Speaker 1: Welcome to six year agenda. I'm Andrew here, give it my man justin Yop and we talked about what they want. Hopefully you guys are just visiting us from our last episode and enjoyed it. It was, you know, one of those you kind of needed the video on. It was definitely just a goof off kind of episode. Hopefully people that were watching on YouTube seemed to enjoy. We had a lot of comments on there, shout out to We had a new guy, a new listener, pull up king what was that here? Pull it up the YouTube? I forgot his name. Yea. He came over from I believe Nephelin Dead Squad. Welcome. He gave us a good tip on was just spawning artist?
Speaker 2: Like was it on the last episode?
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, Kingsway? Yeah, I knew was kings Kingsway. Yeah. He gave us a good little artist to look up. I looked it up. It was pretty pretty enlightening. You're right that guy knew some stuff. Sarah Boston is always hello. Thank you lots of good feedback. I agree with a lot, but I think I even answered you on a few, So thank you for that. And yeah, like I said, welcome to some new listeners. Our last episode. We did pretty well on that one. People seem to have came through I think because you know the name Mounds and then we kind of shoot on the idea of like a lot of things. So they were probably hoping for some fantastical sensationalism that sir here.
Speaker 3: You know, maybe they were coming in think we were gonna be talking about the candy. Oh yeah, like, oh mounds, I fucking love those things.
Speaker 1: I'm enjoys, baby, you a mound or I'm enjoyed guy.
Speaker 3: Neither they're both ass Yeah, yeah, you're.
Speaker 1: Not a huge fan. Whatever, Well, we are gonna get into a series right now. Hopefully you guys are excited to hear. We're gonna get into a lot of mk ultra stuff. If you know anything about it, then you know that it encompasses a whole lot of shit. And right now, what kind of prompted this was, Well, we'll get into it. But the Montreal experiment, there's a court case going on right now and his victims of a CIA linked brainwashing experiment and they are suing. Most of them are the children of the victims, but it looks like some people are gonna be getting their beak sweat, get some money back, which they very well deserve because, as we'll get into, eventually, they had some crazy, messed up shit happened to them. The reason why the CIA linked Montreal experiment even happened was because a lot of the unethical, uh illegal things they were doing here in the CIA. They were like, we got to move this out of this.
Speaker 2: Yea, what if we go to those guys up north and.
Speaker 1: They're like, I hear those dudes in Canada, get down. So they brought him up to the Allen Memorial Hospital I believe it's called and and Man. They had handed him over to Ewen Cameron, and we'll get deep into everything he did. You know, electrical shock, all the crazy ship. I mean, there was people that couldn't remember the whole life. There's people that were made into vegetables. So yeah, a lot of crazy shit with that. But we're gonna lead our way into it because I think that this is not one of those topics you just skim across. So this led me into a deep dive. I hope you guys don't mind we came a little late. I hope you had a little happy, little holiday, I was taking that time to do some extra research for this series. So starting off, I think we'll kind of lay some context for the history and the start of m k Ultra, get into the projects, Montreal experiment, et cetera, and then we'll get into the theories of modern day shit like Manchurian candidates, maybe the Minneapolis shooter, chemical mind control, yeah, and et cetera. Theories like that. It's gonna be fun. But I don't think we just skip right into, you know, the shit going on now without laying the context now, because I mean the telepathy tapes, dude, we got to get into that as well. So it's gonna be a good time, multiple episode series. Let's get into it. So to start off in World War Two, we've kind of talked about this before whenever we went over the Voice to Skull episode. Remember you know Hitler and Hitler mainly they were doing a lot of experiments on people, very similar to MK ultra style experiments. And during the Nuremberg trials. The reason why I bring it up there was the international law kind of made where you had to give consent or get consent from the patient and they have to kind of know what's being done to them? You know, all that shit, right, And so obviously, in the Montreal experiment, for instance, the reason why they're assuming is because none of them knew. They didn't even know that they had been experimented on till about twenty years later when they started figuring it out from other people.
Speaker 3: And you know, isn't that fucking wild, dude, You get experimented on so hard you don't even know you got experimented on.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: He put them into electrical induced comas for weeks. Yeah, a lot of these people lost the ability to like like hold their bowels and their bladder. They just got inconsonance. And yeah, I mean he looked at that as like, Okay, we're at the third stage a deep patterning.
