Speaker 1: It's your birthday, baby, We're ready at its time anywhere.
Speaker 2: She's about to get weird. You're prepared for it to get weird.
Speaker 3: Thinks you're gonna get weird.
Speaker 2: It's getting weird. I'm gonna get real weird with it. Let's get weird. Let's get it. Where?
Speaker 1: Where? Get?
Speaker 2: Where? Are you ready to get weird with Hoodie and Eric?
Speaker 1: I'm ready to tell because you list to the two hundred and twenty fourth episode of Let's Get Weird and Sexy.
Speaker 3: My name's Hodie's me, i'mware, Yeah, your name's Eric.
Speaker 1: And every week we come together give you the weird stories from our lives, the streets, the sheets, the ups, the downs, they all arounds anurinus and just have a good time. Celebrate someone's birthday. Ima saying whose birthday it is? But it's not mine, it's not yours. I'll tell you that. So you're gonna infer whose birthday it is?
Speaker 2: September August, No, you're January.
Speaker 1: Hey, if you want to give me multiple guests, baby, everybody, this is your birthday, right, No, I'll get you get next what to do? Uh?
Speaker 3: But uh, we're in lieu of what the birthday? Boy once.
Speaker 1: We won't talk about it, but he will be going because it is his also his mom's birthday.
Speaker 2: Yes, birthday birthday.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you had to deal with that forty years ago on your birthday, three years ago on your birthday. That's okay. We all going on the dip tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna go to early some steak fre eats early dinner. I just want a French onion soup. I also kind of hope they would cancel. They could cancel so I can just stay home and do nothing.
Speaker 1: Well they cancel, It's a nice thing to look forward to.
Speaker 2: Because it's my parents and they're weird. I mean all parents are awkward and weird. You know, I'm kind of awkward.
Speaker 3: And they want a good dinner.
Speaker 2: Dude. I feel like your dad's like, I don't want a good steak. So the reason why I'm taking them supposed to be just my mom and dad going. My brother got in a reservation. But then my dad was like, I don't want to drive to DC, so you got to drive us. I'm like, ah, so you have to. Yeah, I got to go and do.
Speaker 1: That and be the you know, chauffeur Birthdayssert birthdays are you're gonna get one.
Speaker 3: They dip do them for free.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I should probably a good cremblet or something. You know, I'm not a fan of cle Why it's not a is my If it's on the menu, I'm buying that on the restaurant.
Speaker 2: I don't like it, but not a fan.
Speaker 3: They dip.
Speaker 1: Let's go the dip, which is where everyone in our in our building goes to for fancy things.
Speaker 3: Dessert. Oh, vanilla bean.
Speaker 1: I did have that when and I went for a honeymoon, the staycation honeymoon.
Speaker 3: I had that.
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 3: Vanilla being crembulet.
Speaker 2: That none of that? Just that doesn't sound good. Built chocolate day cream?
Speaker 3: What is that? It's got cream Chantilly in it? What is a cream Chantilly Virginia?
Speaker 2: Get it?
Speaker 1: It kind of looks like a chocolate crimbrewlay a little bit.
Speaker 2: Let's see, yeah, Crimberley.
Speaker 3: It just looks like, uh yeah, it's just it's kind of Crimberlay.
Speaker 2: Not.
Speaker 3: I am not a fan of those two desserts.
Speaker 1: You know what birthday treat you're gonna get? Wants your go to birthday treat? Then an oreo?
Speaker 2: Duh?
Speaker 1: Like you know, you know, if you're going to a restaurant, like it's my birthday and they're like, what dessert do you want?
Speaker 3: What do you want?
Speaker 2: Cheesecake?
Speaker 1: So cheesecake factory. You know, I learned this for More. They don't give you the free cheesecake anymore. What do you mean you gotta buy something if you want the free cheesecake slikes? Yeah, yeah, but originally you could just be like, hey, I want the cheesecake and bounce, But now you gotta buy something. Oh you could do that, yeah, so More and I would routinely, because their birth there was like two weeks ago, would pick up like all desserts and do a little tour like to get all the thing. And they're like, all right, cheesecake factory. That's what she actually went on a birthday and like great, we'll get it after dinner. And they're like, no, you have to buy something like ten dollars or more to get the free slice. Get coke, what's not ten dollars, or we'll get a large coke, coke five coke dollars at that point, just get a whole give me ten cokes, give me ten dollars. A cheesecake factory not any maybe one appall a side of corn man and cheesake.
