Speaker 1: Show time is here.
Speaker 2: No time to fear.
Speaker 1: Corilla is so near because showtime is here. So on with the show. Let's give it a go. Carrilla is the one that you need to know.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: It's show side.
Speaker 3: All right, in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous I mean he's really something the best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, bigly. And he's funny, this guy.
Speaker 1: Have you heard him?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere. He's almost here. I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean, he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 1: Oh so, sid Well, signal gate has proven to be an enormous controversy that they're denying and The Atlantic is actually printing. So what's the truth under it all? And we're gonna take a look at the headlines of the day as only I can. So don't go.
Speaker 2: Anywhere uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged. It's the Corel Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 1: All right, it is the Crarell Cast. I am Corell SI very glad you are joining me. Not sure what's up with my camera angles today, but we just gonna have to work it out, baby, all right. So we're live on TikTok and Instagram and YouTube and spreaker and just everywhere patreon dot com. Starting next week, we will be live on Patreon from ten thirty to eleven, and then at eleven we will go live on with a rebroadcast on TikTok and Instagram. And that's so the patrons can have a special little bonus. If you like it on TikTok, if you like it on Instagram, if you like it on YouTube, like subscribe all of it. You know, thumbs up whatever, put the thumbs up wherever you want to. If you're on the white lotus, I know where you don't put your thumb up. Ooh did I go there? Yes, I did so. I watch a lot of international news, BBC World News and all of that, and this signal gate is just crazy right now, Right as we stand here speaking, the Press Secretary of the United States is using their pulpit to attack the journalist that got the text messages. He's a Democrat, he's a Biden supporter, he's anti Donald Trump. Yeah, but does that I mean, but yes, send him the text messages. Okay, The Atlantic printed them this morning, including screenca They cannot continue to live in their fake little maga world where they get to deny facts. It's a fact he was on the thread. You leaked top secret information to him. It happened. Own up, take your lumps, move on. But you can't this administration can't admit that they've done something wrong because remember this is the same administration. These are the same people that chanted lock her up, Lock her up? And what was Hillary Clinton's big crime? She had a private email server. Meanwhile, they are literally planning attacks on a commercially available app with a journalist in the loop. These people are obscene. This has now moved into obscene. They are denying facts. They are threatening a shutdown news organizations. That's another thing they've done. Yesterday he signed an executive order that said you've got to be an American citizen to vote, which we already know, but he said you got to prove it. How many of you have a birth certificate or a passport hand just you know, lying around I do. How many of y'all? They are trying to install a fascist regime in this government right now. And to have that press secretary standing there lying the BBC is got a split screen. They are showing her lying with the actual text messages. That's not a way, you know. I don't care if you're maga or not. You can't trust them. They lie. They are openly lying to your face. And if your maga and you don't think they're lying, then your IQ is the same as your shoe size. Okay, they're lying. He got the text messages, he was on the thread. It is a breach of national security. And they did it. Not Hillary Clinton, not Joe Biden, not Barack Obama, but Peter Hegebegger, jd Vance to all of them. They did it. Now head should roll. Imagine if this were your company and you had a high level group chat with just your C suite, your CEO, your CFO and all of that. And imagine one of the members on your board put in that a journalist discussing your very private business dealings of what your company was about to do. What would happen to that board member? They'd be fired. If this were the Democrats, if this were Joe Biden's Pentagon and they released this and did this, what do you think MAGA, including Donald Trump, who made a big deal out of Hillary's emails, what do you think they'd be doing if the shoe were on the other foot. They would be screaming at the top of their lungs. How inept, how ridiculous, how crazy heads should roll. So that's my biggest problem with MAGA and with Trump and all of it. What's good for their goose is not good for their gander. They can dish it out, but they cannot take it because they're bullies. They're just schoolyard bullies. That's all they are. And when you challenge the bully, when you throw facts in the bully's face, they just deny. It's not real, didn't happen. Nothing to see here, Move on, you know, he is not the all powerful oz. Okay, don't look behind the curtain. That's not what's going on here. We have the proof this did happen for the White House Press Secretary to stand there and try to eviscerate the journalist who held back the text. By the way, the journalists could have leaked it online before we ever made an attack. He didn't. He didn't. But today because they were like, oh, this didn't happen. Blah blah blah. The journalist is like, uh, you did. Here's the proof. These people are not fit to govern a petting zoo, let alone a country, and this incident proves it. They can't take responsibility for their actions. They can't admit to a mistake. It was a look, it was a mistake. We should address why they're using snap or whatever it is signal, but putting the journalist in that was a mistake. They made a mistake. They should have just said we made a mistake. It was a huge