Speaker 1: A text message that our daughter sent Tricia when she went to the bathroom at the movie could be a glimpse into her future. Right, So first of all, let's talk about the movie. It's a big hit this summer. Nothing that I will go see. But Tricia was aboutcome on glued for How to Train Your Dragon?
Speaker 2: Yes, how I mean having a sixteen year old with her growing up, I've watched all the animated movies How to Train Your Dragon.
Speaker 3: The animated version is by far my most favorite movie.
Speaker 2: So when I found out they were doing a live action part version of it, Landry and I got very excited. We went to see it on Monday, and it does not disappoint.
Speaker 3: It's so good.
Speaker 2: I was watching it like I didn't know what was going to happen, Like, it's amazing what they can do to make those dragons look real. So computers, man, I know, computers are incredibly went to the fancy movie theater with our blankets and we reclined and we got the food service. It was the best, but at some point I had to go to the bathroom. Now now I'm safety Sally, right, and we have a daughter, a teenage daughter, so I'm constantly telling her you need to make sure you're aware of your surroundings. Don't walk cleiking, get your phone, know who's around you, that kind of stuff. Safety stuff. Also lander and I'd like to watch cop shows. Like at night when we go to sleep, we'll tell each other code for meaning everything's cool, okay, right, So I think maybe I need to cut her off from the police shows.
Speaker 3: Because I got up to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: I did not take my phone with me, so I didn't see the note until I got back. But she texted some random girls stood up and walked up behind you be on the lookout, keep your head on a swivel, white sweatshirt and long dark hair. Well, I went to the bathroom inside a booby theater.
Speaker 3: It was a teenage.
Speaker 2: Girl who went to the bathroom too at the time the same time I did. But Landry thought it was weird that she stood up and walked out. But the whole bowlow keep your head on a swivel, describing her clothes.
Speaker 4: Here's the question. Did she do it seriously or for a laugh?
Speaker 2: She did it seriously because Sean was with us at the movie, and Sean leaned over and she was like, what are you doing And she was like, some weird girl just followed my mom out of the movie.
Speaker 4: Oh she was really suspicious of it. Yes, yes, I like that.
Speaker 2: As her dad, I'm impressed that she was, like could tell what the chick was wearing, like, gave me a description, right, but.
Speaker 3: All bowlow, keep your head on a swivel.
Speaker 4: I mean I like it might.
Speaker 3: Be too much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little much. And then she got back and Coach was you were like code four. I was like, I'm code four.
Speaker 3: We'th five?
Speaker 4: Everything clear, Everything's okay?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think didn't we all just watch that scene in nineteen twenty three where they got she the woman got followed into the train station in New York.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, lug and Beata in the bathroom. Yeah yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, yes, it's good. But again I movie.
Speaker 5: I like that. I send my daughter's twenty three. I send her short videos. Oh there's a great follow on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Is it the chick with the blonde hair? Yes, yes, Hannah something.
Speaker 2: Yes, I follow her and I send her videos how to keep yourself safe?
Speaker 5: Women's her, it's all women's safety tips. She's so good, she's a young woman.
Speaker 4: She's really good.
Speaker 3: I want to say it's Hannah.
Speaker 1: Something since having a daughter that is a revelation to me is that women and safety live in a completely different world.
Speaker 4: Though I went through my entire.
Speaker 1: Life just oblivious to this, and you know, having a daughter, you really realize it's a different world. Walking through a parking garage for a woman is not the same as walking through a parking garage. I've never been in a parking garage that I was afraid.
Speaker 2: Yea for women, it's a different story, dress situation. Dana, that's her name.
Speaker 5: Danna Underscore Eve, d A N n A h Underscore Eve.
Speaker 4: Dana Underscore Eve. She is awesome.
Speaker 5: She shows like a recent one I sent my daughters is like, someone will come distract you while you're pumping gas and they've got a buddy who's either gonna go steal your purse out of your unlocked car because you don't Most people don't lock it while they're pumping gas.
Speaker 1: You know why, because your gas kept cover locks with right you lock your car.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you have to unlock the unlocked the cover.
Speaker 5: And then uh or they'll just you know, the reach and steal your purse, or god forbid, jump in in your backseat and wait for you to leave.
Speaker 4: You know, be better off. They just stole your car.
Speaker 5: But I'm she she has great tips, oh my, how to order food safely, think about that hidden cameras, what to look for when you're in an Airbnb or a hotel.
Speaker 4: What's the what's the the handle again?
Speaker 5: Dana Eve d A A N N A H underscore Eve, Fake delivery, Why you should never answer the door when when you never pull over? Public restroom mornings, The phone call the can save your life.
Speaker 4: She's gosh, she's so good. That's called Dana aid.
Speaker 3: Dana underscore Eve.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: Check out how you say safe, powered, safe, prepared and empowered.
Speaker 4: All right? Check that out