Speaker 1: Dive into the world of truth and transparency with two p's in a podcast with global guests and dynamic discussions explore the topics mainstream media won't cover. Join Andy Peacher from Scotland and author Timothy Spearman from Canada and be part of the conversation. Email us to be our guest. Freedom Talk Radio twenty thirteen at gmail dot com. Visit freedom talk Radio online dot com your gateway to unfiltered conversations and insight.
Speaker 2: Now very well welcome. This is Andy is two piece in the podcast today with a very disturbing story. It's happening to many older people out there toasa is Come on, she's talking about a mum. But first let's have a little old jingle. Yes, Therese has got a shocking story. I've not heard this and I like it this way because it's organic. Then it comes from the heart rather than preparing things. I think it's better that way. Terayse, welcome to the show and I'm side here at least a very small bit of your story.
Speaker 3: Okay, thanks Andy, thanks for having us on and listening to what we've got to say. Do you want me to just start with a brief.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Do a brief, a brief one for two three minutes and then I mean, if just be prepared that I may interrupt then ask a question, but normally, you know, to get the brief story out, I just remain quiet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's okay. Anyway, So my mom Joan Joan Instead was in a care home for a brief respite in November twenty twenty one, awaiting a car package simply to get into the shower. Whilst in the car home she had a man of fall backwards. An ambulance was cold and she went through the whole Horoyal Infirmary A and E department there was She was X ray, no fractures found. She was medically fit for discharge, but because she was awaiting a car package, they put her on sent her to a medically fit for discharge ward at the other hospital in the area, which is the Castle Hill Hospital. She was there for a couple of days. Everything was fine. She was laughing, joking, you know, drinking a coffee, chatting to her family on a mobile phone, which was very important to her. I was one of the designated visitors due to the back end of COVID. It was December twenty twenty one, and on the Tuesday I visited her and she choose her the twenty third of November. She was absolutely fine. I rang her on the evening and said good night. And there was an air of complacency on that ward because it was a medically fit for discharge board in my opinion. Fact but I'll say my opinion because obviously people do things. The nurses were lazy and complacent, and there was an international nurse employed on the ward without full training. It's not her fault. She wasn't trained properly. She was simply dropped on the ward and she was the nurse designated to get my mother into bed that night, to use a standing aid called the Sarah Study. Now the Sarah Study comes with obviously rules and regulations, and one of those is that it must be breaked. Patient gets up themselves onto the Sarah Study. But the international nurse came out my mother from behind. The Sarah Study wasn't breaked. So my mother went rolling through with it across the word floor, landed on a chest on top of it. And there's a big bar on the Sarah Study and my mother landed on the bar on a chest and it caused a blunt force troma fracture to the stainum. Now, within twenty minutes of this happening, my mother texted me and said, help me. I've been dropped. So I text my mother back and said what's happened? And then eventually I rang the ward and I said, what's going on? I was on the telephone for twenty nine minutes and seven seconds. Some nurses dispute this. They say they don't remember me ringing, whereby one of the nurses admitted she dropped. My mother had been dropped onto the ward law on top of this piece of equipment. I could earn my mother crying in the background. They assured me my mother was fine. So obviously, being medics, you believe what they say. So I text my mother and I said, ma'am, you're fine. The nurses say there are no fractures. You're absolutely fine. I could slay my mother crying in the background. Anyway, they took my mother off the ward that night because she was making so much noise crying, and they put her in a sideboard. So I rang the next morning at seven o'clock to ask how she was, and they said she'd been taking off the ward for making so much noise. And then obviously I went in the next day and my mother was just not her self. She couldn't breathe properly, she wasn't speaking properly, she wasn't interacting. She had a big lump on her chest. So this went on for the next few days, whereby the giving no care, no painkill, no imaging, no doctor care, nothing, absolutely nothing. She'd stopped eating, she'd stop drinking, and I was questioning, you know, my mother says she's got a frap. My mother said she felt a chest fracture. What you're going to do about it? Absolutely nothing. The next day one of the nurses obviously I can't say names, wrote a discharge letter for my mother, saying she was medically fit to go home, trying to get rid of her. Obviously we couldn't take her because she was awaiting a car package, and we were saying, you know, she's still poorly. Anyway, this went on for a few days, and she became more poorly and more poorly. She wasn't eating. A member of the catering staff pulled me aside on one of the visits and said, do something about your mother. She's not eating she's not drinking, get a doctor now, And I said, I've been trying, but they're ignoring me that. You know, they weren't answering the phone to me, They wouldn't speak to me. Eventually a doctor came along and he saw how Paulin my mother was getting because she was getting acquired hospital pneumonia obviously from the fracture, and this particular doctor ordered a CT scan without telling us, and it proved that my mother had a Sternham fracture. So she'd gone from the twenty third until the thirteenth of November what we the family called the no care period. Nothing happened, no help, no painkillers, no imaging, no oxygen. Oh sorry, we did get a little bit of oxygen. There was no care. No, she wasn't eating, she wasn't drinking. There was no interaction between the nurses and us. There was simply blanking us. So when they found out that she had a fracture, obviously, she was put on strong painkillers, antibiotics, and the pneumonia began to clear, she began to get better. They apologized for this particular doctor, We apologized for not scanning her earlier. And then another doctor came along who had written in the notes know for all this admission or you know, then he said exactly the opposite in words, and he prescribe my mother, which was inappropriate at the time, a long time burne health drug which was to be administered via infusion, which we thought was inappropriate at the time, but he insisted on it, and we thought at the time, oh, well, you know, it's trying to help. And he dithered in the notes about the dose. He was going from seven to five to fourmula gram. And then what happened was two doses were because of his incompetence, two doses were delivered to the ward. And it's called xdronic acid, and it carries a government health warning and there are mandatory tests that you're supposed to do before this drug is administered. And those mandatory tests went carried out. They used old blood tests for the values that did not stand on that day. So therefore you know that that messed up. At that point, two doses were delivered to the ward in my mother's name, and on the balance of probability, nobody can tell us where the second dose went on the balance of probability, and what happened thereafter with my mother's body. Two doses were infused into my mother, thereby giving her an overdose of the xondronic acid, and hours after the infusion a condition drops suddenly insignificantly, and within two days she was declared palliative, and five days after the infusion she died. Now there's a lot that goes on between this, regarding testing and not testing, and the pharmacy and the drug allocation and it's delivery to the ward. But the family can prove that two doses went to the ward in my mother's name. There's no system for a spare dose being accounted for. And given the fact that within hours after the infusion my mother was screaming in agony obviously with her you know, it killed the kidneys off and she went into type two recipe tri failure from the kidney function and she died a few days later. Now, there was a antidote they could have given known full well they'd overdoster, and that was calcium gluet tomate, and they failed to do that. It was just one big cover up after cover up after cover up, and the lengths these nurses went, the particular nurses, I'm not saying everybody, just the ones that were involved. The lengths they went to to cover this up are shocking and criminal. And we've you know, we eventually lost her a few days later, and it's been one big, one big fight after.