Speaker 2: Fact, because they got rid of the best sandwich ever. It was a shrimp It was a shrimp salad sandwich that is so good. No sand shrimp salad sandwich from from cheesecake factory that my boy Blake introduced me to.
Speaker 3: Salad. Oh no, no, no, no, shrimp.
Speaker 2: Salad sandwich that right there.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm looking for it all right, bacon on it a shrimp salads, grilled shrimp and bacon club.
Speaker 3: That's not shrimp salad.
Speaker 2: You know, it's to but it's like a salady like it's like a Mayo e ches shrimp. It's in there, Boppy, such a good.
Speaker 1: Sn You're a sucker for a club sandwich, aren't you? Uh yeah, yeah no, I really am, like it's bad.
Speaker 2: There is one night I was out with my two buddies, Steven and Frankie, and we went to not tasty diner. Oh my god, Steak an egg, the one on Wisconsin Avenue. It's over twenty four hours. You know, it's a diner spots one does, yes, as one does at three o'clock in the morning after late night infesda and they got Frankie got this beautiful waffle with Reese peanut butter ice cream on top of it, and Steven got this beautiful breakfast like entree, and I got a club And I tell you, I've never seen two men look at me with such hate and anger and get yeah. I'm like, I just want to like, yeah, I like the meats in my mouth and the honey mustard. So they almost made me walk home.
Speaker 3: Well, so a club sandwich will do that?
Speaker 1: Do you?
Speaker 2: A club sandwich is so good?
Speaker 3: Though it's okay.
Speaker 2: I had actually had a club sandwich in London and it was delicious.
Speaker 3: It was the best.
Speaker 2: It was like a like real chicken bacon and like I don't I mean, and that was the hand was the bacon. That's what they called a club and it was actually really good and the chips were delicious and the pint was perfectly planting.
Speaker 1: Speaking of your London trip, we finally get to talk about it, I know, we get to talk about from the front to the end, front to butt, front to butt. So how was the flight over there? Flight was easy?
Speaker 3: You sleep?
Speaker 2: I think I slept for like an hour night movie two hours?
Speaker 1: How was your did you get the good seat you wanted.
Speaker 2: Yes, I did get I had an aisle seat, but I had I had a couple next to me, and the guy was next to me. No, they were like sleeping the whole time. And the guy was real skinny and real flexible for you, so he could like he got real tiny in the seat, and I'm like, well, I'm just gonna get big in the seat. I don't care. You're not gonna say anything to me. But I did fall asleep and I didn't eat the the night meal I woke up. When I woke up, they gave us like a They said it was a turkey melt, but it looked like a ham and cheese croissant. They said turkey, but that joint tastes like hama, so they were wrong on that. But the flight was easy PC. I watched a bunch of movies.
Speaker 1: What movies we watch, new movies or old movies?
Speaker 2: Old movies, you know I love old movies. It was whatever was on.
Speaker 1: My one goal is to watch one of the Aftar's on a plane. Just be like you, James Cameron, this, I'm watching this movie.
Speaker 2: You remember you have to remember.
Speaker 3: No, the second one. I've never seen the second one it's bad. It's pretty bad.
Speaker 1: But when I went to land the first time, I watched like four movies. I watched like all the Godzilla movies, like it was like Godzilla and King of the Monsters.
Speaker 2: And then semi Pro. I watched semi prok okay, see I was the first one I watched, and I watch something else. On the way back, I watched, Well, we're not there yet, we'll get it, we'll get we're starting. Landed. Yes, I got in a cab because I landed. I landed. Did you take the Express, the Hawthorne Heathrow Express, which was a long walk but worth it? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I airport you to get there the yeah.
Speaker 2: Got to the train station, got on the thing, was in Paddington within thirty minutes. Got out of Paddington. Was a little confusing. I was like where am I? Because I'm like where am I?
Speaker 1: Howwarts?
Speaker 2: Where's it? Got in a.
