Speaker 1: Something you should go something you should know is brought to you by Genesis gooldira dot com. That's also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan. I'm the gold Standard. Learn more and get a free gold and Silver guide at Genesis goold ir a dot com. Excited to have Tony from Fireplace Professionals and Barbecue Heaven joining us in the studio. Tony Father's Day. It's coming up on Sunday, and I know every year this is one of those these days where dad kind of gets to do what dad wants. And most dad's probably big fans of barbecue, and aren't they.
Speaker 2: Well, and there's a whole bunch of different things that a dad can be proud to have. Yeah at Barbecue Heaven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's cool. My wife and I were just in the store the other day and every time we walk in there, I'm amazed at, oh, now, what is this this? And then we love the fact that Tony will come around and show us all the newest, latest, greatest. And you've got some grills in there that if you've got the space for it, Like right when you walk into the Barbecue Heavens side and you turn to the left, what do you call those big there? It's like a stainless steel It's it's huge. What are those things?
Speaker 2: Well, it's really hard for us not to geek out when we walk in there. But there's a few things in there that look like the mount Rush more of yeah, yeah, of grills when you walk in.
Speaker 1: There, led likes and chrome and oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: Those are the new Napoleon showstoppers. It is if they've got to. Not only does it have lit up knobs that tell you when the grills on or off, but they've also got side burners, wrote two rotisseries, three different zones to cook in, a smoker burner, rowtesses, and it even has a logoed floor in front of the things, so it shows you saw where the grills at at night.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what in the world this is this? So it's like you stand here now, is that a gas grill or what kind of grill is that? The Napoleon.
Speaker 2: Well, it's supposed to be a gas grill, but with all the different things you can do with gas grills these days, I can turn it into a charcoal grill, or I can smoke on it with pellets. If I want to put wood chips on it. But yeah, it has all of the convenience of.
Speaker 1: Gas, all those nice and as you kind of walk around in the showroom there at Barbecue Heaven. On the Barbecue Heaven's side of fireplace Professionals, there are a bunch of pellet grills and I'm a big fan of those. I was introduced to those from fireplace Pros, I don't know, it's probably been ten fifteen years ago, and love them. I mean, you flip a switch and everything just kind of heats up and does his thing, and then you come out and put food on it. And everybody thinks I'm a really good griller. I'm a horrible griller. I'm just a really good follower of flip a switch and put food on the grill. That's all I do.
Speaker 2: Well, John, you've been right there with us since the very beginning with those pellet grills, and that goes all the way back to the beginning of the KCBS Barbecue Championships that we had down in Vermilion and back with the brands that we were working with back there, and yeah, one thing remains the same is a simple way to get awesome, you know, genuine style barbecue and they usually come with a manual that tells you exactly how to do it. Some things that have changed around our organization since then are we now have a club just more or less a clearing house of information through people and those that I have used these types of grills, and we get together once a month for a class called Barbecue hit Boys, where we share a few recipes and usually a bunch of talking.
Speaker 1: And when I've had a chance to go to those, I always have a blast. I wish I had time to make it to all of them, because every time I go, I'm like, this is the best, This is so much fun.
Speaker 2: Oh there. They really are a lot of fun because they're not really run by any one person. It's just the people, and usually it's tough to shut it down at night.
Speaker 1: I'm still enjoying this. I don't want to leave.
Speaker 2: But we've learned a lot about grills from these people that have come in, and what you see when you come into our showroom now is kind of just an evolution to what's happened with pellet grills over the last few years, and some other grills that I guess the purest, like like the wood burning stick burners, and the charcoal tomatoes. And you know, of course we're morphing into other types of outdoor cooking now that include the griddles, the griddle cooking, and if.
Speaker 1: You want a flat top, if you want to like if there's something that you are scrolling through and on Facebook you see somebody you know doing something that looks awesome, if it has anything to do with grilling. If you walk in and talk to the folks at fireplace professionals, I would say, chances are you have it. But if you don't have it, it's probably something you could get, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, And we're all ears. Yeah. We want to try new things all the day.
Speaker 1: And if you've ever thought, I wonder what this seasoning would taste like?
Speaker 2: You have seasonings goal ore, don't you?
Speaker 1: Oh work.
Speaker 2: It's a constant river of new seasonings and sauces coming in and sometimes we just continue them, not because they're not good, but because we don't have room for everything that's good that's coming in. And there's trends, there's things people see and hear about and they got to be able to get them somewhere.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, so as we're getting right now, our toes are on the footsteps of the Father's Day weekend. If you don't already have something for Dad, either bring them along so you can pick something out, or just stop in and find something cool for Dad at fireplace professionals and barbecue hean't. And it doesn't have to be a grill, because you guys also have fire pits you have outdoor. If you want to transform an outdoor space into something awesome, you guys can help, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, if you want to have a place to hang out after you get done working every day and you do your cooking and entertaining or just relaxing. We even have people that have their TV out in their backyard. Yeah, around the campfire we do.
Speaker 1: We watch movies in our backyard. And I don't know why that seems so cool to me, but it just seems so cool to me. And we've got the big long fire pit that we got from you guys. It's like nine feet or eleven feet or whatever it is between our house and where we shine the thing. So we fire up this little fire gas fire pit and just sit in the backyard and watch movies. I don't know, it's for me that just seems so cool.
Speaker 2: Well, and there's even infrared heaters now that you can mount outside in case the fire is not enough. These things are like little suns that you have right out on your patio that keep you warm even in the fall.
Speaker 1: If you're looking for something to make Dad's Father's Day the best it can possibly be, stop by. How do you tell people where you're located at Fireplace Professionals and Barbecue Heaving.
Speaker 2: Well, the easiest way is just north of Costco on forty first Street, but it's actually twelve seven teen West forty first Street.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: Uh, just righte about forty first in Grenge.
Speaker 1: Very nice. Stop in and see them again, Tony from Fireplace Professionals on this Father's Day weekend, and I'm gonna throw a link to their information at Facebook dot com slash Sunny Radio and Facebook dot com slash Sufalls.
Speaker 2: News and Something you Should Know.
Speaker 1: Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesisgoldra dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold Standard. Get a free Gold and Silver guide now at Genesisgoldra dot com