Speaker 1: And I'm Ryan and we are Love Spirals.
Speaker 2: So welcome to Jill Have Loved Spirals Episode ninetety six for June first, twenty twenty five. We did mean to get this out last week, but things got crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here we are, all right. So the big news we want to share with you is our brand new single, boss Mode is out now and all streaming platforms ever We got Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, Amazon Title and others, so check it out. It's also on both of our band accomp pages, Love Spirals and Love Spirals Dowards if you want to purchase it and download it in any kind of lossy or lossless format in store forever on your hard drives and stuff. Anyway, we're really excited to get this song out. It's actually a song that we started a few years ago and it hadn't promised, but it didn't kind of cash out the way I wanted, so I just kind of left it and like we pulled it up maybe like last fall, and I go, hey, you know, I think, let me just kind of rework the song, kind of start from scratch, but keep the basic structure of it, the basic elements. And yeah, and this is what we got now and this is yeah, this is the one. This is what I wish I could have figured out how to make a couple of years ago. But I guess I've gotten a little more wiser and a.
Speaker 2: Little more sure. We've been working on that long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's like a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: Way, yeah, yeah, I can go back and pull out the date for you later on. Well, I actually want to know, So, okay, I'm gonna go look right now, kind of receipts.
Speaker 1: So I just unlooked on my computer drive and I see some old saves of it from the old version from twenty twenty three, and you know, I started the song. We started the song before that, even so, just like we've been working on it for a while.
Speaker 2: Wow, time must be freaking flying. How Yeah, the song's been in the work since twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: Well, we made a bunch of other songs since then, like moving On and Be the Same and so on and so forth.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this was part of that song cycle, the Newmanon.
Speaker 1: It was kind of the start of that. But I think we really found our sound after I told you. After that we did that the Saint Love Remix for All Electronico. Then we got newman on everything going, and once we got the flow and moment of the of the production styles of that, I was able to, I think give Boss Mode like the proper treatment.
Speaker 2: Wait are you saying Boss Moone got started even before the remix of an Electronica? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think so. Yeah, I'm pretty sure, pretty sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, the only receipt that I had that, the only thing that I could really was, like, we did like the second pass of my new vocals on my birthday in February, because I know I played a little clip of that either the last episode or the episode before we.
Speaker 1: Had vocals back in November or twenty twenty were gone now completely.
Speaker 2: I know you're saying that it was in fall that we started this, you started the new music, I guess.
Speaker 1: Something like that somewhere thereabouts. Yeah, like a year later almost or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we did get most of the way through the vocals on that initial version, and I was like, it was I think the key was higher because it was like really difficult to sing, and.
Speaker 1: I remember, oh, yeah, I think we did change that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm actually really glad that we really chilled it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we chilled it out a lot. Yeah, we learned, we get better like we try. We're actually still even though we're old, we're still trying to improve our craft.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: I think the most distinct feature of this song compared to our past view is this one's a little happier as far as both the keys of the song, you know, the chorus and and the like the bpm. Just for us, it's happier. For any other band would be like their saddest song of all kinds.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but we can't really say how sad other people's music is.
Speaker 1: But for us, Yeah, yeah, sorry for you. You have your first time doing what's no one in the industry is melodic rapping just a little man.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I kind of had a brief for into the idea of a melodic crap, like I would say on that Antibe on the Antib's solo. Yeah, yeah, there's that house song.
Speaker 1: It wasn't that melodic, You're more talking.
Speaker 2: It was kind of I was a little bit more like a spoken word divided by the seasons. It's more spoken words, it's the reasons and whatever.
Speaker 1: So I've never rapped before. This is the first time doing melodic rapping, which I have to admit I've fallen in love with on that style of rapping from a lot of the K pop we've been listening to over the years.
Speaker 2: Oh well, especially recently, we moved really into this band called x G and they're they're pretty rap focused, but also with these really great like soulful and ethereal vocals. Like so not that when I'm doing sounds anything like x G, but we were kind of thinking about we were kind of thinking about moss AX when we're putting the song together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this sounds.
Speaker 2: Sounds so silly, but I was kind of thinking about XO on the first version. Yeah, then I was kind of thinking more about moss X on the second one. And so hung one is like he's kind of like what like a lead vocalist, which is like a vocalist that kind of comes in at the beginning of a song and like we'll maybe lead into a chorus or something.
