonna be down there all weekend. I want you to join me. It's gonna have saving Able and a buttload other bands. All Right, we're gonna float, we're gonna camp, we're gonna party. It'll be a great time. Get all your details at Facebook dot com slash Rock the River. That's our awuk. All right. Conspiracy Theory Thursday. This is where we talk about a conspiracy and you know, stuff stuff. This one's a little different, okay, because I'm trying really hard to find very odd ones and this one populated MYYP and this have you ever looked at a giraffe and been like, what is happening here? Is it a horse? Is it a leopard? Is it a radio tower? You bring a valid point, like what was the creator thinking? Was like, you know what, take that horse, stretch his neck out and put them in leopard print. We know it's real, we know it's real. But there is a conspiracy out there that giraffes aren't real animals. And I'm not saying I'm a believer in this, but let me give you some arguments on why people say giraffes aren't real. One, they look like three animals poorly stitched together. A camel body, a deer face, and a dinosaur neck. Okay, okay, that makes sense. Like if you think about like dinosaurs, all right, the brontosaurus and as goes on right, drop the scales, get some hide. The leopard print is.
Speaker 5: What gets me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like I'm feeling sexy tonight.
Speaker 4: Somewhere.
Speaker 1: They're really tall and they're pretty casual about it. It ain't a thing to them. Yeah, you ever seen a draft fight. It's scary. Oh it's awesome. They got their nexus swing in and just and then they get it back on their hind legs and draft fights. Let's talk about the quote unquote horns on their head or are they antenna's because they look like antennas or some sort of RF signal receiver? Right, you're not wrong. I know. The argument I got on this was like, what's happening? They don't make noise? Look how big they are, and they don't make noise none at all. They don't make Sorry, they don't make that much noise. How about that? Okay, but generally they don't make noise right like a horse does the ning elephant, elephants, cow's go move right? Yeah, the fun They're slow, kind of almost robotic, almost like they're waiting for the software to load.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: These are crazy arguments. I don't disagree. I'm not saying I believe them, but when they're presented in front of you, you go, wait a minute. They sleep standing up, okay, because you know, rebooting the whole system is takes a while if you have one of the windows we use. Yeah, big old long ass legs. I imagine it's hard to get up from down there. Yeah. Their tongues are grossly long and purple. Yeah, and they're like this weird grabber thing that you buy when you're trying to reach something on the top shelf. They eat from the tree tops, which gives them a perfect elevated surveillance position. And these are all arguments on why a giraffe isn't real. Birds always are hanging around them, which is the you know burns aren't real argument? Right? Zoos keep them behind a fence because they don't want the public too close to them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not like they're aggressive.
Speaker 1: I've written an elephant. Mm hmm. She was a nice lady. Stop on here before you get me a hit your microsoft, right, like these other animals you can get close to. Yeah, giraffes. No, here's the big one for me that put me in the hunh category. Okay, Safari tourism depends on them being real, so there's money to keep the storyline going. Okay, Okay, I guess that makes sense. You don't see rafts in normal life. You only see them in controlled environments, zoos, documentaries, safaris. Mm hmmm. Draft doesn't even feel like a weird a real word, No, sure doesn't. The how about this one? The babies drop six feet and it's fine. Yeah, that's got hurt Hm, they have no facial expressions.
Speaker 4: Well, neither do elephants.
Speaker 1: Elephant smile. You never seen an elephant open like grin really big when it opens its mouth, right, kind of like when the dog smiles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But when a draft choose like it choes on the side of its face. So I mean you could kind of say that they have no facial expression.
Speaker 1: I can't. Nope, every photo of a draft looks kind of like fake because the longer you stare, you're like, what am I looking at? Yeah? So bizarre. It is a bizarre animal. Yeah. And so again, I don't know if I'm on board with this conspiracy, but when you see the evidence lined up, you go, wait a minute, now I have I'm trying to remember. Something's popping in my brain. I have been at the Tulsa Zoo and fed a giraffe and it was terrifying. More I could imagine. I mean, he's like forty times or side when you see the giraffe lower down to you and you can hear the whirling of the mechanisms. No, it was to I've written elephants. I've been on camels and it was scary, but it felt oddly safe, right, and you see people play with elephants and wrestle with baby elephants. Do you see anybody do that with giraffes. There's a picture I saw this morning of a guy who was a photographer, and the story is allegedly he was out in the jungle taking pictures of animals and he waited so long. I guess he fell asleep, because that feels like a great idea in the jungle. And he woke up and there was a leopard or whatever on his like sleeping next to him. I don't know if any that's true. Good, good God. But you see things like this. You don't see stuff like this with giraffes. Do people ride giraffes? Has there ever been a time in history where people were like, let's ride girafts every other animal? We have figured that out. There is and oh god, there's a video I found. This was years years years ago of a guy who scaled a fence at a zoo and climbed up on a giraffe and wrote it for a little while. I gotta find it. I gotta find it. It's out there somewhere. They say he cannot really holistically be ridden safely. You don't say because they're sloped backs sharply downwards, offering no stable service. They're extreme heights fifteen to nineteen feet tall. One would require a ladder and falling off could be life threatening. And of course the don't supper gate. Those are wimpy excuses. We looked at a camera, went, okay, yeah, ostriches. People have ridden ostriches, so I don't want to hear like, ah, you might need a ladder. Okay, here's a TikTok video of a guy. I guess he's about to ride this draft. I almost send it to you. See y'all can watch it boom.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but I'm looking at these images of upclose pictures of a giraffe and their faces, and for the women that wear like the fake eyelashes. That's what we need to start calling that look giraffe flash because I'm almost jealous of a draft flash because they're beautiful. They're beautiful.
