Speaker 1: Oh boy boy uh so uh coming up on the show eight o six, right, I forgot to write this down. We're gonna be chatting with Congressman Brad Not about you judges and general insanity and whether he helped kill JFK or you know whatever. So cause, uh, what's the total number of files?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I think it's like it's a pretty stupid amount that's now been put up there. But I haven't seen any real good conspiracy theories get going, So I I will admit I obviously I hadn't combed through all the stuff. Ross did you get in a name of the JFK file stuff yesterday? I just found myself being like, ugh, I'll just wait for other people to read it. As bad as that sounds, that's kind of where my my head was at there. But I did see that, Excuse me, I did see that JFK's grandson, that Schlosberger dude. I think I think he's.
Speaker 3: Got like like maybe just maybe he should be he should get like a mental evaluation, because he's like he was he was in a like a hoodie yesterday, like ranting at CNN.
Speaker 1: He's given me Keith Olberman vibes. I guess it would be the way that I would say it, And because he was very, very not happy. In fact, they got a picture of him here on the front of the New York Post looking like the angry unibomber dude, and he so he was mad about the fact that you know, CNN chose to cover it even And I'm like, why is this dude so upset?
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, that dude is weird.
Speaker 1: But like, but I'm just trying to put myself in his shoes, like why would you be so upset about this? And I don't know. I know he's got TDS, and I understand that, like that's not uncommon, but like, why would you be this upset over it. I'm not implying any weird conspiracy or anything. Like he's never met his grandfather. Obviously, he comes from a famous family, so it's not like he's not adjusted to the limelight there, and yet he was He's been apoplectic over this whole process, and it just culminated yesterday with him freaking out on CNN and his weird like U unibomber hoodie looking videos he was posting. It's just strange, man.
Speaker 4: I said, the narrative going around like The narrative I was reading from the left was, you know, the right is waiting for other people to disseminate the information from the file dump because they're too dumb to go through it themselves.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, then I guess that's me.
Speaker 4: I would say it's more true it. I don't think it's dumb. I think it's lazy.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I'm just waiting a few days and then I might put it into groc be like, hey, grok, what does this say?
Speaker 1: No, I mean that's uh yeah, that's that's the whole thing. I just I don't care enough to dig through eighty thousand files or whatever it is right now. I'll wait for others and then, you know, if I gotta go back and check it, fine, But like there wasn't. There wasn't some big like I didn't go yesterday after it had been released. A couple hours after it had been released, I'm like, all right, let me go to Twitter and see what the trending topics are. The thing I was seeing is if it said Ted Cruz's dad, I'd be like, ah, they were right. You know.
Speaker 4: The thing I saw was there they were saying there was some dude in the CIA who had, like the day after the assassination, told a group of friends that the CIA was involved, and then the dude showed up dead like six months later. That was a big reveal. I was reading yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well also about people brag about this, but yeah, yeah, And the other thing is like there's so many people in this case that turned up dead like months later. Although the CIA was a little squirrely back in the day.
Speaker 4: I mean even just think about it, and I know it's like, you know, you don't want to take it, you know, you know, as if it's like, you know, the gospel or whatever. But like the movie JFK. Think about how many people in that movie like I know something and then they're dead.
Speaker 1: That's it, you know what. I'm going to rewatch that movie. I have that actually on that movie. Yeah, that was the whole thing. That was. That's a good movie with costs. It's really long.
Speaker 4: I watched that movie so much as a kid. I became like fascinated and obsessed with the JFK assassination. I would like JFK posters on my wall. I would listen to the soundtrack to John Williams soundtrack. I can't tell you I've read the Warren Commission report, like it was like a big thing for me back in the day. I got Now I'm like, I don't care.
Speaker 1: Like if if I had if I had a kid, and they were like obsessed with presidential assassination, you do think that's a little weird too.
Speaker 4: I had a conversation with my dad about it because I was in the port. I was reading another book and he's like, okay, okay, can you not shoot the pressure? Dad, By the way, it was super chill. He was one of the nicest guys ever, Like super chill. But he was like, you know, even if you say you stumble across the answer, you're like, haha, I figured it out. This is the guy who did it, and here's all the evidence. I'm gonna lay it out for it. He goes, even if you figure it out, what are you gonna do? Because right because you'd be like, oh, look at here's the guy, and then they're gonna be like, nad isn't it And then the government's gonna go on with this date.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna do a rest man a citizens like, what are you gonna do? Plus your dad should have a healthy appreciation for the CIA, considering how many of them are meddling over in Vietnam over there many they call that tourist whatever the thing tourists or whatever. Yeah, well they do that a whole nickdamn whole thing for him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they like to go into a Cambodian Laus.
Speaker 1: No, No, we wouldn't. We can't do that. We're not allowed there. What do you I mean, dude, you're just I mean, you're just making stuff up that you know it was one hundred percent true. So yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, so I don't know. I did see another theory on on x Twitter there, Ross. Did you see the other theory on who done it?
Speaker 4: On the JFK?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, is it?
Speaker 1: Give you it's it's two words, one's three letters and then the next one's four letters. Can you can you figure out what it might be? No, it starts with the and then who's a popular villain on on Twitter at the moment? The Jews?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Jew Okay, yes, I'm sorry my bragin didn't immediately go there.
Speaker 1: I donated like, wow, who you covering for? Man?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: Wow, listen to you. So I'm like, really we're doing this? This is okay.
Speaker 4: I did read that last night? Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, I heard that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, some video some guy once upon time going off like you explaining how it worked. So yeah, not only were they responsible for it, but they're responsible for all the other like conspiracy. They came up with the other conspiracies to cover for themsels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, it makes that makes sense man, very very crafty stuff. So yeah, I don't know whatever. I just want to Yeah, I honestly, and this sounds horrible because like everyone's been kind of waiting for this. Can we have the Epstein list now? I'm can we wait? This is this is absurd? What are we doing?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're gonna have to wait another like fifty sixty years.
Speaker 1: For one to die?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean the one dude's dead right, killed himself. Tragedy. Who could have seen that coming? Yeah no, I'm I'm gonna need that right now, like asap, and I will I will die on this hill. I don't know what the hell's going on with that? What is Pam BONDI doing? It was on her desk and then the and now and then it was on her desk again. What are we doing? Put it out there? I don't care who's on there. Look, I don't care if Donald Trump's on there. I don't think he is, based on the fact that I am an adult and chose to educate myself on really the whole process there where. Yes, Epstein did come to the Marlago parties, but then he tried to hook up with a another was it another members or a guest of some sorts of underage daughter, and Trump not only kicked him out, he also then became the only person to cooperate with the original prosecutor. So with from there, I feel like he's probably not on there because why would you do that? But I don't care who's on there. I don't care if Chief Justice John Roberts is on there, because I'm not saying that guy feels like somebody he's owned. But you know whatever, that thing is crazy. So we're gonna talk. We'll talk to the Congressman obviously about that, and we'll ask him if he had took any part in the jfk assassination. Although I think he's younger than us, so he probably didn't, but you know, you never know, Yeah, never know. We got That's why he asked the questions. You got a journalistic responsibility you know who you know who is old enough to have been there for both? Uh uh Rosso was just thinking about this, uh Boston Paul right like I've never has that ever been investigated? This guy ties to Massachusetts. I don't know if you know this Kennedy's ties to Massachusetts.
Speaker 4: I don't want to like it's a hip a violation. But and I'm not covering for him because I'm like the payroll or anything. So I wanted to spell those rumors. But I know for a fact, and once again I know if I he's allergic to grassy knolls, he is? Is he is? That's why I can't do yard work. It's sad.
Speaker 1: So you get get so take some Clareton.
Speaker 4: I don't understand what it wasn't invented back then, it wasn't a thing.
Speaker 1: Well, only one person was on the grassy knoll Boston Paul very much could have been in the book depository, like just a Florida you know what allergic to books? Well that actually you know what that tracks? Actually US has covered for him. What the heck is going on? Man, I'm just saying, like everybody gets to have a theory. That's my theory. This morning, all right eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. All right, coming up on the show, Chuck Schumer hates you. We got that. I I I still don't know what exactly this police officer is verbalizing, and I feel like I don't want to know. So there is a video. Now, this happened last year, but I had not seen the video, and I don't know. I think maybe it got released because they're adjudicating it in court. We got a doozy of a Florida man today and I can't figure what the hell is going on. But I'll play the audio for you because there's there is a video of his arrest for a little something something that he decided it would be a good idea, which I can't fathom how you think this'd be a good idea. But you know that that will be on the show as well, plus everything in between. All right, six eighteen, will take a break, be right back. This teacher they just charged up in what is the name of the town up in Indiana? There, Martinsville, Indiana. I don't even know where that is. All right, So female teacher. I wouldn't say she's hot, but I wouldn't say she's a Wilderbeast either, so right in between, because you know that apparently matters and the stuff, but it's how she looks is not gonna matter here in a moment. So actually, they suspect that she may have hooked up with ten students total. However, the whole thing came under with I guess the latest, which involved three students, and so she was she was all about hooking up with her students. According to investigators. However, one of the more recent students or groups of students were three friends and she was hooking up with them at the same time. No, that's not even the weirdest part. Let me let me read this. Britney Fortenberry is the woman arrested. She's thirty one, allegedly plied the kids with drugs so she'd have them over to the house. She also had a room where she had a stripper pull and like a sex dungeon. No, that's not the weird part yet, as much as I hate to say it. And she would, you know, she'd invite them over for I don't know, tutoring or something whatever, and then they'd come over bay, Hey, you want to see my sex dungeon, stripper pole room, and they'd be like yeah, because you know they're teenage boys. Whatever. Again, I'm not trying to undercut she she clearly, if this is true, she's a rapist, and frankly, she should probably go to jail for much longer than the average sentences they hand out. No, no, no. According to the police report, the three boys the most recent victims. They go over there and she's like, hey, you guys want to do mushrooms, and and they're like, yeah, let's go ahead and do some some hallucinogenic mushrooms. And then, according to court documents, she offered the three to have sex with her, but required the boys where the ghost face killer mass from scream while they did it. The hell is that? What is that?
