Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform, all day to fight for the American way. Glad you're here at three or three someone three eight two five five the number techs d an five seven seven three nine. We continue to live intrepidation of a call from management asking me to go do a sports show. So let's hope that does not come, because I'm not sure I could say no to that. But no more predictions today because I'm just taking the suspense out of these games. A lot of big news breaking this afternoon. Of course, we're continuing to follow, and we will continue to follow, truly in my young lifetime. One of the top three most outrageous miscarriages of justice I've ever seen in Colorado, the the Repo DA's office under the new Democrat Amy Padden, giving this fifteen year old ninety a forty five you know, clearly qualifies in my mind as vagular homicide. I think the story even said they charged it that way. Probation kills this beautiful young woman probation. Imagine being the father of that young woman and hearing your daughter's life isn't worth a single day in detention. The story says he's here illegally as well, So was this politically motivated? And my personal impression is yes, the DA we hope she will come on the show and refute that, but so far, and I know we're still working on it. In fairness to the DA, we're still working on it and hopefully we'll get that set up soon. So continuing to follow that story of the killing of Caitlin Weaver, also some news breaking on the Joe Biden front. The Trump administration has released at least partial audio of the Robert Hurr interview with then President Joe Biden. Remember that her was the DOJ prosecutor special prosecutor who said, I can't I'm paraphrasing, I can't prosecute this guy because a jury would say he doesn't have the mental capacity to have committed the crime. And that's my interpretation of all that. But when the Biden administration wouldn't release the tape, that pretty much told you what you needed to know. Now some of that tape coming out as of I think just a few minutes ago, and I think we have some of that already for you. You're going to see a bunch of headlines about Supreme Court saying Trump can't use the Alien Enemies Act to deport and partially true, but understand that what the Supreme Court has actually said is that, wait a second, we've got to figure out some kind of process. The Supreme Court has not not not said that Trump is unable to use that law to deport, just that there has to be a process in place so people have a fair chance to argue that no, they're not that, that they're not that. And so what the Court did. It did not impose a process. It says we can't do that from forty thousand feet. It says it's got to go back to the Fifth Circuit to figure out the process. So the Court has not said that Trump will be permanently unable to use this act. Police vetoing the big labor bills supported by all Democrats in the legislature and all of the big Democrat backing labor unions. Polis has vetoed that bill. We'll get into some more detail on that before we get back to the phone lines and some of this real hot take sound. Of course, we're talking about James Comy and whether he called for the killing of the president. I believe he clearly did. Whether he can be successfully prosecuted, I don't think he can be, And what should happen next there? I do think there should be a warrant served. I do think that all of his electronically stored information should be searched. I do think there should be a great and jury because of the seriousness. I think you just had the former FBI director publicly worldwide call for the killing of the president. That's a really big deal, and I think all of that investigation needs to be done. Do I think they can successfully prosecute and convict him. No, I don't. And the reason for that is because constitutionally, political speech and I put that in quotes, receives the highest level of protection. And we know what Komy's going to argue, right as he's already posted, Oh no, I didn't know anybody take it that way. No, this is just a political statement. And so my personal belief is that Comy planned this out and probably consulted with counsel. He found a seam where he could actually encourage others to kill the president and get away with it, and in the meantime be right back in the news and maybe fundraise often who knows. Don't be surprised if you see some of that. So my own personal belief is that that's probably his play and that they will not be able to say successfully prosecuted. But I do think given the seriousness of this, and in my opinion, the reality that he is trying to encourage the assassination of the president, I do think there needs to be that full criminal investigation. Love your thoughts on that. Three h three someone three eight two five five texts d an five seven seven three nine. And didn't he steal the g referring to the fifteen year old CBS four reports here illegally and was charge of vehicular homicide not a single day in detention. Didn't he steal the jeep? If that's true, then the death occurred during the commission of a crime. Doesn't that increase the severity of the charges. Danielle Jereensky City Councilwan from Aura was on earlier and as I understood or comments, her belief is that the DA's office is not charging the mother because the mother says the vehicle was stolen. And listen, I don't have subpoena power here, but I'll tell you in my civil practice, we were into this all the time. You have these horrific killings, you know, by vehicle, and people say, oh, somebody stole that car from me. What am I an idiot? I've never had one of those cases in forty years where anybody has ever gotten off the hook claiming that the car was stolen from them. Why because we have subpoena power and we dig in and we find all the evidence we need to find to get to the bottom of that. And now one time in forty years has that claim of the vehicles theft ever been been proven true. Now, I don't know what the case is in this case out in Arapo. All I know is, no matter how this thing came down, I can't even imagine a justification for saying to these parents who have just lost their beautiful young girl, yeah it's vehicular homicide. Yeah he was ninety and a forty five, But your daughter's life isn't worth a single day of detention for him. How does anybody ever conclude that? And why three out three someone three eight, two five five the number and Ryan, of course the ever popular Bruce Springsteen topic, which I know you did on your show, Ryan is a great show two to four in the Denver market on six thirty KHW. What cut is that? I think my mind has just blocked it out five oh five Because I've had so so many good times at Bruce Springsteen concerts. I don't want to face this issue, this issue of can I can I actually bring myself to go to another one. I had a great time at the last one, which if I recall you were at also.
