Speaker 1: And what is up?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: How is everyone you know with us music?
Speaker 3: Listen, this one's for d live.
Speaker 4: The Ghost platform still trying to bring dot you with a revolution, but you just deceived.
Speaker 5: It started in seventeen with big blockchain dreams zero come for creators.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what it's seeing. Beauty pie hop dumb.
Speaker 6: He was one sky hop for a minute, then reality hit You turned into what dumpster fire remitted switch change more times in the politician lives stement the leno, the trump bro pick a side and told him about you when nineteen said where the future?
Speaker 3: But are you delivered? With lag bugs and fewer? View was that it was twenty twenty seat.
Speaker 7: You're still out here posting happy new Yeah, while your view what counselor was then my Grandma's been fed.
Speaker 5: One hundred percent creators complex on the pitch, but.
Speaker 3: When nobody's watching that pay Y's just the glitch.
Speaker 7: You became a spot where the band ones ran the high extremist conspire see Clowns, Neo Nazi Pride cat for those ride streams, donations, rolling in.
Speaker 3: Live, what twitch and kicks sitting.
Speaker 7: Now fam we got guidelines, tight nit community unit.
Speaker 3: It's coach for echo shame. But where the where this takes get amplified? No, what contained your discovery reserve? Wilgod rhythm broke in in dusty. Your homepaste looks like it hasn't been updated.
Speaker 7: Is twenty twenty, trust me, let me coin you whatever.
Speaker 3: But your crypto trash was called Nobody's catching.
Speaker 5: Now it's basically started extreamly centralized, like it's some Morbil high ground, but decentralized just means nobody's around.
Speaker 7: Twitch takes a cut, but at least they got service that work. You crash mid stream while some dudes yelling by merch. You two got the vod's kick got the druma and Spice deel I got crickets in the black chain't that's on life support nights. So here's the bed straight facts. No, cap you had to shot. You fumbled the bag with the promised the world deliver the laggy ghost town Na just that one that everybody forgot about Dela packing it up, Lord God fag the black dig You don't stream your bulls.
Speaker 3: Dream yeah clap go back to them, Fitch.
Speaker 5: So it's weird side project whattle real streamers.
Speaker 3: In Freema state Man still rack.
Speaker 5: Like drop, Mike drop, I dropped.
Speaker 8: You and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, listen up, this one's Ford Live. I'm still trying to bring dot you with a revolution, but you just deceived.
Speaker 1: But what is all guys? How is everybody doing today? I hope everybody is staying safe, being saved, doing save anything saved. I'm just getting this stuff out, just getting the show, getting it. Uh, I'm getting the show ready. The show's already ready, the show is live. Just trying to get all stuff from other readion. But I hope everybody is doing okay today. I hope everybody is staying safe today. Kah I h m. I did put my pay per view predictions on the platforms. Mum mm hmmm kay. Yeah, I hope everybody is staying safe. I hope everybody is doing okay today.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: You know it's it's it's it's cold, but I do respect. Let me do my hey mits start ribber brain. How you doing?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 1: By the way, I am doing a fundraiser to the people that haven't been around. I am doing a fundraiser for for Children's of Mississippi Hospital, Children of Mississippi Hospital or BATS and Children's Hospital at University of Mississippi. Medical Center is a is the only specially children's hospital in the state of Mississippi. And yeah, if anybody that does want to like support and it's got the only specially children's we we raised. We just raised thirty dollars for it too. Because of my friend Deti, she became. She helped. But also Dee told me that she found some big Chris has been messaging her about stuff. She was talking about Chris Peeps and I told her block him. That guy is you know this, This guy is trying to start some stuff with me. Chris Peeps, the guy that they acts like, Yeah, that's the jackiest button. Mh yeah.
Speaker 8: H.
Speaker 1: And also if anybody that does want to.
Speaker 9: Yo, I'm.
Speaker 5: I scrolled night blow burst my eyes, another cliff, another way of life.
Speaker 10: They take one lines, twisted out of shape, turn and fleeting though into turn on hate.
Speaker 3: I'm just the voice in the digital storm. But they're like they know me from today. I was bumble.
