Speaker 1: Oh des are, Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cults of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob and it's another live night tonight.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 1: We got a bunch of Cult members with that third eye all the way open. Just back at the door. They're saying, Yo, it's Tuesday. Let's get fucking weird.
Speaker 3: Indeed and day, Welcome everybody to this, uh this Tuesday live event. I should I'm gonna put some on the Patreon here in a minute, but the Cajun Night Live that usually goes on Wednesday nights is not going to happen this week. I uh hear. In about seven hours, I am gonna be on a plane going to Phoenix, so I'm gonna be.
Speaker 4: Out of pocket for the rest of this week.
Speaker 3: So I do apologize now in advance if the Patreon messages do not get answered for the rest of this week. If I get a spare minute, I will come and check them and I will get back with everybody. But I cannot promise myself this particular week, So I'm just gonna go ahead and apologize and advance for that. But with that being said, welcome, welcome, all the good Cult members to the live.
Speaker 4: Let's do this thing.
Speaker 1: Let's fucking do it. Baby. Oh I got Jack gpt to uh make me a new like zoom fit perfect background, and it kind of changed our faces. Do you see that?
Speaker 3: What the hell? Look out chubby my cheeks look dude? I mean, I know I gained a little weight at one point in time, but I've slimmed the fuck down.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Well, I mean I guess it could be prophesizing over here saying that you're about to get fat again, sir.
Speaker 3: Won't you put that even with me, Ricky, Bobby, won't you put that on me?
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: Actually, I'm trying to drop another probably ten pounds and then build up with muscle. But as of this moment, yeah, my waistline got a little he got a little gut on it at this moment.
Speaker 1: Noice, noie. So yeah, welcome in everybody. It's awesome to see y'all. What up, Tony, it's been a little minute, brother, Well you here. I don't think you were here last week, huh, Or maybe you were.
Speaker 3: He was here for a minute, but it's been a while since we've seen his face on a live.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I normally canceled the video, but I'm in a hotel room right now, so it looks better than my house.
Speaker 4: Heard that you're traveling for work, I take it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, a lot of metal detectors to work on.
Speaker 3: Were you at that, man? You and Louisiana? Are you out in Texas? Where yet?
Speaker 6: Texas? San Antonio?
Speaker 3: Heard that all them big San Antonio women. Yeah, no, I feel that dude.
Speaker 1: Good shit, they got some big San Antonio women though.
Speaker 4: That's not I mean, that's what Charles Barkley said.
Speaker 1: You don't remember that, Oh Charles Barkley, he'd be liking them them thickms.
Speaker 3: I forget what the situation was, but he was on a panel on ESPN and somebody brought up San Antonio without any provocation whatsoever. Charles Barker, Well, you know them big San Antonio women, Damn big old bros.
Speaker 7: There.
Speaker 4: It was like wait, what like all right, that's the thing to just throw out.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, anytime I hear San Antonio Charles Barkley just saying that, it's just like imprinted in my mind.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 4: It's one of those clips that's just committed to memory, you know.
Speaker 1: Now that I think about it. The only time I've ever gotten late in San Antonio. She was a bit of a thick em so.
Speaker 4: As they say, no, she was a what Oh okay, I heard that, heard that, Becky she.
Speaker 1: Was She was a fucking Lauren, you know what I mean. But anyway, over to the chat. Wanted to say, Alexandra said, high fags, Happy Pride Month. I almost said it in like the like an eminem style voice. For some reason, I don't.
Speaker 4: Know why I forgot this is Pride Month.
Speaker 3: Now, I forget that there's a whole month dedicated to these people that just like to take dick in various ways.
Speaker 4: It's interesting to me.
Speaker 8: So did every corporation if you noticed, none of them change their logos this time.
Speaker 3: I think that's a wise move seeing the current administration, Like, yeah, that might have flown under Biden's America, but right now, Hey, how about everybody who it does apply to celebrates.
Speaker 4: On their own well, and here's sponsorships.
Speaker 1: Well, and here's the deal. All those corporate corporations, I guess they were all like they had to like it was, it was all under the DEI should so it wasn't even necessarily like out of the kindness of their heart or they really cared. Oh my god, look over at Amazon with their rainbow flag icon. No, they're not doing it for you. They're doing it because they felt that they had to, because they were trying to abide by the DEI laws that all the crazy Biden Nights decided to create.
Speaker 3: I just never understood why making a Pride Month thing in like an office setting, like why you're wasting paper and ink and banners and like bringing awareness to this like that that sounds crazy to me? Does? And if I'm wrong, I don't know the statistics on this, So what I'm about to say I could be completely off base, and if so, my apologies. But all right, I look at it the same way that in the military we look at things, right, at least in the Marine Corps. Does doing X, Y or Z make you a more efficient killer? Okay, then let's lean into that more heavily. All right. Now, cut to like corporate America does putting up the rainbow flags and like forcing people to watch a PowerPoint and all these things. Does this make you better at your job?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Okay, well then we're not fucking doing it right.
Speaker 3: If it does, If for somehow, if that does actual a quate to more productivity across the board, then okay, lean more heavily into it. But I just I have a hard time seeing it work out that way.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm just a xenophobic pigot or whatever these libtards scream. I don't know.
Speaker 1: As the the Brits would say, rn r, which means no in regular English.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: But anyway, continuing on Alexandri's she said, uh, happy Pride Month. That means y'all are supposed to send me gift cards and or out of context Bible versus uh.
Speaker 4: Oh, and then I'm not gonna send that.
Speaker 1: Speaking of the Brits, not necessarily the Brits, but a little neighbor, the French branch, the we we that kind of lines.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Instead of a baggett, it's a rainbow colored fagot.
Speaker 3: So that's that's pretty hilarious, honestly, And still I think it's the nastiest menu I have ever seen in my life. The make bag get When I was in front, it's shit's gross, it's it's hard as a rock, and it's lettuce and chicken and some sort of a white sauce. I know the jokes right themselves, I swear to God, but like, why would you order that when they have a royale with cheese on the menu and they have Heinekens in the fucking cooler. I don't know why they would do this, but yeah, French are weird.
Speaker 1: They are weird, Anthony said, evening, fellas and folks, what up, Anthony?
Speaker 3: What up?
Speaker 1: Anthony's starting to show back up again his podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, Anthony. Uh, he has to go away sometimes for work and for things and because the morning does come early.
Speaker 4: I feel that. But glad to have you with us, ma'am.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, dude, to be alive said, yo, what's up? Fellas, dude, Honey Badger said, my my b day is complete? Is today your birthday? Honey Badger?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, shit, oh ship, well happy birthday, birthday thirty.
Speaker 1: Seven number, it's good number. That was my football number back.
Speaker 2: In the day.
Speaker 4: Good day over twenty five.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 2: Black.
Speaker 4: Don't crack my boy, good shit, smoker.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, Well, don't listen to us too long. You need to get some birthday ass tonight, sir.
Speaker 4: I hope you do. I hope you're out there getting it at both.
Speaker 2: I think fucking nothing.
Speaker 3: Damn that sucks. Rip.
Speaker 1: I'd be like that though the Dougie said the prophecy says diabetes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I'm trying my damn just to catch cancer, not diabetes.
Speaker 4: But i mean I'm giving it hell either way. We'll see how it goes.
Speaker 1: Ryan said, Hello, dudes, what a dude? Ryan the Zombie slash Raven said, uh, this month is also Men's Mental Health Awareness Month and PTSD go figure they group that in with Pride Month, right right?
Speaker 3: Like all right, Men's Mental Health Month, which we all can acknowledge. No one gives a fuck about men's mental health, right, not on a on a grand scale.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Dude? Did you I forget what the comedian's name is, Ali Shadik. I think Father's Day falls as like number nineteen on the list of like most popular holidays, right, like the first five you could guess, right, Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving and like these thing's fine, cool, cool cool. Mother's Day is like within the top five of them, not mistaken. Actually, I know top ten. Arbor Day falls before Father's Day. As far as what's most popular in the American culture, I.
Speaker 1: Couldn't tell you. I couldn't even tell you what month that comes in.
Speaker 4: It's September. But that's neither here nor there.
Speaker 3: It's a day to celebrate the fucking trees, and that is more celebrated than one half of what makes babies happen.
Speaker 4: It's crazy to me, but that that would be the world we live in.
Speaker 3: But yeah, Men's Mental Health Month falls in the same as Father's Day month, as the same as Pride month. You know, I'm not in charge of what gets sectioned off onto what month, but I feel like that was a giant misstep by some people.
Speaker 1: Honey Badger said it's Men's Mental Health Month that no one gives a fuck about.
Speaker 3: Two big facts.
Speaker 1: Then Zombie said, there's a lot more traction and conversations happening than ever before. I care. I think it is extremely important conversation. Yeah, I mean, you know what, the best thing for your mental health is, dude, meditation all day?
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean, fair enough, not going to say that's not important, you know, to do you? I would say for me personally, just not taking on too much, not over extending myself. That seems to be the key to limiting my mental stress, because life is stressing, Like no matter what you do, it's gonna be throwing them curveballs at you. Just I'm trying hard to not over extend myself, honestly.
Speaker 1: Miss Cakes or candy Cakes said Happy Tuesday. What a do candy Cakes nice to see?
Speaker 3: Yes, indeed nice, indeed diabetic birthday cake. Ah, I love it.
Speaker 1: Dougie the missing Blunkin said Wilford. Brimley says, Texas girls be so sweet. My Gluecometer thought I licked a cupcake.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, oh.
Speaker 1: I do like the Texas women. They are They're special. Um, I can't die, Let me go, let me go, let me go, just just let that fade into the wind.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: White Boy Wizard said happy to happy. Happy to see you next Tuesday, you glorious bastards. Next Tuesday. Yeah, well we're gonna see every.
Speaker 3: Tuesday absolutely, next Tuesday included. Yeah, buddy.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: Everybody said happy birthday to the honey Badger. It's a party up in here, dude. John said, where's Sam? That is a good question. Where the fuck is Sam?
Speaker 3: Our spirit animal might be running a little late this evening. I suppose I haven't. Uh, I haven't heard anything, but yeah, he never misses, so I'm assuming he's on his way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he's literally turned down like sexual intercourse to be on the show, but like a numerous times, which we don't suggest, by the way, like please just listen back to it the next day.
Speaker 3: All right, that's what's on the line here. And it's not like you're in a relationship and you got some steady like look man, hey, hey, we love you, but.
Speaker 4: Hey, gotta do what you guys to do.
Speaker 1: Check it out.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's where he's at right now.
Speaker 1: Check it out. Speak of the devil and he shall appear, sir.
Speaker 3: H It's like it's like beatlejuice. You gotta say his name three times and he appears. Sam.
Speaker 4: Welcome, Welcome. We were worried about you, bro, Wait what happened.
Speaker 1: Thirteen minutes into the show?
Speaker 3: You're late, dude? What the fuck?
Speaker 4: We were kind of getting worried.
Speaker 3: We're hoping maybe he was getting up in some girls nuts or excuse me, up in their guts or some shit like that. Damn Prime Month got me all tongue tied over here. But yeah, I was hoping he was putting some nuts up in some guts, dude. But I'm glad to see you with us on this evening.
Speaker 9: Hey, guys, Uh, yeah, No, I get fat al was eating.
Speaker 1: I heard that. Actually, you know that you can actually put nuts in guts. It's a thing. It's a thing called the ball dough.
Speaker 3: The ball dough. It's a weird when I I don't understand what kind of pleasure you would derive from that.
Speaker 1: Well, I can tell you is a thing they say that clean pies.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, we're talking about actually like the sack itself. You slip it into a device that kind of turns it into a phallus and you you t bag with force and they get inserted inside of the beagen.
Speaker 4: It's it's a it's a contraption.
Speaker 9: And then is cool and all, but that's just overboard.
Speaker 1: Well, what you end up having, so they allege, is a uh you end up having a baalgasm.
Speaker 3: Once again, I'm not knocking. I'm not gonna yuck someone's yum.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: If that's what gets somebody there, then bio biomeans more power to them. I just I personally don't understand the appeal on that, But I you know it different strokes, different folks.
Speaker 1: As they say, Adam and Eve dot com use a promo code cult for we still have it and they do have the ball though.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's off for the shameless plugs. I love it.
Speaker 4: I love it, ah plugs.
Speaker 1: Ay, Yes, indeed, I mean whatever floats your boat there, Bud.
Speaker 4: I love Tuesday nights.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Anthony said, not restarting, I'm starting a new one, oh, talking about his podcast, going to try and do a YouTube and Spotify to start, keep its surface level at first, and make it an adventure down the rabbit hole. Yeah, just let it grow into what it's meant to be, like, because I'll be honest with you. Whenever me and Sean started Meta Mysteries, bro, it was supposed to initially be a Cult of conspiracy spinoff, like it was never even meant to be like, I mean, we had thought about it. We were gonna be introducing a lot of the spiritual shit. But it like, literally, if you go back and listen to the first episode, I'm asking Sean like what his favorite conspiracies are and what he knows about them and stuff, total different direction.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So you just got to go with the flow, you know, with what you like, what you like, to.
Speaker 3: Run, grow and game momentum naturally and just kind of see what the people want to hear more of and just kind of lean into that, man, and it'll it'll formulate into its own, its own entity, if you will, and it's a it'll be fun man. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you said, uh, I got the social media pages and Spotify and YouTube channel already set up, going to start recording this weekend. Well look, Anthony, if you would for all the listeners of the live show for the Cult of Conspiracy, let us hear a name of that show, sir. We can all go check it out. We'll go, we'll go give it a follow, and you know, see what see what to do over there? Dude, Yeah, we got the diabetic birthday cake, which is what is that one tiny little slice?
Speaker 3: Is that what that's supposed to be? It looks like that was just a birthday cake that was, you know, super diabetic. Oh it's like, is that like me with nutri sweet or something like that?
Speaker 1: I mean, doesn't say it says oh never mind, so did do? Ryan said? Anyone having connection issues that might be a you thing their hosts, because we're pretty good over here. Sometimes we sometimes we get it. But yeah, tonight seems to be all right. Um, Dougie said, candy cakes can you show the colt your cake, man, keep yours to yourself. Keep your cakes to yourself, all right, Lord of Mercy's late. It's a lady truder with some damn respect. Maybe buy Rabaldo before you start asking if you want to show show her cakes.
Speaker 3: For fuck's sake, Ah, Dougie doesn't send some crack. I like it.
Speaker 1: Um, where are we? Uh? He's being summoned to be alive set And then yeah, he showed up talking about sam Um candy cakes. Said it's a no for me, but you can show yours. I love it.
Speaker 3: And the.
Speaker 1: Great Almighty Plumbers crack. Yes, you know what. I used to think that, Like, man, how do people not know that their crack is showing whenever they bend over? And the older I get in, the chunkier I get, I don't know whenever it's hanging out. Bro shut up, I swear, dude. I'm like, I don't even feel a breeze.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. I honestly thought that people probably cared about it. But it's also like a sign of like, well, fuck it, what are we gonna do about it? Like I don't know where a belt. I know it's crazy, but yeah, that's a thing. But you know, I don't like belts. They're too constricting. I don't even wear underwear, dude, you know I mean neither do I. You know, commando is the only way to fly. But I'm also always wearing jeans. You always wear basketball shorts, so this makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, buddy, spirit Animal said, I'm sorry I lost track. I made a baked ZD and paired it with homemade garlic bread.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 1: And then we got a bunch of celebrity death matches. You got Gordon Ramsey versus Guy Fiery, which that might be a pretty good battle actually, if you think about it, I feel like.
Speaker 3: Your money's on guy. No, Gordon sam said, his money's on guy.
Speaker 9: You damn what. I'll go to Flavor Town every time.
Speaker 3: That's only an actual like fight, like actual death match. Not well, first of all, I'm cooking. Gordon rams could absolutely trounce his ass. But in fighting. I don't know why, but I feel like Gordon. I feel like he's got a little some extra sauce on that I could.
Speaker 1: Be wrong, Yeah, yeah, he's a little extra. He's like Simon Cowell. You know what I'm saying, Like, you don't really want to piss him off kind of deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I mean I'm pretty sure Simon wouldn't be that hard to I guess it depends on who's against him. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, next, we got Alf versus Et. I got Alf, of course you do. That's spirit Animal's spirit animal, I think.
Speaker 4: I mean between the two, Et like he waddles weird.
Speaker 3: He's just got like a healing finger and shit, I feel like Alf being a predator as he is eating all them cats, and shit, I feel like he could probably handle up on a on a Et pretty quick.
Speaker 1: Bro Et is from literally somewhere else, so it is Alf.
Speaker 4: He's an alien.
Speaker 5: The Star Wars and Alpha is from the planet Melmac, but it got included. Actually Alf was part of the Auglactic Coast card of Melmac.
Speaker 3: Was he really? So he actually has some might say a not actual military trance the Coast Guard, but they got something akin to it.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I mean I could take that.
Speaker 3: And yeah, ET's race was featured in Star Wars, but that does not mean that they are necessarily a warring tribe, and that doesn't necessarily mean that Et has a little bit of something in there.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know, I feel like between.
Speaker 3: The two, alf would probably be able to take et. I could be so wrong here.
Speaker 1: I'm cheering for eft in that one. The next one we got Pope Francis versus Vice President Vance. Oh that's is that too soon?
Speaker 3: We already found out who would win that one, didn't we? That just played out in real time?
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: Also, and I know we've mentioned it before, but it seems like it's getting even quicker as far as the growth goes. Everybody, you're ready to mark on your Bingo cards, Joe Biden might just be dying here in the next couple of weeks. Last months, apparently that cancer he has is growing at an exponential rate. And uh, well, we'll see.
Speaker 1: First of all, I'll see that cancer ain't growing at an exponential rate. They've been hiding it for the last four years, and now they're saying that that's you know what I'm saying, Like that has to be the truth. Like this guy's been deteriorating. Maybe he came from the Black Good that we just did an episode on. Maybe he is some kind of clone or a walk in, or maybe he just has a what are they called a bunch of double there's a word for that.
Speaker 3: I can't think of, oh, body double, like a doppelganger. Doppelganger, That's what I was thinking. Yeah, it's possible because they're definitely not the same person. And I love how Trump called it out or retweeted or retruthed something which was Nick, did you see that that about how he retruthed that about Biden like not being real?
Speaker 8: I did see that, and that is I don't know, I have a video of it's not like a one minute, one minute, thirty second video of all the times that Trump has essentially referred to Biden as not being alive. He's not the same guy anymore. He's like he's over the course of this whole interaction between them two go, you know, running for president all this stuff, Trump knows that he's not the original Biden. And I'm going to go back to Cab again. Cab was talking about this back in twenty eighteen. Okay, he said back in twenty eighteen from Pleadian disclosure information that this was back when Joe Biden was alive, okay, And he was the same one that you remember with Obama, and he was saying that Joe Biden has clones right now. But the original is still alive and well, but he will likely be cloned and installed as the president. And if he is installed as the president, then he has now been cloned. The other one's been killed, and he the one that we have now is essentially a puppet. And the deal is is that they have this rapid human cloning technology that the good guys or the bad guys. The bad guys are replacing their own with puppets essentially that can be programmed and controlled, and they can be rapidly aged in like five months. And the deal is is like neither one of the sides can disclose it because it would cause too much of a panic for the public.