Speaker 4: I would say, she's like reliving some sort of like early two thousands like memory. Like she's replaying like something that happened maybe at a house party or a Halloween party.
Speaker 1: But she's thirty one.
Speaker 4: Oh, I have no idea that you had mushrooms into it. It's like, who knows.
Speaker 1: What the hell is that? Yeah, if you're doing mushrooms and you start having a for a bad trip and then and now you've got three ghost face killers in the room. Geez man, she would also I guess was sending them photo like that. It sounds like police have just a crap ton of Well here's another picture of average little she got four kids. Oh jeez, dude, man, ah looks like she was. Oh yeah, so I'm looking at a picture of her from like two years ago and then one recent.
Speaker 4: Uh. Man, I feel bad for those kids. You think, like Stiffler's mom, Like Stiffler his mom, these kids, dude, Yeah, like you're not escaping that.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say I told you so. But a group of scientists in the in Antarctica have sent a desperate email pleading to be rescued after one of the one of their team members essentially just lost it and is accused of sexually assaulting one of them and trying to kill another one of the team. How many are there?
Speaker 2: Is? It like.
Speaker 1: At ita'st just a dozen or so? But yeah, you what'd you guys find in the ice? What's going on? Man? I've seen this movie. They're like, Oh, look at this, this life form in this ice corps from a billion years ago. Let's go ahead and let's thaw that out and see how it works. So I don't know that that's it, but still like, and I mean it's politely, why are you begging for rescue if there's twelve of you and there's one dude who's lost his crap? Uh, kick the crap out of him and lock them in a room.
Speaker 4: Yeah, unless he's like possessed with the black oil.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Man, what they find in the ice.
Speaker 4: That has to be it?
Speaker 1: So or like there, where are they from? They're from South Africa. It's ten, it's ten people, not twelve. I want to make sure here. But yeah, yeah, like wh and get a hold of that dude, or tell them go sleep outside. See how that goes. Just trick them out there, be like oh my gosh, there's this there's this thing, and and then just lock the door. Man.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often. I mean, they're so isolated up like down there, you know what I mean, Like away from it, it's sort of sort of like a shining moment, like you can go crazy down there.
Speaker 1: I know, I I know somebody who spent did the did the the three months. Because like there's two groups. There's the ones that are down there during you know, the the whole part of the year, and then they have like whatever is there, you know, a primetime season and it's a vastly different number there. And so I knew a guy who went down and did it, and he was in the bigger group, and he said that there's a lot of how do I say this, A lot of hooking up was going on down there.
Speaker 4: The way that he described it, there's nothing else to do. I saw documentary West and the guy was like, these arem a book subber. I'm like Dudemore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I saw that with the guy did the walk through because he was one of the long term guys and he's given the tour, the whole thing. But yeah, he said that there was some love triangles when he was down there.
Speaker 4: Would you rather be trapped in space for eight months or down in like Antarctica for eight months?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to float around and stuff.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, if you're in space like you, there's the constant potential for horrific space death, like you're always a second away from it.
Speaker 1: Have one system fail and your little thing down in Antarctica, you're gonna die, probably, I mean maybe maybe not. Yeah, there is. Plus, I don't think Joe Biden's administration has never forcibly kept to somebody in the emergency cold situation to try to win an election. So there's that.
Speaker 4: Plus, the creatures could come across the ice wall from the other side of the flat earth. That could happen.
Speaker 1: Didn't we debunk We sent the guy down, he debunked it.
Speaker 4: He's a paid shill.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that's right. I thought he was a thought leader. Now he's a paid shill. So let's see here, it's imperative that they take immediate action. Now when the authorities do show up down there is this dude gonna like try to run like it's an episode of like on Patrol. Just like, ah, I'm gonna make it. They already on like a ski doo or something like. I don't know how that works. There was a verbal altercation blah blah blah escalated, I'd say, so the person physically assaulted the Yeah, get get a bunch of dudes. I don't know who you know, who the one person is, but like get the rest of the people and uh and you know, citizens, arrest this guy. Because now in this article, this is from New York Times trying to see the sources on this. Times of London, okay, the Sunday Times there they were reporting on it, and they were talking about how there have been incidents over the years due to quote unquote cabin fever. I mean, yeah, a little, but also like I don't I mean, I don't care how snowed in you feel. Running around beating people up and and sexually assaulting them is just not the norm. So let's not try to pretend that this is, oh well, yeah, this is what happens cabin fever. No, No, people you know, like Shackleton's do weren't trying this. So what a stupid thing to argue right there? All right, we do have speaking of dudes having to fight other dudes, we have apparently we have a challenge. Now it's a little because I watched the longer thing on this, because I saw people saying that it was a little bit out of context. I don't know that it is. I think it's unclear. And what's unclear is if Tim Walls is saying he could beat up Trump supporters, you know, at large, or Fox News staffers who are Trump supporters. It's a little I'll play the audio because he says it two different ways. He says it one way differently at the beginning, but I think he's just meaning his you know, Trump supporters. So if you're a Trump supporter, Tim Walls wants to fight you. Yes, yes, that Tim Walls from Minnisota, the governor there with his jazz hands. Oh. I was just thinking of this. And he wants to do it in w w E style too, which what does that mean? Does he mean in an O, in a in a cage match? Do you do a ladder match with him? What's his finishing move? Are you terrified of the thought? Or do you think that you're your six year old who's you're trying to him to brush their teeth right now? Could probably take this dude? Oh and would he do Roz? I was just thinking, if he's going to be wrestling now, he's got to do that walk on he did with the weird thing where he's kind of like, uh, making his hands look like they're you know, talking while they're above his head while he's running out on stage like a lunatic. You got to do that every every time.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, he's a badass. You think so yeah, he's a numb I mean yeah, all the metals and Nomi got him.
Speaker 1: That's a good thing.
Speaker 4: He's got to suit made out of metals from numb.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. You have a hard time messing with that, dude. What if? What if the whole John Cena thing is just uh you know, is now Tim Walls to bring him in and he's seen it, just turned heels so that he could be defeated by Tim Walls and it's all rigged. I don't know. I don't know what's going on. I only played the audio for you here. He was. He was on Gavin Newsom's podcast, so you know, those two idiots bouncing non ideas around. When he decided to go ahead and say this.
Speaker 2: And well this, this guy could kick most of their ass.
Speaker 4: I do I know.
Speaker 5: I could not run him, But I.
Speaker 2: Don't know if we're going to fall into that place where we want to Okay, we challenge you to a do you know, a w W E fight here type of thing.
Speaker 4: Look at that dude?
Speaker 1: Looking what am I looking at?
Speaker 6: Look at you?
Speaker 4: The dude is sixty and he looks like he's like seventy. He's not a good looking sixty. He does not look healthy.
Speaker 1: That's part of the It's part of the character.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: Is it just part of being like from Minnesota, like you because like the heart because it's like because I know, being from somebody where it's like a super cold climate in the winter, like you know, it can be really rough on your health. He looks like I mean, he does not look well.
Speaker 1: Well he thought, as you pointed out, he fought all those wars.
Speaker 4: He looks like like like he's he looks like he's been out in the ice speaking of Antarctica for like twenty years, like he's been living on the street. Like he doesn't look Yeah, he does.
Speaker 1: No, Here's well, maybe it's because I lived in Minnesota. He looks like a Minnesota grandpa. Yeah, that's what I mean, he really does. I'm not picking. Minnesota actually has uh. I think it's one of the states that has the oldest average life expectancy.
Speaker 4: So you know when we go just age a lot. Yeah, no exactly. So we when we go to visit New York and it's so different from where my wife Marky grew up, you know, in like Georgia and Tennessee, and it's much colder, like we start getting snow in like October, and sometimes it's still around in like the end of May, like it is still snow in the street. And she said, she said, you know the people, the older people here look older than the people in the south. I'm like, yeah, cause it's it's a harsh winner, it's tough. And he looks like he's been has he been living in a snowbank for twenty years?
Speaker 1: I you know, I just now so you could take him? Is that what you're implying, because you're undercutting his his healthier So.
Speaker 4: Because he's the one making threats, I don't think he can you know, I don't think it's gonna go well for him.
