Speaker 1: Glue driven screens. It's a plot to drop the h Q, fighting the naziache the rulers that don't like you. Macrob has cropped the melancholi with the wood Wanza holly suggestions out of pickle rates and camel plats.
Speaker 2: Of folly, but tip the metal Dobbry execute us up. Only the Popa sees bakery.
Speaker 1: And black the tackle, grip the hands up to touch the acasia cause you know, deep down to something bigger. They get walded, sweet eternal balance. All that is good, true and beautiful friends, welcome extra rogue. Soul's say, we're talking about arson season. I'm sick of calling it wildfire season because it's almost always arson instead, and so let's call it what it is. It's arson season. It's not climate change. It's not because it's summer, just like the Palisades fire. It's arson. It's often also mismanagement. It's so many things that are not climate change and have nothing to do with it being summer. And so we'll get into all of those things to remind us. This is in part at least inspired by the fact that we are smothered in smoke here where I live. I'm just north of a giant fire that has broken out near Pueblo, Colorado, just north of there. So all the smoke's rolling in, it's triggering my autoimmune flare ups to begin, so I'm having to take exceptional care of myself. May have to run away in fact, and go places where there is no or at least much less smoke in order to take care of myself. So we'll see how this progresses and what I personally have to do. Hopefully you are not smothered wherever you're at, Hopefully your skies are clear and there's no smoke, and hopefully the arsonists aren't going to strike in your area. But let's get into it tonight. This has been one of the most frustrating shows to set up. This is often the case because I'm often talking about things that many forces in the world would rather know and talk about, and this is definitely one of them. So it's been a bit rough to just even set this show up, even though I've been following and reporting on the arson that has caused the vast majority, if not all, of the fires that we that have been notable in the past ten years, and so every time those happen, I'm sharing it on the show, and I could go back and try to find which episodes I mentioned which arsonists, and then try to piece it back together from there. But otherwise it is difficult to get this all together to present to people because is it because it's suppressed?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Is it also because as the AI is trying to convince me, I would be having to pull from you know, county and other police and sheriff's reports and documents.
Speaker 2: From arrest records, from court records, and.
Speaker 1: That's a lot less likely to show up in search results, harder to get your hands on. That's perhaps part of it too. If I was some sort of investigative journalist and I would paid for this work, i'd be happy to go digging in those ways.
Speaker 2: But I'm not, so I'm not gonna do that.
Speaker 1: So I'll do my best to pull together what is mentioned in local news reports and otherwise and what you can actually find given the potential suppression that is going on in search results.
Speaker 2: So we'll start here.
Speaker 1: Of course, I always like to invite you guys to my site, roguesol dot org. It's where you can find everything for me. Classes I teach one on one sessions healing and spiritual work that I do, the orgon that I create.
Speaker 2: All of this is here.
Speaker 1: It's also linking to all the different things I do, where the podcast can be listened to or the show can be watched, all.
Speaker 2: These sorts of things.
Speaker 1: My books are here, the fictional trilogy, the source channel messages, everything's here on the site. So if you're ever wondering of the million things that I do, it's all here in one hub roguesol dot org. You can also stay in touch, get updates, get also the articles I write, the different things I put together to share with people on my Substackaguay. Substack dot com is a good way to stay in touch. It's almost like being on an email list, except it is only sharing articles with you. I do also let people know when there's a blessing or some other group event coming up, and that's all here and the channel messages when they come through.
Speaker 2: I also share here on substack.
Speaker 1: So sign up for free roadways at substack dot com and then if you would like to become a paid supporter, it will get a little bit more access, especially to the archives and those channel messages.
Speaker 2: So that is also a great way to support me and what I do. Thank you all for who do that.
Speaker 1: That's all at roadways at substack dot com. So right now in Colorado, there's a ton of fires. Like I said, the Aspen Acres fire is the one that's really giving us some trouble. Here where I'm at, there's been smoke for a while, but it's been pretty light, so it hasn't bothered me too much.
Speaker 2: But again my auto means started flaring up. I was like, what did I do this time? I didn't eat anything, I.
