Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Wake up Graham.
Speaker 3: The ear, Yes we are.
Speaker 4: Are you sure you guys wouldn't believe it. I had a late flight last night, super late. I didn't lay it until like twelve thirty. First here they, I know, tell me about it. And then I didn't get home till like I don't know, like one thirty. That turnaround comes straight back here to work. Still beat you guys in here by like an hour, which is shocking to me because I have the longest commune and you know, like the no sleep that sort of thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, before we get to all that happy Tuesday the Jays Show here, I'm Selena.
Speaker 5: Room, I'm Jess for us talk back of.
Speaker 2: The day and name we do you want to hear about your trip?
Speaker 3: Graham? But first, good morning jay z No, this is braceday.
Speaker 6: I just wanted to say if my coum.
Speaker 4: Beer first dog back of the morning.
Speaker 6: It's apparently in two twenty in the morning and meeting money not cheerios with by license and Minnie marshmallows.
Speaker 1: Man as amazing and.
Speaker 6: Tre recommend also sarnbro whispering, oh my man, sleep right now being alloud? Okay, thank you guys.
Speaker 4: Okay, come on, Yeah, she was the very first talk back and her man sleeping and so you know, that's very nice. Didn't wake him up. She said she was eating HoneyNet cheerios with banana slices and many marshmallows.
Speaker 7: Haven't tried it with the marshmallows, but the banana slices already sounds delicious.
Speaker 4: Well as if that's groundbreaking putting banana slices and cereal. We've been doing that. But the mini marshmallow part, now that is new. Eating that at two twenty in the morning. Is that psychopath behavior?
Speaker 2: I respect it.
Speaker 4: That seems like a lot. I mean, who gets up at two twenty in the mornings gets a you know what, I'm gonna have some cereal with some banana and some mini marshmallows.
Speaker 2: Or maybe she never went to sleep.
Speaker 5: That's a good point.
Speaker 4: It's also possible.
Speaker 5: Respect.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 3: For thinking about at two twenty in the morning. Yeah, all right, you're not gonna believe this, you guys. Graham just hooked up because it's like a land till.
Speaker 4: Aft ten, you guys twenty three. Last night, it was very very late night, you know, our I went to Louisville, if something. Day twenty four, our trip to Louisville, you guys, and I flew out Sunday, Sunday morning. It sounded like we were here yesterday, but we were. I flew out, yeah, Sunday morning, six am to Louisville and so that was that was rough, and then landed out there four I've been to Louisville one time before, but it's just you know, pouring rain out there. And I went out there to go to the Wild Turkey Distillery. I'm gonna be talking about that more because we have really cool partnership. I heart and Wild Turkey, and so I got to go taste some amazing bourbon and stuff. So that part was awesome. The not awesome part was only got one night there and had to turn around and fly right back. And that flight was last night. That was after the distillery also.
Speaker 3: So you know, oh no, you little hungover.
Speaker 4: Not we will not hungover. But it was just a long day. It was a little you know, it was a very long day and me thrown all the travel. But can I just rant about some stuff about my flight real quick? I have now officially lost all hope for the just humanity in general, because I think we've hit our dumbest point of society, of society of humanity that we've ever had in human history. We've hit our dumbest point. And here's my here's exhibit A. On both my flight out and look, there's no direct flights to Louisville, so I had to layover on the way out in Minnesota and the way back in Chicago. So four different flights I took basically in the last twenty four hours, and on every single one of them, four for four, the person either sitting next to me or right, you know, across the aisle from me, or whatever, was in the wrong seat. Now there was one person that was in the crek syat that's me. I sat down. You know I have the you know, because look, we all check our boarding past like ten times. What's he yet? What's get I feel like anxiety?
Speaker 3: If I don't, I feel like I forgot the number I'm as I'm constantly checking in.
Speaker 4: And that's a pet peeve of mine too. Stop looking at your damn boarding past. You know you're in seat twenty five C. You know that you should know that after the tenth time you looked at the stupid thing. Okay, we all do it, and we all check our boarding pass a million time. What's he Okay? And then as you get closer and you start walking down the jet bridge, you check it again. What's what's season? That again? Okay? Fourteen fourteen b you know, whatever it is? And then yes, go and sit down. How does it happen that? Just a flight last night from Chicago? The person sitting that, you know, I had the middle seat, by the way, the middle seat coming back from Chicago the entire time. And I'm six foot two and three quarters the middle season in a nightmare. But look I'm in my seat and it is a full flight. Okay, I get there. I sit down first. I don't buck up because I know I'm gonna have to stand up for whoever's getting the window seat, that lucky bastard. So then the guy comes and sits down in the aisle. He's got three carry on bags. He sits in the seat next. I mean, that's a disaster. He can't figure out where to put his stuff, and he's how do they let him on with three full bag full size bags? I don't get it. And so he's there's the whole song and dance to him, trying to find stuff. He finally sits down. Okay, then we're waiting. We're waiting. Here comes the person that's got Okay, she's got the window seats. So now we got to stand out. This guy's got to move his three bags off his lap, and it's a whole thing. She finally gets there, we sit down. Now here comes another woman down. Now she's like, hey, the person that's sitting in the window seat to me, I think you're in my seat. And then this sets off a chain reaction and we discover that not one of these three people are in their correct seat. The person in the window, she's in the wrong seat. The person the guy sitting next to me, he's in the wrong seat. And the woman he's claiming that that's her seat, she's actually one row off two. We have three people that don't know where their effing seat is. And this happened on every single one of my flights. Not to that that was a three that was all three people adjacent to me, all in the wrong seat. On the other flights, the same thing happened every time I think you're in no, this is my seat? Are you? Oh? My bad Road twenty seven? Is this is road twenty five? Do you guys not know how to read? Do we not know how to read? It's such a simple thing and there's only a handful of letters you have to know for the different seats.
Speaker 2: Do you they had to do with the part of the country that you were in? Or did this happen here at SFO as well?
Speaker 4: Out of Chicago? That's a major city of Chicago. We have hit rock bottom as a society, you guys, we're the duck. We've gotten as dumb as we can possibly get. How hard is it to read a seat assignment number that you checked ten times on.
Speaker 2: The way down?
Speaker 3: I was prepared to defend if maybe your rant was about wearing sweats in public, or crocs or anything else.
Speaker 2: I can't defend the not knowing how to find your seat.
Speaker 4: Come on all four of my flights, the person either sitting next to me or right across was in the wrong seat. How I don't get it. I don't understand you know who was in their crack seat every time? Let me get me this guy right here, Oh my god, it was I just I have lost all hope, you guys. All hope is gone.
Speaker 3: Other than that great trip, awesome trip you will will you be.
Speaker 2: Hearing more about it?
Speaker 3: Maybe coming up.
Speaker 4: Yes, I also want to talk about because I've watched a lot of movies on these flights, so I have some movie reviews.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Wake up, she was on the air, right, you guys wouldn't believe that it didn't land last night till after midnight. Take an hour to drive back from Sacramento, and then I got no sleep, turned around, got back in here. Still beat you guys in here by like an hour this morning, which is a little head scratching to me. But okay, anyways, we're here, I'm playing. We'll make it through.
Speaker 2: It seems like good morning.
Speaker 3: It's the JV Show and Wildy for night. I'm Selena and I'm just time.
Speaker 1: For the four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 3: Come a little VTA update.
Speaker 2: We are now in the third week.
Speaker 4: It's still going.
Speaker 2: It's still going on.
Speaker 3: Union workers on Sunday rejected a deal that offered an eleven percent raise over the next three years. It was rejected by eighty three percent of voting members. So because of that rejection, the strike has been extended and still one hundred thousand commuters this morning without a way to work.
Speaker 4: Well cool, got to get our workers a better deal.
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 4: Today's Warriors game is one that people have had circled on the calendar for a few weeks because today's day Jimmy Butler makes his return to Miami to take on his former team. Butler very messily forced his way out of town led to him being traded to the Warriors. Hopefully Steph Curry will be able to play tonight as well. He suffered a pelvit contusion we know last Thursday against the Raptors. Warriors heat tips off at four point thirty this afternoon.
Speaker 7: Go Metz whoa Tuesday calls for mostly clear and sunny skys during the day and enjoy the dry weather, you guys, because, as you may have guessed it, yep, the rain is coming back tomorrow.
Speaker 5: So you're ready for that.
Speaker 4: Can we talk about Holy.
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 7: And it's gonna be warm again today but then tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Bam, it was hot yesterday. All right, Your day today is going to be an eight. Prioritize basics at work, slow down to avoid accidents, take extra care of your health, rest and nurture yourself, get expert support as needed.
Speaker 2: I love that, like not like.
Speaker 4: If you're like a Virgo forklift operator, like watch out.
Speaker 2: Yes, be careful.
Speaker 3: Have you guys been hearing anything about the United Healthcare CEO killer sex tape?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 11: Yea that they were out there possibly but okay, So that's what was being said at first, is that there's like all these tapes circulating with like with him and like different women.
Speaker 3: Right. Yeah, But then do you guys remember and we and we still do not know if this is true or not. There's been no confirmation, But do you guys remember that I think one of his old roommate, it's one of his old friends or whatever, said that he wasn't even able to like do time, Yeah, because he had like a if your back injury, and so there's a lot of things he couldn't do.
Speaker 4: Where his anger stemmed from.
Speaker 3: Possibly, yeah, but anyways, you know, sex is one of those things that he couldn't do. So there's you know, the naysayers and other side saying like, how can there be tapes if he wasn't even able to actively do that certain thing. Well, now there's a new report that there is a tape possibly more being circulated and being sold to the highest bidder. But it's not with other women. It's like a solo thing. Okay, it's just like you know, by himself.