Speaker 2: At this point, we're doing it in stages. Then we'll get on to cover ups and post mortems. But at this stage, I mean, it does actually sound like I don't know, Yeah, I had to be that drug that probably killed her, but that shocked me a little bit. What shocked me even more than ten days of not given her any care at all after after what had happened.
Speaker 3: I mean it was it was five days of milk care and what.
Speaker 2: Happened also five days, you know what I mean? I mean, why are you screaming on a ward, missus? You know, it's not because she she says, had some nose to eat, or she's not got a TV on that she wanted. It's because she's in severe pain. You don't move somebody off a ward because you're in severe pain. You actually look after them, don't you. Even in the worst care setting. That is a basic you know, that is like given water to a dog when he's had no water. It's the basics.
Speaker 3: Well, like I've said in my complaints, and there's been a lot of that, it's coming up to folly now since you passed away, people who treat animals negligently end up in prison. These people are still working on the wads. These people are still walking free, and these people are free to do it to anybody else's mother, father, anybody who's vulnerable. Oh, simply cannot speak up for themselves and know that something has gone wrong. And it is shocking. And it's the cover up culture that killed our mother. And what started as a cover up has now become a scandal because they've got so deep into the lies. And I'll say allegedly, because these people come after you get they're so deeply embedded in the lies that there is no way out for them. They've got to continue, they have to continue the lie, and that is what's happening now. And they have employed every lawyer, solicitor, barrister to negate what happened to our mother. And that alone to me.
Speaker 2: So is it the I think I think you said cut in the moss, or is it the the hell NHS trust that's the problem here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's the hoof trust you, Yeah, I mean when sorry about that. When my mother was dropped, the trust was already under a CQC instruction for falls in the elderly, which is probably one of the reasons they didn't want to log the fact that my mother had been dropped because the c QC were already on their backs and obviously, you know, they don't want any more falls against their name.
Speaker 2: And you know, when I was younger, I in the way, we had two kids. We actually lived in forgotten the name of the area now anyway, it's Greatfield, that's it. We lived in Greatfield in all so and we went to the Greatfield surgery. Boy had a problem. I don't know what it was now, but yeah, some kind of Yes, it meningoit, it is actually he had men enjoyed symptoms. Now they left him saying nothing wrong. Parents are panicking. Twenty four hours later, it was rushed to hospital. I mean luckily that the hospital doctors said, you know that they neglected your son, and they sorted it out and he didn't die. So alive today, but it just shows you that you get some bad and some good. But yeah, it's scary though, I mean.
Speaker 3: Well, what we're not saying. We're not saying everybody's bad. We're not saying that every elderly person goes into hospital and doesn't come out. But there are an awful lot of people that are failed by the NHS. It's not just our trust. It's happening down the country everywhere. And I really believe also that in some cases some families don't even realize that their elderly relative has lost their lives unnecessarily. You know what, we're pretty switched on family. We know exactly what's happened, we understand all the signs behind it, we understand the process. We're being able to call them out. And believe you me when I say the whole trust fear this family. Their fearers and the fearers for the knowledge and the evidence.
Speaker 2: Say they're not afraid of what they've done wrong in getting into trouble. They're afraid that you'll find out yourselves because once you know what they've done wrong, that they've got no leg to stand on. They could have the best barrister in the world and you know nothing they can't get away with that. Basically, NHS Trust isn't the worst ones going. I mean, they've made of food mistakes recently. You know, I've looked online and yeah, they're just sort of average people. But when it comes to what they've actually done in your case, is that one too much? Really?
Speaker 3: Well, nobody goes into hospital and has declared medically fit for discharge with no fractures and expects not to come out, and neither did the family. But it's it's the way that they've covered it up, and what became the hospital cover up quickly became across organizational collision with the other organizations involved, and that is the ICB, the police, and unfortunately we're now founding that the coronial system is involved.
