Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have words for anyone who is not a Jew, derogatory term meeting everyone else but us.
Speaker 3: So they want to harm as many goys as they possibly can. And look at their talmud, their talmud, says killemple Hall. It's your religious duty to steal from them, to bring harm to them.
Speaker 4: Martin Luther, the man.
Speaker 5: Who created Protestant Reformation, back in fifteen forty three, wrote a book called The Jews and their Lies. In this book he outlined toad code of Jewish doctors.
Speaker 3: Jewish doctors are here to pleasing us Germans. This is what he was saying in fifteen forty three. The Jews and their lives and.
Speaker 6: Their lives and their lime. Jews and their lives, and their lives and their lime. Jews and their lives, and their limes and their lives, Jews and their lived.
Speaker 3: What did Martin Luther know about these Jews back in fifteen forty three that people seem to have forgotten now because the media is owned by Jews.
Speaker 7: I want to ask you also about a very important issue of vaccine hesitancy.
Speaker 8: Folks who get most of their vaccines normally might.
Speaker 9: Be hesitant about these vaccines because they were developed so quickly.
Speaker 8: What do you tell those folks who might be saying, well, I'm gonna.
Speaker 10: Wait a few months before I get this one.
Speaker 4: I wish them was not so good.
Speaker 8: Not yet at your shot, When do you plan to get it?
Speaker 11: I can I win the Jews and their lines at.
Speaker 6: Their lives, at their limes, Jews their limes, at their lives, their lime, jeans, their romes, at their lin at their limes, jeans.
Speaker 12: Their lives.
Speaker 11: Back to the show.
Speaker 12: His message for all f the CIV investigators or any district attorney or investigator or prosecutor, if you have one molecule of self respecting your bodies, and if you have a normal survival instinct and you care about the future of your children and former teams of investigators, to go after this bitch and nail this mos. Nail them if you know what to do.
Speaker 3: Never forget what these Jews do to us, and get them, get them, get them, the Jews and their lives and their lives. The Jews have words for anyone who is not a Jew.
Speaker 1: All right, we're back. What's up. We've got a couple of things to take care of today. Let's get to it. There's a semblance of order here might be a little important. Yeah, just laughing at micros until let's see laughing at him, not with him. Okay, let's get this on. It'd be very interesting. We're taking a different, different stroll today a little bit. Oh and by the way, if you're the if you're the silly jamokes out there and uh Albuquerque, New Mexico, right about on seventh ral Alf. I could tell more if I need to. If you worse me too, I'll give you. I'll give out more information about who you are. You might want to back the fuck off, saying all right, for your own good, it's a public service announcement. Stay safe out there. Okay, moving on, This is where we're at here. Mm hmm. I have a watch.
Speaker 13: We sat here in ate beef three four, five days a week.
Speaker 14: For as far as I'm concerned over a decade of contaminated beef. How much is in my system? How much is in my kid's system?
Speaker 15: Is it?
Speaker 13: Is it gonna kill them in the you know, before they get a life. It's hard to say.
Speaker 16: There's something poisoning America's farms. A chemical that was built in a lab decades ago by companies who knew in private that it was highly toxic. Now that chemical is showing up almost everywhere.
Speaker 13: It is a Pandora's box.
Speaker 14: It's it's it's gonna blow up, and people are gonna find out it's in everything, and it's in everyone, and there's nothing to clean it up, and there's nothing.
Speaker 11: To save you from it.
Speaker 16: Toxic pief I was also known as chemicals he.
Speaker 8: Fasts are in so many consumer products, nonstick.
Speaker 10: Pans, demo flaws, computer chips, shampoos and conditioners.
Speaker 14: Whether it's gone down the river and contaminated fresh drinking water for people, or if it's on farmland and you're eating it, it's out there.
Speaker 10: We have a mass poisoning of our population.
Speaker 4: River chemicals are linked to a number of serious health issues.
Speaker 9: How can a company knowingly have contaminated the groundwater?
Speaker 16: So how did we get here? How did our farms become toxic waste sites? How did the teflon in your nonstick pan become a full blown public health crisis? And why has it taken so long for the government to take action.
Speaker 8: They knew about the problem for decades.
Speaker 13: And now they've got a chemical that can't be destroyed. It can't be cleaned up.
Speaker 14: If we don't get some real response real soon, we're all going to be in a real hell of a shit show.
Speaker 4: Mess can talk about how you guys the cattle.
Speaker 14: It's just a uh, it's a family thing. My kids name him, my wife named him, and it just better than numbers.
Speaker 16: Jason Grostik is a third generation cattle farmer from Brighton, Michigan.
Speaker 14: We started back in the early nineteen hundreds. Back then it was a dairy farms. My dad took over things in the seventies. We lost him to a farming accident in ninety five, and then in ninety seven we decided to get out of the dairy and get into beef. There you go have fun. That business was booming. We were growing steadily every year. We had plans of our kids taken over and doing it. Three generations, could have been four. But as we look at it now, with PIFOS shutting us down in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 13: There's there's no growth here. There's no more family farman.
Speaker 16: A few years ago, Jason got a call that he wasn't expecting from the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development.
Speaker 14: January twenty seventh of twenty twenty two, got on a zoom meeting with four people I've never seen in my life of am dared. He starts to apologizing, all sympathetic and this, that and the other thing.
Speaker 13: And I finally said, what the are you talking about? You don't know?
Speaker 14: And I says no, what he says, well, we're serving you a caze. You notice today you're shut down. Nothing leaves the.
Speaker 16: Farm without warning the State of Michigan had shut down Jason's farm, declaring it contaminated and unusable. They cited high levels of so called pifoss on the land.
Speaker 14: This is the bucket of tags of all the animals we lost, they died because of it, or we've dispatched him to saving their own pain and misery. It's been tough for my wife and kids. I was just a miserable bastard for for two years, and they got the brunt of that shit shell. I mean, they took away my livelihood. They they basically bankrupt me. They told me I'd be back in business in no time. Here I am three years and a few months into it, and I don't have rice to farm. The government took all that away from me over something I didn't do.
Speaker 13: I didn't dump the chemical here.
Speaker 16: Jason's farm was poisoned by pifos chemicals that were buried within a type of fertilizer called bioslids. Every time you flush your toilet or do a load of laundry, that water goes to a wastewater treatment plant, and biosolids are the leftover byproduct of that process. For decades, the EPA has encouraged the use of biosolids as a cheap fertilizer.
Speaker 14: I'm not the only one that took bioslids, the EPA said, is clean.
Speaker 13: State of Michigan center is clean. And I'm on a small scale.
Speaker 14: Some of these farms are creating tens of thousands of gallons of malcoday. How many homeowners is that hitting.
Speaker 16: It's estimated that as many as twenty million acres of farmland across the country could be contaminated with forever chemicals.
Speaker 13: This p Fassen, West Virginia, Virginia.
Speaker 1: Do you think this is a coincidence? Do you know who runs your system? Do you know what they've been doing for all time? Ever since? Well, we can go away back five thousand years, we can go to the black bubonic plague. We can look at all the smaller incidents of abula. More recently, they poison the wells, they're poisoning the water, they're poisoning the land. Why because it kills us. It's all deliberate, it's all shady, it's all underhanded. It's all by proxy, meaning not directly, because that's how their talmud rolls. They're encouraged to murder by proxy. That's by starvation is another method of THEIRS. Poisoning and starvation.
Speaker 13: Yeah, in Mexico, Arizona.
Speaker 1: They took over the medical industry with the allopathy.
Speaker 13: Oh no, Wisconsin. I mean it's showing its face everywhere.
Speaker 16: So how did this happen? How did forever chemicals end up in our waist? And who put the poison there in the first place?
Speaker 1: We fucking Veay, that's who Corvey. Yeah, and now reassess what you think mad cow diseases because it's not a freaking virus. But yeah, again, another cover story, some additional bullshit to get injections into you so they can poison directly. Isn't this funny how the one lie begets the other and the result is you demand more poison, poison us more because there's a scary virus uh out there that doesn't really exist. Yeah, yeah, injected directly into us, just in case we didn't eat it already, the poison.
Speaker 15: All these things. I and call the West for West Virginia State back and ear and Don Thomas. And the only thing he asked me is how do you have a good attorney? You know?
Speaker 10: And when mister Tennant first reached out to me and was concerned about his.
Speaker 1: Cattle, Okay, hold on, we gotta do this because I don't need to be sure if there's an echo, tell me. If there isn't, we're good. Keep move on. Uh, I won't be able to tell from my side, so I need I need your input on that. And yeah, I forgot that. I forgot to rename it. Yep, exactly, bud uh, I don't know. Good question, fucking dog. As soon as I start talking. As soon as I start talking, I have ass whole fucking idiot dog working. He did. He means, well, so does a nice firm strangulation. It means, well, let's see, yeah, I have the wrong name out here. Oh well, you're just gonna stop spinning. Oh look it did the first fucking time. Look at that. But you know, red Fred, Hello, all right, we're gonna talk about the huss the Hussars today too, once you get to it. Yeah, even the even this thing is not correct. I oh fucking well, I didn't update it. I'll fix it later. Uh okay, no here echo no, no, no here no echo. Good, let's get going. Then, let's get back to it.
Speaker 10: We thought, you know, this is going to be a fairly straightforward, quick, easy case. We had no idea that we would be dealing with pathos or any any of these completely unregulated man made chemicals.
Speaker 16: Rob Alott started out as a corporate lawyer who specialized in defending large chemical companies from environmental lawsuits.