Speaker 4: Possibly take practice.
Speaker 3: But the thing in this tape, you can't even see the person's face, so like even if it is him, like, how would you know verify that? Like yeah, yeah, at this point, maybe somebody like heard that there's rumors and like, let me just protect and to put something out. Kind of I kind of look like him if it was him. Are you watching?
Speaker 2: Are you No?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: But there are a lot of people that would There's a lot of people are thirsting after that.
Speaker 3: Dude, you wouldn't be a little curious.
Speaker 4: No, no, you would.
Speaker 2: I mean if you.
Speaker 3: Put it in front of me, Like, how do you not not searching it out?
Speaker 1: Yeah you don't.
Speaker 3: You don't.
Speaker 5: Don't look you don't pay for it for sure.
Speaker 3: Right, But if I was like Graham, what's a shame as Selena would make me.
Speaker 4: Selena always makes me watch this thing. I have, No, I don't want to see themats like here look and it's to late and then she shows it to me. I don't want to see it.
Speaker 2: Graham. You always consent.
Speaker 4: I'd be more consented in this case if it involved another person. The solo I really don't want to see fair enough.
Speaker 5: You saw the Drake one, didn't you.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 2: I don't remember this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Selena made me look the one where he's like on the plane or something. Oh, I don't know if I saw it. Was he Jess's got it just was like making a lasso motion above her head, like she's trying to lasso a horse or something. Is that what he did with it?
Speaker 2: Heay tell us about Drakes. I don't, I honestly do not remember this.
Speaker 7: I feel like that's what I remember from it. Wasn't he like holding it and like.
Speaker 4: Spinning it a little bit where he's like on it? Is it like on his jet or something? And we don't know if it was real or not? But he never confirmed be kind of like.
Speaker 5: It was that one we all saw it. I don't think I saw.
Speaker 4: This, Yeah, I did.
Speaker 2: Memorable to many of these?
Speaker 4: Now whatever gone deem blind you have, you've seen too many. They all blur together.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, The.
Speaker 3: JV Show on a Tuesday, I'm Felina Coffee job.
Speaker 4: Shut God, I just got one.
Speaker 3: Thanks for hanging out with us.
Speaker 2: Tuesdays.
Speaker 3: We're trying to over to Jess and we talked some TV. What are you watching.
Speaker 7: I'm still watching Temptation Island, still haven't finished it yet. But you guys, I'm actually kind of starting to think that these relationships are real.
Speaker 5: I know we talked about this last week and.
Speaker 7: You guys were like, there is no way that any of these couples can be real and can agree to go on a show like this, But just based on how hurt these women are, I think the couples are real.
Speaker 2: They're just the horrible male element of acting.
Speaker 5: I just don't think that people can be out this.
Speaker 4: Good element of alcohol. Oh the alcohol, yes, because that makes yes, that makes things a little more emotional in all reality.
Speaker 5: TV that I do agree with.
Speaker 7: But I just don't think that they're that. Like, I don't think Netflix would be like, yeah, let's seek out all these really good actors to portray different couples on this show.
Speaker 5: Maybe they could.
Speaker 4: I mean I think they're I don't think they're actors. I think these people are were couples. I just think they probably sell you that they were a more serious couple than they actually were.
Speaker 5: Mmm, okay, I can see that.
Speaker 4: I think that part's greatly exaggerated because to find people that were like really, I don't know. I just I always question that part of it. We get both people to agree to go on this, I don't know. But then again, there are a lot of people out there and couples included, that would like to be famous.
Speaker 7: So I just another thing is like this show made me really feel like men can move on so easily. I was like, wow, like, you've been in a relationship with this person for years and you're just like being tempted that easily, Like that's all it takes for you to just like look the other way and move on from your person and not even be thinking about them.
Speaker 4: Well, guys have two very small brains, and we often use the smaller of the two brains to make the decisions.
Speaker 5: And why why do you do that?
Speaker 4: You can't help it.
Speaker 7: Now, obviously this is temptation island, so they're supposed to be tempted, right, Yeah, now, this is them being tempted in person.
Speaker 5: But I wanted to.
Speaker 7: Ask you guys, like, how do you feel that there is more temptation in person? Like in the real world or is there more temptation online m I.
Speaker 2: Think definitely online because.
Speaker 4: You're like meaning you're just looking at your seeing pictures of somebody, or if you're.
Speaker 7: Seeing pictures or I guess more people are likely to contact you through DMS on social media versus like somebody coming up to you in person. I think, especially nowadays, maybe a lot of people don't have the courage to do that.
Speaker 4: You have to go up and yeah, begin hitting on someone in real life.
Speaker 5: Now, which one do you think is harder to resist?
Speaker 3: Because I think, you.
Speaker 7: Know, if you you are getting it a lot more on social media. But I think it's easier to just be like, let me delete this message or let me like not open it or not respond. But then I think when you're in person, you're kind of like cornered. If somebody is trying to talk to you and somebody's trying to be flirty with you, I feel like, you know, men are more likely to be like, oh well I was having drinks then I was in person.
Speaker 3: They were to not resist at all.
Speaker 2: That's true online or in person.
Speaker 4: So we're just being they were talking to us, We were just being, but we didn't want to be rude.
Speaker 3: You didn't, you know. It's so easy for a for a woman to resist and just be like yo and walk the other way.
Speaker 4: I love this narrative that women have never cheated.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that, but I'm saying like, we're never like, oh my god, we were just we were just cornered and we had to talk to him.
Speaker 2: Well maybe some people, uh huh.
Speaker 4: I worked at a bar.
Speaker 3: It's very easy for me to just roll my eyes and be like no and then walk the other direction.
Speaker 4: Well that's because you have a very prolific resting beeface. And when you break that out, yeah, we get the hint. Guys are like, okay, yeah, I'll go marking up the wrong tree.
Speaker 7: Are But like, I feel like guys sometimes they don't understand where that line is of like being friendly and a woman misinterpreting that and them thinking that they're flirting. True, you know, because I think it's very easy for a guy to be.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, what, I was just being friendly?
Speaker 7: Like what I can't talk to girls, and it's like, uh, there was a line there that was crossed.
Speaker 5: But I feel like you guys, I had.
Speaker 7: To pause this show at a certain point because yes, I just I cannot with this one specific guy. And I just got so angry watching the way that he talked about his girlfriend, because he, throughout the whole show would talk about how he like his thing was being sexual right, and his thing was like, she's basically not sexual enough for me, And he was like, I want to have three sums in my relationship and she's not giving that to me.
Speaker 4: I can't believe her nerve.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: No, he's on temptation Island with a lot of women, right.
Speaker 3: A lot of temptation, a lot of temptation.
Speaker 5: So he ends up making it happen oh himself. And then he goes on and says, this.
Speaker 12: Last night was a good night. I just had a three similar Coordney and Alex. I mean, I guess that's about in the temptation. But now I didn't think I would wake up with any regret or anything, and I don't. I think I'm still respecting Chante at the end of the day. I think women respect honesty and being true to yourself, and I think a lot of women would rather, you know, have someone just be real and talk to them and if they're gonna step out or whatever.
Speaker 4: Let them, know, like, I'm sorry, this guy he pulled this off on the show.
Speaker 3: He pulled this.
Speaker 5: Off on the show Mind You, Mind You.
Speaker 7: They show his girlfriend a clip of this, right because they have bonfires and they're showing clips, and I think she's still like That's why I had to pause. I was like, I'm done here because I think she was still like trying to kind of defend it and be like maybe he's just making himself look really bad right now, but maybe like nothing happened.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, girl, oh my cars everything.
Speaker 5: Why would he just be making and and and again.
Speaker 7: In another clip, he was like basically like I did all this, but she's not she's still gonna take me back, like she's she's gonna stay because she's going to respect that I'm being honest and that I came on this experiment and that I am, you know, doing this and testing myself and blah lin And I'm like no, and he's probably right, you guys, you guys, I just I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 5: But like, you know, we say that.
Speaker 7: Everybody deserves forgiveness, but like to what extent because I think somebody like this, like they need to learn their lesson and you need.
Speaker 2: To just cut them off.
Speaker 4: What's the lesson.
Speaker 6: Show?
Speaker 4: I mean, this guy legend.
Speaker 3: I don't know, so many things I don't know, but Island does. Doesn't this make you feel like that's not a real couple, because a real couple.
Speaker 2: They wouldn't be going through this on on TV?
Speaker 7: Right, So her like she's sow her on her end and she to the point where she's not even building connections with the guys over there because she's so like still torn up about what he might be doing on his side of the villa.
Speaker 5: So that's the reason why I feel like if it was.
Speaker 7: A fake couple, then she would also be like, okay whatever, like he's doing this, I'm gonna go, you know, do it with somebody else.
Speaker 1: But she's not.
Speaker 5: So it makes me feel so bad for her. But I'm also like, all the signs are there, girl.
Speaker 4: Please, Well, there's always one personal relationship that's way more into it than the other person. Who's that in your guys' relationship?
Speaker 5: Probably probably me too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's definitely me.
Speaker 5: Our dentation Island Yes on Netflix.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Thanks so much for hanging out with us, Happy Tuesday, we were just talking about Temptation Island on Netflix.
Speaker 2: Jess, you said there's a couple on there.
