Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. Is Monday, you guys, it's still mugshot Monday, but no mug shots here, but it does start with an m match me abroad Monday.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, everyone is so super excited that next Monday. Yes, we get back to the bottom of the barrel. Yes, of shows with love after a lock up.
Speaker 1: So everyone's just like, when's it starting, when's it started? When's the stars? Like little? Is this love after lockup? Or is this life after lock up? It might be life because we have Daniel and Bianca and we have Montana, right life, and don't forget Zuria. Oh jeez, no, I'm not ready for.
Speaker 2: That screaming Banchee, like all that yelling and screaming and just and she's pregnant the baby.
Speaker 1: She got her meds regulated because she did say that she found out, you know, recording that first season, that she had you know, bipolar or psychosis. I don't know what the fuck she has something, and she was like, I'm trying to regulate myself now, So that's good.
Speaker 2: Well, hopefully she can still take those medicines while she's pregnant.
Speaker 1: That's a great point toom. Well, we'll just have to see. And you know, again, I try not to watch a lot of pre stuff. I know that's crazy. People are like, are you insane? Why don't you watch the previews or the trailers that they send or whatever. I'm like, I just I like to be surprised on the day of I like to watch it one time through, get surprised, and then watch it another time and take notes for a new show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've only I've only seen like the trailer that they have.
Speaker 1: Been putting in with Mama June. Oh okay, well see I don't watch mom so that's as far as i've that. But I think they sent us like they sent us something.
Speaker 2: Didn't they like an official trailer or was it the screener?
Speaker 1: I can't remember. We have the official trailer and the screener. Yeah, I haven't watched them either. I haven't watched it. So, you guys, next Monday we will be back to Mugshot Monday Match. We are broad We'll go back over to the ten dollars level of Prime. That's just the way it is. We had to fill this spot for a few weeks. This is episode six, so next week going over and prom will be episode seven. And there'll be seven more episodes because there's fourteen episodes of this show. Unlike what we said last week, we thought this would be the last one, but no, I had that completely Wrongka, Well, these mofos need a little bit more time, I think so. I think the story they definitely wouldn't have been able to wrap it up because we know we were most like they introduced a new person and now they're going to wrap it up. But I think why I think I got to Confuse with Virgins was only six episodes and that needed to be fourteen. We could have had a couple more episodes of that to wrap those lootens as well. At least just show us somebody banging, come.
Speaker 2: On, banging, humping, something like making out anything anything, Yeah, nothing, nothing at all. I bet they're still virgins.
Speaker 1: I bet they every bar they go to in they're home, jong like, hey, there's a virgin apptop man, I'm gonna be here, poor guy.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine poor Alex going to that bar that we saw him go to a couple of times during the season, and now every fucking person in there knows he's a big old virgin.
Speaker 1: I think that some girl is going to be like, you know what I'll take away for the let's go, let's go. Yeah, because he's not like Quasimoto.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just well as long as she had very low expectations, because that was gonna be a one pump and done well.
Speaker 1: That he's going to be a love so oh god, yeah, yep, yep, you're so correct. Well, let's talk about these people on match Me Abroad. So this is season two, episode six, Smoke and Mirrors. Everything is a fire theme. Remember, Yeah, let me move my screen over here, because you're not big enough. I can't see your cute face big enough. Let's see big enough. No, there it is. It is okay, God, nobody has a bigger head than my husband. Such a big hat. No one has as good as thighs as your husband. Listen, doesn't matter, balances out with this giant head, he said, is not. Oh it's huge. I've never seen him and said, oh, he has a big my husband does. Dave has a big head. He like baseball hat. He he can't get a baseball hat that fits him. He has like one from college that he's hanging on to that fits him. He and I got him one the other day. I go this one that looks it was in John Droom. We were cleaning out John Droom. There's this OHU baseball hat. I go, this is the exact same hat, the one that you wear all the time, that you that fits you. That's disgusting because you had up in college and you're fifty seven years old. I said, But here's one that looks exactly like it. So it came out of John Dream. I think he must have bought it. Look, it'll be a fresh, clean one for you. Literally, you put it on and the back snaps popped off, like, wouldn't fit him. His head is so big it wouldn't fit on the snaps.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't Now have to go back and stalk your page looking from the Jews of Okay to see how big his head is.
Speaker 1: That's that's worriesme. Yes, fit a hat like he cannot. And sometimes he'll get a hat and he'll put it on. I go, well, that's cute. He goes, No, it looks weird because my head's big. And I'm like, you might be right, but it fits, it'll fit him, but it doesn't look right. If anybody has a knowledge of hats for men with giant heads, let me know because he bigger, bigger ones.
Speaker 2: Trust me, I know, because James looks like fucking the first stages of cavemen, how big their heads were.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, if he could find like but he has to look for like a special size, I believe.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, ask James, yeah, because I was like, I'm glad I didn't birth your big head kids, because there's no way.
Speaker 1: How did you get on this conversation? I guess I said smoking mirrors and it's going to be about and I didn't even start talking, and how we started got to sound big heads? You know how we do? I don't know, Okay, but items listen back to figure it out. All right, let's start with Harold. I'm feeling very positive about Harold. This is the.
Speaker 2: Best that I have felt about Harold in two seasons.
Speaker 1: Like this is great.
Speaker 2: I think out of all the couples, Harold is going to walk away with his person.
Speaker 1: Got so, okay, but does he want to move to Singapore? Okay? So I was going to bring that up to you as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because there was one couple that we saw and I was picking up I really want to.
Speaker 1: Green car vibes. Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's not her, not her, but it was another couple. So I was wondering the same thing, like, what's gonna be the plan?
Speaker 1: Who's gonna move? Yeah, so because he can't do his job there because he's very you know what, I got to figure out. You know, my husband works for a nuclear company, and there's not many of them, there's very few. Actually, you're gonna find that man's job. I gotta figure out if Harold works for my husband's the company that my husband also works for. By next week, she's gonna know how much he makes an hour. It's for all one k plan. She's gonna know what kind of insurance he's on because that guy, that guy from Love is Blind DC worked for had worked for my husband's company. Yeah, all right, I'm gonna she's on it. Making a mental note. Okay, So they're going to fly a kite. So they get in with the driver and he says, oh, actually, you know, I have a lot of interest and I got into flying kites because I wanted to figure out a way to make a kite a generator, so if it's flying in the wind, it could be She was like, wow, that's just I mean, let me tell you something. He's got some good ideas. He has some good ideas.
Speaker 2: I just don't know if they go anywhere pasts what he draws in his little book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but some of them are really good, and he should meet with like a patent lawyer.
Speaker 2: I agree, because he keeps giving away all his damn good ideas on TV.