Speaker 1: Right, so he's a demon. Let's let's let's make let's make sure that we're clear on all that. Okay, he's a demon. And these these people who we pick as our heroes that they seem the light of day like you've been doing everything wrong your whole fucking life up until this point, and then all of a sudden, you're the you're the whistle blow, or you're the you're the person who grows a conscience. What about the people who already had a conscience. Why are you special? It's like I did evil for X amount of time. Now I'm not evil anymore. Well, fucking congratulations. How about the people who never were evil?
Speaker 16: But in nineteen ninety eight, he was approached by a farmer from Parkersburg, West Virginia, a man named Wilbert Tennant.
Speaker 15: I know this is what they expect, a man's cows and drink on Murray, I want his own property.
Speaker 16: Wilbur's cows had been acting deranged and dying off at an alarming rate.
Speaker 10: There was a serious problem occurring on that property. There was something coming out of this landfill next to his property.
Speaker 16: That landfill belonged to the largest employer in town, the chemical giant DuPont.
Speaker 10: Had took some battling in court to finally get DuPont ordered to start turning over their internal files. What I began to see there really kind of changed my entire perception of what I thought I knew about environmental law in the United States.
Speaker 16: Those documents, one hundred and ten thousand pages in total, contained private letters, health reports, and scientific studies, and rob kept finding mentioned of one chemical in.
Speaker 10: Particular, PFOA per fluoro octanoic acid. We were dealing with a chemical that had been invented by the Three M Company right around really the I'm in World War two.
Speaker 1: Oh, surprise, surprise, surprise, surprise, the timing, surprise surprise. DuPonts involved in this. This is quite literally the Saturn cult. Fucking Jews. This is not deniable. This is literally what this is. This is directly what this is. When they took over the world using the might of America for their stupid discussing cult of child sacrifice and destroyed Germany, yeah yeah, and and murdered all of Russia. That was for the a pretty darn large amount of Russians. And so did what happened to China? Yeah, that was that was their hand too with MAO. Did you know that. Yeah, awful lot of death at the hands of these fucks. And that was just in one era, two War one era.
Speaker 10: It was DuPont that was around the same time, had invented its own new chemical called teflon.
Speaker 4: Who doesn't stick to teflon like attest.
Speaker 1: To add anything.
Speaker 16: Teflon was famous for its non stick waterproof properties, but to make teflon at scale, DuPont needed the chemical that three M was producing, so they started buying it in huge quantities, shipping it to what would become the largest teflon plant in the world right outside of Parkersburg.
Speaker 10: They were concerned though, by this unique chemical structure of pfola, this eight carbons attached to fluorine. The DuPont scientists realized that was a very strong chemical pot, something that probably wouldn't be able to be broken apart. The concern became at that point, what would happen to living things that might get exposed to this.
Speaker 16: So by the early sixties, DuPont started running its own experiments on rats, rabbits, and eventually their own workers, and they kept finding a concerning pattern.
Speaker 1: You know, what's concerning to me is that everything that I've watched or listened to, I should say, from Bill Cooper in the past and is telling everybody in the audience that he's that they're idiots like him, saying that he's been wrong. He's been wrong time and again, time and again. He's been right about a lot of things still, or at least I haven't discovered that those things were also wrong yet. But he's been blatantly wrong about calling arian a language group they created all of language. They were a group called the Goths. He doesn't have any clue. He didn't have any clue that he's dead now thanks to a police officer. And that's not what me congratulating the police officer. They also shot one of their own guys in the head while they were shooting at Bill and blamed it on Bill. Well, because that's a genius these people are. Anyway. He also said, went on and on about mad cow. Okay, this is a better explanation for that, because there are no viruses. Well there could be bacterious and yeah, yaha, blah blah blah bullshit. But you know, dimension all this sort of stuff, they call that mad cow. No, that's cover ups for Jewish poisoning, whether it's your pharmaceuticals or if it's something else. That their corporations mass produce toxic waste and dump it or repurpose it and sell it again. Things that they would normally have to spend money to remove and properly dispose, they repackage and sell to you again. This happens a billion times over. This happens with the aluminum production. That's how you get a lot of full ride and when they're making a phosphate what do you call it? Fertilizers? You get a bunch of florid fluoride as a byproduct. Rather than have to spend x x amount of money for an expensive disposal proper disposal of these waste products, they dumped it into your water. Isn't that nice? And they sold it to municipalities who already sold you out a long time ago. Yeah. The other thing is, what's the other thing that they do that with besides fluoride? Can you think of any can you think of any chemicals that they resell to you? I could think of a bunch like what about grape seeds making grape seed oil? Grape seeds are a byproduct of the wine industry, and then they press them in an unnatural way, throw a bunch of hecksane, which is carcinogenic into it, bunch of other chemical washes to get the rants in this side of it, and discoloration, and they sell it to you as grape seed oil and tell you it's a health food. It's omega three, it's omega six heavy, which means it's highly inflammatory. It's not balanced correctly, and it causes inflammation of your organs. Okay, that's one thing, casin and whey, anyone here bodybuild or work out any whenever. Take a protein powder that's waste products of the yogurt and the cheese manufacturing. So rather than toss it, the emulsify it and they sell it back to you. The waste product also causes inflammation, also causes organ damage, and you take it in mass quantity thinking that that's the only way you can get your purroutine. You some fucking chicken in tuna.
Speaker 10: There was a wealth of information within both three M and du Pont that this particular chemical was toxic, persist cancer causing, Yet all of this information was essentially kept internal to the companies. If this information had been covered up, the public hadn't been told, the regulators hadn't been told. The science.
Speaker 1: There's a difference between covering something up or misguiding and then simply not an omitting like they know, goddamn well, it wasn't. It's not so much a cover up until someone hear's word of it. Then the cover up begins. It's before that, it's it's a it's simply an omission. It's it's a secret. It's not a cover up, and you don't cover something up until something leaks out.
Speaker 10: If the community hadn't been told.
Speaker 16: Armed with all of this evidence, Rob was able to settle Wilbur Tenant's case in two thousand and one. But by that point he had already opened Pandora's box.
Speaker 10: What we had seen in the internal DuPont documents was that the same chemical was also getting into the public drinking water of the entire surrounding community.
Speaker 1: You know what they do in annoy based system. They simply stop testing for certain things that they can't get out of the water, or they make the the legal thresholds, which they call uh acceptable quantities, acceptable mounts for health standards. They've have it for radiation in California, multiplied those thresholds by like one hundred twice and two separate times. They've done the same thing for other chemicals. Is if there if there's too many and that they just they just say, okay, well the new standard is this that's healthy?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure that that that that's that sounds very scientific. Everything that they've cornered from one every way to perceive the thing that they lie about, anything that they lie about through the science of oh, yeah, we've discovered these particles, or oh, yeah, we've discovered this virus, all to corroborate another way that they're fucking you and poison you. Poisoning you. There's not one there's not one angle of the system that isn't in cohoots with another, and the end result is your death in your misery and your suffering.
Speaker 10: About seventy thousand people in that area. So we had filed a new lawsuit against DuPont, this time a class action on behalf of the entire community.
Speaker 16: That lawsuit eventually yielded a settlement of seventy million dollars, but DuPont still refused to acknowledge that their chemicals could have played any role in that.
Speaker 1: They have that in their in their ankle, you know, like in their you know how you roll up a dollar in your sock sometimes if you're like playing basketball. That that they have that much there, seventy million dollars is nothing to them.
Speaker 16: Using widespread health issues in Parkersburg. So the settlement was used to do something unique.
Speaker 1: By the way, money doesn't clean up the environment. Money doesn't clean up the water that everybody's still drinking. Money doesn't make cancer go away and people who got it. You know, now you have the gly fosse as well, and all the other pesticides and herbicize that they've used a lot of them, having different types of synthesize venoms from scorpions to spiders to snakes, all to keep the put unquote insects away, when all they had to do is put the proper nutrients in the soil, and the fruiting of these plants would have been sweeter and the insects would have left them alone anyway, because if you have the proper like true fruit toast, natural fruit toast that's supposed to be in the plants, well, that requires all the nutrients to be in the soil. So if you put that in the soil instead of a bunch to chemicals, chemicals that actually block nugins from going into the plant, then you'd have a plant that would be resistant to most insect infestations in the first place, because the insects would leave them alone. It's good for us, but nature's mechanism to keep plants from being devoured before they even grow to fruition, if you will, is already in place.
Speaker 16: The money went towards developing a massive health study conducted by an independent panel of scientists.
Speaker 10: We got sixty nine thousand people out of the seventy thousand in that community who came forward and participated probably some of the biggest human health studies ever done on any chemical. And by twenty thirteen they had confirmed the drinking PFOA in the water was linked with six different diseases kidney cancer, testicular cancer, altertive coliitis, thyroid disease, pre eclampsy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why are the why is the chronic disease epidemic through the roof in the last fifty seventy to fifty years, Well, because World War Two happened eighty years ago. It takes a little time for things to really kick off. And the introduction of mega corporations into our into our existence, has made them the true arbiters of what we would consider government, and with their heavy poisoning, just like back in the Industrial Revolution when the tanneries were dumping out their chemicals into the water and people were getting smallpox. Oh it's a virus. Well, that's a beautiful cover up, and that's a great Jewish system to tell everybody that it's one thing when it's not that's sorcery, because you've also you've also put on a costume and stood up before people and pretended to be the authority on science, and to a bunch of people who couldn't imagine anybody lying about something like that, because don't they have families when they want to also protect themselves. Oh well, then we just deduce this thing and like lightning speed that Hey, that must be the truth, right, it's the same lying liars who lie. They've created your illusion of in your perception of reality. It's not your fault, but we've got to understand what it is because we were being slowly heavily poisoned, and we're also on the brink of being completely devastated in multiple other ways. Central Bank digital currency apparently or digital ID, one of the two, just broke that it's going to be happening in Mexico on the other side of the border, and borders are pretty much meaningless. It's just a different name for a different section of the prison.
