Speaker 1: Karen, let's test your knowledge of will. Oh boy, what is the number one thing I've always wanted to do?
Speaker 2: Astro project?
Speaker 3: Astral project? That's right?
Speaker 2: That and eat unlimited cake.
Speaker 3: Oh, we need to get someone about cake. No.
Speaker 1: No, this one's about astral projection. It's that all elusive skill set that I've been trying to gain forever. Well, I think today we're going to solve it.
Speaker 3: Whoa, Yep.
Speaker 1: This episode is all about astral projection. What is it really? What are the benefits of leaving your body? And most of all, how.
Speaker 3: To do it? Step by step?
Speaker 1: Yep, We're diving into the easiest way to master out of the body travel. Welcome to another episode of the Skeptic Metaphysicians. My name is Will and I'm garous, and unlike Boulder and Scully, both want to believe. So we've embarked in a journey of discovery.
Speaker 4: Welcome to Skeptic Medicians Classic. You are listening to the Classic Skeptic Metaphysicians. Welcome to our version of her walkdown Memory Lane as we present classics from the Skeptic met Physician Library, warts and all.
Speaker 3: Well, today's story is.
Speaker 1: Called the Blind Girl. There was a blind girl who hated herself purely for the fact that she was blind. The only person that she didn't hate was her loving boyfriend, as he was always there for her. She said that if she could only see the world, she would marry him. One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to her, and now she could see everything, including her boyfriend. So her boyfriend dropped to one knee and asked her, now that you can see the world, will you marry me. The girl was shocked when she saw that her boyfriend was blind too, and she refused to marry him.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: The boyfriend walked away in tears and later wrote her a letter saying, I understand, Please just take care of my eyes.
Speaker 3: Dear.
Speaker 1: I won't even give you the moral of this story. I'm sure the message is loud and clear. Hey everyone, I'm will We are your guides of this journey of discovery. Today we've got a special treat. Florentine Eonita is an astral projection teacher and explorer who has created the world's most complete astral projection program, the Astral Projection Accelerator Program. He's helped hundreds of students achieve out of by experiences with the help of this systematic training methodology, and I could not be more excited to talk to him today. Florentine, thanks for being on show. Hello, Hello, thanks to thank you for having me. So We've got a lot to talk about, and I know Karen's going to tell you that I can talk about this stuff forever. So I'm going to try to keep it as concise as I can and let you speak for a little bit. But first, let's set the table so that everyone is on the same page. Astral projection out of body experiences, what exactly is it. There's a lot of misconceptions out there, right, so let's put some of those misconceptions to rest.
Speaker 3: Okay, great, So that's a good price to start, because there is a lot of misconceptions. So the first one is the idea that we are leaving our bodies and that our body is going to be empty, and that someone's going to take over the body maybe or something's gonna happen to their body, and there's a fear there, maybe that we're not able to come back if we travel somewhere. There's all this whole idea of sep from the body kind of thing. And although it feels like we are moving away from the body, that we're leaving the body in a strained way when we're doing it. I think the truth is more like, we are not in our bodies in the first place. Our consciousness is not in our brain. Our consciousness is beyond this dimension in the first place, and it's projecting itself to our physical body, to a human experience. And then when we have to project, it's basically our consciousness projecting itself somewhere else in a different reality. That would be where ass projection is. So you can also be in multiple plays at the same time. So you can be occupying your physical body while you're doing this practice, aware of the physical body, and at the same time you can be aware of a complete different reality as well. You can have multiple parallel projections.
Speaker 1: So so if someone coming into this topic cold, you just dropped about fifteen bombs.
Speaker 2: Now that sounds exist.
Speaker 1: In less than two minutes. So let's take it back for a second. You mentioned that the consciousness does not reside in the body. That you're talking of course about the theory that our consciousness is not developed by a brain, but rather it lives outside of our brain, and our brain is actually just a filter that allows us to live in this three dimensional body. It's a super interesting thought and one that I've talked about and thought about a lot, because the thought of projecting our consciousness into our bodies to the use of our brains is intriguing and it opens up a lot of possibilities in the quantum realm. If this resonates with you, then this conversation is going to be easy one for you. If it doesn't resonate with you, then we have got some work to do. If they're first and foremo so, then you are also talked about being in multiple places at one time. At that point, now you're talking about the fact that we are an infinite being. Also, the quantum physics thought that there is no time, that all time is happening simultaneously, so that could be something along those lines. So trying to catch up those that aren't as versed in some of these concepts. If someone doesn't resonate with some of these concepts, for lack of a better word, is astra projection completely out of bounds for them?
