Speaker 1: Okay, hello, we are alive. Finally.
Speaker 2: It is Friday, November eighth already, and over here in Mountain Standard time, it is ten oh six a m. So something interesting occurred.
Speaker 1: I gotta miss.
Speaker 2: Phone doesn't ring, but it just always tells me I have a miss call.
Speaker 1: That's stupid.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we have something kind of neat that just occurred. So I hope everybody will do this. It's really not that difficult. It's fun. It's something that you can do to change things for the better. And who better?
Speaker 1: Who better?
Speaker 2: So I got this email. I got two of them. Actually I'll start with this one. He says, Hello everyone. President elect Trump has tasked Robert Kennedy Junior with figuring out how to make America healthy again. I guess one hundred and twenty years was enough, uh, of the complete opposite and wrong.
Speaker 1: Way to do things.
Speaker 2: He is looking for the right people for the job. Nominate me for this task force, and let's see what happens. Here's the link, DMO torpedoes and full speed ahead. And when you hear that, you must already recognize that's doctor Glitton. So this is what happens when you click on the link that I will show you in the description here it's right there.
Speaker 1: So it says nominees dot maha now dot org, m a h A n OW dot org.
Speaker 2: For those of you listening on podcasts, it's nominees spelling that is n O M I n E E s dot m a h A now dot org. And here are the steps. What did you say? Let's see Step one, click the damn link. Step two, submit nomine that's what you click tab on upright hand corner. Step three, you will be asked to fill in a number of fields. Here are the answers. Nominee name, Peter Glidden, n D email d R Glidden at ProtonMail, dot com, phone eight y five three four seven three six nine six bio. And then you put leave bigfarm behind dot com backslash doctor Glidden publications, everybody sick and I Know I a tepticure with holistic medicine, Amazon websites, leave Bigfarmer behind dot com videos tune in in the list reference social media links below. Also watch this one and that's leap big Farmer behind dot com back lesh maha.
Speaker 1: He made one for it.
Speaker 2: Socialist rumble at doctor Glynnen, YouTube at doctor Glydden and the rest okay, So nominators thoughts on what would make this nominee a value member of a future Trump Unity government. I'm going to say before I even look at this, is that who better to be in charge of nutrition than doctor Peter Glidden and doctor Manso. You should fill out a separate one for him, and you don't have to go into detail like I saw somebody wrote in like takes on Big Farmer. It's like, don't you these people are paid by Big Farmer. You don't want to say that directly, you know, you want to say all the positives that are neutral, you know, and rather than you know, expert on nutrition understands whole foods and their importance to help, you know, uses what they call clinical nutrition to you know, solve Prepel's ailments. You don't even want to say curious disease because that's not something they want to hear. Because these little bastards are going to be scrutinizing these nominations. It's not going to be somebody with an open mind, right, They're going to be watching their bottom line. So just be careful when you do things like that. So he says number one is confident doctor Peter Glindon is a licensed nature pactic. Doctor number two is honest, has integrity and courage. Doctorter Glennon calls well he wrote it in there, doctor Puit and calls out big Pharma to his own peril. See, I would have like left that away personally in my opinion, because you got to think about who your audience is here when you're writing this is respectful. Doctor Peter Glidden had gained the respect of his community and collaborates with many on podcasts and disseminating impactful medical knowledge. And Daniel Christos is awesome. Oh no, it doesn't say that.
Speaker 1: Has a proven record.
Speaker 2: His many podcasts are full of thankful followers that have been cured of many diseases. Again, I would have said ease deveilments or something like that, because again, you have to understand your audience.
Speaker 1: I mean, you do your way, you do it your way.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying, why are we looking to tell them everything up front and were hard in your sleeve? Or do you wait till you get in the door and then you could express your philosophy.
Speaker 1: And your.
Speaker 2: Your your your opinions once you're already in You know what I mean? That's all I'm saying, there's triggers on these people, and they're not they're not good. So anyway, and this is what the website looks like. This is Kennedy Maha. There you go, So top right hand corner, see that little red buttons and submit numinee. That's where you would submit oddly enough, all right, and there you go. There's some more stuff in here. Department of Health and Human Services is what he wants. So it says agencies for which the nominee is best suited. Department of Health and Human Services. Could you imagine, doctor Glyndon, Do you know how things would not mean? It would be better depending on how much pushback there is. And there we understand what I mean. Yeah, Boom says love that last doctor g chat yesterday. All right, so that was that. No, let's get into this next thing.
Speaker 1: Here. Do we have to do that?
Speaker 2: I do, okay, So now we're going to do this. So this time I have to cook that part my will and you can fill in whatever else you want to put in after that. My will to whatever is not high today FTJ is down. By the way, you're not watching an NFTJ. I tell you that much, right, now.
Speaker 1: There we go. So let's start with this one. Here it's on, So here we go.
Speaker 2: Here's an update, and this is going to tie into what we're going to talk about today if I have the energy to actually read.
Speaker 3: I'm the woman that was responsible for reporting pean At the squirrel and Fred the raccoon, which resulted in them being taken from their home and then euthanized.
Speaker 4: Her name is Monica Kessler and she's from Texas.
Speaker 1: And Kessler Kessler.
Speaker 2: Right, Let's get that for a second, showing sir name Kessl has multiple origins including German, Dutch and oh look at that Jewish, Ashkenazi, trashcan Nazi. Surprise, surprise, surprise, surprise.
Speaker 1: Back to it.
Speaker 3: She bragged about reporting Pena and Fred, and since then she has deleted her accounts.
Speaker 2: Bragged about it, bragged about ripping somebody's basically their family members, their children away from them and murdering them.
Speaker 1: That sounds very Ashkenazi to me.
Speaker 3: She deleted all of her social media accounts because everybody's extremely upset about this wrongful euthanasia. And for those of you that don't know, pin At the Squirrel was a beloved squirrel on social media with millions of followers, who was taken from his home on Wednesday, who was raised by this family as a baby and then taken from his home because of a complaint by this woman. Both Pina and Fred the raccoon were euthanized. But the thing that's crazy about it is she's a photographer, that's a conservationalist. A lot of what she does is film nature, but had no problem ruining this squirrel and raccoon's lives and the life of many other rescue animals.
Speaker 1: What about the lives of Mark and his wife.
Speaker 3: Because Pena and Fred were bringing in a lot of money that was helping a lot of rescue animals. This is part of the reason why everybody's upset and now all that is gone because of one person.
Speaker 4: I feel terrible for their family.
Speaker 2: So let's just stop for a second and look at that. Because this is what internet can do, and this is what this system that we live in does. Anybody. They don't have to even live in the same state as you can make a complaint to anyone. And because the system is always looking for excuses to flex their muscle, exercise their chek a like police state influence on other people unsuspectingly. They will take that and run with it regardless. No, there's no process of you know, verification of a complaint none whatsoever. They don't have to verify anything. They don't do it, then they should, But that's not the point. Somebody from a distance watching something on TikTok or Instagram had a bug up her ass because she's a freaking busybody with an ill intent for other humans, decided to turn them in, saying I fear because of my expert knowledge of being a nature photographer.
Speaker 1: Somehow makes that I don't know what the hell that means.
Speaker 2: I feel that they have Rabi's Well, we're gonna get into how rabies isn't even a freaking thing at all at all? Fraud since pasture. So this is a complete live This is more of the same wave lie crap. This is the virus fraud in action. This does tie in directly to what we're talking about today, And when you get done watching the show today, you're gonna be either a plenty pissed but also very well informed. And hopefully this these amount of examples that I'm showing you, you're gonna be hard pressed to find. Well, what about this one when it comes to viruses. We've gone through all of this information in the last four episodes of this part of this series, and way more before that for the last six years of how this is all a fraud. All injections are poisonous because it's the improper, unnatural way to administer anything.
Speaker 1: Period.
Speaker 2: Drugs do not do anything but poison you and put a strain on your body to have to react because it's being forced into doing something negating, well not negating, but ignoring what it else is causing to adjust to it. Anti virals and anti biotics are straight poison. And the level of antibiotic that they give people who they are trying to preventively stop you know, some kind of virus from from harming you know, in a crisis event quote unquote, they're deadly. And then they say, oh, it was the blah blah blah that got him. He died of Remember the doctor forty seven years old died of quote unquote avian flu. No, they shot him full of freaking antibiotics and anti virals and it killed them. And then they're like, oh, that's a that's a death for them because he got exposed to it. There's No, there's no rhyme or reason. There's no verification any of this. They never ever isolate anything because it's all smoke and mirrors. It's just an excuse to poison and kill. And they believe their own bullshit and that's why the doctors die too.
Speaker 4: Flee.
Speaker 1: Oh what do you got? I think, so the next one.
Speaker 2: And give me a yo yo yo. Yes it does if you can hear them, because otherwise I actually do it all over again. This guy's here offends me. It's Nikki Holliday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I'm not. I'm not thrilled with him.
Speaker 2: But at least he's talking about this, and this is the information that we're looking for.
Speaker 1: So okay, okay, well you know Colleen.
Speaker 2: If so, Colleen, since we're here, says I nominated him, but I didn't have all the pertinent info because I got the second email with all of it afterward. Hopefully it won't affect anything. I think it's better that it's not cookie cutter. You know that it's not a carbon copy each time. I think it's better that you know, you expressed it in your own way. I mean having the details of you know, h you know, Health and Human Services is the department, and you know those little details like that, that's that should be consistent. But as far as how you you know, express why you think so, I think that's a I think it's good that it's a little b different. Mine's gonna be different. I'm not gonna follow a pattern or a copy and paste.
Speaker 1: So all right.
Speaker 2: And yeah, so yeah again once again, if you're used to watching this on FTG media, it's it's not working right now.
Speaker 1: All right, here you go.
Speaker 4: What the squirrel and Fred the ratcou.
Speaker 2: Come on now, I gotta start it all over. Hopefully it wasn't anything important the first few seconds. All these should be audial on is.
Speaker 1: This went on? Yeah? Just just that one wonderful boone.
Speaker 4: Has finally come out to speak her side of the story. She started a TikTok profile.
Speaker 2: The bitch is crying, she caused pain, and then she's the victim off of Ashkenazi.
Speaker 4: Of her and plans to go live tomorrow around eight pm.
Speaker 3: The first thing she dropped earlier today is a message that says, I reported this squirrel on the raccoon because I genuinely feared.
Speaker 1: That they might have rabies.
Speaker 2: It might from a distance. This person first said that they got bitten by them.
Speaker 1: That was the That was the intel there. So that was a fucking lie, you know.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna I'm gonna write you, I'm gonna see if I can find the other one. But because there was a high stress situation, because Pina didn't didn't recognize these assholes in uniform when they go to grab him, he did bite one of them. That doesn't mean he's rabid, but I'm sure that influenced their decision or gave him more of an excuse to do what they did. They didn't watch, so what was wrong with thread? Why couldn't they put him an observation for the ten days? They can't run tests because there's nothing to fucking test for. Raybi's is a fucking lie. The same exact quote unquote symptoms present themselves from malnutrition, and.
Speaker 1: We'll read about other things that could produce it.
Speaker 2: But guess what, folming of the mouth isn't one of them, and obviously neither of them were doing that.
Speaker 1: Anyway. This is all bullshit, all of it.
Speaker 2: Every last bit of what you've been told about what causes illness is a lie, a goddamn lie.
Speaker 3: Tension was to ensure that everyone, including the owner, would be safe. First off, mind your own business. That squirrel on, that raccoon, and whatever that family's got going on has nothing to do with you.
Speaker 4: You can read the rest, but I care not to. She ends it with, forgive me no.
Speaker 3: Then she gets bold enough to drop a v of both the squirrel and the raccoon in heaven. Bro, you're the cost of them going to heaven. But easily the craziest thing she did was drop a video of herself crying. There is no world that this is gonna work. Dude, there's gonna be no sympathy in this matter. Then she drops a video of her out and about like we care. And then she posts this video of squirrels attacking people, which leads me to believe.
Speaker 4: That she is not sorry for what she did.
Speaker 1: But what do you guys think? All right, So there you go.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if you caught how hideous she is, but look, keep that in mind when we go to this next one, because this is one of the motivations. It was envy and jealousy, awful ashkanazi of her again and it says, so we know the real reason why the woman Monica.
Speaker 1: Okay, and just in case that part gets cut off.
Speaker 3: Now I know the real reason why the woman Monica filed the complaint against Peanut the Squirrel and Fred the Raccoon.
Speaker 1: Fucking jealousy, That's what it was to hurt her.
Speaker 3: It's because INC Goddess here also goes by INC underscore Danny is an OnlyFans model and Monica.
Speaker 2: Here was just a fat ugly discussing horrific Ashkenazi and bread and therefore hates every other woman on the planet.
Speaker 3: It's so spiteful and hateful towards these people for not only having animals and being profitable, but because she's involved in adult content. There is no other reason why she was so adamant about ruining these people's lives.
Speaker 4: And I'll say this, the world is tough enough.
Speaker 3: Whatever people have to do to make a living and get buy in this economy is their business.
Speaker 2: And on that note, just so everybody knows, my Only Fans page should be up in about a week.
Speaker 3: Nobody should be shamed for how they make money. So because of the passing of Fred and Penat, there's a go fundme started by INC Goddess and her husband to help pay for all the other animals that are rescued that need help. You can find a link on her page if you want to support these animals. It's definitely what Fred and Peanut would have wanted. What happened is a shame because these people are doing more than most people would do with the money that they have, and I believe protecting and helping rescue animals is one of the greatest things you can do.
Speaker 2: So so there you go, petty, little minded, fucking pieces of shit who cause murder and destroy families and ruin people's lives. When ashke Nazi and oh wait, hold on, there's more, that's not the only one.
Speaker 1: Hold on.
Speaker 2: I think I've shown you this before, but what the hell, let's do it again, all right, So when you come to my ball of user's page, well let's look at this one first. It would have ended differently. Arm your scrolls, everybody, But there is a kind of a message here for us in that bill got to happen on any level. Apply that to whatever situation you feel he should. So I wrote something here last night I was lee. I probably didn't type everywhere correctly, and so there's a huge lesson to learn here. The system isn't made to protect but to prey on you. It has been infiltrated and co opt co opted. A random woman with the ove name of Kessler called it a complaint with no evidence or justification, told lies and claimed rabies, which I can prove isn't a virus and doesn't exist as a contagion. And that's all it took. That's all it took for four other oives that have no business in state or federal government to sign off on and pass to a judge for an order. This was an investigation that was launched. Guilt was already assumed. Mark and his wife, the homeowners were intruded upon by false constitutional authority.