Speaker 2: It's true and I thank you for that on the air today when talking about the Boss.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, and listen, I know he's our car Lefty, But for me, in like going to concerts and stuff, going to watch a sports team, that has never factored into it for me.
Speaker 2: And to that point, Dan, when you and I and Joe were there, he didn't get political in that entire performance.
Speaker 1: Now ball and I you know, listen, I'm an adult. I could handle it if he did. So what But but there is a point, right there is a point where I would not go And when he's being this overtly political from the States. Listen, I believe you've got to be able to disagree and disagree on the biggest issues out there and still love and respect each other, and still break bread, and still get along, and still appreciate somebody else's positive talents. You know, Hate the sin, love the sinner. I'm a big believer in all that. But there does come a point where somebody you're paying money to go see where I wouldn't do it, you know, I mean, and I asked, Okay, let's say there's a favorite sports team of mine, and let's say a key player is using their position to go out there and advocate for the killing of the unborn. I wouldn't go support that team anymore. I mean, there are some lines for me. But but Bruce, ya, what was the latest from him?
Speaker 3: They're removing residents both at Robles?
Speaker 4: Are you boarding him?
Speaker 1: Bartens?
Speaker 5: This is all happening now.
Speaker 1: Hey, part cheering. It's not like you got a great crowd response.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Wow, what a crazy time we live in, all right? He let me squeeze in another text or two before we pop this break This from a CSP trooper. Boy, I have the utmost respect for our troopers. You know, my dad Chicago Cup for thirty years, and I try to remember if it was med Dad, No, somebody else who told me this and explained that as hard as police work is, and it is everywhere at every level, arguably the toughest job out there is the state trooper because you see, you're exposed to all this carnage. I know the photos we look at in our office when we're representing victims, But imagine being the trooper and you walk up on that crash scene and it's fresh, and you look into that car and you see somebody say, it's a thirteen year old who who just minutes ago was a thirteen year old with their whole life ahead of them, and now some drunk or reckless driver their life's over and their parents don't even know it yet. How can any human process that and see so much of that and not be deeply affected by it? So I think the state troopers job is incredibly hard. And then because state troopers are responsible for such large swaths, they don't have kind of that home based community. Say if you're a Denver Copper or you're out in Green Village, whatever, I think it's just one of the toughest jobs out there. But I'll get back to that text from the trooper after the break. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 5: And let down by the system.
Speaker 1: I was sickened.
Speaker 6: You know, it's hard to process the whole thing.
Speaker 1: You want some some justice for your family.
Speaker 7: And then to have that it did feel like that was that was gone.