Speaker 3: No h So there's like two different beliefs that you can have with this. You can believe that, like I was just saying before that consciousness is beyond the body, beyond the brain, and you can therefore trouble to different realities that are outside of you. Or you can believe that consciousness is in your brain and that everything that's happening to you is always in your in your mind, in your imagination, and that's all. That's okay. You can have that belief, and you can still ask the project. You can still have these experiences and now you can kind of make what you want out of it. You can still you can believe that, oh, that was just some type of dream or that was happening in my mind. It's okay. You could have that belief, and I think a lot of people do have that belief in the beginning. I think it's healthy to have the belief of maybe this is all just the illusion or a dream or imagination and whatever. And then you know, you have that belief, you have that skeptic kind of mindset, but you still have an open mindset with that because you are willing to try this out for yourself. To start with the practice, you start doing the actual work and you start having experiences, and then through that journey of experience, you start to shift your belief system, you start to have experiences that maybe you won't be able to explain with that theory that it's all in your mind, because maybe you will have an experience where you see something outside of your room, maybe your neighbor's room, that you have never seen before, and then you go out in the physical the next day you check out the roof and you see actually the same thing. You know, things like this happen all the time, or that people go to people's houses and they overhear conversation and they can come back and recall exactly what happened. Tell that brand I saw you having this conversation with this person in these clothes. Is that true? Like, yes, that's that happened. And those are those kind of confirmations, personal confirmations that then take your experience, your perception of reality to another level where you start to expand what you believe is true about this reality and about yourself and about the universe. And it's kind of the whole purpose of this is to take you on that journey of truth where you start to unravel more of what reality is and what you are and what is going on. And so it's totally okay to have that belief in the beginning that everything is happening out here, it's totally okay. One of the main questions I guess from people when it comes to this topic is why why would you do this? Why would you leave your body and go into different dimensions? And what's the point? Like iasy like for you and for you, you didn't. You didn't actually ask me that question because it's so clear to you why And I wanted to ask you why. Why do you want to ask the project? Why do you think this is something that you would That's a great question for me. It's a way of validating that this stuff is all real. So in the show Open you'll hear we talk about the fact that we're like Molder and Schully, we really want to believe. But I'm the kind of mindset that I have to feel it. I have to sense it, taste it, touch it. Right, I've got to know it's real before I can just full on believe it. And I got that when it became a Reikie practitioner. I did feel these energies, which then led me to think, Okay, if this is real, then there's boundary other things out there that are real as well, but it's eluding me. So I figured if I can ask for project and if it as real as you're saying, like as palpable, as it's not a dream state kind of real, then that is going to prove without a shadow of doubt for me that this stuff is real. So that's really that's my why, That's why I've always wanted to ask to project. So for you is confirmation that this stuff is real, correct, And it's very much the same for me. I'm very much like you, like I need to have the experience to believe something a conscious like believe in everything. That's kind of the whole purpose with afterprojection specifically, it's like, don't believe what people tell you, don't read books about all kinds of stuff. Go ahead and just have the experience yourself. Learn how to do it, find out for yourself, because the difference between believing something and knowing something experiencing something is massive, It's completely different territory. There's one thing to believe that you might continue after physical death, there might be an afterlife, your uncle, that I might be somewhere out there, and knowing through experience a difficult different state of mind, right, so you know, think about how that would feel to have that knowing through your personal experience. So it's a it's a very different experience as a and if someone was motivated like I am about confirmation. I think you alluded to earlier that there are certain benefits to astral projection. Can you share some of those with us? Yes? So, to me, asks projection is a tool for spiritual evolution. It's a it's a tool to discover your spiritual essence. And I think when you are in the spiritual community and you learn about these different topics and you find out that, oh, you are not a physical body, human being, you're something more, You're something beyond this, the question comes up, like then what what am I? What am I more than this? And how can I like experience this? And this will be the way to experience this. And you can experience this stuff with psychedelics. It can take different substances, but that's a completely different thing, and it's usually maybe a bit more intense, and not many people already ready for that. This stuff is very smooth, you know. It's like I said before, you you will take it to places that you're ready for, So it just smooths the journey that you can go on and start finding about finding out about your essence, who you are, where you are, about the universe. And it's also a tool to connect with somebody that has passed away, that has basically left from this physical realm and gone into different realm. You can connect with them. And we have students that do that all the time. And I mean seeing a students that had lost their loved one connecting with them in the astrol and then having the talk with them afterwards and seeing how happy they are and how like you know, it's it's it's amazing because there's such a healing experience built to talk to somebody that you love that you you think you've lost, but then you find out that you haven't lost them. They're still there and this is a tool for them to connect with somebody like that. And then of course is the connecting with spiritual guides is a which is a big one as well. Many people want to connect with their spiritual guides that knows everything about them and get guidance on their life and what to do that wants to it called Ashwin. He found out his life's purpose with the help of his guides and this is one of those super important things to do, which is one of those keystones things that you want to do as well, Like you want to connect your spiritual guide to get guidance, to get help to navigate the astral because you want know where to go that you will know they can help you. It seems like a no brainer to me.
Speaker 2: That's more of my motivation. I don't need the proof because I do believe it, but I feel like it's something we're supposed to do to become more and that's what that's what I want.
Speaker 1: Right So in your estimation, Florentine, you think eventually everyone will get to the point where they do this regularly.
Speaker 3: Is this part of our spiritual evolution? Then I really believe that. I really believe that this is what we're supposed to do to evolve our consciousness constantly, and I understand what we are and what we are not and understand the true, the truth about this reality. Right So that's kind of alter what it is about, understanding the bigger picture, and with that comes great, great peace, great healing, great I mean, the more I think for you guys too, the more you find out, the more kind of amazed you be about what's happening, and the more the more loves comes from that, from knowing the bigger truth. And so I think it's definitely a part of our evolution to go on this journey of truths and expansion.
