Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen. Do you want to report a UFO.
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 1: We don't want to report every thirty one.
Speaker 3: Do you wish to report a.
Speaker 1: UFO over Hey, we want to one.
Speaker 4: Of those data areas thirty one.
Speaker 3: Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 4: I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds.
Speaker 1: Time areas thirty one me neither.
Speaker 3: There were seven one golf. If it was anybody as above us to pass us, like thirty seconds ago, we were sending one of golf negative.
Speaker 1: Okay, OFFI the UFO.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's murder ten nine o'clock.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'll just passed over, I go.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us. See, I passed out over the top of us.
Speaker 1: Ninety one one.
Speaker 4: You just called up to me before.
Speaker 1: They're after staying the airplanes?
Speaker 4: He is, I towere to God more calm in on an unidentified object every liberty four call or calm on an unidentified flying object? A right, We'll lock it on.
Speaker 5: Welcome to UFO Chronicles, a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: Hello everyone, and welcome to the first episode of twenty twenty six. I hope you all had a great Christmas and fully recovered from New Year's Eve, and I wish you all the best for the coming year. I'm Nick and this is the UFO Chronicles podcast. In this episode, Patricia, calling from Canada, walks us through a series of experiences that began in early childhood and continued across decades. She recalls reoccurring night terrors marked by paralysis and the presence of a dark, featureless figure standing in her bedroom doorway. Around the same period, she witnessed a UFO, a large metallic object moving silently just across the tree line before disappearing without a trace. Interwoven in these experiences of vivid dreams, episodes of dja vous and the gradual emergence of intuitive abilities that Patricia struggles to understand and control. Set against the backdrop of workplace trauma, serious illness, and a major personal change, she begins to question whether these moments are isolated incidents all part of a larger pattern Patricia is up next. But first, if you enjoy the show and you'll like to have support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month, head on over to patreon dot com Forward slash Ufo Chronicles podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated. Now on with the show. Hello, Patricia, welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: It is great to have you with us today. And you're the first episode of twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, wow.
Speaker 3: To start off the new year. Okay, and you're calling from British Columbia, Canada.
Speaker 1: I am, I am, and we are being a wonderful green.
Speaker 3: Winter, wonderful green winter.
Speaker 1: Well, we're on the west coast and kind of south down the coast, so we don't have to get at the snow. We do in the mountains and they can stay there that we primarily get the rain. And that's okay by.
Speaker 3: Me, that's okay by you. Now, Patricia, you have some experiences to share with us. Would you like to start the beginning please, ma'am.
Speaker 1: I certainly will. Now I just have to end upon your podcast in twenty twenty three, and after listening to the wonderful variety of people you've had on on your podcast, I started looking back at things that have happened to me from a young age to today, and I never thought of then possibly being related until I started running it all down, and I thought, huh, naty, things are all we landed, so hints coming on your show, and here we go. I'll start off with my first UFO sighting. I was around four years old this nineteen sixty seven, figuring it was either early string or lathball because the leaves work on the trees. Now, we land out in the country only three neighbors, all of which had a farm dead end road that dead ends up on the mountains, so there's no one around. In the mornings after my siblings all went out to school, my mom and I were walk across the field and go visit an elderly nagger and Mom and her would have coffee in the morning and talk about their day, and I'd be in the living room watching TV because she actually got the cartoon channels run Kenna then't really got one channel that she got the good stuff. So I was in the living room and there was a big picture window facing southeast, and I were talking missus Charmley eight eight thirty in the morning, and I was looking at the window and there was this huge and then i'd say, thirty feet in diameter, a white, kind of unpolescant colored circle, big ball, and it was turning clockwise going through the treetops. Almost looked like little licks of flames coming off it. That really small, like there was no tail, no starts, they just this dig rotating circular disk ball going through the treetops. And I went past the point where I could see it, so I tore out of the living room, ran through the kitchen out to the back door, which would be now more looking west, and it was gone. And we're talking, this is a short distance for me to run, would take ten seconds, and it was gone nothing. So I came in the house. Course I had run past my mom and this Stanley friend and they were like, what do you do? What was that all about? I didn't say anything because I didn't really know what i'd seen, and also didn't think they delete me because it was so bizarre different. So yeah, I didn't tell anyone about this. Actually you're the first one, So there you go. World next yeah, I actually was thinking about it. Was following bad episode between the ages of four and eight, so nineteen sixty said, then to seventy one, I started having night time paralysis. I don't recall whether i'd still be awake or I got woken up, just this huge feeling of dread. I can't move, I can move my eyes. And I looked towards my door, my which is open, and there is a dark shape there. I can't say I saw a hand, orange legs, No, it was just this, the blowing dark, just a moving black shape. Didn't come closer