Speaker 10: Cholesterol.
Speaker 1: And if you don't believe me, why is there so much goddamn bar boyer If it's not a goddamn prison.
Speaker 16: Entrance Today there are dozens of kump Razorlayar companies that produce these chemicals, with more than ten thousand varieties of pithos on the market. They can be found in the tapwater of nearly half the country, in sewage sludge that's spread across our farms, and in the blood of more than ninety nine percent of Americans.
Speaker 9: It's just it's enough to make anybody want to throw their hands in the air and just walk away from it.
Speaker 8: You can't.
Speaker 9: You can't because it has real life, tangible health consequences.
Speaker 16: Cindy Boyle lives with her husband on the outskirts of Marinet, Wisconsin. For years, without knowing it, they were drinking water that had been poisoned Tycho.
Speaker 9: Johnson Controls. They manufacture a triple F firefighting foam.
Speaker 1: Johnson Controls is a company that is well known in the electricians right for obviously for controls, for giving a small wiring type of thills right control systems. Johnson is like, it's like Honeywell, right, It's like that's another name. It's another company, Johnson. I've worked alongside the Johnson people and uh yeah, so apparently their HQ is in Wisconsin and they're poisoning people of fucking death surprise way into the veay. You know how you know, what's the most communist thing I can think of without being a part of a like I don't know a party in this country or not being a CFR member, That would be any union workers you know, any work, any workers union, And I can tell you from experience, the IBW was very communistic in nature. It's not surprising that anything affiliate affiliated with them would also be poisoning the world.
Speaker 9: Very far from our home, and they open ground tested this firefighting foam for decades. Looking back at that, you know, I look at We just had a small family of four and my mom had kidney cancer as a young woman. My sister has thyroid disease. I have a full thyroid actomy. My dad had a brain tumor.
Speaker 1: Full thyroid actomy, so they had cut it out her thyroids. She has to be on medications the rest for life, and that's not good. She's very susceptible to lots of things. I'm surprised. I am surprised people will survive what they survived. That's a testament to the fact that human body is very resilient and that it has to must be one percent. Is guaranteed that it fixes itself as best as it can whenever it can by the means that I can. If you're giving it what it needs and taking out your thyroids, and there'd be an option either should your gallbladder or any of those other horrific things that demonic doctors who were trained by a bunch of Jews who want you to die. I have ever recommended to anybody you guys need to talk to doctor Glynnen. You guys need to be on his membership. I'm not saying this for of course it helps doctor Glynnen. Of course it helped. That's called the law of reciprocation. But it's also helping you not be what do you call a victim of this, and it gives you opportunities to learn and study so that you can protect yourself and your family. You should be on that membership site. It's in the description. It says, join doctor Glynn's membership and then you use my code for twenty five percent off. Do it.
Speaker 9: He's got prostate cancer, all kinds of health issues.
Speaker 16: When she tested her blood, Cindy found that her p FoST levels were five times higher than the national average it.
Speaker 1: Really, we haven't even gone into the gly fosse and female products yet. Stuffing things in your coach all day with cotton or pseudo and that it's saturated with PIFAs and bl fossey. That's not wonderful for you. Oh HPV must be a virus. Yeah, it's certainly not because of the things you are kind of forced to use, being full of chemicals that you don't see. Not to mention molds or.
Speaker 9: Under me that we unknowingly fed this to our children in their bottles. One night, I was sitting in a parking lot on the phone with my sister. Sorry I was very late, and I was venting to her, saying what.
Speaker 17: Do I do?
Speaker 9: And she just called it like it was, and she said, you're either going to fight this yourself with whoever will help, or you're going to leave this for your kids to deal with. And this sounds so trite, but that was the truth.
Speaker 16: And I hung up.
Speaker 9: And that's been the ever since. We've met with all kinds of different people on this, and my plea has been, please legislate this, because once you legislate it, now you must test for it.
Speaker 1: Now there's another opportunity for an industry to occur on testing and then how fraudulent those studies and those tests can be, And then you're putting your faith back into a system and you're just cycling it back out. Having legislation, it should be complete and total avoidance and destruction of this chemical. How about finding ways that break up this hard bonded material and makes it break down into something bioavailable or bio biodegradable. If that's not possible, how about a cleanup process getting rid of it out of your environment as best as you can and not producing anymore if that's not going to be, If that's not going to be. On testing to see how poisoning things are can be a huge gray area for people to manipulate and give you a false sense of safety when they have no fucking clue. They don't know what They don't know what cancer is or what causes. It's just a word for them. It is just a word. They don't know how to cure anything. How they tell how are they the same people they are going to tell you what an acceptable trace amount or acceptable environmental amount of any type of chemical is. That's based on what the factories and the companies can minimize their waste output. That's what they tell you is the minimum or the maximum threshold tolerance for people. And if their activity in those corporations increases and the pollution increases, so tooable the thresholds. So having it legislated means nothing. That's a stupid way to pet yourself back to sleep. Means nothing.
Speaker 9: In many cases, when you test, you find, when you find, you must report. When you report to people that they've been drinking poison, a lot of them react the same way we are.
Speaker 16: They don't like it. In states across the country, activists like Cindy have successfully fought to hold corporations accountable and to protect their communities from forever chemicals, but that progress is only a patchwork. Many states have no guardrails at all, and even the states with stronger protections are still leaving people behind.
Speaker 14: With bile solids being applied to the soil the way they were. How am I the only one of the state of Michigan let's not allowed to farm?
Speaker 13: I don't know if.
Speaker 14: There's a governor or a president that technically cares about the public and they share as hell don't care about one farmer in the state of Michigan.
Speaker 16: It raises an important.
Speaker 9: Question, why have we not made more progress than one would expect.
Speaker 8: I think there are a lot of factors as to why so little progress has been made on this issue. One of them is that industry in this country is extremely powerful.
Speaker 16: Kyla Bennett worked at the EPA for ten years. Now she's helping farmers in Texas who are suing the EPA for failing to protect them from pfos.
Speaker 8: EPA was told by pfast manufacturers in nineteen ninety eight that there were probably dangers associated with these chemicals, and here we are decades later, and very little progress has been made on keeping people safe from these chemicals.
Speaker 16: In the last two decades, hundreds of new PFOS compounds have been allowed to flood the market, and contamination from those chemicals has only continued to grow. Meanwhile, industry groups have spent tens of millions of dollars lobbying to block any PFOS legislation for making its way through Congress.
Speaker 8: Industry lobbyists shape our laws. They have infiltrated Congress and our federal agencies like EPA.
Speaker 16: But even with the outsized power of those corporate interests, progress was still possible.
Speaker 11: Enough is enough.
Speaker 16: It's time that we prioritize the American people's health over profits of big polluters. In April of twenty twenty four, Biden's EPA established the first ever federal limit on forever chemicals in drinking water. It was estimated that the new limits would reduce exposure.
Speaker 1: For one you know, I just want people to recognize this so that they don't fall victim of this. Even a video like this that points the finger exposes something, it has an episodic type of effect to it, because if at the end some progress is made, people will accept what every little progress that happens to be. They'll treat it like a show where they had an emotional reaction and then they were pet back to sleep, and then it'll act as if it's a release volve for that, and they'll never think about it again. And therefore they can tell you the truth in this system through the conditioning and programming that they put us through. That'll be good enough for us, and then we'll just move on and we'll forget all about the poisonings that can continue to occur and increase. So don't let that happen.
Speaker 16: One hundred million people nationwide.
Speaker 9: And then of course there's the ever changing political landscape.
Speaker 16: And that is more like this under Trump. Everything is up in the air.
Speaker 8: The administrator lee Zelden when he was a representative.
Speaker 1: When I was in the House, and they can and they can play play the good and the bad because ultimately we know who wins out.
Speaker 8: There.
Speaker 1: This is this is, this is all game. Oh, I'm going to push hard on this. And then the next administration did this, and that happens or you don't hear about it. But there's restrictions that are relaxed. Why because the oays have already owned us and it's all about our perception of things. It has nothing to do with any type of safety, justice, safeguardening. There's no president. It's just a person, just a person playing a role so that you don't realize that it's a bunch of demonic, evil, fucking foreign interests who like to rape and eat and kill children running every goddamn thing. And and if you think I'm being e I'm not exaggerating this at all. I'm not exaggerating this at all. Some of you know that others of you may be unable to believe that, and others will become hostile to that idea, whether it's because they know that's true or because they think that anybody who thinks that as an idiot will Let me ask you a question. Have you done as much research as I have? Have you compiled enough to do certain things like I don't know, make your own conclusion out off of true information, or are you skimming through their data, their information that which is sanitized and acceptable. Let me ask you this, people out there who don't think that they do these types of things to children, why does it happen everywhere around us? Why is there a billions upon billions of dollar industry per year for that who has that kind of money in the first place to run and in a profit from that?
Speaker 4: Remember the p Fast task.
