Speaker 1: It's seven o six there fifty five kirc DE talk station, not accounting for the four and a half minute delay we've got here on the fifty five. We're sure with tell me four Congress and brad winstrip not retired, but show's got you labeled as civilian brad winstrip on the rundowns, Gillian brad Winstrip. Good to have you back in the show, my dear friend. Always a pleasure. I certainly appreciate you taking the effort to sit across from in the studio as opposed to converse on the telephone. It does make it more interesting and more engaging. And yes we have this sound bite Donald or Arnold Tcharzenegger. Nobody cares if you smoke a joint, unless, of course, you're in charge of daycare facilities where you are caring for infants. It's a sad, sad story. I know you heard it when you were coming in here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, Brian, what was amazing is the traffic stop. Yes, you know where there's the gummy bears, there's the roach clips or whatever. You could smell the marijuana, but it's just a traffic stop. What are we doing?
Speaker 1: Well? Apparently she was engaging in some sort of you know, speeding or weaving, or it was a traffic violation that led to the discovery of the various marijuana products in her possession, and presumably I don't know if the cop let her go, or maybe I don't know if she was displaying signs of impairment. But anyway, we'll let the lawsuit play out. But I know you had mentioned that coming in. It's like, man, you put so much faith in, so much confidence in the daycare workers that are looking after your children, and you're left with this giant, looming question mark hanging in over you.
Speaker 3: Yeah you really are anyhow, Yeah, sad.
Speaker 1: Well, let's start with how you've been, how things going in your life before we dive onto topics. I know you wanted to talk about the late congresswoman you know, I love, I know you had a lot of respect for her. But just give us quick oversight of how things are going in your world. They're going okay.
Speaker 2: You know, I got appointed to the President's Intelligence Advisory Board, and as the President said, our role is to restore the integrity of the intelligence community. Along with some of the people I think he's appointed to lead the intelligence agencies like Cash Hotel in John Radcliffe, who I you know, am friends with and so grateful to see them in these positions. So that we've had our first meeting, and that's about all we can say about what we do.
Speaker 3: Security clearance.
Speaker 2: I did get my security back, so yeah, back from the congressional security clearance, which is of course interesting. I think I think even getting clearance through Congress there should be some betting, as we learned with some people on the Intelligence Committee over the years, such as Eric Wallwell perhaps but that that isn't the case.
Speaker 3: But for this we go through the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Was what was helpful to me is a lot of the information was still in there from when I get my military clearance. So you know, they ask everything. You know, who knew you when you lived at the house when you were five years old. Fortunately some of those friends are still alive.
Speaker 3: Right, and they do interview them.
Speaker 1: They yeah, they contact them, and you spend a lot of time with wind Strip and what's he like and you know, is he easy nour? Has he ever been a member of the Communist Party?
Speaker 2: That kind of well that question isn't in there. It should be, but it probably did used to be So I'm doing that and some consulting, and I haven't really even put anything out, but I've had some things come my way, and you know, plan to be working and things national security, bioscience, biotech, biothreats, things along that line, and then obviously health supply chain and injury energy. Those are the things I want to do, Brian, because of the things I was working on in Congress, and I.
Speaker 3: Think it'll be fun to do it on the outside.
Speaker 1: Well, it'd be nice to make more money doing the same thing and setting your own agenda in hours.
Speaker 3: And see exactly as schedule is. I'm with.
Speaker 1: The family is important. I know that's one of the reasons why you didn't run for reelection. Just kids get old quickly, don't they They do. And I love waking up at home. I like that I can put my suitcase away once in a while, which I didn't do for twelve years, and I listen. I have no regrets in serving in Congress. People say, was it the chaos. It's like I've been to war. I can handle chaos, you know, let it roll off of you. Just how do you manage it.
Speaker 3: And move on?
Speaker 2: You engage in it sometimes, but don't let it bring you down every second of every day.
Speaker 1: Well, real quick, you don't have to elaborator, because I know again you wanted to talk about me a lot. But having that security clearance revoked, Donald Trump's revoked a lot of security clearances, what does that mean for the like Hillary Clinton's had her security clearance revoked? She had it up until yesterday or whatever. What does it mean for her to have it and what is she now deprived of that she otherwise would have had access to?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, that's that's interesting. I guess that you don't just get cut off or because maybe it's another thing that reminds people that they are to adhere to the rules of having a clearance about things that you know, et cetera. But in the privilege, there's no doubt about it. And so a lot of people that have been in high levels I think formally, what you what you wanted to have happen is someone who was the head of the CIA and you get a new administration, a new head of the CIA in a happier time. Couldn't the former CIA director want to engage with the current CIA director on issues that would only make sense?