Speaker 1: So somebody's sent in a thing about drafts fornicating. Yeah, and I looked it up, and apparently female drafts give off no visual signs that they're fertile, and so they rely on a chemical in the P test to determine whether when a female's ready. So the male will follow a female and gently poke or nudge her rear end to encourage her to urinate. And then and then they decide based off I'm just gonna say a taste test to see if it's ready. Okay, So the male does the taste test and curls back his upper lip in a process called the fleshman response, which allows him to transfer sense to special sensory organs. This is not a great argument that they're not real or that they're real, because that is a wild, very complicated way for sex. Yeah, but animals do things differently. No, that's true. Look up, duck, I get it. If the test shows the female's fertile, the male will trail her patiently for days. Well that's what humans do, right, Just keep on pushing, man, wearing her down? Yeah, what are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? Hey? You want to you want to go out?
Speaker 5: Yet?
Speaker 1: Want to go out?
Speaker 5: Yet?
Speaker 1: When it go out? Yet? Goodness? Gracious? Yeah, drafts are bizarre animals. I just watched a draft give birth and I wanted to reach my hands out to help catch it. Didn't Michael Jackson have a draft. I don't know if that's a good barometer for anything. Also, it's been popping up on my FYP lately. There's a place I want to say here in Oklahoma where you can you're like staying in this cabin and here's the here's the video that they shoot. Right, You're staying in this cabin and you got this balcony and up comes this draft where you can like pet and feed the draft. I'm gonna have to do some more research into it because I'm like, that's that's kind of neat. I'd like to do that. I want to pet a draft. So somebody text in that they do exotic animal races at Reminton Park down in okc Uh and it was in April and they did Campbell's ostriches and zebras and it says and more and they compete on the main track and then they'll be flying pig races. How are we doing this? Sounds awesome? I don't know, man, Is that like midget toss? So the place I was talking about is called Safari Stays Stay Z and it's in when At, Oklahoma, which is about two hours south of here. And yeah, you can hang out, sleep overnight with drafts or book of luxury glamping safaris day.
Speaker 4: Let's go for it. I'm for it me too.
Speaker 1: Somebody text in whether you believe in creationism or evolution. To believe giraffes are fake is asinine? Settled down most mammals similar to drafts sleep standing up. Horses Nope. Seen them laying down. Cows nope? See them laying down, buffalos, Nope? Seen them laying down elephants sometimes. Also. Plenty of zoos allow visitors to feed pet giraftes. The Blank Park Zoo in Des Moines has giraffes you can pet and feed. I've done it. They are such cool animals. Or you're a part of it, you're one of those plants. To try and sell it, right, that's what we do. Right. When someone comes out with a counter argument, we're like, nah, huh, pedophile, you're your four pedophiles, huh huh. All right, we gotta take a break. We'll be back conspiracy theory Thursday, and again. I've got a very bizarre one that's gonna catch you off guard. What if Diner's Drive Ins and Dives isn't a food show? It is? Guy Fieri's reconnaissance tour. Okay, like, why would he need to do recon to build recipes? You know, you don't get to flavor town by it without visiting a few cities. That is that is true. So somehow he goes to these tiny, random restaurants all over America, like he's following coordinates, not yelp reviews. Right, it's catchy. It sounds casual the name of the show, but it's code for field locations, right, diners, drive ins, and dives. He always walks straight into the kitchen like he has clearance. Owners are never seems shocked enough that this guy's even appeared in there, Like they never seem starstruck. Right, every episode has an entrance, a handshake, an inspection, bite, and revelry. Yeah, okay, that's the formula that they follow pretty much. Right. His car is iconic. He's always screaming with the top down. Right. He wears his sunglasses on the back of his head because apparently the front's a little too much of a pain in the ass to put sunglasses there. His couchphrases always are that's money. You've never seen him chew his food or swallow it. You see him put it in his mouth. Go watch the videos. He will put the food in his mouth. He may chew a little bit, but you never see him go that's great, right, right, right, Maybe he's trying to watch his weight, you know, as a guy who's traveling around doing Reconna restaurants all over America, you know he's got to watch his girlish figure. Furthermore, Susan, you've never seen him being like, no, that's that's okay. I can see why people like it here, right, everything's just awesome. He's like, wow, And every single place is what family recipes. Who gives over their family recipe? And by the way, I've been to a couple of places he recommends. Yeah they're not good.
Speaker 4: I go ahead.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, I have honestly never watched a single episode of this show. You're not much of a food show type of guy, right, Yeah, you're right. I love them all, man.
