Speaker 1: One with Linch Taco, Orlando's rock station one oh one one to w j r R Idiotology brought you this hour by our get a load of Monday situation happening on the jr R Instagram, which we'd encourage you to visit at some point before midnight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because multiple people are gonna be picked to win this. It's a Metallica load remastered deluxe box set. This is huge and you have an opportunity to win it again. Be following us at one O one one w j r R.
Speaker 1: Literally, so much stuff in this box set. It does include everything except a kitchen sink. Uh huh. We need to give that away. One to the kitchen sink. We give a kitchen sink, the kitchen sink stuffed with good stuff. It's not a bad idea. Yeah, can come up with all these ideas here. They get loads to sponsor whoever. You know. It's coming to you along with a BAF pizza. Uh huh. All the great inventions we've had over the years.
Speaker 2: Hey, we made b WO come to life though with stickers and coozies. I brought some of those out the other night. I found him in my back of my truck under a seat they go in seconds.
Speaker 1: Visitors to King's Island, which is an amusement park in Mason, Ohio, are being warned about something to take into consideration before jumping on some of these rides. They're being told to keep their mouths shut. Oh bugs, right? Cicadas? Yeah? Oh god mention. You're on a high speed roller coaster and you get a mouthful of cicada.
Speaker 2: The only thing words would be if you swallowed it and you had to hear it in your stomach going.
Speaker 1: You know that?
Speaker 2: Man, When cicadas are out near my house, I hope that I can't hear them in the dorm room. I know in the master bedroom all I'm sorry, what do they call it now?
Speaker 1: To be pacy?
Speaker 2: And in my master bedroom you could totally hear them and the frogs every night. But in the dorm room, I don't know if you hear the frogs because it's further away from the pool. What is what is it that we it's a primary instead of master.
Speaker 1: You didn't know that, No I did, but I had forgot which which PC term you have to That is ridiculous. I still call the master bedroom.
Speaker 2: It's there's nothing racist about that at all anyway. Anyway, So swallowing is a caddy f It was making the noises in your belly all night when you're trying to sleep. But then, you know, would be worse if you were on a roller coaster pat and one of those ungodly looking grasshoppers, you know, the monstrous ones that eat your plant all in one day. They eat an entire plant. It just looks scary. Yeah, And they jump and they spit at you. They spit some sort of.
Speaker 1: And if you if you hit him with a weed whacker, it's like green yellowish who comes out all over you. It's the yellowish. I don't even like stepping on them. I just use a shovel. Yeah, I just had a vision for a horror movie, grantited. This is rooted in the swarms of cicadas. What if there were swarms of palmetto bug roaches? You know how much just the average person just will dodge just a swooping palmetto bug, I know, I will, Oh god, Yeah, if they were in swarms just roaches and general flying palmetto bugs swarm, or.
Speaker 2: If people are crawling their skins crawling right now, if you either.
Speaker 1: Way to work, some shut up guys.
Speaker 2: Or if it was like the cicadas that you have to keep you if they were poisonous too.
Speaker 1: See, we don't see those flying around too much. You know.
Speaker 2: Those are the ones that wipe out like entire fields of corn and stuff.
Speaker 1: Is ever that that's what those are? What are those things? I don't know. You know what I'm talking abouts? Is it locusts?
Speaker 2: They'd eat all the swarms of locals and then create dust storms back in the fifties or whenever they created like it.
Speaker 1: Was not good. I watched it a documentary that's the locust or another that's a sign of the apocalypse when those you know, hey, yeah, you ever, I'm grossed out now, I'm sorry. The palmetto bugs.
Speaker 2: O that and the big the big grass weed whacker when you yeah, when you yeah, like.
Speaker 1: You said, when you stomp them.
Speaker 2: Somebody said, now it's the primary or owners betroom master.
Speaker 1: I don't think you're allowed to say owners either. That's uh, that's got negative connotations to primary. I'm sure if you dug down on that word, there'd be something negative with that too. Those uh, those bugs are called lovers. I got a late night snack in my pantry last night. Saw palmetto bug. Worst dude.
Speaker 2: I left this snack shut the door, went back to the bag then, and then you laid there in your bed looking at the ceiling, going that thing's in this house somewhere.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna see it again at some point.
Speaker 2: No, it's staying in that closet because it's eating everything in that cabinet.
Speaker 1: I get a story here that this is out of India. You imagine having a grudge against somebody since fourth grade and then getting even when you're sixty two years old.
Speaker 2: That's an issue. This is what let's rewind here, counseling. There's these guys who actually worked together present day on a farm in India. I guess they've known each other all their lives. They'd gone to school together since his earliest fourth grade, which is when one of these three guys punched out one of his fellow classmates fourth grade for some reason. The other two saw the guy out outside of work the other night in India and decided to even the score and beat.
Speaker 1: His ass two on one back to fourth grade to avenge the fourth grade beat down. This despite they having worked together literally side by side of this farm they just randomly pick.
Speaker 3: Hey, we saw some and some outside the movie theater. Let's get him sixty two years old. So the two that worked together, all three of.
Speaker 1: Them worked together. Okay, the guy who got the beat down beat up one of the other dudes. So the third guy, I guess is tighter with the dude who was the subject to the original beatdown, worked in tandem with him to throw the beat down and avenge the fourth grade punch in the face.
Speaker 2: And now you have to go back to the farm and work with the guy the next day.
Speaker 1: I don't want to hear another word out of you. We square. Now, we all settle up it For fifty eight some.
Speaker 2: Years, pat people are texting swarms of bugs that eat the eat crops.
Speaker 1: Locusts, that's what I said. Yeah, yeah, no, well you said it for the world of delay. And then finally this did you hear? Bonnaroo was canceled after the first night. What the weather. No, there's no protests at Bonneroo. The only protest was people being upset because it was the weather rolled in and it what made the grounds there so unsafe. This has happened. This is the third time this has happened in the twenty three year history of this event. So congratulations to insane clown Posse, who accidentally became the headliners for Bonnaroo this year by default for being the last act on stage before they pulled the plug. Oh that's wonderful. WHOA, WHOA boring this on our Facebook page. Those guys just the resume just keeps getting better and better and better. Follow the one one w j R R