Speaker 1: Dude. If he hits you with a pick six, watch it's over. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I want to get that. It's worse than a tombstone. So got to uh, gotta be spry. You're gonna take on this dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just want to watch him wrestle anybody now man, just to watch how badly he get his butt kicked. But he's sitting on there with Gavin, even Gavin Newsom's looking at him like you're a douche.
Speaker 4: And he's been having a rough time since the election because the medium there used to be like so like chill.
Speaker 1: Well it's like game on. Yeah yeah, now that was yeah, it's uh, it's having worked up there in that media market. It's it's funny. It's just like just like North Carolina, right, you're gonna have that one station that's all you know, there's the Moonbat station. So you know, like when I pick on his wr L, they have their own up there, it's called w CCO. And but but you have most of the media that really falls in line, and they they love this dude. And now even they are like mocking them, uh, which is funny. I got friends up there send me article links every now and they're like, hey, look at this man. So uh so what's more amazing is, you know Tim Walls is it has indicated that he is thinking about running for president. Of course you have to run against Gavin Newsom there, so maybe Newsom just brought him on to make him look extra stupid so he can use it later.
Speaker 4: But like, so the guy's delusional. Yeah, I don't think he can make it. Like you said, you look at Joe Biden. When Joe Biden was sixty and Joe Biden didn't look sixty. He looked healthy, right, and then you lay at like Tim Wallas at sixty and it's like, dude, you look super old for your age.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he drop off when it when the old officially kicks in. Sometimes could be like really like drastic.
Speaker 1: Well it's if he if he actually throws his name in the hat, I'd be really surprised. But but if you're that delusionally he thinks people like him. And in that very same pole we had the other day, they where they were actually we're going to get into a different pole too, but that pole we had the other day, I'm trying to remember what the main premise of it was. They that's the that's how are they keep doing the who's your pick for the nominations? One with people? And they do that on the every two weeks or whatever, and Tim Walls is like on there, but he's like one percent. Like, all right, which which Democrat? If they were to do you think, will you know people will support? And then they do one for Republicans as well, and you know, the Republican one is pretty simple, it's basically JD vance.
Speaker 4: Right, But the Democratic one is like Stephen A. Smith and like Tim Walls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy mall on the other side, step yes, Steven, But Stephen A. Smith has like he has like real numbers. Tim Walls is just like he's there because they happen to ask Tim Walls. I think it's perfect. Holding actually called his house. He's like changing his voice.
Speaker 4: Hi, this is Tom. He just fills face down in the snow banngling. Oh what you say the face of the snowbank? You weirdo?
Speaker 1: And how does this guy keep ending up on the list unless they're calling his house? All right? Coming up on the show, we got to get into all this judge insanity. So the NASA astronauts are back. I guess Democrats are not able to get a judge to file an injunction to have him turned the shuttle around. So uh they they did make it. But also so we're doing another one of these celebrity space trips with the Jeff Bezos Blue Origin or whatever his company is, and it's a strange combination going up in this thing. And also I don't want to get conspiratorial. There's one name on here where I'm like, I hope they're not fighting and I'll explain why I say that. Coming up next here on the CaCO Day radio program. Oh Ross, did you see the Harry Sissons story yesterday? The everybody's favorite Democrat influencer there. Obviously very manly dude.
Speaker 4: So I blocked him a while ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no no, but it wasn't from him. It was from apparently several women have stepped forward saying that he pressured them to share nudes on Snapchat, which I, you know, here's the thing. Guy's an idiot, But I don't know that that's illegal. If maybe just tell.
Speaker 4: Him know you could do that. I've heard enough prison.
Speaker 1: But I was also going to say, I don't know if I believe it, because it kind of sounds like cover do you know what I mean, like like, oh yeah, women love me, Yeah, I so ask for your nudes? Yeah yeah, totally met you and not your brother. A big fan of the dudes, And but the way they reported, like, here's the thing. I again, he is one of my least favorite people out there. But if he's an adult and he's chatting with some girl on Snapchat and he's like, hey, send me a nude and she does, then I don't understand why that's his fault. Maybe tell your daughters not to be whores. Okay, I mean just you throw that out there, okay?
Speaker 4: Or or counterpoint the chair.
Speaker 1: Or the chair? All right? So with the you know who we should ask, maybe we should ask former Philippine president d'Arte to settle this for us. Wait is that fairy? You you agree to those terms? So let me let's go a former Philippine president who's now soon to be on trial at the Hague for feeding drug dealers to crocodiles. Mister d'Arte, what do you think?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 1: Or shoot them dead? Wait? What do you mean dem you mean you mean Harry or the girl? I don't I'm not clear what you mean. And also know you got to stop murdering people. So uh And then they're like, and one of the dozen women to come forward is a domestic abuse survivor. Here's the thing. I'm sorry that happened to her. Why is that relevant? Did he know that? Would he have known that? And does it? Are you not allowed to hit on a domestic abuse survivor? One would think if men just stop talking to them, that would probably be worse for what is already a skewed view of relationships a sad, sad view. The whole thing is, it's just so like cheapy hit piece. And I'm sure that there's much bigger skeletons in this d bag closet, so that he's in read between the lines. Let's see here. And it was it was some Republican Florida Republicans. It was a state delegate or something. I don't know. But that's the other thing that happens. Why would, I said, why would have a Republican delegate be among the women that Harry System's asking for nudes? This is so weird, man, The whole thing is weird. Let's see here. Yeah, and she again tell you for what it's worth. I just people were sending it, so I wanted to address it. But like, I don't know if there's anything inherently illegal there.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've heard enough.
Speaker 1: I didn't mean to let you know that. I think I know the answer. So I'm trying to figure it out. So Trump wants to invite some Dolphins to the White House. Does he mean the Dolphins, like the football team?
Speaker 4: Well, I think you know that you mentioned it.
Speaker 1: Where's he talking about the Dolph? Is he joking about the dolphins from the shuttles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think he's joking about the dolphins that were around the shuttle yesterday.
Speaker 1: Let me read this quote here said, Oh jeez, I just flipped past the damn thing.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: He said, there are lots of ways we can do. There's lots of ways, believe me. We can lower a giant tank in the water, offer them fish and then bring them here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's great because it was, dude, it was so picturesque yesterday when that you know, lands in the water they've been rescued from the space station and then there's like dolphins frolicking and jumping around in the ocean. It was so there had to be people on the left watching this just like so pissed off.
Speaker 1: Well now now they're boycotting dolphins, right, Oh, the dolphins are maga. Those are maga dolphins. That'd be amazing. And here's the thing. You don't even have to get those dolphins. Who's gonna know, right, just go over to Sea World, like we borrow so we need some of these for the day. That'd be amazing. You know what else they could get that giant white, great white those dudes caught off a hatteris yes, chair the other day? Was it yesterday? Dude? Out of you guys saw this, Some some guys who were just longlining off the shore got themselves a thirteen foot great white and then and then listen, listen. I was all excited. And then they released it and didn't put a single laser on its head or transport it to a giant pit under a floor that you know with a trap door. How you're not gonna get this opportunity again. It's not easy to catch a giant great white there. You know when you're probably you're probably drum fishing. What's more terrifying is, I say, long line if you're drum fishing down the Hatteras on the point there, you don't even cast that far because you have that weird little island that we own here on the show because we claimed it, and you just have to get in that channel there, so never go in the ocean. That's my two cents. Oh, look at this Boston. Paul's on the phone. All right, let's figure out what he wants. Wow, your two day hangover over? Finally, how you doing?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 5: You know those dolphins, they they were there to meet the mother ship. I mean, then there was that Cassle was supposed to follow them down, way down, deep right down to the underlands there.
Speaker 1: But are you making a hit reference or some other weird thing from one hundred years old old? Anyway?
Speaker 5: I don't know, man, that's there, We're there, you know, dolphinsall talk.
Speaker 1: Why did you shoot the president in nineteen sixties? Why'd you do it? I did well right there, I just changed real quick.
Speaker 5: So yeah, there was some money involved. No, no, man, ye are you kidding me? My family up there, of all Irish Catholics in me, were you shrined in every house?
Speaker 1: Were you see the Irish Boston, Paul. I'm going to run a little bit of audio by you. Did you see the CBS News report their little spin on the whole deporting those trendy Arragua members. Oh this is going to hit home. All right, you're ready, here we go. This is literally from CBS News and it's insane and it's part of it was part of their coverage over those Venezuelan gangbangers. So check this out.
Speaker 8: On this Saint Patrick's Day, as millions of Americans celebrate their Irish heritage, recent events remind us that the Irish were among the first immigrants to be targeted in deportation crackdowns its.
Speaker 9: Mid eighteen hundreds New York and Massachusetts and forced policies to have Irish immigrants rounded up and deported.
Speaker 8: The American Civil Liberties Union did I just I can't.
Speaker 1: So they missed a bunch of youth.
Speaker 7: I guess I guess they did.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, I did a little thing.
Speaker 1: So Boss and Poult, why are you in trenday Arragua, why why are you?
Speaker 5: That's clearly well, you know, back in the day, I did a little thing with the I N S when it was ice before it was called ice yah, And I used to tell the guys, hey, weave the Irish guys alone, you know, right, And we didn't come across a couple of them.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that was really bad at it.
Speaker 5: So we're going to take a ride to Minnesota. But I'll drive because you drive like Beth Woods all so we'll take my car.