Speaker 1: Cab Paddington Bear, but I didn't see the pad You didn't see anything all over that train station.
Speaker 2: So I saw the Paddington and Friends statue, but I didn't see the actual patting. And then I saw someone had built made a Paddington sitting on a on a bench and I walked to it, but there was this American couple that was just sitting there eating lunch, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, can I can I sit down and take a picture the bear.
Speaker 2: But so like, you know what, You're the reason why Americans have a bad rap in this country because you idiots are sitting here and so just taking the picture. Moving on today, got in a cab, took a three minute cab drive. Found out the guy was an American football fan, didn't like soccer, was a fan of rugby, and his favorite team was the Chicago Bears.
Speaker 1: And you're like, I got nothing for you. That's my boss likes to the loves the Bears. No Bears, Chicago Bear down.
Speaker 2: But so then I got to my hotel. The room wasn't ready yet. They held my luggage for me downstairs. And then I went to the Italian Gardens at Kensington Hyde Park.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah you did. And then he got on my proposal spot.
Speaker 2: No I did not.
Speaker 3: It's okay, damn it.
Speaker 1: I was more Kensing in the park than I was Hyde Park, Right, it's the same Kensington Gardens. Well, no, it's a Kenny's park.
Speaker 2: And then Hyde Park are two different parks because I wanted to go to look at Kenny the Palace, but that was on a reconstruction.
Speaker 1: Kensington Park is it's it's Kenston Gardens and Hyde Park, right, So where that river walk that you didn't go past that river?
Speaker 2: I did go past that lake.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you stayed over here. Yes, that's how I knew because here's the thing. The first picture you took, I was like, this bitch went to my original proposal spot I was going to propose to for more of Italian was the Italian Gardens. It's beautiful because I was like, oh, but I was like, there's a lot of people here.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of people.
Speaker 1: It's the first thing off the high off the road exactly.
Speaker 2: But it's beautiful. And then I walked to the Peter pan thing and then I turned around and I was like, well, let me just go back.
Speaker 1: I should have told you this would have been in time for you to get back into Pokemon Go because this park had so many bocus stops.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna play, I'm going to get something to do, Okay. So that was the first day that I did that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so where the Peter Pant statue was took a picture, kept going down the Serpentine, which is a little river walk the.
Speaker 2: Rose Oh my god, on the other side.
Speaker 1: Jesus, there rose things on the other side of it. But I made maur We walked all this whole thing, all the way in that and she was in heels to get to this point. Damn, Andrew, I'm married now, so it's worth it.
Speaker 2: You're crazy, bro.
Speaker 1: You probably didn't see this, but in the winter they shut down half this half of the park. They turn it into like a winter like carnival park that has like a professor really yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I saw his old rolls Royce that was park next to the Tian Gardens, And of course I take a picture of the look right over.
Speaker 3: Here, what's that? Oh yeah? Just did you go to the Albert Memorial? No, that's okay, what's there?
Speaker 1: It's like this this huge like I saw it. Yeah, I see it from Afar. Yeah, but I didn't go to it. And then so that was your photos for me, baby, all right?
Speaker 2: So then I go look right, go back, what's your first puppy went the lot Linster Arms, Noster Lancaster maybe it was Lancaster Arms, No, it was Line Nos long line. It's Linelenster Arms, London, yep Leinster Arms, Okay, Leanster Arms in Paddington. Yeah, yeah, went there, had for my first pint, had some fish and chips. Then I went back out and I walked back to Kensington Palace. Saw the Saint Queen Elizabeth statue. Palace is under construction. Saw a goose.
Speaker 3: Hm, that's nice, that's your son.
Speaker 2: Then I'm inunt buddy Tim met up with me. We went to so.
Speaker 3: You're learned by yourself the first day for that long not really.
Speaker 2: I met up with me. So then I walked basically all of Bay baywater Road are here. Uh huh.
Speaker 3: We're looking at a map right now. So if you want to look at a map to the water.
Speaker 2: Road, gave me bywater Road. I walked all of that, all the way down to keep going Baywater, I walked, Yeah, the London Market, that hotel park lane, I walked all the park lane and then yeah, I made it right here on a four oh.
Speaker 3: Two, which walked instead.
Speaker 2: I walked it too. You started talking.
