Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Bro Well, well, do not take the Bay Bridge.
Speaker 1: Not take the Bay Bridge this morning, just call out of work.
Speaker 3: Don't you remember the signs that said this traffic was coming.
Speaker 1: They've been lit up, They've been on the Bay Bridge for weeks. I literally I have never seen.
Speaker 3: Such a thing that gave you the warning that this was coming, and then it happened.
Speaker 1: I really have signs up saying this. Yes did they Yes?
Speaker 4: They warned you for weeks.
Speaker 3: It gave you the dates saying construction project. Do you recall that, Well, maybe you should open your eyes on the Well, sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm sleeping most of the time, I know.
Speaker 2: And then I'm extra mad because Graham, you did textus this morning. You're like, hey, heads up, Cheety and Selena, there's hella traffic on the bridge.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: I gave you the fourth warning to try to help my buddy, saying was late yesterday.
Speaker 2: And then I'm mad because when you sent that, I still could have taken the same I live in Hayward, so I still could have taken the same Maiteo Bridge.
Speaker 1: But I know I type in the address to my phone and it's like, oh, just a couple of minutes.
Speaker 2: Setting on to my commute, so I'm like, I'm fine, take the baby bridge. No ude, I added an extra twenty by the time I got there.
Speaker 3: I could have told you that even even I, who's coming in on time like a good employee, the traffic was the traffic was rough for me. That's when I was texting you when I was sitting there dead stopped.
Speaker 2: Anyways, the Basic music station, the JV show, I'm Selena, I'm j I'm t first talk back of the day. Let's get to it.
Speaker 5: Hey, good morning you guys. I may or may not be the first one this morning. But for the people who are asking to play who by Jim? And I heard it Friday night and I heard it Sunday night, they actually do play Who by Jim? And on ninety four nine. You just gotta, you know, constantly be listening to it. But why don't you guys play in the morning. I do wonder about that, but like it's actually a good damn song. Jimmen, he's good anyway, Good morning you guys.
Speaker 4: Who Who Jimen?
Speaker 1: But who?
Speaker 4: Who is the name of the song?
Speaker 1: By? Who?
Speaker 4: Jim?
Speaker 1: Jim? And what who He's from? BTS.
Speaker 4: Yeah, actually here, Oh so you don't know who?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I thought who was the name of the song?
Speaker 1: No, that's Jim and the band the Who. They were big way back. Are you playing the second talk back?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We should let's do it.
Speaker 7: Good Morning ninety four point nine. Please play who by Jim?
Speaker 1: Dang it, we really need to talk down that song. Who played it on Sunday night? Did you play it.
Speaker 4: Sunday nights we catch a K pop hour?
Speaker 1: You should know I did know that.
Speaker 2: Grammy didn't know that. I did know that we had signs upon the Bay Bridge like every morning. Maybe should drive with your eyes open?
Speaker 1: Jim who had the signs up? Jimmy, Oh, Jimmy got it.
Speaker 2: I'm confused, you guys. I'm so done with door Dash you.
Speaker 1: Said Selena for every day for the last three not.
Speaker 2: Even because they're taking all more money, which they still are. Sunday, I had ordered some things from the store. They gave me somebody else's order, like it didn't get anything I'd ordered. They gave me the complete a completely different order, like the wrong stuff and nothing good. No, I just wanted to had ordered some like drinks and stuff at the house from like seven eleven because there's one really close by, so it was gonna be really fast delivery.
Speaker 1: You go get it? You know what, I die?
Speaker 3: If there's a seven eleven really close by your house and you want some drinks, what.
Speaker 1: Do you go get it?
Speaker 2: Because that would require me leaving the house, possibly having to take the kids.
Speaker 1: Don't want to do that. It sounds awful. You know what I got in? Said?
Speaker 2: What a seven eleven pizza and seven eleven wings?
Speaker 1: Nobody eats that? Some of the legit, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to get skid. So no, anyways, yesterday I actually ordered pizza, not from seven to eleven.
Speaker 1: Monday was Monday, and pizza for dinner. That's just what it was.
Speaker 2: I ordered the buffalo chicken pizza that I was craving from Pizza Hut right gets to my house.
Speaker 1: With zero toppings. Why would you do? What do you mean?
Speaker 2: It's just the breast, just the crust and geez that like where should she? Where's where's everything else supposed to be on it?
Speaker 4: Like okay, I think someone's I'm just like there's sabotaging behind the times two days.
Speaker 1: In a row. But what does DoorDash have to do with that?
Speaker 2: That was more of the pizza Hut's fault. But still I feel like that's the pizza place's fault. But still I don't know someone someone needs to pay, So.
Speaker 4: Are you going to continue ordering from them?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: She will.
Speaker 1: Did you hear that?
Speaker 3: She can't even go down to the seven eleven that's forty yards from her house to buy the drinks?
Speaker 1: She door dashes from there. Like, why why?
Speaker 2: I just told you I would have to get dressed, leave the house and take the gaggla kids.
Speaker 1: You mean be a human being?
Speaker 2: Wow, it's twenty twenty four. We don't have to live like that anymore.
Speaker 1: I know. But you can have everything brought to us.
Speaker 3: I know, but I feel like I see something wrong with this. It's just it's not work. It's not working. We're we're isolating ourselves. You we avoid human contact at all costs.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's not so much avoiding human contact, it's just avoiding activity. That and taking my kids out in public.
Speaker 3: Look, I get that, but they need to be exposed to the outside world also, and know that not everything comes up the snap of a finger.
Speaker 1: But it does.
Speaker 2: It's twenty twenty four. Isn't that awesome?
Speaker 1: I get it, but there are certain things that don't come with the snap of a.
Speaker 4: Finger, and or they don't come correct in your case or that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have known if he had gone to pick up the pizza from the pizza hut that's probably next door to your house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then I asked my man.
Speaker 2: I was like, we need to go down there. I was like, you need to drive me down there because I need I need like your assistance in this. I need your backup when I tell him to fix my dang pizza. He had the audacity to laugh at me, as if I was being dramatic.
Speaker 1: Well, you still like the pizza, right, No, you didn't eat a cheese I don't like cheese pizza. Wow. Have you ever been so hungry that you almost like cried?
Speaker 2: That was literally me. I was on the virgin tiers, like eyes well enough and everything, and there's my husband laughing in my face, and that made me cry even more.
Speaker 3: But I have been that hungry where I've almost cried, And then if a cheese pizza dropped in my lap, I'd be crying tears of joy because.
Speaker 1: I'd be so happy. But it wasn't I get to eat the pizza?
Speaker 2: But it wasn't a Buffalo chicken pizza.
Speaker 4: But at that point you eat anything.
Speaker 3: No seriously, when you're that hungry and someone delivers you a hot, steaming pizza, you'll eat it.
Speaker 1: I don't care if they messed up the top cheesy. Oh my god. The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine. Right now it is time four the four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: The Governor Gavin use something in new law yesterday requiring all schools in California to establish policies that limit or even band smartphones by a smartphone use by students then and they were given a deadline that's gonna be July first, twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Nice when I say.
Speaker 3: The injuries are piling up for the forty nine ers, this has now gotten a little ridiculous. Defensive tackle Javon Hargrave partially tours right tricep muscle in the team's lost to the Rams. It's going to require surgery and this season is likely over. Also, brock Party has a back injury to this.
Speaker 4: We're extra yoder in today because it's gonna be hot with highs reaching the nineties.
Speaker 8: Hey vesties, So Virgo, your horoscope says today will be a seven. Today emphasizes self improvement and personal growth. You need to embrace new opportunities, maintain clear communication, and strive for balance and various aspects of your life.
Speaker 2: Nice, that was the four things you need to heads up on.
Speaker 1: How about this?