Speaker 1: Get bit by anything or stung by anything, And you know what is I'm always trying to figure out what's setting it off this time?
Speaker 2: And then I started realizing it was a smoke.
Speaker 1: Smokes often its own irritant, but it often carries a lot of toxins as well. It's burning off who knows what kind of pesticides, pollutants, things that are being sprayed from the skies, all kinds of stuff is getting burned up too, So it's not just the smoke, it's also the toxins in the smoke. So I'm personally having that experience. But twenty six what are they saying fifty thousand acres? We have one hundred and twenty nine thousand acres burning in Colorado. All together, this Aspen Acres fire down near Pointeblo, Colorado is fifty sixty I think thousand acres now, so it's just growing unfortunately, you know. And again as usual, they're like lightning strikes started this. Well, they always guess that. That's always the guess. There is often lightning in most of these places where these fires start. There is a lot of electric you know, weirdness and stuff going on, as we've talked about. We saw that in Paris just a few days ago, in Belgium a few days ago, in the Netherlands few days ago. So lots of interesting lightning storms, and definitely Colorado's lightning heavy, often having that sort of thunderstorm lightning storms rolling through here. So it's not a crazy guess. But usually when these wildfires break out, they say, you know, potential lightning caused fire. Then they often find something else that actually started it. So you almost always hear this when a fire breaks out, and then if you keep paying attention and if news reports on it, you will almost always then find the arsenist or sometimes the accidental you know, arsenists is not quite arson if it's accidental, but the accidental starts to this fire by a human cause as well. So when people say it's climate change, it's pretty confusing. It's just become the mantra. It's just the default setting. Nobody's really even thinking about what they're saying. But in their mind, it is hotter and drier every year that it ever has been. And that's not the case, and we have evidence factually to support that. Again, you can look at the honest meteorologists and you can see them track over the hundreds of years of span that this is no hotter or drier than normal. In fact, we have some cooling that's indicated around the world, and so it's a very different from the narrative that's being pushed by the globalist communist you know, satanists, and so it's not actually hotter or drier.
Speaker 2: This is the same.
Speaker 1: I mean, technically, yes, it's a bit drier in Colorado than it has been some of the years I've been here. It's also not drier than all of the years that I've been here, so and we haven't had these fires those years. So it's not always just the hot dry it's often not the lightning. They guess at first, and so we find more as we go. But here's just a map, you know, so you can get a visual of some of the fires, at least in Colorado. Well, now it's gone for some reason, but it was right here. In fact, this whole article is called map where Colorado fire wildfires are burning. But now you're not actually allowed to see that apparently, so sorry about that.
Speaker 2: It was here.
Speaker 1: You can see right there map. But anyways, it's a lot. It looks like the whole state's on fire. It's not actually the case. And again, if you follow fires, if you follow these types of maps, you always have fires burned. There's always fires burning almost every season, almost all year long. There's always fires all around the country. They're just often pretty small and not of great consequence, and so we don't get a lot of attention on them.
Speaker 2: And that's just how it goes.
Speaker 1: So looking at a map like that isn't even very helpful sometimes either, because it is showing you every fire, but not all of them are that big of a deal. They're often contained, or you know, they're just things that happen. As far as nature's concerned. None of this matters at all. As far as nature is concerned. This is all fine. So it's another thing to bring this perspective to ourselves where nature is totally fine with fires. Fires in fact, are part of nature that occurs whether humans existed or not. Again, because of lightning strikes or other conditions, fires will break out. They'll burn vast territories. This is actually helpful in so many ways. It is really good for the soil. So especially because our soil has been just awful because of agricultural practices. Fires are one of the things that replenish the soil and so burning things downstairs of purpose, you know. So it's not fun for us. We don't like the smoke, right, We don't like the fear. We don't like living in this, you know, looks hellish sometimes with the smoke and the sunset. It's like really crazy looking. You know. We don't like it as people. But nature doesn't care at all. This is not even a blip on its radar. Right.
Speaker 2: So animals, yes, they don't like it either. A lot of animals die in wildfires.