Speaker 2: So you said that some people might think, well, was that a dream? So kind of take expanding on that. Sometimes when you sleep, you have these dreams that are just incredible and seem incredibly vivid, like you are right there, I mean, could you be I guess while you're sleeping as for projecting and not on accident, but like not inten doing it. But is it something that could just happen.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's something that happens actually to like ten percent of the population. People have these spontaneous out about experiences and for the most part they shreak out because they don't know what's happening. And it's very scary if you don't know that this is possible to start leaving your body. Might you might think you're dying, You might you know, I think something weird is happening. And then also it happens a lot in our sleep. When we're sleeping, we have more unconscious experiences. For the most part, we might not remember them, or you might remember some pieces, maybe that we are flying and we saw a village or something, but we come back from that experience and always kind of disregarded to be a dream, but sometimes could actually be something more than a dream. But I think the best way to do this is to describe what is it? There was the difference between a dream, and then ask projection because of the you know, the lines are kind of blurry. Yeah.
Speaker 1: In fact, I was going to ask if someone's freaking out because they do this in this and suddenly they freak feel they're dying. It must feel different because that's always been my big thing, Right, is it me just dreaming or using my imagination and feeling like I'm leaving my body? Like does it feel other physical sensations when you leave your body? Do you feel the wind whistling through your hair as you're lying through the night or is it really just a mental projection?
Speaker 3: Great question. So that's why people freak out because it's so real. They don't even know that they're I mean, they don't even know that they're out of body. A lot of times I have students when they go out of body, they actually think there are standing in their room physically, and so they they leave their body and they're like, oh, oh, I'm just I'm still physically standing in my room. Everything looks the same. They go back to bed, and then they wake up and then they realize, oh my god, that I was out of body just now. But it was so real that I thought it was physical reality. Okay, So it's that level of realism, and sometimes people report that it's even more real than their physical experiences.
Speaker 1: Definitely encouraging to me because you talk to people and they're like, oh, it's just like it's like just like it's in your imagination. And to me, it's kind of a compout if I'm not feeling it, but I if I don't feel something different, it feels like I'm not really astro projecting. So I'm hearing from you that it is indeed feels like you are physically somewhere else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's insane. It's it's really insane. Like I mean, when you it's only when you have the first time that you can just like grasp what would just what just happened? Because it's I remember for me when I heard this as well, I was also a bit skeptic. I was also thinking, hmmm, maybe these guys, these people just imagining these things, because I would go to different retreats, to different workshops, meitation workshops, and I always meet these people that they always had this very interesting stuff happening for them. When they're closing their eyes, they all kinds of stuff, and I was like, nah, I don't see anything. It's just I'm just I'm not even Yeah, nothing is happening. And I was always wondering if these people are just kind of making things up or they're just measuring things. Yeah, because people so it wasn't stuff around all the time, Oh yeah, when I left my body or it's such a buzzword. It's like everyone in this space is talking about astro projection or leave out of body experiences, like just throwing around like if it was hotcakes. But that's what makes someone like me who's been struggling trying hard to do it for so long, get super frustrating and thinking, no, you guys are full of crap. This is not it can't be real. So yeah, totally, I mean that's exactly what happens if you tried for a while and then don't get very far. Then you know you're you're going to have all kinds of stories that you're going to tell yourself, like this is not real, or maybe you're going to have the limiting belief that I had, which is, I'm not gifted enough to do this. I don't have the ability to do this. This is for special people. This is for someone that has meditary for ten years exactly, and I'm not one of those people. So a lot of things can come like that, and that can also become a limiting belief which blocks you from actually being able to do it, because now you're creating a belief system around it that you cannot do it, which is not helping you. So it's but yeah, it's the moment that you have the experience is the moment that you truly go, Okay, this is possible, and the experience is extremely real. It's it's very physical and you you can feel things, you can touch things with your hands, you can smell things, you can see things, you can hear things. Sometimes you're hearing can be so and halls that you can hear things that are really really far away from the room that you're practicing in. Like for example, if I practice, if I do the practice in a city like London, I would be I can get into a state where I start hearing conversations of lots of different conversations taking place, as if there's like people sitting in my room. And in the beginning, a lot of times I actually got confused. I actually thought someone walked into my room, and so I took off my headphones and looked around, like, what's happening here? Is someone's coming into my room? There's nobody there, but it's so clear. The sound is so clear. And if I do it in a place that's like just nature around the area, I can hear birds and the river creaking, and like the sounds that will be in that environment I hear very clearly as if they're next to me. So it's very very interesting how our senses when we get into these states, get very heightened beyond the physical possibility that we have with our physical senses.
Speaker 2: That's interesting because sometimes when I dream, I can I can smell things, or I can taste things. I just thought that was normal dreaming, And I don't know, will do you smell and taste in your dreams? I never asked you that.
Speaker 3: I don't think I ever have No, I don't smell or taste or I mean hear things.