Speaker 2: We have your chance to win five hundred dollars curtsy of the voice.
Speaker 1: Let's get call her twenty on the phones eighty eight three three three nine to four.
Speaker 2: And I know here's how it's gonna work. Let's get you on. We're gonna ask you a question like a tribute question about the voice. Make sure you know your voice okay, and then if you get that correct, that five hundred dollars is yours?
Speaker 1: Did I give out the phone number?
Speaker 3: Eight eight eight you guys?
Speaker 2: Hey, you buddies. All right, let's talk reality TV. Jess, what are you watching these days?
Speaker 4: I started watching TLC's Forbidden Love. This is on Discovery Plus. So this show follows different I.
Speaker 3: Think I've seen this is this the one where it's like a guy and he moves in with his step mom and then it's the sister come she's back from call delivery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's like a dead that's a different show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's Forbidden Love. I swear that I've seen this video. I've watched it like a lot of times.
Speaker 1: A different one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe save that one for later. But Forbid and Love you can check out on Discovery Plus and it follows couples who are deeply in love but face.
Speaker 2: The challenge of different religions.
Speaker 4: So I did want to ask you, guys, if you would ever if you met the love of your life but they were of a different religion and they wanted you to convert to their religion, would you be willing to change your life essentially for that person and change everything about it, even if your family was not okay with it, even if there were other issues that came with it.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't think I could. I don't know that I couldn't.
Speaker 3: I can't just like symbolically do it, like I get up there the priest's life.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you're one of Okay, Yeah, you're in.
Speaker 3: I mean I would do damn near anything. Once I met my wife Kate, that that was her demand. You know, I will strongly consider it, although inside my head, I'd be like, I don't believe any of this, but symbolically I would probably do it. But inside my head, uh uh uh uh, you're not getting Yeah, I don't believe it.
Speaker 2: Can't we just stay, you know, to what we've already been doing, but then like support each other in each other's spiritual growths.
Speaker 1: And all that.
Speaker 2: Like that's what I would rather do.
Speaker 4: That's what I thought, And before watching the show, I really, I guess hadn't seen a situation like this before, but I can see how a lot of issues do arise if one of the one person in the couple is not of that religion, because then it's a lot of pressure from the family. A lot of you know, families have certain traditions depending on the religion that they that they have adopted, and so if if they see that your significant other does not align with those, then I see that there's so many issues that come away that I.
Speaker 3: See some potential awesome issues, Like you know, my wife and kids they sorry, you guys got to go to church on Sunday. Daddy will be home watching football because Daddy doesn't believe in that. I think that would be a great situation, Like you guys take you.
Speaker 2: Because you guys believe you guys get out of the house, that I will.
Speaker 3: Be here on the couch watching football while you guys do that.
Speaker 4: But so if Kate, because Graham, I know you don't really believe.
Speaker 3: In I don't believe in religion.
Speaker 4: No, So would that have been a deal breaker at the beginning of your relationship with Kate if.
Speaker 3: She was, if she was like a very uldt true religious person, I think it would have been a tough We would have been a very really tough match. Well, we probably have different beliefs about what we think about what's in the afterlife or if there's a higher power and stuff like that we have. We're kind of aligned in where we land on our thoughts on you know, institutional religion. Yeah, and uh, and so I think that helps.
Speaker 4: Here's what one guy had to say about like how his life changed.
Speaker 9: I gave up my family, gave up my community, gave up my Amish life, gave up everything just to marry her. Living in the modern world is great and all you have all this technology and stuff. I don't have to bathe in the same water as my siblings and I have to read by candlelight. But this a lot harder than it's cracked out to be. I love Lindsay with all my heart, but sometimes I miss my old life and the old simple ways, and sometimes I wonder did I give up too much for her?
Speaker 3: Dude, that guy from being amish, he gave I mean, talk about the most drastic switch of all time.
Speaker 1: I mean they don't use electricity.
Speaker 4: Yeah, going from that to the modern world because of love.
Speaker 1: Once that due discovers what's on the internet.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm not even gonna get into that. But like he discovers it and it becomes an issue.
Speaker 3: He's gonna need did he to drop off a couple of pallets of the baby oil?
Speaker 4: His his wife basically has to give him an ultimatum.
Speaker 1: Is gonna fall off so much?
Speaker 4: His wife is like, you either stop watching that or no way or it's divorced.
Speaker 2: Ill that's gross. That shows disgusting. I would love to see it. What's it called?
Speaker 4: It is called forbidden Love?
Speaker 1: Got it? What discover? Thank you? Jess The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 10: Good Morning JV Show. This is Maria. I'm calling from Cooper Tino. I'm a hockey practice. I need coffee. It's too early. I don't know how you guys do this. We'll have a good.
Speaker 2: Day hockey practice.
Speaker 1: We played hockey here, the beer we got.
Speaker 3: I know we have a professional team, but like, how many people do you know that whose kids play ice hockey?
Speaker 1: This isn't Canada. Maybe it's roller hockey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like, yeah, six am, roller hockey practice on a Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: Sure, all right, let's go to or actually, before we go to Gus on the phones, just some context, cheaty. Hell long, you've been single, get a long time? A while while the dating apps are working, meeting someone I r L in real life that ain't working? Well, cheaty, it is time to dust off those cobwebs. Both bring on Gus.
Speaker 6: Hi guys, Good morning, Hi, good morning.
Speaker 2: So can you tell us I know that you would reach out to us on Instagram a JB Morning show for those who don't know you're interested in our buddy cheets here. We just want to make sure you're a good guy. You know, that's it. So can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
Speaker 6: Of course? Yeah? I am five nine five on a good theay I work at Costco. No, okay, I'm not again I could, he I could, I could apply for for.
Speaker 1: A great place to work free membership.
Speaker 6: I do have executive membership though.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 6: I love Crocs. I love to take naps on a good day, on a good weekend.
Speaker 1: Checking all the boxes so far, Cheaty.
Speaker 6: And uh yeah, I'm I'm hispanic, I'm five nine, I work U at Kaiser as a security specialist. And then, uh yeah, I don't know what else.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm nervous, nervous.
Speaker 6: Do you have kids? Do not?
Speaker 1: No kids? What do you?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Do you say? Your biggest flaw.
Speaker 6: Is my biggest flaw probably just be an overall nice guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hear that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you could be a pushover sometimes I struggle. I struggle with that as well. The biggest flaws.
Speaker 6: N No, my biggest flaw was probably, I don't know, probably probably just trying to be too yet I don't know. Some people say I'm too nice. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's not a bad thing, Cheety, do you want to say hello? Hello? Hear that too? The way she said it, she is feeling you and right now, yeah, she's blushing.
Speaker 2: Guys, let me ask you something. Where would you take Cheaty on a first date.
Speaker 1: Good question on.
Speaker 6: A first date. I do live in the city, so I do know some places.
Speaker 1: Do you live by yourself?
Speaker 6: I do not, not at the moment, but no family, okay at the moment?
Speaker 1: Okay, cool? But GD do you like that lives in the city, you work in the city. This could be good, right? So where would you, guys go on a date on a first date?
Speaker 6: Probably take her to a nice Uh there's a rooftop restaurant that I'd like to go to.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if she wants to go there.
Speaker 1: How many girls it's called it?
Speaker 6: How many guys? I'm not a Yeah, I'm not a player for sure.
Speaker 2: Gussie.
Speaker 1: Can she call you by the way?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't like that. We'll work on that will when she falls in love with him.
Speaker 2: Gus. What are some like red flags and women for you? Things that are like that would turn you off?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Flags perfect? I. How guys, how long was your last relationship?
Speaker 6: Probably about I'd say almost a year. Who ended in Oh she did?
Speaker 1: Was it over text?