breach. We are going to do everything to fix it. That's that. No, Chelsea Gabbard up there, I'm not gonna say whether I was on that chat. They have the print out with her on it, and she's like, I'm not gonna say. What a ridiculous turn events. And when you look at us in the world's eyes, we look like absolute fools. The Trump administration is making themselves out to be a laughing stock around the globe, mainly because they won't own up. They won't say, yeah, it happened, We're sorry, we're gonna fix it, We're gonna stop using signal. Hello, didn't y'all I think there was some kind of you know, government communicate way to communicate that didn't involve using public phones. I mean, remember when they took Obama's BlackBerry away because they thought it would be a security league And now they're freaking using the signal app to plan a war. Does that in any way make sense to you, because it sure as hell doesn't to me. So that's the biggest story, And the biggest story is here, they're hypocrites. Hillary's email lock her up, lock her up. And meanwhile they ain't screaming lock up the people who did this because they're hypocrites, They're followers, are cult members, and they are bullies and hypocrites. Where this ends, who knows. There's already a lawsuit. I don't know what you would sue over, but people will sue for anything. There's already a lawsuit that Pete Heggerberger he should go. Leto's just go. You're the head of the Pentagon and in your first few months you have a major security breach by Felicia. But no, that's not what will happen, all right, what else is in the news? Hey, how much are you spending on groceby I'm gonna give you the formula to tell you if you're spending too much and the gay bar says no, maga clothes? Are they right? Or are they going too fast? All of that would we return on the Carrel Cast. Don't go anywhere steps you like and right do that now. Please want to support the Corell Cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Correll channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll, that's Krel and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 2: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at Reallycorrell dot com.
Speaker 1: What the world needs now are dogs, sweet dogs like this one right here? All right, welcome back to the Crowdcast. As we take a look at the news, it's ninety degrees are going to be outside because we're having a heat wave, a tropical heat wave. Well it's not so tropical, but we're having a heat wave. My boom microphone, you know me in this boom The only the largest thing I fight with is my boom microphone. I wish Patrick Schwartzenegger was my brother anyway. Incest the game the whole family can play. Okay, so oh, did did my audio come out of my TikTok oh? No? No, no, no, oh, there we go. Okay, hopefully that's in there. Okay, I haven't said that in a while. Hopefully that's in there. Throw a hammer in an empty garage. Anyway, let's look at some of the other news. So I read something very interesting yesterday about how much you should spend on groceries, particularly if you live alone, and how much it costs to live in San Francisco on your own, and both of those made me cry. I was like, what so first, San Francisco. It just came out today that if you don't make one hundred and forty seven thousand dollars a year for a single person. Ooon uh no, if you don't make one hundred and forty seven k, you cannot live comfortably in San Francisco. Well, that leaves me out, don't. I don't know about y'all, but that is why I am not comfortably coming to you from the Bay Area, and I'm comfortably coming to you from Las Vegas because I ain't got one hundred and forty seven thousand a year of anything except problems and you know, I mean truly, I would live in San Francisco. I would totally live there. If any of you have a lovely house with a guesthouse behind that you want me to live in, just email me because I would live in San Francisco with EMBERG. But I don't make one hundred and forty seven thousand dollars a year. And quite frankly, since the median income in America is sixty thousand dollars and the median income in California is eighty two thousand dollars, that tells me that not a whole lot of single people be making one hundred and forty seven thousand dollars a year. So does that mean that everyone living in San Francisco is uncomfortable? Because if you're married, you need to make two hundred and twenty thousand dollars a year to live there. And if you're a family of four, grab on to something, children, are you ready? If you're a family of four, we gotta make three hundred and thirty thousand dollars a year to be comfortable in San Francisco. Sweet baby Jesus, that's over a quarter of a million dollars just to be comfortable. Hello, Hello YouTube, Hello TikTok, Hello Instagram, Hello, Apple Music, Hello, Spreaker, Hello Spotify. Three hundred plus thousand fricking dollars. Now, I love my patrons. I love each and every patron. We make about eight hundred and thirty seven dollars a month from people supporting this show, which is about nine thousand dollars a year, ten thousand a year. I thank you for that. But when you add that in to what I make on the disability and such, it ain't nowhere near one hundred and forty seven thousand dollars. Okay. So no San Francisco for you or me. And if you live there and you're not making that, then I guess you ain't comfy. Okay. Along those lines, how much do you spend on groceries? Now, we all know about the price of eggs, but I'm a vegan and I can't tell you. In the last two weeks, all the stories that have come out, there was one yesterday that said, if you are a plant based eater from the middle of your life on, you will probably live to seventy without any chronic diseases. Think about that. The average sixty year old is on six medications for chronic diseases. If you're a plant based eater, you could be on none. Okay, I'm on one, a blood pressure pill for my aorder to keep it blood pressure low so my A order doesn't blow out. Now. I may be on more tonight after