Speaker 1: Hello everybody, and welcome to another episode of Hard Shrew's podcast. This is your host Ashton Forbes, and today I have a very special guest, Doctor You from NASA. Doctor U has a unification theory called you On Theory, which believes that at the smallest level, everything is a magnetic particle, and that this theory can explain dark energy, dark matter, and all the fundamental forces. Welcome right now with me on the on the show is doctor You. Thank you, doctor you for being here. How are you doing today?
Speaker 2: Thank you Ashton for having me. I'm doing great. I'm so excited. I have a conversation with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So right off the bat, did I get you on theory correct? How do you explain you on theory to people?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, it is a unified physical theory. Try to explain all the phenomenal phenomenal physical phenomenons and the misteres in physics with a wooden particle, wind force, Winfield principle and also one universe.
Speaker 1: Well, let's start right off the bat with light. Now. I've watched some of your previous podcasts and I love your explanation of what light is and how we should think about light. So right off the bat. Tell me why is light not a particle? Why is light a wave? Or is light a wave? Is light actually a particle and a wave at the same time.
Speaker 2: This is the mystery of the light, you know, because we're accessing to two different theory. When you say that light is a wave, well another one's light is a particle. Eventually, when it's a certain one, say hey, live, is it called wave a co wave and the particle? You know, my quek answer is after I studied that, that's a my Creek answer. Light that is one hundred percent of wave. It's not a particle. But if you want me to subtimate it's more. Experts say light has a light, a source, and the light propagation. So if we say lie the source, it is a cause of the biparticle is like a draw a pabble in the pond right create the motion. So the lie the source is a particle. However, whence the motion started the motion propagates is a through a medium through a medium, so then that becomes a wave up wave of phenomena for light propagates. I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the example that you gave, I think in the podcast I was watching, which I really liked just to visualize was that you said, you know, if you imagine a light in the middle of a room and we're all looking at that light, in order for light to be a particle, it would mean that the whole room would have to be completely filled with particles, and that theoretically light could be infinitely small, so it would have to be an infinite number of particles, which wouldn't make sense at all. Is that the strongest that you think for why light would have to be a wave? And if so, then how do you explain the photoelectric effect and this idea of this packet of photons?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Uh, the photo electric effect? That the short answer is, I do not believe current explanation of photo electric electrical effect is correct. So I'm gonna divide it by two things. Number one, photo electro assuming electricity photo electric u E. Fact that assuming electricly is the motion of an electron. So so that's why they hey, we come out of And also as assumption is light is a pack of h wave particle a pack of particle, right, so now becomes a particle and a particle interaction. So that's the current understanding. But I started I found no, it's totally different. The first thing is electricity is now the flow of the particles. Whenever we generate the photo electric in fact, is when your life coming in, we have an electricity come out. Right, So we're assuming based on the connection theory, we're assuming you create the motion of electron and the electric traveling through the through the the substrate. So that's our created electricity. I found actually electricity does not created by any particle. Called the translated motion is actually it's a vibration motion. It's a way of propagate. So so on the solar panel, let's say I'm the solar panel, life coming in. All the particles on solar panel sub subject to light the excitation, right, they only created oscillation or called the vibration oscillation disturbance in local area. However, the atoms on the surfa of this of the solar panel, they are elastic connected. So that's why you create a medium. Vibrating medium propagates outside. So the so that the.
Speaker 1: Light, which is the photon that's hitting is this electromagnetic wave potentially just a magnetic wave that's hitting this medium of particles that's there, and then that's what's producing what we're seeing in the photoelectric effect as this this disturbance in the medium.
Speaker 2: Yes, so now you just answered my second second question. So we are assuming lighter. Is the wave means that light does not come out of the whole things some impact. It's not like an impact. It is a wave will create the oscillation of an electromagnetic field. When you're shining the light. What happens is on the surface of that you create oscillating oscolating a magnetic field. And then that's the number one thing. So light that is not the particle. We think about this a wave. Of course, the wave we have a wavefront, right, we have a wavefront, wave vibration and the vibration wave you have a wavefront go through it create the oscillation of a magnetic wave. However, what the effect when's a magnetic wave goes through let's say solar panel equivalent to photo elastic material, right, solar panel. So what happens when you will have oscillation in electromagnetic wave you create all the particles on the surface of the material solar panel, our magnetic particle. So is what happens in the word oscillating, where is the wave frequency oscillating? Where's a wave? So that means light is induced light the wave induced the oscillation of the particle on the surface of solar panel. And then this this is this oscillation in local area create what is a create a wave motion along the surface out of that solar panel. So that's the probagates. So if you keep going, yeah, if you pay someth this one you too, Now to say how much a pack of energy to knock electron out in order to make the emotion? Right, we don't needed to not the knock the electron out because the electricity does not require translatele motion, just alsolving. That's it.
Speaker 1: So why because then Einstein would say, right that the size of the are we can interact by changing I think the frequency, Right, we change the size of the spoon. Is the analogy that they use in terms of like what we're how we're interacting. So what would be your explanation there for like that we can change the size of the spoon by changing the frequency. How does that we're like changing the excitation by doing that, like we're making the excitation more impactful or go ahead.
Speaker 2: That's where resonance. You need a he that the resonance of frequency, right, you just frequency? Now that every every frequency is the resident of frequency. Only in the resid the frequent you use, the smallest energy can propagate. You like the word resonance? Do I love? The right?
Speaker 1: I mean? And I can already tell, like you know, this is pre recorded, but I already know the people in the chat are all yelling tesla, tesla, tesla right now and things like that, because yes, resonance I think is something that I love your opinion on this, but it seems like it's discounted in physics. And yet like I use it every day when I turn my radio on, you know, and tune to the right station, and then all of a sudden the music.
Speaker 2: That's a problem with the theoretical physicist. They are starting point. They cannot think without the formula. Somebody gave them a formula in front of them. That's the problem. They cannot you know. So that's why if you do not have a day working in real job, you're dealing with true universe. Right, How can you read truly understand how electricity works and how Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely, the resonance thing. Now, it's also making me think of you. You know, you were debating or talking with Terrence Howard. You're a great discussion with Terrence Howard, and it makes me think of Walter Russell and that periodic table with the resonance on it. Do you think there's some merit to that viewpoint of looking at atoms like in terms of resonance like that? Then if everything is a wave, oh.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you know, resonance is you know, every every structure you know has its own natural resonance, right, no problem with that one, right. And then every multiple of frequency we call it icon valuable. You know, you know, we have an icon valuable and in multiple interns and multiplication of the same value, the fundamental frequency any if your times any interger value, there's still count as is it still called the natural frequency. But just now the fundamental natural frequency, it's a still natural frequency. So so that means that Terrence said, hey, I have this one oscollation added natural frequency. Right, if I tumbles or triples it, right, it is still counted as a same family of eigenvalue family. Give you a different vibration mode, different mode than we call the aigenvector. Right, it's the same family. I hope that makes it sense, makes sense to me. So it's not a violator anything, but but that's not everything. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think you put it beautifully because I'm I've looked at that period table and it makes conceptual sense, like the way you described it, if everything is a wave, but I just don't know enough to look at it to tell, like, Okay, is silicon the fourth octave.
Speaker 2: Of yeah, he said, another octave another other of the Is it still it's still a natural frequency? It's still it's still a natural frequency. That means that you you can still use the same resonance of frequency to excite them.
Speaker 1: However, a coherent matter wave beam, yes, yes, yes, And so that would be using that concept, right, which would be like if you go to the atomic level and say that, okay, rubidium has this certain wavelength and you can theoretically, like I think they use these cavities to like vibrate these atoms.
Speaker 2: To the point where they exciting them.
Speaker 1: Become coherent and because osons. Yeah, and he takes on that because that seems like like I watched the patent holder talk about it a couple of weeks ago, and he said that it could be a million times more powerful than a laser, and I.
