Speaker 1: One On one point three katiewb with Fallon and Cult. I love a four day week. It's already Thursday, blessings, blessings.
Speaker 2: That's so crazy to me because it's like it was just Tuesday, yeah, and now it's Thursday.
Speaker 1: It's like kind word the calendar. The day is crazy how it works. Hey, get this. We have a woman who's gonna come on with us. She's out there in the dating world. Maybe you can relate. She goes on a date with a guy. Everything's good. He suggests they go somewhere and at first she's like, oh, this guy's really progressive. Wow, okay, and then something happens that she's like, I don't know if I can go on another date with him. We're going to talk to her at around four o'clock. But also we're doing normal or Nope. We do that every Thursday. It'll be around four thirty. If you're like, I don't know, I'm gonna be around by them, but I want to catch the podcast later. Totally get it. You can text us your normal or nope. Two five three nine two one Katie WB one, It's the unbelievable story of the Day. On one oh one.
Speaker 2: Wright we've all been there. You're at a fast food place. You open your bag and you're like, oh, wait a minute, hold on, what's what they gave me? This isn't right. I'm missing an item there.
Speaker 1: The worst part is a lot of people wait to look. I can tell you right now, I'm not guilty of that. You don't know why. I The people I relate to least in the world are the people who can actually keep their fast food bag shut. And they claim they want to get home, like to the comfort of their own table and lay everything out. No, daddy, I am absolutely eating that entire meal on the way home.
Speaker 2: So if you're driving, yeah, you're driving home.
Speaker 1: So I know. If something's missing, it's my point.
Speaker 2: And it's missing, do you turn around like if let's say you're halfway home, or you just like a man?
Speaker 1: It depends on it. If it's a sauce, no, okay, So no for the sauce. No, because I love a sauce. But it's not I what I have sauce at home. It's my point. So this guy he's at a taco bell right orders, gets it, starts driving away eating it. I wondering what he had and he's like, oh no, maybe like a crunch wrap supreme. They didn't give me my sour cream. Oh that doesn't make any sense. I wonder what it was for, because usually sour cream comes on it. Oh maybe doesn't Nacho's bell Grande. Maybe the soft tall.
Speaker 2: I love that, you know that, because that's literally what is in here, Nachos bel gronde. Yes, they forgot to put the sour cream on the nachos bel grande.
Speaker 1: Can we just take a quick pause. I know you're probably thinking yourself. We've already paused a few times falling. Could I tell my damn story? What do you order when you go to Taco Bell?
Speaker 2: I don't, I don't, I don't you've never been to Taco Bell? I mean I have it in like maybe eight years. I don't even know it's on the menu.
Speaker 1: Gonna be real, nothing has changed. What you ordered eight years ago is still on the menu.
Speaker 2: Then a supreme wrap or whatever that is.
Speaker 1: You can't stand a person who drinks diet mountain dew regularly doesn't go to Taco Bell but once every eight years, not buying it anyway, I thinks for asking me, I'm a Nacho's bell Grande with a soft shell taco.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you feel this guy's pain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But for me, sour cream isn't a make or break deal. Like if they forgot my nacho cheese, I would come back through and throw it through the window. No, I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Oh really, drive back, pull up to the drive through window, whip out a gun and fire some shots.
Speaker 1: This guy did what people got. This is why there are there are people like that should not happen. It should not have the right to know.
Speaker 2: Luckily, no bulletproof glass on the drive through window.
Speaker 1: That's ridiculous. The taco bell has to have bulletproof glass because of idiots like this.
Speaker 2: It's actually not because a lot of idiots do go to taco about like two am and to make like ruthless bad decisions, because it's like a go to do. You're drunk, you pull up at taco bells, so.
Speaker 1: Well, your uber should pull up a taco bell. It's not you.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing. Nobody was injured. Also, they have no idea who the guy was. Don't know where he's at.
Speaker 1: He didn't pay with a credit card.
Speaker 2: I don't, I don't know. They can't find him.
Speaker 1: So he's on the loose, dude, that is a last kind of person you want on the loose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that guy who.
Speaker 1: Shoots at a taco bell because he didn't get his star firm. If you're gonna do that, why would you waste it?
Speaker 2: Like if you're going to go to prison for life, why would you for over tackle bell? Like do it make it like a crime of passion or something?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Nope, not gonna Yes, And you want that one down?
Speaker 2: Don't down't that's a better idea. One one three KWW with Balan Colts.
Speaker 1: Oh accidentally deleted a video on TikTok and there's no way to undo. It doesn't matter so dramatic. Yeah, dude, it's on a ktw B Paige. It's like it was performing well, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: This actually brings me to my next point, weaponizing incompetence.
Speaker 1: For me, that's not wrong.
Speaker 2: Someone was talking about how they were at a grocery store and they were about a spice isle and they could They heard her husband saying like, I can't find the garlic, and he's like looking right at it. It's like, I don't know why you've sent me. I can't find the garlic. This is why you're just right. I can't find anything same thing season about the sauces on the phone. I don't know where the ranch is. I can't find the ranch. I ask like three people where the It's like right in front of him.
Speaker 1: This is like a man stereotype by the way that have like I looked everywhere and then like they'll open the fridge and pull out the ketchup that was sitting in the front of it the entire time. Right, It's like a stereotype. And I don't think all men are like that.
Speaker 2: Why is that though? What is it about men that is it?
Speaker 1: Because we're what's the word looking for?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You're just so dependent on us to do everything for you.
Speaker 2: That's how I feel, like, why don't you be if your wife does everything for you? When don't you feel like you're in a relationship with your mom? Kind of no, It.
Speaker 1: Makes me feel like, why didn't that person's mother train them to be self sufficient?
Speaker 2: It is wild that, like the only when I was reading this, I'm like, it's super unfair and selfish because it's like you're trying to make your life easier doing that, like weaponizing the incompetence. But they it's their life too, like you're especially your spouse, Like that's the life they have to live. Their whole entire life is with you not being able to just be independent.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that some people get fed up with it and they end up leaving that relationship due to it. But I will tell you this, my husband does not do that for the most part. Everyone makes mistakes, so I'm not gonna turn on him. But he claims that I do a little bit of that with mowing the lawn, and I would like to argue that I don't. We just have different sets of standards with mowing the line me as long as every blade is cut. Great. Him, He's like, you are reckless. It's crazy how you mow. What's wrong with your brain? Why would you do normal lives? Yes, and I and I do lines, but I also do a few loops and I do a few little zigzags too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, you look at my yard.
Speaker 1: There's loopy loopsle swiggles. And I'm like, that's not me being competent, that's you being too specific. Yes, it's true, like he also a thing, Oh my god. Further and further, I think I proved that I might be the man in the relationship. He gets mad with how I load the dishwasher because it's also reckless. I leave too much unused space. Oh yeah, he just seems like a very organized person, Like, you can't stand that I leave my dirty socks everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now that I'm there with you, because you take them off, you forget?
Speaker 1: How is that on you? I awsome? Yeah, I just I taught where I sit the socks stay.
Speaker 2: Well. You can only do so much throughout today.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, thank you. You're gonna make me feel seene. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now I'm on the weaponizing it side actually speak of it's kind of more.
Speaker 1: I could bring you over to my side.
