Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Everybody's Cecily here with Stephanie Hi.
Speaker 1: Together forever.
Speaker 2: Now listen, I don't know where you are tired wise, how tired are you? Scale of one to ten.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm gonna be honest and say like a nine because my dog, Bob Bob. Well, first of all, it's not even just him, it's I'm I wake up. My body wakes up at like six thirty, no matter what time I go to bed, same same. My eyes just pop open and I'm like done. I try to go back to sleep. I can't. But then if I move even the slightest bit, my dog wakes up and is like, oh, we're awake, Well let's go. And then he starts pawing me, like pawing me uses his paws like their hands, and he will knock the phone out of my hand. He will do whatever he can to like go, it's no, we're going out, bitch, right. And then I get there, he calls me bitch, which but he means it in like it's like.
Speaker 2: The funny way female dog. Also to him, that's like a compliment. Yeah it's a girl. That's a girl.
Speaker 3: That's exactly bitch. That when in dogs speak yes, then can I tell you something? Can I tell you something that has nothing to do with like, you know, celebrity anything. It's just like sure, like, okay, So I go out of my house this morning, as I as I as I do every day when I walk the dog, and I'm not getting any like signal on my phone. Mm hm, and I you know, you know, it's just like a thing. I'm sure we're I'm sure all humans are a little bit like this, but I feel like this is also just me and anxiety. I immediately I'm like, what's going on? I guess my phone is broken. I'm always just like, well, my phone is broken, my phone is I guess I need a new phone, which spoiler alert, it took that I really was getting no bars. It was basically saying so os in my whole neighborhood, which it does. It's never done that before.
Speaker 2: I mean, I have good because of fire or something, I make it worse. You're like, well, I hadn't thought of that.
Speaker 3: Right, I have no idea. But I got home and I asked chat GPT. I was like, okay, so my phone is saying that there's good, and it was my entire walks so, and I woke up this morning and I had no you know, I had internet on my phone from my house, my wireless, but I had no you know, no LTE or whatever. Five G I had no bars flatlined. And I thought that was kind of weird, but I didn't think that much of it. But like I said, I was outside and it just kept saying sos sos only. So I asked chat Gypt and It's like, okay, well could be, this could be. And then it's a really complicated whole thing of all the things I need to do and like take out my SIM card and clean it. And I'm like, oh, hell no, please, And we're with Spectrum and there are no Spectrum stores. But finally CHATCHYPT asked me, or wasn't Chatchpt, it was Gemini. It was on Google, ask me what service do you have? And I did know. I was like, we have Spectrum and they're like, okay, well, Spectrum uses only Verizon towers, so see if there's an outage in the area with Verizon. So I'm like, that's not going to be the case. I look it up and it says, yes, this is a known there's a known outage.
Speaker 2: Well, I've got to tell you something. You're not going to love. Oh, no, you're not gonna love. I believe you. I believe that story. I believe Gemini. I believe you. And possibly there was, but it almost always says there's an outage. When you look for the outage, it's like a it's like an ailment in my opinion, like oh, if you go to the doctor too much, they're gonna think. Every time every single time I've looked for an outage for what I have, they're like, yes, reported outages because people just report shit all the time.
Speaker 1: There might have been there must have been. Well this this.
Speaker 3: Is so so blatant, like something that's never happened before. Like I couldn't get a signal on any part of my walk, like through my entire So it's either my phone is totally well, it's in my it just says it's in my area, and it says it's not going to be this is known, and they're gonna it's not going to be fixed until uh two in the morning.
Speaker 1: That hell, but I will.
Speaker 3: I will tell you that when there's been a when I'm having trouble with my internet and it's spectrum, like they will tell you if you look on spectrum and check for outages, it will say, nope, there's no outage.
Speaker 2: So if you need help, you know, we'll try to better find some other way. You better find Jesus.
Speaker 3: And then sometimes there is an outage and it'll say yeah, yeah, you're experiencing an outage, and it will be done at this time, and then of course it never is.
Speaker 2: That's funny that you had a chat chatty experience because I was up kind of late last night. It was my one night off. I had a very busy social weekend. As you met. The week last week was just go, go, go concert, concert, concert, friends in town. And then Saturday night I took off and I spent that night asking chat GBT, what foundation matches. I'm back to that, Stephanie. We thought we had it settled. We thought perhaps we had it all worked out. But I'd gone to Sephora earlier in the day and gotten some samples, and I can't. I guess I just can't see very well, and I don't have enough good friends that are like, yeah that one.
