Speaker 1: A little scoop there, Mike. I've been eyeing you up since day one. Night you're nasty aname o. Good lord, it's not gonna be good.
Speaker 2: I don't think okay, all right, all right, Oh this isn't too bad.
Speaker 1: I thought maybe we'd be like I wouldn't see you at all. Yeah, this is good. I got I got riz like this, you got riz? Uh this?
Speaker 2: Hey, so tell me about this, like when were you talking about? Oh, tonight is? Where'd you get tonight? From my ex girlfriend? They came on.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It could have been from rock concerts or or you know, all loud noises in the shop when you're younger. But he did come on during like a big stress period when I was with my ex. Oh yeah, really big time stress. Yeah. I was drinking at my heaviest too, and it just came on like we and it's never the volume never goes down. It's it goes down, but as soon as they hear something high pitched, it goes back up. Really well, I've learned to ignore me. It's not from the shop, right, I mean, you feel like you spent that many hours in the shop.
Speaker 2: I don't, I don't know you know one good loud bang, that's possible. Yeah, wear drum could be kind of sensitive like that.
Speaker 1: You know that it's just one of them because the other one's fine.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, So if you cover it, do you feel it like ring louder?
Speaker 1: If I cover my good ear, I can only kind of half hear, uh what's on the TV? You know? Wow? Yeah? Yeah, but the other the other is good, perfect. Maybe you need to hear.
Speaker 2: Nate's just sitting here. He doesn't know what's happening. I'm chilling because he's always instigating.
Speaker 1: Nate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all right, so we should probably tell But I heard that it comes on from stress.
Speaker 1: Oh is that right? Yeah? And they have the Lippo flavonoid that you could dump in your ear. You know, it's like a how do you spell that? I have no idea, but you can get it at CVS yea store near you. Yeah. Uh yeah, that's all I got about that. Really. I wish I had a story about the tonight, but you don't know.
Speaker 2: We should uh, we should introduce Nate a little bit, okay, because everyone's looking at this thing and going, who's this guy in the middle of this guy?
Speaker 1: Nate?
Speaker 2: This is the this is the this is the genius behind my social media, and he's been putting everything together that everyone's been enjoying so much.
Speaker 1: And it's been a really good partnership.
Speaker 2: And that's why we're doing this podcast for the most and that's why we're crushing it on social media. So Nate used to be a newscaster type guy, and he's got the voice for it, and he knows how to ask questions. And more importantly, I feel like Nate's been a fan for many years of the show, so he knows our background and has appreciated it, and I think it's really helped with the editing and things of that nature.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with that said, you're fine. Got to let you go right start with the good news.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's been a lot of fun, I mean working with Paul, and I think this is what the audience has really wanted. You know, It's been received really well by everybody, and we get a real look at you guys and these stories. And I've been telling Paul it's almost like an American chopper two point oho.
Speaker 1: It feels like yeah.
Speaker 2: Yees, especially since we got you know, Mikey here our special guest on every podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so far the podcast, and you know, Rick Petco and I've been trying to get Vinni code. Man.
Speaker 2: They're tough, they're harder to get on, but I'll tell you they're very busy. Ever since I did the podcast with Craig Jackson and we did it remotely, OK, and it looked and sounded amazing, I'm thinking like maybe we could get more, Like maybe we can get him in here. But until then, let's just start talking.
Speaker 1: You know. Maybe I didn't want to do the remote thing because I.
Speaker 2: Was like, hey, lose that in person connection you do, and it's a little covid e you know, it's got a little covid vibe to it, which is kind of a got that stuck terrible residue. But it did work out really good when I did the podcast with Craig Jackson from Barrett Jackson Auctions, because it looked perfect and we ran it through our audio and it sounded good. So maybe I could go grab people where they're at. I know, I'll get a lot more people. I could get so many people to do this, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah remote, Yeah, it opens up getting people to come on with here. You know, Yeah, it'd be good. You guys. Right for some questions. We are we are Wait wait, a little background on nasty night right news guy. Right, I was a news guy. That's right. Well, tell us a little bit about your switch and occupation. Sure.
Speaker 3: So I was a morning news anchor in Green Bay, Wisconsin. It was a great time. But twenty twenty came and I just felt like it was time for something else. I've been in the business for like eight years, and I loved it, you know, morning news. It was like more lighthearted, fun stuff. But for so long, you know, you're still reading terrible news stories, you know. So, but I was still interviewing people, I was still shooting my own stuff, editing, writing, and I was like, why don't I do this on my own for businesses who need it?
Speaker 1: And that's exactly what I did.
Speaker 3: So and just working out, worked out, turned down an extension in twenty twenty, quit altogether said this is it. I'm gonna go out on my own, figure it out, and here we are going downhill.
Speaker 1: Here he is out.
Speaker 3: So you kept your newscaster name, Nate, Yeah, yeah, I didn't change my name or any Yeahate, Nate Stewart now my real name Nathan.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I don't think Nates ate. Stewart's a good name. He's like a newscaster.
Speaker 2: It's also the name of the guy you don't trust, you don't think so Stewart's drunk again.
