Speaker 1: It's nice Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: All right, as I promised, let me go to talent. Who's calling in from Dennis down in the Cape. Uh, talent, I don't want who waited any longer? This? I wish I could have got you in with Dave Paley logus. But you all you got is me at this point. Welcome, talent, How.
Speaker 3: Are you good?
Speaker 4: Evening?
Speaker 3: Hi? It's not it's not talent, it's actually Bob. I'm sorry it was a miscommunication yet.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, Bob, that's okay, bought from Dennis. Go right ahead.
Speaker 5: But questions.
Speaker 3: New Hampshire. The first question is I wish I would have you know, I like to talk to the polls for days. But does President Trump have a realistic chance of winning in New Hampshire? That would be my first question.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I can only tell you what I understand that he certainly should have a chance. But you have governors Sununu, who's very popular, who really was an anti Trumper, and he's now I don't know how strong or what is left of his political operation. You also have a Senate race up there with Kelly Ayott running against the former governor, the former mayor of Manchester for the governor of New Hampshire. She's a former US Senator. If she were to win, that would help Donald Trump up in New Hampshire, and maybe he might be able to help her. But it has become much more of a democratic state at this point. Both of its US senators in both of its two members of the House of Representatives are Democrats, and a lot of people from Massachusetts have moved up to New Hampshire, Bob, and they theoretically left Massachusetts because they did like the political atmospherics in part, and they have strengthened the Democratic Party in New Hampshire. So I think it's one of those states. I haven't looked at any really polling numbers, but you would think it would be a relative of a relatively a toss up because there actually is a Republican party that is functioning up there. The Republican Party in Massachusetts is not. And the thing that's interesting is that everybody says, well, you can run as a Republican and do well. John Deeton, the guy that's running against Elizabeth Warren. She is a very left wing, progressive Democrat, but she's doing well in the polls according to paleologus. We talked about that and Deeton is, you know, he's he is a kind of a Baker, sort of Republican. He doesn't have the time in state that Baker had, but he has some money and he's he's pro choice, and he has run some I thought pretty effective TV commercials if people were tied Elizabeth Warren, but I guess they're not. I don't know, We'll have to see. I think that race will be closer than maybe people realize, but it doesn't look like it'll be close enough for the Republicans to pick up a Senate seat in Massachusetts. There's probably no support from the National Republican Party coming in for John Deaton because you've got to get to a certain point where they think that you might be able to beat an incumbent senator. They're probably throwing a lot of support to Kelly at running for governor in New Hampshire.
Speaker 3: But just to move back to the presidential election, I mean, in my opinion, and I've seen like Christinoon Governor Chris Nuno, He's been all over Cable and my interpretation is that he is really not helping Donald Trump. He should be in between just aggressively campaigning with him. I still don't understand why there's no rallies in New Hampshire on the Republican Party on behind a Trump.
Speaker 4: The wayside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, the main attraction and a Trump rally is Donald Trump and the Trump campaign. I think Trump was in New Hampshire. I'm going to I might be wrong here, but I think he had some sort of an event in New Hampshire, maybe in May. But I think some polls coming out of New Hampshire over the summer showed that New Hampshire was not as close as maybe he hoped it was. He's campaigning where he wants the campaign, and the last twenty eight days here, he's going to be in North Carolina and Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Nevada, and Arizona. Those are the states that will decide the election. New Hampshire would be a great pickup because that is probably at this point considered a lean Democratic state. And maybe if all of a sudden you see Donald Trump make us stop by in New Hampshire. It's four electoral votes that could make a difference in a really close race.
Speaker 3: No, it absolutely absolutely can. And what's frustrating. Is that Governess Sanon who with all his talk and everything goes on cable and everything that you know him. He's a supporter of Trump, but when you look from a fire, I don't see him doing very much at all.
Speaker 6: It's just I don't know what.