Speaker 1: It's weird because like there's a line here, but it doesn't go through the park. There's a line on the other side through the Park.
Speaker 2: So then I got all the way down to this parad was and then I met up Tim with a at a bar over there palaces right here, but I didn't know Bucketing Palace was there, and you were that close and I didn't know it was that close. And then I went to a bar over I think white Horse Road zooming a little more. It might tell you where it is. Keep going, keep going in No, you're not, sweetie, the white Horse. No, it wasn't the white Horse. What was it called? But I sat there and I watched a soccer match because Manchester Unit was playing from And then we went to this place called Cole. It was a Mexican restaurant and then you're too.
Speaker 3: Far around, I was, that was Mexican food, and.
Speaker 2: Well, we need to mention we just drank tequila and uh it got me a little turned up from the floor up yeh, because it four to Lesa and these two other tequilas. And then the next and then I went home just at the metro. No, that was the next, Yeah, Queen's Way where I got on the metro at I don't know where it's okay what any anyway, And then I took the tube back home.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then so how was how was the hotel room was it?
Speaker 3: Was it tiny? Was it because you got that queen bed or whatever?
Speaker 2: That queen bed the double bed buddy? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like when we got full beds. They were like, that's it was tight.
Speaker 2: It was atque hotel. It was good. I liked it. Fell asleep.
Speaker 3: You give me a breakfast or no, no, you would pay for it probably. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well they had they had a little cafe, uh huh, and you could buy you could they had a sign you could do an English breakfast or you get a croissant. I got a cissant the next morning and an espresso, and then I started and then I took the tube and then I took the tube all the way to Burrow Market.
Speaker 3: And how was that? Chaos? And that was what Friday?
Speaker 2: That was Friday morning. I got there a little before noon. Beautiful market. Beautiful market. But all those like.
Speaker 3: Tick apple Bee's over there.
Speaker 1: Why is that the thing that popped up out of anything serious?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? So that was Friday. I looked at all the you know, the the strawberries and chocolate not worth it. I didn't do it. The paiea didn't do it. I did do however, though the Black Pig, which was the barbecue sandwich shop pork sandwiches, not a pork sandwich rand of guy fan and the pork wasn't that good either, so it wasn't impressed. But I walked around the market, sat at a little restaurant, had a hamml hammon and cheese and a pint. Then I got up and started walking again, and I saw these tour buses, the double dirckt tour buses, and I was like, no, no, sorry, strict that I got up a market. Then I started walking all the way over to big Ben. Big Ben, I saw all the things. I wanted to go back to the London Bridge and Tower Bridge, but I was just there and I didn't realize.
Speaker 1: That London is right there, Tower bridges, right, the Tower Bridges, it's right next to it here, Yeah yeah, but it's close by, yeah is so.
Speaker 2: Then I made my walk to big Ben. I saw one of those double decker tour buses and I was like, oh, and I saw a guy in a unicycle.
Speaker 1: Well that's not a unicycle, that's the old school bicycle. That's not Oh, it's two wheels there, baby, that's.
Speaker 2: Means. And uh. I took a couple of pictures and then I got on a double decker tour bus and I drove around to get me back to Tower Bridge, and I jumped off and I drove by the dragons. The dragons mean that that you're inside the city, right? Is that? It was what I learned a lot. There's a lot of ramations.
Speaker 1: You didn't like schedule this tour bus. You just got on it.
Speaker 2: Just got on. It does forty two stops on the Red Line.
Speaker 3: And then and you did all forty two of them.
Speaker 2: I did a lot of it. I took a beautiful picture of the Tower Bridge.
Speaker 3: Did you go on it?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: Across the Tower Bridge? Did you go? Did you walk on the floor or on the top.
Speaker 2: I didn't do the upstairs Okay, I didn't do the tour upstairs. I just walked across the bridge and then I walked over to Tower of London.
Speaker 3: Yes, did you go in it?
Speaker 2: No? Because I thought I think I screwed up and I didn't see that the price, yeah, just thirty five pounds.
Speaker 1: It's cheaper of you do like they have a London pass that that's included. But then you gotta do it before you can't do it the day out right.