Speaker 1: It is a saturn cult. It is a cult of human sacrifice. It is a cult of poisoning. It's a cult of sorcery. You can call sorcery poisoning out a poisoning sorcery. You can call it formakia, it's witchcraft. It's the same goddamn thing.
Speaker 16: And in May, Lee Seldon even released a p Fast action plan.
Speaker 8: And if you read it quickly, it sounds like they want to take action, But if you read it carefully, you can see that they are actually going to be deregulating.
Speaker 16: Later that month, the Trump administration announced they would be eliminating many of the Biden era limits on p fos in drinking water, citing.
Speaker 1: Your American president and this guy who played good cop, bad cop in the same human being. Yeah, yeah, hey, he's where. He's using one of my mics. That little thing that stick is to the plastic stick. That road is just a cover. But he's got one of those wireless goes on the tip of the on the top of that uh that wand or the my handle.
Speaker 16: For quote common sense flexibility. When you look at who's running the EPA, this approach starts to make a lot more sense.
Speaker 8: Trump has abus pointed several.
Speaker 1: People with the very group that wants us all dead, with a.
Speaker 8: Lot of industry experience and background into EPA. So did you raise your right hand.
Speaker 16: There's David Fatuhi, Deputy Administrator of the EPA, who once represented a company that had been accused of spreading ninety three thousand tons of pfast containing biosolids.
Speaker 1: Totally totally not a contract. Conflict of interests, aren't you glad you're in good hands and that people would have considered this ahead of time throughout Maine.
Speaker 16: Then there's Nancy Beck, who Trump nominated to be the head of the Consumer Product Safety Commission. She used to be a lobbyist for the American Chemistry Council and where.
Speaker 1: She ate two of her the two of the politicians that were running against her. Right, she's the third pointed though, Oh look math Rotschild, big money lobbyist against regularly and PIFAs against regularly pivas. I just pause it and look at it. It's on Matt Rothschild. Surprise, surprise.
Speaker 16: She led the industry's charge against drinking water limits for PIFAs. And then there's Lynn Deklova, who holds a senior role in the EPA.
Speaker 1: Before that, she worked How many of these people are dual citizens? They don't have to be to be with a Zionists, but just asking.
Speaker 16: For decades at none other than DuPont.
Speaker 1: Oh right at DuPont.
Speaker 9: Wow, Wow, it's been really painful to see how decision making can be influenced there.
Speaker 1: You're still not getting it, are you, ma'am or anyone else? That's because there is no America. The America if that word meant or implied a constitutional republican at bill of rights that is no longer in existence. What you have is an occupied territory by a foreign hostile, violent entity who is having a good time enjoying human suffering and causing it in multiple ways, financially medically, poisoning of food, water, and air, in addition to and constantly restricting and tightening the noose and tightening the bull constrictor grip acrat around. And they're about to take more and more away from you rapidly. They're putting us in a smaller and smaller cage.
Speaker 11: Right now.
Speaker 1: We're in open air prison, free range chicken people that we are. But don't worry. We're about to become fried chicken and we're gonna or we're gonna be starved to death on the range.
Speaker 9: A lot of profit around the use of these compounds.
Speaker 1: The government is not concerned with the foreign because there is no foreign threat. There hasn't ever been. It's one entity causing and making sure that people who are mad at each other have the means to murder each other. So they give them weapons and save places in Africa and have them kill each other and then they come in and soup in and or America comes in and kills the people who are just given the weapons by US. YadA, YadA, over and over and over and over again. They have so much territory in their control and through their banking that there really is in neutering a neutralization of any threat against them at their sources. And their sources are the Federal Reserve in the Bank of England. No one's going to touch either the either Europe or America unless possibly Russia is still independent. I don't know if that's true or not. I hope it is. I hope somebody is. Hope Iron is not for the sake of me thinking that I have anything in common with it Iranian. Maybe I do. Maybe it's because our ancestors were there for quite a long time. Maybe there's some there that I have very much a lot alike with. You know, maybe even in Afghanistan, whether there's mountains there could have still been some cockies over there. Who knows, But not because I give a shit about that so much as I you know, we need places that are independent and nationalistic and for any of us are going to survive. We're not the leading example in the world for freedom and peace, we go around killing people who are We're done there, we are done. And if people don't realize that, recognize that soon, and if they just allow this digital prison to snapshot on them, it's over. Your family with sacrificed by retards who let it happen or cowards who let it happen. I won't be all around very much longer because I'm not gonna let anybody harm my family. And that doesn't mean anything except for defense, doesn't mean anything in anything else. Just don't try to poison us, as simple as that.
Speaker 9: Consequently, there is a lot of effective interests. I keep coming back to the only solution, which is ultimately, really you need to cut the hat off the.
Speaker 1: Snake right literally take them all out for God's sake.
Speaker 8: Industry is arguing that basically all of the uses are essential, that you need it in your waterproof mascara or in your baseball glove, that these things are so essential to the functioning of society that if we get rid of them, society is just going to fall apart.
Speaker 16: And that's bullshit.
Speaker 9: It's just a vicious, vicious cycle that you'll never get ahead of as long as these compounds are being used and certainly put out into the environment.
Speaker 10: We're talking about an issue that has continued for decades in this country. It has transcended political parties, administrations, the.
Speaker 1: Federal because that's all a facade none if it runs anything. Do you see the type of people who get government jobs. They're just retards, right, They can't speak clearly. They get paid to say that. They're basically just saphening my only off of you to weaken you. That's why government is such a massive thing. They don't do anything, They just take orders. There they're little actors on a stage. I mean, just looking at this should tell you exactly who's in charge and the shares fuck is in us. And by the way, nothing about the Washington Monument had anything to do with George Washington order his wishes.
Speaker 8: Government needs to have a comprehensive, single definition of pfas. They need to regulate all of those p fasts as of.
Speaker 1: Oh, they're doing the legal age juice where they pretend like, oh, well, define the chemical that you're that's retarded us.
Speaker 8: And they need to ban all non essential uses of p fas.
Speaker 1: And in less and well, we lived how many millions of years before and I'm saying millions because that's what I happen to know. For a fact, we human beings have been around since everything's been around us. Any any other consideration of that as retarded. Anyway, we've been around for how long without them? What isn't essential in the use of it? There isn't one.
Speaker 8: So that's done. We're not going to be able to get a handle on this.
Speaker 1: I have an out skod pan, but I'm dead of cancer. Well totally worth it.
Speaker 13: Then do you feel alone knowing there's other people out there? Does it make you feel better?
Speaker 2: Hell?
Speaker 14: Now, because now you just know it's another person out to the misery to love with that I've lived with. As the American people, we got a band together to get the PIFAs cleaned up. It takes a lot of people to move the mountain, and Pifos is a mountain.
Speaker 1: No, the corporations are because they're being protected by what you consider government. There's no there's no out there. Let's go to let's see I get one over on YouTube says what the heck is going on on? Ego? Don't recognize your name, but if you're actually born in sixteen seventy five. You're probably just a little bit older. It might be a vampire. Let's see who's up next. I need to give you this one. Did I miss one?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 1: Hold on, I can just go this way though, I can find it because they.
Speaker 11: All right.
Speaker 1: Now. Speaking of which, what.
Speaker 11: If I told you they've changed the toilet paper.
Speaker 7: Yes, the very thing you use to wipe your most sensitive area has been weaponar.
Speaker 1: Now again, remember it's not just TP for the bunghole. People would like to pigeonhole things a lot. Maybe it's too overwhelming or too scattered brain and something. I don't think it has to say all products that are made of this type of material, you're supposed to pretend it's cotton or some sort of paper material. It's soaked in chemicals. And when it comes to pads and tampons, tampons are wearing inside of your body. You know how absorption works, you know how like things dissipate into the system. That's the little mini suppository that you're basically putting into your couch, and it's full of chemicals that are going to kill you and give you cancers if you're getting the wrong kind. The fact that we have to worry about stuff like that shows you what type of country, what type of territory, economic territory, we're in, and who runs it. The people that want you dead, the cult that ritualistically wants you dead and suffering and weak and dying all the time.
Speaker 7: Niced against you for years, they've been quietly changing the ingredients in your toilet paper. And if you've looked at the packaging recently, you might have noticed something strange. Many brands proudly announced that they donate to Big C research.
Speaker 11: Sounds like a good thing, right, But what.
Speaker 1: If I donates not to Big SEA Like this retarded AI makes you look, makes you think big Big C is cancer that they donate to cancer research? Well, why is that? Because they're causing it? And it's a it's a it's a roundabout handshake to wash money to have a given back to them. You know, they take a pea portion, they get back to the company and around it goes, and then there's a massive tox right off because you've donated something. It's a game, and they know they're going to be causing more cancer, so it's a good investment for them.
Speaker 7: Told you that might just be a cover up, mocking us in plain sight. Because here's the kicker. They've loaded modern toilet paper with pfas, also known as forever chemicals. These aren't just any chemicals. These are the ones linked to the big C, and not just any.
Speaker 1: Yet you can't read this shit with AI and get the proper context. Don't read the sea. It's a big C means cancer because everybody is gay, and they say unalived instead of killed or murdered. They say n word instead of nigger, when that's the word that preeople are trying to use in the context of what they're saying.
Speaker 11: Kind bowel, big C.
Speaker 7: You see, pfas were originally created for things like waterproofing, nonstick pans, and industrial coatings, but somehow they've found their way into toilet paper. And unlike other chemicals, pfasts don't break down. They stay in your body, building up over time, accumulating with every single use. Now think about that for a second. Your skin is absorbent, especially in that area. Every time you wipe, you're exposing yourself to rogue cell's best friend, toxins that don't leave. And yet no one's talking about this.
