Speaker 1: Actually and the Jamie Boy Show with DJ Foreign It's Sautilyn.
Speaker 2: You need to know, No, we got you Three things you need to know on Boston's number one for hip hop and the best throwbacks.
Speaker 3: She Haven't any more five.
Speaker 2: Wednesday, August sixth, and the Gang's all back together. Daddy Al will be making another visit to the beautiful state of Massachusetts. He has agreed to join Karen and her very capable devent defense team in this civil action. We know that the o'keefes filed a wrongful death suit against Karen Reid and the two bars that served her a whole lot of booze leading up to the death of John O'Keeffe. Now keep in mind she was acquitted in June. We know this of both murder and manslaughter charges. But his family, you know, they they maintain that she is the one to blame.
Speaker 3: Alan Jackson said quote.
Speaker 2: The band is not just staying together getting back together, but we are intending on writing a few new chapters.
Speaker 4: I can't imagine this chrial's gonna be long like the other ones.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's a trial like I don't it. Do they go to an actual court?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is but.
Speaker 3: In one of the conference rooms. Yes, no, no, no, no, that's literally what.
Speaker 6: I pictured in the court room though, it's just that it's on a smaller scale. I mean, it could be in the same court room that they did this in. But again, since it's civil, there's no really like criminal elements to it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: This is just is there a jury?
Speaker 6: I don't believe so. I think in this one's just a judge that does that. I don't believe in civil cases.
Speaker 2: You get so why couldn't they do it just a room with a judge. Yeah, Like, why are we wasting a whole couple I just remember Nick Rocco saying that during this we will learn more because you know, some of the things that were excluded in the courtroom will be included now in this civil lawsuit. We might have to have Nick hop on and just give us an update on on what's going on.
Speaker 6: But that civil lawsuits can have a jury, but again, the magnitude of it is not as big as a criminal one. He did say they probably will not be televising.
Speaker 3: This, oh he did. Okay, we still want the tea.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what people tweeting about.
Speaker 2: It, all right, Offset is dropping a new album, he teased Kiari. It's a project expected to be expected to be released on August twenty second, interesting because it will be released one month prior to Carti's album, which is am I The Drama. We can only believe that the two of them will have some things to say about each other on these upcoming albums. His album will include NBA, Young Boy Wife, and Lucci, John Legend, Ty Dallas Signed, just to name a few. If you had to say, whose album do you anticipate more? Are you more excited for an Offset album or a Cardi album?
Speaker 6: If I was forced to listen to one of the other, I'm probably going.
Speaker 5: Off set.
Speaker 6: I would listen to both. I'll be honest with you, I'd want to hear both of them. Not for the tea though, just for the music that they make, you know what I mean? Like, I don't care about.
Speaker 2: The teats, like neither Guns N' Roses, Sweet Child of Mind, Black.
Speaker 3: Oh Man all right.
Speaker 2: And lastly, even the parents of these big, massive superstars have to have little chit chats. I've you know my mom for instance, she doesn't post on social media, but she will literally send me videos of an alligator giving a peace sign, and.
Speaker 3: She'll but can you believe they're doing this? Can you believe?
Speaker 2: I have to have had like social media chit chats with my mother. Beyonce has actually had to call her mom. She was on Kate Hudson's podcast and she was discussing the fact that she's just so proud and she gets so excited every time watching Beyonce perform that she says sometimes she'll post carousels with twenty plus pictures and Beyonce will literally call her and be like, mom, you're posting too much.
Speaker 3: Like please, why are you going to stop posting? You're doing way too much.
Speaker 5: You have to.
Speaker 4: Stop, Like she's a problem. She's also like some posts in the past that have to own shade at other.
Speaker 3: Well that's the thing.
Speaker 2: She causes drama for Beyonce on social media, and I would think that Beyonce is like, yo, like enough, do you think it's annoyingly?
Speaker 5: Though? She does it for real, for real, she's defending her daughter, right, I.
Speaker 2: Know, But I bet you it annoys Beyonce because then she's in the headlines and she doesn't need to be.
Speaker 5: Is not moving that way?
Speaker 2: No, Beyonce and Jay Z like moving violence other than jay Z. I don't know if you guys saw this. I think it was in the Hampton's on like a bicycle.
Speaker 3: I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 5: But nothing, nothing, he was just on an e bike, just chilling.
Speaker 3: There's no way.
Speaker 5: He almost looks at people.
Speaker 6: Like mad when they recognize him, Like he's the same thing. I don't want, bro, Like, they know you're you're a billionaire celebrity. Why are you mad that people recognize you?