Speaker 2: But well you got to hear things well, but well in.
Speaker 3: A dream, i'm more.
Speaker 1: I'm it's more less less hearing it more seeing it in my mind, Like I know that they're someone saying something, but it's not like auditory really Yeah, yeah, I mean I don't I don't think. At the same time, I also don't remember my dreams a lot. Very seldom do I remember my dreams, so.
Speaker 2: Like when you have a dream that you're flying, you don't feel it.
Speaker 1: Like the only dreams I've had have been and it's it's been a very long time since I had one of them is falling. I've had dreams I've been falling and that has been really unnerving. Yeah, yeah, really unnerving. And now that I think about it, Florentine, could that have been an astral travel in my dreams? I mean it feels like you feel, you know, when you are on a roller coaster and you go down one of those the drops and you feel in your stomach. It kind of felt like that, believe it or not, in the dream?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 1: Could that possibly have been a projection?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So I wanted to do this before as well. It's to define what a dream would be, and I won't ask for it actually will be because they are cousins in a way. So the way I see it is that there are multiple dimensions and they have different quality or different purpose as well. And so to me, a dream is also a projection. Your consciousness is projecting itself into a reality, and you're now experiencing it as as it is your only reality in that moment. But the dream space, this dimension of the dream, we call it the mental plane. It's kind of like a mixture of everything that you know, you know, every everyone you meet. It's it's kind of your little simulated reality. You know, you might see a picture and then your dream about that thing that was on that picture, and your thoughts are very much blended with that reality, and it's changing. It's very kind of liquidy. You know, you can look at one direction, you see something, you look at the other one that when you look back that the whole seri is now changed. Two door changes to the window. It's not very solid. And usually in a dream, or you will have your child with friends, maybe your family, maybe lots of familiar characters might be in that experience, and then a lucid dream would just be the fact that you become lucid, You become aware in the dream that you are dreaming, and then you can just see it's where it is, you can see it. Oh, I'm in a dream. Now, I'm in a dream reality dream dimension now a master projection or an etheric projection, or there's this other dimension you go to. When you go to those places, they will be they'll have different a completely different There'll be a different environment. It will not be the environment of your own creation. There will be an environment where you're meeting more objective realities, places that are actually that exist but on a different frequency of reality, and there things usually are more solid. If you look, you see a building on the right, you look to left, we look back, the building is still there. And you cannot just change the environment as as you wish, like you can an a lucid dream where you can kind of change colors of the walls, or you can. You kind of have this power over that experience because it's your generated reality that you are experiencing. You are also creating that reality. Elucid dream and a dream, but an ass projection you occupying a place that's occupied by other consciousness beings as well, and you cannot just change things as you want. Things are more solid, and a lot of times when you project yourself to these places, you end up on a street maybe that's just completely empty, there's nobody there. You have to kind of look around to find something to do. It can be a bit empty in the beginning, and to find maybe so much talk to or to your figure out where you are. It's a bit like you're just being dropped at in a you know, a different city, in a different world, or maybe in a forest or that you know, there's countless places to go? Is it?
Speaker 1: And you bring up a good point, all these places you go. We've heard that you can go to astral school. We've heard that you can talk to God. We've heard that you can see past loved ones. Is this just a traveling of the mind? Is it you can go anywhere? Or these are actual physical places that you go to, physical places there there are non physical places that you go to. Maybe you can also go to physical places as well. There will just be a different shift of frequency. But for the most part, when we leave our when we project our awareness out of our bodies or in different realms. We the frequency that our consciousness is in that in that state is it's usually a frequency that doesn't really it's harder to be it's it's harder to be in a physical dimension. So it's harder for somewhere to to get into this physical realm with a non physical body than there is for them to be in a non physical realm.
Speaker 3: I see.
Speaker 1: So it's not like I can go visit my daughter at school in astral form and just kind of sit and watch her in school, or yes.
Speaker 3: You can, you can, just saying that it's a bit more unnatural and a bit more difficult for you to do that versus to be in the astral which is like completely your natural environment to be in when you are in this form, in this set of consciousness.