Speaker 2: I don't know what. I don't know what his political organization is doing. In other words, and as as a governor who's leaving office, I mean he will be replaced in January. As governor. What happens is that sometimes your organization sort of slips away when when you are in the final months of your your term. So that could be a factor as well. We'll have to see. Maybe at some point I'll try to I will try to get kristinnu on and I'll try to ask him some of those questions as to what he's doing up there, and uh and has do you does he think Donald Trump is going to go back to New Hampshire at some point? I mean, obviously Donald Trump doesn't go back to New Hampshire. That's a pretty good sign that they take the States on winnable because at this point it is now getting down to a matter of days as opposed to months. There's only one month left, and the time and travel is going to be extremely tight, and they are going to be polling night after night after night and trying to you know, those are the seven states you'll find them campaigning in, in my in my opinion, if either of them end up in a different location, it might be for a fundraiser, but that would be about it. Bobby, I appreciate you taking the time to call nightside. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Ah you welcome, Thank you.
Speaker 2: And please call more often. Okay, thanks, will we'll take great night. I will try to get Chris Snunu four for you specifically. I promise six one, seven, two, four, ten thirty. If you want to keep talking a little politics, we haven't talked it for a while, that's great. I have another story that I'm prepared to open up. But you decide if politics is on the agenda, if you want to talk politics, if you want to tell me your think's gonna win again, four weeks from right now, from right now, we could know, well we might not know the but at this point the polls will have been closed everywhere except in Hawaii and Alaska. It's now eleven sixteen, four weeks from right now. Think about it. Twenty eight days from right now, all the polls in the lower forty eight states will be closed and votes will be being counted, so the election will be over. How long it takes to get a result will depend upon how close the race is. Okay, six one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty one number there, six one, seven, nine three one ten thirty one number there. Let's keep it rolling here on Night's Side. My name's Dan Ray. Come on back.
Speaker 1: Now, back to Dan Ray, the Window World, night Sight Studios. I'm going to be at them all news radio.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we'll talk some politics. Let's go to John and Maine. Hey, John, welcome on Nightside. How are you, sir?
Speaker 6: I'm good, Dan, Thank you very much. So Dan. Every day I take a poll as I drive from North Berwick to York, Maine.
Speaker 2: All right, that's good. Yeah, I know that's a that is a democratic part of the states, as you.
Speaker 6: Know it is. But I'll tell you the signs and that's my poll. It's not very scientific. No, it's fifty fifty. It's fifty to fifty. I count these signs every day. Yeah, I'm not surprised, I guess, but it's the other thought that I had.
Speaker 2: Well, let me just say this, Okay, it probably takes, in this day and age, Yeah, a little more courage for a Trump supporter to put a sign out on their lawn than it does a thought in my head wall sign on their lawn. Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 6: No, I do, and I agree, and I think there is something to that. But but it's really I just get a big kick out. I have about a twenty minute drive on Route ninety one, and I just in order to pass the time, let me ask.
Speaker 2: You, are you accounting the same signs every day or you see?
Speaker 6: I'm not one hundred percent sure, you know, I mean, you know, but it's pretty amazing. The only other anomaly in this I was listening to Paleogus the I think that the Harris support is weak. I just don't think it's the normal constituency Democrat constituencies, unions, black voters, Hispanic voters. I mean it's down, I mean it's you know, I'm not saying that Trump is going to get these votes. You know, He's not just to win the vote, but but I think the enthusiastic I think that Trump voters will vote. I think they're locked in, They're ready to go.
Speaker 2: I don't let me run this one. Let me run this one by you, Okay, my main political analysts here. A political analyst, I believe, I believe that the Trump the people who are going to vote for Donald Trump are anxious to vote for him. Many of them feel I do not believe. I don't agree with them, but they feel that the election was somehow stolen from them in twenty and so they are looking at this race as this is our ability to in effect win back the White House. And I suspect that many of the people who are voting for a vice president Harris are not necessarily thrilled with her because she didn't light it up when she ran as a candidate in twenty twenty. But they probably look at her and say, well, thank god Joe Biden's not in, because Joe Biden was maybe he was man he wasn't, but the thought was that he was not going to be able to withstand it. And they're voting for Harris in a large part because they're voting really against Trump.