Speaker 2: You're like, wait a minute, I left my towel on the ground outside of the bats of why because I forgot. It's not important to me, it's important to you.
Speaker 1: So actually that one, no, I draw the line. That's actually absolutely disrespectful. It makes your towel smell like disgusting sour ass, which is like what every guy you date in college all their clothes and towels smell like that because they forget them in the washer for a month.
Speaker 2: That's why you're so good at doing the long man, it does come natural, but not to get your wife says you.
Speaker 1: Already do this. By the ways, it's not crazy, you act like you don't good move. It's the pop Culture Minute with Felon and cult on one on one point three kd w B. Check it, check A, check it. Offset is asking for spousal support support from Cardi B. Yeah, I know, it's very bizarre to me. By the way, your pop culture mimant it brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lyndz. Part of me thinks like Offset is the kind of person that would have too much pride to admit that maybe Cardi B makes more money than him, and so it seems very interesting. But he wants to keep up that bad and bougie lifestyle, so he's taken into the court.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think he's probably just being a little pet petty too. It's like, oh, you think you have a happy life without me, Okay, let.
Speaker 1: Me take some crazy because every time they've broken up it's because he's cheated on her. True, I'm not saying Cardi B is probably the easiest person to be married to, but I don't think Offset's the easiest person to be married you either, they seem very chaotic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, Cardi B needs like an accountant, like just a chill, relaxed.
Speaker 1: She's dating an athlete. Yeah, it digs. Yeah. But you know what's crazy too. I remember the one thing, one of the many things that Cardi B did that I was like, what in the world was she had? She has her kids on her schedule, and I always thought that was crazy, Like they'd be up at like three am and then they'd sleep in super late. And I always was just like, you shouldn't completely change your entire life. I've always heard this, Your life should not be completely changed around your kid, like you got to incorporate them into your life. But I do think a schedule's really important, and maybe that I don't know, that might be the one thing you gotta be like, Okay.
Speaker 2: Tweeter, but you don't who try it out? Call her out at her I don't tweet at all.
Speaker 1: Crazy. If you got a view to Cardi B, that'd be awesome. Actually, that pin clicking is so distracting. I would have your back. No, you wouldn't. You continuously this is what you do, this is this is I want you to have a little insight into a relationship with me and Colt. No matter what is happening, Colt will encourage me to do the most confrontational thing. You should text this person back that you should email our boss this. This is what he does, knowing he would never do that, He would never do it. He is such a bad influence on me. This, Oh, this should pique your interest here, Colt. Sydney Sweeney is bottling up her essence and turning it to a beauty empire with the Soap Bar Company, Doctor Squatch Soap Company. She's created a new bathwater bliss bar. It's what it's called, and it's made from the very water she's bathed in, as well as some outdoorsy notes and a nod to her specific Northwest rats. Are you gonna look this up?
Speaker 4: Are you.
Speaker 1: Trying to order Sidney Sweeney's bathwater bar right now?
Speaker 2: It's a never mind, I'll find.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's limited editions. You better get on it quick, only five thousand bars. You're on a wait list, So now.
Speaker 2: Can anybody just sell that their bath water? That's crazy?
Speaker 1: Actually it was inspired probably by that movie soft Burn. They're like City Swings High. You should try it out. You should try to sell your.
Speaker 5: Own people start seconds soon, balance, balance, KT, doubles, bet, bath kt W bathwater, oh my god, and then all of us on the staff.
Speaker 2: We each seller who sells the least and that's the loser, that's who gets cut off.
Speaker 1: To be honest, we do do something confrontational for once in your life. Who would sell? I can tell you whould sell the most? Let me Jenny would sell the most.
Speaker 2: Let me say this next time. There's like a round of firing or something. That's how we decide if you out the least amount of bath water chop?
Speaker 1: So, who do you think would be the least? Me?
Speaker 5: Me?
Speaker 2: Obviously, definitely, nobody wants Maybe in like the gay community, maybe maybe.
Speaker 1: Okay, three people have said you're gay this week. That does not mean you are like the heart throb of the gay community. You have to pull yourself back. No, there isn't a single gay man listening that has like a poster of you up on his wall.
Speaker 2: I believe in myself. Okay, I think I could make their interests a little bit.
Speaker 1: So are you What is the quick question? We did this poll on what Jake is and everyone agreed he's an otter. What is Colt? You're not really a bear because you only have little patches of hair on your body.
Speaker 2: I think one of the I've thought about this a few times, and I think the one thing likes to describe what I am actually is probably undesired.
Speaker 1: That is minus your if this world man one O one point three KJWB with Fallon and Colt. Anyone listening who is addicted to a specific food sugar for me and I was not specific food, but like all things sugar, I do have a legitimate addiction.
Speaker 2: It's a problem. I was on some pickles.
Speaker 1: What kind but regular deal? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I like the sliced and dice like already slicing die you know I'm talking about it. Not dice, but sliced, and you just throw those on anything?
Speaker 1: Are you talking about it?
Speaker 2: I don't know, like a singular little slige you put on like a.
Speaker 1: Burger, yes, yeah, just regular deal?
Speaker 2: A chip, yes, chip, no, not whatever whatever whatever is in my fridge right now. I really like it, but yeah I put it on. Do you put on like chicken salmon?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: I put it on a peanut butter and jelly A couple of weeks ago. You put pickles on salmon don't judge until you try.
Speaker 1: It's super good. Well, the hell's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: It's an addiction, That's what I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: I know why it is an addiction for you too, because it's like no calories, because I like pickles or something. I don't know. Oh well, yeah you love a pickle shape. Anyone listening who fell asleep with their contacts and yeah, that's terrifying, then go see doctor Lobanof and Ova lask and Len's get rid of the contacts. My friend, what don't live that life? Dude?
Speaker 2: That happened to me. One time I woke up. I couldn't own my eyeballs. I was like, I thought I was gonna be blind forever. I was like, there is I can't there's nothing.
Speaker 1: Haven't you heard like that horror story that like people wear contacts they have like a bunch of them stuck up behind their eye. I don't think it's true, but I've heard, like that's like one of those like horribles. Do you think you have some back there? I don't know, No, I don't. You don't wear them anymore though, because you had lasik, right, Yeah, I got lasik. It was with doctor Lobanov in my correct he's so friendly, him and his friendly staff. Thank you so much for that. Anyone listening who is under the influence at.
Speaker 2: The moment, Yeah, I want to know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Every day we do this, someone calls and I can definitely tell they are. They may deny it, but I definitely know that a lot of people listen to our show. Yeah, we're not gonna ry.
Speaker 2: Do you know what's going on?
Speaker 1: You mean like they could be like drinking, but they could also be gardening.
Speaker 2: They could be gardening, they could be drinking.
Speaker 1: They don't.
Speaker 2: You could do it whatever you want, whatever.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't be doing whatever you want. There are some legalities, yes, yes, yes, let's be clear.
Speaker 2: If it's happening, we want to know.
Speaker 1: Okay, give us a call. Sixty five one nine eight nine kd w B. Are you addicted to a specific food? We found out cult loves to put a big old pickle in his mouth. Anyone listening who fell asleep with your contacts in yikes, hate that for you about you were drunk guaranteed, or you have little kids and you're just exhausted, or anyone that is under the influence at the moment if it's a call six five, one nine eight nine Katie w B one one point three KATIEWB with fallon and cults, And anyone listening who is addicted to a specific kind of food. Someone texted in and they said, I've been addicted to extra toasty.