Speaker 2: So in one of those environments, is everybody else else in there also astral projecting?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you you might go for the most part of this is this is a hard question because there's so many ways that this could This could leave it to caring to ask the hard questions. But yeah, you could be uh, you know, traveling out of body and visits. So I would say like this, some people naturally, they're as soon as they're out of body, they're like in their flats, they're in their house, they're like looking around, they're going through the wall, going out their neighborhood. They're seeing things in their physical reality very easy, Like their energetic body has that kind of has that frequency that it's going to kind of drawn to the physical a lot, and it's very easy to to be there. While other explorers when they got a body, they always end up in a completely different reality. They're never in their surroundings, and it's kind of difficult for them to go to the physical world, so to speak. But you can go anywhere, like you know, you can train yourself to go to different places, and we have the ability to do both. I think a good way to think about it because we all have the Internet nowadays, so we understand how there's different websites on the Internet that you can access with your computer, and that there's a network that connects all of these websites. You can think about that in the same way with dimensions. You have multiple dimensions that there will be like same as a website, and then you have the network that connects the different websites, which is the quantum field which connects all these different dimension and then with your consciousness you're able to travel to this different websites or dimensions. And they're countless of them. I mean, I don't know if we didn't even know how many there are. There can be infinite amounts of different places to go to. And some of them are supervolves. You know, they're in the future. You know, they have like flying cars and technology we can understand. And others might be super like primitive and having an invented fire and they're kind of, you know, very confused, and ah, there's everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are so many questions. I mean, so many questions. We are just getting started. When we come back, we gotta take a break. When we come back, we're going to start talking to Florentine about potential dangers with astral projection and then get into the n idea of how to do it. So stay with us when we come back. You're not going to want to miss the rest of this interview. And we're back with the skeptic metaphysicians. Today we're talking to Florentini or Anita, who is a master astral projector. He's a teacher who taught hundreds of people how to achieve out of body experiences. He's got a systematic training, a methodology that is shore fire. So we are picking his brain about all things astral projections because, as you know, this is my favorite topic in the world. We talked a lot about what astral projection is and all that kind of stuff before the break. Now I want to get into the nitty florentine first and foremost. I've read Bob Monroe's book, Journeys out of the Body, and a lot of people who are listening know about the Monroe Institute and all the research that they've done with hemi sync, which is sinking the two hemispheres of the brains using binaural beats, all that kind of stuff. The CIA has a whole document now that you can look for it yourself. Right now, you can downloaded the Gateway project. It talks about hemi sink and things like that to achieve out of body experiences. But in Bob Monroe's book, there's a part that made me very scared because he started talking about encounters with entities that maybe aren't the best things to run into in the astral plane. Is there anything that we should be afraid of when we first leave our bodies. You've already mentioned that no one's going to come over and take our bodies or anything, But are there any entities out there that we might get a little nerve wreck over, you know, demons or beings or astral beings that maybe don't want the best for us?
Speaker 3: Okay, So first, what I would like to share is that when we leave our when we project our awareness and we leave our bodies in this way, we are still going to be in a world of duality. We're not leaving duality anytime soon, you know. We're still there. So of course there's going to be dark, darkness and light that's going to be feared. That's going to be love. So there's going to be beings of lower vibrations and beings of high vibrations. It's going to be dimensions where there are weird creatures and sick people and all kinds of weird stuff going on, and it's going to be places that are full of light and love and beauty and amazing and profound. There's everything. Just like on the internet, you can go and you can find crazy websites and you can find beautiful websites and just like in the physical reality, you can go to places that are very scary and dangerous, it can go to places that are beautiful and amazing. And it's interesting because sometimes I wonder, like, before we incarnated here, did we get any debreachs from somebody what is going to be like to have a human physical life? And if we did, how did that being, you know, describe it to us. It's it's interesting because I think even I will believe that even you know, we will probably know a lot about this place before we come. And even though we know that there are crazy things going on here and you can get killed, and there's wars, and there's rape, and there's so many bad things that can happen to you, we still choose to come here and experience a physical life because there's so much growth, there's so much potential to have this physical life. And so I see an abjection a bit like that too. There's everything out there, but there's so much amazing things out there that those negative things that are out there shouldn't sort of stop you from going out of body. So that's the first thing. And then the second thing is that we are indestructible. We are not fragile when we got a body we you know, the other day, I was in a dimension where I was witnessing a fight and there was some sort of police force fighting some other people. I don't know what it was exactly, but I as soon as I saw that, I ended up just in the middle because a lot of times, when you focus on something, you just arrived there because your focus is there. And this actual police officer of some sort started to attack me, started to punch me, and the punches went through me like nothing. I couldn't feel anything. It wasn't hurting me. There was no pain, there was nothing. It was just like it was a strange, little bit strange.
Speaker 1: So I've had dreams where someone's fighting me and I, you know, either I don't feel it or I can't hit them right.
Speaker 3: But I've always known it is a dream.
Speaker 1: Now, what you talked about before the break, you said that it is a definite, palpable difference from a dream. You you were there, more real than real, almost, is what you said. So these punches when he was going, he was hitting you, and it was good, just going right through you. It wasn't a dream. You were there. The astrol cop was there, and he was throwing punches at you and you just weren't feeling it. It's just it's kind of hard to wrap your head around how that could.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's hard to wrap your hand around it. Well, I think too, I think what it could be? Uh what help is? Think about as a like we we are physical right now, We're in a physical body, and when we touched things in the physical, these things, these objects in the physical, they're vibrant at the same frequency, so there's solid to us. We cannot put our hands through the table, you know, it's it's a hard surface. But when we are out of body in this non physical format, like I can touch my table in my room, and I can actually put my hand through the table. I can still feel that it's an object, that can feel the surface of it. But if I press I'll actually be able to put my hand through it. So we are a bit like a ghost, but not a ghost like made of air that just kind of like just disappears and appears. It's a bit more solid, But it depends on the frequency that you're occupying, the dimension that you're in, you know, the vibrations of that dimension and the vibrations of the body that you're having in that moment. It is complicated stuff.