Speaker 1: But I would saying Mark.
Speaker 2: Now, Mark was treated as a criminal and his family member were abducted and murdered. They didn't observe the animals to see if they were quote unquote rabid, which isn't the thing as they are supposed to. They murdered them almost right away. This was not a legitimate act of concern for the animals. It was a cold blooded hit by what could be equated to a check of police. If these were your children, would you sit outside or would you make every effort, including paying the ultimate price, an attempt to put down the would be thug assassins.
Speaker 1: They deceived Mark. He didn't know what they were going to do to them.
Speaker 2: Don't never let authorities take any one or any loved pet from you.
Speaker 1: Resist all assaults on your natural rights.
Speaker 2: Express your rights, Stand for yours and your family's right to be left alone when they come to your door.
Speaker 1: Don't make it easy. And then there you go.
Speaker 2: I've shown you this before. I didn't write this, I didn't type this, I didn't put this together. I actually barred it from somebody who was sharing it on their telegram. But there wasn't theirs either.
Speaker 1: Thanks jose So Polka, He says, these wayves.
Speaker 2: In charge of the New York Department of Environmental Conservation ordered the kidnapping and execution of a harmless squirrel. Here's the murderers who were not allowed to say so because their tribe owns everything, including the country through murder, treasure, treachery, usury, victimhood and trump. I could have added that I'm very sorry for your loss. Same rotten cult of death every time, and I put at penat on there.
Speaker 1: That's marks there.
Speaker 2: Ye know, somebody had something funny that I guess they thought that was funny. The squirrel was a Hamas sympathizer. They need to be brought up on animal cruelty church. I didn't even see these before they determined. And then I said, you know the animal cruelty charges. I go the departments. They determined those roles themselves through their agencies, and therefore aren't held to any standards themselves.
Speaker 1: But so wake up here. Don't expect the system to indict the system. It's not gonna happen. They are free of any scrutiny.
Speaker 2: And just so you know, here's both Bolsheviks killed sixty million people before World War two and.
Speaker 1: How many after.
Speaker 2: We'll just keep adding it up. COVID is part of their shit too. All right, I'm gonna have to find a video for you. I have something that something came up, and I gotta go take care of it real quick.
Speaker 1: So let me go ahead and do that. And then.
Speaker 2: I think I know exactly what I want to do here. I was catching up a lot, like I think something just came out yesterday. But up until then I had watched all the crow houses I hadn't seen before. Destabilization is a new one and a detox nano particles naturally. Oh no, that's just a that's a never mind, that's an ad Uh. Yeah, looks like he has two up here though the last four hours. Maybe it's the same exact video today. Oh yeah, it is, because these.
Speaker 1: Aren't hidden from her site. God damn it. Why they do that.
Speaker 2: Like white people are. If you're I've said this before, but it needs to be said again. If you're on the same platform as the person who actually produces the stuff, why the hell would you mirror it for you for your channel? You know, like I mean, repurpose it, repost it the same exact video and do it fifty times on fifty different channels. That takes away from the person who actually put it out there in the first place. You're not helping them, it's not it's you're you're doing the exact opposite in fact, So the fuck stop it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: There's lots of good stuff here. The final chessboard one was annoying it. Max was great and there's a lot of good stuff in here, but the LSNT lady kept on cutting him off and it was getting so frustrating towards the end. Uh and she would just continue to talk right off the top of him, like she didn't even have like a oh sorry, like sometimes you do a false start, sometimes there's a pause and you think, but she didn't. She just rolled right over the top of him all the time. And she was in agreement with him. It wasn't like she was trying to like counter him. It was just she's an idiot.
Speaker 1: Hmm, what to do? What to do? All right, polarization.
Speaker 2: I guess we'll go with an investigation and polarization or end the occupation. There's also one here in the investigation into really war crimes of Gaza. I think it's a little too light. It's an ald Jazeera investigation. And the Wooman that they picked is also racist against white people of course, right, But she does say positive things, but then she spins it to like a a direction that didn't need to fucking go. So that was a stupid person to choose. She's good, a little bit of a hateful human being. Yeah, let's go with that one. Let's do the gods at war times. I mean, this is long, This isn't even maxis he just shared it. It's from Al Jazeera, who, by the way, now is considered a terrorist group because Israel says, so wait till you become a terrorist group. I was told I was a hate group with I was on Patreon last so I can't use the name of the show. That's why it's called Disguised Limits.
Speaker 1: On Patreon.
Speaker 2: One, I had one person subscribed it following for three dollars, and they're like, you're using that money to support a hate group. I'm like, you can't even get mildly miffed. You can't given slightly irritated with three dollars a month, You stupid. But the dude's name was Laire and I suspect he had purple hair, and he kept on he just every time I would counter, like, what's your proof, what's your proof? Can you tell me what you're talking about, it was nope, You're you're a hater. You're a hater, Daniel. You hate people, Like, hey, I'm starting to hate you, buddy.
Speaker 1: You might be right.
Speaker 2: It's like, so you determined that without without any evidence. It's just just your personal dictate that that makes somebody hate hater. All right, So we're going to go into video confers tanks struck Home, where there's really captives October seventh.
Speaker 1: Yes, their tank. So all right, so we'll start here.
Speaker 2: This is just a little bit of an intermission before I get started reading. I think the vitality of my and my will to live is coming back a little bit here. You know, it's either love or being angry about something, right, it's the only thing that keeps me going. And then since there's no love and return here in this fucking house, then I just gotta go with being pissed off all the time.
Speaker 1: We only fucking day. All right, here we go. Alright, let's go to there and play.
Speaker 2: I'll be back into a moment enjoy one of those things where you don't get I hate reading.
Speaker 1: These things, and you're like, can you just narrate, motherfucker, you lazy fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah No, I'm not doing this. We're gonna get it ahead of you. I'm not gonn annoy you with that shit. Come on, Max, bring it home at next bring it home.
Speaker 5: Here we go showed you at the start of the video. There is incredibly significant, folks. You know, when it really sinks into people's minds. The people who died at the Nova Festival on October seventh, two thousand and twenty three, were all actually killed by ideev When it sinks in that all of the burnt homes are the results of tank shelling, And when it really sinks in that the videos we saw of a mass apparently allegedly shooting people.
Speaker 2: In the street.
Speaker 5: Were AI generated. This puts a whole new light on everything.
Speaker 2: It really does.
Speaker 5: Got some music lessons happening out here, folks. They bring the kids from the orphanage down here and they teach them music, which is pretty cool. But when it really sinks in that some of the videos we saw of these alleged atrocities were literally AI generated, they didn't happen, and that the IDF killed their own people on October seventh to get the body count high enough to justify their genocide of Palestine. When it really sinks in what these people have done, you begin to see the very dangerous situation the world is in. And remember, these people have infiltrated all of our governments. The entire United States government is occupied. America is essentially an occupied country. It's been occupied by Jews who have taken control of the government and how directing American foreign policy, which is why Israel is being funded in this genocide.
Speaker 3: Do.
Speaker 1: I often we were Israel before Israel is Israel. Yes, I do. That's the answer. All right, let's get into reading this now here we go.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna start with this highlighted yellow thing in the side here. There's a couple of bookmarks that I wanted to kind of cover before we get going into.
Speaker 1: What the hell's ader drophobia? You might ask, I'll tell you in a second.
Speaker 2: Relax, all right, so page two forty three of bay Shop or pasteur Germs of disease cannot exist primarily in the air we breathe, in the food we eat, or in the water we drink. For the disease, micro organisms unscientifically described as germs, since they are neither spores nor eggs, proceed necessarily from a sick body, meaning disease happens from within, and when it's in a weakened state, then these other things can affect it. And that's why some people get sick and some people don't, because they're already in a weakened state, malnourished, something full of toxins. Already. You know, you have a threshold, and when you exceed that, things start to break or get misaligned. Out of balance. You gotta rate that ship now I want to. I don't want to navigate from that, but I'm gonna do it anyway. That's nothing on I was looking for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I'm not sure why I did that would either.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. Vaccines says a weapon. Let me see what that one says. So they're going through the list of the smallpox desks before and after the shots, and since they escalated from there, the excuse was the conditions of war. You know, oh, this is a smallpox I'll break blah blah blah, not taking an account that they're utilizing chemical warfare and all kinds of crap and not eating properly. And then they're having all these problems and they're like, oh, these symptoms are blah blah blah. And then they start vaccinating the crap out of people and they cause more death. Vaccine as a weapon, kill more people, because that's what war's all about, it's a depopulation event. And then it did not require much perceptibility to realize that if pastory and treatment could secure any appearance of success, the pecuniary advantages would be considerable. Thus Pastor inaugur the era that was to see the prostitution of science to commercialism.
Speaker 1: Remember that.
Speaker 2: The pity is that since Pastor's day there should have been so much fear mongering on the subject. For hydrophobia is a complaint of the nerves, and consequently fear is the primary factor.
Speaker 1: Hey, look at that.
Speaker 2: Various instances have been recorded of cases unquestionably brought on by suggestion. Is that echoing what we were just talking about previously with those three videos from Instagram? All right, let's get into it. Let me get this out of the way, all right. To the average person of the present day, the mention of the name Pasture immediately conjures up the thought of a horrible malady hydrophobia. To the any who have only superficial understanding of his connection with fermentation, silkworm troubles and anti anthrax inoculation, which was another big joke, he is nevertheless famous as a savior of humanity from the ravages.
Speaker 1: Of mad dogs.
Speaker 2: Whoopsie, you're gonna find out here soon. And then here it is what we just wrote.
Speaker 1: Read.
Speaker 2: The pity is that since Pastor's day there should have been so much fear mongery on the subject. For hydrophobia is a complaint of the nerves, and consequently fear is its primary factor. Various instances have been recorded of cases unquestionably brought on by suggestion.
Speaker 1: For example, two young Frenchmen were bitten at.
Speaker 2: Is that like Brett Favre harv at harv by the same dog in January eighteen fifteen three. One died from the effects within a month, or infection or anything that they try to treat him with. But before this, the other young man had sailed for America, where he lived for fifteen years and total ignorance of the death of his former companion. In September eighteen sixty eight, he returned to France and learned of the tragedy, and then himself developed symptoms. Within three weeks he was dead of hydrophobia brought on by a suggestion or something else. Again, a patient who had first threatened to bite his medical attendant, after being told that the correct symptom in a human being was actually the use of the fists, struck out all around him like a boxer and indulged up to the time of his death. In this quite novel form of paroxysms. The avoidance of fear is therefore a fundamental importance after a dog bite, and the very slight risk of serious disease is confirmed by the thousands of innocuous bites received by veterinary surgeons and others who constantly handle animals. And that's all that happened with the scumbags who went into marx Holm and picked up an animal, a wild animal, even though he's domesticated. He didn't know them, and the midim I'm sure he wasn't. I'm sure he wasn't on the ground bleeding to death. It's probably a little ay ow.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: Occasionally there may be a victim to a bite, in the same way that deaths have been known to occur after pinpricks and stings of insects. While scratches and wounds sometimes bring about tetanus, I don't think that's true.
Speaker 1: Tetanus is usually from horseshit, of.
Speaker 2: Which complaint hydrophobia appears to be a variety. According to Sir Victor Horsley's evidence before the Lord's Committee on Rabies, the probability of hydrophobia after dog bite among the untreated has been variously calculated to be from five percent to fifteen percent. A French researcher named Booley has stated that of the one hundred persons bitten by rabbit animals quote unquote rabid animals, the entirely and entirely untreated in any way whatever, not more than five would develop symptoms of hydrophobia. See oh gee, why is that out of one hundred and only five and so therefore transmissibility. Or maybe it's because their observations are wrong as to what actually this is, because it sure cell isn't the virus. Only five of them, but if you give them treatment, I wonder how many more would die? Because it's the treatment that freaking kills people.
Speaker 1: Then like, oh, look, it's a Raby's opera.
Speaker 2: Thus, happily, the victim of a supposed mad dog stands a very good chance of escaping any trouble if he can only be left alone. Exactly, it's the treatment. It's the treatment. It's the freaking treatment. To begin with, it has to be remember that there is considerable doubt of there being any such specific disease as rabies, and a mad dog or mad squirrel or mad raccoon in the popular sense may possibly be relegated to the same category as the witch of the Middle Ages. Well, I mean the ones that were away vased. Certainly we're rigious, so I'm not going to go that far. The neglected lives of the Paria dogs of the East are sufficient to account for many finally suffering from the paroxysms and other sensors that go by the name of rabies. And when we contemplate that chained existences of numbers of dogs in Europe, our only wonder is that more do not develop madness. It may safely be said that a healthy, happy life is the best safeguard against trouble. For an animal to be in a savage state or to foam at the mouth is not is no real indication of rabies. For instance, in a system of surgery we read some idea may be gained for the frequency of mistakes of diagnosis in connection with canine rabies by the statement of Faber, who says that of eight hundred and ninety two dogs brought into the Veterinary Institute of Vienna under suspicion of rabies, only thirty one proved to be really affected. During a scare in England. According to the Field of the nineteen eighth of April nineteen nineteen there's a date, then that's the one that's the date of the beginning of the Feast of Moloch, and when they killed everybody at Wago, mister, and the same thing about Oklahoma City.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Mister Robert Vicarii, a well known kennel owner, believed that many of the experts called in to diagnose the supposed cases of rabies were quite wrong in their reports. It seems likely that many animals were merely suffering from dietary problems due to wartime conditions deficiencies as wrong feeding has been known to produce symptoms of those of so called rabies.
Speaker 1: Fucking case closed.
Speaker 2: As evidenced in the Scare in the Klondike in eighteen ninety six, as an account of which has been given in the Journal of Zoophily by Arnold George. It is clear that more fear than intelligence is shown in regards to rabies, particularly as animals suspected of it are almost invariably put to death.
Speaker 1: Right, no need to.
Speaker 2: Show that you're wrong about something when you can just kill the evidence continue the fraud instead of being kept alive under a kind and careful observation.
Speaker 1: What did we just see happen?