Speaker 1: I know someone else is gonna steal it. Don't go in shark tank, Carold to eat you alive, Okay, so god, she tells him. He says, like, oh, we should, you know, talk about questions about ourselves. So she says, okay. Her name is Amber right, yes, yeah, She says, I'm thirty seven. I was born in China. I immigrated to Singapore when I was seven, and I'm very grateful for that because I got a good education. And he says, I'm forty three. I'm Harold. I am so. I was trying so hard not to laugh. I'm like, oh, Harold, she knows you her name. I am forty three. I am Harold. I am from the US. I was born in Connecticut. I have certification to work with nuclear materials, so I keep people safe at the nuclear plant. And she goes, oh, that sounds dangerous. He says, oh, it is a dangerous job, but it's very safe as long as you follow the steps. And then either he says or she says, maybe they accidentally when they were talking touch to each other, and he says touch and he puts his hand on her and in the head she goes, yeah, this is very awkward, but we're having a nice conversation. In Asian culture, we don't hold hands on a first date. But he's short on time here, so maybe it's a good idea. And then she says his hand is kind of chubby, so it feels like holding onto a sponge. And then she says it's very comfortable.
Speaker 2: Actually, she yet like a squishball, you know what I mean. It's squishy, but you know, well when she said.
Speaker 1: A sponge, you can think of a chubby hand and how it was like swishy. Yeah, she's called him chubby like three times, I know, and that I really do think, and we've heard this quite a bit, that this is in Asian culture. They just flat out say you're too big, you're fat. They just say, yeah, yeah, I've been told that in like the nail shop before, like ononce you go there so long, like they feel really comfortable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been telling you too chubby. Yeah, girl, but you lose weight, you'd be perfect. I'm like, well, God, the way that Harold said touch is the equivalent of when I take Sake to his dog training class and they had to rub the dog treat all over your.
Speaker 1: Hand and say touch, And that's how you teach them to touch sock touch exactly how he sped it. I'm like, hey, Harold, oh, that is so funny. But I thought it was cute because she's because she was cute. It's squishy, but it's comfortable, all right, y'all know how I'm kind of obsessed with skincare. Right in the last few years, I've become fixated on my neck, so I was really glad to find Go Pure tighten and lift netcream. All right. I've been using it for months, I mean maybe five months now, and I have totally noticed a difference. It has visibly smoothed and firmed the skin on my neck and my deca lte. You know, the skin there like is way thinner and more delicate. It requires specialized care. You can't just slap any old lotion on there. Go Pure targets the unique concerns of the neck area. And I love the net cream so much. I bought their shower scrub, their arm tightening cream, and their firming thigh cream. Okay, I'm all in with Go Pure. All Go Pure products are cruelty free, parabin free, and sulfate free, so you know you're giving your skin clean, effective care without those harsh chemicals. With over one million jars sold, this beauty secret is no longer a secret. For a limited time, our listeners get twenty five percent off Go Pure with code Pink Shade at checkout. Just head to Gopurebauty dot com use code pink and you're all set. And after you buy, do us a favor. When they ask you where did you hear about Go Pure, make sure you say from Pink Shade. They do a selfie with this cool building. So I looked up this building because I do. I was fascinated by this building. Someone showed me a picture of that building right now, I wouldn't recognize it, Okay. So it looks like three buildings in a row and then a boat on top that's obviously some sort of garden. Oh, and it all looks like it's just sort of haphazardly put together, but it's actually six buildings. So the three that you see and I won't be able to do this, and okay here you know, I've got merry Papa's bag. Okay, so what is it? Okay? So two of the shit, so two, it's six buildings. Okay. Two of the buildings are like this, right, they they touch each other in the middle, touch each other in the middle like that. Okay. Yeah, so it's it looks like three from this side, but it's six. So it's six buildings. And then on top those are the supports, right, and then on top is a massive roof which has like the biggest pool in Singapore. So what this is These six buildings are a hotel and then you can only you can go up and look at the gardens in the pool, but you can't go into the pool area unless you have a key card for the hotel. On the bottom of it, what it's sitting on, which you can't see from where they are, is a shopping mall, and then when you pull out, next to it is a huge arena and then another standalone hotel that looks exactly the same with the similar boat thing on the top.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't see any of that shit I had subtitles on, so I literally it was a mind fuck for me.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I kind of got to pay attention to the picture. Yeah, it's just the words out here. I didn't see any of that. Maryor Pane. Well, if anybody wants to look it up, it's called the Marina Bay Sands. Is insane.
Speaker 2: I think you need to roof for them, because there's some people probably going on a website saying I need to book this like that the way Mary Payne described it, I want to book it.
Speaker 1: Well, they said the rooms were a little dated, but the but it's worth it to be able to have a key card to be able to go up to that pool. Okay, yeah, your word for it.
Speaker 2: Me.
Speaker 1: I'm not going up one hundred stories and getting in a pool. That's a I said, no, I'm going to go ground level on a pool. So it's cool. So anyway, they now they have a kite, but there's not a lot of wind, so they're running and they probably send them to this park because it's right on the water, and so they probably thought for sure there'll be a wind. But there's a day with your wind so he's running with the kite. His pants are falling down, which was hilarious.
Speaker 2: All the times he doesn't wear the fucking suspenders.
Speaker 1: Is right now, he doesn't own a belt. I guess, well.
Speaker 2: Here, so I have a husband that has kind of a bigger belly, kind of like Harold does.
Speaker 1: Yes, but I've seen your husband and it's not this saying. But okay, okay, your husban's belly is not like Harold's.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get it talking to after he hears this ship. Yeah, you're it's not exactly. But he's a bigger man.
Speaker 1: He's tall.
Speaker 2: Yes, man, I'm gonna have to say something bad about myself to even it out here.
Speaker 1: I really am remind me, I have to say something bad about myself before we end this show. Okay, all right, well you kind of have to.
Speaker 2: It's hard. And he has this issue as well. And he does wear a belt. But once you kind of go under the belly, yes.
Speaker 1: Kind of slides a little bit.
Speaker 2: Okay, So he has that issue as well, and he does wear the belt, So I don't poor Harrold. I was like, we're gonna get a butt shot, like we just we're gonna get a butt shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's yeah, he goes, well, this is a time where I certainly wish I was wearing my suspenders. Well, we didn't have too much wind, but we sure had fun. So and then he tells us he feels like his lung will burst with the butter lies. And he says he's not sure if she feels the same. He thinks she's amazing and attractive, and he says, I've got to feel like I need to talk to her before it goes further. So I think it's interesting because he's like, this is the first date. I want to go on a date with her again, but let's get it all out on the table. Because she rejects me, I don't even want to try to ask. I mean, it's sad, but it's a good way to be blunt about it, I think. And I agree. And he's been so unlucky in love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, look, if you're not going to be able to handle this, then there's no reason for us to go on.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, So they sip at the picnic and I can't tell because they have champagne fluid flutes. Is he drinking alcohol? Do you think or do you think it's just like a sparkle. Yeah, he doesn't drink alcohol. I remember that from last season. Yeah, but no that was this season. This was this season. Yeah, but I think did he say he would have a glass or something on New Year's Eve? But what he decided was it is expensive and he liked it too much, right, so maybe he would have the one. I don't know anyway, I was trying to figure that out because he's New Year's Eve Mary Payne. But also if it's free, maybe he'll drink it. Because production gave him that picnic basket. So she says, do you do a lot of picnics like this? And he goes, no, Actually, you know I don't. I don't go on many dates. She goes, oh interesting. She says, what qualities are you looking for? And he says kind, honest, attractive because you need chemistry, independent and caring. Now do you notice he started with kind and honest, unlike what we're gonna get from Tony later. Right.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's just a one giant ick and he looks like a fucking thumb.