that I'd say, what set and teeth away from me and I couldn't move. I felting under, falling asleep. After that, I just remember that horrible feeling of dread, seeing that black shape, not being able to steak or yell. The last time I saw it, I was able to, I think in my head, because I don't think I yelled out loud that in my head, I yelled something like, you can't hurt me, gone to text me, go away, Gone, will never let you hurt me. And it left. And that was the last time that I dealt with that night time terror palysis and seeing that black shaped. So next with the a paranormal experience, I was around nine years old, it would have been a string. So that's back to nineteen sixty eight. U sadly, the neighbor that we had coffee with, her husband was tragically killed in a car accident on the way they worked in the marning. We were, actually, my goodness, we were at her house in the morning having coffee when she got the phone call and I mender her answering the phone and then her just falling to the floor, just crying, and month took the phone. I heard her talk about the RCND and it was later that she told me that he had been killed on the way to work, falling Dad. Things are kind of fuzzy. Are trying to remember the funeral? Yeah, not a whole lot of that. But what I do remender was three days after he passed, I'm in Dad, and I can hear someone chotting firewood at the nigger's house. Now, that's what he did, Aunty Knight. When he got home after his shift. He would that was his chore. He'd go out, he chot the firewood bringing in and that's how Iowings knew that he was home. And this went on for like four or five days, where I'd hear at night him chotting Thyomon, and so wh I One morning I asked my mom, who's helping out the nigger? Because I hear someone chotting Thyomon at night? And my I's like, no one, and no one's chopping firewood, So I was odd. I didn't say anything. I'd say it went on or maybe ten days, two weeks, and then it stopped, So I don't know. I thought that was kind of cool. The other thing again, around the age, I'd say from quarter or fourteen, I always had dweams that ended in me falling through a dark void and then physically hitting the nattress. And I mean I felt me hit the nattress and I was always falling dackwards. I didn't feel scared, like you know, scratching or anything like that, but it was an odd feeling of just falling dackwards to a dark void and then boom, hit the mattress. I didn't suddenly gas or air. Yeah, I don't know. I'm again, I'm trying to figure out how all these little episodes, how they connect, do they connect? I'd see around the age of ten Elendon twelve saw a lot of what I think are usos and this is myself and the Neigger kids. We actually got some neighbors, which was cool, some new people. We play flashlight tag a lot, where you know, we all go hide in a certain area's pitch dark, and the person who's it that's the flashlight, they have to come try and find you and under One night in particular, I was hiding on top of our dyke shand where we stored our bicycles, and I'm laying there and looking up at the stars. Now this is nineteen seventy door. There were a lot of satellites out there, and this star was coming moving along and then it stopped and then it went up tilly quick, and then down and then dak and then it started moving slowly forward again and then it repeated that went suddenly uptwilly quick. You know in mind it looked like up down is that north south? I can't under that? And then it just shot off like no, t walk just gone, didn't fad, It just shot off. And suddenly two other people in my group they yelled out, oh my god, did you see that? And I'm like, yeah, that was so cool, and then other people came out of hiding that had seen it as well, and we're the poor guy that was it with the flashlight. You know, it's like, what are you doing? You're all coming out of hiding. I had thinking that we were all so excited because it was weird. It was bigger than Venus, so it was a good size, and yeah, it was moving romantically, and then it just took off. So glad I had witnesses that I had seen that a lot in the night sky here, just smaller though that you know, quote unquote would look like Starr and then they start moving and then they do radically and then take off. So now it's cool. Now that's what. I don't know if this would be called precognition. I'm not sure. That January twenty eighth, nineteen eighty six, which once the Stage Shuttle disaster, I had a friend over and she was in the living room watching TV and I was in the kitchen. She called me over and so I came into the living room. They were, you know, showing the Stay shuttle and then they'd exploding, et cetera. And didn't I nine like, she was just you know, oh my god, what what's going on, and I'm thinking, Yeah, why aren't they showing these old news clips the subtle disaster, I mean, that happened quite a dite ago. Why aren't they showing it now? And why is she shocked? This is old news? But when I said it to her, I was like, why aren't they showing these old news clips? And she turned to me and was like, what do you mean? This just happened? And I just stood there silently, my gut twisted because it was so clear in my mind that this had happened a while ago. Again, I didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say. Yeah, I can't really say anything like that that ex to that extent has happened since I hope it doesn't. So, Yeah, that was interesting. I will talk about I don't again, I don't know his recognition, Dasia do whatever you want to call it that. I will talk about that a little later. The next interesting thing nineteen eighty eight. I was around twenty five years old. I was zach grad school at the time, studying getting my master's degree, and in a local coffee shop there was a combination coffee shop bookstore, really cool, and I my friends are in the coffee shop hard and I was looking through the stacks at the books there, and this shorter used around five book four. I'm by the leven. So this shorter black man with right daily blue eyes like that light blue came up to me and he asked if he could talk to me.
Speaker 2: And I'm kind of looking around, kind of going yeah, yeah, you could talk to me.