Speaker 2: What did we just talk about what do we just observe in real time? Almost moreover, once they are dead, the complaint cannot be traced to a post mortem examination. Test applied is the one introduced by Pasture, And this brings us to his commencement of work on the subject. And then they say, oh, we had chop off their head and go look at their brain. People are friggin' animals themselves. It was in the year eighteen eighty that two mad dogs were presented to him for investigation by an Army veterinary surgeon named Burrell. Then began the series of observations, very cruel for the most part, cruel on the part of past Dure because he's a scumbag. That resulted in the proud announcement he was fauci, But for fauci. Remember the freaking fleas in the sedated dogs that have their faces eaten off?
Speaker 1: What was that for?
Speaker 2: Then began the series of observations, very cruel for the most part, that resulted in the proud announcement to the Academy of Science at Paris of a process that would, so Pasture maintained.
Speaker 1: Infallibly.
Speaker 2: Prevent rabies from developing in persons who had undergone the misfortune to.
Speaker 1: Have been bitten by rabbit animals.
Speaker 2: Right, because Pastor was so right about everything else right, everything he did was a complete fraud. The date of this communication, October twenty sixth, eighteen eighty five, was memorable in the history of medicine and glorious for French science. According to the enthusiastic praise of the Chairman of the Academy, M.
Speaker 1: Boulle.
Speaker 2: The day was also memorable for the inauguration of a system of intolerance, the antithesis of all that is scientific, which has sadly continued with regard to the fetish worship of Pastorian orthodoxy. On this eventual, sorry, and this eventful date, this intolerance was carried to the length of refusing to hear a word from Jules Garin, doctor Colin, or Colin and others who dared to offer any criticism of pastures conclusions. The great Man had spoken everybody he dared to claim infallibility.
Speaker 1: I call my method perfect it.
Speaker 2: It was demanded that others either offer praise or else hold their peace.
Speaker 1: Oh that sounds sounds very democratic.
Speaker 2: Now you know understand that they were steering science in this particular direction to make it weaponized against people. Yeah, how much there is, Yet how much it was to criticize the very inoculation test for proving madness was quite uncertain. This test introduced by Pasture and involved taking some matter saliva, blood, part of the brain or spinal cord, usually the cerebral spinal fluid from the suspected animal and injecting it into a living rabbit. So obviously they've already butchered the animal that they suspected. Suspected can't confirm just going to go with it in injecting it into a living rabbit.
Speaker 5: This is.
Speaker 2: Not only just vivisection and discussing this, but this is just cruelty. It is obvious comments sense, apart from Beichamp's illuminating explanation that matter from one creature introduced into another is likely to be injurious. Vulpian, a French doctor, a physiologist and supporter of Pastor himself, found that the saliva of healthy human beings killed off rabbits as quickly as the saliva of a child who had died of hydrophobia. So the test doesn't make freaking sense. You don't put foreign on anything, and you don't inject it into something else. Hey, that means every injection that you get is wrong and poisonous and potentially deadly. And if not today, maybe ten years from now. But it doesn't matter, because it's already done its damage. The condition of a rabbit after inoculation proves nothing except the strength of or weakness of its powers of resistance.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 2: So if it's very well neutrified and healthy, it might be able to fight off the majority of what you just you know, subjected it to. But it doesn't mean that it's that doesn't tell you anything. And this is like ridiculous, childish ignorance to what you're doing. And yet the paralysis, oh my god, paralysisation of the hind quarters of a rabbit is made the test of rabies in the dog from which it received the injection. True that nowadays rabbit dogs are said to have negree bodies in the nerve cells or other branches, and these are claimed to be not causal but diagnostic agents. But considering the contradictions and mistakes in regard to the bacteria and disease, we may well question a diagnosis that depends on these negrieve of bodies, especially as it does not seem to have been proved.
Speaker 1: That they are always absent in other diseases. So much for the test.
Speaker 2: Now as to the prophylactic, what changes Pastor made from the start in his nostrum? In eighteen eighty four and a medical congress at Copenhagen, he announced that by weakening the virus from dogs, supposedly Mad supposedly assumed, let's just go with that. Let's just say they are so that way I can continue on with my bullshit by transmission through monkeys and by fortifying it again through So.
Speaker 1: Listen to this.
Speaker 2: By transmission through monkeys, so he's taking the critical virus that doesn't exist from dogs, supposedly Mad see all these assumptions and presumptions already by transmission through monkeys and by fortifying again through rabbits. This is who came up with this shit. He had obtained something protective to dogs. Let's start over again. This is your science, This is the science that we live off of. By transmission through monkeys and by fortifiing again through rabbits, So chimera effect already happening here where you're mixing all kinds of craft together. He had obtained something protective to dogs, and which would etradicate rabies from the world, considering that nothing then was or now is known of the cause of rabies. Let's say that again, considering that nothing was or now is known of the cause of rabies, if regarded as a specific malady, as it was in past year's opinion, surely such a boast savors very much of the cuoles of quackery.
Speaker 1: Pastor himself had.
Speaker 2: To admit that he had not succeeded in rendering refractory more than fifteen or sixteen out of twenty dogs. Afterwards, he abandoned the monkey and as a transmission agent, having originally chosen it, he said, because of its physical resemblance to man. Wow, how scientific. Wow, physical resemblance to man. And you know what was fresh in their minds, all this bullshit about evolution, and this is what they're actually promoting through the science of medicine. In a pamphlet Hydrophonedbia and Pasture by Vincent Richards, the author asks, does the result that fifteen or sixteen out of the twenty dogs inoculator remain unaffected in any way warrant the assumption that the method adopted by by Pasture was protective. Nope, it's all observational error. On the twenty sixth of October eighteen eighty five, Pasture described his later method of treatment, which was to take the spinal cords of rabbits that had received injections of virus. Right, what injections of who? Where's the assumption here?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Really? How do you say? How so? How do you say that? How's that? Verified? Received injections of virus?
Speaker 2: Keep these four varying lengths of time, then beat them up, each with twice its own way to sterilized bullion. Finally, commencing with the weakest, inoculate the patient for ten days successfully.
Speaker 1: This is the human we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Moreover, he triumphantly pointed to the successful case that of Joseph Meister, a little Alsatian boy nine years old who had been badly bitten by a dog on the preceding fourth of July eighteen eighty five, and two days later was taken to Pasture for treatment, this being the crucial case upon which Pastor inaugurated his claim to success.
Speaker 1: Let us now review it.
Speaker 2: The worst of the many severe bites received by the child were quarterized the same day with carbolic acid. Quoterized by carboc acid. At eight pm on July sixth, Pasture by means of a Pravez syringe inoculated the boy with some drops of his broth of spinal cords. Definitely not sorcery. Totally not sorcery. Absolutely not which doctor bullshit at all, not the dark magic. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: This is totally legit. This is science.
Speaker 2: Everybody, shut up, you unscientific person. Taken from rabbits that had died of paralytic complaint. Yes, the rabbits were very complaintive. They were like, never shutting up about it. They were like, wait, heyce paralletic complaint induced by injections into the brains of these poor little animals. So when you inject foreign material into the brains of something and you paralyze it, does that mean that there's a virus or does that mean that you just poisoned it because you injected something into its brain?
Speaker 1: Anything?
Speaker 2: Right, This is the self affirming bullshit that we deal with into the brains of these poor little animals. The actual operation was probably undertaken by doctor Grantcher, who was present on the occasion. For the following ten days, Joseph meister was regularly inoculated with this freaking witch's cauldron brew, receiving in all about a dozen injections of the spinal cord broth. Now, in considering this case, we must ask what proof Pasture had of either the madness of the dog or the probability of hydrophobia ensuing in the victim. Right but nobody asked us questions. The rabid state of the animal was inferted by its savagery, by its savagery, because the dog was rightfully upset or whatever, maybe not rapefully as maybe abused, maybe hungry, maybe something else, who cares. The reason is because of its savagery and the fact that a post mortem examination disclosed hay straw and pieces of wood in it's in the stomach. That sounds like it was trying to eat something that had minerals in it. Instinctively, the you know, like piker or whatever the hell they call that thing when animals like start chewing on the on the barns, on the on the fence, post speak because they're they're nutrient and it's some kind of mineral deficiency.
Speaker 1: The presence of the latter.
Speaker 2: Would seem far more likely to indicate that the dog had been ravenous, probably starving, a condition that itself would have accounted for its savage behavior. As to the boy, the number and severity of the bites he had received caused the doctor's vulpion and grantor, who were called in to decide that he was almost inevitably exposed to contract hydrophobia in consequence. Why, as we have seen, there was no real proof of Rabi's in the dog that had attacked him, But for argument's sake, granting that the animal had been mad, it must be remembered that the wounds had been quarterized. Though opinions differ as regards to quarterization, many authorities seemed strongly in favor, and reference maybe made to Yukat's quarterization of upwards of four hundred persons, including such application five times on itself, which without hydrophobia developing in so much as a single case. But again, what is this hydrophobia, what is its actual cause?
Speaker 1: And did they have it?
Speaker 2: Nobody can verify any of that stuff, so we're just talking about bullshit here. Doctor Cunningham of Chicago reported as quotizing as cortizing one hundred and twenty persons annually as average, the mortality as about three in that number, so three out of one hundred and twenty died. Pastor himself once wrote to a doctor in your Paris as follows, Sir, the quoterizations that you have carried out ought to reassure you fully as to the consequences of the bite.
Speaker 1: Huh attempts no other treatment? It is useless.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, thank you, thank you. Doctor who isn't a doctor, who isn't even really a chemist. Apart from quoterization, the chance of hydrophobia developing in a person bitten by a so called gen only mad dog has been seen to be small, and moreover, as incubation has been known to extend to twelve months, often to two years or more. The danger for Joseph had obviously not been ended when after little more than three months, Pastor dared to claim him as a brand snatched from the burning, so to speak, by his spinal cord. Docin she saved the world, He saved this child. Finally, other people, including the dog's owner, Max Vohene, who had been bitten by the same dog as Meister and on the same day, and who were neither quarterized nor treated by pastor Or, continued in good health. He didn't have anything, he didn't have any treatments.
Speaker 1: He was fine too.
Speaker 2: Thus we see that this first much vaunted case of pasturing and success has no more to be said of it, for it, when examined carefully, than that of Joseph Meister, as far as his history is known, does not appear to have come off better or worse through Pastor's treatment than several others who went without it. But all were not but all were not so fortunate as young Joseph. Another child, Matthew Vidal, inoculated by pasture and supposedly cured, died seven months after treatment. Why because he was poisoned for ten days straight.
Speaker 1: To excuse the.
Speaker 2: Death of again another child, Louis Peltier, this is another child Louis Peltier. Failure was attributed to the bites being on the head and too much time having e collapse after the bite, before the inoculation.
Speaker 1: Yes, there's always an excuse you can use. And people would just be like.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't consider that because I'm not as smart as you, because you must be smarter than me. Yeah. Pastor had previously claimed that his treatment would be successful if commenced at any time before hydrophobia set in. Even after a year or more, contradictions seemed to have been of no account when needed as excuses, So much so that an American doctor, Dulas of Philadelphia, has said that on placing pastor's statements side by side, the acceptance of almost any one demands.
Speaker 1: On the obliteration of the others.
Speaker 2: Doctor Charles Bell Taylor, in the National Review of July eighteen ninety gave a list of cases in which pastors patients had died while the dogs that had bitten them remained healthy.
Speaker 1: Oh gee, how do you account for that, buddy? The animals were fine. The animals were healthy. See that's the problem.
Speaker 2: That's why they knew they had to start killing animals in the moment they bit somebody, so they couldn't see the error in their in their in their observations, and the bullshit that they've been spraying.
Speaker 1: See that right there. This was a lesson that they took to continue the fraud.
Speaker 2: Cases in which pastors patients had died because of his treatment. Is the is the deduction there while the other while the dogs that had bitten them remain healthy. A notable failure was that of a French postman named Pierre Rascal like my cat, except not spelled the same, who, along with another man, was attacked by a dog supposed to be mad.
Speaker 1: Supposed to be mad.
Speaker 2: He was not actually bitten, for the dog's teeth did not penetrate his clothing, but his his companion received severe bites. Now let's make sure we get all these details here. He was not actually bitten, for the dog's teeth did not penetrate his clothing, but his companion received many bites. Postman getting attacked by dogs. The latter refused to go to the pasture institute. The guy with all the bites would not go to the pastor institute and remained in perfect health. But unfortunate Rascal was forced by the postal authority so under go to the treatment. So why the guy who was all bit up wasn't forced to go to the treatment?
Speaker 1: Does that make any sense? And forced forced or what? You lose your job? Yeah? Stick the middle finger at him, says peace of out.
Speaker 2: Was forced to be to buy the postal authorities to undergo the treatment, which he did from the ninth to the fourteenth of March. On the following twelfth of April, severe sentums set in with pain at the point of inoculation. Oh boy, not at the points of the bite, but of the inoculation. I wonder if there was something to that. Not at the place of a bite, for remember that he had never been bitten. On the fourteenth of April, he died of paralytic hydrophobia caused by the inoculations. Same thing that is doing to the rabbits, because you're poisoning them. The new disease brought into the world by Pasture. Right, they've died of paralytic hydrophobia, The new disease brought into the world by past dure. Little wonder that, Yeah, remember paralytic? What's polio? How many polio shots caused polio? Could there be something to this? Little wonder that Professor Mitchell Peter complained, Or maybe it's Michelle Peter. Pasture does not cure hydrophobia, he gives it. Let me say that from one of his contemporaries. Little wonder that Professor Michelle Peter not some dude on the street, now, some guy reading newspaper. No, the guy is a professor Michelle Peter complained. Pastor does not cure hydrophobia. He gives it already in his own day. There were many unbelievers in his method because it was bullshit. But they didn't understand. You see, everybody went locked to that once they realized this is this was to make money and to conduct eugenics for the sake of Almighty Almighty?
Speaker 1: What do you call it? Not anything? It was goddamn name Now, ah, theory of evolution? Why the hell is am I losing?
Speaker 2: I might lose my brain because I'm tired, Darwin Jesus Christ all right, already in his own day there were many unbelievers in this method. To these In the London Lancet of the fifteenth of May eighteen eighty six, the following cause caution was addressed by doctor G. H. Brandt, event evidently a sincere believer in the words and works of Pasture. Now, while we're reading this, and you see what the state of the medical allopathic BS system that we're in that continues to poison and murder us slowly or rapidly. Who better, who knows nutrition is the key to keeping you resistant to all those things? Who better to nominate than doctor Glidden and doctor Manzo. So make sure you take the time to do if you do anything else this week, can do that and then like support the show, because yeah, that could definitely help to the unbelievers. Mister Pastor says, wait time will reveal many facts connected with this question, and it is only by continual experience and constant observation, since carried on for a considerable time on hundreds of cases, that we shall be able to arrive at positive.