Speaker 4: I went to Chicken Beer and Okay, see when it was on there fell in love with the place. And now that place is closed.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's just a little pop up shop to keep this thing going, to keep the show going. Yeah, isn't it weird when that happens. I always go, oh, no, maybe I have bad taste and it wasn't good, because that's happened to me before. I've eating places have been like they're so good and then they close and you're like, oh no, yeah, because if they were good, they'd still be open. And you're like, well, maybe they're not good with their books. Plenty of businesses aren't good with their books and stay open because it's good food. The show has been on forever. That's another argument that it's a reconnaissance show. It's not a show featuring good places. Nobody knows how he eats that much food and keeps going because he eats a lot. And to be honest, a lot of the things they make are not low in fat or low in caloric intake. And you're like, oh, he's only taking a bite. Yeah, guess what. They have to take multiple cuts, right, It's a production, right, which maybe explains why you never see he's spitting the food out, which to me, if you're in my restaurant and you're in my kitchen and I'm sharing my recipe and you go, yeah, that's a that's a little spit in the face man, or spit on the plate. But yeah, yeah, more garbage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd be offended.
Speaker 1: His outfit is always like so bombastic. You're like, what's happening with his fire attire?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How old do you think he is?
Speaker 4: Ah, I'll go with I feel like he's older than what he looks. Okay, I'm gonna say he is. I'm gonna go on the younger side. I'll say he's.
Speaker 1: Fift d four Okay, sixty three, he's fifty eight. What do you think is networth?
Speaker 4: This?
Speaker 1: Because the show has been on forever.
Speaker 4: I'll say he's worth fifteen million.
Speaker 1: Now was he like did he like have a line of restaurants and they then become the host of the TV show or was it straight? I'm just you know guy guy off the street posting shows. Now, I wish I could give you the the alchemy of guy fiery. But I'm gonna say he's worth fifty seven million, one dollars a lot. He's the highest paid chef on television. Chef. He has a bunch of restaurants. I've never seen him actually cook any man.
Speaker 4: And probably shirt line.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know if I disagree with you on the on the cooking thing. He has this show where people come to his ranch okay, and they they cook some stuff, and then he does the same thing. Doesn't really again, he's watching people make food. Huh right, yeah, and then he's got another tournament of champions guys grocery games if you've seen that, where they go and on through the grocery store and have to make food and or he gives constraints on them. Again, he's watching people make food. Like that's an interesting idea, yeah, making it. He feels like he is stealing people's restaurant ideas he owns and licenses. Ninety restaurants are crowned across seven states.
Speaker 4: Is a ripoff of like supermarket sweep Noore.
Speaker 1: It's a grocery store, but that's pretty much where the similarity ends. Right, Oh, he's got one in Durant, Guy Fieri's American Kitchen and Bar and Durant. That's got to be at the casino, right, I'm imagining. So I'm imagining. So I've eaten that one. Is it in the I think it's in the Cabos and Lucas Airport, okay, or maybe it's the Cancun Airport. And you're like you expect it to be good and you're like, nope, I'm in an airport eating food. It's exactly what you think it tastes like, Yes, this is at the Chalk Tawk Casina in Durant, and uh it looks like just regular old Uh. It was like, this picture is a burger. It looks like a damn good burger. Well hope it looks Yeah, it looks exactly. We got fine dining and casual dining. What's on his fine dining list? Oh no, that's just at the Chalk Talk Casina. Okay, where's I want a menu? There we go.
Speaker 4: The one in the airport, was it overpriced?
Speaker 1: Like area, Yes, it's an airport. Again, it is an airport. There's nothing. There is no great food at airport. It's full stop. You were in DFW waiting for a flight, and they had a California Pizza kitchen, which are They're really good. I've eaten at some of them. And then you see it's twenty dollars for like a small pi. I'm like, you can get bent oh my protein bar. It's fine. I'm fine. I don't need that. And I'm not dogging on guy here. He does raise a lot of money. He seems like a really great, nice guy. But back to that show where he has all these people on his ranch. He had his kid one time. Again, he's not cooking, he's watching people and like giving his two cents. And they made rice Crispy treats one time, and I went, you lost me. What's so special about your rice crispy treats? They got crack in them.
Speaker 4: Probably.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I've seen guy, because you know, there's like beat Bobby Flair. There's shows where chefs come on, even Food Network star chefs come on and compete, right, I don't know if I've ever seen him do that, him competing with other people. Yeah, cooks, I've never seen him cook. I could be wrong, but maybe he has only seen him eat. Oh I remember guys Big Bite. Yeah he did do that, but it's not on anymore, no wonder. I mean, you know, also, you make that much money and you you you suddenly go eh, I don't need to go to that meeting.
Speaker 4: He's a brand.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah for sure. I mean when you say the words Guy Fieri had all automatically, you know, but a picture in your head with this spiky frosted tips. Yes, he has a burger restaurant on carnival cruise ships. Okay, he's everywhere. I went to a barbecue place in Kansas City that was on the show, and it was pretty solid. But also it's pretty hard to miss with Kansas City barbecue. I don't disagree with that statement. If there's barbecue in Kansas City and it's been open for a duration of time, it's probably fine. That's one of my arguments about barbecue. You know how bad it has to be to mess it up. It's gotta be pretty bad. So, yeah, guy Fieri, is he stealing recipes or is he actually trying to help? Comparison, you don't see the guy from barstool going around. He goes to pizza places. He's helping those places, right, and you're seeing him actually eat the pizza. Yeah, So to me, they're dramatically different. It makes sense go to all these places, steal recipes, open up all these restaurants, and now you've already got a stockpile. All you got to do is deep deep deep deep deep. Uh huh not deep deep deep deep? Right?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: We add a chili powder instead of pea. Yeah, all right, we got to take a break. We'll be back join us on the line. Right now. It's Mike Malega with the Tulsa Drillers. Hey, buddy, how are you.