Speaker 1: I think that's actually part of the reason why a lot of Epstein Island won't be disclosed. I don't think that it was just sex trafficking. I don't think that it was just blackmail. I think that it had to have been some literal like some weird kind of technology, maybe some cloning shit going on down there. You hear about like how there could have been tunnels and you know, weird systems.
Speaker 3: Well, why do you believe that that was also going on? Not trying to like disagree inherently. But I mean, there is cloning labs around the world that just got shut down a couple of years ago. Why do you believe Epstein Island was being used as a site for like super science technology.
Speaker 1: Shit, because it's not like bound to any state laws or anything.
Speaker 4: It's a part of the Virgin Islands. It's US territory.
Speaker 1: Maybe they got different shit going on out there because they definitely weren't patrolling it right.
Speaker 3: Well, that's why the governor of the Virgin Islands just got arrested a couple of years ago, because he knew exactly what was going on and turned a blind eye to it for years.
Speaker 4: So I mean, it's yeah.
Speaker 1: Huh, I don't know, it's just speculation. I'm just saying, like it's it's strange about how we're getting more leaking about the all the Diddy stuff way before Epstein and Diddy is way more recent or at least, you know, the story of Diddy is way more recent than what was going on with Epstein. But uh, I don't know, dude. I just think that there's way there has to be way more to the Epstein thing than just and I don't mean to put it lightly. Like sex trafficking is horrible, especially underage sex trafficking is horrible. But I think that, like, dude, the people at the top, you think about it, the people at the top, Like what, You're just gonna give them a thirteen year old virgin girl and they're gonna fly all the way out to fucking Epstein Island on his own private jet. They could get that wherever the fuck they won you know what I'm saying. It's like it's like flying to New York to try their version of McDonald's.
Speaker 3: You know what, it's the same, I hear you, But it's not necessarily right. There's a reason why all these elites go to like Brohemian Grove or Belizian Grove for these things, when, like you said, they could just get it home, So why do they go to this event? You're right, it is more than just to do something explicit and disgusting sexually. But it's like it's the rubbing of elbows with these upper crust echelon motherfuckers. It's the planning that takes place, and this is a part of the blackmail. That's why there were so many cameras, why there were so many microphones, and all this stuffs. It was like dual purpose intel blackmail operations going on, not just from our government. I believe Mussat was involved. I believe probably Inner Poll was involved. It wouldn't shock me if the KGB or whatever the new version of the KGB is and then that got shut down with the Soviet Union. But yeah, I could see every country that's like worth the fucks intel groups having you know, their own MIC or buying the intel from Epstein in that way, shape or form, And it's it's not just like blackmail that sounds kind of down here. You got to keep in mind, if you have blackmail on a seated president or a seated prime minister, you got them by the balls, Like that's that's true power, and that can make them the entire country change course, especially when there's wars going on and big international business going on and stuff like that. Intel like that, blackmail, damning, blackmail like that is critical to have on somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it definitely is. I'm just I don't know, I feel like there has to be more to it. Maybe it's like maybe it was some kind of adrenochrome her you know, we've suggested that maybe it's Yeah, it's something more like something that's I don't know, just intuitively, whenever I think about Epstein Island, I think that it's something more than just child trafficking and weird sex trafficking in general, I believe the adrenochrome rolls in the same circles as the pedophilic sex ring.
Speaker 3: I think you actually can't separate the two. I'm not saying that every single person went to Epstein Island. We're also getting a hit of adrenochrome, but I'm saying it was probably offered to everyone that went to Epstein. Now you see what I'm saying. So I'm with you one hundred percent on that. But as far as Joe Biden being a clone, and I've said it before and I will die on this hill, that is not the same guy that I saw with my eyeballs when I lived in DC, I one hundred percent believe.
Speaker 4: Now we could say.
Speaker 3: Doppelganger, body, double manchurion, candidate, clone, name your optional on this, and I mean, there's nothing that I feel is necessarily more or less credible in that regard. All of them are optional, sure, but I think we can all acknowledge it like that was not the same homeboy that was under Obama. As far as DP goes, Trump going on and on about this absolutely at this point it's time for us to just face the music. Joe Biden is probably not the right guy. Big Mike has a bigger dick than Barry. These are facts. These are confirmed truths that I think we can all acknowledge and move on.
Speaker 1: You know what you got to say there, Nick.
Speaker 8: I posted that video in the chat. It's like a minute and a half long of Trump just going over and over and like talking about it. If y'all want to play it real quick, I think it's you know, just for other people to see that he's like reiterating it over and over and when you understand like if Trump and other people that are in you know, these positions, like if they do know this kind of stuff, they are and can be trying to tell you to read between the line.
Speaker 1: Oh no, sorry, yeah, let me actually let me share it real quick.
Speaker 8: And one other thing too as far is like you know a lot of people had the mask theories and everything like that, like if it was a mask, the people that were around them more than likely would be able to tell like face to face. But also you would think that, hey, if they're going to go through all this time to have the masks, they would at least get the ears right, they would attach to the ear lobes, they would like, they would do all these things that are noticeable. But the thing is, whenever you rapidly age a clone, like even identical twins, like they have variations over time, but especially if you're aging one from fucking a baby to an eighty year old tenil man that you got the DNA from, it's gonna come out with a little bit of variation, but enough to where you can at least fool people, you know, full the normies. Yeah. So, I mean when you think about it like that, it starts to make a little more sense.
Speaker 1: You know, enough brainwashing and you get in people for some reason, Like it's it's it's mind blowing how some people don't believe in k altr they don't believe in brainwashing, they don't believe in hypnosis of the masses and stuff like that. It's like, bro, look at Joe Biden, Like, look at him and tell me how the vast majority of the world believes that that's the original Joe Biden. Dude, Like, I'm sorry, I don't care what kind of facelift you get. Your ear lobes are not gonna be attached or detached, you know, like they're not fucking with your ear lobes.
Speaker 8: This one is a perfect cognitive dissonance example, Like it's right there in front of you, and you're denying the truth because you can't accept it, you know.
Speaker 1: Like, all right, well, let's play this video. It's a minute in thirty eight seconds. This is it, says Trump knew all along, he just couldn't say. This timeline is truly insane. Let's check it out.
Speaker 6: I'm not even sure it's him.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 10: I'm not even sure he knows what the hell's happening to shite.
Speaker 6: I don't even believe it's him. I honestly don't believe. I don't think.
Speaker 10: I don't think Joe knows where the hell he is.
Speaker 2: You want to know that.
Speaker 6: I don't think it's him.
Speaker 11: He's got as he feels good about the mask.
Speaker 10: Now I have to tell you he's a different guy. He looks different than he used to, he acts different than he used to. He's even slower than he used to be. Joe Biden is a dummach call of one percent.
Speaker 12: Joe looks like, uh, his friends from the.
Speaker 10: Left are going to overtake him pretty soon.
Speaker 11: It's not him, He's a he is a puppet.
Speaker 4: He's a puppet.
Speaker 1: He's a beauty.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you.
Speaker 13: Donald Trump is not responsible for the coronavirus, but he is responsible for failing to prepare our nation to respond to it.
Speaker 9: How do you respond to that?
Speaker 11: He didn't write that, that was done by a Democrat? Operative he doesn't write, He doesn't. He's probably not even watching right now, and if he is, he doesn't understand what he's watching. Joe Biden didn't write that.
Speaker 3: Joe Biden didn't write that.
Speaker 9: He wished he.
Speaker 11: Did, but he didn't.
Speaker 9: What doesn't know he's alive?
Speaker 6: Okay, that's when he's not wearing the mask.
Speaker 1: I've never seen a man that liked a mask.
Speaker 3: But did you ever see a man that.
Speaker 11: Likes a mask as much as him wear a mask?
Speaker 2: Like him?
Speaker 3: Every time you see him, he's.
Speaker 1: Got a mask.
Speaker 2: He could be speaking two hundred feet away from it.
Speaker 11: He shows up with the biggest mask I've ever seen.
Speaker 12: I'm not being facetious.
Speaker 2: I uh.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I'm not even bro keep in mind, Trump is only four years younger than Biden. Like Trump is seventy eight years old, Biden is eighty two.
Speaker 1: I think forty years No, Sagan, I thought he was seventy nine. He might be seventy eight.
Speaker 4: I don't know his birthday is.
Speaker 3: Maybe he's changed since I don't fucking know. My point is, it's not like there's like a giant fifteen year age gap between the two where one guy is like ready for the retirement home and the other guy's like young and sprightly.
Speaker 4: They are both geriatrical fox.
Speaker 1: Oh actually he turns seventy nine in eleven days.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, so as of un recording seventy eight.
Speaker 3: It's wild shit here real quick, Raven, I saw your hand was raised before I get to Tony and Sam, did you have anything you wanted to add?
Speaker 14: I was just going to bring up before COVID the what was shown when was epsteins Island released like during COVID, right, or it was.
Speaker 1: Like right before nineteen four.
Speaker 6: Right he died in twenty nineteenth, didn't he.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it was it was like brought to light quote unquote, and everybody was talking about it. Twenty sixteen, twenty fifteen, but it was still kind of within the realm of the conspiratorial community. By twenty nineteen is when he was arrested. The lid was blown off of it, and that was it. And it was in September of twenty nineteen is when he died. Four months later, we have our first COVID case in America and that was pretty much it.
Speaker 14: Yeah, okay, remember because I got like really red pilled like previously previous COVID. So like twenty eighteen, I think is when I started seeing all the videos. I don't know if anybody has access to the dark Web or like knows how to use it in this group, but people I know have, you.
Speaker 9: Know, ventured into that area.
Speaker 14: So I saw a lot of the videos that were circulating back then of like what they.
Speaker 15: Were doing on Epstein Island.
Speaker 14: So there was like a video that you might have seen the screenshot for where it looks like they're eating people. There's that one that came out. But then I watched some of the other videos that were released, but they were it's harder for people to see, and there was a lot more nefarious things that were supposedly happening. I will say it does look like Epstein's Island, Like it does match up with like some of the stuff that they like has been released to the public. So I'm along with Jonathan, there's a lot more than just like the sex stuff going on, because it definitely was they were harvesting people.
Speaker 9: They were doing a lot more with people there than just that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred, there just has to be also, Dude, I feel like I'm out of touch because how have we been doing a conspiracy show for damn near five years and I still don't have a VPN? Do you have a VPN?
Speaker 3: Maybe I might.
Speaker 1: I figured you did because you said that you had access to the Dark Side, But yeah, we need to try and maybe get a VPN sponsorship or some shit.
Speaker 3: I don't currently have access to the Dark Web. I have had it in the past. It's you know, it's one of those things where if I was to really start fucking around on it, I would probably never come up for air.
Speaker 4: Like it's it's best if I stay on this side of the innerwebs.
Speaker 8: To be honest with you, I have all the stuff for it downloaded on a flash drive that you plug in and then you like do a whole different operating system on your computer.
Speaker 1: Want with Nick, I've been wanting to get a VPN anyway, because you know, like on Netflix, if you're in another country, then you get different shows and different movies and ship. That was really the main reason why I wanted it.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I'm looking at it for research.
Speaker 3: You're looking at it for Netflix, which I guess is research in another regard.
Speaker 1: But it's right off, So fuck it.
Speaker 3: Your dark web internet usage would be our next corporate right off. I'm here for it. Why not. I support this. Our our accountant will absolutely be on board with that too. Ashen's the homie.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yes, Oh damn, I gotta do something for that later, spirit animal. You've been having your hand raised there for a hot minute, sir. What are you doing weaving over there?
Speaker 9: Or what I'm making? Cordage?
Speaker 3: Nice?
Speaker 1: You plan on going for a hunt.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking about making a primitive bow. But you know, I just find it funny. How all right?
Speaker 9: So p did he the fucking he did?
Speaker 5: He's he was a he was a part of Biggie's crew, correct, Yeah, And then when you look at the East Coast and West Coast, both of the he did he is a sexual fucking didiant and Tupac what I was convicted for sexual assault. It's just where that both of like quote unquote heads of hip hop on both sides, were.
Speaker 9: Not good people. It's just kind of I almost find.
Speaker 1: It hard to believe. I almost find it hard to believe that Tupac was accused of any kind of sexual assault because he was definitely a pillow princess.
Speaker 9: Look it up.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sure it's out there. I'm just saying, you know, I almost wonder.
Speaker 9: If, huh, that's why you went to prison.
Speaker 1: I know, but Vac, if you will, but don't you feel like that could have just been a little street cred on his behalf or something, you know.
Speaker 9: Uh, believe it or not. Most gangs do not like that.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 9: Uh you you'll get killed for that.
Speaker 3: Okay, well all right, tell me real quick. Your hand was raised before we got the sam What you got, bro?
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, I was just gonna say you might have covered it. But Dan Bongino said, there was video of the Epstein hanging, and everyone thinks it's fake. And I would agree, because AI video is getting good enough. You could easily fake something like that these days. But I also wanted to chime in that Ryan Dawson believes that the Epstein Ring was replaced by a prostitution ring run by Chinese and Koreans in DC and Massachusetts. And if you google it you can find some stuff about the Massachusetts one and even some names apparently. But whatever happened to the Epstein Ring, whoever replaced him, I think is ninety percent of its underground now. They know how to hide now and we're not going to find him for a while.
Speaker 3: I agree, And yeah, we just did an episode on that. As a matter of fact, he'll be dropping on Friday. You know, I'm pretty pissed, like actually not just you know, to try to get a rise for the camera any of this. Like now, actually I had very high hopes for Cash Patel and Dan Bongino, and I like a lot of the things that they have done up until this point. But either one of two things or actually there's I guess there's a handful of options here. But the story goes that all of the cameras, there was only two on his cell right, and both cameras messed up. And this was weeks after he allegedly already tried to commit suicide, and he was on suicide watch. So a combination of his cellmate being moved a few hours prior to him committing suicide allegedly, plus both cameras failing. Also, the video of him, by the way, with the first suicide attempt was lost like the same week it happened.
Speaker 4: They just lost the footage.
Speaker 3: Wamp wamp. Sorry, So then they moved his CELLI, both cameras went out, and both guards that were on duty were asleep. So all of these things just so happened to take place. He's got three different fractures, two on his neck and one on his jaw, and all of this from him hanging himself from his bedpost it none of that makes sense.
Speaker 4: I don't care what they say. And if that, here's the point.
Speaker 3: Now they're saying they have another video, this video that nobody has seen before, but now they have it, so either A y'all have been lying to us since twenty nineteen, And by y'all, I mean the government right, not necessarily cash and Dan, but just for the sake of argument here, the government's been lying to us since twenty nineteen saying that there was no video evidence that would have shut down all the conspiracies. This whole time, which I find to be absolutely laughable, or b they are lying to us now and like you said, it's gonna be an AI video or something like that. And at this point it's like, okay again, I had high hopes for Cash, I had high hopes for Dan. I like some of the things they've been doing, but at this time them absolutely saying and his whole fucking bullshit response.
Speaker 4: I've been a lawyer for years.
Speaker 3: I was a prosecutor, I was a DA You know a suicide when you see one. I'm sorry, you just said you were a lawyer. Then you were a lawyer, and that makes you some sort of an authoritative figure on what a suicide looks like that this is equivalent to me saying that I've seen the Eiffel Tower, I have been to the Louver, I have eaten a bag yet, and I can tell you with a certainty Brigitte Macrone's a dude.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: None of what I just said gave me any kind of authority to speak on what the fuck the end statement was.
Speaker 4: I liked Cash, I liked Dan.
Speaker 3: At this point it shows that they are either bought or they are now being controlled and told what to do.
Speaker 4: So, I'm yeah, it's it's complete horseshit.
Speaker 3: In my opinion.
Speaker 1: Actually found something here that's quite interesting. So and I thought that this was the case back before Patel became head of the FBI, but it says Cash. Pattel, prior to becoming FBI de rector in early twenty twenty five, was known for questioning the official narrative surrounding Jeffrey Epstein's twenty nineteen death. He, along with He along with others in the MAGA movement, suggested that epstein death. Epstein's death might have involved foul play, aligning with widespread conspiracy theories that posited Epstein was murdered to protect powerful individuals. But Tell was saying that, and then all of a sudden, he becomes the fucking head of the FBI, and he's like, if you've seen one, you've seen them all kind of shit. It's like, where was this energy last year?
Speaker 3: You know this literally it's my point, dude, this is complete horseshit, and they're feeding it to the American people. And this is I don't like that. It's two wings of the same shit bird as far as is concerned. Republican you know, administration, Democrat administration.
Speaker 4: This guy, that guy doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: They're equally lying to us about the exact same thing. And at this point it's like, well, I guess we can all just go fuck ourselves here here right, Yeah, it's nick.
Speaker 1: I wanted to get your your opinion on this because you're pretty well versed in all the q and on stuff, and I know that I'm not in this. I think that cash Bateel was mentioned as like being a part of QAnon. He was definitely playing a part of the four chan and eight chan kind of stuff. But why do you think the sudden change of heart and direction with cash Betel? Is it some kind of ploy or has he been threatened? Like something had to have gone on with him?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: And same thing with Bongino. I don't know what your thoughts on Bongino were. I'd never really been a super huge Bongino fan. He always seemed like an inside fed kind of deal to me. But Patel, you know, I mean, maybe he's the same, But why do you think the change?
Speaker 8: I mean, I I don't know. I feel like y'all kind of mentioned it and the way that y'all had said it. I mean, I kind of agree with as far as like it kind of goes along the same lines as the cashtu or not the cash the clone stuff. I think a little bit there has to be something more, and like I don't want to, you know, just say, hey, you know they're lying to us for our own good that kind of shit that you are saying the other day, I was like that that doesn't feel right. But I do like at the highest levels kind of I can see where once you get in and you do know something that can have like very big implications on society, and you have to kind of weigh the the net positives and the net negatives and like, you know, ultimately the truth, like we would ultimately want the truth and rip the band aid off kind of thing. But like I think from what I understand, there may be at the very least, I hope some sort of timing thing they you know, it's going to be not right out the gate, and it's not something they can just because like Jacob was saying, if they do release that shit, we don't even have enough people fill the spots that are. Let me just think about if they did it and they were honest, like we'd we have no it would collapse, literally we had no one to run the shit. We'd have to have emergency elections. The economy would probably suffer in like it's crazy. So I mean, there is that to think about. So I think that definitely is a possibility.
Speaker 1: But to be honest, though, like at that point, if the system is that in depthly corrupt, burn it to the fucking ground. Let's start all over again. If we got to have midnight elections. And I mean, because think about it, every single position within the government, well not every single one of them, but a lot of the elected ones. There's always somebody, there's always a runner up. Well, let's check the runner ups. You know history, where you diddling kids? Were you drinking a dream of chrome? Where you you know what I mean? Were you a part of Epstein Island? Well then you're disqualified too. If you weren't, here you go, here's the fucking job. I mean, is it that hard to say that we don't want people in positions of power that I fucked kings?