Speaker 1: Well, this is just one causation of those things. The other causation would be parasitic bacterial talks and build up. Like he says, it would be that case, but there's many things that contribute to that thing that they've grouped together in cold cancer, because that's a very it's not an explanation, nor is it a description. It's just a word. And when people are told to have it, it's a spell because it completely makes that person submissive to the medical sorcerer to save them. They've just entered the cult of cancer, the cult of allopathy. They are going to do whatever they're told because they are fearful of their end. Any type of terminal diagnosis does that. It's a spell. You have this and then all of a sudden, you just your intellectual capacity retards and you fall to your knees. So don't let it get there. Utilize doctor Glitten services and doctor Manzo's your keep your ears from hearing stupid things. It's not the diagnosis, it's not the disease name that you're addressing, because that doesn't exist. It's you and your set of symptoms, and there's a homeopathic remedy for each one of those things. If you have a proper amount of if you're not too far gone, if you're not too far poisoned by them, by the system that tells you that you need to do things in order to get better, that's only making you worse. If you haven't been poisoned and radiated to death yet, and you're not fried from the inside just yet from all the radiation and chemo, then chances are a proper amount of selenium, you know, and your ninety essentials, with extra this and that wherever doctor Glyttin would see the most you know, would be most beneficial for you. And then also a homeopathic to maybe balance the ship. You would have a better outcome with that and doctor Manzo's hands on then you would with anything that modern medicine can provide you. All they can provide you is a ninety eight percent kill rate. It's not a it's not a loss, it's not a failure. It's a ninety eight percent kill rate with their methods. The NIH can provide you one hundred percent kill rate. If you had COVID and you took a freaking ventilator and you took severe.
Speaker 7: No warnings, no big news coverage, just brands quietly admitting they donate to bowel rogue cell research, as if they already.
Speaker 1: Know bio rogue cell. He just won't say cancer. He is he worried about the word being like a sigil and a spell too, or so he thinks he's gonna get like doc o fit Doc Doc of Detox. Okay, now I see what it is. Doc of Detox here is too afraid to say the word cancer.
Speaker 11: Well, what's coming? So let's ask the obvious question.
Speaker 7: Why How does something as simple and easy to make his toilet paper end up in this situation?
Speaker 11: This isn't an.
Speaker 7: Accident, Just like with toothpaste and band aids, Jews, they make sure these toxins come into direct contact with the most absorbent parts of your body. So the next time you reach for that role, ask yourself, do you really know what you're wiping with?
Speaker 11: Back there?
Speaker 1: Do you want to die?
Speaker 11: I'm gonna go ahead and say this is just a joke for entertainment purposes. What if I told you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you're a pussy from the top to bottom. That's why, Doc of Detox. Let's see what this freak looks like? A damn it?
Speaker 11: Okay, what if I told you they've oh, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it's pretty much what I thought I was gonna.
Speaker 4: Fine.
Speaker 1: This is doctor Darryl Wolf. Oh good, he's a Jew. Every Wolf I've ever known was a Jew, and Wolf is the Wolf cult, right, So why would you call himself that awesome? Awesome?
Speaker 16: It?
Speaker 1: Out of that? There go, I had to let's see what's the most pretent pertinent? Oh you guys want to hear the minds of a criminal? Are we ready to go away from this yet? Or should I throw another one up on here about the deadly poisoning of us? Well, I'll look for something for tomorrow, and I think Seth is coming on, guys, Seth done. It will be back on tomorrow at two pm. And again, just one more, one more little reminder out there, and this is the last time you're going to get anything out of me. You're not to the person or whatever you and your douchebag friends who I'm referring to. Your name might be Mike and Mark, But hey, you know it's okay. I happen to know an awful lot more about you then you think I do, and I know where you're doing it from. And you're not bright. You don't know who I know, you don't know what I know. You don't know the people that I know. And I'm not trying to act like a smarty pants either. I'm just saying you're not that good at what you're doing. So I would recommend for you to just cut the ship because we already I already know, we actually already know what you're doing and where you're doing it, So knock it off. Albut turkey huh. And I'm not being and I'm being a little facetious when I say that. That was that's pretty cute, though, Well, you know something, maybe I should do that. Hold on, well, here you go. Here's Sammy Bogovano trying my hot sauces. Pretty interesting. Why would say the bill do that? I would say the bill do that for me? Hmm pretty interesting right.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: By the way, Jean Perella might be coming on hopefully, I mean, I don't know if he is or not. I would like this. Aget, Michael, I'm sorry, John Elee and and uh gin on sometime. Well, I went way fast to stuff I thought I was going to. No, did I grab the wrong one? That's probably what happened. Okay, so here checking this out. Algan Algerian migrant. I don't know what this pitch on the left is doing or what she has anything to do with, But Algerian migrant jailed for her life for stabbing vaginally and anally raping. So they were stabbing them, because that's why I read it wrong for her first time too, And I just read it wrong again. It wasn't stabbing vaginally and anally. It was stabbing, stabbing comma vaginally and anally raping a twelve year old French girl, Lola Daviot, with knives and scissors, partially severing her neck, then suffocating her to death with duct tape and stuffing her into a suitcase. This poor little girl here. Okay, now there's the story of Let's see if I can get to it. Did I go too far this time? I've gone too far?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, I don't know where exactly it is, though. There was the father who died, and they said of a broken heart his daughter, who looked exactly like that girl that they just showed a picture of. Maybe maybe they mixed pictures or whatever. She had her head completely severed by one of these monsters and they were holding it up and wailing around, and he died of a they said, died of a broken heart. Oh Clayton. Alexander Kuti will be on soon too, by the way, and I'm working on trying to get my ass on. Hey, if you guys have any ability to like you know two people, get get in touch with Jake Shields and tell them to get me on. I got a book. I can send it to him. All right, all right, all right. I'm a the MMA fan. I like to I like to fight. I just wish postseason don't do it. Didn't do it from far away. It's more fun when you can get hit and hit, you know what I mean. They should try it sometime. Try fighting like a man sometimes, guys, and then you'll might actually enjoy it. You might find some uh some benefit in it. It's a little bit more real when you're not doing it through a fucking computer. Look at pussy. I'm trying to find it. I don't know where the hell it is. It's not I mean, I've saved so many things here. I thought it was close to the bottom. But there's the thing we saw yesterday. So I guess we're going a little too high. Where did I jump around too much yesterday? She's cool. I didn't mean to say what I said earlier, said don't know this bitch. This is my words at that time. I'm gonna see what if I can get it run through. We went through that. Almonds are bullshit. You know this chick.
Speaker 4: Let's see this guy, Richard B. Sausages. His name is Jesse Thorn and at this moment in time, he had a five year old son he was calling a girl and potentially going to put him on hormone. Bloggers, as I watched all my friends remain silent on topics like this, and I had seen certain gay guys in Hollywood that I thought were just gay guys kept having parties of younger and younger people. I said, that's it. So I called him out and on Twitter publicly, That's what the devil hates, by the way, is when you say their names. So doesn't take me two hundred eighty characters to ask if Twitter is banning the folks who called me a child abezier letting my daughter be a girl. It's a boy. It was a five year old boy, Okay. So I retweeted one of his things. I said, yeah, a real image of moral responsibility. He wrought Hale and I've never met you, but I'm proud of my daughter, five year old boy who lives in her gender, forcing her to pretend she isn't a girl would be.
Speaker 1: I'm guessing there's a picture of the girl boy boy. Sorry death, they're blocking or covering up. I don't know what's going on here. I don't know why there's a big block in front of his face.
Speaker 4: Unconscionable. Okay, this was the moment my career ended in Hollywood because this guy is a connected guy. He's a bottom bitch under the big pimps. Right, he has an NPR show. Everybody I know that's one of those eight hundred thousand dollars a year earner writers who suck at writing. There's tons of those people. This middle management, gross level of humanity out there was like, why would you say that? I'm friends with both of you? And this puts me in a tough decision. Five year old boy, he's called just the mental confusion alone is mind blowing to say that your name is what a girl's name and you're really a girl and a boy's body a five year old. Now, add on to that, hormone blockers and the intolerance of any criticism, and you have a disaster and I wasn't stopping. The thing about me is if you poke me and I find I realize that you're you're evil. Not only do I not back down, the more you poke me, the more focused I get, Like one of your motherfuckers. Connor Martin was like, when you have no clue, man, you don't even know the guy's life. You're publicly slandering his relationship with his kids. You're wrong. Log off. I just write, never bitch, He wrote, geez, I know cue You're like this. By the way, at this moment, I'm at CIA and Principato Young, the biggest management company that created Key and Peel. They wrap all these people, and CIA the biggest, most powerful agency. So if any I had a book deal with Norton for sixty thousand dollars and a development deal with True TV for another big chunk of money. So if anyone says for one second I didn't have everything to lose, they're lying. Okay, I wrote, you're publicly calling a man horrible me for questioning to put a pre pubescent child on hormone blockers. And then I write, someone will get you and they will. Here's a tweet. The University of Connecticut is providing you with a notice to cancel the comedy show featured in Owen Benjamin October twenty fifth, twenty seventeen. That's how recent. This was on September twenty fifth.
Speaker 1: I really wish people weren't such. This is from Owen clip too. You know I've been why why are you covering stuff up? Why are you self censoring? What is the problem here?
Speaker 4: All right? So I did the unthinkable. I tweeted the damn letter because I'm.