Speaker 3: Right? Yeah? And I noticed that. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think the Director Burns of the CIA was on that list. And if you remember you saw him in the transition with John Ratcliffe, say, for example, with COVID, he said, actually, John Ratcliffe, we have more information and we are leaning towards the lab link theory. That is good to have that kind of a baton a handoff in that regard. My personal feeling is that Director Burns wanted to do it sooner, but I think it would have been frowned upon by his boss.
Speaker 1: How about that. I never have understood the desire to hide that information from amer the American public. It just sort of suggests something nefarious, the relationship between the powers that be and the Chinese Communist Party officials who unleash this horror upon the world. Why would you want to protect them if all the evidence points to the lab. What possible gain can you get from giving the public the truth? I mean, more scrutiny should be brought to bear on these types of labs. More scrutiny should be brought to bear on the type of research that was being done. More questions need to be asked about why are we doing this in the first place when certainly it is conceivable and oh look could happened that these things might be unleashed on the world, and something even far more deadly could be unleashed.
Speaker 2: Well, I think the Biden administration, for a variety of reasons, felt that it would be bad diplomacy to be going after China and blaming them for bad diplomacy. Yeah, yeah, great or hard on diplomacy, I don't know. And I did read an article recently where it's a precedent that had been set maybe about one hundred years ago, but it had been set well maybe fifty years ago, where that was the attitude. It's like, well, don't go after him on this because we got to talk to him about that.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, that's all fine, But it also leads to wild speculation that, you know, maybe China's got the goods on people and that they are being threatened, like we're going to release this information of the world, like, for example, hunter Biden's ties to the Chinese Communist Party and some of those other shenanigans. We the Chinese intelligence operations know exactly what he was doing here as well as in Ukraine. And I'm to hold this out over a threat to you if you tell anybody that we invented this virus in the Muhan Institute of Virology, then we're going to let the world know about what's been going on behind the scenes with your family, your family members, all the LLCs and the layers of corruption and all those suspicious activity reports that the IRS didn't bother investigating, even though the average American would have been investigated. How's that for a threat. Well, I think that's a reasonable thing to make. That's called being compromised. Yeah, and look, we certainly saw many things with Hunter, for sure. Clearly, you know when the President made his final speech, he said Donald Trump is going to be strapped and the country's going to be run by oligarchs. Well, that may be that he's engaging with oligarchs, if you will, but they're American oligarchs, as opposed to some of the oligarchs that the Biden family seemed to have relationships with. Yeah, we pick and choose the oligarchs that we're willing to work with and the ones that we condemn. Russia oligarch's bad, Chinese oligarchs good, apparently, and we can go around the world. Nobody has a regime or the them in liberty as the way the United States has, so you're always having to compromise with your the American core values. When you are engaging in trade and relationships with other countries, we just pick and choose the winners and losers. I've been mentioning this a lot of late. How is it if the full of the fall of the Soviet Union, we didn't just engage Russia and try to establish, you know, trade relations with them. They got stuff we want. I'm sure we had stuff that they want, like blue jeans for example. You know, we could have had a good relationship with them which was stabilized and the concerns for the European Union that Russia was trying to would overrun them down the road. Instead we turned it into another Cold War. Now, look what's going on. Why when we embrace since the Nixon you know, engaged in in normalization of trade with China. We embraced the ultimate enemy of the United States of America, the Chinese Communist Party, And we continue to embrace them and prop up their business and their industry.
Speaker 3: And they have grown.
Speaker 2: I mean that they're certainly because even where they change their rules kind of like Russia did, where you can stay in charge for longer, and President Chi gets yet another term and probably another term, and so it becomes an entirely different situation than what it was in what nineteen seventy two with Nixon. Maybe that was a mistake. I think people can look back on that and say, maybe we went a little too far. I think we have and we have gone too far. We certainly have gone too far from the standpoint of turning so much manufacturing over to China, because we used to complain that, well, they're doing slave labor, we can't do business with them.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 2: Now we just opened it up and that's okay. Why because of the almighty dollar and they're still doing slave labor. But the reason is multinational corporations can get cheap labor and not have to worry about OSHA pollution, environmental studies, and pay people ten cents an hour to get products manufactured when we have to, okay, pay union wages, deal with collective bargaining agreements, deal with OSHA, deal with environmental regulations. It just makes it too expensive to do business here, so go to China. And the threat is great on America. The fact that we rely on China for our pharmaceuticals, even our battlefield medicines. How did we get here? And I think that this administration is obviously looking at all of that. So we got to turn this around because we got to be the United States of America. We got to have manufacturing here. The Biden administration was talking about increase in corporate Texas. That is what sends people over to.