Speaker 2: His ass had to be in the Hamptons because he's not driving on a bicycle down the street somewhere else like kidnapped.
Speaker 3: But he did.
Speaker 2: Somebody drove by and put the window down and he was like what like jay Z, like arguably the greatest rapper.
Speaker 3: You don't think we're gonna put the window down. It's very strange.
Speaker 2: But your mom is on social media and I just want to say it one of my favorite followers because she loves my photos, comments on the kids all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but then sometimes she'll share some memes that are inappropriate. There was one like four.
Speaker 3: Knows all about this, Yes it was. I would think she's hilarious.
Speaker 4: And they're like, you can't post that because it has some racial like undertones, and I think she understood the joke. I can't post off like that.
Speaker 6: My pops just started using emojis ever since he came for the visit with my moms and he left. He just started using emojis, like he'll throw a fire emoji when it's unnecessary.
Speaker 5: I founds up emoji when it's unnecessary. I'm like that relaxed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they just did the man they struggle with.
Speaker 4: They're locked in though post I feel.
Speaker 2: Bad because they want to be like into the one day this is going to be us tune crazy.
Speaker 3: I know it's scary.
Speaker 2: That's three things need to know for Wednesday, August The sixth Ashanti Trey songs, Lloyd Mario Bobby, the Hanging Out at the Gannis Arena with You six one seven nine three one one nine four five dollars twenty five or go.
Speaker 1: Dash and the jam In Morning Shot with DJ four and It's Sat Morning, Cusin's number one for hip hop jam In ninety four or five.
Speaker 2: Tone and a woofser going to a Shanty. Obviously we'll run it back tomorrow. But if you are really upset that you took an l you can hang on all afternoon. DJ Pupdog has your next shot in the three pm hour. Always weird to talk about three pm at eight.
Speaker 3: Twenty, but yeah, so far away it does. And then all of a sudden, I feel like I blink it his dinner time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, where does the day go?
Speaker 2: I believe the arc of us talking about that t app is crazy because we talk about this app about how it was like the number one most downloaded, the number one in the app store if you hadn't heard of it. It was an app where females could go on. They could post a photo of a guy and be like, give me the t sis, like, what's going on on? This guy hit me up? This guy asked me out and a date. We went on a date, had a great time. I feel something weird it's happening, And girls would just run up.
Speaker 3: The comment section.
Speaker 2: So this thing was going and men were pissed because they were like, well, wait a second, where's our app? You know, where's our app to put these ladies photos? And then women were mad about that. It turned this whole thing. Then there was like a cyber attack on the tea app.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: I forgot about that literally three days after we talked about it, it was nuts and then everybody's information was getting leaked and fast forward.
Speaker 3: I had begg Daja.
Speaker 2: I was like, I needed to get on the te app because I wanted to see what was going on up there. She got waitlisted. She's in there now, so I can kind of see what the t app looks like. I can see the interface if you will.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Unbeknownst to me, someone we all know on the t app. He didn't even know he was on the tapp until he found out he was on the te app. Our very own DJ forn.
Speaker 2: Is on the t app now hilarious because who sent.
Speaker 3: It to you?
Speaker 6: Somebody I know was just like, yo, you you got posted. I'm like, what do you mean I got posted? And they were like you got posted.
Speaker 5: I'm like, posted where?
Speaker 6: And the screenshot was sent and there I am my picture me DJing on the t app.
Speaker 5: For TEA.
Speaker 6: I'm like, no, you're joking, right, and they're like, nah, this is real, like look and like full screenshot with the website and eight thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like what?
Speaker 2: And my favorite part is you can see who uploaded his photo and the account handle is like Ashley four two five six two yeah, and the first comment is ash like, people thought that I put Foreign's photo up to get info to you on that show, which is hilarious.
Speaker 5: I'm dead ass.
Speaker 6: As soon as I got that, I sent I sent it to the group chat between us and I was like, which one of you?
Speaker 2: He really was like, I know y'all messy and you did this, and honestly, I'm mad we didn't think of it because.
Speaker 3: It would have been so fun.
Speaker 6: You guys have threatened putting me up on a Yeah, I think it was right. We're going to post on the dating.
Speaker 3: I still want to get Foreign on Riyah.
Speaker 5: I get flamed though, No, no, no.
Speaker 3: That's like to get you to dat a celebrities.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but this one was like they're trying to find you, to find.
Speaker 2: Well, we did get a little tea some girl comment and she said he's just always liking my photos on Instagram, but I don't have anything report.