Speaker 1: This guy he's over at the Stewart shop again. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think a lot of people think, like do those newscasters, like do they wear pants behind it?
Speaker 1: And uh, you know a little bit. But yeah, it was a cool job.
Speaker 3: I love my job, but it was just time to break free, you know, no more suit and tie, no more clean shaven, you know, no more wearing makeup.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, yeah that was weird. Yeah yeah, they air brushing on now right, I don't know, I don't know really laid on the ladies.
Speaker 2: I know they actually had to apply it themselves, you know, and it took him like an hour before the show. Oh yeah, yeah, Well you got to be camera ready for that kind of stuff. For else all the sin is showing, especially uh yeah, yeah, exactly in your head off the swing.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, right, there's a statistic with that.
Speaker 3: Actually, there were a lot of newscasters when they switched over to HD that got laid off.
Speaker 1: Oh really, They're like, we thought you were exactly.
Speaker 2: There's only so much makeup, right, and you know they want to see knife.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so it's cool being able to do this though. And I know we asked the fans earlier some questions and man, they are rolling in.
Speaker 2: And me and Mikey, you're ready for this cross fire?
Speaker 1: I'm not ready. I want to know more about Nate.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, yeah, convicted of are you now or have you ever been a felony?
Speaker 1: Just kidding? I'll let it go. That's great, but no, the answer is no.
Speaker 2: Let's let's get into the questions and then we could give Nate a hard time between each.
Speaker 1: Question you're right and for yeah, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 3: That's cool. So I like this question. You know, you were talking about concerts and that sort of thing, and one of the fans here they want to know like some of your guys favorite musicians or maybe musicians that came on the show that you're fans of, or even just nowadays, like who you guys, like, you know, what are you listening to? What's on the Spotify playlist for you guys?
Speaker 1: You know, gee, man, that's a really good question. You want to go first? I like Neil Diamond, Yeah, I like Neil Diamondil Diamond, I like everything, yeah, everything.
Speaker 2: Do you have like a special genre of music that you like in favor of? I mean I like a lot of like sixties and seventies rock. It's just the best music on the planet, you know, with Tom Petty, the Beatles, you know, the Doors, the the Everybody's, all the good bands, you know, Hendrix all at different times and who yeah, a little.
Speaker 1: Ziggy star Dust, Yeah yeah, Bowie.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm a big fan of the Violent fems That was the first your time period, it is. I like some of the songs, but I'm not a big Yeah. It was the first concert I ever went to. Was a Violent Femmes concert. Oh really, yeah?
Speaker 1: And I went with my boys. How was the show?
Speaker 2: It was fantastic, But the disappointing part was that we got in the elevator and there was like four of us and we look up and it's the whole band standing next to us. So it's really awkward because they didn't want to even look at us, you know, because they were getting ready to go on stage. We just happened to get in the elevator with them. They're probably nervous to Yeah, well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Snubby, No, I think maybe a little snubby is what I thought. But you know, I also was like, oh thems.
Speaker 2: You know, so I feel like that kind of ruined it a little for me, just for the moment, because I was like, oh, man, these guys didn't even look my way. I've been listening to their music all these years. But that's how fans feel, man. They feel entitled because well because there's there's like a little yeah, they're invested, invested. It's kind of what you're looking for if you want people to watch and you know, anyways to get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 1: It was a great concert. Meet the heroes. Yeah, never meet your heroes. That's the third point. Yeah, you know, disappointment at the end of that tunnel.
Speaker 2: But man, maybe half the time, Yeah, yeah, you're right. Muhammad Ali was nice, great guy. And Bill Murray yep, one of my favorites, right, one of my favorites. Ye.
Speaker 1: Steven Tyler. So, Steven Tyler really nice.
Speaker 2: Awesome guy. We had a lot of fun with him, road motorcycles with him, yep. He flut places with him. He was great to talk to and told us crazy stories about the sixties and seventies of music.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, just unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Man, talking about like Janice Japlin and oh yeah, you know, you gotta remember Steven Tyler was like like late sixties and something like that's actually like mid.
Speaker 1: To late sixties he was. He was in that crowd.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he was around before a lot of these people died, you know, some of the you know, so his story is about that sex.
Speaker 1: And drugs he was, and rock and roll of course, but he was big in it. I mean he's spoken of this, so it's not like I'm right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, And I got to tell you, man, as far as like music goes, think about it, like Steven Tyler, dude, this guy, this guy's made like he's made good.
Speaker 1: Music, like new music for like forty years. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Most of these guys, Yeah, they stay relevant. I know we talked about this before, but just because of the topic, you know, yeah, yeah did oh. By the way, I do love the violent fans. I know every every lyric to every single song, and I really don't have anything against them. It just was the experience that I had.
Speaker 3: You know, how about you, Mike first concert, first concert ship or favorite musician that like came on the show where you got to meet even outside the show.
Speaker 1: Favorite guest, yeah, favorite guests. Well, favorite guest, uh Bill Murray. Yeah, did you see what happened to Bill Murray in New York?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: You know. Bill Murray's like, how can you upset Bill Murray? He's like one of the cool Oh yeah, yeah, I saw that. I stepped on him there. Back off. It's like, man, yeah, And I got to tell you.