Speaker 2: Cheese it yeah, give it to me.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of those. Do any kind of cheese? It really?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who fell asleep with your contact said, we got this text. My ex husband used to wear his daily contacts were up to two weeks continuously. How gross. It's crazy. It's so crazy. And anyone listening who is under the influence at the moment, which one of those categories do you fall into.
Speaker 7: I'm addicted to these frosted covered rice cakes. They're called Drizzlicious. They have a bunch of different play ord of them.
Speaker 1: Are they little like small versions or are they full sized rice cakes?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 7: No, they're little, small sized versions and.
Speaker 4: They come in like a big Yeah.
Speaker 1: My husband has those because he's like on that diet train or like sorry, lifestyle train, and he will power through because the serving size of those is like twenty or something. It's like, aw, I'm like, oh my god, calm down. I didn't need a whole bag in one sitting easily good for you. Which flavor is your favorite?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's awesome. I have a friend. Thank you.
Speaker 1: I which category do you fall into?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 1: Hey, which category do you fall into? Oh?
Speaker 8: I think I know I fall into the I slept in my context and then I put new contexts over those contexts because.
Speaker 9: They woke up hungover.
Speaker 2: You're already hungover, and then you're trying to take out your eyeballs.
Speaker 1: It's just not a good situation.
Speaker 8: Yeah, my dog switched me to daily from the ones.
Speaker 3: He's like, you.
Speaker 2: Can't be trussed in like a time out like a child.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, he switched me. And then I like couldn't see. When I got to work and I figured it out. I was like, oh my god, this one. There's two of them on my right eyeight.
Speaker 2: I also love how you you were drunk and hungover, like going into work the next day.
Speaker 1: Well you still got to work, baby? Yeah? True? That true? That well, thank you for calling. We appreciate you.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 9: Hi, My name is Whitney.
Speaker 1: Whitney, which category do you relate to?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 9: Contact, horror stories for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I don't know if I want to hear what happened.
Speaker 9: So I was in college and you know the college broke life or whatever. But I only had one pair of contacts left and I had this big event I.
Speaker 1: Had to go to.
Speaker 9: So I popped it and they were dry a little bit, so I popped. I put a little bit of contact soollution on them, and they popped right back to normal life.
Speaker 7: So I threw him in my life, my eyes, and then uh a, well, halfway through the.
Speaker 9: Night, my eyes started singing. I split my contact off and as I did that, I scratched my corneas. Oh bad that it looked when I looked at the light, it looked like cobwebs. Oh I was never And after that I just stopped working contacts. I was done.
Speaker 1: Yeah that brutal. You're scratching eye. Oh yeah, poor little eye.
Speaker 4: So well, you had to put like Google in it.
Speaker 9: And then they gave me like biking.
Speaker 7: And eye drops and it was it was I don't want anymore.
Speaker 6: You couldn't see.
Speaker 9: It was like it's just cobwebs.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 9: It was awful.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, that is a visual for me. For a while. Thank you for that. Thank Hi.
Speaker 2: What's your name, Michelle?
Speaker 1: Michelle, tell us which category relates to you?
Speaker 3: Of them?
Speaker 1: Okay, tropical skittles are like my new thing, tropical skittles. Those are so awesome. But skittles, I think we're rated like the worst food of all time to eat no body, but don't care because they're so tasty. That's right.
Speaker 9: And the other one I get contact, I can sleep, Oh with my contacts.
Speaker 2: Then I didn't need to know that. Dang, yep, it is a thing.
Speaker 1: You could also just get lasik Michelle, and you never have to wear them. I should. You should just called doctor libanof an oval Asic and lend thanks much of me. Thank you, I.
Speaker 9: Will say fallon and cool.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. Michelle.
Speaker 2: If hello, which category do you fall into?
Speaker 3: Addicted to one food?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, give it to me what you got?
Speaker 3: This is really bad? So the first day aren't not the first day, sorry, the every day. For the last eight months, I've been eating this really spicy ramen noodle.
Speaker 6: It's called bull deck.
Speaker 2: I know what you're talking about. Yeah, that's like awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but doesn't just greak havoc on your insights.
Speaker 7: You would think so, but not when you build up an.
Speaker 2: Eight month tolerance to do that. It's got nothing on her now.
Speaker 1: One on one point three katiewb with Fallon and Colt, and we'll wrap it up with anyone listening who the category is addicted to a specific food, fell asleep with your contacts in And that's pretty much what we're leaving it at because no one called in with the is under the influence atm at the moment. So which one of those two categories you fall into eat contact? Oh my god, what you do?
Speaker 3: So the girlhood just called in and was like, oh, I have the one you can sleep it live. I had those too, and when I went to take him out, they had actually fused to my cornea yeah, And so when I took him out, I had, I like ripped out part of my cornea no.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: And it was the first day.
Speaker 4: In a new apartment, so when I went to like go to the bathroom, I walked straight into a wall because that's the layout of my old apartment. Definitely ended up going to soundset the next day after some in like the er I know, and and I patch on and I had to put I dropped in every hour on the hour and some basoline sort of stuff at the end of the night.
Speaker 3: And it was an absolute nightmare.
Speaker 1: That is so you can see well today, well I keep my glasses on nowadays.
Speaker 2: What does vasolene and an eyeball feel like?
Speaker 3: I mean, like, well you can't see. I mean, it wasn't actually vasoline.
Speaker 6: It was like that's about but.
Speaker 1: Also probably felt nice a little lube in there, like a little loube, a lot of loube.
Speaker 2: Now that there's an argument for that hurting, Okay, well, okay, good to know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sick dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the last thing I wanted to do is rip out my corny. I'd rather eat a poop sandwich do that is no.
Speaker 1: One I asked her to do. Or you could just go see doctor lobanof and Ova like sickond Legs one on one point three Katie w b with Fallon and Cult. I made the mistake. And I even knew there are certain things you don't post about because they they're so controversial. Yeah, Like one thing I learned very early on just don't post my daughter on Instagram. And a car seat because no matter how I have her buckled in, people will tell me she's buckled in wrong. So there were like certain things I know not to post, and I made a post yesterday. I knew better before I hit share. My brain said, are you sure you want to do this? Girl? I did the one of those ask me anything pulls and someone said, found, did you ever find a natural deodoran that works for you? Because I've been on a mission a couple of different times in my life, and I shared the update of no, I did not, and I'm not going to continue that. I'm not going to look anymore. I'm sick of it. I've tried every brand. Every time I say I've tried every brand, I get four thousand dms. I'd like, have you tried this one? And mostly I have. But the point is I am done spending twenty dollars on theodorant for it to not work for me? So what is it? What is it that worthy is giving you rashes? You got to fight every rashes. I'm not trying to like call out any brands. Certain brand Native gave me rashes. So I was like garbage, Okay, I'm not going to fight through I'm not going to fight through rashes.
Speaker 2: I'm not when it comes to nattie or not. I'm naughty only because my wife made me be. And you have the microdose, then the native you microdose and you get the rash of actually dissipades out of a few months.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not sticking with something for a few months.