Speaker 10: They never made me, never share my hair, never saw the quiet moment swim, nobody's there.
Speaker 11: I'm tired of these trash what in my name through it was graduated because I said something they didn't life.
Speaker 1: They don't know me in real life.
Speaker 7: They only know my own line presents, pictures aren't post no human lesson.
Speaker 8: So please please please leave.
Speaker 12: Me a long leave me alone.
Speaker 8: I takes for clicks.
Speaker 3: I reached food to feet, they build.
Speaker 12: The throne on the air that I breathed, that I.
Speaker 3: Once say in the slice and served the coach and raw.
Speaker 10: To round a thousand strangers screaming, canceled, and more.
Speaker 1: I laugh.
Speaker 3: I heard I lod off from the high.
Speaker 10: But theeah cookie's ringing on the other side. They never heard my voice crack when I'm tired, never saw the parts from me.
Speaker 3: I'm never whier.
Speaker 10: I'm tired of the trash fire chall run of my name through grinderger because I said something they didn't like. They don't know me in realized, they only.
Speaker 11: Know my own line.
Speaker 3: President shout out on screaming.
Speaker 10: Over real residence.
Speaker 3: So please please please leave me alone.
Speaker 12: Leave me alone.
Speaker 10: I'm moading the worst thing I ever type you to a molding, the joke that you turn into a war crime.
Speaker 3: I'm fleshing doubt in garbage stains.
Speaker 10: I'm apologies and growing things you don't get to on me from that your microphone. See, I'm tired of these trash patches running my name through a grinder.
Speaker 3: I'm done letting strangers define me.
Speaker 10: You don't know me in real life.
Speaker 3: You only know my own line president job. That's never been my full sentence.
Speaker 1: So please please you mean alone? You mean alone? Yeah, you know. And I want to say this to a lot of people. I just wanted to pop on to do a stream. I just wanted to pop on to do a stream. I just wanted to say thank you to anybody that has been supporting this channel. Yeah yea if anybody. By the way, while that song was playing, I was posted the audio all the places that we put our audios on. I want people to know that we are supporting people. Oh I like this. I like the new font you used for the shirt. By the way, if you guys don't know, we do have merge o O over Nerves Brains website. I like this. By the way, this.
Speaker 2: This is you know, one of the things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just want to say to everybody that I do appreciate a lot of people that you just updated it tonight. Yeah, I do.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 1: I would love to work with company, you know, I would love to work with other stuff. I just want people you have the you know, the reason I wanted to work with you, a nerman brain, is because you reached out to me. I didn't reach out to you. You reached out to me and said, hey, I want to send you something. And I was like, okay, because but you read you you did good and that's something that Justin is a great person, y'all. If if you guys don't know who another brain is, our northern brain is the reason why we have the Jake Hutson logo, the reason the shirt the logo I have. Also, I would love to get a sponsor that. By the way, I want people to know that there's actually ways that you can make free cash.
Speaker 2: There, you know.
Speaker 1: And by the way, by the way, if anybody that does want to join, I'll buy me a coffee. You can use my link. Put that link and by the way, buy me a coffee is a great saying that I try to get people to use. I mean a coffee because it's you know, they do great stuff over there at level.
Speaker 8: Seeing any donations, see if any tips.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need to keep so. Yeah, if anybody that wants to you know, support this channel, you know, support you know, you know you're supporting this channel by like, you know, helping. Yeah. By the way, if anybody, we haven't had we haven't gotten a tip in a while. The only tip we got was for the Whispered the charity for the thirty dollars for the children's hospital. And and number one, it doesn't have any association with Extra Life. It's just me wanting to raise money for the hospital. I am a lifelong assistant of Mississippi. I've had family gone to Batson Hospital when they were kids, and I wanted to show support to the to the hospital is to my state, and I wanted to do this and and I wanted to do it without Extra Life. I wanted to do it on my own. I want people to know this. I want people to say, Hey, this guy is doing a fundraiser for something. The goal is only one thousand dollars. But I'm not looking for I'm looking to help these people out because you know, let's see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and.