Speaker 3: You very much.
Speaker 1: We'll just use that as an exclamation point as we end this segment and move on. We will get his thoughts and comments about the late Utah Representative Meal Love, apparently an outstanding woman in our own right. Congressman Weinster was able to work with her. But we'll also talk about tariffs. Hey, Johnson and Johnson look like they're going to be moving some manufacturing facilities here in the United States, one of the victories of the Trump administration so far. But as first up, Zimmer Heating and air Conditioning for all your heating and air conditioning needs. And I suppose we've moved on into more focus on air conditioning, but regardless, a cool carrier comfort system is the thing to go with. They make an outstanding unit. Zimmer, of course is an authorized sell of and installer of carrier systems as well as you know, repair for literally any kind of HVAC system, whatever you've got. They're going to take great carry your customer services outstanding and get around more than three general or three generations and well over seventy five years. But the cool Carrier Comfort Rebate save up to fifteen hundred and fifty bucks on a new carrier comfort system from Zimmer Heating and Cooling. Great opportunity to save some money on an out standing unit, so take advantage of it while it lasts up to fifteen hundred and fifty bucks. Give Chris Zimmer a call five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three. That's five to two one ninety eight ninety three. You can schedule appointment online. Learn more about the company and all of the things that they can do for your home. Go Zimmer dot com.
Speaker 2: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 3: Pickleball is on the Genline weather forecast.
Speaker 1: Just going to be a cloudy day to day hit or miss light showers fifty one, the high over nadle of thirty five Tomorrow partley cloudy, dry fifty four Or got a little rain late late in the day Wednesday with a higher a little thirty three overnight opening day looking great, dry conditions, mostly clouds with the highest sixty two forty four.
Speaker 3: Our time for traffic from.
Speaker 4: The ucl tram Think Center for National Doctor's Day, we honor you see health physicians who are leading breakthroughs from better Tomorrow's learn more at u sehealth dot com.
Speaker 3: Sap Bend seventy one continues.
Speaker 4: To look good for your Tuesday morning commute, currently under twenty minutes between Field Zerle and downtown North Bend Forth seventy one.
Speaker 3: Not all that bad either.
Speaker 4: John's beginning to get a little bit heavier right side of the bridge, Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR see the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven twenty one fifty five KRCD talk Station Brent Thomas with brad winstrip Civilian brad winstrip Buck, given his years in Congress, has accessed all kinds of fun information that he can't even say out loud. Let's pivot over to Congressman Mia Love who recently passed away. Geoblastoma and just a horrific form of cancer, very very aggressive, and that's one of the reasons that I helped the cure starts now because they focus on pediatric brain cancer and they've been working on that for years, and it's just a fantastic organization. And you know, people are getting they're living a lot longer based upon some of the advancements in cancer treatments. Just really exciting cancer treatments out there. And sadly she succumbed to geoblastoma the other day. But you worked with her.
Speaker 2: I did work with her in Congress, and she was an amazing lady in many many ways. Her life story is amazing and should be recognized for what it is and what she felt about America. So her family their Haitian immigrants. She grew up in New York and then moved to Utah, and there she became part of the Mormon Church. But in two thousand and three in Saratoga, Saratoga Springs, I believe it is, she became a councilwoman, then became mayor in twenty ten. But in twenty twelve is when she became noticed nationally because she spoke at the Republican Convention and her speech. I remember sitting at home watching this thing, and I thought, who is this lady? She was dynamic. She's got all the right ideas about America and what America can be and is. Then she runs for Congress and she won two terms in a very tough, tough district. She was the first black Republican woman in Congress.
Speaker 1: And you know what, there would have been a black Republican woman elected in Congress a long long time ago. Sadly, there just aren't enough black Republican women. I believe that's changed. There had been black women elected to Congress on the Democrats side for a long time, had black senators, We've had black mayors, and it's just maybe down the road this would be a more common occurrence. We need more black people in the Republican Party because it's going to better serve the black community.