Speaker 1: And he said, I have the message for you, you know, can we move to another location where it's a little quinder And I'm like sure, I mean, I'm in a safe place. So we moved to more qinder corner on the big store and he asked if he could take my hands, and so, oh, hey, no harm. So he held thy hands, my hands lightly in his and he said that he tramples a lot and he goes to where he's called, and that he will be leaving soon, that they'll compelled to give them a message before he left. So I'm kind of looking at and thinking, okay, continue, and he was like okay. He said that I am a new soul and I'm here on earth to earn my wings. And he said, now many tito will be drawn to you to me. They canceled my light and they he drawn to meet their guidance. That He also said that many would be angry at me and attacked me because my light would extone what highlight their darkness, and so I needed to dig the cared for bannal because of their anger towarrant me. Hence I de earning my wings. I just looked at him. I mean a little of it. They'll kind of right with the being a new soul because I don't feel like an old soul. But I again didn't know what to say, and I just said thank you, and I wished him well on his tripped his upcoming tripped and retarded ways. I found it again. I found it. I wasn't scared. I really didn't feel weird that I was cautious because I was like, Okay, this gentleman, someone who got lesson that you know, he wants to feel steciled, so he does this. It's part of his I don't know, persona to make himself feel Oh yeah, that he's got against I don't know, but yeah. I mean, he wasn't causing any harm, and I didn't feel scared, and I just found it really interesting. I then went to my friends who were sitting in the coffee shop and I shared a little bit. I said, Jo'll just let this interesting gentleman back down with Davy Delive and that he said that I was a new soul and I'm here earning my wings. That's all I said. And yeah, they were just like, okay, what other anyhow, and they kept talking, so I didn't bring it up again. I just kind of get that to myself. So I welcome back to the whole earning my wings and the banners, because it actually did happen that I want to cover something first before I talk about those banners. Okay, here's where it gets done. Nineteen ninety five, I went around being study que I had the opportunity to travel with the colleague from work to her home, which was Czechoslovakia. I mean, now it's the Czech repnflict that that then it was Czechoslovakia, and I didn't speak a word of the Czech language to the court. She was my translator, et cetera. Was a wonderful trip, wonderful experience. That one night I went with her and a group of her friends were getting together this one lady's apartment, so I went along and they were all chatting away and anty down, and then my friend went translate what was going on. And at one point the lady, the owner of the apartment, brought out a dunch of drawings. They were basically like doodles, kind of just scriggles and doodles and nothing like, not like she's drawing a tree or building. There were more doodles, and she's showing her trends and she's got them laid out on the table, and my friend translates that this lady, while she talks to title on the phone, she just gets the urge to doodle. She knows they mean something that she doesn't know what. So my friend kid's talking to everyone else in check and I'm looking at this one drawing and something catches my eye and I'm saying to my friend, oh, look, well look here. I mean, I see this person and they're standing here, and now I see this, and the words just flow. The more I talk, the more I saw, And my friend is rapidly translating to her friend who's donning her hand, and I just keep talking and then it's like that's what I see. And then she puts another one in front of me and nod onto her hands. So I'm like, okay, So I look at the doodle and again something catches my eye and I just start talking about what I see, and it's the theme is all people that they're dealing with situations, whatever, and they're at an intense they're at a point where they need to make a decision and that'll take okay, you know what direction they're gonna go. Pretty significant stuff that that's kind of the thing of everything I was seeing and dying the fourth one, I kind of stopped and looked at my friend. It's like, what's going on? And my friend tells me that I am describing exactly what's going on in each of those store people's lives, which blew me away. There's no way I could have known. And in a different country they're speaking of different language. What was this all about. The lady then hands me another one, another drying, and she's tapping it and smiling and saying please please. So it's like, okay, So I'm looking at at this and the drawing was like a giant X that really wide, and in the very center on the X was a small box and in the docks what I could see was a little stick tigger and one arm was reaching up towards the upper right cross of the X. That that makes sense, and the other arm was reaching down towards the left hand side, the bottom lying on the X. That that makes sense. And I looked at it and it's like, okay, this person is having to make a major decision now if you look, if they decide to go and towards this upper carniv X, their journey initially isn't going to be smooth. That once they get past that little bit of you know, rocky times, it's going to be really good. If they choose this path, it's going to work out really well and they are going to be so happy that it's not going to be easy. Actor it's going to be a little rock that then it's going to be smooth sailing. Now, looking down at this and their choice, it winds, I said, it's going to look really easy, really nice. Really oh yeah, this is what's meant to be. I said that it's a rap because if you look further down it is so dark. So scriggled in, I said, do not do not need this choice, because it'll look really easy and very welcoming. That then it's going to get darkly quick, and you're going to get destroyed. And the lady started crying because this was her doodle that she felt compelled to draw one night. And again I didn't know what was going on, so my friend translated. Of course, she was translating everything I was saying. And then the lady told her what was going on, and she translated to me like she had been. There was a group of self proclaimed witches who wanted her. They recognized her gifts, and they really wanted her to join their group.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you.
Speaker 1: Call a group of witches. That they were, you know, really lovely teetle and they really wanted they were really I guess containing her. I can't pick up and take a word right now, that really encouraging her to join them. She was leary and actually was starting to look into joining a church, a non denominational church, and pursuing more towards God, and maybe her gifts were more from God that she just wasn't sure because she didn't have good experiences in the task with churches that this was a non denominational one. So she was struggling which way to go, and she gazed on what I said She's like, oh my gosh, I'm going to follow the church. I was blown away. Nothing like this has been online radar. I neither did the Weedy Doors anything like this, So I just didn't know what to say. It was at that point that I started to really feel darning on the middle of my forehand. It was really uncomfortable, and I said that to my friend and the lady that was doing the drawings. She immediately kissed my forehand and it went away. So again, at the time, I just didn't know what to think about it at all. I also didn't know anything about chakras or crown chakra, which I'll get to later on. So yeah, after that we walked home. My trend who I traveled with her and her friends are just chattering into kind of like walking and trying me down all this, and I just walked quietly behind. I just yeah, I didn't know what to say, and I didn't talk about it at all when we got back. I think it was three months later when I myself, I work in an outreach clinic, so setter from the Name center where this friend I traveled with work. So I work in a community about yeah, fourteen minutes away. From the name Center. Anyhow, I was in the outreach clinic and a nether colleague I worked with. She was the intant development I work a lot with her on actually a tired speech language pathologists working with little kids special needs finarily, so I actually stared with her and she's the only person I have shared about what happened yeah on my trip, And she got all excited. She leapsed into her double bag and told out a tear of track dance that had a bleach mark on it. Apparently she had she was cleaning her bathroom, knailing on the tile, still simply, and this mark got on her track pants and it was the exact imprint of an intense quote. And of course she's taking there, must see something do this because she works with intents. So she was asking me if I could do a reading for her. And I'm like, this isn't a doodle. It's a bleach mark. Like I can't do, Like it's not the same that you know. She was like, no, no, no, just look at it and see if there's anything you can see the other thing. I said, Well, this isn't it. I do see something. I know you I kind of know what's going on in your world, So that's gonna mess things out, so and that Nope, she was really insistent. I thought, okay, So I looked at this bleach mark, and again I'm drawn to something in the in the gym scene. I can't tell you what. I'm just drawn to something. And I said, okay, well, hm, I see a little face here and it's looking angry. And then I just started talking again. I was staying on about something that was going on in her world. That I had no idea, not a clue, that this situation was happening, and that if she had something to do with her son and his new girlfriend, and she needed to her and husband needed to change change how they approached the girlfriend and dealt with her. If they didn't, it was gonna push her son away. That if they did things a little differently, and was really going to bring them together as a very strong Stanly unit going forward again, honor the blue. No idea, and I was daying on and this was a bitch mark, not a doodle.