Speaker 1: He's my favorite singer, and he's got.
Speaker 2: A really breathy, ethereal sound that kind of a light touch.
Speaker 1: It doesn't he belt it out or anything, just soft just it's just it's so sexy. I say that as a man yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's like, how can I bring some of that hyung Wan vibe into my vocals?
Speaker 1: You know this?
Speaker 2: Okay, there is one thing.
Speaker 1: I want to tell that I can't imagine.
Speaker 2: Okay. So so we had the song and then we're like, oh, what are we going to do? And like the breakdown? Yeah, Weirdly, we were like driving down the freeway and I was like, what if we did some sort of like a wrap in the in the breakdown?
Speaker 1: I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I actually I was writing the lyrics into my phone right there, like as we're driving down there. I'm driving, Yeah, he's driving. I'm just passenger, and you know, so it's just like a little short thing. And I was like, what if you tried to do the rap? Oh yeah, yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, actually, yeah, I give it a shot. I kind of came up with some of the rhythm which kind of a little bit remained in what you did, not saying I wrote it or anything, but some of the rhythm still elements still exist in there. But I just didn't like my tone that much and you made it better was going to be my mine didn't fit the part, Like I couldn't go fast enough to get all the lines to fit in that bit. But you nailed it, and then your tone sounds way better than mine. I just wonder I've never done it before. I wanted you sound like Travis Scott or something.
Speaker 2: I don't want to some effects on.
Speaker 1: Yah, well I sound like I am for Monster Eggs. I don't know, it's just.
Speaker 2: Checking out recording.
Speaker 1: It's get really.
Speaker 2: I tried to sneak a little bit of into the mix, but I think you took it back out again, but I probably do. Yeah. So I was like, I was like, oh, I was like, oh, why don't you try it like this? So I was like I was kind of like showing how do you do it? You're already doing.
Speaker 1: It, so yeah, and you're the vocalist. Sounds good. I just wanted to see what I would sound like. But I didn't like my tone. You know, maybe it's just I'm not used to singing and rapping and stuff like that. You know, maybe I could improve that, but yeah, you already got it down. You sounded great. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I kind of wrote it like thinking, and I was kind of thinking of like a guy doing the round. So that's me. I mean, that's not why I wrote about video game stuff, cause I actually really like playing video games.
Speaker 1: But so we went for some of the once the wraps down in production, we went to some of the like the classic effects you hear on melodic rap, like more hard tuning and some format shifting here and there to give it that polish and be sounding great with that too.
Speaker 2: I think you had a little more hardcore at one point, but I was like, oh, it's kind of taken away from some of the performances back, but I.
Speaker 1: Found a nice sweet spot. I kind of guess it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't stick out in the songs. I can hear it, but it's not like crazy yeah yeah, oh that reminds me. I forgot that. We've got some comments that we'll share with you guys later. All right, I'm just going to share the comments with you now. So, so we had some a few comments on Instagram. I'm going to share as well some on YouTube. We'll start with Instagram. So Crystal said amazing, spectacular, beautiful work. Sounds like hashtag s O T Y. And I was like, wait, what is that what? I was like, wait, that sounds familiar, and I realized song of the Year, Song of the Year.
Speaker 1: Awesome it remains still a little earlier.
Speaker 2: It's so nice. Yeah, I love that, And Dispenser said, new album when awesome.
Speaker 1: We'll get it. We'll compile an album together and put a few new songs on it. But yeah, we're getting there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that was actually echoed by a guy named Ron on YouTube.
Speaker 1: He also the album yeah just quickly. Yeah, we don't put out albums like we used to because I don't like waiting three four plus years in between coming out and seeing you guys. You know, it seems like we've disappeared. The whole world changes in that amount of times, so new cycles and people's attentions. Man, we got to get music out regularly, and I think it's you good.
Speaker 2: Have to feed the algorithm.
Speaker 1: I think that's good for us not to get lazy. I think it keeps us on us too, and keeps us working on music a lot. So yeah, we're trying to do roughly one song a month. We kind of hit it pretty close.
Speaker 2: I wanted to do one song and one one podcast per month, but here we are. We missed the podcast last month, but at least we had a brand new song.