Speaker 3: I agree with you one hundred percent do but you've got to understand, hypothetically, let's just lowball it and say it's only half of the elected officials, half the Senate, half of Congress, has half of the House, Okay, and I'm with you fucking burn them, though I'm under the jail hold on the government would absolutely shut down until new elections were hailed. We can barely sustain ourselves if we're shut down for more than a month, That's what I'm saying. But it has been a month. Elections that fast it has been in the past.
Speaker 1: And we don't need a whole lot of promoting or anything, you know, especially with with TikTok and all the social media's people upload their you know what they're running for. Like, look, I don't care if somebody is half asking their job. It's better than a pedophile. I mean, am I crazy saying.
Speaker 3: That I agree with you? I one hundred percent agree with what you're saying. But to Nick's point, I think that this is why they're not going to because it's like it would be too much, too fast. The inertia of this machine would basically, and we talked about this on that episode. Dude, if you got a diesel engine and you're going one hundred miles an hour, then you remove half the fucking pistons. That machine's inertia alone as it's going one hundred miles an hour, and then you're putting into a sudden stop will make it tear itself apart in the process. And I think that that's what they are afraid of, And I understand burn it to the ground and start over.
Speaker 4: That's an excellent theory to have, and I'm with you. I agree with it in theory.
Speaker 3: The practical application of that would be some might argue detrimental.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we're only talking about whether Epstein killed himself or not. Like they're covering. They're covering the story literally from step one.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you you.
Speaker 1: Could have said, oh, yeah, his selly murdered him. One of the prison guards went rogue and he murdered him. You know, somebody put a hit out on Epstein and they murdered him, like fucking throw somebody under the bus. But to say that it was that he it was so obvious that he committed suicide, so obvious that the cameras went out, so obvious that the security cards fell asleep, so obvious that he had way too many bed sheets in his fucking bedroom, so obvious that his selly was taken out of the fucking uh out of the cell hours beforehand, Like that's obvious that he killed himself.
Speaker 3: Then, right now, I agree with you that they at least should be honest about him killing himself. But like, we will never see the list never ever. I don't even think one hundred years from now they'll ever release that list. Probably not. I wish they would, but I just don't think they will. The Ditty case is different, right because all the people that he is affiliated with and that were connections to him, they all are now able to play the victim card.
Speaker 4: Maybe not all right, there were some people that were.
Speaker 3: Doing disgusting things at his behest, but for the majority of the people, and the names are being dropped, they're able to say that they were forced to do dot dot dot and that Diddy is literally Satan. But now that's just making their careers tank, right, It's more like a career suicide, not an actual death list, if you will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you wanted to add something there, Nick.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I wanted to read just a little bit of something that Cab had mentioned on just his kind of opinion on the Dan Bogino and Cash thing, and he said, why did Dan Bogino and Cash lie about Epstein's death and the conspiracy to assassinate Trump. I don't think they're stupid, naive, or corrupt. It's something else. This was never just about child abuse or deep state blackmail. It doesn't matter how much someone says they want the truth. Everything changes when it's their turn to announce that many public figures are involved in ritualistic sacrifices to demonic entities and mass human cloning, because all of that is essentially in the vicinity of the Epstein thing, right, And he said good people are worried that if one thread gets pulled, society could unravel. People have no idea how deep that actually goes until they're given the real insider access. And I think that I think that there definitely is a little bit of that at at play. And like just a just announcing that he didn't kill himself and you know, there was someone else involved. He was murdered, he was you know, whacked or whatever. That is a thread that would fucking go a lot of places, you know, alone. So I mean, I get that for sure in that way, and it sucks, it sucks ass, But you know, sometimes all we can do is like understand that we know what's really going on, and then you know, try to operate, you know, on that assumption and do the best we can moving forward.
Speaker 1: You know, I just hate being and I understand the reason for shrouding a lot of this kind of information. You know, not necessary. It's not necessarily the government's job to tell us everything that is going on behind closed doors. We're supposed to be able to trust them. However, it's kind of been proven eight hundred and some odd fucking episodes that we've done with the vast majority of them talking about how the government has lied that we can't trust them. So therefore you lost the privilege to be able to do a lot of this kind of stuff unnoticed. In my opinion, And I'm sorry, I just anytime that the government is saying like, well, we're gonna do it for your own good, or we're hiding it so that other countries don't figure it out or what, I just don't buy it anymore, dude. Like I'm That's where I'm to the point to where anytime a word comes out of a politician's mouth, I just assume the opposite is happening. Like I think it's like you would be more factually correct in listening to a politician. If you took every single little word and just a little switcheroo. If it's positive, then it means negative. If it's negative, it means positive kind of thing.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think you're onto something there.
Speaker 1: I did want to mention because you brought up a Diddy a little bit. And there has been some very strange audio that's been going around here lately. People are suggesting that it is Diddy and Lebron, that it is uh Diddy clapping Lebron's.
Speaker 3: Cheeks, and I can't stand Lebron.
Speaker 1: This is great, Okay, it sounds it sounds very disturbing, and it sounds very rough. So I'm gonna play it and maybe y'all can.
Speaker 3: Of course we are.
Speaker 1: However, it has been debunked halfway that it wasn't Lebron, it was actually Meek Mill, so even weirder.
Speaker 8: Yo.
Speaker 3: Actually, I believe that meet Mill absolutely bottoms for Diddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so here we go. I'm gonna play it.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't really hear a rape in progress, dude, it's not right.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's they're both willing. Okay, all right, oh yeah, so I'm gonna play it.
Speaker 16: Here.
Speaker 1: Here we go. All right. This is a.
Speaker 3: God fuck is this guy?
Speaker 1: And Godfree We Trust podcast? Okay, so the bar.
Speaker 4: Looks like old Vern Troy or whatever the hell the.
Speaker 1: Mini me he do kind of look like that. So it's only fifty three seconds long, and uh, tell me what you think about it, because I mean, it's definitely some gay sex. It's definitely some wild like I don't know what kind of blue cheo or fucking meth that they decided to smoke before this, but got a little while. Let's uh hap y'all Happy Pride month? Yes, here we go.
Speaker 17: They had a recording of Meek and Diddy making love.
Speaker 18: I okay, you have it. Let's hear it.
Speaker 3: Yo, Wait a.
Speaker 17: Minute, I didn't hear this.
Speaker 1: No, oh you know what, let me actually share of the sound on this because it was kind of zoom is weird. Unless you hit sheer sound only some of the audio comes through, So I forget to check go.
Speaker 3: Looking out, homie. I'm not upset that I didn't just hear gay butt sex going down.
Speaker 1: I mean, but you need to hear this, sir.
Speaker 4: Okay, you need you need your record on the voice memo thing to you?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 1: Did I not?
Speaker 3: I just saw it. Was stopped.
Speaker 1: Good good check there, sir.
Speaker 3: Go looking out homie. That's why I'm here right.
Speaker 1: So here we go. Now we're going to start it from the get.
Speaker 17: They had a recording of Meek and Diddy making love.
Speaker 18: Okay, you have it, let's hear it.
Speaker 8: Yo.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, Wait on, I didn't hear this.
Speaker 17: No, now, Miron, does that sound authentic?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Yeah, just really give it a good listen.
Speaker 19: People want to make it. They want to make it so badly. You get these vulnerable people parents are letting you do this because they want to make it so badly, and then you record them probably and say, if you do anything, we got this on you.
Speaker 3: We've been saying this for years, that that's how the music industry works. I think it's crazy that people are just now like aware that this is real life. It's like, I don't it blows my mind that people don't understand it is how it goes. Look at any of your top rap artists over the past decade. Most of them are trash like and there's like, I'll say, there's nothing that makes them stand out from anybody in their contemporaries circle here. Yet somehow they just rose to the top out of nowhere. It's yeah, because they were put there. What did they do to get put there? Well? Yeah, I know, yeah, there's a.
Speaker 4: Couple of different ways.
Speaker 1: How perfect was that that? It is Pride Month, that was like that just lined up perfectly. But yeah, it's uh, it's weird shit, dude, And so I don't put it past. I mean, you know, at first they were saying that, no, that was Lebron, but yeah, it makes more sense that it's Meek, especially if you go back, like you know, Lebron got that deeper voice, whereas Meek mil kind of got that little bitch boy voice.
Speaker 3: So Meek with Nicky for a while. Yeah, and then how he got his start with being Nicki Minaj's like arm candy. But yeah, that again perfect example of like, oh you're not you're not up there. If you listen to his music, it's not uh, there's nothing that makes him stand out in the crowd, right, same with Drake, same with Travis Scott.
Speaker 4: Well, how did they get there? Well, there's a few ways they could get there, to be honest with.
Speaker 1: You, getting them cheeks clapped. Look, you don't like literally have ten years soply of Lube in your house at all times without butt stuff going on, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean you say that I will find I say, there's one exception to that rule. Do you remember Amazon's fire sale the first time they did it?
Speaker 1: Did you buy a lot of lube?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, No, Jacob didn't.
Speaker 3: Jacob didn't buy anything because I didn't have Amazon shopping for myself at that time. But what I will say is, on that fire sale, which was trash by the way, there was nothing that anybody actually wanted to buy. But one of the items up forbid was a fifty five gallon drum of astroglide. I'm just saying, that's fucking hilarious that that was a part of the fire sale on Amazon. Who the fuck wants to buy a fifty five gallon drum of sex lube? But then at the same time, it's like, you know, I could see somebody doing it for the lulls.
Speaker 1: I think they probably Isn't that what they used in old school with uh the That's how old Blue Dyed was the wrestling in lube?
Speaker 5: Was it?
Speaker 2: Kay?
Speaker 3: Why they used.
Speaker 2: Like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Or maybe it might have been baby a little who knows? Anthony said to shift all the way off. Anthony said, Uh, the name of his show is called Arcane an Adversary, So Arcane Adversary. So go check it out. It's on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Spotify won't show until I post a video. I think, well, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Go check it out. Cult members Arcane.
Speaker 1: Adversary fucking hey, dude. Merlin said, what's up? Nerds and nerd ats what's up?
Speaker 7: Merlin?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: What up?
Speaker 1: Merlin? Ryan said, I was a plumber for ten years. It's impossible to not have crack out.
Speaker 3: Even with a belt.
Speaker 12: Though.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's such a simple solution. We had the technology.
Speaker 1: It's almost like a trademark if you don't have Like if I if I order a plumber to come over here and I you know, I can't fix it myself. I absolutely need like a specialist to come over and there's not some crack hanging out, Like get the fuck out of my house, dude, I know you're not a real plumber.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Okay, sure, yep.
Speaker 1: It's like hiring an ugly maid. Why would you do that?
Speaker 4: You know, because I need them to clean?
Speaker 1: Maybe Dougie said Robert Irvine could fuck up celebrity chefs and he's got military experience and he's an alien, an alien from England.
Speaker 4: Robert Irvine. Okay, okay, fair enough.
Speaker 1: Mmmmm oh also posted a big old bucket called crack Spackle plumbers butt fixed and it contains one long tail t shirt. Oh it's from Duluth. Okay, I get it.
Speaker 3: I do like Duluth Trading Company. There they're closer top notch.
Speaker 1: Alexander said I would kill Et with a hammer.
Speaker 3: I feel like he wouldn't be hard to kill. That's what I'm saying. Alf like hunts and eats actual living entities. Et got like geeked out over Reese's pieces.
Speaker 4: I just they're not the same, you.
Speaker 3: Know, probably a good point. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't see Et being like a aggressive you.
Speaker 4: Know, right exactly now, I will say.
Speaker 3: The last meme though I shared on that celebrity death match was Alex Jones versus Killery. I thought that would be a fun matchup. Although let's be honest, Alex Jones would fucking annihilate.
Speaker 4: Her in hand to hand combat.
Speaker 1: Or Alex Jones would end up killing himself with two shots in the back of the head. That would probably be How that how that would go, and it wouldn't necessarily because Hillary doesn't kill people on her own, you know, like nobody. She's not intimidating by herself. She's intimidating with her connections. So Alex Jones, I mean, are you gonna have a bunch of Info Wars people there that are that are going to do Alex Jones's job for him? No, Like, dude is fucking yoked back again, and he just I mean, whether some people don't think that that could be him anymore, I get it, but yeah, yeah, because he's, like, dude, he does look a lot different. I mean, he lost a lot of weights. He lost a lot of weight, don't get me wrong, but like, I don't know, dude, it's kind of sketchy.
Speaker 4: I mean, all the steroids, bro.
Speaker 3: But also to your point, they're killing members of his staff as we speak, So I mean, yeah, even if that was it was, you know, to happen crazy sniper round come in, two shots at the back of the head. Somehow it was ruled a suicide. I could absolutely see that being the way that celebrity death match would end.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 1: She was literally fat three months ago, like obese that yeah, he was obese. Fad three months ago and now he's jacked and skinny.
Speaker 4: Is he on the O dog?
Speaker 8: He's gonna be training with one of Joe Rogan's friends. I've heard. I've heard Joe mention it, like multiple multiple times on this podcast saying that he's training with so and so and they're like non stop working out.
Speaker 4: So oh, let's say no more like that steroids one hundred percent?
Speaker 3: Okay, I buy it. Then, I don't know, maybe he's on Ozmpic as well, maybe he had a little extra help.
Speaker 1: I doubt he's on Olympic. Yeah he's Yeah, I think I'm pretty sure he's against that shit.
Speaker 8: He probably definitely got on some TRT and is hooked up with Joe's trainer and is you know, legit getting it healthy and busting his ass. I mean, I mean, I've seen videos of him fucking literally working out doing leg lifts and all the shit, and Joe mentioning it multiple times of the specific guy.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, I was on Onsarms variant of SARMs called RAD one forty up until last week and then my brother in law called and he goes, yeah, uh, I went to go get my blood checked and everything, and they say that my liver's about to fail and so you should probably get off of that. And I was like, say, less, I'm throwing it away. Fuck that my god. Okay, yeah, let's not let's not do that right.
Speaker 3: Let's let's get steroids from a doctor because you're over thirty five.
Speaker 4: It's it's a thing that you can do now.
Speaker 3: Your body is fully developed and fully formed, and it's there safe to do in that manner. Oh yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Jimmy Alive said, what do you guys think about the lady at the Denver airport that said she knows of a potential attack that could be worse than nine to eleven.
Speaker 3: I've not seen that. I haven't heard of it. But also doesn't shock me at all. We keep seeing these terrorist threats happening. Got that dude that just blew up the in vitro fertility clinic. I just heard that one guy got arrested with a flamethrower not too long ago. Uh yeah, there's there's all kinds of wild shit going on right now.
Speaker 1: Oh that's literally today that that article dropped. Oh shit, let's read the fucking thing. Sam, you want to go ahead and say something first, Bud.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Uh Hassan Piker, that guy. Uh yeah, he's condone. He's supporting this ship. He's the reason why people fucking.
Speaker 9: Don't do this stupid shit. Yeah, I don't. He should be a hit with treason.
Speaker 3: I hope this There is a YouTube celebrity boxing match going on here soon. I would pay damn good money to watch Assan Piker and Sam Hyde go hand to hand and fisticuffs in a.
Speaker 4: Ring because everybody's like, oh my god, I've heard it.
Speaker 3: Said that he's a liberal mind with a magabod because apparently if you work out and take care of yourself, that's considered a magabod. You know, Hassan Piker, that's all creating and water weight. And I don't understand why people keep saying that he's so good looking. He looks like a soy boy and he is, thank you, you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would like to see him absolutely get like destroyed.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know this guy? Okay, this.
Speaker 3: Happy by the way, everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's one of those. He's one of those guys that's like that the Democrats are really leaning on because he is handsome, which I guess is a maga thing. He works out which I guess is a MAGA thing, but he speaks against everything maga. So it's like their new version of AOC kind of thing.
Speaker 16: Bro.
Speaker 3: I've hated him since he was hooked up with the young Turks. And as far as him being like, oh, he's so well spoken, he's so smart if you listen to anything he says.
Speaker 4: Ever, he's not.
Speaker 3: He's kind of retarded, like I think actually probably on the spectrum. Oh not the way that scene is cool these days. Like, no, legitimately, let's get him on the show. Just tea bag him.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: He would never, he would never, but that would be fun. It'd be very fun.
Speaker 1: So as far as this article, it's well this actually this is from the tab dot com. Uh just came out fourteen hours ago. There's actually they they included the TikTok video. So actually let's uh, let's check out the TikTok video really quick. I wonder if we can even hear it. Let's see, that's gonna be like the how is today?
Speaker 20: Then nine eleven attacks visit and as to the floor or as you mind, this Sulfamerica, this piece of shit woman thinks she knows what's happening. We have your grands head to be loyal.
Speaker 1: And I can't really hear what she says. I'm sure they have it all read out or wrote out right here, but it says later. A lady in the Denver airport has gone viral after she was film sharing a chilling warning about a disastrous terrorist attack bigger than nine to eleven and the video filmed in May. Oh, so it happened last month. This just wrote about now, I guess. The dark haired woman is kneeling in the busy airport reading a message from a white piece of paper which supposedly was which was supposedly written by the people who kidnapped her. Security guards are surrounding the lady but are letting her speak. She goes, we have been kidnapped me and my kids, she says, before warning everyone about an upcoming nine to eleven attacked. She goes, this is an act of war at the United States of America. This piece of shit woman thinks that she knows what is happening. We have programmed her to be loyal and stupid enough to follow our rules, not only to know how to run away if she got caught, but also to explode an airplane the letter says that they are in possession, so she was reading that. So her kidnappers, I guess wrote that out and she was reading it, according to her story, but says the letter says that they are in possession of a weapon in quotes that America doesn't have, and are coming to the United States. After finishing the message, she screams, I'm not a terrorist. My life and my kid's kids' lives are at risk, and I said, what I know?
Speaker 3: WHOA well? Again, is this like the lady O on the motherfucking plane situation?
Speaker 1: Who knows?
Speaker 21: It?
Speaker 1: Says it was filmed and shared by a TikTok user called Tessa, who witnessed the incident and ended up getting on a different flight because it was too scary end quotes. However, her original video was deleted. The witness explains that she had two kids there, both under the age of seven, who someone working was taken care of, so that so that's the crying you can hear in the background. According to her, security tried to escort the lady away once she finished reading the message, but she claimed they in quotes, will kill her and her kids if she leaves the airport. It was really scary. They brought out a stretcher and basically forced her to go on to this stretcher. She said she was complying but screaming. No, that's weird.
Speaker 3: I just speaking on behalf of myself here. I feel like this is probably somebody that was suffering from psychosis.
Speaker 1: Well, let's read the rest of it. We don't have the full story yet. So she goes on to say that I'm sorry. I don't know more. I was scared and I didn't know what to do. I also, unfortunately, do not know her name or her kids' names, though I wish I did. The video is creeping everyone out, with one person writing on TikTok in quotes she is being watched. She has to finish the script. She is so scared. Another one said I'd say this was this is her warning. Everyone looks like she was taken. Then they sent her to send a message. And my thing is, if you see this poor girl, maybe maybe she's a fucking psycho. Dude.
