Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to kf I AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Gary and Shannon, this is there shoots cream Shannon. I will always forever fangirl over you. You are goddess of the radio. And Gary, you are such a stud bull stallion. I hope you'll have a great weekend.
Speaker 3: Love you guys, sweet, Thank you a stud bull stallion. Different. Yeah, it's better than the horse.
Speaker 4: Hi, Gary and Shannon, this is Marty from Fresno, and I have to tell you I take offense to your Fresno stupid comments. Fresno has to improve to reach stupid. We're not quite there yet.
Speaker 5: Have a good day.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, Keana just got real quiet.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm the exception.
Speaker 3: You got out before it got ahold of you.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, it's time for swamp watch. I'm a politician. He doesn't have an accent. I screwed that up.
Speaker 5: When I'm not kissing babies, we got the real problem is that our leaders are done.
Speaker 3: The other side never quit. So I'm not going anywhere.
Speaker 5: So that now you.
Speaker 3: Train the squaw. I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been. You know, Americans have always been going at present. They're not stupid.
Speaker 7: A political plunder is when a politician actually tells the truth.
Speaker 3: Who have people voted for? You were not swap watch, They're all counter on. Let me do just a quick where did it go?
Speaker 7: Just a quick I guess, eat your vegetables kind of story.
Speaker 3: Out of out of Washington, d C.
Speaker 7: Conservatives have been blocking the President's big tax breaks and spending cuts bill. In a pretty interesting setback, Republicans today failed to push it out of the Budget Committee. Five Republicans voted against it, demanding further cut to Medicaid, green energy tax breaks, and some other changes. The committee chair, Jody Errington put the panel into recess as the talks continue. A this is the one he's the president's been describing as the One Big Beautiful Bill Act, and that's literally what it's called, One Big Beautiful Bill Act, eleven hundred and sixteen pages. Lawmakers from some of the high tax states, including New York, want to see a deeper local tax deduction, the salt deduction. Democrats say the whole thing is just bad economics.
Speaker 1: Did you hear about Milania being stolen this statue right, yes, Slovenia police are investigating after a bronze statue a First Lady Milania was stolen. The statue was situated beside a river Nearsevnika, which is a small town about fifty six miles east of Slovenia's capital. Most of the statue has been sawed off, leaving Justin's feet and ankles. Oh, there's people that are into that. The police have conducted an inspection of the crime scene and collected information.
Speaker 7: There was an article in the Wall Street Journal this morning regarding the Department of Homeland Security and the consideration of a television show. The DHS would be involved in a TV production in which immigrants would compete for potential citizenship in the United States.
Speaker 3: That's awful.
Speaker 7: It's not only is it awful, it's if you're going to do it, do it. If you're going to wallow in that absolute bastardization of what it means to be a citizen in the United States, then go for the whole go all the whole way. What they're saying is this is not the Hunger Games for immigrants. Okay, well, then don't do it. I'm not advocating that you should in the first place, but if you're going to do it, then put everything you got behind it, because you can't. To me, this just belittles the impact. Sorry, it belittles the value of what it means to be an American citizen world.
Speaker 1: And to that end, it is going to crap on the value because it's going to show a bunch of people like you and me who were born here given their citizenship at birthright, and we're going to know so much less than the people who become citizens know about this country.
Speaker 3: Make no mistake about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have to learn things that we learned in grade school, but more and they had to learn them last week and we haven't looked at those things since grade school. So that you're going to have a bunch of people in that show, probably the reality show, that are asked things like point to Kansas on a map, and no one's going to be able to do it. What is the Second Amendment to the Constitution? Nobody will tell you what it is. Right, We're going to look dumb and that we don't understand the value of being a citizen because it was given to us.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what it's going to be now.
Speaker 7: The Rob Warsow is a producer of TV shows including Duck, Dynasty, et cetera, came from Canada. Told The Wall Street Journal the show would be meant to be hopeful and a celebration of what it means to be an American citizen.
Speaker 3: I don't know how you do that.
Speaker 1: I guess you document the American citizen. Whatever the ceremonies are, those are very patriotic.
Speaker 3: There's plenty of stories.
Speaker 7: I'm sure that they could tell that that would glorify the That's not what.
Speaker 3: This seems to be though.