Speaker 2: Just thought, that's that's what the principle of a resonance they do give you theoretically as the infinite amplitude. So he's hey, millions of times, it's a less than infinite right, So so basically everything happens. It's a natural vibration frequency. How do we know it's a natural free uh natural uh vibran So wait, basically you just use a hammer to knock it. If it doesn't ring, keep you know, initially it has some noise, you know, transition period. After a while, you know we're oscillating constantly by itself. Fall. That's actually it's a natural frequency. So now if you have excitation, hit it exactly the free vibration frequency. That's a naturally at that time, you know what happens afrequency, Keep keep on vibrating, even though you import a very very small I thought that they we'll have a like an army marching over bridge, right, armed army marching over bridge if they marching in the in unison at a certain frequency, it's another that it's about. It's never about how many people there. It's just if you use the same frequency and right a hit that the residents of freak and see that's a rare time is coming in as a timic even though magnitude there very small, but the time is coming in accumulated and you can increage, increase.
Speaker 1: You can't break it down one parametric resonance or parametric oscillations of electrical circuits. Yeah, and that's also I think what Salvator pais So I've spoken to him. He's a US Navy engineer. He so he talks about that a lot, about tenderizing, like when he talks about manipulating space time. He talks about it like that with resonance. Yes, and you can use also the analogy of like the opera singer hitting the note for the work.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, showers wine glass, right, yes, if you hear that, the if you hear.
Speaker 2: That, the natural frequency of of of the glass, and of course you have to last a longer time, right, you cannot just hit the windows. Then you jump over and then you keep at that note. After a few seconds, I say, you were to see stratten. So that's that's the power of frequency. Just like you mentioned someone said that you know, could have been a million times higher. Theoretically, resonants of frequency can't go to amplitude, that can go to ufility. You know that one, right, Yeah, keep.
Speaker 1: That in mind because we're going to come back to that and when we talk about some of the other later topics. Here one last topic on light, which is how do you answer the double slit experiment? Like why does the wave function break down? And just to clarify for people out there who don't know the double slit experiment, we're shooting photons through two slits. We would expect there to be like two slits on the detectors on the backside that matches our two slits. But when we look instead we get this wave pattern and so we say, okay, well, how is that possible? Which slit did the photon go through? So we set up a detector and we say, okay, we're gonna look and see which which when it went through. And then when that happens, the wave function goes away and instead we just get our two slits. This is the number one mystery in all of physics is that whoever can solve this probably figures out all physics. So do you go ahead and solve it for us?
Speaker 2: Okay, so you give me the easiest questions about the double slated right now? Okay, so you shooting uh photons? We if you uh you know, yeah, if you are audience watching in your previous video, it will be knows. So my theory about the photon is actually now the attack of a particle. I mean it's a Fullton's actually just the uh a wave propagation. So at a different location you see a pack that's a different uh, different particles of the medium particles library at that time. So it's another like a wind particle go through the photoon. Okay, so this is the one thing. So when you go through the go through this uh, go through this double slit. If you're shooting, when you know what happens, you're shooting wind photons we so called the window. Actually you just created win excitation when you created windows. The photon transmitted or propagated is through the medium. So you see the photon just like somebody's swimming over there, right, it's actually the wave of motion goes through it. So when the wave will reach to the two slid and so basically the shooting photon is the equivalent to create the oscillation of the wave. So now the wave that's the medium wave, right, medium wave goes through the slit in the were Now that goes through a single one the wave work goes through to outslids simultaneously. So now you have a have some a wave motion in phase right in face and everything's uh in qubein angle everything. So now you create the double slid. There's a coherent that wave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so if everything, so I get the part where the wave part but I guess I just still understand the part where it breaks down and why it breaks down.
Speaker 2: The breakdown the breaks down when you're shooting electrons mhm, electrons particles right, They said that, hey, we know electrons particles right. If this is if a theoretical physicist anything, right, it has to have a particles, right, So okay, so electrons particle. They said that if we're shooting electron one at a time, and we're always around one at a time, go through this one or go that one. We know we can count. And they find that you're shooting one at a time and still find the screen shooting the slight interference pattern. That's a where that's where I believe people's question come up. So how can you shooting electron and we know we monitor the electron, we monitor electron go through one seat one slip or go through the other slid. Right, we monitor one at a time and still shoot that one. You know, the key lies in I know one of your favorite. The thing is we got either back? Is that right? You said either? You said, you know, we know the space. In order for light proba gates, we need a carrier that's a wave. So so this wave is made by what electromagnetic matters. So that's why electromagnetic wave. So now you think about the electron. What is the electron in my if you understand the yeah, I know you understand. My electron is just this little magnetic particles. You think about it, a moving magnetic particles inside the magnetic medium. What happens to the medium, the medium will create a wave. So now when you go through the two slits, your electron goes through it, but the wave, the carrier wave, also goes through them. The wave started started the ways of the interference pattern. And you know how small electron is, right? You know is you know is elements supposed to be elementary just tiny. So you were carried by the wave. So eventually and the wave is still in the various right, just so I can lie the wave. So now your electron very small being carried by that wave. So that's why I end up shooting the same wave pattern. I don't know, I don't know. If you film fields, you know, remember when thing is electron is a magnet, which means electron. It's a self carrying magnet. The field right carry the more So so this is a magnet, the field, the interact the ways, the medium, the electro mag the medium field. What happens migration wave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you're saying that it's actually I think I get it. Is that so the electron is a little uh, assuming the electron is a particle and it's also a magnet, and so we have this medium, there must be some medium, which we're gonna that's the next topic I want to talk about. Then there would be a wave disturbance from the electron moving through the medium.
Speaker 2: So yeah, from the electronity magnetic field.
Speaker 1: So then you could have a situation where the electron can create a particle type effect and also one where it can also a wave type effect at the same time. And I have thought the reason why I like this is I think the answer must be that there is this extra dimension, this extra medium of kind of energy or what have you out there, and physics understands that to be real. So that's why I like that that answer. And so then my next question is, well, where is energy coming from? Where is electricity coming from? In your view, If you're telling me that we are in this medium of particles of energy all around us and that light is an excitation of that, so then wouldn't that mean that the electricity and energy is locally coming from wherever that excitation is curring. Or go ahead and explain to me what your what your concept of electricity is.
Speaker 2: Oh, I do believe if you know the energy level close to you know, because the light that is light, that is electromagnetic oscillation right wave propagation, and because we have a light transmitted that's through there's a medium wave electro matic So you know, if we can't see the light, we know the whole medium is in the background is vibrating. It's carry we do just like a fish. Fish do not a sea water, right, the water vibrating. However, we do see you know, yeah, we see we can't see fishy, but the fish it does not sea water. This is the same thing when we see light, just like we saw fish. But we know the fishure has to go through the medium. Right, So that's why that means the medium it comes under vibrating. The reason is if you can't carry light, light is vibrating of course the medium. So what is it? Yeah? Uh, what is a cosmic microwave background? You know? Yeah? Of course the medium. You have a light, you have a thermonuclear explosions on the stars. These are created huge explosions of huge waves, huge the disturbance. Of course, everything is vibrating. You were energy, were any were your sea light?
Speaker 1: So where's that energy coming from? Then? So I mean you're saying that, so are you talking about zero point energy? I mean to me, it sounds like you're saying there's an ether like and this.
Speaker 2: Is what tesla is. Yes, you think with light, won't you won't be able to see light?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Because everything requires all waves require medium, right, I mean it seems pretty obvious to me. Why do you think physicists have discounted that? I mean, what is the counter argument to that? Space is not empty? Really, that's the end of the day.