Speaker 3: I'm convinced. Yeah, and there's no doubt about it. I like her.
Speaker 2: I think it's happening. I mean I see it locally here in Hamilton County. I definitely do, and I think throughout there's a lot of more people that are just like enough already quit telling me I'm a victim of something. And that was her approach, that America is the place for opportunity, and she talks about this, she wrote a wonderful piece in her dying days, and she said, it's not to say goodbye, but to say thank you. To say thank you to America. She said her parents came here with ten dollars in their pocket, and they learned on They learned to be self reliant. That was the way to go, and not sit back and say I'm deserving of something just because I am or because of how I look. And she was taught early early age to love this country. And she says it, I loved it warts and all, and that she had a role to play in the nature's nation's future. And you know what she did that, Brian, She did it.
Speaker 3: She said.
Speaker 2: You know, when tough times came, her family didn't look to way Washington. They looked within and drove on self alliance and just she said, the America that she knows deserves trusted leaders. And that is where we are today, and we need more of that. And I believe we have many. We really do have many, that's my personal experience in Congress, but not enough. And that's the problem. And not only elected trusted leaders, that's the problem too. We can get into what's going on in the agencies, and I am so glad with what's happening with dose because there are just so many people doing the farious things all the time, and they probably have gotten away with it for decades. And we saw a lot of that when we did our COVID report. You just look at what was going on in the agencies where hey, well we're going to take things off our official email and put them over here so that the public can't know about it. But guess what we found it anyway, But this stuff has probably been going on for a long time. So when we get into what she talks about having trusted leadership, and it's beyond the elected officials, it's all of those that are serving in government. And I think that mea love would agree that our agencies need to be constructed like the military. And in the military, you either get promoted or you're out. And guess who's term limited the people in the military. You know, you reach a point where there's a mandatory retirement, that's it. You don't get to be there forever and ever and ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, and you also have to reenlist if you plan on sticking around more with Congressman Winster, we'll dive into some of the dough issues after this footwork for QC Kinetics. If you're dealing with pain, the knee pain, joint pain, hit pain, the Arthuraius pain. You've been going to the doctor. Your doctor's talking about surgery. You don't want to do surgery. However, you got your life being impacted by the chronic pain. You can't sleep very well, you walk it out of bed in the morning, stuff, day to day movements, average kind of run of the mill stuff. Then there's that surgery, the uncertainty that goes along with it, and the pain that goes along with it, and maybe just doing things you miss. You just miss picking up your grandkids, walking around, golfing, jogging. If any of that sounds familiar to you, and you have talked to your doctor about maybe going through surgery, you probably should call he actually should call QC Kinetics because there may be relief for you, and they will explain the treatment process to you, and you'll be able to determine whether or not you're a good candidate for this regenerative medicine. Taking the natural healing product prettise from your body and putting them exactly where the pain is, providing tens of thousands of people across this country lasting pain relief with no drugs, no surgery, and really no downtime. So it's a free consultation. Why not find out if it's right for you? Five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine one more time five one three eight four seven zero.
Speaker 3: Zero one nine fifty five KRC. What's up everyone, It's Greg Rosenthal, Jan and I says.
Speaker 1: They describe it as hit or miss, light, showers, clouds, and high up fifty one over Nagle with thirty five with clouds, partly cloudy tomorrow with the highest fifty four but dry late late brain possible. Otherwise it's mostly cloudy over night out of thirty three in an opening day dry yay, mostly cloudy and high sixty two perfect for baseball forty four right now traffic.
Speaker 4: Time from the UC Health Triumphic Center Front National Doctors Day Sunday, we honor the UC Health physicians who are leading breakthroughs for better Tomorrow's learn more at ucehealth dot com. Northbound seventy five brink vis just before Buttermilk towards Dixie. I'm looking for a problem in between that sload traffic usually goes to Kyle's South Pound seventy five. That's doing fine through Lachlan. Same for southbound seventy one. Had fight for shocking ram Hunt fifty five. Krc the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven thirty one pick about KRCD talk station in studio. Brad Winster, someone who is eminated familiar with the of course the COVID. You were on that COVID committee released that amazing paper which revealed the truth about it. But also you're eminently familiar with the World Health Organization, and I know you knew quite a few things about it, which my understanding is it they support terrorist organizations like a mass Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, here's an organization that ideally, and I've said this now for the last several years, especially since COVID, it's an organization that should be there for the benefit all of humankind, you know, apolitical, just there to benefit people everywhere. Well, you know what we're seeing recently is they're now coming out with statements really condemning Israel for their attacks on so called hospitals. And I'm putting my quotes up because what's happened with these hospitals, which.