Speaker 5: I'm doing great, Corbin, good morning.
Speaker 1: I want to bring something up, but I don't want to be a curse. The guys are red hot right now, dude.
Speaker 8: We are man, We're uh, we're rocking. We seem to be scoring like seven or more runs almost every game, sitting in first place, a game and a half up. The only problem is that the team behind us is the Arkansas Travelers, and they're only a game and a half back and uh, and they're one of the most talented townsed teams in Minor League baseball, so we just got to keep fending them off. Sixteen games to go in the first half, so let's keep it going.
Speaker 1: When fourteen of the last sixteen games, that's an impressive streak to see unfold. And you're gonna want to make sure you witness what happens next when they're back home down at one Oak Field on June ninth, So make sure you get your tickets Tulsa Drillers dot com. And that's a big week. You know you guys have done the Mickey Mantle ring. I don't even know how many times, but it is always a massive night that when you guys do that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's a great one and we got got it stacked with fireworks. I mean, one of our best giveaways of the year. Mickey Mantle Night. Mickey Mantles sons, David and Danny are going to be here signing autographs on Saturday the thirteenth, and first two thousand fans are gonna get one of those rings, and then.
Speaker 5: We have fireworks after the game.
Speaker 8: And we've got our with the World Cup start, and we've got drillers, you know, soccer jerseys that we're giving out on Thursday, June eleventh with Thursday Thursday. So it's gonna it's gonna be a great week, important games and you talk about it all the time seeing the future stars, the big league stars today here at the ballparking. We've got three of the top four Dodgers prospects on the roster right now and that's a big part of why we're doing so well. But host Way DePaul is our one of our outfielders. He's the number one prospect in the organization. I don't think he's going to be here all season. This guy has been unbelievable. He's hitting like five hundred over the last three weeks. So really great talent, really great giveaways, great weather coming up, so it's a it's a good run right now. As the Drillers push of the first half championship.
Speaker 1: Mich willigus join us. Tulsa Drillers. Get your tickets Tulsa Drillers dot com. They're back in town on June ninth, and a whole slate of great games that are out there for you to see. One of the things I wanted to bring about Mickey Manton Night and just the promotions in general and just what your team has done so well of down at One Oakfield is that it is for baseball fans, like the Mickey Mantle stuff, right, and the Jenner Robinson stuff, but also just good family fun all around. It is a extremely well balanced for the diehard sports enthusiast that wants to see the baseball game unfold and be a part of that, but also just a good family event that you guys put on down at One Oakfield.
Speaker 5: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 8: I mean, and we always say this to everybody, like a lot of people will be like, oh, I have not been to a game, Like why not, Well, I'm not a baseball but you do not need to be a baseball fan to enjoy coming out and being proud of your city and rooting for the home team and seeing some fireworks and having your kids eat some dipping dots and get a picture taken or a high five from hornsby. I mean, it's just it's such quintessential Tulsa. It's hard to believe. But next year will be our fiftieth anniversary, Corbin. So the Driller's been started in nineteen seventy seven. Next year will be fifty years of Drillers baseball in Tulsa. So we love this community and the community loves the Drillers.
Speaker 1: And well, what is it your forty eighth with the organization?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I've been here for almost all of them. Shut up watching man, thirty two of them, just sixty plus percent of the Thank you, my.
Speaker 1: Very biggest join us from the Tulsa Drillers. Drillers Baseball happening at one Oak Field. They're back in town on the ninth. Make sure you get your tickets and you mentioned uh Jose D. Pollo and how great he's playing. But there's so many other guys here. Hope is playing unbelievably well the way he just hits the Dingers, Jake is playing really well. Who arese? Is there anybody else we need to make sure we mention.
Speaker 8: Mike Sarota, who just got called up to the team here a couple of weeks ago. He's the number four prospect in the Dodgers organization, and he's hit the ground running. I just think in our game story last night, I read that he's got an on base streak of forty three consecutive games, including all thirteen games he's played for the Drillers. So this guy just gets on base, he can mash, he plays good outfield defense. He's definitely another big league, big league star waiting to happen. You know, just a couple of years ago, we were talking about Andy pa Has. Remember you love calling him Pages, but Andy pa Has. This dude is going to be an All Star this year. He's like literally become one of the best outfielders in the National League. And I think we've got one or two more of these types of players on this team right now. So you just you're always going to see great talent, whether it's in a Drillers uniform or in our opposition. So this level of play in the Texas League is really really at the top.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we're not even talking about the pitching, which has also got some really great highlights from players as well. I do mention the you know, the future stars of Major League Baseball play at one oak Field. But for some reason, the Dodgers just have a great ability to bring real stars, like people that for sure you're going to see in October.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I mean, honestly, most teams have to trade away minor league talent, like their best prospects to get the players they need to try to make a playoff push in Major League Baseball. The Dodgers have just kind of mastered mixing in free agents and mixing in trades and mixing in minor league player development to build their World Series championship teams. What that does is it creates a backlog, and not everybody can make the big league team. So while they're outsigning free agents like Yamamoto and you know and Kyle Tucker, they're at the same time able to trade minor league prospects for more minor league prospects to keep restocking the pond, and that's where Tulsa really really benefits. They don't seem to ever have a drop off in the minor league system, and if anything, in the last couple of years, they've made it even stronger while they're winning World Series, which it's just it's an amazing job that they've done. So we're very fortunate to be associated with the Dodgers in that iconic brand.