Speaker 2: With a rack, it works out your shoulders, so you got to keep your raised. The rash doesn't.
Speaker 1: Another thing that people like you, who are natural deodorant people say to me is you got a detox your pits. So I bought the charcoal bars, about the clay masks, about this pH balanced liquid. How much money did that cost me? And it still didn't work. I run stinky, Okay, I cannot risk it. And then the ones that maybe I didn't smell like the worst ever still smelled a little rank. I would sweat profusely. I cannot live like this. So I said, I'm not trying anymore. I'm just sticking to regular deodorant.
Speaker 2: How long did you try?
Speaker 1: Though? So many different times about how long? I did it for a large portion of my pregnancy because I went when I was pregnant. I was like, oh, I should treat my body better because I have a kid inside. So I cut out. I didn't do any diet sodas the entire time. I didn't do any SODA's period the whole time.
Speaker 2: I was pregnant, So you're just pregnant and stinky the whole time.
Speaker 1: And I was stinky. I met Ksey Musgraves and I literally apologize to her. I said, I'm sorry, I'm into a natural deodorant phase. Before I got a photo with her. That's when I knew that's what I did. Almost the dude, I knew I had to stop at that point. Personally, Jake was like, fall, I'm gonna be honest with you. Yeah, you smell a lot. I was like, do what I think I was that bad?
Speaker 2: It's like, yes, you are, well, just do it. Who cares? Get the aluminum? I am spoil all over your body?
Speaker 1: I am? But did you hear yourself? You people who use natural deodorant can't stop pushing it on you and the woul Did you try this other forty dollars offering? But did you go through a six month rash phase? If you bade it over the hump of the rash?
Speaker 2: I have an idea, do one at a time.
Speaker 1: Now, think like as much.
Speaker 5: Just let me use really odorant on one on one.
Speaker 1: One on one point three k D w B with Thallon and Cult. We're going to come back with trending right after this. What degree is really popular for colleges but has one of the lowest unemployment rates. Yeah, we're going to talk about it. Today's trending with Felon and Colt on one on one w B. Okay, I don't want to freak you out, but a lot of people are graduating, they're going into college, and there's like this study that shows that this degree not the best choice right now, and that is the degree in computer science. They say that it has one of the highest rates of unemployment for a popular college degree.
Speaker 2: I alway thought it was like such a good one to get.
Speaker 1: Right, and I think a lot of people did think that. They say, this is what happened. There was like this tech boom during the pandemic. Companies then had like Amazon and Google had to hit the brakes. They laid off thousands of people. So they're like, yeah, just because you can code a little bit doesn't mean you're guaranteed a six figure job right out of college anymore. And they, of course Newsweek said a really hurtful statement. They said, every kid with laptop thinks they're the next Zuckerberg, but most can't debug their way out of the paper bag. So what shot I know? So what majors are thriving? They say, nutrition sciences, construction services, in civil engineering had some of the lowest unemployment rates. Okay, there you go, You're welcome world sweet Yeah, okay. How often do you feel fully healthy? Like you wake up, you feel rusted, your body feels good, you cruise easily through the day. I guess not really often for most people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I don't know, maybe like two of the seven days of the week.
Speaker 1: Oh, I guess. Honestly, it's probably that for me too. It's not I'm just tired. I have a there's a lot that I'm tired, yes, but I also have poor nutrition most of the time. That is my problem them anyway, that's just your trending. It was a quick trending today. You didn't have any.
Speaker 2: Stats on it. You just want to see.
Speaker 1: Aw hellthday. That was me to air it out.
Speaker 2: I thought you were gonna give me a life. Yeah that's a average person.
Speaker 1: No, you're definitely below average. One on one point KATIEWB. What's ballin and cult? Don't worry. I got a little uh fun night out for you. This you could take one of your kids. This is could be a date night situation. We're gonna get you a pair of rock of Ages blackout many golf admission passes. That's over at Mall of America. Yeah, yeah, very fun with our after school pop quaz. You can call six five, one, nine eight nine Katie w B. And if you get the most questions correct in our little trivia, then you get the passes. I have played puppett there once. I'm a person who gets a little cocky. I get like I get like one or two good holes, I start getting a little mouthy, little mouthy, and I pretty much never went.
Speaker 2: I've never met somebody worse at winning than they are losing until I met you.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you so much? Such bad? Would you say?
Speaker 8: Is?
Speaker 1: Why why do you think I'm so bad at winning?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Because it's just an endless barrage of.
Speaker 1: Like, just ah, better you suck it. I'll kiss the ring, can't deny it? What's wrong with me? I think it's because my sister was nearly nine years older than me, so I kind of have a little bit of only child vibes where I was told I was special a lot, you know, And as it turned out and I went into the real world, I was quickly told I was not special. So there's that. Should we grab someone to play the game?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 9: Joey?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Colt is really on it today. Joey, didn't you just win twins tickets the other day?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: I did not win twins tickets.
Speaker 8: Nickeloney Universe.
Speaker 1: Joey just won Nickelodeon Universe passes their day. You getting greedy out here. I love your kid just ratted you out. I love it. So hold on, Joey, Let's get someone to play against you. Hello, what's your name?
Speaker 5: Jamie?
Speaker 1: Jamie? Jamie? Did you just win passes from us the other day? I'm just kidding. I'm just kidding. I had to make it equal. Okay, Joey and Jamie, you are now enemies. Okay, you're competing against each other. I'm gonna ask you some trivia. You jump in if you know the answer with your name, You'll chime in with your name to answer. Okay, you ready? Question number one, which musical features the character of Maria, an aspiring none who becomes a governess in Austria. Would you like me to sing a song from that musical that might help you who are alive? No idea with the sound of music, My gosh, the sound of music? All right? Julie Andrews just gasped somewhere. Couldn't believe you guys didn't know that one. Question number two, what is the second most abundant gas in Earth's atmosphere after nitrogen? Jamie?
Speaker 7: Oxygen?
Speaker 1: Yeah, girl, congratulations. Question number two, what company developed the Android operating system? Joey, Yes, Joey, Sam Dug not Samsung according to Colt's research, Jamie, do you want to take a guess?
Speaker 3: That was my guest called say micropoft.
Speaker 1: It was Google, allegedly allegedly, I don't know. Colt said it. That was Chatt GPT told me, oh, well, that's true for everything.
Speaker 2: Basically, I s I actually figured out how to respond to my wife on chatgy PT.
Speaker 1: He also, by the way, not that you asked, Joey, but earlier, what did you say to Chatt GPT? And they went back and forth. I was just like, what's up?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 2: I hope you having a good day, and he's like, yeah, let's crush this. What do we need to help with?
Speaker 1: So when you're wondering about people who are wasting our earth's resources by sending stupid stuff to chat GBT, I want you to think of cult.
Speaker 2: It's mental health.
Speaker 1: Okay, get a real friend cult? All right, question number whatever? What instrument has black and white keys?
Speaker 7: Sure?
Speaker 1: Yes, Jamie piano, That is right, just like that. Jamie's our winner today. Sorry, Joey, try to get soon. Jamie. You got a pair of passes for the Rock of Ages put putt over at All of America. Congratulations, Hey found Can I tell you something? Sure?