Speaker 2: The cover up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, no one. And I also think there's a little bit in our case of they don't like being called out by a competent family. They don't like the fact that we know what happened. They don't like the fact that we understand, you know, all the blood tests, the imaging everything. They don't like the fact we understand the process. You know, we've called them out on so many policies that we've had them taffled up in meetings where they just sat looking at each other and it's embarrassing for them, you know, we did reach as far as the Chief Nursing Officer of England, De Ruth May. We got a meeting with her in London and we had one in Doncaster with her, and she believed all of our evidence. She believed how my mother died, and she actually commissioned two new investigations to be held. Unfortunately she then went on to immediately retire and those two investigations have never evolved. We've still got outstanding two serious incident investigations, one into another one into the death of my mother and another one into the behaviors and the integrity of the staff who carried out the original investigation from the ic B in York, and they've just sat dom and they're just refusing to do them. So you know, they go through phases. The start off nice, then they turn nasty, then they ignore and obviously we're now what they ignore phase where you know it's simply well how are you you know they think they're not answerable to anybody. So yeah, we've we've got to the top chief nurse and Officer of England and unfortunately her successor, Duncan Burton. I can name him because that is a fact. He is the chief Nursing Officer of England has refused to interact with the family and he said it's it's you know, nothing to do with him, you know, while he sits in his office and write silly little posters on what too through hundred grand a year. You know, we really have met the worst of the worst in the people. Apart from like I said, Dame Ruth May was excellent. She called out the first investigation that was done by the ICB, said it had no integrity and she was concerned about their behaviors. We've met police officers who would carried out the investigation into mother's unlawful death. Oh we've said, they believe all the evidence and it's spot on, but there's nothing they can do about it. So we've met individuals on a personal level that agree with us, but just are not prepared to stick the heads on the line now do anything about it, which then becomes cross organizational collision. And that's what we're experiencing now and it's shocking and you know, something has got to be done. Wes Street needs to be answering to the family. Meet us, tell us, tell us why this happened, says nobody's ever said sorry. Nobody's ever said sorry, And we've not gone on it for money. We've let the three year period elapse. We've not put a claiming. It's not about money for the family. It's about accountability, justice and learning going forward. And these people do not want to learn from their mistakes. They're not bothered about learning. They don't care about the next person that comes onto the ward and is failed. All they're bothered about is their reputation and stats and that sort of thing. They're not bothered about learning going forward. We offered ourselves up for learning. We'll come in and talk to nurses about you know, what happened with our mother and not being trained properly and speaking up for yourselves. They're not interested and they're not bothered. And as I said, the family people say, what is it you after money? No, we're not after money. We've not gone down that route at all. It's about an apology, admitting what you did, justice and learning going forward.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I can't believe they do that. So where's where's the police sort of covered this up and then explain about the you know, the postmartem the inquest, why has that been dragging them for four years?
Speaker 3: The doctor that ordered the CT scan. After she passed away, he said he was going to pass it to the coroner, the coroner for investigation, and the coroner passed it to cumbers Our police for a criminal investigation. Unfortunately we never got the criminal investigation. And I'm going to say I'm a legend now because obviously we don't trust anybody not to come after us, so I allow edge, although I know it's true because I've experienced it and it's happened. Police never investigated the desk properly. They never crammed it. There was never a crime number. It's not been crammed to home office procedures. We were simply led up the garden passed by the SiO in the case, who you know, made the right noises at the right time. So it's never been investigated. This staff were never interviewed as suspects. There weren't even interviewed as witnesses. We've found out one of the pre inquested hearings on the nineteenth of September just gone that the police actually only ever gave the staff a Q and a answer question sheet. So it's like, you know, watch your name where you know. So we've found out that we've been lied to again. In fact, the SiO senior investigative officer, we had a meeting with him, I think it was in January twenty twenty four, and it's that my mother had two postmotems because we called out the first one and another postmotem was done second one. And he's on a desk opposite me, and he looked me in the eye and he said, your mother's had your mother's been through two local chop shops, which I thought was absolutely disgusting for a serving police officer to say that to the Bery family two local chop shops. And to this day, after obviously lodging a complaint, there's been no apology to the family, nothing, absolutely nothing. So it continued and the case was closed in December twenty twenty four, which aligned to the day with the day that the Serious Incident investigation was closed down by the ICB, and they all came up with the same result, suspicious. There was cross collusion between the ICB and the police all the way through the investigation, which they shouldn't have been. They've shared information, they've shared my evidence with each other. It's been an absolute sham and we've currently got numerous complaints lodged with Humberside Police. Obviously they're just sitting on them and you get a letter of it. So often they sit on it and the sit on it and they sit on it because the police themselves, there is no regulation the hospital police themselves, the ICB police themselves, and the police police themselves. There is no regulatory body that actually comes down on these people and helps victims such as my mother and the Bury family that's left the hand. We've been made out to be the criminals in all of this, not the other way around. So it's ongoing. We've still got the inquest to come, and it'll be four years after the death when the inquest comes. That's very very rare when they're saying that there was no shenanigans that went on, nothing untoward happened for an old ladies still not to have an inquest four years after the death with no death certificate. Obviously get an interim death certificate so that you can sort the financers out, but there's been nothing. You know, we've got no death certificate. My mom's not resting in peace and neither of the family would not grieve properly. It's fight after fight after fight, and it's been full on every single day for the last three and a half years up to where we are now. We're coming up to four years in December, where we've investigated, we've lent every policy, We've written hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of letters, and we're still not at peace with it.
Speaker 2: There's no point asking have you been to the MP because I've.
Speaker 3: Done that, you haven't done that. Diana Johnson is our local MP and she's also the police and minister. And basically she refused help. She didn't want to get a fingers dirty, she didn't want to stand up and be counted. So you know, obviously again I'll say they're all in it together. After we d had meeting with some of the NHS services, we got or I got solicitors letters from their solicitors denying me access to healthcare. I've had my on paper, I've had my health care removed because twice because I've continued with my complaint against the hospital. So how do you know in the country or gets the healthcare removed for simply standing up and being counted in the fact that they know how the mother was killed in the standing by it.