Speaker 2: For sure, he was punching in his hands were going through you. Was were you maybe in a physical dimension where he was like we are now here? That makes sense, so like, yeah, he couldn't put his hand through the table sort of thing, but since you were astra he could put his hand through you. Do that makes sense at all?
Speaker 3: It is asking, Yeah, though it makes a lot of a lot of sense. And to be honest, I don't know. I don't know everything, Like I don't know why he's his hand went through me. I was surprised. But I also know that sometimes I got a body, and I have a body, and sometimes I don't have a body. So sometimes I look down and there's nothing and it's I'm just a point of awareness in space, and sometimes I have a body. Sometimes I look myself in the mirror and I see something. I see someone not necessarily mean. Sometimes it can be different to me than a parrelel dimensions weird. Sometimes I can see myself it's cool. Yeah, Sometimes I look myself in the mirror, but I see through me. I'll see the see in the background, as if I don't even exist. What I've what I've seen is that a lot of times when I when I look at my hands, which is one of the reality checks, is look at your hands to see if you're you know, you have five fingers, because then you know, okay, if you have five fingers and they look normal for the most part, you're going to be in the physical But if you have weird looking fingers, then you are most likely in no physical environment. Now it often happens to me is that when I take out my hands, I don't even have hands. I just I'm used to it from the physical, from being a human, that I'm supposed to have hands. But in a all physical I do like this, and I don't see them. But because I'm focusing on having hands, I can see how they start to grow out, like I see my palm growing out, and I can see my fingers popping out one by one, like and then I have hands because I projected them, like you can create things in these dimensions with your consciousness. Your consciousness is extremely creative in that. And that kind of brings me to the other point I wanted to make about the original question, which is entities and all that. Yep, your consciousness is going to be a very important sort of starting point for your experiences. The background you have, your knowledge, the way you see reality in stead of being, it's going to have a past impact. So if you're somebody that has a lot of steer, if you're someone that has been assuming a lot of fearful content about ass projection, or you're super religious and you think this is a sin and that the devil is going to come in after you, or that there's demons to come in after you, it's very possible that you're going to create that kind of experience for yourself because your consciousness isn't separate from the experiences. You can see that in the physical. You can see how in the physical manifestation works like that. You know, you can focus on something like a car or something that you want to happen, and then that would then appear in your physical reality, usually with some sort of delay, usually take maybe hours, weeks, years for you to manifest the thing that you've been focusing on. Now, in these non physical realities, you can manifest things very quickly. They just happen very instantly.
Speaker 1: Right right, So it goes back to always creating your own reality in that world there is no veil, so you can manifest much more immediately than you can in this swe dimensional world. Take the answer about whether there are dark endies out there as a check, Yes, there are first, but it's really dependent on your mindset. So if there's that such a thing, and I totally get why there would be entities like that, how do you protect it? Well, you mentioned that we were indestructible, so it really is known. Is there a need for protection or is there something we need to do or prepare ourselves other than think good thoughts before we start doing this stuff? Well, yeah, so there's still los so much to say about this. So one other thing is that thinking good thoughts can not necessarily That doesn't necessarily work because you can think good thoughts on the surface, on the conscious level, but on the subconscious level, you might have a lot of fears and limits and beliefs and all kinds of stuff lingering there which you might not know of or you might know. Obviously, you kind of go deeper with yourself, so it's very important to deal with that kind of stuff, to be honest.
Speaker 3: When I learned about these things, but when I learn about ass projection, the first experiences I've had were very pleasant. There is no there's there's nothing negative of anything. I've started to have more weird experiences when I started reading about the weird stuff online. That's when I start to have more weird experiences. Uh. And I've seen that there is a connection between the things that you think, the things that you worry about, your fears, and the experiences that you will have. And I've also started to see how there's this you know, there's this mechanism of consciousness to take you on a spiritual journey to get you to heal, to get you to evolve. And you know how how consciousness works, Like as soon as there is fear in your physical reality, Uh, then consciousness arranges itself so that you can face that fear, so that you can overcome that fear, so you can hear heal that fear. We are constantly taken on a journey of healing. And so, mister Sam in these others, if you have a bunch of fears or worries, you will be taken onto experiences that will challenge those fears and will essentially help you to over I mean it's that they're mate so that you're supposed to overcome them. You're supposed to kind of look at them and kind of laugh at them. You know, see a demon let's trying to attack you. Instead of being like, oh my god, it's real, I'm going to die, it's just kind of like, ah, I don't believe in you go away, and they kind of vaporize.
Speaker 1: Apparently our dog wants to get involved in the conversation as well, probably saw one of the entities and he's trying to ward it off.
Speaker 2: Right now, how they say animals are very sensitive.
Speaker 1: Yeah they are. Yeah, So what you're saying makes so much sense. Now, I just wish I had not read Bob and wrote the book, because that's what I hadn't thought of dark entities until I read his darn book.