Speaker 2: For as big as Bill Murray is and I've heard some stories about him dropping elbows on people, he was pretty nice about it.
Speaker 1: He walked away from it, and you know, but the guy was on the ground and someone stepped on him.
Speaker 3: Now he was walking away somewhere and a fan like came up and I think stepped on the back of his foot or something, yeah, or pushed him or something shoved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I don't. I think it might have been like one of these paparazzi.
Speaker 2: Guys is too cordi and he's like, you back off, but step on me again. And it seemed like something else, you yah, something else. It was pretty It was pretty mellow though. He didn't seem like outraged, but he was not happy.
Speaker 1: And he's like six'. Three you. Know, yeah he's not a little. Guy, YEAH i think he's not afraid to punch.
Speaker 2: Someone, no he's From, chicago, Man he's punched a lot of and he's gotten punched in the. FACE i, yeah that's. Right i'm serious those. Guys and he's got all.
Speaker 1: Brothers. Yeah, yeah he might have a, sister but he's got. Brothers you. Know so another question.
Speaker 3: HERE i think this is a good one From jeff, Obviously, PAUL i know we've talked about your. Collection you got like all this stuff going, On but what the fans can't see on the.
Speaker 1: Podcast is the whole other side of the.
Speaker 3: SHOWROOM i, mean the walls are just lit, up you know from pall with signs and antiques and all this cool. Stuff of, course the bikes talk about. That, paul like you got you are huge into. Collecting you and said you're trying to get Mic, no it's, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah SO i Told, MIKEY i, said, listen you got to get involved in. Collecting he's not having any of, it.
Speaker 1: Not even a little.
Speaker 2: Bit and you, know it's funny thing BECAUSE i didn't used to think any of anything of EVERYTHING i collect and it was only like maybe ten years ago WHEN i started to really appreciate this type of stuff AND i realized it's kind of WHAT i do for a, living, RIGHT i build these, bikes and it's mostly marketing and advertising for, corporations so it's in, theme, Right and that's what these guys did all those years ago when they did these beautiful graphics on, signs these big neon. Horses you, know everything was like advertising and marketing and people really tried and the aesthetic was. Beautiful and we don't quite have that, anymore you, know like big signs are been replaced by phones and stuff like. That SO i have such a great appreciation for the art of what it, is a spirit especially it's it's very Much americana, art you, know And i've had a good eye for it for a long.
Speaker 1: Time and, man once you get bit by this, bug it's. Over it is. Over. Man it's the collecting.
Speaker 2: Bug and, yeah BECAUSE i keep a lot of, stuff BUT i buy and sell a lot of, stuff AND i make.
Speaker 1: GOOD i make a lot of money buying. It but you love, Stuff i'm not going to lie to.
Speaker 2: You you love to have, them you love the way they, look and you love being around them more than. Anything the passion is what drives my understanding or skill.
Speaker 1: Set does that make?
Speaker 2: Sense, like Because i'm so, Passionate i've invested so much. TIME i got to understand, values what's, good what's not, good what sells, fast what. Doesn't how to parlay a sign in a, trade to make, connections to trade up and make lots of. Connections And i've been able to do that over ten. Years and it's becoming more of a. Business AND i was just talking To nate about. IT i feel LIKE i got to make it like just a, business you, know not like a side, thing but like more of A.
Speaker 1: Yeah you can hire, people they have to you have to trust, them and they have to have your DON'T i just need. ME i might be able, to might be able to like ramp up a little, bit drives. Around.
Speaker 2: Yeah my thought is like maybe even get in by a whole. COLLECTION i have never done, that maybe not like a massive. One but and then have my own auction, okay because that's all the all these signs gets sold online auctions, Mostly so this is you, know you got to have people, HERE i have an auction, here we can clear the whole middle of the, floor have all my stuff THAT i keep and then do an auction with all the signs set up around the.
Speaker 1: Room it would be. Amazing that would be scaling.
Speaker 2: Up as opposed to selling one, sign you sell one hundred in one, night you, know out the.
Speaker 1: Wine, yeah. Exactly. Kegs we got to roll the kegs in for these.
Speaker 2: Guys, no it would be. Good you wouldn't really have people. Here it would just be like mostly, free you.
Speaker 3: Know and you you get these signs off of Like eBay And facebook. Marketplace, well we're Not we're not GOING i got.
Speaker 1: NO i don't Use eBay at.
Speaker 2: All, Okay Facebook marketplace everybody uses in some. Capacity but, yeah, MAN i picked. Different i'm not A Mike.
Speaker 1: Wolf you.
Speaker 2: KNOW i don't dig through people's. Garages, listen if you let me, In i'm gonna look, around But i'm not you, Know i'll go pick.
Speaker 1: Up a sign.
Speaker 2: Antiques It's i'm like a different kind of. Picker i'm more of an online. Picker and uh and and and.
Speaker 1: Friends.
Speaker 2: UH i do a lot of hand to hand transaction because it's.