Speaker 3: You mean the terrorists headquarters. Yeah, in Gaza, Yeah, exactly calling it a hospital.
Speaker 1: You know, if it walks like a duck and it talks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck, it's a duck.
Speaker 3: It's not a hospital. It's a headquarters for terrorists. Yeah.
Speaker 2: They may be saying, you know, you can take care of some patients on the upper floor, but we've got everything else. You know, we've got everything else, and we're in charge. And they're using it for their command and control. And it's pretty well documented that's taking place. And for the World Health Organization to come out and and really give condemnation to this, you know, I understand we don't bomb hospitals. We should not be bombing hospitals. Russia has in Ukraine and you know, uh, and that's a problem. But here the Israel's using it. The Hamas people are using this in Gaza for their command and control and to launch their attacks and to house soldiers and ammunition and everything else. What do you do in war? You go after their ammunition, the enemy's ammunition. That's where they're putting it. So what's to be expected. That's what the who should say, they should be condemning hamas using, we're using hospitals in this way. But see that this is the whole problem, you know, with the WHO. We revealed it during during COVID. As long as they're under control of the UN, and the UN has people countries like China having great control over the narrative, we have a problem here. And if the WHO were to separate themselves from the UN, they might have a chance. And so, of course Trump wins the election. And you know, as I was telling you off air, I went over and met with Ted Rose to discuss the role of the WHO during COVID and what actually happened. And you know, I told him the Chinese are saying the WHO reports said this came from nature, and he said.
Speaker 3: No, we did not.
Speaker 2: They put our name to it because they let us in finally at the end. But that's not our report, that's their reporter said, you need to be saying that more publicly. But they don't do it because China is controlling the narrative. They contribute a lot of money so that they can control the narrative. And that's that's the problem. And I agree with Donald Trump, if that's going to be the way it operates, we're out of here. And he did it before. But if Joe Biden put it right back, put us right back in the game. And honestly, if the WHO can contribute to what we do, what we do as a country as far as data and surveillance and things like that around the world, then fantastic. But what I told doctor Ted Rose, because he came to me right before Trump went back in and he's like, what's going to happen. I said, well, he's probably going to cut the funding to WHO again and we're going to get out. And I said, look, my responsibility is to the American people. What we were doing with our pandemic was not just to look for bad things that were done, but what was done right and what can be done better in the future. And aligning ourselves and relying or depending on the WHO is not the way to go. We have to do things ourselves. We have to be able to manage things ourselves. My responsibilities protect the American people from the next pandemic. And if China is controlling what we're counting on, then that's not good for us.
Speaker 1: Amen, let's Pausebile, bring Congress once you're back. First call on electric twenty percent off this service upgrade. It's a great opportunity to save a lot of money on a service upgrade. Let keep using the electric vehicle charger in your home as an illustration of why you might need one, But there are other reasons you need a service upgrade, and call on recognizing that the code change is last spring have dramatically increased the price of a service upgrade. Well, they're going to knock twenty percent off. This is the power up your home sale. All the way through the end of April. You have an opportunity to save twenty percent off the service upgrade. And that's up to four hundred amps above or below ground residential single family service extending to break or panel and main service upgrades only, so just in time for well the upgrade and tax season. If it matters. I love saving money and I love Colin Electric. They've done great work at my home. So if you don't need the service upgrade, but you do need a great group of electricians, Andrew Cullen has this at assembled.
Speaker 3: That team.
Speaker 1: They have an A plus with a better business bureau locally unoperated since nineteen ninety nine. So now until the end of April, twenty percent off the service upgrade. Take advantage of that T five one three two two seven four one one two five one three two two seven four one one two Cullenelectric Cincinnati dot com.
Speaker 2: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio Station.
Speaker 3: Jenna. I first one to weather forecasts.
Speaker 1: What they're calling well hitter miss rain today, mostly cloudy day fifty one, overnight low of thirty five, clouds dotty tomorrow but dry and a high a fifty four, A little bit of rain over Wednesday night thirty three and opening day, It's going to be a dry day, mostly clouding with the highest sixty two forty five right now.