Speaker 6: No, I think that's very true, but I still think the enthusion. Yes, I agree with you, Dan, but I don't think the enthusiasm is there. I mean every constituency I look at, which is normally one that would vote Democrat, they're they're voting in the less numbers, you know, whether it's unions or you know. I don't. I don't think black women are that thrilled with Harris. I'm not saying that thrilled with Trump. I have no dog at the hunted myself.
Speaker 2: Well, I also think that Harris has made some mistakes here that she has Well, she did the interview with CBS sixty Minutes the other night and Bill Winker dies my job.
Speaker 6: And challenge her thought and at.
Speaker 2: One point, at one point she said to him, well, the better question would be you really didn't say that to a sixty minute correspondent because I'm much smarter than you and you're not smart enough to ask me the right question. That was not a cool move in her part. And today what she was over the weekend there was some podcast she went on a young woman, No no, no. It was it was like not not like the Pedro Martinez, Who's your daddy? But it was it was like it was it was a small little podcast. And then she's on with Howard Stern and then she's on with Stephen Colbert, whose audience now is smaller than Fox at Night. I mean, Colbert and these guys are losing the Fox at Night. And you know, I don't know how many votes she picks up by doing Stephen Colbert. I don't get it. I don't I don't get Stephen Colbert. I think I don't think he's particularly funny nor talented to be honest with you.
Speaker 6: But right right, I know, Dan, you know one thing I wanted to say to you if I had you on the phone, thank you very much for your comge of the Steward healthcare situation with the hospitals. I listened to maybe two shows you had, you know, discussing the closing of the hospitals, and I'll tell you, Dan, I learned a lot from listening to you and your guests. I really did well.
Speaker 2: I appreciated. You know, we had a fellow John McDonough on one of the guests who had been a former state representative, and he really was an excellent guest. I know who you're talking about, and yeah, yeah, it's it's it's a case that is going to end up in courts. And there were a lot of people. And the other question that I would have is how did Massachusetts My concern is how did Massachusetts allow this guy Delatory to run these hospitals into the ground. I mean, talk about inadequate oversight by the state. This should be almost by the state. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Right, that's the bottom line, Dan, is just inadequate oversight. I mean, that's their job. That's why we have these agencies. We spend a lot of money on this.
Speaker 2: And it's like when when the fox gets When the fox gets in the henhouse, someone has to ask, you know, who who let the fox get in the henhouse. You can say, oh, the fox is a terrible, terrible animal because he's killing all the hens. No one's going to disagree with that, But who who left the gate open? Appreciate your call. Come more often, William. It was really nice call. I enjoyed talking with you.
Speaker 6: All right, you too, Dan, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Keep me posting calling on man because I want to know what's going to go. And may you know there's a there's you have two congressional districts up there only you and Nebraska spit your your congressional vote. So that's that's one to look at look After as well. Thanks John, have a great night. Okay, let me go next to Anthony in Belmont. Anthony, you were next on nightside.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, Anthony, Dan.
Speaker 7: How you doing i'd been doing? Uh unofficial, Paulie, I mean in person, Paulie, Sure, I mean for the for the past three or four left I've called them all, even the Red Wave. I said there will be no red wave.
Speaker 8: I called that one.
Speaker 7: I said, it's not going to happen. I think they're building up. I think they said it's gonna be a red wave, and then when they lost, they see the Republicans wouldn't do it. So I come across on average every month, hundreds and hundreds of people, strangers from all over the United States. I've missed forty five states. I've been to forty six states. In the past four years at criss crossing I Space, I've been in thirty one different states. The last place I was, I was in Pittsburgh. I even broke in to binding Secret Service detail and they gave me M and MS from Air Force one in matches. So when I said, get.