Speaker 1: And definitive results.
Speaker 2: That sounds off, looks scilientific that I don't like that many years have gone by since these words were written, and we find ourselves now in a position to study the experiences and observations for which earlier critics were told to be patient. The claim for past year of success is based upon the assertion that he reduced the death rate for hydrophobia from sixteen percent to one percent. But a Colonel Tillard has shown in a pathletic called Pastor and Rabies that the sixteen percent theory of death rate before Pastor brought in his supposed preventative must be ridiculously wrong, as the yearly average number of deaths for France up to them had not been more than thirty The number of bitten according to the sixteen percent estimates says Colonel Tillard would have been less than two hundred. But Pastor on the contrary, had one seven hundred and seventy eight patients during the year of eighteen eighty seven, which meant, according to this calculation, that over two hundred and fifty have died that he had not gone, that had not gone to him. This is nothing short of an absurdity in view of the fact that the highest total deaths ever recorded for any year.
Speaker 1: Was sixty six. How to lifel statistics, if we.
Speaker 2: Turned from France to other countries, we find that in Zurich, for instance, two hundred and thirty three persons bitten by rabid animals in the period of forty two years. In the period of forty two years, only four died, two of whom were bitten in parts where preventive measures could not be adopted. In addition, went of Breslau treated one hundred and six persons bitten by mad animals between this assumption right because this is a quote mad animals between the year eighteen ten and eighteen twenty three.
Speaker 1: Of these two died.
Speaker 2: During the epidemic of rabies in Stockholm in eighteen twenty four one hundred and six bitten persons presented themselves as the Royal hospital of whom only one contracted hydrophobia. So rabies or malnutri mal nourished mad dogs because they're starving or have some other deficiency that's making them a little wickoo. Many more instances might be enumerated, for example, the gunpowder treatment, or they could be abused and they're just angry.
Speaker 1: Right, dogs do that too.
Speaker 2: Many more instances instances might be enumerated, for example, the gunpowder treatment formally carried out in the island of Haiti, where though dog bites were common, hydrophobia was practically unknown. Such results of prepastory and treatment surpassed the best boasts of pasture and upset the truth of the sixteenth to one percent reduction immortality. Even were the latter claim correct, it would merely be brought about by the huge multiplication of cases, a method of manipulation continually found in statistics, and which, as doctor Boucher or Bouchet of Paris points out, does not prevent deaths from hydrophobia increasing even in the as a percentage decreases. As to this increase, the facts speak only too painfully, and this is that.
Speaker 1: Whole that whole?
Speaker 2: Uh anomaly of not anomaly, but the phenomenon of when you test more, you with a test that doesn't test for anything, but you're so darn certain that you know what you're what you're doing, and what it's actually the results even mean that you say.
Speaker 1: Wow, there's an epidemic. Look at all this people that are positive.
Speaker 2: And then there's more of them, So then the percentage of people who die gets less when you apply your treatment, even though you're killing more.
Speaker 1: People with it. Isn't that nice? Isn't that great?
Speaker 2: So they were healthy people that you claim to have had, were positive for something, and then you killed them with your treatment, and you say, oh my god, look the themic. It's killing people. No, you're the epidemic. You're killing people. As to the increase, the facts speak only too painfully. Before past year's treatment, the average number of deaths per endum from hydrophobian France was thirty. After his treatment, yearly average number increased to forty five. The late professor Carlo Urata gave the annual average mortality from hydrophobia in Italy as being sixty five before the Pastorian treatment and complative that's increased to eighty five after the installation of nine anti Arabbitic institutes. We cannot therefore wonder at the criticism that he published in the Courier Delta Sera. The numerous cures quote unquote that are boasted of in our nine anti Rabbitic, anti Rabic, not Ribbtic, but they should be anti Erbbitic as well. Institutions in Italy are cures of bitten persons. Our cures a bit in persons in whom the rabies would never have developed even if they had not been subject to the anti Rabic Arabic inoculations. And the small number of failures represent precisely the number of those in whom the rabies had taken and who for that reason die after the inoculation, as they would have died without it.
Speaker 1: And I don't think that's true.
Speaker 2: I think they died because of the inacuration period the end, this is the mildist judgment that can be passed on the work of nine anti Arabic institutes, even if we might not unreasonably ask if some of the inoculated persons were not killed by the inoculations themselves.
Speaker 1: Thank you. As a comment on this, we can add that the National Anti.
Speaker 2: Vivid Section Society has collected a list of and twenty deaths after pastori and treatment between eighteen eighty five and nineteen oh one, and that the British Union for the Abolition of Vivitsection is making a further list which amounts already to nearly two thousand, and that every one of these deaths after treatment has been taken from the official returns of pastor intes. In regard to the statistical returns of these institutes, we will quote doctor George Wilson's summary in his reservation Memorandum of the Royal Commission on Vivisection. Pasture carefully screened his statistics after some untoward deaths had occurred during treatment or immediately after, by ruling that all deaths should be excluded.
Speaker 1: Listen to this. Listen this.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna start all over from the very beginning. Both Listen to the words say Pasture carefully screened his statistics.
Speaker 1: How to lie with statistics.
Speaker 2: He must have learned, you know, Gates read that book, and that person who authored that book must have been thinking of Pasture at the time. Pasture carefully screened his statistics, manipulated them as what that means after some untoward deaths had occurred during treatment or immediately after, by ruling that all deaths should be excluded from the statistical from the statistical returns which occurred either during treatment or within fifteen days of the last injection. What what do they say about the shots?
Speaker 1: You remember? Do you remember with COVID the whole fourteen day window.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're still considered unvaccinated until fourteen days later. So if you die within the first two weeks, then it's not because of the shot. Remember, it's because of whatever you thought, whatever they could say you had, and in that case it was out.
Speaker 1: It was COVID.
Speaker 2: So when they they when they stick a needle in you and you start convulsing and you drop to the floor the anaphlectic shot and die, it's because of COVID responding bitterly at that injection, because it's so much goodness in that shot, in that needle that it just can't you can't handle it, and it fights vigorously like the demon that it is that's not really there. Uh huh, sure, No, it's because you poison the son of a bitch and killed him. It is in accordance with this most extraordinary rule that the percentage of deaths in all pasture institutes works out at.
Speaker 1: Reading two words.
Speaker 2: At the same time, it is in accordance with this most extraordinary rule that the percentage of deaths in all pastor institutes works out at such a low figure. Thus in right, because he manipulated it took weight all the deaths. Thus in the report on the Kazaldi Institute for nineteen ten, Major Harvey commences his comments on the statistics of the year as follows. And this year, twenty seventy three persons bit or licked or licked by rabbit or suspected rabbit animals retreated, yielding a percentage of failures of zero point one point nine. This percentage, Major Harvey explains in these words, there were twenty six deaths from hydrophobia. Of these, fourteen died during the treatment, eight within fifteen days of completion of treatment. Remember, these people aren't showing any symptoms, they've just been bitten, so then they start jamming these injections in them, and they killed fourteen of those people, or sorry, twenty six of those people. Of these fourteen died during the treatment, eight within fifteen days of completion.
Speaker 1: So this is what happens.
Speaker 2: You get sick and then they poison you, so you're already in a weakened state. It's amazing how more people don't die because of this. There's a testament to the vital force within you. Because when you're already on one knee and injured, they come over and they kick you in the balls and punch in the face.
Speaker 1: And then shoot you.
Speaker 2: Only the last four are are counted, So listen this, Only the last four arecounter that's failures of the treatment according to pastures definition of a failure, and it is on this number that the percentage failure rate is calculated. Because remember, the treatment wasn't finished yet the person died during it. So how can you say it's a treatment that failed because we didn't finish it. Isn't that some nice backward logic. How about you poisoned them for x amount of days and they died during it their pal.
Speaker 1: This screening of.
Speaker 2: Statistics prevents the inclusion of the death of the late King Alexander of Greece among the list of Pasturian failures.
Speaker 1: Killed the fucking king. Excuse me.
Speaker 2: The announcement was made after a monkey had bitten the king. The expert advice had been summoned from Paris. Oh, expert, Yeah, you're in good hands there pal. Had the king lived, no doubt a pean of victory would have proclaimed his rescue through Pastorian methods. As the king instead, unhappily grew worse. A discreet silence was for the most part observed as to his treatment. The truth, however, we learn in a bulletin received by the Greek legation in London and reported by the Daily Mail Athens Saturday, the king passed a critical night. His fever attained one hundred and five point six degrees fahrenheit and was preceded by severe shivering accompanied by a fit of delirium, which lasted one hour and a half. This morning, he was again vaccinated. What the hell His heart was weakened, his breathing is irregular. But we still don't understand that we're constantly making it worse by continuing to eject it with bullshit, blindness, blindness by smug people who think they know better. And you know, also the whole fraud aspect, and the fact that there are a bunch of sorcerers and freemasons and eugenicists euthanizing people with injections. As the king thus died during the course of treatment, we must apparently not only blame the monkey. Apparently we must apparently not only blame the monkey rather than the vaccination for his death, but must also not even count the latter as a failure of pastorin treatment, right, because he would die during treatment, right.
Speaker 1: So Oh no, it wasn't his fault because the treatment wasn't over yet. Oh boy.
Speaker 2: Another more recent case cannot be thus excluded from this category. Daily Mail the fourteenth of January nineteen twenty one reports a rare case of hydrophobia was revealed in Paris yesterday when Madame Gessler, a Dutch woman, died as a result of having been bitten by a mad dog eight months ago.
Speaker 1: Eight months ago.
Speaker 2: After the bite, Madame Gessler was immediately treated at a past institute and all together received twenty five injections of this freaking spinal cord cauldron of poison, which is brew. The excuse then follows that such cases of death after treatment are extremely rare. This announcement loses its force when we consider that many deaths like that of the late King of Greece are excluded by any arbitrary time limit, are excluded by an arbitrary time limit for being considered as failures. And this is exactly what they were doing right during COVID, the same shit. This is why we're looking at the source of this crap.
Speaker 1: This is Pastor.
Speaker 2: Pastor is the source of this. They haven't changed since his time. They're still pulling the same fraud because it keeps working. Our appealed to, though the science are are what is it called the intellectual inferiority complex. Hey, look, we can flash papers in front of you. It just means that we follow the line and indoctrinate ourselves on, you know, willfully to a cult of medicine. But that's impressive when you wear white coat and stethoscope. Apart from the so called accidents of treatment and apart from also deaths, wait, hold on, I want to read this one last time. The excuse then follows that such cases of death.
Speaker 1: After treatment are extremely rare.
Speaker 2: This is an announcement loses its force when we considered many deaths like that of King George are excluded by an arbitrary time limit for being considered as failures. Apart from the so called accidents of treatment, and apart also from deaths after treatment from whatever cause the treatment. An additional argument is because they're poisoned and just doing its thing throughout the body and it's freaking chimeric effect, that it's foreign tissues and ah, it's just stupid. An additional argument against Pastor's method is its introduction of a new disease, paralytic hydrophobia, right, paralyzing people. Gee, I wonder what happened with the polio again? Once again entirely different from the many forms of pseudo rabies.
Speaker 1: That means false.
Speaker 2: That this complaint is often wrongly attributed to other causes syphilis, alcoholism, or even influenza, and in other cases glossed over altogether is disclosed and report entitled Paralysis of Anti Rabies Treatment Yeah by doctor p Rimlinger, director of the Pastor Institute of Morocco, to the International Rabies Conference held at the Pastor Institute, Paris, April.
Speaker 1: Nineteen twenty seven.
Speaker 2: He writes, we were impressed with the discrepancy between the number of observations published by directors of institutes and the number of cases orly acknowledged by them to have occurred. Such occurrences were commonly kept seekert as if they were a reflection on the pastor method, or a reflection on the doctor who applied it. Such a policy appeared to us to be clumsy and the reverse of scientific. And again i'm pg.
Speaker 1: Eighty five.
Speaker 2: We have come to the conclusion that certain institutes conceal their cases. On various occasions. We have found in the medical literature observations concerning paralysis of treatment, and we have afterwards failed to find in the report the statistics of the institute's concerned any mention of these unfortunate cases. As far back as the first of January nineteen twenty, Pastorian statistics were criticized in the Times by no less an authority than the eminent statitician, Professor Carl Pearson, who known well known as the Galton Professor of Eugenics. Thet's start over now. As far back as the first of January nineteen twenty, pastorians man Wow Wow statistics were criticized in the Times by no less an authority than the imminent statistician, Professor Carl Pearson, well known as the Galton Professor of Eugenics and director of the Laboratory of National eugenics at the London University Why did they even have those? Again, questioning the boast of pastors conquest of hydrophobia, he wrote.
Speaker 1: Full.
Speaker 2: Statistical data for the pasture treatment, both in Europe and Asia are not available. What data are published permit no prudent statistical judgment. And if the Indian government is in possession of information on this point, why is it withheld? If it does not possess it, why does it not obtain?
Speaker 1: An issue?
Speaker 5: It?
Speaker 2: Is there any cause for dissatisfaction with the results obtained? And have any changes been made in the treatment on the basis of such dissatisfaction with the results obtained? And have any changes been made in the treatment on the basis of such dissatisfaction or for any other reason? These are the questions for which answers should be demanded in the House of Comments. No government is to be blamed for adopting a course recommended by its scientific advisors.
Speaker 1: But it sins.
Speaker 2: But it sends not only against science and humanity, but against the world as well if it does not provide the material it must possess for a judgment of the success or failure of its efforts. Given our present state, of knowledge. I venture to assert that it is not wise to speak yet of the conquest of rabies, Right yeah, conquest of unicorns. Such is the expert statistical commentary that, after all these years answers pastors request to await the verdict.
Speaker 1: Of time and experience.
