Speaker 1: Step into the world of power, loyalty, and luck.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna make him an offer you can't refuse.
Speaker 3: With family, canoli's and spins mean everything.
Speaker 2: Now you want to get mixed up in the family business.
Speaker 3: Introducing the Godfather at Champa Casino dot com. Test your luck in the shadowy world of the Godfather Slode.
Speaker 2: Someday I will call upon you to do a service for me.
Speaker 3: Play the Godfather now at Champacasino dot com.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the family.
Speaker 4: No purchase necessary BDW Group of Way. We're prohibited by Law eighteen plus Terms and conditions.
Speaker 5: Supply have you googled yourself lately? Are there negative posts from an ex employee or from a former client, maybe an outdated news article. Search engines don't always get it right, but right or wrong, it's your reputation on the line. That's where Reputation Defender by Norton comes in. Take control. With Reputation Defender, their cutting edge approaches help you to wipe away unwanted information in your search results. They also promote the good stuff. You can start by getting your free reputation report card at Reputation Defender dot com or call eight hundred eight one one forty nine seventy five to speak to an expert.
Speaker 6: Big Food and Beyond.
Speaker 1: With Cliff and Bubo.
Speaker 7: These guys are your favorites.
Speaker 1: So like to subscribe and rade it.
Speaker 3: Five starch s and.
Speaker 8: Me rangeous to go on yesterday listening, oh watching.
Speaker 7: Always keep its watching.
Speaker 2: And now you're hosts Cliff Berrickman and James Bubo Fay.
Speaker 9: Hello, folks, welcome to their episode of Bigfoot Beyond with Cliff and Bubo on this weekend. It's just with Bobo. Cliff couldn't make it, And tonight we got a guest we've been wanting to have on for a while, so tonight we have Dean Harrison from Australia and Yawe Research. A lot of you know who he is. He's uh, He's the godfather of Yai Research. The Yahi is the big Foot of Australia basically. And I've known Deean for almost twenty years now. I've I've been him online. They never met in person yet we used to be in contact. I hadn't talked to him quite a while, but I've always followed his web page Jawi hunters dot com. It's definitely one of the best. They got the great follow up reports. They have auto reports, they interviewed the witnesses, they put up videos with it. You can go on YouTube and see what they're talking about and see the countryside. It's really great. So Dean, thanks for joining us tonight from down Under.
Speaker 10: Nice speaking with you again. Bobo.
Speaker 11: Well, finding Bigfoot Australia twenty twelve, is that right?
Speaker 9: That sounds yeah, probably twenty twenty thirteen, something like that.
Speaker 11: It's like nine years ago already. Yeah, all these broken hearted women you left behind, all these little eight year old bobos running down in Australia.
Speaker 10: Boy bobos, girl bobos, big mups.
Speaker 9: Of hair, trooling, stumbling around.
Speaker 11: Ducking low and slow. What was the highlight of your trip when you came out here.
Speaker 9: Oh, definitely when we were up in up our year zone above a surface paradise. We had that interaction that night with there's a couple of them there. They are clapping and knocking and doing their thing. You know, we're really surprised us similar was like just having bigfoots around.
Speaker 11: Right, Yeah, yeah, Well, you know, there's a lot of a lot of similarities.
Speaker 10: I think we may have a.
Speaker 11: Few more different species here than you do over in America, but the big ones in general, I mean they're pretty similar in descriptions, what people are explaining, what the witnesses are saying, or what we've seen ourselves.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you guys got the brown jacks. On those guys then the originals. I was with there, scared of death of those things.
Speaker 10: Yeah, the little ones.
Speaker 11: There's a lot of different names for them in the Aboriginal dialect, depending on which tribe and where you lived in the country. Dingjarti is the main name, or the adaptation brown jack, as you correctly said, and they're sort of known to be probably the I think one word that keeps coming up is trickster. They're the ones that get up to all sorts of prey and do funny little things, jumping on people's rooms and whatnot. The big ones that I seen had that sort of sense of humor. Is they're sort of more of the business end, right.
Speaker 9: Yeah. They took me to the spot. We went went to a national park behind Kira for the name of it. What's that famous with other the statues and all that Ki, Yeah, Killkoy. We were out I think north of that. We're at a parking and the Aboriginal guys took me out there, and they took me to a spot where they had been attacked by a group of brown jacks. Well not really attacked basically, but they kept swinging over their heads, like swinging on vines and stuff and dropping down on branches, and stole their sunglasses off there, you know, that had around their necks or on top of their heads, stole their sunglasses, stole their hats. They're just smacking them on the heads and screaming at them. And these guys are running full tilt down this riverbed, and these things are just coming down swooping them and screaming and cracking them on the heads and not hurting them bad, but just you drove them out of there pretty good.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 11: Well, that's pretty much along the lines of what I said then, being the practice getting up to all sort of high jinks, so to speak, doing all that sort of all that sort of behavior. I think, you know, if you have a run in with one of these, you might have.
Speaker 10: A couple of tales to tell afterwards.
Speaker 11: If you run into one of the big ones on a bad day, you might not pee around it to tell that tale.
Speaker 9: They seemed to be a more aggressive done it. I mean, I remember talking to you a long TIMEO. There was that one about the there was a snaper team out there or something like that, and didn't two of the guys, two of the guys go, they survive it. A couple of construction workers were missing off the road that was right near there, the training grounds right well.
Speaker 11: That that was getting back into my second, my second encounter, which was is life changing really, I mean, my first one was back twenty six years ago, that long ago.
Speaker 10: I was just thinking about that this morning. I thinking, wow, wow, I have been around for a while.
Speaker 11: Back in the days when John Green, Reneeda Hinden, Bobby Short, Art Bellot been on his show, Lloyd Pye, my dear friend, Bill Ribble, the Pest from the West, Eric Betjeorde, he was still my god. To have some stories about that man, don't we all? Gc He got up to no good, didn't he. These days we've got Joe b Lart from Friend Zone, Henry my dear friend, Henry, Bobby Hamilton, Moneymaker yourselves. But back then, it was like twenty six years ago and I had one in my backyard and that was a real eye opener. It's eleven o'clock at night and bipedle, which rules out most of the native Australian animal's massive vocal capacity far beyond ours and co while as yeah, they can make you some pretty savage.
Speaker 10: Noises, but not like this.
Speaker 11: This was different, and it had hands. It was picking up, well, pulling out foliage from the ground in the swamp behind my head us at the time, and.
Speaker 10: Throwing it through through the forest.
Speaker 11: It was displaying emotion and anger and all that sort of things, you know, Era four h four file I'm not found. That was no native Australian animal, but Almo, which is one you were referring to just earlier. That was the really bad one that had caused all sorts of strife around the area. And we ended up having to get the SAS guys out there, the.
Speaker 10: Military guys, a couple of military guys.
Speaker 11: Because I knew that it was only by fortune that night that I survived. It was only because I changed my plans at the last minute that I survived. This thing meant business, there's no question about that, and it had bad, bad intentions. So we ended up sending these guys well, I mean, there's quite a long story to get to this point.
Speaker 10: To two thousand and three.
Speaker 11: I mean it started for me in nineteen ninety seven when I had my run in with him again about eleven o'clock at night. I was going for a jog trying to listen. Wait, I'd stopped on the edge of this bush track instead of running down it, thank god, and I made a phone call instead on the phone bush to the back the bush was behind me. To the front of me was a moon paddock, so to speak. It was with high voltage power lines up to a road with a street light. To my left is bush verging around heading up towards that road. At one stage, just cutting a long story short, I was aware that I was being stalked by something person's unknown.
Speaker 10: I was fit, I was boxing at the time. I had no reason to fear.
Speaker 11: Anybody in my mind, and I thought I'd let this person get as close to me as they wanted, and I just thought they were listening in on the conversation. So it started off with crashing and smashing coming through the bush at a distance, and then when this thing had heard me, then it turned into stealth mode and you could hear a tweet every so often cracking underneath the foot, but it was getting closer, and every time it made a noise, it would stop, deliberately stop. So it was a thinker, and you would just let the air go by. No time passed, and then the next step, and then you could hear the foliage slowly being parted and something pushing its way through, and then the next crackle it would stop again, And so then I was aware that it was right up behind me and out of nowhere, which is so hard to explain but explained to me regularly from witnesses the interview, I just got that nameless dread that comes over you for no apparent reason. This is where you feel like a rabbit in the spotlight, in the headlights, and you were frozen, stiff, you just cannot move, your body's locked. And at the time I was trying to rationalize in my mind what was going on, Why I was feeling like this, why my body was reacting in such a way, And I knew something was wrong. It was just that sixth sense. You just knew something was right. So suddenly this person verb commas by me. Is it a person?
Speaker 10: What is it?
Speaker 11: And i'd I did want to make eye contact for some reason. I said this knowingness that if I made eye contact direct eye contact, things are going to get exponentially worse. So the best I could do, the best I could do was to turn my head a little bit and turn my eyes just to see this massive silhouette standing there in the bush, probably about eight feet or so tall. I just knew I was I just knew I was in trouble. I knew exactly what it was at that stage. I wasn't into the whole yow we thing, far from it. But this thing came to me, and so I knew I had to move. So I counted into my head to three. I said one, two, three, move your foot. So I basically had to movement. I had to move my shoulders, to move my hip, to move my leg, to move my but at the moment my foot left the ground came out. This thing roared like a lion, like a lion, and it was very, very similar to the one two years prior when I was living up by the mountain and all the dogs and all the acreages are all going wild, and this thing takes off after me. Eye was running and anyway a big long chase, and was yelling and screening and repelling itself through the trees, so you're grasping onto them. You hear the trees and you're smashing through the trees, and you hear them jump over the logs, and when you landed, the diaphragm would bounce on each steper bill. On top of that would be the yelling and screening, and it was just so angry, emotion, anger, and it wanted me. The only thing that saved me was that I was on an open field heading up towards a street light. And as you and I both know, they won't go out, they won't bench it out into that to expose themselves. So he just took the bush line pretty much to my left, and before I knew it, I mean, he's running three times my speed through thick, dense scrub and I was on a mown field not too far away from him, and he's running right next to me. It was at that point I've gone, that's it. This is it, this is the end of my life. It's all over. There was nothing I could possibly do to save defend. It wouldn't have mattered what sort of weapon, hand hold weapon other than a gun that I had. It would have been futile against something that was just so powerful.
Speaker 10: And I've basically just given up. This is it. I may as well just throw my hands in the air, so they.
Speaker 9: Just take me.
Speaker 11: There's no escape. And then it starts to run ahead of me, and what's it doing now? And then I realized he's going to cut me off. He's getting up a head so he can get out, and so I've realized this. I turned to my right. He's lunged out. I was far away enough for him to give up, turn around, walk back to the foliage. I was under the street light by this stage. He's squats and he's watching me. Got that one out of the way, So then we can go on to all the other stories. Well, I won't get into all of them. But it came to a point where this thing was causing so much trouble for so many people, and we believe that he may have taken a worker. It was in the same month that I was nearly attacked. This guy went missing, only a stone throwaway, right on dusk, and no one can explain what happened to him. He got dropped off by workmates on side of this dirt road. The bush was all very thick back then, and someone was going to come and pick him up. Friends, and someone was going to pick him up sometime later, and they turned up. His gear was there, but he was gone, and they never found him since. So then all these other things happened. I don't want to buoy you and your audience with the rest of the history of this particular bad guy, but it came to the point where the SAS guys I had to bring them in. I had contacts with them because at the time I was trading information with the military. They were running into them during military operations, as I'm sure they would go over in your country as well. And so I got in pretty well with these guys, and they said, well, what would you like us to do.
Speaker 10: I said, well, I'd like you to go and have a word with it, so to speak.
Speaker 11: I really believe that if he hasn't taken anyone's life by now, he will, And you know, for a lot of the missing people in the area could be contributed to him, and I was nearly one. So they went out there and they set up a sniping situation.
Speaker 10: They had they played the loan camper.
Speaker 11: I don't know whether you guys play that over there, you have the loan camper pretending. So they did that scenario. Up above the loan camper was a sniping position, and these guys had throat mics, they had side arms, long arms, they had rattle traps and flashbangs. Then they're all they like they're triggered by trip wires. First night, nothing to report. Second night, I think it began at about nine o'clock hearing some noises down in the valley, and it escalated by eleven o'clock. And in the night vision, the sniping guy radio is down below and says, hey, I've got something here.
Speaker 10: He's seen you.
Speaker 11: He's moving towards you, and I think that was it.
Speaker 10: It's about one hundred yards or so. And when it got to about the sixty yard.
Speaker 11: Mark, the guy below he was getting really nervous and.
Speaker 10: He said, well, I want you to do something about this.
Speaker 11: But this and he says it's okay. He's coming right up to the flashbank now. So as he goes up to the flash bang, this is pitch darkness, tread canopy, no light, and a black thin wire. This thing goes right up beside the tree and what was to do? It looks down and see the wire. My military contact said, that is impossible, physically impossible. You cannot see that in that sort of light. You'd be struggling to see that during the day, he said, he said, but it stopped. It looked down and it examined the wire and then walked around the other side of the tree. And then as it's getting up close, the guy blow said enough's enough, go, go go. So this guy has opened up with one round and it just misses his left shoulder.
Speaker 10: It impacts the tree beside him, and this thing rose.
Speaker 11: It turns round and it runs straight through the flashbag lights up the whole area, which shut the night vision down, of course, and they're they're blind, and he's run back down, but he stopped and he's come back round again. And this said that. These guys both said he was relentless. He just kept going at it. So they ended up emptying the entire magazine. The long arm at him, and this thing rushed down into the valley and they chased him the side arms, and I got the full report one week later. A colleague of mine, Nigel Francis, he went to the area unbeknown that this has gone on because all this is top secret.
Speaker 10: At the time, I wasn't allowing to tell anybody about any of this.
Speaker 11: And he knew of the area because I had told him about the previous experience, so.
Speaker 10: He'd gone there for himself.
Speaker 11: And he phones me from locations do you know anything that has happened here in the last few days? And I had to keep quiet. I couldn't say anything. He said, why, He said, because there's bullet holes in the trees, and he said the whole area has been raped. It's been sanitized. And that's exactly what was written in my report, how they sanitized the area before they left. So that was my confirmation.
Speaker 8: Stay tuned for more Bigfoot and Beyond with Cliff and Bogo will be right back. After these messages.
Speaker 1: Step into the world of power, loyalty, and luck.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna make him an offer you can't refuse.
Speaker 3: With family, canoli's and spins mean everything.
Speaker 2: Now you want to get mixed up in the family business.
Speaker 3: Introducing the Godfather at Champa Casino dot Com. Test your luck in the shadowy world of the Godfather slot.
Speaker 2: Someday I will call upon you to do a service for me.
Speaker 3: Play the Godfather now at Champacasino dot com.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the family.
Speaker 4: No, we're just necessary BDW group have way were prohibited by Law eighteen plus terms and conditions apply.
Speaker 12: A kiasuv is capable of taking you far, but when you use it locally to help your community, you go even.
Speaker 13: Further, whether that's carrying cargo, bringing your team with you, ready for navigating your terrain, power up your capability with the right Kiya SCB, do more with the Kia sportage, Kia tell You Right, Kia Sorrento or Kieltos, Kia movement that inspires.
Speaker 12: Call eight hundred and three three three or Kia for details.
Speaker 5: Always strive safely.
Speaker 14: Have you been to the Great Wolf Lodge that's nearby. We took our kids last weekend and they won't stop talking about it. There's a huge indoor water park that's always eighty four degrees and they have dozens of other family activities like a ropees course, bowling and more. It's the perfect getaway. It's so close. We literally hopped in the car and we were there in no time. We all had a blast and we barely had to do any planning. So if you have a free weekend coming up, now is the time to book a trip to the Perryville Lodge just outside of Baltimore, or if you're in the Virginia area, check out the lodge in Williamsburg had too great wolf dot com. Do book your stay today.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I actually saw your spot or you had your uh, your encounter in nineteen ninety seven, that one where you were running my buddy when I was up there, tick me, he goes, this is where Dean had a spot. Took me right to that. I saw the street light and everything, and that's where the sas guys and for those listening home essays is basically your guys's Navy seals or Green berets. That's correct, Yeah, that was that was that was hear that spot hunts where the sas set up.
Speaker 10: That's right. Yes, So I wasn't aware that you actually went to the location.
Speaker 9: Yeah. Yeah, we were going to meet up with you, and then we ended up switching our whole filming schedule around and they're going up to Fingle and up not all zone were originally we started off down south, but we were meeting up with the Rex Gilroy, but he was in pretty bad shape. Yeah, that's that's interesting that you had all that stuff going down, and that's okay, you know it. But you guys, this year, you guys had that thermal video. That's just awesome. I mean I posted that, I was comment with people on my page and they got a lot of good feedback. I mean, I think, you guys, that's probably the best thermal clip ever gotten.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well, I'll tell you it is an absolute game changer having this new technology back in the day. As you know, you hear a noise, and this is like, if you can consider yourself a researcher, as.
Speaker 10: Many of these people do, a lot of these kids, they all go out of the bush.
Speaker 11: And if you're in that situation, with that mindset that you're a researcher and you're going out for this specific reason to look for bigfoot and have an encounter, there's a pretty good chance your mind will be clouded or your reality would be clouded, and every noise you hear you'll attribute to a bigfoot. As you know, but now this just takes in all the guesswork out out of each noise that you hear. Nothing can hide really from a thermal camera. You can be behind a lot of thick foliage it'll still pick you up, or you can be in a tent for that and it'll still see you.
Speaker 9: So this was just there.
Speaker 10: I mean, we've had a lot of success over the last nine months with these cameras, but that that was the kicker. That was absolutely amazing.
Speaker 9: Which models you're new and I saw you guys have like an old scout.
Speaker 10: Well, originally I had a Flur.
Speaker 11: It was a hate series Flur and in Australian dollars that cost me nearly ten grand, and that's back when our doll was pretty much parody the same the same dollars and cents. This is a new model. It's out of China, which most things are these days. It's a guide, so that's the brand name as a guide. It's a guide IR fifty and in Australian dollars you're looking at about three and a half grand each and I bought five. And yeah, So the backstory of this was Springbrook. It's on the Gold Coast hinterland and it's renowned for Yawi activity, Yawi sightings, and the first reports came out in the seventies in the newspapers and.
Speaker 10: Since then it's really really escalated.
Speaker 11: So i'd spent a lot of time there since the late nineties, and you get to recognize a lot of the different signs, and we believe different clans they have different signs in different areas, different things, little things that they do. And this particular group they use sticks and they'll do symbols, all types of symbols, whether the symbol be a TP or something up against a tree, the X markers, all the usuals, but they also do they'll do symbols on the ground, so you might find a stick broken into a triangle, you might have breaken different other sorts of shapes and or crossed over each other, and now all this sort of thing, so you get to know what to look for in certain areas. And being active in this area myself for so long, a bit of an expert. And this one particular day, we'd hyped up the hill, myself and Gary Lynn and Jacob Fellows and.
Speaker 10: We've gone up this really steep incline.
Speaker 11: It was unhospitable, it's almost like climbing a ladder for about two hours to get to the top of this mountain. And the moment we got to the top, we found a track which was totally unexpected and within seconds here with the signs, we worked walked further and there was more and more and more, and they were basically screaming out, we are here. That's what they were saying, we are here.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you guys had a bunch of in front of those little sticks stuck in the ground. You know, I just assumed they only do that when the ground's real muddy. They're just sticking it when it's wet and then let it try like that.
Speaker 11: The climate here varies the I mean, you can walk one hundred yards on one of the tracks in Springbrook. This is natural forest. There's rainforest in the areas. It's Australiano type gum tree in others. But you can walk one hundred yards and you can go from muddy to medium to completely dry and then back again. So that sort of terrain and it didn't matter how hard. And some of our guys are pretty big. Gary Lind's a big man. And if he tries to spear one of these into the ground using all these force and he can't do it, then that says something you didn't Well, what it says basically is it didn't fall from a tree and do it itself. Yeah, so I mean that does happen, Yes, but this is different. This is different, and they were all situated in away a position that it was peculiar. So with that, I've said they are here. They're saying they're here. We need this is where we need to be. We need to be here now. So we had to find another way in because it's not like we've got a haul all our gear all the way up that mountain like we did. I mean that was that was soul destroying getting up that mountain. So you can imagine, you know, a couple hundred pounds worth of equipment. So we ended up finding another way on another day. About two days later we returned. We found another way in, and in that weekend we set up Buckingham. He had never used one of the new thermals before and it was about eleven o'clock at night and there was one sitting on our table. We had our camp set up, We had hammocks. We had to have hammocks because of the leeches. The leeches were everywhere wherever you look, those leeches, those leeches, and there's ticks and all sorts of things. So we had to get off the ground. And it's literally a swarm of leeches is incredible. So Buckingham had picked up one of the thermals. He got a quick lesson from Gary Lynn and he said, I'm just going to walk off and have a play. So off he went. He probably went about one hundred yards one hundred and fifty yards away, SAIDs pitch darkness again, tread canopy, mountainous terrain, and I think about twenty minutes later we get a radio fee. We're all wearing your ear mics because we've got radio silence. We don't use white light out there either, Bobo, which you think that's wrong. We used red light because it doesn't carry through the bush and it's not impacting and it's not intimidating. So we had redhead torches, we had ear ear mics, and Buck Radio back and said, hey, I've got something here and it's looking at me now. Me being around for a long time, you get a little bit skeptical. You hear a lot of things, and a lot of people say, oh I've got something in years.
Speaker 10: Yeah, okay, I'll believe when I say it.
Speaker 11: Then we didn't hear anything for another twenty minutes, and then Buck Radio is back again and says I have two of them in front of me right now. And Gary got on the radio and said, would you light some backup? Do you want me to come over? And Buck said yes please, So Gary heads off all lights off, of course, and he's making his way through the dark, closer and closer to Buck, and Buck's obviously also in total darkness stealth. And as Buck is getting as Gary is getting closer to Buck, these two look up, they see him, and they turn and they leave. Now, when they got back to camp, Buck told us the entire story, and Gary threw it over onto his iPhone so we could watch it. I mean, this is how good these at these cameras are. You can just wi fi it straight over to it like the largest screen so everyone could watch. And I was staggered, absolutely amazed at this footage. I mean, you know, it took a long time to get there, but we got there.
Speaker 10: Here's the footage.
Speaker 11: Here it is, And yes, absolutely the fascinating thing is that, I mean, Buck was reasonably close.
Speaker 10: But he said they made.
Speaker 11: No noise as they entered, and they made no noise as they left. And this is pretty dry foliage underneath.
Speaker 9: All the times I've got glimpses. I never heard him first. It was always like surprised, you know, oh there it is. I never you know, I heard something and looked and there it was. There was always just looked up and there it was.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Well you've seen the footage, and the people who listen to your program will maybe they'll go and have a look as well. We have it on a homepage, So if you go to the year We hunters dot com homepage, we've got a few videos there, me talking in a couple of interviews, but the one the very top is the footage where we go back and we analyze it all and figure out how tall it is, et cetera. And some of the some of the images that Buck got that night.
Speaker 10: I mean, okay, those the two. I mean there's the two. There's there's the two.
Speaker 11: There's the one walks out and these things are like eight nine feet.
Speaker 10: Tall, right and built huge things.
Speaker 11: The first one he walks out, he bends over and he puts his long arm out, really long arm. It stretches all the way out as he's bent over and he picks something up.
Speaker 10: Now, the one.
Speaker 11: Behind him, he's watching his back. Now at this stage, I'm playing classical music on the speaker at base camp. So the one that's that's reached out, they both come out from behind a tree. The ones reached out, he's facing base camp, but the other one behind him.
Speaker 10: He's got that. They've got their backs to each other.
Speaker 11: The other one's watching his back while he's bending over picking things up. They had to have known, hum we're in the area because of the noise we were deliberately making. So he's picked something up and he turns around and he hands.
Speaker 10: It over the shoulder of the one behind him.
Speaker 11: Now you can't see the hand of the one behind him taking whatever it was. But then he turns around and he goes down again and he picks something else up, and he turns in and but because he's never used this camera before, and he's devastated to this day that he was going through all these settings trying to zoom in and out, but that's not how the camera works. So he's going to all different color settings and things. But not only that, he got footage of one hugging a tree and you can see that it's got arm around the tree. And this is what they do, particularly during the daytime. They'll pretend to be a tree. They'll blend. That's how they blend. So they'll put both arms around a tree between they're a part of a tree, or they'll have one arm around a tree, another hand out being a branch. And this is stuff that's been reported to us all the time, and even tightly autonomous standing out in the forest with both arms out. So we had some of that there, but then those some really speaky stuff there as well.
Speaker 8: Stay tuned for more Bigfoot and Beyond with Cliff and Bobo will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 1: Step into the world of power, loyalty, and luck.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna make him an offer you can't refuse.
Speaker 3: With family canoli's and spins mean everything?
Speaker 2: Now you want to get mixed up in the family.
Speaker 3: Business, Introducing the Godfather at champacasino dot com. Test your luck in the shadowy world at the Godfather Slutch.
Speaker 2: Someday I will call upon you to do a service for me.
Speaker 3: Play the Godfather now at Champacasino dot com.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the family.
Speaker 4: No, we're just necessary BDW group. If we were prohibited by Law eighteen plus terms and conditions apply.
Speaker 12: A Kia SUVs people of taking you far. But when you use it locally to help your community, you go even further, whether that's carrying cargo, bringing your team with you, ready for navigating new terrain.
Speaker 6: Power up your capability with the right Kia SCV, do more with the Kia Sportage, Kiya Teller Right Kia Sorrento or Kia Celtos, Kia Movement that inspires.
Speaker 12: Call eight hundred and three three three or Kia for details.
Speaker 5: Always strive safely.
Speaker 15: Low's No's. You want to get even more value for the holiday. That's why as a MI Low's Rewards member, you get new member deals on holiday decor, tools and more, and you'ren points when you shop. More points equal more rewards to help you save on holiday and more. Not a member join for free today at Low's dot com slash my Low's Rewards because Low's nos Deals program subject to terms and conditions. Points are rewarded on eligible purchases. Seelows dot com slash terms for full details subject to change.
Speaker 9: That first in thege you're talking about, we had two eyes on it.
Speaker 10: That one that's the one. Yeah, I mean, yeah, that's what I said.
Speaker 11: This is why natives of most countries, so you don't walk the bush alone at night.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I can sympathize with a black messing up, you know, hitting the wrong butt when you're oh my god, there it is. You know, you're trying to zoom oaer, zoom out. You're in color Parlotte. I mean, it's it's understandable, especially if you're new to it.
Speaker 11: And this was this is one that we're referring to. It was like a cloaked thing with these two big guys. Interestingly, about two weeks later, same location. All the dynamics of this location have totally changed. By the way, no stick, no sis, I haven't got back to my other point yet. Two weeks later everything had changed, and it was midnight ish. We walked from base down to this area that we call the crossroads, just a track. As we got to the crossroads, myself and Gary Lynn decided would walk back to base and grab a couple of fold up stools, just like little camping things. And so we'd walked off and we're about three quarters the way back and it's in a straight line line of sight and Buck was watching us on the thermal.
Speaker 10: I was in front of Gary, so you couldn't see me. All you could see was Gary.
Speaker 11: And suddenly we get a radio feed saying, has one of you walked into the bush?
Speaker 10: Negative? Are you sure neither of you have walked into the forest?
Speaker 9: Negative?
Speaker 10: Did you follow the path all the way back to base? Yes, we did. We're both here. Now you're sure you didn't know? We didn't.
Speaker 11: So what had happened is as we're walking and getting closer to base, from the left of us, behind us, something has walked out across the track, bipedally and into the bush on the other side. Now we didn't hear this happening behind us. Buck is absolutely one hundred percent and still talking about it two months later that he's kicking himself. He didn't hit the record button. He was just complacent because, I mean, he didn't think anything was going to happen.
Speaker 10: He was just simply watching us.
Speaker 11: But out comes this thing and the description of it exactly the same as that freaky thing in the start of our video. The other thing I just wanted to just quickly go back onto regarding the footage is the next morning after we'd Buck had taken this footage, I think we went.
Speaker 10: To bed at about two or three.
Speaker 11: We got up at five point thirty left by six as we're leaving.
Speaker 10: So there's a window of probably about three hours or so.
Speaker 11: I don't know something in that vicinity from where Buck was standing to the time we got up.
Speaker 10: We got up and here's all these markers across.
Speaker 11: The track where we were where he had taken that footage and we'd walked it. They were not there before. There was an ex marker. There's some crazy looking egyps thing. There's a big stick right in the in the center. There's oh, it's use saw the footage.
Speaker 9: Well, they've documented chimpanzees in Africa. They'll use sticks over that crosses and like deltas and like the top laying stick will indicate like which direction they went, and the other stick will be like which direction they came from. Like they've kind of deciphered what the meanings are. You know, it's real rudimentary. It's not like they're not writing novels. Whether they can I forget how many different directions they could identify or what they like. It meant there was no food this way, or there was food this way. They came from that way and there was food, And have you guys talk to me chimpanzee experts to see what they think about those stick structures.
Speaker 11: No, but that's really interesting that you say that, and I'll definitely be looking into that. That's fascinating. As you say, rudimentary and that's what you'd expect, right.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we see that here and a lot of people are not convinced, you know, that that's they're related to sasquatch or in your casey Aali. But I have no doubt in my mind that they're responsible for them. Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, well, you know, a lot of it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 11: It shouldn't be there, and particularly in areas where you just date find humans and heck, why would they do it anyway?
Speaker 9: Right exactly.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean we're all we're all questioning what they mean and if we can break that code, and let's let's have a look at what these experts about the chimpanzee.
Speaker 10: So I'd like to see some of that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Yeah, it'd interesting to see any any comparisons that line up. So do you guys how we get a lot of scientists interested in the sasquatch phenomena in North America? What it seems like there's less academic acceptance down there with the II with the scientists and anthropologists on Is that the case.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's a taboo subject. They're all too scared. We had one academic, one scientist, a professor who's sadly passed away. Now it's a good friend of mine, Helmet lives with sower in background, and he spent a lot of time researching this and he wasn't backwards in coming force.
Speaker 10: He did not care less.
Speaker 11: But I I deal with one academic at the moment. He's intoed the anthropology, paleontology, all that. He's very good, but he says, I cannot talk to my peers about this, he said, because that would pretty much be the end of my career. And that was a life changing experience for him. When he had his it wasn't that long ago. It was twenty seventeen and he was doing surveying work on the border of New South Wales and Queensland and he'd gone up well, he said, I go to areas that most people don't tread because of the surveying work, and he all do government studies for ancient aboriginal sites, etc. And get the legislation passed through parliament to protect the area, etc. So he had gone up through these cascades. He was at the top of these rangers and he looks to his right and here is this. Yeah, we bigfoot squatted down, looking directly forward, and he said it was like a statue. Wasn't moving, wasn't blinking, he was just staring like I am not here. I am not here. And he said, I had camera in my backpack. He said, I had my phone in my back pocket. Do you think I was thinking at that point, hey, let's take a photo. He said, you'd think someone from my background you would. But no, he said, that's the last thing.
Speaker 9: He said.
Speaker 10: Now I wanted to pease this thing. Say you don't want to be saying guess what. I can't see you either. You don't see me, I don't see you. And so he said, just very very.
Speaker 11: Carefully, he turned and he walked, and he walked very carefully, and when he got out of sight, he high tailed it. He said, I mean, it really did affect everything, as it does many of our witnesses, Like I say, it's a life changing encounter for it. For most people, they don't view the bush the forests the same way again after having well after knowing that one of these day they leave out there he said this thing. He said, I knew exactly what it was. He said, this should have been here two one hundred and fifty thousand years ago, not in twenty seventeen. So he's he's moved forward with his own research into it now, but that's between us and him. He won't tell his peers about what he's really what he is doing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I was surprised when we were in Australia. We were shocked as we were filming down there and some people we got recognized a little bit. You know, some people watched the show and whatnot, but they were like, what are you guys doing here? Like we're here for the yeow we don't have any big fo things. We're like, you know what big for this? But you don't know what a yao is like and like everyone always said for yaoi the candy and or like no yawi like the relic commentaed you know the big big foot that I think. They're like, I've never heard of that. Like it was less than ten per cent of people we encountered ever even heard of a yaoi. It.
Speaker 10: It'd be nice to have Jeff Meldrum here.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we're really lucky to have Jeff, and there's a lot more academics than that involved. I mean there's a ton under the you know, keep it under the covers. But in his relic commited inquiry at of Odaho State University, it's a period, you know, scientific journal and they've got twenty four pH ds you know that are publicly involved with it. You know. So it's it's not a great thing on your resume, but it's not a career killer like it would be down in Australia.
Speaker 10: Well, it's because of the numbers. I think that's what it comes down to.
Speaker 9: You.
Speaker 11: We don't have a plethora of scientists, et cetera that you do over there, so everything they do over he is pretty guarded. We said, well, I seen a cast to Jeff Meldrum and Jimmy Chilcut back in the year two thousand for a documentary that they examined and that was taking the same area where we got the footage a few months ago.
Speaker 9: Okay, how far is that place you got the fotish from the paper video.
Speaker 11: The piper video. Jesus, that's a funny story. That's down near Canberra, which is probably about three thousand kilometers awhere.
Speaker 10: Yeah, a long way down below Sydney.
Speaker 11: But the story to that was that this individual, his name was Steve Piper.
Speaker 10: He was a limousine driver at the time. I think it was.
Speaker 11: Two thousand from memory. He had taken this footage in the Brindabella Rangers, which is part of the Snowy Mountains near Canberra, and he teamed up with a guy called Tim the houri Man, and they thought they'd make a lot of money out of this, so they had sold it to a local TV station and then the rival TV station got in contact.
Speaker 10: With me and said, what do you think come into our studio.
Speaker 11: So I did a show on it and they wanted to see that channel and da da da dah. Anyway, looking at the footage straight away, you can tell there's something wrong. When it's in clear, he zooms out. When it goes by the tree, zeems in. Back in the clear, he zeems back out again. It's got a pretty corny looking limp. It kind of looks like a suit and it was.
Speaker 10: It was a hoax, we believe.
Speaker 11: And the funny thing is that years later that this guy, Steve Piper, when questioned about it, says he has no recollection of the footage at all.
Speaker 10: He got into some sort of fight.
Speaker 11: He claims he was knocked out, and since that day he doesn't remember the footage.
Speaker 10: That's very convenient, isn't it.
Speaker 9: I thought I didn't think it was real. But Daniel Perez reached the Big Foot Harms news letter. He looked in it when he was done it for the Olympics in two thousand.
Speaker 10: And he was yes, yeah, he thought he.
Speaker 9: Thought it looked good. So I was like, oh, well, maybe think about it differently, but here and you said, I definitely think it's a hoax, and that's I'm pretty firmly down on that.
Speaker 11: There's no question. There's absolutely no question was a hex. I mean, Danny Perez went out to the location at the time and they researched it, et cetera. But people like yourself, Tony Healey, Paul Cropper were all very tight and knowing Tim the HOWI man at the time, what he was like, and the reputation of this Steve Piper character, we just knew it was a hoax. And then yeah, later no recollection fancy that.
Speaker 9: Yeah. Yeah. Cliff and I met Tony Healey and Bluff Creek in like two thousand and six.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Tony was telling you about that the other night. Actually, he gave me a.
Speaker 11: Whole Hebres stories off and I wrote them down to where I put them.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you had a lot of recollections about meeting you out there.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he's a cool guy. Their book is great, So I love their book.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well, the trilogy number three is sitting there pretty much ninety nine percent written. But they're just dragging their feet a little bit. I think Paul is a little bit. I had my alliance with Paul Cropper and Tony Healy GARYO but back in nineteen ninety eight, so I mean that's long term relationship too. When AyL was founded back in those days, we all dug up for our database information dating back to the first fleet, I mean, the first white settlers in this country back in the early eighteen hundred.
Speaker 10: So our database is great.
Speaker 11: But I think, well, a lot of thanks has to be given to Tony and Paul.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think if I remember eighteen seventy nine, I think was the first YAI report of Botany Bay. What'd you think of that? What did you think of that story?
Speaker 10: More than likely a hoax, that's what I thought. Well, the early.
Speaker 11: Reports really began in the media around about the eighteen twenties or eighteen twenty itself, and then but by the time, by eighteen fifty, it was so widely reported in every state. And these are back in the days where you didn't have internet, you had no communication, there's no phones, nobody knew each other, and everyone lived in remote areas, so there's no collaboration. But everyone's coming up with the same stories, the same description. And it was so prevalent that in the mid eighteen hundreds that they thought we may have our.
Speaker 10: Own indigenous primate.
Speaker 11: So those headlines saying, is this Australia's version of the African gorilla? And have they escaped confinement or they already hear you know, these sorts of headlines another one, I suppose gorilla or another gorilla. So yeah, it was very, very prevalent by the eighteen hundred and then just disclaimed from there.
Speaker 8: Stay tuned for more Bigfoot and beyond with Cliff and Bobo. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 16: Hey, it is Ryan Seacrest. There's something so thrilling about playing Chumpba Casino. Maybe it's the simple reminder that with a little luck, anything as possible. Chumbucasino dot com has hundreds of social casino style games to choose from, with new game releases each week. Play for free, anytime anywhere for your chance to redeem some serious prizes. Join me in the fund. Sign up now at chumbacasino dot com sponsored by Chumpa Casino. No purchase necessary VGW group void. We're prohibited by Law eighteen plus. Terms and conditions apply.
Speaker 15: Build up to Black Friday with savings all month long. It loaves get up to fifty percent off select major appliances, plus take an additional ten percent off when you buy select major appliances, and don't wait to pick up Holiday inflatables under twenty dollars. Don't wait to save in store or online now because lows Knows deals about eleven six through twelve four cannot be combined with additional discount. Seelos dot com for details and qualifying items while supplies last.
Speaker 17: Alright, you've got questions, ol'reilly Auto Parts has answers. Need a pro you can trust, Well, you've got that too. No matter what do you need, Our professional parts people have the training and expertise to help you do things right. Deep automotive knowledge, just one part that makes ol'reilly stand apart the professional parts people.
Speaker 10: Alright.
Speaker 1: Auto parts.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it just blows my mind. And it's still it's still a messy that this, you know, two hundred years later, it's still like up in the air, just mind blown when you see them, how big they are and like they're real or physical being. It's like, how can they still being categorized?
Speaker 10: Well, that's that's the question on everyone's lips.
Speaker 9: And then.
Speaker 10: The typical question you get is.
Speaker 11: Why why no body? I've got an answer to that, and it's quite simple. Where you find one, there's another not too far away, as we saw in the footage, and prior to this footage on that same night, in fact, I was saying to the guys, where you find one, there's another not too far away, and and then the footage. But the thing is that if one dies of natural causes, it's not going to be left there. You know, it's not going to kick some dirt and leaves over Uncle Billy and go that's a shine and walk away. You had to be picked apot by Printedes and fanboy humans you take care of if you did. Now, hundreds of thousands of years ago that were bearing the did what makes you doing in different days?
Speaker 10: Dace?
Speaker 9: Oh, I'm one hundred percent convinced. I actually I've been planning for like seventeen years with going with these out the Basket Indians up in the Yukon of Alaska. There's a bigfoot graveyard reported up there. There's a cave right next to it, and I guess there's tons of just bones like caribou and deer and moose bones, just hundreds and hundreds of them piled up around there. And they found four grays they thought of big foots. There are like nine foot long by five foot wide, big mounds on top, founded up piles of dirt with whatever rock they had around there, and they're they're going in September, but I can't go. But yeah, I mean, there's there's so many stories of them taking their dead, covering them up. They put them all the natives up here, so they put them in caves and then you know, put big rocks that no human could move, and they put them more No machinery can get you. So there's just as she brought out there and brought a bunch of dynamite blow up in the hole you just would never even you know, there's no way to get to them, and they put them in places where there's no one going anyways.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well, I believe they do have a family structure that they had their clans. There's probably opposing clans are all probably in greens and you don't get in my area that go in yours. Another thing I believe is that they're not as nomadic as what a lot of people think. I think home is always home. Yes, they may wonder, but they'll always be back, right.
Speaker 9: That's the same. Yeah, we're on the same page up here as what we think too like, and they might travel around somewhat. We had cases uh well up here. For instance, there's a family of three I live in northern California in the coast up just by Bluff Creek actually, and there's a family group of three big foots of male, female and a young one that we're seen around this dump up in Klimath on the Klimat River mouth up there, And for like two years the locals were seen in the high school kids go there and drain and party, and these things had come chase them away, and then they throw beer balls out of them and drive off this whole thing that was going on. They disappeared from here that they showed up around by Mount Chess. There's three of them, three white, one seen, and then they were seen in the Sierra Nevadas, which is, you know, a couple hundred miles east to here, and then they were seeing four hundred miles south on the Sierra Nevadas they were seen. They went down by La and then crossed in southern California. It must acrossed into the coast range, went all the way back up towards Santa Cruz, San Francisco area, and over the course of like a year, there's three big foot scene all the way around you know, California that had walked over one thousand miles. If that was the same three, we can't prove it's the same three, but it's pretty interesting. Then they just they got up to a big serve Santa Cruz areathing. There's no reports from ever since.
Speaker 11: Well, yeah, well another thing along the point of family units, et cetera. It was the night that I was hit. Yeah, this is an area that we had a lot of experience with these creatures.
Speaker 10: Going back to the word creature, I know it's a pretty better term than that.
Speaker 11: Back to the probably nineteen ninety eight in Queenslan're not too far away from where you went on.
Speaker 10: The Sunshine Coast up here in Queensland, and we've had a lot of interaction.
Speaker 11: I've got so many stories about our encounters there, even with a New York journalist.
Speaker 10: Team that came out with this one night.
Speaker 11: But on this particular night, and again, I mean, you have your highlights, and this is definitely, of course one of mine. And it was January two, two thousand and nine. This wasn't like a real expedition type nights. It was more of a meet and greet of certain people. It was on your handful of us, and we'd set up camp right where we'd had past experience in the past years though there. But yeah, it was just more more of a night out camping other than anything else. We were quite loud, we're raucous, not concentrating on anything in particular. Then it came to I think just after midnight, and I think a couple of people started to dare others to walk up this particular track at.
Speaker 10: Night during the night.
Speaker 11: It was a valley at a rocky cascade that was going There was ascending up there was a track that had an escarpment up to the left and heavily heavily treed pine forest, heavy heavy cloud cover, so it was very hard to see hand in front of your face. And what I normally do, as you probably do in others if you're in a base camp situation, or any any sort of set up situation loan camp or play or whatever, you go and situate yourself away and have a listen to hear if you have any visitors that quite often they'll come for a look out of curiosity. And this is pre thermal camera days. So I decided I'll go for a walk. So we're down into this valley you go too far away from base, and went up this granite cascade and I began to smell this really pungent odor. It was sulphuric. I know and others know that this is commonly associated with BOWI bigfoot sightings, a sulphuric type, rotten egg type smell.
Speaker 10: So I'd radio this back down to base and Steve.
Speaker 11: Who's the local policeman there, he said, careful, you know what that could mean. And I was complacent, and I keep walking and I sat up on top of this rocky cascade. I had my mag light, bottle of water, and a radio, and I sat there and I was tuning into the bush around me, just listening, absorbing at all. Then within I'd say almost seconds, ten seconds, twenty seconds, thirty seconds, there's this noise marching above me. This thing was walking bi Peterlee, no question, two feet walking like a person, but with purpose, not trying to cover the sound of the footsteps, not interested with purpose. And so I've stood up. Everything's still down beside me, and i'd lent open. I picked up my radio. I said, headcount, guys, where are you? And they said, we're all here. I said, well, I've got company. And as soon as I said that, this thing turns and starts running down this mountain side in pitch darkness. It's running, it's sprinting. Now, if you and I were in this darkness going down a hill with all this foliage and no stumps and fallen bracken and this and that, we'll be true being able walking. This thing was sprinting all the way down. And as I say, I wrote the book on their behavior.
Speaker 10: But this guy didn't read the book.
Speaker 11: He didn't behave According to my to my knowledge, and after he had to stop, he had to stop.
Speaker 10: You've got to stop, please stop.
Speaker 11: And he's closing on me, and he's getting faster and faster. And now I know he's so close to me. Even if he wanted to stop, I don't think he could stop. And so I've got my hand up in the air. I'm yelling stop, stop, stop. Yeah, I know, like you could understand me. And now this is the point. You can pre plan all these fantasies out in your mind till the cows come home. You can have every possibly worked out in your head. If this happened, I'll do that. If that happened, hey, I would do this. You're on top of it all. But guess what when it happens, it's all out the wind.
Speaker 9: Day.
Speaker 11: I didn't even think of Bendy Avern picking up my maglife. For God's sake, you know, everything was out the window. And before I knew it, this thing was on top of me. He'd hit me straight in the chest and I don't know whether it was a palm whe there's a forearm. I went backwards, I lost my feet, went through the air, and I landed in a pool of water, and needless to say, I was beside myself.
Speaker 10: You'd like to think that in situations like this in.
Speaker 11: Your mind, when you're playing out all these roles, if this ever happens, he I on top of it, you'd like to think you're a bit of a hero.
Speaker 10: And no, I wasn't sadly to say I was beside myself. I was so scared.
Speaker 11: I was waiting to be picked up and flung into a tree, this thing standing over the top of me, and I'm rocking from side to side, kicking my legs in the air, trying to keep this thing away from me. I'm doing this few tile punches in the air. I'm doing everything I can, and at the same time, I'm yelling at base camp, yelling at them for help. He was there, and he had not finished with me. I know that for sure. And if it wasn't for the guys getting to me on time again, I'd be just another missing person. The guys get to me. This thing stepped off me. He's walked on the other side of this big tree and he's gone into the forest. We're following him, and as he's looking at us in pitch darkness, the eyes were illuminating. Now, when I say they're illuminating, I mean self illuminating, not reflecting. They were self illuminating in pitch darkness, heavy foliage cover, no cloud, no moon, no stars in a valley. They were self illuminating. They were a dull white gray color, which you don't hear that often. Normally it's all the usuals, the red, et cetera. But this is what this is the color of this one had. And it was blinking as it's looking at us. Now as we walk forward, it all go black because he's turned his head away from us, looking forward, and he would keep the same distance from us. When we stopped, it would stop. He would then turn around and look back at us, and then the eyes were back blink, blink, blink. So we played this game for a while, called it tonight. I don't know what time, three or four, at about eight o'clock in the morning. And this is the interesting part. Well, this is the interesting part. That was the interesting part. Well, this is another interesting part. I'd gone for a hype by myself.
Speaker 10: Stupidly as I did, because I'm pretty stupid.
Speaker 11: And I had There's no phone reception there, so I didn't have my phone or anything, and I was heavily dehydrated. As I'm coming back, there's only one track back to base camp, and I needed to get back there because I needed water pronto. As I'm coming down this hill on this track getting closer to base camp, I see ahead of me on the left hand side, in the long grass as there's long probably three three and a half foot grass, spindly, yellowy grass, thick.
Speaker 10: There's one sitting down there.
Speaker 11: Whether be sitting on the knees or sitting on its bottom, I don't know. But as I'm getting a little bit closer and my mind's digesting this, it leans forward into the grass. Now I can't see it now. From that time, the moment I saw it, I had the feeling female. I always say, I don't know, I don't know why. I have no proof, I have no facts, but I just got the feeling that was a female. So again I had no choice. I had to get around this, and I'd stopped there for quite a few minutes because I didn't want to go any further.
Speaker 10: I didn't want to have to walk past it.
Speaker 11: I mean, it was a pretty thing, considering what happened the night prior, but I had to get past it. I had to, had no choice. I was hydrated, I needed water. So baby steps, baby steps. As I'm getting down close, being quiet, baby steps, baby steps. And as I get equal, I still can't see her, I'll call her her whack whack, whack right beside me, to my right, on the other side of the track. Here's the big mail. This is the guy that hit me the night prior. Could you imagine what I went through at that particular time. Oh my god, So I've went over and I've picked up a rock, had.
Speaker 10: That in my hand. I don't know why, it just felt it felt good having something in my hand.
Speaker 11: And so I'm doing babysteps, babysteps, don't look behind, don't look behind, don't look behind, and just just keep going till I got out of side and just rush back to base camp.
Speaker 10: But so anyway, it took me.
Speaker 11: I had about eight months of PTSD after this event of the previous night in the next morning, eight months eight months where I had a really hard time getting to sleep at night.
Speaker 10: I couldn't get a full night sleep. Things just kept rocking and rolling in my mind.
Speaker 11: And the biggest question that kept me awake was why. The question why Why did it hit me? What did I do that compelled it to run down and hit me without a care in the world, No stealth, not being careful.
Speaker 10: It was it rushed at me like it was with the purpose, as I said before, and.
Speaker 11: I couldn't work it out, and so tossing a turning. It wasn't until a while later when I really thought about it. And this is where it comes back to my initial point where there's one, there's another not too far away. When I walked up that granite cascade and that smell that I could smell, I think that was her. I think she was close to base and so he's run down clocked me.
Speaker 9: Okay, do you think that females and males have different smell?
Speaker 11: Wouldn't have a clue, But I do know after talking to an academic friend of mine, that male guerrillas can give off an odor. Some of it we can't pick up on, but they can now, as he correctly says, we don't know anything about the composition the makeup.
Speaker 10: Of these of this species.
Speaker 11: We don't know what they can let off. Now is it at well? Is it an aggression thing, is it deliberate or is it just Hey, they smell we don't know, but he seems to think that's only the males. But now he said that we don't know the species. Maybe the females can let off this sort of smell, and maybe I was getting close to her and she's led off this defensive smell, and he was there, he was watching, He wasn't too far away, and he's come down and he's defended the woman like a heroic big foot.
Speaker 9: He and yeah, yeah, how to be intense to get running over by one of those things. We don't hear too many starts about theyre making physical contacting them up here. You know, if they're really determined to take you out, I think there's not much you're going to do. Like, so you don't hear like a lot of stags up people getting beat up and then getting away. I think if they if they're going to get you, they're going to get you. I don't think it happens that often, not up here anywheys. But yeah, but the thing.
Speaker 11: Is that if I was by myself, it would have been a very different outcome. I wouldn't be here to tell the story. That's the difference. The only thing is the only thing that saved me in this situation is the fact that I had people not too far away and they got to me very very quickly, carrying white light.
Speaker 10: But if I was out there by myself and.
Speaker 11: This thing was still standing over the top of me, as I said before, he hadn't finished with me, I wouldn't be here now.
Speaker 10: And this is what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: I attribute so many missing people in the forest to these things. Now, they have emotions, if they're biological, they have emotions, just like any other animal or humans. They have good days, bad days, and there's good and bad and everything. It just makes sense. Now you get all the fairy floss do good type people saying, oh, you know, they're just friendly people, people a friendly race that me no harm and they leave us alone, we leave them alone.
Speaker 10: It's not the case. That is not the case at all, not from my experience.
Speaker 11: I've only met one good one or had experiences with one good one. The rest of them haven't been so humble.
Speaker 9: They couldn't be that. They can't be that aggressive, or there'd be a lot more people disappearing.
Speaker 10: I think, yeah, but there is. That's the thing.
Speaker 11: And when I looked into the missing people, I was told by the Bureau that the majority.
