Speaker 1: This is Dan Caples and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dankplas Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Glad you're here, Glad I'm back, and appreciate all the fantastic talents who filled in last week three or three someone three eight, two five five the number text d an five seven seven three nine, including Sheriff Steve Raims, and so great to have the sheriff in a great honor for us to host the show a couple of days, and we'll certainly have him back soon.
Speaker 2: KBB.
Speaker 1: How do you get all their usual spectacular efforts as well as the icon? John calderis so glad I'm with you today and God willing for a very long time to come. I guess I should say God and management willing. But if God's willing, probably doesn't matter what management wants to do, right Ryan. But anyway, we're getting a little deep there, but so much to kick around, and I'm going to spend a lot more time tomorrow on this truly remarkable story that went national of Mayor Mike Johnston of Denver reportedly using encrypted communications in order to thwart the CORA laws and the public's right to know via CORA. So his first question is what does he have to hide, right, because you don't do that unless you have an awful lot to hide. Would seem to be kind of a common sense conclusion there. So we'll be getting into that in much more detailed tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Obviously, we have a lot of public officials.
Speaker 1: Constantly trying to undermine the public's right to know through CORA, but this report, if true, would be taken into a whole new low. Talking if you just joined us, thank you, talking about so many additional reasons now to be optimistic about the future, including that AOC Bernie rally in Colorado, because if that's the hope of the Democratic Party, then the GOP it's hard to even imagine how the GOP could blow it at that point, at least nationally. And then we've also talked about what appears to be just a real lack of any significant turnout from people of color, and again the reasons why, and I went into it in detail, why I believe that people of color are splitting away from the Democratic Party, and President Trump has done a great.
Speaker 2: Job of helping to speed that up.
Speaker 1: But it's inevitable, right because communities of color, whether you're talking about our Black American community, Latinos, Hispanics, etc. Tend to be overall very faithful communities, devoutly faithful, and then people who live their faith. And so that's going to be completely incompatible with the modern Democratic Party, which is secular and hostile toward faith and hostile toward religion. So yeah, now it's up to the Republicans to make themselves worthy of getting that support. President Trump did a great job of that. A lot of GOP candidates at a lot of different levels have to do a better job of that. And that can be done, and I believe will be done two or three someone three eight two five five text d An five seven seven three nine Colorado can be done here too, obviously a steeper climb, which is only appropriate. Right, So we're talking about all that and pretty much everything else under the sun. We followed up on that story out at Columbine where some officials were working behind the scenes to try to have a young student there declared homeless, when in fact she wasn't and never declared homeless at the same time she was being groomed by a teacher there. Yeah, yeah, everybody should be very concerned. But Ryan, the fix there, I believe was brilliantly suggested by George Brockler, the DA in the twenty third who will also host the show this Wednesday. But George's suggestion was have a grand jury, and he is one thousand percent correct, because I think what a lot of us don't realize as we go about everyday life is that even in the most important criminal cases, unless a jury is called, the prosecutor does not have the same kind of discovery tools investigative tools available that I have.
Speaker 2: In my civil cases.
Speaker 1: And now our firm we do big cases, right, but even if somebody is doing small civil cases, well, they're entitled to the ability to go in and put people under rows and take sworn testimony under oath through depositions and subpoena records, etc. And of course we do all that on a very large scale in our big cases. But the point is you could have the most serious murder case out there, multiple homicide case, and the prosecutor does not have that tool in the criminal context unless they convene a grand jury, And for practical and other reasons, grand jury's aren't convened that often by prosecutors. Ironically, I've testified before a grand jury in a case where I was the victim. Right, it's up and boulder, But they're not convened that often. But George is absolutely right, this situation at Columbine, that is one that out for a grand jury, because then the DA can get all these people in, put them under oath, and get to the bottom of it. How could something this horrible ever happen, and how did it happen? And who did what when? And and you know work laws violated, and you know who should be charged with what? Because if you're ever going to convene a grand jury, right, it should be for public safety. And this is an enormous public safety issue because what happened at Columbine endangered the safety of that student. And right now it's accepted, right it's the new normal because as far as we know from the outside, nobody at Columbine, nobody at Folk Schools, nobody involved in this whole loop, the teacher herself, nobody's been prosecuted. So it is accepted right now as the new normal, and that can't be allowed to stand. So, yeah, there needs to be a grand jury here. So let's hope the da ALEXAI came out in the first first goes ahead and does that three or three? Someone three eight two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine. We'll mix some calls and text. Let's start. How about in Denver, Colorado with John. You're on the Dan Kaplis Show. Welcome John.