Speaker 1: Not by the way, bard Taria, I'm just gonna say this here too, bar Taria to Tartar, Tataria. The whole concept is a scam. It's a scheme, and it's a scam. They want you to usher this just just like any other type of like ritual, giving your energy over to it. This stupid concept that you think that there was some sort of white There was nothing white about Tartar. It was Muslims, it was Islam, and it wasn't a world It wasn't a world empire. That was what the Goths had. Your ancestors. Stop giving it away to everybody else who wants to deceive you and stop giving your energy, and you're like, why do you want to bout it and kneel down to everybody else except and instead of standing your own power, why do you do this? Oh tartaris and mud flood. Yeah, they can give you all kinds of stupid trails and run down and Yeah, it's really weird what they did with the world's fairs, But that's because we were already we were already conquered. We were conquered by the Civil War and anything that would have been truthful by whatever the accounts were of the pioneers in the past, and that, Oh my god, there's really tall white Native Americans here. I wonder how that happened. Oh my god, it's almost as if there was people here that were Gothic area and breed and type for a long ass time here. Why would they have mounds that they would bury their dead in like the Scythians and that if they weren't in fact the Scythians, or why did the how did the Native Americans? They didn't they didn't independently come up with that idea themselves, did they? Because it seems like a pretty difficult and hard and more industrious way to do things. No, no, they didn't think of that on their own. And most of those weren't their burial sites. There were ship tons of mounds here, not just Kohokia there was. There was tons, tons of mounds here that were bulldozed, built on top of all kinds of things to to hide them from history, to destroy the evidence of Smithsonian worked as a freaking blowtorch to destroy history, especially here, especially with bones that were of you know, giant bones. People who were dumb would say, hey, authorities here you now, we'll make it official. No, they won't. They'll didn't make them disappear. And that's what happened over and over and over and over again, because nobody got it yet that after the wars, especially the Civil War, there was no more America. It was the hands of the international foreign investors and bankers, the merchants and thieves of the world, the child killing merchants and thieves of the world. And even before they were called Jews and Catholics. I'm sorry, but that's the thing. The Holy Roman Empire and the Jews, they built lungs. They coincided for a reason, they coexisted for a reason. They grew their identities out of Rome before they had the Oh this is a certain huge or No, it's the people of the No, they were the Saturn called down to the Saturn cult. Now doesn't matter what they think or what they call themselves. Now, the Talmlet, the Rabbinical order, the Sanhedron, which is what that is. The CA call the power, the authority, the law of And then when you think law, you think just laws. That's not the case anyway. I'm rambling now, I'm not really rambling. I'm going someplace with this, but I just think it's funny. I think it's funny when people think that there's something here and there's so much evidence, so much evidence of a past in Barite. I just saw it. I just happened to see Bartaria here and it maybe and it sent me off on this on this flight of uh, you know, making points. But Tartars in Tartaria and that flag that people always bring up and say like that was Ottoman Empire, Muslim shit. These people were disgusting. They know what they did. So white people there was a white slave trade, millions upon millions of white people, women raped constantly. They were brutal, that's how the Ottomans roll. They still do that, and even that's back when they were more Turk and less dark skinned, demonic fucks right like you see now that try to rape women in the park because they have urges, and it's her fault for resisting because he has an urge. Islam is no better than anything, It's worse and some respects. Yes, is it bad that people and their families have been blown up by is Israel's a discussing terrorist attacks, Yes, and multi generationally. That would make children very upset and needing to be taught at a young age how to defend themselves and protect themselves. That's a hundred true, and that's one hundred percent valid. But neither one of them are good. And the funny part about it is is how many times through history you see Islam, Muslims, and Jews working hand in hand to destroy Christians, to destroy white people. Mostly, it's not really about the religion. People will assign that to that because most people in centuries past, they didn't really have a choice. You were either a Christian slash Catholic or you were one of theirs, so that was your identifying marker. But in reality, it's the identifying markers that you're a European type that they wanted to kill off and that they wanted to subjugate. And this Hustar story that were about to watch, you're going to hear the Tartars mentioned, and that should trigger something to you. These weren't good people. This wasn't some utopia with with you know, moving sidewalks like they should in that old eighteen hundreds and with the late eighteen hundreds video whatever, where the where the sidewalks were? You know, kind of like what you see at the airports now when you're trying to get from one terminal to the next or one, you know what I mean, Like you see the the like conveyors. It's like an escalator, but it doesn't escalate. It goes that way like, oh, we had movies sidewalks and yeah, that would probably would have been the history of the people that were erased. And I don't know where that is placed. But it's got nothing to do with Tataria. It's got more to do with your ancestors being wiped out of history again and then a truly dramatic change that occurs and history rewritten for this very thing. After the Civil war. When when were the the world's Fairs? I think there may have been one in eighteen fifty eight for all all of the other ones that were reposed war, and not within you know, maybe ten fifteen twenty years. All we up to, like nineteen thirties, they had these world's fairs, which I believe were like in doctrination camp, in a farewell for the elites to say goodbye to what they're about to destroy, to reset and successfully successively they were demolishing, burning, starting fires, and wrecking the old world that was here and was here for a lot longer than they would ever ever ever admit, And the history was being rewritten at that time. And that's not to say that our ancestral past or or you know, the founding of America is different. It just might not have been in the same decades, in the same century. It could have been a little bit before, a little bit after. There could have been a lot of things that were raced from it to make it more water down, to fit better. We don't know, because you would think that there was some account if there were structures in place here already with Gothic or what they call Tatarian architecture, it's Gothic by the way, that you would see in journals or whatever, something that that they couldn't find to erase and burn some account of that. And you do find that in like South America and stuff like that with people who are traveling they're looking for the Golden City and z and all those other stuff. There's there's times where people talk about these modernized areas and territories, but then you get the Jesuits coming in and destroying those and completely erasing that from history. Way to the Bay under the Jesuits as well.
Speaker 4: So moving on, I couldn't let them just secretly do all this, And I wrote, Yeah, I just lost seventy five hundred dollars for my views on transgender children. And then the swarms people are trying to get me to kill myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, that's what skangstock angers do. And that's why I'm telling those people over there in in albert Querque or if you and I'm saying that in jest on Central Ave, I'm saying that in just as well. Yeah, everybody knows what the VPN is kids, and I'm fully aware, but I'm saying I'm being I'm actually being guarding and kind to the to the person or the I how how long do we have to play the charade before I start doing other things to identify you more? And then I don't know, identify people in your area. I have all of them. I have all of them, and I've been It's super easy to track, especially when you have people that are techies and code writors and shit like that. Especially we also when you have people that are you know, they've been known to do do a couple of do treat things every once in a while, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, people are writing to my wife. People are making sure that I never have one connection with any.
Speaker 13: Can you that?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 1: How great would it be to go do twenty minutes worth of stand up and make seventy five hundred.
Speaker 4: Bucks aspect of Hollywood? Ever, again that I worked for sixteen years to build. Even the good people in Hollywood, most of them are not publicly my friend anymore. They only wish me congratulations on your baby in private via tweet. You cowards. These are kids. This guy, Richard B.
Speaker 1: Sausages, Richard B. Sausages who likes to groom in, groom children and turning boys into girls. His name is sausages. Yeah, all right, Now let's get I gotta find which one I was looking at? Is that one? No, that's my good one. I gotta say that toord. Actually I don't have to do that. I can move it. But let's see there's something related to that. We're gonna look at the hussars in a second. Let's says, let's see what this is.
Speaker 16: Forward into the concert venue, into the first row. And she started messing with another lady and told us that we are all.
Speaker 10: Gonna die in it.
Speaker 1: Oh, a little foreshadowing there, they told their own.
Speaker 8: Promise.
Speaker 11: Not a town whoa.
Speaker 1: Close right, the person hasn't moved. They're in the stationary spot. First you hear a close gunshot, then you hear distance gunshot. And they're saying, how is that if it's only one guy who didn't even break a window. And they said they broke up, broke his window to fire upon the crowd. They broke the windows after the shooting had already stopped. When they did, they broke two separate windows to make it to make their an air to fit. But there was nothing. The helicopters were shooting down into the crowd.
Speaker 4: Now it sounds like.
Speaker 16: It's coming from the farther away.
Speaker 14: When the sheriff said he had some sort of a hammer life device that so he first hammered the window, shattered it, and then started shooting after that.
Speaker 1: And except there's no broken windows, would not have a broken window straight up from the body, Camp asked us as a cover it says banks can be heard. This most likely the windows being blown out. This happened after the shooting. Window one breach.
Speaker 4: And flap falling from a day this is past, probably not the same.
Speaker 16: That's probably not the safest place to be.
Speaker 1: Window two breached.
Speaker 10: I almost got a helicopter.
Speaker 1: I'm not shooting. See the flashing. Do you see the flashing. That's not just a light, it's not a light flickering. You see the flashing. You see the muzzle flash.
Speaker 16: I start hearing.
Speaker 15: Helicopters because a helicopter in the farther right here.
Speaker 1: It disappears all radar like these other member helicopters right behind Manly Bay.
