Speaker 1: Baby, I'm a game statue.
Speaker 2: It takes a little tangle.
Speaker 1: You don't want to.
Speaker 2: Mess with me. Mess with me, baby, I'm a.
Speaker 1: Gangsta touch Baby, You're a game statue.
Speaker 3: For good warning, this podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 1: Listener Discretion is a vibe.
Speaker 2: Talk with me, fellas.
Speaker 1: This ain't my first time.
Speaker 2: At the rodeos.
Speaker 1: Mhmm, hello and welcome back to the show. Uh, what the fuck you guys? What the fuck? Listen? Before I just unload unpack on you, guys, I first just want to say, in my little Alex Jones moment, and if he's a real person, I kinda get how he feels now because I told you so. I said months ago, did the state of the world where we're at right now? I told you this was gonna happen. I fucking babe, ruth the shit out of this right now. I cannot even believe it. We have we have clips, We've got shit we need to discuss today. I was going to record this yesterday, but it just wasn't gonna happen. The baby, this just life be life, and and I could not get this recorded yesterday. But I'm recording it today and uh, it's going down right. We got a fucking lot of fucking shit to talk about today. Yeah, but before all the doom and gloom and the possible into the world, let's just talk you and I. Let's just talk. How are you doing, what's new in your life? All the things. So, On a more lighthearted note, not Armageddon related, I did the very thing I accused people of doing in the last episode. I said, don't put on the six size six pants. If you know, damn well you fit comfortably in a twelve, don't be relying on that stretch, okay, because we can see it gainful and nobody usiz twelve.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: I am in a state of denial because I fucking went and did it all right, and it wasn't pants. My body has changed obviously since I had a baby. I'm deflated, I'm sagging, I'm loose. Titties are a little flat, little flabby ass, flapjacks, flat ass, flabby, everything just hanging and loose. I look like a bloodhound, just saggy, just I don't even know how to describe it. Okay. In somewhere in the back of my mind, I went to the good will. Let me just set the scene because I like to be thrifting stuff. It's not that I couldn't get on like Timu or Sheian or all these Chinese apps and pay five dollars for a shirt. Sure I could do that. It's cheap. It's just as cheap as a good Will. Sometimes it's cheaper. But I like thrifted items. I like to find the things and it's just like, Wow, it's my size and it's awesome, and I just get a little rush from that, Like I found a cool thing, a vintage item, and it just so happens to be my size, it's meant to be, and I just you know, there's no greater feeling in the world. Sometimes you find a little goose picture at the good Will, just it really hits my dopamine receptors. When I find a little goose picture at the good Will and maybe address, maybe some some shorts, a nice T shirt, a vintage items. Love it. So I'm at the Goodwill and it's warming up, so I'm going through the dress section. I come across this dress. It's too good to be true. It's so nineties, so vintage. It's pink, my favorite color. It's got little flowers on it. I am wearing a pink dress with flowers on it right now. This is not the dress in question. It was like a maxy looking kind of dress to have buttons all the way down the front, little brown buttons. It was so amazing. Took my breath away for ten dollars. My breath was taken away. Check the tag. Tag says small. But I'm looking at it and it's got that bungee cord shit in the back. You know that accordion shit, Ladies, you know what I'm talking about. It looks it's got like a little accordion stretchy band moment happening in the back. So I'm stretching it, I'm pulling it, I'm holding it up to me, I'm doing all the things, and I go, I could squeeze a fucking I could do a small This has got some stretch to it. So I bought the dress so excited about the dress. Got home because I can't try shit on at this store because I have a baby strapped to my chest and I can't just put him in the floor in the good Will while I try a dress on, or say, hey, stranger person, that's probably got mental illness. Come over here and hold my baby while I try this dress on. No, I don't think so, we'll just return to it if it doesn't fit. So brought it home, put the bitch on. It was so tight. I put it on over my head right and I was just gonna shim me down into it. It was so tight it was like cutting off circulation to my upper chest. But I steal. I was determined to get this fucking dress on. So I'm still shimmying it. I'm shimmying it. I get it all the way past my boobs, and I realized that it's the point of no return. It is so tight. I mean, this is what I ended up doing. It was so tight that I couldn't even get it off. That's how tight it was. Okay, and then the baby was in the floor. He started