Speaker 2: Now He's like good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that's good, Like, okay, you just hit that point, then we're good. We're almost there.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 2: What a fucker, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll get into that, dude. But it's crazy. I mean I've been yeah, I've been getting my mind blown reading about that.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, after World War two nineteen forty seven, you get all these fun organizations start, you know, the un all that fun shit, and there's a lot of compartmentalization going on within these organizations like the CIA which gets started after that, as well as the Massade, and we all know our theory on those organizations, so you have I believe in nineteen fifty MK Ultra officially starts. It's called Project Bluebird, and we could pull up the document for Bluebird, but I do want to say that two years later there's something called the Robertson Panel which came out, and the Robertson Panel is UFO kind of nineteen forty seven. You've got to remember Roswell happened right after World War Two, and then they had something called the Robertson Panel come out, which I believe is linked to Mkultra, which is why we're bringing it up. And what it was was where they pretty much said that UFOs were not a direct threat, but the public belief in UFOs was and they recommended a debunking campaign using media, science, educators, and entertainment excuse me to discourage public interest in UFOs. So you see where I'm getting with that. There's a little crossover I believe in the propaganda and the mind control because one of the main scientists that was involved with M k Altra said that the target of this brain warfare is the minds of men, both on a collective and individual basis, aim to condition the mind to react to impulses that are given to them from outside, you know, impulses that are sent in. And what it does is it gets rid of your free will and rationality. This is the goal of mk Ultra. So with that in mind, and thinking about the fact that the Robertson panel came out in nineteen fifty three, and I believe that the disclosure campaign right now is the opposite of what the Robertson panel was, which is it's good make them all believe in it, because then we can use it for our advantage for this new age kind of system we're creating. Right it's genius, So we'll gain it because if you think about it, all the UFO shit is like they hypnotize people in the in the you know, the fifth kind, and then they see stuff in their dreams. As we gain into the mk Ultra studies, you'll see it's the exact same thing. So I think it's one hundred percent just MK Ultra. The UFO.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd believe it. I believe it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So in essence, it wasn't about finding the truth, but controlling belief systems to prevent panic and keep radar and air defense resources from being tied up with UFO reports. So mk Ultra, which launched the same year nineteen fifty three, technically nineteen fifty nineteen fifty one, it was, you know, established on paper, but I believe that they actually convened a lot of their experiments and everything around nineteen fifty three, which is just about the same time, and it was the CIA's flagship program on my control, behavior modification, and chemical or psychological manipulation. The experiments ranged from LSD dosing to hypnosis, electroshock and sensory deprivation and trauma based conditioning, and like, I just want to sit on that for a minute. Their experiments range from LSD Yeah, right, ayahuasca, everybody's got to do, you know, psychedelics. It's like a big thing in our culture, hypnosis. I mean, dude, there's videos on YouTube you could go look at where there's like a spiral, like black and white fucking spiral. You just go stare at it, and shit, it's like people are used to just doing it for fun, right, just the idea of it, right, electro shock that's different, but one could theorize that the heavy metals. In US, we have electro like electro therapy that is more advanced. It's not shocking us, but it's doing other things to us, you know, because I think that the electroshock therapy, as we'll talk about, was proven that it didn't do anything. But just like torture that kind that's all you're doing.
Speaker 2: It does nothing but cause long term damage.
Speaker 1: Right, But I think the theory behind electro something is still legit, right, so we got to kind of look at that a little objectively. If you choose to uh century deprivation, like the Century deprivation tank, I don't know, that's a weird one because like that gets pushed really heavy by.
Speaker 3: The same lot of these shirts get pushed like so not necessarily the LSD much anymore, but still you meet people that are like the trip but the ayahuasca shit's pushed and the definitely the fucking uh sensory deprivation shit.
Speaker 2: They all push that like crazy.
Speaker 1: And again the same guy, not the pointing fingers, but I think we all know, you know, he pushes all that pretty heavy, and he has all the people on. He has every person on that's like a part of these companies that are like tech companies that are taking over the world. I mean, he's super connected to these people. Bro. It's almost it's sad.
Speaker 3: I don't know he's the guy, but it's it's it's hard to believe that like he he couldn't be compromised, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know they believe that, yeah, exactly, and they believe that they're making the world a better place, you.
Speaker 2: Know or whatever.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, yeah, the common thread studying how to alter perception and behavior, and I would also insert creating a literal altar in somebody by separating or disassociating a person. But initially this all started because of the Korea, the Korea War, the paranoia of psychological warfare because of the they were doing crazy shit over there due they were brainwashing people. That's where the term came from. Was like China and Korea do they were over there brainwashing people, and so we got real worried because we didn't do any psychological warfare here in America, so we started only doing that. It feels like it's like, dude, I think we've taken it to the next level.