Speaker 1: But back to the album. Yeah, we think we'll get to a certain point. We'll put all these songs that haven't seen and been on an album yet, put them all together and released a couple of new songs and put out an album. So that's where we're at with that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So oh, speaking of YouTube, so we also I think this was a third time in a row that we did a visualizer lyric video for the song. This time I used a different effect, so it's kind of a cool graph again. And I went and I used a lot of different fonts and whatnot. So that's up on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Effect over my album cover photo once again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's talk about it. Let's talk about your album cover.
Speaker 1: A lot of the album covers of our past year or two have been from weird stuff I've done. Big exception was not myself, right, that was one of your photos right, let me see now myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was some flowers that I had taken. And then the call VIP mix. We reused the same yamage from Susan Jennings from the original original.
Speaker 1: But other than that, yeah, they've all been these weird, like blurry, smeary color photographs I like doing for a while and often, yeah, you'll do some touch or production post production, Yeah, which I did.
Speaker 2: I did a little post production work and I had to you know, figure out which which part of the picture looked best in a square and then get a little font on there. But yeah, once again, Ryan's our photographer.
Speaker 1: On I'll share the exact location, but in case you might be one and what the hell is going on with that cover? There's this really just colorful, trippy looking parking lot. Sometimes it's not as cool looking now they put more bright white overhead lights. It's kind of down all the colors. You know, it's less colorful now. But I got it like last year and it's so it's a it's a trippy, weird parking lot.
Speaker 2: I posted a lot of indoor selfies and photos of the two of us in that parking lot when it had when it was like had so much blue light. I think a lot of people it's kind of like there's like a roundabout type of thing, and I think a lot of bring their sports cars in there and take photos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so too. I think that's the purpose, not for weird dream gazer or dream gazer. That's what we happen to me.
Speaker 2: It is a parking lot for the I don't say where.
Speaker 1: Well, a club okay, yeah, there is a nightclub there amongst other things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we've seen bands there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'd like to keep our privacy a little bit, that's why.
Speaker 2: A little time. But we did go through that parking garage with our friends the other day and then we're like, oh, oh is this familiar?
Speaker 1: This I'll cover okay, just to decide about that. Yeah, totally. So yeah, you still got more.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's a couple of comments on the.
Speaker 1: Sorry to derail that, guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're just we're just yeap and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what we do here.
Speaker 2: Let's see. So of course restless mosaic, yeah, brand Yeah, he left a big comment, so let's see. So many of the genres that have mattered to me over the years, like proud rock, nineties electronica, and post rock, started with trailblazers and then continued with artists content to walk the trails instead of being inspired to keep making trails, You've continued to explore where your sounds in interest. Sleep Love Sparals has more creative vitality at age twenty five than most people do at age twenty five.
Speaker 1: The band's twenty five not but yeah, we're fifty seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh cool, thanks Bren. Yeah, it's really thoughtful, Bran, I appreciate that. Yeah, I mean it's just how I'm wired and ANGI too. You know, we're like, you know, like we're always looking for inspiration. You know, some of them comes from the past, like our own music and music from others, and then we're still like finding fortunately, thank Heavens, like inspiration for modern music. And it's given me new ideas, not to like hop genres or anything that said, but how to incorporate like well I never thought to process a vocal like that or compose of something like that, so or how to arrange chords like that or anyway. So it's taken ideas from others genres bring it to ours, and I say, the secret sauce for us, no surprise, has been listening to a lot of Koreat music, k Indi and k pop, not just anything, you know, but you know we're finding like certain bands, certain songs just are just amazing.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. You know. It's funny. I was looking at some old fancies and I found an interview that I had done back in ninety four, before we were even making music. Together with my old band. In the interview, I said something that I still stand by one hundred percent today, So I said, we aren't a part of anyone underground movement. We flip from circle to circle, participating in whatever seems interesting. We like many styles of music, and our music reflects all of their influences. So we couldn't fit into a tidy niche.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like what we like and yeah, but we still have our core sound. We just bring other elements in our course. Like right before we started filming this, I was listening to a band I've just been going nuts over this year in mix a song Know about Me. You know I both love it. We heard all time, tons of time the car stir out in the living room Star. I don't think I really pulled it up on the studio before. I'm going holy crap. There's just so much cool stuff going on with the vocals there. I would give a finger to be able to like process. I would to be able to process vocals like what's going on there?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I'll never be that good, I understand it. I'm honest about myself. But I can learn and try to do some stuff with your vocals. That's kind of like that. I'll never make it sound like what's going on there. Yeah, but they'll never sound like us, or they'll never get all those dream pop things going on either unless we collaborate. Listening in Max, let's work together. It just drop us an email.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, okay, speaking of which, going back to the sound of Boss Mode, Yeah, the guitar is so pretty and dream pop on that song.