Speaker 1: The probation sentence was a nothing. It just left it as it's a slap on the wrist. Yeah, Caitlin Weaver's father. And what, in my opinion incredible cruelty to the victim here to say to a man whose beautiful daughter doesn't come home that night because somebody engaging in this reckless driving. I think they were actually charged of vehicular homicide. Fifteen year old ninety to forty five kills his daughter and the DA says, your daughter's life isn't worth even a single day in detention and just just walks this reckless driver on probation. Wow, cannot even imagine that. But how just how wrong to do that to another you and three or three someone three eight two five five the number text DA and five seven seven through nine text blown up. Great callers, but we do now have that sound. We do now have remembered the sound that the Biden administration has been covering up. The sound of the special prosecutor her interviewing Biden. This is back in October of twenty three, if I remember I and so obviously this sound would have ended his presidential campaign, but it was hidden from the American people because it would have proven what I'd been seeing on air long before then that Biden was not mentally competent to be president. So we'll have that sound for you shortly, thanks to the great work of Ryan and Kelly back there. In the meantime, let's go out to beautiful Arvada, Colorado. Talk to Dean. You're on the Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 7: Welcome, Hey, Dan, thank you for taking the call. Sure the Komi case and the other Supreme Court seven to two thing, I'm just curious what happens if they just throw the illegals on the planes and just disregard what the Supreme Court says. What could they do to this Trump?
Speaker 1: Well, everybody at that point would probably face criminal prosecution like Trump. Trump would well listen to anybody who defies a direct US Supreme Court decision at that point the whole time, what's that Biden?
Speaker 7: Never Biden was doing that the whole time. He was disregarding what they were telling him about student loans.
Speaker 1: Right, But I thought your question was what would happen?
Speaker 7: Well, I'm sure, but they could do to Trump if you just threw people on planes anyway, It's like you've had your illegal you don't have a green card, you don't have to VI the your report.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, if and thank you for the question, because it's a lot of people do have that question. You know, what would happen if if a president directly defied a US Supreme Court decision? You know, I have to imagine that, you know, donald Trump defies a US Supreme Court decision, that he faces the very real prospect of impeachment and removal. Because here's here's a big difference. Here's a big difference that the GOP as a party, and I've been both a Democrat and Republican, so none of this is cheerleader stuff. That the GOP as a party is built around core principles that are bigger than any one individual. And Donald Trump now has obviously unleashed a tremendous force within the GOP. But the GOP's built around rule of law principles, and so Donald Trump has not done this and he won't do this. But if Donald Trump want was to directly defy a US Supreme Court decision, then at that point there would be many members of the GOP who would vote to impeach and remove him. A Democrat, No, the Democratic Party is not based on core principles. It's based on getting and keeping power. So Democrat could violate a direct Supreme Court order and probably be cheered by the Democrats. Yeah.
Speaker 7: No, what about the Coomi guide? So who's paying? Well, I have a two part question and I'll be done. Who's paying for all the legal fee for Comy? And then all these illegals if they get a day in court, who pays for their lawyer?
Speaker 1: Great question? I mean, let's start with Komy. Okay, because my personal belief, and I can't prove it because I don't have subpoena power. I'm just looking at what's out there and being logical. My own personal belief is that he intended to encourage others to kill Donald Trump, that this was well thought out, and he concluded beforehand he could not be successfully prosecuted, and that he has probably fully planned for a warrant to be served, a grand jury investigation, and a potential prosecution, believing he will be acquitted, become a hero to the left, and raise a lot of money in the process. That's what I think is going on.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, And how about the illegals?
Speaker 1: Who gets there?
Speaker 7: Who's paid for all those attorneys?
Speaker 1: Yeah, good question. I'm just thinking that through I don't know the answer to it. I assume, but I don't know this to be true, that there's some type of whether it's privately sourced or whether it's through the government, there's some type of representation in the deportation process. But I do not know that to be true. I'll shoot a no doubt to somebody I know who does that kind of work and get the answer to that. But here's one thing that I personally believe. I think you have a lot of far left groups right now actively encouraging illegal immigration, supporting illegal immigration because they see them all as Democrat voters. Right.
Speaker 7: The problem I see is if this actually has to be litigated, every person, this will take Yeah, yeah, this will take decades.