Speaker 3: Now that's all I could think about. Well, but it's okay, because you know, if the really cool thing about it is that think about it this way. To me, the way I look at it is that physical reality is it's way more dangerous than non physical realities. Why. Well, because in a physical reality, if you are in a situation that you don't want to be, if you're perhaps you're going down a dark alley and someone wants to rob you or do something bad to you in that moment. In the physical reality, you're gonna have to fight, or you're gonna have to run, or it's tricky and you can get hurt. You can even die. Maybe you get run by a car that hits you and you get really injured and your physical body dies and came over in the physical realm. But if you're out of body having these experiences, which by the way, you're having all the time when you're sleeping anyway, non consciously, unconsciously. When you are, then let's say in a place that you don't want to be, maybe you're seeing some weird entity that is coming towards you or whatever, you can just think about returning back to the body. You can just think about your room, or think about, oh, I want to go home now, and boom, witness in me a second. You're now waking up in your bed and you're completely safe and sound. There's nothing, nothing bad happening to you. So any weird experience that you don't like, you can just come back in to your comfort of your home and your pajamas and just be completely comfortable and safe. How often can we do that in the physical You know, you're in somewhere you don't want to be, and then you're just like, oh, I want to go home, and then you're back in your in your house, safe and sound. That doesn't happen. You have to go home somehow, right, it will be nice. So we have stuper powers. When we're out of body. We can teleport basically, we can fly. We can fly, we can go through walls, we can do things that we cannot do with our physical bodies. Because of that, we are sort of like superhuman. And in this about a state, you have a question here.
Speaker 2: You want me to go nod because I know what you want to ask, so the ahead.
Speaker 3: Okay, that all sounds great.
Speaker 1: And sometimes I know that I met some certain parties that I really wish I was home. You know, you kind of have to kind of have to be there, but you have to just sit there and bear it. It's probably some some work functions. But that all sounds understandable completely.
Speaker 3: I get it. It, Yeah, makes sense, And I would like to before you go on to the next question, I would like to just share a little story just to hit it home a little bit better for some people. Okay, because there is there is not enough information about this stuff. You know, it's there's a lot of misconceptions. So a lot of times people see dark figures and it can be it can be very confusing and also can be very scary if you don't know what it is sometimes. Right. So, so a friend of mine went out of body and in the kitchen saw this dark figure in the corner, and for the most part, most people just get scared at that point and and no, thank you, come back to the body and just go, oh my god, there's a demon in my kitchen. I have to sell the house. Yes, right now, exactly what my thought process was tonight. We can't stay yeah, exactly now. Luckily, this guy had a very different mindset. He was very open minded, which is one of the key things you want to be with this. And he was like, there's a dark looking figure in my in the corner of my kitchen. I wonder what it is. So he goes closer to this figure, and as he gets closer, he then realizes that because this this this darkness starts to kind of disappear and he now sees clearly what it is, and it was his son. And his son was having not a bad experience. Oh, well, he was sleeping in the other room, and now he's having an interesting conversation with his son, a little kind of back and forth daddy and son kind of conversation, and it's a beautiful experience. The next day he wakes up or he wakes up from the experience and he's like, oh my god, I had this experience, goes and talk to his son. His son didn't remember anything of that, unfortunately, but for him that was a beautiful experience. So he came back from the experience going, oh my god, this was amazing. I met my son out of body in the kitchen. He's beautiful. And the only difference if you look at this, like the difference is what filters you put on to the experience. You know, do you go into fear sort of way because you don't know where it is and you discard it as something scary, or do you go into like open mindedness and you kind of go and find out what it is. And this is what happens a lot of times as well, that people just kind of freak out and they run away and they report something negative. A lot of times there could be something completely different than you and you think, right, So instead of going into it with fear, maybe your suggestion is to go into it with curiosity. That makes sense, yes, curiosity, open mindedness.
Speaker 2: Love.
Speaker 3: So one of the things that we do with our students is before the practice while in the practice, when they're starting the process, is to focus on filling themselves with love so that that raises their vibration to this vacancy of love. And it's also one of the protective mechanism that you can use when you're out if you are experiencing like some sort of negative anths that they don't want to talk to. Now you you can project your love out to that being or fill yourself with love and for the most part, that will just dissolve. They'll just kind of disappear away. I'd love it. You're helping me to get over my fear. So maybe that could start doing this.
Speaker 2: And that's a great tip for anybody listening too, if they're kind of starting to explore a little bit, just you know, fill yourself with love and besides feeling good, it'll protect you as well.
Speaker 1: All Right, Florentine, let's get to the nitty of it. Now that we're getting closer to the end of the show. What's the best way for someone to experience something as miraculous as an out of body experience? What's the best way?
Speaker 3: Well, the best way I would say is to work with somebody that has done it and that can show you the way because it is a confusing journey and as you can sell by this just conversation, there's so many details to it. So if you're trying to figure this out on your own, you're most likely going to get stuck quite a few times on the on the journey. So it's it's really helpful to have somebody that you're going to be spending time with, asking your questions, doing the practice, and then asking more questions, and that back and forth is really really key because this is a it's a very it's a very serious practice. You don't want to just like throw yourself in there with not knowing what you're doing. You want to have somebody help you with that process. So that's what I would say. Now, are you looking for to to know some techniques or some tricks like that, or if it's.
Speaker 1: And we're going to I know that you teach a class on this. You've helped hundreds of people to achieve these results. In by the way, you're going to gain another student here shortly after the show. Oh no, Karen, We're going to add the links to your program directly.