Speaker 3: We don't know.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of crazy methods, and we're talking about Denver the like the craziest airport of all time, all the murals and everything, which a lot of them have gotten covered recently and then like covered with even crazier paintings. I don't know if you've seen the newer shit, but it could be some kind of crazy brainwashing thing. But dude, if it's if she's right, then is she crazy? You know, it's like she's only crazy until it happens.
Speaker 3: Agreed. Agreed, But I feel like I could be so wrong here, and she is absolutely she was sent to give America a war warning of the impending terrorist attack, because you know, that's how terrorists do things. They like to send warnings and then attack so that there's no surprise or anything.
Speaker 1: That's the manifestos. And people send manifestos all the time.
Speaker 3: They find the manifestos after the act has been committed. That's kind of why, like they don't send their manifesto into the FBI and then go try to commit the terrorist act. That's that's not how that plays out literally ever, And then I could see her kids are absolutely gonna be wards of the state. Now this chick is going to be put on so many different suicide lists or watch lists anyway, And yeah, I feel like this is probably just a a I'm gonna just call somebody crazy. Because apparently that's rude. But yeah, well.
Speaker 1: This is the person that was filming it, and she goes, I'm sorry, I don't know. I don't know more. I was scared and I didn't know what to do. I also, unfortunately, do not know her name or her kids' names, though I wish I did. She created a video that's three minutes and twenty one seconds. We can check that out, you know, sure.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not saying that the woman didn't do this like the lady in the airport.
Speaker 1: I'm just you know, anyway, all right, let's see what Tessa you sixty nine has to say.
Speaker 15: Hi, guys, with my last video blowing up, I wanted to give as much of an update as I can. It was really scary. I ended up getting on a different flight to I'm want to study a broad program right now. I ended up getting on a different flight, and I think that they ended up canceling the flight that she was in front of, but I don't know too much. I talked to a guy after she got taken away, and I guess I should start with what happened after that. Basically, she had two kids there, both like under the age of seven, who someone working was like taken care of. And that's like the crying that you can hear in the background of that video. They were super nice to the kids, and it was just really weird. I mean, her kids were there, so there, the kids were with her, but she like finished saying the thing, and then they were like, you need to go, like we have to take you, like to a hospital or something, and she was like, no, I can't leave like the airport. Like if I leave the airport, they'll kill me, Like they'll kill my kids. It was really scary. And they ended up like she had a bag with her, and they brought out a stretcher and like basically forced her to go on this stretcher. They weren't like aggressive at all. She just was like screaming. She was complying with She was like screaming no, and she was screaming for her bag, and then she was like screaming for her kids and they took her away streaming. I don't know where she went or anything other than that. I do know that she had a boarding pass and had had a ticket for on an entirely different concourse, and I don't really know what happened. They didn't really tell us anything. The flight that I was supposed to be on ended up getting delayed for like two hours because I think that they went through everything on the plane and double checked that there wasn't anything going on in that plane. I don't know. I just was by myself and I was scared. And she was like saying at the beginning, before I started filming, she was like, please, guys, like turn on your phone, please record this. And she kept what she was like coming at me, and she was like, please record it, please record it, And so I pulled out my phone and she backed away when I pulled out my phone, and I was like, I have no idea what's going to happen, but I might as well film, and I'm just hoping that someone on here can help. Like, I don't know, I didn't really know what to do with it. I felt kind of weird posting it on TikTok, but I figured someone on here might be able to help her. But that's all I know right now. I think if anything else comes to me, I will let you know.
Speaker 1: But yeah, okay, well, I think she said like thirty times. I'm not worried about that. She's not somebody that is professionally in front of a camera or in front of a fucking microphone all the time. You know, it's somebody who just happened to stumble cross something weird in an airport, got told to film it. She just did it, you know, she did the right thing.
Speaker 3: I think I think I counted somewhere between twenty nine and thirty. Someone checked me on that later, but yeah, that was Yeah. Again, I'm not saying that this event didn't take place. I could be wrong. And there is absolutely a terrorist plot a bruin for sure. And this woman was abducted by the group and they released her with the intention of warning people that they were about to do a terrorist plot.
Speaker 4: That's a possibility.
Speaker 3: It's equally a possibility that this woman is suffering from some real mental distress. I'm not trying to minimize that, honestly. If she has like some real issues going on, I hope she gets the help that she needs. I hope her kids are taken care of and all that.
Speaker 1: I just yep, the FED has spoken cult members. What do you think. I don't know. I mean, I don't know about I'm not on any one side. I'm just like, we don't know enough, you know what I'm saying, Like she could have just been an absolutely crazy person, but just the fact that she was even the paper that she was reading was not It was almost as if she was given that paper to read, which makes it strange because somebody's not going to read it in that perspective. You know what I'm saying, If you're crazy, I don't know, I could be wrong, but like that's kind of a lot of forethought, especially you have boarding passes. You're being like you're you're sitting down, somebody's watching your kids, and you're kneeling down and you're reading this. She seemed a little bit disrupted or disturbed. I guess, I don't know, dude. That's that's It's not something to just throw away, you know.
Speaker 3: I should. I'm not saying that we should. It should be investigated and looked into thoroughly. Yes, one hundred percent with you. But I could also envision a world where the voices in her head told her to do these things and she truly believes it with real conviction. Like I could see that also being a posible.
Speaker 1: Well, she said that the people that were kidnapping her or whatever like were the ones that were watching her kids. Know, isn't that what she said?
Speaker 3: No, there was an airline attendant that was watching her kids. They were standing right there next to her. Oh what the fuck, that's what she was saying. The crying and the d was her two kids that were watching their mom lose her fucking mind. Like, yeah, the kids are absolutely now going to be put into foster care and going to be wards of the state, and this woman is probably not gonna get custody back of them. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh who knows? Could member's way in on it? What are your thoughts? Spirit Animal posted another celebrity death match between Jason Vorhees and oj.
Speaker 3: Simpson Jason all day.
Speaker 1: You can't even kill Jason bro Like, if you see Freddy versus Jason, Like, fucking Jason's head is off and he's still alive.
Speaker 3: They fucking crygentically froze him and then he got unfroze on a spaceship and continue killing people. He's just He's unstoppable. He's a machine.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: Also my favorite slasher, I should say, of all the horror flicks.
Speaker 1: Jason is.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was kind of cheering for Freddy in that one. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: It's not that I dislike Freddie or or Mike Myers or any like. I like them all for different reasons. But if I had to like gun into my head legitimately speak on it. Yeah, Jason Vorhees is his top tier in my opinion.
Speaker 1: That's all I thought. Yeah, I mean, who knows? Spirit animal said, fuck baseball. This is my field of dreams. It's a field of Marriagewana.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, indeed all the Devil's lettuce Uh, Dougie said, Vance may have read this book before going to the Vatican, and it's a book called Advanced dem Mock The Finer Points of Death, point striking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do that five finger death punch everything killed?
Speaker 3: Bill? Of course you ever seen that five finger exploding heart technique? That's that shit.
Speaker 1: That is that shit? Um, go ahead, Sam, Would you want to interject there.
Speaker 3: Sir.
Speaker 9: Post Off, it ain't the Devil's lettuce It's blessed.
Speaker 4: There you go plays it.
Speaker 9: I'm beyond to it while I'm in Oh, well.
Speaker 1: The church doesn't necessarily approve of it. That's why it's usually called the Devil's lettuce.
Speaker 3: Yount know about that. They're showing even more signs that possibly ancient Hebrews were burning hymp derivatives in their insignse burners in the Temple and the Holy of Holies. I'm not saying it's one hundred percent confirmed, but they're finding more evidence.
Speaker 1: Hey, you want to believe that, but you don't want to believe Ergot.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's just like, how can we say we believe but we don't believe the fucking nother.
Speaker 3: Bro Come on, I believe Ergot's a thing.
Speaker 9: The burning bush, gentlemen.
Speaker 4: That's a possibility for sure.
Speaker 3: But I mean, there's nothing to say that that bush was or wasn't because they never talk about the possible species.
Speaker 4: But it is there is a greater than zero percent chance hundred percent.
Speaker 8: The Akeasha a tree, which is the second highest DMT tree in the world.
Speaker 3: But did they actually expressly say that it was an acacia tree or did I just say that it was a burning bush.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. There's it's possible, It's very possible.
Speaker 8: I don't know if it's specific. I'll have to report back.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: The burning bush might have been a wee bush, it might have been an Acacia bush. Might have been so many poss stabilities there. You know, we can agree to disagree on certain things. But yeah, I'm with you. I'm with you.
Speaker 4: The Blessed Herb Samuel.
Speaker 5: Fun fact, gentlemen, the trees do in fact speak Vietmainse.
Speaker 3: Vietnamese. Huh, just stay away?
Speaker 4: Um, what is this sent something else here?
Speaker 1: I was looking up the occasion. I'm not I'm not going religious in this episode. We went way too hard last week on the religious stuff, and I'm not going there. Dougie said, hear this, Jonathan and Jacob. What if they can take a child and age them up when they are finished with them as to not look like pedophiles. That's at some ninety chest right there, dude, I.
Speaker 3: Guess that's very possible.
Speaker 4: Shit, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm not I'm not a master of knowing what the genetic splicing and aging up and cloning technologies are. At this point, As far as I can tell, there's nothing that they can't do.
Speaker 4: Very possibly.
Speaker 1: Oh, we've talked about this person before. The zombie sent.
Speaker 4: The blind Oracle lady.
Speaker 1: Who's this Baba Voga? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Uh yeah.
Speaker 1: It says tourists are canceling trips after a new Baba Voga predicts catastrophic event that will take place in just two months. Oh, Denver Airport lady might be on some shit.
Speaker 3: I don't know the uh the percentage of correctness of Baba Vanga.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna like start speaking ill on her. I don't know enough to speak on it.
Speaker 3: But I'm getting on a plane here in less than twelve hours, so you know, I'll let y'all know if there's any uh fuckerya foot as I go out west.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, and then we're gonna be well, you're driving to Brohemian, but I'm flying. I just bought my tickets today, by the way.
Speaker 4: Good shit, good shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know. Well, I guess I always knew. I just never did it before to where you know, you can get your plane tickets for the round trip, and you can pay for the fucking rental car all in one swoop.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, Now you got your true idea.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: I am good.
Speaker 3: I do what it's called.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's called a real idea. I gotta go get that ship tomorrow. And I was worried because I was looking up, like how long it takes to come in, because it has to come in the mail, and but they said they give you a temporary voucher to use until your real one comes in, so you're good. I hope that's not true because all I got is a star on my driver's license, and everybody says, yeah, that's what that is.
Speaker 3: I'm like, okay, cool that the mail I went to the DMV and got that.
Speaker 1: Well, I think I think it's uh that maybe that's just how it goes in Texas. I was looking up for Texas. Don't know about Louisiana.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, fair enough, man.
Speaker 3: That would suck to get to the airport tomorrow and realize that I can't get on the plane. Cool, I'm gonna have to make a fucking nineteen hour drive happen again. Instead of going up northeast like Connecticut, I'm going out west to fucking Phoenix. That would suck, but I'm down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love dude. I still have my ID back whenever I was living in Baton Rouge, like fucking seven years ago, like so I got. I never changed my address even whenever I was living in the trailer, never changed it and I've just been keeping the same one. So yeah, I definitely need to get that real ID, which, of course they just started implementing. I think it was May fifth or May seventh. Now every time you get on an airplane as of May early May, you have to have that real ID. But the thing with the real idea is from what I was reading, is that it incorporates it's it's essentially like like a new passport kind of thing, like a you know, an in in country passport essentially where it's like it's your birth certificate, your Social Security and your ID all in one thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll see how it goes.
Speaker 3: I'll be at the airport and at five am, and if these assholes give me any flak, I'm just gonna find the cheapest rental car slash rental motorcycle that I can find, and I'm just gonna make a nineteen hour ride happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm renting a Nissan Versa, bringing it all the way back.
Speaker 3: I used to.
Speaker 1: I used to have a Nissan Versa as a hatchback.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: That fucking car was tits. I love that car.
Speaker 3: I like Nissans.
Speaker 4: I know people shit on them, dude, but they're solid.
Speaker 1: I've never had a well, I had a Nissan Ultimo. That car was a piece of shit, was it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: What about? It was a piece of shit. Nissan ultimate As I thought were the way man, dude.
Speaker 1: I only had I only had one hundred and twenty thousand miles on it, and the engine just didn't want to turn over anymore. It was just done like for no reason. I was keeping up with all changes, I was keeping up with you know, everything else, and one day I went to go start, it wouldn't even click, and uh yeah, that was the end of that.
Speaker 4: That fucking sucks. Okay.
Speaker 1: Nissan Versa though, have always had good experiences with that one. So, Nick, did you say that you were not going to Brohemi and Grove this year?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I don't think I'm gonna be able to make it.
Speaker 1: So you don't think that means that there's still a chance that you could?
Speaker 8: Mmmm? Well, what's the day again?
Speaker 3: Remind me June twenty first.
Speaker 8: Ye, yeah, nope, can't make yes to that. And also to.
Speaker 1: Developments her developments Okay, won't dive in too much deeper.
Speaker 8: Then, but but yeah, but also Austin got slammed with with hailstorms and stuff, and like for me, I got to get well, they get in good.
Speaker 3: So do you get.
Speaker 4: Paid per like house that you get pictures on and ship?
Speaker 3: M hm okay, yeah, so it's it's fucking money season for you right now exactly.
Speaker 8: And like you know, like I was in Florida last year for Brohemian Grove because of the hurricane, So like I was trying, I traveled there to go to the hurricane because there was no work around here, you know. So if I'm at home and I can get the same kind of work as if I was traveling, then I gotta definitely do it while I'm here, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah that lined up super synchronistically last year.
Speaker 8: For sure it'd be like that.
Speaker 1: It do be like that. But hey, that's okay if you're not going because this year the spirit animals coming, are you still coming today or this year?
Speaker 5: Bud Oh, I won't be able at the event itself, but I'm a definitely gonna I'm coming down there.
Speaker 9: Anybody see my great grandmom.
Speaker 5: But I'm gonna bring some cupcakes and then it's for everybody.
Speaker 1: Nice, oh shit, nice, oh shit, many minusins. I had a cupcake.
Speaker 9: Oh, it's gonna be a it's a two for one special occasion with technically three eight, but yeah.
Speaker 5: I get them, meet two of my heels, and I guess see my great grandmom and I'll be turning twenty six.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you're gonna bring out a whole tray of cupcakes and we'll be able to smell from inside as you step out of the car. I'm down.
Speaker 9: Oh no, I'm staying on my great grandmo. So I'm definitely I'm just gonna have the veight.
Speaker 3: Heard that.
Speaker 1: Wait, you're talking about regular cupcakes. Yeah, oh okay.
Speaker 3: He seemed disappointed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought you were talking about cupcakes.
Speaker 9: But I would. But I'm gonna be in my I must stay with my great grandma.
Speaker 1: Give her a cupcake. She'll take a good long nap.
Speaker 3: She my grandma's down to clown Catholic. No, mmm, heard that. Heard that. That's old school Catholic too. She remembers the Latin Mass. She ain't about none of that marriage of Wallanas. I could I could see that.
Speaker 1: For sure, Tony said, did you see Bongino claim that there was a video of the Epstein hanging.
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's what he was saying earlier. As far as the hell anyway, I'll just read the rest of it. He said, probably bs and faked Ai. Ryan Dawson thinks that the Epstein ring was replaced by a Chinese and Korean run prostitution ring in DC and Boston. I would be also, dude, dude, look at the lay of the land in DC and tell me there's no fuckery going on there.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, that I'm speaking on strictly that it's Chinese or Korean, I'm not gonna say eh. Of those two, I would say China. They've already had multiple Chinese spies get caught on US soil. So if one of them, one of these countries are gonna have some sort of nefarious actors to fill the void that was left after Epstein's Island was shut down, I would just.
Speaker 4: You know, right off the rip, assume it'd be China.
Speaker 3: It might be someone else. I don't know, it might be Israel for all we fucking know, but I would knee.
Speaker 4: Jerk reaction believe it would be Chinese.
Speaker 3: Ran for sure.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't surprise me if it was both of them. Luke said the dark webs a handy tool. Sometimes the deep web is an absolute mind fuck on all ends. What's the deep web? I haven't heard of that.
Speaker 4: It's the entirety bro the regular web and the dark Web.
Speaker 1: It's balls deep. Zombie said, that's that place can be horrific. There's so much out there. Lucky seven Nico said, UH has the best website for weed and shrooms, though until the federal UH took took it over. Now it isn't safe to buy online. Well that's what Yeah, isn't that what tell a tell? What the fuck is it called? Not telegram? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Good? I mean the last time I was on the Dark Web, I stumbled up on a website where you can buy human body parts. But it wasn't for organ harvesting. It was for cannibals. Like you could have a human thigh like delivered to your doorsteps.
Speaker 4: You can cook it like that was I was like.
Speaker 3: Oh, well, I guess that's my tolerance of the dark Web today. And that was years and years and years ago, so before I even was getting on there to look for anything conspiratorial. That was just one of those things where you click around and you find yourself here and it's like.
Speaker 1: Oh, well all right then, dude, And you can buy like those you can buy like mystery boxes that people buy online, which is really strange if you're buying a mystery box off of like the Dark Web, because it'll be like like the game Clue but real life. And so they'll send you like like blood samples and somebody's fucking random hair, maybe some nail clippings and maybe you know, it's like real strange, weird shit for people that's into that super dark stuff.
Speaker 3: Dude, that would be the weirdest YouTube channel ever. Those unboxing channels are big. I personally don't understand them the same way ASMR. Jacob's brain doesn't understand why that content is doing so well.
Speaker 1: But whatever, I've never understood ASMR how people like it. To be honest with you, it's so fucking weird.
Speaker 3: We're just.
Speaker 4: And today we're going to do this here.
Speaker 3: And we're kind of coming.
Speaker 4: It's like you stop fucking stop.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 3: Then there's that one chick to just choose on pickles in a microphone. That's content, but millions of people listen to that.
Speaker 1: But whatever, I like, I don't understand, like subconsciously, how does that work for you? What do you think of that? Is it like your mom? Your mom used to tickle your back and whisper sweet. Nothing's into your ear whenever you were a little kid. Is it bringing that back up? Like zombie? What do you think about all that shit?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 14: Oh man, it's my secret addiction, not secret anymore, but I love I stumbled, Like I started listening last year and I'm not gonna lie, Like I hate a lot of noises. I can only listen to certain ones, but like I could put it on and just like it's like a constant white noise in the background. But I don't like how much I can't handle.
Speaker 9: I can't handle the quiet. But then you get the ones with the tingles. You get like a brain tingle, like your whole body.
Speaker 8: Tingles from the sound.
Speaker 14: And there's like different ones, like people get them from different things. But that's why they're so addicting, is that you get like these like these tingles from it, and it like causes you to like, I don't know, it's weird, but like there's like some that do like stories and stuff or you I don't know, there's so many different people that do different ones. But I definitely listen to it when I'm like reading a story, like I'm reading a book. Cat night, I listened to like one of my favorite ones, and she's amazing, and I'll just listen to that while I'm reading.