Speaker 1: All right, make sure you see the Drillers are back in action June ninth. Down at one oak Field for the week. Get those tickets and punt them off, run home, do all that stuff. Do it digital, I believe is now actually how they do it. And go see some great games. You can get in early. Enjoy one of Oklahoma's largest outdoor bars. There's some great stuff happening at one Oakfield Family Field, family friendly stuff that you can be a part of. Let's talk some other baseball news showy Otani Is he gonna win the MVP again? I mean, this guy is on fire. He threw six scoreless innings. Was it yesterday? He threw six scoreless innings, two hits, struck out six, reached base five times. His era is point seven four.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I mean it's ridiculous.
Speaker 8: Yes, to answer your first question, I don't think there's any question he's gonna win the MVP. He is the best hitter in the National League, is probably the best pitcher of the National League. He's a unicorn. And it's unbelievable. Last night that you just mentioned, he gave up two hits I think in six innings, and he himself got on base five times. So he's pitching and the limiting teams that no base runners and just single handedly is on base almost every time he comes to the plate.
Speaker 5: So he is remarkable.
Speaker 8: And yeah, the Dodgers knew what they were doing when they when they opened up the brinks truck to pay him.
Speaker 1: And he's a Dodger for life, right, there's no way there are they going to always pay him whatever to keep him. Is there a way that there's that doesn't happen?
Speaker 8: No, his contract is so long. I mean it's gonna take him until he's honestly, he's on the back end of the career. So yeah, no, I think he's a he's one hundred percent of Dodger for life. And man, what he's done for just the game of baseball is incredible. The the international worldwide viewership of Major League Baseball right now is on an absolute all time high, and people love the narrative of you know, you know baseball is on the downtick. I mean, when you got guys like Aaron Judge and Showy Otani, you know, lighting up the world with interest and having incredible ratings, especially in Asia because of Otani, these guys we're seeing like peak MLB.
Speaker 5: This is the this is the golden era right now.
Speaker 1: We obviously don't want him to get injured. But if he got injured, would he rehab through the minor league system or would they just keep him close to LA.
Speaker 8: Here's what I tell people, Corbyn. I say, there's a better than zero percent chance that he could he could rehab here. But I think it's a lot closer to zero than any much higher than that. I just like, I just don't see him going out in a rehab assignment, going to spring training every year. The Dodgers invite us out for spring training every year. When they signed Otwi, just the level of security elevation that they have around him because the interest is so high, I just I don't know I would find it hard to believe, but there's a chance. There's absolutely one hundred percent chance they could say, hey, we need him to get three innings at a high level, and we're to send to Tulsa to have a start, and we would welcome him with open arms.
Speaker 1: Sure, and you never know, kershawl Right, that happened. There's just no way to know what can happen when that and not that we want that to happen. But you know, the news coming out of New York with Aaron Judge going to be missing some games with the bone bruise. It's worth asking because you never think someone that's this star studded is gonna get injured. But how do you feel about Aaron Judge getting injured? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Know, I mean he's been pretty pretty darn healthy for the last few years and it's just a bone bruise. I mean, I think he'll get through that. So, I mean, the Yanks are cruising as well, they're doing great. I think they'll be in fine shape. Hopefully it's not too long of an absence. But you know, that guy is also like a superhero. Loko Tani. It's amazing that you can have a guy like judge and he gets overshadowed today's day and age. I mean the guys that he should be and could be the greatest player in the game right now. But oh Tani certainly takes that one from me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. One other thing I wanted to bring up is where we are with Major League Baseball because some of the biggest names for the month of May, we're not the usual recycled names we hear the Otanis and everybody else. We saw Nick Kurtz get ALE Player of the Month, JJ led A get NL Player of the Month, TJ. Rumfield get Rookie of the Month, Munataka Murakami Ale Rookie of the Month. I mean Murakami had eight home runs in May before landing on the IL. So, I mean, these are some great stars that we're gonna It seems like the Major League Baseball has some really outstanding future in front of them if they can get the contract situation worked out for everybody.
Speaker 5: Oh, there's there's just no doubt.
Speaker 8: And that's why we talk about all of these the players that we get to see here in the Texas League right now, the talent level and the miners and the young talent at the major league level is really a great reason to be excited about the you know, the game of baseball right now. And you mentioned Murakami, the guy from the White Sox. The White Sox have been the laughing stock of Big League baseball right in the last two or three years.
Speaker 5: We've talked about it. Hey, it's April fifteenth. Are they eliminated yet?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: It's a joke.
Speaker 8: They've been so bad and they sign this guy. It's a shocker that they get this incredible player, you know, from Asia, away from teams like the Red Sox and the Yankees and the Dodgers. He goes to the White Sox who's lost like one hundred and ten games the last two years, and they're thirty three and twenty. They are two and a half games out of first place. They're four games over five hundred and if the season ended today, the White Sox will be in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 8: So, like, there's parody in baseball, And you know, it just shows you when you can get one or two stars and make a couple of changes, how quick your fortunes can change in the game of Major League baseball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go down and see some of these great stars that are playing at one Oak Field, including your Tulsa Drillers, who are red hot. They're back in town on June ninth. Of course they're going to have the regulars two dollars Tuesday. There's a day game on Wednesday the tenth. The Drillers soccer jersey giveaway is on Thursday the eleventh, as well as the Thirsty Thursday. They've got these Tee Town Clowns Night that's happening on the twelfth. There is so much happening, Fireworks, Mickey Mantle Night, so many great events happening at One Field next week when they're back in town. Get your tickets. Tulsa Drillers dot com. Mike always great talking to.