Speaker 3: The man literally had a three way with two of the Temptation or ladies in there yet. Yes, and there's his girlfriend who obviously finds out about it on the show, and she's she's still trying to let it infend him. Hay, come back every time.
Speaker 13: Good morning guys. My best friend, unfortunately, is like the girl, the girlfriend, and that's why she's forty and still single because she has horrible tastes in men. She believes everything they tell her. She well, she's been dating this one guy on and off for like ten years. He goes to jail, he gets a new girlfriend, he comes back to her, and it's like it's insane. So they're out there and she's a lawyer, so it's not like she's an idiot or is she.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, is that your friend or not?
Speaker 4: But yeah, but don't I mean, we've all known people like this that despite all the signs and they continually get treated like garbage. They go they keep going back or ignore these just awful, glaring faults that you know are not going to get better. The dude is not going to change or this woman is not going to change, and yet they continue to make excuses for them and go back with If the person you're dating is total trash and they continue to show you that they are trash to you, you gotta get you gotta believe them, you know, believe that they are showing you who they really are and there's a better relationship out there for you. Yeah, but one that's ten thousands million times back.
Speaker 3: As that person who was in the bad relationship and kept on going back. The worst thing you can do is get mad at that person for going back and make them feel more alone and isolated.
Speaker 2: Like as a friend, you have to have to be there for them.
Speaker 4: It is true, it is. It's when you're in that situation, it's way tougher to get out. On the outside looking in, You're like, I don't get it. Why don't they immediately? It's never that simple. It's like trying to knock over a venue machine. You got to rock it back good for them one day, You eventually.
Speaker 2: But you got to be there for them. It's my advice, honest.
Speaker 14: It's all the stuff you need to know. What's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: So Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are skipping the met Gala this year?
Speaker 4: Oh what am I gonna do without them?
Speaker 15: There?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 4: No, still don't even know what they meant gala? Is we talk about it? If? I still don't get it?
Speaker 3: Supposedly this is what their team is saying. Their team is saying it has nothing to do with all the drama with Justin Valdoni and that. Supposedly like this, this is a decision that was made long ago that they're not going to be able to make it this year. Are you guys buying this? By the way, No, No, I mean they don't want to have to deal with reporters. They don't want to have to deal with all the press that spotlight on him. That thank you, That is the main reason the Megala does go down May fifth. From what I've read, Blake is sort of like an icon at these things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is she?
Speaker 3: And I don't know if we report on the met Gala every year after it happens, I don't remember a single Blake Lively outfit or is it just me like.
Speaker 7: I think it was years and years ago, but a lot of people would always look forward to her outfits because she would always show up very like on theme and everybody loved her looks.
Speaker 5: That was before people.
Speaker 4: What's the met gala get Someone explained to me that they announce the theme and everyone shows up in ridiculous outfits and then walks in somewhere.
Speaker 5: We never see them.
Speaker 4: What did they do when they get in there?
Speaker 3: Nobody knows it's it's a share, It's a secret event, no cameras, no a.
Speaker 4: Big party for very rich people in the fashion world.
Speaker 5: All we see is like the red carpet stuff.
Speaker 4: I'm still trying to figure out why we care, you know what I mean? But what do we the average person get out of it? All?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: More rumors on who will be playing a Britney Spears and our upcoming bio pick not biopic.
Speaker 2: It takes me everything to like not say it wrong.
Speaker 4: I still have to think about it.
Speaker 3: So there is a report over the weekend that there are a few A listers you know, shooting for this main role. We'd already heard about Millie Bobby Brown being one of them, but this source also said that Sabrina Carpenter has been campaigning for this role, as well as Ariana Grande.
Speaker 5: I don't see either of them as Brittany either, so.
Speaker 4: That's just what a Grande as Brittany. She can sing just like her, though.
Speaker 3: She can't great.
Speaker 4: Impersonation impressions, they are spot on.
Speaker 3: There's Those were the three names being thrown around over the week, and according to a Life and Style report from you know, an unnamed source. However, Sunday night, the film's director hops on Twitter and says, none of this is true. Sounds exciting, but I have not had one conversation about casting this movie yet. We are way too early in development. Sorry, not so not even Millie Bobby Brown has had conversations.
Speaker 5: I hope it's someone we don't know, the Milli Barbie.
Speaker 4: Wasn't she already didn't we wasn't the understanding that she already got ruled out for the part. I thought so like she wasn't going to get the part, But now they haven't even That's.
Speaker 3: What one source said. Yes, now all the other reports apparently false because the directors like, oh, we haven't even talked about this yet. Wa, So I guess yeah, she hasn't been ruled out right, but she hasn't been rolled in.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, all right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: Yesterday, former UFC star Kane Velaskaz was sentenced in a Santa Clair County court room for the twenty twenty two shooting that he was involved in. If you don't remember, his son went to a daycare and the woman that owned the daycare it was her son. I believe that allegedly lested Kane lested molested of Alaska is his son that went there. And then he tore off on in his car, drove one hundred miles an hour. There was like a car chase. He shot through his windshield trying to shoot that guy, ends up shooting that guy's stepdad, I believe was the chain of events. Anyways, he was arrested for that, and yesterday he was sentenced to five years in prison for attempted murder. He ended up pleading no contest to those charges and told the court that he was willing to accept whatever punishment was handed down. It was a pretty emotional scene yesterday. That judge in that case was very choked up as he announced the set to that courtroom, saying that it's one of the worst things is forcing a father not to be present in his child's life, because Caine's a father himself and even his kids, some one of his I think his daughter spoke at the hearing yesterday and was saying, I want my dad there at my soccer games and stuff like that. Now, look, he's not going to be doing five full years in prison because he already served. He's going to get a bunch of time credited as as having already been served because he did. He spent a year in jail and then two years on house arrest. So he'll end up his actual time behind bars pretty much already cut down to a year and a half and then who knows if that you know, he ends up doing that full sentence. How did you guys, How do you guys feel about this prison sentence? This is a very hotly debated one in the Bay Area and amongst you know a lot of people that were in the courtroom in attendance yesterday.
Speaker 2: Free him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, It's one of those things that you know, violence is never the answer. But Selena, as a parent, a parent you that raide you under, you understand violence is never ever the answer. But you also, like as a father, I could say if anybody ever did anything to my kid, I can't tell you how I would react. I can say this and having not been through that, that violence is not the answer. But I think there are a lot of parents that understand.
Speaker 2: I think most parents do.
Speaker 3: I remember when this first happened and a lot of people were like, sorry, but I probably would have done the same thing.
Speaker 2: You don't play with my kids.
Speaker 3: You don't play with anybody's kids, right, Thank you Graham for the info the.
Speaker 1: JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 16: More on JV Morning Show Family. This is doctor Buddy Lee coming out of Nashville, Tennessee. And yes, you're number one in Nashville, Braham. I wish I would have known you were going to Louisville. I would have taken that trip up. We would have hung out, checked out, got some whiskey, and I would have brought you some whiskey and bourbon from Nashville or some places around here. Anyway, hope you enjoy your Tuesday, make it a great day.
Speaker 4: All right. First of all, thank you so much, doctor Buddy Leeah Nashville JV Show. Yet, like you said, number one there, we appreciate you listening from out there. And yeah I did. I got back late last night. I did a twenty four hour trip to Louisville. Got to go to the Wild Turkey Distillery, which was amazing. It was so so awesome. Got to spend the day there. It was close to the public too, so we got to like had the whole place to ourselves, which was incredible.
Speaker 2: Treatment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was. I've been The JV show is pretty big out there were number one Louisville. You know, it was a pretty big deal.
Speaker 3: But let's talk more about your trip eight o five sum really quick. We got a follow up talk back from our first talkbacker off the day. She left us a talkback at two thirty in the morning, and she was eating cheerios with.
Speaker 4: The sliced up yeah slice bananas and many marshmallows in it. And I was like, eating too, like that cereal at two twenty in the morning with the marshmallows and the bananas. I was like, is that psychopath behavior?
Speaker 2: I just posed the question and she was whispering. That's why we were yes, spring right now.
Speaker 1: Thank guys.
Speaker 6: It's as I cut a girl and Sam Taylor Ea Syria two thirty in the morning, which I don't even know how that psychotic behavior, because everyone knows cereal hits different in the wee hours of the morning. Okay, cramp and yeah, Selena, I never went to sleep. I'm still awake. I stayed up to make sure that I got first talk back. And also, can you guys believe I made double DGGs at four thirty in the morning when I finished my cereal? So yeah, I'm just living life.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm living life.
Speaker 3: But okay, it's unpacked there.
Speaker 4: Okay, cereal in the middle of the night. Fine. I was just wondering when when you're pouring a bowl of cereal at two twenty in the morning and you're putting mini marshmallows in it and slice that banana, I'm like, is that doing that seems a little much. But now you're making deviled eggs at four in the morning. Psychopath I don't know what is.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sometimes you realize, like you know what.
Speaker 3: I'm an adult.
Speaker 5: I can do this right now if I want to, and it's not ever.
Speaker 4: Look, I love deviled eggs. Love them. I see on our restaurant menu. I am ordering them. I want that. I loved I would crush some right now. But like the thought of making some four third of the morning, is that I'm living life? Is that living life?
Speaker 2: I don't mean all right, we got to get to what the bleep is?
Speaker 3: Your chance to win this JV show Chug mug. You just got to be the first person a guest today is a bleeped out word. As always, if you have a guest, leave it on the talkback mic on that new and approved iHeart Radio ad.
Speaker 2: All right, here is today's clip.