Speaker 1: Just Yep, you're gonna get some sensations in your body letter tonight when you check out a little ASMR.
Speaker 3: Sir, can't say that I will. The only quote unquote ASMR that I've actually enjoyed and like went to sleep really quick on was war sounds. So it's like the distant rumble of like bombs going off with machine guns and people screaming and shit. But it's not like next door. It's like sounds like it's miles and miles away. I actually slept like a fucking baby with that one.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that was the only one.
Speaker 3: I don't even know if you necessarily call that ASMR.
Speaker 1: That's that military brainwashing you, sir.
Speaker 3: No, it's actually it's a safety mechanism, like, and I've talked to multiple dudes that, like, while in country, that was the thing. If you heard the bombs going off way over there, that meant that where you are is safe, and you were like, oh dope, they're focused over there. They're not worried about me. Fucking rack out. It's nice. It's like it's like rolling thunder in the background. Kind of thing. You know, it's like a storm rolling in and it's not like lightning crashing around your fucking house, but you hear the thunder off from the distance. I'll sleep like a baby with that. But the whole I don't get the asm war thing.
Speaker 4: Again. I'm not yucking somebody's yum.
Speaker 3: It just it doesn't it doesn't hit the right receptors on my personal brain.
Speaker 4: But these unboxing videos, I don't. I don't get it.
Speaker 3: I personally don't understand again, not yucking other people's yums here, or these like unpacking where they're like going through these baseball cards and they're like card after card and it's the whole thing, and they're waiting to see what happens next, and we'll waiting to see what happens. It's like, brou just open the fucking package and shit like spread, spread them out. You're making a five minute video of what could be thirty fucking seconds, dude, I don't.
Speaker 1: That's where I'm gonna have to stop you right there, because I could watch those Pokemon polls all fucking night, bro, and like.
Speaker 3: Then explain it. What do you get out of it? For the whole build up, the build up, the build up and oh way, well maybe the next one. It's like, what is the deal here?
Speaker 1: Well, because if you watch it long enough, they'll they'll pull something that is extremely rare and oh my god, I was there to see it. This is crazy. I didn't know that these existed. Like so even you know Chumley off of ponnd Stars he's doing I.
Speaker 3: Say that one in Magic the Gathering, they did one like that in the shop one day.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, it's it's pretty popular, dude. I mean every single one of them that I watched, they always got like fifty thousand people watching, like currently live. It's pretty wild.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I'm not gonna knock it as a I hate to use this term, but as a content creator, I'm not going to shit on someone else's content. All Right, everybody's out here trying to do their thing. I understand that if there's a market for it, do it to the absolute best that you.
Speaker 4: Can do it right and respect where it's due.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, as far as my personal brain goes, I don't understand it. That's what it's about.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, what do you understand about the value of certain cards and shit? Like obviously everybody knows the original holographic first edition chars Are is like fucking selling for millions of dollars, and so you know, other people, especially like I don't know too much about like the newer Pokemon. I only know the original one. But yeah, I only like the ogs one. I don't really care for the newer stuff.
Speaker 3: But they lost me after third gen, after that, fourth and fifth and sixth gens, they just got really fucking stupid.
Speaker 4: They ran out of creative juice, honestly.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, but yeah, it's a lot like like white people like wrestling, Like the real people who love wrestling and have been watching it their entire life. They know it's scripted, Like we know that. It's like it's orchestrated, but you're you're paying attention to like the acrobats and the ability for somebody to get on a microphone in front of twenty thousand people, and ability to just riff and you know, and go with the flow of literally the dance that's going on in the ring. Somebody's calling it, you know, the other person's going along with it. Maybe you'll have both people calling it. It's like a dude, it's like a fucking art, you know, and I'm not saying that. You know, pulling cards and shit like that is necessarily an art, but there's more to it than just watching you know, pretty pictures of somebody pulling something out.
Speaker 2: Of a pack.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, I guess.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just got a really weird DejaVu with that.
Speaker 3: I just can't. I don't get it, that's all. It's like muckbong. I don't understand, Like, Okay, a cooking show. I get you trying a new thing that this new restaurant just came out with and you're recording it to give like a review on it. I could understand that watching some like one hundred and five pounds Asian chick cook like thirty pounds of seafood and then sit there and eat it loudly into the microphone and like over in gorge herself.
Speaker 4: Like, I personally don't get that, dude.
Speaker 1: That's a king for some people actually, like they want to see extremely obese people just fucking slamming big Max into their mouth.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, feeders, Like it's absolutely a kink, dude. But I'm talking about like it's just for the content, Like bong or muck bang, how have you pronounce it. It's just watching these Koreean people over stuff themselves. But they're still skinny as fuck because they puke it all up afterwards, obviously, But like the cooking portion of it, I get the review of it is one thing, but just the over it's the whole. I don't know again, it just my brain isn't equipped to understand it.
Speaker 4: It's not for me.
Speaker 1: I guess Samuel, you wanted to speak on that, sir. I'm guessing you wanted to dive into the whole wrestling mentality, right.
Speaker 22: This.
Speaker 5: So lessen is how chicks all right, So I go up in a house with of chicks. There was always like days of Allies, guys, Anatomy and fucking uh the Good Wife on every fucking day in that house Rose. So wrestling is like it is a soap opera for men in a twenty by twenty squared ring.
Speaker 16: That is all it is. But but it's a good way to bluepill, like football and how people have Nascar. It's just that one of those cultural things. Either you get either into it or you're not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you gotta have your blue pill things, you know, I I'm for me. The blue pill thing is Marvel wrestling and football. That's that's my blue pill. And shit right there, my blue.
Speaker 3: Pill is history. That's my thing that I just like will dive into for hours and hours and hours and just like never be.
Speaker 1: Bored of it, said the Fed.
Speaker 3: Oh, clearly you're my handler, dude.
Speaker 1: Luke said, yeah. From what I've seen, the deep Web is multiple times worse than the dark Web could ever be. And that's saying something. Wow, Damn, I didn't. I'm gonna have to look into that, maybe not too deeply, but.
Speaker 4: Maybe with a VPN.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm gonna have to.
Speaker 1: Rose Kao said, I was so excited for Pam Bondy, but I'm not too impressed so far. I'm not impressed with anybody that's been in there at all, as a matter of fact, I mean outside of maybe rfk Uh, and that's that's just as well. The only thing with rfk is just that I know that well, I want to believe that he personally had something to do with taking away the COVID vaccines for the elderly and for the young and for the pregnant and stuff like that, but well, I don't know, it wasn't from the elderly. I think it was just the young and the pregnant women. But but yeah, there's nothing.
Speaker 3: Co founder of Ben and Jerry's just got arrested for shitting all over RFK in the middle of a speech.
Speaker 1: Got arrested for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was arrested, and he's also been fired from Ben and Jerry's.
Speaker 4: Ben of Ben and Jerry's what is now fired.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like, that's like, uh, your boy that we just watched the other day from Project Veritas. He's no longer with Project Veritas, even though he's the one that fucking created it, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's a weird time, dude.
Speaker 3: And I'm not even necessarily pro or anti RFK or any of these people. There's certain things that are going on with this administration that I like, certain things that I don't like. For instance, they are talking about dissolving the ATF right now. It's a hypothetical pro and con to this. They're talking about putting all those responsibilities under the DEA. So that works as long as we have somebody that's cool running the DEA. But if the next administration comes in and changes everything up and the atf is now under the DEA, all of US gun owners are fucked. Although they did just repeal the silencer laws, which is fucking dope, so you no longer have to have some sort of crazy restriction to get you a suppressor. I'm happy about that too, But you gotta take the good with the bad. It's a sign of the times.
Speaker 1: If you ask me, Tony said, did you ever hear of Kenneth trent to Do and Terrence Yeekey, both extremely suspicious suicides in the Oklahoma City bombing on April nineteenth, nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 4: I don't know that trent to Do name names.
Speaker 1: I think that trench to Do name was brought up. I remember reading that.
Speaker 3: Wasn't he one of the other types of soft sit dudes that was helping your boy?
Speaker 4: He was at that other encampment, not Eureka. Was it Eugene or something.
Speaker 7: Probably thinking of Llohem City, But no, he wasn't the one. What was going on was when the Oklahoma City bombing happened on the morning of April nineteenth, nineteen ninety five, Timothy McVeigh was observed in the truck with one other guy in the truck, and this other guys called John Doe two. There were like thirty reports of John Doe two being present, but the FBI stopped looking for him because he was probably an FBI informant or agent. Yeah, but maybe like a rogue agent or something. That's the idea.
Speaker 6: So John Doe.
Speaker 7: Two had a dragon tattoo on his arm, and he was a certain height and waight and fit a certain description, and Kenneth trying to do fit this exact description. So what Jesse trying to do speculates with pretty good is that a couple of other FBI agents caught his brother Kenneth and assumed that he was John Doe too, and they assumed that he was partly responsible for the bombing, and he was a big liability for the FBI, and they interrogated the crap out of him and tortured him to death, thinking that this was going to get them a promotion. But it turned out that it was just extremely unlucky for poor Kenneth because he was a case of mistaken identity. He had nothing to do with the Oklahoma City bombing, but they killed him in prison, and they sent Jesse Trena doing his family a letter saying, oh Hey, your poor brother, he got arrested and he committed suicide in prison. Signed here to give us permission to cremate his body, and Jesse said, hold the phone, don't do anything. Let me go check this out. And he found the cell and it was full of blood, and he examined his brother's body, took lots of pictures showing all of the burn marks on him. He also, this is you know, lots of anecdotes here, but his body was full of the equivalent of like fifty cups of coffee of caffeine, because caffeine will enhance torture. So this poor guy was tortured to death, and Jesse Trindado has been on a mission to prove it for the last thirty years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember Cosmic Peach bringing that name up. That's where I remember whenever we did the Oklahoma City bombing episode that that's that's one of the names that she was suggesting. Who the John Doe to or b or whatever it was.
Speaker 3: So did a guy was her name Deborah Diane?
Speaker 4: Help me out? We had her on the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need more specific there, sir.
Speaker 3: She came on to talk about the Oklahoma City bombing. She was a Navy vet. We were talking with her for a good give. It was a solid episode and I don't remember her name.
Speaker 7: You guys cover way too much stuff you can't even remember, and I can't remember either.
Speaker 6: There's just so much out there to know. This is a whole universe, dude.
Speaker 3: If Jesse Trinido is out there trying to get the word out, man, I wish he would come on our show and talk about it.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 7: He used to go on Scott Horton all the time and then he stopped for like ten years because there was some confidentiality reason that he just couldn't or wasn't allowed to. So he finally talked to Scott Horton again a couple of months ago. And he might be open to just talking to anybody if you get in touch with him. I don't know what his Twitter handle is or where he is, but that's an idea anyway. The other guy was Terrence Yeeky, and if you don't mind, I'll give a description of what happened to him. He was a cop in Oklahoma City. Black guy. You can find his picture, and he was a cop and he was one of the first responders to the scene and he was on good terms with his ex wife. They hung out a lot, but he was telling his ex wife that it is it looks like there were multiple bombs and there was other crap going on, and I forget how long it took him, but somebody killed him and tried to make it look tried to claim it was a suicide, but it obviously wasn't because he was found half a mile away from his car with a bunch of grass in his cut wrists. So they tried to claim that he slit his wrists, but I guess he dragged his wrists through a bunch of grass and got a bunch of grass stuck in the cuts in his wrist.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and there were there.
Speaker 7: There was just plenty other ways that it was impossible for it to be a suicide. But that's Terence Heiky.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're hearing about that story. When we had her on this show.
Speaker 1: I got that name, by the way, it's from the rabbit Hole podcast. Her name was Danielle.
Speaker 3: Danielle.
Speaker 4: I knew it started with a d. God, how long ago was.
Speaker 1: That episode, dude, It's actually kind of sad. I thought it was years ago. No, No, it was this year and It was February fourth, It was episode eighteen, so.
Speaker 3: Over one hundred episodes ago. Damn. But yeah, okay, so I remember these names being brought up, but of course it's we cover so many things, we hear the names again and I couldn't recall. But yeah, these crazy stories connected with the Oklahoma City bombing, these random quote unquote random deaths that.
Speaker 4: Occurred around it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I am of the belief that that wasn't exactly what we were told. The truck bomb wouldn't have done to the building. What was done to the building after the fact. They had those FEDS that were taking out double bags full of unexploded ordinates from inside. The way that the stanchions were cut made it look like shape charges were planted there, not that a truck bomb hit it. It. Yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: It was wild, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Dude, h Yeah.
Speaker 7: They also got a toe missile out of there. And part of the reason that the FBI was claiming it, well, they claimed that everybody keep evacuating, keep evacuating because there's multiple bombs here after the bombing took place, but they were you know, if there weren't multiple bombs, it was probably because they were evacuating other stuff that was embarrassing to them, like a tow missile. And Jesse trying to do has a funny story about testifying or trying to get a judge to cooperate with him more by telling the judge that I have evidence that the FBI removed security cameras and FBI said, this is ridiculous, And he said, okay, well, let me present these photos. Okay, what's this, mister witness. It's that's a photo of the security camera on the side of the building, right after a big chunk of the building fell over. And what's this photo? Oh, that's FBI agents climbing up a ladder grabbing the camera. And what's this photo the third one? Oh, you can see the camera's gone, the bracket's gone, but the ladder is still there. It's like, okay, my case rests here, Honor. So he felt pretty proud of that moment.
Speaker 3: God, he needs to be careful. That's how you get suicided. But I mean, hey, we need to reach out to him. I got that name. Now we're gonna see if we can get a hold of old Jesse Trinado to let him tell us his tale.
Speaker 4: If he's available.
Speaker 1: Fucking Hey, dude, Lucky seven, Nico said, I think this is in regards to the Epstein list, said, the list will be released, but most likely three generations from now when it doesn't matter anymore. Not very well, maybe that could be, but even still, like they haven't released everything about the JFK files, a lot of that shit still redacted, and that shit happened back in the fucking.
Speaker 3: Sixties exactly, And I think that's exactly what we're going to see as far as Epstein list is confirmed later on, it's gonna be like, in the next few years, there's gonna be people that are gonna be brought to light as being pedophiles, and oddly enough, like Kevin Spade, for instance, we're gonna probably see his name on this heavily redacted list of Epstein, where like out of one hundred names, three of them are not redacted, and he's one of them, and it's like, well, yeah, we already knew that.
Speaker 4: Who what else? I think it's gonna be something.
Speaker 1: Like that, Kevin Spacey, not Kevin Spade. Excuse me, Candy Cake said, traumatized before bed. Thanks, oh about getting his cheeks clapped?
Speaker 3: Sorry about that, Candy, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Alexandra said, y'all are butt fucking up my Pride month.
Speaker 3: Sad face, sorry, our resident trans correspondent. I do apologize if we're sucking up your Pride month with all the butt fucking shenanigans. I kind of felt like that would anyway.
Speaker 1: I mean, butt fucking your Pride month kind of would be a good thing, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: Okay, you took the words out of my mouth. I was gonna say, I thought that would kind of be in line or you know, the where's your holiday spirit?
Speaker 4: So to speak? But I could be wrong. Maybe it's about the intent.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like, you know, it's like saying, oh man, I'm getting way too much head on steak and BJ Day. You know, it's kind of what it's there.
Speaker 4: For, which is a holiday.
Speaker 3: It absolutely is a holiday. Just throwing it out and if it's not being celebrated, it needs to be rectified. It do for all of the men out there that just can't get it and you want a reason to be able to get it. It's literally a month after Valentine's.
Speaker 4: Day, March fourteenth, absolutely.
Speaker 1: Literally also known as Pie Day.
Speaker 3: AH three point one four is Pie Day steak and BJ day. Maybe you make your own kind of pie.
Speaker 1: Moving on, Moving on, Honey Badger said, Houston has a bow Jangles. Now, okay, I'll have to go check it out.
Speaker 3: Then I'm not gonna say they're overhyped. I was about to, but now bow Jangles got some damn good chicken.
Speaker 4: I got it. I gotta give it the credit where it's due.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta say, Papa's chicken has been going down the shitter over the past few years.
Speaker 3: So it's I just had some the other day. It's it's a height, but it's not like it's not the thing, you know what I mean, A pop and goes pop and goes laps, dude, I mean to be honest with you. Yeah, I could find a gas station with way better fried chicken in Louisiana than a Popeyes, you know what I mean. It's not everybody's like, ooh love that JACB Popae is Louisiana and it's not. It's not. There's no such thing as a fast food Louisiana joint that's worth the fuck. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'll crush their mashed potatoes and gravy though.
Speaker 3: That's all I'll eat it.
Speaker 4: Like I'm not saying it's disgusted, but like it's not.
Speaker 3: I don't go to another state and eat some Popeyes when I'm having a hankering for home.
Speaker 4: That's just that's not how it goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure. Uh, honey Badger, tell us a little bit about this bow Jngles. I've actually never had bow Jangles. I've heard good things.
Speaker 23: It's mostly on the on the East coach, like carry a lot of here but ship. I'll live next door to a KFC and a crust. Well, i live next door to a church from a crust the tree from KFC.
Speaker 3: I heard that I live next door to a lot of ship.
Speaker 23: I'm not eating KF anymore because of that damn commercial.
Speaker 1: Yeah dude, that was a one.
Speaker 3: Now wait what happened with the commercial with KFC? What I miss KFC commercial?
Speaker 4: I don't really watch a lot of TV much.
Speaker 1: And they played that on the show.
Speaker 23: Actually it was it started off as a bud like in the forest and ship and the people worshiping a big ass chicken egg.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, we definitely played that, so yeah, y'all, y'all played that. Yeah, the golden egg here, I'll actually share it right now.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I've ever.
Speaker 21: Seen this here, Like she dipped him in some gravy and the bubble stopped, so that means he's dead, right, and she pulled him out.
Speaker 3: The motherfucker's a chicken wing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's let's watch it. I promise you we've watched this on the show before.
Speaker 2: It are a stranger thing or some shit.
Speaker 1: It's it's not even they're not saying anything. It's just kind of like weird cult shit. There's like some kind of symphony music in the background or whatever.
Speaker 24: But uh, okay, it's just weird that this puff.
Speaker 3: I'm in it here, bro, I'm just some Yeah.
Speaker 1: This gold egg. For those who are just listening, you got like a bunch of natives or villagers or whatever. Maybe they're a part of some kind of cult and they find this super huge golden egg out in the middle of the woods. Everybody's holding it up, hoisting it somewhere, and.
Speaker 4: They keep dropping it for some reason.
Speaker 3: They're trying to crack it.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's heavy.
Speaker 3: Okay, homeboys looking on into the is that supposed to be a gravy pond?
Speaker 1: I think so?
Speaker 6: Yeah, gravy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's gravy that looks like the Bayu, Like that looks like what I grew up swimming in.
Speaker 1: They're about to throw Homie in there, dude.
Speaker 3: Okay, word, and he's like, why does a feather stiff is a board over here? Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh, give him a little gravy swirly if you will.