Speaker 3: Traffic time from the u S.
Speaker 4: Health Traffic Center friend NASOP Doctors Day Sunday, we honor the u SEE Health physicians who are leading breakthroughs for BETA. Tomorrow's learn more at u S Health dot com. Northbound seventy five break byes just before button up towards Dixie. I'm looking for a problem in between that fload traffic usually go those to kyles southbound seventy five.
Speaker 3: That's doing fine.
Speaker 4: Three Lachlan saying for southbound seventy one had Feiffer Chuck Ingram Hunt fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 3: Iffy About PERCD talk station.
Speaker 1: Brian Thomas was former congressman Prefensor Penstudio.
Speaker 3: Keep wanting to call you Congressman.
Speaker 2: I think people still do, Brian. It's like when you were a secretary. People still refer you to it, well, secretary, judge the president. Yeah, he's on the program every Wednesday. He hasn't been a judge for decades. I think you still call him judge. You still call former president's president. So congressman, anyhow, moved on to other things in life. You have, I real quick your observations of the current state of politics. I regularly refer to the Democrats running around defending the indefensible. They're burning up tessels because Elon Musk is cutting fraud, waste and abuse out of government. I'm sorry, my mind cannot undergrasp and understand that, you know, the destruction of something that they used to embrace, this whole thing that's going to save the GLO.
Speaker 3: There's no emissions.
Speaker 1: You need to buy a Tesla, thank God for Elon Musk immediately turns into this is an object of disdain. It's a nazimobile and you're destroying private property because you don't like what Elon Musk is doing when he's only trying to save so many programs from themselves. That if you work for a living and your taxpayer dollars are being used to fund outlandish and outrageous programs through USAID or maybe even democratic causes, funding non governmental organizations that are operating and working against you. That's not why I'm working. That's not something that's good for the entire American people. So he's exposing it. He's revealing the incompetence of the people at Social Security, for example, for not getting rid of all of these but will be dead people from the ranks. That seems like an easy job. Listen, if you're over one hundred and twenty years old and you're on the rolls, No, you're not on the rolls anymore. Come up a switch. It's done and over with. Well, and yet AOC and Bernie Sanders seem to be the voice of the party.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're out there out caravanning and I guess getting large crowds. I don't know you mentioned social Security. I love the President Trump and the I R S just promoted the two gentlemen that were the whistleblowers on Hunter Biden's irs tax problems and who stood by it but were dragged through the mud by the Democrat Party and the media. And now they've been promoted appropriately because you know why, they know how to do their job. They did the right thing. They did the right thing. That's how you should get promoted, not by carrying the weight of a political party so that you can drown illegal behavior by someone in that party. But you know, you talk about AOC and Bernie Sanders out there, you are we dreaming this?
Speaker 3: Brian?
Speaker 2: I mean, I know, you know, people our age are like, what in the world that this is. These are leading voices in America in any of our political parties except for the Communist Party or a socialist party. But now they really represent the Democrat Party. They're not flag waivers. And I will tell you this. I have a neighbor, very friendly lady, and I know she's a Democrat, and she's always kind to me. She said, she told me one day, thank you for being normal. But you know she's got the Harris sign in her yard and still had her American flag flying. And I told her, you know, I said, you know what, I have a flag that I got from Pelosi during the inauguration.
Speaker 3: I'm going to give that.
Speaker 2: To you because you still fly the American flag, but most of the party doesn't anymore. That was the only home that I can recall seeing, and I was looking for anyone who had a Haris sign and the American flag.
Speaker 1: Well, the left so thoroughly demonized the American flag as some symbol of right wing conservatism. No, it stands for the freedoms and liberties that this country, you know, was founded upon. It stands for the Bill of Rights in the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence. It stands for your ability to be a democrat, your right you can be a communist if you want. In a free country, you can exercise those rights, you can speak out loud about them. It's a unifying symbol of freedom, freedoms for all people, of all stripes and characters and sexualities.
Speaker 2: It's never stood for one political party. It has stood for our constitution and the values and virtues that come within that constitution.
Speaker 1: Well, something really sinister going on in the world of social media, and that made this observation many times even commonanty off air. You know, it's easy for outside forces that want to undermine the unifying reality that a flag should be, that that we all used to be able to proudly stand beneath the flag and salute it regardless of our political strife, because we were allowed to be who we want to be and exercise our political rights. That's been eradicated to a large degree. And I think it's easy for outside influencers like TikTok, Chinese Communis Party, North Korea, any of our other enemies to stir that potted division and create in the hearts and minds of at least in this particular case, the Left, that the American flag is somehow in some way evil.