Speaker 2: So and then I just looked at it and I was like, this is beautiful. Saw an old, old double digger bus. Got back on my bus route and took me back over to the Eye. M hm, did you go on the Eye? No, pad, that is the biggest waste of time out and we have it here. Went back over to Parliament, went to Westminster Abbey. But by the time I got to Westminster Abbey it was three point thirty and the tours were closed. I did get a cool pin, I got a magnet, and I got Max's mom a pen, a pen with a teacup on it. And then I just kept going on the tour bus and you made it over to bucking and Palace, sat there for a little bit, took some pictures, and then where else did I go? Took more pictures of me and backing in palace, took some videos, more driving, more driving, went to Piccadilly Circus via the bus.
Speaker 1: He saw a little I'm square thingy they try to go for there. It's very tourist trappy.
Speaker 2: That's I love it.
Speaker 1: Did anyone try to be like, hey, let me help you out like, do you look like an American?
Speaker 2: Nope?
Speaker 3: No good.
Speaker 2: So a Lego store took a picture from the legost some Legos legos on Sun Saturday, and then I met up with my buddy Tim and we went We went to an Italian restaurant that didn't take any pictures of which was terrible. That was over in Coven Gardens. Coven Gardens Gardens. Coven Gardens is beautiful, by the way. Then we went to a bar called ham and something.
Speaker 3: Oh man, what was the name and something?
Speaker 2: No, lamb and lamb and something. How do you find a location all these dam.
Speaker 3: Lamb and flag?
Speaker 2: Will we look at it?
Speaker 1: That looks in Covent Gardens?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, lamb and flag. It was hidden. It was beautiful. There's a guy named Porky Ball that has a sea seat there. Beautiful bar. This was apparently the original sign from the fifties. Fun and then had up my buddy Tim. Then we went to a tourist trap by his place called something frog and uh huh okay, And then there was a popping up. They're all around. I had Burger King at eleven thirty at night, had American food, while you had to have a Burger and then the next day I woke up at.
Speaker 1: Patty like KFC or Taco bellt McDonald's. Were was different stuff over there. At least that's okay. I tried to go to McDonald's but I couldn't find it was this. That's the British Museum though, so this is Saturday morning.
Speaker 3: It was free. So you got to go into that from well, you.
Speaker 2: To buy a ticket. You gotta get a ticket. It tells you when to go time entry, time entry. But I just showed up in a lot of the a stone, some parthenons and mummy stuff, some more parthenon Greek stuff. These gallerries designed contained Did you watch scriptures.
Speaker 1: That nine museum, the third one where they go to that museum.
Speaker 2: No, I don't remember watching it. Now you can be like I was in that museum. Yes, I was in that museum. That's a dumb, dumb thing. Nipples, Yeah, it was really big nipples.
Speaker 3: Nipples.
Speaker 2: There are really big nipples. There's a lot of cool there's Zeus, a boy Zeus. This is a Mexican sculpture thing that was there that people were looking at. And then this is the library in the middle of it. It's a massive it's a beautiful library. I was sent a video to Max me leaving the museum, me then going to I drove through it, blue statue on the top. I didn't, I didn't. I didn't stay. And then I went to the Lego store and this is where I bought my legos with Tim. The Lego store. That was really good.
Speaker 1: The four nine quarters you go there King's Cross.
Speaker 2: Did not go to King's Cross. We walked by Chinatown in London. Then we went back to the EE.
Speaker 3: On the boat.
Speaker 2: Good, good for you.
Speaker 3: You got on the boat.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't go on the boat. It looks like you were on a boat. No, by the water by the River Thames. And then Tim took to me this open air market that was by the London od pick and Chips. Yep, it was. It's called Oh god, what is it called? What is it called? Again? Oh jeez, oh jeez, No, no, oh god. Southern Southern Bank Century Center is where the open air market is only on the weekends. Then we went to Waterloo Station. Then I ended up a padding the station. This is the picture of Paddington's friends see but not Paddington, but not Paddington. Tim took a great picture of me in from the London.
Speaker 3: Why didn't you post that one?
Speaker 2: I don't want to.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 2: And then Sunday I woke up and headed to the train station.
Speaker 1: I had to go to the house that chaos, trying to figure out a train new a different city.