Speaker 3: That was one of those things where they saw China doing it and they're like, OK, we can do that.
Speaker 2: Better check the shit out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they wanted to stay ahead due they did not want them to exploit mass psychology on Americans, which I don't think it worked. I think if anything, somehow they're doing it to us too. I don't know. Yeah, you know it always ends up that way too. We'll kind of get into that later where it's like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they didn't want China deploying mass manipulation on our people, right, right, But yeah, they're.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, we're gonna do that ourselves. Fuck you guys, right, you don't get to do that to us.
Speaker 1: You don't call my wife a bitch. I called my wife, Yeah, you know what I mean, like that kind of shit. It's like, you know, you fucking hate your brother or whatever, but somebody else says something to him, and now all of a sudden, your fight. That's fighting words for you. That's hilarious. Yeah, So where was that? Yeah, information control versus perception control was a pretty heavy part of the MK Ultra and obviously the Robertson panel. Again, we're talking about that as well, and how to control the mass belief in UFOs, And together they mapped out a two tiered strategy, I mean, along with the other This was not just a too faceted thing. I just think this was one of the aspects population level narrative management and individual level behavioral engineering. But essentially the panel explicitly recommended using mass media, movies and cultural outlets. War of the World's You had that radio remember the radio broadcast that was like after World the Worlds came out in New Jersey, they had a radio broadcast and it was a mysterious Do you know about this?
Speaker 2: I don't think so, dude.
Speaker 1: You should look up World the World's Radio broadcast. It has something to do War of Is it? War of the War? Yeah? War of the World's Radio broadcast. It's a yeah. So in nineteen thirty eight Halloween radio adaptation the in she wells Wait a minute, a real news report of a Martian invasion causing panic in some communities. The dramatization used simulated news bulletins and sound to create a realistic portrayal. So essentially they played a huge prank on people over the radiot. Yes, now I understand it. Predates the Robertson panel, but it seems like they started off, let's scare the shit out of these people, and then they're like, wait a minute, this is a bad idea. People are getting a little too crazy. Public panic. Yeah. While not everyone at panic, some listeners believe the country was under a deadly Martian attack, flooding emergency services and causing chaos in various communities.
Speaker 3: Imagine being like a nine to one one operator during that time being like, fuck, there's another fucking Martian call again, or not here?
Speaker 2: Trust me.
Speaker 1: I think that this was an experiment, Ran. I think this was an experiment ran to see how some people reacted versus others. And whenever you look into the MK Ultra Montreal experiment, they wanted to get rid of undesirable people. Essentially, that was the thing. And the people they looked at is undesirable or people that looked at the world and as if the world was messed up, or people that were schizophrenic paranoid, and they so one could say, maybe they were trying to see, you know, what kind of people freak out and what kind of people don't. And I believe that the people that freak out more often than not. Are the people that actually tend to think for themselves, flawed as they may be, you know, I think that that's a big part of it, you know. Yeah, So I just wanted to throw that out there because I was like, that seems like a weird thing for sure, And yeah, I mean we all do.
Speaker 2: It's just some more than others, right. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The debunking of UFOs through the Robertson panel recommendations could itself have serviced as a psychological operation, much like mk ultric experiments, keeping the public focused on ridicule instead of inquiry. It works from both angles, like I said, like now they've flipped it around, and you know there's an asteroid that's a mother ship, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's got a McDonald's on there too. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, the Robertson panel, I just want to lay a little bit of a background with that. I'm pretty sure we got through the energy, Okay, Yeah, should we get into Yeah, all right, let's get into it from denial to narrative control, because I did have that on here. I don't want to forget to go over it. So, like I said, I think it works in both ways. And the fear that the UFO belief would overwhelm radar defense is what kind of initiated allegedly in triggered this Robertson panel. But now the public has grown desensitized movies sci Fi and prior League softened the idea of UFOs. Instead of ridicule, the state can now use strategic ambiguity and they acknowledge an unidentified phenomenon but never resolve or prove it, like they never actually come out with a smoking gun. This increases the control. Confusion is a tool, and that's what I've been getting at. A population stuck in are they real or not is easier to steer than one with a full final answer and firm belief. And that, my friend, is something they do with a lot of things. So that's why I was like, man, that is uh, you can't pass that up, dude, because I think that, yeah, it's just all about like confusing realities that you can then get your reality steered into the direction right that your controller wants. Mp ultras show the confusion dissonance and fractured reality frames can make individuals more suggestible. That's confusion dissonance and fractured reality frames. I mean, that's a lot of shit right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much. That's like the world at the moment.