Speaker 1: I did a screenshot this week and said it to Ingrid because she was putting it together like the grid that we do for Instagram and stuff, and I said she was, she'd send it to me and it was just like a cast photo of mass being abroad and I was like, mm hmmm. I did a screenshot of Tony and how gross he was, and I said, this needs to be the picture everybody needs to know we're gonna be talking about this guy. I mean, he could be cute, but he's got a cute face, but then he opens his mouth and it just goes and he was really bad this episode, really bad this episode. So Carol tells her he also likes somebody that's independent but also very caring, and he needs somebody to be patient with him. He says, I'm a little bit autistic and so I miss obvious things. Yes, and she says and she doesn't even say a word like, oh, really tell me more that's weird or eathing. She goes, oh. She says, well, I've been told I'm very patient, so I think I could probably fit the bill.
Speaker 2: WHOA right, all right, okay, yeah, And I was surprised that she actually said I would fit the bill. So that means she's thinking that they're dating. He's got potential. I mean, they're moving fast, for a first date.
Speaker 1: She says, I'm not looking to casually date. I am looking for a future husband. Okay, all right, and I like that too, I like just be direct. Yep. And she's in the talking it. She says, I've never been with somebody who's autistic, but I do know there's a spectrum, and I don't know how much autism he has. But it was like, like I have twelve percent autism, but that was one point two pounds. So she says, I don't know how much autism he has, but if he didn't tell me, I probably wouldn't have noticed. And I think eventually she would have noticed.
Speaker 2: So with be autistic, me and James can pick up on it by the second sentence, we really we just can. And with to me with Harold, it's pretty obvious. But if she's ever been around someone with autism, she's probably like, oh, he's.
Speaker 1: Working, yeah, right, you know what I mean. Yeah, somebody told her so she could do she could do a little research on her own and yeah, and so she says he was brave boy this episode. I know. It was so cute, And she says, I think we match on mini levels and we have similar interest and I'm looking for somebody who wants to put family first, which is interesting because he hasn't said he's interested in like starting a family or anything. I don't think we've ever heard him say that before. I don't either know how old is Harold. He's four forty three, forty three, but remember his granddad was like seventy five when he gave birth to his dad or something crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they've got some good, strong firms. So if he's okay.
Speaker 1: So she says, okay, Well, here's the thing about me. I'm an only child and my parents worry about my married situation. Yeah. Yeah, And she says she's in her thirties. Right, I can't remember how old she is. She's in her thirties. And she said, what did she say that above? When she says how old she is, she's thirty, she was thirty four or thirty seven? She's thirty seven. Okay, how quickly I forget within one paragraph to the other. And she says, my parents worry I'm not married, and that's another reason I'm very intent on finding someone. So you will have many tests to pass. He goes okay, and she says, she says, you have to pass my parents of course, then in my close group of friends, then all my relatives back in China, and even my ex boss who's very interested in my dating life.
Speaker 2: Okay, what what's lots like the ex boss, he could go fuck off.
Speaker 1: Just put the xbox in the category with friends, don't make it a new category. Yeah, and can they all meet it one time and get it over with. No, that would be too much for him. And he goes, wow, well, this is a lot of tests to pass. And she goes, and so this may be why she didn't get a lot of second dates. Yeah, because sools I got a pressure. It's a lot. So and then talking head, he goes, So, I told her the thing about me being on the spectrum, and she seemed to understand and took it well. And then she told me all these tests I have to pass and get approval before being able to truly move forward. I'm scared, but I'm glad she's sharing all of this because it means we have a path forward together. And if she's on my side, how can I lose? Oh?
Speaker 2: Amber, I tell you what if you fuck over our boy, we're coming to Singapore. We're not gonna eat anything while we're there because I don't do frogs and whatever else that shit was.
Speaker 1: That you were eating. Yeah, we're coming looking for you. Oh, we're coming. We're looking for you, Amber, So take it, take it easy.
Speaker 2: What I fear is it will be like with Mikayla last season.
Speaker 1: He'll go home. Yeah, but I'm.
Speaker 2: Thinking with her, since she's an only child, she's probably onely gonna she's probably gonna want to stay in Sigapore.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm thinking. So I feel like he's gonna have to make the move. Okay. I don't know what the nuclear regulatory situation is in Singapore. Do they have nuclear power? I don't know. God, if only my husband was here, I could ask him.
Speaker 2: I tell you what, Mary Payne, if you do all this researcher you find out he's just a slee security guard, I'm gonna be.
Speaker 1: Pretty upset with Harold. I don't think he is security. Absolutely don't think he is. Okay, all right, let's move on to our guy, Tony. This is our guy. This was cringey. It really was. It's almost like he's an actor trying to be the worst version of himself.
Speaker 2: Then that would be good because I'm like Okay, thank god, he's not really like this.
Speaker 1: But I really think this is how he really is, because a lot of times I look at this and go, okay, so they told them to play up this, or they told them to do this. But these women, for sure, we're not expecting this guy, because you could tell by their natural reactions of like what am I on? Am I being punked right now? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And he would not date a single one of those girls, which one of them was kind of.
Speaker 1: Was she Okay, we're not going to talk about these women in our opinions of their looks, but I would say, look it was I would say he wouldn't date any of them. They wouldn't see any of them and want to take them.
Speaker 2: They were all the opposite of what he said he liked.
Speaker 1: The first girl he wouldn't date because he would think, uh, he wouldn't like her tattoos. I think he would not like her size. Oh okay, because she was regular size, but she went super scary. Yeah, she was a regular size girls, regular size, but to him, uh huh. Second girl he won't like because of the hair and her Yes. Third girl he would like when he looked at her, but he was judging her for the kid, and there were in her career, so he wouldn't. Yeah, okay. So Tony goes to meet with Louisa. It looks like they're at somebody's house and she goes, do you know why you're here. He goes, looks like we're in somebody's home.
Speaker 2: And I love the fast she wore her hair back like that. She's like, oh, you don't like short hair. You fits to see all this neck, the neck.
Speaker 1: All of it. I'm gonna pull back my stubby little ponies. Yeah, look at it. And those ear rings she had on all those were everything. I'm like, I didn't notice the earrings, but I'm liking her more. Really, what were the earrings?
Speaker 2: I didn't like her and they were very bold, they were gold, they were like from here to here, they were awesome, Like, uh, but you.
Speaker 1: Would have seen them because I always put my hair down. But yeah, okay, I'm liking them more too. So she goes, well, we're here for a blind dating experience. I will want to challenge you to pay attention to more than looks. He goes, oh gosh, and she goes, you're gonna have to trust the process, and she shows him this blindfold, and she goes and the women will also be blindfolded, so they can't judge you either. You're gonna have a little bit of time to talk to three different women, and at the end you can choose one girl to go on a date with. So he's like, oh god. So on the talking head, he goes, I don't like this at all. He goes, I get why she's doing it, but I don't like it. And the talking head Luisa says, I created this because if he wants a serious relationship, he's got to take the physicality out of it, because it's not going to always be there. Yeah, all right, girl number one, we're going to go through the girls one by one. Her name is Lucilla, and she goes by Lou and he goes, oh, okay, Lucy, and she goes Lou. He called her Lulu Lulu and she goes, no, my name is Lou. Don't try to give me a nickname.