Speaker 1: It's horribly sad, especially again when we it's arson as we're going to see here it often is. That's really sad to think about all the animals, all the people impacted by this. It's it's not fun, and it's also not a big deal. It's just not a big deal. It's actually good for the soil. It's actually good for the vironment. Plants love it.
Speaker 2: They eat this up. They love carbon monoxide dioxide whatever.
Speaker 1: They love what we call pollutants at what we call, you know, greenhouse effect causing that.
Speaker 2: They love it. Plants literally eat that. That's their food.
Speaker 1: So they're like, this is cool, I'm good right, nature is fine. We're the ones who have a problem with this. So Colorado other places have a lot of fire as well. In Colorado Springs, police just arrested today as of this recording, as of this live stream, a suspect accused of burning a car. This isn't It did not cause a major fire. We don't have the problem in Colorado Springs that the Palisades had of not taking care of any of our brush. So we're not as ridiculously just like waiting for fire to consume us as the Palisades were because of governmental failure.
Speaker 2: So that's going for us.
Speaker 1: But these are the types of things that could set off big fires like that, even in urban settings. If we had this mismanagement that we saw in California. Not only were there reservoirs empty and other horrible things that led to these fires being catastrophic, but also they did not take care of the brush. And you have to if you're gonna have people living there and you're gonna hope that fire doesn't consume everything, you've got to take care of it and manage the brush and keep it away from buildings and whatnot. So luckily hear this person who intentionally broke the window of a car and threw an accelerant and fire basically a firebomb into the vehicle to burn the car down and perhaps nearby buildings and other things. Luckily that was seen, caught, this person's arrested, didn't lead to a major fire. But this is the exact type of thing that often does and then goes under reported. Right, and then it's like, oh, it's fire season, well, or it's idiot season, it's arson season. Right, it's people who are intentionally starting fires. Sometimes in this case, it's like it's almost like random. It's like when you did you just keep this person You're just like burning their car down, right, It doesn't have anything to do with trying to start a larger fire, and sometimes it has to do is starting trying to start a larger fire so it can go all of these ways. Here's person, for in fact, was trying to start a larger fire. This is the Colorado Deputies and this is just yesterday arrested an arson suspect in Jefferson County brush fire Jefferson County in Colorado off of Highway seventy four. They found somebody who was intentionally starting a brush fire. Luckily this was seen by a law enforcement agent. A sheriff arrived and had a fire suppressant on them.
Speaker 2: They had this.
Speaker 1: Fire extinguisher and they were able to put the brush fire out. That's almost never the case you go around just starting random brush fires and random places, especially if they're rural or.
Speaker 2: Out of the way.
Speaker 1: It's just going to start a huge fire because because things are dry, because it is summer, as it is wild, we haven't managed all of the areas and so fires can burn. So this person is looking like that, that's the person who is starting this fire. That person's not well. I know you're in a little Judge, a book by.
Speaker 2: A cover man. If you can't tell when someone's unwell, God bless you me. Hopefully you get through life.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's okay absolutely to recognize warning signs. And this person's face is obviously absolutely one of narcissistic dominance and aggression. That person has that look on their face of like, yeah, I hope you eat it. This person hates you. This person hates you and everything and hopes that it all burns. That's why they're out there starting this fire. If you were to talk to them, what I would guess too, aside from the demons in their head that they've allowed in and are telling them what to do, I would guess that they might bring up, as so many arsenals do, as so many on well people do, who have this exact same look of unkempt hatred, animosity towards society, arrogance, self servingness, right, that they would say that this is to draw attention to climate change. They're so scared of climate change and of fires that they're going to go start a fire to get everyone concerned. It makes no sense, but it makes sense to absolutely deranged, lost, demonically possessed idiots like this one. So that's just one, that's just one person. There was another arsenist CAU recently. In these numerous wildfires. Bodycam footage shows people, well, this is the same one my bed. There's a different arsenist ca as well in Colorado. That's too just within the last week. Fires had been started prior to that. So you know, did they catch those? No, because we don't catch them all. If you have to guess, if you just have to catch these two arsenists in Colorado recently, how many more arsenists were there that got away?