Speaker 1: And the conspiracy movement especially. Yeah, I was definitely kind of like one of those I wouldn't say like believe everything, but definitely didn't believe anything I read pretty much. And it got to the point where I was like, well, it's got to be I started believing crazier shit. So I'm all right, well, there's always like some truth, you know what I mean. So you've got to bring yourself home because I do think everybody has that through their conspiracy journey, where they're like kind of believing everything or believing nothing to the point where you got to find like some logic and balance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm trying to, like I try to find a happy medium because there's a ton of shit that I see, but granted it's mainly on like acts, and I'll look at it out like that's so fucking fake. I don't buy that for a fucking minute. But then there's also some stuff where it's like, uh, yeah, okay, I believe that I believe that every second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm glad that that you know that you weren't like already like deep in your conspiracy ways you know that way, or at least like you know, you had your general but like, yeah, because some people do. They believe in the UFO movement like it's a religion. Yeah, man, it's next level, dude. You never know, I could have turned out a flat earther. Yeah, no, shit, well there's a lot of those out there, you know. I even thought that, you know, because of all the lying that NASA has done. I was like, dude, that's the thing. That's the part where it's like, well, look at all of the lying that they've done. So it's got to be what the Bible said, the Firmament, that's got to be like that's the only people that told the truth or something, you know what I mean. Yeah, it's like no, I don't think that either, But now it is curious. I'm sure our listeners are probably thinking this. Werder von Braun did have that exact Bible verse on his tombstone. Yeah, I believe it was Psalms nine or something, but either way, it was under the Firmament that's where it was mentioned. And so that's kind of odd people bring that up, and I don't know how to explain. That's what used to make me believe in it too, where I was like, fuck, that's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is you know, semi related, but you know that motherfucker mister Peace.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: He was just on some live stream or whatever, I guess, and he, uh, someone asked him if he'd ever been to Antarctica and like when passed the ice wall or seen past the ice wall, and he said yeah, and they're like, oh, what did you see? What'd you like, you know, what was back there? And he was like, I can't say on camera.
Speaker 2: He was like you fuck her, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's when guys like that, na dude, when guys like that start doing that, that's how you know there's a syop, dude, because there's a lot of people who have done great work to show. Who funds that guy? Yeah, And it's like Kai, it's like that Kai dude, the guy who had like, you know.
Speaker 2: To do the streams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kai, Yeah, funded by the same company you know, and they broke it down. But whatever. At the end of the day, dude, this guy, like you know, he's like, it builds all these followers and then he's like, I'll take the neuralink from elon. Come on, bro, Like you know what I mean, and he's got a clear Yeah, it's clear what's going on there, But hacked. I digress, I digress. Yeah, in the digital age, suppression is a lot harder, so civilian satellites, whistleblowers and leaks. I mean, total denial is not sustainable. And we know that our government is developing a lot of these crafts through their breakaway civilization and their parallel fucking development of technology.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't even call it parallel. I would call it excelled parallel. You know, it's way up there.
Speaker 3: Or yeah, like like twenty years from now, they're gonna come up with some come out with some crazy ass like starship, but it's gonna have been built like yesterday, right.
Speaker 1: For real, dude, it's been around for fifty years. Oh it's brand new.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look at this shit we've never used. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So the establishment moves to own the narrative, which we see a lot of, and that's what the alternative media is for by leading disclosure and they become the gatekeepers of mystery. So people like Stephen Greer, you know, who are saying that you know, you can go meditate in the desert with me and contact in the desert. Look up contact in the desert so we can give a breakdown of what that is, because this is the type of shit on this fucking dude. He's yeah, dude, he's got he's got alleged missod ties Israel ties for sure, contact in the desert. See if you can look that up. So we cant because it'll give a little overview of that. It's literally a thing he does every year, where you contact in the desert. Yeah, okay, let's check this out because this is crazy shit. This is what I'm talking about with the U because we'll get deeper into why I believe this, but I want to lay some creep some context here. So think about the CIA documents that show this astral projection. Remember that one, the one that was like all about astral projection and leaving your body. That's I believe a psyop that comes from this MK ultra to gets you to disassociate. And the UFO movement is real, major, big in that. And as we believed, you know, these aren't aliens that were contacted. These might be other things and you're opening your your soul up to something else.