Speaker 2: I was like shot, I was like scared. I'm like, wait, where's the and then I realized it tells you when where the platform is. Just gotta wait. So I take the train on the Northwest London Northwestern from Estos to Crewe and that's where I met my west Ham hooligan friends. These guys adopted me into their group. I didn't get any of their names. I think three of them were.
Speaker 1: Joe friend out of them, Bro, you should have friended them.
Speaker 2: We took a picture at the end.
Speaker 1: I don't came here and be like it's our it's our friend, it's our chap aeric over there.
Speaker 2: And then we made it to Manchester, went into the hospitality area, which is kind of crappy. For as much money as you paid for US two hundred and twenty bucks, you only got one hot meal, but you could drink all you wanted and it was only beer, so I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, h was it early entry though? Maybe that's why? Yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I got there late. Then I sat in my seat, got to go experience old Trattford. There is not one screen anywhere in that stadium. You got to pay attention, baby, you gotta pay attention. And then I watched the game, left at halftime because had to catch my train back to London, which is a lot of fun. And then I woke up. That was Sunday, and then I woke up Monday and came home. I was pretty exhausted, hoodie, Yeah, I did, according to On that flight back, no, because I'd slept the night before. My mom called me I had to go home. Not really, I could, I would have. I was customs on the light back easy because I hauled my ass to the front and I didn't have to wait for anybody. Where is it says, come on, baby, come on baby, get my Phone's in the die soon.
Speaker 3: Not dying soon, it's at forty dying dying.
Speaker 2: Did you have fun? Though? I had a great time. I don't feel cultured now. You've gone to a different cultured man as it is, hoodie, Yeah, I love it. I think it's a beautiful city. I'll go back again and experience more of because there's way too much to see. Tim's friend that met up with Beth, and she was an incredible friend person to meet. She said, I definitely need to come back and see everything else that's not super touristy. And I screwed up. I should have woken up earlier and gone to AFC to Richmond to go see Telasa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's I mean, it's mainly just the neighborhood and it's the same neighborhood, but.
Speaker 2: It's only a thirty minute train line.
Speaker 3: It's not that bad that it's on the two.
Speaker 1: I just gotta make you, gotta make the time for it, that's all it is.
Speaker 2: That's exactly. And I was so tired Friday and Saturday night.
Speaker 3: In the daytime, you're just.
Speaker 1: So go, go, go go, And they're like like, and I'm glad that I stayed in Paddington, which was away from all the hustle and bustle, because I.
Speaker 2: Just went in my room and passed out. I had seen a lot of stuff. I got blisters on my feet from all the walk. I had a great time. I will do it again one hundred times over.
Speaker 1: Not yet, not yet, because before we get to that part where we want to do. Now that you've gone there, where's the next international place you want to go too?
Speaker 2: Where in Italy you want to go to room and I want to go to Venice?
Speaker 1: And I can help you with one of those. More can actually help out with both of those. She studied abroad in Italy's right, so oh all right, more when you.
Speaker 3: Just following my footsteps, I got you.
Speaker 2: You go to Japan together.
Speaker 1: Bro, That's the thing I'm worried about. I want to go to Japan because that'd be dope.
Speaker 3: I'm buy a lot of stuff, buy so.
Speaker 1: Much stuff more and I have joked and she's like, I'm worried, dope we go, But I'm actually because I'm like, that's a harder language barrier. Like obviously they'll be like there's compensating for a tourists, but like I want to like in England and Italy, Italy is a little bit less. It's the same, but like you got to learn some phrases.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: We found out one of our coworkers Italy was a third world country, where I'm like, no, no, it's not at all whatever, But two more things today that she didn't know a better iPhone.
Speaker 3: That's what we do.
Speaker 2: We teach people more.
Speaker 3: Are you know, Oh what's out here in the distance? It's no, there we go.
Speaker 1: Last week we tried to do so and there weren't any and that's okay. But this time we're going back into jolly old d C. You see who's free here DC, Maryland or Virginia and Washington d C dot craigslis dot org slash m I s. I'm gonna refresh it because it's been a little bit since I looked at it. Some of them might be deleted, and that's okay.
Speaker 2: Eric.
Speaker 3: You get to pick first.