Speaker 2: We don't already say yeah right, right from the beginning, he's trying to take control.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give you a new name. She has tattoos, she has long red hair. She feels his head okay, and she goes, you don't have any hair, and he goes, no hair, don't care, or long hair, don't care. Right, we got long hair. What's going on there there? And she did that's what he likes. And she tells him and the only thing she tells him she has long hair, so he kind of like feels her hair. And she says she's been single for five years, and he goes, oh, you've been celibate for five years. First of all, what a thing to say. And that's not what that means. You could be dating somebody. Yeah, and she's kind of been in a relationship relationship, and she goes, man, there's been some stuff in the middle and she left. She says, you know, normal stuff, and and she goes, you know, in Brazil, men aren't really into commitment, so women just go with the flow. And he goes, oh really. He goes, well, I'm more conservative than that. Now that's my first shut up Tony, okay, because I've got it in breath. Shut up Tony. So the talkinghead Lou goes, yeah, I would rather he have hair, but I'm open to it, like I'm open to get to know him better. It's all about the whole package. Lou's got the right attitude. Yeah, yes, yes, she'd prefer him to have hair. But let's get to know him. Yeah, that's how it use to me, the talking head he says about Lou. He goes, she told me she's not been celibate, and if you're not in a relationship, you should be celibate.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, So that's one thing that's wrong with That's one thing that's wrong with him.
Speaker 1: He needs to get a fucking It's something he needs to get.
Speaker 2: It sucked, he needs to fuck, He needs something he needs to release.
Speaker 1: That is what is wrong with him. Right there, producer says, how long have you been celibate? Uh huh? Which I love that producer for saying uh huh. And he laughs and goes, oh, I don't feel comfortable answering that. So he's banging girls, but he thinks a woman should not be having sex if they're not in a relationship. And I would love to see these women that he's banging. Oh it's one Coli hoo. I agree, Yeah, I totally agree. Yeah. Girl number two is spelled like Laylah, but she says Lilah. She's twenty six, she has medium hair. It's not long, and she tells him she used to work in digital fashion, but now she's a full time content creator. Uh, she's been single since COVID And he says, so, why don't you have a boyfriend? Oh well, same could be asked for you, Tony, And she says, Oh, i'd date a round, but sometimes it's not meant to be. She says, so what are you right now? Like right now? I got to get out of here. Yeah, she says, so what are you looking for? And he goes long hair past the shoulders? Why would that be the first thing that you say?
Speaker 2: What if she had hair extensions and they were long, but her hair is really short, then what are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: Probably that third girl has hair extensions, don't you think? Possibly?
Speaker 2: But he has no fucking hair and he can't grow it exactly.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you're so fixated. Did I say that right? Fixated? What did I say? I don't know, fixated?
Speaker 2: It was just wrong on hair for a motherfucker who can't grow any I don't.
Speaker 1: Get that at all. It's some a psychologists. A psychologist needs to break this down for us immediately.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's just I don't know if he still has that like I was beat up as a kid, and it's just looking for perfection and everything, so.
Speaker 1: No one can make fun of him, like I've got this perfect life.
Speaker 2: I've got this even though I live in a maybe apartment that's all white with a little bit of blue decor.
Speaker 1: Like he's weird, he's just he's just weird. Yeah, I'd love to know how they found him to get on this show. So yeah, he says, he goes, I'm looking for a woman with long hair past her shoulders, a woman that exercises, has a little bit of muscle, and he doesn't. But he doesn't. He doesn't and she goes, okay, interesting. Yeah. In the talking head, Lillah says he is talking about physical things, which just tell me he's insecure about himself. True, and she goes and that's she goes, that's not my type to what I usually go for, like somebody that lacks confidence. So they're putting it on me. So she's smart. Yep. Girl three is Gabriella, long hair, she's gorgeous, and she says she's a DJ and he goes, oh, really, well that's a problem because clubs are too loud for me. Well, you don't have to go to her job. You don't have to go with her to work.
Speaker 2: No, most people don't go with their spouses to work unless they work together.
Speaker 1: And he says, how long have you been single? And she goes, I've been single about one year. And then she says do you have kids? Do you like children? And he goes, oh, yeah, I love kids, and she goes, well, I have a daughter who's one and a half years old, and the talking head she goes in the talking head he goes, I can't believe she has a kid and is a DJ. You couldn't believe these things, but you couldn't think these things would go together. That's concerning for me. He said that like she was a prostitute who was poor. That is how it's said. I can't believe she's a prostitute and she's poor. He's such a snob and a hand he's such a dick. Yeah, And the talking heady goes, yeah, the whole experience was precarious. Here's where just he always uses these big words that make no sense. Yeah, And he goes, I feel disappointed, and I'm begin to wonder if this is all a waste of time. Okay, well, you're going to will, so just go to the beach. Okay, let's move on to Sarah in Houston, and Sarah and her mom Kitty. You gotta love a you gotta love a kitty from Houston. We have a lot of kiddies in Houston. It's interest. I don't know why. It's yeah, there's yeah, there's always yeah, very weird. So she's going They're going to meet with Dolly and it's Dolly and Kitty, and so she says, uh. So she's in the car, she's telling her mom about Freddy and she goes, yeah, but I mean, I think you know he's great, but I think you know he was young. He likes stability and success now, believe it or not, Kisha, and this is gonna blow everybody's mind. Randomly on TV when I couldn't find something to watch, I don't know when. It was probably Tuesday night because that's when blow Deck comes on and I don't fuck with blow Deck. I do sometimes, but not generally. I probably flipped it over to match Me. They were running a rerun of Matching Me Abroad, but it was this It was this episode, but it was more to love with the bonus things. Oh okay. Kimberly always watches like ninety Day More to Love with the bonus scenes and then tells me, okay they are I can't find them, and I'm like, I don't want to watch a two hour show just to find the four bonus scenes, right, just give me the bonus scenes. So he they go to this. You remember when they went in, they were in those all those little booths were all those artists. Yeah, he had a whole booth, a whole little store.
Speaker 2: That was his stuff, that was his art What didn't they show that?
Speaker 1: And they went in and they discussed it at length. It was so you could see why I fear that she would be like, oh, he's actually very interesting. So his stuff was very it seems like very Asian culture, like anime almost right. Yeah, what it was was it was all these different figurines, like molded plastic and paintings and all of this same hamster. Okay, and hey, we did say something with a hamster, because she goes, hamsters are cute. Hamsters are cute. But then he had like some of them, he had the teeth jagged drawn on them. Okay, okay, and some of them have like you know, blood coming from their eyes. Okay, then and then some of the drawings that look super crazy. But it was a whole scene of them looking at all of his art and discussing it and him going, well, the meaning of this is, yes, the hamster is very cute, but just like people like, is very complex, and this one has the feeling of the da da da da, and it's like the mother is behind him and he's the feeling of the dread of the mother. It was like a whole thing. So she's like, wow, okay, like so she really kind of got it. It was interesting. So I'll say this, we don't want to kill her hamster in my house, but okay, yeah, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: When she's describing everything to her mom, she's still very respectful even though he totally not her type. So she I really like her.