Speaker 2: Oh it makes me feel uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Who is that captain Captain Ron Jeniks. That's hilarious. All right, dude, So wait a minute, let's see if we could get a little breakdown on what this is together we will all compare. No, it's in a rare and wonderful way. I mean, how often do you get to Okay, wait a minute, what is this?
Speaker 2: This is Contact in the Desert Event Horizon now.
Speaker 3: America America's largest UFO and Unexplained Phenomena convention.
Speaker 1: It's a convention of UFO Unexplained Phenomena. What they're supposed to do I thought is that they go sit and they try to connect with these entities by meditating. And he even has an app by the way that you could do that. You could do it through the app with binaural beads and all types of shit. The one point that is there's a there's a clear parallel here with MK Ultra and UFO.
Speaker 2: It's like conversations and ship. Dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we pulled up a we pulled up an interview article. I was hoping it would just give like a quick breakdown like what it is, but they do it every year. Uh yeah, forget it whatever. Uh yeah, So pretty much this guy's a big disinformation and you know we can get free energy. We you know, we need to. You know, these ets are here to save us. That kind of shit, that's what he believes. Yeah, have you ever seen Stephen Greer? Have you ever watched any of his stuff?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Oh really, okay, I mean yeah, he's been around for thirty years. This guy's been around a long time. He was a doctor in the er allegedly, but that was a very short amount of time, and then he dipped.
Speaker 2: I think I have seen this in uf Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean he said he was briefing the president, but all he did was like wrote a letter to the White House. He's like, I was briefing the president. Yea, that's like if I like, yeah, that's like if I like said something to mister Trump right now, is like, I just briefed the president on what's going on. Yeah, you know, it's like the equivalent. I mean, I'm sure he did a little bit more than that. But come on, so smoking mirrors, maybe it's aliens, maybe it's not. Let's move on. Uh So we'll kind of get more into after we go over the MK ultra shit, more into the UFO side of this. But I just want to lay some background with Robertson report, being that it was during the same year that they launched this and MK ultra. So getting into Bluebird and Artichoke, which is the first project code names that they had for MK ultra. Which one should we start with bluebird? All right? So bluebird there is a So they submitted approval in nineteen fifty eight Pril fifth in this document for Authorization and Allocation of funds for Project Bluebird. Could you sue men just a little bit in view of YEP. In view of the extreme sensitivity of this project and its covert nature, it is deemed advisable to submit this project directly to you rather than through the channel of project's review committee. So they skipped over the project's review committee, went straight to one person. They said, knowledge that this project should be restricted to the absolute minimum number of people persons. This project is now extremely important because of the expressions of interest in this type of program developed in various areas of the agency aka interrogation mind control. It is most important that these varied interests be brought into a single project where appropriate controls can be exercised. This will avoid compromise of our techniques and interest in this field. It is requested that this project be approved and authorization granted for the necessary funds to set forth in the attack. Okay, so let's go down a little bit because they kind of get it, I don't remember, Yeah, yeah, okay. The purpose of this project is to provide for the immediate establishment of interrogation teams for the operational support of the CSO and OPC activities, essentially the military. The teams will utilize the polygraph, drugs and hypnotism to attain the greatest results in inigation techniques. It is important that this project be established inasmuch as a considerable public and government interests has recently developed in the use of hypnotism for the interrogation and for the personality control purposes. Personality control purposes. That's important because they're mostly just talking about interrogation, which I believe is to get the funds allocated. But this is still a slight whitewashing of what they intended to do if you ask me, because what they asked for was all kinds of crazy shit. But this interest stems from the recent spy trials in Hungary and other satellite countries within a number of areas of CIA, there has developed considerable interest in the field of hypnotism, and one of the basic purposes of this program is to bring all such interests within the purview and control of a single project. So essentially they're just saying, like, look, we can't tell anybody when need have one project and its highly specialized and untrained personnel should not attempt to apply the techniques of hypnotism under any circumstances. So this is highly trained, highly compartmentalized. Only a few people were involved. So when people are like, oh, how do you get away with like not talking about this, Well it's the CIA and the only only a few people in the CIA knew about it, you know what I mean. So this is as compartmentalized as it gets. So they used a psychiatrist, which is why we kind of talk about psychiatry being sus and a polygraph hypnotist and a technician.
Speaker 2: This is crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's nuts. So I want to see I don't want to read. Obviously we're not gonna read the whole thing. Let's go to So that just lays down Okay, here we go operational Control Security team. So this just lays down what they want we can go over to uh the other one document.
Speaker 2: Okay, all training of team personnel and polygraph drugs, interrogation, and hypnotism will be conducted by I INSS uh.