Speaker 6: Wow, Instagram the place where you lifetimes.
Speaker 5: And we get like, I'm not ashamed, you make me sick.
Speaker 2: But yeah, only two comments, one blaming me because which is hilarious.
Speaker 3: It was like, Ashley, we know you did that.
Speaker 2: They knew they knew, And then the second one was that he likes girls photos on Instagram.
Speaker 4: But that's pretty good.
Speaker 3: I've never been more bored in my life.
Speaker 4: But a lot listen, if we were going to do this, we would not have posted like Ashley's name on it. We would have made up like a fake name and made.
Speaker 6: It a very real Obviously, one of you guys whould listen and right now did this to me?
Speaker 5: And it's all good. I'm gonna remember that's what I think.
Speaker 2: What I think is a listener did it? They set me up number one, But they did it because they thought maybe and then I can call on the show and say, feign's on the app.
Speaker 4: There's nothing on him though, there's no tea out therapy.
Speaker 3: Don't believe it?
Speaker 5: What's he do? There's nothing I don't I did ask.
Speaker 3: You, though you don't.
Speaker 2: There's no females that you're talking to that you would think or not like they all kind of know their.
Speaker 6: Posts, ain't nobody because the tap is supposed to be like am I are you dating? Isn't it one of those things? Are you dating the same guy that I'm dating?
Speaker 4: Essentially?
Speaker 2: Or even like I went on a date with this guy? Did anybody ever go on a date with him, like.
Speaker 5: What is he about and all that?
Speaker 3: And yeah, what's your roster looking like?
Speaker 6: Is very clean? My roster is very chill. My roster is very low key. My roster is exactly where I like it. Okay, everybody's business, I.
Speaker 3: Know, but numbers wise, are we talking greater.
Speaker 6: Than ROSSA is very clean? Rossa is very nice. My roster is very low key. My rosta is exactly where I like it. None of anybody's business. It's not even fun when we can't be messy.
Speaker 3: Like we actually get like what a moment this could have been?
Speaker 2: Like foreign gets posted on one of these apps where girls can just talk bad about him and it's dry as hell.
Speaker 3: It's like the desert.
Speaker 5: Good guy, I don't be out here doing nothing.
Speaker 3: I just think he tells his roster so they know what it is.
Speaker 2: No, their expectations can't be breached.
Speaker 6: I'm honest. Yeah, that's what, honestly is the best policy. I'm really am honest. This is what it is. If you don't like it, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: Has anybody on the roster ever said I want to be exclusive and you've had to be like, that's just not for me right now.
Speaker 6: No, because I think I mean, coming coming into a dating situation of us talking, I think you already know what time it is. You feel what I'm saying. I'm not looking for nothing serious. So if that's what you're looking for, I ain't the guy for you.
Speaker 3: Right now or forever.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know you don't want to get remarried, but what you don't want to get to get you do not know.
Speaker 6: That's that's a no no for me. And sometimes that's a that's an ex for some people.
Speaker 3: And that's fine. I think.
Speaker 6: As much as I want to be honest and truthful, I expect that in return. So if that's not something for you, you know, some people want to have kids, some people are looking for a future, some people want to get married. I'm like, that's not for me. And if that's not for me, it's Obama that I can't get to kick it with you. But it is what it is.
Speaker 4: Man, that sounds so sad you're missing.
Speaker 3: He's been married and me already has kids.
Speaker 4: To shut it down, party, I've got two boys.
Speaker 5: I love life. I'm chilling bro.
Speaker 6: Any you of the cats know, and I got a cat my female side. So it's three of us just chilling. I got my female companion and I.
Speaker 5: Got two boys. I'm good.
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 6: I got tenants downstairs. If I want to go talk to a female, I just go knock on the door. Be like, yo is anything?
Speaker 2: And now he talks to females. Everybody, we're not stupid? Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, no, no, I'm not and I'm not saying that I don't. Of course I'm talking to females out here, but it's not really like something that I want to be, like, Yo, we're gonna get married next week, Like this is going to be the person.
Speaker 6: Who's moving in trusts me Boston. Yeah, if that ever happens, yeah, will be the first.
Speaker 5: To know right now.
Speaker 3: Well, now relying on this show crazy, I thought this was.
Speaker 6: And my dating is an issue, stopping crazy, Stop, here's a social.