Speaker 2: I know you have a weird thing with Morgan Wallin. I know there's like this weird sensual chemistry or whatever. There's like tension, you know.
Speaker 1: I just think he needs to get some anger management and therapy sessions.
Speaker 2: And I know you want to fix him or whatever, making it weird. I have to confess to you. Wasn't sure at first, but this I got the title of the song tattooed on my back.
Speaker 1: That's almost I like even saying every day how much you hate it and now you love it? Yes, oh crazy, Okay, the new music just kiss three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cults and what I would maybe call the song of the summer, like the top song of summer ever, Desposito. Don't you agree? I would agree with that, Yes, could you bring it down a little bit? But I got a cult okay, so loud. This is something Cult wanted nothing to do with. I'm pretty sure, but I made him come into the list of his summer ins and out. Yeah, I forgot what I said. Okay, so let's start with our ends. Yes, if you're like, what are you talking about? You just like it's almost like little goals, like things you want to do or things you're into are the ends and things you're like, I'm leaving that behind. It's almost like we're resetting our goals for the year for the summer. So here are my summer ends. Okay, making fruit preserves. Now, don't laugh. This is very Megan markle of me. But when I went home a month or two ago, my friend Kimberly had homemade peach jam and I've been like, I'm making someone it's peach season. I don't know what peach season is, but I make a mile making like a jelly kind of yeah. Okay. My other summer ends walks after dinner. They called a digestion walk. It's good for you. We did one last night. It was awesome watching old movies I've never seen. There are a lot of classic movies, and I never give them a chance because I'm always like, what's new, what's hot? But there are so many classics, like I've never seen Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind I hear it's so good? Really? Yeah? What about super Bad? Everyone's seen that. It's like the top comedy of all time. Thank you. And my final summer in is French onion Dip. Some would say it never left, but for me, it wasn't in a regular rotation, and I'm bringing it back.
Speaker 2: Okay, hit me with your outs. No, you can do your ends first, all right, I'll go in. Ten thousand steps when five month didn't?
Speaker 1: You didn't specify, so win or ten thousand steps do daily daily?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm going in. Okay, biking already doing it, biked work.
Speaker 1: So are you gonna do a bike that isn't an e bike? So there's actual I.
Speaker 2: Have been biking three days a week. I do a little sweet treat on Fridays and Monday. It's like, at that e bike, good for you, that's impressive unless you look in the parking garage right now. My e bike is there and it's not Friday, so I just lie. But whatever, I'm bike tomorrow anyways.
Speaker 1: Oh, we didn't even work on Monday. This is the most you moment. Don't raise your eyebrows at me. Moving on.
Speaker 2: Another in patio dining, it goes.
Speaker 1: By the way, he was just asking Alexa if it's gonna rain it's like six pm, because he said every day it starts raining at six pm, like because he rides a bike. But it's true.
Speaker 2: I'm skinning punished for being eco friendly.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. Okay, sorry your other in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, patio dining great. And the hand lines like for you Tanne, Oh yeah, got that farmer's hand going.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought you meant like for like little little straps, little spaghetti straps on your shoulder. I could do that too. Whatever. Here are my summer outs phones after six o'clock. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm gonna be taking photos and videos if something is popping off, but I'm not going to be sitting there like a loser on my phone all the time. I've actually already started this. When I get home from work, I put my phone down. That's very nice, sitting on the couch. It's got to be out. Okay, I got it. I can't. I'm getting to age where all of it's going to start depicting me and drawing me on the couch. When she talked about her mom sling back shoes, I don't know who invented them. They never stay on my heel. They're stupid. They're out and expensive vacations. You can do so many things that and I always do the most expensive version of every vacation. Yeah, down with it, choo cheap. I'm sleeping.
Speaker 2: I'm sleeping in my car this summer as I drive to Michigan in the up my favorite rest area. There's only ever one truck, one trucker there, and you guys are tight. The last time he came right up to my car, bet next to it. Which is more weird character like fifty acres you could have chosen. It was really weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was like literally probably soliciting you. I stay strapped.
Speaker 2: Whatever, Okay, out suit cults, summer outs, soup, you get.
Speaker 1: Out of here you do hot? What about a cold soup? There's cold soup?
Speaker 2: Yeah, why no, that's just just be out in general cold. If you're cold, soup in there are a lot of colds. Is a special place for you. Okay, tread like shoogar I, that's not it.
Speaker 1: Something like that.
Speaker 2: Go on treadmills, run outside, excessive screen time, done with it.
Speaker 1: You're not. We all say that, just like my phone be down at six. It's never gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Shoes you just leave. Nobody wants shoes.
Speaker 1: Shoes. You can do sandals.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 1: That's a shoe. You should have said ten shoes or boots. Then it's sandal is a shoe. That's are you start coming to work without shoes on?
Speaker 2: Sandals are not shoes, they're sandals.
Speaker 1: Okay, nope, not how in this argument you're doing your Oh my god, I thought you were playing actual desk posino. But this is just how Luther starts the same. It has like that beautiful Spanish guitar as why Okay, if you want to drop us yours, why not?
Speaker 2: We love you?
Speaker 1: What are your summer ins and outs? You can text five three ninety one KATIEWB one. It's Kinderkinsison now with Luther on one oh one point three kd WB. If this were one on one point three KTWB, we're Falling and Cult. We're gonna come back with a woman. We talked about this earlier, but she went on a date. She likes the guy. He had a suggestion for where they go for part two of the day, and she's like, oh my gosh, this guy is so progressive. This is great. They get to the location and red flags start going up and she's like, I don't know how to look at this and I so we're going to talk to her and get some feedback from you. In five minutes on KDWB, it's one of one point three KTWB with Fallon and Cult book dating. From what I hear, not ideal. Like, you're on the apps, you keep seeing the same people. People send you in appropriate photos. You don't want them necessarily, but occasionally you're like, you know what, this conversation is good enough, Let's go out on our first day. And that's kind of what happened with Kayla. You went out with a guy and things went pretty well.
Speaker 3: Ry.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 7: Yeah, So I went out with the guy this weekend. I have a simple question. Something happens that it's been weighing on my mind.
Speaker 4: Okay, So we had dinner and then he suggests that we go.
Speaker 9: To a gay bar.
Speaker 7: Okay, and you know, and I was like, oh my gosh, this guy is so progressive, you know, like very cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's stop for a second, because cult you immediately made a face. So what's the face?
Speaker 2: I do have a theory, but I'm gonna wait, so see what you say, because I feel like this could be the answer.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, sorry, Kayla, go ahead.
Speaker 7: Okay, I am the feeling what you're gonna say too. So we get to the gay bar and everybody.
Speaker 4: Knew him there.
Speaker 9: It seems like it must be a regular.
Speaker 8: Hand for him.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 7: And you know, I understand that people can be by you know, but he said he's straight.
Speaker 4: This seems odd to me that he walks in.
Speaker 1: He suggests for your first date, let's go to a gay bar. He walks in. Everyone's like, I don't know his name is. We'll says John, John, John, where you been? Hey, John? And You're like, wait a minute, this is a little bizarre. Okay, Yes, so it.
Speaker 7: Wasn't you know obviously, wasn't just like out of the blue, random.
Speaker 9: Like, oh my gosh, let's try going to a gay bar. No, it's like they know him there, you.