Speaker 3: One life, one story, a podcast about real people and a single moment or a series of moments that changed everything. Each episode is someone sharing a story in their own words. Sometimes it's tragic, sometimes it's hopeful. These are experiences that stay with you, wants that reshape how you see the world, yourself and the people around you. And if you have a story that you'd like to share, email me at One Life, One Story podcast at gmail dot com, One Life, One Story, listen wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: So now afterwards, I really didn't know what to think about the soul. Now I do believe in God. I don't go to any church or anything that I do to believe in gone. And I'm like praying to Hill going or he heard them that who knows, saying Okay, I trust that this is a gift from you because it's all the stuff I've done. It was sertito. Yeah, basically we're at a point and in Tats, I keep using that word. They needed incarnation to help them make quote unquote the right decision, the death decision. And so I'm really you know, I paid, I said, listen, if they get discern you, I want to use it correctly, use it when it's needed. I'm not gonna approach a person and say, hey, do you want a doodle something corney and then I can tell you, you know, no, if someone needs help and I'm the one that can help them direct computing. I don't feel comfort go going out there and you know, looking for people and forcing things on them. If they're not read for the message, then no, I really feel if it's meant to be, then they're ready for the message. It'll happen. So that's kind of where I left that that it did. The whole greeting thing, reading of doodles or just readings does come back, and it's happening currently that I'll get to that. Okay, now I think next I'll talk about and this is again going back to the pre cognition possibility. This ay ages twelve to thirty two. I've always had vivid dreams. There's junk dreams. I call them junk dreams, which I just read playing it's in pieces on your day shows you see thanks to you left sand that. Then there's the real vivid. There's meaning behind this dream and one that me occurred over I'm older, bring inches twelve to thirty two. When's me trying to walk, I'm not scared. I'm not running away that It's like I'm walking to water that's up to my thighs. So you're trying to move douter that you can't because of the drag of the water. It's really slowing you down and it's exhausting. Now again, I'm not scared, I'm not trying to run away. That it's really hard to walk, dastard to two thousand and four. So we're talking what ten years more than ten years nineteen seventy five to ninetythis I had these dreams. In two thousand and four, I got definitively diagnosed with degenerative neuro muscular disorder that affects it's really rare, of course it is, and it's called oculothyngeal distal muscular districty and you can hear it now in my speech being slurred, that it affects all your voluntary they progressively become weaker and weaker. It's slow progressing jippy. That no treatment, so where there's little to no research, and as I started losing next day, that's exactly what I felt like walking through thiney water. The horney try, the more exhausted you get, you can do nothing about it. That's exactly what it was like. So yay or quick que cognitive dreams. I knew what was coming. So the dreams are trying to get to thinety water. Let's start around nineteen ninety five. And then they changed. Yeah, then started My dreams are no longer me walking and all that me floating, just floating about the forests around our farm. Yeah, they really gently floating above fields and task yours and new was well. What I found was if I, in my dream tried to direct where I was going, I started to lose altitude. As soon as I stopped thinking, oh, I really want to go over there, I really want to go over here and just let myself float, whether I get taken and just enjoy the ride, I went gain altitude and continue floating around. That was like really consistent. As soon as I tried to take control and direct, I'd start losing altitude. And I really thought about that, and my interpretation is more spiritual that if I just let God directly and you know, as opportunities come up though, take them and if it works, it works, that's where I'm entity. If something is real struggle then means I'm not supposed to do this. So that's kind of how I interpreted when my dream started to change that way, that you know, if I to just trust that I'm doing the right thing and just keep going the direction you're being directed. That makes sense then, So that was yeah, during moving on, and this is where it starts getting interesting with the whole earning my wings. A little bit after sis is again age study two, I had traveled to the Czech Retuggle, et cetera. My dream started to change. They were those nice floating dreams. And then instead of the whole losing altitude because I was trying to direct where I wanted to go, I was having struggle loading up de console quote unquote power lines nine nine three. These were real high dud electric tower lines. I was either trying to avoid running in them into them as I floaded up, or I once about them. This should be trying to avoid using altitude and kidding these tower lines. Now the interpretation these tower lines equate to tito in power dang on. So this was between the ages of twenty nine and thirty five, so nineteen ninety two to nineteen ninety eight. What happened. This was the job at the Senate. I again, I was in the outreach clinic, only went in to the main center once a week to do administrative take to work, meet with my supervisor, et cetera, et cetera. All good, happy, happy, great staff. It was around sending the title work there, all good, no issues. Then what happened once the gentleman I worked with off and on in my outreach center. He was the chief stewart of our union. We didn't have any issues that I knew about that. He asked you at one point if I would be the assistant chief steward so that he wasn't able to make meetings or et cetera. Languid Dylan, and I was like, okay, I didn't really know what it all meant. Well, subsequently, a couple months after that, he went the center, so I immediately became chief stewart. That big deal. So I when I went into the center of the one day week name center, I normally do the CEO on the organization and I worked for asked to meet with me and so no com Now I've always been until the Pauliana person still kind of am. I truly believe there's good and everyone and if they are nasty or something that happens, there's a good reason, you know, because down to the core they're really not damn people they just you know, they find a dwn time and that's figure