Speaker 2: To and from Air Force one are important souvenir. Yes, indeed, that's what they have on Air Force one.
Speaker 7: Listen, and I made them a secret service. The would deny, and I said, actually, you can't get those been on air plus one because I know someone in the press cool was on Air Force one all the time, and I deal with Air Force one. When they come to Boston. I served them, I served them food. I service them, so I know, okay, we don't get that swag on the plane, all right. So Number one, I talked to people. They want to know what Massachusetts is like. So we start talking. Who did I came in late? Who did they say that this favorite right now? Slightly? Did he say Harris?
Speaker 2: Well, no, no, no, he did just say slightly. He said that that he thinks that that, based upon his polling, that Harris in Massachusetts will finish somewhere in the sixties, sixty three, sixty four, and that Trump would maybe maybe get to thirty five. And that doesn't make one hundred. But there's four candidates on the ballot, who would between the two of the between the four of them, split up the other two votes, someone might get three quarters of a percentage. So he's saying, he's saying sixty three thirty five, right?
Speaker 7: Which is which is weaker than Biden had the biggest spread in max. All I do is study demographics. Biden had the biggest spread in Mattachusetts a victory, Trump got thirty three percent. I think the last time, if I'm not mistaken. But now I'm in two different worlds. I'm amongst wealthy, highly educated people in one world. The next world I'm with uneducated, high earning immigrants. In the other world, I'm with low earning educated immigrants and other people. Okay, at a job where I'm with the high earning, uneducated immigrants, not over ninety percent of them are all voting Trump. My wife is a school teacher in Boston. All her colleagues are all immigrants, Black, Spanish, Chinese. They're all voting Trump, which those people never voted Republican before, so I think it could be a little bit higher. The thing in Massachusetts is the college is the point of major registration drive, so that cancels on a lot of those votes that Trump would have won on it. He's never gonna win it, but I think he'll do better now. I've been in Pennsylvania again. I talked to immigrants, homeless people who can vote. I've been in Iowa, talked to a farmers people on the street. I said, do you vote? Yes, I vote, you're homeless, Yes, I do. Who you vote for? I'm voting for Trump, which I'm surprised because a lot of these people with traditionally Democratic voters, they're voting Trump.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 7: Do I think it's enough persuade the election?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 7: As for New Hampshire, my brother in law commit's voter fraud all the time. He hasn't lived in New Hampshire in thirty years, and he votes in New Hampshire because he's used as a family member's residency, because he knows his votes more important than his vote with Chu's not Hill. Okay, so my in laws won't let me register there because they're worrying me and my wife will vote the other way and it'll sway the election. This is a fact. The colleges are registering people in New Hampshire with a simple domicide of thing. They're going to cancel out all those votes. That's a fact, right. So I don't think Trump's gonna win New Hampshire. I'd be surprised if he did, but he has a chance to win in these other states. I was in Georgia. I'm in a pub. I'm in an African American pub. Women men, not all of them, but a lot of them were Trump. They're like Trump, Trump, Trump. They were surprised. You're from Massachusetts, you support Trump? I said, I like Trump.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 7: So there's an unknown majority that they're afraid to say something. Now where I work, my other job I did.
Speaker 2: By the way, let me just jump in here for a second. You're you're giving me a travelogue, which is very interesting, Anthony. But I want to tell you that that you were right. In the twenty twenty election, Joe Biden in the final election in Massachusetts, won sixty five point six percent of the vote. Right, Donald Trump had thirty two point one four percent of the vote, just about perfectly doubled. Biden had two point four rounding up two point four million votes. Trump was a little short of one point two million. So Trump did have a million votes. But in Massachusetts in the election, the turnout was seventy six percent. And so you were right. I mean, so you know, I mean, there's no way that, in my opinion, Donald Trump wins Massachusetts.