Speaker 1: When you say reality show, there's a level of competition and getting people to cry on camera and exposing all of their everythings.
Speaker 7: They do the Department of Homeland Security does get they say, hundreds of pitches of years, sorry, hundreds of pitches a year for potential television shows, things like what does the Border Patrol like cops for the Border Patrol or TSA. I mean, there's a bunch of shows that are out there right now, like what I found at the airport and you'll never guess what showed up in.
Speaker 3: The TSA line.
Speaker 7: There's shows like that, and that is one of those that kind of that line of production is glorifying in many cases the work that the men and women in these agencies do, which is perfectly fine. And the idea that you could grab a person or a family that's coming to the United States and their process to become American citizens because they know the value of citizenship, because they know the value of what it means to be an American, that would be great. But if it's tinged at all in a competition or pitting one group against another, it's an awful idea.
Speaker 3: It would look horrible for the Department of Film Land Security.
Speaker 1: I think that we should have a reality show on this program where we have contestants vy for something okay, and we find out more about them, and then we get listeners to vote on who should win.
Speaker 3: There's a very skeleton outline so far of what's a show. Well, here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I've looked around this place recently. Yeah, I don't see a lot of rules. I don't see a lot of security. I don't see a lot of people telling us what to do or what we can't do. So I kind of feel like there's this squishy room right now for this show.
Speaker 7: We're going to do this idea, to do whatever. That okay, but Heather, we need we need to flesh this out a little bit.
Speaker 3: What what is it?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Heather. I mean, let's let's uh, let's cocktail knap in this thing.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: I love this idea?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Me too? Is it bringing someone in to be on air on air? Is it?
Speaker 6: It's not? I don't think it should be a battle of strength or physicality.
Speaker 3: That's that's a little intimidating. Is a battle of wits? I don't know. I kind of wanted to get messy.
Speaker 1: Maybe we do a love connection Gary and Shannon show Love connection where yeah, where we've got like five men and five women, all single of the same age range, and we kind of pre interview them and then we uh maybe send them out on a date. We'll pay for it and see what goes on. Are we opening ourselves up for something?
Speaker 6: There might be some shenanigans that we don't want.
Speaker 3: Well, what if the date's here? What if we chaperone?
Speaker 6: What if the date is live on the air and we have to listen to their awkward first conversation?
Speaker 1: You know, yes, I do too, Guys, we bring them in on like a Friday, we we wipe out like a couple hours of the show and we just have them talk and we kind of coach them.
Speaker 7: We set them up at this magical table that somehow appeared in the studio here and put like a candle in between them and just's buy them a cup of coffee or something, pressure on it and the candle. Okay, no candle, just a flower, okay.
Speaker 3: And then the.
Speaker 6: Listeners can like vote on who's who they think can move on to the next date based on the chemistry, you know, so.
Speaker 1: Maybe one dude and like three women, like kind of like a dating game, but gas dating game.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and if they get together and have a baby, then you can.
Speaker 3: Have it's our baby. It's our baby. I don't want that. I want the baby. I don't want I'll take the baby. It'll be a gas baby. I'll pass it around. I just had a guess baby. Oh god, Helmer, that's enough. I've thought it was something weird coming from the bathroom. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 7: Okay, coming up that one other way you might be able to reduce your cancer risk.
Speaker 4: Hmm.
Speaker 3: Gary Shannon will continue and just they caught one of the inmates unfortunately just one. Yeah, all right, there's tend to go. So there's that.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 7: Do I I know last time I was in a yoga sculpt class. It's just all songs about statues and stuff.
Speaker 1: We're fleshing out our dating game idea for our reality show. By the way, we're gonna come up with not just throwing things out there like my impulsive self does, but like we're gonna.
Speaker 3: Have some rules, might write something down.
Speaker 1: We're going to write something down probably, but so far, like we're thinking about the first round, we'll be we're gonna ask for dudes to give us, Like thirty seconds is all you have on the talkback. It's your pitch for being our dude that we want to set up with someone right in time for the summer, So like thirty seconds why we should pick you, And then we'll whittle that down and then at some point we'll maybe look at a video or picture or something like that to get a better idea.
Speaker 6: Are we also going to like vet girls too?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we're going to pick the dude first because I think we're going to hook up a dude, and then we're gonna maybe bring in vetted women and then we'll play it out all right here.