it out and it's all good. Well braah rah. Well yeah, Unfortunately I that kind of got shattered because I ended up dealing with people that just when mean and nasty, dedictive, controlling, love to manipulate others to do their dirty work kind of people. And that's what I ended up dealing with. My first dealing with the CEO, he right away said if any staff mender coaches me with issues that I'm not to report to the union to We talked to him and he would deal with those staff members and I n easy was like, no, you know, that's not how it works. I mean, they talk to me and if it's a work related to that we can't resolved, then of course we might have to include the union that you know, we all work together, happy happy No. I was told that right that I was never to do that, no union adulment, keep things under the table, which I didn't because that's not what to do. Long in short, I became a target undenounced to me. Apparently the CEO and the on the six department heads had been doing misappropriating funds that was meant for the center. And I guess yeah, doing some illegal things that they thought I knew about, And so I became the focal point of their attacks. They were harassing me horridly doing you know, trying to wound my reputation and studying rumors and convincing other staff lenders because the department hands were really good putting on the act and crying during staff meetings, telling all the staffers that I was this horrible person bringing down the center. They were at a loss to what to do with me, and thu blah bah. So I started getting calls at home from staffers who were really angry, telling me I needed to quit, that how could I do this to the center, how could I destroy it? Now? I couldn't say anything because there was an investigation going on, just I didn't know about the money that I was told that I couldn't share any sort of things that are going on, just to stay quiet that it was deemed dealt with. So all I can say to the stats was, you know, when the truth comes out, it's really gonna hurt hang in there. I can't say much that just need to take that it's not going to be nice when the truth comes out, and took a while that it did. All those staff members, the determined heads and the CEO, they did get tired. They had to deal with the judicial system. When the anger trade that came to the Senate, he was really angry because I guess the enount that he did allowed to go on that hadn't been a dressed earlier. He was really angry about it. Yeah, they had to bring in debating counselors because the staff were understandingly very angry because they didn't like to they've been used. When you get that mixture of people who are like, no, no, no, there's no way I there's no way I could have been hundling. Yeah you were. Yeah, So my little light to expose their darkness kind of hearkens back to what that gentleman said in the bookstore. I won't deny that it totally. It did shadowy. It was really a hard wake up call that there are nasty people out there. So, yeah, tough time. Then we got to it now. During all of that, all the stuff going on in the center, my original department can she was really young. She supported me in that she was up against the wall with all the deader department cans. She actually ended up quitting. So her new atartment head was draught on and she was really I mean, obviously she was told I so congment that she needed to monitor me really closely, so I had to be getter than perfect with all my taperwork, et cetera. Now she had been I hadn't met her yet. It was her first week at the job. Anyhow, one night I had a dream and this was one of mine. Did the dream to precognitive, I guess. So I was seeing this inside this very tall kind of like a tower building, and I was sloathing floating us to these serious rooms, and behind me, underneath me, I could hear a very angry, gnarling dog that's chasing me. Now I feel really comfortable that I'm I'm gone with the aim to get out of this tower, this building, and everything's gonna be okay. Then I feel a tug on my hand and I look down and I see this woman looking up the me with this terrified base and I'm telling her, hey, it's okay, just keep holding my hand. We're gonna get out, We're gonna be safe. The next scene, her and I are standing outside of this tower and we can still hear the snarling dog running up the stairs, and she's hiding behind me on my arms up, protecting her, and I'm like, it's okay, You're gonna be okay, it's all safe. The next scene, the snarling dog is gone and it's actually was my CEO, and he's walking away from us, holding the hand of another name, and my thoughts are, oh, thank goodness, now he's going to be happy. That one's the dream. I will up to that, going, huh, that's more. In two days, I'm in the center on my one day and I'm scheduled to meet my new supervisor. I walk in the office and I nearly throw up. It's the baby from my dream.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: And that's when I knew, okay, it's all gonna work out. It's all gonna be okay. Now. Subsequently, this new supervisor, Yeah, she really wrote me hard. I had to better than perfect. That she wasn't finding money, godless, this woman, she wasn't finding any problems. So she really started doing her own investigating. And that's when she's like, wait a minute, this is all lies. So one day, Hanna and the Young Witch clinic and I get this phone call and it's her and she is terrified. She's locked in her office. She's telling me that the tartment hands and the CEO are walking back and forth in front of her window because she just confronted them saying that all the accusations against me are lies, that she's not going to do their dirty work, that she thinks something various is going on and she's not going to be part of it. Now she's in the crosshairs of these twopartment hands. She is scared and she doesn't know what to do. So I took her down from the lanch and we got her out of the office that day with someone safe, because she was really scared. Anyhow, she was the catalyst that really brought the whole case together because she had been part of the group for a short period of time, so she was an insider. So when the case all came the door ardituration, et cetera, she was really keyed to what happened on the you know, getting resolved, et cetera. So then again on the last part on that dream, the general then the CEO came from a very strict religious family, and it was after all this stuff at the center and him getting fired that he actually came out of the closet. He moved further west with his boyfriend and Gayton the business together, and I guess he's never been happier. Kind of blew everyone out of the longer I had no clue, and yeah, so there you go. Yeah I love James, I really did.