screaming and crying. I couldn't get this dress off. My tits are hanging out, my ass is hanging out. I got half a dress on. I can't pull it up. I can't pull it down. It's stuck. I had to get a pair of fucking scissors and cut the bitch off off. I had to cut the bitch off Okay, So that's where we're at with people just being in states of denial, all right. I think that collectively everyone is in a state of fucking denial about where we're at in the world right now. See how I connected that there somewhere in my mind before I had a baby, I one thousand percent could have squeezed into that dress. I already know it. My tits had some bounce to them, they were a little perky, smaller, and they would have just shimmied right into that bitch flat stomach. You know, no flab on the arms, nothing like that, no love handles, no extra juice around the hip area. I a thousand percent could have squeezed into that dress. It looked like something from friends. I was so I was ecstatic about this fucking dress, and it occurred to me, I'm in complete denial about how much I've changed since I had a baby. And then, you know, I had a moment of depression, like, I fucking how am I going to get a boyfriend like this? I wear a large Now not saying if you wear a large or extra large or whatever, that you don't deserve to have a boyfriend, But for me, I'm just I don't be a large. I've never been a large. I'm in a twelve. And I do realize that the male listeners to my show don't give a shit about any of this. Right now, I'm just getting my feelings out. We're friends here, okay, and I'm not talking to my family about it because it's embarrassing. You don't be texting in the group text with your cousins and your sister and shit, being like, yeah, I'm just worried I'm never gonna get a boyfriend because I feel like a fat, flabby loser. Okay, we don't be attention seeking out here. People got their own problems going on, and I just wanted to share that with you because you're my besties. I mean, I'm so consumed with being a mother right now that it would be hard for me to find a boyfriend anyways. He'd have to be an exceptional motherfucker to get up in my life with all the shit that I got going on. And I'm weird, right, Look what I do for a living. Okay, you don't just market this to the mainstream. This ain't for the mainstream, Okay, I don't. You can't just run into somebody at Walmart and ope, I dropped my purse and they pick it up for you, and you have some kind of a fucking love story moment, and you know, oh, you remember that time I dropped my purse when I was at Walmart and you picked it up and then you said you want to go get a piece of pizza, and it was now we're look, we're married, and that don't happen with this. Okay, I got a lot going on up in here. I'm deluded, clearly crazed. Some might say borderline psychotic. I don't think so. I actually think compared to a normy person, I'm the normal one and they're the psycho. But people just don't be talking about stuff like this in the dating world. You know, they got their carpenters and there. You know, they have auto body shops and stuff. They want to bring like a normal person home to meet their family. They don't want to bring somebody like me home to meet their family. By the time I left, they would be saying, where the fuck did you find that crazy person? She needs to be institutionalized. But I still have hope for romance or not. My size twelve large can't find a vintage dress that the goodwill at this size. Listen, I don't even want any sympathy or anything like that. I'm just realizing how deluded one can be and not even realize it until they have to cut a dress off with a pair of kitchen scissors because their mind is still somewhere else. That's where I think we are as a nation. It's like we're in complete denial. We know things have changed, it's clearly obvious that things have changed, but I just think we're gonna have to cut this dress off with a pair of kitchen scissors because we are just shimmying right down into it and nobody is fucking realizing it. I do hope I can find a boyfriend before the world ends. I will say that it would really suck for the world to end and I don't have a fucking boyfriend. I'm trying to find one of these caregiver motherfuckers that like goes and gets your oil changed in your car and takes it through the car wash and you know, one of these types, all right. So I'm not accepting applications or anything. I'm just putting my intentions out there because bitch needs help. The love of my life, So if the world is going to end, A lot of you might be thinking this. It's like, oh, the world's gonna end, and I never found the love of my life. The love of my life life is asleep right now, taking a nap on my chest. This is the love of my life. I know that, no questions asked. This baby is the love of my life. But I want a boy like who doesn't want a boyfriend? Like somebody like do shit with and like