Speaker 2: Even the information that attainable from the Pasture Institute can hardly be encouraging two believers in pastures treatment. For instance, if we turned to the reports of the Pasture Institute at Kaswali in India, we find a big increase from ten deaths from hydrophobia in nineteen hundred to seventy two deaths in nineteen fifteen. Against this, we can scarcely set the corresponding increase in cases because so many of the latter cannot be described as genuine. It is frankly acknowledged, right half these people probably didn't have anything. And then, by the way, none of them did. And here's the other problem with this. These aren't clean places. Other infections could occur in an open bite, but you're gonna call it all rabies or hydrophobia or whatever. And seventy two deaths, But that's limiting the deaths that happened during the treatment, So how many were there actually.
Speaker 1: Against this?
Speaker 2: We can scarcely set corresponding increase in cases, because so many of the latter cannot be described as genuine. It is frankly acknowledged in the sixteenth Annual Report that many of the Europeans have undergone no risk whatever, no risk, no risk of disease. We can well believe this when we recall the example of Lord and Lady Minto, who went through the course of inoculations merely because of their pet dog had been bitten by another dog.
Speaker 1: Supposed to have been mad. Whoa what.
Speaker 2: Their dog have been bitten by another dog is supposed to been mad, so they won't enter treatment. A large proportion of the Indians can run no risk either, except from the treatment, seeing that the patients, according to the report's own showing, have not all been bitten but mainly but many merely scratched or licked scratched, licked, and not all by rabid but many by merely suspected suspected animals. Suspected suspect you an animal. I think that's not what they mean. They mean suspected of having an imagine or unicorn inside them. Moreover, these animals included human beings, oh animals, including human beings bitten by somebody who's rapid I see kyle is, calves, pigs, deers, donkeys, elephants, and many other species known as they don't say anything about in squirrels. Between the years nineteen twelve and nineteen sixteen, there were one hundred and fourteen patients who had been bitten by horses and eighty who had been the victims of human bites. Thus we see that in the in a considerable number of so called cures, there is no pretension to the patients ever having run any risk from actual mad dog bites. In an interesting note, this sixteenth annued report recommends the use of atropine in cases which have developed symptoms of rabies. It goes on to say, the use of this drug was suggested to us by Major F. Norman White, who to whom we acknowledge our things. Its effect is to relieve throat spasm, and if it is given at suitable intervals, this distressing symptem can be entirely obliterated, with the result that the patient is able to eat and drink.
Speaker 1: Apart from this benefits.
Speaker 2: Apart from this beneficent effect, there is always in the background the hope that in certain cases, throat spasm, which is the approximate cause of death, might be held in check until the phase of recovery had set in. Clearly, the most hopeful cases would be those of the untreated, in which the incubation period was naturally all was naturally a long one. So here we find Pastorian workers themselves acknowledging a possible cure which has no connection with pasture, and further on and further on their own admission that it is quite possibly more profitable without the addition of this treatment. For the matter, I'm sorry for that matter. Hydrophobia has never been a complaint without a remedy, even after the proxysms have set in paroxidicisms, right.
Speaker 1: I guess uh.
Speaker 2: Pilocarpene a pilocarpine, a drug which induces profuse sweating, has been known to cure cases. While on a similar principle, Doctor Buisson of Peiri, author of a treatisey entitled Hydrophobia Preventative and Curative Measures, cured himself of an attack by the use of a vapor bath and inaugurated a remedial system named after himself, which has been most successful. It is to say at least it is to say the least of it remarkable that definite curative measures should be overlooked and set aside for a mirre preventative which cannot set forward a single tangible proof of ever having saved anyone. Shots are useless, and they're poisonous and they're deadly.
Speaker 1: That's what that says. While on the other hand, as we.
Speaker 2: Have seen, there is undeniable evidence that it has created a new complaint paralytic hydrophobia.
Speaker 1: Oh but that's okay. They'll come up with a shot with that too, for that too.
Speaker 2: For such a situation, there must be some explanation, and perhaps Indian paper the Pioneer on the twelfth of March nineteen nineteen unconsciously provided it. The Central Research Institute of Kriswally has developed its vaccine production to an almost incredible extent.
Speaker 5: Yay you.
Speaker 2: The yearly average before the war was eighteen thousand, five hundred kuepick scentimators.
Speaker 1: During the war it rose to over.
Speaker 2: Twenty two point five million cupc scentimator centimators and included anti typhoid, oh boy, more shots, cholera, pneumonia, and influenza vaccines shit that they just made up, gave it names, have no idea whether that there's a virus or what the hell causes it. Probably a bunch of maiolnutrition and other problems with toxins, but fuck it, let's just shoot somebody up with more poison. From a monetary point of view alone, the value of the Kostwally vaccines for the period of the war was about.
Speaker 1: Half a million sterling. Oh oh boy.
Speaker 2: Wave pastures and ooculations for hydrophobia form part of a vast money making system in which the beneficiaries have no wish that any items should be discredited. The Costwally returns are only a fraction of the monetary gain securing accruing in Europe, Asia and America. A few years back we were told by Professor Ray Lancaster that the Lister Institute in London made fifteen hundred pounds.
Speaker 1: Or is it lira?
Speaker 2: I think it's probably a year from the sale of vaccines and sarah, a sum that seems like lead to have increased largely. Thus we find science dominated by commercialism. Were it not for pecuniary advantages, there seems little doubt that the broth emulsions of spinal cords would have gone the same way as the older, less nauseous panacea the hair of the dog that bit you. Right, but that's kind of true, but not really. It has to present the same sentence if it's gonna be homeopathic.
Speaker 1: Right from the.
Speaker 2: Earliest record records of history, the prevalent mania seems to have been for frightfulness in medicinal memories. But the witch's culture in itself never have surpassed the toxic concoctions inaugurated by pasture. In what has truly proved to be sadly a new era in medicine. I was making those statements about it being a witch's culture, and then they just freaking came out and said it themselves. Right there, shots equals farmakia by far makiya, the all nations shall be deceived. And Masad says, by the way of deception, thou shalt do war. So by farmakiyah, thou shalt do war. It has been one hundred and twenty years.
Speaker 1: Now or more.
Speaker 2: It is the era of the injection into the blood of matter of varying degrees of offensiveness. The era Okay, let me read that again. It is the era of the injection into the blood of God. Damn it, now there's a butter on the fucking tam Anyway, it is the era of the injection into the blood of matter of varying degrees of offensiveness. The eerror in which animal experimentation vastly increased, has led to experiments on human beings, which we just went through in twenty twenty. And the credulous and but that's been going on forever too, and the credulous and uninformed are everywhere at the of the syringe, all because of the insatiable hunger of the pharmaceutical corporations for profit and domination of the health industry. Also, let's not forget that it's a system that actually values human misery and suffering and the depopulation. So money's nice keeps the other people doing all that killing for you. That's the incentive, is incentivization to not look too deep because hey, we're profiting too much, right, or you dare not speak a little bit because then that hurts you. A few examples of the cult in theory and in practice. Dunk da da, duh. I'm gonna get up for a second. I've got to do something else and then I hear something in the back. I'll be back in a moment. We'll go back to max for just a few and then you know how it goes. Yeah, making any make any, make any, make any Max. That's where is it, Chris Criss, except they destand at the max there you go, make you jump, jump.
Speaker 5: And bear in mind, seventy percent of the funding of this genocide comes from the United States of America. The bombs they're using to destroy Ghaza, the bombs they're using to destroy Lebanon, US weapons. When this really begins to sink in, you see what we're facing him. And in the last week, I've had power problems again, folks, a lot of noise. I've had power problems again. Had electricity went off yesterday again for twenty four hours. Just came back on a couple of hours ago. But in the last week we've seen Israel destroy the last hospital in Ghaza, the hospital in Jibellia.
Speaker 6: Second garment, second me in Horispital to dark Yeah, I did, yeah, but that minimal coming And I said that the ship while that came to because my d it said that such second nurse, What's I mean, what's on? How I see geenomy goes there.
Speaker 3: Not.
Speaker 5: They bombed the hospital, sheltered, left the patients in there, kidnapped all of the staff, took all of the medicine. So now you've got this bombed out hospital with walls, missing patients in there. You've got no doctors, no nurses, no medicines, no bandages, nothing, So just leaving the people there in the worst possible conditions and making sure they have no medical aid at all. They burnt the last school in Jubila as well, also bombed the youth center.
Speaker 4: Kah.
Speaker 1: I didn't go people get back, but I people mm hm hm and norma normoing one.
Speaker 5: They're kidnapping all the men in all the evacuees, which aren't evacuees. They're just expelling people from their homes and detonating homes. And half of the people haven't even been able to get out. As I showed you on the last video report, there's still three to four hundred thousand people trapped in their homes. They get shot at if they try to leave, and then Israeli forces come along and detonate the home with the people in it. Now, all these figures we hear forty five thousand people killed. And this figure hasn't gone up in the last six or seven months. Folks, they're still saying forty five thousand people killed. It's got to be up to a million or over a million have been killed by now.
Speaker 2: All right, we're back, gotage structure ouside, yes, daisy indeed click click A few examples of the cult in theory and in practice. With a striking contrast there was between Louis Pasteur, the worn, paralyzed man aged before his time, and the magnificent magnificence of the institute founded in his honor and named after him, which was opened on the fourteenth of November and eighteen eighty eight. In pairs, the ambitious chemist had achieved his goal fame and fortune. He was now installed as the idol of medical or orthodoxy. The reason for the general public's acclamation of his views has been succinctly explained by be Champ in the preface of La Thier do Microzeyima. Here he writes, the general public, however intelligent, are struck only by that which it takes little trouble to understand. They have been told that the interior of the body is something more or less like the contents of a vessel filled with wine. That it is, and that this interior is not injured. That we do not become ill except when germs originally created morbid penetrate into it from without, and then become microbes. The public do not know whether this is true. They do not even know what a microbe is, but they take it on the word of the master. They believe it because it is simple and easy to understand. They believe and they repeat that the microbe makes us ill without inquiring further, because they have not the leisure nor perhaps the capacity to probe.
Speaker 1: To the depths that which they are asked to believe.
Speaker 2: And again, like doctor Glynnon says, the idea here is that the body is a bag of random chemicals accident of nature, and it's up to the doctor to intervene. Because there's no innate wisdom, there's no vital force, there's no soul, there's no god, YadA YadA YadA, atheistic communistic.
Speaker 1: Soulness.
Speaker 2: On the other hand, experts have been educated from the start to consider micro organic life from the Pasturian standpoint and to accept these theories as though they were axioms. Thus it is perhaps understandable that it is only from man unbiased dvantage ground that the contradictions of the germ theory of disease can be correctly understood to.
Speaker 1: Be ridiculous its rule.
Speaker 2: The postulates of doctor Robert Koch state enter aliyah that a causative disease germs should be present in every case of a disease, and never found apart from it, what are the facts? One of the original props of pastoring orthodoxy that klebs Lafer basillis arraigned as the culprit behind diphtheria, was by Leafer himself, found to be absent in twenty five percent of the cases, while on the other hand, it is constantly revealed in the throats of healthy subjects. So it's part of you, it's part of what the microzyms make. Since, as be Schamp explained long ago, a bacterial evolution of microzymis is necessarily noxious. Is not necessarily noxious. A bacterial evolution of microzyme is not necessarily not just so it's fond in healthy people when they're healthy, and become morbid in the unhealthy, and then they say, oh, that's the disease from without that has entered. No, it's a change from within that has caused this, maybe by external forces such as toxins or malnutrition. Most certainly, the followers of pasture or however, have their method of overcoming the theoretic difficulty, namely the carrier theory by which they by which healthy people are accused of propagating certain germs which they then supposedly disseminate. This accusation has been brought against those who have never, in their entire lives suffered from the complaints that they are accused of distributing. While in one noited case that of a certain cook, Missus Roberts of Wrexham, whose microscopic inhabitants were said to have dealt out intestinal trouble, it was found that she had never seen, much less even touched the pork pies described as the delivery medium of her murderous microbes. In their Manual of Infectious Diseases, Goodall and Washburn state enteric fever differs from other infectious diseases and not spreading directly from individual to individual. There is thus little danger in visiting patients suffering from the disease contagion myth right there right, and this idea that you need to be afraid of other people because you're gonna get sick, Well, not true, not true.
Speaker 1: Yet, while actual.
Speaker 2: Victims of the fever are pronounced innocuous, no hesitation is shown in accusing healthy persons, some of whom who have some of whom have never undergone the complaint of being promoters and disseminators of it. Now, this book was written quite a while ago, and they still used that sames on us. You know you're you're fine, but yet you have to cover your face. You have to get these shots anyway. The carrier theory is also constantly invoked in connection with the diphtheria.
Speaker 1: Years ago we read of the throats of seven.
Speaker 2: Hundred sculptureleren that Apple Alperton in Middlesex being examined, with the result that two hundred were accused of being diphtheria carriers and were accordingly placed in isolation. See how badly this retardation affects human life. One telling weakness of the theory is that we never seem to hear of the isolation of prominent bacteriologists, who obviously should set the example in undergoing microscopic and chemical tests, as in the subsequent quarantine, which is apparently only advocated for the people. Right, they're the ones supposedly around it all the time, yet they don't quarantine. As the editor of The Lancet has confined, without the carrier theory, Cooke's postulates cannot even pretend to be fulfilled. Take for instance, Cooke's fourth postulate, which defines the causative germ as producing in the animal the same disease with which it was originally associated. But we are told in the same article in the Lancet how the new macaccus of pneumonia introduced into the lung of a rabbit brings about not pneumonia but instead general sept the sema. That's because they're injecting it and they're causing sepsis. Right, it's the injection. It's the it's the act of injecting foreign material into the whatever they're doing a rabbit. And they're like, oh, it's because we were right, there is something in this other thing that we just extract the crap out of because look at did this did this other thing to this other to this rabbit? No, you idiot, it's the act of unnatural injections that caused it. According to bay Schamp's theory, other parts of other people and other things aren't supposed to be sign you. According to bay Schamp's theory of the differences between the microzygners of varying species, this results. This result is understandable and presents no mystery, but it is the undoing of Cooke's fourth postulate. In Sternberg's Textbook of Bacteriology, we find the demonstrated made by Oxten, Rosenbach or Passett and others that micro micrococi are constantly present in the plus of acute diseases led to the inference that there can be no plus formation in the absence of microorganisms of this class, but it is not well established by the experiments of Crowetz, DeBerry, Steinhaus, and more words, Coffin and others that the inference was a mistaken one, and that certain chemical subs since is introduced beneath the skin give rise to pus formation quite independently of bacteria reaction to toxins in the body, expelling it out with the pus. On the other hand, doctor Robe rob has shown that under the most rigid antiseptic treatment, microorganisms are constantly found attached to structures when removed from wounds made by the surgeon, and that a skin abscess is frequently associated with the presence of the most common of these microorganisms e g. Staphococcus albus. Thus, on the one hand, we are given evidence that plus formation may be independent of bacteria, while on the other yetmost precautions against microorganisms will not prevent their presence. And when they're talking about field injuries like in the battle, they're like, oh, tuberculosis that's all over the place. And the way that was explained, it's the same as like when an apple falls sort of treats bruised. The bruising effect causes the onset of digestion or the rotting of the fruit right to make it into something else that is going to be repurposed for life in a different way. So the micro seima reacting to these horrific war wounds. The tuberculosis is an effect, but also can be brought on by heavy deadly toxins that are cytotoxic in nature, like AZT, like chemotherapy and all these things. Because a lot of the people who died of AIDS quote unquote AIDS, they said it was.
