Speaker 1: Well, God and Jesus and Satan have just been replaced with extraterrestrials. Do you do you agree with that statement?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Absolutely, And you know, we from the Christian perspective or Judeo Christianity, we can pull back into the Old Testament and read what those people were seeing, which you know, they weren't exactly the most technological in one aspect, and so they're seeing technology that they didn't understand, and so they described it what they've seen. And I know at least five different references in the Old Testament, particularly that gives direct references to spaceships beings in them.
Speaker 1: There's an article that came out the other day that I sent to you from the Daily Star that reads that the Pentagon halted research into UFOs over fears that UFOs were demons. And when I saw this, I immediately sent it to you and I was blown away. And here in a second, here, let me pull up this article. If the computer and the AI gods will let me bring up these freaking articles and do things properly. Here, okay, Bible reading Pentagon commanders halted UFO researcher research over fears aliens were demons. A major figure in the Pentagon's UFO Research agency, claims that fundamentalists Christians within the establishment blocked him because they thought UFOs come from Hell. What a statement. That is wayane. Pentagon commanders have clamped down on research into extraterrestrials because the religious beliefs, It's claimed leading UFO researcher Ron James, major senior figures in the US government, fear aliens are in fact demons. Ron, who was the director of media relations for UFO Research Group Moufon, claims that there is a very large amount of people within the Pentagon who opposed the work of Advanced Aerospace Threat At Identification Program a TIP because they think UAP is regularly reported by the United States sources. US military sources are piloted by creatures from how yep, So that's the that's basically the article there. You know, how far back in time? Can we go with this whole thing? Wayne, give me a break. Demons? What even is a demon? Right? Can anyone define what a demon is and how they operate in what they are or if and why they even exist?
Speaker 2: Well, if you're mixing you know theologies here. But in Revelation it says and states that you know, the the demons are the fallen angels that were the result of that unholy birth or sexual intercourse between these aliens. These these angels that they mated with women, they produced an offspring known as the Nephelin, the giants. These according to the Book of Enoch, God said I had nothing to do with them. I did not create them. Therefore I have no responsibility over them, and it basically cursed them to earth. And if you go further into the occult, it is that group, that special class of beings that are forever damned walking the face of the earth, and then that's how you get into these are in fact the demons, which were initially the angels. One third of the heavens fell followed Satan and that was called the first Revolt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's really interesting. But I think that this article just proves that the Pentagon doesn't believe in extra tresturials either, because they're labeling this something from mythology that has no proof of existing, and the easiest explanation is to lump it into the lump extra trestrials and UFOs into the spiritual category or the consciousness category, just like demons, angels, Jesus and God are in right, and that explains a way why no one ever sees them, because it's a spiritual phenomenon and a consciousness phenomenon, not a physical one. But they're there wayane right, they're there. Just trust me. They're there, but you can't see them because they're on a higher vibratory rate.
Speaker 2: How can they say that, writer, when they're saying that, you know, it's these mythological beings that the book of Zachariah, chapter twelve. I believe he's standing there with his angel. They're on this cliff, and as he looked in the direction of Sumer. That's what it says that the flying carpet scroll came and was hovering right with them. There were two pilots. They were females, and there was an individual in the center, and the Zachariah the prophet asked the angel who and what is this? And he said, these are the people from Sumer. So it's very and listen, let's go back all the way into the Vedic the Hindu beliefs. The vashrams are the flying craft that they had. We know that there were phramas, excuse me, three different classes of those, one that moved material, one that moved royalty, and one that moved people. So where did these people go? I mean, yeah, and and and if you study demonology, well, really, what you're talking about is that these are the masters of technology. I mean, if you think six thousand years ago when these prophets were writing this stuff on these accounters, well, are you telling me that they didn't understand about aerodynamics and understand about magnetism, gravitational forces.
Speaker 3: And what have you.
Speaker 2: Apparently they did. We didn't. But that's why we are so mesmerized. Can I get back to that article about the Pentagon? What I find frightening about this is.
Speaker 3: That if that is the mindset of these cats that are supposedly defenders, we hope of the United States, right, they're supposed to be the defenders of us, And what they're saying is that they don't want to pursue a research of science.
Speaker 2: Because they think that this is already demonic Wright Or maybe it's just me. I mean, I'm sixty eight and you know, still feel very young. But I look at this and I go, how regressed are we? I mean, you're talking about concepts of what you and I were talking about what they found on the pictographs, apparently as the children of Israel were making it through the desert. This is really what we're saying, is that that's what we really think is going on here. That's frightening.
Speaker 1: It is really frightening. And let's just say, hypothetically, what would you think a demon would be? Just mentioned that they're technologically advanced. Now, before you answer, we need to take away all of the religious programming and all the thoughts and ideas others have placed through TV and movies and possession horror films, and take away the Hollywood interpretation of being possessed by demons. What are they? If they exist? Mean, by my.
Speaker 2: Definition, they're multi dimensional beings. They have the ability to coexist in multiple dimensions, having the ability to and this just sounds a little strange. If their energy, which has a non physical form, well that's kind of proving wrong because then it shows that these beings are probably mortal. Most likely they can die just like we can. They have the ability to be longer lived. I happen to think they've been here for a very long long time. And this is where we get the stories of the reptilians. We get the story of the snake in the garden of eating the whole idea, because if you believe that, then you have to also believe that there were talking animals back then.
Speaker 1: I think I take a little more fundamentalist aspect toward what I think demons are. I think the demons are a thought form.
Speaker 2: A nigger gore.
Speaker 1: Well. I think the demons are the voice that's inside your head, whispering negativity in your ear, telling you that you aren't good enough, telling you that you can never make anything of your life, constantly berating you with failure, right, telling you that you're stupid, that you shouldn't believe in yourself. That's what I think demons are. And I think that when some people believe that negative voice, they never take chances, They don't speak their mind, they don't stand up for themselves. They get stuck in a rut that they can't seem to get out of, no matter how hard they try. But that voice inside your head is wrong. Right, You have the power to overcome those negative thoughts. But not only do they battle. Not only do you battle with your own negativity, but you also have to battle other people's negativity. Right, because other people try and insert those negative thought forms into your head as well, that try and break down that door of positivity and put those demons into your head through negativity, right, and you ponder on it and you start to believe in that negativity. That's the back door that I think demons use. If they can't get to you directly, they will use others to try and break down that barrier inside of your mind. And these negative thoughts can get so bad and so in such extreme forms that it looks like that it's demonic possession, but in reality it takes on the form of extreme mental illness.