Speaker 1: Thanks for checking out the Initials Game Podcast. Don't forget. You can get the home game version of Initials at Initials Game dot com. Versions four and five available. You can get autographed versions, t shirts and more at Initials Game dot com. And you can get information about Initials Game Live at Initials Game live dot com. You can play Initials all over.
Speaker 2: Town, bars, breweries, restaurants.
Speaker 1: Find out the locations and times at Initials Game live dot com. Again, thanks for checking out the Initials Game podcast. All Things Initials available at Initials Game dot com.
Speaker 3: All right, ladies and gentlemen, Sorry, we're kind of scrambling because I just did another stand up comedy set that was great.
Speaker 4: Thank you. It's my third set. I'm you know, I'm honing in a little bit, did you guys? Oh gosh, darn those a strong.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: Anyway, there go, there you go, Chris underscore.
Speaker 3: Howk if you want to see my latest stand up comedy set over at the Part Trip Comedy Club. But now it's it's time to get onto some important stuff.
Speaker 1: Corey Yeah, Abbot argues, this is the only thing I care about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we all do, right, Yeah, he's right, He's not wrong.
Speaker 1: He's power trip Welcomes Initials Game five seventy one with your host Corey co Hey Face Game.
Speaker 2: Five seventy one.
Speaker 1: You've played this game five hundred and seventy times and it feels like Marnie's won them all. Oh, you are just kind of rod dogged it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've road dogged the last three.
Speaker 1: If you win today, you have tied the record for four consecutive wins. I think Chris has done it. Sauce has done it, AJ has done it. I think those are the only three. I don't think you've ever done a parish Probably not, I think sixteen times. Let's go around the Royals and let's find out what we're playing for today, shall we?
Speaker 2: Saucy Saucers and what happens if you win?
Speaker 5: I it's sponsored by my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza also at Avenue Pizzas on sale at Jerry's Foods, Great Spot and County Market locations for six ninety nine. If I win today, tweet me and tag me and some at Avenue Pizza to the end of Sunday and one if you can win one hundred dollars to restock your freezer with Seventh Avenue pay fight.
Speaker 1: Chris is trying to end this streak. What happens if you win today? We got to win, Little Royce. I'm sponsored by ragcon record dot com. If I win, you get tempers off for your entire order now through Monday instore online at ragcode dot com. When you use the promo code initials. Discount doesn't apply the toppers that does to everything else. Thank you, Radco, love you.
Speaker 2: Let's do this morning. Let's wait for you for a second.
Speaker 1: Let's go to parish here, parish.
Speaker 2: You missed what last week? Correct? I did? I did miss last week? So I owe it to these guys.
Speaker 6: I'm sponsored by my great friends that buy the Yard and if I win, visit any buy the Yard's three show showrooms and mentioned initials to get ten percent off and free delivery on Buy the Yard's maintenance free outdoor furniture offer valet in store purchases now through next Friday.
Speaker 4: Thank you by the art.
Speaker 2: Let's go good guys. That's pretty cool, very cool, Thank you by the r.
Speaker 1: That's a few Marty, you've been giving out free haircutster what what?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 4: And how long ago? And is still happening?
Speaker 1: Marty's gonna win today it's she wins uh free haircuts for a year for the last three weeks.
Speaker 2: What happens again if you win today? Well we know the drill.
Speaker 7: If I win, we made tag Great Clips now through the end of Sunday and one of he is is going to win free haircuts from Great Clips the Great Clips salons for an entire year.
Speaker 2: Good time to get.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and again, shout out to the ladies at the Rogers Great Clips. You're the best.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Rogers Great Clips. Corey your Great Clips.
Speaker 7: In mission, I go to the chasskick it's don't get all over and they all give good trim.
Speaker 2: So great Clips is. I mean, if I if I.
Speaker 7: Were you guys, I'd be so annoyed with me because I listened back to some of the highlights when Corey yeah you heard on.
Speaker 8: Twitter or yeah, listen to Tuesday shows and it's.
Speaker 2: It's a lot.
Speaker 7: And I just want you to know I'm not shoving it in your faces. It's just something happens.
Speaker 2: The enthusiasm. I like it. It's sincere I like it. Well, my audio is in the hallway, my in is in here.
Speaker 4: I know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Mother's Day and Father's Day.