Speaker 2: Well, Well, do you know what of all the shows, of all the shows I've ever done, there's been people liked up in mental health for complaining about the health treatment. There's been people that have moved aboard or forced to move aboard, but never anybody denied hospital treatment because they've complained. Yeah, you're the first.
Speaker 3: I can show you the two solicitous letters that I've got. One solicitor is cap Sticks in Leeds and the other one is Brown Jacobson, and they are both representing. Cap Sticks represent the trust and Brown Jacobson represent the ICB currently in quest in the coronial process and the tricks that they play. And I'm going to say allegedly again because again I don't trust these people. You know, we see every day where people are getting locked up for simply speaking the truth and speaking out. So everything I say is alleged simply to cover my own back, because you know, obviously we don't trust the system, and we don't trust the process, and we don't trust the people.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely, you have to do that. But do you know what, when we finish this, we'll have a couple of minutes chat. I've got a few ideas because in previous cases I've helped. It has actually shocked the system and they've got answers, but it's whether you're willing to agree or not. But there's a few people listening. By the way, on YouTube Avan's Transport and Travel it says, sorry to hear that what you're going through, toys, that's an awful thing to happen. This is unlawful and hope you get just this same somebody else said anonymous. Some hospitals just now always moving people due to bed spaces, even if they're severely unwell. It's shocking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd like to add Andy also, just a matter of interest, my mom was also retired. Dogs are a nurse from the same hospital, and she gave her role to that job her absolute all. And this is how you know down the lane she was treated. She was treated like a dog on three occasions. I will add from a human point of view, which has nothing to do with the death, but it just shows how these animals in the hospital that are getting paid to do a job and look after our loved ones. And I call them animals because my mother died like an animal. She was begging to live and she was in agony on the three occasions I went in after that she'd been dropped, she was sat naked, and they were all just pastor. The disrespect to my mother was heartbreaking. Why should anybody have to see their elderly mother sat naked, crying for help with the fractured sternham that they'd caused, and they're walking backwards and forwards past the bed, ignoring her. I'd never seen my mother naked in her life ever. It absolutely broke my heart to see like that. It was disgraceful. And it's happening everything. It still happens now. I know it does. I know it's happening now. I just don't want anybody else to go through what my man went through. Nothing. I'll bring her back. You know, at the end, we couldn't even speak to because she was who distressed. The speech, couldn't even get a word soun. But she knew that that killed her. She left. She left a video saying she left us a video saying you know which nurse came at her? She described her perfectly and as she was dying, my mom never swore. Am I allowed to swear in context? I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Mhm, yes, I am. I just can't believe I'm here.
Speaker 3: Carry on, am I am? I allowed to use a swear word in context of what my mother.
Speaker 2: Said, because you know that everyone swears.
Speaker 3: Well as she was dying. She never My mom never swore, and you know, she wouldn't allow us to swear either. She knew that she'd been dropped, and she didn't know she'd been overdosed, obviously. She knew that the stand was fractured, and she knew they had caused it and left her without any care. She said that she was dying. Get the police. The bastards have killed me. She knew exactly what had happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, from I mean going back to when she had the accident, So at least when she was dropped, would that would that alone? Because I'm not an expert on this either. I mean, I think the lethal injection killed her. But before that, wouldn't that have gave your chest? Well, he did give her chest problems, and so why the hell didn't they pick that up in five days?
Speaker 3: They knew, they knew what had happened, but you know, she had massive trauma injuries to a chest. And one of my brothers is helping with the investigation and he's done three D images of the CT scan, and he's found out that she had a lot of trauma to were a windpipe from it as well. She couldn't breathe properly, she couldn't swallow, she was she stopped eating, she stopped answering. A mobile phone and ma'mmm loved a little mobile phone, absolutely loved it. She was on it every day to all different members of the family. They knew exactly what had happened, and they knew she was suffering, but they knew it had gone to past the point of being able to turn the clock back and saying, well, this happened, so now we're going to treat her. They'd gone past that point. They'd already said nothing happened, so they had to he had they had to go with the lie. Allegedly, after that, they had to go with it because they knew that if they then admitted it, they've been trouble for not giving her any treatment. And obviously she deteriorated and got worse and she got hospital quite pneumonia. But it was the case her in staff that I knew she was poorly, I knew what had happened, but it was a catering staff who had also observed it on the inside of the hospital and said to me, for goodness sake, do something about your mother, and do it now. And she said it's through gritted teeth so that nobody heard her on the ward. And I said, I'm trying, but they're just ignoring me. Nobody would speak to me. Nobody would speak to me on the ward. They ignored me. I went and stood at the nurses station every time I visited to try and discuss it with them, and not one of them looked up from the nurses station. And we've been brought up to be polite, and I never interrupted. So what I did was I left the ward and thought, well, I'll ring when I get home. Never answered the phone, and if they did answer the phone after ten minutes, it was what do you want your mother's medically fit for discharge? And put the phone down. The rudeness and the attitude from the nurses was you wouldn't think there were nurses employed as nurses. Absolutely not. It was disgraceful.