Speaker 1: Know, like maybe maybe you know obviously like I have gay friends, and maybe he just has like that's who he likes hanging out with. Maybe those are all his friends.
Speaker 7: Possibly, I guess, I don't know.
Speaker 1: So what is your theory then, Kayla, Like what are you worried about?
Speaker 9: I don't.
Speaker 7: I just don't want to get invested in a guy who then realizes he's actually into men and not women.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, you do hear about that, and then like you can't be upset with the person because it's like you want like they are like Okay, they're finally comfortable with who they are. That's what they that's who they are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you don't want to get attached to either right and have your heart broken.
Speaker 1: That's what I was going to say.
Speaker 2: I say, one one, he's either gay or secondly, maybe it's a tactic. So then there's no other competition. So he brings like his dates to the gay bars. There's no other men like around. He could be like the only straight dude to like entertain you.
Speaker 9: Oh that's interesting.
Speaker 7: I never even thought of that.
Speaker 2: The only thing you do now is like set it up like there you just get like a super sexy gay guy, right, and then you plant whatever you got a plant, and there's like you set them in a scenario and kind of like see what.
Speaker 1: He does with it?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Right, She's been kind you. Here's what I want to know. I want to know, baby. Let's open this up to We have a lot of different people who listen to our show. Maybe if you're gay, this might be the time you speak up and give a little feedback. What do you think is this normal for the straight guy to be going into the club and knowing everyone's name? Is she reading too much into this? Did you have a good time other than that, like just kind of be like, oh, this is a little different.
Speaker 7: I was really enjoying my time with him, but then you know, after the whole gay bar thing and everybody knowing him, I.
Speaker 9: Just I'm just questioning, like I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, let's we'll open it up. If you're listening, or maybe you've been in a similar situation to Kayla, you can call six five to one nine eight nine KTWB or textus by three nine two one katiew B one. Kayla will get a little feedback for you, Okay, I.
Speaker 9: Would love that. Thank you so much, Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Jean one on one point three kd WB with Fallon and Call. We're talking to Kayla and she said, went on a date with a guy. Everything was great. He had the suggestion we go to a gay bar. And her initial thought I was like, oh my gosh, this guy's progressive. Great love that they go there. They walk in, everyone knows his name, and she's like, wait a minute. She starts getting in her head like why does every single person know his name. I don't want to date somebody who then realizes they're gay and they end a relationship with me and I'm already attached, I'm in love or whatever it is. My feelings get hurt or my heart gets broken. Am I reading too much into this? And I said, you know what I think? Maybe you are, but let's open it up to other people and see what they think. So what are you thinking?
Speaker 6: Well, I'm gay and I have plenty of trade guys friends that would like to go that. I have a great time. I love the vibe. People are super nice to them. But also I played like in the gay sot Pall leagues and the Gay Corner League, and there's plenty of tradesmen that up playing it. They have friends that are gay. I don't think there's anything really wrong or different about it.
Speaker 1: So she's just reading into it too much most likely, I think. So, okay, okay, no, that's good advice, because I mean, she was like everything else was great. She loved the idea that he had, the idea that they go to the gay bar, and then she was just taken aback, and I'm like, Okay, I get that. So but I think that's really good advice. And that's what I said. I'm like, I have gay friends. It's very possible that that's what's going on with him. So it's good to hear confirmation though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, definitely awesome.
Speaker 1: Thanks for calling, hi, KATWB. What do you think.
Speaker 4: If he's a good.
Speaker 6: Looking dude, I'm thinking he's going there to get the freeze drink.
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't even think about that. That's a good tactic. Wait, how do you know this from experience? By the way, a little bit, I can tell you're just popping in bars. And everyone knows your name or getting your drinks and then you're out. Yep, okay, all right, thanks for calling in. Hi. What do you think.
Speaker 3: I think that he's just bringing her just to have fun and meet her friends and.
Speaker 1: Just meet his friends.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's just like he knows everyone there and just wants him just wants her to meet all of his friends.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I think that's fair.
Speaker 2: We have a couple of people on text lines too, saying she's testing to see how open she is, like if she would have been like, maybe he's doing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Another text says, I have a straight friend who always comes with us to every gay bar and wherever we go because he always says, you guys always have more fun than us. This text said maybe he wanted to see her stance on the LGBTQ individual since he might have friends who are and it's important to him. Also a really good point. Okay, I feel like that she should we all agree, then she should go on another date with him and that doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or he could be Polly and wanted to be with her and then some other dude all.
Speaker 6: On the side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, she's gonna be okay with that, she sounds like she wants to just be exclusive, but maybe that's another cover sation she needs to have.
Speaker 8: It's the pop Culture Minute with Fellon and cult On one on one point three JDWB.
Speaker 1: This is wild, but they just reported that the TV show The Last of Us, the one with Pedro Pascal in it, lost half of its audience in just one season. Now, I'm not going to do a spoiler alert, although it there has been plenty of time if you're actively watching it to know what happens, but I'm not going to spoil it. It sticks very true to the video games. I obviously did not play the video game, so I had no idea what was coming. But it only took in three point seven million viewers for the season two finale. That's down thirty percent from the premiere five point three million, in less than half of season one's at eight point two million. Now, first of all, it's crazy that they were down like three million viewers from the finale to the premiere, but it's because they took freaking forever to do the show. I mean, how long was that with the break two three years? I don't know, but that is true.
Speaker 2: I don't like the streaming service had to realize you can't forget about like momentum.
Speaker 1: You can't like you for what stands are. We were okay with Game of Thrones.
Speaker 2: Game of Thrones because it was like, okay, yeah, there was still hype, but it's like, there's so many options right now, Well our attention isn't.
Speaker 1: You gotta get it like boom boom right off the bat. Every time they have a new Bridgerton season, they make you wait like two years, and I'm like, you know, the show is successful, why aren't you just filming that you Hello, Wicked filmed two movies back to back so they could release them one year apart. If a huge production like that can do it, just do it.
Speaker 2: Look the same thing with you, Like there wasn't a bunch of buzz around the you because it's we want maximum three months, that's what it is. Do you got to I don't know how you pump it out.
Speaker 1: I'm not give you a year, but that's even getting that that's pressed in my nerves. Okay, But to lose half their audience and the thing is is they're not going to get it back because of what happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's like, why am I going to watch now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fine. It felt bad me, my husband, Jake, and Colt. All three of us are part of the half of the people that fell off. Yeah, OFFSET want some of that spousal support from Cardi. B Oh, you don't make as much money as her. Okay, I got it. Also, Colt has been going crazy because they it's this. He's online right now, limited edition soap bars being sold only five thousand Sydney Sweeney has teamed up with Doctor Squatch Soap Company for the It's a bar of soap called Bathwater Bliss. It has a certificate confirming it's made from the very water she bathed in. I cannot believe she's said yes to this. That's so wild to me.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess it's like a step below own fans, right, It's not like you're putting it all out there where you're still getting money off.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine what they had to pay her for that? I don't even I don't want to know. At least thirty thousand Wow Cult Shoot for the Stars. My guy, Martin Lawrence and Eddie Murphy are officially in laws. Their kids got married. I forgot about it too, and that's that's kind of funny. I remember they were like joking, going back and forth fighting over who was going to pay for the wedding, which made me laugh. Also, they're saying that, oh my gosh, a Desney child. Nope, Fifth Harmony, Fifth Harmony, they're going to get back together without Camilla Cabo. They're just negotiating things right now. And speaking of Fifth Harmony, double back back news stories. Ali from Fifth Harmony just got married.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna give you a promotion.