Speaker 1: Identical to tuberculosis. Gee, I wonder why that is.
Speaker 2: From the viewpoint of Pastor, this is a contradiction not easily accounted for by his theory of invasion. We are told by his son in law that it was his habit to speak of an invaded patient. Yet we have just been informed on the one hand of plus without any so called microbes, and on the other of micros when every precaution has been taken against them. This is very confusing, according to Pastor's teachings, right because some things are created from within by the microzyma, like everything. On the contrary, the matter is easily explained when we consider Bechamp's teachings according to his doctrine, which is which, in keeping with prudent approach to scientific investigation, he put forward as a probable hypothesis instead of asserting it to be a prude fact and fact and capable of question. It seems possible to understand the malignant influence of certain chemical substances upon the normal Microzymas you change their environment, they change of the microzymas of the body and the plus formation that might be the consequence. In the other example, by the way you can alter what the micro microzymes are doing through any type of signal. Different types of signals cause different things.
Speaker 1: And what do you think five g Wi Fi radio frequencies due to them?
Speaker 2: Right where micro organisms are because it all about vibration regardless, even if you're talking about a substance inside, do you that I think gives off gives off a frequency signature? So it's really about signals, all right?
Speaker 1: Where was at? Where?
Speaker 2: See? In which other example of microisms are I think we already pass someone? Nope, no, okay, we're right here. In the other example where microorganisms are seen in spite of the anti subic precautions against external evasion, we are showing the apparent accuracy of Baseon's view that the medium having become unsuited to normal microzyme as they themselves develop into bacteria, thus proving the latter to be the consequence instead of their origin, of the disease condition. Another remarkable theory that has had to be invoked in support of the general germ theory is that of mechen coughs uh phagocytosis, or the assumption that the leucocytes, the white corpuscles of the blood are in effect it's scavengers which destroy undesirable intruders.
Speaker 1: A favorite description.
Speaker 2: Of them has been that of the police of the body, notwithstanding the salient fact that the more of them there are, the less the body seems safeguarded, while the game while it gains insecurity with the diminution of this hypothetical police force. So they're only produce when they're necessary. Is that what they're saying because they're being attacked. Bishop taught that the leukocytes are living, but has but he disagreed with me chop mechen Coff's theory. He wrote in Les Grand's Problem Medico the leucocytes are even held to be so much alive that they are represented as pursuing the microbes to swallow and devour them.
Speaker 1: The droll thing is that this is believed.
Speaker 2: But without phatiosytosis, what would become of the whole doctrine of invasion and resistance and all other popular theories. One likely reason for the popularity of the germ theory of disease has been the explanation that it has been supposed to be supposed to provide for the problem of infection. It is so easy to conjure up a rays of malignant micros passing from one disease subject to another. Such an idea has become prevalent even among men of science. Well that's everything right now. For instance, we find that before a Royal Commission on visitess Section, doctor C. J. Martin of the Lister Institute is reported to have stated his and meeting Pasteur's experience on the subject fermentation led him to Pastor didn't have experienced in fermentation. He stole that shit from base up and then altered it. Led him to the great generalization that infectious diseases might themselves be interpreted as interpreted as particular fermentations and as due to specific microorganisms. By a series of masterly experiments on animals, he established the truth of his hypothesis in the case of anthrax, chickenoiden, chicken colera, and swine.
Speaker 1: URIs whatever the hell that is.
Speaker 2: These results of Pasture may be regarded as the foundation of the whole modern study of contagious diseases in both man and animals, and their extension by Pasture and his pupils and by bacteriologists and pathologists all over the civilized world, has led to the discovery of the causes of most.
Speaker 1: Of the infectious diseases in which man is liable.
Speaker 2: They've already compared base shops and pastors work on fermentation, and in regard to pastures masterly experiments on animals, we have seen something of the truth of this hypothesis in the case of, for instance, of anthrax. We'll go back to that and look at the anthrax one. Finally, in respect of the most infectious diseases such a scarlet such as scarlet fever, measles, and smallpox, no specific specific microorganisms are found in association, though that does not stop pastures followers from claiming that they are there all the same, but our ultra microscopic even if this is hardly in accord with the cautiousness advocated by pasture, As Professor bays Chomp once said, if virulent germs were normal in the atmosphere, how numerous would be the occasions for their penetration independently by way of the lungs and intestinal mucus. There would not be a wound, however, slight the prick even of a pen that would not be the occasion for infection with occasion for infecting us with smallpox typhus syphilis ganrhea. In regard to this, we will note we will quote a passage from mister Alexander Paul's summary of the preface of Laterity Do Microzyma.
Speaker 1: Mister Paul writes MBA.
Speaker 2: Schamp argues that if the simple or evolved microzymas which may be found in certain humors of the body, came from the air and penetrated so easily the cells of the human body, there is one humor in ceaseless contact with the air we breathe, in which we should find them always the same in all animals.
Speaker 1: This is the saliva of the mouth.
Speaker 2: It is found, however, that the properties of human saliva and that of other animals are different. MBI. Shamp says that the epithelial cells, the microzymas, and the bacteria of the tongue of man may have a certain chemical action unique to it, to themselves, and altogether different from those of the tongue of the cow paying the horse of the dog. Now, if the germs of the air not operate to modify the function of a humor which is so unceasingly, so largely, and so directly in contact with the common air, it is difficult to understand how they operate to modify the functions of the inner tissues and humors, protected as they.
Speaker 1: Are by so many barriers.
Speaker 2: Were it not that the art of thinking is so rarely practiced Reflections like that, Reflections such as these should have established long ago something to be at fault with the Pastorian notion of the germ theory. And even in cases where the germ hunters seem sure of this microbe in a little while, dire confusion is apt to overtake his certainty. Never, for instance, did there seem to be a better bolstered case than Sir David Bruce's arraignment of the micro Micrococcus molitanus. There you go, micrococcus lightness in goat's milk as a cause.
Speaker 1: Of multi fever. Yet when doctor Walter R. Had When of Gloucester took up the.
Speaker 2: Defense, he proved that supposed that he approved the supposed offending germ to be innocent. So, yeah, germ's not always bad, right, Sometimes they just killed the toxes, he toxins. They're just there to do their job to be innocent. After all, The decline of the fever in the Navy was found to have had nothing to do with the abstinence from goat's milk, but to have been gradual and to have coincided with the dredging of the harbor at Malta. Neither was the sudden drop and army disease reared Army disease rate to be accountaphor by the avoidance of the milk, who had already taken place before the beverage was banned, when the troops were mostly removed from the insanitary Saint Emo Barracks to new quarters at a higher altitude. To these measures, the improvement in our sailors and soldier's health was clearly traced by doctor Hadwin's investigations, and the main effect of the Micrococcus maliteness was to gain a knighthood for its false accuser. Well, incidentally, it occasioned a great deal of discontent. Oh sorry, I mean, you could pronounce it that way, but that's wrong, A great deal of discontent among the Maltese population connected with the milk industry. Right, they blamed the milk and then here we go. That goes right in the pasturization and imagination again. But whatever destroying the actual good properties of the milk, so then you're really left with dogshit to drink.
Speaker 1: Doctor Aegis of Malta, who at the.
Speaker 2: Time went into the matter very thoroughly, found that bad sanitation was invariably the cause of outbreaks of fever in private houses, which were sometimes the quarters of British officers. On one occasion it was only after a floor had been taken up that the real cause of the trouble was discovered. I'm guessing black mold or some other type of fungus. Yet upon a theory so constantly at fault, when thoroughly examined, there has been erected an entire system of inoculation, or perhaps the brute facts that may be stated. Conversely, had it not been for the sale of sarah and vaccines nowadays grown to such vast proportions pastures, germ theory of disease might before this have collapsed into well deserved obscurity. It can hardly be denied that he committed an offense in dragging medicine medical science down to a commercial level. Moreover, he has besmirched the name of science by associating it with cruelty. In this also, he was merely an imitator. He was the friend of men like Claude Bernard, who, in the words of Professor Mettenkough, feel no scruples in opening bodies and submitting the animals to the most cruel sufferings, but atrocious as as is their torment. Victims of the knife were and are few in number compared with the millions of animals that suffer in pathological laboratories, sometimes undergoing tests as fantastic and misleading as they are cruel, since they can never furnish real evidence of disease under natural conditions, as examples might be yea natural conditions, and injecting something into somebody or something isn't a natural condition doesn't happen naturally, it has to be done by some psychopath with a freaking syringe. As examples might be mentioned, birds and rats kept in cramped cages slowly devoured by fleas so that some scientists look at this, this is the same goddamn thing that the freaking uh the Fauci was doing with the dogs slowly devoured by fleas, so that some scientists can deduce whether the fleas convey sleeping sickness, without regard to the fact that the inevitable bad health of the creatures. Thus tormented cannot with certainty guarantee anything other than the callousness of their tormentors. Or again, the test of milk, by its injection into guinea pigs which kept in covered tins, would by the mere fact of such unhealthy captivity, be made liable to tuberculosis. Yet for this the rate payer dips into his pocket, while for all he can tell, the milk he consumings may have come from a consumptive cow wading through a filthy farmland and milked by a diseased individual into a dirty utensil. Hygienists in some part such conditions, leaving pastorians to torment their guinea pigs. The amount of harm that has ensued from the diversion of attention from real to false factors in the causation of ill health is probably incalculable. An example in this connection with regard to plague in India is the amount of time and money wasted over fleas and rats that might be expended upon the insanitary huts standing on filth trodden soil, which doctor Charles and Crichton and the treatisy on the subject has clearly shown to be breeding grounds of the pestial on the same thing happened here. During what they called in the Industrial Revolution, people were living without least disposal, as in bathroom disposal, drinking dirty water, and then they have these outbreaks of smallpox and typhis and the theory. And then they never had those problems when they were living on the land as farmers. But when they all got pushed into the city and sort of working industry, then everybody started getting sick and they were living in piles of their own filth. What a great life to demoralize the soul and cause heartache and torment to your family. To return to the subject of milk, admirers of Pastor may point in pride to the preservative method named after him, But even here the praise is so faint as to be damning. If we turn to the Journal of the Royal Society of Arts for September nineteenth, nineteen nineteen, we find an article entitled Problems of Food and our Economic Policy by Professor Henry E.
Speaker 1: Armstrong.
Speaker 2: Here we are told that the great reformer of recent times has been the chemist Pasture. The extent to which he has influenced our doings is astounding. Professor Armstrong then shows how thanks to pasture, wines were sterilized, and the grand vin, the result of a fortuitous conquerurse of organisms, became a great rarity. The equality of the wine was reduced to a low general average, Though the course much was saved from the sewer. Beer suffered a like fate. Though on the whole the changes were much to the public advantage, but the real harm was done when milk was tampered with.
Speaker 1: Dilution became a general practice.
Speaker 2: The public suffered from occasional dishonest tradesmen, and was in some instances deprived of the advantages up till then derived from dealing with the majority of purveyors who were honest. The blow was made all the heavier by the introduction of new engineering techniques for the separation of the cream. Then pastures teachings became operative once more, aided this time by coke.
Speaker 1: Milk was not only diluted but also sterilized.
Speaker 2: Some lives may have been saved, but the step has undoubtedly been productive of untold misery. Not a few of us have long held, on general grounds that the material produced as milk is I think that is as extra as milk cannot be heated above blood heat without diminishing its dietary value. Recent observations show indeed that the anti uh screbutic AD event, which is none too abundant and consistent, is effected, although apparently the fat syable anti rakitic and water syable anti neuric factors are not destroyed. But difficulties have been encountered in localities where the milk supply has been systematically sterilized, and it may well be that it suffers in quality in ways not yet elucidated. The inquiries thus far held into the into the effect Remember who was pushing for sterilization, pasteurization Rothschild's because they were just so concerned about human life, the human life that they hate. The inquiries thus far into the effect of sterilizing sterilizing are in no way satisfactory and are open to criticism on account of their incompleteness and unsanity character. The risks from typhoid and other similar infections are now slight, and the main object of sterilizing milk is to secure the destruction of To secure the destruction of the organism which is held to be responsible for tubercular disease.
Speaker 1: That's not what does it.
Speaker 2: But it may well be that in destroying some one or other mysterious constituent of the adamant class, the food value is so lowered that effects are produced which render the system especially sensitive to tubercular infection. Does the exact thing they didn't want to do, right, Such infection seems always to be with us to oh apart from milk. Moreover, when milk is sterilized, the lactic organism is destroyed, and it becomes a particularly favorable nitis for the growth of future faction organisms. It is therefore a potent cause of infantile diarrhea.
Speaker 1: Oh look at that.
Speaker 2: When you pasteurize things, they decide to go bad quicker, maybe because there's a positive living element to the milk that is killed off and that would spark the microzymas to do something inside of it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Thus, the verdict of time and unbiased criticism continue to produce judgment on the works of pasture. But if the mere consumption of impoverished food can be believed to be so injurious to the consumer, or what must be the effect of the deluge of sarah and blood and vaccines introduced directly into the bloodstream. In spite of the modern medical mania for inoculations, a remarkable ignorance on the subject prevails among those most ready to submit to inoculation. Many cannot even distinguish between a serum and a vaccine. Anything that's injected into you is freaking wrong.
Speaker 1: A vaccine.
Speaker 2: That's not a magic word that makes things better, And people like, it's not a vaccine, it's gene therapy.