Speaker 2: We don't have the law enforcement we used to.
Speaker 1: We don't necessarily have people out everywhere, like looking everywhere, always keep it on an eye. How many arsenists have started fires recently and not been caught? If two have been caught, right, So, really really sad to see this here in Colorado. But we saw the same in the Palisades.
Speaker 2: This again.
Speaker 1: Everybody was like, oh my god, it's winter, there's fires. Climate change must be really bad. Oh okay, Or you didn't vantage your brush for so long, you had no water in the taps there was, the reservoir was dry. There's a million things about this that are suspicious as all get out, and still people tried to pretend it.
Speaker 2: Was climate change, Like, this is how ridiculous.
Speaker 1: People are so blind to reality because they're so attached to their narrative. Okay, isn't it good news to you that this is actually all ate it and contrived and not a global catastrophe waiting to happen.
Speaker 2: Doesn't that make you feel better? Don't you want to know that? Instead they shut it all up. Well, there may have been.
Speaker 1: Some arsonists, but this fire was climate change anyway. I don't know how you get to that conclusion, but they do. So this this is also so bizarre because these people, there was more than one. There's just one that's been in trial so far for the Palisides fire, and this arsonist in trial.
Speaker 2: The jury is deadlocked.
Speaker 3: This person was on video starting fire, there's witnesses, and the jury is deadlocked. Is the jury so committed to the climate change narrative that they're like, oh, we shouldn't. Are they really pretending like this isn't enough evidence? It's crazy? This is Jonathan rinderconnect And I mean who technically yeah, sure, I guess this person could be innocent until proven guilty.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: We see this more and more injuries where people are willing to stick to their political or social ideology over guilt or innocence. And I wonder if that's happening here. The federal government is saying this is a mistrial, this jury's got something wrong with it. We're charging them on different charges at the federal level. I'm guessing that one's gonna stick. We'll see so much devastation caused in these Palisade fires, and still we can't even convict the arsenists. We know for sure we're involved again in the Palisades fire. There's more than one. Multiple different arsenists were caught on film confronted by people. Those are just the ones we caught. How many more got away? There is always someone getting away for someone who's caught. And it's hard to even find this video. If you go searching for a video of arsenists starting fire in Palisades twenty two, twenty five, nothing, nothing. You have to do an advanced search, or maybe if you're not me, it works for you.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I had to do an advanced search and have results.
Speaker 1: That were only available from January twenty twenty five to February twenty twenty five to get the footage of the people who started the fires.
Speaker 2: It exists. They just apparently don't want you to know.
Speaker 1: You can search for exactly that in quotation marks, use your bully in search term methods.
Speaker 2: Still won't give it to you.
Speaker 1: It'll tell you instead all about how this person isn't actually guilty and the jury is letting them off, and everything was fun crazy. It's crazy, and it's frustrating. It's one of the most frustrating, as I said, episodes I've ever put together. So the videos exist, you can technically find them. You have to be a fricking genius to do it. You can't just you can't just easily find out that arsonists start all these fires.
Speaker 2: You've got to really work for it.
Speaker 1: California fires blow trt torch wielding man tackled by neighbors a blow torch. So some of these people who were tackled by neighbors just had matches, you know.
Speaker 2: A little lighter or whatnot. This guy got a blow torch.
Speaker 1: Did you have unkempt wildfire type settings where they haven't managed this for decades. You've got a hot, dry moment, whether it's winter or not. You've got no water in the reservoirs, no water coming out of these fire hydrants and this guy's got a blow torch to your neighborhood. What do you think is gonna happen this guy? This guy gonna be held accountable? Apparently not. Well, we'll hope. So I think I think we should have a new rule. In addition to all pedophiles being killed immediately, all arsenis should also be killed immediately.
Speaker 2: That's my capital punishment for arsenists. That's my that's my hill. All die on.