Speaker 1: Online have you gotten anything? Fraudulent oh, yeah all the.
Speaker 2: Time you could usually tell because like, uh you could sometimes they're not from the country and the way they the way they're texting sounds like they're not from here and that'll give them.
Speaker 1: Away, yeah you know WHAT i, mean you're, like wait a, minute you're missing like three letters.
Speaker 2: There so all the, time fraudulent stuff with signs is, rampant but anything online there's they're always trying to rob.
Speaker 1: You you. Know, OKAY i got a good question for, You.
Speaker 3: Mike so you, know it's funny behind the scenes you are very much involved with all this technical. STUFF i, mean we got three cameras going, on we got, lights and you're always asking me about the. Mics we were just talking, About, yeah because on the last podcast we got into you, know you're doing the filmmaking and all that. Stuff so you, know tell me about. That how how you're getting more involved and is that just like it's something that you're interested in doing that kind of, stuff everything technical on top of like the onin camera.
Speaker 1: Stuff, Well i'm trying to learn as much about the technical stuff AS i can in order to carry through into, filmmaking you, Know and, YEAH i seem to retain. IT i just have to do things repetitively and they kind of you, know because.
Speaker 3: We were talking you're like flying the drones and doing all, that, Right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah renting, locations renting locations or just going there and filming without.
Speaker 1: Permission without any. Permits, YEAH i do that a, lot you, know stiffing, Actors, yeah things like.
Speaker 3: That what was the question, Again, well just like getting involved with that kind of? Stuff like what drew you, know you into. THAT i know you said you were doing, it but like what sparked your? Interest was? It just was it being involved in like seeing the cameras On American Chopper and did you ask those guys like technical stuff back then even or is it something that just you, know a hobby of yours.
Speaker 1: Kind of but it'd be like an occasional question or. Something you, Know nothing ever really, stuck, Right and that was a good, show and there were a lot of really good professionals who worked on the. Show But i've always enjoyed. Filmmaking my mother bought me a, camera A PANASONIC vhs camp, corner a quarter camp Quarter, Quarta, Quata, quata Camp. Quarta and WHEN i was at twelve AND i just wanted to start making, MOVIES i remember going to SEE et AND i wanted to go back see it. Again, yeah, yeah so DID, I. Mike BUT i MEAN i was like. CRYING i wanted to go.
Speaker 2: Back OH i was crying when he was in that thing All pale And dine when.
Speaker 1: They were both at For Whimps The love of The.
Speaker 2: Thear, yeah And mikey was Very mikey was all over filming stuff early, on real early, on probably like how old were you?
Speaker 1: Think? Twelve were you? Twelve so what year was that eleven or? Twelve? Uh?
Speaker 2: Ninety, yeah like ninety what were you? Filming just like? Whatever oh, no he. Was he, Was, boy that's getting on, Here. Mike you have to give us that footage BECAUSE i have THE vhs. Tape it's everything From nanty car Into it was all reenactments of the, time.
Speaker 1: Some stuff in there BECAUSE i was making, WELL i was doing the cooking. Stuff, yeah, yeah cooking stuff is. Good what's? That it's this cooking video he. Does he hits my sister at the top of. That the books so oh yeah with a phone. Book.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was like a stage that really. Hurt shut the fuck, up we can't do this. Again you, know this is our only?
Speaker 1: Take oh. Man, yeah a lot of ridiculous, stuff AND i really enjoy just coming up with an, idea getting people to go along with, it filming, it and then trying to follow through with. It and the hardest thing to do with the film is finish. It, yeah anybody who could finish the film gets you, know. BLOWS i.
Speaker 2: Think you, know it's FINN i would like you were gonna say it gets money because the film.
Speaker 1: Was finished or they got money to begin, With like that's hard to, do you, know scrouched together investment money for a. Film BUT i go micro budget AND i just So i'm the, producer you. Know Got that's HOW i got.
Speaker 3: Involved my mom had old video camera and my brothers AND i did stop motion videos back in the.
Speaker 1: Day like action.
Speaker 3: Figures oh, really and we just would film and do. This and then that's when Like jackass came, out you. Know and what's the first thing they always, say, like don't attempt any of these.
Speaker 1: Stuff, yeah we did all the. Stuff everyone was smashing up supermarket carts and ship, YEAH i. Think.
Speaker 3: Yeah another good question that came across here is obviously we're here In New. Jersey we're AN Lbi New jersey where the podcast is being. Filmed you, know all your guys time Spent New. York SO i think with you, know everyone bouncing, around they just want to, know you, know is this a permanent? Place and you, know because then then you're going down To. Florida so they just want to, know Like michael coming down here.
Speaker 1: Permanently, Yeah i'm coming here, permanently you, Think so get a place on the. Island it's called. Squatting there's a lot of vacancies right, now AND i gotta get. It, well it's top, yeah before the summer. Exits there's multiple. Options at this. Time he's got a, neighbor his neighbor's. House, yeah, yeah just camp out. THERE i, MEAN i don't know what the squatter's rights are In New, jersey but they're pretty awesome In New. York in eight months and then the bank has to like pay you forty grand to. Leave oh, man it's a win. Win. Yeah we're down, here, man almost like almost four. Years we're.