Speaker 9: Will you donate let me know if you donate, Yeah, yeah, because I want to go check.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 6: M h.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm not asking for people to yeah. By the way, if anybody that does, I just want to say to everybody, I want to say. I wish that a lot. I wish that people stopped acting like you know, mm hm, you know what place over here?
Speaker 6: This is.
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 11: Listen, I say I'm cool with it, act like I'm on face.
Speaker 3: Some thought still linger.
Speaker 11: Instead, I say I'm moving forward, never looking behind the past, versus still talking in my mind. I see I trust the press and say I'm letting the rideshing. You still check the door locks at night. I say, I'm all good. I don't need much to wind the piece of work. It did this again, I see I love it off when the pressure get.
Speaker 3: Last, silence his heart in the crowd, and say I know who I am. No need to explain. Here's the thing. Some days I still wrestle the names. It's deeper done.
Speaker 12: It sings.
Speaker 1: Here's the.
Speaker 6: Dreams Here the.
Speaker 11: Truth hides, and the swing between what you say and what you really mean.
Speaker 3: We ain't learn as we go, And some fires burned slowly, and the poor feel the stick. Take a breath, nod your head.
Speaker 12: Ye, here's the thing.
Speaker 1: You say.
Speaker 3: Money ain't everything.
Speaker 1: I don't chase to shine.
Speaker 11: Here's the thing, still tapping my line, I say, love to be easy, shouldn't hurt this bad.
Speaker 8: Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: Costs come crack when they've been dragged. I say, I'm focused now, Why cut off the noise. Here's the thing that I'm still trying to steal my joy. I say, I'm built for this. Something holding my ground. Here's the thing, even strong walls. Here the sound I say it don't compare I sting in my lane.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: Comparson sneaks in my brain and say to hell is All's the thing? I'm just wait. You still gotta dance.
Speaker 12: The thing, the thing.
Speaker 2: It's deeper than it seems.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing life louder than the dream.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, the true God. Then the swing between what you say and what you really mean.
Speaker 1: We learn as we go.
Speaker 3: The some fires burned, so.
Speaker 12: Feel them.
Speaker 3: I feel the stake to take a breath and not your head.
Speaker 8: Ye, here's the thing.
Speaker 6: I say.
Speaker 3: I'm fine, Yeah, say quick, here's the thing.
Speaker 2: That word don't mean what it did? I say I got the time, I handle the thing.
Speaker 3: Later got away a sneak in the end. Yeah, I say I'm president living right now? He is that the thing I'm still drifting around? I say, y'all forgive if I let it, don't go. It's the things cause the faith just because you say so, one say I believe in what I'm building this site.
Speaker 2: Here's the faith.
Speaker 3: Still I tried.
Speaker 1: I said to.
Speaker 3: Marble's mind now and make it behave.
Speaker 10: Here's the thing tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Don't you think I say I'm grateful us?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean to no, lie, Here's.
Speaker 3: I say this groove gonna carry me through. Here's the thing. I already know it's true.
Speaker 1: Huh say so.
Speaker 2: Let it go.
Speaker 3: It's the thing?
Speaker 12: Is it than.
Speaker 4: A thing?
Speaker 7: Is a thing?
Speaker 1: You know? I want to say thank you to the people. I just want to say thank you guys very much for taking the time out of your guys' day to come and talk to me and be part of my streams and all that. You know, it's not about who we are as peoples, who we are as a as as we're not a community for a family here and I just want to say that people, if you feel like that, I want people to know this. I want to say something to you guys. I just want to say thank you to people.
Speaker 2: Who who don't know who I am.
Speaker 1: Let me go on my profile. Yeah, I am actually on pseudo. A lot of the music you guys are hearing, minus one of songs I made. If anybody that does want to support the channel, support you, go over there, follow my music this. Yeah, we do get a deleasa.
Speaker 2: I also have a.
Speaker 1: Mhm m.
Speaker 2: There you go, come back into their account.
Speaker 1: Idiot. It's not a fraud.
Speaker 2: I am not a fraud.
Speaker 1: Half a last day about not eathy. Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: YouTube trolls are coming up. Yeah, not a proud alright.
Speaker 1: I love you guys. I will talk to you guys later. I'll talk to you guys later.
Speaker 2: Love you guys. Bye mm hmm