Speaker 1: Well that's me even though.
Speaker 2: Really there's nothing else. I wouldn't say there's anything else about the song that really seems like dream but well maybe a little bit of the fuck. But uh, I don't know what genre it would fit in. Yeah, I have so much trouble.
Speaker 1: Quantum comment down below if you have an obvious.
Speaker 2: Genre, because I need help because I'm like, I guess we're indie pop, Like that's the closest thing that I can come up with.
Speaker 1: But then we're very electronic too, with all the electronic drums, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, indie pop can't includes electronic. It's like it can be electronica rock blah blah blah. Really, you know, the names of the genres changed so rapidly, Like yeah, looking at you know this fanzine from ninety four. Like we used to say that alternative music was like music that you wouldn't hear on the radio, and then alternative became a style of music radio.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I used to be called college college. Yeah, and anyone says anymore, like Pearl.
Speaker 1: Jam considered alternative rock made, I'm not sure. I know they are gruns, but oh yeah, I don't know. It's all confusing.
Speaker 2: It's all very confusing. But the thing is that when you distribute your music and the okay, so that's the thing. I was like, this, this song is a little bit too far outside of our like the dream pop shoegaze connections that I've kind of made.
Speaker 1: So you didn't bother contacting that I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't service anybody. Plus life was crazy, you know, and it was like it was a major holiday the weekend on our song.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now, even though you didn't contact the dream pop people and you say they started playing.
Speaker 2: It, Yeah, I was alight. I was so surprised and delighted. I didn't contact one single soul about the song, and yet the White Light White Heat blog they put us on the weekly shoegaze, dream pops Psychedelia. I think they call it playlist, but it's really just like you can click all the links through the band camp and check it out with like a little description of who we are. They even included neo soul the description of us, because yeah, that's you know, this song has got a little bit of neo So yeah, I don't know if you.
Speaker 1: Put that in the verbiage, but I always thought, yeah, boss Mode, Yes, it's our our take, one of our We've done it a few times, our current take on a neo soul type of sound. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like for me, this song, it kind of is in the lineage of like the Life goes On, like the you know, the title track, Yeah, and which that one's song to me sounds a little more Jamison and then a little bit like what's the lot of smile? Why not today?
Speaker 1: Why not today?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's that kind of soul for us.
Speaker 1: That's we have a brand new song that'll be the next one. We haven't got your folks on it because life's been really weird, But as far as it stands instrumentally, it's still I think it too is kind of leaning more towards the neo Sultan. Can't wait to see what happens once we get some vocals on it.
Speaker 2: You know, I think I have one other comment on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Again when we say Neil, So it's very you know, not specifically, it's still going to have our weird you know love spirals, you know, stuff that no one else really does.
Speaker 2: Remember, there was another guy on YouTube who had said that he liked the song, but he said he said it remind him a little bit more of his favorite song, Not Myself, and he hopes there's going to be more songs like not Myself, which, yeah, I think we might like to do something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was really fun and it's been so well received.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like the most streamed of our newest button bash.
Speaker 2: I didn't write down any facts on that.
Speaker 1: One, but I just remember it's the most streams of the newest songs. Yeah. I thought something interesting one insting fact loss mode on your voice. Yeah, it's seat of our normal reverb on it, it's a more modern one, a hardware reverb. I put my old vintage P seventy on your voice. I mean it might be on it on a little bit on other songs, but it was the main one for your drivice. Yeah, seventy.
Speaker 2: It was like what all our the previous albums pretty much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got it like serviced again and it's running. It was a little fun perfectly. I could get it work, and it was kind of pain the ass when I was working pretty much like brand new and Yeah, I just I didn't think our modern one was like given enough color and thickness. So I tried to PM seventy and I thought it was pretty nice. You came in, you didn't complain a bit, so well it Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 2: And we do a lot of work on the vocal production. Yeah, yeah, because this one was tough to get because we kind of have two main vocals going through it. One that's like kind of a little lower and then then there's like a set of high ones and getting those getting those that they all we're together.