Speaker 1: All right, Well that's it. So I drive excitingly, yes, yes I do, so, all right, I don't.
Speaker 5: Want to my head on the tailing of the car hit the curb.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, all right, all right, you want to go.
Speaker 5: Set it up, Set it up.
Speaker 1: Tell them. I'm coming now that I found out we can do that called the hotline. We're going get a reward. It's going to be amazing.
Speaker 5: So they can't help themselves it This is just crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it's all right, takes to call their Boston Paul forciated. So yeah, CBS, Oh yeah, they were rounding up the Irish and deporting them in Massachusetts. And I'm like, well then they sucked at it. Clearly. Did they not know to go look in South Boston? How does that work? It's just the media, like, look, the Irish's biggest problem was not deportation. It was Bill A. Butcher. Okay, like, what the hell are you talking about? Oh yeah, they were they rounded up all the Irish or Massachusetts and deporting them. Guys are just absolute, absolute dirt back.
Speaker 4: I mean there were a lot of Irish that got off the boat and were like giving a rifle to go fight in the Civil War, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they literally for a period it was basically forced constription based on how old you were. Yeah, no, but no, CBS like now they were rounding them up. It was just awful. Tom Homan, he's he was probably alive then and he was doing it and he's evil and what a stupid story to do, and because like, all right, we got to do a twist on this, and it's Saint Patrick's Day week, so let's go ahead and go that way and maybe that'll that'll turn people around. And it's like we're were the Irish running giant a giant gang operation and dismembering people. Remember trendy Arragua cut people up and then scattered their body parts across the Long Island a few of them. That was the thing that happened. So we're was that was that what you know, Patty and the family were up to there in South Boston one hundred and fifty years ago. I don't feel like it was. Remember, they couldn't even beat Bill the Butcher. Learn your history, people, All right, let me grab one other call here, yes, Donna, what's up?
Speaker 10: Good morning, Casey, good morning. The Democrats are going to be screaming squish the fish like the nineteen eighty five patriots.
Speaker 1: I want the one, the thing that I want more than anything is him to do it. And then them to protest the dolphin exactly, yeah, or try to light it on fire.
Speaker 10: Well that works, so emoli ate some dolphins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not easy because you know they're in a tank of water.
Speaker 10: So right, Yeah, did you see Tim Wolf You put out a video of him talking about Elon. He said, if you need a little boost during the day, check out Teslass stock. If the stock doesn't go up after yesterday, as beautiful as that landing was getting stranded astronauts home. I mean, these people are so jealous.
Speaker 1: Well, you're talking about a stock that opened to what nine dollars and is fluctuating between one and two. Yeah, it's been split twice. So yeah, No, they're.
Speaker 10: Masking their teeth at Trump and Elon's accomplishments. They just they're freaked out. They can't handle it.
Speaker 1: It was fun watching them like ri L and those forced to kind of cover the whole thing, although they had to get their rib kick in on r E L. I know you're shocking about this. Oh yeah, I don I'm going to hang up on you, but keep listening. I'll explain what I'm talking about with that, all right, hang on?
Speaker 4: Uh do.
Speaker 1: Where's my w r L version here?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I flipped over to something else. I wasn't gonna talk about this quite yet, but then I just got kind of led into it. Did I not have it in the stack? I know I had it in the stack that I sent you yesterday, didn't I? Oh here it is, okay, Yeah, stuck in space no more NASA astronaut Butch Wilmore. Astronauts Butch Wilmore and Sonny Williams return to Earth Tuesday, hitching a different ride home to close out a saga or to begin with a bungled test flight more than nine months ago. It wasn't a bungled test flight. Bungled implies some you know, somebody pushed the wrong button. The Boeing spacecraft is a lemon. It doesn't mean it always will be. And I'm not doing this to uh, you know, to uh just trash on Boeing or something. But it was they had fundamental significant They're lucky they made it up. There kinds of problems with that spacecraft. So this was, oh, somebody pushed the wrong But no, this wasn't that. But it's fine, right because they're home now. But listen to this. The SpaceX capsule parachuted into the Gulf of Wait Hold on. The SpaceX capsule parachuted into the Gulf of Mexico, where is that ross? Where's the Gulf of Mexico? Are you do you know where that is? I'm not familiar with the golf of that?
Speaker 4: Is that near the Gulf of America.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I've never heard of it. Are a l writing golf of a Golf of Mexico? You just just children, man, just absolute children. At first, they're like, oh, we're not gonna be on X anymore. And now we're not gonna call it that man. Well whatever, they got them home, they're fine. Uh yeah, Mike, what's up?
Speaker 11: Yeah, yesterday I was watching a space canceled return and uh that was a great return, of course. But during a conversation that box Needs was interviewing Mark Kelly, Senator from Arizona's he's not a Trump fan at all, but former that they were never stranded up there.
Speaker 1: So former said they were never stranded. Well, I have a pretty good source saying there were you know who my sources the astronaut, Yeah, the dude, the little lead Butch Willmore. Yeah, So I don't know. I'm gonna I think I'm gonna trust the I think I'm gonna trust the dude who is the guy who was rescued who said that that was the case literally said.
Speaker 11: I go along with you all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll surt that, all right. I have a good one there, sir. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think they're trying to say. And it's so weird because I've heard other people say this. They're like, well, they weren't supposed to be up there, but then they went up there, and then the crew that they was supposed to be up there didn't go up there because they were up there, so technically they weren't stranded because two people were supposed to be up there or something. It's so dumb.
Speaker 1: Well, no, no, no, that is true. They they did not They did not send up two more, but that was due to the fact that you know, you have you have whatever supplies you have right.
Speaker 4: Now, but they were not. But they were not supposed to. Those two were not supposed to be up there for that long.
Speaker 1: Well that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard what supposed to be So I all right, that's.
Speaker 4: What they're saying. They're saying, well, two people were supposed to replace them, but then they went up there, and then you know, NASA or whoever, was like, well, now that they're up there, we don't have to send the other two. So these two aren't technically stranded because two people needed to be up there.
Speaker 1: But they weren't supposed to be they originally what are they Dante? Are they Dante? From clerks that? What is going on? I'm not even supposed to be here today. Huh you think you think the astronauts would just bang around the iss I'm not even supposed to be here. I know that lady. I'm not picking on her, by the way, like she needed to come down. Were you following what was going on with her health? Like she was? She was like it was like she was eating nothing but a zepic up there, because you burned an incredible amount of calories up in space, and she was like she was she lost a lot of ways. She was looking very gaunt, and they were like they were having to force her to eat, like there was real medical problems that were developing up there. So, uh, I guess if you are having medical problems but you're unable to go to a hospital, some might say you're stranded somewhere. Some some would say.
Speaker 4: Right, those two were I'm not supposed to be up there, But I like the Dante thing I'm just imagining them.
Speaker 1: Like every time I hear somebody say I'm not supposed to be here, I just think of Dante from Clerks.
Speaker 4: Just like floating around the inside of the space station going.
Speaker 1: Thirty seven thirty seven. If you guys don't know that reference, I can't explain it to you, but I can't encourage you're an adult.
Speaker 4: It's very technical, the space stuff. You would understand.
Speaker 1: Science thing I watch out So uh yeah, you go watch that movie. It's in black and white. But don't let that throw you. It's well written, that scene or what he's ordering the videos. That's all I'm going to say. That's all I'm gonna say. Don't let your kids watch it?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Who I want to know who prompted this study? Okay, now I will tell you. Well, let me let me tell you what it is first, and then I will tell you what uh or I'll tell you who did the study. A new study is causing a bit of debate.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: In the the study claims that re wearing your gym clothes is good for you. So what they mean by that is the gym clothes you went and you know, got all sweaty. They're saying you don't have to wash them, you can just rewar them and that's fine. Yeah. Everyone the gym is gonna love that absolutely. Ross Do you do you wear your gym clothes multiple days in the road to the gym or do you tend to wash them?
Speaker 4: I tend to wash them. Oh okay, So now that.
Speaker 1: There's now they got to study here, you got to change your ways or I will not. Oh my god, I can't imagine. I cannot imagine how bad that smells. Now would you be shocked to learn that the university that did the study is a French university. Yeah, we're throwing stereotypes around because that that's the case. Yeah, I don't know if I'm buying into this. So, so gym clothes are like jeans and bras, now is that what we're going with?
Speaker 4: But they're really not because it's like, you know, like a sweatpant material and you're sweating the entire time right yeah, into the during the workout. So I don't know if it's the same or.