Speaker 2: Permanent we're getting ready to sell our house In New york that's going on the market like it can't get on fast. Enough and we purchased another house just off the island because we as much as we love our home here on the, ISLAND i need some. Property my son needs some. Property it's a nice little two, acre nice house. Pond it's what we need right. Now so we'll be getting out Of montgomery and we'll be here full. Time we won't be going back and forth for. Now my shop's still In montgomery And i'm figuring that.
Speaker 1: Out for.
Speaker 2: Now i'm not gonna move because that's a big move with all my, equipment the water, jet you, know all the, boxes the lifts and all the. BIKES i got a lot of stuff in. There but Hopefully i'll be able to build something and pile everything in. There this location we're gonna stay in for a little while and we'll, see you, know IF i build a, building this might transition over. There that, WAY i have like control over, everything you, know all on one.
Speaker 3: Piece, Yeah because a lot of people were, asking like where's the, podcast mean, Film like.
Speaker 1: Where are you?
Speaker 2: Guys, yeah we're, Here, yeah seventeen, Fourteen Long Beach, Boulevard Ship, Bottom New. Jersey not Ship, bottom but Ship, Bottom Ship Ship.
Speaker 1: Bottom Of New. Jersey, okay it's Just Long Beach. Island.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah AND i got to my mother in law lives on the. Island that's HOW i got to Know paul here and if you're ever down, here come check out the. Showroom it's The Black widows. Here you, know you see The yankees bike build off. Bikes it's it's it's it's an experience coming. Here so with, that you, know we were talking about. Filming this is a good question From.
Speaker 1: Cabery she.
Speaker 3: Wantsn't it's like simple, question you guys miss Filming American. Chopper do you do you miss it at?
Speaker 1: ALL i miss being part of the. PRODUCTION i don't miss the, craziness, right but YEAH i. DO i do miss reporting to work and coming up you know with goofball ideas or just being part of a team trying to make, episodes you, know film.
Speaker 3: Scenes what was like the film? Schedule did you guys film like five six?
Speaker 2: Days, yeah so yes we. Did but for, ME i feel LIKE i do miss. IT i don't miss it like LIKE i have to have AND i miss it like there was some attributes that you can't get, otherwise not just, financially but also kind of like a team, Aspect LIKE i missed my team being together because when the show's, going THEN i got my guys and we're we're creating and building one after, another and the show really drives the. Sales put it that, way see, PEOPLE i don't think people really understand that about the. Show they just are entertained by. It but the truth, is because you have a big, platform like when we're On Discovery, channel, sure and you talk with a company about building them a, bike then there's an understood.
Speaker 1: Value.
Speaker 2: Right we don't charge for that because we can't because we don't own the show or own the. Network but there's a premium on our, product, Right SO i think that and then you, know one after, another we get to do all these creative builds as a, team and you, Know brendan's up and you, know we got all the everybody's together and going to. Work and that's, fun even if it's long. Hours and So i'm not doing as much of that AS i used. To things are transitioning into other great, areas you, know it's not like, that it's just what's. Next but, ALWAYS i love the idea of doing. SHOW i like DOING i like being in front of the camera doing, things building, things creating. Things it's kind of fun because you get to share your you get to share your gift with people LIKE i never thought about it like that until you, know probably more. Recently but that's what you're, doing. Right you have this idea of what you want to create and all these people come alongside you and appreciate it and keep.
Speaker 1: Watching it's pretty. Remarkable. Sure. Yeah the fact that they keep watching is proof in the pudding. There, yeah, yeah very.
Speaker 3: Cool here's another good, question, Right so we talked on the podcast your incident that happened In, Tempe arizona with the, mayor and someone here wanted to, Know, hey are you guys coming back To? Seattle SO i guess you, know the question is of all the fifty.
Speaker 2: States you, know we've talked about some of the countries you, visited but any other states stand now that were man like the fans were awesome or something.
Speaker 1: HAPPENED i think, people based.
Speaker 3: On the Comments i'm, seeing they wanted to more like of the stories like, that the stories that we didn't get to see On American.
Speaker 1: Chopper.
Speaker 2: YEAH i, think you, know the fans are always. GREAT i, mean our fan base when the first five years of the, show the fans were just it was a little, overwhelming but they were really, loyal, good regular, people you, know, sweet not even the fan type but just they appreciated.
Speaker 1: Us we were like family to.
Speaker 2: Them So i'll never forget when we were in In louisiana In New orleans and that was the first time we realized that we Were we just got blown away by the turnout and we sold t shirts where they had to keep printing. Them and that initial audience was very interesting because it was the rawest of our. Fans it was like the very first time we saw, fans, Right, yes and that was an interesting. Thing it's like ingrained in MY i see so much of that. Room it was inside the.
Speaker 1: Super, Doome, superdome Super, dome SO i could see The.
Speaker 2: SUPERDOME i see all these people in chair and all of them coming, up and, yeah that just never.