whatever, watch The Big Lebowski and you know, eat some midnight snacks together, Like who doesn't want that? We could go bowling, we could do swimming, we could like just do fun shit together, all right, share the burden of life together. Yeah, I would like that before the end of the world. But I'm not gonna hold my breath, okay, because with the state of where things are at right now, I just don't know if it's in the cards for me. And like I said, he'd have to be pretty exceptional. And even though I look like this, I still want somebody attractive. So I think I'm just looking for the impossible. But we'll see, you know, we'll see hopefully, you know, before the world ends. I can at least still have a little hope for that. But I told you this shit was coming. I fucking told you this shit was coming, I said, and you can go back. I don't remember what episode it was on. It was on an episode I said, with the pace things are moving right now. I think it was before the New Year. What could be the only thing that could distract us from the brutality crimes against humanity? Child abuse, child rape, child molestation, cutting the heads off, drinking the juices, cannibalizing the flesh, you know what? What could possibly distract us from this horrific, horrendous discovery that has been made, and even that victim of Donald Trump, Sasha Riley, when I put that testimony out there and I said, all you people who you know, your Trump lovers or whatever, and just listen to this and hear what this guy has to say. What if that, if something like that came out about Trump, about you know whatever, what could still make him some kind of a hero and distract us from all of that mess. Aliens? Aliens and the fact that it is so controlled should be the ever present red flag for everyone. If these were aliens from Planet fucking X that were traveling intergalactically to get here and make this big, uh you know, rendezvous with us where they're going to reveal themselves and all that. Why would it be so perfectly timed and so rampant and so evidently clear that this is controlled, this is staged, This is this is I found the news clip about the missing scientists. It was a Fox News clip. So we got these missing scientists and shit something about Obama said it first, but then Trump backed it up, revealing of extraterrestrial life. And I got clips for all of this shit, and we're gonna watch them together. But we got we got meteors, exploding lights over bodies of water, lights and meteors and some kind of whatever the fuck. We got some stuff going down in Texas. We got a lot of shit going down in Ohio. Listen, people, there is an AGENTA at play here. Do not get that twisted for one moment. This is not an organic movement by any means. Aliens didn't just decide on a Tuesday that they were gonna fucking show the fuck up with me and bigfoots and explosions in the sky and lights over the ocean and uh scoop up a bunch of scientists and vanishum. This is an orchestrated, planned out course of events. We are in M Night Shamalan right now, signs we are in the fucking movie. Okay, so just get prepared. I don't think the aliens are gonna be allergic to Fiji, Okay, so just forget that shit. They're not gonna be allergic to anything. They're gonna come up in this bitch and say that the gods of old and we're all gonna be It's gonna be a real showdown here. But we are in the M Night Shamalan twist right now, right now, we're living it. When that movie came out, it fucking terrified me to no end. And the news clip where it's like at some little birthday party in Mexico and the bitch ass alien just pops the fuck out with its little sideways. No, okay, that was too much. That was too much. I was scared to death. And you know they made the little timfoil hats and swing away and all of it. Okay, But we're living in the real life M Night Shyamalan plot twist where Trump and Obama and all these fucking scaggly old fucking politicians, most likely involved in human trafficking, crimes against humanity, pedophilia, necromancy, dark ritualism, sorra. They're going to band together and become the hero in this story by disclosing to us that ancient aliens and all these fucking History Channel shows about the Annunaki and all they were all right, and it's all real, and it's all happening right fucking now, and we are going to get to enjoy it.
Speaker 4: We're gonna meet him, the Blue Avials and the Pleadeals and all of these fucking beings, these interdimensional demons are gonna step forward and we're gonna see craft, and we're gonna see technology.
Speaker 1: And I could be wrong, Okay, I could be wrong. They could just be building us up for a big ass letdown, which is something else that could be on the table. Is like they're floating all this stuff out about missing.
Speaker 5: Scientists and bigfoot sightings and meteor crashes and lights in Texas and Trump said he's gonna Tella and then just the crickets just like whatever.