Speaker 7: No, No, it's impossible. But the fact that he got thirty something on the Biden.
Speaker 6: There was such.
Speaker 7: Animus against it was even surprising. But I'm telling you they want.
Speaker 2: I think there's more animus against him now because because of January sixth, Anthony.
Speaker 7: Well, so, so that's my opinion saying that. No, No, that's you saying this. January sixth. A lot of people do know, they knew the facts. Yes, it was a riot. I was in DC right after January sixth.
Speaker 8: Do you know what?
Speaker 7: Black Lives Matter wanted to reach the White House. I talked to the Secret Service. They were trying to breach the defense at the White I was in d C. I'm lucky I didn't get picked up because I was in I had nothing to do with it. All I went to do was go see seek sites and everything like that.
Speaker 4: I had nothing to do with it.
Speaker 7: But most of the people that I talked to and I it's all these states and I'm talking all demographics now the more highly.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you're essentially let me, you know, Anthony, let me get to the bottom line here, because I got the I'm gone past the eleven thirty news and you've been on with me very interesting seven minutes. So you are going to tell me that you think, based upon your travels, that Trump will win the election on November fifth.
Speaker 7: I'm not saying that. I think Kamala Harris is gonna sneak and put not cheat and do it. She's somehow gonna pull it out. But he's going to get support because there's unknown factors. That's hot to judge.
Speaker 2: But so all of all of the evidence that you presented to me that you were in you know, you know, you know, a black pub and all of this right was giving me information which would say, gee, maybe Trump will do better amongst this this group, but that group. So you still think that Harris will win the election. Okay, that's fine, no problem.
Speaker 7: It comes to like forty thousand votes in four states and whoever get.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I think we all, I think all of us recognize that there's no no doubt about that. Anthony. I hate to do this to you. Please continue to call, let me know about your travels, and we'll see if your prediction is correct. Feel free in election night four weeks from right now, call me back. Tell me remember my call, because I got a pretty good memory, Anthony. All right, bye, bye, Okay, one man's experience. I have one line at six one, seven, two, five, four to ten thirty. I have one well, it just failed. I have one line at six one, seven, nine, three thirty. It looks like we're going to talk politics for the rest of the night. I'm going to hold this other story for tomorrow night. It's a great story. I will hold it. I will explain it to you, and in the meantime, here comes the news at the bottom of the hour. I can't say it's eleven thirty because it's eleven thirty three. Back on night Side after this.
Speaker 1: You're on Night Side with Dan Ray on WBZ, Boston's news radio.
Speaker 9: A story out of the Boston Globe that I just saw reports that Ethel Kennedy, the widow of US Senator Robert F. Kennedy, stuff of a stroke in her sleep last Thursday and is being treated at a hospital her grandson, former Congressman Joseph P.
Speaker 2: Kennedy, the third set on Tuesday. According to Kennedy, he wrote tonight on Twitter shortly after seven, She's comfortable, she's getting the best care possible and it's surrounded by family. Ethel Kennedy is ninety six and, by the way, a lovely woman who we can all offer a prayer for tonight that she can recover. She's a if you knew Ethel Kennedy and I got a chance to know her just a little bit, just a lovely woman. I also have to say tonight we lost great baseball legend, Louis t Aunt. I have great memories of Louis. I'd see Louis for breakfast at a restaurant over in Milton called Newcomb's. He was always there with his beautiful wife and he would be he would pick up your tab, and he would fight you if you tried to pick up his tab. A total class act. One of the great great people in the sports world here in Boston, never lost touch with people, appreciated everything people did for him in Boston. And this is a guy who should be in the Hall of Fame. And just a little trivia on Louis Tiunt. He came up with the Cleveland Indians. His first win, I'm pretty sure it was against the New York Yankees in the Yankee Stadium. This would have been nineteen sixty two, if I'm not mistaken. And he was still pitching for the Indians on September sixteenth, nineteen sixty five, when he went up against the young Red Sox right hand named Dave Morehead, who was destined to throw a no hitter that day. Morehead only won probably twenty games in his career, not that I mean a lot of people never won one, including people like me, so you shouldn't say that, Dan, But Louis went on to win. I think it was two fifty nine if I haven't checked that number recently, but it's just an amazing number of lengthy career. Louis was the losing picture that afternoon. Moore had beat the Indians on September sixteenth, nineteen sixty five to nothing, and Louis was the losing picture that day. But again, just God bless you, Louis ta Aunt. You brought so much happiness to all of us here in Boston. Let's keep rolling here, and God bless Ethel Kennedy. Let's hope she can pull out of this. Joe and Abel, Joe, you're next one Nightsacer, right ahead. Joe.