Speaker 3: Why aren't you talking about the big leak?
Speaker 4: The text messages that would have been Biden. You'd have been all over it from Oh.
Speaker 1: John, Yeah, that's all. That's how we would have opened the show. That's all we do.
Speaker 3: Why are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Probably? Yeah, and what would your angle on that lands?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh please, you don't think that's a security breach?
Speaker 2: John, h first of all considered DCAF.
Speaker 4: Second, why do you run so many commercials on the radio?
Speaker 2: You know I was asking the same.
Speaker 4: Are you an ambulance chaser?
Speaker 2: John?
Speaker 4: Very ambulance?
Speaker 2: This is this is fantastic to me, just the same way doctors are. John. We all try to help injure people. Wow, thank you for your support.
Speaker 3: That's very angry, Hope.
Speaker 1: He calls back, yeah, which is a badge of honor, right, because you know, my mom, I can't remember the exact quote, but she just drilled it into us. If if nobody's angry with you, then you're not accomplishing anything. You're not doing anything important. And so yeah, John, thank you. You made my day. But I would like to continue that conversation that never started. Three or three someone three eight two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 2: The story that.
Speaker 1: He's referring to, and it's a newsworthy story.
Speaker 2: But that's why I asked him, you know, what would your angle be? Where would you take it?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 1: You know, there was a terrible security breach, an accident on the part of I think Mike Waltz, an accident where he accidentally copied a reporter from of all places, the Atlantic into a top secret encrypted communication string talking about the attack.
Speaker 2: On the tear is TUTSI.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, no, that's a major security breach of human error, and at this point it does not appear to have have had any effect. But yeah, shouldn't have happened. It did happen. But that's that's why I wanted to know where, Where would you take that.
Speaker 5: Well, just an update here, Dan, because I'm watching this unfold in real time, so we're trying to follow and cover it in real time. Secretary of Defense Pete Hegseeth was deplaning in Hawaii and was asked about it. I was not able to grab those comments as of yet. But if whatever you just reported is letter of the law true, and Waltz was the responsible party, should there not be some form of reprimand or repercussions for this? Because this can't stand. This can't happen again, It shouldn't happen up first time.
Speaker 1: Right, But I don't view this the same way that I would be a fair question, right, my answer would be no, because I don't view this the same way I view say, the horrific Botch departure from Afghanistan, where there was this you know, long premeditated, deliberate, organizedational planning, et cetera. It was essentially a planned, humiliating surrender. And so yes, everybody involved in that should be fired. When you talk about somebody, pick anybody, pick anybody on the president's team, right, if anybody had made that mistake and it's a one off and it's not consistent with their overall level of performance. Then at that point, I think that's what you say. Hey, it was a big mistake. It can never happen again, and but you know his service outweighs that big mistake.
Speaker 2: So that'd be my approach. What would you do?
Speaker 5: I think, you know, the optics of this are bad. The other part of it, too, Dan that I was frustrated with. I'm not you know, dismissing what the caller said is that Trump appeared to be blindsided by this at a news conference, that he was not properly informed that this in fact had happened. And if I'm President Trump, I'm extremely angry that you put me in that position.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, now we're getting to something different. Okay, because when you talk about like a one off human error right where where he didn't intentionally loop in this reporter, that's one thing. If you're then talking about a deliberate effort to keep it from the president, and I am not saying that's what happened, but if it did happen, then you got a whole nother critter.
