Speaker 1: Turn smatch we have.
Speaker 2: Today you bet builders hanging by a thread here. Relax, relax, they still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov bets got your cover. Nov bet is the home of the bet builder this.
Speaker 3: World Cup, from goal.
Speaker 1: Scorers to cards, get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bash. If your bet builder loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy euros in pre bets. No be bett or power to you Teason Seas apply eighteen plus bet responsibly Gambling care dot.
Speaker 4: I em today.
Speaker 2: You bet builders hanging by a thread here. Relax, relax, they still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov bets got your cover. Nov bet is the home of the bet builder.
Speaker 1: This World Cup, from goal scorers to cards, get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bash.
Speaker 3: If your bet builder loses on.
Speaker 1: The biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy euros in pre bets. No be beat or power to you season Seas apply eighteen plus bet responsibly Gambling care do.
Speaker 5: I thanks for listening to Bo Strdley's Rush Hour. You can hear Bo Nerdley's Rush Hour weekdays at four on seventy seven WABC.
Speaker 6: If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcast platforms. Plus follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder.
Speaker 3: What the heck is going on here.
Speaker 4: Attention dittoheads, Attention bo scoutsoudy ned It's time.
Speaker 3: For the soul of excellence.
Speaker 7: He is a radio host here in New York.
Speaker 4: The Rush Hour is rush Now yours, James Golden.
Speaker 8: There has no doubt been selective outrage by the liberal biased media and picking and choosing victims and highlighting their stories. And as I've said, President Trump does not want any Americans to lose their lives in the streets of America and in American communities across the country. He believes what happened on Saturday is a tragedy. But every life is equal to President Trump. And that's why the lives of Lake and Riley and Jocelyn Unger continue to matter to him and be an utmost priority to him to this very day, and it's unfortunate that we did not see the same type of sensationalist media coverage over the tragic deaths of those innocent American women and girls across the country as we are in the wake of this tragedy that took place on Saturday. In Minnesota. Number one, Governor Waltz Mayer Fry and all Democrat leaders should turn over all criminal illegal aliens currently incarcerated in their prisons in jails to federal authorities, along with any illegal aliens with active warrants or known criminal histories for immediate deportation. Number two, State and local law enforcement must agree to turn over all illegal aliens who are arrested by local police. And then, thirdly, local police must assist federal law enforcement in apprehending, in detaining illegal aliens who are wanted for crimes, especially violent crimes. If Governor Wilson Mayrefry implement these common sense, cooperative measures that I will add have already been implemented in nearly every single other state across the country, customs and border patrol will not be needed to support ICE on the ground in Minnesota. ICE in local law enforcement can peacefully work together as they are effectively doing in so many other states and jurisdictions. Additionally, President Trump is calling on the United States Congress to immediately pass legislation ending sanctuary cities once and for all. American cities should be safe sanctuaries for law abiding citizens only, not for dangerous illegal alien criminals who broke our nation's laws and do not belong here. We hope Governor Walls will continue, will do the right thing, and continue to work with President Trump to keep the American people safe. Following their call this.
Speaker 9: Morning, welcome, my friends to the Monday edition of Both Snuries Rush, our fastest hour in American media. I am James Golden both nearly and you heard Caroline Levitt from White House Pressure.
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 9: We have another one from Caroline that we want you to hear as the program goes on. It is a heavy, heavy day over the weekend when news broke of this latest shooting. I tell you the truth, my honest reaction was just pure unmitigated depression. It's like, oh no, not again. And following what you heard all this elective outrage, and there is a lot of it, I mean this this First of all, what do you think about the shooting.