Speaker 2: But I do wonder because we see it, But has anybody, even if we only get one call on this, used one of these apps, use one of the Facebook pages. We don't have to say the name of the Facebook pages. And that is how they caught their significant other cheating or they wouldn't like any because you hear these stories. But I've never spoken to someone that's like, oh yeah, I put their picture on Facebook and that is how I caught them.
Speaker 4: The male ones are a lot better. I think the females have each other's back. The other ones are just bad. The guys just bring down like girls. So I'm sure that they've caught them on the female one.
Speaker 2: So six one seven nine three one one five six one seven nine three one one nine five. Has anybody ever utilized one of these is this your man sis? Facebooks or apps and actually calls body that way?
Speaker 3: Hi, everybody, good morning, It's Ashley in the gym of Morning Show.
Speaker 2: I would I was just saying, you know, there there's these apps. There's Facebook pages that I will not say, but the name of where fellas. Photos can get put up and girls can comment, Hey when on a date with this guy?
Speaker 3: Anybody got an et?
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm really liking this guy, but I feel like something's off.
Speaker 3: Does anybody know anything?
Speaker 2: And six one seven nine three four five out of curiosity, has anybody actually caught someone this way? Sid is in the Cape, Hi, Sydney, Hi, So talk to me, because I mean I've seen these stories. When I'm actually talked to somebody that experienced it, I'm.
Speaker 7: Not gonna say names or anything because it got kind of like at a hand. But one of the things I will say for Facebook, for those those pages, is you have to answer like so many questions and be like vetted about it, like it's very serious. So somebody posted that somebody's husband, and her friend tagged her and was like, this is my wife's husband. So then the wife hopped on and started asking does anybody have any like stories, anything else to tell me? And so many other girls commented. It ended up being like six or seven I think, and it was like, yeah, we went on dates before he told me he's single. We've sent pictures back and forth, like just horrible things you would not want to hear about your husband on there. Oh, So it was like one hundred and thirty comments. One hundred and thirty Yeah, that's how how does control that post?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: That is next level, Like you know, even if there's three, your heart is broken one hundred and thirty.
Speaker 7: Right, And so many people were like tagging her because she was part of the group already, so like she was able to get tagged and see everything.
Speaker 3: It's worse.
Speaker 2: She's going on there every once in a while just to check it out see who's like, what messiness is happening?
Speaker 3: And then she's just smack dab in the middle of it.
Speaker 7: Well, I almost wonder if she joined it, like in case her husband ever did get posted and then like, oh, period is type thing.
Speaker 6: I feel like that's why everybody joins groups, right, just to be like I like my boyfriend, my husband, my you know, my dude that I'm talking to is not on this page.
Speaker 2: AJ and I have seen guys. Well, she'll show me guys that she's gone on dates without her about She's showed me one of my friends before. Yeah, yeah, oh yeah, they love they love putting Boston firefires up there.
Speaker 3: All right, So thanks for the call, dude.
Speaker 2: Listen to this DM. I just got anonymous. My husband was on the tea app. They were talking about how he picks up girls in our Mercedes, saying the color everything, even talking about his penis size. It was crazy. I said, oh my god, no, did you leave him? I haven't bet it this response, so I'm just gonna it's crazy no, because he has a crazy ax that's known for doing all the stuff. She writes on fake pages. She tries to expose him anyway. She can, and she's known for being on social media posting everything. So he'll post my car, and I'll post my car and people just want to know it's mine. So I don't want to just break up with him off of that.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I don't, you know, it's always you know, it's the ex girlfriend. That's insane. It's all this stuff when it turns out to be the.
Speaker 6: Guy has there are some innocent people on them are exposing them for for for the wrong reason.
Speaker 5: But I hate what you're saying. You don't know what's real and what's.
Speaker 3: Not innocent people. It's like we're talking about murder, but it's true.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, I'm sure there's a minority of people that, yes, have been set up, but I think for the most part.
Speaker 4: It's crazy to think that there's guys out there like being that cavalier about cheating this day and age. Yeah, it's insane.
Speaker 2: What's even crazier is these women go to these lengths and then they they stay.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Imagine that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: You sat on a wait list, right, you get on this tape to find your man is cheating, and you still stay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like dummy, like you already know Lexi and Haveril's posted that man up there multiple times. She read all one hundred comments and was like, so, what are we having for dinner tonight?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 3: Everybody? Good morning.
Speaker 2: It's actually in the gym in the morning. They're gonna be interesting. Hair I was saying that I had noticed the narrative of a lot of men being pissed about the tea app, not only because it exists, but because there wasn't a version of it for men. Well, because you know, how can women be able to post all of these men, these pictures of these men they go on the dates with them and the Fellas camp. But Tim is in Maldon. Tim said there is something out there and it is getting aggressive high Tim.