Speaker 3: Do you guys make noise when you I try so hard to be quiet, but sometimes it's hard.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Don't make a lot of noise. I don't think no, no, go quiet? Yeah, and yeah, you don't want to wake the arounds up?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Think about what the bleeved out word could be? And remember this is a family show, So keep that guest PG. When you have a PG guest and you're like, I know exactly what that word is, that's the Lena's sick o mind is thinking of, then you're gonna leave that guest on the talkback mic on the very free and newly upgraded iHeart Radio app. Leave us your name and your city along with your guests so we can shout you out the JV Show on one ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: We're playing what the bleep or all you gotta do is be the first person a guest today's leeped out word and you win this JV Show Chug mug as always, when you think you know what the word is, you gotta leave it on the talkback on the new and Improved iHeart app Now in case you missed our clip of the day, here it is. Do you guys make noise when you I try so hard to be quiet, but sometimes it's hard.
Speaker 4: Oh, I get it, Yeah, but sometimes you know it happens.
Speaker 3: This is a family show, that's the only thing.
Speaker 2: So keep your guests this clean.
Speaker 4: People.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to your talkbacks.
Speaker 17: Marny JV Show. This isn't a dap from San Jose. I hope I'm the first one. But I'm gonna guess the word is sneeze. You hope, Uh, you don't sneeze too loud. I don't remember what the whole phrase was, but I'm gonna guess sneeze is the word. Love you guys, Hey them.
Speaker 2: Possible to sneeze quietly?
Speaker 4: No, No, I dispute that I'm a quiet sneezer. How unless I'm like by myself somewhere and not in a public space, then I'll let it rip, you know, just like let that pig. But if I'm here at work like I'm I, I mean, I damn near hold the sneeze in entirely. Ninety eight percent of sneeze is held in, and it's like more like a you know, just a little and I just I lock it up. I don't let the sneeze rope sneezes or gross.
Speaker 5: Oh you're gonna burst a blood vessel.
Speaker 4: Gros, don't care. It's worth it. Sneezes in the office, in the workplace, or in a public place with other people around walking through your sneeze cloud.
Speaker 2: I love doing that me too.
Speaker 18: Morning JB Show, fam, This is Leslie in San Francisco, and I think the bleeped out word of the day is when you chew or when you eat. I don't know if I could put two guesses in, but that's my guess. Have a good day.
Speaker 4: Chew or double buzzer there, but just yeah, keep the guesses to one. Yeah, that's a very popular guest this morning. A lot of people saying that Selina, are you allowed chewer.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: That means you are people. I really don't think so, but I think they're not always the loudest. And it's like, why can I hear you eating that trisk it from like fifty yards away?
Speaker 10: Good morning JVS show, Love you guys. This is Terry calling from Vermilion and Ohio. Actually, and I think the word is shower. Hope you guys have a wonderful Tuesday. Love you, bye, hey, thank you for that last shower.
Speaker 4: I don't know about what to do with that week. Maybe are you.
Speaker 5: Hello a loud shower?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. How is one a loud shower?
Speaker 4: Ceretimony, it can happen. Thank you, I guess Terry. Thank you for listening from Vermilion, Ohio. A JV show number one, yea, thank you, big big market press.
Speaker 3: All right, continue to leave those guesses on the talk back.
Speaker 2: What is Today's a bleeped out word?
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: The JV Show. I'm Selenam and I'm just playing what the bleep? We're all you gonna do is be the first person a guest Today's bleeped out word? And this chug mug is yours. As always, when you think you know what the bleeped out word is, you leave your guest on the talkback Michael mean you improved iHeartRadio application. Miss our clip of the day here it is. Do you guys make noise when you I try so hard to be quiet, but sometimes it's hard. It's very hard.
Speaker 4: What kind of noise do you think you're making? It's like a heavy breathing, I know, just like one long oh oh down.
Speaker 17: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Interesting, that's never encountered that before.
Speaker 2: Well, let's go to your guesses. What is today's leep at word?
Speaker 4: Good morning JVS show.
Speaker 19: This is Ruby.
Speaker 6: From South City and my guess is exercise.
Speaker 15: Have a good.
Speaker 4: Morning, very popular guess now, Selena, you've been kicking butt in the gym this year. Jess, you've been kicking butt in the gym this year. And you know what, I've been kicking butt in the gym this year? Yes, are you guys loud worker outers? No?
Speaker 3: Not on purpose, but every once in a while I make a sound and I'm so embarrassed.
Speaker 4: Like what kind of noise?
Speaker 2: I don't know, just like a.
Speaker 3: Little like grinds if I'm like using all my yeah strengths, we get something.
Speaker 4: We can't be friends anymore. I'm sorry. I'll give a you know, maybe a deep exhale or something, a loud breath maybe, but that's as loud as you're going to get from me.
Speaker 2: At the gym, and then you're not lifting heavy enough.
Speaker 4: Selena's a grunter. Hi.
Speaker 20: I'm Olivia Hill, and I think to answer is sleepep please.
Speaker 4: You guys think you're noisy sleepers or silent sleepers.
Speaker 2: I'm silent, but I don't know I'm sleeping. Who knows?
Speaker 4: My wife says I'm very very quiet, although I do. I think there are times I talk in my sleep, but not that often. But otherwise there's no snoring, very silent.
Speaker 6: Good morning, jav crewout the haircut is the word stretch stretch.
Speaker 4: I love that guest because a lot of people, when they're stretching make some sort of a heavy sigh.
Speaker 3: Stretching feels better when you.
Speaker 2: Make a sound.
Speaker 4: You don't need to make that, but it feels better.
Speaker 3: I do that in here sometimes.
Speaker 10: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 7: This is Brian Dominic and Nico from Conquered and we believe the bleeped out word is yawn, thank you?
Speaker 3: Yeah right, here's today's click n bleep. Do you guys make noise when you yawn? I try so hard to be quiet, but sometimes it's hard.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it just happens.
Speaker 4: I love all these answers because they are all things that are generally within your control. When you're stretching, you don't need to yes, you do, and when you're lifting, you don't need to be like you, No, you don't. And when you yawn, you also don't need it to have a sound that accompanies with it, unless you're announcing to the people that you're with it you are tired.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it just happens.
Speaker 3: I did that in class to Graham. You just made everyone in their cars yawn.
Speaker 4: It does not have to have a sound of associating with it. It's just something that you do. It does you don't need.
Speaker 7: I got in trouble so bad ones because I did it in class, and she was the the teacher whatever.
Speaker 5: She was like, am I boring you?
Speaker 7: Did you have to make that loud noise?
Speaker 5: And the answer is you said, yes, right, obviously.
Speaker 4: You didn't have to make that noise. All right, let's let's get some shout out through it. Quick. Let's give some childs first, Brian Dominie, can you go keep comfort? What's up? What's up? Nicely done, very first crreck answer this morning. One chugmug coming your way. I'll split it into three pieces for you if you'd like. I have power tools. Lance and San Ramon had the correct answer, but not quite fast enough. So did everybody. Rebecca and Conquered, Vincent Olivia Dublin. What's up?
Speaker 1: Vincent?
Speaker 4: Olivia was so well. Brionna and Fremont had it, so did Joanna Mantica. Joyce says she didn't say, she didn't care to say where she's from, but she had the correct answer, not quite fasten her body. David in Richmond had it, amongst a few other people who are getting their guesses in way too late. But if you didn't get it, today, tomorrow's day, Philip, Yeah, putting out those vibes for you, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Thank you everyone for playing.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 20: Good Morning TV Show. This is Yasenya from Sam too. I want to wish my niece is a happy and beautiful birthday.
Speaker 6: I love you, sweetye pie.
Speaker 20: Also, Graham, I just wanted to say me and my whole family loved your Spanish singing from the other day. We're gonna need a part two or an album on that Spanish.
Speaker 6: Have a great day you guys.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 4: First off, happy happy birthday. Yeah, the whole album is gonna drop April twelfth.
Speaker 3: Nice, I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 4: Graham, thank you? What's going on?
Speaker 2: I'm good, I'm good, guys, I'm good.
Speaker 3: Wild Hello, Yeah, what's your name?
Speaker 2: We seem to have a bad connection. Can you try talking again?
Speaker 4: Oh sorry, let me check out my how you doing?
Speaker 3: How we are wonderful? Thank you for asking. Now, here's the thing. Here's the thing. Here's the thing. You're gonna play the JB show. You have nope game, yep, and it's for something really cool.
Speaker 5: We have tickets for the Jonas Brothers.
Speaker 2: So we're going to ask you for trivia questions.
Speaker 3: Got to get three correct and you win the tickets. Okay, Oh my gosh, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Here's question number one.
Speaker 3: What organ in your body is responsible for producing urine?
Speaker 4: Your ladder, That would be the kidneys, your butlaughter. I think just that's a very good guess. Yes, that was a very good guess. All right, question number two, The ancient Aztec civilization was mainly found in what modern day country, Mexico.
Speaker 2: Yep, there you go, all right, right on the board.
Speaker 3: Here's question number three. In the financial world, what does GDP stand for.
Speaker 1: GP?
Speaker 4: You always hear like, oh, this country's GDP is like four point two billion, but California's GDP is thirty two.
Speaker 11: Something.
Speaker 4: I don't know anything that starts with.
Speaker 3: GDP gross domestic products.
Speaker 4: Dang it, all right? Question number four. The Boston Bruins are a professional team that play what sport? Yeah, oh, let's tally it up there, because that one, the first one was wrong, and then the next one is correct, and then the one after that incorrected, the then the last one you've got corrected, my account, that's too correct, and then two wrong? How many does you need to get?