Speaker 1: Well, well, and thank you for your other great pointing, because what the Supreme Court said today is different than what the headlines are reporting. The Supreme Court didn't say that President Trump cannot use the Alien Enemies APT to deport It said there has to be a process. It did not say how long that process has to take or what's involved. It said the local court, the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals has to come up with that. So that is where that's at. But when you're talking about other types of deportation not under the Alien Enemies Act, then no, there's there because Trump has separated from these horrible tactics the Biden administration was using to allow folks to flow over the borders unvetted and be able as a practical matter to stay here for years. Trump is separated from that. No, the process is much quicker and well settled when it comes to your kind of typical illegal immigrant, Ryan, would you remember remind me on the other side. We now have that sound cued up, so when we come back, we'll have some of the audio that's been released from the Robert hr interview of Biden. Remember October twenty three, the Biden administration hit it because it would have at that point caused people to realize what I've been saying is true. No, he's not mentally competent to be president. And so we now the Trump administration has releasedaid audio. I also want to tell you that some of the most recent reasons I love this new pope and I love him more every day. And did you see the video of him doing a little high five with somebody? Yeah, it was pretty cool. Yeah, and I really like that. But I also really like some of the things he's saying on Catholic teaching and applying that to the real world, and protecting the unborn and there are only two genders and traditional marriage. You're on the Dan Catholic Show.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: It's fascinating to me because obviously the number doesn't mean anything anymore. I mean, everybody knows eighty and eighty five year olds ninety year olds, right, who are more like fifty and fifty five year olds, and you know, somewhere like one hundred and eighty And anybody who was paying attention and being honest about it knew that you o'biden was not mentally competent to be president. Of the United States, but the entire Democratic Party apparatus covered it up, putting the nation in danger and lying to the people. That includes Michael Bennett, includes Polis Clutes, Hickenlooper, includes all of them. So remember how the Special Council Robert Hurr, who was looking into Joe Biden's violation of the law when it came to classified documents. Remember when her and I'm paraphrasing it concluded that, yeah, he did violate the law, but we couldn't convict him because he doesn't have the mental capability to have known what he was doing, you know, couldn't convince a jury of that. And so the administration, Biden administration would not release those tapes. Well, why it's like my friend Peter Boyle says, if you knew where you were going to die, you wouldn't go there. Right, those tapes come out, it's over for Biden. And so now the Trump administration has released at least part of it. We're going to play the first part that's been released right now, and you may have to turn up your radio a little bit to hear this.
Speaker 5: There side of real Chambers Road and work dying related to the end by a Center or the BIA were bow where did you keep the first deadly in those things that you were actually working?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know. This is what.
Speaker 3: Twenty seventeen eighteen, that period. Remember in the signfract my son, it is either about deployed or his dying. And so.
Speaker 6: It was. Uh.
Speaker 3: And by the way, there were still a lot of people at the time when I got out of the Center that were.
Speaker 4: Encouraging me to run in this period.
Speaker 5: Uh, except the president.
Speaker 3: But uh no not man not. I mean, like you said, man, you just thought that she had a better shot but winning the president than I did.
Speaker 1: And so I hadn't. I hadn't at this point.
Speaker 6: You know, I'm a band.
Speaker 1: I hadn't walked away from the idea.
Speaker 3: That I may run crosskin uh if our grand ended the ground of pro president and uh and so what was happen me know, went to want to die.
Speaker 5: Uh, I got a mazed.
Speaker 1: Thirties, uh twenty eighteen, twenty fifteen, and died the twenty fifteen think it was twenty fifteen or years out.
Speaker 3: I said, so yeah, that's why it's and uh, what's happened.
Speaker 1: In the meantime is.
Speaker 3: That uh has and trunk gets elected in November of twenty seventeen, twenty sixteen, sixteen, twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: Alright, so.
Speaker 5: When twenty seventeen, ye, that's when we left the office in January nsent okay now, but that's when trunk gets born.
Speaker 1: And that's the way would really.
Speaker 6: Credit cat.
Speaker 1: And uh in twenty seventeen and.
Speaker 6: Oh way passed and uh.
Speaker 1: Man, this is personal.
Speaker 4: The genesis.
Speaker 5: Of the work.
Speaker 1: And the title promised me Dad.
Speaker 3: Was a Uh. I know they're all closer to your soils and dogs, but.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's.
Speaker 1: Like my right arm, and that was my left.
Speaker 5: These guys were a year and the.
Speaker 3: Day apart, and they had finished gender sentences and oh I used to go home on the trade and then.
Speaker 1: In a period.