Speaker 1: Who the fuck cares you?
Speaker 2: Injecting something in yourself that's not natural is going to cause problems.
Speaker 1: I don't care what the hell you call it. Serum the color is part of the blood is.
Speaker 2: Usually for use in inoculation, taken from the blood of a horse into which disease matters have previously been injected.
Speaker 1: Lovely happy horse.
Speaker 2: I'm sure the strength of this serum is generally tested upon guinea pigs, that is to say, by their recovery or death from the sickness created by its injection into their bodies.
Speaker 1: Animals didn't even know if they've infected it.
Speaker 2: But injecting anything into them is going to cause them ailment, and then they're going to inject something else in them and be like eah, looks better. Animals suffering into animal suffering comes into play in this connection from start to finish. While as regards to the human race, considering the danger of the introduction of the serum of one species into that of another, it is perhaps fortunate that serum therapy, although originally a claim aimed as the panacea of all ills, has yielded in popularity to vaccine therapy. Oh that's much wonderful, all right. Hey, one poison is more I don't know what's the word effective than the other. The latter, needless to say, has no connection with cows under pastures tutelage, precision and nomenclature was as much lost as precision in theories. The name vaccine does now applied to microorganisms and their surrounding medium attracted from a sick body, the organisms being left to multiply in a suitable nutritive subsistence known as a culture, afterwards being usually killed by heat and preparations in various ways poisons. According to prevalent fashion, The nostrum is finally sold as a cure or more often preventative, against the disease with which the microorganisms were originally associated. In this case, animals are spared a part of a part in the preparation, though owing to their use as test subjects, suffering is for them by no means prevented. We are here reminded of the homeopathic law of cure that like cures like, though what a contrast is presented at represented the Heneman scientific precision and allowing for individual idiosyncrasies, whereas he applied his drugs by way of Nature's laboratory the stomach. The Pastorian system, on the contrary, introduces substances directly into the blood, regardless of Nature's precaution i e. The efficient coverings with which she has protected this life stream against all external intrusions.
Speaker 1: Dadda.
Speaker 2: You don't inject something into yourself or let somebody else do it. List you have a death wish or they have a murder wish. It has indeed become the fashion for humanity to consider itself wiser than choose which name you will Nature or Providence. We are well aware of the array of statistics. Yeah, well, first you have to degrade, and you have to condition the public to thinking through things like evolution that you were mistaken. Science has taught us that there's no God that there is no creator, and what's that leave you? Chaos and random bags of chemicals walking around and fear of death constantly.
Speaker 1: And these people are giving you solutions.
Speaker 2: At least, they're providing you a lie in which to keep your self preservation going longer, because there's nothing but this and life is an accident, so let's keep it going as long as we can. And they're not even doing that. They're ending them quickly because they're poisoning you. And this this is the indication right here too, that one is natural, one is not. And if you think you're going to fix a natural body in an unnatural way, I don't think you understand what terms mean. Follow the follow the instructions to assemble, right, You don't take directions from some other thing and try to put together a completely different object. We are well aware of the array of statistics with which pastorians confront the critics of the system of inoculation, and reply, we would say that statistics are worthless improving results without full investigation and thorough allowance for the specific conditions from which they are derived. Right, Oh, let's eliminate all the deaths. That way it looks better. For instance, it is easy to parade. Oh, by the way, that's how that's another reason why virus is completely inaccurate, because they had that fourteen day window. For instance, it is easy to parade a fall in the diph theory of fatality rates and by the way, also suppression by the doctors because they're not going to purport it for you. It is easy to parade a fall in diphtheria of fatality rate since the introduction of anti toxin. Yet that fall does not confirm the merits of the serum if it is seen merely to be the result of a case of a case rate inflated by a bacteriological as opposed to a clinical diagnosis, and the inclusion inclusion as diphtheria of cases which in the past would have been considered to be merely sore throat consulis laryngitis. Right, So then when you have those symptoms of a certain thing, everything is that thing. Now these are all just words, This is all sorcery, This is all spell casting. So when you name something, this disease, you give it a name, and everybody's scared. So now everybody has a sore throat. They never would considered it being a problem before, but now they've been told that there's a thinc floating around there called x y Z virus. So now when they they get sick, they're expecting to be told exactly what they're going to tell them, Yeah, you've got it or you're about to get it worse. And now all of a sudden they are positive, when in reality they're just adding to numbers, so then they can fudge up the statistics of the level of people who have something that they just made up as and gave it a label, and that everybody's minds are tuned into thinking that that must be what they have. Oh, I got a headache, I must have brain tumors. You know, if that was if that was a viral brain tumor thing epidemic, then they would.
Speaker 1: Say, yeah, it's viruless.
Speaker 2: And then all of a sudden, the things that were never ever ever ever ever ever reported or you know, considered to be an issue. The fraud is you open it up to fraud and they're like, yeah, you have x y Z virus of the day, because that's the that's the going trend, this is the trendy thing, this is the this is the TikTok uh virus right now, so you gotta you got one of that, and uh, here's here's the solution to fix it. And then also the death toll changes, right because a bunch of people who weren't didn't actually have it, but they're told that they do in a comparison to those that are getting the treatments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: This this altered diagnosis in itself prevents proper comparison between the past and the present case rates. But if with an inflated case rate there is an increase instead of a decrease in the death rate, such as an increase is surely highly significant. For instance, we find that for the fifteen years subsequent to the introduction of anti toxin, which is a stupid thing, well like it's there are toxic or it isn't, but it's an anti toxin, the number of deaths in England and Wales from diphtheria became twenty percent greater than they had been for the fifteen years prior to the serum, the thing that's supposed to fix it. But they're like, oh, but no, you don't understand there was an epidemic of it because it's obviously a virus that does it, and not conditions of war, not conditions of you know, filth or you know malnutrition.
Speaker 1: Certainly not that.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's this magical unicorn that you can't see, invisible magic unicorn and the serum treatment. It will never be blamed for the increase in deaths, although that's the direct cause, or the antibiotics or the anti virals that they give it, or the anti toxins that they give it. Though the Metropolitan Asylums Board report of cases may seem to show at first sight by a decreased death rate that that advantage accruise from the use of the anti toxin, their detailed particulars showed the opposite to be the case. Whereas for the years of eighteen ninety five nineteen oh seven, there were sixty three, two hundred forty nine cases of the theory treated with anti tooxin, of which eight thousand, nine hundred and seventeen died, giving the fatality rate of fourteen point nine o nine percent, there were for the same years ty seve hundred sixteen cases not treated with anti toxin, which only seven hundred and three died. Whoopsies, given the fatality rate of six percent. Footnotes to the tables show that of the later cases, and this isn't still not saying that diptheria itself is a virus. It's a condition of the weakening of the system and the toxins in your environment, and what the hell is inside your body from those toxins, the exposure exposure right when you're in a week in the state, when you're in a malnuris state. Otherwise, probably you could walk through. Maybe not radiation, because that has like an energetic thing that does happen to you. You know what they say, Radiation doesn't need a medium, doesn't require a medium that can pass through everything except for lead, doesn't require an n mediary. So maybe not so much that, But you could probably trudge through sewage and not get sick if you had a good enough, strong enough in eternal environment. Your microsigmas were on pumping at the gym. Right, footnotes of the tables show that I don't care about the footnotes. Oh okay, I guess I have to read it to the table to show that of the latter cases, fifty five were morbon when admitted, and twelve died of diseases other than diphtheria, So it wasn't all diptheria, and some of them had comorbidities, so that fatality rates should in reality be under six percent. It is to be regretted that the cases treated with and without anti toxin are no longer relisted separately in the Metropolitan Asylum Boards reports, and since nineteen thirty, the board itself has ceased to exist. From those cases that have been particularized. There seems to be no denying that improved methods of nursing and medical treatment, which should reduce tests, accomplish this to a lesser degree when antiitoxin is administered. Right, sanitation great, but you're still injecting the poison directly into them, So therefore it's not really an improvement. The falling although it looks nice and white and pretty inside those offices, the falling table supplies proof of this new of this view with regard to infantile disease. I mean, isn't it fun to go to a doctor's table, the most uncomfortable thing you could possibly sit on or lay on, and uh, you know, the the orangeish, weird, brownish leather, fake pleasu or whatever the hell it is, and then like you're basically sitting on a toilet seat cover. Right, the the little sheets that they pulled down, right, that's that. That means that you know they're taking any precaution and make sure you don't get imaginary bullshit diseases.
Speaker 1: Or viruses. Right. Thanks, thanks for that thin piece of like paper. Awesome.
Speaker 2: So bring a color you know what you want to do. You want to you want to trip out your doctor. Bring crayons and sit in the chair that's usually by that bed and just start coloring on it. Draw pictures and by the time they could you use sometimes you're waiting in there for a while, draw them a picture and then tear it off and hand it to them. We see here the remarkable decrease in measles, scarlet fever, and whooping cough complaints not subject to treatment by inoculation with wild dipteria with its specific anti toxin shows an increase of one hundred and two per million. The contrast is striking. So yes, they all went down without treatment. Diesels, scarlet fever, whooping cop diphtheria, on the other hand, shot up because they had something to quote unquote treat it with the claim for immediate injection and the advantage of a first day inoculation as compared to with a second day, and so forth may surely be dismissed for the flying reasons. Before clinical symptoms are manifest, is impossible to tell whether the trouble would ever be serious, if indeed the diphtheria be genuine, and if, on the other hand, it be asserted that the prompt administration of anti toxin has prevented dangerous illness, it is easy to assert on the other that through anti toxin a mere mild sore throat has been aggravated into severe sickness, sometimes complicated by hard trouble and paralysis. Okay, I'm gonna stop here and just say one thing has Oregon Trail or Oregon trail if you prefer taught you anything or taught you nothing. Jimmy has snake bite a little bit further down the road. Jimmy has died. Why because it was a goddamn thing squirting poison into him.
Speaker 1: That's why.
Speaker 2: It was a hollow tube pointed that shot poison from it into Jimmy.
Speaker 1: And now Jimmy is.
Speaker 2: On the side of the road in a three foot deep grave.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Jimmy.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now, when they when you're going down to odegn trail and they say somebody has cholera. No, probably not, probably not really a word, probably not really a thing, but maybe malnutrition can considering your circumstances of on the trail, not having the best sanitation or nutrition available to you along trecks and trails, wearing down the body, and very probably shitty sleep, fear of being eaten by a bear or something while you're sleeping if you're parked out on the side, or whatever the case may be, having to stand guard against your oxen that night for attack or whatever the fuck it is, natives whatever. But uh, yeah, the thing that kills little Jimmy did it the way that's unnatural to us to have things administered.
Speaker 1: We didn't eat it.
Speaker 2: We didn't swallow the venom, although that probably wouldn't be a great practice either. They do that with a heli monster venom and ozimpic and it paralyzes his vegus nerve causes your retinas to freaking deteriorate in all kinds of problems. Gas or paresis not a good thing either way. Poisonous poison, but the more immediate death is gonna be from injecting it. Directly into and bypassing all those safeguards that start here and end in your boothole.
Speaker 1: Where was that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? All right, then, yeah, let's keep going here. I want to see if I is there an actual one that says.
Speaker 1: I'm looking for now.
Speaker 2: I have a wicked pain right now. It's not feeling great. I'm not gonna lie. I feel like a place I had my surgery is ripping open or something. Oh man, it's like sharp pains.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Let me maybe I have to look at it by word and look for the anthrax one name, basically the word anthrax on this I will wait, hold on boom, animal zerology, anthrax.
Speaker 1: So let's look. Let's look a little bit at this. Ethel Hume says.
Speaker 2: A Frenchman named de la Fond in eighteen thirty eight announced that a small rod like objects were found where be found in the blood of animals having splenic fever or charbone, now called anthrax, and when pastor brought out his one specific germ for each kind of fermentation, de Vane suggested that these little rods, which he named bacteridia, might be parasites in the cause of the splenic fever. However, his experiments were contradictory and it was not proven. Okay, so hold on a second. So we're talking aboutites brought in a specific germ. Remember one this is this is Pastor right. One cause, one cure, not a series of things that cause a condition to occur, Not the weakening of something allowing something else to affect it. No, one cause, one cure. This is the other problem with allopathy. However, his experiment, because it's also the war model, which is completely stupid.
Speaker 1: However, his experience went okay.
Speaker 2: Later in eighteen seventy eight, Coke made some studies in which he discovered the formation of sports among his bacteridia. When Pastor heard of this, he declared, anthrax is Therefore, this is what This is what Pastor did. He was stand up pompous, arrogant, smug and stupid and and you know, very overconfident. They're hearing what other people are working on and then make assertions and claims ahead of them while they're busy doing the work. And I'm not making I'm not saying anything positive about Coke either, because he had his own freaking frauds with a tuberculin.
Speaker 1: But this is.
Speaker 2: How he screwed over Bey Shamp and pretty much co opted everything that he was doing. Antiox is therefore that these are observational assumptions, right, is therefore the disease of the Bacteridium as trichinosis is, the disease of trichina as itch is, disease of special arcis a keras he claimed that the blood of an animal vaccinating with Anthrax scoreum contained no other organisms but this bai Bacteriidia as he considered these exclusively aerobic.
Speaker 1: As a required error, the blood.
Speaker 2: Must be imputrescible, because putrescence, he believed, was due solely to anaerobic or not needing air. Later, when the professor of the Turin Commission drew contrary conclusions from similar experiments, he changed. He charged that they had used sheep whose blood was septic as well as tainted with anthrax. So whenever somebody challenged his stupidity, he said he without even looking at their experiments, this is a fraud, all right, This is a straight up grifter. He was like, well, because you didn't do this and you didn't do that, Like, how do you know when you didn't do that? You're just making these statements and you're doing it on a platform where everybody listens to you, so therefore you're you're fucking up public opinion and you're discrediting people who are actually doing real work.
Speaker 1: Nika idiots.