Speaker 2: Audrey needed three?
Speaker 4: Dang it?
Speaker 13: I was thinking of give me, you know, I just.
Speaker 2: I just said bladder, you know, Oh.
Speaker 7: I mean it's still part of the body, Like, yeah, are we giving her that?
Speaker 4: It was a good good guess. I'll leave this up to Jess because she's notoriously staging.
Speaker 2: What do you think, Jess?
Speaker 5: You know, it's a Tuesday, but Monday for us. So I'm gonna say, yes, you got that.
Speaker 7: You just wanted two tickets to see the Jonahs Brothers at Chase enter September twenty fifth, and tickets haven't even gone on, so by the way.
Speaker 5: They go on this Friday.
Speaker 3: Nice. Well, congratulations you hang on for that winning Jess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of people are going to be mad at you.
Speaker 5: Yep, it's okay. Leave your complaints on the talk back Mike.
Speaker 4: That's a good idea.
Speaker 2: And then it says you're pre while you're there, Anthony for night and thank you.
Speaker 4: Oh Grandma gets some shadowt a lot of people my DM, so buckle up. Hey Graham, my name is Ashley from Napa. My son Lucas's eighth birthdays today. We'd love a birthday shout out to him with listening you guys every morning in the car and the way to school. Love mom, dad and sister Jayla. Happy birthday Lucas. Fart Hey Graham, can I please request a birthday shout out for myself today? I'm turning twenty seven, finally older than Selena lol. And that is from Nicki and she is listening to us from Boston and I checked this morning. Jakie show is number one in Boston. That's a big deal. So happy happy birthday, Nicki Bart. Sorry that you're older than Selena. Now another one here, can I please get a happy birthday? Shout out to Zeltzin from her good friend Jay. Yeah, Happy birthday, zelts In Far Happy tenth birthday, Mela. We hope you have the best day ever. Love Mom, Dad and big sis Maddie. Happy birthday, Melah a fart a wife and daughter Sliding into your DMS, Grammy would like to wish my hubby and dad Mondo wonderful and amazing birthday. He is a wonderful and truly awesome person husband and father, Love always and forever. That's from Nessa Ali j from Debay, brother Bear BK and Sester Lena. So happy birthday, Mondo. The far gram sliding your DMS again to ask you if you could wish my son Isaac happy seventeenth birthday. You are still most definitely our favorite, but we love the whole JV show crew.
Speaker 17: Wow.
Speaker 4: I like that. Wow, thank you. That's from Mom Rainas a happy seventeenth birthday, Isaac. Another one here, Hey Graham, please greet a happy, happy, thirteenth birthday to my son Zekiel, who is in two bands, does piano, swim, sometimes soccer and volleyball, and yet still manages to get straight a's and be student the month. Seeing you achieve your goals fills our heart. That's from Mom, Dad and Zeebou. This says, Zebou loves you. Who do you think Zebu is?
Speaker 3: Maybe their hamster?
Speaker 4: I think that's Grandma. Happy thirteenth birthday, Zego far the one. What's up Graham? Hopeole as well.
Speaker 1: Husband here in the DMS.
Speaker 4: Wanted to tell my wife Natalia a happy one year wedding anniversary. To us. You are my light, you are my sunset and I love you dearly. And that is from your husband Kevin, So happy anniversary you love birds. Another one here today is a special day my little guy Zay turning five years old. Yay wanted to wish him a happy birthday. Thank you so much. Zany Hope you have the best day ever. Have fun celebrating with your friends at school and we can't wait to spoil you after school. Lots of love. That's from Mom, Monica, Dad, Zay Eazy and older brother z Aiden, So happy happy birthdays. A fart. Another one. You're happy twelve birthday to our superstar Bella. From the moment you dance into our lives, literally in diapers and sunglasses, we knew you were destined for greatness and probably a TikTok channel. Love mom, Dad, you're number one fans, Personal Show First and snack suppliers. Happy twelve birthday, Bella. Happy one here, Good morning jav Show. This is Shirley Pedro and Alesandro from Valo. Want to see if you could do a birthday shout out to our Princess Cutalia. She is five today. We listen to you guys every morning on our commute to NAPA. Happy birthday, baby girl. We love you so much, so happy happy birthday, everybody who is a fart? That's true. Oh there's more coming up. Morning's bulk of the heavy lifting right there.
Speaker 1: Godest, please, it's.
Speaker 5: All the stuff you need to know.
Speaker 4: What's hot and.
Speaker 14: Music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 3: So Benny Blanco without the Uni brow. I know it sounds crazy, but hear me out, hear me out. He posted this TikTok video where he had somebody do his eyebrows you know, they clean up a little bit on the sides and then just made them not connect anymore.
Speaker 2: So no more Ni brow.
Speaker 3: This video is on our Instagram story JV Morning Show.
Speaker 2: It starts with Selena Gome saying.
Speaker 3: Please go light. You know I loved him, go easy on him.
Speaker 2: I love him. And here's Benny Blanco in pain.
Speaker 4: Ah ow.
Speaker 3: He's so naz I know.
Speaker 2: And now the final result.
Speaker 4: I can't even tell the difference, can you, guys?
Speaker 3: Yes, we can barely barely because you're you still have hair everywhere else.
Speaker 5: But is this the girlfriend effect?
Speaker 2: You guys? That's what I was going to bring up.
Speaker 3: A lot of people are like, finally the girlfriend effect is happening.
Speaker 4: Yes, we can definitely watch in the video. You can definitely tell the difference. It's a remarkable looking at a close up shot of Bennie Blanco's face and head of hair and hair is not for me, just thank you. I just can't do it.
Speaker 7: You know what, though, He's growing on me because I've seen more and more interviews of them two together.
Speaker 5: I think they're on some sort of press tour for the album.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, And just the way that he seems very mature, like in his relationship and I love that for them.
Speaker 4: And she's like, you should listen to my shots. She's like, what she's trying to say is be excited for our new album. He gives a little bit of energy the gang to her gang a little bit.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's not so much that he's growing on me because him alone, don't care. With them as a couple, yeah, they are growing on But if you want to go see the in a brow or no, in a brow.
Speaker 7: Maybe the hair will be next and he'll get like a different haircut since she's like, you know, kind.
Speaker 3: Of bringing that out in him.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I see some change in the future with his life, and I think people I think so, I don't.
Speaker 2: Think that drastic. I don't think is happening.
Speaker 3: All right, So Kanye Wants is finally back out of the United States, you guys, he's back in Tokyo to quote decompress. Apparently being in La is a trigger for him and it is just so stressful. So we went back to Japan where he could disconnect and just feel a sense of calm.
Speaker 2: Shut up, Kanye Nod.
Speaker 3: Now, whatever one is wondering is is Bianca with him? There's reports that she recently tried to escape Kanye but was unsuccessful. Like she wants to leave him, wants to break up with him, but Kanye controls everything. I mean think about it. Probably controls the money. You know, she's not even a citizen a citizen here, so he's probably holding that over her head. I guess last week Beyanka tried to get away and stay at another hotel, but somebody told on her and then Kanye sent security over and they would not leave her alone until she like got up left and went back with Kanye.
Speaker 4: I mean, at this point, I'd be surprised if she even has her on phone. I think he controls legitimately everything, right.
Speaker 3: The source says, quote, she's living under this aggressive situation. She's got a run, but he is obsessed with her. It's been hard for her to get out on her own and move around. And I guess when they were here, she was saying as like, there's I guess proof for evidence that she was staying at a hotel solo. But she's recently checked out and around the same time that Kanye went to Tokyo.
Speaker 2: But we don't know if she's with them or if she just went somewhere else.
Speaker 5: She probably is with me.
Speaker 4: Sure they're probably together. I know.
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, what do you have really quick?
Speaker 4: Holy weather whiplash, you guys. Temperatures in the low eighties and some places around the Bay yesterday and more the same today, might even be a little hotter today. We'll have to wait and see. Then we're going to see about a twenty degree swing colder tomorrow in a lot of areas as clouds and rain return to our forecast. Then a chance of another atmospheric river rolling in at the end of this month, so that'd be next week and end of this week into next week. So enjoy the summer like weather today because after.
Speaker 2: This, she gone, Oh thank God.
Speaker 4: Also take a moment say your goodbyes to all the March Madness brackets after this past weekend's game. That's it. There are no perfect brackets remaining. And this is in a staggering number of brackets that have been wiped out. And there were some holding on into some of the final action on Saturday and Sunday and that and then that was it. Florida beating Yukon took out a whole bunch of the brackets on Yahoo and CBS that was over twenty four million brackets all busted on those sites. Michigan's ninety one to seventy nine win over Texas A and M on Saturday night shredded the final perfect Yahoo Sports bracket. Again. There are tens of millions of brackets submitted there on the NC two A site that had they had I think thirty million brackets there, they all gone. ESPN's loan op, you know, remaining perfect bracket also got wiped out over the weekend. They're thirteen million brackets knocked out there. So one by one by one, all the perfect brackets are now gone. And just how's your bracket looking? Oh, I'm pretty sure the team you picked has been a limit. I sure you picked Illinois and they did not advance to the Sweet sixteen. Somebody that's in a company that's owned by Berkshire Hathaway. That's Warren Buffett. You know, he's a super super rich guy. He always put up big money if anybody ever had a perfect bracket. But again, the odds of getting a perfect bracket, we've learned, are like one to nine quintillion or something. You have way better odds of winning the lottery I'm still filling up filling out a perfect bracket. Yeah, I mean give up. Fill out your bracket now half of the teams are. You can still do it. I'm sure you could do a sweet sixteen bracket. But one they made it. He made his companies a little more attainable. For office pool. The person with the best bracket that predicted the games well enough. That person got one million dollars, and somebody did. They got thirty one of the first thirty two games correct in the opening round, including the first twenty nine games in a row. So you got that person got a million dollars, and some other people got some big cash.