Speaker 3: And then I was still a sentenced.
Speaker 6: Anyway, you remember.
Speaker 1: There is pressure, not pressure.
Speaker 5: Bow how much I have.
Speaker 3: And uh, this sounds maybe this sounds. Everybody knew how close you are. There's not anybody who want to wonder we're not.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 3: No, let me just keep going and get it done.
Speaker 1: M Now you know why they didn't release the tape, right, I mean, could any honest person say that that man was mentally competent to be president of the United States. No, that's why they didn't release the tape. And nobody doubts that is incredible love for his son bow and nobody came and imagine, right, the pain of losing a child unless they have. But but he couldn't remember what year. He does remember. In the beginning of that, he's saying, well, twenty seventeen, you know, Boa died or was being deployed. Couldn't remember whether in twenty seventeen he had died in that year, was being deployed. Yeah. Yeah, So they were all part of the cover up, every one of them. Every one of them, Biden, obviously his entire staff, Bennett, Hickenlooper, all these Dems. They were all part of the cover up. And if they're going to try to tell you they didn't know, who's going to believe that, right? And if you didn't know, you shouldn't be in office, right. If you're sitting there as a United States senator and you've got a Democratic president from your own party, and you're not plugged in enough to know that he's now mentally incompetent. Just the stuff you can see publicly, but you're not plugged in enough to know from the people who are around him all the time, and you shouldn't be there because you're here, completely irrelevant.
Speaker 2: What about Jake Tapper writing and profiting off of a book claiming that it was the Biden administration that just lied to him, so he was of course fooled.
Speaker 1: Best defense is a good offense, right, at least make some money off it, right, So yeah, and it'll be interesting to see. Ryan. I don't know as we sit here right now. I think it mattered in this last election. I think it worked against Democrats because voters are smart, and it certainly worked against common I mean, voters are smart, they know who's lying to them often when they have the information. Now, what we see all the time, we're seeing in Colorado right now, is that the vast majority of the media will bury something because it'll hurt a Democrat. And then how do you fault the voter when the voter doesn't have the information because the media is actively covering it up or actively misrepresenting it. Yeah, So I don't know. I don't know if this is still going to be a factor in the twenty six cycle. I think some other things will still be enormous factors, like the Democrats absolute, complete devotion to letting men into girls' locker rooms and showers and sports. Yeah, absolute devotion to that. That's still going to be a big issue in this twenty six cycle and in twenty eight again, and all of that kind of stuff. But the fact that they lied to the American people about Joe Biden and they knowingly allowed someone to stay in the presidency who was not mentally fit. Can you imagine that guy with his finger on the nuclear button. Yeah?
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: Now, the other part that was I think being trotted out as a defense at the time, Dan was, Oh, this was Joe Biden playing possum with Robert Hurr trying to play it up that he was a forgetful old man, so there's no way he could know how those documents ended up in his garage or those sorts of things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the possum strategy just right on end of the debate, right, But just all the stuff we could watch at that time, Ryan, Right, I mean, because we're talking about it on air for a year or more prior to that. Yeah, we'll see, we'll see. I think the Democrats have and Colorado's the toughest, maybe the toughest, not to crack. If not the toughest not to crack for Republicans, it's close to it. But I think that eyes are being opened on a wide variety of issues and this illegal immigration thing, and again we're talking about where if you're talking about those crossover voters in Colorado, the Democratic parties obvious, you know, absolute commitment to protecting people here illegally who have also committed other crimes, including taking innocent lives. We've just seen I think the most recent example of that in my opinion. Yeah, that is the sort of thing that is the sort of thing that can flip enough votes in Colorado to make the difference. It's not the only thing, but it's probably at the top of the list. You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Taplas Show podcast Weekend ahead.