Speaker 10: I'm a first time caller, so I'm kind of.
Speaker 2: Want of applause. Thank you very much, Joe. Appreciate your call, and appreciate you listening.
Speaker 10: I've been listening to you for a lot of years. But I'm kind of I'm not very well educated, but I do vote good for you voting for Trump, all right, because because I think he did get cheated.
Speaker 2: There are a lot of people who remained convinced of that, and I do think that that's a motivation for a lot of people.
Speaker 10: And one other thing I want to mention, if I have enough time.
Speaker 2: You bet you you take the time, Joe, Joe, first time call. You're doing great, Go ahead, all right?
Speaker 10: If I think Trump was in office, would you think Russia would have invaded Ukraine?
Speaker 2: Well, I think history proves you. I think history proves you correct on that because Russia did not invade Ukraine. They invaded Ukraine when when President Biden was in office in twenty fourteen after the Socio Olympics, and they did invade Ukraine for real in that well two februaryes ago, so you know, three February. Well it's yeah, that has been going on now for two and a half years, not one and a half years.
Speaker 10: Okay, yeah, what about what about Israel? We have an embassy in Israel, is Biden protecting sending troops there to protect the embassy in Israel.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. And I and I think that the IDF the Israeli forces. I mean, I think that there are other countries around the world we still have we have troops on the ground in the greens in the I think they call the green zone in Baghdad, which is a place that I think is probably more dangerous. I don't think that US troops are necessary at the embassy in Israel. I think that the Israeli forces are our alley. Right, Well, what.
Speaker 10: About what about Iran and Espialara and all those other bad people, well, bad countries that against Israel. Do you think for one minute if Trump was in office, they would have attacked I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Well, I think again, I think historically, I'm going to give you some points on the board here because I think that historically the Abraham Abraham Accords, which were really developed during Trump's time in office. Even friends of mine who are Democrats have to acknowledge that that Abraham Accords were something that were very very positive. And you know, there were a number of countries which had had gone ahead and and and you know established relations with Israel never before. So yeah, I am I don't know that that would have happened. I think that Hesbellah would have always been there, but I don't know that Hespala would have been as bold as they were a year ago yesterday. In my opinion, it's just it's just my opinion.
Speaker 10: I'll tell you something. I was going to call yesterday when you had that lawyer from Israel.
Speaker 1: I was going to call.
Speaker 2: But he's an American who was going back to Israel. He lost, he lost relatives I was.
Speaker 10: I had called in by I panic, and I shut the phone down. I should have stayed. I should have stayed in because I feel sorry. I have relatives who are Jewish and they've had they've lost families during the Second World War, and I feel very bad that that happened to Israel. The world should thank God that some of them are still alive.
Speaker 2: Well, let's hope. So I don't trust hamas.
Speaker 10: One other thing, I just want to mention before I should sign up. I'm getting nervous here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 10: I just hope that Webber gets in office it won't be a Third World War.
Speaker 2: That's something I would. I would hope, I would. I would agree with you, I would.
Speaker 10: Totally because if something like that happens. I'm sure we're going to get it. We got it. We got it through the through the Two Towers in New York and other other states must have had some problems too. The thing is, we can't go to a third World War.