Speaker 1: Huh, which I believe was I don't know what that was, ironss. This is like wild shit. Yeah, there's the money they got. Sixty five thousand dollars. Initially was how much they got, which we're talking nineteen forty money or whatever. Yeah, nineteen fifty money here we got, yeah, sixty five thousand. Yeah, So let's go over to Bluebird or Artichoke rather artichoke is what it changed over to. And this was in nineteen seventies, so all there was an inquiry made about this project, right in all the documents, most of them in nineteen seventy five, nineteen seventy six. All the documents got like thrown out right and there was only a few there to go over. And the ones that were there are the ones we know about that we've even talked about on the show, and they're fucked up. So who knows what they got rid of, you know what I'm saying. So this gets it's deep, and I'm sure they compartmentalized again in nineteen seventies. So this was done under the Rockefeller.
Speaker 2: Was it the Rockefeller.
Speaker 1: Investigations and conducting an overall review of the agency's records, controls schedules, they pretty much found all this stuff. Project Artichoke got revealed, and it was further ascertained that unlike most those materials storing within the agency's retired records, those located at the Security Office. Okay, whatever, that doesn't even matter. Okay, So they found all the documents, and then the review of the newly discovered materials failed to reveal any information which would contradict or change the scope of the information previously furnished to the investigating bodies. So in other words, they probably caused everything they found kind of proved that there was something there. So, in essence, the newly discovered material contains working papers and file material that merely provides more detail than had previously been available. So yeah, we could go down. This is probably I just want to go over like what they found and we keep going, Oh, actually that was okay. Included within the collection are a number of classified memoranium studies and intelligence reports. I want to skip over the bullshit. The classified studies were produced by both the Agency and Department of Defense. For example, there was a Strategic Medical Significance of acid LSD, And there's several US Army studies on psychological warfare, as well as intelligence reports concerning foreign drug research such as psychiatric research and secolos Fakia oh in checklist Vakia in the use of stimulants in the Soviet armed forces. So they use a lot of drugs to fuck with these people's heads. And obviously this one's just kind of an overview of what they found and what they did, but as we get into the Montreal experiment, it really elaborates on what they were doing. So hypnosis was one of the main things I don't want to see if there's anything crazy there. There were strong indications of the potential of hypnotism as an offensive and defensive aid. There are also indications of research and experimentation into disguised induction of hypnosis through mechanical means like ekg. They left off the shocking machine polygraph or they even kind of they even kind of left off a few things like they say, et cetera. But the etcetera is kind of like, I mean, there's some other things on there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're like, you know, similar devices.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, don't worry about the ones that shock you, all right, Well, yeah, I don't want to like read this boring document the whole time. I just wanted to kind of lay out the fact that all right, Artichoke and Bluebird was found under this same thing. You had a bunch of small projects that will be going over in depth mon Talk, which is what Stranger thinks was kind of about, which will lead us into our telepathy tapes theory that I have. You also have the Montreal experiment, which is probably the first thing we'll get into after this, and then of course Stargate the astral projection, which I think leads into UFOs. I think they all all these little arms of these projects have their own way that they've manifested in our everyday life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's kind of nuts, pretty much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's extended all the way back from the fifties all.
Speaker 2: The way to the row.
Speaker 1: And then then I think you'll be able to understand why whenever Trump calls Project Stargate the AI thing that they're doing Project Stargate, I get really worried because I think that they're hard wiring the shit that they were doing then, and clearly we're going to show that they were using electronic devices to do a lot of this stuff, and that's where shit gets crazy.
Speaker 2: It gets fucking crazy. Dude, Yeah, dude.
Speaker 1: So yeah, this episode's mainly just us kind of laying out most of this as we get into it. The next one's mainly going to be probably us getting into the Montreal experiment and Montalk or even just the Montreal experiment, depending on how long it takes. Yeah, I'm trying to think of what we could I do want to mention the Minneapolis shooter while we're kind of wrapping up soon ish, So yeah, the Minneapolis shooter. There's a few crazy details while we're kind of in the idea in realm of MK Ultra because I definitely think there's something going on with this. The day that the Minneapolis shooter does what they did, he did whatever, Gideon was announced on the news. Gideon is a software that's coming out of Israel. It's a company software that is what we've kind of talked about before. It is predicted policing software. Yeah, so you could go to the news. Uh, yeah, go to the news because they came on to it the day that it happened. What'd you type, Gideon AI? Yeah, just do Gideon Minneapolis shooter because they were on Fox News. Yeah, I see it Fox News there, but yeah, Fox News would have worked. But whatever. Yeah, because they they pretty much were like, we had the technology to keep this from happening. Pause on the ground, covered dog, Catholic school break. Yeah, yeah, whatever, whatever, Sorry, guys, we're trying to see if we can find it. I know it was on Fox News, but whatever, Gideon Software, we're doing this shit, guys, Gideon Software. And on the news they had I bet you read it had it? Oh my god, I think Reddit had it, dude. They were like, oh, look at this shit coming red. It's always the one that comes through clutch. Look it, dude. Reddit always has what we can't find. So here we go. Sorry guys for that little wait, but this is important. This was announced the day that this happened, and tell me this is why it happened, or at least part of it.