Speaker 5: You man YouTube, Corbin, appreciate you guys. Have a great weekend.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll be back big Man Morning Show returns Lack.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Corbin. Happy twenty fifth birthday to porn star Chloe Cremes. You can see this freaky gal in Bounce House, Org Cherry on Top and Harry Lesbian bathroom Orgy. She takes pride in her pubic and armpit hair.
Speaker 1: So discuss I agree. Good morning Gimpie, Good morning Corbin. You want the chillis seats in the house. I got them. We call in the silver seats. We teamed up the cores. Like to get you four front road tickets. There we concert show a goove inside Riverspirit Casino. How to get in on it, It's easy, click on the contestap right there on the free iHeartRadio. It's tip very big Mad Morning Show's top list random topics, randomly drawn with random results. Now here's Corbyn, Gimpi and Lindsay with this week's topless. All right, this week's topless is pretty fun. Bad things to say to someone that's high, Bad things to say to someone that's high. What you got, Lindsay?
Speaker 4: Number five, If the cop at the door wants to talk to you, Yeah, it sucks, right.
Speaker 7: A.
Speaker 4: Number four, I think your mom's home.
Speaker 1: That sucks for gimb That would probably scare them, but for different reasons.
Speaker 4: Yes, So what are you gonna do about the baby?
Speaker 1: What baby? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Right exactly? Number two Ask them about their important work meeting that they have in the morning or breakfast scheduled with the family, because chances are that's not really something that's happening, and you can just freak them out, like what what meeting. You told me you had a meeting tomorrow morning.
Speaker 1: I work at McDonald's.
Speaker 4: Man, he said, you had a meeting with your boss, or uh, don't forget your brunch with your mom and dad, or yeah whatever, breakfast early breakfast. And then number one for me, your dad is dead. I the night I found out my dad was dead, I was high af I don't ever. I mean, I don't want to say I don't ever, because I do. But it's like once every blue moon, and I had just smoked a joint. It was like ten o'clock and my grandfather called me and I didn't answer the phone because I was high. And he kept calling and I answered what And I was like hello, and I don't want to answer the phone high, especially with my grandfather calling. He was like linz And I was like, hey, it's like I got bad news. Your dad is dead?
Speaker 1: Man over the phone exactly.
Speaker 4: It wasn't a It wasn't a are you sitting down? You know you're not driving? Are you like? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Right, come home? We need to talk to you. Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, we're seven hundred and forty miles away from each other. Still, yeah, And it wasn't like, hey, your dad was in an accident, it was your dad is dead.
Speaker 1: Should that have come from him or should your mom have called you? Well?
Speaker 4: Mind you they were divorced, so my grandparents were not speaking to my mom really like they didn't have a relationship anymore. Yeah, this is which I know, which is totally crazy to me too, because my my dad and my mom were together longer than what my dad was with my grandparents. Does that make sense, Like my dad he was with your mom longer than he was a child. Yeah, and so yeah, which crazy? I mean I was the one that had to tell my mom that's wild too. Yeah, it was all crazy, crazy, crazy crazy. I mean to talk about killing someone's buzz instantly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, that'll be up.
Speaker 4: Yeses, and I had walked out of my friend's house where we were. I was standing outside in his driveway and I just let out this blood curdling scream and just dropped to the Sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why the number one response when people get phone calls like that about somebody dying, they go, nuh huh no, right, it's so unbelievable. Yeah, correct. Yeah, how long after you found out did you tell your mom.
Speaker 4: Well, it was probably a couple of hours because I couldn't find her. I didn't know where she was. It was a Friday night. She was at a friend's house, and it took me calling around to her friends to find her.
Speaker 1: Yikes. Yeah, we're doing our top list. We're doing the top five bad things to say to someone that's high. What do you got, gimpie? Did you hear that? A good one? Always know?
Speaker 5: Here? What?
Speaker 1: Yeh? There's a cricket chirping? I'm not sure? Can't be can be an alarm? Number four? Your mom's on the phone. Yeah, almost like your mom's at the door, but your mom is on the phone. Uh. Number three, dude, I ate the last bit of your ice cream.
Speaker 4: That's like as bad as there's no snacks in the house.
Speaker 1: Get out of my house. Number two, bad thing to say to somebody that's high. Hey man, we're out of weed. And then number one Number one I think is the worst thing to say to somebody that's high, or at least to hear when you're high, is I'm gonna need you to step out of the car.
Speaker 4: Oh God.
Speaker 1: I top list, b mms and what your top five things would be to say to somebody that's high. Some of them are already coming in. Number five for me, stare and then say.
Speaker 5: But why.