Speaker 6: No? It was it was in person. So she actually had the guts to like, actually.
Speaker 1: What did you do to her? But what'd you do to her?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 6: Well, for me, I I kind of it wasn't anything mad, I didn't she honor or anything. It was it was a lie that I told her. But I didn't mean to like hurt her in any way like that.
Speaker 3: But like something innocent, like no, you don't look fat in that dress, or.
Speaker 1: Like where were you all night? I was out with the boys. But really, what kind of lie?
Speaker 6: Well, because I told her, I had gone like it wasn't about my education. I didn't really tell her like fully about my education.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you just had to You had to fake to plow my hanging on the legs and like that you printed it up for my line. She's like, oh, you went to Harvard. Awesome. My boyfriend's so smart.
Speaker 2: And doesn't lie anymore.
Speaker 1: I've learned.
Speaker 6: I've learned from my lesson. There you go. I've learned from my lesson not thrown as a first.
Speaker 2: So well, we think that you are a good fit for our cheaty. We approve to advance you to the next level.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: Yet I have no idea.
Speaker 1: That it's something good. Don't you accept this? Rose? Accept our rose?
Speaker 6: Yep? I do? Yes?
Speaker 1: Today? All right, guys, great talking you this morning.
Speaker 11: The hottest thing it's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in.
Speaker 12: Music, movies, shows, and the most talked.
Speaker 11: About stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Okay, So there's a couple of resurface clips that we need to play because they are going viral right now, and they're all having to do with Diddy. So there's a lot of talk about what celebrities were at these freak ops, what celebs actually partied with didn't yet the easy answer, yes, Graham is a whole lot of them as everyone. There's a clip from Keeping Up with the Kardashians that's made its way back onto the internet. It's from twenty fourteen. Chloe's talking to Courtney about partying all night and Courtney goes like, who were you with? And she starts listing off all these celebrities and Chloe's shaking her head like, yep, yep.
Speaker 4: So who was with you this weekend?
Speaker 1: A bunch of my friends.
Speaker 4: Diddy, Quincy, Justin Bieber, so far French Montana, Yeah, Justin Bieber.
Speaker 1: They were all there partying together.
Speaker 2: Very interesting. And then she goes on to talk about what happened at this party.
Speaker 4: I got on a plane at five thirty am this party, I say, past the people there were butt naked.
Speaker 1: You would have loved it.
Speaker 2: Everybody wasn't naked there, which we already knew. But to hear Chloe talk about it so like nonchalantly back in twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: Wow, isn't that crazy?
Speaker 4: This is when she dated French Montana too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so she was, you know, hanging with them a lot. He's so French Montana was into some freaky stuff too. Ye he was that the DIY party. Yes, so huh.
Speaker 2: Everyone's also talking about this clip here. It's from Ditty, a resurfaced interview from nineteen ninety nine where he was talking about not being able to get a permit for his big parties that were like the hottest thing in town, and she kind of made a joke about possibly getting arrested over this.
Speaker 13: They won't even give me a permit for the parties. Man, they don't want me to throw the parties no more. But we ain't gonna stop. We gonna keep on having fun, bringing people together from all walks of life.
Speaker 1: We won't hear about my party. They're gonna be shutting them down.
Speaker 13: They're gonna probably be arrested me doing all types of crazy things just because we want to have a good time.
Speaker 1: And then twenty five years later, look at you now call the shot he manifested it. He did, Yeah, he did manifest that.
Speaker 4: It's just insane that it went on.
Speaker 2: It's been going on for that long.
Speaker 1: I know. If you see something, say something, nobody said anything.
Speaker 2: Except Chloe did, and everyone's like, oh, oh crazy party.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But there's a difference between a party being crazy and they're being half naked people. And I've been to a party like that. Nobody should have nobody should have been arrested, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: There's been to a freak off.
Speaker 3: No, there's a very different thing between what I've been to a party where people we ran out streaking down the street like there. There are wild parties. People have all been to wild parties there didties. Parties is a different it's it's a total different echelon. So like you can say, like, oh my god, they're half naked people this party, it was crazy.
Speaker 1: There are no laws being violated there. What do you mean?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: No, have you ever seen a movie about college parties or like anything ever? There wild stuff, wild stuff happens, but no laws being broken. Then there are ditties, parties, felony upon felony upon felony and laws broken and people being locked in cages and rooms like they're very, very, two very different things.
Speaker 2: Is it possible that somebody like Chloe could have gone to one of these parties but not seeing anything that would have raised a red flag because a lot of the stuff was going on behind closed doors at these parties, but there was locked doors.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of rooms going on that was happening.
Speaker 3: You didn't see it with your own eyes, but you had an idea of what was going on because people they are all talking like, oh man, this is going on over here. There also could have been and I'm by no means defending Diddy. I want to see that dude go to prison for the rest of his life. There may have been an evolution in his parties. They may have started started as more of the wildest I do fun stuff and then in these later years gotten into like across the whole nother line and now this.
Speaker 1: Is the orgy dome at burning Man, Oh my god, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Because a lot of celebrities will talk about like the separation in the party where where everybody's at and then like the back rooms. So I think everybody did have the chance if they wanted to go back there, But I don't know that maybe everybody did.
Speaker 3: Well, what happens when you walk out in the yard and you see the bed for fifty people?
Speaker 2: Period?
Speaker 1: I had no idea about the backyard bed.
Speaker 2: No, we just found this out yesterday.
Speaker 10: Ja.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I'm so surprised you guys hadn't seen this before.
Speaker 1: Watch.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna find a video. I'll post it to JV Morning Show. Please do Instagram because.
Speaker 2: I had been around for a long time, because I came across pictures this morning of it's like some resurface pictures of j Lo and Diddy and they're together on a giant bed with a bunch of other people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think this bed has been around for a while.
Speaker 1: Disgusting. What kind of fitted she changed the sheets? Yeah, how hard it would be to make that bed?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't change it because it's just such a hassle changing that sheet.
Speaker 1: You've ever gotten new mattress?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, it'll probably get called Stanley steamer and there wants a walk steam clean. But you can't just go you can't go down to mattress firm and buy a mattress that big.
Speaker 1: No. The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 14: Good morning, This is Cindy from Panol. I just want to say the traffic on the Bay Bridge is no joke.
Speaker 1: This morning.
Speaker 14: I left the house thirty minutes earlier thinking that I was going to get into the city quick for work, and I had like just enough gas to get me to work, and lo and behold, waiting at the toll plaza, burned through all my guess. I have to turn around before going through the toll plaza and get guests in Emeryville. And now I'm back in line waiting again.
Speaker 3: No worst thing ever, whatever this road construction thing is, I hope it's not going for a long time. They said the lanes were going to reopen at six am. Now this is like construction they're doing in San Francisco. That's backing traffic up all the way across the bridge, as if as if we needed more.
Speaker 1: Backup eighty on the Baby Brady. It's a mess.
Speaker 3: Why who was the guy that was like, we should schedule this from whatever time to six am in the morning.
Speaker 1: No, dude, it has to end at four.
Speaker 3: Am at least, otherwise you're going to destroy the morning commute every day, every day, sorry, do it in the middle.
Speaker 1: Of the night.
Speaker 2: According to the signs on the bridge, it's going to be like this all week. I think it said like Sunday through Friday or something like that.
Speaker 3: They need to end it early. You can't end it at six am. It destroys the entire morning commute.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, let's get to what the bleepits where you can win at the JV show. This JV show, Chug mug all you got to do with be the very first person a guest today's bleeped out word? Are you guys ready for today's clip?
Speaker 4: Yep? Do you mind if a guy has a big harry or are you making him shave it? Valid question?
Speaker 1: I think I don't shame people for that, you ladies do.