Speaker 1: Here's another one that you have to dig real hard to find. If you can get searchers from a year ago, you will find nine suspects charged with arson in connected with LA fires. That's the Palisade fire. So that just quietly fell away. Nobody, nobody cares anymore. It's hard to even find it. No one believes you if you talk about it, and they weren't there for it, they didn't see it at the time.
Speaker 2: I covered it, as I said. But can you go back and find exactly which video I did? Probably not.
Speaker 1: It's so hard for me to even find a video I did month ago, let alone seven years ago, let alone a year and a half ago. It's crazy. I can't even find my own content. It's so suppressed, so I mean I can eventually I have it all on my hard drives and then the whole other story. So nine more right, here's another one. When I was up in Washington still before I left twenty eighteen or so, we had more wildfires burning all around us. Here's twenty nine wildfires started by arson over the four years prior to that. Nine different wildfires that again, all one hundred percent of them. When they started, they said, oh, natural causes are lightning, or you know, climate change in this and that, and then quietly on the sidelines they're like, oh, by the way, there was an arsonist. We won't tell you about that though, Or they don't go back to amend the story when it's first breaking. They just run with their narrative, and if they ever amend it, no one hears about it, because they do it in the like tiny print on the last page or like on this like quick like boo announcement at the end of the thing. You know, they don't they don't care if you know or not. Nobody's trying to give you this information. If you just accept the narrative as it's constructed for you, then you'll live in delusion for your entire life. But if you pay a little bit deeper attention, ask good questions, you might find out things like this. Twenty nine wildfires prior, some of them including the largest of them. Here's another one. The Olympic Peninsula was burning in twenty eighteen, and that was part of the smoke that was also coming in. So that Canadian wildfire was arson. This Olympic National Park fire was arson. This was the fire that like traumatized me because the sky was so dark with smoke all day every day, and there was no wind and there was no rain, and it was Washington State, and I was like, how is this happening in Washington State? Right? I was like, maybe this is the end, this is the climate change. And then it's all arson, all of it, this is this is Olympic Peninsula forest fire. Since only to twenty months in prison, only that this person started one of the biggest forest fires that was so devastating. Twenty months in prison.
Speaker 2: No, you should be killed.
Speaker 1: I know it's harsh. Maybe they shouldn't be killed. I just can't believe. I can't believe you can cause that much destruction. And we're just like, eh, is it like a year in prison.
Speaker 2: It's cool what this person started this fire?
Speaker 1: This time it wasn't apparently for drawing attention to climate change, which is most of the rest of them were, or just deeply mentally on while people who are possessed by demons. But this time it was just someone who was trying to cut down trees illegally and those trees had hornets nests on them, and so they tried to burn the hornet's nests off and that started a massive fire. Crazy stupid reason. So yeah, sometimes it is this is accidental, right, and then often it's intentional arson. And then almost never is it reported to you what the actual cause was unless you're, again, like I said, paying really close attention. So that was from the United States Attorney's Office. And here's an Eagle Creek fire as well. This one also was huge, was was awful, It was smoky, it was so destructive. And this was a fifteen year old Vancouver boy threw a smoke bomb into the brush and caused this wildfire. It's fifteen year old kids, It's hard, right.
Speaker 2: What was his motive? Was he just messing around with fireworks, didn't know better?
Speaker 1: Was he like you know, deeply disturbed and trying to cause these fires?
Speaker 2: Was he also of the climate change madness?
Speaker 1: God knows, people unfortunately raise their children into these cultist behaviors and political and social movements. And it's disgusting, you know, including veganism. By the way, it's so so such a crime against humanity to raise your child as a vegan or a vegetarian, Like, what is actually wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Sheer cult is disgusting.
Speaker 1: I don't care if you're a vegan vegetarian as an adult, by all means, do whatever you think is.
Speaker 2: Best for you. To do that to a child some wrong with you, some deeply wrong with you, so wrong, you know.