Speaker 3: On the air. That sounds great, I think. I can't wait.
Speaker 6: I'm already getting name suggestions from people coming in, so one of them is talk flirty to me. I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I kind of like it, okay, names for what I'm confused for the game, got it, got it?
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 5: Got it?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 6: For our future child? Right date debate or dump?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I don't know if.
Speaker 1: You would debate somebody now, I kind of want to take the debating out of.
Speaker 6: The Yeah, and then right swipe radio was fun, like, oh I love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's fun. Yeah, I like that one too.
Speaker 6: We'll see if anybody has any other suggestions.
Speaker 3: Came radio.
Speaker 7: There was a weird story out of Maryland yesterday and investigations underway.
Speaker 3: After a you're going.
Speaker 7: To bring it down, Well, there's dead people involved, there no dead. A young child fell from an apartment building in Montgomery County, Maryland, fifteen floors and broke its arm.
Speaker 3: That's it. That's it that we know of. How old is this child? I think it was two? Okay?
Speaker 7: Taking the hospital with a broken arm that's apparently fell into a bush. They're so bouncy, very bouncy rubbery. We have a chance for you to win two thousand, about one thousand. We'll keep it and we'll keep it.
Speaker 3: What's happening? Keep one for me? And well, you said two year old, and I said, I see. Here's how you can win a thousand bucks.
Speaker 5: Now your chance to win one thousand dollars. Just enter this nationwide keyword on our website happy. That's happy Happy. Enter it now at KFI AM six forty dot com, slash cash Howard by Sweet James Accident Attorneys. If you're hurting an accident, Winning is everything, call the winning attorneys at Sweet James one eight hundred nine million that's one eight hundred nine million or sweet James dot com.
Speaker 3: That keyword happy goes on the website.
Speaker 7: Keep an eye on your email inbox, since that's how we let you know that you won one thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Get up and walk around. It'll save your life. Seven thousand steps a day could keep you away from cancer.
Speaker 3: Where are you at right now?
Speaker 1: Oh, let me look, probably about thirty seven thirty seven steps.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm at fifteen hundred. I'm in eight ninety one.
Speaker 7: And for the week, I'm averaging just under ten thousand. Wait what day is it right now?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Friday, Friday. Yeah, I'm bad.
Speaker 1: This is all in the red, which means bad.
Speaker 3: I've done nothing. I've done nothing. I blamed the Secret Lives of Mormon. Why that is zero?
Speaker 2: Zero?
Speaker 6: Walking like a front door, like a half mile every day.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna get on it. I'll be back.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, don't don't walk out there, just just stand maybe that register, just march a little bit.
Speaker 3: Kelly does this.
Speaker 7: I know he does this during the show where he stack to that she used to get up and move her hand like this because of her apple, and she would pretend like that was anyway. Growing body of research shows that regular physical activity can lower the risk of cancer. We know that it's more and more evident. Here's something specific though. University of Oxford, I mean a mediocre school really says that they studied eighty five thousand people in the UK, and the more steps they were taking each day, the lower the chance of developing up to thirteen different types of cancer. They were wearing activity trackers that measured both the amount and the intensity of their daily movement, and on average. The researchers followed up with the participants six years later, they found a very clear pattern. More steps in your day meant lower cancer risk, regardless of how fast those steps were taken off. I have a question though, if use meant for the sake of movement.
Speaker 1: Right, But if you are a person who's moving for the sake of moving, aren't you always the person aren't you already the person who's going to eat right, most susceptible to eating right, doing the better decisions.
Speaker 7: That's it all goes together. That's the kind of that these studies don't necessarily say that it's the walking that changes it, but the walking is part of what makes you healthier. In general, they said the benefits began to appear at about five thousand steps per day. Anything below that really didn't offer a whole lot of protection. But at seven thousand steps, they said the risk of developing cancer dropped by eleven percent. And as you go higher, like my average according to my phone at least is ninety eight my average for this week ninety eight hundred and seventy nine, and that well what evened it drops by sixteen percent, but that there's no greater benefit. It kind of levels off at about nine thousand steps, so the difference in risk reduction became marginal, very slightly between men.
Speaker 3: It was serious. It's my wife.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's get it. Let's say hello, why because we miss her. She's been out of town.