Speaker 2: No, I think we're I think that I'm more concerned about a third World War being started by Iran than a third World War being started by Russia. May be a bad No.
Speaker 10: I don't think I'm I'm not thinking about Russia and talking probably talking about I Ran.
Speaker 2: But yeah, no, we're on this. I'm just saying to you, we're on the same page show, Joe. I'm up on my break. I gotta let you go right first call. I look forward to your second call.
Speaker 10: Well, anyways, then I do have some ideas that I want to talk about, but it'll.
Speaker 5: Be we can't have it.
Speaker 2: We'll have another call maybe sometime in the next week or so. Fair enough, you did a good job, but I got a break here for a commercial.
Speaker 10: That's right, Okay, all right, thank you, Joe.
Speaker 2: Keep calling. We're coming back on night Side. We got Terry, we got Dave and Matt. We're gonna get them all in. Maybe some room for you you know the numbers. Feel free to join us.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dan Ray Mine from the Window World, Nightside Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 2: Okay, we find ourselves in the final segment. Let's get everybody in quickly. Matt next on Nightside, Matt, how are you.
Speaker 8: Good?
Speaker 7: Dan?
Speaker 6: How you doing good?
Speaker 2: Matt? I owe you a phone call. It's been a busy few days here. I apologize. I'll get to tomorrow, I promise.
Speaker 4: Okay, take Guton.
Speaker 11: No worries absolutely, Tath of Kennedy. Yeah, absolutely, no worries absolutely. Ethel Kennedy. I didn't hear that news, but you know, God's blessings to her for a recovery. And with Louis Tian not only has everything great that you said to his son Daniel, great young man, great person, and he should be in the Hall of fame.
Speaker 4: Yes, yea, he should be in the.
Speaker 2: Louis belongs in the Hall of fame. He was a he was a clutch pitcher. He also you know, came back. I mean he had a couple of bad years, but he was able to reinvent himself and uh, just a wonderful human being to.
Speaker 11: Absolutely and let's not have to get how long it's to tonio'll be even to get in. So I feel with hope with the Bets committee.
Speaker 1: But nevertheless, on.
Speaker 11: Everything that's been said, the last caller, great, great, great, everything that he said the first time caller, I don't know if he was the last, but you know, Joe really really liked what he has to say, and I, you know, I agree on mainly all that. You know, I'm looking at some you know, statistical numbers, and the last time that a Republican, a Republican won without carrying Vermont was Donald Trump and George Buch George Bush. Those are the only two Republicans who have ever ever won without.
Speaker 2: Vermont used to be a Republican status Republican station.
Speaker 11: No, I mean the twenty nine election, and let's without County Maine, which is split.
Speaker 12: You know, it's three these.
Speaker 11: Twenty nine electoral votes. I think New Hampshire is more of a toss up than people are getting.
Speaker 10: Maybe so far.
Speaker 11: Credit to it too. I know Trump has put in the years, He has put a good mount and is deafinitely into Manchester for speeches. You know, you had a couple or one caller today. It was quite the interesting traveler and uh, yeah, any M and m's. I'm glad to take off here first one.
Speaker 2: Hey, Bet, I hate to do this year. I got three behind you. I want to try to get them all.
Speaker 11: No, no, no, no worries, no worries.
Speaker 2: Talk too soon, get it? Thanks? Good night. Let me go to Terry. Terry, your call late. You tend to call late, so I gotta crunch you on time here a little bit. What do you got to say tonight?
Speaker 13: My prayers to the Kennedys and Chance. I want to tell you I meant the one percent, the sixty four percent in Massachusetts. Tomorrow's my birthday, and I believe camera is going to win.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday to you, Terry.
Speaker 5: Happy is so much to end.
