Speaker 1: What's going on in Dallas?
Speaker 2: Yeah, girl, Okay, choose your own adventure here. Do you want the good news first of the bad news?
Speaker 1: It's up to Christina. Let's get bad news out of the way.
Speaker 2: I've always subscribed to that theory when someone tells you I've got good news and bad news, What do you want first?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: I want the bad parts, so I can't really enjoy the good part.
Speaker 3: I'm like, on on a scale of one hundred, how bad is the bad and how good.
Speaker 1: Is the good?
Speaker 2: Like, it just depends because you're really not paying attention to the second thing, ever the first one.
Speaker 1: So pay attention to both these stories, audience, Okay, bad news. First.
Speaker 2: Do you remember former Dallas Cowboys cornerback Kelvin Joseph.
Speaker 1: I do, the rap artist known as boss Man Fat.
Speaker 3: I think of him more as being adjacent to a murder than a football player. I don't even remember what his game was like.
Speaker 2: You remember him being allegedly in the car that sped off behind the old ot tavern on Greenville Avenue when that murder did.
Speaker 1: Have That's what I meant by adjacent to the murder.
Speaker 2: Yes, that was the details from a few years back. Now he weren't you there that night with Kavanaugh? There were multiple times when Kavanaugh and I somehow hit a lottery where we had a Friday night appearance at ot tavern.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 2: Every summer, every Friday night in the summer, and it was easy money. Yeah, we'd go get a hammer and play beer pong, but multiple times a fight would happen.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: Soroy lived over there on Martel over there in those days too. Kind of crazy, okay. Either way, he moved on from his time with the Cowboys as a second round pick just didn't really pan out here, went off somewhere else.
Speaker 1: Then he ended up with the Chiefs for a little bit.
Speaker 2: And then he was quoted in an article that was just diminishing the Cowboys tours that they give at the Star.
Speaker 1: Oh, he was absolutely in that.
Speaker 2: One of the quotes like, yeah, man, here in Kansas City, it's all about football, not in Dallas. I'm like, come on, bro y'a like seventeen albums, like boss Man Fat was cranking out the hits that, yes, he had so many CDs.
Speaker 1: And was he a good player? Not really?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought college Yeah in college, yeah, it's good. But like as a pro he bounced around. Isn't he currently in the UFL?
Speaker 1: I think so? Yeah, Okay, well it might change.
Speaker 2: One person is dead Kelvin Joseph under arrest after a deadly motorcycle crash on seventy five in Richardson on Saturday morning. And by Saturday morning, I mean a little bit after five thirty am. Yeah, so I don't know if this was getting up and going to the gym, it wasn't. The female motorcycle driver was twenty seven year old Cody Morris of Plano, dead at the scene when police arrived, he did call the police if there is something that he didn't just run off?
Speaker 1: Didn't he call the police when he got home? Though? You know, I don't know that I believe.
Speaker 3: Look this because the reporter on this story was my wife, okay, because she was reading me the story, and so she was reading me the story of oh, this is so sad someone in Allen killed a person on a motorcycle last night, and I was like, oh no, that's horrible, and she's reading me the details and then she goes, yeah, apparently he called the police when he got home. And then she said, by you know, so he left the scene, then called the police, and then when they went to go talk to him, it was pretty clear he had been inebriated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, her family saying that he went home first tried to I had not seen that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But her family also said she was on the phone with her husband. She was coming home from work.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I got a seven year old kid.
Speaker 3: And then my wife continues to read and she goes, wait, this is a Dallas cowboy. I go what She goes, have you ever heard of Kelvin Joseph. I was like, yeah, he was involved in a murder. Oh that's why I think of when I think of Kelvin Joseph. I don't think of a twenty twenty two Greenville Avenue thing, right, I don't think of a single thing that he did on a football field. I just think of the footage that I saw that guy getting shot outside of that suv. And then so he didn't have the gun, but he was with those people. He was in the car with the guy that murdered the guy, and he somehow got out of all that because he light to the police. Remember that, Yeah, And of course the cowboys were like.
Speaker 2: Oh, you know these things happen you trade him to the Dolphins in twenty twenty three. Christina, Ye, thank you a terrible story. Let's do the good story now. Sorry about that man.
Speaker 3: That's terrible and obviously just you know, local family dealing with a lot of sadness that is horrible. Uh.
Speaker 2: Fox Force got a story up there and they may I don't know if there's gonna be like a go fund me like that type of thing if you want to get in. Okay, Garland grandmother. Her name is Pong h f u o ng Okay. She retired from her thirty three year job last week and she was the one million dollar winner at chalk Taw Casino and during early Sunday morning.
Speaker 3: See this is why we is why we tell people all the time if you need to be a rewards club member out there at Choctaw they're doing the one million dollar cash drawings.
Speaker 1: They did one last Saturday. She was a winner.
Speaker 3: They also have on July fifth and one August second. That is amazing, three months, three millionaires. And because Chalktaw is good people and we know that he's been working for a long time now. In fact, we will be at Chalkdaw this Friday afternoon. They're also donating ten thousand to a nonprofit in the Garland area. Oh, in honor of her winning. Yeah, so does it say what she did for thirty three years?
Speaker 1: You know what? I didn't see that in the article, but I'm sure she did good work. Man, Come on, she said quote.
Speaker 2: I'm still excited. I never thought I would win. Tonight my name was called. I stood up for my table.
Speaker 1: And I said, that's my name. That would be a funny game show.
Speaker 3: We need that drop forever, so we can now have a game show called that's my name.
Speaker 1: Three months, three millionaires, one of them from Garland. Incredible.
Speaker 2: If I'm if I'm out there in Mesquite, I'm kind of thinking I better get up to Choctaw. Well.
Speaker 3: Remember last year that young girl in Plano won. I say girl, she was in her twenties. Yeah, that's dude. There's so many people from the Metroplex that are winning big at Choctaw. It's really really awesome, and we want you to come join us this Friday.
Speaker 1: We'll be doing the show from there.
Speaker 3: All right, great work, KT Been and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle coming up next. We celebrate one of the greatest coaches in DFW sports history, right here and around the sports now