Speaker 3: Prey, who did you pick to win it all?
Speaker 8: Graham?
Speaker 4: I picked Alabama and they are still alive and ticking, and not many people pick them. So I could win the pool that I am in if they want to.
Speaker 5: We're rooting for you.
Speaker 4: I don't really want to see Alabama when I'm sick of them.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to.
Speaker 6: Nine, Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 21: This is Alexus from Las Gatis and today is my son Aiden's ninth birthday, and we will be in the car at eight in the morning and we listen to your show on the way to school every morning, and he would be so excited if you guys could wish him a happy birthday today.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Happy birth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, happy happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Oh that's that's a great point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very true.
Speaker 5: Did you have another shout out?
Speaker 4: I do another DM slide here it says, Hey, Graham, could you please send this cryptic Happy birthday Babe from the Baby New Baby, Baby Girl and Babe. They listened to the show every morning on the way to school at eight am. We will miss her when she deploys with the Air Guard next month. We're so proud of her and what she does for the military. But you know who gives a fart? Thank you?
Speaker 3: Are we shouting for a baby out or or bad baby?
Speaker 4: I think it's just Babe or baby new Baby and baby Girl and Babe. I don't know what's one of those who's there needs the shout out, but there you go. Happy birthday to them.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday, Graham.
Speaker 3: You went to the Wild Turkey Distillery in Louisville.
Speaker 4: I did a twenty four hour trip. Yesterday's show was pre recorded because I was gone and I had to go out to this trip. Well, I'm going to be talking over the next you know, a couple weeks and something me talking about Wild Turkey a lot, because we have an awesome partnership with them, and it was such a cool experience to go to the Wild Turkey Distillery. It's actually not in Louisville. It's about an hour outside of there. It's really beautiful out there. You drive her out there there. Really did live out here. I like this, although I'm seeing it in in very spring like conditions. You know, I don't know what it's like during the winter if I'd liked but real pretty out there, all these big horse ranches and stuff. And then you get out there by the distillery and I mean, beautiful piece of property. It's overlooking the river. I don't know, I forget what, but you know what I mean. It's just like old train bridge going across. You're just like, man, this is awesome ing. Sure. So I did it very so it's a very quick trip and there are no direct flights that I could find from the Bay Area to Louisville. So I flew out of Sacramento and had a stop in Minnesota on the way there, and then Chicago on the way back. If you'd like to go back and podcast the start of this morning show, because I went on a pretty lengthy rant about how nobody can find what seat they're sitting on a plane, and it's appalling to me because it's a very simple system. They put the number right there above the row, and then you just have to know like five different letters, maybe six different letters to be able to identify and then you can find your seat. But I didn't want to rent about that again because it's a lot anyway. One thing I did want to talk about is because I had four different flights, you know, I got a lot of movie watching it and I don't normally get to watch very many movies at home because my wife controls the remote in our house and Real Housewives or whatever is, you know, dominates, and so I got to watch some movies. So here's it's time.
Speaker 2: I should have used this opportunity to finally watch Squid.
Speaker 4: Game, and I wanted to, but that wasn't an option. On my flights. I was, you know, whatever they had in the seatback there on the little seatback screen, and so on the way out there, I watched a top gun Maverick I had not never seen that movie and you know what in the grab movie review here, I'll give it, like you know, I'll give it like a three and a half or four out of five. It's like a fun movie. You know, you don't have to think about it too much. Jess Lyna, have you seen this movie?
Speaker 5: No, I think I've seen this one, But you gave it a three or four. That doesn't make me want to watch it.
Speaker 4: No, it's like good. It's just like it's not, you know, some cinematic masterpiece and like some film that's going to make you think, and you know it's not. Okay, it's just like a fun.
Speaker 2: I have no desire to watch a movie what's good and it is good?
Speaker 4: Okay. Do you see the first Top Gun?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No, I realized people are like, oh my god, Graham, this movie came out like four years ago. I own that, but I don't ever get to watch anything. And I see that, I'm like, I finally need to watch that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I have to understand. All Graham gets to watch when he goes home is Summerhouse and whatever in real.
Speaker 4: House US or whatever. It's just stuck on our TV, stuck on the Okay. Then on the next leg of the flight. I watched a Gladiator too. I didn't get to finish it all too. These are long, These are both of these are long movies. But Gladiator two, that's a more recent semi more recent is that last year?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that was a movie that I had zero chance of ever getting my wife to see, like zero, she would never you know, she's just not into gory fighting. That's not her genre movie at all, and so zero percent chance of watching that. So I'm on this flight, and again I still need to finish this. I don't really know how it ends. But you know, the part that I did see, I mean it seemed like a carbon copy of the first one kind of, but it was good, similar a lot of similar aspects and similar storyline aspects of the first one. So like it was fun. It is what it is now. It is very it's a very gory movie. And this is kind of what I wanted to bring up to you guys, because you know, when you sit on a plane, you can see what everybody else is watching, right, Yeah, And there are parts in this movie with you know, the blood is flying everywhere, and you know, swords are going through people and heads are getting chopped off and at one point he like bites a monkey's arm off a baboons you know what I mean. It's like, yeah, it's next level gory. And I kind of thought a lot of times when you see a movie on a flight, they really like dial it back, you know, you see like an edited version. This one was not edited. I mean maybe they edited out nudity for movies on flights, but the goryness they did not edit out. Now I brought like, I don't mind the you know, I didn't. I had a middle seat, so there was an adult sitting on either side of me, so like, who cares if I'm watching a gory thing? But there are two kids in the run the road behind me, and they're for sure looking through and they look like, I don't know, they're maybe like four or five years old. Now, this content not appropriate for them. And even I had to think click on a thing on the screen that said, you know, this is a content warning. You know, do you want to proceed? Yes, click that. But I could tell that the kids behind me could clearly see what I was watching. And we're reacting to some of the to some of the party, and I what is my duty there because I wouldn't put that on it if my kids were sitting next to me on the airplane. But these aren't my kids in there are one row behind me. But also, was I the one that just exposed them to like people's heads getting cut off, their swords and stuff.
Speaker 3: But it's not your responsibility to make sure they're not looking at things they're not supposed to be looking at. You're minding your own business, watching your own screen.
Speaker 5: But it's directly in their life.
Speaker 4: No, it's impossible not to let between the two see between the two seats right in front of you, and then you're just watching the screen because that movie was cool.
Speaker 3: It's not your job to put on something that's going to entertain the kids behind you.
Speaker 7: But Selena, would you be a little upset if somebody was sitting in front of you and your kids and your kids had to watch this the.
Speaker 4: Whole and it's like something nard? You know?
Speaker 3: Imagine that my kids would be face deep in YouTube on their tablet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they'd be locked into their own I think if my kids would I think my kids do. They probaly wouldnt notice, But I didn't feel a little bit. So apologies if you were sitting behind me on a flight to Minnesota or somewhere you yes, yesterday morning.
Speaker 3: The best part about being able to see, you know, a little bit into the row in front of you, is when someone's like texting and you get to read their text messages or see when they're like scrolling, and.
Speaker 7: It makes me wonder, like, how much of my text messages have other people?
Speaker 2: All of it?
Speaker 4: All of them? I noticed that too, Selena. You can clearly see the people sitting on either side of you, next to you, you can see their screens, and then you can always see the couple screens in front of you. It's like you can see everybody's phone activity and nobody seems to care, but you can see what everybody is scrolling, what games they're playing, what TikTok videos are watching. All there's just everybody is locked on their screen all right now. The way back last night, I flew in really really late last night, didn't landuntil after midnight, didn't get home till super late. I watched Forrest Gump. That was film.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, why are you watching the world's oldest movie?
Speaker 4: Because the options on last night's Shame on You United, very very limited, and that was, and it was a I flew from Chicago. That was my layover, was in Chicago on the way back, and I was like, I need a long movie. And I knew that one was a pretty long movie, and I need something. And it's still that, you know, four and a half hour flight or whatever, it was felt like it was like an eight hour flight. It just and again I was crammed in a middle seat. Have you guys ever watched Forrest Gump?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: My, I don't know, because I saw a lot of things to you guys, and you've never heard of these things or never seen these things. I fucked up a little bit last night on the plane watching that something. I didn't no, no, no, that the no tear ever ejected from my eyeball and went and made it onto my cheek. But like they kind of, you know, my eyes watered up just a little bit. There's some very sad parts in that movie.
Speaker 2: But movie.
Speaker 7: Yeah, next time, just download the Netflix app and just watch on I.
Speaker 2: Thought everybody did that, right.
Speaker 4: I don't like watching stuff on my phone. I don't like watching movies. I'm not a movie on my phone.
Speaker 10: Guy.
Speaker 3: I am insert instances yeah one of them, right, But.
Speaker 2: You had a good trip.
Speaker 4: Otherwise, great show.
Speaker 2: You'll be hearing about wild Turkey, Yes, quite a bit.
Speaker 4: And there sure they like rolled out the red cart before us. It was awesome. I love that the JV show on Wild ninety four nine, Graham, you were.
Speaker 3: Talking about some of the movies you watched on.