Speaker 1: Writer around the corner. Get the Initials game at home. Initials Game dot Com. Version four available now Initials Game dot Com and we're just a couple of weeks away, don't care from version six. So Initials Game dot Com. You can also play this in about sixty different locations. Initials Game Live dot Com is all over the Upper Midwest, the Dakota's County, California, Wisconsin. Yes, you can get all that information at Initials Game dot Com. Before we play game five seventy one, one of you might win eighty nine thousand, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Now it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackey, You got.
Speaker 4: That right, man.
Speaker 3: We get a lot of money on the line. Would you like saying that money? You better be on the phone lines right now. The same Paul Federal Credit in your initial Jack parkerl is eighty nine five hundred dollars. You're looking to buy a new car, save money in your current carloan too, was say Paul Federal Credit Union now offering at the loan rates as lowest four point nine nine percent APR apply today It's say Paul fu dot org slash KF cafe in federally insured by the NCU.
Speaker 2: A Corey.
Speaker 1: This is a progressive jackpot. It goes up five hundred dollars every week. Thanks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union, we're up to eighty nine thousand, five hundred dollars life changing money. This is fantastic. If the caller gets one letter in the right spot, they win two hundred and fifty bucks. I'm the only person, of course, that has seen the initials. But if they tell me the initials that I'm about to use both of them in the right spot, they win all of It's eighty nine five. Heard a popular bit that has gone off twice. I didn't know that it is possible it's gone off twice. This is the all time record by a billion though. Here we go eighty nine to five. What is your name and where are you from?
Speaker 2: Hello? This is John from Egan, John from here? John today? What do you do for John? What do you do for work?
Speaker 8: I work at a fortune company here in the Twin City.
Speaker 1: Yikes, Oh, then you don't eat eighty nine five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: You're already loaded.
Speaker 4: Well we know he didn't work here.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that, So fair to say eighty nine to five would change your life in a positive way. Okay, well, you know what you have to do is say two correct letters and I'll give you the money.
Speaker 2: Okay, pretty easy, go for it.
Speaker 4: That's pretty easy.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna go m W going m as in Minnesota, w as in Wisconsin.
Speaker 2: MW, that's correct, m W.
Speaker 1: Did John from Eagan who works for a Fortune one hundred company, come on, but needs eighty nine to five? Come on, John and Eagan, if you have one right, you win two hundred and fifty bucks, which is sweet. If you have at least one right, you're eligible to win eighty nine to five if you have them both correct. Does John and Eagan have at least one correct? With m W? I feel like we're due for a winner of some kind. Yes to fifty at least right? Shouldn't that be the minimum?
Speaker 2: Give it to No, I'm sorry, sorry, John, Good luck at your Fortune one hundred company.
Speaker 1: We love you anyway, I still wanted to give him the money. Yeah, why, of course, the rich get richer. Why not let the man, let the man have some fun, let.
Speaker 2: Him have a feat the place? Yeah, good points. No, No, now.
Speaker 1: The initials for game five seventy one, the letter F immediately followed fittingly by the letter G f G.
Speaker 2: All right, yell at your name.
Speaker 1: Your name is your buzzer. We play best out of twelve. The all time record is nine, held by A J. Sauce and ar okay, but.
Speaker 2: F G number one, Clue number one.
Speaker 1: Likes to attract attention meat sauce. Clue number two can be triggered. Clue number three often gets loaded. Clue number four most commonly red, orange or yellow. Clue number five has been shot. I know clue Clue number six has a cartridge and signals distress. I think Mark was first that we're gonna need a anybody asking for a review, I think it was unanimous.
Speaker 2: Parish, you were first. Flair gun. That's right, every gun I can think. Flair gun. That's attracting.
Speaker 1: Sometimes if your mind goes so far down one path, my guess is you guys have moved on from clue number one. Right, it was so long ago. That was kind of the key. But yeah, it was five clues ago. Perish with flare gun gets point number one.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Here's number two of f G. Clue number one is a formal dresser.
Speaker 2: Clue number two often draws all eyes. Clue number three scatters. Clue number four.
Speaker 1: Prepares a path many yep, mark fairy godmother, you are out mark lower girl. That's right, lower girl. And the parish takes a two nothing that was a big flower girl gives pair bear a two.