Speaker 4: I'm just asking them.
Speaker 3: All right, think about about what that bleeped out word could be. It really could be anything. It could be a lot of different things, as we've learned from this game, because a lot of morning some people don't even get it, and we get so so many guesses on this Think about that word. Then, when you are ready get out the talkback Mike and leave us your name, your city, and then your guest. You gotta be that first correct answer in the morning, though, to win the JV show Chug Mug, and remember this is still a family show.
Speaker 2: It is it is right right, definitely.
Speaker 3: Is the JV show on Wild ninety four nine, Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 2: We're playing what the bleep? Or hopefully you can win this JV show Chug Mug. You just got to be the very first person to guest. Today's bleeped out word as always leave your guess is on the talkback Mike on the Free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: She missed it.
Speaker 2: Here is today's clip.
Speaker 4: Do you mind if a guy has a big hairy or are you making him shave it?
Speaker 11: I like it, you.
Speaker 1: Accept, I think you can leave it. I guess how big we talking? And what are we talking about?
Speaker 2: This is a family show, so remember the bleep. That word is always something clean. Your guess has got to be clean. Let's run through some of them now.
Speaker 7: Good morning with his hell from Santase. Is it a big hairy chest?
Speaker 1: How do you feel about the big hairy chest? Not a fan? Not a fan?
Speaker 3: Whoa whoa whoa Selena, why your thoughts?
Speaker 4: I don't mind it if it's I'm kind of trimmed.
Speaker 1: I noticed something at the Great Pool. Your man was there shirtless, and yeah he had hair. He's a man escaper. Selena thought, yeah, I like when he does. I prefer it.
Speaker 3: Okay, what's the preferred if a man has chest hair, in which we do because we are men, we have it. Do you want it escaped like a like a trim or do you want it all the way shaved?
Speaker 1: Because Lena hates chest hair, don't I hate it? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't like a lot of hair.
Speaker 1: So what's the what's the preferred waxed? So you want like you want it newborn baby? Yeah? Interesting?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like the no hair, but if it's like short, I don't mind it as much. If it's as if it's like long.
Speaker 2: Did you mind it before your man? Then you met your man, you're like, okay, yeah, I guess I do kind of like it. Then on him, Yeah you did. You didn't like it before him?
Speaker 4: I don't. I don't think I did. Well, I've never liked long chest hair.
Speaker 3: You don't want to like the guy has like a necklace and then there's hairs coming through the chain.
Speaker 1: Of the necklace. You don't like that.
Speaker 2: No, you wear a button up, but the hair is coming through, like.
Speaker 3: All right, back to back to your guess. And Olivia from We're Thinking Today, the bleeped out word is a.
Speaker 11: Mole, a big hairy mole.
Speaker 1: Alright, we'll have one. That's a very popular guest.
Speaker 3: I have the you know, one mole on my shoulder that that does grow a hair out of it.
Speaker 1: And the hair isn't shown up in a while. I'm like kind of worried about it. What happens? I don't know, Like, I guess I'm no longer Harry Mole guy. Just you Selena, Yeah, thank you, yeah too.
Speaker 2: Where's yours? It's on my leg?
Speaker 6: Okay, good morning.
Speaker 4: This is Ivy from San Mateo and I think the bleeped out war is mustache. My boyfriend has one.
Speaker 1: I'm okay with it.
Speaker 2: These are all good guesses, not the correct one. Keep them coming though. On the talkback Mike on the iHeart app. We are going to play more of them coming up.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I'll be having a good Tuesday. Let's you're stuck in a bay Bridge traffic that will ruin your day. But hanging there, Thanks for hanging with the JV Show. We're playing what the bleep? Or hopefully you can win this JV Show.
Speaker 1: Chug Mug just.
Speaker 2: Gonna be the first person I guess today's bleeped out word.
Speaker 1: Here's today's clip.
Speaker 4: Do you mind if a guy has a big hairy or are you making him shave it?
Speaker 2: I remember this is a family show. Okay, keep that in mind. Let's go through some of your guesses.
Speaker 11: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 4: It's Cat from Dublin and I think the bleeped out word of the day is eyebrow. Yes, get that big caterpillar being a waist boy from me.
Speaker 1: That's a good day.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my boyfriend has two ginormous, very bushy eyebrows.
Speaker 1: He's got the caterpillars, but I love them.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 11: This is Ethan from Conquered.
Speaker 4: My guess for the bleeped out word is armpit.
Speaker 1: I say, armpit. What do you feel about the armpit? Hair? I don't mind armpit hair.
Speaker 4: I don't mind either you.
Speaker 1: Is it that long yet? The trimm itt? No, but it's just one of those things.
Speaker 3: That will you start putting deodoran on and it's just like it's just like the hair is just smearing all around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of.
Speaker 3: I give it a little trim every now and again. Why not, that's weird you trim yours?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's not weird.
Speaker 3: More.
Speaker 1: The answer is big hairy back, big Harry.
Speaker 2: Laugh at the How do you guys feel about that? Ladies just like chest hair for it.
Speaker 4: I actually prefer chest hair over back hair.
Speaker 1: Obviously, imagine that ball in the front.
Speaker 2: You're shaming some people.
Speaker 4: There's probably some people there.
Speaker 3: Tell me you think there's some of the only girl's hair on their back but can't grow hair on their chest.
Speaker 1: Billions, there are zero people listening billions of.
Speaker 4: People in the world.
Speaker 3: There's got to be one person, yeah, someone, but that for they listening to our show.
Speaker 1: I think I'm going to save space. Hey, jav family, this is Angelina from Alabama.
Speaker 12: Is it a toe?
Speaker 2: Okay from Alabama?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 1: It's so used Today's clip unbleeped.
Speaker 4: Do you mind if a guy has a big hairy toe or are you making him shave it?
Speaker 1: And will you ladies?
Speaker 4: I don't mind toe, Harry, I don't either unless it's like a bush on there, like if I.
Speaker 2: Can't, you know, like unless it's like a.
Speaker 4: Lot of hair, that's possible, like if you have a lot of hair to where I.
Speaker 1: Call, how's your toe? Bush? Camera the camel A riety lady. Let's get some shout outs. Rescue. Let's rescue justice as fast as we can from this.
Speaker 3: All right, First, Angelina and Alabama.
Speaker 1: She had our very first put answer. And of course I just checked the range, you guys to show.
Speaker 3: Number one in Alabama. Thank you so much, shoes, Thank Angelina. She'll be sipping hot coffee brand new JV.
Speaker 1: Show Chuck mug.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: Several other people came with the Craig canswer this morning. Most people though on.
Speaker 3: Chest back arms, ears, Harry noses, Harry dogs, Harry Katz, A lot of those guesses. But Victor and San Jose he gets, so did Frankie and Hidden Valley. Savannah and Hayward had it. So did Meghan and Rohnert park YESSETI and Conquered had it.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: Yessetti was up? Jackie and Hayward had it. So did our buddy Diana and San Jose, Darryl and sunny Vale had it correct.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 11: Darrel?
Speaker 3: Was up aj and Mantika amongst a few other people.
Speaker 1: But you all weren't fast enough. Were usually trying this morning.
Speaker 3: If somebody from Alabama's getting it faster than the slowest people on the in the entire United States and they got it before you, we got problems. Come on, Wow, I'm just kidding Alabamians, little joking.
Speaker 2: We'll do it again tomorrow.
Speaker 11: Vibe.
Speaker 2: What do you guys say?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's good to name the JV show on Wild ninety four nine, quick.
Speaker 15: Shout out, Good morning JV show. This is Bronte from Martinez, so known as Missus Riddell to all the lashoon tiss bullpups who are running for our first ever student leadership today missus lets missus Barcelona, and I want to give you all a big shout out and let you know we're so.