Speaker 4: Your flight a whole bunch of flights yesterday and the day before, and uh, I picked Forrest Gump on the way home last night. The movie options very limited on United, like what are we even doing a lot of old movies? But I was like, I picked that one because I knew it's a good movie I haven't seen in a while. But it was also long. Sometimes you need a long movie. Pass as much time as you can.
Speaker 15: Good morning, guys.
Speaker 8: Is Zarka from Fremont. I was listening to gram and he said that he was watching Forrest Gump for a long movie next time. If you need a good long movie, you should watch The Notebook. It is definitely something that's gonna make you cry at the end, but totally worth it. So if you have a long trip you need a good movie and you're kind of into romantic stuff, definitely definitely see the Notebook.
Speaker 2: Notebook.
Speaker 4: Guy traveling by himself on a plane in the middle seat from Chicago. From Chicago, STFO is watching the Notebook. Yeah, and you're sitting near this person. Give me some thoughts.
Speaker 5: I'm like, wow, he's very in tune with his emotion.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then I'm just sitting there next to tears streaming down my face.
Speaker 3: I'd be crying with you, as long as your tears don't fall on your your seat neighbors, I think it's fine.
Speaker 4: I have never seen the notebook.
Speaker 3: Notebook.
Speaker 5: Oh, you guys are both canceled right now.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I feel like that should be when we make some sort of show bet for something. You have to watch the Notebook, Elizabeth watchk.
Speaker 3: I like that, all right, you guys. So a hot mudshot girl has been arrested.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so let me just recap. We talked about her last week. Lily Stewart.
Speaker 3: She's a University of Georgia sorority girl, and she went viral roll last week after she was arrested for speeding. Here's what happened. She got pulled over for speeding, got a ticket, and then as soon as she went to drive off, she accidentally started speeding again. So she got pulled over and that's what she says, and then she was arrested again. Her mud shot went viral because of how flawless this girl looks. Everything from the smile, her hair is perfect, makeup done, even a cute little outfit she had on like she looked like a glamour model.
Speaker 2: It looks like she was doing a photo shoot.
Speaker 3: And if you want to see the smugshot Jamie Morning Show, we have it back up on our ig. Well, this past weekend, she was arrested again.
Speaker 4: Did she accidentally speed again?
Speaker 2: No, not this time.
Speaker 3: This time she was arrested for obstruction of a law enforcement officer and loitering slash prowling.
Speaker 2: She did this on purpose.
Speaker 4: Still arrested for loitering her Was she standing in front of a seven eleven for too long?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: She was with some heart for a football player or something like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: And they were in a campus building after hours. I don't know if they I guess they had broken in because some alarm what means maybe, and some alarm had gone off and so officers, you know, they were dispatched to the scene and then the group.
Speaker 2: I think it was more than just that a group thing.
Speaker 3: It was a group activity. They tried to flee the scene. Cops eventually catched up to them and she was arrested again. She said that she tried to flee, try to run off because she was out on bond from the first.
Speaker 4: My gosh, so she might start facing some actual, like real charges that stick here. Right when you have this many things in such a short span of time, the judges don't like that. They're like, all you had to do is stay out of trouble, and they don't.
Speaker 2: Like stupid things.
Speaker 3: Anyways, her mic shot this time not as great.
Speaker 4: No, oh no, check it out.
Speaker 2: Show she's got crazy eyes.
Speaker 4: Now that look, now, that was something I thought about because I kind of got that vibe from the first one. Oh yeah, do you see it? Yeah, I'll find you.
Speaker 7: I'll give her that very Also, the hairy is messed up, so I think there was something going on.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying she was.
Speaker 3: Doing a lot of running away from the police.
Speaker 2: But she has crazy mugshot. Girl can't in trouble.
Speaker 4: You can tell she has crazy eyes anywhere get out accidentally speeding.
Speaker 2: She has a heavy foot.
Speaker 4: That's not.
Speaker 3: A thing a thing, no, sorry, check out those mud shots JV Morning Show and that's our Instagram.
Speaker 2: Make sure you're following us. A lot of what we talk about on the show, we post it right there.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: So every morning when we sign on, we kick off the JV Show, you know, like six so five ish. The first thing we do is we play the first talk back of the day. A lot of them come in overnight or just like really really early.
Speaker 2: In the morning.
Speaker 3: And today's was interesting because it was from a woman who at two thirty in the morning and she was whispering as to not wake up her man, and she was eating honey nut cheerios, It's slice bananas and Minnie marshmallows, and we thought, we like, how that's strange.
Speaker 4: That's a little bit that's involved a cereal order for two twenty in the morning or whatever.
Speaker 3: She leaves another talk back and she's like, you think that's weird. I made deviled eggs at four thirty am.
Speaker 4: And again I love deviled eggs, and that cereal concoction there it does sound actually pretty good, but like, is it psychopath behaviors a little bit?
Speaker 2: She's left another talkback.
Speaker 6: Oh hey, I promise.
Speaker 9: This is the last talkback, but I just had to let you guys know that after those doubled eggs this morning, I started baking oatmeal cookies at six thirty this morning and they're done now so I can finally go to sleep. I just wanted to say thank you so much for acknowledging me today on the JV Show.
Speaker 6: Is so cool.
Speaker 9: Listening live because I always podcast, so today.
Speaker 6: I found so special, you know, so thank you guys.
Speaker 3: You guys are awesome.
Speaker 6: You're the best I have. The whole Bay area has a beautiful day.
Speaker 4: Yes, very cool.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, so that.
Speaker 4: Into double Deggs cookies.
Speaker 2: Was just waking up the cookies and dogs.
Speaker 4: All before seven am. What if the rest of you accomplished this morning before seven am?
Speaker 1: Not all that?
Speaker 4: Absolutely not nice job?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 4: All right. A teacher in Ohio has been placed on administrative leave. You guys, listen to this. A family claims that teacher showed up to their house unannounced to ask their son or daughter doesn't say their student where their homework was? I need to collect not going. I need to collect your homework assignment. You didn't turn it in. I'm here to collect now a parent, actually, one of the parents actually showed up at home, like got home from work while the teacher was there, asking their confronting their student about their missing homework, and that the parent and the teachers sort of got into it or whatever, and then that parent alert of the district, like, what the hell is this teacher doing at my front door? And they are on administrative leave indefinitely while this entire incident is being investigated. I did want to ask you guys, though, shouldn't we all want our kids to have teachers that are that invested in their students like this one?
Speaker 7: Yeah, actually there's boundaries, but do you want them not showing up to your house?
Speaker 5: I don't want them at my house.
Speaker 2: I think show up to my house.
Speaker 3: Really, Yeah, hold my student, my kid accountable because when there's missing homework unacceptable and honestly, it would take a lot of heat off of me.
Speaker 2: So I don't have to keep up with it because you'll be doing that for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, then I don't have to.
Speaker 2: Be the best exactly.
Speaker 7: But while you're not there, you just get home and there's just a random teacher at your house.
Speaker 5: That's weird.
Speaker 4: That part's a little weird. It would have been better if they had made arrangements ahead of time with the parents, like hey, because yeah, sometimes you do need a person in an authority position, whether it be a teacher or maybe even a law enforcement officer or a firefighter stairs to put a scare into your kid, like when they do something.
Speaker 3: You're jaywalking in the crush right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're over there playing. I heard you, like playing with matches, and then the firefighter comes and scares your kids.
Speaker 3: You don'tant to wear your helmet riding that scooter?
Speaker 4: Huh yeah, let me take it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So sometimes you know, us parents, it does take a village. We need a little help, but it is it does have a little is a little strange having a teacher that's really knock on the front door and then confront your kid. No, they're teachers.
Speaker 3: Be a normal teacher.
Speaker 2: Give the kid a zero move on, I guess.
Speaker 7: But like to what Graham said earlier, like, don't you want them to care because that's you always remember that one teacher that really cared and helped you push.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that invested in your success.
Speaker 5: So don't you I don't think.
Speaker 4: This teachers on leave unless the circumstances of this because we don't have all the details on what like exactly transpired. And for the parent to immediately alert the district tells me that something maybe more happened, or it got more heated or something, you know, well, at least between them when they arrived home and saw this teacher standing on the I think that's weird.
Speaker 3: Behavior because you had to go and look up that student's information, the address and all of that, because teachers don't just in theirs in their school files in the file, but you don't just like know off the top of your head, like are you are you tracking down every single student or just this one.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it's not the only person didn't turn in homework.
Speaker 4: It's a good point.
Speaker 1: Maybe they do.
Speaker 3: We know how old the kid was.
Speaker 4: Don't know? Says this is a school.
Speaker 3: All jokes aside, it's creepy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if it's not coordinated with the parents, don't do it.
Speaker 5: Don't do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's probably a better way to do this. But I do respect that their dedication, that they're that invested. Yeah, the hottest things, it's.
Speaker 14: All the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 7: And Trending is sponsored by Stanford Medicine, Children's Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Justin Baldoni's haircuts.
Speaker 4: I have not seen it.
Speaker 3: Go to our Instagram story, Graham and you're listening JB Morning Show. That is our account. Makes you give us a follow, so you know how Justin Baldoni had those long curls.
Speaker 2: Not anymore.
Speaker 3: I saw this new dude being described as a faux hawk, Like it's not total mohawk. It's got the shape sides, but it's a little fuller in the back and then it's still long on top. I don't I don't really know what to make of it.
Speaker 5: It's giving chicken little like I don't like it.
Speaker 4: And also, you guys, this why what in the Yeah?