Speaker 2: Hey, when we come back, you tell us what should.
Speaker 1: Happen to the member of Trump's team who accidentally looped in that reporter three or three someone three eight two five five Should it be fired? Text d A N five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 3: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 4: And so yeah, I'm excited to see that Elon less that his money as it relates to Tesla. Well, Tesla's tanking right now, and I'm okay.
Speaker 2: With that boy.
Speaker 1: Representative Crockett must have been a very bad day today, right, wasn't teslaf like ten percent today?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: Yes, it rebounded, But but I I've.
Speaker 1: Been I'll get to the phone lines and text in a second, but I have been given really serious thought to whether whether I need.
Speaker 2: To do something at this point to support.
Speaker 1: Tesla because getting a test I mean, they make re good cars and all that good stuff. It's just never really been on my radar, you know what I mean. I love the rower of the engine, but I really do wonder whether I've got to go out and get one. And I actually, as I was going to bed last night, I was actually googling up whether you know there are good places in Colorado to wrap a Tesla, because if I was going to get a cyber truck, I think I'd want to get it wrapped.
Speaker 2: You know what color would you wrap it in.
Speaker 5: I am not a fan of the look of those things, Dan, really not at all of the cyber truck, any of the design of Tesla. They're boxing and weird looking and I personally don't like the esthetic of them.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't get one.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't get one to make the political point toil support to fight back against the terrorism because it is terrorists, well that's being launched against Tesla, right.
Speaker 3: Different question I would like to.
Speaker 5: Quite in the Dan Capliss stratosphere of wealth also be a different approach from me.
Speaker 3: Can you even find used ones out there? I imagine?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, No, particularly now I mean with the terrorism, right, because you have some people loading them because they don't want to be targets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good point. No, I think I saw a used one.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought I saw you cyber truck yesterday for maybe eighty grand.
Speaker 3: Well, but.
Speaker 1: Apparently tremendous vehicles. I know there was a recent recall, but tremendous vehicle, I mean what vehicles have not been recalled? I guess you don't see that many Ferrari recalls, right, but never having owned one, let's go to Mike in Arvada.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Caplis. She'll welcome Mike.
Speaker 4: Hi you Dan, and couldn't talk to you you too, Hey, I hear something at the top of the hour on your station. Yes, about the federal Marcist federal judges restricting Trump from making any executive orders? Am I imagining this? I was rustling around.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's thanks, Mike.
Speaker 1: You know, I know it's tough for all multitasking, right, But no, nothing that broad. I think there was a story regarding I think a district court judge now addressing the deportation of the gang members to l Salvador. I know that's very much in the news today. But no, nothing as broad as you can't do executive orders, right because we all know that would be facially unconstitutional.
Speaker 4: So I know everything it's not constitutional. I said to these well, damn federal judge is taken over the presidency.
Speaker 1: Well but no, and listen, I know you're expressing a common frustration right now, and that's why, Hey, it is so critical to America right now and such a blessing that we have the US Supreme Court that we do, Because.
Speaker 2: You know, I am very very confident, and I.
Speaker 1: Know the delay is frustrating, but very very confident the US Supreme Court is going to get all of this right in the end. The big question obviously is how quickly we get to the end. You know, does it rocket dock it up to the Supreme Court or are you going through a more typical process through a federal Court of appeals level.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't have that much confident as soon as left a Supreme Court. Yeah, I mean, well my friend left.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I I do. I mean, I really do, my friend and I understand. Listen, I disagreed with a Supreme Court decision a few weeks ago. But overall, you know, I think that they're getting it right, and so some of the overreach right now, I think they'll correct, just hopefully quickly. Hey, appreciate the call, my friend. But yeah, no, uh that there hasn't been any court ruling that that Trump can't issue additional executive orders.
Speaker 2: So thank you for your call on that.
Speaker 1: Texter to da N five seven seven three nine, Dan, yesco buy an e v AT doesn't have to be a tesla.
Speaker 2: But it would be for me.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not, you know, just now obsessed with buying an EV. I mean, I've got nothing against him, but I'm not upset. I had a loaner the other day because, as you know, my car is in the shop literally about half the time. But when it's not in the shop it's awesome. But they gave me this electric loaner. And have you driven an electric car?
Speaker 2: Ride?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, I haven't.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, because I in the beginning it was real hard for me to adjust, you know, but anyway, finally adjusted to it. But then I realized I didn't have a charger, you know, talk about six or seven miles. And then I find this little thing in the back you can plug into an outlet, but I plug it overnight and I get like four more miles.
Speaker 2: So I think you need the official setup.
Speaker 1: But if I was to get an EV, it'd be a tesla because the only reason I'd get an EV right now would be to support Elon Musk and oppose the terrorists. Same, So yeah, it would absolutely be a tesla. Dan, I need to hear Ryan's Bernie impression.
Speaker 5: I think everybody does against the millionaires and the billionaires.
Speaker 2: Dan can't be the millionaires because he's a millionaire.
Speaker 1: I am now a millionaire, right right right, and and then thank you to the Texter for the JFK theory thing. But that's just way too long for our text format. If you can narrow it down that it'd be fantastic. Dan, I think we can sum up the rally as AOC, and BS I think we can sell him with Therelli is a great sign for Republicans right even here in Colorado. Speaking of which, my friend I did a little research over the break. Unusual for me, but you know, so remarkable. Appeared to be so few people of color at AOC, Bernie, and we talked about why. But then, you know, then I thought, okay, so Michael Bennett he wants to be governor. Now he's doing these town halls in Colorado. And I went to look at his town hall schedule, and you know, we have Greeley, we have.
Speaker 2: Golden we have Colorado Springs. Where's the town hall in Denver?
Speaker 1: Where's the and how large or small is the turnout of color at these other town halls? But where's the town hall in Denver? Why wouldn't there be a town hall in Denver?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think the Democrats realize they have a big problem right now with Folks of color data. Apparently the cell phone data indicates the vast majority of those attending Bernie aoc rallies are the same people, and other evidence that many of them are paid.
Speaker 2: And I'll follow up on that.
Speaker 1: There is a report out from Tony Segura that eighty four percent of the devices had attended nine or more Kamala rallies. Now, if that data is true, then then yeah, I think you could draw some pretty obvious conclusions from that.
Speaker 3: Three or three see.
Speaker 1: Three eight two five five text d an five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 2: You're on the Den Capital Show.
Speaker 3: Your listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Great to be back.
Speaker 1: It's so weird, right, I mean, you should do a show like this every day, and then you're gone for a week and it feels like a year. Thanks again to all of the spectacular talent to filled in last week, including Sheriff Steve Raims. Great to have him on the show again as well. George Brockler will be in Wednesday. But it's so much to do we are talking about, and we'll talk much more tomorrow about Mayor Mike Johnston. What does he have to hide that when talking about illegal immigration issues? He and his team would switch to this encryption app that auto deletes the messages, according to CBS four, so that the public can't discover the communications through the Colorado Open Records Act at that point, isn't that just like an admission?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: But what do you think he was hiding?
Speaker 1: You know, we'll get into that in more detail tomorrow today talking about a wide range of things, including what a great sign it is that Bernie and a drew that big crowd down in Civic Center Park, and what a great sign it is for where the Democratic Party is headed, which is off a cliff and a great sign for Colorado because you know, Colorado's left, but it ain't that far left. And got to believe a lot of these lefties aren't going to be thrilled with the Democrats nominees for high office in this cycle. So kicking that around, Tesla, you know, what should happen to these terrorists? Is there any doubt that this is in fact terrorism? You know, call it domestic terrorism if you want to, but it's terrorism. And so what should happen to those folks? And are you inclined now if you weren't already to go out and get a Tesla. I was never inclined to get a Tesla, even though I think they're fine cars. I'm just more of a big engine sound guy. But now I am seriously thinking about getting a Tesla, and so I've been talking about that a little bit, just to push back against the terrorist and you know, support Elon Musk, and I'm sure I disagree with him on some major issues, but respect the heck out of what he's doing. And I do think I understand why they are so terrified of him, and because think about it, who else it in GOP modern history pose the kind of threat that he does to the Democrats because he can he can match their funding. He can match their funding if he decided, Ryan, how much did you think it to take if Elon Musk decided, you know what, we need a Republican governor of Colorado. What amount of money do you think you'd have to spend here for us to get one, assuming a good nominee?
Speaker 5: Oh wow, I don't even know they could put a dollar amount on that, Dan, but it would it would level the planes field. Because we've discussed this at length, there has not been a lot of national money coming in. I talked about this with Heidi Ganall and her campaign against Jared Polis, because there isn't a perception that a Republican can win here, right.
Speaker 1: Right, No, that's right, and so you know, and money's going to follow money, right And so I remember when Hickenlooper first ran and there was Arisavarus if I remember, right, was the odds on favorite he was going to be the new mayor, and then Hi could look started at about three percent, and then he started to catch fire and then you know, then people were backing up brings trucks to give his campaign money and by the end I think he won going away. So you know that the money will follow money, the money will follow success. So let's say Elon Musk said we're going to have a Republican senator from Colorado.
Speaker 2: Is there any amount of money he could spend.
Speaker 1: To win that race for the GOP, assuming again a good senate candidate.
Speaker 3: I do believe that there is an amount.
Speaker 5: Again, I don't know what that number would be, Dan, but it would need to be one that would level the playing field in terms of eyeballs getting the messaging out there, television advertising being tops among.
Speaker 3: Those, and it's just reach.
Speaker 5: I think there are a lot of people who are entrenched in the way that they vote and they haven't been moved because they haven't been spoken to directly. And one person I think that provided a bit of a roadmap on a smaller scale of how to run a successful campaign and a competitive district was Gabe Evans against you, Derek Caravellio. Yeah, brill was an incumbent member of the House, and he ran a really good campaign and he had a lot of eyeballs on his campaign.
Speaker 1: Brilliant, brilliant, and then the challenge obviously, you know that district was probably DEM plus two or three. Statewides probably DEM plus nine or ten. But listen, yeah, I think if Elon Musk committed to know we're going to have a Republican governor in Colorado, I think we'd have one because, first of all, if he's ready to commit the money, then you're going to have probably a broader pool of.
Speaker 2: Candidates to get in.
Speaker 1: Second, it's how you spend the money, right, because the way Police spent his money to buy his offices was very smart because it wasn't just pouring it into media because at a certain point that just saturates and people tune out right police spent the money on infrastructure, on offices, on people to go door to door, get out the vote, et cetera. Elon Musk did the same thing in Pennsylvania, did the same thing other places in the Trump campaign, so he knows how to do it. That terrifies the Democrats. The other thing that terrifies them is that he and his team have the knowledge when it comes to cyber sleuthing electronically stored information, to be able to get into these systems.
Speaker 2: The Democrats are going to court.
Speaker 1: To keep them out of get into these systems and see where the frauds are, identify patterns in a way that the GOP has never been able to do before. I think that terrifies them. Hey, let me get back to this really important story and this fair question Ryan raised of what should happen to whoever in the Trump administration is responsible for what appears to be a seismic breach in national security that fortunately did not have any negative consequences, but it could have been disastrous. And as I understand the story, and maybe new facts will arise that make this understanding incorrect, but as I understand the story, the Trump team had the core of the Trump team, including VP of Ants, etc. And Secretary of Defense Pete Hagsath and many others had formed this group that was communicating in advance of the plan strike on the terrorist Hutis and Yeomen, and they were debating whether to carry out the strike, etc.
Speaker 2: And someone on the team, it appears.
Speaker 1: To be National Security Advisor Michael Waltz, accidentally looped in a reporter from The Atlantic, Jeffrey Goldberg. And so that's the version of the story out there right now. And so this reporter was privy to all of these top secret discussions and plans, and obviously if he had reported it real time that it would have blown up the operation, potentially endangered Americans and American assets, etc. So really serious deal. And then there are two issues. There's what should the consequence be for Michael Waltz if he's the one who made that mistake? And number two, if somebody made a decision not to tell President Trump.
Speaker 2: Because President Trump.
Speaker 1: The media today when he was asked about it, he said, I haven't heard anything about this. Tell me what the story is. They told him what the story is, and he said, yeah, haven't heard anything about this. It obviously didn't undermine the operation because the operation was very successful. But I think the point is it could have blown up the whole operation if the reporter had leaked. It could have been even worse if the person had bad motivations.
Speaker 2: So love your take on this.
Speaker 1: Three or three someone three eight two five five text d An five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 2: I've already staked it out with Ryan.
Speaker 1: In terms of Michael Waltz, Listen, people make mistakes, right. This isn't like the premeditated, deliberate, planned, horrifically botched surrender in Afghanistan. This is kind of a one off mistake that could have had disastrous consequences. I don't think it would justify firing him because of his overall fine service elsewhere. And then on the separate issue of did somebody.
Speaker 2: Keep it from Trump?
Speaker 1: I don't think we can know that yet, Ryan, because I don't know what the timing was between the story breaking and Trump being confronted by those reporters. I don't know if it happened simultaneously, or if there was a gap in there that would have allowed his team time to inform it.
Speaker 5: They should have gotten ahead of this, Dan, You know, I come from the world of media NPR, and there's a bad story, you get in front of it, you own it. You operate from a position of strength, so you control the story. He was blindsided by this. I watched the press conference, Dan, and what President Trump responded with was, this is the first I'm hearing about this. And I think you could even sense his anger in that moment that where were my people to tell me about this so I'd be ready for this question. And I got to believe he got hot behind closed doors. That's just my opinion.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Listen, if it did not happen simultaneously, if his team knew about it, and there was any delay in informing him that this had happened, yeah, then at that point somebody needs to be fired, because that's a lot different than the initial mistake, as tragic as that mistake could have been, but yeah, if somebody made a decision not to inform the commander in chief that this had happened, yeah, then there have to be some serious consequences. Again, I just don't know if it all happened simultaneously, So love your thoughts on that. And why isn't Michael Bennett scheduled a town hall in Denver. Is he afraid of the reaction among voters of color to Democrats. Nancy Pelosi just apparently got blasted at a town hall of hers by Democrat voters of color.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 3: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast talking.
Speaker 1: About this really unfortunate major breach of security and we just laid out the details a few minutes ago, and whether President Trump needs to fire anybody or not, So taking your thoughts three or three someone three eight two five five text d an five seven seven three nine. Thank god it did not undermine the operation against the terrorist Uzis, and that the reporter Jeffrey Goldberg from the left, no fan of the Trump administration, did not report any of the details prior to the strike. Apparently he was accidentally looped into this chain involving the Vice President Marco Rubio, hegseat, etc. As they debated and then planned this mission. And then the second important issue is did the team leave President Trump in the dark? I don't know the answer to that because I don't know whether the story broke simultaneously with the President being asked about it by the media. But if anybody chose to leave him in the dark. Then, yeah, I think some kind of head needs to roll there. Ryan's sorry to be the bearer of bad news, my friend. But Hooters of America preparing to file for bankruptcy.
Speaker 3: Huh, it was just there, thank goodness.
Speaker 1: But you know, they've never been in very good for anchel shape because they couldn't even afford to clothe their waitresses.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: They did have a Heyday at one point, though, Dan, they were very popular. I want to stay in the nineties is probably.
Speaker 2: I was going to ask you, why do you think that heyday was?
Speaker 3: Probably? Then I go there for the wings, like I told.
Speaker 1: You, Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, no, And people call things all sorts of things. But yeah, no, because I remember we used to go there all the time after softball, and then a few of our guys got married, and then we stopped going there because the wives obviously weren't fans of it.
Speaker 3: Why not, the wives have nothing to worry about?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean would Now, you're fortunate.
Speaker 1: Your fiance is stunning and intelligent and everything else.
Speaker 2: I mean, she's amazing. But let's say that.
Speaker 1: She wanted to take you out to dinner, to the Chippendale's. How would you feel about.
Speaker 5: That a little differently? You know, I'd go along with it. I wouldn't bother me too much. But yeah, to your point, but Hooters would never be my first choice, like to take her.
Speaker 1: No, I stopped going once I met Amy, because you don't take a sandwich to a banquet, right, and Amy is the banquet if somebody's multitasking and not.
Speaker 2: Tracking that on right right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, some textures here because I've been debating now whether I need to get a Tesla. Great cars, but I never intended to just to push back against the terrorists. So I was asking if there's a place in Colorado that does a great job of wrapping vehicles, because if I was to get a cyber truck, I think i'd want.
Speaker 2: To wrap it.
Speaker 1: And somebody said, Dan, they have so much square footage on the cyber truck, would be hard to wrap huge mobile billboard, which is another concept, right, because if you're going to wrap a car, then you can put any kind of design on it you want. You just have to print on the wrap. But I don't see me doing that. Yeah, I don't know if I'm going to put a design on it what it would be. But it's kind of fun to think about because you never think about painting a design on your car, But if you're going to wrap your car, I'd.
Speaker 3: Like to see this, Dan, you got to put this plan into action.
Speaker 2: And then what color would you wrap up cyber truck in?
Speaker 3: What colors do those come in?
Speaker 5: Because to me, they've been all rather neutral and metallic, like silver or black.
Speaker 2: Ass just the silver.
Speaker 1: I think there's a basic black, maybe it basic white, but I have not yet seen a color that I really love the cyber truck. I think it's a great vehicle and I'd love to have one.
Speaker 2: Dan.
Speaker 1: That Tesla Cyberbeast will do zero to sixty and two point four with the top speed of one hundred and thirty. I wouldn't need all that, but I'd enjoy driving it. Dan, the cyber truck is frequently mistaken for a dumpster by raccoons. I think you just need to keep the back closed.
Speaker 2: Dan.
Speaker 1: I agree with Ryan, the cyber trucks are but ugly. But if the point of the truck is to push back against terrorism, doesn't it become more attractive? Oh yeah, absolutely, yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, So I don't know but if anybody knows of a place in Colorado that does a great job of wrapping, you know, I'd love to know about that. And then just just a little preview, what do you think Mayor Mike Johnston was hiding when he would go to such extreme links, according to CBS four, to be using an encrypted app with his team to communicate about immigration issues quote unquote, so that the communications would immediately auto delete and therefore the public could not exercise their right to know under the Colorado Open Records Act.
Speaker 2: What do you think he was hiding?
Speaker 3: Well, he doesn't want to leave a paper trail.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But but why because he was probably doing some things that the public would not approve of should they find out?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, No, that seems to be a pretty easy inference.
Speaker 1: Right, And does it and I pose it as a question, does it have anything to do with now spending millions of dollars of taxpayer money on a big fancy DC law firm? Uh huh Yeah No, I mean listen, once you go to that extreme to try to defeat the public right to know under KORRA, isn't that just a public admission that you're doing things the public would disapprove of and don't they expect at that point the public will wonder whether they were involved.
Speaker 2: In illegal activities.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, so we'll follow up on that more.
Speaker 2: Hey, Ryan, thanks your great job today.
Speaker 1: As always, Kelly, you are human sunshine in its distilled form.
Speaker 2: Be safe tonight, join us tomorrow please on The Dancapitre Show