Speaker 2: Proud of you.
Speaker 15: Can't wait to see the results of the election. You're all going to do an amazing job on your speeches.
Speaker 3: Let's go, bullpups, go bullpup.
Speaker 1: Wait, that was like a bullpup like, yeah, something cuter.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's go to the phone. It's well Toddy for nine, and Hi, who is this.
Speaker 7: Hi? It's is Christi and Martinez.
Speaker 1: Chris Christy Christiane was what was your name?
Speaker 2: Christy?
Speaker 1: Respect?
Speaker 2: Obviously? All right, girl, you are on to play the JV Show.
Speaker 1: You have no game.
Speaker 2: This is our trivia game. We're gonna ask you for it. Trivia questions. Look, you only need three, right, You're allowed to miss one and.
Speaker 4: You'll win two tickets to see Kaigo at Chase Center.
Speaker 2: All right, okay, can you get it done?
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 2: Here's question number one. Francis Scott Key was the author of what patriotic song?
Speaker 7: Start single?
Speaker 6: Dinner?
Speaker 3: Yeah, easy, easy, peasy, lemon squeeze.
Speaker 1: Alright.
Speaker 3: Question number two, Crabs, shrimp, and lobsters are all part of what family of animals?
Speaker 1: Station y? Good one?
Speaker 11: Look at you?
Speaker 2: Okay, here's question?
Speaker 1: Are you marine biologist? Question Question number three?
Speaker 2: Football field is one hundred yards long? But if you add the two end zones in U, if you add the if you add those two end zones in how long is the total length of the field?
Speaker 3: Okay, you just smart on the smartest JV Show listener time ever in history. All Right, Question number four, you don't even need this one. This one is just for funzies because you already aced the first three. What herb gives pesto sauce, it's green color.
Speaker 1: Angel I gotta start making the questions. But when I do that, everyone's like the questions they're too hard. Congratulations, nice job.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be seeing Kaigo live. This is October fourth, so that's actually an abousit week. Having a week and a half, it's already gonna be October. Yeah, but next week we're actually I think exactly one week away from the first day of October.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Wow, well, congratulations, great job, Thank you. I'm gonna put you on a hold for that winning Hang on there, Graham, do we have.
Speaker 1: That was refreshing? By the way, that was refreshing. Somebody just like.
Speaker 3: Bang, bang bang the question. It's easy, way to go love it. A lot of shout outs, a lot of moms and assorted persons in my DM. I want to say this one, happy belated sixth birthday, Hayden. And that is from mom Jeanie. Don't you know my wife and my DMS you guys, she wants to say happy birthday to her husband Douglas. That's from Jane and the kiddies Dojah, Donnie and Felicia too, so happy birthday. Happy ninth birthday to Raphael and that's from Mom Sylvia.
Speaker 1: Also, happy ninth birthday to Gideon. That is from Mom and Dad.
Speaker 3: Another husband in my DMS, you guys, he wants us to wish his wife, Samantha happy birthday, she says. He says she's an amazing wife and wonderful mother, and that's from Bryant Leon. So happy birthday, Samantha. Happy eighth birthday to Matteas and that is from mommy and Papa, So happy eighth birthday, Matia. And finally, another husband in my DM slid on in there. He wants to say Happy thirty fifth birthday to Maria Leopoldo from Mike and kids Kale and Marielle.
Speaker 1: So happy birthday Maria.
Speaker 11: God, it's all the stuff. Do you need to know? What's hot and music, movies.
Speaker 12: Shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the bay.
Speaker 2: Another resurface clip from another celeb talking about Ditty's freak off.
Speaker 1: So last hour we.
Speaker 2: Played an old clip from Chloe Kardashian on Our Family's show talking about going to a party and Diddy was there and Justin Bieber was there, and she says everyone was naked. Now, if you missed that, you can go back and podcast the JV Show. But shake and each check this out.
Speaker 1: Start yourself before you wreck yourself.
Speaker 2: Back in twenty nineteen, Ashton Kutcher was on Hot Ones and he refused to talk about what happened at these Diddy parties.
Speaker 1: Diddy party stories, they are a favorite genre of anecdote. If you yeah, wow, Okay, I've got a lot I can't tell. Can't tell that one either. I mean, like actually cycling through the Diddy party stories, maya that was like some weird re membory.
Speaker 2: Length, like you would not give any details.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's how a lot of people would respond in all of these interviews.
Speaker 3: I feel like Ashton Kutcher has sort of been at the center of a few yes, yeahs and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah and Andy were pretty They've gone, you know, sat court side of basketball games together. They're pretty tight.
Speaker 1: Weird.
Speaker 2: By the way, since Diddy's arrest, there's been a spike in music streams. Of course, according to Illuminate, their data and analytics company, they say Diddy's music catalog has seen an over eighteen percent increase in streams in the week since he was arrested.
Speaker 3: We saw that same spike with art streams with r Kelly and everyone we were learning about his streams.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 2: If Bill Cosby had a record, that would have doubled in.
Speaker 1: Streams as well.
Speaker 2: All right, so what is going on with Taylor Swift and Travis Kelcey. As you probably know, she was not at the Chiefs game in Atlanta on Sunday. You guys probably saw that viral video of Travis Kelcey sitting there looking all sad and everyone, yeah, because said it was because Taylor wasn't there.
Speaker 1: It wasn't.
Speaker 2: Actually, who knows.
Speaker 1: You should have been happy.
Speaker 3: The NFL helped them win that game by the most egregious non call seen in years, blatant pass interference.
Speaker 2: Did you watch the game?
Speaker 1: This is what I wanted to ask you, Granma, But I've seen that clip and it was so I.
Speaker 2: Wanted to ask Graham if you've seen any Chiefs games recently, because there's a lot of talk about Patrick Mahomes. You know, he and Travis Kelsey are like this, They're like tight, one of the best, you know, relationships on the field as well, according to to sports fans, but lately, like Patrick hasn't been giving him the ball, and he said an interview that's because he's just being guarded by other players, like way too tough. But then fans are like, uh no, he's been wide open here, there, and here, and you're just ignoring him completely on the field.
Speaker 1: So fans think there's some type.
Speaker 2: Of beef between them, and maybe with Taylor and Brittany Mahomes as well, which we've talked about before. And so either Taylor didn't want to go to the game on Sunday because of the weird vibes, or maybe Travis asked her not to go because he wasn't getting the ball anyways because of whatever's going on with him and Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess it's possible, but teams also have to they game plan just for Travis, for the two of them, For Travis Kelce like he has a knack for getting open when Patrick Mahomes is scrambling.
Speaker 1: I think it's just the Chiefs offense as a whole.
Speaker 3: It's just not very Their record looks good, but they very easily could have lost all their games so far. And yeah, Travis Kelsey had thirty yards receiving. Last Kay his numbers have been both of their numbers, both Patrick Mahomes and Travis Kelsey. He asked me, the numbers have been very pedestrian. More so Travis Kelcey. His numbers been very underwhelming. And had you listened to my prize picks, I give out my picks and last year I said, shade Shade, this is I'm calling this the Taylor Swift Shade picks. And it was going picking less than on Patrick mahomes passing total and less than on Travis Kelsey's receiving total.
Speaker 1: And you would have won had you listened. Yeah, both of them went way under But you but you think no beef. I don't know. I think there's something at the end of the.
Speaker 3: Day you want to win so bad you put some petty little beef aside and you throw your boy the ball that's going to help you win the game.
Speaker 1: I don't know that's true, Graham. What are you having trending? All right?