Speaker 1: I hear that she walked down the aisle to this. Really no, of course not. That would be very crazy. But that is your pop culture minute. It's brought to you by Ovo, Lasik and Lenz. By the way, Alli brookes, she tiedly not with a guy named Will Bracy. I had never heard of him. But in case you were curious, it's KDWB nice normal or nope on one one three KDWB. Please text your say and this is to be your opportunity to throw your partner under the bus. Maybe it's something you guys argue about endlessly. We can be the debate enders for you. You text it into five three nine two one or ktewb one. This is a long one, so stick with me. Cult look at me, look at me, look at me in the eyes. Go ahead, Normal or nope again, this is a long one. To wait it out, Is it normal or nope? To like when you get to the crumbled up bits of chips at the end, like a tortilla chip situation, they're just crumbles at the bottom and it's hard to reach those like because you can't like those. You can't dip those in a salsa jar.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Your hand's good on that. If they're not big enough for it, you turn it into a tortilla chip and salsa dip cereal and eating it with a spoon. I'm not going to tip the bag of chip bits down my gullet just to choke on chip shards or get salsa on my knuckles trying to reach for what's left in the jar. But I'm of the waste, not want, not perception, and treats ain't cheap. So normal or nope. Tortilla salsa cereal, Yes that is normal. No it's not all the time. No you don't, Yes, I do.
Speaker 2: When you have the salsa, but there's not big enough chips to dip. You crumble it up, you dump it in there, you use a spoon, and you eat it up like a soup.
Speaker 1: That's wild because one of your summer outs was soup.
Speaker 2: True, but definitely normal.
Speaker 1: It's not normal. What are you doing with it?
Speaker 2: Just how do you how do you handle the crumbs? How are you crumbing in your house?
Speaker 1: Thank you for asking. I'm trying to think because this just happened to me this weekend. I tojo went so hard on some French onion dip the little last little bit that is through in the trash can. It was a wasting situation. But it's just like, yeah, I don't this opportunity. It hurts my heart when you play that. No, but I did. I don't like the waste. But also I'm not creating a serial situation. That's wild.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it hits better than actual do. No, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: All right, here's the text we got normal or nope. I have to look in the toilet every single time before I go to the bathroom to make sure a snake doesn't come out and bite me. I have to turn the light on and check in the middle of the night as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's normal. Sometimes I'll do a preemptive flush too, just to get anything.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: You dude, you're trying to climb up my pipes. Boom, flush back down, get out of here.
Speaker 1: That happened. I believe I might be incorrect, but I believe it was an episode of the X Files, and that traumatized me. And I've always thought about it and I don't want that entering my body or biting my butt. Also, Florida Freaktown, USA, those stories actually exist out of Florida.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My dad used to tell me all the time. He is like, you wait too long in there. There's a guy with the camera who's it makes this way up and takes a little photo.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, all right. So I've always since I've been three, I've been Yep, we're gonna come back with more normal. I hope you can text someone to five three nine two to one. Katie w B. What I'm gonna leave you with this one? Don't answer it. We're gonna debate it when we come back. My wife flosses with her hair, she plucks as needed. We're going to talk about that.
Speaker 2: We come back.
Speaker 1: Normal or nope on one Katie w B. All right, let's get back to it. Normal or nope. My wife flosses with her hair. She plucks as needed. Now I have a follow up text to that one, but first let's go over that. Is that normal or no? I'm actually impressed with how strong your wife's hair is, because if I tried to, like, if I tried to take my hair and floss between my teeth, the hair would just break. It wouldn't be strong enough to fit through my tight teeth crevices. I don't think your hair is out and about all day hitting god knows what. Yeah, I don't think that's a healthy alternative. I don't and I don't even think. Usually your dentist offers free flaws.
Speaker 2: Isn't yeah? Isn't it just flass or like a flaw stick or like a yeah?
Speaker 1: I feel like.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I want to be able to look at you. I would are you saying it's terms for divorce? If it was my wife, if she was doing.
Speaker 1: That, I would you do? You would say nothing?
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, I'd be like, hey, do you need a hand packing your things because.
Speaker 1: You're out? This same person texted a very confusing follow up. My wife's husband is quick to text in too normal or nope to quote unquote throw her under the bus. So help me break this down. My wife, my wife's husband. So is he talking about himself? Is he saying if is my wife's husband, my wife's husband is quick to text into normal and open throw her under the bus. That sounds like you're talking about you, right yeah, So he's like he he he, I threw my wife under the bus.
Speaker 2: And I'm sicked to do it. Not normal to talk about yourself that way. That's a big nope.
Speaker 1: The follow another follow up which is not from that person, but a totally different one. I have never said WTF so many times in my car until I heard this normal or nope segment. I said, I'm glad I can bring this chaos into your life. Okay, here we go, normal or nope. Using paper towels to like basically kind of put under your armpits for fear of sweating through a shirt absolutely normal. I have not only want to stop yourself right now. No, the shirt's way too loose, would just fall out, you see me drop in toilet paper or sorry, paper towels. So not only have I done that? Okay, let me I'm gonna give you a real insider's look into some gross things in my life. Number one, I've absolutely gone into a public restroom taken paper towels and soap and scrub my under arms because I felt like they weren't fresh.
Speaker 2: But dude wearing them as like a cushion.
Speaker 1: Or a pat or whatever funny you would mentioned pat. I've also in when I was in high school and I was going, you know, they're hormonal changes, and I was like, sweating more because it was a disgusting teenager still a disgusting adult. I want to be very clear. I would use panty liners on the armpits and my shirts to keep the sweat from showing. Thank you so much. That was the normal.
Speaker 2: The one, maybe the one and only thing that I liked about living in Texas was it's just so hot. Everybody's sweaty, so you just everybody accepts it. You just walk around with sweat stains all that.
Speaker 1: There are people who sweat, and there are people.
Speaker 2: Who sweat, even them though they were like, yeah, understandable, Why don't we normalize Yeah you sweat, that's not yeah, that's everybody normal or nope.
Speaker 1: I put many oreos in a cup with milk and I eat it like cereal.
Speaker 2: Yes, normal, done it.
Speaker 1: I haven't, but chol has actually taken full sized taking it.
Speaker 2: I've take in a mixing bowl with full sized cookies, put ten twelve of them things up in there, pour some I don't know, half galon of milk, and then you spoon it out with a little It was at.
Speaker 1: A low point, guys, it was so sad. Spoon it out. It's like it's cookie Chris, but life size. Here we go normal or nope. Me and my fiance are both in our early twenties and have various like established life. We own our own home together and have a kid of our own, and we honestly prefer to hang out with people ten years older than us. Is that normal that we really don't seem to click with people our age or is it kind of weird that we're hanging around thirty five year olds.
Speaker 2: Well, you're living a thirty five year old life, are so I think that's normal. And I had kids kind of, I guess probab when I was young as you. But I had my kid when I was like twenty five or something there, twenty four or something like that.