Speaker 6: You don't always know you're in a cult. Not at first. It feels like truth, like purpose, like home. Then the rules change, the world gets smaller, and obedience becomes survival. Hidden Cults is the podcast that takes you inside the world's most disturbing belief systems. From the mass suicide of Heaven's Gate to the gas attacks of om Shinrikio to the fiery siege in Waco, Texas. We follow the rise, the ruin, and the survivors left behind. But the danger isn't over. We track cults still active in cities, villages, and online spaces around the world, spanning continence, languages, and belief systems. You'll hear real stories from those who escaped, and if you've lived through something like this, we want to hear from you too. Hidden Cults new episodes every week wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: Dreams Changing. We're now year two thousand occurring. Yeah, and then dreams are definitely they Yeah, they started changing. I'm no longer dealing with the power lines like I haven't worked since nineteen ninety seven, no longer with the center, so I'm away from all. Huh So around two thousand, my day dreams are no longer dealing with power lines. That I'm still in a building that I'm trying to get out of. I'm not scared now, I'm hunting or not walking that I'm hunting around looking for an exit, a door or a window that I can get out on so I can be free, I can breathe, i can be outside. Yeah, I see an exit that it's just too slow. And then things started to change because I realized I could actually touch through a window. Like the window would be like a bumble, I could push through it. Not good the window that I could with the little effort, I could get to the window by touching to it, and then I could be I'm outside, or I mean a much larger building that I have a lot more freedom to move around the way I feel. The meaning behind the dream is that I'm no longer confined to an institution, confined to Yeah, just confined to These are the rules you must solve these rules, these guidelines that I'm a lot, I have a lot more freedom to d me not d whatever keitle are dictating I need to be. Now, when I think get outside, I'm find I'm hungering around. You know those eight chairs from the sixties, Well, it's like an eight chair that the deck is only halfway up and it's silverere. I actually hunt the color, hungering around on this on this hunter chair. The one I find really interesting now is when I hovered, when I was like in the task over the trees and if I try to control it and lose altitude, and when I was hunding in feather trees and just let it take you where I want I do. I was always hidden from people, and I wanted to be hidden. I didn't want them to see what I was doing. I didn't want to scare them or treak them out, like beause this is kind of an unusual thing that you're able to floaw the down trees, and so that this time while I'm hunting, people can see me and they don't care. They're not freaking out, they're not making a big deal on it or questioning it. They're just accepting it. Some people are smiling as they see me do this amazing thing floating around. It's accepted my interpretation. The gifts meeting me where I was really hesitant with this whole needing thing because it's really unusual. I don't know where it's coming. It's coming from a higher source. I don't want to draw attention. I don't like attention. That was when I was originally huddering. Now I'm a lot more comfortable with it. I don't mind people knowing about it. Some people are smiling that maybe they are going to approaching they need help. That's kind of what my feelings are with that. So this whole diagnosis that I have the oculotor angeo istal muscular distridy, what's weird. There's no history in my family. I do not have the genetic marker. Yet all the symptoms, the muscle diapsies, they're dang on with this disorder. When I was going through all the horrible stuff at the center, I mean, it destroyed my gut because I was under a lot of stress, kept on the happy, happy face because I couldn't see, couldn't let them see they're again to me, So yeah, it did affect me physically and emostionally. The gut is the lot of natural tassels, say, is the your brain actually and it chellnically will tell the drain what the body needs. So it tells Dane, okay, you need you are this, you need you are that. So then the drains the engine and delivers what needs to go were. It really makes you wonder this whole wonderful thing I have when it's because it attacks like so if anyone out there knows how to fix that, I'd love to hear them. Okay next Living born twenty twenty two February. To preface this again, is this precognition and I getting intonation? I am not a reader? Never happened. Maybe eight years of university killed out that the only sound reading exhausting, even like a really good dog. I love it that like one chapter in. Honestly, I don't know if my imagination gets detor of me and my drain gets worked too much that reading has never then pleasurable because it it exhausts me. I can't say really, I mean, JR. Token, I've read that the people will talk about their day that authors and I don't have any. I'm sorry, but yeah, they're the way. In twenty twenty two, I had a really did odd gene for me, one that actually I felt for the first time other I felt compelled to immediately write it down. So I gone up and I wrote down the content of the dream, and the words kept coming, and they kept coming. I ended up writing a novel in a month, and like, just all these thoughts came in my head and like I really up to two in the morning and it's like, oh no, there's more into Okay, I'll write that down. And I got it all written down because I needed it out of my hand, like it was just constantly there. Got it all went down, thought okay, great, done, I'm done. Yay, I got it all out right, I'm done, right, dang it. I get another did dream. Second novel gets written again because I'm not a writer, I don't like it again. I get another divided dream, A long and short. I've written three. They're kind of on the verge of novel novel. Never in a million years did I either think on my bucket list I would write a novel, let alone three. I had a couple of people look at it. One once that Ian Ferguson, he's the winner on the Mee Cowk Award. He's written a couple of books and he read it, read my first novel and he's like, this is good. You need to work on editing it. And so where is his coming from? I don't know that. It's like young adult speculatives. I sigh, really positive, encouraging kind of stuff, not dark that. Yeah, so that's got my head scratching. The there you go now connecting. And this is where you come in, Nick, because in one's August twenty twenty three that I was getting money to Dan and I was, yes, you know, Google left here play BBC podcast. Well misunderstood me, which it does quite often, and it said UFO Chronicles podcast playing, and it played one of your episodes and I was hooked. And anyhow I listened two a couple