Speaker 1: When Trump was like, the truth is going to be known about these JFKI, well, I don't even remember any of the fuck thing coming from that like, was it anything noteworthy because it was like a blip on the radars? Could this just be a huge set up, a big build up. The m Night shamal On twist is not yet to be revealed. I don't know. I don't know, you know. I just again on the small scale of all of this end of the world type of behavior that's going on. Gary Wayne, the author of the Genesis six Conspiracy, has said for the longest that they are rushing towards this rendezvous with fate, that they want these things to come to pass that were written in the Book of Revelation so they can have this all time showdown bringing up the Antichrist and all of this. They want it to happen. So maybe this build up is leading somewhere and maybe with the introduction of like aliens or whatever. Mind you. I don't believe in aliens from Prometheus, okay. I think they are interdimensional demonic spirits that have inhabited biological vessels and so forth. They can shape shift, they can do all kinds of stuff. You know. Trump could be one, for all I fucking know, But Jim Carrey is definitely one, all right. They whatever that thing is remains to be seen. But I just thought we should touch base on this stuff, because every time I check my phone, there's a new video, something about aliens on the news, something about missing scientists, something about bigfoot sightings. Now I'm just gonna start rolling these clips out. There's one woman who keeps track of this sky something about FAA. I don't even know what the FAA is, Future Farmers of America, I don't know, okay, but she'd be keeping track of the shit. And she said, there's some kind of interplanetary body that showed up over Colorado in Denver and it looks freaky as fuck. And she keeps posting these videos about it's the end of the world, it's the end of the world, the aliens are coming. There's this, and there's this new planet that showed up and it's cloaked and it's in this She's got a video. I'm gonna play it for you. She could be on crack for all I know. Ain't nobody got time for that. But if it's real, it looks kind of scary, okay. And then there is something about they're gonna tell us about how they've been breeding humans with these creatures, these these interdimensional demons and making hybrid babies. We already knew this Genesis six, and they're gonna come out with that. They're gonna come out with all type of shit, all right, So let me just play you a couple of clips here. They're not necessarily related to each other. I'll play you like two clips, and then we'll meet back up and talk, and then I'll play you a couple more clips. So let me pull up the clips here, rowlane one.
Speaker 3: We're talking about a number of US scientists, some connected the very sensitive research, who have died or disappeared. Let's break down what we know so far. We're gonna start with Carl Grillmer. Carl Grillmer, pictured here, was an astrophysicist at cal Tech. He worked on a NASA supported space telescope project and Infra red systems. Now he was shot and killed at his home just two months ago. Then there's Frank Maywald. He was a senior scientist at NASA's Jet Propulsion Lab focused on advanced satellite systems, and he died nearly two years ago, but his cause of death has never been made public. Meanwhile, Monica Reza Monicarezza also reportedly connected to NASA's Jet Propulsion Lab project. She went missing last summer while hiking in California. No trace, It keeps going. There's William McCaslin, a retired Air Force general. He too is missing. He's a former head of Air Force Research Lab and oversaw advanced space and surveillance programs. He's been missing since February. Reports say he once oversaw funding connected to a project that also included Monicarezo. Now there's more to New Mexico. Melissa Casis caseis. She has been missing since last summer. She worked at Los Alamos National Lab. She had an administrative role but reportedly also had security clearances just months earlier that she went missing. So too did Anthony Chavez, also connected to Los Alamos, an engineer. He disappeared during a walk. No signs, no answers. And then finally there's Nunal Lorero. You Remembernu de Lorero. He was the MIT researcher focused on nuclear fusion and was shot and killed in his Massachusetts home last December. It was the case of the brown shooter. It's a separate case with no confirmed links to the others. But here's the key point. Authorities have not connected these cases, but look at the overlap the same handful of institutions, NASA, Air Force Research, Los Alamos Laboratory, So could they be connected.
Speaker 6: Do you remember that season of American Horror Story where the aliens are abducting the humans and doing some type of breeding project to make a hybrid.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Matt Gatz, a former congressman, just said.
Speaker 6: That was true pretty much.
Speaker 1: Basically.
Speaker 6: He went on a podcast a few days ago and he said that they're across six to twelve locations in this country. There is a human alien hybrid breeding program and their goal is intergalactic communication. Now where are they getting these humans from to breed them? Migrant caravans or war zones? I shit you not, this is what he said.
Speaker 1: I am not making it up. Also, at the same damn time, JD.
Speaker 6: Vance went on a podcast and said that aligens are demons, and then Tim Burchet, a sitting congressman, said that if we knew what all the Alphabet boys had briefed him about in the alien realm, that the.