Speaker 7: This trial has aged him and I think I think so. I think he looks worn out a little bit. No, you know, I don't mean to judge, but like.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's said that this has been like the most stressful time of his life, like he's.
Speaker 2: Just he's losing sleep over everything.
Speaker 4: Well, it looks like he's losing hair over it. Where where did all the If you had watched the movie was what is it it ends with us? Yeah, his hair was so thick and full and you know, the big curls and the where did it all go? I get that he buzzed stress, yeah, but I get they buzzed the sides, but like the top like looks like very sparse, you know what I mean. I think that was it's like lost its volume. It's lost, it's like you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, I think that was done on purpose though, like you wanted it just to.
Speaker 2: Be like a little slimsy whimsy thing up there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I god, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I wasn't all off. If you're in the chair and you thank you, look in the mirror and you see that, you go, nope.
Speaker 3: Leave a few strands, just a few, not too many, Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, go for for the rest.
Speaker 2: At that point of JB Morning Show.
Speaker 3: On our Instagram store, if you want to check out Justin Baldoni's new haircut. I also really quick want to talk about a couple of couples who seem to be coupling right now. What do you guys think about these pairings? Mariah Carrey and Anderson Pack, they were seen again on a Date Night Now made the headlines back in December. They were in Aspen and they were supposedly seen holding hands, right, and then they were at our iHeartRadio Music Awards.
Speaker 2: They were together last week, that's right. And then more recently.
Speaker 3: They were seen out on a date night and he was being a gentleman opening up doors for her and whatnot. Now they're status hasn't been confirmed, but everyone's like, Okay, we know that they're working on music together, but they're probably is some more going on, you guys cool with this?
Speaker 5: Yeah? And they look I'm seeing some.
Speaker 7: Of the pictures they have that like flirty smile going on.
Speaker 5: I think it is there.
Speaker 3: Is a bit of an age difference, you know, at sixteen.
Speaker 4: Your age gap here, that's a big one.
Speaker 2: Mariah likexim young younger.
Speaker 4: I feel like people would be more outraged when you know the guy's older, sixteen years younger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right. So that's the first couple.
Speaker 3: The other one, Jennifer Aniston and Pedro Pascal rumored to be uh having a little bit. They were at a three hour dinner date on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Three hours. Yeah, they would make a cute couple. I think so too. It could be business that's that some people are pointing out just a.
Speaker 4: Breakup, breakup with Barack Obama.
Speaker 3: From true, that's what I immediately thought.
Speaker 4: It was dating rumors.
Speaker 2: So that's the other couple that might be coupling. I don't know. I think they all look cute together. Yeah, great, what do you have?
Speaker 20: All?
Speaker 4: Right? Quick piece of good news PGEN customers, which is basically everybody here in the big area. You're gonna be getting a one hundred and twenty five dollars bill credit on your April bills up to a one hundred and twenty five dollars bill credits. Let me say this, households that get their electricity from PGEN you get fifty eight dollars in credit, and those that get gas from PG and E you get sixty seven dollars. So all combined, if you have both gas and electricity from PG, one hundred and twenty five dollars credit automatically applied to your April bill. That's good news because everything is so dang expensive.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now here's here's my next story. I want to know if you would be okay with the compensation that these people got because United Airlines flight we're learning that was diverted to SFO last Saturday because the pilot didn't have his passport on him.
Speaker 2: Shut your mouth.
Speaker 4: Flight left LA and it was headed for Shanghai, China. This is a very long and very packed flight. Two hundred and fifty seven passengers on board, and they think they're going to Shanghai, and then they land in San Francisco because the pilot didn't have his passport, so they had to land in SFI United that have to arrange for it, entirely new crew because they had to get a new pilot. It's not like they could have somebody mailed like his past sport in LA to SFO or fly it up really quick. New crew had to come on board. So obviously these people didn't make it to their destination in China till much much much later. Heavily delayed. They were given some meal vouchers.
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 3: That's it?
Speaker 4: That's what it says.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely, not like a we could get like a.
Speaker 4: Free little old dry Ham sandwich. Doesn't make up for it. No, Yeah, I'd be annoyed.
Speaker 3: That's its respect.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my god, remember your passport. You're the pilot. What did pilots need passports like that? Can you just fly there and just stay on the plane they make everybody get off and go through customs.
Speaker 5: That's a good point. I never thought about this.
Speaker 3: Well maybe, I mean it's such a long flight, like he has to get off and probably stay the night there or something right.
Speaker 4: Maybe, But I think if you're the guy that forgot the passport, you're like, oh, you guys, go ahead without me.
Speaker 2: I'm sleeping on the plane and I gotta check a.
Speaker 4: Couple of these buttons in here, make sure everything's working well.
Speaker 2: I'd be so mad.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Hey guys, it's Angie.
Speaker 15: Happy Tuesday for to day back from vacation with Disneyland last week.
Speaker 12: Woom woop.
Speaker 15: I just want to send a birthday shout out to Natasha. Happy birthday and obviously happy birthday month to JV. Happy heavenly birthday. If you miss you always hope you guys have a great day.
Speaker 17: Bye.
Speaker 4: Yes, Yeah, it's great day to show Jav's wife Natasha some love. It is her birthday.
Speaker 3: I think she's turning twenty six and a half.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe twenty five and a half.
Speaker 3: Oh possibly, that's right, the young one. That's a great point. Something else we were talking about, or Graham, you were talking about this and trending.
Speaker 4: I was talking about a United Airlines pilot that had to basically they had to re route a flight that was headed to China from la and Atlanta here in SFO because he forgot his passports.
Speaker 19: The Morning Jamie Show. This is Elie care Free Mind. I just wanted to chime in while you guys are on the topic. As far as airlines, I read American Airlines from American Airlines yesterday supposedly that they are charging people if they are overweight. So they were saying that if people weighed one hundred and sixty pounds and over that on possibility they get charged more.
Speaker 3: Have a good day, guys.
Speaker 4: I'm going to file that under getting your news on social media might be because I don't think that's I don't believe that is a real thing. And over one hundred and sixty pounds, every single person on my flight yesterday would have gotten charge, you know what I mean, Like I weigh too, I weigh two hundred facts five pounds. I don't think they would be putting people on a scale on before they go. I hope not.
Speaker 3: That would take forever.
Speaker 2: The embarrassing.
Speaker 4: That right when you're about to step in the door of the aircraft. The attendant's like, all right, step on the scale, weigh your bag, and then they weigh you. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm master fact check fact check that one.
Speaker 3: Excuse me?
Speaker 5: Can we talk about dating coworkers?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 4: WHOA is somebody you have in mind?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: No, not for me, But I know that this is how a lot of people meet sometimes. And I was seeing, well, I saw this report that thirty two percent of gen z ors they don't think that it's okay to date someone that you work with. So I want to know what you guys think, Like, do you think a work relationship can act work out?
Speaker 4: No, you don't think of work relationship. You don't think you can meet there's at work.
Speaker 3: I think you should be able to date whatever whoever you want.
Speaker 2: I just think it's a it's risky, of course, that's the only pa you're It's it's a gamble.
Speaker 3: I don't recommend, but I mean, should you be allowed to Yeah, you're an adult, date whoever you want.
Speaker 4: I don't think you can choose the time or the place that you meet who could be the love of your life, you know what I mean? Like, and Selenna, you have the same feeling when you met your man, and I had the same feeling when I met my now wife, Like I knew from just like the jump, that this was going to be, you know, a long term thing, Like I just knew. Well, if I had had that feeling and she worked here in the building, too bad. I can't help it. That's you know, that's life. That's how it works out. You can't pick when these people come into your life or how you meet them. Now, to your point, very obvious pitfalls there, because if the relationship goes sideways, it's gonna be messing.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's a great ide.
Speaker 4: And at what point are we supposed to disclose it to HR? Because we always do those trainings. You're like, if you're in an office relationship, you need to disclose it to HR, Like after you go out on one date or like two dates? Is there like a three date rule? What's the I don't think anyone there.
Speaker 5: I don't think anyone actually goes to HR to tell them, though.
Speaker 4: I think they do. I think some people do. They probably don't do it as soon as they're supposed to, although I don't. I don't know what is there.
Speaker 7: Okay, but but would you at least be a little hesitant in the beginning to start off a relationship and give that person a chance, because I think in the beginning you might have a little bit of hesitancy with it, and then as it progresses and as you see I guess how in.
Speaker 5: Love you could be with that person, then you give it a chance. But it can be tricky.
Speaker 4: I think the big the thing that makes it the trickiest is if there's a power dynamic at play, like one of the people, if that's your boss or you're that person's boss, it's something like that. That's where I feel like you really got to be careful if you're just like co workers and you work in the same place.
Speaker 3: I don't know what about the people that say, like, hey, like you don't mix like business with your personal life. There's a lot of people that do not want those two things crossing.
Speaker 4: Totally understand. But you can't control when you meet the person and when you know you know Selena, and you can't help it.
Speaker 3: And so how does it work?
Speaker 7: Because let's say let's say we had two people dating here in the office, right and we're friends with both of them.
Speaker 5: Do we have to pick sides if they.
Speaker 4: Break up, of course, yeah, we shun the other one. They use the office, kitchen, nothing, Yeah, don't even step foot in there.
Speaker 2: No, not even the bathroom. Don't care where you're.
Speaker 4: Going to, back alleyway. You're dead to us.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, work relationships.
Speaker 4: Then don't do this. It's not it's not advised. We always have a training on it every year, so it's not a good idea.
Speaker 5: We do have a training to by the way.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine