Speaker 1: Okay, I'm recording. Hi. Yeah, we have a backup fire going.
Speaker 2: Okay, sweet one, two three, Hello everybody. It's Laura Eisenhower. I am joined today by my two really good friends, Tyler Koala and Aaron Khon, the podcast host of Journey to Truth. Man, you guys have been at this for years and you have this really really incredible documentary coming out. You've been doing this podcast for such a long time, and you both just recently put out two books, Waking to the Infinite Universe Aaron and bleed Through Tales from Another Timeline Tyler, And my gosh, I mean this is just in the last couple of years and now this documentary, So congratulations on all of that. And you're endless hard work, exhaustible, inexhaustible, and I mean there's no turning back for humanity after this documentary. This is like, really really an eye opening compilation of so many people's experiences and your research and a lot of doc connecting. Can you talk to us about this documentary, your process behind it, and how it all kind of came together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, First of all, thank you for all the kind words, and thank you so much, so grateful to be here with you. You know. Actually, I'm going to rewind a little bit before I answer your question. We technically met you. I've met you for the first time in twenty nineteen in Hawaii, actually where we're going to be again in April. For those who are interested. There's still tickets available if you'd like to join us, but and Laura will be there again, and we specifically invited you back as like a reunion type of thing. You you were one of the first people that we came across that actually treated us like people like you know, and not not not saying anything negative about anybody, but you've always you've given us the time. You gave us the time when we were nobody and now here we are and we've built you know, it allowed us to it gave us confidence to build ourselves into this and now you see the byproduct of that. We've done many events, books, podcasts, now documentaries, and this film was something that the idea came about three years ago. A little over three years ago. We had already put out our first documentary, The Kahokia Mounds, The Untold Story, which is also pretty good, I think in my opinion, especially for a first time film. And I knew I wanted to do another one. I knew we could do better, and I've always wanted to. You know, secret Space Program has always been a passion. You know, we all resonate with it on some level for probably because we're connected or involved if we remember this stuff. And we had interviewed so many people, and there was really no good documentary out there that was covering it like how I felt it should be covered. In fact, the exact opposite was happening. We saw a lot of hit pieces and big names in euthology trying to make a mockery out of the Secret Space Program due to certain individuals who did a lot of damage to movement, I would say. So I felt like, man like new people are going to be finding this information every day, and if all they come across is a hit piece, is what a disservice to the people who were actually involved and have stories to tell. So we wanted to take the most credible people we could find, including yourself who was in the film, and just basically make a documentary painting a picture of the Secret Space Program for the skeptic, for people who don't know what it is, build a case for the Secret Space Program. But not shy away from the wood details because you know, in order to tell the story, you just have to tell the story, and that involves crazy stuff that's hard to believe. But I think we delivered it in such a way that it doesn't scare you off. I tried to make it intriguing, visually compelling, you know, neuro linguistically engaging, just a whole thing had to be. It's like walking in tightrope between entertainment and education, and you can't bore people. You don't want to shoot off too many fireworks. You have to find a balance that it's like a voice of reason, like we wanted to be a voice of reason for this information, for this secret Space program topic and take it seriously and not focus on just criticizing or cutting down other people who are telling his stories. And most of the time what happens is people out there make films and they just the whole film is dedicated. It would be a two hour feature film dedicated to debunking the movement, which in my opinion, if you have to spend if you make a two hour feature length film with professionally produced documentary just to debunk something, in fact, you're validating it, because what's the point otherwise, you know. So this has been three years in the making. Hours lost count of the hours it took and trips and money and all the stuff it took to put this film together and learning the hard way every step of the way. We're not filmmakers, we're not producers. You know, I can't. I lost count of the YouTube tutorials that I watched to you know, learn tips and tricks and editing programs and this and that. So it's really a grassroots effort. And I actually watched other documentaries as like research projects, and I would see how they did things and how they framed things and how like the most famous films are doing producing their documentaries now. So I use that as a guideline. So we fit in and we're relevant. And it's it's out now on our Patreon. You can purchase it and I'll send you that link so you can put it below. But it's really going to hit the streaming platforms hopefully in a couple of months. You know, we have to submit it and it takes time for that ball to get rolling. So it's going to be out there on Amazon Prime, Roku, Hulu, potentially Apple TV, I mean, we're putting it out there to all of them. We'll see which ones bite. But that ball is rolling and works. So this is the first wave, and hopefully once it hits the streaming platforms, you know, it'll get even further and bigger and further and reach you know, some of the people out there that I think need to see it, they really won't find it on our Patreon for now. So in a nutshell, without saying too much more, that's kind of where we're at with it. And Aaron, if you wanted to piggyback off of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well said yeah, I mean, like you said, the main goal, Well, I guess there's kind of two main goals to it. Were number one, to reach, as you say, the skeptics, or I would just say, people that just don't know anything about this stuff. We wanted to make it as digestible as possible and as as you know, there's there's so much. This is a vast subject and it gets very quote unquote out there, right, it gets very like esoteric, and you know, talking about ets and other planets and ships and you know, super soldiers and go down the cloning, go down the list. Right, there's just so much that somebody that doesn't have any background in that information might be turned off if you go kind of like too much too soon, you know. So we kind of tried to make it and also as three D meaning like the is much earth based, right, earth based and military and things like that as possible, because there's a lot of that, you know, and there's so much evidence there. So we're trying to cast a wide net essentially to We're like, Okay, if somebody knows nothing, not even anything about any of the UFO stuff, euthology or or anything, you know, would to come across this, would they not be turned off? You know, even if there's things in there they might be like eh, would they at least be intrigued and be like, whoa, there's definitely something to this. So we kind of had that goal in mind to capture a wide audience, get them interested in realizing there is some something real going on here and I'm going to investigate further. And number two I would say is we wanted to kind of bring the credibility back to this subject that unfortunately has been very damaged over at least the last five or six years or really longer, but especially over that timeframe based on a certain individual who I'm not we're not going to name here, but it's unfortunate because it seems like ninety percent or more of people that came across the subject came across it because of this individual or because of the show on Gaya that kind of like really popularized the subject, and this person was on that show, so they kind of, in most people's minds, became synonymous with the subjects, or at least like in their minds, at least he was the first person to come out, which is not true at all, but in most people's minds, they don't they didn't really research it as much as we have, so in their minds, oh, he was the first, and then everyone else came after him, and then because of his behavior and things kind of like in their minds, discredited the whole subject, kind of like throwing the baby out with the bathwater. And then I've even seen so many people seem to think everyone else was just copying off of him, like he was the first and everyone else is just copying off of him and stealing his and that is not true. I know, you know that, uh, And in fact, there were people well before he ever before anyone knew who he was or came public. There's tons of whistleblowers and insiders that talked about this many many years and decades ago. There's a whole history going back decades of the subject and experiencers that came out you know, many many years ago, well before that. So but if you don't know that, you know, like I said, ninety percent of people that know about the subjects seem to not understand that, and it kind of all gets discredited because of because of that unfortunately, So we're trying to bring that credibility back. We're trying to reverse the damage that was caused there. And you know, at least for sure in the communities that we're in, I think, well for sure, you know, watch this film and realize, wait a second, there is something here. This is very real, and hopefully people even outside of our community this, you know, we're rapping this will be a catalyst for who knows, maybe they're awakening in general, or at least to take the subject seriously and do more research and dive down the rabbit hole.
Speaker 2: Wow, what an incredible intention. So much gratitude that you're you know, doing that because it's gotten so messy and you know, fragmented people are you know, handling this subject for sure? And you guys have witnessed so much since the beginning, the events that you've done, and all the podcasts that you've had. What was the hardest part about making this film?
Speaker 1: You think, I will go out on the limb and say, there were a number of things that I believe happened were attempts to thwart the film's effort. People, individuals, just things that happened in our lives during the process of this that tried to destroy our credibility as podcasters. And a number of things happened that were heartbreaking. And there were things even that you know, down to a private you know, the private level in my life that I think, you know, during the editing process, there was some difficulties. Things were happening in my life that didn't seem natural, that seemed like they just get were like setbacks in the film or just like I really wanted to focus on it and I had to focus on this today and say just things like that, it was actually there. There was a lot of pushback along the way, and people don't understand that. And I was like, man, this subject I'm like, somebody does not want this subject covered like this, And so that was the hardest part. Everything else comes from the heart. It's a passion project, so that all was easy. I mean, there's a lot of hours, and I guess the second hardest part would be just so much time in front of the computer, which is more time than I'd like to spend, but that's what it takes to do a film like this, And so there was pushback, and you know, it was you know, I spent an unhealthy amount of time hours behind the computer, and I think, you know, took a toll on my physical health a little bit. But I'm getting back in the gym and stuff now. But that was just because I was so focused on the project. Other than that, the rest of it it came easy because we had known these We knew It's not like we were finding random people. In fact, we knew our no and our friends with everybody in the film or you know, if they're still alive, because there's a number of people that appear in the film that are no longer with us, unfortunately. But it's so we understood, we knew these people's stories inside and out. It's not like We're new to this, so I knew exactly what I wanted from each person's testimony to include, to really build this, to paint this picture right, and to build this case for the secret space program. But I don't think as a filmmaker just going out there trying to cover this subject without having the background that we do, I don't think it could be as impactful because you have to know these testimonies inside and out. You have to know the subject inside it out to really deliver something that's impactful. And I think that was, you know, that was the passion and the motivation and the whole just idea behind the film.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I don't feel like there's anybody more qualified than the two of you. So what were you going to say, Aaron?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And you know, over the last few years we've watched you know, we've seen like some big names in ufology or in the disclosure community or whatever you want to call it, kind of like either due to a straight up hit piece. Its either like you said, or kind of pretend to do a pretend to cover this topic in a legitimate way, but then like basically debunk it. Kind Of like I'll just say, like WI Files, did you know where they do that with a lot of subjects actually where they'll they'll cover it and it sounds very researched, and partly it is, but then there's a lot of dis info in there as well, things that aren't you and then you know, they'll basically it basically is like this syop that like makes you think the subject's been fully covered and everything you need to know has been covered and there's basically nothing here and move along, you know, And especially when it's a you know, a channel like that with millions of viewers, it's like, oh great, so you know, most people are getting funneled into that things like that, and then they're like, yeah, that's basically bs, nothing to see here, move along, you know. Yeah, it sounds very interesting, it's interesting. It's an interesting concept. Yeah, constant fictional story you know, as like entertainment, but there's no reality here. Move along. And we're like, great, you know, we we need to like no, no, no, we need to let people know this is real and show them the reality here, you know, and then let them go on their own journey from there, you know, to decide. But like we need to give them the truth and the real facts and the real the real experiences, and you know.
Speaker 1: Or just delivered or just cover it in such a way that leads to people decide exactly right.
Speaker 3: And that's what we tried to do as well.
Speaker 2: Right, that's everything, because I mean, this is part of the deep state tactic, is too knowing that it's all being exposed, is to kind of mitigate it through diminishing in a subtle sort of way. And I've noticed this with just power narratives, false narratives, sound bites take and that go viral. But when I'm doing like mass articles or even my book, it's like doesn't really get around as much. It just gets minimized, I mean, just disclosures, so like satanic panic under every video. Yeah, i mean it's crazy. So what did you make sure was in the documentary that you've noticed as a common thread amongst many experiencers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So there was a very specific angle I wanted to approach this with was involving people that were in the military. Now, there's a number of secret space program whistleblowers, right that have memories and have experiences, but they're just average jos And I'm like, unfortunately, we're still in the place in the collective where you listen to the guy in the lab coat, you listen to the guy with the military credentials. It seems more credible that way, and that's the only way we're going to reach a broader audience is to include all the people in the film to have military backgrounds or like yourself, who your grandfather, you know, great grandfather was actually the president, and just a number of people that have somehow credentialed enough to that an average person would actually listen to what they say. And Tony rod Riggs is the rare case who's in the film where he isn't wasn't in the military, but he has a lot of boots on the ground evidence. We were able to go to the place that he remembered and it's this whole, very very compelling thing that not many other people can bring to the table. So it was important to present it in such a way where even like a skeptic like I said earlier, would take it seriously. And that, in my opinion, was including the people that have stories being recruited into these programs through the military, and that was a big focus. And the second focus was we're not jumping off planning yet as far as we went, and the movie was the Moon, because there's a lot of people have been talking about the Moon for a lot of years, and there's a whole flat Earth narrative that's trying to debunk the Moon in general, trying to say it's a hologram, you know. So we wanted to build this case also that these people like the jumping off point for the secret space program is the Moon. But primarily we focused on all the Earth based side of the testimonies. Things people can go research. They can go look up this military base. They can go look up this person's military records and see that they were actually in the military, in the Navy, army, whatever it was. They can actually things, they can go verify. If we were to jump off planet and say, oh, this guy served on Jupiter or Office and tar whatever. You know, these wild stories. No one can prove that one way or the other, and then you're just you're just telling a story. And then in this case, we're providing evidence that these people were involved in the military. This is their testimony, this is what it looks like. And if you could at least get p people to grab onto that, then maybe they'll be interested in part two of this documentary that takes it a little further.
Speaker 2: Ah, brilliant. Yeah, create that foundation and that'll help strengthen people's discernment, which is so necessary. Aaron, what were your thoughts? What are your thoughts on what he just said?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's exactly what we tried to do. Is you know, it's like start from start from step one, start from square one, where get put the reality you know out there of like, this is real. It's very real from an Earth based, military based perspective, three D based perspective, even without even going into all those more off planet and seem you know, seemingly more out there, even though when you understand you know, reality and what's really going on, it's not out there. It's just from a certain perception it is. But but you know, from most people, for most people, it's like you're like skipping a step or multiple steps if you just go straight you like Tyler said, oh my experience on this planet or way out there in space. You know, people that don't have the background. Again, like I said earlier, it's like you're you're skipping to a more advanced place that they're not ready for so in their mind they're like, oh, this is just a crazy story that somebody's making up. You know, they're lying for money or fame or attention or whatever. You know. It's it's so easy for people to just jump immediately to assume that when something that's way out of their paradigm is being said by somebody, right, it's like, oh, they must be They must be either crazy or lying. Those are the only two options, right, you must be there crazy or lying. But if if you can, you know, if they can understand this is a real subject, that there is reality here and it is earth based, and there's tangible things you can investigate that show the reality of this, and then you know, at a certain point you can people once they accept, once they get there, they can be like, Okay, why wouldn't these experiences that these people are all saying be real?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: You know, if this is real? Of course, you know, not saying to just automatically believe everyone just because they're telling the story. But if they have the credentials, or if they've proven themselves, or if you understand certain concepts and certain information to be real, then it's not a stretch to especially if it's the same people that you've already you believe are credible saying these things, especially somebody like Tony who's done all this boots on the ground investigation himself, and Tyler we've you know, done a little bit with him even where he's he's found the things that he remembers that weren't in his organic timeline. But he has these very vivid memories and can go to the places and he'll he'll say the things and then he'll go there and it's all exactly how he remembers it. He has many, you know, many things that I think even the you know, the most skeptical people you know, if they truly looked at his information and what he's come across, can say, Okay, you know, I can't I at least can't explain this away. There has to be something going on, right, Yeah. So that's the step that we tried to, you know, do with this documentary as well as we could, and then who knows, maybe we'll do maybe I'm not saying, you know, maybe at some point we'll do a sequel or another one that will maybe pick up where we left off, but who knows, we'll see.
Speaker 2: So so with stories that you know people are telling that that we hear about. I mean, this feels like such an important foundation. I mean, you have to prove there's an airport in an airplane before you hear the stories of people's flight experiences. And that's that's metaphor. But it starts with that, right, and then everything kind of But what would you suggest to people? What standards do you both personally use to vet SSP testimonies even if they don't have the evidence, Like what signs do you look for?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Anything's the years?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's hard because a lot of stuff is unverifiable. What we've learned over the years interviewing people, I think is, you know, we always preach due the inner work. Get to know yourself. And I've said this a million times. I sound like a broken record, but your body. Once you get to know yourself and your in tune and in alignment with yourself at a very deep level, when you hear something, your body responds to that information. Your body we all have that bullshit detector, like, man, I can't prove it, but I just know that guy's lying. Or your body will resonate with something so deeply you'll get the chills. What I call truth bumps, like you know, oh this is the truth, like this, this is actually this person's not lying to me. I think it comes down to your personal BS meter, honestly and using your gut and tapping into your intuition. That's the only way to actually vet somebody properly. Because people reach out to us and ask us what do you think of this person? They want our they value our pain, so they want us to, you know, tell them what we think. But why does it matter what we think? Is what I would say, Like if the first of all, like the fact that you have to ask about this person should be the number one indicator, because something inside of you, some alarm bells already going off. So now you're asking other people what they think. If you like, we're so moved by this person, you wouldn't be going around say I don't know what do you think it is? I can't really tell. That should be your number one indicator. So you just get to know yourself and be your own bullshit detector. I mean, I know that's not what the scientific analytical mind wants to hear, and in fact, that's exact opposite, and they just throw us into this whole category, and they might as well burn us with the salem, which is you know, I mean, it's just kind of how it is. Unfortunately, so there's really no way in some cases you can go do some provide some real evidence. But evidence looks different to everybody. Everybody has their own version of what they want to see and what they consider evidence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everyone has different boxes of everything outside of that doesn't count as evidence, but only this small box is that, right?
Speaker 1: So yeah, it just did. You can't please everyone. That's why we decide to like prevent present the information in such a way where we're not telling anybody one way or the other. We're letting all these other people tell you their experience and then you decide at the end what you think. And you know, we've included in the film and many people don't even know this, so who haven't seen it yet that we at the end of the film, during the credits, we made a compilation of everybody that's ever been on our podcast that's come and blew a whistle and Secret Space program, even if they've turned on us by now, or they're they're out there publicly ridiculing us now because we support Trump or whatever. The thing is, we still included them in the film because we believe they all have an important piece of a puzzle. So when you get to the end of the film, we do Soldiers of Truth. It's a segment called Soldiers of Truth, and they all have a cameo there, and then you get to the credits, and alongside the credits is this compilation reel of everybody that's been on our show that's talked about this, and those people a lot of those people don't talk to us anymore, unfortunately, because of certain rumors that they've chosen to believe, and a few a few, But what I'm saying is it's there, and we still believe in everybody, like they all have a piece of a puzzle. Despite what has happened and what people choose to believe in or not, we believe at some level these people were authentic about what they were sharing, and we included that at the end of the film.
Speaker 2: So talk about like the highest integrity, And I've always said that about you guys, and that just shows so much about the films you do, the events that you put on. These are the greatest events that I go to, absolutely, and and and there's just that that higher mind and soul centered perspective and embodiment that just comes through all the time. So when you're not just entangled in the divide and conquer or the blame game or the pointing fingers, and you're just focused on the goal, you know, it's like you're there and come and go as you please, but you're going to stay solid no matter what. And that that's that that takes so much in the world that we're in today. So I so appreciate that about you, guys, how do you think this is gonna Because this is groundbreaking, This is groundbreaking, every in depth thought that you've had behind it, every detail that you've paid so much attention to, the intention behind it, and the content is literally gonna open so many people's eyes. Where do you think this is going to take humanity? I mean, I have a feeling this is going to spread, This is gonna dismantle so much. What do you see happening in the aftermath of that in terms of disclosure on a more public level coming from our governments?
Speaker 1: My crown just started tingling so so much when he said that I'll take this shortly, and Aaron, you could chime in but I do have something to say about that. I don't know. We do our stuff. We're not attached to the outcome, right, and that's kind of just we don't have expectations. We just know what this story want to tell, what we want to create, and then the universe takes the wheel from there. I've done sessions with a few people along over the years, you know, during the making of this film, just psychic sessions, I mean stuff, you know, healing, reiki, whatever. And through a few sessions, the documentary came up and basically, in a nutshell said it's going to basically take Journey to Truth to the next level whatever that means, Like it could become really big for us that's come through the sessions. We hope that happens, but we're not marrying ourselves to the idea that this thing could make us world famous or whatever. Us. Yeah, and it's not.
Speaker 2: What I love about you guys, but so many things I love about you both, but I love it.
Speaker 1: I think that for us in the future, it's just we just keep doing what we're doing, you know, and then if the opportunities present themselves, then we'll lean into that. And that's just how it always has been.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely. It's just once it's out there though, and they're out on the disclosure the stage of maybe governments, you know, something like this, people are what about this? What about this? They can't just cover anything up anymore. This is what's so incredible about having this in people's hands and and their and their consciousness that that they witnessed this, they they heard this, they listened to this, they felt the energy of your intention moved through it as well. And I just feel like there's nothing that can possibly dupe humanity. There there's no disclosure that could possibly do humanity when when you when you have this kind of contribution circulating. So yeah, yeah, I feel like they must be scrambling.
Speaker 1: Like, oh man, well the timing of it too. You know, it'll it'll be divinely timed when it finally hits the streaming platforms. But it comes to the time where there is where there are all these other hit pieces and stuff, and it seems like these big, big films get made and people are just like, all right, good, we settled that, we no, you know, done, we can move on to the next project. And then here comes this like sleeper project that we've been sitting on for a couple of years, and just it's just going to hit the streaming platforms and it's going to force everyone to scramble, Like you said, like they can't keep putting the fire out because it's the truth is inevitable, and you know, so that's really interesting to me, and and in fact a few people some of the feedback we've gotten. One of the guys here in Sedona, he's like, man, my dad's not even into this stuff, but I feel like this would do it for him, and he's going to show his dad. He's actually going to visit his dad and going to sit down and watch it with his dad this weekend. And then another person, she reached out and said her husband watched it with her, and her husband's not in this stuff, and he was like, she said, usually he gets up and walks around the house. He can't pay attention. She said, he was glued for two hours. I've never seen him do that, and he like was he was so convinced at the end of it. And she's like, thank you so much, because that's been a disconnect in their marriage. And yes, so like it's impacting people already on that level. So I feel like you could show this to a family member because so many things are changing right now. A lot of this stuff, these concepts would have been just out there years ago, but something like you know, secret space program, even time travel and stuff, it's just kind of not so hard to believe anymore because the world is changing. In the hive mind, the collective with the hundredth monkey effect, it's literally in the air now.
Speaker 3: So our government's talking about UFOs all ET's all the time. In the last few years. Disclosure just came out, which is a controlled narrative. They're trying to still control the narrative. And that's one of the things I love about this is we're going even as like conservative and our point from our point of view as this film is, it's still way out of the box of the controlled I love that.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you said that's.
Speaker 3: Way out of the box of the control narrative.
Speaker 2: It's stuff they do.
Speaker 3: Not want people knowing about, right, especially like the free energy and you know information that hey, we have all this advanced tech, it's not you know, and it's it's like we've had it for a long time, and this has been going on for a long time. Because part of the controlled narrative is they try to keep everything in the twenty first century. They try to get you to forget the entire history of ethology, the entire history of disclosure, or the entire you know, basically anything that was in the twentieth century or earlier. They try to kind of keep everything like, oh, this is just now happening, or we're just now really you know, studying this and taking it seriously right.
Speaker 2: Right, or like trying to hear the life out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, because they're because part of that, I feel like is is trying to get you to think that there hasn't been a cover up, there hasn't been agendas going on for a long time. The same people that are telling you, oh, we're just now and we don't know what to keep it ambiguous, keep it like we.
Speaker 4: Don't really know what's going on, and no one really does and we're trying to figure it out, but we kind of know, kind of know what it is, and it's the threat and like, you know, it's like this very control and everything's so compartmentalized that you know a lot of the people like in Age of Disclosure or that are out there and the government or military or whatever talking about this.
Speaker 3: To be fair, they only know what they know, you know, what they're told or what they're privy to, and that's because that's how the system works. It's all compartmentalized. And that's one of the things we touch on in the film is this is very compartmentalized, and just because somebody only knows a certain amount of one level doesn't mean they know everything, and they might know nothing about all this deeper stuff and more advanced stuff going on. But yeah, Age of Disclosure just came out a few months ago, and you know, there was all this hype about it, and to be fair, it's great for what it is. It's a great entry level film, especially for people that, like I said before, they know nothing about any of this stuff. That's a great stepping stone, that's a great step one. I feel like our film is like the next level from that. But I love it because it's out of that box that they want to keep everybody in. They want to keep everybody, they want to they want to keep it like, we don't really know for sure what's going on, but we kind of do well.
Speaker 1: I think that film ag of Disclosure is like a perfect prerequisite for this film because if anyone was on the fence about ETU live or a reverse engineer technology, now they've came out and disclosed that that's not you're not putting that back, So we don't have to. That part of the job is done for.
Speaker 3: Us many people, Right, it's not taboo anymore to talk about ET's and UFOs and advanced technology and all that kind of stuff. It's like now it's almost like the opposite where if you don't believe to some degree and that stuff, you'll be the weird one.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: So it's great that like now it's a perfect time for us to release this film. I feel like if we would have released this five years ago or longer, I don't think it would have landed. I don't think it would would go that far.
Speaker 2: Right, really good point because some people had to kind of fall away a bit, even though it created a lot of confusion, that had to live its course. So that yeah, and so people could reflect upon that with testimony that I mean, it just grounds everything and it says the foundation to move forward. And you did this right at a full moon with the stellium of planets and Capricorn mercury.
Speaker 3: We didn't even try to know that.
Speaker 2: You know, it's one of the major timeline shift alignments for what's ahead that grounds and anchors the future we want to see. And if we're aware of that, if we're coherent in regards to that, then it's a game changer versus being unconscious and still being hooked into some distortion or inversion out there. So you guys really really were beyond in in in the timing.
Speaker 1: Of this that was that was all by chance or not, but that wasn't We didn't intentionally.
Speaker 3: That was divinely orchestrated because we did not try to do that at all.
Speaker 2: And when you think of dark Saturn, this is flipping the screen to bring it to the higher octave of Saturn, which is you know, self, mastery, discernment, you know, all of all of that good stuff. So what what can you speak on about what experiencers and those that have been in these programs are still you know, dealing with, you know, in their trauma recovery. What can you speak to us about the trauma and what so many you know, go through and the understanding we need in their healing process because you know, there might still be alters or deep state influences that are trying to get in there.
Speaker 1: Yes, and we can speak to this. I know I can. I can't speak for Aaron, but I can speak to it personally because I've I know, and I'm friends with many of the people in the film who are experiences, and they all have some form of PTSD, some more extreme than others. And the more you spend time with them, the more you talk to these people, get to know them on a personal level, you see how this has impacted their lives. And it might not even be apparent to them, but I can see it from the outside looking in, and it's done some damage. You know, there's a psychological damage that's been done. Whenever you have memories from another lifetime that don't fit into this lifetime, your brain has been fractured and fragmented and you quite literally have alters and there are things that happen in your life. And this isn't a theory. Everyone has alters. Mainstream science, and you know, psychology talks about alters. They say by the age of sixteen, the average person has person has about twelve alters. And what an alter is is an alternate personality. If you've ever been traumatized in your life, and you find yourself in a situation that reminds you of that trauma. It shifts you into a portion of your brain that responded a certain way when that trauma happened, and you actually it can be literally labeled as a different personality. But whenever you actually master that and you experiment with that, and you can create an entirely different personality that the other version half of your brain doesn't remember. I've been around some of these people where I think I see two different versions of them, and it's scary, but it's also intriguing, and I think it's proof that this stuff is actually happening. So when you're around these people long enough, you can see things in their environment or watch them shift, and you can really see how it's impacted them, and we have to. What it's done for me is made me realize how, first of all traumatic and tragic this story actually is, because it's actually these people necessarily aren't okay. If they were programmed once, they're still susceptible to the programming and left they unless they've gone on a deep healing journey, which very few of them have, and they find themselves perpetuating this victimhood and stuff like that. We see it all the time, and it's not their fault because this is just what's happened to them. And whenever you're stuck in that and then no one's out there properly teaching you how to deal with these emotions and these memories and all this stuff then and there's really no support system, and then what are you going to do besides turn to your vices and go crazy and start blaming other people in your lives for the things that you know that you're mad at yourself about or whatever it is. This is what it looks like. And and a lot of these people have their families don't talk to them anymore. They're even their husbands and wives, sometimes their kids. Is when they when they decide to share their stories and their memories. So we're looking at damaged people and this is the reality of the situation. And we could have got into a whole layer of that in the film. There's just not enough time. It's a two hour film already. Yeah, but that is an important part of this, and I don't think people consider that, And so I don't know if I have any advice besides, just hold space for these people and show them love through that and understand that they they have been abused and they've been traumatized, and what we're seeing is a byproduct of these programs, and sometimes they have physical ailments that I believe are a byproduct of age regression technology, which you know, James Rink unfortunately just passed away. And if his testimony what he claims happened to him is true, his physical body absolutely showed evidence of that programming, of that abuse that he suffered. So these are things.
Speaker 3: Very he was very very young. Yeah, you know, and I know things happen even in people that young technically, but you know, it lines up, I hate to say, but it lines up with if everything he said about his story is true, or even part of it is true, you know, it makes sense that that would take a massive toll on somebody physically, and then they might you know, that might happen. And that's exactly what seemed to happen to him.
Speaker 2: Mister James, and rest in peace, James, Yes, and Andrew Bishago, I mean he's legally blind, he's got physical.
Speaker 3: Symptom exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know alters like what you're saying, you know, the average person, but would you say the difference though, is that the fracturing is to embed programmings connected to doing deep state operations, like like they use what would naturally occur when a trauma happens in order to weaponize it. Can you kind of help us to understand that.
Speaker 1: Maybe, yeah, I mean this is this is a complex subject, but absolutely they if somebody still hasn't altered, it hasn't been integrated, meaning they haven't fully understood that they even have an alter and that something in their life can trigger that alter or a certain buzzword, then that can be weaponized against them, and they can literally they might just creates a sociopath, somebody with two you know, different personalities or d i D Associative identity disorder. This is a real issue that you know, the medical field just you know, throws pills at you, and even a psychologists might not be able to are a psychiatrist maybe not be able to help you because they're not read in on these programs. They don't understand this stuff that's so out there for them. They don't know what to do besides call you crazy and you know, throw a pill at you or put you even in an institute, you're going to say something yeah.
Speaker 2: And they have certain people that are deep state kind of own that do a false memory thing where they literally so keep going, yeah, I just want to.
Speaker 1: So that's why I was getting at So when you weaponize one of these alters, you can program it with false memories or screen memories that you don't understand actually didn't happen, because you're constantly living in two worlds at once. And it's a very sad thing because you know, unfortunately some of the accusations about us, you know, without saying too much, seem to be come from something like that. It's so hilariously out there, like you know, it's baseless, and.
Speaker 3: They seem very like one hundred percent convinced that right true, and we're like, where are you getting this?
Speaker 2: You know, that problem is it seems to be a mixed back is there's that, and there's also the denial of certain things happening, Like a lot of SRA survivors, if they go to therapy, they'll say those those things didn't happen. And then you've got the other the the other side, the other extreme that you're talking about.
Speaker 3: For sure, it's like, see, I think what you were saying is like real memories like SRA like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And then and the fact that they can implant things like if they're wanting to target you to stop you from what you're doing, there's a susceptibility to that perhaps.
Speaker 3: Right, there was a big push for like, oh, we'll just say all these people's real experiences were false memories, you know, will label it and push that on the public so that no one takes them seriously. And then we can drug them and put them in a in a psych word you know. So yeah, there's that too. And then tell what you're saying is also so those two things are both are both very real.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, And that's why, you know, just discernment and just when it comes to anybody's testimonies and what anybody you know has to say, it's like that that all needs to be sort of out there somewhere else to be dealt with. It's not for public consumption, for more division, more fragmentation, more needing to choose sides. And I love the way you guys handled it because you weren't looking, you know, to get immersed in it. You you just held your ground and so many times, you know, in this community, you find that the divide and conquer and the competitions or the war is really playing out, and and and and you guys just don't engage in that. And you know, the truth wins, and I and but it's not the priority to get you know, sucked into you know some of this, right, I mean, I found, you know, people that go along with that. I'm a pedophile and the Satan. You know that that people are putting videos out about no evidence. You know, I have nothing to hide, like like you can take my computer. It's like the opposite of Hunter Biden And uh yeah, like what I mean. So I've experienced it too.
Speaker 3: It's we've been on the receiving end of that as well.
Speaker 1: Right here, here's the thing. The reason I think this happens at the highest level is obviously it's weapons. It's all weaponized against us to destroy this movement and us and our credibilities and stuff. And they'll make you just want to throw in the towel, just give up. Obviously we're too we're too stubborn, we would never do that. But also they want you to engage. They know that you're not going to be able to bite your tongue about some of this stuff. And as soon as you do, which we all do, we all take debate at some point. But as soon as you do, now you're like sucked into that lower frequency and they got you and then you got to like find your way your way. It's like this, yeah, and there's really no reasoning with these people at that point. So what we decided is, like, we know it's true, and if pe our door is open, if anyone wants to reach out to us and ask us what happened and ask us questions and spend time with us whatever, like we're willing to We're willing to do that, but we're not going to go out there and defend ourselves against something that's so ridiculous that it just doesn't make sense. It doesn't even make sense to put energy into it. Like if we put energy into it, we're actually doing what they want. That we're giving them that reaction that they were looking for.
Speaker 2: That's time and energy away from these projects, you know, focusing on events because it's taken so much focus and so much dedication to do what you do, and you know, and it can really hurt, you know, when something is out there that's misrepresenting you. But and and you know, it takes a certain level of mastery and and you guys really have that to just keep keep going, keep keep your focus solid on on what matters most.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and it helps to have thank you and it helps to have strong people in your life as a support system too, because like I will say this right here, like yeah, I can take this stuff a little harder than Aaron sometimes, and you know, sometimes it might be more personalized towards me than Aaron, but Aaron is I'll I'll reach out to him or call him and he'll talk me off to edge, talking after ledge, like.
Speaker 3: Frame it in the context of where it's coming from.
Speaker 1: He helps me, remember, like he helps he helps ground me and remember like no, this is bullshit, like you're like stop feeding into it whatever. And so many times he's played that role for me, and probably I've.
Speaker 3: Got triggered as well, though I'm not immune into it. But right, you know, and it's easy to do, you know, but but the key is to like catch yourself when you do it and try to build a habit of of It's not that you don't you know, you you listen to everyone. But if you're seeing somebody that's clearly just attacking because they they're triggered by you or whatever, your information or whatever, and they're just a troll basically, or they're just trying to get you, get to you, trying to push your buttons, try to get you to take the bait. Like Tyler said, if you can get to the point where you don't take the bait. And what we found is that you know somebody, if you're going to respond, it needs to be something worth responding to. Otherwise they're just trying to get you to take the bait. And if you even respond at all in any other way than like sending them like hey you know, I love you still, Oh that's interesting, or like something that's like totally out of left field from what they want you to respond, and that's it. Maybe and most will do that, but like or you just ignore them, and then you're not feeding them that energy that they're trying to get from. You get you caught in that energy vortex, right because they're trying to pull you down to that and then they It's like I think there's entities working through these people that are feeding off of absolutely that loosh you know that that energy, and they're trying to get you to feed them, right, so you just ignore them, they stop, they go away because you're not feeding them.
Speaker 1: In fact that you know one of the people out there, and this is probably gonn annoy people that we're not naming names, but we're not doing that intentionally, and if you were involved in this firsthand, you would understand why. But one of the people out there that's probably said some of the worst stuff about us, we still love this person to death and we pray for them, send them love and just I would love that doors open if you're listening any day for a conversation, But unfortunately, when you're dealing with alters and entities and stuff, you're not talking to the original person most of the time anymore. And it's kind of scary and more sad than that. So I understand that these people have been abused and this is the byproduct of that, and so we just send them love. Like we could easily get mad and frame this person and paint them as the enemy for all eternity, and what good does that do, you know? So it's been a lesson for us too, like there's have been lesson after lesson as far as Okay, how do we keep going, like, how how can we just keep going without this knocking us off the tracks, you know, and stay stable and be and continue to be a voice of reason for this subject and many other subjects. But I realized that in particular, we can cover, we can go down all the rabbit holes, but this one, in particular, it seems like there's some I would just say, three letter agencies behind a lot of the well, a lot of the pushback that just simply don't want it out because because that that blows the lid off of everything if this truth ever gets out.
Speaker 2: And this is the really the war on consciousness, and and I always redundantly say we have to win the war from within because there's an attack on every aspect of who we are when we stand for truth and you know, we we're we're breaking you know, this necessary information. What I love about you guys is you have the integration of the disclosure all these hidden elements, but it's fully soul centered, which is the path of ascension. So it's not compartmentalized, it's it's it's not missing anything that is so necessary. You know, the humility as well with with tremendous knowledge and and so much uh to to you know, show in your archives and and just reveal to people. It's it's a huge, huge resource that that people can count on in these times without losing the sense of connection and and progress in the development of healing and coming together in a unified way. And and you don't see those two ness's they're like working in such an integrated way out there. And and to me, it's leading by example. And you know, talk about some serious you know, spirit warriors that you guys are, and it's like I was kind of joking in my head before getting on, it's like the dynamic duo, like you know, just plactic heart based disclosure, the whole shebang. And you've always made me feel like through all my ups and downs and when I was taking things a little bit too hard and just up against all that I've been up against, you guys have remained really solid in my life and just such incredible friends. And I'm so grateful for that.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And we have these incredible events coming up. All the events that you do are wonderful. We're going to be swimming with the dolphins and before we you know, get to that. We'll we'll talk a little bit about that before we close. Where do you feel, you know, this kind of architecture of the SSP is it's kind of going. There's positivelopments in it, and there's very like the wars playing out like beyond this earth, right, but this documentary is earth based. How how do we connect the kind of dots or see the ads above so below or the so below as above connection.
Speaker 1: Well, if I understand your question properly.
Speaker 2: Which I didn't frame very well, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, uh well, what's so where do I see it going the SSP in general?
Speaker 2: Like how like like there's the darkest parts of it. There's you know, there's things, there's uh, you know, elements to the SSP that are not out to manipulate or and slave humanity.
Speaker 1: Right, So I think it's it's complex. It's so complex, like we the documentary should have been six hours long, you know, So to understand what's happening in the dark elements of this, you got to start with human trafficking and abductions and technologies that aren't supposed to exist. In fact, that's the one thing I appreciate about even Greer. He in fact, he matter of factly said in one of his interviews or one of his little disclosure drops, that they have reverse engineered technology that they're using to traffic children. I mean, he straight up said that from military bases. That Like that was a big bombshell. I don't care for who that comes from, like it's but it meant more coming from Greer, no matter what you think of them. So this is it comes down to human trafficking and all the trafficking. And that's why I think what like what Trump is doing right now with you know, the border stuff in Maduro and stopping this cartel and basically cutting off this traffic, like really targeting to human trafficking. That is literally the foundation for the slave labor, slave labor that's used in the secret space program. People call it the galactic slave trade, where you know, these the traffic, these eight hundred thousand missing children every year, like they're probably you know, being used for a number of reasons, but one reason would be for off planet operations. And so I think that the darker side of this may never be exposed overtly, but if you know what to look for, you see it being cleaned up right now, and it's it's not ever going to be that clear. I don't think because it's an international scandal. These people have blood on their hands. They're not going to come out like you can't arrest everybody. That's like you can, but it will on their mind the whole country. You know, so or you know and more.
Speaker 3: Or the full truth is so dark and disgusting. I mean for the dark aspects of it that like who who's going to come out and say that you know to the world, and who's going to believe you're really ready right in a way of like a big public thing, like you know, it's being done through like our documentary and are these ways of like the experiencers themselves are telling their experiences and then you know, I always say like, ultimately we are just we are disclosure. When it's not up to governments or so called authorities or power, it's we are that, you know. And that's been the whole trick all long. It is to get us to think we have to give our power away to governments and so called authorities to tell us the truth or to tell us what's real. And it's like, no, we already we were, We're awakening where we're finding out the truth for ourselves and then we don't give a crap what you say or what you do.
Speaker 2: To answer to what we know, and you have to answer finally accepting whatever they throw at us.
Speaker 3: So the real disclosure comes from us. It's not the other way around, like the UFO and disclosure community. It's been propagated for so long, oh, disclosure, disclosure, and they're talking about in a way of like from outside in. It's like no, no, no, it's inside out.
Speaker 2: Like Christ's coming to save us. It's it's not supposed to be externalized.
Speaker 3: Like you said exactly. And the dark aspects you know, only only so many people are ready to understand that can, like front are spiritually healthy enough at this point in time too to understand how dark you know, so much goes on on this planet and off and and not send them to the hospital or a mental institution or or or commit suicide or who know, you know, because they can't handle it. Right. But I do think we're at a point in time where more, way more can come out now than ever before, and people can handle it. But still there has to be a process, but it's still not The process is not let's sit on our button wait for the government or authorities to tell us the truth. Like, that's why I love that we did this documentary and that we do the work we do because we're we're not waiting for disclosure. We're we're actively trying to, you know, be a part of this ongoing disclosure that's already been happening for a long time and is ramping up more and more every day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And one of the comments that we got reviews from the film was like, this documentary is proof that we are disclosure And that meant so much to me because literally I thought about it and like it's true, because if it does gain traction out there and make an impact, it's from we like it didn't like we did this, you know, and you know there's moments like that. Some of the reviews, I mean, they're just I've actually screenshotted a few of them. They've been so amazing, so kind, beyond what I was expecting. People have already watched it a few times. I mean, it's just, uh, it's just, you know, been amazing, rewarding. At the very least, it's been so rewarding already. It was worth all the hardships, time and money. You know this is a of or out of pocket for us. You know, there's nobody funding this. There's no one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just Tyler and I doing everything. We don't have a manager, we don't have outside funding other than just what we you know naturally get. Yeah, we we just do everything they on our own.
Speaker 1: Well, I realized early on trying to bring other people in it's not actually the best thing if you want to stay in integrity, because everybody wants a piece of something that you have. A lot of people come in and they want to like help do this for us or that, but to what end, Like they're they there's something in it for them.
Speaker 3: And you kind of up your sovereignty to agree. The more and more you do things like that, I feel.
Speaker 1: Like right and wa exactly. So it's always been just like we control everything that comes through Journey the Truth, and it's not because we're control freaks. It's because we like, we want to stay in integrity and our message has to come from us. Like any post that's made or anything that goes out there, people know the energy, know our energy, and they'll know if it's if we have a marketing team putting it out all of a sudden and not us. You know, they'll know it's going to be different. And I think the magic behind what we do is that it is us and there's no one else. There's no secretary. We respond to emails not timely always, but you know.
Speaker 3: Our agents like oh talk about yeah, I can relate.
Speaker 2: I mean I don't have any of that either. People are like, well, can you get this much as to Laura or can you please tell Laura that I'm like, this is I've learned all my tech stuff.
Speaker 3: Mostly there's a few that's amazing.
Speaker 2: I love that about you guys, and it's incredible, Like I love.
Speaker 3: That about you as well, Thank you.
Speaker 1: I mean, can you just.
Speaker 2: Kind of learned this as you went along or do you have a background on this or no?
Speaker 1: No, it's all learned the hard way, every step of the.
Speaker 3: Way, every step of the way. Yeah, we've we we started out from literally it felt like zero of like knowing nothing about how to do a show or I mean we knew about the subjects a little bit, but nothing about how to do a show or a podcast or let alone documentaries or conferences or books or anything else that we've done and we've just like learned as we've gone, as we've gone, you know, and just figured stuff out on our own. We've never we could have a long time ago, and there's been opportunities people have approached us, and you know, we could have been hired out things to people, or or we had a few times somebody's like, hey, do you want to join our whatever and then but then they kind of like own you in a way agree, you know, and we could have done that because it would have been easy, and it seems they promise you the moon and all this kind of stuff, and we never did. We always were like, no, we're we're about you know, keeping our sovereignty, keeping this like we have full control of everything, and we just we want to be the i Y and we want to just do things right on schedule as we want to do them fully. And then an integrity is you.
Speaker 1: Know, I'll say too, I'll say two things to that. For one, God bless the people that make YouTube tutorials.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I mean seriously.
Speaker 1: I mean i feel like I've put myself through school learning how to podcast and edit film and write a book all you know, by watching these tutorials that are invaluable for free, you.
Speaker 3: Know, or things, how do I do this? How do they do that?
Speaker 1: Right? Right? And already forgot the second thing I was going to say.
Speaker 3: But we're getting advice from other other friends. There are people in the community of like, hey, how do you do the how'd you do that? You know? And and being connected, you know, we're we're not isolated away. We try to stay connected to friends in the community and people because you know, we're almost together kind of thing. And then you get help from people, you know, because you're not trying to be like put yourself on this pedestal where you're isolated away from everyone, and then you don't have that.
Speaker 1: Right Yeah, And and two I I remember what I was going to say, I, you know, quit, I quit my job to do this, and so I have my life is devoted to this. So there's no reason that I can't handle this workload because this is all I do. So if I if I want to create a thumbnail and a real and a promo and this and the like, that's my job. Like I take it that seriously. So my schedule is literally like if I don't I don't have an excuse to hire someone else out like, yeah, sometimes the help would be nice, and we do get help from friends and people we trust and.
Speaker 3: Just help others.
Speaker 1: But for the most part, like I see this, like I don't. There's no reason we can't show up for ourselves every day and do this, you know. So that's just where we're at. And I know we've been going on a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the books you've recently put out incredible books. I'm going to share everything in the description and and yeah, before we we we close, Uh, can you tell us about the books you just put out? Whoever wants to start first and and whatever, brief just a little description about it.
Speaker 3: And that's this Mine came out first. Sure, I've been trying to write a book for like eight years and trying as in like once every six months, I'll like be like, oh, yeah, I should start, I should work on that, and I'll write like a title thing, and then another six months. So it wasn't I wasn't taking it that seriously, and it wasn't ever super high on my priority list, but I kind of wanting to do it for a long time. And then I don't know, like it hit me all of a sudden in like very beginning of twenty twenty four that I just felt like it was time. I just I don't know why, I just and I guess it was, you know, it divinely orchestrated, right, So I felt like it was time to do it. I just really wanted to do it then. And I'll schedule to speak at our conference with Tyler, but I told him, like, hey, man, I think I want to like focus on writing my book, and I don't know if I can come up with a talk and do that the same. It'll be hard to do that, So take me off and give my spot to we end up giving to markie K. And I think Tyler probably didn't even believe that was gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, well his book's been in the works for so long, but yeah, got it done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I happen to be doing a book writing course, and it was like so divinely timed that she was doing that right at the time I already wanted to write my book. So it's six week course. I wrote it in six weeks, and I you know, it's kind of all over the place, but I think I I think I accomplished what I set out too. And thank you so much for saying those kind of words about it, and then I think that maybe pushed nudge Tyler to yeah, he's done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah. And in Mine is a much different book than Aaron's. It talks about my story primarily, but it's corroborated by all the research and stuff we've learned, and so it's a kind of a mixed bag of things. It's a three part book, you know. It goes into my story about basically my awakening and all the things that happened to me then all the way up to like my recruitment and the Marvels program and our attempt and other recruitment attempts. Part two of the book is what I call Tales from Another timeline. It's memories that I have that are not from this lifetime but maybe their secret space programs, maybe they're whatever, but they're parallel life memories. And each chapter is a different memory that I have in part two of the book. And then Part three is basically I could bring it home message and it's just something that I've been one to write for years too, and it was, you know, divine timed, and I appreciate it's called bleed through Tales from another timeline. It's on Amazon, Aaron's Books on Amazon, And if you're interested, that's great. If not, that's great. And if you liked it, the only thing I ask is leave a review on Amazon. It actually really helps. So yeah, that's all I have to say about that. And then we can kind of give everybody an idea about Hawaii too, if you'd like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, Yeah, oh my gosh. I definitely want to talk to you more about the Mars thing. And I know we've talked a lot over the years, but I look forward to more conversations. And I love the name Journey to Truth because we're on a journey, right, and it's all about truth. And I'm speaking for so many when I say this. You are so loved, so appreciated, and all that you've done for humanity and for holding you know, this community together through a lot of ups and downs. It's like the skippers of this ship and like the stormy seas times, and so yes, tell us, I'm going to be there. So I know this is April twenty to twenty fifth, correct, Yes, all right, tell us a little bit about this event and what inspired you guys to pull together?
Speaker 1: Well, the Hawaii conference in twenty nineteen Cosmic Waves, where I met you. That's what inspired it. I love that trip so much, it changed my life. I've been wanting to go back to another conference there all these years, and no one was ever doing another one there, not in that capacity. So I said, well, why not, we can do it. And we had done four years in Grafton, Illinois already and it served us well and it was amazing. Each event was one hundred percent successful, and it didn't It wouldn't have made sense for us to just keep doing what was easy. But you know, it has to stay exciting for us too, so we wanted to will I really wanted to more of a boots on the ground approach. That it's not that classroom style setting where we're just sitting there all day getting in just bombarded, you know, at you. So it's gonna be a much more interactive vacation slash retreat slash conference. We're gonna be out in the water, you know, get out on the boat and jump in the water and hopefully swim with some whales and dolphins. We're technically not allowed to say that because it's actually illegal to swim with dolphins in Hawaii crazily enough, and then we're going to be doing some sacred Sites tours and go into like Volcano National Park and the City of Refuge, which are beautiful places, and just getting like a boots on the ground approach to the awakening and allowing people to connect with the land, to do some grid work and still have an amazing time. You know. We have this amazing lineup, a small lineup of speakers. It's a smaller event, but yeah, so if anyone's interested April twentieth through the twenty fourth on the Big Island Journey to Truth dot Online, there's only twenty two spots left, so if anyone wants to come out, make sure you grab that. We do have virtual passes now, so you know, the in person the presentations are going to be live stream for anybody who can't make it. Fifty five dollars for a live stream pass and yeah, we've just loved love to see there.
Speaker 3: You can't afford the ticket, the live stream is a lot cheaper, yeah, and on top of you know, plane tickets and everything else. You know, we try to make it that as affordable as possible for everyone. If you can't make it in person, but if you can make it in person, there's like Tyler said, there's only twenty two tickets left, so don't wait too long. And I think it's going to be a life changing event. I really, I mean tell you said that the one before change your life, and I believe it. I wanted to go to that. I couldn't afford it at the time, so I remember you went, and that's where we did Laura their first episode with you.
Speaker 2: I'll never forget it, right at the table there, sitting.
Speaker 1: At the rent. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I was so nervous. I didn't even know really who you were.
Speaker 3: And we were so excited that we had Laura. Got Laura eisenhowerd to the other show because we were brand new at that time.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Yeah, we barely had a few episodes out like you were.
Speaker 3: It was episode ten. It was a tenth episode ever that we did. Yeah, we were brand new, and we were like, oh my god, we already got Laura. We were so excited, so thank you so much for of course being our first big name guest on our on our show.
Speaker 2: And I wasn't even thinking about all that. I was just I love their energy. This is so awesome. I'm so happy. Oh my gosh, I can't wait. I can't wait. I'm already having a good time. We're not there yet, just yeh, feeling into it allays.
Speaker 1: Wait. Yeah, it's gonna be a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: Why it's so amazing anyway, you know, and the event on top of it. Yeah, I just can't I can't wait, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Some of you guys, I'm so excited about this documentary. And gosh, you keep doing events, you keep doing podcasts, and you're just you're you're you're awesome. Thank you for joining me today and talking to us about this, and my gosh, and and I love the whole idea that you know, friends and family that otherwise would not want to sit down and watch this might just do that. And and you never know, like Thanksgiving and Christmas, but might be like a big family viewing of and and well, really I feel really going to make some headway. And I can't begin to tell you how significant is your timing. And I know you know that, but just to know the astrology, it's it's, it's it's it's going to stand the test of time. It's anchoring something that the universe and Mother Earth herself has h called forth that you guys answer to and you you showed up and you keep showing up. So love you both.
Speaker 1: Take care and thank you so much, Laura. Thank you for having us on. This is amazing. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Okay, bye bye r