Speaker 1: Sometimes she says stuff and like, but she seems to be a really nice person overall. Her mother race fashion choices. Her mother raised her correctly to be polite. I agree, her fashion choices not so much.
Speaker 2: She needs to watch, you know, dressing forty and over with Keisha, even though she's not forty and over.
Speaker 1: But like those stick.
Speaker 2: Soled shoes that she wears with the dress the bucket had with the LV all over, which I doubt was real.
Speaker 1: But she's just really nice because she was not into this guy.
Speaker 2: And if she had said bad things about him, I would have been Okay, I know, yeah, I see what you're saying.
Speaker 1: But she was nice. She seems that he was cute. I think all her I think all her shit is real. I think I think she comes from money, and I think she's had a lot of rich boyfriends. And this bucket house are only like five hundred dollars. Believe Pam looked into it. Yeah, I would.
Speaker 2: I love to believe aton, but I would not buy a five hundred dollars Louis Vuitton bucket hat.
Speaker 1: I have a Prada bucket hat, and I can't you wearing a bucket hat. Oh, I got it in my mind. It's blue, but it's like nylon and it's got this tiny little Prada on it. I wouldn't get something with the label all over it. It is like it's really like to protect from the ring because it's like nylon. It's so cute. But I and when I put it on, I'm like, I'm the cutest person in the world. Nobody can tell me I'm not. And then I put it on. I'm like, where's this girl going? Who does this girl thinks she is? This girl needs to put this in the closet for display. So I'll tell you what. So you're not doing anything with it, you can always send it to me. I'm just saying I think it's at the beach. I think it's at the beach. I say, I put it on for you and take a picture. But when I get to the yeah, yes, pa, And literally I got it off the real reel. I think it was like a couple hundred dollars and I tried one on this this particular product bucket app when we were in London, and I was like, if I ever see one on the real reel, that's two hundred or less, I'll get it. And then there was one and I got it, and I think I was like half drunk on wine. It was like, this is so cute, bye, And then it came on. I was like, why did I think it's this cute? On me? Stupid? See you with the hat on? Yeah? And also I've never seen a hat on. Oh. I wear a lot of baseball hats I don't look at hats, okay, So like Dave like my husband, So okay, So they go to the Durian market. Durian is Singapore's national fruit. I know a lot about Durian because I have this weird ex boyfriend who I think as a cult leader in Bali and he like left the United States and like doesn't speak to his kids. It's crazy, and walks around in a sarong and things like lives on air for a week and yeah, that's very cult, like it does yoga twenty four seven and takes himself in the forest to live on rain drops and you know, man but yais Yeah, he one time years ago posted all about the Durian and how it's it's dury and season and it's so delicious and it's an aphrodisiac and it's all these wonderful things. Okay. Also, James and Tata on they're also in Indonesia. Bali is in We're also very into the Durian And she made him try it and he like vomited. Apparently it literally you open it up and apparently it literally smells like rotting flesh. They it smells like a dog that had died. On the side of the road people, and she says that, oh, it really smells like yeah, people say that it if you could get past the smell, it is like the best fruit in the world for you, like medically. And James when he ate it, when Tata made him eat it, not only was he like gag literally gagging and vomiting from the spell of it, Like literally he went outside and vomited. He said that the texture of it is so disgusting. But she, I gotta say once again, you can't judge a book by its cover, because you can't you think that she would be like, no fucking way am I eating this rotting flesh yep, latinous bullshit. But she was like, I'll try it.
Speaker 2: She's I mean, she's a nice girl. Look, there's nothing wrong with liking nice, expensive things.
Speaker 1: And I think people think if you like that.
Speaker 2: Lifestyle, you must be an asshole, you must be a stoughty. But you know, snoba bitch, But there's nothing wrong with I like what I like. It doesn't mean you're a horrible person. Case in point with Sarah, She's like, it's.
Speaker 1: Really not She's sweet. I think she's sweet, and she makes a lot of good points about how she doesn't have to settle and she should just have to settle. Yeah. No, So Sarah and Kitty try the jury and they aren't too disgusted. In the talking head, she goes, I mean it's kind of grows, but it's better than frog. There you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I probably have to agree with her because I would rather try that fruit than that frog and his taphole body and his legs and eyes and skin.
Speaker 1: And I'm not gonna eat the rest of the day.
Speaker 2: Stop, you're not going to throw up right now. During the pot she was she was gagging. Yeah, okay, if you're watching this on YouTube, as you should be, she's s gagging.
Speaker 1: You got it together. I'm sweating a little bit now. Think about the fruit. Think about the fruit. Think about the fruit that tastes like rotting flesh. No, thank you, it doesn't taste like rotting flesh. It smells like it. Really, my other started running. I got disgusted. Okay, I should to pull it together right now. So she tells Dolly about eating the frog porridge in the Red Light District and she goes, oh, okay, Dolly didn't say that's inappropriate for a date. I'll talk to him about it, you know. She doesn't say that. She goes, how is the porridge? And she says it tasted like chicken? And she goes, but you know, here's the thing. He's very nice, but he's not as established as the men I'm used to dating. I'm drawn to guys who make me feel secure, like my father. And she goes, you want a man to make you feel safe, and she says right, And she says, I grew up in a very traditional and stable life and that's what I want and I shouldn't have to sacrifice. She says, I can provide all this for myself, but I would also like a man that could provide it for me as well. And I think that that's a good point. She's not like, I'm broken, I need a man to buy me Louis. Yeah. Yeah, She's like, I can afford all this myself. Yeah, but I want somebody on my level.
Speaker 2: I need to find like her on Instagram so I could like check out her store, her.
Speaker 1: Movie Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, because bitch, how much are you selling it for? Yeah? Maybe she's maybe it's like a Meredith Marks. Maybe it's like super expensive yaybe, And she says, you know, I should be able to I should be able to have that, and Dolly says, so every time I see you, you're covered in brands. And now the way they made this look on the previous was Dolly was being an asshole, but I didn't feel like she rights. She says, do you want a man that can keep you like this? And she goes, I need a man that can be can keep me on a comfortable level. She it doesn't have to be a luxury lifestyle, but I'm used to nice things and I can actually afford them myself. Yeah, And the mother says, but are you into compromising at all? And probably the mom was like, we've been in Houston and it's been the greatest guy ever. But he works at the Verizon store and that's not good enough for you. You know. The mom's probably like we met or some really nice guys that just have a regular desk job, and she doesn't like those guys. You know, I get it. And Sarah says, yeah, yes, I will compromise, but at this age, I don't think I have to. And maybe I'll compromise five years down the road. I mean, I don't see anything wrong with that. I really don't. I really don't either. Now I don't think I would, but I didn't feel that way. Then maybe we're not seeing something. Maybe she's saying, no, I actually only died a millionaire. I needed to be ten years older than me because I have daddy issues. I need a man that could take me on a yacht every weekend. But we don't hear her saying that. We just hear her saying I need somebody on my same level.
Speaker 2: And I think if she were saying the things that you just mentioned, they would have included that in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because she's because they're certainly not sugarcoating Tony. Oh no, how could they. He hadn't said one decent thing yet. No, I mean with him, I mean, you could throw sugar her own shit. It's still shit, gross, Keisha, Okay, I'm gonna make her throw up this. That's disgusting. Sorry, Well, it's true.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's a shitty person no matter how you spin it, he just is.