Speaker 4: Correct. I am now about to launch Gideon, America's first ever AI threat detection platform, built specifically for law enforcement. It scrapes the Internet twenty four seven using it.
Speaker 1: Is really great threat detection software for the law enforcement is really.
Speaker 4: Ontology to pull specific threat language. Isn't really getting twenty four to seven using specific threat right ontology to pull specific seven using it is really great ontology to pull specific threat language and then routes it to local law enforcement. Four to seven detective. It never sleeps, and it's going to get us in front of these attacks.
Speaker 1: What is gonna get us in front of your bedside? And I'm gonna pull you out of your bed in the middle of the night, and we're gonna take you out of your home for something you didn't even do yet.
Speaker 2: Dude, this is the ship we'd be talking about.
Speaker 1: And they're like, oh shit, I'm talking about But we're not.
Speaker 3: Gonna They're not gonna come get us. We have one fucking bad conversation, we get abducted.
Speaker 1: We have bad conversations twice a week, justin.
Speaker 2: We have a bad conversation.
Speaker 3: Dude, We're one day, you're just gonna see two arms fucking snatch us away.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: Somebody posted something about uh. I put on Twitter. Somebody said something about uh. I forgot what they said, but I was like, yeah, they're gonna come to your house in the middle of the night. While it's on a holiday, you know what I mean, Like they'll do it on a fucking evening after holiday. You know, everybody's drunk in bed. Fucking dude, everybody's home.
Speaker 2: They're gonna tie it to the radiator and grape in the mouth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, they're gonna remember old boy that had the chain tied around the tree and drove off. Oh yeah, it's the type of shit that fucking guy. That's the ship that'll happen to you. So this shooter right here said that he was brainwashed or she was brainwashed, the Minneapolis shooter and also said that they wish they never transitioned. Now, probably meant I was brainwashed into transitioning, I'll give you that. But also chemical brainwashing I believe is real, especially whenever you're taking these hormone replacements and I think something happens. I think that's the purpose of it. I think they're hitting us from a few different angles.
Speaker 2: This is one of them.
Speaker 1: I think the you know, autistic children may be on purpose. Yeah, we'll get into that.
Speaker 3: But I mean it's just like the dude, the dude that uh attempted the assassination on Trump.
Speaker 2: He looked like a weird little lady boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, they always do. Yeah, it's crazy. Well, there was another guy. I don't even know if it has anything to do with this, but there was a weird symbol she had and this other dude had the same symbol on his shirt. And this guy was he dressed as a woman to get away. It was like some weird you know, he's a part of it. It kind of looked the same kind of like vibe, you know, he had the same kind of vibe like new alternatives whatever you want to call that vibe. Yeah, yeah, so something there for sure. Also, let's take into context Aaron Alexis, which we have a tab here that we could pull up. This guy said he was hearing voices through the wall and he wrote he didn't want to kill anybody, and he wrote, but he ended up writing on his gun, this is my dark elf. Elf could be electromagnetic low frequency wave, which is the type of technology that would be used in the voice to skull technology. And this ties directly in with mk ultra voice to skull that goes all the way back to the thirties. Very crazy stuff. It's very very possible. Maybe, I mean, I'm not saying it did happen. But how many coincidences is there? You know? How about this other guy he was in an amusement park came fully prepared to commit a atrocious killing at the Colorado I don't know what it's called.
Speaker 3: Some amusement park Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, glen Wood Springs, Colorado.
Speaker 1: I guess this was around twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: Correct, that's what it says.