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 9: I don't know, folks. I'll be totally frank with you. Renee Good tragically lost her life. I looked at the first video, looked at it and said, I don't understand it. But then I saw the other videos and said, well, I do understand what happened here when I watched that agent nearly run over by her car and all of it. This one I saw. The video doesn't tell me anything. New York Times was very quick other news sources he didn't have a gun in his hand, he had a cell phone in his hand, and blah, blah blah. The home they have from almost a moment this happened, tried to paint this as everything that the federal government, by way of the agencies that are represented there, whether it's ICE, Border Patrol or the Department of Justice, they're all liars. That's the way it's been treated in the mainstream press. And of course, one thing that we know about the mainstream press is that they're not credible for truthful information. They have a bias, and their bias in the way that they've been covering illegal immigration has pretty much been one sided. There for illegal immigration, there against ICE, they hate Trump. We know that all of that said doesn't answer the question of what actually happened on the ground, and I don't know, I don't know. We do know this he had a gun. We also know this according to the late all the news information that we've got on he had a permit for the gun. It's a concealed carry state, so we have a legal right to have a gun and two magazines of AMMO. But we also know thanks to some work that he was perhaps a member of one of these far left networks that are mysteriously funded, that are really highly sophisticated. Fox Digital among others, has done an investigation on it. And these networks are designed to pretty much whether they use they may say, protests, and maybe there's a legal distinction between protesting and not, but they're designed to interfere with ice. That's what they're designed to do, and if possible, to dox ice agents. And there are a number of these agencies, these agents, I should say, of organizations that are operating. Some of them have been linked to socialist groups, Marxist groups, communists cells in the United States of America. And it appears that this person, mister Pettitt, that was shot, may have been involved in one of them. Parents are outraged. They're calling on the media to please get the truth out about him. They said he was clearly not holding a gun when he was attacked by President Donald Trump's murdering and cowardly ice thugs. They blasted the Trump administration for telling sickening lies about him. Now in the aftermath of the shooting, the words terrorists were used, domestic terrorists and also I believe Stephen Miller referred to him as an assassin. Those are some of the remarks that the parents are objecting to Ice. You nurse, supposedly very caring person. His parents, in their statement said, the last thing he was trying to do is help a woman. No, that's not accurate. The last thing he was trying to do was interfere with an ice operation. A woman apparently disrupting it was being pepper sprayed, at least from what I gather from reading the news, and he tried to interrupt that process. And that's when whatever took place took place. The agent said they tried to disarm him. I don't know when in the context of this timeline, and I don't think anybody knows for certain yet so apparently they knew somehow he was armed. How did they know he was I don't know yet. There's so many unanswered questions here about it. But what we do know is that this is part of a well organized, paid for effort to disrupt ICE operations for political gain. We know that. And if it is to obstruct law enforcement, you know. DOJ says they're investigating it, and I hope that's the case, but I think we need more than investigations. I think it's time to hold some of these networks to account legally, and if their whole purpose is to disrupt ICE operations, legal law enforcement operations, it's time to arrest them and charge them with that. If it can be proven that that's what they're doing. It is tragic. Any number of I'm in a law post a few long posts on social media. This is I don't depression depressed because no one that I know and that I've talked to. I mean, you see comments on social media, even from people on quote unquote the right saying oh, well, this person got what they deserve. That is not something that I think the majority of people that I know talked to even want to go in that direction. I want to see people killed.
Speaker 3: Didn't want to.
Speaker 9: See this Renee Good lose her life, certainly didn't want to see this this man lose his life. And I don't know what kind of man he was. People that enter the profession that he's and he worked in ICU. He obviously, whatever we might think about his actions on that day, obviously that's not the sum total of who he is or was. And I think that it is totally depressing that we find ourselves where we find ourselves. And I believe that unless we combat the reasons why, we're not going to get out of this really soon. I don't think the federal government can. I don't think the Trump administration can back down, and they better not back down, because you can't give you cannot give these rogue Democrat leaders and their rogue allies in the press and their rogue activists a victory by pulling up and leaving out of there. These agents, thelaw enforcements are there to do a job, and they need to see this job through period.
Speaker 3: What if.
Speaker 9: What if this was a bad as they call it, a bad shooting, I don't think good shootings.
Speaker 3: That's the term I've always had trouble with.
