Speaker 2: Yo, what is up everybody?
Speaker 1: And welcome back to Enchanted, a Minecraft podcast or the Enchanters or whatever we call it. It's been a little while. I know, I know, I said it would be consistent. I've just had some stuff going on. But we're back.
Speaker 2: Last time, we're talking about Cookie Clicker.
Speaker 1: I played a lot of Cookie Clicker and I just kind of got bored of it and stopped playing. I've been playing a lot of Fortnite. I started playing Satisfactory again. I started a new world of Satisfactory on like a different area.
Speaker 2: So all of my machines were making.
Speaker 1: Like one hundred and twenty iron for minutes, so I was able to split that make more.
Speaker 2: Constructors and I was like, that's pretty fun.
Speaker 1: So I'm still kind of working on that, but I'm focusing more on my Fortnite because the new Fortnit seasn't has dropped. And go subscribe to my YouTube. It's quackxifn I'll live a link to that description. But whatever, this is a Minecraft podcast and yet we don't talk about much of Minecraft. I guess I'll just read some comments because I know we have gotten a couple of comments that I think should be read and address, just find them real quick. I remember one of the comments was uh oh okay, so our comment was please give U February podcast. Your podcast is amazing. I'm not mad. Well it's not February, it is March, but yeah, I'm trying to do a podcast for you guys.
Speaker 2: So yeah. Uh.
Speaker 1: One person said, what happened to Gabriel? Why isn't he part of the podcast. Gabriel has straight away from this a little bit now that he has a job and he's old enough to have responsibilities. So I'm kind of just amazing this for now until he every wants to get back into that. This guy said, check out the Deeven Slayer mode it's really cool, and play bed Wars basy beyond the guy that wrote my that wrote my own podcast thing.
Speaker 2: My name is Bear cle Legacy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Someone said please play Urlcraft. I know we had some other comments, so I don't. If I ever back into Minecraft, I will play like our aircraft and stuff like that. Someone said, teach us how to get crazy Craft. It's actually really simple. All you need to do I'm not exactly sure, but to get crazy Craft you go on to their website and then you can like download a world.
Speaker 2: It's really it's not right.
Speaker 1: All you have to do is just do like search up out of a crazy craft avit YouTube video.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but back on to the main subject, which should be Minecraft.
Speaker 1: But oh, we got ourselves a hyperiod finally, so we've been saving up. We haven't played much. We've been saving up with our minions. We got ourselves a hyperiod. It's not maxed or scrolled or anything, but we got ourselves a handle essentially, and we spent that handle. We spent all the money in the handle, and then we put it's.
Speaker 2: Like the things we need. So now we're we have a hyperiod back hit. Uh, it's not too strong or anything, but that's gonna be.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if the hyperion is meta anymore because it's been so long since I've played. But they had the they had like the the like skyblock, like yearly event or whatever where you've got like a team and you can get some rewards.
Speaker 2: I got some decent rewards, something too good.
Speaker 1: You could get like a cake, a Century cake, and I got my Century cake.
Speaker 2: So that's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Right now on our island we have two Century cakes. I haven't done too much in relating to Skyblock, We're probably gonna restart our Minecraft server again because we count as max there really fast last time.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure we're gonna we.
Speaker 1: Might end up this next one, we might end up opening up the server to everyone to play, because it's just gonna be more fun like that to have, like more like you can steal from each other and make secret bases and all that stuff. So I might do something fun like that, and I might do some content for my YouTube. But I don't have too much to talk about this episode, I really because I'm I'm playing a lot of Fortnite, so it's like that on a Minecraft podcast, I can't really talk too much about it. So it's like I don't like just sit here yapping about random stuff. So definitely comment down like danning the comments on Apple podcasts. I can't see any other comments come on an Apple podcast, like what games you would like me to play or what stuff you'd like me to talk about? Anything specific or because I'll try and do what I can. I'm trying to get back on the schedule, but it's just I like, I can't really predict that. I'm try once every two weeks. Maybe I know these episodes are short, but I'm really working on that and I'm just trying to get back up. But I'll try and go over some of the stuff I have done recently. I did start editing professionally amm on fiver, so that's fun at Fournite Montages.
Speaker 2: You can check it on my YouTube.
Speaker 1: And Satisfactory I built the space elevator.
Speaker 2: I got done stage one.
Speaker 1: I literally have one iron thing is making like two iron things, not overclocked like iron miners are making.
Speaker 2: Me like smart plates already.
Speaker 1: It was like, I feel like when you start in a different spot, it makes the nodes more powerful.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure about that though, so.
Speaker 1: But definitely it's fun to start in more places and Satisfactory and just stuff like that. Satisfactory did get its a complete drop, and I think it might be dropping on console sometimes soon ish, so that'll be exciting. I think it'd be kind of weird to playing console, but it will definitely be interesting to figure out how that plays. But I think that is gonna be all for this episode. Sorry that it was so short, but I'll see you on the next one.