Speaker 3: A flurry of new laws have been assigned by Governor Newsom as the legislative deadline in California rapidly approaches September thirtieth, that's the last day new bills that have been approved all the way up to his desk can be signed into law. Yesterday he signed four new bills, all which tackle some element of cracking down on illegal side shows. So sideeshow participate, listeners, listen up. We have some of those, right, we have some listeners that, yeah, go to sideshows, well, watch out. We've seen cities and counties passing their own laws over the past couple of years, many of those here in the Bay Area. But now we're getting some state wide laws. These new laws are going to impose stricter penalties, increase accountability, and strengthen what law enforcement can do when they respond to side shows.
Speaker 1: The states can have greater euthority to impound your car.
Speaker 3: Including those of spectators and anybody that's aiding or promoting any sort of illegal side show or illegal street race. So you've been warned. Wow, harsh penalties statewide now if just even if you are a spectator at one of these things. Really trying to crack down the fact that there were four new laws all that all passed through the state House and Senate all the way up to his desk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the JV Show. On Wild ninety four.
Speaker 16: JV Show, familiar Eric from San Jose. I just wanted to reach out. The day is funny here, guys. Costco finally has Ghost Energy Drinks. But all you cappy an addicts, the day is finally here.
Speaker 6: Let's go.
Speaker 4: I win is a win.
Speaker 16: I don't care, but I don't care what anybody says.
Speaker 1: I want us a win.
Speaker 16: I'll beheaded there right now.
Speaker 6: Let me know if you guys want some, I'll be headed nowhere. Don't ahead meet there?
Speaker 16: All done?
Speaker 6: Love you guys, take it easy, go with steelers.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I watch your mouth. Are you excited that Ghost will be carried at Costco?
Speaker 3: Now? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I never really go to Costco, but yes, I love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I go and I buy the Energy drinks there for Energy Drink Fridays here on the JV Show. And I just bought the twenty four pact of Celsius or whatever. But now Ghost is going to be there.
Speaker 4: Yes, although Selena did say she's cutting back up except for Energy Drink Friday, right, except for those are exempt.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about John Fisher.
Speaker 2: He pens this letter, this heartfelt letter to A's fan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, the biggest thing happening in the Bay Area over the next three days. These are the final three games ever at the Colisseum for the Oakland A's. It's a series against the Texas Rangers. First pitch tonight six point forty, leading up to the Thursday's game, which will be the final game ever played by the A's at the Colisseum. And John Fisher, who's the billionaire owner of the A's, has got all his money from Mommy and Daddy they owned the Gap, and then he got to own a baseball team, and he's been just a horrible, horrible owner, and he's obviously taking the team to Sacramento and then ultimately to Vegas. Well, yeah, he penned this long thank you letter to Oakland fans, and John Fisher being the last person that Oakland fans want to hear from. He is a public enemy number one. People obviously had a lot of reactions and responses to the letter, as they should, because where have you been, dude? Now you're going to come out and try to thank fans and also try to say, oh, well, we tried to get a deal done, and we had all these sites to get a new thing here and it just didn't happen. Shut up, you wanted to go to Vegas the entire time.
Speaker 1: Yea, so can it.
Speaker 3: One of the things I did think was funny as people were quick to critique the grammar in the letters. You have a very embarrassing spelling mistake. And today, you, guys, is National Grammar Day. Wow, so we can talk about this. He had a misspelling. He was reminiscing about the great moments and iconic moment moments in the franchise, and he brought up a game three the bay Bridge Series was in nineteen eighty nine, if you don't know, Giants were playing the A's in the World Series, and during Game three there was a massive earthquake, the Loma preata preata earthquake. He spelled it. He spelled preator wrong. He spelled the p r e I t A. We all know I before E except after C. So he spelled Loma prata earthquake. And fans were busting him out on that misspelling. But that was obviously the least of the things that they were upset about. People were upset top to bottom of everything. He had to say, the audacity of this guy. Yeah, and you know the thing that's been bugging me and I this was before his letter came out. Yesterday, When I drive over the Bay Bridge on my way home, there's, you know, one of those big digital billboards, and so it's rotating different ads, and one of them that always pops up is it says thank you Oakland, And.
Speaker 1: You're just like, what are you doing? What are you doing?
Speaker 6: Do you not know?
Speaker 1: We hate you? Like stop? Like that signed bugs me when I read it. I read it in like this condescending, like you know the relationship.
Speaker 2: No, it is like you know the relationship between you and the fans and how everyone is feeling right now. Don't thank us like you're leaving this awesome I mean, you are leaving this awesome place, but this is what you wanted all along.
Speaker 3: And then you write this letter, this letter where basically you're accepting no accountability for what's happening. That's what's really frustrating a lot of fans. I am curious to see what happens at the games this week. I write an article about how players and coaches in the AI's have already been warned about a particularly that final game. Don't be out taking pictures with your family on the field. You don't know what the fans might do. And all the Oakland fans are very upset by that, like the you know, you know, they're insinuating like, well, all this bad stuff's gonna happen in trash is gonna get thrown on the field and the Colosseum is going to get.
Speaker 1: Destroyed in all this. I don't think that's going to happen.
Speaker 3: I don't think so either, And that's what's upsetting a lot of also upsetting a lot of Oakland fans that are going to go for that final game.
Speaker 1: We know it's sold out.
Speaker 3: I'm sure I haven't checked to see if today's game or tomorrow's game. I wouldn't be surprised if they're going to be sellouts or close to as well as people kind of go to see their final game there. But that was also upsetting a lot of Oakland fans that they were basically saying, well, these fans are going to just trash the coliseum and all these posts on social media like don't trash at the Oakland roots and other people play here, please don't wreck the call.
Speaker 1: See you know, it's like, let's say I assume it.
Speaker 3: Will be a respectful and kind of heartfelt farewell for everybody that's there enjoying that last you know, that last game Giant side Joe in the parking lot. Though we know that all happened the city before the state use state laws going to effect, so get that in. But no, it's a it's a it's a very sad week and it's definitely the end of a major, major era.
Speaker 1: In Bayer sports history. It's a shame.
Speaker 6: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Are people going to go to like the river Cats?
Speaker 2: Like do we boycott that now? Like they're going to be playing in Sacramento at the river Cats Stadium?
Speaker 1: Like what what's the move?
Speaker 2: What are I think people will go?
Speaker 1: I think some people. I think some fans want to, but you're just not gonna go.
Speaker 2: I get I get wanting to go now to the Colisee in these final games. You know, there's just a lot of sentimental value in that.
Speaker 4: But I mean, I think the people that are sticking with the team will still go and want to.
Speaker 3: Support, right, I mean that stadium only holds what twenty eight people or something that's funny small or tiny, and they still won't sell it out.
Speaker 1: So it's a good deal.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, I look, the attendance numbers here have been down, you know for several years. They've been, you know, bottom in all of Major League Baseball, and that largely is in response to A's ownership and how the people are feeling. You know, they're voting with their dollars, and I respect that. You don't want to put money in the pocket of a guy who's taking your team away. Do they want to go support him now that he's taken the team away and taken I would hope not take him to Sacramento. If you want to go watch a game at one hundred and twenty degree heat with friends, go for it.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, All right, freckle check, freckle check, freckle check. We're all connected.
Speaker 2: So look down.
Speaker 1: That sounds creepy, Yeah, it does a little bit.
Speaker 4: Look down at your at your wrist on your left hand, risk your land side wrist or like the drost, so like palm down, Yeah, do you have any freckles by there?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, Okay, Graham, you're not connected, sitty, you're.
Speaker 2: Not connected to us, not like all my risk, but like lower on my arm so you do have one, I mean yeah, but it's not on my wrist.
Speaker 4: So yeah, below almost below the risk, close to the risk. Okay, then yes, Oh my gosh, I have one too, And everybody seems to have one and that spot, you guys, we are all connected.