Speaker 2: I think it's very simple, you know, if you know with many people have different opinions. But I think if one person had been like that, and you know, they missed something fair well, not fair enough, but you can live with that. But when many people tried to cover up something that happened, then you know, you need to fight until you die, because oh, well, yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Until you know. It's had a physical effect on me. It's had a mental effect on me because I was I'm the next akin and I'm the one that obviously put the complaint into the hospital because I was one visiting or at the time shared with one of my siblings. Due to COVID on a couple of us was allowed in, so obviously we couldn't all palle in with the complaints. It had to be one designated family member, and it was me until I became really unwell with it earlier this year. You know, it's been done between me and my husband. Husband's spent every working hour learning the processes and you know, going to the meetings and everything. And now one of my other siblings is is picking up the baton and he's you know, and and he's taking it on as well. But we've got loads and los of evidence. We've got we've captured video recordings of the NHS Lion, the ICB Investigators Lion, We've got so much. It's unbelievable, unbelievable, and the hospital are desperate to see our videos and that's why they've turned nasty because we you know, we keep saying we'll go public and the lord be published, and they're terrified, absolutely terrified of our evidence and they're doing. What what gets me is the lens they'll go to to cover it up, to cover up what happened, The employ lawyers and solicitors to attack me rather than just tell the truth.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous, definitely ridiculous. Can I just give a quick just because we appreciate listeners, as someone called truth overlies and she's there saying it's despicable what's going on. Especially I don't understand this bit the roll out of the needlecraft. Suppose they mean the injections and then they're going to say the vanity of evil is such a resounding truth within mankind and most people don't think they're capable of evil acts, but they proved they're very much worth four or five years ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, yeah, you wouldn't say think that there were.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying all of the nurses, there's only if you involved on the ward. There were some that really didn't want to get involved, but then again they won't speak up either, So you've got to question why won't you speak up? Some of the actions of those nurses to me a wisee and the worst criminal you can see on the street. You know, a lot of the a lot of the managers that we've met for meetings. You know, they come across as professional, they dress professionally, they drift nice cars, they live in nice houses. But believe you're me, I allege the criminals. You know, it is absolutely shocking, and there's simply paid just to cover it up, and it's happening all the time.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm just thinking now about the Lucy let Me case. You know, I know it's nothing to do with your case or even similar, but it does show that, you know, if one doctor makes a mistake, or even one nurse maybe you know, why would they go to that length to cover it up? And it just okay, that's a bit high profile. But there are other cases in mental health where people have committed suicide and I've even got them escape from them from the North Yorkshire Hospital, you know, by naming and shaming everybody involved. The lady escaped She then went on to have more problems because there was interrogating her house because she was complaining, and then they got her backing hospital and then she killed herself. But I just don't understand whether they go to that length to cover stuff up.
Speaker 3: Well, it's for protection of the organization, and sadly the organizations protect each other. We found that the police in our opinion, and I will allege, and I'm very careful about what I say because I don't trust any of them, you know, not to simply come and cut you off. They acted as errand boys for the Trust. You know, every time the Trust complained about me, the police are come poking the nose in sending me emails. You've said this to the Trust and you've said that it's back off. It's not your business. You get on with your job and let you know the cross communication and collusion between them all. What's wrong. It's wrong, is simply wrong. Your average man understand that does not stand a chance with these people in getting justice or accountability. You know, you just do not stand a chance. But I'm going until I'm no longer here, until I dropped down, whether it be tomorrow, in ten years, I want them to accept what they didn't want, an apology?
Speaker 2: Can I so to keep interrupting? Can I just read before I forget? Yeah? And this is from daughter to mum and I probably won't read it all, but I read most of it. It's heart wrenching. Dear ma'am, you left before your time whilst fighting to stay, but the choice was taken away from you, and that is hard to accept. I'm so proud of how you fought, but it wasn't a fight you could win. Ma'am. I made you a promise on that sad day and in the days proceeding, and that promise I made to you will be fulfilled. This will keep me going in my darkest hours where I'm longing and desperate to see you, when my phone no longer pings with your regular texts, when I can no longer call you or hear you the good night texts saying sleep well ty, when I no longer can wake up your path, walk up your path, hurry and see you through the window, sat there with your bubble hat on. You need to rest now, ma'am. You deserve peace and you'll find that now with Dad. He'll look after you and know you can resume your trips to the garden centers in the sky with your cappuccinos. I'm truly blessed you, my mam, and the memories of you as your treasure for the rest of my life. Well hold dear, and never forget your love and commitment to our family. But it's your turn now, man to be looked after, So rest in peace and let Dad look after you. You. I mean that I don't normally get emotional, but you know they got me emotional before the show.
Speaker 3: That's just how it is, and that's that's exactly, and I had to put it in a way that the paper wouldn't accept. You know that I was actually saying somebody had killed her, and that's the best I could come up with, and every word is true from the heart.