Speaker 1: You have those you have those horror pants that both men and were gon have that are designed to crawl up in your crevices so that Jim goers who glanced at you, going what is that? Why is why is their body eating their clothes can then get shamed on the internet. So yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and ignore this, uh this, uh this dumb study here and uh well, we'll go ahead and wash clothes. Sorry, and I don't have to be gym clothes, just anything I sweat in probably going in the washer. All right, we'll be back. Hang on. Remember Bezos obviously sent Shatner, and in fact, I think they've sent like fifty some people. Yeah, fifty two people thus far have done thee I think you get what like six minutes of weightlessness or whatever have done those flights. And it's quite the lineup for the one they have coming up here. And there's a little bit of controversy. So apparently the next this will be the eleventh mission, will include on the celebrity side, there's some non celebrity kind of science folks there obviously, but on the celebrity side of this, you're going to have Lauren Sanchez, that's Bezos's plastic woman. Sorry, like she had a little work done there, Okay, get you better. If you're Lauren Sanchez, you should make you. I hope your relationships good, just saying. And also along with Lauren Sanchez is going to be Katie Pair, the pop singer, which I don't know that could look interesting in waitlessness environment with her, and then Gail King, the CBS host and Oprah's buddy. And I had to bring an Oprah into this because there's another report that Gail King is now not wanting to go, she's getting cold feet, and she's publicly blaming Oprah for basically forcing her to do it. What are you talking about? Are you an adult? Are you not an adult? If you don't want to go, just say you don't want to go, and I let him find somebody else. But this whole like Oprah made me do it? Does she have something on you? What the hell is that?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's what it looked like. And then also a board, they're going to have some a couple of NASA folks and a film producer I'm not familiar with, carry Ann Flynn. I don't know who that is, but there you go, eleven inn. I'm still not getting on this thing. No offense, still not getting on this thing. What happens if they what happens if the shuttle gets stuck up?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 1: Are they stranded? What is the new standard for that? Ross made a good point to be off the air during the break Mark Wattney was never stranded then, right, because they had all the supply stuff there, so everything was fine. They totally didn't leave him on Mars. Let's see here. Oh and and I forgot this too. To celebrate the fact that the celebrities are all women. The actual flight crew will be the first all woman flight crew on a Blue Origin shuttle.
Speaker 4: So there you go. Oh man, Katy Perry's gonna die?
Speaker 2: What? No?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? I'm sure it'll be fine.
Speaker 4: Ye'll be good, And it's fine.
Speaker 1: It won't be at all like that delta flight trying to land that LaGuardia yesterday. Did you guys see that? So a delta flight from somewhere in Florida. I think they came from. Oh I just had Yeah, so it was somewhere in Florida. A delta flight attempting to land at LaGuardia initially ended up having to do a go around because the the and it was it was a woman flight crew. Is that you know, adults is very excited about that this was one of their all women flight crews. I'm not I'm just telling you what it is. You can read into it or not allegedly, So they did a go arold, it's not alleged because there's like you got the ATC on this and you can hear what's going on. So on initial approach, the pilot didn't have the overshot the landing there, so they ended up powering up and then having to do a go around, which is not all that uncommon. You don't see it a lot in you know, it's a thing that pilots practice, you just and I've been in one of those, but ultimately you don't. It's not really a thing that most of them do. And then so it came around and on the second attempt did land. Uh, but it was at such an angle the wing drug on the on the the the runway and sparks were shooting out. But what is more horrific is the pilot did not realize that apparently, and it was other I guess it was another pilots who were wait, you know, we're sitting there taxiing watching this thing land who get on the radio and they're like, yeah, your wing just hit the runway and the sparks, So like, what would have happened if nobody said anything? Because you know, there's gonna pull that it was an embry are They're just gonna pull this thing up, load it up with more souls, and take off again. So yeah, that the whole thing was just terrifying. Man, how do you not how do you not know that you're you just drug your wing on the runway. I feel like you would feel that a little bit. But I'm also not a pilot, nor have I ever been in a plane where they drug the wing on the runway, So maybe you don't feel it. But either way, that's the thing that happened. Ummm, let's see here now I now they so they had there was the female pilot, a female second, and then they had a male pilot in there. I think he might have been in the jump seats, so I don't know that he was one of them. But then you hear him come over the radio. Yeah, I don't know. There's a there's so much going on with this thing, so I don't know. Now they were dealing with some wind up there. I just want to be clear, so you know, how much is too much win in one of those I don't know, but yeah, not knowing that you drug the wing, that's uh, that's kind of scary stuff. So uh right there. Also, many of you have reached out to me over the last few weeks because you know, one of the things that we've been documenting here on this show is the wonderful protest music of the Moonbats of Washington, you know, like the Bill Ny protest.
Speaker 7: Song, and.
Speaker 6: Just played a lot of.
Speaker 1: The science one there. Yeah, you know that one and this one which sad are you? And you've begged me not to play those anymore because your ears are bleeding, and I want you to know I hear you. And so here's what I'm going to do. I can't get rid of them fully, and yes I did play, but I wanted people to know what we're talking about. I'm going to concentrate my effort in a in a different direction. So instead of the new protest song, there's a new Dylan mulvaney music.
Speaker 8: Video, A shower on a walk in an hour, feeling sweet, feeling sour.
Speaker 1: I thought I nothing do an hour.
Speaker 6: My couch is olving is better than therapy.
Speaker 2: Oh you.
Speaker 1: In them are your bottom?
Speaker 7: Boy?
Speaker 1: You have a sexual.
Speaker 12: Grab a drink or two or three friends?
Speaker 6: All good, you got me, it's.
Speaker 1: Out. I'm trying to figure out who who I find more obnoxious at this moment, Dylan mulvaney or Megan Markle. Dude, They're like, she needs to she probably just needs to go away, like everything she does turns into some weird, scandalous thing. I guess they think she forged a waffle segment on her video because she claimed that she was making her kids waffles and they showed the waffle maker and the pattern of the waffle maker doesn't match the waffles the kids reading. So people are like fine tooth combing, hate watching her stuff and then just clowning on that chick. And I guess you're starting another new podcast. So because the third time's the charm? Clearly all right, ray stage, I can oh no, not yet, okay, all right, sorry, looking at my clock there, and I just assumed, uh, dude, we got a Florida man story. I'm gonna get this for you coming up here in the next segment. I don't visually know and I can only base it off the police officer's description what this dude was doing, but I got to run it by you because it's just so damn nuts man. So we'll get to that coming up here in the next segment. Let's go ahead and get ray though real quick, and uh, what's going on? The man? Much?
Speaker 7: How are you?
Speaker 4: Do you see that?
Speaker 1: You see that shuttle touchdown where they had all the dolphins and stuff, and that was great. Oh yeah, although there's a conspiracy theory that the Trump administered the dolphins were like staged planet. I don't know how, but I love the internet, man, I love it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it is great. Plenty of material there.
Speaker 1: That Trump's like Trump, and then Trump's like, well, let's bring the dolphins to the White House and then we'll put them in a think because of course.
Speaker 7: Why not, of course, But uh, you know, the scientist in me gets into you have to think about I'll try to keep it short. You have to think about the minds that created the physics and the mathematics not only for re entry, but to actually get up into space and then and splash down to predict it exactly to the minute. I was like, all right, five point fifty seven. Let's see how this goes. Like, they look like they're further and to the minute they were, they were right on with It was amazing.
Speaker 1: Really, whereas I hated algebra, so it's.
Speaker 7: Like, well, algebra, try differential equations. Try uh, let's see differential equations with physics. Try dynamic media. Yeah exactly. Some of those classes are don't tell anybody, but I took twice, so I was always dot.
Speaker 4: I can read the word boobs with a calculator. Wow, yeah, nice.
Speaker 1: Does that every morning? Actually, and then he holds it up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, shell oil. That's the other one.
Speaker 1: Right, So well, to be fair, shows minds were former Nazis, so well, I mean to keep that in mind.
Speaker 7: Well, I didn't really want to be painted with that brush. But thanks, I'm not saying you're a Nazis. Well, I know, but I brought up the conversation so I get drumble. But I just there's days I'm amazed where it's just incredible to think about it when you know we can't even get sometimes a twenty four hour forecast. Correct, no joke, I mean I'm.
Speaker 1: Not there and they're catching rockets and landing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's yeah, they're.
Speaker 1: Crisis actor dolphins.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm like, give me some of that science. I'll plug it into my doppler and see where it goes.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, it'd be like he's got it. Those are that he's got to bring those dolphins, because if you invited the Miami Dolphins to it would get a concussion probably at the end.
Speaker 7: Well probably exactly, trip on a rudebaker or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, down to go. But yeah, so all right, let's try to get this one right so we don't have to mind.
Speaker 7: Well, today's easy part. Yeah, a few clouds, a mild bit, upper seventies. Then it gets a little tricky tomorrow. Tomorrow night there'll be some showers. This isn't gonna be widespread rain. In the afternoon, there'll be some thunderstorms. Not looking at severe weather as I flip over and check the convective outlooks from the store prediction center, Yeah, I got kind of a general thunderstorms painted around the low up in the Midwest and the Great Lakes. That's where the better chance of strong storms will be. But nothing like we had last week with the sphear weather outbreak, and we had a couple of strong storms in the state. The front comes through, we're still in the mid seventies tomorrow, low seventies for the Triad in points west, and then tomorrow night we'll see showers come to an end, and some of the hills to our west around Ashville, Boone and higher elevations may actually end up with some snow showers late Tomorrow night early Friday. So would be some areas as we dip into the thirties and even the upper twenties further west and in the mountains that might get a little slick early Friday. For the first I'm going to say full day of spring, would spring arriving tomorrow morning, sixty two, Friday's high so being the low sixties and back in the mid upper sixties to near seventy, and sunshine returning for the weekend. You should ask Mark about that conversation with the first day of spring.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's a market.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's all messed up. We really we hit him.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I got to talk to him today because yeah, I do a little I do a hit on his show on Wednesdays.