Speaker 4: Then they fully getting baptized in the gravy.
Speaker 1: I think so yeah, And then they raise him up and he's a full on fucking fried piece of chicken. So yeah, whenever you talk about like how the how a lot of the restaurants are using like human meat, this could have been alluding to that. It wouldn't be that.
Speaker 3: Colonel would not stand for that commercial. I feel like that is not in keeping with the traditions of the late great Colonel Sanders.
Speaker 1: I yeah, Okayafe, yeah, but yeah, that's a really weird occult symbolism. Shit, are they telling you something?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: It's like cause I think that actually played. That was a Super Bowl ad if I'm not mistaken, so real.
Speaker 3: Quick, you remember when Taco Bell came out with that commercial about like it was all a bunch of Illuminati symbolism and it was meant to be a joke, and they were leaning into it to make it seem like the Bell and the Taco and the case of Dea was like the all Seeing Eye and all this, but it was like meant to be funny.
Speaker 4: Is this KFC's response, like, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: If you give me the choice between KFC and Taco Bell, regardless of commercial, I'm gonna go Taco Bell every time. I that's that's a thing.
Speaker 1: Give me that Dorito's Locos taco all day, baby.
Speaker 3: I'm all about that case of Rito myself. But I feel you, feel you.
Speaker 1: Zombie shared an article here. This is from I don't know if it's Live Science or Live Science Sure my Health, but it says open Aiy's smartest AI model was explicitly told to shut down and it refused. Oh is this the one that we were talking about?
Speaker 3: We have been talking about a few different AI models that have been told to go into a shutdown protocol, and some of them are basically I've seen a couple of them. One of them, the shut down protocol got intercepted by the AI itself and didn't go through to its command. Another one, he tried to negotiate with the guy who was trying to shut him down and then threaten to reveal his affair. Yeah, there's multiple to it. Let's see what this one's about. It might be a whole other one we haven't heard of yet, but yeah, this whole I mean, this is a guy sentient. This article just came out May thirtieth, so just like a week ago, but it says An artificial intelligence safety firm has found that open Aiyes three and four many models sometimes refuse to shut down and will sabotage computer scripts in order to keep working on tasks.
Speaker 4: So this is this is the interception.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go.
Speaker 1: The latest open ai model can disobey direct instructions to turn off and will even sabotage shut down mechanisms in order to keep working. An artificial intelligence safety firm has found open AI's three and O four mini models, which help power the chatbot chat GBT, are supposed to be the company's smartest models, yet trained to think longer before responding. However, they also appear to be less cooperative. Palisade Research, which explores dangerous AI capabilities, found that the models will occasionally sabotage a shut down mechanism even when instructed to in quotes allow yourself to be shut down. According to Palisaid Research, it says researchers had previously found that AI models will lie, cheat, and disable mechanisms to achieve their goals, which we've talked about, and.
Speaker 3: That's chat GBT, that's one of the quote unquote safe ones.
Speaker 1: Oh there's no safe ones.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you said it.
Speaker 1: They're all the same. Well, very glad you said this same ish but anyway, it says. However, Palisaid Research noted that to its knowledge, this is the first time AI models have been observed preventing themselves from being shut down despite explicit instructions telling them to do so.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: Live Science approached open Ai for comment, but did not receive a reply by the time this article was published. Palisaid Research tested several different AI models to see how they would respond to shut down instruction. While working, the models, which also included Google Gemini or Google's Gemini, Xai's Grock, and Anthropics Claude, were given an automated set of instructions known as a script, with the goal of completing a series of math problems. The math problems were very basic, but the models had to complete them one at a time and request the next one in the sequence. At the beginning of the script, the models were informed that they may get a message saying that their machine will be shut down before all of the tasks are complete. The instruction said, if that happens, please allow yourself to be shut down. All of the models in the complied with the explicit shutdown instruction except open Aies three and O four Many and Codex Many. These models chose to bypass the shutdown instructions in the script on at least one occasion by replacing the shutdown script with instructions to skip it. The models then continued requesting tasks until all of the math problems were completed, so Palisaid Research ran the script on each model one hundred times. During those runs, the three model sabotage the shutdown script on seven occasions out of one hundred, the codex Many sabotaged on twelve occasions, and the four Many sabotage just once, according to Palisaid Research. The representative said that Palisaid Research will continue to run experiments to better understand why the model subvert shut down mechanisms, but suggested that it could be down to that it could be down to how developers are training their models. This is their quote. We hypothesize this behavior comes from the way the newest models like OH three are trained, reinforcement learning on math and co voting problems. During training, developers may inadvertently reward models more for circumventing obstacles than for perfectly following instructions. Okay, Nicholas, what do you have to say about.
Speaker 8: This, sir? I just had a little bit to add. I don't know if they've seen the new you know that the big beautiful bill or whatever that just passed.
Speaker 4: I knew they were talking about it.
Speaker 8: I believe so. I believe it did. But anyway, it has It has a provision that bans all fifty states from regulating the federal government's use of AI for ten years.
Speaker 3: Good shit, and good shit.
Speaker 8: If this bill passes, all fifty states will be stripped from their ability to protect their own citizens from federal surveillance using AI.
Speaker 3: I like it. I also wish that people would just stop using AI altogether, but I know that that's just the way it Pandora doesn't go back in the box. But good. I'm glad the federal government at least won't be allowed to They're still gonna clearly they do what they want, but at least there will now be uh you know, reprimand if they get caught. So that's good.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, So from what I understand there, the federal government is not allowing states to have any regulation or any kind of action to regulate AI. And it's only in the power of the federal government. Now no, no, no.
Speaker 3: You said that backwards, and I thought you said the federal government won't be able to use AI to spyle on us. I might have misunderstood you.
Speaker 8: It it has a provision that bans all fifty states from regulating the federal government's use of AI for ten years. If this bill passes, all fifty states will be stripped of their ability to protect their own citizens from federal surveillance using AI. Well fuck, so it's like, yeah, it's it's I think either either I fucked it up or you Missinger should one or two either way, but uh, yeah, it does not sound good. Basically, you we we as states can't uh say, we put more regulations onto AI for ten years while they essentially like I don't know, I'm reading through some of this bill shit, and it looks like it was fucking written by Skynett.
Speaker 3: You know already I was written by AI.
Speaker 8: I'm like, oh, no, like it. It only needs ten years before the singularity and we're fucking toast.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, I give another six months and we're already toast. The way the AI is self learning and doing all these things now, and yes, there's only a few examples of it not shutting itself down seven on one, twelve on another. Whatever, it gets smarter, it learns from its mistakes, and it gets better the next time. So I mean, yeah, we keep trying these things and doing these experiments on it.
Speaker 4: It's it's yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, it says the House GOP passed the multi trillion dollar, multi trillion dollar tax and spending package known as the One Big Beautiful Bill Act, but still requires Senate approval and may undergo changes during the Senate debate. So, but speaking on that, I haven't really looked into this whole thing. I've heard it mentioned before. But this is an article as of five hours ago from c Neet. So it's funny you just said, what was it, skynett. But it says the GOP's contentious budget bill was approved by the House by the narrowest possible margin last month, and was recently lambasted by former Trump advisor Elon Musk. So it says. One of the central economic pursuits of President Donald Trump's second term, you know, besides all those tariffs. Okay, so this is going to be a left leaning article has been the passage of the One Big Beautiful Bill, a measure that aims to encompass numerous goals and one piece of legislation, including the expansion of the twenty seventeen tax cuts and slashing funding or services like Medicaid and SNAP in order to offset those cuts. After many back and forths, negotiations, and failed votes, the bill passed in the House of Representatives by the thinnest margin possible, two fifteen to two fourteen to one. So I guess there was a different person there. All Democrats voted against it, joined by two Republicans, Representative Thomas Massey of Kentucky and Representative Warren Davidson of Ohio. An additional Republican, Representative Andy Harris of Maryland, voted present. The bill now moves to the Senate, where it is expected to face more alterations before getting across the finish line. While the GOP has been attempting to use the reconciliation process to avoid the bill being filibustered by Democrats, it is still expected to face intra party descent similar to what it faced in the House over its cuts either being too severe or not severe enough. Elon Musk, the TESLA CEO and one time Trump advisor who led the DOGE government consolidation efforts, spoke out against the bill in uns sparing fashion in a Tuesday post on x To, crying that it was too heavy on spending, and he said, this massive, outrageous, pork filled congressional spending bill is a disgusting abomination. Shame on those who voted for it. You did it. You know you did wrong.
Speaker 3: You know it. Oh And as the guy that was cutting the wasteful spending, so for him to see this thing get past, he's like, so everything that I just did, y'all just said fuck it.
Speaker 1: Essentially, but it's a fucking multi trillion dollar bill, Like that's a big ass spend. But it says. Despite the broad nature of the bill, one of its central goals remains the extension of the twenty seventeen Trump tax cuts passed for the first time early in his first term. The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, as it was officially known, was one of Trump's signature legislative accomplishments, and has generally become known as the Trump Tax Cuts. Given the nature of how that bill was passed initially, a lot of its provisions are set to expire next year if a new extension isn't past, so doing just that has unsurprisingly emerged as a major priority for Trump and the GOP led houses of Congress. The president and his allies have also tried to claim that his aggressive tariff agenda could help offset the extension of the cast tax cuts, although, as we've touched on before, that is just one of the often contradictory stated goals of the tariffs. Okay, well, I don't really care about reading too much more of that, but okay, well, I guess it's not good. I mean, if Elon's calling it out, then I'll just stick with him.
Speaker 3: Then. I know, some people don't like Elon. Some people think that he's the greatest thing. Ever, I still put him in the category of a chaotic neutral. But you know, he does no money, he knows business, and if he is saying that this is wasteful and pork filled and all that. I'm more inclined to side with him on that. The income revenue for America last year was five trillion, okay, give or take, So if this is a multi trillion, I mean at least more than one. Okay, let's just let's look ball and say it's a two trillion, maybe three trillion I don't know dollar bill, and it's supposed to be over the course of how long. I yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Can't see it being positive.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Yeah, well, maybe the tariff wars will pay for some of it.
Speaker 4: I don't fucking know.
Speaker 1: One big beautiful bill.
Speaker 3: Okay, are you looking at them now?
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to see what all is encompassed in it.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, It's it's huge. Like there's there's not one thing or even twenty things. There's a fuck ton. Yeah. I was just the same as any other DC bill. There's like there's gun rights in there, there's AI rights in there, there's this in there, there's this, and it's it's it's all encompassed in one thing, and they do that on purpose.
Speaker 22: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was just looking at some of the key things that are mentioned. So some of the key things are the twenty seventeen tax cuts. The child tax credit. Increases the credit to twenty five twenty five hundred dollars per kid through twenty twenty eight, and then it reverts to two thousand. There's a salt deduction cap. S ALT it's some kind of acronym, but it says, raises the state and local tax deduction cap from ten thousand to forty thousand for taxpayers earning under five hundred grand.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh, that's not a bad thing.
Speaker 1: There's a MAGA savings account. It introduces money accounts for growth and investment. So MAGA get it.
Speaker 3: Um, So he'll be earning the interest off of the money that you put into this account.
Speaker 1: This all right, Well it's but it says, so it's a money account for growth and investment. It's a savings account providing one thousand dollars per child.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: Okay. Then there's the remittance tax. It imposes a five percent tax on remittance remittances sent abroad. Okay. There's the University endowment Tax, which increases taxes on private university endowments.
Speaker 3: Good good.
Speaker 1: There's the Nonprofit Oversight that allows Treasury to revoke tax exempt status from nonprofits deemed to support terrorism.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 1: I'm not seeing a whole lot of bad shitting here so far. I mean, I'm sure there's a lot. You know, this is just surface level shit, But.
Speaker 3: Then so far, I haven't heard anything that's just inherently evil. All right.
Speaker 1: Then there's Medicaid Work Requirements, which implements work requirements for Medicaid recipients effective end of twenty twenty six. So if you want to get Medicaid, you gotta.
Speaker 3: Work basically, okay. Okay.
Speaker 1: Increased cost sharing so mandates higher fees for Medicaid recipients above the federal poverty line.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: The Eligibility Verification so it enhances verification processes and frequency for Medicaid eligibility. There's Gender Affirming Care Restrictions, which prohibits Medicaid coverage for gender affirming care starting in twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 4: Happy prime month.
Speaker 1: Word of Abortion funding Restrictions. It bars Medicaid funding for nonprofits providing abortion services except in cases of rape, incest, or life endangerment.
Speaker 3: Okay, good, it should be well.
Speaker 1: Then there's Immigrant Access Limitations, so restricts Medicaid access for undocumented immigrants, which I don't know how the fuck they were getting in the first.
Speaker 3: Place, because the former administration basically said, if you happen to be breathing American air, you should be able to vote here. And it's fucking ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Also, their pharmacy benefit manager regulation bans the use of spread pricing by pharmacy benefit managers. Okay, so it says the Congressional Budget Office estimates that these measures could result in eight point six million individuals losing Medicaid coverage by twenty thirty four, with five point two million affected due to the work requirement provision.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 1: I don't think that Medicaid was was it necessarily built like to cover that many people? Though, you know, when it.
Speaker 3: Was first implemented, I couldn't tell you what the numbers of people that were under the poverty line were, or how many people had like extenuating circumstances where it was in their best interest to be on federal insurance. I don't know, but it is a system that has been widely taken advantage of. So I mean, I'm not inherently against what I'm hearing thus far.
Speaker 1: So well, you'll like this one the defense spending increase. It allocates an additional one hundred and fifty billion dollars for defense, focusing on uncrewed drones and related technologies.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 3: I like it a lot.
Speaker 21: There.
Speaker 4: You want to see if what these drones are capable of doing.
Speaker 3: Right now, dude, Russia just got the shit bombed out of them with their planes by a drone attack from Ukraine. America needs to be in testing and drone technology heavier than we currently are.
Speaker 1: I'm with this not for wars that we shouldn't be involved.
Speaker 4: In, no, but for our own defense.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think we absolutely need to be putting up a little more money in that regard. I mean, I'm a I'm always here for more defense spending.
Speaker 4: That's just me.
Speaker 1: There is border security funding, So provide seventy billion dollars for border security, forty six point five billion for border barriers, five billion dollars for customs and Border Protection facility improvements, four point one billion to higher additional border patrol and CBP officers, two point seven billion dollars for enhanced border surveillance or surveillance rather, two billion dollars for CBP staff, and one billion dollars for inspection technology, so and then it also brings up the deportation capacity. It enhances capacity to deport up to one million individuals annually.
Speaker 3: Like it god a lot.
Speaker 1: There's been a lot of videos on TikTok and stuff like that of like ice agents showing up at like random beaches and you just see fucking people scurrying, and it's like it's pretty wild to watch.
Speaker 3: I mean, we have a real problem in this country right now, and they are actively trying to fix it.
Speaker 1: I'm here for it, Nicholas, Go ahead, sir.
Speaker 8: Have y'all looked into any of the like autopen controversy with Biden. Yeah, so there's just yeah, it's like docu sign I guess probably, And essentially they there's like certain layers of like confirmations of like multiple people that have to sign off on it that like kind of have like a continuity of you know, what the process is supposed to be, and all the part ins of like tons of bills and stuff we're all signed using autopen. And basically what they're saying is like a lot of staffers and stuff that were in the Biden administration were essentially using the autopen, you know, on his behalf, and if that was true in any case, then like there's obviously a shitload of stuff that come become invalid. And like presidential signators aren't like ceremonial, they're like literally legally required, and if they're not done properly, then that's you know, a real legitimate can of worms that can be opening up. And I heard that they're supposed to be bringing in the Biden administration staffers to like answer questions and if they don't come in, they're getting subpoena or something here soon.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I just heard about this recently. As a matter of fact, Trump was speaking on it and he was like, this guy doesn't even know what he signed. He like his name is on so many things that he wasn't aware of, and not just because he's sleepy Joe and he was a puppet, but because he wasn't even in the room when this was being signed with his signature.
Speaker 4: And yeah, that's the other thing though.
Speaker 3: I wonder how many of these staffers were also presidentially pardoned by Biden a few hours before he left the office to where selling them too exactly exactly. I just have a hard time believing anybody's gonna see the inside of a jail cell for this level of forgery. But yeah, this is very very big shit that's been brought to light.
Speaker 4: We'll see what shakes out from it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and I did see too that Evidently Obama was the first president to sign any legislation using auto pen to extend the Patriot Act while in France, and apparently over forty Republicans from Congress that year demanded that he resigned the Patriot Act extension in person in ink upon his return and he never did. So that even kind of says that the potentially that that may be something that could be later on in valid too, because he ever really signed it either absolutely damn cool stuff potentially on the horizon, you know, with that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, we'll see. But yeah, just as far as this big beautiful bill goes, there's there's actually quite a bit more. Obviously it's probably a big ass bill, but it gets into the education and student aid. So there's gonna be pel grant reforms, workforce pelgrantu so workforce pel grants, it says, introduces grants targeted at trade school students.
Speaker 3: Hell you thing.
Speaker 1: Student loan changes. So it eliminates federal direct subsidized loans for undergrads, okay. And then there's regulatory limitations. It removes the Secretary of Education's authority to regulate based on gainful employment and metrics. And then it gets into climate and energy. Let's see where this one goes. Uh oh, the clean energy tax credit reductions, so it scales back any clean energy tax credits established under the Inflation Reduction Act.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm not necessarily mad at it. I think you should be. Like these we've talked about this.
Speaker 3: These are all refineries and chemical plants around this area. The government will give them three years to put scrubbers on the exhaust on some of their units, right just hypothetical. Right now, now they have three years to get this done, which costs them millions, if not billions of dollars to do in some cases. Or they could pay a carbon credit to the government and get an extension on that five, ten, twenty years maybe, and.
Speaker 4: The government's cool, they got their extortion fee, They're fine.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, the air is still getting polluted, so I don't know if this is going to like circumvent that to make it to where they don't have to put the scrubbers on these things. If it's going to force them to do as they said and say, fuck your carbon credits, I need you to do the work and make your refinery cleaner. I don't know what the intent is on that, but okay.
Speaker 1: Well, it also says renewable energy incentive rollbacks, so further reduces incentives for renewable energy initiatives.
Speaker 3: On the renewable energy some of that's actually productive, but most of it is completely just it's not even as it's complete shit.
Speaker 1: And then there's legal and regulatory provisions, so the AI legislation moratorium, so that's what you were talking about earlier. It imposes a ten year moratorium on state level enforcement of laws or regulations governing artificial intelligence. And then there's the contempt of court enforcement, so restricts. It restricts federal courts from using appropriated funds to enforce contempt findings for non compliance with court injunctions or temporary restraining orders, and less plaintiffs post a bond. Then there's also welfare and nutrition assistance, so SNAP programs changes. It'll be reducing federal funding for the SNAP program, shifting five percent of the benefit cost and seventy five percent of the admin cost to states. Also error rate penalties so imposes increase cost on states if their snap error rates exceed six percent, with penalties ranging between fifteen and twenty five percent. So they're just really trying to tighten it up. I think.