Speaker 1: But so is this kid ocultest of some kind raised in some way that it gives him this political ideology that says that he should burn things down to draw attention clids you. Maybe it is possible by fifteen to have that for but otherwise, you know, potentially an accident. Again, So, so many of these things have nothing to do with climate change, have everything to do with humans being absolutely awful, And that's just how it is. And one more thing that happens it is also not connected to climate change at all, is directed energy weapons. So I did a show on this, I don't know, a year or so ago. It looks like called directed energy weapons. If you're very lucky, you might be able to find it and watch it or listen to it on podcasts or wherever my videos are, And good luck to you in that case if you'd like to. But this was just an episode showing that, especially after I think the Maui fires and the Santa Rosa fires were similar, where it really definitely had evidence of something else happening. Wasn't just fires started by arsonist smoke bombs thrown into the brusher into a car, you know that happened to get out of hand, you know, climate change activists doing really stupid things. It had evidence of something much more nefarious going on. And so we also see this as a pattern over time. We're seemingly areas that are high value to somebody are cleared out using really aggressive fires that burn everything including metal and steel into rivers of molten metal, which normal fires do not do. And so we see seeming evidence of directed energy weapons. And so this was an episode where I just went through the evidence that directed energy weapons do in fact exist absolutely documentedly because that's the first thing.
Speaker 2: People say that, like, that's a conspiracy theory. No it's not.
Speaker 1: It's one hundred percent fact that we have directed energy weapons of all types that accomplish all sorts of things, and so this was just an episode to prove that that's true. But also then you can draw that into an understanding of what maybe occurred allegedly in places like Maui and Santa Rosa where there is evidence of something else was going on, not just a normal fire. So again you can see these sort of smart cities. Often they're clearing the way for these smart cities. Sometimes they're clearing the way for these high speed rail lines and things like that. It's much cheaper and easier to do it that way than otherwise. But sometimes, like in the Palisades, when maybe it wasn't directed energy weapons, but it does seem like that negligence led to this intentional burning down of the Palisades, despite not seeming to involve directed energy weapons. There was all of those things that led into this being such a catastrophe that were specific government failures, right the reservoir, all those things I mentioned before, And in that case, you wonder why why the Palisades.
Speaker 2: It is just it's high value property.
Speaker 1: Is that it?
Speaker 2: I just want it?
Speaker 1: Well, then you find out that who bought up and is buying up all of the areas in Palisades?
Speaker 2: Who is it?
Speaker 1: It's China. Oh, that's all about that. There's no coincidences there. China basically owns California in so many ways. And it's disgusting that we live in a country where we're supposedly sovereign, but we allow one of our states to be taken over and controlled by the Chinese Communist Party. So China is not just sending all their birth tourism here, not just creating all these American citizens who are actually Chinese, not just sneaking across the southern border in fatigues an army ready to fight for some reason. Not just having biolabs illegally in our country. Not just having illegal police agencies here in our country on our style. Not just controlling a bunch of our energy infrastructure and buying up our farmland. They're also potentially burning down your homes in order to buy them from you at much cheaper costs and hold their little base over there on the Pacific coast, or worse, so whatever you think of China, you maybe need another think about that.
Speaker 2: It's probably a lot worse than you think.
Speaker 1: And otherwise, just keep your eye out as these fires perhaps continue to grow in intensity or number, hopefully not God willing, keep your eye out on potential arsoness, potential other causes aside from the narrative which you are meant to believe, which is that climate change is ruining the planet. If climate change is occurring, climate shifts are occurring, They're occurring because of natural processes that occur cyclically in over thousands, tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of years, respectively, not because puny little tiny amount of humans farted and eight cows that farted and drove cars that do some things.
Speaker 2: Not even a chance.
Speaker 1: So I always rest assured much bigger things than you could ever accomplish or occurring and always will be.
Speaker 2: You understand it.
Speaker 1: In your place in the universe, travel well, came for balance, and always look inside first clue driven screens. It's a plot to drop the hike q fighting amos each other, all the rumors that don't like you. Maclob has cropped the melancholi with the Woodlanza Holly's adjustions out of pickle reds to camel claws of folly.
Speaker 2: That's at the mental.
Speaker 1: Dobb Rea and secure us up with the hypocrisy. This Backaye, and back the top with me. Put the hands up to touch the acasta cauts, you know, deep down to something bigger than your walled it