Speaker 3: On the show notes.
Speaker 1: So if you're interested to grow skepticmposician dot com, go to his episode page. You'll see the link there directly laid in for you, so it's easy for you to access it. But if someone wasn't ready to reach out to you to talk to you about getting into your program, is there anything that you can provide, any tips on how to prepare themselves for doing something like this or even maybe achieving a small moncum of success with it before reaching out to you.
Speaker 3: So I would say, before reaching out to me, there's nothing you have to do, because we rework on everything from the beginning with the program that I've created, because that was the whole idea. It was like, Okay, I've discovered something amazing. I want to show this with the world. People don't believe me when I tell them about this, so the only way to share with them is to make them have the experience themselves by teaching them how to do it from the beginning. So I knew that I wasn't the gifted person. When I started this, I wasn't a master meditator, and I know that the people going to teach or the wayst I thought of it, it was like, I want to teach someone like me that is not gifted. You know, superhero at this stuff doesn't meditate for make sure for years. So how do I help that person? From step one? You know, what do they have to do? So we covered all of that with the program and there's nothing you really have to do before that. In the program, we work on in the beginning, we talk about what it is that you're going to do, you know, how this stuff works, to what to expect, and it's we talk about the mindset. We talk about different blockages they might have, and we work with healers and hypo therapists to to help you overcome some blockages that you might have. Like if you know you have a fear of going out a body, we need to work on that. You can't have that fear and practice it because it's not going to work. You're gonna you're going to stop yourself, like your subconscious knows when you're ready for these different steps. And that's another thing that I didn't mention before. But it's almost like there is a safety mechanism built in place the whole time. You will not be taken too far if you're not ready for it. You'll be taken to you know, as far as you're ready. So a lot of times people might have given fear to get out of body in the first place. And so if you have that fear when you're in that state and you started to get close, you'll then feel free, fearful, and then it will stop, so you won't be able to get out if you have that fear. So then we have to be incorporated, you know, a solutions that which is working the therapist to help you overcome those fears so that you then can feel relaxed and so you can get into this state. And then the program continues with videos on teaching the three main methods of how to get a body you know. The first method is a way to do it through dreaming to become conscious that you're dreaming, and the you can transition from a dream into naster projection. The second one is one of one of the more powerful one which is in when you're going to sleep. There is a special soundtrack that have created that wakes you up just enough staate you to form some sort of techniques that can then take you out a body from sleep from some waking up from sleep. And then the third one is of course through deep meditation. We meditate yourself into this very very deep state where then can get a body. So we teach all of these different methods and we teach that with videos and we have soundtracks, special soundtrack for each method. And then we have the coaching, of course, which is so key. That's where you can ask questions personal questions about your situation, how you are doing the practice, and how you have to change the practice it's more successful for you. So that that's how the program works. And if you wanted to prepare anything for the program, if you felt if you still feel like, oh I still want to do some sort of work before this program, then I recommend watching our video. We have a video on the website that is about half an hour long that goes through a bunch of stuff like this. And another one is to meditate, to learn how to meditate, so learn how to concentrate your mind on one thing very important for the practice. That's how we get more control over where we go and what we.
Speaker 2: Do great get starting points.
Speaker 1: So the very best way to learn how to ask to project is to reach out to Florentine Unita and join his accelerator program because he's going to walk you through. He's going to hold your hand and walk you through every step of the process safely. So people like me who are afraid of and counting end of these or dark ended easer beings that maybe don't want me out there, you can help us through it. So that's great, all right, I'm sold, you sold me.
Speaker 3: I'm on board.
Speaker 1: But we're going to add direct links to that program in our show notes. Like I mentioned earlier, we're also going to add links to your social media so people can reach out to you. If they're so inclined. Go to skepticmanephosition dot com so you can connect with Florentine directly. If you have any questions about astro projection, he's the man to go to. You can certainly come to us, but we're not going to be able to answer him.
Speaker 3: So we'll tell you where to go. Yeah, in a good way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where to go, and I'll tell you where to find some answers.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right, Allia Florentina. It's been an absolute pleasure. Thank you so much for coming on the show and sharing your wisdom with us.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you so much for having me and looking forward to see you in the Asstow soon. It sounds good to me. Yeah, we have a party.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Thanks for coming along on this journey discovery with us. We'd love to continue our conversation with you on our website at Skeptic Metaphysician dot com, or on Facebook and Instagram under a Skeptic Metaphysician podcast. If you know someone who would benefit from hearing the messages we're sharing on the show, do them and us a favor and share the show with them. It will help get the word out about us and it may just change someone's life for the better. And if you're listening to this on the radio and you missed something, well, not to worry. All of our shows, including this one, can be found at Skeptic Metaphysician dot com, where you can also watch the videos or even send us an email or voicemail directly from the site. We absolutely love feedback and would appreciate hearing from you.
Speaker 3: I hope you've enjoyed this episode as much as we have. That's all for now.
Speaker 1: We'll see you on the next episode of Dyskeptic Metaphysicians.
Speaker 3: Until then, take care of