Speaker 4: That's good. Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: Number four, I can do magic. Oh yeah, right, there'll be intrigue and then confusion. A doctor Oz or not a doctor Oz. That that one guy who does on the Mentalist. He would be fun to have around. Yes. Number three, act like you snap, you saw like a snake or something. Oh god, oh god, yeah, yeah, that's terrible. You get somebody up out of their seat real quick. Number one did the TV just move? Oh good lord, No, maybe I don't know. You don't even you don't say another word, you can just make right. And then number one for me that I have on the top five things bad things to say to someone that's high is I'm just waiting for you to finish your sentence. Man, huh, I didn't say anything.
Speaker 4: Did I say something?
Speaker 1: Somebody text in Number five your hands are huge the size of that chicken. Did you hear that? That's a good one. Speak gibberish. I have done that. I have done pig Latin and they were like, I'm like, I'm talking normal, right, or just move your mouth right, put on a kung Fu movie, right, I think I've gone deaf. Man. This is a good one too. That someone texting, oh glad you're back. Where'd you go? Oh? Good lord?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And then number one, according to this person, of the bad things to say to some one who's high, man, you're turning into Gary Busey. Ha ha. For those that don't know, Gimpy is doing something Gary Busey did talk about, like geese from whatever. I don't know what it was. Yes, crack me the hell up. This is a good one. Somebody said, uh, shake Christmas lights at them while screaming.
Speaker 5: We.
Speaker 1: Damn ambulance. But I don't see a lot of ambulances with green lights on them or that small right, but just do the siren right. Bad things to say to someone that is high as I bet you won't pussy. Uh yeah, watch me as they jump out the window. Anytime I've been in a Sesson like ass heavy session and someone's been like that type of thing, most of the consensus of the room is probably not Yeah, you're right, and I'm moving. I'm comfortable. This couch has a vice grip on my heart. I like being one with the furniture, or I always look around, even if I'm the only one in the room, Like you're talking to me, I'm just watching the TV.
Speaker 5: Move.
Speaker 1: Usually I just say something like sorry, no, I'm so sorry because of the weed and your eyes. All Right, we got to take a break. We'll be back. This is gonna be awesome. These are phrases that people use as compliments, but they're actually manipulative. Oh nice, Yeah, yeah, uh, this is a really good one. This connection is once in a lifetime. Think about when you hear that, usually in a breakup, maybe when someone's trying to get you to go out with them. Yeah, sometimes they use it when they're trying to sell you a timeshare. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Typically that's a hindsight statement. That's not a foresight statement. Right man, that was a once in a lifetime opportunity for me to get on the in the bus with drowning pull and new cocaine. Right.
Speaker 4: I remember using it to I was in elementary school in Disney World. Nah, I don't know if we were in we were in Florida for sure, but it was a way for me to buy a puppet, a ventriloquist type puppet had it. It was two hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: So you still have it, no, of course not. But you got it. I did.
Speaker 4: I told my aunt, I'm like, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. I could learn how to be a ventriloquist. It could be it could be a career opportunity for me.
Speaker 1: This thing bring it argument, Yes, Jeff Dunham, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yes, And this thing was like a Jeff Dunham type puppet.
Speaker 1: It was Oh, I would take so I know, dude, listen. It was big.
Speaker 4: It was a cat, and it was dressed and clothing. It had sunglasses on its face, a tied eyed outfit.
Speaker 1: And how long did you play with it until you finally put it down?
Speaker 4: Honestly, I think I had that thing until I was probably in high school really, and when you got it probably fourth grade.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so you're looking at a good five six years something like that.
Speaker 4: I never ever learned how to properly use it, but legit, I mean I did. His name was Johnny Cool.
Speaker 1: His name I think I did.
Speaker 4: I think I did it.
Speaker 1: Just whip it out in front of everyone.
Speaker 4: Oh No, I was an only child.
Speaker 1: I had an erne friends and when your friends come over that it's one of the more annoying things that only child say, like they blame their only childness on stuff.
Speaker 4: It's the truth, No it's not. I was in my room playing with this cat in the mirror.
Speaker 1: This says they're over five hundred full time, full time professional ventriloquists globally.
Speaker 4: One of them one like America's got talent.
Speaker 1: Wasn't there a kid on this girl from Oklahoma City? Yeah? Yes, but that doesn't mean anything. Tell me your name.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but it worked for me when I was a kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is manipulative, that's for sure. That's awesome. Here's another one. I've never met anyone like you. Oh yeah, I've said that a few times, and sometimes they call that love bombing. Yeah, you're the only one who understands me. Look for you then, for real, you're so complex, there's only one person in this world that get you. You're so comp you're so generous. How's that manipulated? Okay, I'm glad you asked. This says a manipulative people will often rely on complimenting someone on specific traits. They'll gush about how someone is being so loyal or so generous, meaning that now they feel this weight of having to keep up with these praises until the end of time. People naturally just want to stay consistent with how someone claims to see them. Okay, okay, that makes sense. Yeah, I love how you think. Again, this is manipulating a lot of these you've heard are believe that guys have said this to girls. Oh yeah, or some girls have said this to guys. And how much manipulation happens in the beginning of a relationship. It is insane, isn't it. When you sit down and really think about it, you know you're not selling yourself. You're just, you know, trying to bend their will, brainwash them. Yeah, yeah, you are trying to break them. You're so good with money. Do you mind paying this bill? Oh? Good, right, I don't care what compliment either one of you give me. I'm not paying a bill for you at all. No, I'll ask for that, right. A wild catastrophe happens in your life, I may help out right, but not because you asked me. I'll do it on my own. Right.