Speaker 2: You're saying, probably, right, Probably it is the same as scientific discussion and somehow being side attracted by political issue maybe you know, social issue or political issue and some somehow a certain point of view has to be shut or shut down silence. Maybe I don't know, but I notice a lot of a lot of contemporaries as albut eye insense contemporaries. They believe a light wave wave, we need a medium and they should have some kind of transmission medium there and then right now, I try to avoid the world called the ether. It has an active connotation, So I would say, hey, just simple simple called black is black? Say it's just a magnetical also just a magnetic uh medium? You know, light as a magnetic electromagnetic wave right of course carried by electromagnetical medium. You you may see, you may you may notice I always struggling with the word electromagneta or magneta or something because in my mind only wouldn't type of wave magnetic wave?
Speaker 1: So are you talking about the zero point energy?
Speaker 2: Zero point? Can you? Can you define zero point energy to me? I think I know what you mean, But can you explain to audience? So what if this if.
Speaker 1: This is a if I'm in a box here or I don't know where the why the width of this box is, but the screen is this box? If I were to take all of the photons and heat, all of what we would think of the non vibrational energy out of this box. Then we would say there's no there's no energy left in there. Conventionally we would say that. But if we were to do stuff like to take the Casmir effect in that empty box, and we were to put two plates together, we would see them come together, and you would say, how is that possible? You took all the energy out of the box, but we're still seeing plates come together are on their own, So there must be some energy there. And you know, from what you described to me sounds like to me that's the answer to what you're saying, is that where's that light coming from. Well, it's not coming from the thermal energy. It's not coming from any other energy in this box other than the vibrations, the zero point energy.
Speaker 2: That's the medium id. But that's that's to say, Hey, all the all observable particles, everything, we can feel something to take it out. We know the universe. The space is not empathy, right, not the vacuum. The feel is the electromagnetic medium, and that's the vibration that medium that's transmitted the light and the created temperature so you you might know, right that the code is of the temperature in basic observation, right still like a street Kevin or something, yeah, something around that one. It's never be a zero, right yeah.
Speaker 1: But they you know. And then the whole idea too is that like they cool down, they create these artificial environments, so they cool thing is the region down to like absolute zero. And then we also have like superfluidity, you know, like heal, yes three will still act like a superfluid, doesn't freeze, so there must be some energy there just even using conventional physics to explain that. And then the big argument is, you know, the vacuum catastrophe. So where do you land on the vacuum catastrophe? Do you you know, what do you think the true energy the latent energy of the universes? Do you think it's just what we see with respect to heat or do you think it's the answer of when you know, Fineman and Wheeler took quantum mechanics and they added up all the modes all that europeant and they said, oh, it's one hundred and twenty orders of magnitude or something like that. I mean, it's like the difference is huge like, so who's right.
Speaker 2: I just give you into even simple answer saying, hey, in those space of fiel the ways that this call the magnetic of fluids, right, Okay, so where the I need to come from? Because we do have a star galaxies. You see those bright lights or something where they come around that is from a new thermonuclear explosions. So what that do? They create a huge moving time barying magnet the field. Right, so you know even though we cannot see the stuff, we know the stuff is in motion have energy. That's why we can see light, you know, right, the light is the vibrations through that one. So we know that's the background of the wave. Is never never truly be stationary still because if a light goes through it, you know, you know the light the traveling throughout the street dimension of space, so you know it will will create the oscillations.
Speaker 1: Well, so let me ask this because when you say that and you say okay, you know any movement through space is going to be creating these excitations. Yes, I start to wonder, shouldn't like free and energy be possible free energy and the cut in the sense that like we have unlimited energy to tap into because if what you're saying is true, then stars and the light and the and the energy coming off stars are just a byproduct of this interaction happening in the medium. The should be able to recreate that even producer at a smaller scale. And I go, well, that seems like that's just unlimited access to energy. If we can figure that out, what do you think.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think that's true. So basically, WinCE Away, understand that based on the un theory, everything's started with fundamental with magnetic particles of magnetic medium and magnetica albents. Right, so everything all the universe beility that buy the single force magnetic field and field of force. So I think, of course, so I believe anything natural can happen, we can repeat by human being use this fundamental principle. And remember you said you said that when things is better, use a resonant the frequency. We do not need a huge energy. We can create the almost infinite magnitude. I believe. So that's why I do believe what is called a low energy nuclear reaction or something. Uh. And if you're talking about a zero point energy, it's all about the medium, right, the medium. If you can excite it, a medium at a certain resonant frequency, which excitation doesn't not that require lots of force. You're just a constantly, constantly small excitation. It just always a period of time, right, accumulation of time can create a huge energy. That that's why I do believe we can create like a best top of the type of a nuclear I'm not using nuclear fusion. I have a different definition of future. So a nuclear reaction device create create unlimited similite.
Speaker 1: You go ahead, I mean a star. The we're just trying to recreate star with fusion. And the secrets to the star is gravity. You know, it's not temperature. It's gravity as the secret. And then gravity produces the pressure and the temperature. And we've been trying to use We've just been discounting gravity this whole time. No wonder we've never figured out fusion for seventy years. And then you come in with you on theory, and this was actually on my list of questions to ask you, and I go, if everything's just a magnet, and you know, I sat and listen to you to talk about how okay, well it's going to repel because they're both like charges. But if they get too close, it's just a sphere, so it's going to rotate around and then it's going to connect back together. If you have control over that over all four forces, the fundamental forces, you can cause fusion to happen at will. And if you can cause fusion to happen at will, that's access to unlimited energy in my opinion, just from basic chemistry. Right. So I thought about that and I wanted to get your opinion then, because if that's the case, we don't need hot fusion anymore. Like you said, we should be able to produce low energy reactions by manipulating the forces that you know, atomic level, at the base level. And that kind of scares me because I think, like, do you think they've already figured this out or do you think you're the first one?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, you know you know, not only not only in the United States. I believe even in the rivals to be unitised to the other countries system, they still use the ibdive us a false fusion theory nuclear theory. You know, my my major engineer mechanics, right my advisors a nuclear engineer professor, and he was he eventually becomes the department chair of Nuclear and Engineer Physical department, you know. So, so I know a lot about the nuclear reactions in nuclear engineering theories.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: He's an RI student Ta and ra A. Right, So you know the reason of all the money we invested. What is that every time I heard a tent dy billion forty billion dollars accumulated over one hundreds billions at least the two hundred billions in worldwide. You know the end that they use the best and the brightest the physicist to do the would never say success because they misunderstood the fusion. Actually, I just let you know there are no energy created by combining two things together. That's called the fuse them together. That's a wrong concept. So however, we do measure that we not have a nuclear explosion. We do measure that. Okay, we do have a we do have a side of product. We don't have a fund heliums. Right, So just started with a fusion is a hydrogen you know something and eventually phoning forming helium. So we sat, okay, there must be fuse particle together create the energy. That's opposite. If let's see if I can explain to you and if you understand, I want you to into your audience. So What happens is I believe we're having no problem with the fish anything. You split the two, if you do any energy calculation, you doubles, you increase energy. So it means that whenever you split the one object to smaller objects, your same same same force pushing them, you you increase the energy. So the fusion when you buying them increase. That's not whenever you're buying two things and let them both moving together, you're slower. Okay you you you're moving slower, So that means energy and reduce. So then where comes the helium healing forms? Right? I believe the fure called the nuclear hydrogen bomb or fusion bomb or something is split the atom to a smaller your nuclear nuclear bomb, just split a nuclear you know, split what is a molecules you into little atoms or something. But if you said affusion, you split the atoms to the sub atomic a smaller What is the subatomic particles? Based on yours? They all magnet products, just smaller parts. When you split them, you always increase the energy. So so what I believe so called the atomic Obama versus a hydrogen bomba the difference is you split at a deeper level when all the magnetude deeper make particles sleepit dipper. However, the what happens when you split a sub atomic particle becomes a all the particles becomes a charge right forever. However, once they're cooling down, you know what happens the charge the particle our magnetic particle when it's high energy that I ever were when cooling down, they study neck together for that's formati. So human is a side product after deeper level level of fishing.