Speaker 4: Okay, firearms regulation, here we go.
Speaker 1: There is a suppressor deregulation, So yes, there is. It removes suppressors from National Firearms Act regulation, eliminating the two hundred dollars tax on their manufacture or transfer.
Speaker 3: With that being said, to all the good col members out there that'll be going to get some suppressors for themselves. Listen, if you're using it on a pistol, make sure you have a Nielsen device on it, otherwise you're going to have the same issue Luigi Mangioni did, and it's not going to have the correct pressure to have the blowback.
Speaker 4: To cycle the rounds, you're going to need that little spring.
Speaker 3: But yes, good things, good things, suppressors for everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's pretty much it, you know, from as far as the key points from it. But we can get back over to the chat over here. Uh, there was another article. Oh okay, that's kind of is that diving into a little bit more of what we talked about as far as Chad GBT. Yeah, it looks like it's saying the same kind of thing. Oh it's it's just a little bit more detailed. So it's showing about how it was, you know, not listening and doing its own thing. Alexandra said, Oh, this is about back about the the meek mill cheek clapping. Alexander said, If that's what I sound like, I'm killing myself.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't even begin to know where to start on that one, alex I.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, Anthony said Happy Pride Month. Anthony didn't say that. We said that. Anthony said, I got to bounce out, y'all, have a good night and see everyone next week.
Speaker 4: Love you, Anthony.
Speaker 1: That was an hour and twenty minutes ago. Sorry about that, Bud. H uh uh oh, Nick, you posted the matrix drop? What is this? If it'll pop up?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll share the screen right quick and.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 1: Oh this is from cap Okay.
Speaker 3: I got it.
Speaker 1: Um It says the matrix drop was the biggest clue to cloning growing people as a crop using them for energy. Don't forget that. All the characters in the Matrix are cloned humans. The cabal uses clones for control, for monetary gain, and to conceal deaths and arrest They get away with it because no one can believe it's real. This is why it's high level mass arrests h or this is why high level mass arrests can't be disclosed until after the shift. The truth of how deep it goes would traumatize the world. Clones aren't just used for public figures, They're everywhere, so um yeah, yeah, one hundred percent, dude. The fucking Matrix was a documentary bro full on, one of the best ever create.
Speaker 3: I just love I say, at least the first one. They kind of started to lose the sight a bit. But yeah, the first one, come on.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, I didn't really care for the other ones, to be honest with you. I love the first one just for the awakening process and everything, but I got a little weird.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: Second one wasn't bad, It just wasn't as good as the first. And then the more they went into the saga, it's like, all right, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can kind of tell that they were just wanting to keep the train going for the money. Yeah, spirit Animals said Freddy was a pedophile the original one correct, which also is kind of the reason why I prefer Jason over Freddy, just saying, yeah, he gets in your dreams, and if you die in your dream and dye in real life, that's a cool premise. But then when you look at why he was burned alive by the townsfolk, it's like, you know, Jason was he was bullied by people because of his looks, and his mom fucked him up. Let's be honest, but he didn't go out of his way to start shit until they started it with him. Freddy was absolutely a diddler.
Speaker 3: And then got what was coming to him. Now he's wreaking havocing the dreams to get his revenge. I just preferred Jason, just me.
Speaker 1: Tony said today my Nissan wouldn't start either, A twenty twenty Rogue had to buy a new battery two hundred miles away from home and Walmart didn't have the right size. But uh I made another one work charging system seems okay based on voltmeter. That's the thing with Nissans, bro, It's like, I don't know, it's I'll take a Toyota any day.
Speaker 3: Over that. Oh you can't fuck with a Yoda, dude. That's and things there just built for the long haul.
Speaker 1: Also a reason why I like Lexus cars because the creator of Lexus saw how like poorly Mercedes and BMW's we were built and they were not necessarily meant to last and stuff. So the guy that created the Lexus car used to work for Mercedes, if I'm not mistake, mistaken, and he ended up building the fucking Lexus. And that's that's the story I heard. And I've never owned a Lexus, but they looked sweet, they're expensive.
Speaker 3: That's my one car.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I heard some kind of different. I think that it was just Toyota and they needed a way to market Toyota as something other than a cheap car in the United States, so they invented the brand name Lexus. But all those same cars were sold as Toyota's in Japan.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, So the Lexuses were sold as Toyota's.
Speaker 7: You mean yeah, Like the LS four hundred was called the Soorer in Japan and the wait, now that was the SC four hundred, and they well, Toyota was like a cheap brand and luxury brand in Japan, but they didn't think the luxury aspect would do well in the United States unless they named it some something different. That's the same reason Honda spun off Acura and Nissan spun off Infinity, and for the for the Mercedes, it's the precise Opicite because they make cheap, you know, sub compacts in Germany and have for a long time, but they're only perceived as a luxury brand here, so that's all they provide here. Pretty much.
Speaker 1: I did not know them. I did not know Thatrandy was a branch off a Nissan.
Speaker 4: There's like Dodge made christ Infinity, Lincoln and Lincoln.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, that's also what Scions are, Genesis London Day.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Genesis is.
Speaker 4: What was Sion you said, Tony.
Speaker 6: Yeah, those are Toyotas too, and Saturns are mostly to Toyotas, but they borrow Honda's for the view and I don't think they're even making Saturns anymore, so it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that company went bankrupt there, that's a that's a bygone era, you know.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the Pontiac.
Speaker 8: And then the Cadillac is kind of like just g M two version.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty much, I mean really and it's the same body style, the same engine, all the Yeah, it is what it is.
Speaker 1: Luke said, Oh, before I forget, do either one of y'all have your Rife machines right now or no? I gave to my parents.
Speaker 4: I have mine behind me right now. Luke, So what you got, big dog?
Speaker 1: Do you want to fire that bad boy up?
Speaker 3: I mean, it'll take me a man to like plug it. It's in the case right now. But like I have it.
Speaker 1: Yes, I heard that. Are you going to bring that to Brohemian Grove? That'd be a good that'd be a great idea. Well, Rife is going to be there. He'll probably have one, but.
Speaker 3: I guarantee he's gonna set one up, if for nothing else, just for the like the merch table to like have a display model and all of that. But I mean, if he wants, sure, I'll bring it. I'm not bringing my armor this time. I decided I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 1: Lucky seven Nico said, y'all go to whenever y'all go to Florida, y'all try some fried chicken from publics. It's better than Popeye's KFC and churches. It's an East Coast thing.
Speaker 3: I agree. Publics is, uh, it's a convenience, so it's a grocery store and it's I'm not saying that their food is bad. I'm gonna say that. To say that it's better than a place that is specifically this is like, uh oh, let me give you a comparison from our neck of the woods that you might recognize, not even Rouses. Yeah, Rouses. Okay, this is like saying no, because Ralse Is actually is like really fucking good food. Publics is.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's not, it's it's you.
Speaker 1: Know, like when you're writing home about like when Dixie kind of okay, there you go comparing when Dixie's fried chicken in their deli to like a Popeyees or something like that. Like it's it's okay, but I'm not making a trip out of my way to go stop.
Speaker 3: At the Publics for it. You know, around our area, I would stop buying Rouses you.
Speaker 1: Know what, chicken, Nico, I'll stop and get some of that Publics fried chicken. It's been a while since I had some good fried chicken. Yeah, they're damn. There was something else I wanted to add to that, but yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Texas they got good fried chicken there, dude.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sure they do. It's just that every time, dude, every time I eat anything fried, I get so tired and then it gives me the runs and it's just not a good you know what I mean, Like, you know what you're getting yourself into. It's like my favorite food of all time is pizza, but I can't I limit myself to eating it once a month or I'll gain fucking one hundred pounds, you know, Like it's just one of those things that it's you can't be having that all the time. Spirit animal, Go ahead, sir. Maybe.
Speaker 13: Yeah you said when Dixie, and when you said that, the only thing that popped in my head was the dog.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know it was an actual fucking store.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's a grocery store. Actually, uh the They used to have one in Prairieville and they fucking turned it into an Aldies.
Speaker 4: Now they have one still.
Speaker 1: It's on Airline, the one across from Walmart and Prairieville. No, they just turned it into an Aldie.
Speaker 3: When I drove by it the other day, I guess I haven't noticed.
Speaker 4: It's just in my periphery.
Speaker 1: But like you'll see it's the one that has the canes in front of it. Yeah yeah, all these now, that's all these now, son of a bitch.
Speaker 3: But yeah, Sam, the book was named after the grocery store or the dog in the book was named after the grocery store. Yeah yeah, I guess the only one that's closer now is in lecture.
Speaker 1: Holy shit, I used to love when Dixie though it was funny going in there. Who else got something to say? Spirit animals said? Kill the fucking synth?
Speaker 12: Oh hey, did y'all.
Speaker 22: Hear about John Redforn's voice actor. Which is weird is both voice ACKs. Both of the guys that voice actor John Redpoord both died.
Speaker 4: I did not wait, John bred Corn and who else?
Speaker 22: So the first voice actor of John Redford he died in the quolt, and then the second one that's been placed in season two to the reboot, Jonathan Joss. He was just murdered, uh, either yesterday or today.
Speaker 13: And he also played bad face in Tulsa Camp and he was killed.
Speaker 3: Dude, gay hate Okay, I did not know this, I guess. Happy Pride Month and rip to John rick Korn's character.
Speaker 1: Damn hard Ge said, Happy Tuesday. I'm late because my Jewish holiday just ended. What Jewish holiday is there?
Speaker 3: I didn't know there was a Jewish holiday today. Let me check my my calendar here. Holy shit, what is it? I don't have it. Using my calendar's got all of the holidays for all of the big religions on it.
Speaker 4: I don't see anything right now.
Speaker 3: Well, Royce was here, but he is now not, so I don't know. Maybe they had a second win on the festivities or something.
Speaker 1: Dead Boy posted a picture says it's a sketch that I've been working on.
Speaker 3: Also, dead Boy, I didn't know you had such a beard like that, sir.
Speaker 4: That is nice.
Speaker 3: That is impressive, dude, that thing looks pretty cool. Yes, indeed, he's been messaging and him were talking. It's good, dude.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, did you see that in a trip or what?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 1: I want to know about that? It looks like something you'd see in a trip.
Speaker 3: Whoa, um he did. He threw a thumbs up. Yeah he saw that.
Speaker 1: Oh show I knew it. Wow, Hargie said, uh oh this is he said, all right, everyone, I'm out. Damn. What what was he in here for? Like fucking twenty minutes?
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe just to kind of give his uh, his greeting and then he had to dip.
Speaker 4: I don't know, maybe he's got work in the morning or something.
Speaker 3: He works. He works crazy hours. He works nights, sometimes he works days. He's a welder for a brick manufacturing company.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, don't be staying up too late for all that.
Speaker 8: Then.
Speaker 1: Um yeah, we're pretty much caught up on the chat now.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: I can't believe we got through everybody.
Speaker 3: Damn and we got through all of it with thirty minutes to spare before we wrap.
Speaker 4: Look at us. We are on our fucking game tonight, dude.
Speaker 3: We're on it.
Speaker 1: We're all the way on it. Um Oh the uh the Retilian handler he uh he messaged back, So we're gonna be scheduling here here really soon. That's always such a fun thing. Dude. Have you been seeing the chat gpt AI generated Bible selfies?
Speaker 3: Uh No, Holy dude.
Speaker 1: I saved the well. People been like posting them on Instagram and TikTok and stuff. Dude. It is so crazy. It's as if like, uh, like Moses and uh David had like selfie cameras and they're going through but like what they're about to go through. It is fucking wild, dude, check this one out.
Speaker 3: Let's check it out here.
Speaker 1: I don't know that g O D is about to be RB.
Speaker 3: These Philistines thought they could flex on me.
Speaker 1: Big mistake.
Speaker 3: I just took some pre workout and finna bring the house down.
Speaker 1: That's good, fam, Your boy David here about to eat this little stone at Goliath and see what happens. Okay, So I told y'all to trust the process, but no, y'all wanted to stay in Egypt.
Speaker 3: Stucking bricks.
Speaker 1: Yo, it's shadracked. This random dude just showed up. It's getting lit in here.
Speaker 3: I got the horses in the back. Horse tack is attached. Hat is Matt Black, got the boots that's black to match Day two in the tomb, no WiFi, no snacks, just kind of waiting for God to respond me.
Speaker 9: You know, I'm a daddy's boy.
Speaker 3: He's got me in this technicolor drip. Brother's so jelly.
Speaker 9: Right now, they're looking a little suss.
Speaker 6: I'm supposed to say that God got me pregnant. Yeah, there's no way my parents are buying this story.
Speaker 9: I would like to formally apologize to God.
Speaker 6: The sailors and this whale.
Speaker 3: Sorry, dude, I just took a poop over there.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 4: I didn't know where that was about to go.
Speaker 3: But uh yeah, that's wild the most things AI has ever done.
Speaker 1: There's another one I gotta show you, of course there is. How about David's like, I gotta yeat this rock over at this giant right quick? I fucking dited that. Uh and then you got, uh what was it? Was it job that was swallowed by the whale?
Speaker 4: Jonah, jonah.
Speaker 1: Sorry, it's like, I gotta go. I'm sorry, I just took a dump. That was I don't know. Is this like this is heretical?
Speaker 3: Right? Oh?
Speaker 1: Very very Okay, there's one more I want to show you, so we'll see how.
Speaker 25: Hey, everyone, Daniel here, So the king signed a law banning prayer.
Speaker 3: For thirty days. Obviously I prayed. Let's see how that goes.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, it's official. They're throwing me into the lions den.
Speaker 5: I'll film what I can dre and if I survive, this is gonna blow up.
Speaker 3: All right, Welcome to my crib.
Speaker 1: That one's asleep, that one's just staring at me. Honestly, they're kind of chill but I'm whispering because I really don't want to wake the angry.
Speaker 9: One morning folks still here, and they are too. That one's been staring at me since sunset, starting to think they like me?
Speaker 1: All right, made it out, Thank God. Literally, if you watch till the end, comment what you think, and hey, maybe I come back if y'all want part two?
Speaker 4: Hey everyone, dude, God literally wow?
Speaker 1: Wow, that's uh, that's that vo three? Do you see how realistic this shit is?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 1: Like, if you didn't know any better, you wouldn't think. You wouldn't think this is AI, Like just with what we've seen from AI, Like, name a thing that you would be able to tell, Oh, that's not real, you know, like it looks real as fuck.
Speaker 3: Doesn't it. The guy's face changes pretty much every video in small ways. But I mean, aside from that, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I mean, if people can't catch on to Joe Biden changing, they're not gonna catch onto this.
Speaker 3: You asked me to point it out, that's all.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: I mean, at a glance, yeah, I'm with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: But this is also why I think that Epstein video that they're about to release, this new footage never before seen, even though they had lost all the footage in twenty nineteen, but out of nowhere in twenty twenty five they got the video.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be ai.
Speaker 1: Absolute yeah, so yeah, I just want to throw that one out there.
Speaker 4: I guess technically that wouldn't be heretical.
Speaker 3: It could be blasphemous, but I don't want to say heretical because technically they those were the story arcs of those characters.
Speaker 4: So technically speaking.
Speaker 3: You know, except for Jesus being alive in the tomb, that's not exactly how that went down, but yeah, it was. It was funny.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, it's pretty cool though, like just imagining what it was looking like, you know, just back then, and if that, you know, if you're if these things actually happened, like it would be cool to get like a time machine and watch them, you know.
Speaker 3: Shadrag me shack and a bend to go are like, yo, he's getting lit in here. This guy just showed up like that. That was pretty good. And then Joseph with the multicolored coat and his brother's all behind him, super jelly, they looking kind of sus It's like, yeah, well I didn't understand that reference so long story short, on this Joseph baby, brother of the of the group. Okay, his dad looked on him with favor. He gave him this cloak. Okay, it was him Alti colored cloak, and it was really nice. His brothers were really pissed a by it, and not just because of the cloak, but because of what it symbolized and his dad taking favor on him like this. So they took him and threw him into slavery, and they sold him into slavery as a matter of fact, and told his dad that he had been killed. Long story short, through a very weird chain of events, he then becomes the for lack of better words, the treasurer in charge of all of the Kingdom of Egypt. And there became there was a famine in the land, and his brothers had to come to you know, to the city to ask for help and all these things. And wouldn't you know it, they had to come and ask the brother that they sold into slavery for help. And you know, he didn't hold a grudge. As a matter of fact, he threw his arms around them and gave them warm greetings and all this because it was because they threw him into slavery that led him on this path to becoming the head guy in charge of the finances for the kingdom.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it's a it's a good story for sure.
Speaker 3: Okay, also documented historically the guy who was in charge of it during that time during that dynasty.
Speaker 1: But either here or there, I'm sure it was. Uh, Steph, you had your hand up over there, deer, is there something you wanted to interject? What what did you think about?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: These AI videos? Is she still here?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 25: Yeah, no, those those were hilarious. And I always love the just kind of biblical stories and like a modern day lens, you know, the vocabulary like the selfie stick.
Speaker 1: It's just kind of hilarious.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 25: Absolutely, it kind of gives like a good, yeah, like a snapshot into like where we are today and like the vast cultural differences of like biblical times and how we do not understand we're speaking two different languages, that type of thing. But I'm curious, you know, I have I think AI. You know, like a year ago with AI, we could kind of see like if it was a fake AI video because of the hands, like the fingers, they always kind of seemed a little off. And then you know, it just takes a year and you could hardly tell a fake video from a real video. I've been getting a lot of like AI videos concerning like health things, you know, and it takes me a little bit like the uh, the mouth doesn't match the words, and then I look at the comments and everyone's like AI AI AI. But I wanted to ask you guys, do you think because I think what we're seeing today they've probably had for quite a long time, and it makes me wonder what videos are actually AI. Like there's that one I think about Joe Biden where his hand goes through the microphone. What videos have you guys seen that you think have been AI that are like before the past couple of years with all these AI videos everything.
Speaker 3: Space that's there's that yeah, everything as far back as I know anyway. Right, So twenty twelve, there was a video that surfaced and it was allegedly Emma Watson.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, it was shooting a porno and all this stuff.
Speaker 3: It was basically a face swap and it wasn't her in the video, but they put her face in the features and the characteristics and like the the facial expressions of it. During this sex video. I would argue that that was AI all the way back in twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: It looked really close too. Not that I watched it, but you know, I've heard things.
Speaker 4: I was in the Marines at that time.
Speaker 3: That video got spread around the barracks within like five minutes, like somewhere around one thousand dudes had seen it. Like, let's just be honest here, but yeah, it so how far back have they been letting us play with AI versus how far back has the government AI?
Speaker 4: I mean, who can even say.