Speaker 4: You might say, hey, guys, want to go to lunch, I'm paying I.
Speaker 1: Would never say that. I would never. I would never say that. That's also a manipulative move because you're trying to manipulate the others into liking you and going to lunch with you. Yeah. Now, if we go to lunch, which has happened, and I pay the bill, that's completely different. But if I beg you to go to lunch with me by all freeing to pay, I don't have any friends. Will you please come to lunch?
Speaker 4: Feel like I always feel like if you ask someone to lunch, it's just.
Speaker 1: That it's not what you said, though, I asking someone to lunch is not the same statement as will you go to lunch with me? All?
Speaker 3: Bye?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And I don't expect if somebody asked me to go to lunch, I'm not expecting them to pay for it, right or whatsoever. But if you do offer it, I'm gonna take you up on it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're so good with money. Oh no, we did the You're the reason this works so well. Okay, automatically, if you hear that, know, somebody, you must be urinating in the wind because and then they're telling you it's raining, because that is not true.
Speaker 4: What if you said to someone we're the reason this works.
Speaker 1: So well, I'm putting that in the same boat. Okay, Uh, you're the only one I can really count on. Yeah, yeah, I see that. That's a manipulation thing, for sure. You're so understanding. Yeah, I believe that as well. Says when you try to bring up an issue that you may have with a manipulative person, they suddenly showering you with compliments that are clearly meant to disarm you. Yeah. Referred to as the disarmed tactic. Manipulative people will pull this out when they are trying to apologize or make things right. I can see us being great in the future. This is a lot of people use this to I know this tactic because it is used in multiple scenarios, not just in relationships. And it's called future faking. Right. How about your boss saying, hey, it's going to be in a year XYZ will happen, right, and then nothing happens. Yeah, happens a lot. And in relationships, if you're trying to manipulate someone into being with you. It's a really interesting sentence that is in this article. Manipulators are actually really only buying patience.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they know they know there's no such thing as the future. It's their way of having to avoid living up to the other person's wants and needs.
Speaker 4: Here and now.
Speaker 1: Right. Most people are incapable of handling hearing something and just letting it sit, so they do things like this. Right. If someone came to you and was like, oh, you're so understanding, I would go thank you. Yeah, and then that would right off my back. Yeah, well, what do you mean you're not going to put IOU's in my emotional bank account. Well he's cutting me off or whatever. He's being rude to me, but he says, I'm so understanding, right, mm hmm, No, no, no, you do not get that with me. Uh, moving on. I was telling Gimpie this the other day because there was a lot of Marilyn and Roe stuff on the TV, because it was she was supposed to be one hundred, which is I always think it's interesting when they celebrate someone who's been dead for a while. Anyway, there I was. They were playing the clip of her singing Happy Birthday to the president. Historical moment, right, Yeah, A lot of people turn to that as like, oh, such a cool moment, so sweet.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Most people don't know she died a few months after that. What did she die of? Lindsay, drug overdose? Pill overdose? Right now? Back up, Yeah to that moment and she's high. Uh huh, I'm gonna go sing to the president.
Speaker 4: Be birth.
Speaker 1: I watched the video. You went back and watch it. I talked about it, like, yeah, you're one hundred percent right. She looks out, she looks like she's rolling.
Speaker 4: But to be fair, I feel like she always looked a bit high.
Speaker 1: No, not in the end her eyes. No, not in the end. Good well, she was because she was so unhappy with her life. But in that video in particular, that we put on this pedestal of being this great event, and the president just like, ah, there's the girl I had sex with, right, this crazy bitch breaking into my birthday party in Madison Square Garden and it forced there like you can't stop me. I'm I'm going out right now, and it's like this is awkward, But in reflection it's looked as not awkward because when people die, we put them in this great instead of like, no, she was a pill problem, right, being the crazy ex out of her mind. Go watch that video again with that mindset in color, the black and white version, whatever you'd like, lindsay, it didn't matter, it's all the same VID you Yeah, and you just see like because you can see her eyes floating. Yeah, there's this thing that happens when people are on certain pills and you could get their eyes obviously dilate, but they float like. It's almost like a fifty foot stare kind of thing that happens, and she's doing it right there. I was watching it on the news and I was like, wait a minute, and then they're like, and should I Just a few months after that and he went, oh, no, she's high there. Yep, Yep, she's high. People don't know the story. People really don't know the story about her all right. Well, they just see her as the girl with the skirt blown up, the sex symbol, right, all these things, which she was. But she was a nobody. She got plucked from obscurity, forced into this super fast environment, pulled in a hundred different directions. Couldn't handle it. I don't know if she couldn't handle it, but that's a lot for an individual to take on. Hence the self medication. It was never a world she wanted right then she got it. Yes, And if you know anything about female celebrities in that time besides that they weren't allowed to have bank accounts. That's the truth is that they were forced into contracts to do things they didn't want to do, and I don't always mean sexually. Go read about Alfred Hitchcock in the Manipulation of Female Actresses and how he forced them into contracts and then tortured them physically and mentally while they were under his control. You think Marilyn Monroe was abstained from that, No, of course not. Yeah, wild, wild when you think about it in that context. All Right, we're gonna take a break. We'll be back.