Speaker 1: ENDED i was riding the, CROWDS i was taking. Bows but it really it was it was like, that, yeah and it was, sudden so it was kind of sweeped your. Way. Uh it made you feel like you had a rock and roll song on the radio that was number. One. Yeah, Yeah, yeah you're in a. Convertible you got lots of women, doors lots of. Consenting, sorry is there any states you? Know you Said New?
Speaker 3: Orleans is there any other other? States where you, Were, LIKE i, mean, wow you know these fans are great or memorable experiences.
Speaker 1: Cities, yeah cities mainly, right BECAUSE i Love, Austin, texas But i'm not a huge, fan you. KNOW i MEAN i Like. Texas, YEAH i Like, texas BUT i Love. Austin. Yeah what About. Austin, uh it's A i don't know about it. ANYMORE i think it's turned completely. Left well they like just hate because you're a white. Guy how was that? Timing pretty? Perfect that was? Great all? Right? Uh, NO i like it because it's got a lot of live music and. This you, know it's kind of like hippie dippy artist people there and Great mexican. Food but the live music In austin is really worth the, TRIP i.
Speaker 2: Think, Anyways i'm trying to think of like we're like where we've been that we we've been, everywhere, man?
Speaker 3: Everywhere, Man, well how About? Florida, LIKE i, mean you got The florida going, yeah.
Speaker 2: You, KNOW i got to tell, you, man through the, YEARS i feel Like south of The south has been our CORE Nascar American CHOPPER NASCAR Nascar American chopper wrestling kind of, fans.
Speaker 1: Big, Time, yeah big. Time they were always the most die, hard AND i think they're the most loyal because Anytime i'm in The, SOUTH i get. Recognized, yeah not too. Much in The. North you blend in And, paul you've lived In california for for so long, too so like you you've experienced like are you are you cold? Weather warm?
Speaker 2: Weather In, jersey the OLDER i, get the, COLDER i am, MAN i want to be. Warm but, honestly what we didn't really live there full. Time we had a we had a second home In napa for like nine years and, butt but the climate out.
Speaker 1: There is the.
Speaker 2: Best it's just so. Good it's like A mediterranean. Climate you, know the grapes are growing, were there's always fantastic fog rolls out every. Morning it's really it's a spectacular. PLACE i got to follow up for. YOU i Mean. FLORIDA i Love. Florida it's so many things to. Do, yeah you got.
Speaker 3: It, nope, Nope okay when you go down there with your, dad you, know obviously we've seen videos where you're helping Him, bill but are there any other things you get, into because LIKE i, know WHEN i go To, Florida i'm big into the fishing Man.
Speaker 1: When i'm down there and get into the. Leather, yeah what the what do you mean by? That that's What i'm. Into wh there's. Chaps, YEAH i go a. WALL i jumped around the street gate AND i jumped the gate AND i head on down started thumbing and it usually someone picks me. Up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah there's there's a lot of grizzlies down. There you know WHAT i, MEAN.
Speaker 1: I go bear.
Speaker 2: Hunting you know what is wrong with? You make sure they have a gun. Rack i'm, Sorry, Nate, uh what are we asking about down?
Speaker 1: THERE i was asking if.
Speaker 3: If you got when you go down, There, like what else do you guys get? Into BECAUSE i Know, Florida LIKE i love fishing down.
Speaker 1: There you, know we go down, there we.
Speaker 2: Fish we've done, that you know, Fishing, yeah, fishing boat. Fishing but, yeah More New, orleans but down, south you, know we get out and do Some especially for the, show we'd always do extracurricular. Stuff we always needed outside, events so everywhere we went we did like two. Things we go wrestle gators or you, know be out on air boats or jump out of a plane or, yeah anything that anything for the. Show go, race, race go, carts anything like that out.
Speaker 1: There you.
Speaker 3: Know, yep that's. Cool this is a good question From. Amy she, says what's the most trouble you two got into?
Speaker 1: TOGETHER i don't. Know we're not really a, sailor are you?
Speaker 3: Guys you guys were good kids growing. Up, no but we got in troubles, separately.
Speaker 1: Separately. YEAH i would beat him up. Sometimes.
Speaker 2: Yeah did you feel LIKE i beat you up a? Lot what do you mean beat him? Up like like actually punch Him, yeah like a like a like a spastic you, know eight year old you know WHAT i, mean, dude this is what.
Speaker 1: HAPPENS i blocked that ship. Out, man it's locked. Away. Yeah, YEAH i don't know WHEN i finally WHEN i finally started drinking alcohol. Again at kill him in front of his.
Speaker 2: Song it's like the Happy gilmore thing or what was the when he's putting The Steve buscemi's putting the lipstick.
Speaker 1: On he apologizes and because it's kill. Him that's a good, Question.
Speaker 3: PAUL i, know Since i've started working with, you you guys are big into quoting. Movies AND i got two older brothers and we quote comedies all the.
Speaker 2: Time, yeah like it's just the it's you, KNOW i do it with everything. ALMOST i feel like if if he says a, word THEN i THINK i have to sing in the lyric to the song that that word's.
Speaker 1: IN i, mean it's like it's like this. Things, YEAH i don't.