Speaker 9: But what if this turns out to be what happens, then certainly there should be held to account what happens if the reactions are total, one hundred percent justified, as an investigation would find out that the officers did have reason to fear for their lives before they opened fire on him. What, then, do you think that that with all of this piling on from the mainstream press from Democrats, do you think that's going to satisfy anybody? They're already you have governors like Pritzker basically saying that whatever comes out of the mouths of the federal of the Trump administration or lies. You have others. You have Democrats right now demanding that they pull the funding for homeland security in the Senate this week, and they are folks, this is a real possibility. There's a possibility that within the next week we might be in another government shutdown over this. And if that is the case, that we are in a government shut down because of Democrats want to defend illegal immigration one more time, illegal aliens, then I have you know, you've never heard me say abolish the filibuster because I happen to think that the philibuster is a useful tool, and I think long range, I think when Republicans are going to be in the minority again in the Senate, and sooner or later it's going to happen, whether it's this cycle, whether it's twenty eight, whether it's thirty whatever, and then philipbuster is a useful tool. However, I'm at the point now if Democrats want to shut the government down one more time over illegal immigration, then it's time to yank that power from them and just kill the filibuster and just go on straight party line votes.
Speaker 3: In the Senate. Screw it done, because this is absurd.
Speaker 9: You also heard Caroline Levitt call for congressional action with sanctuary cities that is long overdue.
Speaker 3: We gotta take a quick break. We have so much more.
Speaker 9: James Scoland's Thirdly with You fastest hour in American media continues.
Speaker 4: Rush This is the Rush Hour with James Golden. The Rush Hour with James Golden entertaining and informative.
Speaker 5: On the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 7: James Golden, known popularly as both Nerdly.
Speaker 4: This is the Rush Hour with James Golden.
Speaker 10: Safe Haven is here to get people who are being picked up like that person. So the people that are injured really badly, or maybe other people too. We don't know how many people are being taken out into the woods around the Whipple and released in the middle of the night, sometimes with no clothes, always with no phone, if they're brown, with no id.
Speaker 4: And is a death sentence.
Speaker 10: One of the people had a cracked skull that's been treated. So they're taking the people that they don't want us to know about, and they're dropping them in the woods, which I've heard is something they've been doing with Native Americans for a long time, and we're just continuing that tradition.
Speaker 9: But that is sickening me.
Speaker 3: Right now, my friends.
Speaker 9: That's just one of the rumors going around out there from the crazy left. There was a person on CNN saying, and even the CNN person was surprised that the Ice agents are putting people in ovens in ovens. I mean, the rhetoric is just insanity.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 9: Princess Dian and I have a little dialogue going on right now. She says the odds of the Senate Republicans getting rid of the filibuster at zero, and I asked her if that means that she thinks that the Republican Senate would cave on DAHS funding. The OBB already funded. I I know, but it's in part of the appropriations bill that's coming up. And she just texted me back that last week Donald Trump predicted another ice shutdown, another shutdown, rather than she's He's usually right about these things. I'm glad to hear it in North Carolina, where one of our fronts all is well. I've been checking in with people all over the country. My friends, you know this storm. And I didn't make light of this storm. I didn't say, oh, this is just another one of these big weather hypes. I hoped that it wouldn't be as bad as it was it was predicted to be. But twenty five people so far have lost their lives, and some of it is from things that are snow related but not necessarily.
Speaker 3: Related. Okay.
Speaker 9: For instance, two people lost their lives sledding or doing something of fatal sledding accidents, one in Arkansas. In Texas, two people have been run over by snowplows, in one in Massachusetts, one in Ohio. Mandami, the new mayor of New York City, was all over this week in blasting ice and just declaring how he's gonna stand up for legal immigrants, the legal immigrants, the legal immigrants. Oh yeah, we're gonna double down, triple down. We're not gonna We're not gonna cooperate. We're gonna end in New York City. In New York City, under the Mayor Mondami, eight people have died in this incident, this weather incident, frozen on the streets of New York. While he's busy sticking his nose and yapping about everything that's going around the country on in the country, in places where he has no power, no jurisdiction, and he's.
Speaker 3: Running his yap.
Speaker 9: Eight human beings have died on the streets of New York from exposure being left outside. That's your Mayor Mandami. And by the way, he still hasn't announced when all the free stuff is going to be delivered that he promised.
Speaker 4: The Rush Hour with James Golden entertaining and informative on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 7: James Golden, known popularly as both Nervely.