Speaker 7: So, oh, you should ask him. You should say, Mark, so when's the first day of spring?
Speaker 1: What was the confusion?
Speaker 7: Well, he always thought it was on March. He always thought it was March twenty first, every day, every every year, single year. Always he thought it was a fixed date. Is it's not. Oh okay, I thought it was a fixed date.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 7: It can be anywhere from the nineteenth to the twenty first.
Speaker 1: Well that's dumb. You guys need to fix it. Buckle that up ill.
Speaker 7: Oh got to do with angle of inclination and sunshine and elliptical orbits.
Speaker 4: Yeah, check it out. Check it out his boobs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that flipped it upside down, and I like, oh wow, look at that. Yeah, that's amazing. All right, Well we'll sorry, I'll harass him over that. We'll talk to you in the next hour. Okay, okay, all right, there you go, raced age trying to confuse us with math this morning. Oh look at that. People are not a fan of the new Dylan mulvaney song. You know, I just I'm just trying. I'm just reacting to what you guys wanted. You didn't want the protest song, so I tried to get you something else. Why is nobody ever happy? I don't know. But we'll talk about Florida man and coming up here in just a few minutes. Also, uh Brad not uh. The congressman will join us coming up at eight oh five, And yeah, we got to talk to spring Court. I will ask about the Epstein list again, and I will ask every politician every time I talk to him at the federal level until they put the damn thing out. So lots to get to hang on.
Speaker 6: Florida Man. Florida Man.
Speaker 12: Is something in the wanderty er or sand that makes you do all that crazy crap. It's like the state is one week dumbass trapped. Nowhere else has the Florida Man. It is almost like as the Weird Factor climbs to find out it have it in Florida every time.
Speaker 6: Florida Man, Florida Man. If anyone can.
Speaker 12: Cheer me, if you know, you can just find life be crazy. But of course, but it's not as bad crap crazy as yours.
Speaker 6: Nowhere else are you gonna find him.
Speaker 12: They're so used to it they don't mind him.
Speaker 6: Hooray for Florida Man.
Speaker 1: All right, So I'm gonna play the body cam audio, and what you need to know is there is a there's an older Florida Man. He is at a big park. This is in the Tampa area, and he there's like walking paths and then but the pass go through like the high switchgrass that you see you see in some coastal settings. So this dude is like a long he's he's set up along this big cut walking path and he's in like a lounge chair naked, sunbathing. And obviously people saw this and like, oh my gosh, But listen to the actual audio and tell me what you think is going on.
Speaker 13: My man, I'm not at the park.
Speaker 7: Okay, you got any idea on you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: I what your name?
Speaker 1: Polearly not.
Speaker 13: You can't be out here, so listening, do you understand that I didn't realize I was switching. You got a sign over here on the ground it says feel free to investigate gently. I mean, come on, there's people to come out here to complain about this behavior.
Speaker 6: Non stop being behind your back that one.
Speaker 1: So this guy's in a chair naked with a sign that says feel free to investigate gently.
Speaker 13: Less than smart decision has been made here today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't realize that invest Oh listening, I just.
Speaker 13: Was please feel free to investigate gently? Can you got your wrapped up with a chain up to a little stick. You got here, I was, you know, out here somedaying, absolutely right, Well that's not sunbathing, my friend, A little bit different.
Speaker 1: Have you ever met anybody here before?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 13: First time to basically you were just trying to meet somebody. You got your rigged up like a fishing rod.
Speaker 1: That didn't look good. I'm sorry. News out of Washington yesterday and pretty much every day for about two months now. And to help us make sense of it, let's go ahead and welcome in NC Congressman Brad Not. How you doing this morning, sir, Good morning, How you doing? I'm good? Can I have the real JFK files? These are not exciting enough you were? Do you have the real ones up there in your office or what?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: If I had them, you would be on?
Speaker 1: Do you have the Epstein list? On a more serious note, I make it a point that every one of you, one of you guys up in Washington or Gallons for that matter, I interview. I'm just going to remind you that we really want to see those. Pam Bondie says she had them on her desk twice, So what's going on with that? Are you or any of your other congressional members, maybe in her ear trying to hurry this process along, because I honestly think if you guys don't release them by the midterms, it's going to be made a campaign issue.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think you're right, and we we have certainly ech the sentiments of our constituents and people from all over the country. When there's a promise made, such as the one that this bonding made to release those files, we expected to happen, and we have certainly seen nothing to the contrary other than this delay that would indicate that she's gone back on her promise. But we needed, we need to be released, and why it hasn't been I do not have that answer, but we have been relaying those those lots and concerns.
Speaker 1: I'm not in general, Yeah, I'm not. I'm not. I'm not alleging. I'm not in on conspiracy yet. Uh you know, maybe I'll get there. But but admittedly, that whole that whole thing with the influencers holding their Willy Wonka golden tickets. Uh, they admittedly the optics looked really bad on that. You would agree that, I agree, I agree.
Speaker 2: So I think if they want, if they weren't prepared to if they weren't prepared to release the full file, if they should have never made a partial release or just sort of a stabog release.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's me harassing you, and then every time we talk going forward, I will harass you again, so I'll be prepared. But it kind of is because it's you know, it's your team. So let's let's let's get that handled.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: But I want to talk about the insanity yesterday and more so the insanity that we've seen in these two months, and that is these judges. All right, so yesterday they just basically said that you guys got to you got to put all the you said stuff back. Please don't do that. What is the plan now for ruling like that where this judge says, well, no, you can't just defund and get rid of all these USAID programs. We need transgender operas in Columbia, dammit. So what I know the White House is figuring out how they're going to deal with it. How does Congress react to that when you have these judges essentially saying that the other two branches of government don't really you guys can all go home? Will handle this like this is turning into and I hate to use the term, a bit of a constitutional crisis.
Speaker 2: Would you agree, You're exactly right, Casey. And because of that nature, it is a little bit I would say tedious for Congress to move forward. And there have been very limited judicial impeachments in our history. Most of them were tied to instances of brockery, and some of those judges, whenever they were brought before the impeachment tribunal, they resigned before the cases were ever heard or judicated. And there are very clear delineations of power right. Article two is very clear with what it affords the president and the executive branch. Article three is what lays out the judicial branch. And what we have seen repeatedly, really only with President Trump is the infringement from the Article three branch into the Article two branch. I mean, just as an example, they've been close to eighty nationwide injunctions between President Trump's first term and President Trump's existing term, and George W. Bush in eight years had six, President Barack Obama had a yeah, yeah, he had. I think President Obama had like ten or fourteen something like that. So there's obviously a very real effort to handstring the executive because President Trump has been so serious and performing how the executive branch has really assumed far too much power through the executive agencies, and the left has done an effective job at this point at thwarting it through the judicial branch. And that's something that we have to address, no question about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And let's talk about the ways in which this is supposed to be handled, because it would be more clear cut if these judges were taking bribes, right, because that's easy, you can find that out. But this is one that is born of ideology, right, and I think that's what most people assign this too. And the way that this is supposed to be dealt with is twofold one. You guys shouldn't have to deal with it. What is your understanding of John Roberts's responsibility, who, by the way, decided to issue a statement. This guy didn't issue a statement when his fellow justice's homes r under attack and one of them had a hitman show up. But he issued a statement on this yesterday saying this is not the place of the president in Congress do it based on a ruling? Was his beef? What is your understanding of John Roberts's role in policing the judiciary because most people don't realize he is the head of the judiciary at large from a federal standpoint, and so normally there is a process by which he kind of slaps hands and deals with it. What is your understanding before we get to your responsibility?
Speaker 2: You know, it's unfortunate because the Chief Justice he has long made very public his his goal of keeping the court away from politics, and unfortunately, when he makes statements like this, especially given the abuses of the past and the president from the judiciary where he has refused to step in and make statements, this statement rightfully seems to be very targeted in a political nature at the President, who is again rightfully fresh traded at activist judges prohibiting him from doing his duty. And when Chief Justice Roberts wades into that debate in the way that he did, he is undermining his own goal of depoliticizing the courts. And as someone who came from a law enforcement background who do practice in front of Article three judges every day, I share the goal of depoliticizing. Course, it's imperative that we do so. However, that does not mean that the Supreme Court should not actively patrol and protect the court system from politically motivated judges. And when you look at a single district court judge and multiple instances across the country who are unilaterally micro managing the executive branch, that should cause alarm across every jurisdiction our country. And it's clearly been a problem for years. Just going back to the immigration topic, Texas was ordered to remove barriers that were designed to protect their citizens from the invasion that was occurring over the last four years, an invasion that was bringing people from all over the world into our country, bringing drugs, bringing human traffickers, bringing violent criminals, bringing terrorists. All of this is known. The federal government neglected its sole responsibility, it's cheap responsibility, to protect its citizens. Texas finally had enough. They erected a barrier, and an activist court, citing some type of procedural issue, ordered them to tear down the barrier. And then when President Trump is elected, he very rightfully recognizes his authority to protect the citizens of this country. He rounds up people who are here illegally. Let me emphasis Let me put emphasis on that people who are here illegally, who are criminals and part of a gang whose stated purpose is to commit heinous crimes and enrich themselves while doing it. He sends them home in a judge orders orders the president to return those people to the United States. It's a disgusting comparison again of an activist judge and an activist judge problem where they retreat to essentially a procedural issue that is not rooted in law, that's not rooted in constitutional principles, and it allows them to carry out their agenda. And going back to Chief Justice Roberts, there have been numerous instances where this has been raised, and it is a Supreme Court job to adjudicate the district court judge is when they get out of mind and specifically review how they utilize unilateral authority that is arguably not theirs to use.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's let's be let's be specific about how that what that looks like in a Supreme Court setting. So what what it looks like? Can you correct me if I'm wrong? Is it doesn't necessarily just have to be one individualized case. One of the things they can do while rendering a decision on a case, and a lot of people thought they might do this here with a recent case, is established parameters as part of the ruling that become best practiced further down the food chain. Is that an accurate way to say.