Speaker 2: Let's nothing.
Speaker 4: Leave.
Speaker 2: These are good clues. I appreciate that number. All kinds of time g Clue number one.
Speaker 1: You might want to keep an eye on this. Clue number two features a circle or a semi circle.
Speaker 2: Clue number three commonly.
Speaker 1: Features two letters and some fractions.
Speaker 2: Clue number four.
Speaker 1: Might feature a real or digital needle. Huck yep, fuel gauge. That's right. I was going on nice job by your gage. That's right.
Speaker 2: And Chris is on the board.
Speaker 1: Uh, fuel gauge. He gets Chris his first point. Parish has two.
Speaker 2: That's nothing.
Speaker 4: We keep rolling.
Speaker 2: Here's number four of f G. Clue number one is married. Mhmm. Clue number two is male. Clue number three has a noteworthy partner first gentleman. That's right, sauce. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I'm a little surprised you got that. I didn't know if you were familiar with the friend his first gentleman. But that's the exact right answer, first gentleman, way to go.
Speaker 2: It's doesn't it a brim? But that is a hat? Yeah? Are you okay? Yeah? I'm great.
Speaker 5: I thought I had like a baseball cap on and I was gonna like a first gentleman.
Speaker 2: Would you know you have clothes on too?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah? You request me when I'm in the room with you.
Speaker 1: Everybody, everybody but Marty on the board. Parish has two hawk and sauce. Here's number four lives of f G Clue number one, the first word comes from a tribe and a shallow river crossing.
Speaker 2: Number two, known for apple wine. Clue number three is sometimes nicknamed Mainhattan. Clue number four.
Speaker 1: Is the fifth most populous in its country. Paul yep, Frankfurt, Germany. You got first gentleman in Frankfurt, Germany.
Speaker 6: Back to back sauce. I just thought of that. I was still contemplating it, and then you're dang the way saucy. Thank you nice? John thought you I thought you had a hat. I don't you do?
Speaker 4: Turn turn and look towards TV again for me? Would you keebler elf? Where you?
Speaker 2: I thought he was on TV a lot of yeah where I like the cookies? Cookies?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you were thinking about kidnapping?
Speaker 1: Did you say elite or I'll eat, I'll eat?
Speaker 2: I know all right?
Speaker 1: Paris has two sauce, has two hawks, seven to go, you have to store.
Speaker 2: Here's number one of f G. Clue number one often causes a transformation.
Speaker 1: Clue number two is generally considered to be good.
Speaker 2: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: Not universally, but are sometimes airborne. Paul will bite field goal, you'll eat and you'll bite. You get no points for number six. Sauce out for the rest of number six. Clue number four is in a sense supernatural.
Speaker 4: Huh yep, very godmother, that's right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, good one really all right?
Speaker 2: Halftime three way tie, three way tie.
Speaker 6: Everybody has two Let's go boys, Let's go boys.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry you two min six to go?
Speaker 1: Get it?
Speaker 2: What I get it?
Speaker 1: What did you say?
Speaker 2: Then? Seeing it again? Are there cookies here?
Speaker 4: I distracted?
Speaker 2: Yeah you did, but I hit ahead halfway through. Here's number seven of f G. Clue number one. This is a nickname. Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Are responsible for a great deal of communication.
Speaker 2: Clue number three found in sports Paul yeah field general what is going on? Good you're locked in.
Speaker 1: Locked in field, General Sauce, well done, thank you remember hat me bring your hat? No, I have one on? You could double it as a yeah, wow you that was a je tired. You know what funny is. I was just about to say you don't have a hat. You're putting on a thinking cap, and then you.
Speaker 2: Go no, it's the never mind.
Speaker 1: Brain gave up and you're like killing this game to All three of them have been super impressive. Sauce takes the lead. Sauce has three paris, you have two. Let's go, Hawk has two. Marny five to go. Youet to score. Here's number eight of f G. Clue number one is lowest. Clue number two sometimes referenced while failing to make progress.
Speaker 2: Clue number three often preceded by a dead stop Clue number four. Some people get stuck in.
Speaker 1: This Marni yep, flat ground, No Marny, No, Marny's out for the rest of number eight.
Speaker 2: Right down at the the three boys. Clue number five. You put it in this final clue clue number six.