Speaker 1: Why I might have one?
Speaker 4: People on social media are just sharing, you know, the pictures of their arm, and everybody seems to have a freckle that's like around that area. So everybody's like freaking out, like what does this mean?
Speaker 1: What does it mean?
Speaker 3: If if driving check your arm, if you have said fore arm, I'd be like, yes, because they're right here. I got one on each side so closer to the elbow though, I mean we're closer to the elbow, but top.
Speaker 4: Of the arm that's far less connected to us.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm like, I'm like a distant freckle relative.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's closer to the wrist, but dermatologists actually say there's nothing really deep to it.
Speaker 3: Up.
Speaker 4: It actually might just be too due to a sun exposure. Everyone, you know, everybody puts their hands on there. But everybody was freaking out sharing pictures like what does this mean?
Speaker 1: There is something on my left foot? What that thing is, I might need to get that checked out. Oh have hair on it, there's a hair grown out of it. Up, you go to the doctor. They're going to make you do that, all.
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 1: I'm going.
Speaker 3: Also, I might need some stitches in my thumb. Almost sliced my thumb up yesterday, you guys. What happened, Holy bloody mass was disgusting.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, you know what a putty knife is.
Speaker 3: It's like puttying some nail holes and it's just like a metal thin It's like a little thin spatulo looking thinka thing.
Speaker 1: And I don't know what I did.
Speaker 3: I wasn't there normally not that sharp, but I must have just I was doing something and I just right at the right angle and it sliced deep.
Speaker 1: You guys, I might have seen the bomb. Whatever it was great. You have pictures. I'd love to see it, would not. I was finding old dusty band aids on the jopside. I didn't have my first aid kits, A little lacking out there, and I kept wrapping it up. Selena whole shirt covered it. But pictures, I'd love to see something like that everywhere. But I can open it up for you. Lare because I haven't taken that.
Speaker 2: I would love that.
Speaker 1: I will this band aid all night.
Speaker 2: Because I'm trying to get it to like, you know, he'll amazing. I will all right, So why women are attracted to married men? There's this woman who does a podcast and she's like she has people like write in and ask questions or whatever. It's really boring.
Speaker 1: But anyways, she has podcast. It's boring.
Speaker 2: She has somebody right in. And he was talking about how he's been married for two and a half years and since getting married, he has never had so many women approach him and like show interest in him, and he was like, uh, is this normal? And so she put up a poll and she was asking guys, have more women hit on you since being married? And seventy four percent said yes, Graham, have you noticed anything like this you're you're a married man, Yeah, do more women seem interested in you now that you're like taken?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I think marriage opposite.
Speaker 3: But when I was younger and in a relationship, that's when every every you know, every girl wanted something and you were just like, where is this? And then the second you break up with whoever you're with, and then you're single they're gone, They're nowhere.
Speaker 1: To be found.
Speaker 3: They're like texting them like, hey, remember that when nope, okay, you're no, Hey remember maybe I was the one that Nope, they're all gone, they vanished, and then the second you get back in a relationship, they're all back.
Speaker 2: So I feel like this kind of goes hand in hand because a lot of people weighed in and they're like, yeah, it's because you see a guy who's in a relationship or married in this case, and they see somebody who is you know, they got clean clothes, their hair is they're they're even stable, they're put together. They they're not afraid of commitment clearly because they're they're married. They're showing that they can, you know, be invested in a relationship into a lot of women, that's all you want really, and so that's very attractive.
Speaker 4: But why would you want someone who is already doing that but for somebody else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're just seeing that side of them. Yeah, you're seeing that relationship material. Yes, because you're.
Speaker 4: Seeing that Like ooh, do you guys think that this is the same for women or is it the opposite?
Speaker 2: Like do guys find it more.
Speaker 1: Attractive when women no, I guess that's a good question.
Speaker 3: I know, girl, we don't. We're not like, hope, look at her. Now that she's married off, she's wife material.
Speaker 1: We don't care. Really, Yeah, Like, I don't think that's that.
Speaker 11: Not at all.
Speaker 4: I don't think a lot of women. I think there's a lot of women that also don't see it left that way. I don't look at someone who's married in my loins set a place like that's not a thing that happens.
Speaker 3: I think guys when they're out looking ladies, though they feel prospective qualities, aren't that Ooh, she does have the ability to be in a relationship. I feel like women are more relation wanting to be in relationship driven, and guys aren't. Like I never noticed her before, but now that she's got a ring on, she can do it. She can't be in a relationship like we're never.
Speaker 1: Standards are so long, different different interests.
Speaker 4: It's because we want those qualities and guys just don't have it.
Speaker 1: I just want the.
Speaker 2: Body and another pole. Ninety percent of single women admitted to being attracted to a man that they believe was already taken, but only fifty nine percent of the those women cared whether or not he was single.
Speaker 1: So just because there's a goal that you can't score.
Speaker 2: Well, fifty nine percent of women, Yeah, I don't care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't care. Yeah, shame on you. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Yes, you were just telling us how we all have the same freckle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, apparently we're connected.
Speaker 1: It's on the.
Speaker 2: Left hand palm down somewhere like on your wrist area a little below that. We all have a freckle right there, except for grand Ya that it doesn't.
Speaker 1: I don't know what this thing is. I think you need to get look like skin cancer.
Speaker 2: Oh that's well, I guess that still counts. You still have something there.
Speaker 7: Good morning, JAV Show. I wanted to comment about the freckle on the left arm. So there was this trend I think about a year ago that was about the same thing, and they said, if you have one in that spot or like in that area, you come from a witch lineage. So if you have one, Selena and Jazz, you are a witch as I.
Speaker 1: So I can see that makes sense. Yeah, I can definitely see that.
Speaker 4: Is that why we're so in tune with astrology and.
Speaker 1: Every she said witch or bitch. Oh, I thought she said, bitch. Oh that one I can see witch. No, yeah, no, not your Hey, guys, just curious, what color is that freckle on your arm that you guys have.
Speaker 11: I'm looking down it in my arm, and I.
Speaker 2: Have lots of spots, but I also have carotosis polaris, so I have no idea what I'm looking at, just a lot of bumps.
Speaker 1: I guess that constellation of stars.
Speaker 2: Oh that sounds beautiful, that does. Yeah, my freckles normal freckle color.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mine is true.
Speaker 1: Just like gram what color is your skin cancer that.
Speaker 11: You have there?
Speaker 1: Turquoise and red and oh that's sorry, it's bleeding and then brown to get that checked out.
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, you said you wear wet size shoe thirteen.
Speaker 1: All right, well, listen to this team.
Speaker 4: There is someone out there with way bigger feet and he's just sixteen years old, you guys. He's a teen from Michigan with size twenty three.
Speaker 1: Why shoes twenty three? What is he eight feet tall?
Speaker 4: Bruh, he must be but twenty three. His mom recently shared that a pair of shoes literally cost him fifteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh to be special, maid pair, Yep, Fields still growing. Well, he's he's just sixteen years old.
Speaker 4: I feel like you're still growing at that age. Okay, wet size shoes twenty three.
Speaker 2: Okay, Shack wears It twenty two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna say, give me Shack. You gotta be pretty close to each other.
Speaker 4: Graham, at a size thirteen shoes, do you have a hard time finding shoes?
Speaker 3: There are fewer options at thirteen usually when you I mean now with the you know, with the internet, you can get anything. But before when you go to a shoe store, it always just was like get capped out, usually at twelve, Like can I get that in a thirteen?
Speaker 1: Twelve twelve twel like special shoes?
Speaker 3: No, I mean you could always find you can eventually find thirteen's, but a lot of your first choices they didn't have.
Speaker 1: It would always be at twelve.
Speaker 4: Selena, there are more.