Speaker 2: It, in a roundabout way, that's correct. So basically, what the method that a lot of these courts utilize is they'll put into place a something called a temporary restraining order, right, or something that's generally non appealable, which is which is in somewhat in some ways of fiction. But they'll issue a stay or or a restraining order, and in so doing they will effectively stop a policy that's designed or that's in effect that affects the entire country. And if the executive branch will appeal that, they can seek expedited review as the Supreme Court, and the Supreme Court can essentially box in a lower court, a district court and give guidelines or parameters as to how these types of mechanisms should be used. And again, if the Federal Court continue to issue these types of policies arguably in abuse of their authority, I think there's no question that they're being abused and the Supreme Court should be under an obligation to adjudicate the lower court's use of these types of procedural powers.
Speaker 1: Let's be clear. Let's be clear too, this is this is it's a it's a it's a time thing. Like I see people think that the judges assume their rulings are going to hold up. No, if you don't get to them to step in the Supreme Court in an emergency manner, then you start peeling away years of the Trump presidency as this thing slowly moves through the court, and you can bet that the strategy is to delay it and then you accomplish the same thing. So this is why it's so insidious as to what's going on here, and I think speaks to the fact that they understand that they're overreaching. If I could just protect be a lawyer for a moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no question about it. The Democrats know that just about on every main issue that's important to the United States public, they're on the wrong side of it by and large as a party. Whether it's illegal immigration, whether it's educational policy, whether it's passing and spending, they're on the wrong side of it. And they are really struggling right now from a legislative standpoint, to find the darts that they want to use in the political arena. So what have they done. They have retreated to the court to try to slow down the momentum of Republicans and President Trump, who quite honestly have found a great foothold politically by carrying out the will of the American people. And you're exactly right, Casey, delaying this is not only a tactic, but it's very nefarious. They are trying to bind up the hands of the executive who is moving decisively doing things that we elected him to do. And typically it takes eighteen to twenty four months at least to get up to the Supreme Court. That's half of his term. That's a full congressional term. And again it's quite nefarious. You're right.
Speaker 1: And so now going back to you now, John Roberts, though he was saying that impeachment is not appropriate just because you disagree with the decision, I don't think that that necessarily your call. Which one are your colleagues find the impeachment thing?
Speaker 2: The other day, there's several of my colleagues who have on a case by case basis, filed the impeachment and uh, you know, uh, mister Crane, Uhila Eli crime. Brandon Gilgan Texas.
Speaker 1: Okay, but but here's what I'm asking. This is a thing that is literally parts of checks and balances. Right, there's two different standards by which you can you can seek the high crimes and misdemeanors, and then there's a bad behavior. I'm probably misquoting what exactly it is, and so, like John Roberts is not accurate. It literally this is something that is part of your job should you have to do it, but it is a high bar.
Speaker 2: So it's a very high bar, and that's why it's only been utilized. It's only been utilized I think maybe a dozen times are in our two hundred and fifty year history. And again it's for something very open and shut, like bride rates.
Speaker 1: I want to know, and I'm sorry to interrupt you. I just have about a minute and a half. I want to know. So what are you guys going to do? You can you just not fund this, but then you're not going to get a budget passed. The Democrats will style me that if you don't include the insane spending there, right, So, like I don't want to hear that your guys hands are tied one hundred percent, like the Democrats have clearly figured out a strategy to try to screw everyone over who voted for this administration. What is how are the Republicans going to get down in the dirt? What are you guys going to do? I got about a minute.
Speaker 2: That's a great question. And again, those articles have a piece that have been filed. We'll look at these things on a case by case basis. We have introduced in the Judiciary Committee a statute that will basically require Article three judges to refrain from enacting nationwide injunctions, especially if the two parties are not before them immediately, that will ghibit them for being instruments of the left on a nationwide bathe this uh that that particular law has made it out of committee. I was into hearing that that debated that hearing, but debated that law. Excuse me. So there are things that we can do legislatively the impeachment process. Unfortunately, because it is such a high bar, I think that the Democrats will very much delay that into Congress.
Speaker 1: You guys are going to get that and I'm sorry, I got about ten seconds. I believe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a very high bar, and it's personally I think changing the law and making making jurisdiction very clear is our best shot.
Speaker 1: All right, well, I'm glad to hear that you guys are coming at this from a few directions. Appreciated, Congressman, and we will be back. Duck Schumer was on there yesterday, and you know a lot of the headlines are was it Sonny? I guess it was Sunny Austin who was mad at him, so she was giving him the business over not shutting the government down, because you know she's a lunatic. But it was another moment that really stood out to me and others, and you know what, you know what it was. And this is why I don't understand because Chuck Schumer, even though he's an awful person in my opinion, he's not dumb usually from a strategy standpoint. Yeah, Pelosi same way, Like, say whatever you want about Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer, and yes, it's a lot easier when you got a media carrying water for you, but strategically they're not usually the ones screwing it up. I mean, look at look what Pelosi was able to accomplish, you know, essentially running around bribing people, but with Obamacare, right, so they're pretty dangerous. But do you remember one of the clear gaffes of the Obama administration that it really really hit in the polling, in public opinion polling. It had some pretty dramatic effect, and it was Barack Obama with you didn't build that when he was talking about apreneurs in the US, so that you didn't build that. You know, you didn't build that road that you used to deliver the food from your restaurant you started. You didn't build that, right, And people found that wildly insulting because it's like, well, you didn't build that either, Barack Obama. Everyone who paid taxes did build that. But the business itself, in spite of, you know, the ever never ending bureaucracy, those individuals built that. So does here Chuck Schumer say this yesterday felt a lot like that. And I don't understand what he thought he was going to accomplish here.
Speaker 9: You know what their attitude is, I made my money all by myself. How dare your government take my money from me. I don't want to pay taxes or I built my company with my bare hands. How dare your government tell me how I should treat my customers the land and water that I owned or my employees. They hate government. Government's a barrier to people, a barrier to stop them from doing things. They want to destroy it. We are not letting them do it. And we're united.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, all right, shut up, and here's the deal. Are there people like taxation is theft? Yes, right, but most people, most people, there are parts of government that they do want, right. Military would be a very good example of that. But it's it's all the other stuff. So it's look humor's being very disingenuous here. But also the other part is if you go down the list of Democrat lawmakers, most of them have never built a damn thing.
Speaker 4: I was about to say, he's worked in politics his entire life. He's never worked in the private sector.
Speaker 1: Yeah what college? Yeah, except except have a healthy stock portfolio. So I yes, that's that's the only thing they really accomplished. And that Sureshill wasn't on their own. So, you know, for Chuck Schumer out there to say this when like how many how many Democrat lawmakers have have never ran or owned a business? Most of them on the Republicans there's a lot of Republicans too, but you're much more likely than a Republican like Senator Ted Budden, right, he had a firearms an outdoor store, right, and then there's some other stuff too. But like so like you can sit there and you can literally point to things that people have built. So it's really rich listening to Chuck Schumer, who is ross again, I'm glad it occurred to you as well, is you've never built anything.
Speaker 4: He's lived off the tax payeradim his entire life.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I'm not necessary I have a problem with lifetime politicians, per se. I don't have a beef with somebody who's worked in public service their whole life. My uncle and my grandfather both technically worked for the government their entire lives. My grandfather as both a college professor within a public university system and a park ranger within you know, at Yellowstone. Those are his jobs. That's what he did his whole life technically, So that's not my beef. But also Chuck Schumer is intentionally ignoring what has people's tackles raised, and that is, you know, the transgender operas in Colombia, the insane bureaucracy. So this isn't It's not a binary choice of no government or an insane amount of government. It's about right sizing government, and so I why Schumer would say that and just give fuel to up. That's going to be in campaign ads that, mark my words, it will be in campaign ads around the midterms, as it should be.
Speaker 4: I think most people, like you know, we're not a fancome tax day to write that check. But in the past, it was like, all right, I understand it. You know it's going to schools or the military.
Speaker 1: You do your property taxes.
Speaker 4: And that's fine. So you know, I'm gonna it's gonna be fine. But then you see where all the money's going through USA, like you said, And now it's different. Now it's like, well, you know what, maybe I should be. You know, first off, I am one of those taxationist stuff people, so let's let me be clear about that. But I'm saying I can understand.