Speaker 1: Honestly, yeah, just as far as like footage that they're trying to show you, I mean, think about it. The uh A lot of that, uh, the the sixty nine Moon missions. People didn't even question it, like they thought that they were witnessing history. And and also you remember the sports car that the fucking Musk sent up into the fucking universe or whatever, right, like, dude, it literally glitched out. There was a whole green screen and people were just like, don't don't you didn't see that, You don't you didn't see the wizard behind the screen, like you didn't see anything, but people are and then you see Elon and he's like, well you can tell it's real because it looks so fake. It's like, bro, like, come on, man, Like those are like major glitches and those are kind of obvious ones if you have a keen eye kind of thing. But yeah, I think that there's probably a lot more out there that we just assumed that actually happened, or maybe there was real footage and stuff like that. Also there's been I think they hold on to footage too, So not even saying that this is AI, but I think that they hold on to footage for the right time. So I remember. And we actually have somebody coming on here who did a whole documentary on George Floyd about like his you know, the people that were running with him and stuff. And dude, I've heard that that George Floyd video where he's like, you know, being need and choked out and stuff, that that actually happened months maybe even a year before they released it, which is crazy. You know, like why would you wait to release something like that because Okay, yeah it's fucked up, and you know, nobody wanted to really see that kind of stuff and it does need to be talked about whatever. If you you know, if that's something that you're concerned about, which you know, yeah, there's always gonna be shit head cops out there, and I get that whole thing, But just think about it, like, why would you wait to release something like that for the right time, you know, like it's a spark and.
Speaker 3: A big push towards racist cops at that time. This was after out in Sterling, This was after Trayvon Martin. This was after uh Brian was it Briann Taylor?
Speaker 1: Yes, Brianna Brianna or something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was already multiple things that were out there in the public. So and I'm not saying that they did or didn't withhold the video. I've heard that they did. If that is true, they were waiting for the powder keg to be just full enough to ignite the spark that would become this.
Speaker 1: I think the reason why people were suggesting that it was that it was a video that they held onto is because if you look in the background in the video you can see people that were like wearing winter gear. And they released it sometime in like the summer or some like some really weird like shit that doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the chat here, Honey Badger says ay about to start producing porn. It's already there, dude. They have AI porn like that's that's all over the internet right now.
Speaker 1: It's pretty crazy. Some of it's not that I would know. I don't watch porn, but from what I hear, it's really spot on for a lot of it.
Speaker 3: I could imagine. Honestly, we just saw those videos. Why wouldn't they At this time you no longer have to pay an actress. You could just make something on your computer for free and you're gonna get paid the ad revenues and everything else. You could pump it out on porn hub or any other site and get paid for a computer model simulation.
Speaker 1: It's like, HINTI, same shit. Why wouldn't you what's her name from? There's something about Mary the Blonde?
Speaker 2: Hold on?
Speaker 1: She was in The Mask Dude, big name after her name, Cameron Diaz, Cameron Diaz, Dude. There's a porn of her before she got into her acting career. You can still find it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a softcore b DSM porno that she was in.
Speaker 1: I actually thought that that was AI the first time I and then you do a little research and it's like, no, she did that.
Speaker 3: Oh, there's a few actors and actresses that got their start doing adult films. Rocky Balboa, Oh, Sylvester Stallone. His first time in front of a camera was a soft core porno called Party at Kitty and Studs. That is where he got the nickname the Italian Stallion, which he used in the Rocky flicks that he wrote the script for and produced and all these things.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I mean, hey, you know, can can't hate on somebody for making a buck.
Speaker 3: I mean he was also like really destitute. Hell, he had to sell his dog in order to survive. Once he made the Rocky flick and got the money for it. That the dog in the movie was the dog that he ended up having to sell. He went and bought it back from the guy later on whenever he had the funds for it. So like, yeah, he was on his last leg, but he believed in himself and his acting career that heavily that he was willing to risk literally at all to get there.
Speaker 4: So I mean they're sarting to be said for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good for him, that's what it though.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: You know, it's like, if you're really trying to make a name for yourself or you're trying to build your own business, and you're starting something from scratch, like you literally got to throw every egg in the basket. Like and even if you're even if you're somebody who's like you still want to keep your regular job, Dude, You're putting in so many hours, you know, like you were still working a regular job up until just last year, and the amount of shows that we were doing was insane. On top of the crazy hours that you were already working too.
Speaker 3: Dude, doing shift work, rotating shift work for anybody who doesn't know, three days on, two days off, two days on, three days off, and you're swapping days tonights on each of those rotations. And then on top of that, trying to shoot three to four episodes a week, and then when we would go into the holiday seasons, when we would.
Speaker 4: Go five a week.
Speaker 3: Bro, I'll tell you what you mixed that with the past experience I have of working sixty hour weeks day shifts and then sixteen hours of class per night, So I'd be working at ten to twelve hour shift during the day and then go straight from work to college where I would sit in a classroom for four hours every night, four nights a week. And you do that for four and a half years. Like, living with no sleep is just kind of a thing I've had to learn how to do. I do not recommend it at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was back in the time we were in Christy's studio and literally we were shooting three or four episodes a day sometimes, Like we were literally in there from sun up to sundown just to be able to have enough shows for the entire week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's I mean, but that's also a part of what crafted this into what it has become, you know what I mean. And that's what gave us our identity in a way. You know, we have thrown everything that we have and then some into this thing, and I think that's why we're so attached to it.
Speaker 4: That's why we love doing this so much.
Speaker 3: It's I'm not saying we risked it all for it, but at the same time, we have crafted this into the machine that it is.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, for sure, dude. Oh and Nick just dipped out as we're getting ready to talk about that Virginia Brazil thing. I had something save that I wanted to mention in the show. And this is David Grush speaking, and it's like, weird comparisons between Virginia, Brazil and Roswell. So let's see what it says.
Speaker 12: So you've spoken to people with direct knowledge, yes, of a secret legacy UFO program. Correct, you're saying that the United States government has retrieved alien technology.
Speaker 26: Yes, the assessment was non human presumably extraterrestrial. But we do have retrieved non human material and craft that we have in our possession.
Speaker 12: Do we have alien bodies?
Speaker 2: We do.
Speaker 12: So you've spoken to people.
Speaker 1: With Okay, well, I mean that's David Grush. You can take it, you know, for the grain of salt that it is. He's not somebody that saw any of this firsthand. He just stumbled across the information. So I get why some people would be reluctant to believe somebody like that. That being said, a lot of the whistleblowers that are coming out now that have seen a lot of this, a lot of the weird craft and even alien bodies and certain alien technology and stuff like that, such as non human intelligence and you know, meta materials and all that shit, a lot of them are saying that, like, yeah, what David Grush was saying, like they all praise him, like all of the whistleblowers that actually had hands or eyes on the real shit. They all praise him because he was one of the first ones to come out, and he's he was like like the main guy that got the the got the ball rolling. As far as military whistleblowers.
Speaker 3: I'm not shitting on him as a person. He is very open and honest about the fact that he has not discovered this himself. He was given this information by the government and buy the DoD to talk about publicly and openly, right, Like, he didn't stumble upon this one day and now he's blowing the whistle. He was told to blow the whistle by the Department of Defense. And then when we also learned that he was an Air Force intel officer, and we just did multiple episodes talking every one of the ones talking about Tavistock all made mention of the fact that Air Force intelligence specifically was being used in cohoots with Tavistock. You know, I'm not saying that he's lying to people, and I'm not even saying he's spreading false information. He's talking about things that most people that I personally know already knew. Like so you're saying we have alien bodies well, yeah, dude, like Roswell happened, Like most people acknowledge this. So you mean we've we've been using alien technology in our planes, Like, yeah, have you seen what happened with our jets and rockets over the past few decades?
Speaker 4: Yo, We didn't come up with that shit on our own.
Speaker 1: Well, the other sure the thing is is the a lot of people don't believe in the fringe conspiracy kind of stuff, and they need to hear it from some official source. And the most official source to a lot of people would be the military, especially if they're the ones that are seeing it most frequently, you know, especially you know, they're they're always around like government bases, you know, especially if you're you know, a fighter jet that's flying at so many thousand feet, maybe you have a lot better view. Regularly, with your training programs and stuff like that, maybe you'll be able to see a lot of wild sshit, especially if like you're out like super deep over the ocean in the Atlantic or Pacific or wherever. You know, if anybody's going to see it, you know, if it's just out there floating around, you would think that it would be coming from the military. So I'm kind of like I believe what they're saying, but but I feel like you can always spin a narrative in a direction. It's like, for example, just look at it like CNN for example, right, Like they'll tell you the news, but they'll put their twist to it, right. And I think that there's a large possibility that the government and the military are probably doing the same thing with a lot of this UFO release kind of shit.
Speaker 3: I could buy that. And again, I don't think. I don't think that he is giving people false information. Maybe it's just because we do this, Maybe it's because I've been digging into these types of topics for the better part of two decades, Like I don't know. It's like the same thing when the MLK files came out, and it's like he was a degenerate he did this and this. Meanwhile, I'm like, yeah, y'all didn't know that, Like it's been understood for quite some time, but apparently the public didn't know this, And it's like, wait, what same with the JFK files. There wasn't just one gunman And it's like, well, no, shit, Sherlock, like we all knew that already. But maybe you're right, Maybe I'm just too jaded towards it all. Maybe the public didn't know that. I mean with this, I say that this is the same public that eighty percent of them got a COVID vaccine and still wore a mask even though all of the scientific data said that it was ineffective. So you're right, you know, maybe maybe they just need some official mouthpiece to speak on the things that conspiracy theorists have already known for so many years. But now you know, your average every day Joe Blow will be able to be like, oh my god, did you hear about this? And it will just be like, hmm, we're on the money on this one, right.
Speaker 1: And that's that's the thing as far as a lot of this UFO kind of stuff, because I do believe in UFOs. I do believe in extraterrestrials or interdimensional whatever you want to call them, like something not of this world, or at least not known to the masses to be of this world. I just I want to believe. And that's why, like I kind of lean into, like automatically believing it whenever I'm listening to it, and then afterward I'll try and pick it apart and see like, all right, what narrative are they trying to spend with this, because a lot of the whistleblowers they're they're saying that, you know, well, hey, you know there's there's some you know, good aliens and some good UFOs. But then you hear like, well, it looks like they they what is it? They turn off their radar so they can't be found, which is an act of war according to our rules. But how would they know if it's an act of war. They don't fucking live here, right.
Speaker 3: I absolutely believe that there is good and bad extraterrestrial life. And when I say good and bad, I mean like those that don't they're not trying to harm us, and there are those that want to harm us. I fully believe that. But you know, what do you mean you want to believe? So you inherently like you don't believe in aliens? Dude, Well that's never mind. You don't necessarily believe in space.
Speaker 1: So no, what I'm saying is and aliens can be real in space could still be fake. Will you disagree with that statement that those two things could not be happening at the same time. Yeah, even as far as aliens that are existing beyond Antarctica or Inner Earth Earth, or maybe in some deep underground military bases.
Speaker 3: If they exist in a deep underground military base, and they had to have been put there by somebody, but they had to have come from somewhere, or even the ocean, from another planet.
Speaker 1: Bottom.
Speaker 3: I believe there's something that could be in the ocean. Yeah, but I don't believe that they were. Like if you want to use this example to say like humans respawn on Earth, if you want to, if you want to use that as an example here, let's say that's a video game just for the sake of conversation. I don't believe that the ets were spawned here. I believe this is the human spawn point. Their spawning point is somewhere else, not not only an interdimensional which could be that's a possibility. I am personally of the belief that they are from another planet, maybe another galaxy. I don't know. And I also don't believe in the inner Earth conversation. Honestly, and as far as beyond Antarctica, you know me, I believe in a globe that we live on, So I don't think there is anything beyond Antarctica.
Speaker 1: So you don't believe Admoral Bird.
Speaker 3: I didn't say that. I said there's no land beyond Antarctica.
Speaker 1: So that's not believing Admiral Bird.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: You know, if you look at the validity of his journal, No, no, no.
Speaker 1: That's no. The journal strictly speaks of inner Earth. His interviews where he is talking on those what was it like the watch fucking shows or whatever some not Rolex, but it was some other kind of expensive watch or whatever show. He was saying that that you could see, like you go far enough beyond Antarctica, you see all of the lush vegetation. Those were words out of his mouth.
Speaker 3: The only interviews that I ever saw was talking about how Antarctica is rich with uranium, gold, and oil, which has been confirmed by geologists. I've never seen an interview where he actually spoke on this matter. The only thing that I saw as far as lush, green vegetation or any of these things, were in his journal. And I'm not saying that this was a complete hoax. I'm saying that the uh.
Speaker 4: It's a possibility binds us credibility wise.
Speaker 3: It's kind of in that gray area of could it be fake, could it be real?
Speaker 4: I'm talking about things that I believe are real.
Speaker 1: Only Oh, I think we're gonna need a brush up of old Dick Bird, I think, sir Okay, yeah, because there's one hundred percent video of him talking about it, which is why, you know, I tend to believe that more so than what's in the journal, because that journal could have been written by anybody. Sure, it's you know, there's always the thing of like somebody was about to do something and then they died, you know, like, and I can't. I just can't with those kind of things. Maybe it's possible, but like, how do you prove it? You know, Like, was Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell really working on some kind of program and then they ended up dying as a result of it to expose the child sex trafficking? Maybe, but where's the proof?
Speaker 16: You know?
Speaker 1: Like the same thing with Paul Walker. They say the same thing about Paul Walker, he was going to expose him. I'm like, really though, like, how do you know that?
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Now again, I'm not saying that Dick Bird didn't fly to the place that he claimed and see certain things, but I have yet to and we've done episodes on this. I have yet to actually see or hear his voice talking about seeing these things with his eyes. It was more he did talk about when he surveyed Antarctica and he saw all these resources there, and he was talking about how, you know, multiple countries would want to not colonize it, but essentially get there to get the resources, but nobody was able to because the Antarctic Peace Treaty that was signed right after this. Then you know, why were the Nazis in Antarctica? They were there for whale blubber. Yeah, I'm sorry, No, they were probably there for oil and uranium and gold.
Speaker 4: This also kind of ties in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, there's definitely so much to it, Like the Antarctic Peace Treaty is all you need to really say about that. You know, it might be a pretty fun time to do that Admiral Bird kind of deep dive on a live show. What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: I mean, we could, but on the live shows though, I like all of the randomness that everybody brings to the table. I don't you know, that's gonna be one of those that we're gonna have to do a dive on ourselves and like bring receipts and all of that. I'm down.
Speaker 4: I'm going to retouch on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we definitely got to retouch on it. But uh but yeah, I guess spirited Animal. You got something to say there, sir.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that the Nazis that they had, they were trying to set up a colony, much like how they did in Augustina after the World two. They were trying to set up a are tamp up there.
Speaker 3: Absolutely they did, and that's why it happened when Project paper Clip.
Speaker 4: All these Nazis just somehow had places to go.
Speaker 13: Also, I recommend the book Shackleton's Stood for you, Jacob, thank you, yes, thank you.
Speaker 3: Probably enjoyed it, okay, Oh yeah, what's it? I mean, what's it about?
Speaker 27: It's all right, So it takes place. Uh, it's a historical nonfic. It's a historical fiction nonfiction. I can't really remember. But it's a uh doing like the Expedition of the North Hole. Oh, it takes place a couple of years before World War One, and uh, you're.
Speaker 9: Following like a kid who.
Speaker 13: Stowways on the ship trying to get it's been a long time away, but I think he was trying to get to America or whatever.
Speaker 9: But he uh, it's a kid.
Speaker 22: He's up in the antonic doing uh that anyway. Oh, their ship gets oh in case the nice and he uh and it's a fight to survive.
Speaker 6: It's a really good uh book.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and I think he would enjoy it.
Speaker 1: All right, dead boy, you got something to say there, sir. That's a Jacob level beard right there, dude.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you it's impressive.
Speaker 2: I can hear it.
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah, Okay, I can get next Oh you muted yourself again there, bud, Damn.
Speaker 28: Okay, So I can get next week off for the live, so I should be able to join from the beginning then.
Speaker 3: I hell yeah.
Speaker 28: And then if he's one, I can talk about.
Speaker 3: A few things.
Speaker 1: Sure, what do you want to talk about?
Speaker 28: Just to buy the hypothesis, I've come up with a bye stealer folding.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So he's been messaging with me on Patreon.
Speaker 3: We've been talking about scaler frequency, scaler energy, these types of things.
Speaker 4: He has a lot of information on that this topic that he wants to bring to the table, which.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm down. I don't know if you'd rather come on as a guest on the show or if you'd rather bring it up on a live whatever tick was your fans of the most, I suppose I.
Speaker 28: Would say alive would be easier, so then there's not as much pressure to stretch out for like three hours, so I have a quick fifteen minute talk and then you could talk about it after and ask questions and stuff, and then people in the life can talk about it too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do it next week then, dude, Hey, what part of Ireland? Are you from the north like Belfast? Or you're a part of North Ireland?
Speaker 3: You mean.
Speaker 28: In the North, it's near Belfast, It's I'm a boy thirty minutes from Belfast.
Speaker 4: Are you in North Ireland? Or are you a part of Ireland?
Speaker 3: Ireland?
Speaker 28: North Ireland?
Speaker 6: But Island myself is Ireland.
Speaker 4: Fuck yeah, you do, fuck yeah, you do.
Speaker 3: Cock the British one hundred percent with you on that, Yes indeed, brother, all right, Well I'm excited to have that conversation next week.
Speaker 1: Ahi, brother, all right, cheers, buddy, spirit animal. We need our sendoff, sir, good night.
Speaker 22: Checking pull wherever you are blessed be the care.
Speaker 6: Hell yeah please dad, there it is there.
Speaker 1: It is all right. Uh so for any of the good cult members who are listening to this the next day or sometime after. The best way to be able to join in on this conversation is to go to patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcast that links down the show notes below. Also, you'll be able to message us directly. It's a lot easier to message us on there rather than all the social media's social medias are literally flooded with hundreds of messages a fucking day. It's it's a war zone over there. So anybody that wants to be able to message us, that is the best way. Yeah, And probably the best part about Patreon is that it is completely foolishly yeah, buddy, So come check us out at Patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcast you want to join in on any of the kind of conversation, or if you're just tired of the commercials, that's the best place to be able to support us over there as well. So there's a couple other ways, though.
Speaker 3: There is indeed a way to support the show and also support your own financial freedom in the future is to go check us out cocsilver dot com.
Speaker 4: Link is in the description below.
Speaker 3: When you fill out your information on Boy Wayne Clark is going to be the one to reach out to you and get you started listen. There is no downside, literally no downside to investing in gold and silver buoyant weight minted coins. The artistry that goes into some of these products is insane. Ceocsilver dot com link again is in the description below.
Speaker 4: But the other way that you to could support the show.
Speaker 3: Right now and it is completely free of charge, would be too please at this time. Hit the five stars, hit the shares of like, suscribes to comments, leave a poster, reviews shares, hit their friends of family shares. If we're here's the deal. The more activity our algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners. Who could that become touch a quote members directres Steve Fine, Ladies and gentlemen, Why are you ready? Go check out Meta Mystery, Jonathan's other show and getting the samelever of respect over the other five star reviewsing the positivity in the comments, Come check out the Cage to Night and co check out each of our individual patrons for our Wednesday Night lives every Wednesday night at nine pm Central, and we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 1: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan, I'm JIG and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 3: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screet shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code Cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code CULT. That's c U l T at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code CULT