Speaker 2: Know we just always have done all that kind of, stuff movie quotes and.
Speaker 1: Music. EVERYBODY i think a lot of people do, that, right they, Do i'm pretty. Sure but it's really like all of our friends do, that, yeah, right the one way everybody loves a Happy gilmore line or yeah yeah, yeah dumb dummer Or Big. Lebowski there's a million lines in. There don't you think that's just a guy? Thing because my mom will be, like what the hell are you guys?
Speaker 2: Talking, yeah, yeah my, wife it's more guys because we can't shut, up you, know like shut.
Speaker 1: Up we actually have senses of. Humor women don't like getting in the. WEEDS i, mean we're not live. Right this is a mock mock run. Through just, sorry, wait what were we just talking?
Speaker 2: About we're talking about comedies and. Movies, yeah what was the?
Speaker 1: Yelling and a good day to you? Sir that's from The big Lebas the Big lebowski, is, LIKE i know a few of. Them, yeah but dumb And.
Speaker 2: DUMMER i THINK i could recite, yeah or any Any Adam sandler.
Speaker 1: Movie, YEAH i know you, say damn You Scoop. Steve that was one of the first thing and that's From Big. Daddy. Yeah, yeah that's a good. Movie that is a good. Movie it's a heartfelt. One.
Speaker 2: Yeah Adam sandler still put now. Movies he's got like A netflix, deal so like every year Something, yeah with great. Success, right, yeah. Amazing, uh this is a good. Question paul From rick The American Bike. Fest this is something we have not Really.
Speaker 1: Yea let's talk about. That michael's going to be. There i'm going to be.
Speaker 2: There, yeah So American Bike fest dot com dot. Com uh, yeah we're we're we're having our very first inaugural inaugural.
Speaker 1: Inaugural it's not, first it's not first. Annual i'll tell you. Why people will get on.
Speaker 2: You this is SOMETHING i need to just clear up right now for. Everyone, Okay michael's going to be. There i'll be there and it's gonna be good. Man we're we're looking at starting a bike. Festival what is It? October what's the?
Speaker 1: Dates, oh you're getting into promoting, here.
Speaker 2: Oh september, yeah oh, yeah, yeahah, Sorry i'm.
Speaker 1: It's. Sorry september, eleventh, twelfth and Thirteenth chamber.
Speaker 2: Eleventh, yeah so we're going to be doing like a First responders. Ride oh, yeah On september. Eleventh michael's going to be on the. Ride i'm going to be on the. Ride Paul. Jr is going to be, There nate's going to be covering it with the drone shots and all that good.
Speaker 1: Stuff it's gonna get hit by a. Bus he's going to break his. Fever, sorry and it's going to be, good, man it's going to be a good. Event we Got.
Speaker 2: Long, island, right, Yeah, Long Molly, Hatchett Molly hatchett's gonna be. There Molly hatchett's going to be, there flirting with, disaster flirting with, disaster, yeah exactly. That And Hinder Oh hinder yeah really, YEAH i Think i've Seen.
Speaker 1: Hinder yeah, Yeah, no they got Is hinder a like their modern country. GROUP i don't know really how to. Describe, no they've had, yeah they've had.
Speaker 2: Some hits and they they play you, know they got a big. Following, okay that's this year and it's gonna be. Good so we got, music we got. Rides we're gonna be. Hinder you probably have BECAUSE i was going to see another. BAND i think they opened for. Them All, Right i'll leave it alone because in any, event it's gonna be. Good at that, event it's gonna be and next year it's gonna be even, bigger, huge, huge and that will be a second annual that. Week next year it'll be the second. Annual it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Huge second. Annual, no it'll be the first annual next, year, right it's gonna be you.
Speaker 3: And then second. Annual, really there's no first. Annual first, annuals not a. THING i remember doing this IN. Tv they would the.
Speaker 1: First so it's inaugural and second annual and then third. Annual.
Speaker 2: Four, oh it's gonna be. Huge first annual sounds so, much it sounds. Good gonna be, huge it's gonna be. Huge, sorry, hey, listen you gotta edit this thing. Anyway talk About, nicotina make your. Pauses paul used to love, smoking butts man MAN i used to love.
Speaker 1: Smoking And zenny would share a hotel room And i'd walk in and the two of them playing PlayStation Sitting. Indians, Sorry Chris Cross apple sauce on the bed with their shirts off and their boxer, shorts just smoking, cigarettes ashing in each other's chest hairs and ship no, Joke, Like i'm getting the funk out of. Here, man you didn't, join you did enjoy, it chain, smoking steamy enough up in, There.
Speaker 2: So we, did though he's everything he's saying is true except for the chest Terir.
Speaker 1: Yeah some you know coffee. Muggle we had fun, back d, dude we had nothing but. Fun oh THAT.
Speaker 2: I miss and you know, what that's fun really ended when the show, split really even When vinnie. LEFT i think When vinnie left the, show, yeah we lost that like magical team like that that the initial a team kind of dissipated and those road trips became half as. Fun later on they became fun, again but you, know those early days were the first time we experienced that type of.
Speaker 1: Stuff you can't ever get that. Back you, can you can have.