Speaker 1: That's really interesting in the context of like Stanley Meyer and his water powered car. Yes, he was arguing that he found a way to at low energy levels cause hydrogen and oxygen to come apart, and then he basically just moved it to a new area and then like a normal area, and then it would they would come back together.
Speaker 2: Just come back together. And that they also foam. I believe they form a helium as a neutral and they.
Speaker 1: Saw transmutation as well.
Speaker 2: Yes, and they'd be crashing, right, they be trashing the entire I thought, actually, you know what the kind of force and make them make them your use the electricity. You know, electricity is what is also vibration equivalent to excitation. Force. If you have an electricity hit at the resonance frequency of whatever you are, you're testing right, you know, eventually going to break the break atoms apart. I believe that's the right way to go. I want to energy myself about it. Why the big money use a high temperature couldnot create a future energy? You know what happens to charge the particle. So let's assuming they already high enough to make it all become charge le The only thing they can fuse it together is when you're cooling down. Now the charge particle, they slow down, so they aren't They no longer hit each other bumping back and forth. They started study connection write that way, but the current theory is saying you have have a huge temperature to fuse them together. You know what happens. They never fills them together because high energy make it keep constantly, constantly moving. You never see you do the sea helium will come out. What happens They increase the temperature another older magnitude and that problem comes Your container cannot hold that temperature. Right, you have to use you create a plasma, keep them away from a wall. This has become a new technology. Now how you keep the heat right away from the the wall container wall. That's a totally even come out of the different material new materials, right, But it's it's not gonna make a hu fusion world. Man.
Speaker 1: I think we should go into a consulting business. Maybe we can help solve some of these fusion companies because like it just it's I had the same exact thought, and it's just a logical thought. It's like, Okay, you're increasing the temperature and you're making the molecules bounce around. I'm not going to solve anything that's just the together, right, just random chance. We're just gonna hope that they randomly hit each other and all of the space. It's like as opposed to using a magnetic approach, which is like we're just gonna force their paths to come together. Like that just seems so much more obvious to me. So I don't want to get too much into the conspiratoral aspect of it, but I am very skeptical that why haven't other people figured this kind of out already? In my personal opinion is they probably have. And then it makes me question like, Okay, well are we being kind of like you know, you know, for example, what I will say, is that when you speak to energy amplification through vibrational amplification, that's that's dangerous. You know, energy amplification in general is dangerous, and I would surprise me.
Speaker 2: We have to control it the right exactly.
Speaker 1: So when find it surprised me to find out that yes, we could do fusion very efficiently using these concepts, but that it's also very dangerous and that we also don't want to just give that to everybody out on the planet. Do you would you agree with that?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Where do you stand on the dangers of some of this science?
Speaker 2: Oh? I believe if you use us now the high energy, high temperature, use electromagnetically induce the vibration. Uh, you know, to us try to create a resonance to a material. You can split them out. When you split them, you know what happens, right, That's where people ask a word a nuclear for nuclear ethogy come from to connect the particles, the magnetic connect when you split it. You know what happens when the split it and the bouncing back and the force. When when's bouncing back and the force, you have attraction and initiate a repulsion. Now attraction, you're reproaching, so the back and the force and just had the increase not the just the not just the regular called the impact. If you have a like time to particle impact, the higher you impact, the bigger the reporting force. Right, so the back of the force. So now you'll see, oh everything's started. Energy increase the heat and energy increase the mag that's called the magnetic reportion. I believe that's that's where play a huge part of the nuclear and.
Speaker 1: Well, if any spooks are watching, I just want everyone to know that doctor you from NASA just taught me how to make a fusion bomb. So you know what, it's not on me. You can blame NASA. They're the ones who taught me how to do it. I'm just kidding. Uh but no, that's good. I appreciate that conversation. But let's move just a little bit away from the possibly end of the world creating destruction bombs, and let I want to ask more questions on you on theory in terms of how it can explain stuff in cosmology. So I think I understand your explanation of dark matter. That one I think is the easiest to explain with you on theory because I've already been thinking for like fifteen years that like, can't magnetism just explain this idea that galaxies, the stars in our galaxies are rotating faster than we would expect if we just had like a pinwheel.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, jumping, You said, a fastertain we expect only when we use the Newtonian concept.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if we use electromagnetic concept or magnetic concept, then the speeds are actually match what we would expect. Is that you know, we've got this if you just use like the right hand rule and electrical engineering and you just look at the rotat the of the galaxies, then it all makes sense. That part. No problem with the part I think I need a little bit more explanation. Maybe not. Is the dark energy side of it? So dark energy. The way I look at it is like if I had some paint and a canvas or this table, and I pour the paint on the table, It's gonna spread out kind of all over the table evenly. That's kind of how I imagine like space time spreading or like the energy spreading out throughout space time to create you know, our reality. So when you explained it, I think you did. I love your plasma globe. By the way, I got to get one of those for my back. When you put your hand on it. I like the idea that you're like, oh, why do the tendrils, why do they all spread out? Like why aren't the tendrils like coming together? It almost look evenly spread out. So I guess what you're saying there is that there's attractive and repulsive forces that happen on these large scales that would cause them, like the kind of paint to spread out of the canvas. Or what is your analysis of why we how dark energy is solved?
Speaker 2: I believe it could be your spirit. Uh, spill the pain the right, spread it over uh, and of course follow the least resistance fast right when you spread. But you know for the plasma ball, because you know at the center of it, that's that's testa coil on the one side of the tesla coil. You know, testa oil is highly electromagnet generated electromagnifield. So when we use a win kip a ball on the top right, so that means it's all the same the like a pole, it's all from started with the same light pole. So that's why you you you're shooting you're shooting. This is called the filament. The filament that is all started with like a pole. So that's why repulsion and since everywhere repulsion, So that's why you were to see each each pushing together eventually almost uniformly in all the directions. Does that make sense to you? You explain to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you remind me of a different thing that you showed where you had like a magnet, right and you put like three poles in it and they pull, they spread out from one another. Oh you have it. Yeah, that was actually the best visual now because.
Speaker 2: Now, oh you think this is a visual better than sho that one. Yes, you know, I have a strong new themium magnets inside and I put it this one inside. You know, I like a collector all the physical souvenirs. But my son told me you shouldn't. You should not the use of this one as an exemple. He said, people would be definitely distracted, but they need I just use it as a holder of a magnet. Okay, so now I have a three. You know, this is just a stainless steel, you know, some kind of steel. It's aself of another magnets. But I try to say how to demonstrate the lack a pole repel. I said, hey, since I have a magnets all on the bottom side, there is the wooden side of the magnets. I hope you can see it's right, yep, And then put another one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they repel.
Speaker 2: Oh you like this one better.
Speaker 1: That That makes a lot of sense to me because then I look at that as like the universe is like, oh no, wonder they repel because you can see they repel more and more and more as they get for like as it kind of expands out.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay, so I may use this one more. Sometimes I use plus my eyes so that hey, that represented the universe. Yeah. So so basically people can understand. So it's so called the dark energy or we caught a dark force just pushing something away from each other, just a magnetic repulsion, right.
Speaker 1: You have to Yeah, No, that's that's good.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: Let me ask, though, then, how do you explain These are two questions I don't think i've seen you explain. Maybe you have. How do you explain mass and inertia? And there's an equivalence principle between the two as well, So how does magnetism alone explain why there's mass at all.
Speaker 2: You ask a great question. Actually that's a mystery about the mass, right, I don't if you think about the origin of a mess right now, under quantum mechanical frame, we solved there was the twenty twelve. But he Higgs Higgs right, Higgs Boson right, So that's try to solving where the mass come from based on the quantum mechanics. Or everything's a single a point particle, So how could the point particle generate a mess?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: So they use called the interact uses a point particle interact with a field that they called it called the Haiggs field. Now my question is does the Haiggs field, How does the Higgs field can interact with a point particle? How could they interact? Use the word interact because the Haiggs field, I believe, if my understanding is correct, it's a neutral field. It's not a magnetic field. Is that right?