Speaker 4: This is the Rush Hour with James Golden.
Speaker 8: If there's an investigation going on and you have not concluded, isn't it possible this was a bad shooting or have you already concluded for yourself if this was justified.
Speaker 11: I've not concluded anything. I've not given you a conclusion, but what I do know. What I do know is this individual was on that scene several minutes before that shooting, interfering with a lawful, legal, ethical law enforcement operation to arrest Jose Where's that Chuma. And again it's back to choices. We just talk about choices. When someone makes the choice to come into an active law enforcement scene, interfere, obstruct, delay, or assault law enforcement, and and they bring a weapon to do that, that is a That is a choice that that individual made.
Speaker 9: That was the commander of a Border patrol, Greg Bovino. We have some other audio for you to listen to and some other things. I was texting also with the Princess Die. Oh, this is just then. She just sent me something that Greg Bovino has been reassigned out of Minnesota. Don't know what's going on there, but we just heard from him and he's just been She just sent me a text right now. It broke on mediaite that Chris Chris has been controversial. Border Patrol commander Greg Bovino has been reassigned out of Minnianapolis, as mister Newsome calls it Minnianapolis.
Speaker 3: So we have that.
Speaker 9: I had another bite from him actually in the lineup. We may as well hear it. We played, did we We just played five?
Speaker 3: Or six? Sorry, let's say, let's do the next one. Six. We have him again on this.
Speaker 12: One because multiple angles of this incidents and recording it not a gun? Did he at any point pull out his weapon?
Speaker 13: Dana, good morning, and thanks for having me the weapon. And we do know that the suspect did bring a weapon, a loaded nine to milimeters high capacity handgun to a riot. We do know that as far as what happened in that intervening moment with the video that you just that you just showed, that's going to come to light through the investigation that's being investigated, and those facts and those questions will be answered soon enough.
Speaker 9: Well apparently also it was captured on bodycam, so we are going to find out a lot of answers to it. We will find out a lot of answers in the coming day. And when I say I have doubts about it, the only thing I'm saying is I haven't made it. I haven't seen the kind of definit definitive video, and if you hear the commander saying I'm not sure or we don't, he's not answering the question directly. So that's the only reason that I'm holding my comments in reserve. I want to just say this one more time. I think it's foolish. I think it is foolish for anybody to go show up and try to interfere with law enforcement operations. It's foolish, you know. I think of when I'd been stopped. I'd been driving Wild Black and some of my friends. One of my friends we grew up and he teenager. Can you imagine us, he was nineteen years old. He got a brand new Dodge Challenger. It was a charger. I mean, this was muscle card muscle car. Beautiful yellow too. It was yellow and it was just it had the white you know, I mean, the red kind of flame.
Speaker 3: It was a beautiful ride. So we took it. He took it out, he James, come on, let's go.
Speaker 9: We went out to Valley Stream, New York, and we got pulled over driving Wild Black because there was no rea doing the speed limit, doing everything else were so.
Speaker 3: But we were cool.
Speaker 9: We didn't go off. We didn't go nuts because back then you understood, you know, okay, police officer pulls you over, even if it's unjustified, you cooperate.
Speaker 3: You just now.
Speaker 9: Later on, his mom went back over to the police department and actually press the issue of why we were stopped, and there was some satisfaction that came from that. I don't remember the full story, but it wasn't like it was just, but we cooperated. I would never in my life, and most of you in this listening, vast and ever growing listening audience, would never interfere, think of interfering, showing up, putting yourself between law enforcement and somebody else. Somehow, these particular leftists feel that that is their privilege, that they can put themselves in harm's way and expect nothing will happen to them. I am never gonna celebrate anybody's death. I think it's horrible, But I'm also not gonna celebrate situations where law enforcement could get killed and hurt. And these people have a you hear it all the time. They have a split second to react. They can't make a mistake, they won't come home at night. Their lives are important too, and so you have agents. We have agents with their fingers. I understand there's more than one agent.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 9: I saw the one where his finger was bitten off by one of these rabid protesters over the weekend. Yeah, I mean this is sick. And Democrats have been fomenting this into a full scale revolution. There's an Antifa guy that's right now calling for boots on the ground. You see them everywhere, We have them everywhere. I didn't even put the Antifa guy in the line up today. Cut nineteen, just hit hit nineteen.