Speaker 2: You know, that is time now you get a better justice. Let other people come up with ideas and you take a little bit of a back seat, and we'll get justice from one way or the other. I mean, I'm not an expert. I'm not promising things do go wrong, things do go right. But I always think that if you put pressure on people in a big way, because when you're on your own and a little family, or on your own, because some people on their own, these big people, they just they just rubbishy here. But when you're in a group or a big community, they tend to listen a bit more.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what some of the organizations have said to us, individual police officers, when they've got us sat in a room with us on their own. This your residence is spot on, it's believable, it's true. It had to. But you're not an organization. You're just little old you. So nobody's going to nobody's going to do anything about it. And you're right, we don't have the platform. We know exactly what happened. We're competent, we understand the processes, we understand what happened. We've got the timeline down to the seconds of who was were, who said, what did what? You know, who was involved. But we're not an organization. We are unrepresented. We don't have a lawyer for the inquest because that's you know, you could be talking five thousand pounds a day for a lawyer and we can't afford it. We are unrepresented, but we are competent, and that is what everybody's found in difficult with us. Hence the obstinas and the nastiness and the unlawfulness with them all were just little old does carrying on fighting. And what really I would like is if West Streeting would speak to us. I want to know why he's running a health service that takes people's loved ones from them without asking and without any accountability, and without any justification and without any justice. And I don't want anybody else's ma'm to go into hospital and be medically fit for discharge and not come out again. I got told the day after my man passed away. I rang the secretary of the ce oaks. I've been ringing air because they stopped going in the last couple of days before she did pass away, before we got back in as the saying it was down to COVID. It wasn't. It was to keep me out of the hospital because I knew what was going on. And I rang her and said I need to go and see my mam. And I rang the day after my man passed away, and I said, do you remember me asking to come in and see my man when you wouldn't let me come in? And she said, yeah, your mother is medically fit for discharge. There's nothing wrong with her. She didn't have a fractured sternum. So I said a name. I said, actually, my man passed away yesterday, and she just went silent and I put the phone down. And that's what we was dealing with. Not to mention the inconsistencies and stuff rubbish that they've come out with. The hospital referred to my man by a different name in the reports. The Coroner's referred to my ma'am as a man in the original interim death certificate. She was a man. She was a widower, she was divorced, which isn't true. My man was married for sixty years to my dad. When my dad passed away. All of these little things add up and her, Yeah, they all had the pain. We've had instances where they've said she passed away two weeks later than what she did. The incompetence is like a disease that runs through all of them. And I refer to them as a cult, a lot of them as a cult, because that is what they come across as. And their incompetence is shocking, unbelievable, and the way the treat the deceased is disgraceful. You know, to get a deceased lady's name wrong to say she was a man on the interim death certificate, the gender, to say she was widow, a widower, to say she was divorced. What are these people doing? Haven't we gone through enough? Aren't we going through enough? I miss my mum every single day of every minute of every single day. You know, I still text her phone and the message is still go through. I didn't get to say goodbye to my ma'am. She died in a poky, falthy little room in Castle Hill Hospital in Cottingham Hall, where the curtains were hanging off the window. There was blood on the floor. That was where my mom ended her life. And she deserves so much better than that. And you know, I'll say now until I'm no longer breathing, I will fight for justice for my mom. I don't go to these people and say tell me how she died. I go to these people and say I know how she died. You tell me why it happened. And that is what they don't like, because otherwise, if you go asking the questions, they can fill you in with any rubbish that suits them. So you know, we are fully prepared. We know exactly what happened, and I don't let up on them one inch, Absolutely not, because my mom deserved better than that, and in death she deserves justice and she deserves deserves to rest in peace. You know, it's it's you know, I took one of the meeting you know, I just say I did to one of the meetings we went to with the ICB, and something might learn a little bit from us if they were going through the same Don't accept the rubbish to come out with. Don't ask them for answers. You tell them what you know. You know, we went into one said meeting where there was supposed to be reading out the results of their serious incident investigation that was flawed and paused by Dame Ruth Mury. I took photographs of my mom in frames. My mom just a couple of months before she passed away, appears Larry fit, as fit as you like, in the garden center, and I put them all out on the table in front. Well did this square? Their managers on two three hundred grandee, did they is square? What have you done that far? I said, well, this is a world discussed and you might as well see what she looks like. It made them really uncomfortable, and that is the sort of thing people need to be doing. Remind them exactly that she was a person. She's somebody's mother, she was somebody's wife, she was her self, and none of them had the right to do what they did to her. Accidents happen. We accept that. You know, if the if the work trained to use the equipment, then you know, we would have accepted an accident happened. If they'd got her off the floor and set scandal immediately, they would have treated her and she would have lived, and she wouldn't have had the infusion because that wouldn't have happened. Just you know, admit what you've done. Don't leave elderly people in situations like that to rot and die in front of you. Did yes, sing Is. These nurses were walking past her every single minute of those days. They were walking past her and ignoring her. And it is shocking, absolutely shock him. And I don't want anybody to go through what she went through. Firstly, on what we're going through now, because you know, it's finished my life off. I'm not I'll never be happy again, never ever. I would rather she would, you know, should have died her own natural death. Whatever it was going to be, not at the hands of the very people paid to care and look after her and then go on to cover it up just to save their own scrowning eggs. So I'm here fighting to the end and day it's not. It's not the end for me yet.
Speaker 2: Well that have made you. I mean, like I said, any help I can give or suggest. I never do anything without people's permission, because there's no point doing a radio show if you're going to go against people, you know. So yeah, I'm always here for good causes. And I mean I secretly do like the officials to, you know, admit what they've done wrong. And usually that that works good because they admit what they've done wrong. You get peace and happiness. Everyone's happy. It's when they do the cover ups, which isn't what we want, no, I mean.
Speaker 3: You know, cover ups are out and every single day it's path the course. Now it's the way this country works. And what starts as a cover up becomes a scandal. And I think, what's happened to my mother and what's happened thereafter as is the biggest scandal in this You wouldn't believe the amount of money the NHS and the ICB and the police have slung at lawyers to defend themselves. We've had three pre inquest hearings so far and the courtrooms full of lawyers, not ours because we can't fool The brief family just left to fend for themselves in the coronial court as well. And that's another fault of the system. You know, we're picked on in the in the coronial court because we're unrepresented. Yeah, the lawyers to the trust and the ICB and the police, they're treated like little tin gods. What they say goes, and the brief family just left. In fact, our last pre inquest here and explain this to me. The coroner had uniform police setting at the back. Why. I don't know why, no idea, And I asked him, I said, can you tell me why the uniform police sat at the back and he said for the protection of everybody in the court. I said, who you or us? And obviously they said then, So I said, well, none of my mother's family criminals. We've never been convicted. You know, we're all a lot about in citizens. I'll ask you again, why are uniform police sat at the back of the courtroom? And he said, officers stand up and leave the court.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, because I mean, I'm just thinking that they're probably not even calling your criminals. Maybe maybe what's going to happen is you're going to get upset and start talking the truth and disrupting the meeting. But you wouldn't have police there. I mean, the social worker maybe even what you call it a priest, but he certainly won't have the police there, would you.