Speaker 1: I think that Yeah. Generally, I haven't heard enough explanation of how the Higgs field. My understand is the Higgs field does not adequately explain where all the masks can come from. Now here's where I would push back on you or push back on that and ask you is that I would say, why doesn't the zero point energy just explain it? So you know, you get rid of the Higgs field. Okay, okay, instead of that thermal energy that we've got out there, Let's take that zero point in that vibrational energy that you talked about that can amplify it.
Speaker 2: That's to where the medium. That's exactly that's the I'm called the medium. The medium could be at a zero point right or at the point.
Speaker 3: Yes, the maximums what's giving you mass're the medium interact?
Speaker 2: The medium interact. The modium electron is a magnetic medium, okay, interest is a particle particle.
Speaker 3: What a particle is, oh particle by magnet magnetic particle, So that's why they interact. You have a resistance, I hope I I solving the mystery of a mass, right, That's what it is called. The mass is resistance of motion.
Speaker 2: Right. That means it's a force can changeing motion.
Speaker 1: And that's why there's an equivalence principle between inertia and mass, because when you move around, you're just moving through the resistance of the magnetic moment. If you want to consider that, like you know, the same reason why I can't move my hand through this, like there's repulsion that's occurring there. And that happens even on the small scales, even if I was in outer space, because even in outer space there still is that zero point energy. Even if you remove all the energy from the space region, you're still going to have that inertia, You're still going to have that mass. And this is why I love your theory, because you can literally just set the idea of zero point energy right on top of your theory. It makes a perfect sense.
Speaker 2: That's the media. You cannot you for price of ways that a medium you own to see light, You want to see anything, right, And if.
Speaker 1: It's one more thought is that if anybody or to say, oh they want to challenge it, which I would love for people challenges that. Even Leonard Suskaide was asked about if we remove all this energy, how how can there be something there still? Well, well, how can there be something there? And he goes, yes, there's something there and it's electromagnetic. He says it has charge. And they go, how can that have charge if there's no mass, if there's nothing actually there's no energy or act there, and and that he says, I don't know where it can come from. Well, you just said it. It's there must be a medium and that electromagnetic, and it's.
Speaker 2: The interactive moving particles are magnetic. Two right, they are interacting magnetic.
Speaker 1: So isn't it just a beautiful kind of way to piece everything together? And and I love it also too that you can now explain from your magnetic you on theory all the fundamental forces and we don't need any of them. And the thing that's beautiful about physics is the most simplest. The simplest answers are usually the.
Speaker 2: Best, right, can you? I want your audience to understand how how is it unified? Let's say, do we need a strofs? I want you to explain it because your audience that worthy or understand that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So like this strong nuclear force, why if I take two positively charged or two negatively charged things, if I bring them together, they should repel, right if they get too close to right? So the reason why that is if you imagine their balls, if you imagine it's a ball of charge, a sphere of charge, then yes, they will repel at first, but if they get too close, the sphere is gonna rotate and then you'll have then they'll attract together. Boom. Now you have the strong nuclear force. And then when you describe the weak force. This is the one that I had the hardest time to understand, but when you showed the image it made so much sense. Is that we see this beta decay. We'll see this spontaneous decay where we see electrons get shot out from our nucleus. How can that be possible? Well, it turns out if we slam something in to our our atom, our nucleus, then we we'll see stuff get shot out the other side. So yeah, just conservation of energy. And we're in in this magnetic, this medium all the time, so of course things are interacting all the time. Things are getting hit all the time. So that would explain the weak force as well. And then gravity. You I think that your view of gravity works perfectly well with zero point energy because the zero point energy it is also electromagnetic. And what we're basically just saying is gravity is an electromagnetic force. Your explanation of taking the magnet, let me see if I can use like my phone right, or actually you have the magnets right, If you could do that explanation would be great. Yes, please, this is the one that I loved. Oh you know even when I when you showed this the first time, I didn't even know what was going to happen, which just goes to show that even somebody who's been studying physics, you don't know, Like, that's a very powerful magnet right now, and it can pick up something very very heavy. Right, look at that. But then all you do is folded in half. Right, Yeah, there you go. Perfect?
Speaker 2: So even that tiny ball, yep, yeah, I believe it. I can pick a tub ball together. Oh wow, I cannot pick a three. Okay. So then my question is what do if I folded this one? I'm so happy when I watch you. I know you are you even stop them, stop them your video ask people questions, right, So I said, hey, so these are these are just regular magnetic interaction, right, not nothing serious? What if I folded this one makes senter gravity lower and foot again? Yeah, I believe who uh you know, Patrick a bad David form my for for my traffic this one. And so Terrence, right, Terrence Howard, I said, hey, if I make travel graphy lower, I was trying to.
Speaker 1: And then so yeah, pass intuitive because most people look at that, and they think it's still going to pick the stuff.
Speaker 2: Up I have. Basically, we'll have a stronger magnets closer to that one.
Speaker 1: Right, should be smart stronger, right, but logically you would think it was. But you know, go ahead and do it.
Speaker 2: Almost almost ninety nine percent of people say that one very you. Okay, there's some about to say that. I may not even believable. You know what he's he's he's understanding. So if I do this one I ever thought to think about it? Now, you should have picked up all shoot the balls?
Speaker 1: Mm hm, can't even pick up any of them? Yeah? Can you even pick up a small one? No?
Speaker 2: Right, I hope you can see my small ball? Can you see a small ball?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I can't even pick that up. Wow, incredible.
Speaker 2: What happens is if I failed even.
Speaker 1: More, Yeah, it's gonna get even weaker, right or no, because it can get stronger again after it starts to become long again though, right, Oh, you mean.
Speaker 2: If I unfolded, you're long stronger. But if i'm I mean if I folded food to make it even come pack it.
Speaker 1: So I have two questions on this. So my first one, I guess is what is super conductivity. How do you explain super conductivity because it repels all magnetic fields, right, so how does that work in the context of this theory? And then I also just want to say, I love that because what you explain there. And all the physicists come to me when I say that electricity unifies general relativity and quantum mechanics, and they say, oh, no, gravity is too weak. And even though you look at the terms the actual equations and you realize that electric force and gravity have like the same formations in terms of the equations, it's just the constant that's different. And so people say, oh, why is it weaker? Well, you just explained it because you just folded in half. Now you've got the same amount of masks, but your force just became much much weaker. So thank you for that explanation. But so explain to me super conductivity and how that all fits in the role of.
Speaker 2: This I actually I have an experimented to demonstrate it. Super conductivity is actually just a magnetic phenomenon.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: So right now, where ever, about to try to strive for super room temperature conductivity? Right? Super doesn't doesn't not that means good? Super means you have to be a super cold temperature, right room of temperature conductivity. That's what we really wanted to applic apply. So if if if you allow me, I'm going to just set up. If you take a takeo long you can, you can cut a I'm going to show you. I'm gonna I'm.
Speaker 1: Glad we'll have them ed, no problem.
Speaker 2: Right, So then I'm going to show you what I what I have here. We have a room superconductive room superconductivity too, you know. Yeah, so that's what I try to say. So I have a oh my goodness, you know okay, when you whenever you're dealing with the magnet you know you you said very well everything bawling ball down to magnetism, right, so that's why. So right now let me see if I how can I demonstration that's one to you? H m. I have a six magnets. Can you see that one? Ye? Yep, you can see the megan So I'm must do. I'm gonna just just keep it to keep it the keep it that you're here, you can see that, right, Okay, So now what happens, Oh, what happens is here I have this called the poom graphie graphite. You know, just just type of a graphite given the ships. Let me see if that can make make make any sense to you. Okay, and that's a demonstrator what it is the super room of temperature superconductivity is okay, I'm not sure if if the okay, let's let's let's use this one. I have to take it out otherwise I cannot say, hey, did you see does things of floating?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, can you see it's a floating Yeah, yeah, I can see it.