I come home from the neurologist, but at this moment, I'm on one. So if you are a plant based and there's been so much other research, the Mediterranean diet is the number one diet and the only meat they eat is some fish, you know, some seafood and some chicken. Number one diet for health plant based. The Mediterranean diet is plant based, and it's the number one diet. Why aren't you a vegan? I am a vegan. You need to be a vegan. Anyway. If you go to the grocery store and you are a vegan, you fall over dead several times. Where a cantalope is six dollars and bananas are three dollars, a bunch and apples or a sumo orange is a dollar forty each. I bought three sumo oranges. It was almost fat ass. So you're falling over dead? Well, how much should you be spending? How much. So here's the breakdown. You should spend six times you're hourly well between four and six. Let's go high end six, six times you're hourly wage per week on food. So let's say I may. Let's just do an easy figure to do math with. Let's say four thousand dollars a month, thousand dollars a week. Divide that by forty and you get what twenty five dollars an hour something like that. Yeah, twenty five dollars an hour. So that means if you times that by six or well, the median of that is five, that's what five seventy five dollars. No, I'm sorry, one hundred, one hundred and twenty five dollars. You can't buy enough groceries to live for one hundred and twenty five dollars a week. I know some of you are, yes, you can, correl I live on thirty dollars. That's nice. If you want to have breakfast, lunch, and dinner, if you want to eat good whole foods, you can't. You can't do it on one hundred and twenty dollars a week, five hundred dollars a month. You can't. You just can't. So do you whatever your hourly is, if you're on disability, if you're on Social Security, multiply that out to how much it is per week. Divide that by forty, and that's what you're hourly is. Times that by five. And see if you're groceries. If you make fifteen dollars an hour, that's seventy five dollars a week that you should be spending on groceries. That's not possible. If you make thirty dollars an hour, one hundred and fifty a week and getting closer. But if you make you got to make like forty to fifty dollars a week to afford per hour, I mean, to afford groceries. That's just crazy. It's crazy. So take your hourly wage or whatever you make from in you know, investments, whatever, Take your what it would be your hourly pay for a forty hour week, times at by five, and that's what you should be spending on groceries. Do you know that? In the survey more than forty percent of the people said they're spending half their income on groceries. And what has Trump done to lower them? Not a damn thing. He sent them up with tariffs, ain't that something? Oh, on day one, I'll make the price of eggs, you know, so cheap that chickens will just be spurting them out their butts. Nope, nope, In fact they've gone up or are in short supply. But five times your hourly rate should be what you're spending on groceries, all right? What else? Looking at the chat room, I make that much and I can't even afford a studio apartment. Amen. I don't know where you live, Joeblo, San Francisco, probably, but yeah, I think the one hundred and forty is a low ball to live there, I do. I think if you single, you still got to make like two hundred thousand a year. Also, let's look at a topic that everyone would think that I would be on the side of the gay bar. A gay bar has said no maga clothing, no maga hat, no maga shirt nothing. Are they right? Are they right to do that? We'll be back. Can you imagine that press recretary's sitting there and lying like this, No, No, that's journalists are of a lot of them, these people. She's doing it right now. I just saw an update. She's stayed clar here and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell cap, then please go to patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's Patreon dot com forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash, really Corell. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including treds and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show through Patreon. At Patreon dot com, forward slash, really Correl. Thanks for almost thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. Alright, it is a Crarell cast. I am Carell. For those of you on TikTok. There's three breaks in the show, and I don't talk during those breaks. So you know, that's why you see me standing here being a fool on Instagram the same thing. So glad you're joining me. YouTube you get to see the uh you see the commercials. But yeah, someone asked, why do you have so many commercials during just a half hour show? Because people have a short attention span, so they watch one ten minute segment and then they leave. They don't watch the whole show. A lot of you do, but some of you watch five ten minutes and then you know where you go. So that's why that's so. A gay bar in Washington, d C. Has said, no maga clothes, that's it. You want to you know, you'd want to come in here, No make America great again, hats No maga clothing, that's fat. Maga is the enemy of gays. You can't come in. And I heard that, and I fully agreed with the sentiment. I did fully agreed, But then I asked myself, when do we have to be better than them? You know, they want to ban clothes. Drag is clothes, that's all. Drag is clothes. Okay. A man puts on clothing that was normally deemed for a woman. I thinking, wear whatever you want to, but drag. We all we are all drag queens. That's Patti LaBelle told me, all of us. Every day you get up and put on drag. You put on your work drag. Then you come home and you put on your play drag, and you put on your nighttime drag. We're all drag queens. Okay, our clothes are drag. We just whatever drag we need for that day we put on. So Maga is all upset at drag queens. They should be more upset that their own kids can't read a book. But the gay bar said, no Maga clothing. I actually don't agree with that. Ain't