Speaker 7: I know, but I don't know why she would be calling me. It might be serious. Okay, well we can take a commercial break. Okay, let's take a commercial break. Maybe she's had some time away from you and realize that she likes it.
Speaker 3: This is her big announcement.
Speaker 6: Maybe she has an idea for the game show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe she's got a single lay as soon to be single lady.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: I come back into the room and I hear him talking to a strange woman who I don't know, and he's saying things like, oh, just make sure the door, yeah, just put him inside, make sure the door is closed. And I'm like, oh, he let the dog out, now I know that. And then the wife finds out from the neighbor who called the wife first, and the wife's out of town, and that's why the wife was calling. And that doesn't end well, you failed to secure the dog. So that is probably the number one re and why divorces happened.
Speaker 3: In my house. Yes, yeah, that would be the number one reason.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the door blew open. I took him out for a walk very early this morning, and apparently I didn't latch the door.
Speaker 3: Well, you were sitting here. It's a known problem and I haven't fixed it yet. No.
Speaker 1: Well, you were sitting here bragging about the amount of steps you got this morning taking the dog out. The dog, it's secured freedom, like an inmate of New Orleans.
Speaker 7: I started smelling my own toots. I started realizing that, uh yeah, read my own headlines. So what did she say to you?
Speaker 3: Which which woman are we talking about? The one that you are betrothed to for now? The one I'm married to for now?
Speaker 7: Yeah, she said that she was glad that I was laughing.
Speaker 1: You did pick up the phone laughing, which I thought was an interesting move.
Speaker 7: Well, just to let her know, just so she could rest comfortably and she could rest easy that I thought it was well. And let's be clear, the dog made it all of twenty five feet to the neighbor's house, because he knows, for one thing, he's done that before on her watch.
Speaker 3: He got out before. Well that's helpful, that's helpful.
Speaker 7: No, no, it's not. Oh no, I'm not playing that game. But it's happened before. And he went to the neighbor's house because they had some people working on their house and they were eating lunch at the time. So when my wife can't find the dog in the house, she goes out and looks outside and sees a couple guys sitting on the on their like front porch and asks.
Speaker 3: Hey, have you guys seen a little black dog around here?
Speaker 7: And the guy just points down below at their feet where Peter is mad attention because they're feeding him chicken. Yeah, and because there's a cute little dog. Sure, so he knows that's where good stuff comes from.
Speaker 3: It's over on their front porch.
Speaker 1: Yea.
Speaker 7: Plus, they've got a dog. They've got a labordodle that he likes to play with. So the neighbor is the one who called my wife because Peter's number is her number is on Peter's collar, So that's why they said, hey, we have your.
Speaker 3: Dog, why haven't you fixed the door?
Speaker 7: I don't know. I don't know, But do you know what I'm doing today?
Speaker 3: Fixing the door?
Speaker 7: Probably just buying a whole new front door that's just starting over, rip it out, start over.
Speaker 3: Did you call someone for that or do you just go to the depot? Get out? You're that one?
Speaker 7: I would have to call somebody. Yeah, I mean I could take it down. It's not going to install a new one without a professional's help.
Speaker 3: Who do you call for that? The door person? Yeah, I could call a window and door coming. Oh, American visionary vision probably great.
Speaker 7: So they're going to put the dog back in in the house, and for now he'll be fine.
Speaker 3: He'll be fine because.
Speaker 7: They have to leave so they have to go to their daughter's graduation. So I had to congratulate them for that and then thank them for taking care of them. She said, they looked like they're having a great time, right that Peter and Milo were having a great time.
Speaker 1: Do you get Are you harsh on yourself when something like this happens?
Speaker 7: Very okay? Yeah, I feel pretty stupid if that's what you're asking. Yeah, I'm wearing that one pretty hard. That's going to be a vest that I will carry around with me. I will be I will be rocking that that legacy.
Speaker 1: First, the laughter with which you employed to answer the phone or have on when you talk to your wife was the laughter of a prisoner hoping not to get the hosts. Yeah, so I was just wondering. But you're so hard on yourself that you know nobody else needs to be hard on you about it.
Speaker 3: You know it's fine. By the time she comes home, this all be forgotten. Oh you think, is that what you think?