Speaker 13: Around right here. Somebody handed me a two two three round They tune on the ground outside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not two two three, that's the seven six to two. So it's by fifty one. There would be three O eight who uses three eights it's more uh often than not. Military they're not using They're not usually usually using five five six NATO. They're usually using for three O eight because of it's penetrating power. If people have body over that they're fighting, yet there's more likely to uh make more damn take more damage if they are using three light My brother ready, So there's that this guy. I looked into this guy and he is a total sham. So whether or not he was killed or not, it's like whatever. He was also a liar who was adding to the confusion and bullshit. So so sorry, but he wasn't a saint because he was killed. He was full of shit. British conspiracy theorist thirty nine is found dead on the sofa in Poland, just days after texting his mother to say if anything happens to me. Investigation sounds like he was just reassigned. He's probably somewhere else doing some more bullshit. Nax spi Orse thirty nine, originally from Canterbury, was found dead in Poland. He had gone to the country to talk about conspiracy theories and UFOs, which is completely supportive of their bullshit lie in scheme, So that's not something that would put him in danger. Whatsoever. Medics rules he died from natural causes, despite no posts moretem medics did. Medics don't have it, don't have a right to be making that type of decision. Medics don't rule that. That's not what medics job is. They're not qualified to make that distinction. Did you catch that? It's not a fucking an emt Give me a fucking break. His mother thinks he may have made enemies who wanted him dead. Of course, this is all very narrative enriching, right, It's great for making a legendary a legend. Friends claimed he died in a apartment after he vomited a black liquid. Oh so he was being possessed in the university of that when the black liquid first. The conspiracy theorist texts his mother to say, if anything happens to me yet, but father of two, well that sucks. Max was found dead on a sofa or he had gone to give talk about conspiracy sayers, that's not something that would get you in trouble. Conspiracy theories together.
Speaker 18: They were going, they were they were attacking to go to the museums to find that out. Yes, absolutely, well, he had technology. He had a whold of technology. He had a whole of stargate technology.
Speaker 1: That's so good. Not really, if anything, this is stuff that was left behind by a previous reset. And there is that video out there that they've allowed they've allowed to remain now there that looks like a quite well preserved living body of a very tall person. They keep on calling Gilgamesh when it's most certainly not Gilgamesh. It's a it's a European type body structure. Gilgamesh was a bastardization of an Aryan, of an Aryan hero epic. They turned it into a Semitic bullshit lie.
Speaker 18: It's one of the reasons why he was a very At one point he was one of the most powerful men on the planet and.
Speaker 11: The technology that he had was off the chart. So this is very similar to what John Everyone has said in his book.
Speaker 4: Sixteen.
Speaker 18: Yes, yeah, yes, he had that. There's sort of similar to the there's a movie called Contact and that spinning thing there which is able to shoot you through two different dimensions. So he had something similar to that. There's a few of them around, but he had control of that.
Speaker 1: People just showing gyroscopes. Now that's a gyroscope.
Speaker 16: Yeah, it represents the pods of the future, the presence.
Speaker 1: And look at bud guy. So he must be a massade, yes, quite a bit.
Speaker 4: It travels a little bit.
Speaker 1: Almost a FIFA trophy.
Speaker 13: Looks like, I'll put that whatever you want, you call it whatever you want.
Speaker 4: I would have done.
Speaker 10: They lied how he said there were weapons of mass destruction.
Speaker 13: There were none, and they knew there were not.
Speaker 4: There were no weapons of facts.
Speaker 15: Okay, and you know something's wall. It's a whole world of the Seine. We're going to Iraq to get the artifacts, not to get anything with artifacts. That was the most important thing they said. But which artifact, I don't know. They just had artifacts. There were things in Iraq that were sold that we had to go. Yet we just wanted those artifacts to the very importance.
Speaker 1: That part is probably absolute one hundreder century, that there were artifacts there. That's why they rated the Curtis, you know, Kurdish daggers and everything else out of the frequent zams and shit like that. Yes, that's why. But saddamis and they think what they told us either he was another nationalist who was doing well by his people, and they jumped up a big stupid story about him too. But yes, that part is probably most certainly very accurate that there were some artifacts there, because this is what the game was during the World War two as well, and people are asking like, well, why were there was a Tully society? Yeah, that if you understood that they had a lot more to do with patriotism and their nationalism or their national identity, and then you understand that they also outlawed the Free Masonic Orders because the kabalistic, wicked, the evil that was running those things were the basis and foundation and how they freaking co conspirators of the Bolshevik Revolution would communicate with each other because it was Illuminati. Basically, Francis and Jesuits had taken over the majority of the positions in the hierarchy of the mess on a Quarterer. So yeah, they closed down the lodges. So why were they so interested in the occult? Well, because the occult was interested in them, because the occultists were at war trying to murder them with the by and using American and British soldiers and material as in planes to do so. So I would want to know who my enemy is and how they thought to.
Speaker 16: Again.
Speaker 1: But again I think there was a race to get rid of some of these artifacts that we're probably found around that time too, and maybe Germany was doing their best to keep these out of the hands of very dangerous demonic child killing pieces of shit at them.
Speaker 10: Then, so where did they go?
Speaker 15: We got them, said they got everything they needed from that country. Where is it? I don't know.
Speaker 18: We have.
Speaker 15: Looking for the Ark of the Covenant type stuff. You get a weapon by that if a weapon supposedly has a power to chill and you're not supposed to look upon it or anything.
Speaker 8: But the man who was talking about this never used any phrases.
Speaker 15: Like arc of the Covenant never eat. Is an artifact, ancient art of facts that were so important. We had to.
Speaker 6: Get them, and we got them, ladies and gentlemen, we got them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's about to get out of here sooner. We'll be got for time. Let's take a look at the people are talking? Who talk talking talkers? You talk? Uh. Let's see Tom Dwyer. Hello, sir Bushmaster, Hello, sir clacs ss, good to see you again. See you uh the guys again Tuesday with UH at six o'clock. My time, just Pacific slash Mountain standard because we don't change so for now it's still the same as specific. But I'll be on the with Davis again on Tuesday. Can't give up on the toilet paper.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny too, is like I I'm a super freaking neat freak. So and Rebecca we've had this conversation really times, like she's the one that kind of introduced the idea to me. But forever I used to wet. But back when I was still just using the TV, I used to wet the tilet papers, so it was actually more like a cleaning cleaning, right, and then I would drive with an note but wet worps, which by the way, are probably caught and then probably also filled with life fosse.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's why I try to get the organic blah blah blah ones. But we keep in the house either perfect for a child when they're out and they're getting their hands sticky or dirty or whatever, or they have to go to bathroom and you're using public but I assume it's always I I always have wet wipes in the vehicle for that particular reason, but also it's useful for adults too, Like do you want to wipe your butt with the toilet paper? Like, if you're out right, if you want, do you want to wipe your butt with the toilet paper that smells like someone else's shit because the particles got stuck in the toilet paper. Like it just you know, having your own beats the even pulling the first layer off and throwing it into the garbage before you go to the next one, because you know it's sucked into there. If it's sitting there in the filth and stench, you're it's collecting. It's fibers that are collecting those things. If you can smell it, it means it's in the air. Those are particles. So yeah, when you think of it like that, it's pretty disgusting. So yeah, I like bringing my own with me. Wet wipe's just make you cleaner. I had the probably the cleanest ass in the town.
Speaker 15: Hm.
Speaker 1: It's part you look at balloser that. Let's say, let's see, there's how many people are on here. I'm curious, Oh, twenty two A cool? Cool if twenty two people said hello, but they don't m h, Well, you guys are having good time here. Radio sack, Mike Garland, fogy, foggy Fogie. I don't know, so am I supposed to tell you? Like, oh, because it's a zero, is it foggy fogy radio sack? That's kind of funny. Uh, let's see pretty much. I think I called all the names I think of radio sick. Can change your profile pictures, didn't you? I don't remember being red Hi Karen?
Speaker 15: Wow.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When it's some when just people talk to each other, it's not like that's not my business to be. It's reading your thoughts. If you want something, if I'm me to tell you, say something out loud. I love But all right, I gotta figuret where. Okay, let's see what this is.
Speaker 4: No one thinks it was six million. Oop, it was five million, nine hundred ninety nine thousand Jewish nine hundred and ninety nine. Benja Beryl sneaked out because he had to sell something real quick. It's all fucking Joe.
Speaker 1: We might have to do the Hussar thing when I come back, which is good that I did. Uh put it out here like a part of the part of the title. So I'm going to be going out and here about ten minutes so after we hear this, stay tuned older. We'll be wrapping it up soon.
Speaker 4: Maybe six million people total. Well, in the nineteen fifties and sixties the number was five hundred thousand according to official records of the Red Cross.
Speaker 1: And yeah, but here's the thing about the Red Cross. They were run by the Ross. Well, they were operated by in Britain, which is where these numbers that could be coming from us, from the English, from Europe they were. They were rowned and operated by the They were operated by the Rothschilds, So their numbers could have also been inflated. And it's disease and and and uh starvation, right, so and the Red Cross was in there giving out injections too, and we know how well those work out because they were the Germans were making sure that their workers were healthy. So the inmates were treated well in the earlier parts of the war. And so the Red Cross will come in and give them freaking poison injections because that's what everybody does these You know, the spell of that ship still hasn't worn off after eighty one hundred years of what Jenner, you know, you have you have it. You have a gender bender, and then you have gender the guy who decide us started putting calf uh coucierum into freaking shots and then shooting you up with it. Yeah, it's like, how what is the most discussing possible thing I could cut? Think of the shoot up the's goy with.
Speaker 4: Then Hollywood broke the codes with the pawnbroker of movies, and then they just started cranking it up out of control. And then what they did was they committed to six million and did wizardry. But they just said it so many times that people believed it. It was a half a million around according to Red Cross statistics in the nineteen fifties and sixties in America. That's still a tragedy. That's still disgusting. He still shouldn't do that to people. You shouldn't like put people in camps and shit, it could have been six million. I don't know, but you know back then it was I'd say it was.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We fucking couldn't have been. Actually owen oi vay to oiling.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, No, five hundred thousand, and I bet most of them died from like typhoid. They love the six to six.