Speaker 1: So much psycho stuff happening in the last forty eight hours, right, and I think there is a full moon, but I think it goes way beyond that. Anyway. Among the breaking news items, we've got the her tapes part of them. Remember Biden administration covered him up. A special Council interviewing Biden in October of twenty three, clear from the tapes and so much else. He didn't need the tapes to know that he was not mentally competent, not mentally capable of being president. But all of the Democrats, including the Colorado Democrats and DC covered it up because they thought it would be better for their party. But as we go back to the phone lines and text, isn't this such a beautiful thing? I mean, it was so critical that Trump get a second term for the good of America. But isn't it a beautiful thing that the way the left lost was that their own big lie, that their own big lie sunk them. Because I'd been on air, I've been in Air twenty two, you know, saying, hey, here's going to be the Democrats play. Biden obviously is a mental competent. He's going to step aside past the torch, go out like some phony, conquering, gracious hero. And then the Democrats have a full primary season to vet their candidates, but no. Instead, instead they decided to once again lie to the American people. And then they got stuck with Kamala as their nominee. Right, And as I told you the day she became their nominee, and that coup that she couldn't win. There was no way America was going to elect Kamala Harris. So that's the beauty of this right, right, that their big lie to the American people, putting America in danger by having a mentally incompetent president, ends up sinking the Democratic Party. That's the way it should be. Let's go to Beautiful Highlands Ranch, Colorado. Talk to Terry. You're on the Dankaplas show. Welcome.
Speaker 6: Oh thank you, Hi Dan. I tuned in a little late, so it may have already been discussed, and if it is, has been. But I watched an interview with Palsy Gabber and Jesse Waters and he was talking to Falsia about the.
Speaker 1: James Comy Yeah, And at one point he.
Speaker 6: Said, should Coy be in jail? And she said yeah. And then there was some question, is you know it was this thing? Could it actually happened? And then Pulci said there's a guy sitting in jail right now. That threatened me, which made me think, well, maybe they couldn't do something. But the guy sitting in jail isn't as prominent as homy I suppose. But the other point was I also saw an interview with Clay Travis and the Fox News. I forget who the anchor was, but didn't matter. And Play said when the story broke, he went to Komy's instagram. Had you heard that?
Speaker 1: Travis didn't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So Clay Travis went to Komy's instagram and he saw the post, and beneath the post he said, it was another post indorseeing Kamala in the seashells.
Speaker 1: Interesting it. Terry, what a great question. And here's my take on this. Okay, my take is that James Comy did this in a very premeditated, deliberate way. I personally believed that he intended to encourage people to kill the president. I think he calculated this out in advance and determined that he was likely to have a warrant, served, likely to be the subject of a grand jury investigation, decent chance he'd be arrested, and very confident that he would be acquitted. And I think that James Comy thought all this through, thought it would put him back in the national spotlight, raise a bunch of money off it, eventually be acquitted. I think that was his play. But the starting point is I personally believe that he absolutely was intending to encourage others to kill the president.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean, I don't believe for a minute that he stumbled upon that too on.
Speaker 1: The beach, or that he didn't understand the message.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he placed it just diverrsual of the fact that beneath that post was another post in seashells endorsing Combo.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 6: If you start out on YouTube it's Clay Travis and fox Y. No.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that. Just wanted to make the point. Thank you, Terry, appreciate that. I hope you have a great weekend. And listen, I could be wrong about Comy. I really hope that I am, but it doesn't change the effect. The effect is that the president's life is now in more danger. And listen, we know that you have had these evil people trying to kill them, right, it's been in front of our eyes. But when the former head of the FBI sends out a message eighty six forty seven sends out a message to kill Donald Trump, because that's how most people are going to interpret it, right, and Comy sends it out knowing that you have all of these mentally unstable people, and by the way, most mentally unstable people are not inclined towards violence, but you have some who are you also, those who, for various reasons, could easily be pushed to a tipping point to actually act and try to kill the president. He knew exactly what he was doing, exactly what he was doing, and I think he's right in his legal strategy. I don't think he can be convicted unless they find something in his electronically stored information, etc. That that would support a conviction. But Comy's much smarter than that. I'm sure he was very, very careful with anything that can be traced, and I think that's his play. I mean, what other explanation is there. I could be wrong, but even just hypothetically, what other explanation? Yeah, six six six stuff. Ryan, tremendous job, my friend. Hope you have a great weekend, Kelly. You're the best human sunshine in a bottle, and please do enjoy the nuggets. Not going to make a prediction. I don't want to shatter the suspense and have a great weekend without the Dan Kepler Show.