Speaker 10: Of people that are still not found are bush related related.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know Deep Paul Oudies. Yeah yeah, yeah, he's been done in Australian so but he's a buddy of mine. He thinks, he thinks that of all the books and stories and movies he's done, he says, in hindsight, now I think it's way less than five percent are actually attributable to a bigfoot.
Speaker 11: No, I'm just saying all of them are. So I'm saying that some of them are, a lot of people are. And you know, again on one of these people that was one of the fortunate few.
Speaker 10: Now, one thing out of all these years.
Speaker 11: Of doing this, Bobo as I'm sure you'll agree, the more you learn, the less you know.
Speaker 10: When you began this, you used to be an expert, but you aret anymore.
Speaker 9: Exactly. Yeah, the more you learn, the more questions you get. That's how this field works. Undoubtedly, he doesn't ask you to when we were down, I guess whatever that was twenty twelve, I guess somewhere around there four years previously, so as in two thousand and eight or two thousand and seven, Northern New Side whales kind of HiT's like a hippie spot.
Speaker 10: Barron Bay.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Byron Bay, there's an Aboriginal reserve behind there, and we talked to several people that had seen one a dead eye that was there for three days. It washed up behind Byron Bay, a few miles back up river on the reserve on the inland side of the highway, and they didn't touch it for a couple days, and finally they said some government officials came and took it away. Did you ever hear about I talked to really great witnesses that said, yeah, I was there for a couple of days. It was at a bend in the river that washed up. It'd been in the water for a couple of weeks. It was rotting, and but it was there and no one took pictures of it. I mean nothing, It just the Aboriginals just didn't want anything to do with it. And then some government guys came and hauled it off.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I know the story. Well.
Speaker 11: I was contacted by the grandson of the witnesses. It was an older couple. The story about that was that the couple were going for a morning walk and they'd come across this bridge which is in the forest there's just like a it's just to get from one side to the other.
Speaker 10: And just below was a river.
Speaker 11: This thing came from the other side and they both parties were.
Speaker 10: Startled by each other. And this thing had jumped off the side of the bridge landed beside the water.
Speaker 11: The gentleman had walked down there to see if it was okay, not sure what had just jumped off the bridge. When he got down close to it, he thought it may have been a bear. Of course Australy doesn't have bears. He grabbed a big stick. It was face down at the time he'd rolled it over. He said, it was the most hideous looking face you've ever seen. So he's gone to the authorities, as they do, and I've got a lot of stories like this. Go to the authorities and they come, they couldn't off the area, They take the body away. He's gone back into the local police station and inquired what's what's becoming of this?
Speaker 10: What was the outcome?
Speaker 11: And they basically said, of what what are you talking about?
Speaker 9: Yeah, how many storts have you had a buy it is that you believe are true? Like it's a couple dozen or.
Speaker 11: Oh no, not that many, Probably about a dozen and it all has the same outcome. It always goes back to just the wrong decision. You don't go to the police. But I guess if you're not in the no, you wouldn't consider that. I mean, that's probably the first protocol people have is you go to the police and you report it. So what's been happening is the local police station, they make their inquiries. Who do we talk to? And it goes down to the federal building in the Sydney. Then the Feds get involved and they're people from their black hole is what we call it, their black hole. They come out, they called off the area, the place is sanitized, and they're suddenly in total denial. Oh my god, I've got some great stories along those lines.
Speaker 9: What's the closest you think that it came to like or it wasn't like just a goverment swooped in and gut like where because there's always cases up here where I'm like kicking myself and like we were so close to getting up body recovered. Like was there one case that sticks out to you or like you're like we could we were it was right our fingertips.
Speaker 11: Yeah, about two years ago, two or three years ago, I get a phone call from an older couple.
Speaker 10: He's an ex truck driver. They both retired.
Speaker 11: They had a caravan and they're going through or towards a place called Cough's Harbor, which is just blow Byron Bay.
Speaker 9: That's a hot spy. I know that spy.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, it certainly is.
Speaker 11: And it was wet and it was windy, and there's nighttime, turning the caravan and here in front of them in the headlights is a gorilla lying on the ground on the road, on the side of the road. A gorilla just lying there in a fetal position. They both saw it. They both had a very very good look at it. There's no chance on that particular road, the road the way that it is, that they could have turned that caravan around and gone back, and in that weather and them being that.
Speaker 10: Age, it disturbed them. And they said it was huge, cove and hair.
Speaker 11: You know, I don't need to explain what a bigfoot looks a bigfoot looks like. Anyway, it was on the ground in a fetal position, and they said it was enormous. So they've passed it. They've phoned me and said it's there. It's there, So I've then called my contacts in Coff's Harbor. They went out straight away and said, the body is gone. We're not entirely sure exactly where it was. It looked like they might have been some drag marks to that, but because the weather was so inclined, they couldn't pick anything up for DNA or anything. But it was gone. So this is where again I returned to where there's one, there's another not too far away. One or two things happened so that it was knocked out and it worked itself up and walked off, or the one it's not too far away came and got him. Now, this guy being an next truck driver, he said, this thing was so big. He said, if that was hit by a car, there would have been debris. He said, but no, he said, what I think? He said, I think he's been clicked by a truck. And he said the truck driver probably didn't even know. Wow.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you hear those stairs fairly regularly. It's like God just so close, and people always call the wrong person, or they called a fishing game or the police, or you know some authority figure that has no interest in making the thing public. Well, I'll figure it out. I'll let you know what I figured it all out.
Speaker 10: Yeah you, thank y'all. I'm relying on you.
Speaker 9: We're all in trouble now right, Well cool, Dean. I really appreciate it coming on and straighten us out about what's going on down in Australia. Yeah.
Speaker 10: Well, we should keep in contact more often.
Speaker 9: Yeah for sure. Okay, folks, Well, that was Dean Harrison from Australia and Yaoi Research at Jawi Hunters dot com. Check out a site. It's awesome. You'll be surprised how much evidence they have down there. It's a great spot to get the info on the Yaoi. So Dean, thanks again for coming on board. We appreciate it. Let's do it again, all right for sure? All right, folks, Well, thanks for tuning in until next week. Keep it squatchy.
Speaker 8: Thanks for listening to this week's episode of Bigfoot and Beyond. If you liked what you heard, please rate and review us on iTunes, subscribe to Bigfoot and Beyond wherever you get your podcasts, and follow us on Facebook and Instagram at Bigfoot and Beyond podcast. You can find us on Twitter at Bigfoot and Beyond. That's an n in the middle. And tweet us your thought some questions with the hashtag bigfoot and beyond.
Speaker 7: Every day, when you log into chumbucasino dot com, the ultimate online social casino, you get a free daily bonus. Imagine if you got daily bonuses in other parts of your life.
Speaker 10: I chose French Fries, overloaded French Fries.
Speaker 17: I asked Stuart from accounting about his weekend even though I don't care.
Speaker 11: I updated my operating system without having to call tech support.
Speaker 7: Collect your free daily bonus at jumbacasino dot com. Now jump and live the Jumba life. Don't no, We're not necessary boy, reprohibited by lots the terms conditions easy plus.
Speaker 5: Have you Googled yourself lately? Are there negative posts from an ex employee or from a former client, maybe an outdated news article. Search engines don't always get it right for right or wrong. It's your reputation on the line. That's where Reputation Defender by Norton comes in. Take control. With Reputation Defender, their cutting edge approaches help you to wipe away unwanted information in your search results. They also promote the good stuff. You can start by getting your free Reputation report card. At ReputationDefender dot com, or call eight hundred eight point one forty nine seventy five to speak to an expert