Speaker 2: And within our educational system, oh god, you know, it was standard protocol, understood, no problem. Everyone in America would agree that it's a good thing for the kids in school to stand up and recite the pledge of allegiance as you begin each day in the classroom. Things things have gone in the wrong direction. I hope we can start bringing it back because people need to understand more and more the benefits of America that we were talking about with MEA Love talked about the great place that America is based on what that flag stands for.
Speaker 1: Liberty for all, operative word liberty, operative words, liberty and all, not just me, not just that person over there, Liberty for all. That was a point of salute in the American flag and saying the pledge. We've got one more with Congressman Windster. Then we'll get the inside scoop with Bright Partners. Today Tech editor column made on your ferns to talk about musk derangement syndrome. He's living rent free and everybody's head now too, and the Daniel Davis deep dives stick around. First word for my friend Peter Shaveria Kelerwilliams Seven Hills again the only real estate agent and team I would ever consider hiring if I was buying or selling a home. And it is a competitive market out there, and they want to ensure that you land your dream home. So when you're working with the Sabrie Group as a buyer, qualified clients can leverage what they call the cash to Keys program, which will allow you to write a cash offer which will often does lead to a lower price. In better terms, sellers love cash offers. You walk in with the bag of cash. Effectively, they're like, I don't have to wait around, No financing contingencies, nothing like that.
Speaker 3: No you don't.
Speaker 1: That's what it's all about with Peter schbia Kellerwilliams seven Hills guarantee you that five star experience that they are known for and providing great value as your real estate agent. So to learn more about the Saber Group, got a seven zero eight three thousand. Com Google the SBRI group or search engines shubbery c chab r I s and you can't remember the website. The phone number, of course the same as the website five one three, seven zero eight three.
Speaker 2: Thousand, fifty five KRC are you the breadwinner?
Speaker 1: Five John nine says we're gonna have some hitting this ring today. Light rain though clouds all day, fifty one, cloudy overnight as well, just a little chance of rain thirty five for the low, partly cloudy, dry, and fifty four Tomorrow. It's light chance of overnight rain Wednesday for thirty three. In their for opening day, beautiful day highest sixty two, cloudy sky and dry conditions forty five right now.
Speaker 4: Traffic tips from the UCL Tramping Center for National Doctor's Day Sunday, we all earned the UC Health physicians who are leading breakthroughs for better Tomorrow's learn more at you See how dot com. Quite a few slow spots on the highways now north Pound fourth seventy one packing up past Grand sathbound seventy one, break wids above two seventy five towards Fiffer soathbound seventy five. So nextra three to four minutes through walk on a northbound seventy five the heaviest with break bikes from turf Fight to town Chuck ingraman fifty five kari seed the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven fifty fifty five perc D talk station. One more segment here with Brad Leinster enjoying it. Kind of all over the field today. Where you want to go? You want to go, DoD you want to go? Immigration. I got Maduro caving on taking some of the trade d Baragua gang members back. How do they get here in the first place? Good question. I mean, the Biden administration just facilitated this.
Speaker 3: They did.
Speaker 1: And you know, have you ever come up with a conclusion as to why they would welcome and encourage gang members to come into the United States of America.
Speaker 3: Well, they haven't had a problem with it at the border for a long time. Well, I know, because the new administration.
Speaker 2: When Maduro when he when he didn't win but then won his election, you know what I'm talking about, stole it.
Speaker 3: He stole it.
Speaker 2: Then obviously that upset the Venezuelan voters. And I don't blame him when you have an election stolen from you. But anyway, what Biden did was as a reaction, gave them temporary protected status so they could come to the United States. By the thousands and so some of those were gang members and it's the gang they call it td Tda Trend de Ragua. And so they're here, and you know, they've had an effect in this city too, you know, breaking the homes. They're pretty organized, but a lot of it is a drug traffic too, is one of the bigger parts of it.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 2: And so now now Donald Trump is trying to get them out, and he's using the Alien Enemy Act of seventeen ninety eight. We got dig for that one, don't you. But anyway, you know, good for him, But that only refers to wartime conditions. So are we at war in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 1: I mean, we have been at war since World War Two, Brad, I mean, we've been in wars since World War Two, but we have not been in a declared war since we So if this was in Vietnam and we were having Vietnam gang members come in, would they argue that we're not at war? This was the war between North and South Korea, and North Korean gang members are coming in with they argue that we're not at war. Well, Afghanistan, Iran, I mean, how long do we have to go along with this nonsense that we're you know, we're either at war we're not at war. But there's never been a declaration of war since World War Two. No argument here, opinion will be off.