that something as a gay man, I don't agree with that because I don't think unless the clothing is patently offensive, you know, like just something so distasteful, but supporting a political party or a candidate, I don't think you have the right to tell that person they can't wear. Now, Look, every place has a dress code here in Vegas. You know, you can't go up in the Paris restaurant if you're not wearing a collared shirt. You know, so places have dress codes. Some places you can't go in t shirts or you can't have open toed shoes, So a dress code is not uncommon. But a dress code that says you can't wear shirts that promote or hats that promote this candidate or this political party, that's wrong to me. And I know that these people are just wearing their maga clothes into the gay bar to get attention to, you know, to try to cause a fight. I get it, but I'm a sixty two year old gay man. I don't like people wearing make America Great Again because they don't have a clue what that means. They don't understand that America has never really been great, and that going backwards is not the way to make anything great, only going forwards. So there's not make America great again. We need to make America great for the first time with a government that serves its people, with a country that cares about the right things like climate change and for each other. But that being said, it is your freedom of speech to wear maga clothing. And if you want to go into a gay bar in it and get scowled at and you know, frowned at or whatever, that should be on you. I don't think gay bars should say no Maga clothing. I think it's a wrong decision, and that's not a popular position in the gay community. Now. Look, I saw Chad Michaels tell if you're Maga, you can go ahead and leave our bar. We don't need you here, and I agree with that. I think we should openly discourage Maga from coming into gay bars. But if they really want to and they want to be peaceful about it, they don't want to cause a fight, they don't want to, you know, cause an argument, They just want to go have a drink. Then I think we should be better than Maga. I do, so that you know, where do I stand on that? As much which as I want to support it, as much as I agree with the sentiment, I do think it is an infringement because I wouldn't want to be told I can't go into a club because I'm wearing I don't know a whoever a Kamala Harris shirt. I don't want to be told where I can go and where I can't go based on my clothing. So long as the dress code doesn't prohibit hats, so long as it doesn't prohibit t shirts or whatever. Then all bets are off. That's just how I feel. I'd love to see your comments at TikTok comment, or at YouTube comment, or at Patreon comment, or anywhere you watch or see my podcast. I know in the gay community, I should be siding with the bar. I just think we should be better and banning someone based on their clothing is exactly what MAGA wants to do. They want to ban men in dresses. I say, it's just clothing. Get over it. Even if that clothing is MAGA, get over it. So that's where I am. What is the other news? Let's see, the Supreme Court is upheld rules requiring background checks for ghost guns. You think you think kids are being killed every day? Thirty five thousand Americans die from gun violence. You think we should make it just a little tiny bit harder to get guns that are being resold on the open market. Yeah, I do too. Hundreds joined largest anti Hamas protests you have prostate protest ever since Goza War began. That's a no brainer, you know, Hello Hamas evil? Hello? What else? Judge targeted by Trump is assigned to the Oh Great, to the signal gate case. Somebody is suing about this whole leak of information. And the judge that Trump hates, who was appointed by George W. Bush, is going to be that judge. Boy Doge says it needs to know the government's most sensitive data, but won't tell us. Why fuck Doge and screw Elon Musk. If you drive at Tesla, you're a moron. You bought an overpriced piece of crap car. If you support this South African Canadian American, then you're a bigger moron. He's an idiot. He never invented anything. He was born wealthy. He gained his wealth by having money. He has never really invented anything, just taken advantage of it. And he's a moron. So there's that. But he's a lot richer than I am. So you know, snow White is still in the news of the right is very glad that it bombed. Yeah, it was woke. I love how they act like woke is an insult. I love that these people are so stupid that they think that being woke, as in woke paying attention is a bad thing. That's because they're all in comas. So of course, people who enjoy with their heads in the sand being in comas and colts would think that anybody that was compassionate, caring, intelligent, informed. I see why they hate woke. If I were an idiot following a sex offender criminal, I wouldn't want smart people around me that care and have empathy and you know, want what's best for people. I get it. I get why they're you know, I get it. House Republicans. White House is in denial about signal war planning. Yeah, you're in denial, Ladrell. These people are in denial, all right. I want to leave you with this just coming in a few weeks on Amazon Prime is such a great show. I just watched the screeners Kevin Bacon and my friend Beth Grant. It's called The Bondsman. I watched all eight episodes in one day because they're only thirty minutes. It is such a fun, demon hunting family drama that you must watch it. You must, so when it comes out, find The Bond on Amazon Box. I am prelb who you want to be belonging? Ton't hurt you, buddy with you tomorrow for our last show of the week. I've got to go. I've got a Grammy meeting at noon, and then Neurology at one thirty. What a day, right, Don't forget.
Speaker 2: Bloodcasting from a completely different plan of view yours. Listen daily to the corell cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view yours.
Speaker 1: Listen daily to
Speaker 2: The corell cast on your favorite streaming service.