Speaker 2: Thank you, right, you got people all across the country tonight to realize Tomorrow's is Terry's birthday. That's that's very cool, very cool. All right, I got your prediction down as well. Thanks Terry, thanks so much, appreciate it. Look to see I hope to see you soon. Okay, thanks, good guys, all right, good night. Let me get Dave in Pennsylvania. Dave, Pennsylvania's an important state. Tell us what you think, Dave. I got room for you and also for Eric.
Speaker 12: Go ahead, Dave, all right, thanks for taking my call. Louisian and I always look forward to seeing him pitch with that quirkscrew delivery looking back at second base or you know, center field. He know was he was a good pitcher, definitely.
Speaker 2: He's a great picture. He's a big money pitcher. He was a guy he pitched always better in the big games. With this World Series in eighteen seventy five, if they had another Louis Tiant, they would have won that that series.
Speaker 6: But yeah, yeah, yeah, he was a cool guy.
Speaker 12: And don Trump, I you know, his credibility with the sixty minutes back and away from it doing that interview, is he is gonna lose.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, but you know that's time.
Speaker 2: Where about the Pennsylvania are you located.
Speaker 12: In northeastern in the Scranton Wilkesburre area.
Speaker 2: Okay, so how did he do there four years ago? And how did he do there eight years ago?
Speaker 12: He won you know the eight years or the you know when he won the election eight years ago in twenty sixteen he lost and four years.
Speaker 2: Ago, so he won that. So he so that would be a Bellweather area, is what you're telling me that that he won in twenty sixteen lost in twenty twenty, and you don't think he's going to carry it this time.
Speaker 12: No, And well, you know you always got Pennsylvania, you got Philly in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no. But the reason that's interesting is that I know how Philly and Pittsburgh are gonna go, and I know how most of the rest of the state's gonna go. But you want to find somewhere like where you are. And when you tell me that he won your area in twenty sixteen but lost it in twenty twenty, that's pretty strong evidence.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and he did. And the way he's doing things his person, you know, that braggadocious attitude.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no again, you know, I'm I'm more interested in your analysis. I'm you know, I mean, people love him or don't or dislike him intensely. I hate to use the word. Hey dad, I got to get one more in here before the break, before the show is over, Caul earlier, I want to hear more from you in in that scrintin Wilkespere part of this. Yeah, I appreciate it, Thank you much, appreciate it. Let me go to Eric. Eric you're gonna wrap us for the night. Eric in Attleborough, Hi, Eric, how.
Speaker 11: Are you.
Speaker 4: Hey again?
Speaker 6: Thank you for letting me get on.
Speaker 4: I just I just wanted to quickly and politely just offer a different point of view when you kind of glazed over and stated in twenty fourteen that Russia made an invasion into Ukraine, an incursion into Ukraine. I believe that what you're referring to is when Russia in a clandestine manner kind of So, yeah, that's what I said.
Speaker 2: Crime next, next, CRIMEA, which is a very critical portion of Ukraine.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 8: Now, but there's something that you've glazed over, which is which is important, which is that the euro made in revolution color Revolution, which it's on.
Speaker 4: It's it's not an it's not any type of uh secret, it's it's it's open knowledge. Victorian Newland, our State Department and other uh you know, destabilization clandestine forces like created the euro.
Speaker 2: Look, here's the thing, Eric, I've got. I had thirty seconds to wrap the show. I understand the point you're making.
Speaker 5: Okay, Uh, but but AATs like infuse the destabilization element which required Russia to procure from me because.
Speaker 2: CRIMEA, Eric I'm flat out of time. Please call early and I'll give you much more time. Thank you very much for calling. Please call earlier, elend tonight. Dan, good job, Rob, good job, Maria, good job. All dogs, all cats, all pets go to heaven. That's where my pal Charlie Rays would passed fourteen years ago in February. That's where all your pets are who passed. They loved you when you love them, I do believe you'll see them again. Hopes again tomorrow night on Nightside. Have a great Wednesday everyone. I'll be on Facebook Night Side with Dan Ray in just a couple of minutes if you'd like to say hello,