Speaker 3: Well they did. Two uniform police officers sat at the back, happy as Larry sat there getting paid for just being sat in a comfy chair older. When there's criminals crime oppening on the streets, they could be better employed elsewhere. I'd rather be employed helping little old ladies cross the road safely than sat in the back of my you know, pre inquest hearing about my mom making people feel uncomfortable. That is the lens that go to to father there to tell themselves that they are right. You know, we are right because we've got to get the police in to sit in on this family. We are right because we're accusing the family of having ulterior emotives. What all terror motives? They're an absolute joke that which to me proves that they're all terrified of the truth coming out because the picking up so many lies allegedly, I'll say again, because I'm not having them come after me just to further their story that nothing happened. And by goodness, they've changed their story so many times. You could write a book on how many times they've changed their story. The families has never changed and it never will change it because it's the truth and it's actually what happened, with no need to change it. You know, I've got phone records. I've recorded calls, We've recorded teams meetings that they didn't know about. And then obviously we've got what you do in that phone recording. Well, I was recording in my own home, and it's for the benefit of the greater public.
Speaker 2: So that's the word. That's the word. It's for the for the benefit of justice and the public because you're allowed to do that. You don't even have to tell them you recording, even in public, and long as there's a reason, a good one.
Speaker 3: It was in my own home. We're not tech savvy, we're getting on a bit. We're not young. You know, you could even say we pressed the wrong buttons on the laptop, but we hadding even not to send an email until my man passed away.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Fortunately, our team's recorded meetings with the Integrated Airboard or with the investigators of the series incident captured some caucus of lies allegedly and also captured one of the investigators having a full blown meltdown on my husband raging at him. She was, By goodness, you should have seen her face when I told her it was recorded. That was worth its weight in gold. It really was. So Yeah. If you know, if you can't beat them, join them. It's for the if at the public. If I can stop one other elderly person being treated like my mom was treated and losing the life, then my mom would be proud of me. And that's you know, that's why I've got to continue. We don't break the law. We won't break the law. We're not We're not a criminal family. I don't need to break the law to get my truth out there. But we all know the way this country is going, and you can't speak the truth, you'll get locked up for telling the truth that. I'm not ashamed. I know what they did to my mom. I'm not ashamed of it, but I am also aware of what these people are capable of. But I feel so strongly about what happened to my mom that I don't want it to happen to anybody else. I don't want anybody else to suffer like she did. You know, I see little old ladies in supermarket. I used to take around supermarket regularly, and it breaks my heart when I see him with the middle aged or you know, getting on a bit daughters, and I stand there and I think that was me with mamam. I hope the old man don't go through what my mom did. And it's feasible because the incompetence is there and the crack on it's to do with funding. It's not to do with funding. The hospitals are funded adequately. It's how to spend that funding. It's how the fundings distributed, and a lot of it goes in the manager's pockets. Absolutely, the people that we've met on you know, upwards of hundred two hundred grand for sitting there making stories up allegedly and covering up death. That's where the money goes. You know, it don't, it doesn't go where it's supposed to go. It's just shocking. And I made a promise to me, ma'am on that day, like like I wrote, and I will see it through. I will still be asking questions, writing letters, calling out what seems to be calling out the coroner now until either somebody like West streeting fans out Dinah Johnson wasn't interested. Shame on Hair, the labor counselor from my area. Shame on Hair. But never mind. I don't need Dinah Johnson. I can speak for myself. You know, we've just got it. I would love to be able to get this information to West Street and and him do something about it, just to be believe miracles.
Speaker 2: I think God will help in some way, whoever our God is. You know, you may have a different God to mine, but I'm pretty certain he's got ways.
Speaker 3: Well oh nos, yeah, you have no you know, a whistle blower might come forward when it gets to inquest because at the minute the inquest is scheduled for aft Christmas. We've had the pre hearing in quest. We've had three of those and they've been quite traumatic. But the lawyers for the said organizations are currently fighting not to have certain people there. Obviously, the people that are culpable surprise, surprise, so that's going to be interesting. So anybody who was interested in, you know, what's gone on, more than welcome to coming at the inquest. I don't believe it's to the public. The last three have been pretty interesting in the in the fact that the family are not concerned one iota, not calling out the coroner, so much so that the first one recused himself. I just stood up, I said, I've got zero faith in you because of his instruction. Letters to the experts were, in my opinion, allegedly pre loaded, uh, very very concerning. So we fear nobody. We fear We don't fear titles. We don't fear your position. Nobody's better than anybody else. If you died and you paid to do a job, then do your job properly. That's all I ask. I don't care if you called Sarah. I don't care if you're a professor. I don't care if you sit up higher than us in the in the coroner's court and tell us that whatever you say goes, and if you want to shoot us down, you will do you know, tell us to be quiet when you hold your hand up. I don't care. You're a human being the same as I am and if you respect me, I'll respect your back. If you don't, and you know you don't get the respect back, spear as I'm gone sound. And we've seen that all the way through, you know, because if you're.