on the episodes and one don't wonder who it was that they indicated that they reached out too, you know, they said something to get down to the beings who are out there, who loved the protecting, you know, they wanted to make a connection. So I thought, what the heck? Oh sorry, Now I pray that I've never done in meditation. At this point, I didn't know about chakras or any of that, so I'm kind of naive on that side of the world that I thought i'd try. I said, okay, I'm meeting out to the things out there who love me, protect me, and have my dest interests in mind. Immediately I had burning at the center top of my crown. I don't get bankings. I rarely get headaches. This is out of the bay on dying away. Well, I've been talking to you this whole time. It's been burning real good, so that's kind of shocking. And I said, okay, if that is you, can you please stop the burning? And it stopped, and I'm I'm a logical person. I'm like, okay, am I leading into this? So I said, okay, if that is you, I'm going to ask again if it's you, do the guilt the dirn. I'm feeling a good and it started durning and Nick, it's not a light dirn, like it's a dern, and it feels like it goes from the center of my head down around three inchance maybe is kind of where it stays. Again, nothing like this has ever happened, and I still struggle with it, like it's in two years on. I ask for guidance, like what does this mean? One of my stolls to do with this is this energy? Like am I supposed to direct it somewhere? And so how I mean? I'm not hearing voices, I can't say anything necessarily in my dreams. And the journey is four seven like sometimes it's not there. When it's not there, as soon as I ask to connect, boom, it's immediately there. I thought. You know, of course we're thinking, it's like, okay, if this energy you're sending me, can heal me? Please direct it where it needs to go. Well, un torch Leeds did two years and I continue to decline. Dang it. So I continually ask for guidance. What's the turkois? Because this is really un anomaly and I sometimes so I say, okay, I can feel the presence the darning. Then it changes to like a light tingling, cooling tingling feeling that kind of rolls totally across my thought that I had down towards my ears. It's doing that right now, like a cool tingling sensation. Yeah, what it's doore, I don't know. And then again I have no idea who to reach out to Tony that he can should. I more intimation about it because I don't want to just sit here passively. I'd like to be more active and what's going on. I want If there's something, I'd like to use it for good I don't know, like channeling, and it's for what turpiss like for these doodle things. Now, with all that something which started early twenty twenty four, so until the year into when this unknowing you want to call it connection things happened. It's just before I wake up, so I'm not quite fully awake that I'm awake, you know, can't You're in that in between thing, and I feel really light headed, like I'm floding. That it feels like I'm floding halfway out of my body. That sounds really weird when I say it out loud. They Yet, I'm very aware of my body. I can feel it on the mattress, can wiggle my toes, I'm touching my fingers. I can check my breathing because I'm thinking, Okay, you're life headed. Are you not breathing deeply? No? My breathing is easy and smooth, So I'm like, okay, is this astro projection, because I've heard that on your podcast. If this is you know, the things that are reaching out that I trust guide me, Let's see where this is going. Like, I'm not scared, I'm intrigued. I really want to take this further. So I'm saying, okay, I'm curious, like you know, I'm with you, I trust you guide me. And it'll last anywhere from two to five minutes and either I you know, it's interrupted because my dog's darker cat jumps on me, or it just stads away again. I'd say this happens really once every one to two months. That it's never gone any further than that feeling like you're halfway on your body, and it's always just before I wake up. Also, yeah, that's way after these things started happening. This would be summer on twenty twenty four. I had never did they dream? Now? Is this wishole? Thinking that the dream was that there that is something and being something was touching the bottom of my feet were touching, putting pressure on various starts of nine feet start down thirty seconds, and then they covered my feet again with my banket gently patted nine feet and it like it felt really comforting, really like like a mom would could a blanket on the day and then you know, get the daivy a little rub down their deck and then walk away. That's exactly how it felt. And then it was done. I didn't see anything, but it felt so neal. Now again, wish for thinking on my part, because I think that'd be really cool. I don't know that I'd never had a dream like that. That one's really odd, I guess inside. Nick long and Short, thank you so much for your podcast because it was because of you and all the wonderful people that had been on that it really got me thinking about all the little things that had happened in my life that I never thought as one big picture has led me to today I'm kind of following kind of what all that's gone on, and I am starting to do reading STU people. I was also encouraged actually ended up seeing a guy that was to a friend who was a psychic reader gentleman, really sweetheart, and he also really encouraged me to start doing g being to Tito and so what I did, because I mean I did doodles and a bleach work, So I thought, okay, so I tried it down on countle friends just you know, told them on answering. I sat them to draw a tee and then I sat down with them and it worked and worked really well, and the same thing. It's tito. I've done quite a few of them now and it's all the same. They're at a point should I did? Should I did? And the words that I shared with them has given them a lot of clerity and tasted long. It's so cool. So my methods are not like other keeps or where you know, they got to tear a carns or something like that. This is a drawing and I just tell the words that come to my mind and it means something to them because of course I don't know on background. Yeah, it's been a cool journey.
Speaker 3: It's been a cool journey. Wonderful stuff. Patricia, you did just great.
Speaker 1: Thank you, no I, and again thank you for the patience of your audience who with the speech nothing as clear as I'd like it to be.
Speaker 3: You did fine.
Speaker 1: I guess I just was on a role.
Speaker 3: You were on a roll exactly. You had some help there. Well, thank you for sharing all that for us. It has been certainly quite the journey for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, and again, always been a caretaker kind of person, and I love it. And if I can give people, you know, the words that they're supposed to hear from whatever higher places, is coming from stuff that can help them only cow I'm in like a dirty sir.