Speaker 2: You can see that, right, and I can if I have a piece of paper.
Speaker 1: So it's definitely hovering above the top. So why though, is it because of the configuration and the magnets that you put it is what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So so you you do see it's hovering, hovering there right as you can't see it, so so you're know it's harving. So this is exactly what called a room temper youre uh, you know conductions you know, so basically the so called ress remember electric the reason that that we said, hey, if we can reduce electrical resistance, so we can have a constant the consonant the energy never So that's why we we'll have unlimited energy because they never consuming. That's that's a run concept, you know, if you if you think about it, the so called the electricity electricity is oscillation, right, yeah, the oscillation. So work comes to the resistance, you know, the particle oscillation, what comes to reason? You know, when the oscillation, you create a rotational acceleration, right, anglar acceleration, So the resistance is created accelerated as angular momentum, you know, right, So that's there part of the that's part of the resistance come from another part of you know, probably friction over heat, so the particles random bumping each other, right, so when they're alcinating, they could be a little bit of bouncing each other and reduce some energy. So that's why it never it never. There's nothing called the resistant electron motion. That's what definitions we said that electron move on the super super disks. So that's why if you can reduce it, reduce the resistance, it can keep keep on motion. No, that's not the word resistant come from. You know, it's all.
Speaker 1: Because you know, we've seen stuff like.
Speaker 2: Crap.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think of good examples. But oh so like Cooper pairs then, so like what is a Cooper pair? Then if you're saying that it's you know, a local excitation, therefore nothing's actually moving. But we've measured superconductivity and we're seeing these effects. So what actually is done?
Speaker 2: Oh that's where you come come after to magnetism. You remember what they do is they put up cold the temperature. You know what the cold the temporary to temperature can do to water make a water to eyes? Right? What what what the difference between water ice, the crystal item crystal item? Basically you align the negative positive positive crystal grow the crystals is an actually positive? You align them. So what happens you form a magnets So now magnetic force, you're forming a maganeta force. The same thing happens to call the superconductive material the particles and the super cold. What happens super cold basically create the condition just create a condition less friction so that that kind of free rotation now free rotation free. So it's basically all the particles are started lying as a magnet. In every layers there becomes a magnetic particle. So that's why it's a graphite. Have a one layer is layer lay that different layers different lay layup and on bottom is a. It's a wind magnet pole on the bi different layers, different magnepole. So that's why you wered you were suddenly suspended. Oh my godness, I have another I have another evidence to shoe.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if it sounds all like magnet inversion.
Speaker 2: That yes, exactly, magnetic version. That's called the di magnetism. Right, somehow make it becomes a dimagnetic So that's what the colde the temperature you do, so do now the believer code. The temperature truly can make a resistance to zero. The most of the resistance. When you make a particle oscillation, you're consuming accelerating force, consuming to accelerate the particles. Right, Yes, that's part of resistance, of course. I'm a part of is due to heat or something reveals the motion.
Speaker 1: This makes a lot of sense. Remember LK ninety nine with that room temperature superconductor. They had experiments and the big pushback was that it never got to absolute zero resistance, like it was really really really really low but not actually.
Speaker 2: And still still have a similar resistance basically, Yes, I I remember, evenough.
Speaker 1: We're looking at it levitating like we're literally right.
Speaker 2: Levitating just like a just like a superconductive just like a magnetsm floating, right, Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: That would imply that it's something fundamentally they've misunderstood about the concept in general. And that's what you're saying here, is that you know, as you cool it down, the lattice structure of the magnet forms in case.
Speaker 2: Of one form of magnetic a structure.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, that's in place. And so you could see that same thing happening when you do that to any material. And so that's why you might see that, and then you could theoretically, you know, create that same effect at a higher temperature. And this actually makes me think of another question I wanted to lead into, which is do you think we can make like coherent balls of plasma under this theory? So if you're saying everything's magnetism and we can control all the forces, and we've been talking about fusion, why can't I just make a ball of plasma that can float around freely because theoretically I can control all the forces at the fundamental level.
Speaker 2: Sure, this is very similar to anti gravity force, right if you can tell you know gravity? Okay, so I just say in my I give you my results from you all theory. Say gravity is like a magnetic attraction, just magnetism part of attraction, part of magnetism. So if you're watching the the the PbD that the podcast, I use a different language. I said, oh, gravity is the manifestation of magnetism or a summation. Remember summation of electric magnetic body. You know, summation of a mass system when when you when you have a lot of matter mass together, actually you reduce the force. Right, It's not like incream messa. So I use the call the summation or called the research your force of of the magnetic body. You you you made so so basically so the gravity is a magnetics, part of magnetics.
Speaker 1: So just to cancel out any anti gravity would just be uh, you know, a reverse charge or a reverse force going the other direction.
Speaker 2: Since the gravity we saw the attraction only force is a magnetic is part of magnetic But however magnetism has both attraction and the repulsion. Right, so we do able to use you set a manipulated plasma bol COUNTERWD counter gravity counter earth magnetic field. If you just kind of reverse counter control the magnetic field of the platform counter earth attraction man field, you're not that is a floating You could have been repelled at the accelerated when I.
Speaker 1: Go in any direction then, right, like just pretty simply.
Speaker 2: I hope it doesn't justify the u f O phenomena, right you ap phenomena.
Speaker 1: I think people that don't see the connection between the UFO stuff and magnetism, like I just don't know how to help them, because like I can look at the superconductivity, I can just look at like magnetic levitation in general, and it looks just like all these UFO videos flying around exactly same. They got to be using magnetism, right, I believe if.
Speaker 2: They are more advanced than us, or somebody asked me in the in the past, could be in the in the past of human reads. It could be mastered this kind of technology, right, You just need to reverse the magnetic field so then it can can build itself, like what is the pyramid or or something coral? What is the death in the Florida Oral castle or coral cat or something? It is highly them, might be, might be not that complicated. M hm.
Speaker 1: A couple more physics questions for you. So, do you think that the universe is scale invariant? Do you think that we can make an atom at the size of a human like scale it up that way then, because if you're saying that everything is just magnets, like the way you've described everything to me today, I see no reason why you couldn't just make something bigger at the same you know, scale invariant. Everything just tiny little magnets, and then you just add them together make bigger.
Speaker 2: That's what we see in the sum or in some of some some of the giant you know, the oportunity that we're talking about the black hole. What is the six a billion times a mass of a sum, right, which is the is You know what happens with it? You have a launching magnet together, you have a limit. You launched them up. They started to force a reduce, right, to feel the redeals to become the neutual. When you're too much, you know what happens is unstable now unstable, very easily to create what is the ejection? Suddenly the fourth is so weak, right, Suddenly local is instead of attraction, they rotated and then becomes ejection. So that's why that's called the radioactivity. So that's where all the radioactive material has atomic upounding a number greater than eighty six or eighty four. You know, yeah, if you counted everything heavier than that one. So if it becomes radioactive, because unstable. So that's what I try to answer, you do we have a limited I believe once you land together enough probably the very easy way to create uh what is it called the uh what is supernova or something you know exploded and something? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're saying the big energetic events like as we just keep stacking things together.
Speaker 2: It's not like you there the balance a point, right, even.
Speaker 1: In a black hole? They say, so even if we were say okay, we get to this point where it gets so large, we have such a gravitational force that light can't escape. There's these huge like ejections that are.
Speaker 2: Like on the perfectly access to the black holes, right, yeahing radiation To talk about it, you just have a pap, you know. You know, I do not believable we need a black hole, right.