Speaker 14: Violence against the state. The answer is violence against the state. It's always been a Violence has always been the answer. The only people telling you violence isn't the answer are the ones that have used to organize control, power and violence to fun the planet and then pull the ladder up back to them and say no, no, no, violence isn't for.
Speaker 3: You, you savage.
Speaker 14: They're executing people in the street over and over. If you are not loudly advocating for the death and imprisonment of almost everyone in this administration and everyone that has participated in these ice operations, then you're a collaborator.
Speaker 15: You're not loudly from the rooftops arming yourselves. Get militant, Get together with your local neighborhoods and arm yourselves. If you are not on board with violence and death to the States, then shut the cup or you're a collaborator.
Speaker 14: Cross figure, or shut the up because you will be a collaborator.
Speaker 16: See I've been fully activated. I'm gonna head back east. We need to go to DC. Needs to get done. Here's the thing that I need for protesters and everyone to start realizing. Okay, we're at war. The protests are over, there's no more protesting. This is combat now. So when I come onto the field, I'm not screaming at people that are going to assault me or pepper spray me, like, no, this is combat. I'm going to engage them in combat because we have that needs to be done.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, all that.
Speaker 9: The language issues were supposed to be taken care of before we played them, so you've got that going on. By the way, in the meantime, I just discovered something else. This might come as a surprise. So do you know in Washington State. By the way, this is not been reported in Washington State. A he has been called an Islamist terrorist, but a man, and I don't know whether he is on islamis terrorist or not. But a man on the street in Washington, Liberal Washington State asked somebody just passing out of a convenience store, Hey, what religion are you? What religion are you? Cut one take the story from there.
Speaker 7: This is what happened the stabbing habit at the SS quick Stop grocery store. Pierce County deputy say the victim told officers that the suspect asked what religion he was and when he said he was a Christian, the suspect reportedly stabbed him and his dog. Both were taken to hospitals in serious condition, and deputies say the dog went into emergency surgery. Deputies were searching for the suspect then for more than two hours after he ran from the stabbing scene. He was spotted by deputies around eight four am, who made contact with the suspect in a house's backyard armed with multiple knives. Officers say the suspect was resisting arrest and made movements toward deputies. He was then shot by multiple deputies.
Speaker 3: Please say.
Speaker 7: He was later pronounced dead at a nearby hospital. Now, the Pierce County Forest Investigation Team is handling the scene.
Speaker 3: To collect evidence and then they'll do interviews.
Speaker 9: Yeah, what we let you know. You got it, folks, We will believe that. I want to get this in before we go so much more about this shooting, but time is so short, as always on this fastest hour in American media. Have you ever visited the state Capitol out in Minnesota. If you do, lay ties and gentlemen, the Princess Diana America, small caffeinated Mom, Rond de Shruck, Lady Benedict, and of course the Countess of Conspiracy, if you ever, all of you in particular, if you do, if you do, Lady Benedict, if you all head out to visit Minnesota State Capitol, be sure not to miss one of the highlights in the capital itself. Cut fifteen. This is a State Representati Pam Altendorf explaining what the highlight is that you would want to see in the state Capitol.
Speaker 17: This is Representative PM Altendorff coming alive at you from the Minnesota State Capitol. I am on the ground floor and as I was leaving my committee meeting today here earlier, I noticed that there is a new display here at the State Capitol and it's for Governor Walls. It's right here on display.
Speaker 3: So let me see.
Speaker 17: I mean, I guess I can't flip my phone, but I'll see if I can show it to you.
Speaker 3: So this is what.
Speaker 17: We have here, everyone, Let me read it to you. The Democratic Coalition of Satan Worshippers thanks Governor Tim Walls for not standing in the way of spreading Satanism in the state Capitol building. Satan has a special place for you. That's right, everyone. So the Democratic Coalition of Satan Worshippers, they have given some sort of plaque here to Governor Tim Walls. So let me be the first, I guess to congratulate Governor Tim Walls for this very special award that has come from the Sat worshippers here in the Minnesota State Capital. Yes, everyone, this is true. I am live, not making this up. You can't make this up. I don't know what else to say. I would think if you're Governor Tim Walls, you could choose not to have up this plaque. I don't know why.