Speaker 1: World would come undone.
Speaker 6: Does he mean that Matt Gates was not telling a lie that there is a human alien hybrid program somewhere going on? Because hear me out. I looked the numbers up. Since two thy and fourteen, over seventy four thousand migrants have gone missing. And that's a very hard number to even come up with because so many of them are und document it. Did you understand how serious this is? Because timber Chet, the sitting congressman, he said that he's not gonna unalive himself, right, but he fears for people that are pressing this issue because they're going missing or they're.
Speaker 1: Turning up dead. Okay, I got three more clips for you. One of them is the Future Farmers of America, Lady FAA whatever it is. One of them is Trump's daughter in law, I guess saying something about he's gonna reveal it, he's gonna whatever. And then the last one is gonna be the meteor that exploded over Ohio. And now all of a sudden, everybody and their grandma is seeing bigfoot sasquatch ish behaviors all over Ohio. Something I will tell you. Because I lived in Ohio right on Lake Erie, I think the whole state is kind of fucked up and weird. I personally have had a lot of paranormal experiences in Ohio, I have seen UFO's quote unquote in Ohio. I saw him at the drive in movie theater. I've seen him over the lake. I've seen stuff in the lake. You know, I lived in a haunted house there. The entire area near Lake Erie is got this thickness. The energy is just like you could cut it with a knife. It's bizarro Land over there, So doesn't surprise me. That's some kind of meteor exploded over Ohio. And now everybody's seen Bigfoot. I do think there's a correlation. And people are people got videos and shit that it could be AI. They're saying it's not. But let me play those three more clips and then we'll meet back up on the ass and Roland too.
Speaker 7: We're looking at Wolf Creek Pass on the FAA in Colorado and it's the planetary like object. There's two of them. If you look at them closely, it looks like there's lights on it.
Speaker 1: It really does.
Speaker 8: The president all but confirming what Barack Obama said that aliens are indeed real. So we followed up with the White House here we asked them several questions. We wanted to know what part of Barack Obama's comments did they feel the president feel were classified. Was it the part where he says that he believes in aliens or was it the part that they were not in area fifty one. They were also asked if the DOJ was going to look into these comments, perhaps because they were classified. The White House told us there's nothing to add to the President's comments tonight.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 8: All of this comes as the president's daughter in law, Laura Trump, told a podcast this week that the president has a speech prepared about extraterrestrial life that he will give at the right time.
Speaker 9: We've kind of asked my father in law about this. We all want to know about the UFOs or we all want to know what's going on, and.
Speaker 1: He played a little KOI with us.
Speaker 9: I have just heard kind of around that I think he's actually said. I think my father in law has actually said it, that there is some speech that he has that I guess at the right time, and I don't know when the right time is he's going to break out and talk about. And it has to do with maybe some sort of extraterrestrial life.
Speaker 10: Something is going on in northeast Ohio right now, and I think I know what it is. So three days ago this seven ton asteroid meteor exploded near Cleveland. It was going about forty five thousand miles per hour and when this object exploded, it caused this sonic boom that was heard as much as six hundred miles away. NASA has confirmed that fragments of this object hit the ground in Medina County, and this is the zone where you can find pieces of this thing. Now, the week before this Portage County, Ohio, which is right next door, started experience this big foot flap. There were at least eight sightings reported over four days, all describing the same thing, eight to ten foot tall, hairy humanoid cryptids moving through the woods. Even the county sheriff was talking about it. And what's interesting is that these sightings were seen as these creatures were moving southeast away from where this meteor came down.
Speaker 1: Now, stick with me here.
Speaker 10: This is where it gets really interesting. If you look on a map just across the state line to Pennsylvania, there is this region known as Chestnut Ridge. It's just east of Pittsburgh, and this place is one of the most active paranormal hotspots, one of these window areas in the US. And something really similar happened about sixty years ago. There in nineteen sixty five, a fireball came down near the town of Kesburg. Some witnesses who saw it coming down said it was moving with purpose, even changing direction before it crash landed, which is kind of similar to some of the other weird fireballs and meteors that people have been seeing over Texas this week as well.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 10: Witnesses in Kexsburg who made it to the crash site claimed that they saw this a horn shaped object in a forest before the military swooped in, cordoned off the area, and hauled it away and classified it. And Stan Gordon documented what happened next, which was the largest wave of UFO in bigfoot sightings ever recorded in that region, meaning that these sightings were happening concurrently someone would see a bigfoot and shortly after or in the immediate area, there would be UFO sightings. Some even reported seeing bigfoot like creatures coming in and out of UFOs. So could this be a similar event? What do you think is happening here?