Speaker 1: It's just too bad. God, I bet he's getting a lot of hate, a lot, you think. Okay, let's move on to Monica. Oh, Monica, Monica, this episode, Monica, you can tell you haven't been dating for twenty years because you don't know how to do it. Nope, you're on a dating show. You're supposed to be dating multiple people, and you don't need to give the details to any of them. Now, please remind me, because I did miss an episode or two when I was sick. I watched them because I didn't take notes. It didn't retain. Did Bernardo say he's okay with not having children?
Speaker 2: Yes, Like once she said that she didn't want to have kids, He's like, well, you know, baby.
Speaker 1: Said I can do or do without having kids. It's okay, Okay, Well, Bruno I said flat out I don't give a shit about having kids, which is better than I kind of don't care.
Speaker 2: Because with the kind of don't care could mean you get married, you're with them a couple of years, you're like, something's missing.
Speaker 1: I want to have a baby. Yeah, And now at this point she's forty five and she's like, it's not happening. You know, a miracle baby could head. Yeah, just never know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I woul't want to be starting at that age.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't either. Okay. So Monica so she's got a date with Bruno. It's the guy that she saw the video of when she was at home. But she's been talking to Bernardo every day, right, every day? Is it five days? Is it twelve days? Is it three weeks? Does every day you had one day and you talk to them the next day. We don't know. Yeah, she says she's nervous about liking two guys at once, to which I say, what the fuck are you wearing? Girl? She is in a red crop top, pigtails, bike shorts, red sneakers, and a fanny pack.
Speaker 2: I could have done with everything except for the two ponytails.
Speaker 1: I didn't get it at all.
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe it's because she knew she was going rollerblading and she had to wear a helmet. Well, she need needed to grab a hold of something, so she's like, well, grab hold of my hair, like.
Speaker 1: Pull myself if I'm going too far this way like that. Yeah. I didn't get that at all. I'm like why?
Speaker 2: And then they were kind of lot They weren't like straight down the middle.
Speaker 1: It's kind of slinch. Yeah, yeah, yeah, how are you doing?
Speaker 2: And why did she keep going on dates that have to do with like exercise, because.
Speaker 1: She's because she's sporty and she has told her that she likes to go on dates where she's moving and she's active. I'm like, just take me to dinner and give me a nice cust of line. Okay, that's what I need. That's what I need.
Speaker 2: And we could like walk around the park, but this right here, that would have been a hell no, meet me when you're done.
Speaker 1: So she's going rollerblading, So I guess she decided to like theme it up for the thing. So she calls her mom and her daughter and they all laugh about, like, oh my god, you're going rollerblading. So and the talking head Louisa says Bernardo was a great match for her for Monica, for her first did but overall, Bruno is a better match because he's very firm in what he wants. And I'm very excited for them to meet and hopefully start a relationship. I think she's trying to like, let me show you Bernardo, yes, who's good looking but doesn't want kids. M h. And I think it backfired on Louisa.
Speaker 2: I think it did too, And she's most definitely not following Louisa's rules.
Speaker 1: No no, no no. So they meet. She meets up with Bruno and they hug and they kiss on the cheek or whatever, and he's like.
Speaker 2: He's the green car person. It just he's the one. He was doing too much of this.
Speaker 1: That was weird. He was doing too much of this, and he was doing too much as something else.
Speaker 2: I'm like, this motherfucker wants a green car. I just the more we went on the date, I'm like, he wants a green car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's the interesting Okay, so he's like, have you experienced rollerblading? She says no, And the talking head he says, she's very pretty and small, which I like, and I like her smile, and I'm really nervous. I've never dated an American before, but when I saw her, she sort of calmed me down. She is a silver sister.
Speaker 2: First season of ninety Day Fiance, when Darcy was on there, you're so right. You cannot tell me they're not related. Even the voice, the behavior.
Speaker 1: The screaming of that screaming, crying, the screaming, the crying, the over the top. She doesn't do a lot of like snatched to manifest She doesn't do that. No, not that, no. But between her and Amber and Ireland, you would have have to go and get ear replacement surgery after being around them screaming, yeah, I really in my old age, I really can't take loud. I really can't take loud. And they are both so.
Speaker 2: Loud unnecessarily, like if there's something exciting going on, yeah, and you're loud for a moment, and like we're all yeah for any given situation.
Speaker 1: They are screaming, and I just don't. I'm like you.
Speaker 2: It bothers my soul right now to hear all that goddamn screaming scream.
Speaker 1: She puts the helmet on backwards and she scream laughs about that. It wasn't that fucking funny. It just was. It was a little funny. It was funny, but not for the screaming. So then he helps her put her rollerblades on and her talking to hed she goes, oh my god, it's like a Cinderella moment, him helping me put on my rollerblades. I've got the butterflies. And Louisa warned to be about kissing on the first so I need to get my emotion in check.
Speaker 2: He helped you with your rollerblades because he thought you were gonna put him on back or it's like you did the helmet.
Speaker 1: And you're already thinking about kissing him. It's been eight minutes. Girl. You don't even know how this guy smells. You don't know what kind of teeth he has.
Speaker 2: At this point, there's like a lot of stuff that you need to still see.
Speaker 1: Like that you like him. What's his personality? What's his job? Okay? So he says, So she says, what's your job? And he says, I'm a business consultant? Red flag? Yeah, get specific. If you're not specific, If you're saying I'm a consultant, we don't believe you. We've seen it one too many times. And he's a journalist? Does that mean he writes a substack? What is being a journalist mean? Is he is he on air? Does he write for a newspaper? Which one is it?
Speaker 2: Because you said you were a business consultant, but then you go, but then I'm a journalist, Well, which one is it?
Speaker 1: Do you journal? Do you are your journalists for business consulting? What what is it? So your business consult other journalists? Like I said green card, h, I think you're right. So she says that she has a daughter, and she goes, do you want to guess how old my daughter? Is because she's fishing for a compliment here, of course she is. And he goes, oh, I guess ten years old, and she goes, no, she's twenty one. He's like what, I can't believe he looks so young. So they roller blade, she screamed, laughs some more and he says he's forty. She says she's forty one. And they have a little bit of like a language issue, but he says, do you want to go for more? He means children, and she goes rollerblading yeah, and she goes, wait children, No, no, I don't want to want children. And she goes no, no, no, no, no more children. And then she goes, is that like a problem and you want children? He goes, no, I'm looking for a woman, not for a mom of my child. I'm only looking for love. And this is where I think you're right, Keisha. I'm looking for a woman to take me to the United States. M hm, yep, all right. So they go to a street market. They do a selfiew talking head. She says, I'm conflicted because I like both guys and that's really not in my character to be day and two minut once. It's really hard. So they eat some street food and she says, oh, this reminds me of an Ampanada. I don't know. They talk a lot about the food. We didn't need it. And she says, so, I want to thank you for that video that you sent, because he says, you're really looking for a relationship, and he goes, yeah, I am. And I was very excited and nervous and curious to meet you and know more about you. And I'm really liking this date and I want more. And she's like, well, you're so cute and I really like you. And he set that video to twenty four other American women. She said, Louisa, send it far and wide. I'll also say I'll also take England. That's why he didn't say any name. He didn't say hi, monic. That's all exactly. And she says, oh, Bruno, what will I do with you? And he does like a cute heart like this. I can't and she goes, oh my god. She screams I can't do the screaming because it blows out the microphone. You can understand. She screams yeah, and he goes, no, I don't mean sex, I mean love, and then they fully camera in the face like Amber and Keegan go to town on the make and I was tongue and it's so close. I was totally disgusted.