Speaker 3: I feel like there are more options now because kids are getting bigger, their feet are getting bigger.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: This next generation is bigger. Yeah, wow, sixth graders. Now you're like you in high school.
Speaker 4: I know I can still shop in the kids section, and I think, Selena, you probably.
Speaker 1: Can't shoe to you. Guys wear five and a half.
Speaker 4: Yeah, five and a half in women, sometimes you could do a five second.
Speaker 1: That's like big kids. Five and a half is the big kids, because the big kids.
Speaker 4: And then if you're if you're getting sneakers and they're boy sizes, then it's I think four or four and a half something something like that.
Speaker 1: They're tiny.
Speaker 3: Did your feet grow after your pregnancy? Is Selena Kate, my wife says her feet got bigger following being pregnant. I don't think mine really like stay bigger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, they'll stay. I don't think mine really did.
Speaker 2: Maybe a little wider if anything, but I can't talk if it's from pregnancy or from crocs.
Speaker 3: Oh the cross yeah, Crockby, I don't know that flatten out a little bit, Yeah, a little wider.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like that going on.
Speaker 4: I have one foot that's like slightly wider than the other one. So that's it's not very helpful when trying to find shoes either.
Speaker 2: But so this sixteen year old, where's the size twenty three? So I just looked this up. Beside twenty three, that's fifteen inches healed to tow length.
Speaker 1: That's huge. That is big.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, your foot's the distance from your elbow to the base of your wrist.
Speaker 1: No, that's not true. That is true. I'm trying it right now. It is hold on.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, God, so that you have try that while you're driving to break and then.
Speaker 1: Get it on the dash and make sure you're streaming.
Speaker 4: And then leave us a talk back while you're doing all that too.
Speaker 1: Yes on. That means this kid's got some long forearms. What long for him?
Speaker 2: Crazy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's one of those things that I don't know why that is, but they always seem to match up. Your foot's that same distance.
Speaker 1: And so I read that he holds the world record now for like the biggest Yes, so twenty whatever. Yeah, maybe maybe.
Speaker 4: Crazy living or something or it says he has the world's biggest feet. But this might just be because it is for the Guinness World Record. So this might just be of the people who have entered because.
Speaker 1: I don't have a team category.
Speaker 3: There's got to have been a dude in the NBA that's had bigger than a Shack size shoe, I don't think. So there's some dudes in there that have been seven over taller than Shack. Yes, Shack's not the tallest people. There are people Victor Webbin Yama. What size shoot does that guy wear? Oh he's like seven six or something? Or how tall is that dude? There's a lot of really tall people and they've got big floppy feet.
Speaker 1: Now I got to do some feet investigating.
Speaker 2: I'm going to do that while we're playing Sabrina Carpenter Hottest Please.
Speaker 12: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in THEA and Trending is sponsored by Stanford Medical Children's Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 2: So Hailey Bieber's dad posted something very cryptic.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we've all we all.
Speaker 2: Know about the relationship I think between Bieber and Diddy. Justin Bieber spent a lot of time with Diddy when he was a teenager, and in the videos that we've seen that have gone viral, he looked very uncomfortable whenever he was around Diddy, and Diddy was like talking about, oh yeah, we're going to party for forty eight hours. And there was a follow up video from like the next year when did He's like, bro, why you been dodging my phone calls, like at one point Bieber was avoiding him. So it's a really weird dynamic to think about. Uh, there's a porse that since Ditty's arrest, Bieber has just like shut down and is almost having a hard time like processing everything. So here's what Hailey Bieber's dad posted on TikTok yesterday.
Speaker 17: You have heard the expression the calm before the storm. There is always a calm for the storm, but then so is there another calm after the storm? And in that letter, calm is the preparation for the next storm.
Speaker 2: What I think he's on one if I'm being honest. The video is kind of weird, but people think he could be talking about justin Bieber like something is about to happen.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't would it surprise you at all? If he starts getting dragged at this time, wouldn't surprise me at all? Like, not at all.
Speaker 3: I think it's I think there's going to create a long list of people that get dragged into this and we find out and what they did or what they saw and what they claimed they didn't see.
Speaker 1: There's gonna be a lot that comes out.
Speaker 4: We're going to look at a lot of people I just want to know when they're going to talk to j Lo, Like, I just want to hear what.
Speaker 3: She has squeaky cleaning this whole thing. I don't get how she's like, I got to distract people. Let's get divorced, Ben, Let's get divorced. That'll distract people from this. Let's get divorced and sell her ninety million dollar house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but people haven't forgot about her. She's gonna have to speak it at some point. All right, let's talk about Jojo Seawah's latest magazine cover.
Speaker 1: Go to JB Morning Show. That is our Instagram and magazines.
Speaker 4: Yeah, digital ones.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's like an actual like physical copy, but yeah, Jojo Seewah on the cover of Lady Gun magazine. What do you guys think about her cover photo?
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie no, whoa what? Graham?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 1: What do you think about it? Am I looking at her? Lady Gun?
Speaker 4: That is the name of the magazine.
Speaker 1: Yea, That's what I meant. Yeah, So I love Glorilla's comment on this.
Speaker 2: Sure see her Lady go Please go to Jamie Morning Show. Glorilla commented. She said, Okay, Moose knuckled.
Speaker 3: That's beyond you remember the clip from her song Smirks the Great Name of the Mooks.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm showing up my emotional I don't. That's a different species of animal there.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, the comments on this, please you know what?
Speaker 2: I love that jo Josie What doesn't care what anybody else thinks though when it comes to music, her videos photo. I love that she's just doing her I think that's amazing.
Speaker 1: But please go see this cover this cover photo.
Speaker 2: Jamie Morning Show Graham, what do you have in trending?
Speaker 1: Already?
Speaker 3: New list was just put out ranking the rudest cities in the United States?
Speaker 14: What how is this new? It just is?
Speaker 1: And two of the top fifteen were right here in the Bay Area.
Speaker 3: This list was put out by a company called Prepley, and they took into account things like talking on speaker phone while in public places, watching loud videos, or listening to music playing that out loud again in public, not acknowledging stranger's presence, or just totally being absorbed by your phones and not acknowledging others at all. And they found Oakland was the fifth rudest city in the United States. Meanwhile, San Francisco also made the list at number fourteen. How do you guys feel about this assessment of our two Bay Area cities that we're very proud of.
Speaker 2: I used to live in Oakland. I didn't find like people were super rude there. I feel like San Francisco is way ruder you think so.
Speaker 4: I've actually I feel like I've been met with a lot of really nice people when I go on the streets to ask for chugwheel questions. But I don't know.
Speaker 1: Miami took the top spot in the entire country.
Speaker 3: Is rudest city in the United States, followed by Philadelphia no surprise there, and tamp Boston on the list. Boston was number six on number six on the list, Tampa, everyone's been in third place. Now Here's where I thought was interesting. The least rude cities in the country Omaha, Minneapolis, and San Diego.
Speaker 1: I've spent a lot of time in San Diego, and the amount.
Speaker 3: Of douche bros there with their fat build hats and they're pulled up black tube socks or whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't know, you can tell you're in Sandio. I didn't find the.
Speaker 3: People to be overly as friendly there, just you know whatever, my that's just you know, my truth.
Speaker 1: That's just my truth.
Speaker 3: But I know a lot of nice people from San Diego, but just in general and find people overly friendly. All right, And speaking of Oakland really quick, I do want to give another reminder today tomorrow, Thursday, these are your last chances to see the O's a's play at the Coliseum before they have a three game series with the Texas Rangers and their final homestand before they head to play in Sacramento next season. First pitch tonight is that six forty so all I was going to be on this final three games.
Speaker 1: It is happening, all right, Thank you, Graham The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.