Speaker 8: Hello, Hello, good morning. Go So basically I heard this, I saw it on TikTok a couple of times. Basically, there's an app for guys to go on which is the same premise as the tea app, okay, but it evolved into something way crazier than it needs to be. It basically became an app where.
Speaker 9: Guys can go and just post news of girls that they don't mess with anymore. And yeah, and it got to a point where you know, people found out about it clearly, and then the app would get taken down, and then they would make another app under a different name, and they just kept on happening and happening. I just want to.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, Like I don't agree with that at all. Like I feel like, you know, if you got the golden ticket to get that from a woman, then you should be happy, because all the girls I know don't even do that stuff anymore, so you should be lucky.
Speaker 9: But to go and put that.
Speaker 8: On an app, you're wild and weird.
Speaker 9: That's not even Coolna.
Speaker 8: You like, you don't deserve anything that comes your way.
Speaker 5: That's weird.
Speaker 3: I stay with you on that, and that's really weird. Thank you for the call.
Speaker 2: How do you guys feel about the fact that a te app exists? Like, if fellas could do it the right way, do you think it would be fair for the guys to have it out.
Speaker 6: I don't any guy who invests that much into unless I don't know you a symp to me, be doing all that right.
Speaker 5: But but I.
Speaker 6: Really do got a question, all right, So say, for instance, y'all ladies are on the app, I A. J and Ashley This is really for y'all. Every guy you date, you're gonna throw them up on the thing to vet him. Cool, say everyone comes back that he got quote unquote dirt, Like, at what point are you just gonna be alone forever because nobody's perfect?
Speaker 5: Yes, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I guess I would argue and the AJ correct me if I'm wrong. You're not putting every guy up. I don't think you've ever even put a guy up, But you would put a guy up if you felt like maybe something was off.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I don't put anyone up because I feel like it's too easily to be traceable, Like if he's not talking to anyone else, then uh, he knows it's me. But I will search their names and see if someone else has posted them and see if there's anything.
Speaker 6: But again, my question is, let's just say that every guy that you put up or you suspect something's going on, because I mean AJ's examples, married, got a girlfriend, got a whole family every time. Right, If you're putting it up on the app, and you find out that every person you're talking to has something going on, like, at what point do you just say you know what, fit, I'm just gonna roll the dice and hope I catch a good one. Otherwise, your research, it's like this background check for everything. It must get exhausting, it's all I'm saying.
Speaker 11: I mean, yeah, dating in general is exhausting because because at this point, it's like it just seems like everyone sucks.
Speaker 3: Everyone's like out trying. She looks even talking about it's strained.
Speaker 6: Like I don't know, I don't understand that. And then it's like we'll flameing, and then these other girls are jumping into the comments. Egan happened to be like I dated him, Well, well yeah, all look like like.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: And you know what, as you say this, I think to myself, you're also running a risk because what if it's a female that he dumped and she's just mad, and she's gonna go up there and specifically say like the three or four bad traits he has that he might not even have.
Speaker 3: Anymore, but he didn't want you, so now you're mad.
Speaker 6: Like I said the girl that I sent me the screenshot from T I was like, yo, go run up in there and just say like I got like three baby moms and just say something like wowd stories about me and just see people co sign it, because it's like just test.
Speaker 5: It, yeah, because you never know, like some people like.
Speaker 4: Because anybody can say anything, thank you can make up the craziest thing.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: If in fact you are looking for foreign up there, though, son, they won't be able to just type foreign in to find it, because I know people have the tea app and they might want to see where he's at. But you know, I just want to make sure you can't put like at DJ, you have to search something where can find you have.
Speaker 4: To search Andy.
Speaker 1: And morning with d J Foreign It's.
Speaker 9: Sun Morning Bustin's number one for hip hop jam in ninety four five.
Speaker 3: Hi, everybody, good morning.
Speaker 2: We haven't talked about this yet, which is shocking for us because it's getting just so so so wild. I can't say the name, but I also feel like saying sex toy is just like so maybe we'll call it like a Donald, you know, like a Donald, like the same d in a day. Donald's just keep getting thrown out on the court at w NBA games, like it just won't stop. You can actually bet on what color Donald will get thrown onto the court.
Speaker 4: Next, which is crazy to think, because when you start betting on it, then more people are going to pull themselves to do it. It's gonna start happening like a lot more.