Speaker 1: If you're established in your career and you already have a kid and you're pretty responsible. If you hung out with people who are still going out to bars and stuff, you don't have anything to relate to the nam We like out with the elderly too. That's I'm about to cuss because you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Me out you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we like people who are a little bit older because yeah, it's just that's the life we live. We don't we're not going out. We're not talking a plot anyway.
Speaker 1: That's crazy because you don't like hanging out with me either. You've made that very clear. We're like fifties sixties. That's our's so you want to hang out with if you're sixty year old. Okay. If you ever have a normal or nope, you can text it into us five three nine two one Katie w B one. Here's another one, normal or no. My partner leaves his socks everywhere. That's from Tony. I wonder if that's about someone named Benjamin. I would argue that's normal because I do it, so I'm more like Benjamin. Sorry, Tony, when they go off my feet, it's free game. You don't know where it's going to land. Sorry, it's gonna throwback thro down, throwback throw down to.
Speaker 6: The old School on kt WB.
Speaker 1: Okay, this may be the most insane mashup that's ever happened. Ever, I think that Cult I actually both agree. We don't even care whose song wins because we both brought the heat so hard today. But you decide on the one we play whoever gets three votes first, we play the song Cult. What song did you pick today? No? Cult, we all know that would win everything. But also our boss Rich would appear like the genie and grant one wish of firing us, so it can't be Selene. Okay, here you go my legit song, Luda. Funny you went Luda, I went Juvenile?
Speaker 5: You like it.
Speaker 1: All right? You vote which one you can say foul in or Cult? You can say Luda or juvenile? Six, five, one, nine, eight nine, Katie w B. It's a throwback thro.
Speaker 8: Down, throwback throw down, take you back to the old school, kat w B.
Speaker 1: We each pick a throwback song. This is what Colt chose and this is what I chose. You decide on the one we play whoever gets three votes first, Well, that's the winner who you're voting for? Oh oh really, okay, all right, are hey call her big Daddy? Thanks, Big Daddy. Hi, Katie w B. Who are you voting for?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 5: Fallon?
Speaker 1: Okay? Are you sure?
Speaker 3: But what about.
Speaker 1: She's good?
Speaker 2: I love, but I have to go with Falla's fank you?
Speaker 1: All right? Hello, I'm gonna take that thro me. Hello, Katy W to B. What do you think?
Speaker 2: Who you're gonna vote for? That's another one for me. It's retired to to Hello Katie do W to B? Who would you like to vote for?
Speaker 1: All right, you got one vote? Congrats? Tie? Who you vote for?
Speaker 7: My vote is the cult?
Speaker 2: Tie?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, oh my gosh. Here we go. Hello, Katie w B. Who how's your vote? Thank you? Yes, thank you? Thank you? All right? That is the winning song. Okay, so that's very exciting. That is the throwback throwdown winner Cult. Would you like to introduce it? Yes?
Speaker 2: This is Ludicris roll okay, sorry, cash money.
Speaker 1: Reckless one on one point three Katie W B with Fallon and Colt. Time for the one K wordplay. You can call right now six five, one, nine, eight nine Katie w B for your chance to win one thousand pennies. Now you're coming straight off a real bad loss. Yesterday Cult matched zero words with his partner and that's how the game works. You have to match four words. And someone texted and they said, this game is dumb. Does anyone win number one?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: People have one. Actually, you're right, it's not that often. Fun fact, the money comes from my bank account.
Speaker 2: And also, don't hate us because you ain't us day. You know what I'm saying. Peanut butter are jealous.
Speaker 1: Oh he's been trying to find ou way. I worked that in every single day. I'm so happy you found it today. Thank you. But you do choose. You think to yourself would have a better chance matching words with Cult, and a lot of people do really well with Cult or you have a better chance with Fallon And that's the game.
Speaker 7: Hi.
Speaker 1: What is your name?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 1: My name is Nikki. All right, Nikki, the time has come for the one k wordplay. Are you planning to match words with me today? Or Cult.
Speaker 7: With you?
Speaker 2: Okay? All right, Falligator walking on out? What's your favorite color?
Speaker 1: Nikki?
Speaker 4: Pink?
Speaker 2: Oh, pink, that's falins too, Okay, Nikki. Your first word is peanut butter perfect, okay, next word pepperoni pizza biscuits.
Speaker 4: Gravy and then hot.
Speaker 9: Chocolate.
Speaker 1: All right, balad.
Speaker 2: Hello and the oxen free hours. She's in the building. Falpaccino naked did great and you need to just shoot from the hip.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna shoo from hip. I'm not even gonna think about it, all right.
Speaker 2: Peanut butter, pepperoni, pizza, biscuits, gravy, hot cold?
Speaker 1: You idiot? What why would you go pocket? Why would you the pocket cold? They're all food? Or you said cold? Oh cold? What was cold?
Speaker 2: Hot chocolate? It's all oh food and beverage? Peanut, butter, pepperoni, pizza, okay, hot cold?
Speaker 1: Okay? Can I be honest with you? Since I was gone so fast, I was not putting time in to correlate that they were all food. It did not, Oh my god, feel worse. He's called me an idiot.
Speaker 5: I feel.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 1: I never felt more alive until you just stop and called me an idiot? What are you an idiot? Sandwich? That's what's sorry? Shut up, cold, Nikki.
Speaker 2: I do apologize that I thought you were getting a thousand, one thousand pennies.
Speaker 1: Get calm down, pennies, Nikki, feel free to try again. I do feel like we are meant to match at some point.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 1: Okay, have a wonderful day, Nikki. I do apologize yet again. Cold Maybe you should check you manners. So thinking back, Oh, you're hearing today's trending with Felon and colt.
Speaker 9: On one on one.
Speaker 1: All right, if you are in school right now and you're about to graduate, First of all, congratulations, you did it. I'm proud of you. But they're saying it's tough out there to find a job if you have a college degree in computer science. And that's surprising because it's like one of the most popular college degrees. But they're saying it has the highest rate of unemployment. Keep that in mind, they say, the ones that actually have a great, thriving low unemployment rates nutrition sciences, construction services, and civil engineering. Okay, so I just want to throw that out there. Also, let's dive into some other things. Okay, have you ever wondered like what can I do to be less stressed out to unwind? Yeah, a lot, alcohol, walk, walk, singing, singing. One more reason to listen to Katie w B singing. It can reduce stress and it helps you unwind, whether you hum or sing your favorite song. You're activating your vague vagus nerve, which plays a big role in relaxation. Okay, it's one of the longest and most complex in the body. It's like a chill out daddy switch. So it helps slow your heart rate, lower your blood pressure, calm your breathing, improved digestion makes sense.
Speaker 2: So I usually get whenever I'm stressed, I hit myself with a little Do.
Speaker 1: You ever feel like a plastic bag floating through the wind wanting to start again? Do you ever feel already.
Speaker 2: Like a house of cards one blood from cad.
Speaker 1: Do you ever feel already very deep everything? There's a lot are you? And there's a lot cold.
Speaker 3: Night? And let.
Speaker 2: You know, the funny thing is I know rich our boss, so like, oh my no, it's punching air.
Speaker 1: Why don't I give them a show? Shut up, wrap it up. That's it all right, Thanks for trending. This is the fallon and cold