Speaker 2: Fun, again but those big, moments they only happened for a first time.
Speaker 1: Once that's. It that's it, once and we did it with that crew. Man we were, young well we were. YOUNG i like, that no. JOKE i figure how good that is because a lot of people get success when they're, older, Right, yeah when you could really do some damage to. Yourself mine did the damage in my EARLY i got. It, Yeah, no that's. FUNNY i think you're right.
Speaker 2: THOUGH i, mean AND i feel LIKE i was at a great age for the success BECAUSE i had worked a lot of. Years, MAN i had already put IN i started working WHEN i was. Twelve we got the show that twenty, six, right so when you see the, mass what's fourteen. Years, YEAH i was already working fourteen, Years like a man works fourteen years and the iron.
Speaker 1: Works, yeah so it was like it was a tough. Job so that was oh, sorry that's another.
Speaker 2: Topic, oh when success, came, MAN i knew what it was to make to work your butt off have nothing to show for. It, virtually you, know you got, paid but yet like By, MONDAY i was borrowing money, already you.
Speaker 1: Know and you know What i'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, yeah well that's LIKE i just knew what it, was how hard it was to make. Money so when the success, CAME i had a different level of understanding and appreciation WHERE i think if you get it without going through, that without, working that's how sometimes people get they get off the rails really fast because they don't have a perspective of what it really takes to make, money you, know and that stayed With that's helped me my whole. Life and you, know my father was really good about pushing us in that.
Speaker 1: Direction you, know not good, enough blow, ahead.
Speaker 2: Come, On, Mike, okay, BREAK i was doing that for me to. Back, yeah, well, NO i look like a fucking. Jerk that was that.
Speaker 1: Time i'm.
Speaker 2: Cramping, alright throw that microhe push it away so you. Can, okay he's. Good that was perfect. Timing that was that WAS.
Speaker 1: I got lucky the first TIME i had. NOT i just hit a. Button that was.
Speaker 2: Great and showbiz they call it a spit. Take, okay but that was. Authentic it's pretty. Good, boom Thanks. Michael i'm, trying, MAN i like this. Control so they're not, funny but you have good. Time thank. You you. Know even when they pay, compliments you, know but they take a little.
Speaker 1: Boo, yeah they pull a little. Away they don't want to give you the whole. Compliment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah it's it's like it's passive and aggressive all at the same.
Speaker 1: Time you know WHAT i. Mean it's a left handed. Compliment i've heard. It call him, yeah Although dan our, Brother dan's left, hand so he might take offense to. That, no he's a pretty sarcastic. Chap, yeah he said he should really insult. You, yeah it's Like Don rickles. Sometimes oh, man he's.
Speaker 2: Ruthless, No dan just says he's the guy who says things that no one should. Say it's not like it wouldn't like shock the. Room he just brings up stuff that everyone else is thinking.
Speaker 1: And no one will.
Speaker 2: Say in a family, situation however bad it, is he'll break the. Ice he has to talk about. It he's like Brand, no he's not breaking the. Ice he's, like it's the way he is creating the. Ice he's like a conveyor belt of things that you just shouldn't. Say but he says, anyways, yeah like it's kind of old a matter of, fact he loves he's.
Speaker 1: Funny he's funny, Too so you get away with it, there, right, Right and he's the. Oldest, no well, yeah he's not, Mean i'm the. Oldest and then and Then Danny michael.
Speaker 2: And, okay got, yeah So i'm talking To, YEAH i tell you. Dummy, yeah there we. Go so you drifting away. There but, yeah he's you, know if he, knows like there's a scenario where there's two people sitting next to each other that don't necessarily agree on, something he might bring up that.
Speaker 1: Topic, yeah he'll bring up but.
Speaker 2: In a very like opinionated way to like to really like throw gas on the.
Speaker 1: Fire you, know does he know he's doing? It? Yeah, yeah, YEAH i think he lives for. Yeah. Yeah he loves to mention the elephant in the. Room oh, yeah and then have a good laugh and then stick. There it's not like talking about. It let's keep, going funny, guy that's. GREAT i gotta. Say the ladies here are asking about. You.
Speaker 2: Man, man It's mikey, Singles Mikey Mary, yes single, Single ready to, Mingle ready to.
Speaker 1: Mingle ready to swipe, right ready in any? Direction are you on any of those? Apps are you? Ready just ready to? Swipe write that down?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 1: Ye ready to?
Speaker 2: Swap but the short answers, yes, okay?
Speaker 1: Gotcha? Cool Married all, right, Ladies so there you. Go that's. It it's it's. Been i've been out in the, desert you know a lot of it's kind OF i just, wait what do you mean by out in the? Desert, WELL i haven't really had the company or into intimacy is intimacy TO i mean, NO i just haven't had companionship of a.
Speaker 2: Woman friendliness probably three. Years, fondliness, yeah fondling and fondly.
Speaker 1: Fondling you, know the supple us and some of the juices come on, Alright, sorry no we're smoking any of, that all. Right, sorry, yeah you're. Right, WELL i was just Just i'm doing have for comedic. EFFECT i don't really do. That