Speaker 3: Life can be hard, and we come to some of these crossroads and we don't know what to do, We don't know which direction to go. You just kind of help people along, don't you give them the motivation and the power to do that exactly?
Speaker 1: And I mean at this point in my life I am permanently in a wheelchair and live rather isolated, which I do not mind. I love my son.
Speaker 2: You know, I still have that dirty desire to help and to help where I can't. You know, I've done readings to Zoom and stuff like that, and yeah, it feels really good.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm not going to try and pronounce that your diagnosis you've had since two thousand and four. It is indeed very rare, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the initials are all tea as in Paul and and of course I got the extra distal part. So yeah, and again I totally get why there's little to know research because there's so few that have this. You really need those research monies to go to the diseases and disorders that are affecting a lot more people.
Speaker 3: Right, doesn't seem to have really doesn't seem to hold you back. You know, you still have a lot of drive.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, yes, And I'll clean that on the Dutch hericage. You know, stomping.
Speaker 3: That's it, isn't it. It's you know, not giving up. You know, whatever life froze at you, you just got to keep on moving.
Speaker 1: You really do. And actually speaking on much. When I was writing the novels and reaching out to editors, I reached out to a gentleman called Stuart Ross's and he was asking about my background, and so I told them, you know, okay, well this is where I came from, this is my background, this is where I'm at. And he said, You've got a really interesting life. And the other thought, I'm writing a memoir and it's like, no, because why I'm with teeth wanna it's just boring stuff. He's like, no, because of the way I've handled grief and how I look at things, you know, how you deal with loss, And because he talked about how Tito weren't allowing him to grieve. Just get overrid or you know, come on, move on, rah rah yay, oh, come on, Tito, Tito need to gree and we all go through the stages of grief at a different rate. You need to be respected, your feelings need to be respected on how you deal with grief, and so this on and a conversation, He's like, you need to write this down because with even with all my physical loss, I was constantly okay. So I can no longer hold the garden to role. And I lived the gardening, so how can I adapt it? And I think outside the box and come up with a whole new funky way of holding garden tool so I can keep reading those dang dandelions out of my fat. Then, so thanks on that I did reather meanmoir, And it has an associated website where I have I display all the adaptations I've done as I've lost my physical strength so I can continue living in my home and so not you know, waiting for the physio and yot to come up with something. I came up with my own maguither type adaptations. And so my website is one that I encourage teitle to add to it, like if you come up with some cool trick that helps you continue to say the access your environment, tell me about it. Let's put it on the website so title can be encouraged and don't give up hope.
Speaker 3: That's what it's all about. Don't give up hope. Grief is something we all have to face at some point. But your book A Life Worth Grieving, what I'll do is, Patricia, I'll put that on the website, okay, And it's available on Amazon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's available on Amazon, and it's a positive read. I talk about grief as a child, and you know how it's for the greether and the person standing next to the greether. I talk about karensus who needs children and the complexity of the Greek they go through, and also how you can help losing a Karen being a single mom, dying choice, and it's amazing all the done stuff that happens when you do that. But yeah, it covers the whole gamut that it's all. This is what you can do to help yourself and your friends to this.
Speaker 3: So, Paulianna, you do also have a website, So if there's anyone out there which would like a psychic reading from you. They can reach you at a message for you dot c.
Speaker 1: A yeah, and if they want to send directly like an email and Gmail, it's the same thing on message for you now at gmail dot com. So the number four the letter you and that's the word now. So a message for you now at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: Perfect. I will put all your information below and on the website, okay, because there's a lot of people out there which are listening and they're driving, or they're they're out when they haven't got a pen or a pencil available, so I make everything available down below.
Speaker 1: Okay, awesome, I'm so excited. This is so cool.
Speaker 3: You've done just great. Was there anything in your in your family history possibly relating to any of these gifts? Did any family members ever speak of having precognition or even had the ability to do readings?
Speaker 1: No? Now, was it something they would talk about. I don't know. I mean, oh, my family is in the Netherlands, but no, I don't recall. Is it the cousins that I'm still in touch with?
Speaker 3: No, normally, or to be honest with you, it could have skipped several generations and you just maybe never heard about it. But there could well be someone and maybe just never spoke about it, kind of kept it inside, which people won't share what they these feelings and the visions maybe that they were seeing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, and I totally get it, and also you know their personality. Like myself, I don't like attention. It's one thing to be standing before a classroom or auditorium and weren't teaching, because I did teaching. I taught dance classes and did a lot of lectures at university and taught underground. Says that's that attention is different than the attention of oh, you have this gift and you're going to do something that can be seen as I don't know, magical under this world. It's a different type of attention.
Speaker 3: I agree, Yeah, yeah, I know exactly what you mean, Patricia. I really appreciate you coming on and sharing all that for our listeners. It's been interesting, certainly a fascinating journey for you.
Speaker 1: Yes, it has been, and it continues it continues.
Speaker 3: Indeed, Well we wish you a wonderful year ahead twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Okay, wonderful, Thank you and God bless you all out there. Behave, behave.
Speaker 3: The world needs to behave all right, okay, take care of yourself, Patricia, okay, and we will speak soon, ma'am. Thank you bye for now. Well that's for the first episode of Hopefully a Wonderful Year ahead. So keep yourself updated and connected with the show on x Facebook and Instagram. And if you have an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big thank you to Patricia for sharing tonight, and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching the skies. Goodbye to