Speaker 2: I well, yeah, and I think so because now they're going to say, oh, I want to be the one to do it next. I think we're up to three Donald incidents at this point.
Speaker 4: And I think the last Donald hit somebody right, like actually hit the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like you can't be you can't be throwing Donald at hitting people, Like.
Speaker 4: What if it?
Speaker 6: But isn't that just the fact that you're doing that kind of disrespectful?
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely disrespectful as.
Speaker 3: In they don't want Donald's.
Speaker 4: You're trying to if you're suggesting something, I mean, but also to what if it's not sanitary?
Speaker 3: Well that's my that's like that's where I went. I went to creep. I was like, if that's a used Donald, like are we okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And then also depending on the type of Donald it is, it's like some aren't you.
Speaker 3: Know, soft, I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: Know, no, but you but you know what I mean, like the texture of them, like I'm made out of certain things.
Speaker 3: You got me.
Speaker 4: Some are plastical knowledge because some aren't okay some of what some are plastic and some aren't.
Speaker 5: Do you like I mean most of them as silicone.
Speaker 4: I prefer those. See why do I do this? You guys hand me the joke and I play along, and then people start to question. Start, do you guys twist it?
Speaker 3: We made you say right now you're you're in Europe. It's not with me, and you're.
Speaker 2: Telling me that there's different styles.
Speaker 3: Nothing to do with this.
Speaker 4: So there's different styles. So depending on what the texture is, it could hurt somebody. That was my point. No, keep digging, and then you guys throw the joke out there and I followed crazy one.
Speaker 5: You said, that's what you like. I left it alone.
Speaker 4: It's like being on a football field. Quarterback flows an awesome bomb. We're I knocking to catch it and score the touchdown.
Speaker 5: Now you can catch.
Speaker 2: You're deflecting. I don't know why you're deflecting. We it's not I know it's not anymore, but we've.
Speaker 4: Always got it's always.
Speaker 2: Oh man, Well, I think we should all together say let's stop throwing out Donald's on the basketball courts for these poor women.
Speaker 3: For the love of God.
Speaker 5: And The Morning Show with d J.
Speaker 1: Fourgnig Morning's number one for hip hop I am in ninety four or five.
Speaker 2: Well, that's going to do it for us. We've learned so much about you today, son, Thank you for that. Thank you for always being so honest and open on this show.
Speaker 3: I didn't know. I didn't know.
Speaker 2: Like people like what they like, and I'm cool with that. I'm not losing any sleep over it.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I did not know specifically that you liked that, but cool man, did you learn about it.
Speaker 3: At joe Hideaway?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Now I know.
Speaker 2: We just get the multiple different sources of materials for those things.
Speaker 4: Sleeping bag, Yeah, all the world you like?
Speaker 3: What are you like?
Speaker 2: Why don't you go get a shout out to Joe's Hideaway dot org.
Speaker 4: To Joe's hide Away up in New Hampshire, the only gay campground north of Boston. Clothing is optional. Come party with me.
Speaker 5: Was no day.
Speaker 3: They were definitely clipping that. That's going on their website for DJ.
Speaker 6: For It, The am DJ Forarren shouts at the tea app.
Speaker 3: Yeah, seriously, that's your place, guys. They gave us nothing. The tea app sucks, sucks, it really does. Like his photo was up there.
Speaker 2: We finally had a chance for someone to give us something juicy. Not all they did wasnitch on me.
Speaker 4: But in order to comm and you have to actually be accepted to the app, right, you have to be in that. So maybe that's the problem that they're still accepting people and it's in the early stage.
Speaker 3: The chicks on Foreign.
Speaker 2: Man, I know, has it has which I didn't know either. When it got so popular, I'm like, oh, it must be brand new, it's not. Something must have happened. Someonemost have said.
Speaker 6: Something the other common news. I mean two people knew exactly who I was right away, because, like you said, one accused actually of being the one that and then the other one was like, oh, he just likes my pictures. There's no tea. I'm like, I didn't know that was wrong? Am I thirsty for liking pictures?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Some girls should say so? Which is nuts?
Speaker 5: Which there looking good? What am I to do?
Speaker 3: Keeprolling?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, just give it a double tip top.
Speaker 3: Top teperom Sathi'll go back and like a photo from two the doe too. He don't care.
Speaker 4: But you know what that does though, right? It gets their attention, Like, oh all right, you know what I mean post the old one. Then you post then then you doubt have like ten of them. Yeah, that's then you stand out when you do that. What does he usually say? What? What does he say? I looked at the craziest Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Laving by