Speaker 1: To start moving mark yep, first gear. That's oh, good job, Perry the car into gear.
Speaker 2: Not getting three first gear.
Speaker 1: There we go, all right, Sauce has three, Parish has three, Hawk has two. There's four to go though, Marnie pathematically still in this. Everybody else though lockdown. Here's number nine.
Speaker 2: Of f G. Clue number one involves an index. Clue number two is meant to mimic clue number three.
Speaker 1: This is often connected to unsophisticated sound effects. Clue number four doesn't actually project anything.
Speaker 2: Marnie yep, finger gun, that's right, stringer beer.
Speaker 1: Gun, and she's shooting them into the air and she just halted them both. That was good mine, yeah, in involves an index, that's your index. Finger mimics a real gun. The unsophisticated sound effects are the sauce do your uh angergun sound effects?
Speaker 2: Why are yours weirder than mine? I don't know. Do it again? You say that all the time.
Speaker 4: Boo boo boo, heyza, yes, sir, did Jack Green White just get a point?
Speaker 2: He just did? I he yelled the from where he is?
Speaker 4: Okay, I just saw his base pop up on the screen.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go, uh Saws and Parish have three, Hawk has two, Marnie has one. There are three items ago. Everybody's still mathematically and is Here's number ten of f G.
Speaker 2: Clue number one has spots. Clue number two scene around bodies of water.
Speaker 1: Number three typically have a great sense of yep, fishing guide.
Speaker 2: Are you man? You're playing your A games?
Speaker 4: Spots?
Speaker 1: This is the this is the old believable. Sorry that officially breaks the streak your mathematical.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I should have said, yeah, flat.
Speaker 2: Ground, who does mine thing? Wow?
Speaker 1: Dude, you're playing amazing today. Sauce takes the lead with four. Now, Chris, you need the last two.
Speaker 2: You're not out.
Speaker 1: Yet, Paris, you're just one back. So you're a big time in this game. And Marny, why not get a couple of points? Anyway, I like a finger gun. Somebody down Hawk needs to be shot down.
Speaker 2: Boy had a mild heart attacked. Where was I again?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, anyway, Sauce, you have a one point lead with two to go. If you get either of the remaining two, you're the winner. Here we go, Sauce going for the win. Number eleven of f G. Clue number one is hollow. Clue number two is disappointing. Clue number three is the illusion of possible success. Clue number four is not valuable Paul for the win.
Speaker 2: Fool's goal. Dude, this is.
Speaker 1: This is h O wef Sauce playing your best game. You're killing super impressive today. Thank you appreciate it. All right, Sauce just crushes today. That job that But just for fun, here's number twelve of FG.
Speaker 2: Clue number one is targeted, Clue number two is allowed or acceptable. Clue number three can be.
Speaker 1: Mocked or scrutinized. Clue number four can be attacked. Clue number five. This phrase comes from hunting MHM final clue Clue number six. Celebrities are often considered to be this while their kids are not. Yep, fair game, be game, O god done. All right, all five? Very impressive.
Speaker 2: Tweet me and tag Seventh Avenue Pizza through the end of Sunday.
Speaker 5: Want if you could win one hundred dollars to restock your freezer with Seventh Avenue Pight Sauce? Hell yeah, wow man, thanks man, that was general.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think I would have lost money on you just even knowing the term first gentleman. Really, I don't. I'm like, I don't think he's gonna know that, but then you got it.
Speaker 4: I'm not very familiar Sumer.
Speaker 5: Vice president had a first gentleman, and that would have been Doug.
Speaker 2: Wow. See, I would have lost that bet. I'm glad I didn't bet you money on that Granny pennies. That's half right, Doug Glad starts with an e oh, Doug. Doug e fresh No starts with me and then an M M bers pantas is he right? What is it? Corlos? And then it's a it's a an.
Speaker 8: H M hurts, m E hurts, it's e m h oh legassi.
Speaker 2: I don't know, just Doug. Then it's an F a grave. I could just stop there, Dougie, I'm hoff. I don't know. How are you the same person that one? I don't know. I mean there's another f E M h O F should be enough, Doug. Let's forget the Doug. We're just focused on the last name. I don't think he is. The is the middle initial E M h O F and then another f h.