Speaker 1: I know. I was going to ask you that's why, And so it sounds like you know, you're kind of playing. I was gonna ask you're playing both sides here where you're saying, okay, well, you know, I guess you're I think your argument is going to be that it gets so big where it's unstable. Therefore a black hole couldn't really become stable, and therefore they shouldn't exist. Is that where you're getting at? Oh?
Speaker 2: No, not that you have that dipart you know, you know, we know every galaxy or every super giant all particular, they have a certain limit beyond that limit that they create a ceremonuclear reaction. You were, there were some dynamic balance right throughout, something coming back and surround. As to keep repeating this pattern, I try to say, black hole is another it's an about the way missing matter. Yes, it's another about the way missing force. We still have the same force, just instead of a gravitational force, we use a back that the force. Does that make sense to you?
Speaker 1: So we could go ahead, keep on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So if you travel in near center of the galaxy without without a black hole, you still crowd probably want to be burned objects nearby that yes, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: The center of the black the universe, even without a black hole, is going to be a center of the galaxy is going to be a very tumultuous place filled with high energy reactions. Right, yes, So so you think that so you do you don't think that black I guess you're saying that you don't think we need black holes, but they still could be possible. Is that what you're kind of a right?
Speaker 2: Yes? Oh, I want to emphasize the win thing about the black hole. Are you living in Florida or in somewhere else where?
Speaker 1: Do you I love Minnesota or we're in Minnesota?
Speaker 2: Or the weather you use a central time? Have you studied in Florida or have you lived in Florida before? Okay? So what I my analysis to uh to black hole is that if you live in Florida, you go through hurr hurricane season? Have you? Okay? You know That's where I learned something counter into the I'm living at Merry Island. It's the island, so you know the barrier island. Every time hurricane they falls, you to you know, to move somewhere else. Right at the one year, we have a neighbor from Miami. They said, how we are not moving? They came from Miami is more than the central Orlando are right? They said, oh, we've been through this one doesn't matter. Okay. So I said, okay, I will follow you. So I think another moving you know, what happens hurricane comes, before her comes, everything's shaking. After the center of the eye reach them, everything suddenly totally quiet. Have you been through that?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that happens in Minnesota, to the tornadoes. You get to the eye of the tornado and it's just oh.
Speaker 2: Why too, that's a similar phenomenon. So I said, why it is another? Wind is quiet because all the heavy particles, the moistures in the air completely just like spined out, just like what what's your machine? All the words spinned out right, all the closes on the wall in the center is completely empathy. That's what I found. Oh my goodness, the center, I feel like wind is having no wind, no sound, and then no wind. I said, where did the wind go? All the particles the wind particles look on the wall or on the hurricane wall outside of the eye. And also there is no clouds when you look through the eye, no clouds. It feels like it's a complete that fils the peace. Yeah, that's what I have iopt. But that's what happens to black hole. We're called the hole. It's another because black it's not because the gravity is so strong, no particle can no light. I believe that's absent matter or my son given name is card. It's called the void, black hole, black hole, he called a black avoid.
Speaker 1: It's an actual nothingness, right, It's like there's actually just nothing there. That's why we see it as a black void, because the forces everything's pushing pointing around it, just like the eye of the storm, right. You see, if you're in it, you would see nothing. And actually, I I love that theory perfectly, honestly, and I wouldn't be surprised to find out that it's real at the end of the day. And this this makes me think about wormholes as well, Okay, because this is this idea of an Einstein Rosen bridge, which would say, if we make that that black hole, that that space, what's really happening is you are creating a bridge between some point there and some other point anywhere else in the universe, and that if you were actually somehow to be able to go into that, really you're just going through a bridge and that's a shortcut between space and time. Do you you think that's possible given your understanding of black holes and what have you, What are your thoughts on Einstein Rosen bridges?
Speaker 2: Oh, I doubt that I went through. But you know, now I'm thinking about how about the black of void could have that effect? Yeah, could I have? Now you know you may not. You know, so called the black hole is still out in the center right, just a article partly, so you're still flying there, right, If a black avoid, do you still have an ampty space there right, and you still have a force the dragon them, So I'm now the exclude of that possibility.
Speaker 1: I guess way I would look at is if the universe is like I guess hard explaining maybe you know the word for this, but like if I go in one direction in the universe and I just keep going in one direction and I end up back where I was, Like if I just after a while, if you look at it like that, then I would say this point black hole cannot exist, Like there cannot be a singularity that goes to nothing. That must go and open up to something else somewhere else. So like I would argue that every black hole, if one does exist, must have a white hole somewhere else, either in our reality or another.
Speaker 2: It goes through the whole, right, it's first a black hole dragon you're in right to the other side of it called the white hole.
Speaker 1: Let me push your yeah.
Speaker 2: Another one is a yeah.
Speaker 1: So based on what you said here, I see no reason why negative energy couldn't exist, because you're saying that magnetism interacting with the medium is like churning up the ether. It's it's it's pulling energy out of the ether, and then you can polarize it positively or you can polarize your interaction positively or minus. And I would say, okay, if that's the case, then now negative energy would just be depending on how you polarize it.
Speaker 2: If you consider positive charge in negative charge, polarize a different way. I don't know how the nective energy defined, right, you know convention that it defined the energy like that positive a number. Right. However, if you relatively if you you define a different ways, say relatively absolute a zero degree, right, if you define that one, could we could it define some energy right below? It's always so so called the absolutely zero could have could be not not not that case, so then you could have a different definition. I'm not a h excrude or not contromed, but I just just have a salt. You know how we define things.
Speaker 1: So there is Miguel al kubi Ares warp drive metric consistent with your understanding. I mean, if what you're saying is true and we can manipulate magnetic forces like this, I don't see a reason why we couldn't have infinite acceleration to a point where we would see relativistic faster than light travel. What do you think.
Speaker 2: I believe there is no speed limit at the speed of a light. Just speed a light in the cosmic scale is a very very limited finite number. You know. The reason is the Albert Einstein postly it's called the speed of universe, right, based on the light in his conceptual light is the capital. You know, is a particle concept. If a car concept in particle traveling, the fastest way is absent of any resistance. So then assuming vacuumly is completely absent of any any medium, anything's right. So then you could say, hey, if complete today vacuum any resistance and materials in it, that we should have a maximum velocity. So that's that attraction to make make believe there's a limit of speed, the limit of universe. But in one case, we believe that the speed of a light that is just they called the characteristic velocity of the medium.
Speaker 1: Right index, Yes, yes, yes, you can modify the refractive index then, right.
Speaker 2: If you can change it, you can change the density, you can change the strength. So that's why light speed of a light is different even in the air, different than in the water, in in vacuum, or in diamond in glass, right exactly.
Speaker 1: So you do believe then that speed of light is variable.
Speaker 2: I do be speed light is not the ultimate the speed of universe. No, we definitely can faster than speed of light.
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard this term dynamic nuclear orientation?
Speaker 2: If you can't define them, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Basically has to do with manipulating the spin and orbit the spin of electrons so to line them up. So like imagine that a permanent magnet is just a bunch of electrons that are perfectly lined up, kind of like we were talking about before, and that if you can manipulate the each spin of each electron, like at that atomic level, If you could do that, the idea is that you could create a repulsive gravity like that just by changing those around, you could cause your thing to just lift off or move around in any direction. And and to me, the reason why bring it up is it sounds like your theory it's like, okay, well everything is just a dipole magnet.
Speaker 2: Then you're right, you turn turn T off, you can repair, right.
Speaker 1: And then you would use magnetism for that is so that theory that sounds like it could make sense to you.