Speaker 1: All right? You guys? Why the fuck? I know I intentionally skipped apothecary corner on the last episode, But why the fuck do I keep forgetting it. We'll do that in a second. So what do you get, Like, what if this isn't the biggest, hugest red flag that they all. It's controlled. They're controlling this stuff. Okay, this stuff doesn't happen randomly, or they'd love you to think that it's happening naturally, but it's not. It's like it's coinciding too closely together for this to be a natural occurrence. Obama saying stuff, Trump's saying stuff. We're bombing people. Trump's daughter in law saying stuff. Shit's exploding over Ohio, Shit's going down in Texas, bigfoots are coming out. We got it's I think, like I said at the beginning of this episode, we are living in a state of denial right now. The energy is different in twenty twenty six. They are getting messy with this stuff. And if you know, you know, they're pulling out all the stops, They're bringing out the entire circus and just no, we are living in the m night shamel On plot twist right now. Okay, And it's not like a cute one like Lady in the Water or some shit like that. It's the happening. It's signs, it's what's another horribly scary one. It's apocalypto. Okay, So and that's mel Gibson. I'm just saying, but we're in it, people, we are in it. And whether or not something breaks loose from all this stuff with Trump saying he's gonna disclose or what exactly it is he's gonna disclose, or if we're gonna start seeing the pleadeals descending down upon us, you need to get right with God because there is some just a mess of bruin and whatever God you subscribe to, Okay, get right with them, because it's going down in twenty twenty six. I feel like we got we are just on the precipice of some huge, huge shit storm. And again I could be totally wrong, but I just think, you know, with me saying even before the New Year, I said, what could be a bigger distraction than decapitating infants, drinking their juices, cannibalizing the flesh, necromancy, dark magic, satanic rituals with trunk, all the politicians, all these testimonies coming out, all these Epstein survivors. Names are dropping, Jim Carrey's dead. I mean, we did our pets. Heads are falling, off. I mean this is this is We're in it. We are in it, so you know, comment below what you think. Maybe we're not in it. Maybe this is just all to get us all riled up. It's worked for me. I'm riled.
Speaker 10: It.
Speaker 1: Could you know, it could just be something to get our feathers fluffed, get our panty drawers in a bunch. But either way, some interesting developments there. Have you seen Bigfoot? Are you in Ohio? What's going on? Are you in Texas? Let me know? Send me an email. Send me an email if you've seen the squatcher in your neighborhood, if you saw the meteor explode, if you saw something weird Texas, Ohio, wherever you're at any let me know and I'll read it on the next episode. But your thoughts, your feelings, your pensions always welcome to send me an email at ghost dot peach at outlook dot com. But just wanted to jump on here with you real quick and see where you guys are at with all of this. Today is Wednesday, April the eighth. If you are a Patreon member, you're getting this fresh off the cuff, fresh like subway, except not like subway, because subway is gross. If you are not a Patreon member, you're getting this a little delayed. But I'm sure if some shit breaks off after today, I'll make another video and we will talk about it. But until then, I love you. Take care of yourselves, maybe an umbrella for all the meteor showers, and keep your phone handy in case you see bigfoot dog man something like that on your way to Walmart today and uh yeah, take care of yourselves and I will catch you on the next.
Speaker 2: I didn't know what time it was that swill. I came back on my rage.
Speaker 1: Oh some catwoods laying down some rock and load lot of soda set.
Speaker 2: Then the loud sound that seems ad. I came back like this little boy, not a wave.
Speaker 9: But that wasn't no DJ.
Speaker 2: That was because with time, Yes, waiting for Scott. He likes to common meets us. Somebody fancy them the stuff waiting for Scott. He thoss not to know it because he knows it's talent.
Speaker 7: That the hill said that the chill did his head's been on the Jim