Speaker 4: He just spelled the whole name, the whole name. Say it.
Speaker 2: How did you win m hoff? Yes, but that's his actual lesson.
Speaker 4: He's got an uncle named Jack.
Speaker 2: Sauce. You do one. What other relatives does Doug M Hoff have?
Speaker 5: Does Doug have yes, Doug, Well, he's uh uncles of the Nickelodeon character.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's somehow Doug. He went with the first name. How that cracks the code? On five? Pretty impressive answers. Frankfurt, Germany was really good. Fishing guy, it's really good. Yeah, first gentleman, really good. Then I spelt the entire last name of that man, and you said it's related to Dug from Nickelodeon. I ain't right. You want my burrito?
Speaker 4: Is that a euphemism?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why were you interested? This was also the same game you said I thought I had a hat. I either way, you're you are an absolute anomaly because that was that was a ten out of ten performance.
Speaker 3: Well then sure, real quick before we ask one more question about the NFL drafts, will we said about everybody. I want to mention our good friend Kelsey Cook is taping a special. I saw that at the Fitzgerald Theater Sunday, October fourth, an early show at five thirty eight thirty. She's great and you're going to be out of taping. That's pretty cool at the Fitzgerald Theater, which is a great place, so you can get your tickets now. Check out Kelsey Cook online and get your tickets. But that's happening on again October fourth, two shows. She's the best at first dash Avenue dot com.
Speaker 7: Sorry you were saying, well, just that she would have chosen my birthday.
Speaker 2: It's like we're connected.
Speaker 1: Don't please, don't bring that up the next time you see her. The last two times, the last time when you were here, you're like, I'm just I feel drawn to female comedians.
Speaker 2: She was like, cool, I gotta go.
Speaker 4: Yep. She did well.
Speaker 2: That was after I said I am attracted to you yep. But she said she was super attractive. And then you said I'm drawn to female comedians, and she was like, Chad down my hole. I think we should think I need to leave.
Speaker 3: It was really weird because I couldn't believe it. But you you pulled a pair of scissors out of your purse.
Speaker 1: Okay, dear Lord, great save, great save.
Speaker 2: I'm going to try to go to that. You guys want to go.
Speaker 4: Fifty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's so good.
Speaker 4: Hey, John Blaney is playing a Gano Hinckley as well. July Teeth. I didn't see that. Told just now that'd be fine.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Let's see what else is going on. Oh okay, I'll just go with this then, Hey, Saucy, yes, sir, we have one pick today.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: Who's it going to be? What's it going to be?
Speaker 5: I think they're going to try and find a way to either move back or I think they moved for a corner that is already on an NFL roster.
Speaker 2: That would be my guest.
Speaker 5: I think they traded or they traded either way, they traded for a player that's already on an NFL roster, or they move back and maybe acquire a couple of fourth or fifth round picks.
Speaker 1: But or if they find a name they really like, they might just stay at ninety seven.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they might stay. I also all bits aside when Pallas Sarah earlier said that they might use next year's collateral that might be in the They might find somebody in like the fifties they like that they might go player though, Man, all your hands out people in their fifties?
Speaker 2: What hawk fifty with people in their eighties? What Hawk say?
Speaker 4: I got a joke, but it's too late to ask if they're.
Speaker 1: You know what money you joked that, like, you know, you played initial severance that your inny is yeah different than your Audi. Did sauce change bodies mid segment. I'm so baffled by the last thirty minutes of my.
Speaker 7: Life when I I will ask my Audi in the hallway.
Speaker 2: Hawks interested to meet her?
Speaker 7: Hey, Wolves Lakers Game three today?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Wild game four tomorrow.
Speaker 5: And we are live all day long today all day so stick around if you're watching the stream.
Speaker 2: Thanks to heating and cooling too. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Nine to Noon got the NFL Draft covered. Paul Allen, Paul Charchie, and Nodo and Moore. Nine to Noon the Friday Football Feast in studio here. Uh they got it covered. Will break down, Donovan Jackson and much much more. Thanks for checking out The Power Trip Morning Show and the Powate Trip Morning Show Podcast.
Speaker 2: We're back five thirty to nine on Monday. Everybody, have a great weekend. He already have well waiting for day.
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 4: We're just getting started.
Speaker 3: Baby girl schools schoo