Speaker 2: I was like, we just need that no while they close up, like I don't want to see this person's tongue and they're all sweaty from rollerblading.
Speaker 1: And they were just eating like the yes, I'm like, oh God, like this is too much, too much. So he says, do you want to go with me tomorrow? Do you want to go and eat with me tomorrow? And she goes, I'm not sure my plans, but yeah, i'd like to see you again. And she goes, I just I just don't know. I just don't know. And he goes, oh about what, and she was, I just don't know about a lot of things. And he goes, is it the distance? She goes, yeah, it's the distance.
Speaker 2: But if you give me a green card, you don't have to worry about that distance because she is right there in America with you.
Speaker 1: She was and of other people I've met, I just have a lot to think about. And they make out a little bit again and he says, you are so beautiful and I hope I will see you tomorrow again.
Speaker 2: She don't know how to be a player. She has no playerism in her at all. Girl, you don't let one know what you're doing with the other one. You don't even let that one know there is another one, like you're on a dating show.
Speaker 1: So she's got to be going down on day. She should have consulted with Louisa before this next stupid behavior. Okay, but Luisa said, well that's true. Yeah, the talking head. She goes, he's such a good kisser, and it feels like he really wants me and likes me. That's all she wants. She wants to be wanted. So maybe maybe Bernardo is a little more of a challenge and she doesn't feel it as much like he wants her as much. I don't know, did she She made out with Bernardo too, right, Yeah? Yeah, not not like that, Okay, not like that, but yeah she was. I just I just feel bad about Bernardo because Luisa told me not to kiss him, and then I couldn't help myself and I was set on Bernardo, and now I have two amazing candidates. How does it happen? This is horrible. This is the worst case scenario. I mean, it's a good problem to have, but somebody's gonna get hurt. Well when I tell you, oh, you're hurt, this man don't care, don't know.
Speaker 2: She's feeling like this, and like these men will have a whole wife, food side chicks, a chicken, another country, a baby mama, and another girl pregnant.
Speaker 1: They you of zero folks and you're worthy.
Speaker 2: Because you just went out on two days with two different guys. Girl be so for real right now, and like she is tearing her up inside.
Speaker 1: She is devastated with her whole behavior. So she's whole behavior and you just kissed it, just made out a couple of times. So in public, in her room, she's telling production, she's I just feel so bad. You know, I have feelings for Bernardo, but Bruno he's also awesome. I've never been in this position before, and somebody's gonna get hurt. And if I say yes to going out with Bruno again, I would feel like I'm not being true to Bernardo. It feels like you're not his girlfriend. It feels like cheating and it's not. I feel obligation and responsibility towards Bernardo. I have to be clear and transparent.
Speaker 2: When she picked up that phone to call him. I said, this, dumb bitch, why would you do that? Like you were only like you went on one date with each of these guys.
Speaker 1: Right one date and texting friends with Bernardo.
Speaker 2: I was like, man, she needs like a dating coach because bad this I mean, and we look, we would have been with our partners for ever in a day and we know better than not to do this shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just because we watched so many shows and it's just crazy. So she calls Bernardo and she's like hi. He goes, Hi, what's going on. She's like and he goes, what's happening? And she goes, well, you just listen to me talk for just a minute. He goes, we do have Yeah. She goes, I had a good date to date. It was fun but a good time and we spent time talking and I like him too, and I kissed him a couple of times.
Speaker 2: What are you tell her why? I'm trying to understand why she's so hurt and so bothered and so scared. Like literally, she could go on a second date with either one of the like, oh, this guy's discussing any books right one date one day, and maybe you make She doesn't need to kiss on the first aid Luisa's right because she falls in love.
Speaker 1: No, she don't need to do it. She's like Sonali on The Virgins, I fall in love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kiss like at first, it's like Luisa, shut up, now I get it.
Speaker 1: Now you're you're right yes, And he goes, well, what can I say, because he's probably like, what can I say? I had a date yesterday as well, and I banged that from all six face to Sunday. I mean, so she's like, oh, she starts bawling crying. I was like, mm hmm, get out of here, okay next time. On Harold and Amber do more sight seeing and he says, I think she's into me. She's second date. He goes, I'm feeling warped them from her and as they're like joking around, they do a quick kiss on the lips.
Speaker 2: Well she went to kiss him on the cheek and Harold, oh, I didn't see that her look that She's like.
Speaker 1: They kiss and they laughed about it. It made me happy. That's good. Amber of Ireland. Amber goes on a date with a cute irishman and flirts and acts crazy. This guy's hot.
Speaker 2: He's I mean, he's got he's a cute in a face. He's got booty, he's dressed mice.
Speaker 1: She's screaming about his booty. Wow, we're gonna see that booty. Whoo. She's screaming about it, playing a.
Speaker 2: Shit cool like come on, like, but you know what, I'll give it to Amber. She does show her crazy right up front.
Speaker 1: And she's willing to just date date, date, date and not. She did go on that date with Keegan, make out with him, and to start crying and say, I went to somebody's murderer for arm yesterday. I feel so bad about it. And I ate his shit tea. I drank this shit tea. Yeah, oh did you see that episode with the shit tea? I saw it. Yeah, I saw the episode, just didn't Yeah, obviously taken in, So okay. So this guy then goes, do you wanna do you want to come home with me? My mom is making an Irish stew, So probably she's going to be grossed out because his mom is making Irish stew. Because these guys all live with their moms. I mean, I don't care who you live with. I'll take the Irish stew. I mean it probably sounds good. So try I got a lot of potatoes in it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: O Yuh.
Speaker 1: Tony meets with Louisa and she goes, Tony, I do and I think you were that open to the process, and if everything is a deal breaker, I don't think you'll find someone, which is a great point. Everything is a deal breaker with him. Yep, mm hmm yep. Now here's where Tony again is using his He's got the toilet paper with the word of the day on it, or he's got a flip calendar where he learns a new word every day and then he stares at himself in the mirror and uses it and sentences he says when she makes derogatory terms like I'm difficult. Okay, this is what he said. This is forbadim when she makes derogatory term. No, that what you shays when she says derogatory terms. But he says, when she makes derogatory terms like I'm difficult, it is deterring. None of that.
Speaker 2: I even I know better than that, and I struggle with the English language all day every.
Speaker 1: Day, but I know that was inaccurate. I'm like, that's not he could have said. It's deterring to me when she makes derogatory terms. It's deterring to me when she says things about me that are derogatory.
Speaker 2: And all she said was he was difficult. She didn't call you an asshole. The rest of America is doing that.