Speaker 2: Outdoor weather, PG County two hours ago. Love the outdoors, great day, beat outside today, driving, et cetera. Anyone anyone around Temple Hills, Clinton Camp Springs was lame.
Speaker 3: I'll give you a better one.
Speaker 1: My deliciously ugly ex Oh wow in Arlington near the FoST church side. Miss Arlington's big. I'm gonna talk you about that. You think it's like, oh, Tian you passed by on sixty six. Nothing, No, it was a big missing you. You were fat and ugly because there's an accents on lots, but you ate me up like I depended on it. You sold pizzas and all you ate was pizza and me. Oh wow, all right, watch your local pizza establishments.
Speaker 3: In the church area.
Speaker 1: Ikia tonight, Northern Virginia that is. Have you ever wanted to have a sleepover in an Ikea? No, the pets are there, you know, just wait till lights.
Speaker 2: We chat in the restaurant. You were happy and in a great mood, and I told you cool, your you, I told you cool? Your demeanor was I think we were with your mom. I was with my kids and partner. I wanted to talk more, but was awkward. You made my day just in case.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you just camp out and hide in a little fake bathroom and then when they.
Speaker 3: Leave, what do you have bathroom? Huh? They have bathrooms in Ikea.
Speaker 2: You could go. I don't know. I don't know. All right?
Speaker 1: Did she choose him over me because of his enormous personality?
Speaker 3: Eastern Market.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping there will be at least one woman who's visually stimulated and might consider having a look.
Speaker 3: I'd love to hear your honest opinions.
Speaker 2: Hmmmm, I don't get it.
Speaker 3: Landscape guy Gaither's landscape guy.
Speaker 2: You were the Latina landscaper who was cutting the grass at my apartment complex. I was the guy sitting on my dock on my deck. Let's get together, there you go. Let's what's abd L Adult baby diaper lover. He's always on here, He's always on here.
Speaker 3: Man, there's not a lot of good ones in there. Let's go adult baby, adult baby diaper lover.
Speaker 1: We know these things. I don't think I can read that, Okay. Remember creating in Chantilly? I remember creating CDs from a long time ago, so much fun to get new styles and share with friends and CD fans. Maybe you still do enjoy CDs. I would be enjoyed more than delighted to visit and showcase my collection.
Speaker 4: Mm interesting, Missing those Glover Park, missing those you said, miss you said, missing nose, missing those oh Mike lined individuals and their four to twenty friendly and mid thirties mail here.
Speaker 1: Ever since you went to London, you don't. You don't have the taste anymore.
Speaker 2: You're failing you guys.
Speaker 1: The coquette compliments, I don't know read it to the cuter. Wait hold on, let me let me mask something bad.
Speaker 2: I feel like.
Speaker 3: What's that word? I don't even know what that word is.
Speaker 2: Croquette.
Speaker 1: Uh oh, coquette means a woman who flirts. Oh interesting, it's the cute older Kurby Caucasian woman, lovely overflowing dress. I complimented your dressing hair, but you could tell what I was really complimenting something else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you drinks?
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 3: What you compliment? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Lady the lobby up in the lobby, you have dark hair which you were wore brush back late twenties to early thirties. Thought you were attractive. Contact me if you'd like to hang out. Fairfact Virginia Holiday and express the holiday. We got the hotel Moldy.
Speaker 1: And our last one perceval. Work on my one project to light in the load need stress reduction will soothe all tightness. Oh yeah, tightness until he is fulfilled. Woo yeah, sue that tightness, prove the baby and that does it for us. On this week's Let's Get Weird, it really was all about Eric today, go to London, Go to London, but be back next week talking like this about our Memorial Day weekends and if we went to a baseball game together or not?
Speaker 3: Right, I know you're listening. Eric wants to go, So now we have to thirteen dollars?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have to go. If it's thirteen bucks, that's how cheap it is.
Speaker 2: No, it's seventeen.
Speaker 3: It was thirteen yesterday.
Speaker 2: It's seventeen yesterday.
Speaker 3: But have a great week.
Speaker 1: You can follow Eric at mister Eric V. That's m R e r ic k V. You can follow me at Andrew Hoodie with a Y and always remember it's okay to be weird and sexy. It got weird, didn't it. Yeah.