Speaker 1: I think you've mentioned that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, most people are going to look at this now and see where this money is going to be, like, you know what, let me keep my money.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then and then the fact that if I don't give you the money you say I owe you, you throw me in prison because I'm now not funding the gay operas in Burma.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, have you ever been to a gay opera in Burma?
Speaker 4: I have none?
Speaker 1: Oh, well, how is it? I don't know, I've never been invited. So and I heard you don't go into Burma except by river. You gotta have a good boat man. Yeah, you gotta have a good boat man. Just a boatman though, So that's how you get the boat oh man. Yeah, so uh yeah, a chuck Chuck Shumer's an idiot that just goes without saying. But that just seemed like quite the young forced air there. All right, Hey, real quick, I don't want to tell criminals how to do criminal stuff, but uh, I'm pretty sure that this didn't take a lot of investigative power. So there's a story out of Smithfield, pretty horrible story. A man is charged now with murder in connection to a fatal stabbing that took place Monday at the Baymon Inn down in Smithfield, Smithfield, North Carolina. Obviously, police arrived at a hotel found a woman dead her name was Sandra Warrez inside one of the hotel rooms, and real quick they were able to identify as suspect. The suspect is Eric Jonathan Nelson, who authority's claim left the scene but was later apprehended. I guess up in Virginia as he was trying to get away. But how do they know it was him? Well, I guess you look at cameras maybe figure out what's going on there. But one other thing, apparently the stabbing was so violent. Dude cut his own finger off and left it, and I look criminal, one oh one. I think you know you don't want to leave fingerprints. You sure hell don't want to leave a finger that's gonna they're gonna hold that up at your trial and you're not even gonna be able to point at it. What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: So, uh yeah, that was probably it was probably probably a pretty easy case to solve right there, at least from identifying a suspect. So yeah, right, so, uh you know, future criminals don't chop your own thing off that they used to identify criminals with and then leave it at the scene, unless he was was elaborate staging and.
Speaker 4: Uh be framed. Somebody stole it right with.
Speaker 1: Some knockout, some cut his finger off and they're like, aha, I don't know, but yeah, they got cameras and all this other stuff. So we will see I guess he's still in Virginia. And then they got a yeah, they're gonna have to extra at him here, so that'll happen pretty quick. But yeah, I just I saw this story and I realized the finger thing. I'll actually read through it, and I'm like, yeah, that's not very that's not very good criminal lying right there. All right, dude, there is a whole dolphin conspiracy thing going on on Twitter. Now, you absolute lunatics.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I thought that person was trolling. So I've read now multiple posts claiming, among other things, that they used boats to lure the dolphins to the shuttle splash down site so that you could have that moment. Who are you? I love conspiracy theories, and I'm fine with it being a conspiracy theory, but what so, so, what you have to know is they have when the shuttles with Shuttle splashes down, they actually stage boats all around the area, not directly in the area. They're back off like ten miles or something. I can't remember with the distances. I remember reading this during one of his previous ones and then they all, you know, zoom in there to go ahead and make the capture. And in the past we've had the US Navy did this stuff right with the Apollo program and everything else. So you're alleging that when those boats then moved into the site, dolphins followed them, and it's a conspiracy. Have you ever been on a boat Ross? You ever been on a boat out in the ocean? Yes, all the way out? Yeah, yeah, what happens when you're in a boat out on the ocean from times?
Speaker 4: Sometimes the year followed Yeah, by the CIA or in the helicopters above and the dolphins and the dolphins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Ross has black helicopters too, but yeah, no dolphins. So are now are dolphins canceled out? Do we have to cancel dolphins?
Speaker 4: Poor dolphins are like we're adorable yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're good.
Speaker 4: Tricks Nazi dolphins. Fashions dolphins, Oh.
Speaker 1: No, no, dolphins like to get busy.
Speaker 4: My body, my body telling me.
Speaker 1: That piece of audio. It might be the crowning to achievement of the show. We made that eight years ago for one story, and we have found a way to use it every year since then. All right, eight forty five, let's go ahead and get three stage it from the Weather Channel. Conspiracy is going on now. A bunch of train stage Nazi dolphins or something. I just don't they're probably going to start lighting dolphins on fire. You have a bunch of crazy people doing that, so watch out right. Yeah, so the good dolphin arsening one.
Speaker 7: Yeah great, Great, you can tell me who you got win in your bracket afterwards, because I'm going to be out until next week. So looking good today. We've got sunshine back, a little dry out there. The Weather Service does mention the dry conditions and the dangerous fire weather. Mid upper seventies today, beautiful day, and then the showers come in tomorrow, maybe a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Not anticipating severe weather. We still should have load to mid seventy temperatures before we cool off and cooling off to the mid upper thirties Friday morning, and then the mountains to the west there may be some snow showers, so you might have to deal with that if you're traveling west. Then sunny, upper fifties, low sixties Friday afternoon, a little breeze around. It's a little chilly on Friday. Back close to seventy over the weekends, so probably a mid upper sixties Saturday and probably upper sixties to near seventy on Sunday, so not too bad. I've been say it all week a s Tomorrow is really the day in the afternoon where we're gonna have the wet weather, and then after that we got some pretty nice days coming up. First day of Spring is tomorrow morning, five oh one am Eastern time. And now I've got even more of your cronies involved, So I hope I don't get anybody in trouble.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, it's fine. I have two brackets, and I have different winners in both, but I have Florida and Duke depending on this.
Speaker 7: Okay, I believe it or not. The first time I worked it out, I ended up with Clemson, so I'm gonna leave it.
Speaker 1: With Clemson plus six thousand or something.
Speaker 7: It's not far fetched. And I think the women's bracket I got South Carolina maybe. Oh wow, all right, not h all right, get out of here. No, I couldn't.
Speaker 1: You're gone, so we won't talk to you till next week.
Speaker 7: Yes, I have to go to We're going to New York City, speaking of my daughter's performed at Carnegie Hall Saturday night, so we're Wow, look at you be back Tuesday. That's you asked, so afraid of Orange? All right, we have fun doing that. Don't get lit on fire. And Times Square they're doing that this week, so that all right? All right, we'll come back with Joe Bellinger next.
Speaker 14: Hang on, Good morning, Casey. It's decision day for the Federal Reserve. No real suspense about interest rates. As far as economists are concerned, they will be shocked if rates are not left unchanged. But it is hope that Chared your own Powell will have something to say about President Trump's policies and how they're affecting the economy. Stock market futures just a little bit higher as investors wait that news conference. Mortgage interest rates tick hire Last week, mortgage bankers report the average rate on a thirty year fixed rate home loan was up to six point seven to two percent. It was the first increase in nine weeks. The FBI has entered the investigation into vandalism at Tesla sites around the country. There have been numerous incidents of damage to Tesla charging stations and dealerships, and several Tesla vehicles were damaged yesterday in separate arson fires at dealerships in Los Angeles and Kansas City, the tex Mex restaurant chain on the borders planning to close seventy restaurants, according to court papers seen by USA Today on the border file for bankruptcy earlier this month. Four North Carolina restaurants around that closing list. Attitudes are changing, and there's a growing global market for second hand clothing and accessories. The resale marketplace thread up says people around the world spent two hundred and twenty seven billion dollars on used apperil last year and KC Artificial intelligence can do a lot of things, but its work cannot be copyrighted. A federal court panel ruled that copyright pri protection can only apply to work authored by humans. There have been attempts to secure intellectual property protections for AI generated creations.
Speaker 1: Casey, well, it is like that. Remember the monkey story with the photo. Do you remember that story from about ten years ago? They had a chimpanzee that grabbed a tourist camera and took a picture of himself and I can't remember what it was, but some idiots tried to argue that the monkey could claim copyright. They're like no, So I'm not surprised with the AI. So all right, Jeff, appreciate it. We'll chat tomorrow, sir. Okay, you have a good day. Yeah yeah, yeah it was. This is a little wonky, but there's some really fascinating stuff in here. And so let me just hit this real quick. So this is from this is uh Blue something. This is it's not a it's not a liberal thing. It's one of these data crunch companies. And basically they went through and they did a d dive on really doing breakdowns on the twenty twenty four presidential election, and some really incredible stuff emerged, like they were able to break down demos, not just like you know, eighteen to twenty five, but like eighteen year old minority voters. And it's there's a couple of things emerge. Did you know and this is I think there's two really amazing. One is this, did you know that Donald Trump won eighteen year old non white men. That's never happened for Republican so non white men, so black and Latino and you know, Asian and all that voters men eighteen years old voted for Donald Trump. I guess it's not surprising. You know, we keep hearing how unwoke this this upcoming generation is so we'll see if that pans out. And people who don't pay attention to the news have historically always leaned left. Trump won it by double digits. So these are people who aren't probably listening to this show. They're not you know, they somebody's got CNN or Fox on. They don't want to watch it. They want to go watch sports or whatever. Check out the latest Lizo video. And Trump won and the you know, one of the things that the analysis that you have there is, well, then how would Trump enter the lexicon there? And it was because the Trump team did such a good job of infiltrating spaces where they were i e. TikTok. This goes back to the social media stuff, and there was a certain it was not uncool to vote for Trump anymore, and that is why he prospered there. But yeah,