Speaker 1: And separate balance naturally when you when you hear it, you shouldn't think about, oh, there's two voys. I just want to hear it kind of is one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did a lot of finessing. Yeah, I really like how it turned out. Yeah, and boy it came. It's come a long way since I version we did. I don't think I've Sometimes I go back and like to share demos of earlier versions. Probably not No, that.
Speaker 1: One will forever remain here on you, not to be released.
Speaker 2: Well, since we were talking about stats on Spotify, I've got some of those here all right. So yeah, I remember the last time we did a podcast, we did it like two or three days after the song came out, so I didn't really have any stats. So this time we've had a full which is.
Speaker 1: Cool to wait a little bit. Yeah, over a week, week.
Speaker 2: Over a week, so I mean we are a very small time but yet for us, we get excited about these kinds of numbers. So we've had we're we're just approaching seven thousand streams of voss Wode on Spotify.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's consistent. It's not like falling off a cliff or anything like that. It's it's rolling in nice. I remember from checking those stats and.
Speaker 2: I was really happy, Like for a thousand people like put the heart to they call it a save, but it's like when you put a heart on and it's banana to is seven hundred and eleven playlists, Yeah, which makes me so happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Usually it's not rare for us to get over a thousand playlists ads, so it's on its way. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh and here I was looking at like the top, like the top listener bases. Our top city is Toronto, yeah, drake, and followed by Melbourne, Melbourne, and then La Brooklyn and Copenhagen.
Speaker 1: Oh, Copenhagen, I know, surprising.
Speaker 2: Right yeah yeah, but even with all those, even with Toronto and Melbourne being first, United States is still the top listener base by far. I guess it's just spread between so many cities. Yeah. Oh, we were very excited. Oh yeah, we've had thirty five plays in South Korea. Also today I put.
Speaker 1: More people in South Korea here stuff, because yeah, this one I think would be you said, s already doing better than most of our songs have been doing in creation in Korea. This one. Yeah, there's some definitely more direct k pop so funny and Korean music references directly in the music.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh right, yeah that's right. And then this morning I saw that we had you had a comment on YouTube and I was like, wait a minute, let me translate this, and the guy said, please come place South Korea play live in South Crade.
Speaker 1: It was just like some old clip of me doing some like ambient ethereal and guitar loops a long long time ago, like in the nineties or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh definitely like probably ninety four, yeah, five were or maybe even ninety.
Speaker 1: Three Koreans Cape listening.
Speaker 2: We also Boss Mode got played on your first Listen, and I thought, there's no I was like thinking to myself, there's no way you're first listening because they they do shoegaze and dream pop it especially like the last show was really leaned into goth I thought, even because they did play like three weeks ago they played, will ever be the same VIP mix?
Speaker 1: Oh cool?
Speaker 2: And I was like, okay, like we fit in there, but we were definitely a little different. Yeah, but this time I can't wait to hear the mix. So it was like it was on a live terrestrial radio stream on Friday and coming out of Fargo, North Dakota. I didn't realize that well, But and then they've got an online stream as well, which I just I missed it. And I guess I've heard that the show will replay on that on Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Oh we we gotta check it out. We got to say alarm or something.
Speaker 2: But on Monday is when it goes to ear drum Buzz Rado, which that's what I knew that your first listen was part of ear Drum Buzz Rado, which they're super shoegazer. So I guess they've got their just working their show on a couple different things. So it'll be on ear drum tomorrow at six pm. You can listen to on ear drum Bus on net and then this is how I always hear it. It gets archived over on mixed cloud, so that's when I want to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I appreciate people who have a more like I do, a more broader sense of what includes like dream pop and shoegazs. Like some people are really specific or narrow like it has to sound on like Loveless, my Bloody Valentine's you know.
Speaker 2: Breakthrough album, a lot of stuff this year.
Speaker 1: You gotta have a Fender jazz Master and guitar and stuff like that. For me, I have a more broad sense. It's not that I mean, that's part of it. Yeah, for sure, I'm not downplaying just just you know, just a certain kind of dreamy sound and it can be done over all sorts of styles of music that back then, like a nineties all pop rock kind of foundation and us on a more electronic foundation. Yeah, it all works. It's it's it's not the it's not the instruments, it's it's the attitude.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, let's be honest, Flux is far and beyond your your most popular album and you know, in twenty twenty five, and it has been for a while now, and I see it on so many Spotify playlists for like dream pop and shoegaze. It was not a dream for shoegaze at no.