Speaker 3: Let's just be sure and look for this. You're there.
Speaker 9: It is proudly displayed in the middle of the hallway. It's got like a special place of pride. The plaque from the Satanist, the Democrat Satanist in Minnesota, honoring Governor Tim Walls for not spreading the spread of not trying to halt at all, the spread of Satanism and satan worship. And it's in the state Capitol building. Thank you, Governor Walls for allowing the spread of Satanism in your state.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Governor Walls. Just thought you'd like.
Speaker 9: To know something to put on your holiday menu for all of that. Okay, we have an AWB in here too. We've got plenty of politicians. We got Pritzker, Oh, Scott Besten has been on a roll. We've got the others. We got more on this Resistance network. Basketballs star Stephen Curry.
Speaker 3: What's his name, Stephan?
Speaker 9: I'm sorry, Stephen Stephan, just say step thank you, TJ what.
Speaker 3: Steph, Steph Steph?
Speaker 9: Sorry. I didn't get it right. I don't watch ball. Basketball. That was twenty years ago. Thugball was. Oh, by the way, who's going to the Super Bowl? Anybody know Patriots older Seattle? Who got cheated? Nobody got cheated? The Patriots, The Broncos got cheated. Who was playing them?
Speaker 3: The Patriots? The Patriots?
Speaker 9: So I spoke too soon, Okay, Patriots were playing and somebody got cheated. Interesting, okay, anyway, Uh, what did you say to call this guy? This basketball guys?
Speaker 3: Steph?
Speaker 9: Steph Curry has a two minute rambling thing about ice in Minnesota. I guess they played in Minnesota last night and it was pretty pathetic. They blew out the Minnesota team and even the coach was saying, well, you could tell how bad Minnesota they all feel, and it was terrible.
Speaker 3: The crowd was just blah blah blah.
Speaker 9: But I don't have time to play this rambling thing from Steph Curry. And then we have actress Natalie Portman or is that her name?
Speaker 3: Portman? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Wasn't she in the Star Wars thing? She was pad May h? Yeah, so pad may is out saying ice is ice operation. She's calling it the worst than human history. Look, she's a Hollywood actress. You can't expect her to actually know much about history. Let's see. So we'll have to do Portman and Steph later in the week if we matter. But I wanted to get to the ABW because we haven't a We don't see too many of these on this whole thing. Cut number. We gotta go. I talked myself out of it. We'll have to do the ABW tomorrow because she rants for a while. Abw's Angry Black Women. Oh, we're getting reaction from the demon from the satan worshipers honoring Tim Walls. And the plaque is hanging in the state Capitol, the state Capitol of Minnesota. Thank you, Governor Walls for allowing the spread of Satanism in your state from the Democrat Satanist And they actually put the plack up right in the state Capitol building. They're not hiding who they are anymore, folks. James Golden is thurdly coming back.
Speaker 4: Rush. This is the Rush Hour with James Golden. The Rush Hour with James Golden entertaining and informative.
Speaker 5: On the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 4: It's the Rush Hour with James Golden. Rush now here's James Golden.
Speaker 9: One of the things I love about this woman's story is that she was told she would never make it. She was told she didn't have what it takes. She was to forget about a career in this music thing. She didn't forget. She pressed on. And her birthday is today. Anita Baker. So many beautiful, beautiful songs by Anita Baker who kept trying and made it happy birthday, Anita. May God bless protect each and every single one of you, your family's, your loved ones, loving gratitude for your being here with me, allowing me to be with you. God willing, my friends will be back tomorrow and until then, I bid you.
Speaker 3: A do bye.
Speaker 5: Thanks for listening to Bo Snrdley's Rush Hour. You can hear Bo Snrdley's Rush Hour weekdays at four on seventy seven WABC. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at wabcradio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcast platforms. Plus, follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder
Speaker 3: What the heck is going on here