Speaker 1: Yeah, noep, he says on the he writes on the wall, I'm not a killer and then kills himself. And so you know, he also says I just want to get into the caves. And that one kind of throws you off where you're like, did somebody add that afterwards? Yet that message here? Yeah, they're like, let's just add that. So some way we could discredit what this guy said. But he said I'm not a killer. It's very possible he was fighting. Now we could call this skeitchophrenia or you know, I mean, there could be something else going on. And isn't it kind of convenient that we have something called schizophrenia where you hear voices and we also have the technology to do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so then what I argue with thinking about the acid shit. Dude, if they give someone acid who has never done acid, they might think they're on like some fucking.
Speaker 2: Weird shit's happening to them. They're not gonna think they're on drugs. They're gonna think they're dying, they lost their mind.
Speaker 3: Or they're think they're gonna like some fucking entities now talking to them, they hear some shit and they're like, Yo, I gotta go in those caves. Let me get in those caves. I'm not a killer, but I'm gonna take all this fun. I'm gonna take this armory with me, but I just want to get in those caves.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: It's like the opposite of enlightenment, Like you know, Plato in the Cave. The whole idea is like, you know, you're stuck in the.
Speaker 2: Cave and your cave is your is your.
Speaker 1: Mind where you're stuck in this prison of a mind and you're opening it up. And this guy's the opposite. He's like, Oh, I want to go.
Speaker 2: Do that, dude. My mind is way to open. I need to get in there, close.
Speaker 1: That motherfucker up the key, and throw it away. So yeah, I mean there's a lot of weird shit, you know. I mean, Bill Cooper mentioned that there was gonna be silent weapons used. There was covert silent weapons that they had that they could use on people to control them and get them to do things, even against their will. And again that guy, he's a fucking oracle, you know, hit his new things. So yes, also you mentioned the acid and uh, you know, we talked to ayahuasca earlier, that little deity you see, you know what I mean, like maybe that's Lilith, you know, because you know, maybe it's not Mother Gaya, but it's it's Lilith, you know, the serpent woman, Lilith Ayahuasca. See if you can see if you can see if it's an ayahuasca relation. Who knows, dude, go for it, aw as. I think it's a oh a y a h u a. That's a wild way to spell it. So yeah, dude, who knows Lilith was? Yeah, she was the Chicken diablo and so they used in the Yeah, the newest diablo is her. They say that she was. I believe the first one made was Lilith and then she like went against everything or something like Adam and Lilith were like the first maid, like his first wife or whatever.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: And then uh yeah, so he he ended up getting a new one made out of his rib. Oh who knows what the fuck that's supposed to me? And I don't know what kind of analogy that is?
Speaker 2: Okay, like what you took a rib out? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well what is that even? I mean? Yeah? For real, like how can you believe it? Believe in everything in the Bible? And you hear motherfucker had his rib taken out and the whole person got made off that shit, why do you do that? I guess it was made a part of him instead of the earth. Oh, that was what it was. She was made of the earth like he was. And then she rebelled, and so then God made Eve out of Adam. That's that's the whole deal. So I'm not entirely sure what that. Maybe it means that like they were both of the earth, so they were stuck like they had to be of the earth. But Adam was half of the earth and half made by God where you know what I mean? So he had to have somebody made out of him and God otherwise it would be too much earthly, you know. In other words, it might be an analogy for animalistic tendencies. I mean, we may have cracked the code on that, dude. We may just work that one out justin just real quick, really quick. Bro, we just bust that little shit out. What you mean anyway, dude?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So yeah, I mean there's a lot of mklture going on. We're gonna get deep into the other problem. A lot of it is gonna be really fun, real crazy shit, astra projection the whole thing. We're gonna connect it all to current psyops we believe are going on now and see where it takes us. We got a lot to.
Speaker 3: Do some shit that may not sound entirely like it be a fucking real thing, but it's also.
Speaker 2: Make you go, hmmm, this just sounds uh fucking weird, dog, is it?
Speaker 1: I mean, remember, remember, as we go through this, it's the subtle tea. These people didn't even know they were being experienced experimented on. It's the subtle tea. Now, yes, they were putting the comas, some of them, but even still, I think I would know that somebody was fucking with me. Electroshock and all that that that serious mind wiping shit right there. I'm sorry, how many of you remember what you have for breakfast yesterday, So I'm just being honest, Bro, you don't know what's being done on us, and let's just leave it at that. Hopefully you all enjoyed that. We'll be seeing you later. Please stick around. If you're new, go check out some of our other episodes. We've got a lot of bangers out there. We've been pumping shit out for a few months now. I think it's worth digressing into some of the old episodes seeing what we got because it Lady's good context of what we're talking about now too. So see you next time. Hopefully you guys have yourself a good day.
Speaker 2: Differentiation hap