Speaker 7: I would love to inform you that that is not what's going to happen. I would love to let you know that, just to just to keep just so you know. It will be the topic of conversation and the phone call later today and probably the first face to face tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Which is funny because you don't seem like you make a lot of mistakes.
Speaker 3: Ah, that's fun too.
Speaker 1: You All right, let's move on to Shan Didy.
Speaker 3: Lease can we talk about something.
Speaker 1: A little real monster, not just someone who lets the dog out. Okay, So, for the first time today, his defense attorney has raised bipolar disorder. That Sean Ditty Combs may have bipolar disorder. Wouldn't that be helpful in this whole thing. This issue was brought up today when she was asking Cassie, who remains on the stand his ex girlfriend that's laid out this whole freak off timeline and activities and the whole thing.
Speaker 3: She was asking Cassie.
Speaker 1: About what she told investigators about Diddy allegedly raping her in twenty eighteen after they had a conversation at dinner about breaking up. Now, I thought yesterday that she alleged he raped her when when she was already with her now husband.
Speaker 3: Yes, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: They had dinnern dinner with a guy that she used to have freak ops with and she's now dating someone else that she's gonna a marry.
Speaker 3: Right, That's why I mean, that's ammunition for the defense.
Speaker 7: Different world, Yeah it is, and it is a different world, and it's a different world. One of the things that she also testified to was she would refer to his blackouts when she could tell that he had blacked out and didn't remember what had happened, but that there were other times that he was fully aware of what was going on.
Speaker 3: A blackout because of alcohol or drugs.
Speaker 7: She didn't get into the description, and I didn't see the context of it.
Speaker 1: It must be because you know, just blackout randomly. Yeah, unless it's related to the bipolar disorder, I know nothing about.
Speaker 7: The cross examination has ended and they've begun their redirect, so the prosecutor gets a chance to kind of wrap up some other questions and there is a possibility she gets called back to the stand. But this has been three three She's been on the stand since Tuesday, and the judge had requested that the defense wrap up their questioning by today because of how.
Speaker 3: Pregnant she is.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there was a concern at least on the behalf of the court that she was going to potentially go into into labor.
Speaker 1: So the NFL schedule is out, and a lot of people talking about that now that all the hype over the release videos has kind of died down, what is left well the actual schedule. And we talked about Howard Katz and how he has done the scheduling for the league for a couple decades. He's retiring, about how he used to just use a couple of computers to figure out all the mass nations, but now he's got a big staff and they use hundreds of computers to come up with all of the matchups, where, when, why, big names, big draft prospects, all the things that are taken into consideration. One of the things that's taken into consideration determining the NFL schedule is which big names are renting out the places where these teams play. That has a huge implication, specifically Chris Brown here in Los Angeles.
Speaker 3: Chris Brown, by.
Speaker 7: The way, who that one may not be such an issue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, he has gotten into trouble in England. We'll tell you about his legal trouble and how he complicated matters for the NFL when we come back.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: Like when your parents are mad at you, or someone's mad at you, or like your like, somebody's mad at you.
Speaker 3: And you just gotta deal with it. It sucks.
Speaker 1: Now your dog is sitting at home knowing that he's in trouble.
Speaker 7: What are you talking about. He's still laughing about the fun jokes that he was telling to me.
Speaker 1: Takes it very seriously, and he knows that he got in trouble. He skipped school and he got caught with his friend and down the street and now he's just sitting at home waiting for you to get home so he can so you can be mad at him, like the way he's got anxiety right now?
Speaker 3: About it?
Speaker 7: Uh, trust me, that dog does not feel anxiety. No, no, he doesn't give two corny turns about that.
Speaker 3: How did how did he react the last time he got in trouble? He doesn't know that he's in trouble.
Speaker 7: Oh, unless you catch him right in the middle of the act. Oh, I'm giving him the cold shoulder. Yeah, yeah, he'll yeah, he'll he'll be.
Speaker 3: Like, what's the matter with you? And he'll oh, yeah, Okay, you have fun walking out the front door? Is that what you did today? Did you have fun doing that? You had fun going to the neighbor's house and play with their Oh? I hope you and Milo had a good time because you're grounded. What is the sentence on that kind of thing? A week?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: How long?
Speaker 7: Probably forever? I also gotta figure out what's wrong with that front door.
