Speaker 1: They need to hear, so trying to real soon. And last step I'm not the feeling is a drill. That's something to tell in.
Speaker 2: Your own bird.
Speaker 3: That's fine.
Speaker 4: The corner that step I gotta standing.
Speaker 5: I'm killing in the neighborhood, never gott die out. A lot of my thoughts about and I'm done waiting for the first But the first one car or the ducks, I'm laying there's some one of them got shipping coming and step over the walks.
Speaker 4: Was the writing there some the whole line of coming.
Speaker 5: Stop sign okay, and I mean it's going dang out. Wow, that's a boat in the sails to the brady out and the figs claim for that moment in time, the final.
Speaker 1: Come back and throw me you din un isn't here.
Speaker 6: What's going in real soon?
Speaker 7: The fealing is it here?
Speaker 8: It's just telling you up.
Speaker 2: Go stop sign.
Speaker 1: Okay, and the mina's going dang out.
Speaker 5: Why that's a boat in the cells the braddy out.
Speaker 1: Then the biggest claim for that.
Speaker 8: Moment in time and final go back me and.
Speaker 5: Clients in the sitting.
Speaker 4: We'll cross the streams.
Speaker 9: Excuse me, Egan, you said crossing the streams.
Speaker 10: Was bad cross the streams.
Speaker 7: You're gonna endanger us, You're gonna endanger our client.
Speaker 9: It's the nice lady who paid us in advance before she became a dog.
Speaker 7: Not necessarily, there's definitely a very slim chance will survive.
Speaker 11: I love this plan.
Speaker 7: I'm excited to be a part of it.
Speaker 8: Let's do it all right.
Speaker 4: See on the other side break, I'm just wondering what your doctor, mcmick.
Speaker 5: We got my god side blazer, mylve sick like sex stuf and go mine got side flew me sir.
Speaker 1: Listen my god man starting all over.
Speaker 2: By we got my done.
Speaker 5: Side placer god gold I that sex stuff. You got my done side placer begin my god Man, starting out over We canna tell my being of God.
Speaker 9: In the winter, being starf in the ones that manas wat to the one.
Speaker 11: That left them all.
Speaker 1: Got the bottle in the box with.
Speaker 5: Those you understand the song Forgive me when I'm wrong, and don't forget me when I'm gone. If it's on, then got the bad don murder in my mind, just the lit my paw a band, the phone tight, We see the doll.
Speaker 1: Even done then and gone.
Speaker 3: Got the song and it's ondst the red and it's on that it's on, and it's on the dusty wet and then it's on.
Speaker 10: Hey, everybody, let's show him how you do it here in jus in Arizona and.
Speaker 3: My com.
Speaker 8: Oops there you can hear me. We are here. I just had to put then in there just that we could uh, I could get up in graphical things and prepped here. So we are live. This is Ballbusters broadcast Today is February eighteenth, twenty twenty five. That still feels weird to say, we've got some things to talk about. We're going to go over world Order by Eustas Mullens. I'm rereading that book. I found a cleaner copy than the one that was on. I think it was kindle last time I read it, I don't remember, but it was corrupted, like there was a bunch of misspellings, but it was a consistent misspelling, so I could tell it was like a like a some kind of like a corrupted file anomaly or something like that. Because it was happening in a pattern you can make out what it meant. But it was just things would be spelled with s's instead of d's or something like that, and it's just a little weird. So some interesting stuff is going on. H we could talk about the uh Richie from Boston stuff. Uh, there's a couple of things that I say. I don't agree with his analysis of things because he puts it through the scope of what I what I what I see as another deception, right, Oh, okay, because it's personal one trying to center my screen. But at least he presents the information that you can then deduce what it is that you see. Right, And Uh, let's go over the f TJ real quick.
Speaker 12: I have to.
Speaker 8: Bring up that and drop in the invite link. I also have my phone set so it's six one nine four to three one zero three three four sixty one nine four three one zero three three four same number as when you call in for doctor Glidden, who will be here tomorrow. And then I also have the recording with Niche right after that, it's just waiting for FTJ. I always start off I always start off a little slow my speech, and people are like, oh, he's going to blah. I'm not sure what that's all about. It's okay to not scream all the time, you know, talk slowly and quietly. That's what's wrong. With that sometimes, Uh, you've you've seen me rant quite enough. If you've been watching the show. Someone said I was soft spoken, weak. I'm like, yeah, yeah, come a little closer and say that you fuck her. See how week I am. So it looks like I made a funny hair. And in the description the the call here number, it says call here and this says call in, and obviously it's the same number. But in the description you see sixty one nine four three one zero three three four And then the invite link is in the live chat okay, because it only makes sense to have it in like chat. Anyway, once the show is over, that link is finished. So then there's no point really in you know, having it in the description or anything like that, because it won't work for the next show. It's already done. It is goodbyes, all right. I tried something a little bit different today. We gotta talk about Stefan, so I'm going to do that by is it right here? It is right there? Sweet, Okay, it's better, but it's not great. It's all I'm saying. When it comes to Rumble Rumble Studio. It's good. I'm not complaining, but it's there's still you know, there's another perfect system yet out there to make things quick and seamless. That's more something when you have a production team and they're pressing the buttons for you, you know, and doing the things that they need to do. La chat is on Daniel who said that it was Karen, Hi Karen. And so before we watch his video, because you've probably have seen this it's on his channel, but I used it as the fundraiser. So let me go ahead and do this first, because this is why I made this thing.
Speaker 5: And you're.
Speaker 8: Chapter titles, isn't that nice? Okay? Makes me look a little bit more legit, more more cool. All right, So let's watch Stefan's video. Let's hope that you can hear it because it's playing from another site. Ooh ooh, I wonder if that's gonna be an issue. Oh man, I didn't even think of that because it's this is just a link. Hmmm. You know how you know how weird these things are, right?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 8: So let me just read this real quick, I said. Stefan verstap and author, martial arts master and instructor, informative content creator and friend has been dealing with health difficulties lately. He began a year ago with a hospitalization and you know he doesn't like hospitals and he hasn't been to one in over fifty years. Right, and concerns over labored breathing and high blood pressure. This winter at his home in frigid Canada has been tough on him. Sorry, my dad just texts me. He's had two separate incidents recently that inspired his friends to take him to the hospital. That was two within the last month and a half or so. After a lifetime of avoidance of the MDS, he's now been there three times. As concerned friends, this campaign is set up with the goal of raising enough funds to get him his first ninety days worth of clinical nutrition. Let's help him heal from any dietary deficiencies that have been triggering these episodes. High blood pressure shown us a breath, but nothing wrong with his heart, according to the quacks that call themselves MDS. Right. In addition, we would like to get him a blender and a juicer, the latter so that he can, let's say, so he may remain hydrated. One of the issues that was exasperating his health difficulties was saying they said that he was very dehydrated. Stephan is an expert in forming mutual beneficial communities. And just to explain what I mean by that, cucumber is fent is amazing for hydration, and when you juice that with a little bit of watermelon, it's delicious, and you add a pinch of salt, and the pinch of salt helps also for maintaining your water. Right, And it's something that you can make ahead of time and put in your fridge in like a pitcher or something, and go to it when you want all healthy, good stuff, right, And he does those co ops with the food and stuff like that, so he's gonna get fresh sure. Probably then what we get vegetables when stuff is in season. I don't know how they do that in the wintertime, but at least when it's seasonal, he's able to get it all right. Stefan is an expert informing mutual beneficial Let me start that over. Stefan is an expert informing mutually beneficial communities. Now, when Stefan can use it, let's be a community for him and help provide the means to get him the nutrients he needs to strengthen his body and rally back to the vital and inspirational Stephan we know and love Dan. I will post progress updates and share what each dollar went to as we collect it. We need to do this rather swiftly considering the situation. Okay, so the goal total is nine hundred because I'm accommodating for trying to get a blender and you know, a moderate not not a crazy expensive juice or anything like that. But also and then also ninety days worth of the ninety essentials that doctor glidden, you know, and if we if we have to, if we have to, you know, or if we can do a little bit of that and a little bit of the Azure well from doctor monso whatever, whatever, we got to do it and get it to Stephan. That's that's the goal, right And as it comes in, like if we get enough for a month's worth, I'm not going to make stuff on wait for the rest of it, you know. I mean, I'm gonna get in the first thirty days worth first, and then Cassan and so forth. So Justin, who is one of the stream the live stream participants on Sundays with Stefan, he donated already and I sent this out to all the people that asked for it, and I guess they got busy or something. I don't know, but yeah, I'm organizing it because I mentioned that I would do this and Stefan said, I'm not. I'm not, you know, encouraging it, meaning he's he's modest and he's shy about asking things, he said, but he's not going to say no either. So that's that's why I'm doing it. So when GoFundMe sends out a little notification saying, you know, after they take their cut or whatever, this X amount is coming to your account, I can write that down. I can make a log a Ledger or whatever and make sure that I send that to Stephan via whatever means paypaler stripe. So it's gonna it's gonna whittle it down each time, but at least it's gonna get the stuff on right. I can do it the money wise, or I can wait till I have enough to actually purchase the products and then have then talk to Brenda over at Eife Health and see what the best way it is to get it to Canada without the you know, because the shipping is insane, it's really bad. Two pound packages is like thirty five bucks. It's really it's really nuts. I know because I send a sauce to Canada. That's why I tell people get the twelve ounce bottles that are plastic, because you're getting twice the amount of sauce for relatively the same amount of weight as a glass bottle with only six ounces in it. So the weight, you know, you're you're getting charge based on the weight the same, but you're getting twice the amount of sauce. Makes sense, right, all right? So I'm gonna try to play this. I don't know how long it is. I don't think it's that long. You guys, it's gonna do me a favorite. Tell me if you can hear it, because if you're can't, then I will maybe just tell you to go to YouTube and watch it and we'll just move on. Right now, you're not supposed to hear anything.
Speaker 10: Hi, everyone?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 8: So I hear it in mono on the left hand side of my headphones. But can you hear this?
Speaker 10: Just a quick update to let you know where I've been.
Speaker 8: It looks like the close caption is on. Tell me can you hear it?
Speaker 4: Can me?
Speaker 1: Can you hear it?
Speaker 8: Anyone? I'm looking over it after you j media chat. I'm looking over at the rumble one. Anybody need some money? Sometimes there's sound awesome. Thank you Karen, you're their best, the rest of you. It just kidding, all right, here you go.
Speaker 10: A week ago, last Thursday, I woke up at three o'clock in the morning with a severe chest pains radiating into the left arm and a shortness of breath. I called Dixie and asked her to bring over the blood pressure kit, and well, she did my blood pressure and it was through the roof. So Days insisted on taking me once again to the hospital. When I got to the hospital, they wired me up ECG and heart monitor and blood pressure and the doctor said my blood pressure was way too high. My standing my resting heartbeat was like one D and twenty seven, which was way too high. And the doctor said, well, you were having a heart attack. So then they started feeding me drugs and injections and testing my blood and giving me a chest X ray, and then I got an ultrasound on my heart. So then when the blood tests came back, said, oh, there's an enzyme that might indicate that you have a blood clot in your lungs. So they sent me to Tilsenburg to get a CT scan. Then I came back and now it's Friday, and I'm done with this crap. I want to go home because I don't have access to the internet while I'm in the hospital's. I have access to some things, like only Facebook, but I can't get into my mailbox or YouTube or anything else, so I don't know what's going on. You know, there's probably five hundred emails. I can't get to it. I can't update people as to what's going on. So I wanted to go home on Friday, and the doctor said, well, no, you can't go home on Friday. I said why not. They said, well, we're going to send you to University Hospital in London. We're going to do a catheter cardiogram on you and see if there's any blockages in your heart, and if there is, then we might do an angiogram or we might insert a stint. So I wasn't very happy about this, and I told him. I said, well, if it's Monday, then let me go home and then I'll come back on Monday. But no, you can't do that. You have to be in the hospital or otherwise you won't be able to get an immediate appointment, and if you go home then it will take months before they find a spot for you to go get this procedure. Anyways, I'm not happy about the whole thing. I kind of butted heads with the doctor a little bit. I told him, I said, listen, I don't know if I should do this. I said, I have no information on what this procedure is about. And also I don't trust the science. You guys have to understand that you have no more credibility ever since the COLVD one nine, that fraud, and all your doctors went along with it. I said, why would I believe anything you say from this point on? And the doctor's not getting a little bit pissed off with me, and he says, well, you don't have to go You can go home now. If you want to go home, just go home now. But you will die, okay. And then while Dixie was there, and Dixie said, hold it another couple of days and it's your health. And so Dixie talked me in this thing. Then Monday, they bring me out to the hospital and what they do is they cut a hole in your radial artery and they stick this scope up through your artery into your heart to see if there's anything wrong. It was okay. It wasn't really painful or anything like that. It was uncomfortable, but anyway, so they sent me back to the hospital and I said, well, can I go home now? And they said no, you have to wait till tuesday so you can get your results. I said another day. Oh, okay, all right, one more day. Then, so on Tuesday they sent the results over. It turned out there's nothing wrong with my heart. They couldn't find any blockage or any narrowing of the arteries. And I said, okay, well can I go home now? Yeah, you can go home now. Then wait a minute, a couple hours later to come back. No, you can't go home yet. I said, what now. In one of the blood tests there was an enzyme that seemed to indicate that you're having kidney failure. I said, kidney failure. Yeah, you have to wash out the dye that they put into you, so you have to stay one more day. So what they do is when you go in there, they give you an IV and then they put dye into your bloodstream and that dye helps to helps to X ray to show what's going on. Now, it's choosing.
Speaker 8: I just need to pause here and say that that's a CT scan. And the reason why I'm making that distinction is because of CT scan. Remember what doctor Gluten said, five hundred times more radiation than a standard X ray and that radioactive dye is hell on your kidney.
Speaker 10: Say, I got to stay another day, so they got me on ivy missaline solution to wash it all out, and then the next day the test the blood.
Speaker 8: So a person goes in sick and the first thing they do is they radiate them and poison them. Oh let's see you're you're already down on one knee. Let's see if we can kick the other leg out from underneath you. You know what I mean. It's like so pass awkwards what they do.
Speaker 10: The test comes back and said, oh it wasn't to die after all. It was that you were dehydrated. Well, all right, whatever can I go now? So then they said yes, you can go.
Speaker 8: So finally I was I'm I'm starting to wonder if there's a rhabdomiosis. I might I might probably pronouncing it wrong, but I had. They said I had that once when I walked for twelve hours straight, started jogging and then I walked for two about straight. I walked from one part of Florida to another, and I went to the the VA. And they're saying you have wrapped her, which basically major muscles are breaking down into your into your bloodstream and poisoning your kidneys. I don't know if that was true or not. I'm still here.
Speaker 10: It's released from a hospital on Wednesday afternoon, and I'm now home. I'm feeling fine. I asked the dost he came in to see me off. I said, so, what's wrong with me?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 10: What the hell was all this about? I said, there's nothing wrong with my lungs, there's nothing wrong with my kidneys, there's nothing wrong with my heart. What the hell happened? And he said, well, you're just getting old.
Speaker 8: And again, remember what doctor Gooden said about that bullshit. That just means they have no fucking clue what they're doing. They have no idea what's wrong with you, but they'll be more than happy to do. We see you up with all kinds of crap and poison you.
Speaker 10: And parts start to wear out as you get older, and you just have to take it easier on yourself and look after yourself better and so that's it. So now I'm back home. I'm busy getting back to work, trying to make up for lost time. And sorry to keep you guys out of the loop, but I couldn't get to the internet anyways. Tune in tonight for the Sunday night Saturday show. We'll go ahead with that as usual. One more moon, one more moon until spring. Keep saying, I just got to get through this goddamn winter, and so one more month, the sun will come back and life will return. Thanks everybody for all your support, much appreciated. I couldn't I couldn't go through all this without you guys. Thank you and talk to you later. Bye bye.
Speaker 8: So I figured, you know, instead of putting my own video about this, why don't I let steff On say it in his own words since he was you know, he went through the trouble of already putting all that information out for people. And uh, so that that's the campaign. I put the link in the description. I'm just a little curious about FTJ Media because I'm like, maybe there's another program going on right now, because usually I have more listeners in this and I refreshed a billion times to make sure that those uh, those links or those those toggle switches weren't sabotaging me and putting me on premium only. So let's hope that that's true, that I'm not on premium only and that it's a public broadcast. But I could be overlapping with somebody else on FTJ. If that's the case, that I get it. It's just I don't I don't see a lot of people watching anything but the lives. I mean, there's a little bit after the fact, but FDJ is more of a here and now type of thing, you know, So we just check the user groups real quick. Yeah, it looks like it's good. I mean I can't tell what's you know, what's real and what's memory X right now? So I don't know that was a really really old that was it really old? And now what do you call it reference? Is it real or is it MEMORYX? Or is it live or is it memory X something like that. Okay, now we got that one, and I'm going to try to do this one next. Let's see. I just want to show you guys this. You know, I'm not going to play the whole thing for you because it's fifteen minutes long. I mean, I'm unless someone says, yeah, do it. Otherwise it's already out there, so you can just find it yourself and I'll do it for my YouTube channel. Oh cool, reclaim your securities. That dude. That dude knows his stuff usually, but I still think that's still playing the game. Hold on, this automatically starts playing something.
Speaker 6: Come on now.
Speaker 8: Okay, so.
Speaker 4: So this is h.
Speaker 8: Let me show you real quick. Yeah, So I put together I edited four different videos that Johnny Scoville was kind enough to do for us, doing a taste test of our hot sauces. And that is out on my It's out and rumble, it's out on Bitch shoot. I think it's in my Instagram on both my Instagram channels, and it's on YouTube, my YouTube Hot Sauce channel, So if you have a moment, check it out. He goes through four of my sauces that I sent to him and it does it does a h a taste test and it was all positive stuff. So and he really liked the Lava, which was the Keto one, and he really liked the Venom. He liked all of them, Zeus juice. He was very he was very positive. And I've seen and I went back and I looked at some of his other What di I to get rid of that? Seriously, they make everything like hard to find. Let me just put this off for a second.
Speaker 6: There you go.
Speaker 8: He doesn't always do that. Like you know, somebody sends you something, you're polite about it, but like he's he's honest. So it wasn't like he was trying to do it just because he got something.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 8: He I saw him do a pepper X sauce review and he wasn't you know, he wasn't bsing his audience at all. He said, this does not taste spicy enough for it to be a pepper X, which means if they're telling you that there's ninety one percent of this pepper and you know the contents in this jar, that can't be right because the pepper X is super ridiculously hot and this sauce is like a three three to somebody who's not not a chili head, right, It's like he's like, anybody can eat this, So that's they're using very little of it. So yeah, you know, labels lie sometimes or they put it in the wrong order, right, so they know that for marketing, they can't put vinegar as the first ingredient because then people will be like, oh, it's mostly vinegar not peppers. So because you go by weights when you do the ingredient list, it goes by weight, right, and obviously liquid is heavy, so it would have to, say, require a lot of peppers for the peppers to be first on the lists minor. But you know, not everybody's are. So that's that's one of those things that you can kind of do it tell when you know, was this ingredient list, you know, confirmed, And he actually said he was going to have it lab tested, so I mean he does go he does go to that length. So for him to have four glowing, positive, amazing reviews for my sauce, and he's the guy, he's the guy, he's the you know, he has some of his own like signature brands stuff. He has the Carolina Reaper death Nut challenge that I that I did and I actually made a video for it and it's on my channel as well. Those things were insanely spicy. But like I'm saying, though, he's he's the guy. He's well known. He goes to all these events, all these competitions and stuff like that. He's invited. Uh, and uh, he's he's he's the guy in the He's him and Vic Klinko, which unfortunately, sadly is having a bout of chemo or had one. And uh, that's not that's not a good thing. But I hope he gets better. Vick Vic has the world's largest hot sauce collection. So he used to live very in Glendale, Arizona, and now I think he's out in South Carolina or something like that. But he and I know each other too. He's a good man, good man anyhow, So there you go. That is the Johnny Scoville video chase. The heat is his channel. And and let me see if I can just zip over to the end here. I'm a little proud of this, so I'm just gonna show it real quick. So, I mean it's not it's not anything special. I mean, it's not crazy. But here, let's let's give his bar here a treatment, not that bar. That's just so you can really really see my website, you know, all right, then you can get a taste of what I search forward to. That it's a bullshit that you just throw in there sometimes rebel without a clue, it said vicious. Oh, that's funny. Oh cool, all right, cool, that's good. Thanks guys, let's see, thank you Christine. That was off the kind. Well we're working there, we're getting there, all right, So those are all done. Now let's do what we got I got on my list here, all right, okay, all right. I made it difficult for myself today because I have to dip deep into my brain here. Oh, come on, stop it. Oh we saw to say, oh, we don't need this anymore. Let's get but let's check him with bishoot real quick. I was Jesus cry shut up. Yeah no, it still looks like it's blank. Ohtholl it works. So when you do that, it just doesn't work when you drop links. I guess that's interesting. Yeah, it doesn't let you drop links, or it's not letting me do it because I just oh wow, they time you out. It's funny. Yeah, they won't let me drop links in a bit? Shoot, what do you know? Wink? Well, anyway, guys, over on bitch you you can see the description so you if you want to help out the go find Me campaign for Stefan, there's like a little infinity mark kind of indicating it. So all keys, I learned how to do the special characters on a keyboard just using the all keys. I mean, I have some of them listed up here for the PCs on my wall for like you know, accent marks and stuff. But I found a full list. Let me show you guys that because this is this is useful for everybody. Let me show you real quick. This is kind of a neat thing, all right. So it's called dope. That's not three one free code camp dot org. So if you look at this list here, there's a ton of like I don't know why you we just need to do that for a capital leather. That's more letters than just shifting the the ekey. Like that doesn't make it a lost sense. Youven have that there. But like you can find music notes, two different types, male and female symbols, hearts, smiley faces, shamrocks, spades, the little bullet points, arrows in all different directions, double exclamation points, different types of arrows. I should use those. I didn't see those there before. Yeah, and then the list goes out, So there's a lot of interesting stuff there. It's really easy to just all key it and then just type in that hold down the y alt when you do it and baby bam, you don't need different dollar sides and stuff like that. You just shift the freaking numbers on the top. But there you go. I'm gonna just leave it there. So I and then there's like a butthole here looks like a sun, but it could be a sphincter, you never know. And just give me a second here because I want to play a little bit of this Retchi from Boston that I was listening to. Again, Like I said, I do not agree with everything that man says. I don't dislike him in any way. I think sometimes he's a little misguided, and that is what it is. I mean, that's just my personal opinion. Because I do a lot of reading, Richie does a lot of driving, so you know there's gonna be a little bit of a difference going on there. So okay, there's actually two that I want to look at from him. One of them is this transgender violence if they don't get a safe space. But there's an actual like transgender murder death cult going on. To tell me that's not military intelligence driven right or some other NGO sorosy type of thing. Soros I E. So, and then there's this one do just dealing all of your personal info for Elon's Rock. Groc also changed its label or it's a symbol to be something that looks just like, Oh, I don't know, Saturn. Isn't that interesting because because I don't know what I'm talking about? Of course not. All right, I'm gonna queue that. I'm gonna I have to key this in the right spot and I gotta do that crap too so that doesn't continue. Oh my god, some of there it goes. Jesus Christ, the ads on here. Just push, push, push, all right, I think we're getting there. See if there's a lead up to it. Okay, I'm gonna play this for you, and I'm gonna recycle some coffee think link. I'll be right back. There's just a little short clip here.
Speaker 7: Why wouldn't you? It's absolutely insane to me. And when that transgender hamburglar makes a thread against Worcester, did.
Speaker 8: You know, Yeah, that's the thing I do. So there was in the in the beginning, there was a like a big blue wigged woman man crying about needing a safe space and if they can't have one, no one will have a safe space. Threatening people at a council meeting or something like that in Worcester, mass which is spelled Worcester for all of you out there who look at words and then pronounce them as they're spelled. But they called Worcester. Welcome to Worcester. Dollar twenty five, Paul, Remember from that Adam Sandler tape or about tape I just said, CD That still sounds old, now, doesn't it.
Speaker 13: In tonight's big story, the history of the group known as the Zizians that some have described as a possible cult, and just how Vermont becomes part of this intricate web. We told you last night two people involved in the shooting death of a Border Patrol agent, David Mayland, could have ties to the group. But the questions how did the group start and how did they get here?
Speaker 7: Now I'm showing you this because the Hamburglar is in Worcester. Worcester is western Massachusetts, which directly abuts Vermont, where this transgender death cult lives, and they've killed people.
Speaker 13: ABC twenty two's Matt Holderman spoke with investigative reporters around the country to try and answer some of those questions.
Speaker 11: For US.
Speaker 12: Jack ziz Lasota, a transgender tech whiz and devout vegan who had recently moved to the Bay Area, organized a group of people similar to him to protest a rationalist reunion.
Speaker 14: They showed up there in all black robes and guy Fawkes masks, with a school bus and a flatbed truck. They blocked the entrance and next to this place and started handing out flyers. Now we know these years later that that was really a launching point.
Speaker 12: Fast forward into twenty twenty two. According to reports, Leasda and his associates bought a World War two tug boat in Alaska and sailed it down to San Francisco Bay with plans to live on it. But eventually the boat sank and the group abandoned it.
Speaker 4: His supporters and friends and family in California in the Bay Area had alleged that he died in a boating accident, and even his council told the court.
Speaker 14: That, and the attorney told the judge that his client, Jack Lesto, was dead.
Speaker 12: The people who were on the boat with Lesoda then turned to a landlord they met in the marina, Curtis Lynde, according to court documents. After renting from lynd in Vallejo for a while, the group attacked him with knives and a samurai sword in November, with Lynd fighting back, shooting and killing one of them.
Speaker 8: Can you imagine can you imagine being attacked with huge ass blades? This is that is a sick, vicious way to kill somebody. Very messy. These people are psychotic, right And because why because he rented he helps them? Does that not ring to like the treachery of the OVAs and the Oive cult itself? So when I look at faces like this who are now also having gender dysphoria, what I see is the radicals that the communist Marxist movement was generating. And it actually started prior to the whole Marxist thing, because they started killing monarchs throughout Europe to destabilize Europe. And they called that propaganda of the deed. And this was something that was spawned out of like the Masonic orders, the reading clubs, all the stuff that they were enticing and inspiring the unstable minds to go out and do violent acts, suicidal, violent acts to take out monarchy.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 8: Monarchy was evil. It was the one thing standing in the way of banker dominant you know, control over everything. So once they could remove somebody they could put their own people in. They could scare the monarchy into adhering to or at least taking a loan right to where they would now be under the thumb and therefore ruled by the ove banking cult.
Speaker 12: I'm a Borhanian. About a month and a half later, a set of murders happened in Pennsylvania that seem unconnected on.
Speaker 8: The old people. These people are cowards. They go after old men and old women, and not unprovoked. Again, very cult like in nature, very oave like in nature, treacherous. You help them and they resent you.
Speaker 12: The surface until police arrested someone on an obstruction charge, Jack ziz Lesota.
Speaker 4: According to the police rocker, he acted very bizarre. He pretended to be dead, the staff how to hold him up for the photo.
Speaker 12: SODA's bail was eventually lowered to ten thousand dollars in twenty twenty three, which he paid and got out. Le Soda hasn't been seen since. But Zizzy in activity.
Speaker 8: So what was the motivation for the crime if he paid the paid the the fine without anything, And how how light were they on this guy too after what they think he was involved in?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 8: We even let him out like that.
Speaker 12: He may still be ongoing this year. Curtis Lynde was set to testify as the lone witness in his own He lost.
Speaker 8: An eye because of the first attack. That's why you're seeing him like that. He's not a new Illuminati. Everybody. He lost an eye at his.
Speaker 12: First attack, tempted murder case and with a fading memory, his attorney filed paperwork to move his testimony up to happen as soon as possible, But on January seventeenth, Lynde was found dead.
Speaker 14: Literally the next day. Prosecutors alleged that Maximilian Snyder walked up to him in a cul de sac just outside of his property in Valletje and stabbed him to death.
Speaker 4: He was the sole witness to one of their attacks, and that witness has now been murdered.
Speaker 12: Then, just three days later was the deadly shootout in Vermont between US Border Patrol agents and the team of Teresa Jungblud and Felix Bachholt, who allegedly preferred the names Milo and Ophelia.
Speaker 8: There was something wrong with Richie's recording. It's shaky, It's not I mean, it might be a little bit of this person who's recording this. But when you see the other guy, that's not the source file doing that, that's Richie's recording.
Speaker 12: Blood had filed for a marriage license with Snyder, the man accused of killing Lynde in Vallejo. It was at this point some of the possible connections became clear, especially with court documents suggesting young Blood could be linked to other violence cases across the nation.
Speaker 4: What's scary about it is that there are people who are out law It almost sounds like it's been written by AI. It's so unbelievable that, if the allegations are true, there was an extremist cult killing people for several years and federal authorities completely missed the seriousness of this.
Speaker 7: So there's a good chance you probably follow this guy on Twitter or x whatever. I call it Twitter because it's Twitter. This guy Andy Ngo, I don't know how to say that. He covers all this stuff. And you remember when they took over Washington and they had their little lawless.
Speaker 8: Talent it should be I think it's rant like if it follows the same rules as nu yin that has a G in it, then it would probably be Andy no.
Speaker 7: There that imploded on itself. He was covering everything like live right there, and then that's how I ended up following him. But apparently these trans people making threats like this. I would take him seriously because how do you kill two people and then attack another guy with a samurai sword to the point where he loses his an eye. I mean, you don't attack old people, you don't, you don't, You just don't. Ever. You have to respect your elders, period. We don't do that anymore. But these people have attacked them. He gets arrested and they let him out on ten grand bail. Really, I accidentally hit a guy right across the face. You can look it up.
Speaker 8: He says.
Speaker 7: He was a huge dude. He was drunk and on crack cocaine, and he was trying to abduct a five year old. I had my wife, who was armed. I had two pit bulls. I rolled up on this scene. I lived at a hotel with my wife because our landlady, who was also gay, was breaking into our apartment every day and hurting our dogs. And I actually put cameras up in my house.
Speaker 8: Because they're the victims, right, because they need a quality. That's why they go in and harm you. Know animals with a bunch of mentally unstable, degenerate pieces of shit who now have found their niche in life. They just roll with the transgender shit and then you know they have a shield in front of them to where if you criticize them, it's like criticizing annoy Vee. How convenient to catch her.
Speaker 7: I come home and watch the tapes, watch the tapes. I come home one day, my puppy, Dotty's got a big scratch on her face and I'm looking at the other dog and I'm like, that's not from his teeth. I watched the tape. It's been erased. So we had to move out, and we couldn't find a place to live with two pitbull terriers. We moved into a hotel room. When you live in a hotel, Hi Jinx and Sue. We roll up to the hotel one day, I see this dude trying to pound down a door. I know he's already got restraining orders and he's trying to abduct his five year old daughter instead of releasing the hounds, which I could have, but they would have killed him.
Speaker 8: Or here's the problem I have. Okay, I understand he said that the guy was drunken on crack cocaine. I don't know if that's If that's true, then yeah, maybe you shouldn't be around his daughter. But there are so many times where the good parent, because of the courts, is not allowed to have their child. And when you Amber Alert shit, when you think you're doing the brave, wonderful thing and you're not because a lot of times those runaways are stuck in situations where they're putting in a foster home, taken from their their good parents, and you just helped the system put them back in hell. So there's I mean, look at it. It was that Nancy whatever her name was that was or whatever the hell her name, I forgot their name, that helped the Clinton smuggle like hahaha, thirty three children into the Dominican Republic from Haiti. Did I say that right? It was a Dominican I think so, and caught. She ended up becoming like the lead on the Ember Alert, the people that did the the Amber Alert stuff. I I I know, I knew these details better four years ago when I first talked about it. But this is the type of these are the type of people. It's the it's that cult putting up their own you know, official systems in place to keep shit quiet and to maintain their their child trafficking. So I don't know what this particular situation was with this father, but I wouldn't when when he said his own daughter, that struck a nerve with me. And I don't know if Ritchie did it write a thing or not now because what was his mother or what was what was going on there? You know, if she was living at a hotel room, I mean, in a motel or whatever, he's had a better life for that kid. I don't know. Again, if that guy is on drugs, then yeah, maybe he shouldn't be with it, you know, But what drove him to that? You think there's a lot of assumptions that you have to make to demonize a person, and I think I think trying to get your daughter might have at least some sort of positive, you know, element to it, especially if you're the dad. Not enough people, you know, ever say anything in defense of the fathers. So I am again there's a lot of different variables here that I don't know the details on, can't verify any of it, But just as a as a rule, I wouldn't just automatically default and think that that was you know that the fathers in the wrong, because what happens when it's you I know too many people who have had their children taken from them because of the courts, and not because they were bad parents, just because he had the vindictive girl and they had they had lawyers that were uh, you know, prompting them to do horrible things. And it's because any and every every family broken up, every child with a weaker parent is a win for them.
Speaker 7: Or my wife's weapons, she would have killed him. I took a baseball bat and I hit a home run, turned his teeth into powder, his jar into powder, He lost out, he lost him sight in one eye.
Speaker 8: See again, if that guy was not in the wrong, then Richie did a wickedly evil thing, you see what I mean.
Speaker 7: I went to jail for that, and my father had to bail me out for I think it was like forty five thousand dollars cash or four hundred and fifty surety, you know what I'm saying. But this guy kills two people and they let him out on a ten thousand bail, and in his bail picture they're holding him up because he's dead. He's he's pretending to be dead. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 8: I'd like to ask Ritchie about this because obviously he still isn't it under the beliefs that he did a good thing. Yeah enough, so to say, so, you know.
Speaker 7: That's the world we live in right now. It's amazing to me, utterly insane. Now you understand the name jail break, You got it there? It is at any rate, I went in front of a jury of twelve and I was released shortly thereafter.
Speaker 9: I did a while at any rate, so real quick.
Speaker 7: Thanks.
Speaker 8: All right, So there's that one. Prima said, I can't believe someone can actually drink out sauce. Yeah, I mean it all. It all depends on the spice content and I it's just taking it off the spoon and stuff like that. It's not a it's not a bad thing because like the reason why he has that spoon that he's showing that one made out of some kind of bone is because stainless steel. Just the flavor and people I used to do chips at my farmer's markets. But then you're tasting the chip, you're not tasting the sauce. It's adding more salt. And then people say it do salty? Are you sure it's something chip? Right? And then you know it's corn. There's things interfering with the flavor. If you're actually taste testing something, you shouldn't have anything obstructing it or altering the flavor. So taking it from the bottle makes sense to me. Now he's on a different level where he's doing ten million and sixteen million scopel heat and his stuff, and it's it's it's incredible what he can do. So yeah, that's that's nutty. But I mean the sauces that I have, I mean I can eat them like that. I mean I would and drink the entire bottle because that would be extremely foolish thing to do and be very painful. But like a little taste here and there, let it touch your tongue or whatever I mean, or even just like a spoonful. It's not it's not a big deal. That's how I sample up the markets because I want people to taste the actual sauce, not the sauce plus something else altering the flavor. Okay, And then people like, oh, you should have chips, I'm like yeah, in the or so you should have milk. I'm like do you want me to fucking feed you too? You're not even buying anything with the fucks like I should give you everything. Yeah, sit down, I'll make you lunch. People say supod shit all the time. You should statements are usually assholes, assholes statements. Hold on all right now this one, we're not gonna watch the whole thing of We're just gonna get a couple of highlights and then we'll get into the reading of the day. And I have to do an analogy too. There's something else I have to talk about.
Speaker 7: You've in Boston. It's the seventeenth to February twenty twenty.
Speaker 10: Five, and.
Speaker 7: I went to five different places to see if they would just simply install my rear calipers. Take off the tires, pull the calibers on both the hoses, put the new calipers on, send me on my way. YouTube will smite you. Notice the dates, Notice the dates. Copyright copyright. Look at this youtubeer.
Speaker 15: Everybody knows this is DAMPU seven. We have what might be the biggest fraud in history unraveling in front of us. Now that those just diving into all these different departments and there's a lot of different questions attached to that and what they're doing and what's really going on. But now that they've dove it to social Security, they are uncovering again.
Speaker 8: This guy seems like he's hyper ventilating. He's so anxious when he's talking. I got to have that dramatic effect. Every word is so important.
Speaker 15: Elon says could be the biggest fraud in history. They're saying that there are over twenty million Americans collecting Social Security benefits that are over the age of one hundred and when you go even further into this, there are benefits still being paid out to people that are over one hundred and forty years old.
Speaker 1: It's absolutely mind boggling.
Speaker 8: Mandon, I guess the medical system is working. Obviously, he's talking about fraud.
Speaker 1: What all is going on here?
Speaker 15: So he puts this information out there saying that this is the case. Of course, people from the other side saying that they want proof, proof to all this. They have launched a website that shows all the stuff that they're uncovering. You can click and you can go into detail on everything it's there. One of my biggest questions is when are the people responsible for all this crime.
Speaker 1: We'm going to go to jail. It seems like a big magic trick.
Speaker 15: They're coming out and telling you about the biggest fraud in history, whether it's this or it's the next story or whatever it is. They're uncovering it left and right, and I guess no one's going to get in trouble. There's no talk of it. You don't let Biden walk away partning himself for all the crimes of the Biden crime family.
Speaker 1: I mean, this goes back decades.
Speaker 8: Not well, that's because it implicates too many other people. But you understand it's all a game, not.
Speaker 1: Just on on one president. All these crimes go back decades. People should be held responsible, will they? Though to me it seems like a big illusion here. I'm still waiting for Hillary to go to prison. Don't want to do that. So you're gent Thomas.
Speaker 8: This guy's this guy's voice and his inflection isn't really irritating.
Speaker 15: Zaia and mister baffame here Elon ripping through all this stuff and tearing down a bunch of departments. On the outside, things look good, it's a whole lot of winning. But with the other hand, they sliding in the blockchain and everything else, and some just don't get.
Speaker 7: It, but yeah, some don't get it at all. Those isn't doing anything. The fact that dabu is still up with five hundred plus thousand subscribers, able to monetize, able to do live streams. Live streams are what you do when you're a YouTube creator and you want people to keep sending you money during the live stream. It's an old trick.
Speaker 5: It is what it is.
Speaker 9: But whatever.
Speaker 7: But the funny thing is is Dabo.
Speaker 8: No I do that because more people watch. Actually, if I did this for money, I've already starved to death and my family would all be dead. So there you go.
Speaker 7: Doesn't mention anything of any relevance whatsoever at all. Doze isn't to do anything for Americans. Doze is the excuse stopping corporate and governmental waste and this, that and the other thing. But nobody's going to get in trouble, nothing's going to change. What this is doing is allowing Elon's AI GROC to absolutely get every single bit of classified government information that it couldn't ordinarily have got. That's all it's doing. That's all it's doing. And Daboo doesn't mention that whatsoever at all. I love to comment, But Daboo blocks me because he's a good guy. Yeah, you know, he's he's always out and about. He's another one of those guys that never leaves his house. He just the Internet tells him what news is. I go and see it for myself and for yourselves. But on that, I'll digress.
Speaker 16: Here's what those he's doing, particularly outp bound. I mean, like your output level is so low. It's like, particularly on the phone, like your two thumbs is sort of tapping away.
Speaker 1: This is ridiculously slow.
Speaker 16: Our input is much better because we have a high band with visual interface to the brain. Like our eyes taking a lot of a lot of data. So there's many it was an active difference between.
Speaker 8: So listen to what he just said. There your eyes taking a lot of data, So imagine there being an intermediary between that and yourself processing information and jading it and obscuring it so that you're not seeing reality. And then in walks metaphorse type stuff, also you're not seeing the reality for what it is, so you could be what would be considered an artificial hallucination, right, And imagine if you're responding and reacting to that in like in like manner, your response, your natural response to some thing that would be dangerous or you know, threatening to you. And imagine if it's just your family is saying hello and you're doing something else rather than saying hello back or giving them a hug, you're thinking demons are after you. This has that black awakening feel to it. It has that Amityville horror. All my family's faces were demons type of feel to it. So it sounds like this neuro lace is going to be basically hijacking your what what your what your brain would be processing through its senses. I don't know if it's possible, but maybe it.
Speaker 1: Is input and output.
Speaker 8: So mostly effectively, Oh my, okay.
Speaker 16: Pushing in a symbotic way with digital intelligence revolves around eliminating the io constraint. So it's some sort of dirrect portical surface.
Speaker 1: And you called it a neural neural lace.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's totally not Google glass, right.
Speaker 1: No, I'm talking about something.
Speaker 16: No, I mean it would be uh, I mean, I mean, there are a few ways to approach this, but some sort of interface directly with your cortical neurons particularly, but doesn't apply surgical insertion necessarily. You could go through the Mason arteries. Is that that provides a complete roadway too.
Speaker 8: Veins and arteries. Everybody get your flu shots because we won't call it COVID anmore because that scares people away. But we're gonna definitely heighten the fear factor of you know, what was it one three hundredth of a percent of people in the entire Yeah, have already died of the flu. What's what's the what's the average on a year that they're not making all those death COVID deaths?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 8: And how hold on those people? And how many quote unquote morbidities do they have, and how many pharmaceuticals and injections are they getting? That would more like, more than likely be the real cause of why they have quote unquote flu like symptoms. If it's not the stuff falling from the skies or the towers or the around your rf in E M R that's in our environments at all times.
Speaker 16: To organ your eyes and your eyes are very heavy users of energy, so they need high blood.
Speaker 8: Flow because notice all that stuff brings you to the hospitals where they finish you off right.
Speaker 16: So you automatically with your bas maris have a road network too, neurons still some kind of surgery, right, it doesn't involve it doesn't it doesn't involve, you know, like dropping your skull or anything like that.
Speaker 8: So they said aerosol. We saw a patent. Uh, Joseph Polka threw a patent up there talking about graphineoxide, aerosol civilization in cloud seating graphine oxide. So you know, the old the old days was the aluminum parium strontium trope. But now we're talking about other stuff. So you have all the unnatural but always present r F and E m R, all of the things. All this stuff seems to require. And when you show the tests of the single atom thick graphing for it to move around like it's dancing and possibly self assembling, is a magnetic field a frequency, right, So even if it's not burning a hole through your through your body or you know, you know, microwaving you from the inside, just sending out that signal to whatever's already in your body could be doing all it needs to do for you to harm you.
Speaker 2: This is why it becomes so important to understand the novelty and the viability.
Speaker 8: Listen to this guy, this Giordano Darpa advisor professor at Georgetown University. Look up, look him up. There's like a twenty sixteen video that I was watching, I think at twenty seventeen, and it's him doing a speech I think at Georgetown, and he reveals a lot of messed up stuff. This dude is not a good man. And you know about Darba and Georgetown, that's all jesuit cia. You know, what do they call it scouting? It's that that's where they get their peeps, neuroethics, expert ethics. That's that's of course an inversion. Right, everything's past awkward.
Speaker 2: Of neuroscience as being leverage as weapons. We then have the use of nanoparticulations, aerosolizable nanomterials that can be breathed in and disrupt blood flow and neuroinological network activity. That can be used as an enclosed weapon, or perhaps that can be used as a more broad weapon of disruption and destruction. We also have the capability to utilize nanomateials to get electrodes into.
Speaker 8: A head, right, and who in knowing that we are the target, this is awful lot of admission, right, We're all, yeah, that's that's great for the enemy because we're not smart enough to realize that we are what they consider their enemy, and they want to depopulate the planet quite a lot, make it more manageable. Right, I'm sure. I'm sure America will be just fine. Stupid, look up, create a.
Speaker 2: Vast array of viable sensors and transmitters. This is dark at NCUBE program, Next Generation non Invasive Neuromodulu n CUBE program.
Speaker 8: And they were smart enough to bold the word cube because the black cube, because Saturn, because Saturn friggin cult every single time.
Speaker 2: Relation utilizing these techniques and technologies to create vast arrays of implantable electroids that need not be put into the brain sturgically, implantable electroids it need not be put into the brain sturgically, that are then able to read from the brain and write into the brain remotely in real.
Speaker 8: Time and right into the brain, give it false data, false perceptions. Now, this is perception management on a whole other level. They'll save an awful lot of money on media, awful lot of money on education or you what do you call it? Indoctrination? Right? World governments of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 11: I mean, I sometimes describe this technology revolution as the twenty first century equipment?
Speaker 8: Is that Blair? Tony Blair, I don't know, Blint.
Speaker 11: Of the nineteenth century Industrial Revolution? Maybe more so, give us your sense of the scale of this revolution, where it's taking us and it's implication.
Speaker 8: Well, look, it's the oracle jackass that we just are standing in the White House with the other demons from open AI in.
Speaker 11: Trumptions, particularly for a lot of the people who are here today who are in government.
Speaker 17: Well, about eighteen months ago when we began to fully grasp what the people at open AI chagpt and achieved a level of artificial intelligence that would actually advance human thinking.
Speaker 8: Dudes in his eighties doesn't look like he's a day over what sixty and is already a multi billionaire if I'm not mistaken. What's that the Stanley Cup in the background? I think it's a fake background, but I could not. Maybe it's not. Maybe it's just the bad quality.
Speaker 1: Of the show.
Speaker 8: There's a cube here represented in the top left hand corner and it looks like bars of a prison too. Isn't that interesting? Why does he need to be caring about anything at this point in his life? Why is it that all these old ooives continue like Kissinger to push push push, push push. What is the incentive?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 8: Because it's a fucking cult, that's why, because you're expected to continue to keep doing service to that cult. They made them, They made them into what they are through their connections, through their domination of the world currency. So they're expected to perform to the very last day thinking.
Speaker 17: We created neural networks that can answer questions that human brains would struggle with. When we finally, when we came to grips with.
Speaker 8: That, I even has the traditional devil like facial hair style, just needs a little bit more hair pointed on this tiny chin.
Speaker 17: Chin made a speech and I said, is artificial intelligence the most important discovery in the history of humankind? And question mark Maybe we'll soon find out. Eighteen months later, I think it's very very clear. It is a much bigger deal than the Industrial revolution, electricity, everything that's come before. We will soon have not only artificial intelligence, but much sooner than anticipated artificial So.
Speaker 8: Here's where they fuck up. There were giants in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bear children to them, saying became mighty men which were of old and every now and well, these are the Oa Vase talking these This is the Saturn cult, Saturn Moon cult talking about the Goths, who had to implement a non fratization policy with these people because then they became goddamn monsters because they had the minds of these six psychopaths and the brawn and the strength of the tall, massive Goths. So they were there was a natural initiative saying do not fratnize. But the way they word it in this book of Enoch is completely skewed, and people are all, you know, they get all superstition, you know, superstitious about it. But they're talking about the Goths official general intelligence and not think of a narrow neurow shoulder, scrunny little prick, you know, a Turkish ask Nazi, and then think of a tall, freaking Scandinavian fella and tell me you and call them a giant.
Speaker 17: Not to just in future artificial superintelligence, we'll have digital God.
Speaker 2: So digital God.
Speaker 17: At that point, what is artificial and superintelligence?
Speaker 1: There are entities that are not necessarily going to be aligned.
Speaker 8: When they say digital God, they mean a highly oppressive suppressive, something that can read your thoughts before you even formulate them yourself because of this shit. So there is never going to be resistance once if it gets to that point, mankind's done.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 8: They don't mean benevolent creator, beneficial to mankind, loving and caring about his creation. They mean something the exact opposite.
Speaker 1: With what we want.
Speaker 17: I'll quote my dear friend Elon Musk Well, Elon said about artificial superintelligence. I'm not looking forward to being a house cat.
Speaker 1: You know, this is a new world, right.
Speaker 8: Remember that song We'll make great pets, will make that Guess what that was, Annive Perry Ferrell's annoyve singing that song for pyros will make great pets, will make great pets.
Speaker 1: We'll have digital God, so digital God. At that point, the.
Speaker 7: Department of Government Efficiency is doing nothing more than allowing Elon musk access to everything the government has access to, under the guise of doing it to save Americans millions of dollars every year and to cut government waste. No, it isn't. It's to get in there and get information that they couldn't pull from every place else. The government has things in place to keep people from coming in and hacking your personal information.
Speaker 8: That's why it's a slow release of these offensives to the taxpayer, right, a new one each couple of days, a couple of weeks, you know, keep it, keep it, freshen the news cycle about all these things that are uncovering quote unquote, as if to say, knowing about it alone is somehow a preventative measure or the assumption what our assumption being that, Well, that's because they're going to put an end to that, right, we fill into blanks. They're just telling us about it. They're just detailing it. They're just the disclosure agents right.
Speaker 7: From the IRS, from Social Security, from you know, on and on and on. Doge walks right through the door, and Americans are applauding it.
Speaker 8: Meanwhile, they won't let me put up an image on top of the video, but I put up the doge coin a couple of times, and I just realized they can't see it, so I'll put it up.
Speaker 7: After all, the information they're gleaning is going directly to Elon's supercomputer GROC and all the other supercomputers that are out there. I'm sorry, AI, And if you want to play all you have to you have to go along with the left right paradigm. You can't mention God in videos unless if you, of course, you're a channel like this one. End Times Productions is a channel that has almost a million subscribers and they are what's called a quote unquote truth channel. But the problem with that is they just put out a video calling the CIA is hiding this from the public, and they're talking about the shape of the Earth and in this video they're literally holding up NASA's viewpoint. They're literally promoting scientism, saying that the Bible was written in parables in different ways and they didn't.
Speaker 8: Understand, Well, that's true because it was written by Avays and it's a grim Moore. So it just like reading a Crawley handwritten book or one that he's put his spell on you. When you're reading it, it's reading you too. You're there's a there's an intertwining there. It's it's reaching inside of you you're reading it, so there's a yeah, there's that staying what they.
Speaker 7: Were talking about. Really, the guys that talked to God and then wrote what he said didn't did.
Speaker 8: That's hilarious that he even believes that that's a thing God, God had the biggest psychopathic child killers. That's who you can find it in. Right. It was just that cult so that they could be called the chosen Ones. Sure, sure, Richie know.
Speaker 7: What they were talking about.
Speaker 9: The guys that spoke to the most talked about said, the CIA isn't hiding this, you're the CIA. Well, I don't think they're the CIA, but they're just straight sellouts. They know they can't talk about flat earth, so their channels will get demonetized and they won't get all their views and they won't get all their money because they make a lot of money from this channel. But literally saying that they believe in the Bible, but the Bible was wrong. You can't have it.
Speaker 8: Okay, this is what Rick falls out for me. So you can watch that rest if you want. I'll tell you. I'll even tell you what the name of it is. Those just dealing all your personal info for Elon's Rock is the most recent one.
Speaker 6: By m hmm, what's it's.
Speaker 11: Okay?
Speaker 1: I play.
Speaker 8: That music was a little bit more spooky than it had to be.
Speaker 17: But so.
Speaker 8: My daughter and I we're talking the other day and she was watching an old video that I had made, you know, proud dad, video right and better times for her mother and I as well, not great, but better. And we were at the playground down the road in our neighborhood, our neighborhood playground with the old set up, the old slide and everything, and you know, there's a part where faris sliding down the slide with mom. There's all different types of things that are going on, like a different different you know, scenes from different types of footage that I grabbed, but part of it was the playground and and then there's a part where we're becat. It's Wendy hear a lot. So she's got she's standing on top of where the slide is, like you know, the little stand there before the little twisty slide, and she's got a kite with one of those tails on it, and she's going like this back and forth and it looks really cool. It looks cool because it's maybe just ten feet above her head and it's doing a little snake serpentine like a little figure eight as she's moving in and it looks really neat. And it was, you know, done to entertain our daughter. And Ferris said to me when she was watching on the computer with me, she said, that's how I like the old That's that's how I think she said we which was interesting. That's that's how we liked our playground. Because since then they've put in different slides. They had it shut down and fenced off for a while, and then they put in all this other stuff and a different slides configuration. There's only one slide now instead of two, and what's up Autricangel? And maybe it got me thinking? And it got me thinking because this analogy kind of touches back to something that happened when I was little, and it's change does something it because it's what we attach to it. Right, So when you're young and you're a child or whatever and you have this, you know, these these experiences and this memory is built when you go back to that for the familiarity of it, it's it's you know, it's inspired. So it's inspiring from within, right, and you feel connected to something when things change. And now these these improvements might be improvements or maybe they're not. Maybe it's cheap junk that they put in there. But there's more stuff going on than there was before at the at the other more simple setup of the playground. But I mean it's already broken lots of it, and there's issues with some of the some of the equipment, so it's like is it better or is it just different? And when that change happens, that feeling of familiarity is gone and that memory fades and you lose touch with something that was part of you. It's almost as if it would be better if you didn't go back to it after it was changed, because then you would be able to preserve the memory the way it was, not see this what they call progress or whatever or updates or improvement. And it got just because it was almost I sensed maybe not sadness, but maybe maybe it is in her when she said that, And it made me think of like my own life, my own childhood, and how things change and how they're still recognizable but they're not. They don't have that connection. You don't have that spiritual connection to it anymore like you used to, and it's almost it's depressing, and it's suppressing of your spirit a little bit, you know. I just wanted to put that out there because I think if we are run a simulation or whatever, if this is a holographic blah blah blah and YadA yadah blah blah, matrix whatever. Then these changes are done deliberately to detach us from our past, from our from our roots, from our ancestry, from from good times with our parents, from any anything that we, you know, experienced that was positive, because then we see it not that way anymore. And it's it kind of like it's like a gut punch, right, that makes sense. Okay, here we go. I'm gonna have to take down the chat for this one so it's not written over the top of it though.
Speaker 6: There you go.
Speaker 8: How much we've been on earth for about an hour?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 8: I aren't twenty, are is it?
Speaker 10: Actually?
Speaker 8: There's two ways I could do this. Now, let's deal with this. It's fine. Make sure you can see it. Looks like you can.
Speaker 10: All right.
Speaker 8: So I've read this book a while back on the elliptical as I read everything else, and this time around I gathered more from it, and I'm just gonna say something off read from the get go. You know, Brown Brothers, Brown Brothers, Harriman, all that, right, Well, these names are deep in this sick, twisted cult.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 8: This was published by the Ezra Pound Institute of Civilization. Is that nice?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: The Secrets of the Federal Reserve, which I see these two and maybe have been updates, but the Secrets of the Federal Reserve, I think these two are pamphlets. Actually was nineteen fifty two was the first book that came out of Euseless Mullins, and it was the definitive treatment on that information. Creature from Jackal Island weighed, you know, leaned heavy on that, but also didn't go as in my opinion, and I know it's true, you know, everybody points at Jevor Griffin, but I think that was kind of like, you know, almost like a redirect away from Eustace's work, maybe possibly deliberately, like let's just re write his book, but take some parts out and then we'll promote that one instead. Order by injection, everyone should read Dedicated to the American Patriots and passion for liberty and their passion for liberty, says When he was poffered the cup of hemlock by his fellow citizens, Socrateses last words were, predo I owe a cock to Asclepias.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 8: I'm sure glad I don't owe ex Scleppias a cock? While sorry, will you remember to pay the debt? A gentleman is responsible for his obligations, and this book is repayment for the efforts of three great men who chose me as their pro protege Ezra Pound, the dominant literary figure of our time, George Stimpson, most respected journalists in Washington, And H. L. Hunt, whose spectacular business success blinded the public to his brilliant philosophical achievements. All right, now, let's move on a little. This was nineteen eighty four, and I think the introductions where you find preface to the second edition. Yeah, my search for the names and addresses of the secret rulers of the world became a medieval quest to find the holy grill which would fling open the doors of freedom for the oppressed and betrayed peoples of the world, particularly those in my own country. These World Order minions fear exposure more than they fear armed force or illegal system which would punish them for their crimes against humanity. I discovered that the hidden manipulators of the World Order had maintained their power by a very simple technique which I have likened to a masked ball. A ball mask enables the gnostics, the knowing ones. Yeah, don't be careful on how you mar that word, though, to identify their friends and enemies, because they alone know who is wearing that what costume is a masquerade which depends entirely upon disguise, that is, on things which are not what they seem.
Speaker 14: Ht.
Speaker 8: Martineau. Imagine and then apply that neural lace component to your vision. Right, things they don't have to put on anything anymore if your perception is what's skewed, and it almost brings you back to the whole they live where without the glasses you can't see it. Without the contacts you can see. It is a masquerade which dependsly upon disguise, that is, on things which are not what they seem. Ht. Martineau wrote in eighteen thirty three in three Ages one, a group of a troop of gentlemen whose country could not be divined from their complexions. Since each war mask persons whose country cannot be divined from their complexions, bandits wore a mass to prevent their victims from identifying them. The abandits of the world order have succeeded in robbing the whole world through the technique of the ball mask, the disguise which enables them to carry on their satanic work without being identified and prosecuted. Well, Owning the judicial system doesn't hurt either. And you know, owning people because of their monetary system to where they have to protect them and lie for them and accuse other people of their crimes for them doesn't hurt either. The ball mask is the ideal vehicle for this program because the World Order gained its present power in Europe for the of nineteenth century, it was a truism among the old European aristocracy that balls are given for those who are not invited. The guests attend because of duty or career, to spend an evening in the company of boring persons when they would much rather be elsewhere. The reward of being a guest at a ball mask is to be one of the knowing ones, those who know which mask hid the face of the King, which costume is that of the Grand Visier. The other guests never knew whether they were talking to a mere career or to a powerful personage the masses, and think about espionage here, you know, and how neighbors turn each other in into things like that, the masses with their faces pressed to get or people just showing up in your life awful friendly. The masses with their faces pressed against the windows of the ballroom know none of the celebrants, and we'll never know. This is the technique of the World Order, to be masked in mystery, with its hierarchy, protected by their anonymity and their masks, so that those who revolt will strike out against the wrong targets, insignificant officials who are expendable. Right, you want to you want to make change, don't go after the I mean yes, if they're trying to rape and kill you at the moment, yeah, deal with deal with the invaders they call immigrants. But go after the CFR, the u N and the Federal Reserve, the Vatican, Davos pretty much. Uh what do you call it? The Bank of International Settlements is in, is In, Uh what do you call it? Basil? Right, you go for, you go for the the main control hubs, Geneva, the Bank of London, City of London, I think of England. The World Order record is one of horror, as the ghost of the massacred billions cry out for retribution. It is its true nature is described by that master of the macabre, Egar Allen Poe in the Mask of the Red Death. Well, and this is a quote from that, while the pestilence raged most furiously abroad, the Prince Prospero entertained his thousand friends at a masked ball of the most unusual magnificence, and now was acknowledged the presence of the Red Death. He had come like a thief in the night, and one by one dropped the revelers in the blood bedewed halls of their revel and died each in the despairing posture of his fall and darkness and decay, And the Red Death held illimitable dominion overall.
Speaker 14: That's a.
Speaker 8: Quite the metaphor for what's going on here. What Poe depicts is what is actually happening to the present world under the administrations and conspiracies of the world order, increasing pollution, disease and famine, ending in worldwide desolation, and the disappearance of our species. What is the alternative? We can survive by ripping the mask off the face of the Red Death and by sending him back to that hell from which he came. God made the earth for the living, and we are overdue in our attack on the brotherhood of death. We must not be unveiled into more contrived wars for the profit of the World Order. Nor can we afford to continue to be misled by their control over the media, the educational process, and our governmental institutions. I'm scrolling, Just give me.
Speaker 6: A second, all right?
Speaker 8: Chapter one, The New World Order. In nineteen eighty five, as a sequel to the History of the Federal Reserve System, this writer published The World Order as a compendium of additional information on this subject. It never occurred to me to call it the New World Order, because my researches had traced it its depredations back for some five thousand years. Perhaps in response to this expoo sorry, perhaps in response to the expos as in this volume, the spokesman for the Brotherhood of Death went public with their claims for a new World Order, which essentially was the brave new world described by Aldus Huxley in his groundbreaking novel. Behind all demands for this New World, Sorry, this New Order, were the same imperatives as listed by Professor Stanley Hoffman in Primacy or World Order. What we'll have to and this is a quote, what will have to take place is a gradual adaptation of the social, economic, and political systems of the United States to the imperatives of the World Order, boiling the frog everybody. They already had control. That's why they can make this and this gradual change.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 8: It's not because they're trying to gain powers. They have it, but they need to ease us into it like a gimpsuit. Where's that one? Uh kind of kind of area past the point now though I can't really read it.
Speaker 1: We have to ease them back into it like a latex gimp suit.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was a little bit late. I just couldn't find it. As Professor Hoffman points out, the United States is the primary target of the missiles of the New World Order because it still retains and of course missiles as being its metaphoral right. So now, okay, still retains, however perverted and distorted, the essential machinery for the republic, which provides for freedom for its citizens. The orders present goals were originated by Lord Causse Castilreays at the Congress of Vienna in eighteen fifteen when he handed over Europe to the victorious money power, as exemplified by the presence of the House of Rothschild. This was the balance of power. Quote unquote, which was never a balance of power at all, but rather a worldwide system of control to be manipulated at the pleasure of the conspirators. Henry Chrissinger has been busily reviving this program for renewed control. As he wrote in a think piece for Newsweek in January twenty eighth, nineteen ninety one, we now face a new balance of power today. It translates into the notion of a new world order, which would emerge from a set of legal arrangements to be safeguarded by collective security. Openly just throwing it out there, Kissinger. Oh and by the way, Henry Kissinger wrote a book called The World Order as well. Isn't that nice When minions of the world orders, such as Henry Kissen did, to call for a collective security. What they are really seeking is a protective order behind which they can safely, it's called the Shield, safely carry out their depredations against all mankind. That's why they don't change the names. That's why they don't tell us that we've fallen into the whatever you want to call it, communistic, Marxist, banking cult, saturn cult, freaking whatever. You know, it's not that it's not Country Roth's child right now, because as long as we still are under one impression, they can operate without any without any suspicion, because we still think we can just re establish this in there, we can just get the right people in there and all that stuff. Well, that there's actually a system at all, and it's not just there to keep us busy and occupied while they do their thing right in front of us. And that's how religions worked too. It's a shield, especially with the any of the three Abrahamic religions, but most certainly Judaism, right, or the variations and shades of extremism of said Judaism itself is the problem. But you know, taking it to the most extreme level would be like Frankism, right, But that's not truely anymore either because now they call it Zionism, same thing as Frankism, because it all comes from the learning and Cabbala. And they called themselves anti Taumudists on the surface because they were attempting to get into the Roman Catholic Church, and they did. Twenty six thousand of them were baptized, including Jacob Frank, and that's when the Brethrens came about and that's when Christian Zionism was being spewed out all right where we at? This was very reluctantly identified by President George Bush after Moss of dodging questions about the new World Order which he had publicly called for, when he finally stated it really was a United Nations peacekeeping force. Oh, isn't that nice? Why are we calling for that in our country when you have the say so? When you know the Security Council General Assembly have dictatorial powers over what member nations do, we shouldn't be part of it. If we could consider ourselves a free, sovereign country. But we're not. This is the collection of rothschild dominated and defeated territories, economic territories. This took us back to the Second World War, which produced the United Nations. Walter Millis in Road to War America nineteen fourteen to nineteen seventy further removed this program to the First World War when he wrote the Colonel's Edward Mendelhaus. Sole justification for preparing such a bath of blood for his countrymen was his hope of establishing a new world order of peace and security as a result. Note the call for security once again right security for them. They want ever assume that they're talking about for you, Right, That's one of the big mistakes that people make. They are weasels who like to hide in the shadows and scream and bitch and moan about everything. Right, that's their role. They want you to be disarmed before they kill you. Look at Gaza. They want you in the fish bowl so they can shoot you.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 8: Can't have crayons, pretty sure. They can't have automatic weapons, or weapons or pointy objects. Note the call for security once again. This is the cry of the international criminals for protection as they carry out their universal work of sabotage and destruction. Victim, scared, defenseless Killer. House had first laid out the program for his World Order in his book Philip Drew Administrator, which Drew House himself became the guiding force behind the government and directed it to the goals of world order. The same forces set up a Second War, from which the United Nations emerged as the new what Okay guaranteur of the collective security. Random House Dictionary tells us that the United Nations was created and washed in January second, nineteen forty two by the CFR When twenty six Nations a lot allied against the axis for fascist powers. Fascists, you mean solidarity, you mean all together for one cause. Sounds like nationalism. I mean it could be taken in the wrong direction. But that's a different interpretation, skewing what the true definition and meaning of fascist is in the American language. H. L. Menken says that President Roosevelt coined the term United Nations in conference with Prime Minister Winston Churchill at the White House in December of nineteen forty one, on the eve of the Pearl Harbor attack, which manipulated US into World War Two. The United Nations became an active entity at the Dumbarton Oaks Conference in nineteen forty four, went in Great Britain, the United States, and Russia set in motion as a financial dictator. If the United Nations was created to fight fascism, its mission ended in nineteen forty five win fascism was defeated by military force. Fascism derives its name from the bundle of rods, which ancient Roman officials carried into court to punish offenders. So that's a really fucked up way of saying that it has more of a symbolic meeting than any of that. Thus, fascism historically meant law and order, the rule of law. There we go, and the intent to punish criminals. See okay, now he's getting a little bit better, Get a little bit closer to the answer here, it's strength, strength, and.
Speaker 2: You know, and a.
Speaker 8: Common cause, a group of people coming together for a common cause. This, of course, is what conspirators of the world order wish to avoid at all costs. The Oxford English Dictionary defines fascism as one of a body of Italian nationalists which was organized in nineteen nineteen to oppose communism in Italy. Well, apparently they don't know anything about Rome. Then other definitions stay simply that the fascists were organized to fight Bolshevism, which would be awesome, great, terrific, hooray, fight the Jews, fight the murderous psychopathic Jews. Right there we go. Oh wait, what are they called Zionists? What does that mean? Francis, what does that mean? Lorrine Cabbalists? What does that mean? Judaism? And what is Judaism? But the foundation of the other two because they still used that same core book and all of its details to as a foundation for their own Whether it's the Koran or the New Testament. Thus, the United Nations essentially was set up to battle against anti communists, as exemplified by Germany, Italy and Japan. When its goal was successful in nineteen forty five, the United Nations no longer had a historic mission. Nevertheless, it continued to function, and the Rockefellers donated the most expensive parcel of real estate in Manhattan for its world headquarters. Right, so now you know it's in Manhattan, Now you know what to do. It was against this background that the Governor of New York, Nelson Aldrich Rockefeller, the same guy who, by the way, bought John Welch's candy company for like twenty times its value and kept him on for fifteen years with a super high salary as like a CEO of the same company that he used to own. Where all that money go to? Fun The John Birch Society under Robert Welch. Not all of it went there, but that's where what the funding came for, the John Birch Society, which is allegedly, you know, the opposition to communism. But yet when people like Robertsipew come along who actually want to take an active militia role against the invading Red Communists. Then he gets kicked out of the John Birch Society. Oh, isn't that interesting. One of the other founding members that I forgot his name or tag or something like that, he got kicked out too. I probably have his name wrong, but I think it was ordered something in ruther So Governor New York Nelson Eldritch Rockefeller just at a meeting at Sheridan Park Hotel on July twenty six, ninety sixty eight, say liberty got attacked around that time, Yeah, in which he called for the creation of a new World Order. Rockefeller ignored the fact that it was Adolf Hitler who had preempted this title Minute Order of Europe. For Europe, the phrase was an attractive one to our politicians, as President Bush revealed. Now this is showing the difference between what he meant by it. So these fucking retards who try to like conflate the two and say.
Speaker 1: Well, he was just words.
Speaker 8: It's what they what they mean to that person that differs them, right, just like it was national socialism, but it wasn't that, But it wasn't socialism like the fucking communist psychopathic Jews. You know, do you understand like it's not it's it's it all depends on the spirit of the people who are leaders. If you are antagonistic and poison to your people, like our government is, then all of these things mean that they're utilizing it against you rather than in your defense and protection and strength amongst the world. In you just carving out your little piece of it. The phrase wasn't a trap, okay blah blah blah, so Bush revealed when he addressed the Congress on September eleventh, nineteen ninety in the speech career nationally on television, in which he called for a new world order, a new role the world quite different from one we have known, a new world order. He continued to reiterate this demand in subsequent addresses on television, declaring on January twenty ninth, nineteen ninety one, in his annual State of the Union address, is a big idea, a new world order where diverse nations are drawn together in common to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind, peace and security, freedom, and the rule of law. Except he's not talking to the people. He's talking to his cronies. What they're talking about is your demise, your subjugation, your absolute abject slavery. That's their new world order. It's not the assumption being made is that you're included in that. You're not. You're who they're trying to get rid of in order to establish their new world order. This is that cult, in its spiteful hatred toward losing control way back when when the Goths arrived. And remember Deedonites we've talked about. He repeated this talksin on February first, nineteen ninety one, in three separate addresses on the same day, in which he emphasized the New World Order call. He modestly refrained from pointing out that it was not a new phrase and that it had been adopted by Congress in seventeen eighty two for the Great Seal of the United States, the incomplete pyramid with its occult eye and the phrase Novus order of Siclorum beneath it, identifying this again co opting and taking from Granted nine seventeen eighty two. The lodges were infiltrated right around the exactly almost exactly that time, right, But the great the Eye used to mean something a whole lot different to the Goths. It was Sun's rays, it was a it was a watchful eye, right. They turned it into something more like surveillance, more like big brother, right, because they don't have they don't have their own ideas, so they have to steal their other peoples and then through their jaded, disgusting, parasitic, uh skewed view of everything, turns it into something disgusting beneath it, identifying the nation as committed to a new world order or a new order for the ages, which apparently depends upon pyramid power forwards fulfillment. It's just a delta bro This symbol dated from seventeen seventy six when Adam Wyshopped, founder of the Illuminati sect which again comprised of Jesuits and Francists, which is a nice way of saying Jews and Jews, formulated a program remarkably similar to that of the World Order cons conspirators today. Why stopped called for abolition of all monarchies and all order governments, And then not too long after, like I said, the monarchical assassinations began with these unstable radicals that they propagandized, and then propaganda of the deed would be them going out and committing violence, violent acts, bombings, bombing characters, shooting, stabbings and then killing going great for the monarchy and killing them. And it makes you wonder if there were other aspects involved, because you would think it's either us our ancestors are Gothic, you know lineage. Even as shortly back as in the late seventeen hundreds, early eighteen hundreds and nineteen hundreds, were that naive not to have security or were they or was there something else going on? Was there some kind of infiltration going on to where they're like, didn see nothing, you know what I mean? I mean, I can see being caught by surprise and transit and stuff like that, But you don't walk along the banks edge of a lake like that one. I think it was a queen or a princess did and get stabbed to death. It's all finding good to have, like your your space, but you should have your people walking right along with you with their hands on their weapons. Abolition of private property and inheritance, that's uh, that's awesome, right, abolition of private property and inheritances, inheritance tax, that's that's what they call the slow creep right death taxes and then the private property thing. You own nothing and be happy. Abolition of patriotism and nationalism. Remember remember your your Marxist, communist, false Jewish science psychiatrists which were founded by Frankists. Yes, that's what Freud was. He was also gay as fuck. Abolition of patriotsm and nationalism. They're considered mental disorders. That's what they want to get, that VMAT two gene and just shut it right the fuck off, because that's their fundamentalist religious fundamentalists and patriotic Basically, your your tether to what is moral, just and right they want to sever and they do with shots, and they do their abolition of family life. Oh, because that's a threat to you, wonder, to good, good intentioned people. The abolition of family life. That's where all positive feelings come from. That's where the whole point of living is is to continue on that that love and tradition to your your young ones in that energetic glow. That's why I say about the change right, because it's that it's that energy of positivity that makes family life the whole meaning of life. Although they try to distract us with career and chasing money and things like that. The real the real wealth is right here. Family, and that's why they want to ambolanceh it because that family, family life is the closest thing to a sense of being attached to your God, to God, to the real God. And the institution of marriage, right break up the families. And they didn't have marriage in the eden Kite times. They were a communal fuckfest, and that's how they conducted their rituals and everything else. It was the Goths who came into Sumer who introduced monogamy and bond of theism. But they'll take the credit for that, of course, and the establishment of communal education for children. Right, remember when you could raise your own children, teach them skills that we're going to be useful for them to carry on whatever the family was doing, if they so desired. Right now the state has to indoctrinate them for eight hours a day away from you and inject them against you're even even without your knowledge. It's a meat grinder, murder cult that we live. And we are in a death camp, opening your death prison, you know, death camp if we need to get hip to it. We are living in captivity. And I tried to explain something to my daughter the other day when she was saying something, I go, yeah, but fair, that's not how the world works, I said, with prisoners we did. Most people just don't know it. And the world doesn't work the way they show you it does in TV and tell you in school. It's not a friendly place, don't I said. I told her, don't let your guard down. If it doesn't seem right, it's probably not. I told her to stand her ground. Abolition of all religion, most of which they created. So again they give us to take it as away, but it's all Saturn cult poisoned. It was hardly acts a dental that the Rothschild's. When they hired Carl Marx, here's here's what he's wrong. He's absolutely wrong. And the League of Just Men to formulate a program received the Communist Manifesto. Okay, maybe they received the manifesto, but this idea of communism didn't originate with Marx or Ingles. This is already in operation in the late sixteen hundreds, and it's communism is as old as five thousand BC. I' mean not five thousand, five thousand years ago. With these Edenites, that's how they lived. They the Kahol lives in the communistic fashion. It's all for the sake of the group. You know, when you have raised money, you're you're expected to leave it for the cause, this agenda to kill the rest, you know, to predominance over all other people. You're you're expected to leave your inheritance to that group, the Cahl and the Sanhedrin. This is this is this is the thing, right, that's all. That's all in the same framework of communism. There's an individuality doesn't mean shit. You you work for the greater their greater good. Which contained the above formula whitstops activists had taken over the Freemason movement in seventeen eighty two, see when, which then became one of the vehicles of the enactments of this program. So you can look at this number, you can look at this date. You can look at what John Robison describes independently as being the time when the Jesuits and the Francis also flooded into the Masonic Order. And he shows you when I went conflated from like three to whatever to forty five freaking different degrees, and all this new doctrine and all this other crap, and just that's the French Lodge, and he also talked about the British of the German like they were. They were altered by the Francis Jesuit in flux. That was Illuminati perfectible list in right. And they didn't just do the Freemasons. They did they established their own secret societies. They had established the Asiatic that was after, but not too far after. But all the reading they call them the Reading groups, all the intellectual societies they infiltrated and changed the nature of co opted, infiltrated, terror formed, and then they started preaching like radicals from a pulpit type of deal inside the logis, enticing their people, which then became the vehicles for the enactments of this program.
Speaker 4: They just.
Speaker 8: Excuse. It's true origin and ancient Oriental despotism was revealed. Listen. It's true origin and ancient Oriental despotism was revealed on the editorial page of the Washington Post January fifth, nineteen ninety two, when the philosopher Nathan Gardell's warned that the ideal area for the new World Order would be China and not the United States. Who owns China? You think Chinese people do just because they have a slanted eye guy out in front who installed maw Guardella points out that Marxism was a product of Western philosophy I e. Hegel, but that a world order would produce Oriental despotism. He supported his thesis with quotes from the Japanese Prime minister, who complained that abstract notions of human rights should not interfere with foreign policy, and from Chinese leaders who denounced demands for the independent liberty as garbage. President Bush modestly pointed out one of his one of his age, General Brent Scowcroft, as the author of the magical phrase New World Order. People Magazine of fifth twenty fifth, nineteen ninety one Setscrocroft's influence first became evident last year, several weeks after Iraq's invasion of Kuway, prompted by who who encouraged that Again, while fishing, he and Bush came up with the idea of a new World Order, an ambitious phrase meant to suggest a new United States foreign policy in the post Cold War era. Louiscrowcroft in Washington. He has been known for years as one of Henry Kissinger's ubiquitous lackeys, coming to prominence when he served Kissinger out of the National Security Council. Why was that some of its involved in our government? Because it's not a government. He then joined the first of Kissinger Associates, the firm of Kissinger Associates, of which he became president. Kissinger praises him in People's Magazine, saying he's very unobtrusive, but he's tenacious as hell in fighting for his point of view. He's not a yes man. This was an amazing claim for Kissinger, who had never once heard a no from Scowcroft during all the years that he served him. Well, when you're in basic, you're not supposed to have your thoughts right. He was being trained, He was being groomed, your committing officer, sir.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 8: People Magazine also mentioned Scowcroft's lack of attention to the business at hand. Often teased for dozing during a long, uneventful meeting, Scowcroft Bush brushes off such twittingh twitting look at Twitter. The media was horrified to learn that President Reagan occasionally dosed during long boring on longboring official presentations, but finds it excusable that Scowcroft, who was the President, heard of the president the present head of their National Security Council might be expected to keep his wits about him is guilty of the same Offenseptly friendly media attitude towards Scowcrofts is also reflected in Parade Magazine, which enthused in the issue of December fifteen, nineteen ninety one. Brent Scrowcroft, sixty six is a highly regarded military strategist who has never been tarred by a brush of scandal. Yes, men rarely venture into scandal's situation chapter dose the rothschilds what are we at? Let me check the time here, it's two thirty for me, we're two hours deep. We should maybe continue with us tomorrow. Let me just do I'll do a little bit more of this one, because this is where it gets into the me how's everybody doing out there? Let me put this uh back on here for a second. Yeah, seems like half myres I can't do that on that screen. Hold on, as Archangel says, seems like half my day. Every day I spend reminiscing about the good old days. Things are changing too quickly to even keep up. There is no solid ground anymore. That's you know, that's kind of the That was what I was marketing too. That's funny, Karen said, I gotta go. I'll catch the MEMORYX version she was painting thing. That's cool, and then we'll over on this side to see just like Bob Dylan, I wish I knew where we were talking then before reading? How you doing? How's everybody doing? Over on FTJ. All right, let's go back to the reading just so a little bit more and then oops, I did not do that right? Well, no, you gotta actually click it. First chapter two, the raw childs let me whoop, let me but issue the You know this? Do I even need to read this? It's almost like cliche at this point. And this is one of the problems is that it is cliche to say Illuminati, and it is the cliche to say the Rothschild's, but it doesn't make it any less viable true, whatever the fuck the word is, let me butt issue and control a nation's money, and I care not who writes its laws. Maya amschel Bauer Rothschild And also potentially it was his last name that tally I gotta he might the Rothschild slash Bower slash every other freaking name they've used in the past, might literally be connected to this so called rabbi who allegedly created the goal. Isn't that interesting? And yes they are Francas they converted in the seventeen eighties, which is not really a conversion. They just went with the extremism. In its issue of December nineteenth, nineteen eighty three, Forts magazine noted that half of Germany's top ten banks are Frankfurt based. Right because they destroyed Germany. Right, the modern world's financial system and an updating of the Babylonian monetary system of taxes and money creation was perfected in Frankfurt on the main in the province of Hesse or Hesse. Myron amschel Bauer later Rothschild, No, it wasn't later Rothschild I described this, and I wish I'd still pulled up that there's too many tabs already. But they run a street, right, and their name was they could they took the name long long before it was re established as this, you know, shield and all those other grab and they could have also been called the Green or whatever Green sealed too because of one of their other homes, right, I remember they talked about that. Marie mchel Bauer discovered that although loans to farmers and small businesses could be profitable. I know some of this is gonna be your right because you've heard it. The real profits in making loans to go was in making loans and governor. It's born in Frankfurt in seventeen forty three, Miro Ramshell married. This is funny. She she's she's the first rap name that you see associated with the Roschaus. Her name is Gutta Snapper. She's a Gutta Snapper. That sounds that sounds like like a Cardi B. That could that could be one of her songs. Whoever else is the most discussing, you know, sexually perverted? Uh obviously one hundred percent wove uh directed female rapper out there got a snapper. Wait wait for it to come up. Wait for it to come up. You'll see it. So there's gonna be a name. There's gonna be a song called Gutter Gutter Snapper. It's gonna be all about the vagina. I know it's probably gutaper, but who cares. We're having some fun here. So that's that's whom meyer Amshell married. He served at three a three year apprenticeship in Hanover at the Bank of Oppenheim, not Oppenheim er Oppenheim. During this period he had occasion to be of service to Lieutenant General Baron von Esdorf. Von Esdorf was the principal adviser to Langrave Frederick, the second of Hess, the wealthiest man in Europe. Frederick was worth from seventy to one hundred million florins, much of it inherited from his father. Oh can't have those inheritances. Wilhelm helmed the eighth brother of the King of Sweden, that was who he was. Father was bohem the eighth brother of the King of Sweden. Baron von Esdorf advised the lion Grave and Meyer Amshell showed an uncanny ability to increase money through his investments. The Langrave immediately sent for him. At this time, King Georgia third was trying to put down the American rebellion. His chiefs were being out fought by hardy Americans who were accustomed to wilderness battles, and they were fighting for their home, goddamn it. And they were fighting for the simple fact that they shut down their currency. They banned our own currency, making a terrific panic and immediate obviously crisis. Right, it wasn't about the freaking tax, just like what they're doing right now with this conversion to digital currency. They banned money. Only theirs you could use.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 8: That was for the protection in the strength of the Bank of England. Mari Amselo range for King George to hire sixteen eight hundred and thirty young Hessian soldiers for the Landgrave, a considerable addition to the to Hess's fortune. This advantageous relationship came to a whull when the sudden death With the sudden death in seventeen eighty five of the Langgrave, who was only twenty five years old. I'll think about this. However, Mayer Amshell attained absolute influence over his successor Elector Willi him the first who, like Mayor Amshell, had also been born in seventeen forty three. It was said they were like two shoes, so well did they go together. It was a pleasant change from Amshell's relationship with former Langrave, who had been a very difficult and demanding person. Gee, I wonder if there was something like poison involved with Langreave's death. Sounds like it could be, you know how, these little pussy fucking faggots like to poison you like women in the Victorian Age or even in Egypt for christ Sake or what do you call it? The Talamay dynasty in Egypt, Slash Andrew, in fact, the Landgraves sudden death had luckily placed Mayor Amshell in charge of the largest fortune in Europe. Oh, Dad is a lucky a lucky thing. Sure, sure had nothing to do with any type of light. I don't know what I've As he prospered, Meyer Amshell placed a large red shield over his door, but the hull of the house in the Juden Gos okay, remember that means Jew Street on Jeu Street, on Jew Street, which he shared with the Shift family, the Shift family Robinson, he took the name Rothschild from his sign no no no no, no no no no, that Rothschel thing remember, still still an ambiguous stupid thing. But it was also the hell check Sampson account policies. What the fuck is this popping up for am I on the no okay anyhow, Sam sucks trying to tell me that they're going to be watching me through my TV more often that they do that, they do that. It wrote so well and then it disappears so you can't ever find it again, so that there's no there's no account for you. Just as long as you know they know you've seen it. It's it's it's you, that's your consent, just having just like I don't know, people sending you something as an email and then you open up and then you realize that you have a virus. Yeah, that like that a computer virus of course, all right, so he took the name Rothschild. But there's a Roman thing going on there. There's all kinds of weirdness going on in that shield. There's also I believe isn't there like a cubic form or hexagonal shape in there that would indicate that it's Saturn from his sign in eighteen twelve, he when he died, he died in the He died in eighteen twelve, like the word eating twelve right. He left one billion francs to his five sons. The eldest and So was placed in charge of the Frankfurt Bank. He had no children, and the bank was later closed. The second son, Solomon, was sent to Vienna, where he soon took over the banking monopoly formerly shared among five Jewish families. Zat Arnstein Escales, Guy Moller or maybe it's Gamoler Stein and Sina. The third son, Nathan, founded the London branch after he had profited in some Manchester dealings in textiles and dye stuffs, which caused him to be widely feared and hated. Carl the fourth son went to Naples, where he became head of the occult group, the Alta Vendita. Now let's hold on a second. Let's do what we should do here. When we see something like that, don't just brush it off. It sounds enough fault like vendetta. Me right, Let's see if there's anything. Oh, there's a PDF word. It looks like maybe not. A Permanent Instruction of the Alta Indida is a document originally published in an Italian in nineteen eighteen fifty nine, claimed by some clack. Okay, let's where we're at. Let's see by some Catholics, that have been produced at the highest lodge of the Italian car Carbonari. Okay, here we go. All right, this is going to tie into Mazzini and all the solar ship and written by Piccolo Tigre. Piccolo is supposedly a pseudavi for the Jewish of a Jewish freemason. It's price surprise. Well, there we go. Let's see what this is, permanent instruction of the Alta Vendida, a Masonic blueprint for the subversion of the Catholic Church. Oh gee, you mean, like what the fucking oh my god, Francis had already been doing. And oh, by the way, who found it? The goddamn church a bunch of Jews. Yeah, uh huh, yeah, but we call them bishops and priests. Now, so it's okay, yeah, okay, Oh but it's and I'm sure it's completely just coincidental that they have the same sick child practices of child sacrifice and rape right of boys. Primarily sure has nothing to do with the fact that they're one of the same fucking ilk saturn and cult scumbag in bread pieces of shit. Right, certainly not, certainly not So the alt of Indeeda, they're saying, is just a book because they have to minimize and diminish history with the Wikipedia. Right, we'll look into that some other day. I think we should totally do that. Let's find out what the Alta Indida is and will title a show about it. The youngest son, James, founded the French branch of the House of Rothschild in Paris. Thus strategic located, the Five Sons began their lucrative operations in government finance. Today, their holdings are concentrated in the Five Arrows Fund of krako Uh and the Five Arrows Corp five five Eyes, five points of a Star. Oh that's in Toronto, Canada. Isn't that nice? So the Five Arrows Fund and the Five Arrows Corp, Toronto, Canada. Ah, yeah, because they're not controlled at all. The name is taken from the Rothschild sign of an eagle with five arrows clutch in its talent, signifying five sons. Doesn't that kind of look like the symbol that we have the first precept of success is making government loans. Because that let's let's let's let's pause on that for a moment, because when was that? When is that symbol introduced Jesus Christ? Yeah, but when it's totally not controlled, we have our own government. Everybody nothing to see here. We're not we're not in an open air prison. We're not. We're not free range chickens waiting for our waiting to be fried. And then you know, vaccinated to death and all that totally not totally not or gassed from above. The first gas would be of obviously metaphor for the shit that they spray at. First precept of success in making government Lonelians lies in creating a demand, that is, by taking part in the creation of financial panics, depressions, famines, wars and revolutions. The overwhelming success of the Rothschild's leand their willingness to do what had to be done, Yeah, it's called zero conscience means to an end, as Fredick Morton writes in the preface to The Rothschilds, But the last one hundred and fifty years, the history of the House so Rothschild has been, to an amazing degree, the backstage history of Western Europe. Because of their success in making loans not to individuals but to nations, they reaped huge profits. Someone once said that the wealth of the Rothchales consists of the bankruptcy of nations. Yes, there you go, bankruptcy nineteen thirty three, installment of the Federal Reserve nineteen thirteen. Twenty years later, you know, Oh wait, let's not forget about the stock market crash along the way, all done by there, and so were all the banking panics n eighteen thirty seven, right eighteen ninety nine. They had to stoke the fire to get people to freak out. And even though they had really no saying whether or not it was going to happen because all just planned federal reserve, the fact that that was even happening in our country sells us that we were already taken over by that before nineteen thirteen. And I would say that's because of the Civil War being the end of our country. On July eighth, nineteen thirty seven, The New York Times noted that Professor Wilhelm, a German historian, had said the Rothschilds introduced the rule of money into European politics. Rothchild's were the servants of money who undertook the reconstruct. Undertook to reconstruct the world as an image of money and its functions. Money and the employment of wealth have become the law of European life. We no longer have nations but economic provinces. And what they say here is before you know, lords were wealthy because of their land. Now it was money, and that land could be stolen out from underneath them. So now they're at the mercy of the banks these nobles and monarchs. On June fourth, eighteen seventy nine, The New York Times noted Baron the Rothschild, head of the world famous banking house of Messrs. Rothschild and Company, died at the age of seventy one. He was son of the late Baron I think it's Nathaniel Meyer Rothschild, who founded the house in London at eighteen oh waighty and died in eighteen thirty six. His father came to the conclusion that in order to perpetuate the fame and power of the Rothschilds, which had already become the worldwide, it was necessary that the family be kept together and devoted to the common cause, like a cult family cult, bloodline cult. In order to do this, he proposed that they should intermarry. Well, you know, Ashkenazi's had been doing that well ahead of time anyway, because that's how little preepy parasites operate, and it gives them a good excuse to rape their children, so, you know whatever, and form no marital unions outside the family. A council of the heads of the houses was called at Frankfurt in eighteen twenty six, and the views of Baron Nathan were approved. Could you imagine remember that old, preepy traumatic episode of this of X Files where they have that horrifically inbred family living out in the sticks. Imagine if that was like the end product of a bunch of you know, Ashkenazi inbreeding. They rolled out the mother from underneath, and she was just horrifically freaking mutated and disfigured from all the inbreeding. God John Reeves and his authorized biography The Rostiles, the financial rulers of Nation and Nations, noted that when the family met in London in eighteen fifty seven for the marriage of Lionel Richie's daughter, Just Lionel's daughter Leonora to her cousin Alphonse, son of James Rothschild of Paris, is really a prime Minister of England, declared under this roof are the heads of the family of Rothschild name famous for every capital of Europe, in every capital of Europe and every division of the globe. If you like, we shall divide the United States into two parts. When did he say this? Eighteen fifty seven? Divide the United States into two parts? This is Disraeli, Prime Minister of England. But the fuck's he saying this for again? Hmm, one for you, James, and one for you Lionel. Napoleon will do exactly and all that I shall advise him. So he was not that Napoleon was the bad guy. He was just getting shitted information from Disraeli.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 8: This was the political origin of the American Civil War. The Rothschilds feared the rapidly growing and increasingly prosperous, free American public, and they privately resolved that it would be less of a danger to their worldwide interest if it were broken up into two smaller and weaker nations. In the Rothschilds of Financial Rulers of Nations, John Reeves writes the first occasion in which Nathan assisted the English government was in eighteen nineteen when he undertook the loan for sixty million. From eighteen twelve to eighteen thirty two, Nathan issued eight other loans totaling one one hundred and five remember one hundred five million, four hundred thousand. Remember back then, what the hell was gold like? Ten bucks?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 8: Announce the gold was ten bucks, right, something something like that, And yeah, I would like to see okay, here, let's see it let's see. Let's see if I can find a calculator for that one hundred and five million, four hundred thousand. Oka, let's see, let's sea. God damn it, what am I doing? What am I doing? Goddamn it? There we go. Okay, here you go. Here's your answer.
Speaker 4: So that's.
Speaker 8: Millions, billions, jillions. Okay, so one hundred and five million dollars in eighteen twelve to twenty point would be two trillion, four hundred and ninety one thousand, six hundred and eighteen dollars. No, why did I do that right? Jillion billion million? Yeah? I did it right. Yeah. Sorry, So wow, that's a lot, right, producing accumulative price increase of two thousand, two hundred and seventy two point ninety seven percent. How does that happen? Because they fled it with a bunch of bullshit and making your money worthless? That's how printing a bunch of trash, that's how I do it. But then you go one more later deeper and say, what is value of evaluation? Anyway? Why is gold the king? What the fuck do you do with it? Snort white gold and try to fly away, like what is it? What is it that is you know, monotomic gold, rub it in you arm pits, Like what what? What the hell is so prop so special about it? So you can so you can fly around and fake space with your gold aluminum, your your your gold foil.
Speaker 17: What is it?
Speaker 8: What is it that makes it so special?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 8: It's shiny where we are, he says, issued eighteen government loans totaling seven hundred million, And we want to know what the hell that is? I think around this time in eighteen thirty Twosh was the first Jewish Jewish It was the first huge loan to the Holy See by the Rothschilds. And then they did another bailout in the eighteen fifties and sixties. I wrote it into my book, there's two major bailouts that was resticulous. Like even if you look at that number now, it was huge, but when you put in today's currency, it's like what the f and uh?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: So who was serving who? Who granted Like I don't even think go was alone. I think they granted it to them. So who's in service of who? Or is it the same entity?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 8: And always has been right, We're going to have the branch of Judaism that we call Christianity. And that's the sacrificial branch where we take all of the people and send them off to our wars to die. And then we just you know, when we want to, we sweep down like vultures and take their children and rape and kill them. Yeah, or poison them when we have our purem or hang them, or put them up in courts for a kangaroo court and have them executed. All kinds of fun stuff we can do with these people that the sacrificial class. To the Rothschilds, nothing could have occurred more propitiously than the outbreak of the American Revolt and the French Revolution, as the two enabled them to lay the foundation of immense wealth they had since acquired. Isn't it funny that they would use the Jesuits and the Francis with a form of the Masonic lodges to do both right? And then also the Russian Revolution, which was a Bolshevik revolution. It's not the Russian Revolution. Russians didn't revolt, they were ready murdered. The House of Rothschild was and is the ruling power in Europe. Let's see for all the political powers we're willing to acknowledge the sway of the great financial despot and like obedient vassals pay their tribute without murmur. Yeah, well it's because they make us pay that tribute without murmur. It's called taxation. It's not going to anything but to the it's not building fucking morowds. Shut up about that crap. Its influence was so all powerful that it was as saying no war could be undertaken without the assistance of the Rothschilds. They rose to a position of such power in the political and commercial world that they became the dictators of Europe. To the public, the archives of the family, which couldn't throw so much light upon history, are a profound secret, a sealed book kept well hidden. Right, Why is it that they don't pay taxes in there worth five hundred million dollars Because it's the system, that's why. And all their cronies that are on the end, they don't pay taxes because who they paint it to they be painted back to themselves. That's what you're not supposed to know. Oh, let's let's audit the Rothschilds. Yeah good, Yeah, that's like saying audit the Fed is the same goddamn thing. What are you gonna do. Make them pay taxes. See how they're spending their money. Shut up, they print it. It's not real. They burn it too, They burn it, burn it imprint. On July twenty seventh, eighteen forty four, Missini said Rothschild could be King of France if he's so desired. A Jewish Encyclopedia noted nineteen oh nine edition. In the year eighteen forty eight, the Paris House of Rothschild was reckoned to be worth six hundred million francs, as against three hundred and fifty two million francs held by all other Paris bankers. Professor Werner Sombart wrote the principal lone floaters of the world. The Rothschilds were later the first railway kings. The period of eighteen twenty onwards became the age of the Rothschild, so that at the middle of the century it was a common dictum there is only one power in Europe, and that is the Rothschild. Jews and modern capitalism. Hearst's Chicago Evening American commented in December third, nineteen twenty three, the Rothschilds can start or prevent wars. Their word could make or break empires. That was probably a little bit too much to be said. That's why Hearst might have been an outlier, a little bit, a little bit. Reeves noted a Reef's notes, The fall of Napoleon was the rise of the Rothschild. Napoleon was later slowly poisoned to death with arsenic by aby Rothschild agent. They had no need for another return from exile. Yeah, they said. They painted it right into the like one of the Tavisers or some of some painting on the wall that was off gassing. That the actual poison did it slowly too, in addition to maybe in this food and stuff like that. The New York Evening Post noted July twenty second, nineteen twenty four, the Kaiser had to consult the Rothschild to find out whether he could declare war the Kaiser. The Kaiser, Remember, you can't put this on the shoulders of a man who was a child or who was fighting a war with honor right at that time. He isn't the one that's representative of what was going on in Germany and what their connections were prior to right, you can you can't conflate the two. Another Rothschild carried out the whole burden of the conflict which overthrew Napoleon. The Kaiser's chancellor, Bethman Howlede Holibe, who actually precipitated World World One, was a member of the Frankfurt banking family Bethman and a cousin of the Rothschilds. After the fall of Napoleon, Solomon persuaded the rule of Austria Austria to issue patents of nobility to the Five Brothers. The Congress of Vienna was the emergence of the moth from its concoon. The dictate of this congress was a simple one. The aristocracies of Europe. Europe must submit to our will or they are doomed. Listen to this. The Congress of Vienna, Vienna, Austria. Guess what that was? Also at that time the new local, the new locale of the Holy Roman Empire. You had Franz Franz the first, and then there was was a friend of what the fuck I'm trying to think at that point who was after that? But uh, that's where the Jesuits all went in eighteen oh six and the Leopold Society was created, and uh, infiltration of our country by yet another crypto crapto under the guise of Catholicism or Jesuitism infiltrated in America. Let's see, Congress of Vienna was inmurgence of the moth from its concluon. The dictator of this congress was a simple one. Remember remember, remember when I say this, You're.
Speaker 1: Like, what do you mean?
Speaker 8: Catholics are invading the counter Reformation war that has never ended. That's what I mean. Built by Protestants, destroyed by.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 8: Understand what I'm saying. You understand this war is going on still We're caught in it. We're considered uh, naughty boys, just were being born in it because obviously that means we're the descendants thereof who are defying the Church, the cult. We're defying the cults, and the cult is coming back for you. The death sentence upon the noble lines of Europe was pronounced by those who had the will to carry out their edict. It took another century to perfect the work, not because the killers were weak, but because they wish to proceed cautiously without revealing their full strength and combat. The decisive weapon is the one your opponent does not know about. We'll stop there today. But that leads right into when I was talking about the monarchs of Europe being murdered, bleeding us up to World War one and two. And if you want to read more about that, you should totally read.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 8: I would start with Saint Joseph of Wisconsin or The Bad War by Michael S. King, just to get the timeline of and he doesn't in like quick short essay format, kind of like bullet point. It's almost like cliff note history. But it's a fast read for people we just need to right. It's a good place to start. You'll feel accomplished because you'll because you'll be able to complete books quickly and complete chapters quickly, so you'll feel that, you know, achievement sensation, So it'll inspire you to read more. It's good. It's a good way to start. You're lining up some ship. Oh yeah, let's see if I restarted said this, so out of the third only eight people can hit that the freaking button. Huh. Cool, awesome way to be. So I have a modest goal here. The modest goal is I want to hit five thousand here within the next but you know, by the end of March on rumble. We're at five thousand, number, at four thousand, five hundred and eighty, let's get to five thousand. That's not a lot. And then let's also, uh, let's crank it up to three hundred over on, which is just one hundred and fifty more give or take over on FTJ media. That's not really asking too much, right, It's really not when you consider that there's channels on YouTube that I have like fucking twenty four million subscribers or in one hundred million freaking views on their videos. That's that's I don't you know. You know, let's compare apples to apples here. It's a fucking what we do is of no importance to a great deal of people. So if it's important to you, help it, help help it out. Yeah, I'm putting the FTJ media link in there to my channel directly, So, Hey, what's up? Thank you? I don't know was that Bushmaster or was that burn before reading? I can't tell the way the screen is set up, but either way, thank you so much for the support. Ay, and by the way, rumblers get rumbling ramblers. Let's get rambling rumblers. Let's get rumbling, you know, what you can do on this side. I'll show you again. There's this funny little thing at the end of the the funny little thing that'd happened in the way to the forum.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 8: You can click this little green thing here and it makes it super simple, right, or even better? You want to know that's even better. There's this thing called the Patreon dot com backslash disguise to limits five bucks a month. If one tenth, yeah, I said one twelfth, I know, I said, I said twelve percent, twelve percent, I said, it's twelve percent of people that are following me out on a Rumble or Patreon first tier subscribers. It would make a whole different world for me and for my family. Honestly, now that we've accumulated a few, I think ten percent would do it, but I don't know. Maybe let's call it eleven. If eleven percent of the four eighty one subscribers here on Rumble joined them the freakin Petreon, you would also get a whole lot more on here. Did that break up? Why is it black? That's weird? Must have been that's interesting, that'sird. But audio files ad free ad free, which means commercial free, no interruption, podcast versions, exclusive content, YadA, YadA, YadA, And then I'll start broadcasting from there for all the first and second tier and third and fourth tier members, so we can all have our own little private meetings and say what the hell we want? Well in really in relative two relative relative to Patreon and what they'll kick me off for. So maybe what we'll do is we'll start there with the invite and then we'll move over to FTJ for a little private session. Yeah yeah, So nobody else will even get a get a notification unless you're an FTJ media and Patreon member. How about that? How about that? That's the way to direct traffic in a way to make people do what you wanted to do. Yeah, what's a book info? Oh, it's the World Order. You can just type that up and say free pdf and you'll find it on uh internet archive archive dot org. There we go. I think both both names work the fuck. Yeah, there you go, FTJ media dot com backslash channel. You have to type it out. It's not just see like it is a grubble. You have to type out channel josh, uh ball busters. Ah, there it's weird, how ADS thinks? All right, Well, we're gone we're gone. We're going remember check out check out this thing on the right. Pitch for it. I am now, motherfucker, it might just do those do not start. I just want to see said it. Why is gonna start running here? Just go back to the channel. Oh on, hold on, maybe I'll start playing God damn it. I just want to see the freaking thumbnail cracke. Alright, uh, right, here we go. Let me show you this real quick boom boom boom boom. And no I'm not putting on audio because I'm not sitting here to watch it. But YouTube dot com backslash at awesome hot sauce. Right, this is the new Giant Scovill video. It's also on Rumble and it's also well maybe it's not. It will be on FTJ as soon as we leave here. I'll put it on FTJ too. I think that's when I missed. But it's on my instagrams and all that stuff too. But this is a really cool video. I took four of his videos because he did he did one freak sauce, and I just edited them down to one fourteen minute video almost six almost fifteen and uh yeah, count real good, good dude. I didn't put myself in it at all. I just did, just went with his uh footage and did the editing already. Check it out books, check them out, and then I'll see you later. Thanks to everybody for your time, and thanks for everybody who dropped off way before I fucking stopped. It's kidding, bye, I'm just watching it going.
Speaker 10: Did you do like?
Speaker 8: I haven't pressed in stream yet. Yeah, it is on abill Yeah right, support the show.
Speaker 1: I've never married him