Speaker 2: You can tell, I can't tell, but we can't agree that there's no declared war against Venezuela and Marxist regime. Right, So are there things that Congress can do to up the ante if you will, because you know, they could pass some types of resolution, They could enaccess a statute about the hostility.
Speaker 3: Of the Maduro regime towards the United States.
Speaker 2: But the good news is is what you just touted at the beginning of this conversation is that Maduro is starting to take some of them back. But still in all, we're still in the courts here in the United States about whether this can even be done.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, let's assume you get around the whole idea that you can eject members of the TDA whatever gang, the trade in to Agua gang. Then you're gonna have to have a due process finding that they're members in this country. That's what a court's already already ruled. And I get that on a due process level, that just because you say somebody is a member of a gang. If someone accused me of being a gang member and then trying to throw me out of the country, I'd be screaming all day long about my due process. Right, what do you mean I'm a gang member? Look at me. I don't even have a tattoo. I mean right, Well, you know, but I got a job.
Speaker 2: We I think we need to Congress needs to step up in some way, shape or form and talk about how this poses They pose a security risk. But the problem is they came here legally because of what Joe Biden did.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: That's the problem is they came here legally and now we're stuck with this and due process. I never felt that people that are here illegally deserve the same due process. You know, we have this argument about the Chinese companies that are setting up that are harboring our our DNA and all this, and one of the Democrats said, well, they deserve due process before you put this Biosecure Act in place and tell them, you know that they can't do this.
Speaker 3: They they slap.
Speaker 1: Rules and rags on us all day long, key business and industry, all day long. We don't get any due process. It goes through some sort of legislative procedure and they hand it off to some administrative agency who churns out rules and regulations that we have no control over.
Speaker 3: Where's our due process?
Speaker 2: So the CCP does not deserve due process in the United States of America. I agree, And that's really what we're talking about, because it's law in China that every company must turn over any or all of their information upon request to the CCP.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so there you have it. There you have it.
Speaker 1: It's all a tool. How about a reciprocal rule. We've got reciprocal tariffs going on. They see to be bearing fruit. Have you seen the trillions of dollars so far the companies have promised to invest United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabians to the tune of almost two trillion dollars in promised investments, Johnson and Johnson planning on building making pharmaceuticals.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: Again, you got multiple automobile companies, Honda and Hyundai and Stillanis all promised to build factories here. One's going to build a steel plant here. I mean this is literally billions and billions and come at least in the case of the United Arab Emirates and Saudi's trillions of dollars promised investment.
Speaker 2: And they'll use American workers, which is yes, they will know where's where's the Chinese. They go into other countries to start mining and doing all this stuff. They don't let the locals, they don't train the locals how to do this work. They got one point six billion people that got to deal with. They just pack them up in a in a shipping crate and send them over there. You know, Italy was having, you know, problem with workers, and that's why so many workers in Italy were Chinese. And that's why Italy got hit so hard by COVID early on, because they had so many people going back and forth to work in Italy.
Speaker 1: He still out for some of that kind of stuff back in the old days. Yeap, brad winzter. But it's been a thing pleasure having you in the studio. I help my listeners enjoyed it as much as I did. You know, you always got a welcome spot here in the morning show. And good luck with your endeavors. Enjoy your family time how you can, I know you do. And best of luck in your future business enterprise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're we're still going to try and do good things for the country.
Speaker 3: Let's put that way. I'm glad to hear that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, folks, stick around after the news, we're gonna get the inside scoop with Bright Barton News tech editor Colin Maynine, who will break down it's now musk derangement syndrome, plus the Daniel Davis deep dive latest on Russia and Ukraine at eight thirty, and then the incomparable doctor Megan Frew at eight fifty. Best dentis around well. Props to doctor Fred Peck as well should be out at eight fifty. Right back covering Trump's first one hundred days.
Speaker 4: Every day, I'm America's deadline is over fifty five PRC the talk station this report is sponsored by