Speaker 1: It's like a fusion of drum and bass with our dreamy nineties sound back then, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Were about it was more about uh, you know, down tempo and druma bass with a little bit of dream pop. So good.
Speaker 1: I'm glad people are the definition for many for these genres of is the wider one that I embraced other than the narrow one.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you know, since I wrote these notes down, we did get a few more comments. And I do remember someone saying, someone saying on boss Mode on on the YouTube, so Tokyo kid, we said, no way, you guys are still dropping.
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 2: No way you guys can tell you that.
Speaker 1: Darn yeah, still making me. You can't stop me?
Speaker 2: And then someone else I can't see corpses love music awesome, said all forever love this band. Oh thanks, Yeah, I know people are nice sometimes. Yeah, some people on the internet are and nice. Anyone watching the show, I'm gonna guess you're probably one of the good ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you've made it this far, especially I know, seriously, we're just like, I don't know, let's see, oh this more.
Speaker 2: I like to check to see if so my FM's lush channel has added any of the songs that I send over. Yeah, and it looks like he hasn't been adding any music for like months. However, I was shocked and delighted to see the love. Sparrows is currently number one in the top thirty artists by spins and by listeners.
Speaker 1: Number one, number one, Oh yeah, let's have some Let's have some wine in that celebrate special occasion. Number one another chart. Hell yeah, we are number one.
Speaker 2: He's still playing the call, He's yeah, he's still spinning the angib solo album from twenty thirteen, where it's like it's like number fourteen on their top forever in the top thirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so funny, cool, some good work on that album.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that is a good album. I still like that album.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's one where I tried to push our sound forward more than I took more chances.
Speaker 2: I guess actually, like some fun, we do something fresh different.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I guess the only other thing really to mention is the fact that that we're continuing on our journey of releasing the music under your original band name, Love Spirals Downwards.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So if you're looking for boss Mode or any of the other recent singles on like Apple and Spotify and YadA YadA, and you're like, hey, how come it's not up, make sure to look for it under Love Spirals Downwards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and all the streaming services and on band Camp. You can find it on either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we still have two accounts. See the thing is now, the Love Spirals Downwards account is currently like a pro account, so we could upload things under many different band names, like you know, you could put a Ryan Lum song up Ryan, but to be on there, you know, something to think about. Okay, but yeah, so it's still I want and I still put love Sprouls on there just to differentiate. But then it's also we still have our our Love Sproul's non pro account of band Camp, so it's on both and I see people are buying it from both accounts.
Speaker 1: People sub to Yeah, just find us both.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're one of the people that bought it, bless yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guys, yeah, thanks, yeah, thanks for directly supporting us on bank camp. Really and I'm going to say all these comments that Andrew's been reading, we don't get a boatload of comments, so yeah, some obviously, but I'm saying leave us a comment and decent chants you might get read on a future of spirals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wrap it up in the news, yeah news.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, Bowl is to get another song out here. We are in June first. Will we be able to track your vocals and produce everything and get it out in a month. It's gonna be tough the way we.
Speaker 2: Roll as possible. Our magic keys are currently blocked out for the time. Yes, we won't have any distracting Disneyland trips.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're going to try. Yeah. So yeah, we're not recording data, I don't think obviously, because we're doing the podcast right now and it's probably to having some kind of dinner maybe, but we'll see. Yeah, we have this week, so it's a good chance. I mean, it's fifty to fifty.
Speaker 2: But we're going to try our dwn this it would be great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, another song. If not, you'll see it early the following month, we try.
Speaker 2: So stay tuned. Please subscribe if you aren't already, And.
Speaker 3: As always, this is this The Chill and Loves Bawls Show is available both as a video show on YouTube and as an audio podcast on Spotify, Apple and a bunch of other podcast services.
Speaker 2: And you can leave a comment on Spotify, you leave a comment on our website.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, well, thanks for tuning in, thanks for sticking with us. Yeah, comment if you hear, if you can, let us know if you think of boss Mode. Let you think about this pod show, this podcast, let.
Speaker 2: Us do we take them out with a little bit of the visualizer or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's think about with some Boss Mode visualizer.