Speaker 2: Charged that they had used sheeps whose blood was quote unquote septic as well as tainted with anthrax. He claimed that a mixture of aerobic germs, the Bacteriadia and anaerobe germs of future Faction, would neutralize the virulence of the Bacillus and Tracis, and and if injected into animals, would protect them from infection, again with the stupid injections. In reality, these two germs are and are only different developments of or outgrowths of Beason's microsimons, and should have much the same effect anywhere, namely that of scavengers of dead tissue or waste. Their action should be similar and not conter actants to each other, as as is indicated in chapter two. Doctor Colon, another member of the Academy, promptly challenged Pastor's statement on the grounds that anthrax was sometimes found in virulent stage yet devoid of the bacteria idea. In the next session March twelfth, eighteen seventy eight, doctor Colan charged that Pasture had suppressed two statements in printed record that he had made on the floor during the prior session, ie that the bacteria idea of anthrax do not develop in the blood of healthy animals, and that the bacteria idea will not supply germs to the organisms, which left doctor Colan's criticisms of these statements in the air. And in addition, he charged that Pasture had deliberately falsified the record of other.
Speaker 1: Criticisms doctor Plan had made. Why was he in charge of the record? Is the problem?
Speaker 2: An April thirty, at eighteen seventy eight, Pasture read before the Academy of Science a paper entitled the Theory of Germs and their Application to Medical to Medicine and Surgery, which also bore the names Messrs Hubert and Chamberlain as co authors. This was his first attempt to sell the germ theory in this Among many false claims was the statement that he had discovered the fact that fermentations of living beings given no credit to Bey shomp whatever. This paper also claimed that the infinitesimal quantity of their last produced culture was capable of producing anthrax with all its symptoms. Yet their first experiments with it were failures, as the cultures when sowed, produced a small sphere germ that was not even virulent, instead of the typical anthrax rods that were expected. This was probably a true mutation, but was not so recognized. The author is apparently believing it to be a result of an impurity getting into the cultures, not understanding or recognizing what microzymes do. They produce what's needed for the occasion. The London Times of August eighth, eighteen eighty one, about three years later, quoted Pasture as saying before a sectional meeting of an international medical congress and session there in the study of micro organisms, there was an ever present source of error in the introduction of foreign germs. Now they're created from within dipshit in spite of the precautions that might be taken against them. When the observer saw first the one organism and then afterwards a different one that's called pleomorphic microzyma, they're changing form. He was prone to conclude that the first organism had underground a change. Yet this might be a your illusion. The transformation of a bacillus and thracus into a micrococcus did not exist.
Speaker 1: Oh really, fool.
Speaker 2: Note that he said this twenty one years after Miss Nightingale made her famous statement that any germ could turn into another, as previously quoted, and when their own experiments failed to bear out their claims that their culture would produce anthrax or any of its symptoms, and the germs that were produced had no resemblance to the anthrax germ, either in appearance or virulence. Why should others believe that they could prevent anthrax through the use of this culture? But Paul Decrief in Microbe Hunters, a glorification of many famous pioneer serum Faddest, paints a most astonishing picture of pastures work on anthrax and gives many startling details regarding the facts of the matter. After describing the silkworm failure failure, he says, but one of Pastor's most charming traits was his characteristic and scientific phoenix.
Speaker 1: Who's wrote, who wrote? Who rose triumphantly.
Speaker 2: From the ashes of his own mistakes, So it is not surprising to find him, with Rue and Chamberlain and ATDD one discovering the very pretty way of taming vicious anthrax microbes and turning them into a vaccine.
Speaker 1: Not reality, but that's what they right.
Speaker 2: He describes Pasture's demonstration of anthrax vaccine at Pouli la Forte in May June of I'm breathing, whistling, I'm whistling, line, breathing, It's weird of the year in great detail, including the elaborate preparations, and he dwells on the fact that this experiment was framed by his enemies to destroy him, and that Pastor realized that he was cornered, that he must succeed or else abandoned his work on germs. It seems to me that we have now seen too many cases of deceit, fullness, prevaricate.
Speaker 1: Hold on no, yes, isn't my throwm.
Speaker 2: Prevarication, and deliberate fraud on Pastor's part to place much confidence in his good faith under such conditions, and in fact, one of them is justified in looking in with suspicion on this experiment.
Speaker 1: Here where forty eight.
Speaker 2: Sheep twenty is supposed to be vaccinated lived while twenty four vaccinated died in such a number the treatment might be differentiated quite easily. How could he how could easily, oh sorry, he could easily have injected the unvaccinated sheep with a slow poison, and he might have used pure sterile water or syringe with a perforated piston in a pretended injection of the vaccinated sheep. This miracle, as the quief describes it, seems to be the only success in a long series of failures, the single result that gives the only real support to Pastures Clay. After all the double dealing and fraud that we have proven elsewhere, we are not entitled to be skeptical of.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 2: Does not his past conduct, past conduct suggest that he could have been loading the dice, and he does not seem to have been able to repeat the success elsewhere.
Speaker 1: Decreef says of this fact.
Speaker 2: Gradually, hardly a year after the miracle of the Pulia Lafort, it began to be evident that Pasture, they most original microbe hunter, was not an infallible god. Disturbing letters began to pile up on his desk. Complaints from Montpelier man in a dozen Times of France, from Pactish and Capovar in Hungary. Sheep were dying from anthrax. Sheep were dying from anthrax, not natural anthrax.
Speaker 1: They had picked it.
Speaker 2: They had picked up in dangerous fields, but anthrax they had gotten from those vaccines that were meant to save them ah tea from other places came Sinister's stories of how the vaccines had failed to work. The vaccine had been paid for, the whole flocks of sheep had been injected. The farmers had gone to bed breathing thank God for the great man Pasturer, going to wake up in the morning to find their fields littered with the carcasses of dead sheep. And these sheep, which ought to have been immune, had died from the lurking anthrax.
Speaker 1: Sports that lay in the fields.
Speaker 2: Know from the ones that were injected, from the shit poison that was injected into them. Anthrax, notwithstanding poison was injected in them. Pessher began to hate opening his letters. He wanted to stop his ears against snickers that sounded from around corners. And then the worst thing that could possibly happen came a cold, terribly exact scientific report from the laboratory that of that nasty little German Coke in Berlin. And this report ripped the practicalness of the anthrax backing. The Tatter's pastor knew that Coke was the most accurate Microube hunter in the world, which means nothing, because they're all frauds. There was no doubt that Pastor lost some sleep from the this aftermath of his glorious discovery.
Speaker 1: But God rest him.
Speaker 2: He was a gallant man, and it was not in him to admit, either to the public, to the public, or to himself that his sweeping claims were wrong.
Speaker 1: Right, I think we're gonna call it there.
Speaker 2: It's already two arge in thirty minutes. Yeah, we're having trouble streaming to fgg med.
Speaker 1: Yah, we know that. Thanks, thanks, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, let's see you gotta still with me, You still with me over there, all right, so don't forget. I'm gonna get to the thing here, uh right here. So the very first one clicked that, but then all right, and I went over this in the beginning step one click the thing submit nominee tab on the right hand corner. You'll be asked to fill out the number of fields. Here are their answers nominee Peter Glidden n D Email D R. Glitden at ProtonMail dot com phone number eight five five three four seven three six nine six. You can always pause this afterward right bio go to leave big farm behind dot Com backslash d r hyphen Glitten Glitten Publications. Everybody is sick and I know why. Attempt to cure with holistic medicine website. Leave bigfar behind dot Com videos too, Malion list reference social media links below and also watch this one and it's uh lebig farwer behind dot com backslash maha m eah so no wait, I need to tell you this because this is important too.
Speaker 1: If you're not already doing it, do it? You want to trust me?
Speaker 2: Doctor Peter Glynn's membership site right there, right here in the green Can you see it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: What the hell? Hold on? Son of a bitch? There you go? Why is this not showing? There you go?
Speaker 6: There you go.
Speaker 2: Now back to where we were at, Doctor Peter Glidden, leave big farm behind dot Com. The first one I was showing you before you couldn't see is this one right here?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: That's nominate doctor Glidden here, become a member support the show that way. Use this code Ballbusters for fifty percent off. Okay, huge difference from sixty month to thirty and if you do the year the annual it becomes twenty bucks a month or you get four months free. Howevery way you want to look at that, okay, and then Givesingo dot com backslash ball Busters supports the show, and Patreon dot com is another way to do that, all right, And down here you see tribalu. This is for seventeen percent off. You use this code right here and you'll see all the tinctures that are there, and there's descriptions explains everything about them and what they do.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: If you want to send me something here it is right here ball Busters broadcast number one zero two nine. Next line is one zero one West sixteenth Street, Suite A, Yuma, Arizona, eight five three sixty four. And then this disclaimer be advised. And I'm not asking you to do this, but if you are compelled to mail me a check for the show support, it must be written out to Simper Fry s C M P E R f R y LLC dot com. Same as my website which is right here. And there's another way to access getting to doctor Peter Clinton right there, and then you sign up use Ballbusters all one word lowercase.
Speaker 1: That's how I roll, all right, and.
Speaker 2: Remember code victory if you want anything from the hot sauce, which by the way, is freaking amazing.
Speaker 1: I would I would, you know.
Speaker 2: I was looking at bottles for smaller ones, for like a Christmas style like packs, but the glasses were the glass bottles were not big enough holes for me to put the sauce in. It's a little bit thicker, which is awesome because you can basically spread most of my sauce with a butter knife. It's fucking amazing, all right. Tied di with thy peppers is awesome. Just saying smoked boss, smoked Boss is smoked Chipotle and paprika smoked paprika, So I should I shouldn't say smoked Chipotle because Chipotle literally means that.
Speaker 1: That's like saying smoke smoked.
Speaker 2: Never mind, all right, anyway, Cosmic candy, honey, hobbinnarow venom u, cayanne, s around habnaro, ti chili pepper, Trinidad scorpion pepper, and smoked ghost pepper. This is one of my go tos uh given the gun slinger. That's my steps of me as a lit younger. That one is muruga, scorpion pepper and cayenne because kaya makes everything taste better, so you balance it give them the boot ghose pepper. This one is our my only kido sauce right now, and that is with Caribbean red hobin narrows.
Speaker 1: All right, If I.
Speaker 2: Can never figure out how to make this carrot conundrum shelf stable, i'll make it again. But it's been many years and it was awesome. It was so good with sushi, not that I would eat so much sushi now. I haven't eaten in yours either, but it's good and a lot of other things too. Let's see where we're at, Slice of life, Haunted heat, smoke, goose peppers. If you like super hot, this one's out.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: Maybe you have a couple straight up gee. But then the act the hottest of the hot. So these guys down here are these three And people always ask that because they want to know. So Retality is the hottest with very second, and brand Nex is probably somewhere in there, tied maybe with this one or slightly step down.
Speaker 1: I thought I had more papers to light. Maybe I sold them. I'll have to check that. And let's see.
Speaker 2: Humsinger is a World Hot Sauce Award winner. Garbonzo beans a human tastes like a spicy hummus, nemesis, mingo homa narrow, kind of irritating the make but whatever, zeus juice extra hot, lots of garlic, kainda and hab naro super tastey.
Speaker 1: I'm going through the highlights here.
Speaker 2: Sergeant pepper, color, brazy pepper, smittlely, very tasty, trouble shuffle as gear delly, chocolate dam it. Yes, I make all these, and I came up with the recipes myself, dream ginny serrano, honey and lime, which all either way, it makes a really good if you like salads, I do that lots of cheese and blue cheese and do boom bang, and then I like that as it's sella addressing. Yeah, I also these the other ways, but regional recipe, but I believe it's kind of like the traditional, like wing style sauce when pigs fly with bacon or snap with honey, grateful vet with m seed, awesome avocado.
Speaker 1: You get it.
Speaker 2: There's lots of stuff here, right, sauces apprentices torano, hobbonaro, lay hold on what yes serrano serrano, serrano, habbonaro, alipino and what did I miss?
Speaker 1: Cayenne?
Speaker 2: And it's also what do you call it? Blood orange juice and key lime. And then there's the Feast of Friends, which is Sano habanero, alipino, cayenne and pomegranate juice and key lime. So it's slightly different. I made to these because one was you know, one season here you get that juice, the other season you get the other juice. So that's how I was doing it, because I was getting all that stuff fresh from the farmer's markets, so when they had it, that's when I made it. Golden Ratio has a lot of fun, but I don't think I have I may have a couple of these left. These are Carolina Reaper and Pineapple Human, which makes it kind of like a spicy Jamaican jerk sauce. But it's freaking delicious because I Tariaki should have a couple of left too, And it doesn't matter spicy honey, I'm gonna get the stuffer back in the make it.
Speaker 1: That's the one thing that she does. I make everything else, but she makes she makes good honey.
Speaker 2: There you go, and then get the book, do it, do it, inform the people, and then creating is what I'm about to go take with my ninety essentials right now.
Speaker 1: Get on my incline bench, get huge, and then go on the.
Speaker 2: Elliptical and try putting together computer and put out orders and macaut sauce. Today I've got my hossal order to do too. But yeah, I highly recommend doing this membership. You best if you want to consider yourself a friend of doctor Glyndon or doctor Mazo, fill out that thing and I'll show you again.
Speaker 1: No, I shouldn't realize. Get it done. Thank you having a nice say, what do you mean comments, commitments? I use the link. What do you mean it doesn't go to her? What the fuck?
Speaker 2: All right, hold on, well that's what was then in too my thing. Let me take a look, go back to it. That may cut it off or somewhere. Oh, let me take a look. I'll put it in this, I'll put in the chat and then i'll fix it later if I can find it where I took it, right off of where it was copied and paste. It says https triblue dot r e f R and dot r e f r dot cc backslash ballbusters.
Speaker 1: That's that's I just.
Speaker 2: All I do is highlight copy and past unless I got scrambled, because sometimes when I right click and I left click and try to highlight it like moves ship around. So tell me what the what the right one is so I can fill it out. See it's doing it again. It's not let me grab it. This is a This is like a freaking debrisoffice, which is some bullshit when you don't want to pay for Microsoft Office. And it's what I wrote my book on. But it's a pain in the sack because it's like from it's like what Linux uses instead of Office, and sometimes it's it's just shitty. So I'm not gonna do Linux. I'm gonna have to do Microsoft when I get this computer done. So I'm copying it right now. I'm chesting it right now. As you're saying, is.
Speaker 1: Hold on.
Speaker 2: If it got scrambled, it's because that it started shifting and things together, because it doesn't always.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it's jacked up. You're right, So tell me what the right one is. Yeah I know that.
Speaker 2: Well tell me what the right one is. Okay, then that's that all right? Thanks for thanks for playing, because he didn't tell me what the right one was.
Speaker 1: So we're up. Bye,