Speaker 1: She said you're He says, hopefully she's going to be able to prioritize my wants needs. He doesn't say want and needs, Keisha. He says, my wants needs needs. He learned somewhere that wants the need of something you could say, but he forgot the end.
Speaker 2: I feel like that almost drowning incident did a little bit of brain damage to him because she's stupid.
Speaker 1: He was likely just a couple of I think, so I agree. Yeah, And she says you are my most difficult client, and he looks right at her and goes, that's why I hired you. Okay, let's let's be for real for real here. You didn't hire her. The show hired you, and they sent you to Brazil, And now Louisa may never work for the show again because of how well you am. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she's a better matchmaker, Like she's spot on with what she's doing.
Speaker 1: At the very beginning, I'm like, I don't like her, but she calls them on their bullshit. She does now, thank god, because we've had several episodes without Katerina. She's back next week, thank god. Katerina goes with Victoria on a date, probably because she's like she can't be left in her own devices. They go to see a comedian. The comedian is her date, and Victoria sees this as some sort of challenge that Katerina wants to see if Victoria will laugh even if it's not funny, because she's trying to people please. Well, I think if you're looking watching a comedian from a packed audience and not laughing, I think that's fucking rude. Just pretend to laugh. I don't think that's people pleasing. I think that's called manners. I mean, I've said through a mania comedy shows, sometimes you just gotta fake it, like.
Speaker 2: Okay, they're gonna notice that one person who's not laughing.
Speaker 1: They will for sure notice that person, like why is it that person laughing? Yeah? So yeah, So Monica tells Louisa, who's looking at her like are you kidding me? Yeah, Nica tells Luisa, I just don't like hurting people. So I called Bernardo and told him everything about my day with Bruno, that I kiss him anymore, And Louisa looks at her and goes, you did what? What is everything? And she was like, well, like I said that I kiss him, And Luisa just looks at her and goes, this is not good.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's it's not good at all, and it was unnecessary as well, like why are you doing this?
Speaker 1: Louisa's like, how did I get the short end of the stick on this show that I got these people? Yep? She yeah, she may actually totally.
Speaker 2: You're right, she may get out of the matchmaking business completely.
Speaker 1: Between these two fools. Yeah, because they are fools, they should date each other.
Speaker 2: She's got long hair, she's got a good job, she's got a nice place. She already has a kid because I don't think he would be a very good dad.
Speaker 1: She exercises, she's got a fit, muscular body. Yeah, all right, they may be on something right there He has to do is kisser and shit fall in love. That's true, that's true. We already solved it. We solved it all right. The end. The show's over, everybody, that's our show now. As a reminder, next week, I said it at the beginning, we'll say it again next week. We go back to Mugshop Monday. Next week will be Love After Lockup. If you want to continue with the match Me Abroad recaps, they have been hither and yon on the free feed, but they're going to go back over to the ten dollars level of prime. Also on that level, you're getting the Valley and what else am I covering? Let's talk about what we're covering. Okay, because it's hard for me right now. Match Me Abroad is on Mondays, but it's switching next week to Love After Lockup. Okay, Yes, Tuesdays is still ninety day Happily, Ever after Wednesdays we have the Valley on the ten dollars level, and also coming out on Wednesdays on the five dollars level is Welcome to Plaistfill Pop and Bravo. On Thursdays, this week I have tests from the podcast psych Legal Pop. Coming out on Fridays is ninety day the Hunt for Love, and on Sundays is ninety day UK and if we're counting, that is one, two, three, four, five, six seven, and starting next week, eight episodes a week and then the week after that no counting Love after lock Up. That makes it eight.
Speaker 2: You're forgetting a whole show that's been about the premiere in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not counting Love is Wined until they send us a screener that I'm going to be reminding them again on Monday, and I'm going to be going over the head of the person that's supposed to be sending us the screeners because by August first we should have gotten the screeners. The show debuts August thirteenth, and they usually give us a two week window to watch this to do the episode. So yeah, anyway, that just some office talk between Keisha and I. But we do want to cover Love Is Blind UK because it's so good. But all the shows I named you guys, Keisha and I are doing the valley matching me abroad. This one is good. That's going back over to ten dollars. Welcome to plot pill. You've never seen somebody more rage filled than me, and the episode that's coming out this week Girder Loins, because I'm even more full of rage than I was last week.
Speaker 2: Oh Jesus, Okay, all right, well, I'm glad I'm on the less serious shows where I don't have the We don't really have you rage out on our shows.
Speaker 1: Okay, So yeah, I know you said you're worried about my health. You only need to worry about it on that one because that's the one where I really elevate my blood pressure. We're supposed to be keeping my blood pressure down, but on that show, I can't help it. Oh those Plath people. By the way, guys, we're recording this on Sunday. This episode will come out Monday. Go ahead and go over to my Instagram and check it out. Pinche pod because I put up a hilarious reel of Kimberly who has decided to start a feud with Keisha, and I just don't understand.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I've done, but I'll tell you what. I'm not just some bitch.
Speaker 1: She's gonna sit back and know another bitch talk about me either.
Speaker 2: So Kimberly, I'm coming for you this week because I thought we were good.
Speaker 1: But I hear you been talking about me.
Speaker 2: In these streets, in these podcast streets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she has heard about it. I heard about.
Speaker 2: It even sent me to a certain island. What I do is that what did I do what did I say?
Speaker 1: You guys will have to listen to the ninety day UK episode because she got first of all, she got off on kim Plath and and literally kim Plath is like responsible for everything in the world, including a certain island for somebody who died who used to take young girls. Oh. I was like, whoa what I gotta go there.
Speaker 2: I was like, send me to a dude, ranch me there of all the places. I'm like, I need to get to the bottom of this ship, like real quick.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I think if you if you just have her on to talk about honeyboo boo your beef.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, Like Mama June just ended and we every season we do an end of the season rapp up.
Speaker 1: But I think, piny somebody else with I.
Speaker 2: Don't feel safe. I will crust me out of my own show. I'm like, can I be myself?
Speaker 1: I don't know. You gotta talk, you gotta get it. You gotta get your people together, cause here two weeks ago, we were all cool by y'all. We gotta work together everyone, and now this what happened. I don't know to take I don't I don't want to be the intermediary. It's not good for my blood purs Well, you're gonna have to be.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to be because she said it on your show.
Speaker 1: It's just she did me bad. She did she just I don't know what what left? Oh I got. I gotta tell you, guys. I put that reel together myself, and it did take me about four hours, because that's how long it takes me to put together a reel. And I just laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed every time. It's really funny. Okay, everybody, if you want to see that real, you can do. I think it's on I think it's on the TikTok Being Shape podcast, but it's on Instagram at Pink Shape pod. Also, please follow Keisha. She's got a podcast the liber lineach Akisha, and she's got a great instagram where she is giving you tips every day on how to dress for your age over forty.
Speaker 2: It when you don't have to dress for you just wear whatever you want to you just make sure it's for the right body type.
Speaker 1: Yes, good colors all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, she's out there. Maybe that's why she hates me. Now, I don't know she's like, hey, fuck her and her cute clothes.
Speaker 1: Keisha's out here doing the Lord's work out. All right, Keisha, I will talk to you on Wednesday for the Valley Reunion Episode one. All right, So you did, okay, Bye,