Speaker 1: System typhis, not typhoid.
Speaker 4: Because oh you think sixty six million die under Stalin and six million or Hitler in the Holocaust literally translates to burnt offering, and no one finds any of that odd. The people in control of our education say sixty six million people died under Stalin and six million died in or Hitler, and no one is like, hmmm, it was six million, then why are they everywhere? Well, the literally the fucking census in Europe doesn't match it at all. It was nine gay guys who died in a rollerblading accident. It could be six million. I don't know. It's just the odds are really really low. That doesn't make any sense, Like that doesn't match anything. And Ben Shapiro, you know, like like there are people whose relatives died in the Holocausts like Dave Smith had relatives who died in the Holocaust. Ben Shapiro had relatives who killed people in the Holocaust. But it's not it doesn't have to be six million.
Speaker 1: And uh yeah, killed murdered or just died. Lots of people die during war where they deliberately we needed or murdered. Probably not, probably not in the camps. They were more they were better off in the camps in the earlier part portion of the war than they were out there with angry Germans. Okay, well, oh ye, dudes, who.
Speaker 7: The Freddy Krueger of Gayza, the school.
Speaker 4: Shooter, heavyweight champion of the world.
Speaker 10: The men's killed a lot of kids, all right, friends?
Speaker 17: The terrorist state of Visual want Palestinian submisions to die every man, women and child in gosm Oh. Israel's soldiers are deliberately targeting civilians. They fire rockets at schools, hospital, mosque. They even shoot Palestinian women and children when they try to leave the war zone. Israel is deliberately starving the people of Ghazi, all of them when they live.
Speaker 4: I want to thank President Trump for his leadership.
Speaker 17: I thank President Biden for the bombs and for being, as he says, a proud Zionis, actually says a proud Irish American Zionist. May God bless the glade alliance between Israel and America.
Speaker 4: Forever, USA, USA.
Speaker 11: How many kids did we kill today?
Speaker 16: Who?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Click on that inside the description. You see what I just did. What is this fact doing here? I can't stand that piece of shit anyway. Click that button. Doctor Ohns's whole Food Supplements for nineteenth central vitalizing nutrients here code BB five. But you don't worry about that because it's on the thing. So you click it, ma'am doctor Glitten's membership. Go there, become one, become a member. Use my code BB five or five percent off for life on the Azure. Well, let's see if anything's changed. So the whole food multivitamin right here. This is how your ninetyes centrals full of a cubic blend. Scroll down, scroll down, scroll down, scroll down, Core copper. Make sure you grab that one too. Hit load more. You get the IP six Supreme. You'll see it and you'll probably want the powder for him. Never just right there, all right done now at this at the moment, there is not any of the essential fatty acids eat. Can't tuna? Yeah yeah, get some salmon, yeah yeah, get some cod if you can find it. I will go over to here again. Click that. Once you remember, you can go into what's called the store. You can click that great book to have, by the way, teach you a lot if you read it, doesn't teach you anything if you don't read it. But if you have medical books on your shelf, you should have one that actually teaches you how not to poison yourself. It just might be a better idea because of all the other medical books that if they're not talking about first aid emergency like repair of and they're talking about they what they know about disease, then it's complete cover up for what their actions cause. There's two things that cause well, there's basically three things that cause disease most of the time. Toxic toxins, poisoning, toxic overload, and that could be coming from your pharmaceuticals themselves that they're putting you on. The other is deficiencies and the nutrients that you're supposed to have so that your body functions property properly turns into a disease because it's pulling and re assigning energy to the vital functions of the boley. Therefore other things start to weaken its. Your body is being smart trying to optimize your existence, but that might mean that you exist obviously not as good as if you had everything that you needed, So other things might start to become complaints, as in pains, soreness, whatever you know, sort of to throw whatever the case may be. And then the other one so we're talking about radiation, so energetic waves. Toxins parasites I guess would be the other one. And when we talk about toxins, we have to consider all toxins food, water, air, and then also the pharmaceuticals, meaning injections and pills. So how much of that is deliberately done to you? Almost all of that is deliberately done to you, And the system is held up by people who are in charge of they branch out right, So if you're pharmaceutical company corporation, they're poisoning you in more than just one way understanding me. And they're more than just a corporate drug company. They're part of the cult that's serving a function of poisoning, and therefore they're above the law. And you are being told at fiction that protects them from you knowing exactly what they're doing. Do you understand? So that people keep doing it without any resistance? Now, how about we just walk away from all that and learn how to take care of our health without getting them involved. The very people trying to kill you not the best people to go to for advice on how to stay alive. Go to doctor Peter Gliden. Grab the book twenty percent off for members. By the way, you can get the e book there too, which I got because I read on the elliptical. Now the Eightful Health is right here and you can scroll down. And THEFA plus the Essential faty acids if you want, those are right there all right. When they come back as the cod Liver oil, they're gonna be about I don't know what is it, twenty eight thirty eight forties. They're like twenty bucks cheaper. So get started on the ninety as soon as you possibly can, and BB five or five percent off for life. Once you're on it, you're not gonna want to get off it. You're going it feel better. I'm taking them go on for me, I do the same. I have the EFA is actually because I ran out of the cod liver, but I had I had a whole bottle of vfa's I didn't know I was given by Brenda, So I have those here and uh, yep, yep, yep, yep. So I'm kind of taking the mixture of the two different types good stuff. Though Oops, I didn't mean to ask out that one. I was trying to axce out the one next to one. Really actually put forth the effort not to let that happen. I was still okay anyway, I only might be back later and we'll do what I was about to do with this one we're here is called Halloween huss Are Saved Europe And if you haven't seen, you're not gonna be able to see it on YouTube because it's already been taken down. But if you had, if you got a bit shoot, you'll find Stefan's talk from Sunday yesterday and I was on there with him, and so it was rob. I actually stayed at the audio on my road caster. I haven't posted it yet. There's a bunch of stuff I have to still post up on the podcast version of things. But we'll get into the astro logus from five months ago, which it's really upsetting that they took down. So if you go here and you go into his playlist, it says that there's five missing hold on in the pause button, asshole go So you scroll down here and it says five unavailable videos are hitting What the hell? And it starts with part two. I think there's two parts to the part three. It sucks, man, I remember seeing all of them. There was I thought there was twelve. No, I guess there's more. There's fourteen of these all together. Maybe I didn't see all of them. Maybe two of them were missing by the time I started seeing them. Jesus, but I don't see anywhere else he's posted these, which sucks because now nobody's got them, you know what I mean. But we'll start this tonight, not a message against Hay. I think we already do that one. Actually, they were going to do this one here bling the Hussars, and we're going to get into why Tatario is such a bullshit thing, and it's covering up your history.
Speaker 13: Again.
Speaker 1: Everything that they do is they cover up your ancestral contributions and your consistent rallies back they've completely erased from our minds. The more modern the the the rally that we've had, the more fully erased it's been. And why is that Well because technology makes for that, and they're doing it more industriously now than they did in the past, where things are being unearthed from long, long ago, and they changed the dating of course for their to suit their overall narrative of human development. But then they also change it and say, oh, that's all semitic, that was all us we did that you should be thankful to us gravel gravel, as if we were your your living gods. That's what the Jews want. They want us to treat them like they're living gods while they tournament torture, rape and kill us and poisonous. I'm not okay with that. I don't know how you feel. I would totally get on board with the ninety centrals as soon as possible. Do we need to tell bad foods that you can find on doctor Gluten's sight as to what those are, and also avoid sugar as much as you can, because it feeds all the things that are bad for you, and also because it shuts down things. It's basically a poison. Your body can create glucose when it needs it, and if it's running on fat, you're always going to be in a healthier situation and you'll be more on the level of, you know, keeping your system clean as you go. Fats right, meat in fats bro I think we're good for now. We're going to talk about this how the well, let's read what he says. One of the defining moments in Western history is still a little discussed and poorly understood. We owe a great deal to the brave man who stood firm in Vienna, in the extraordinarily skilled and well trained heroes who came to their relief. There you go. I didn't know he had a Yeah, maybe i'll send him a postcard. Not a postcard, I'll send him. I'm the type of guy who gives out handwritten letters. So whenever I send anything to anybody, I'm told I'm pretty good handwriting when I'm trying to and not trying to rush, and so I always do a handwritten letter because it's a form of it's a form that's dying, so I keep it alive. I've always done handwritten letters ever since I was a little And there's an ochalogus proton mail here, Jesus, but I miss things like that. I gotta send that man an email. Maybe he'll come on, he'll he'll probably just have like a one of those little you know things, cause I don't like I don't think it likes to show his face. I think this guy was a complete and total fucking tool George Lincoln Rockwell. And I think there's a reason why I don't who he is, because I think God guides me away from lying sacks of shit to be honest with you, because the ship, some of the ship that he said I'm going to show you in the he he he did very He did a lot of work to give the same image and impression that they wanted you to have of what a national Socialist was, and especially calling it a Nazi like he's he's kind of the douche, right. I think he was part of the system. And if that pisces somebody off, well, I mean, let's put it. Let's let's clearly examine everything and stop making heroes out of people who don't deserve our respect. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve it. I'm saying let's look at it closer, because I think there's something there there all right.
Speaker 15: Later