Speaker 1: You gotta just if you don't fix the door, well, okay, do have an appointment to replace the door your f I w'll fix it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's a matter of little slight adjustments, probably, But at this point.
Speaker 3: I don't know much.
Speaker 7: There was somebody who came to the front door and put a little flyer on the front door and had to push the door to get the flyer to stick. So I blame that guy. Uh Is that better? Probably not better?
Speaker 1: I would argue if I were facing off against you and a court of law and greater life judgment, you would left that a guy putting a flyer on your door to unsecure.
Speaker 3: It is a problem like the fact that he was able to insecure. Okay, I'll fix the door. Okay. Chris Brown is also a worse guy than you. We're only a new stories. Some guys that suck worse. Least I'm not on today's edition of At Least i'me not.
Speaker 1: Chris Brown back in the news for bad stuff.
Speaker 7: He is going to be held in custody until June thirteenth. In Manchester, England. Police arrested him just yesterday over an assault that reportedly took place earlier this year. News released from prosecutors didn't give a whole lot of details. In fact, the rules in Britain prevent reporting anything that could prejudice a jury. But since they're not listening right now, the understanding is that he broke a tequila bottle over somebody's head in a bar. His tour, by the way, is scheduled to begin June eighth in Amsterdam. Obviously, the detention will affect that if unless for some reason the British judicial system decides that he's worthy of getting out early.
Speaker 1: One of my friends sent me a clip from the Rich Eisen Show this morning, and it was basically why the Chargers are going to Vegas right after going to Brazil. Usually, if a team gets an international game, you get a home game the following week, right, you get a bye week ideally, but when it's the first game of the season, you're not going to get a bye week in week two, so to get.
Speaker 3: A home game.
Speaker 1: So the Chargers are going to play the Chiefs in week one in Brazil. You'd think they'd get a home game the next week. They can't because Chris Brown's tour is squatting it so far. So the NFL schedulers did the next best thing, and they said, well, Vegas, it's kind of like a home game. It's a hop, skip and a jump for the Chargers to go to Vegas.
Speaker 3: It's probably the easiest.
Speaker 1: It's the easiest for yeah, for sure, unless they were to play the nine Ers. Yeah, exactly, And so so they were gonna put the Chargers Raiders on that following Sunday. Well it turns out that the Raiders game or the Raiders stadium is being used for a boxing match and a UNLV game on Saturday, too close to that what would be that Sunday. So that's why the Chargers are playing the Raiders on Monday night in Week two in Vegas.
Speaker 7: I mean there's at least it's a day, you know, you get an extra day, but still, right.
Speaker 1: Other complications while planning the NFL schedule included Billy Joel's reschedule concert, Paul McCartney's tour. They all play in these big stadiums, so there's a lot of shuffling that goes around, you know, not ruining the big payday these stadiums get for hosting a Billy Joel or a Paul McCartney.
Speaker 7: They just released the schedule. We talked about it a little early. They released the schedule this week. I was pretty amazed, having gone back through and looked at that that even during COVID they were able to play the full schedule. I mean, they did obviously have some creative scale. They played a Wednesday game, for God's sakes because of some COVID protocol issues that they were talking about. But they didn't They didn't miss any games in that twenty twenty seasons.
Speaker 1: Whole thing just makes me still hear that word, and it traumatizes me.
Speaker 3: What Steelers COVID, Oh Steelers, they're the ones who played on that Wednesday game. How are they going to get to eight and eight with that? With that team? Mike Tomlin does amazing things.
Speaker 1: I don't know what with that wide receiver bet against Mike Tomlin. This year would be the year.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not telling him.
Speaker 1: You said that Mike Tomlin went bet on Mike Tomlin this season.
Speaker 7: Twelve o'clock hour. First of all, we're going to be doing our trending stories. We have what you learned this week on the Gary and Shannon Show. You have the nine news nuggets. You need to know that even even Keana is walking around slightly embarrassed and proud at the same time of the news nuggets that.
Speaker 3: She has put together. She and you and you turned the microphone off. I did I know it, but I still that and not what I'm supposed to do.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but it's still loud enough that it comes across as it does.
Speaker 3: Lisa and let the dog out. Sorry ow, I'm sorry. Well, chum it up on me.
Speaker 7: Now you've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show. You can always hear us live on kf I AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio ap