Speaker 2: Fair and you want the truth, you know you'll be a good person. That don't matter what you look like, what your title is. You know, yeah, it's the truth in it. At the end of the day, we're fighting for the truth.
Speaker 3: Don't with us, It doesn't wash with me. I don't care that it calls himself professor. I don't care that he comes in and says his word goes just you know, treat us with respect, and you know, we'll all have a mutual respect for each other. And we've not We've not seen any respect at all. We've been treated disgracefully. You think it was a criminal court, the way that it's the colonial process is going at the minute.
Speaker 2: And the shocking that not one person, even if it wasn't official in a letter or an email, you know, they didn't actually personally say look, I'm very sorry what happened, you know, blah blah blah, But that would have helped.
Speaker 3: No, we've had we've had no medical underwriting in the complaint response. There was no medical underwriting in it. The complaint response from the trust wasn't even signed by anybody, so it could have come from the guy. Would you know, enter's the bins because it wasn't signed by anybody. The lack of process employed towards my family in the the investigations and the responses again has been shocking. They just make the rules because they go along. No medical underwriting or signing, nothings. There's been blood tests written into the medical records that were there before by hand. There's been records omitted, records not rectified. Your name it. It's happened to us. Everything you couldn't write. What's happened to us.
Speaker 2: What makes me laugh a little bit as well, which kind of isn't funny. But your local MP, or your local counselor Diana Johnson, she was recently in previous jobs Minister for State of Crime. You would have thought at least she would have listened.
Speaker 3: She was the police Crown Commissioner. She did a team's meeting with us and her face didn't crack. There wasn't an ounce of sympathy, empathy, nothing. Yeah, she said she'd have a meeting with somebody from the ICB. She didn't help us at all, not one little bit. She could have cracked the police for us. She could have come down heavy on the police and said, you know, stop reading this family up the garden path. Nothing. Absolutely, she said she couldn't get involved. So you know, she's lost my respect, uttling completely. Maybe we'll go to a opposition and see if they're interested in the story. No, it's all these like I said, all these people that appeared in a position of prominence or they're elected into a position to help people such as us to you know, give us a platform to get justice. Not one of them has helped us. Nobody. And it's not because we're not telling the truth. And it's not because it didn't happen. It's because their fear that it is so damning, the truth is so bad. They don't want to admit it and they don't want to get involved. They're scared. They're all running scared. The BBC aren't interested. Again, they wouldn't touch us with a barge pole. You know, they're more interested in them. When the telegraph poles are going up in a certain area. You know, they don't.
Speaker 2: That's quite funny because I know a guy that lives near home and he's saying that on these telegraph poles, they're putting all these five G things on them. But anyway, sorry about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nobody's really interested in human interest stories where people are dying, and people are dying every single day. Absolutely, you know, certain news outlets or touch certain things like somebody got fed the wrong food in hospital, they've got week car instead of peace the wor touch on somebody who was killed like my mother, and all the shocking happenings around it. It's it's the way it's going. It's like that for a lot of people. No.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Look, we've had a good hour and I think your story is amazing and I'll do everything in my power. And I do know a few people in media, whether they listen or that, and I know a few people in parliament. You know. Again, it just it only needs one person to say, look, you know, we'll look into it, and I can. I can try. I can't promise nothing, but if I close the show now after your last words, and then I have a quick chat with you to see if you if I can help in other ways, because I'm more ways than the official channel.
Speaker 3: That sounds good.
Speaker 2: Remember we're god faring people with truth and honest we do anything wrong, We only do the truth based on the evidence we have between us.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, we don't need to do anything wrong if you've got the truth, dear, And like I keep saying to everybody, we are not criminals. We just know the truth and that's it. That's all we know is the truth, and.
Speaker 2: The truth will set you free.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, and I hope the truth doesn't give other families the pain that we've got.
Speaker 2: Then the last thing I'll say is rest in peace, Joan. You've got a lovely daughter and family and she will do what she says.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you. There's not just me, there's a lot of us. She's got six kids, my mum and my role fighting for her. She was a good man, she was a good person. She was hard worker and she would have given every individual who has failed for our last penny. You know, on the street, she would have helped any one of them. And they treated her like they did. Shocking.
Speaker 2: And when when the NHS does or do listen, We don't know which the police, the car or anything. You know, just do your job, be a human being be honest, do it properly and help this family.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, it's like you say, until it happens to them, it's not happening. When things go wrong for their families with an organization or whatever, they'd be shouting from the rooftops.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: One of the police officers who I spoke to earlier on this year, he said to me, he said, I really admire you. I said, I don't want you to admire me. I want you to do the right thing and investigate my mum's death and give it a GRAM number and pulling the people responsible and interview them properly. And he said, you've got balls, You've got the biggest balls I've ever met. I said, I don't want to hear that. I just want you to do job properly. So they think they're giving you something by giving you what they perceive as a compliment, but it's not. I just want you to do with job properly. That's all.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely, coming and the show Freedom Talk Radio twenty thirteen at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: Just going to play a quick jingle to the world of truth and transparency with two p's in a podcast with global guests and Dynamic discussions explore the topics mainstream media won't cover. Join Andy Peacher from Scotland and author Timothy Spearman from Canada and be part of the conversation. Email us to be our guest. Freedom Talk Radio twenty thirteen at gmail dot com. Visit freedom talk radio online dot com your gateway to unfiltered conversations.
Speaker 3: And two.
Speaker 2: Freedom Talk Radio with your host, Andy Peacher, live from the UK. Email us Freedom Talk Radio twenty thirteen at gmail dot com
Speaker 3: Or visitors at freedom talk radio online dot com.