Speaker 2: I mean it sounds like you have Yeah, that's not the violate anything. I want to make sure before and I want to as a win thing about it. Uh, you know the the connection with electron. We're talking about the electrial monetarging prodict does not exist. Right, I will replace that term because that you are you are means universal fundamental particle means business magnetic particle. Right. Yeah. And you know sometimes my my partner, that's David Garowski, he said that sometimes I said, hey, electron does not exist. He said, why in the later on you you're talking about using electron term. I said, I changed the definition. I said that. Initially I said electron does not exist based on the quantum theory nective charge particle. I said, later on, I use the electron means oh, it's just a magnet. He thinks I'm confusing. So I want to make sure I'm gonna instead of a say electron, I'm going to just you are you? It means a magnet. And another thing I want to emphasize is significance. If the electron does another exist a protoon does not? Only you are magnets. What does that mean? That means current atomic model that's called a propussion motion model would not be true. What that means? That means entire quantum mechanics builded on top of this nucleus with election clouds or electron orbitals should not be should not be there. There's no free rotating electron in the clouds or whatever whatsoever, so that entire model will be out. That means, I hate to say them, some certain my colleagues that the teaching quantum mechanics for almost half of the life. They will say, are you telling me I'm a light my sting to the whole career. It's a difficult subject.
Speaker 1: Well, you're not. You're arguing conceptually though right from an experience. You're not arguing that the experiments that we've seen around quantum mechanics are flawing. You're saying that we have to look at it through a different lens.
Speaker 2: It's not this lens of different things. A couple of cass Yeah.
Speaker 1: Different interpretation of it and that, and I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I mean, to me, that's what science is all about. It's about building on previous theories. I mean science has pretty much always been wrong and then improved over history. So I actually look up to the fact that you are bold enough to say stuff like that, like, hey, look, I'm saying quantum mechanics is wrong. You know, like in generally in academia, people are too afraid to do that because we've got this gate keep kept peer review process. And if you don't, if you go against the grain, then you are get shunned by your your colleagues. So thank you for being brave enough to say that. There's a few more there's a few more last questions on it there, I think are pretty quick is what about phase conjugation? So there was this, uh I think he was a lieutenant Colonel Tom Bearden back in like the eighties, was talking about this idea of phase conjugation, which you take your waves and they perfectly overlap. You can either create amplification so interfering patterns, so either an amplification effect or a cancelation effect. Right, destructive, destructive? Now imagine that I did a destructive event. So I like to use this rubber band analogy. So let's say I take my waves and I have them cancel each other out perfectly, so they're perfectly in phase or out of phase one hundred and eighty degrees out of phase one another, and I say, okay, I'm gonna use one let's say one unit of amplify or amplitude on each and then I increase it to two units each. I would say, okay. Standard physics would say, both sides are equalizing out. So there's no net force in any direction here. If I increase it to three times, there's still no net force in either direction. If I keep pulling on, it's gonna rip, it's gonna snap.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So the question here is I'm pulling on both sides. Standard physics says there's no net force, no net Yeah, but why is the rubber banding about to break?
Speaker 2: Then, you know, would stand out of phasically saying no net force. A references to the center of the mass. You are talking about it now, you are talking about it. That's the defamation part, the internal forces, you know. Now we come to now the talking about it in the trade I read it a body. You know that, right, So now we're talking about the trade. The materials, as an Elaska material have a defamation, have a local point that different the stress string. So that's why even though balanced, however, the internal if you cut it, if you look at the cross sectional stress inside the rubber band, it's an increase.
Speaker 1: Let me put this because I want to put in context. Now, imagine that I'm taking two photons, two packets waves of light and I'm doing and I'm having them cancel each other out. What's happening there? If I have them completely out of phase one another, and I have destructive interference occurring? What would you say I'm doing physically to reality there? What's occurring is is there nothing happening.
Speaker 2: If two full time? We're talking about that too too, like a wave. If like a wave you're talking about they say destructive coherence. So that means when they meet meeting and then you do not see any any wave motion right peak and valleys, they are canceleding each other, just like a steel what perfect colm whether in the located surface of the pond, right, perfect steel? Yeah? That that that's that's the one. It's very rare happened, right. However, yeah, if they are constructive constructive, so now you have double you see double amplitude, right, and you will see this call a wave in interference pattern.
Speaker 1: Constructing possible because if that's just two waves of light, then I imagine what I just described there is if it's going to be constructive, would see a bright amplification of light destructive? I imagine it would just disappear. Does that make any sense?
Speaker 2: Actually, actually you just mentioned about it. That's one mystery.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: In the abasilid experiment, we see light, light across there, right, light that goes through we see in the ferum patter this said, what what happens if we were all observe the light from the other side, when we all observed this, suddenly this said that the pattern disappeared. Remember that that that episode? Remember that one, right? You know how they observe light, they shining another light opposud the direction. You know what happens in the interaction of the cancel each time either is a great the original interference pattern. I'm sorry I I probably distracted you, but you reminded me. Yeah, that that's another mystery. When they say that we all observe it. We measured this suddenly way it becomes a part of what is it? Yeah, we would disappeared right because.
Speaker 1: The article, I guess what I was getting at was trying to figure out if there might be a connection between these electromagnetic waves we tall light and potentially some and the disturbance causing some sort of gravitational effect or some sort of second order effect where And that's kind of what I was getting at, because like I'm pointing out with the robber bands, like okay, you have the the waves cancel each other out, but it's not really that there's nothing there. There's still this disturbance in the medium stress and if that material is under stress, then maybe that stresses gravity or some other you know, second order effect that might be occurring there. And I just thought that kind of pieced together what we were talking about with respect to magnetism and then this you know medium that might be out there. Do you think have you ever heard of one electron theory? How many electrons? Do you think?
Speaker 2: Oh? I believe maybe ten years ago or maybe certain years ago, I watched a move when when field is that a European is someone lead physicism presented that.
Speaker 1: If there is this energy out there, whatever this you know that we're talking about here, that this idea of why does there have to be more than just one like maybe all of space and time is kind of an illusion, and then there's just it's really just one electron and it's everywhere. At the same time, I just wanted to get your opinions on that type of idea and the framework of you on theory.
Speaker 2: I saw that, you know, the particle based on our daily daily experience, right, the particle is just like a one piece of materials, And when electron to explain an entire universe electro phenomena, it's a little bit a stretch for me.
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 2: What do you say?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like the idea, but I guess to me it depends on For me, it would have to be that space and time is an illusion. But I guess I already believe that.
Speaker 2: So Okay, if.
Speaker 1: You take a very hard line approach to general relativity and you say that we're all in our own little reference frame all the time, like all in our own little bubble, then how big or small does that bubble have to be? It could theoretically be infinitely small, So maybe everything really is the same, and it's all been broken out of some equilibrium. We all come from one tiny little point or something like that. So I kind of like that idea. But the last thought I had on you is is another one that it starts to get in the more esoteric or the fringe aspects of physics, which is, what do you think about the holographic principle or what do you think about you know, the nature of our reality in general and time?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, at at least in the area i'm a study, I do not feels that there's a true need for that theory. So basically, use uan theory. Magnetum can explain everything, all the mysteries that we have, at least I can collect. I also, you can't expect, so I do not feel the needs for that one. So if there's no needs for that one, so I would leave it as a other physis has led them to imagine. All right, I just leave it out for now.
Speaker 1: Well, uh, doctor, you thank you so much for your time. I'll go ahead and give you a moment to just shout out any of the projects or anything that you're working on, or any other colleagues that you want. But thank you very much for joining me.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, okay, I hope you have my presentation. If you can turn to the very last page and the second and last page, if you can open open the power point file, I send it to you and I will say so. When is my name of whiping you. I'm the founder of a universal particle theory. I call the U R theory of everything and try to interpret the entire universe use one particle, win fundamental force and the wind field win universe and simpler to explain that one.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And also I want the technology my If you're looking for additional information, you can look at the website calla a Neighbor's Choice dot com.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: That's my partner. He's the host of the a A A Neighbor Choice dot com website and of the podcast and also readio with you, and I'm his a co host for the for the part of the that show is called the Science and the U Program.
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: I know I'll be checking it out. And thank you everybody for watching another episode of Hard Trews podcast. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you learn from new physics till next time, later, everybody