Speaker 1: Nobody will just tell me. So now I'm just relying.
Speaker 3: On people tell you. You just don't Belie you just don't.
Speaker 1: Like my friends. Don't tell I don't believe that you've always fight with each other.
Speaker 3: But you've had some Aora, you've had Nordstrum, You've had a lot of people tell you, like what your color is, don't take their side.
Speaker 2: First of all, Sophora also doesn't do shit. They don't do shit to help you. They just you ask for a couple things like, yeah, I just care you.
Speaker 3: I've been with you. I've been with you at a Sophora and watched a really amazing gay man like spend a half hour with you and match your foundation, and in the end you did not like it.
Speaker 2: I liked him. I do remember that, and I'll give you that. But I just but Chatchimi was also so confusing. I was like, all right, I'm trying medium neutral and it was like that seems from what you've told me, like way too dark. That's going to be too dark for your jawline. I was like, okay, you're right. So then I and then I even uploaded photos and it was like, you know what, it will literally write out you know what, I've changed my mind. That looks amazing on you. Oh then I get confused and I'm like it does because it doesn't look like it to me. Then I put the old one on the other side take a picture, and then I had to ask him, like, you can't post any of these pictures right on Google. This can't come up, and gave me this whole speech how it can't. But you know that it can. It can do whatever it fucking wants and it will someday who cares. And there the worst pictures ever. It's like late at night. My eyes are like crossed in both pictures for some reason because I'm trying to look at the dot.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's one of those where you upload it straight to the site. It's not even through your Yes, it's just bad. It's just it's not good.
Speaker 3: Did I tell you about when I when I asked it if when I was having it helped me shop pet insurance, And then I asked it if it was going to if I said, okay, well I'm sold, And then I said are you getting a kickback? I tell you about that, and it got all offended. It was like, no, I'm not getting a kickback. How would I even I don't have a bank account like it said that, Yes, it goes where would I put it? I have like, No, that's a great answer and a good question. We have to be asked.
Speaker 1: We have to ask the questions and then screenshot the answers before they disappear so we can see them. Yes, yes, somebody, here's somebody we won't sue.
Speaker 2: I think we should talk about our sponsor today, which is somebody we would never sue because we love them.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah, I'm a fan. And what we're talking about is Hers. So listen, I've told all my friends this. If you've tried everything to lose weight, which I had because I had gone through menopause and still have had gone through menopause, and I was working out all the time, I would cut sugar out, I was not losing a pound and then I tried GLP one medication and it came off so easily. And you deserve to feel good in your body this summer. And that's why weight Loss by Hers now offers access to the FDA approved we Go vpill and we Go vpen designed to help you lose weight and keep it off. They all they have access to a lot of different weight loss medications and you can lose up to twenty percent of your body weight when combined with diet and exercise. So ready to reach your goals? Busines for hers dot com slash rose pricks to get personalized affordable care that gets you. That's f O R H E R S dot com slash rose pricks for hers dot com slash rose pricks. Wait Less by Hers is not available in all fifty states. We go VI's a registered trademark of Novo Notice Guess to get started. To learn more, including important safety information, we go the clinical study Information Restrictions.
Speaker 1: Visit for hers dot com. There you go. All right, let's get into our thing. By the way, I was just it y. Let's start with Briber. By the way, I just want to say.
Speaker 2: I was looking at Facebook and there was a photo of a guy that we know, he's a comic. I won't say his name, and it was a picture of him with a young woman and I was like, God, that's just so my god. Here we go, fifty and twenty, here we are. And then it was his daughter. I did look at the comments and then it was.
Speaker 1: Just like yad and daddy daughter. I was like, oh, thank God, was it? Why can't you say?
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna say but I will say this, Well, I guess it's well, it's fine because it was his daughter. Yeah, it was a squaw. It was a Sclar brother. So I'm very happy to see it. But I will also say that, but like I told you, when I went to death Cab for Cutie last week, I was succeeded next to this man, this kind of you know, older man, like probably a little older than me. And he was with his daughter, and I was like, how cute, how sweet? And she was very young, like very tatted up like whatever. And then at some point during the show they just started making out. I'm like, oh, that's not his daughter, right, well, hopefully it was. That was jarring. I was jarred. It really kind of took me out of it. I think I could do so. I mean, I mean really I don't know how she was a but she she presented it at like nineteen, and he presented around sixty, I mean.
Speaker 1: And then I was I don't like it.
Speaker 2: Oh, well so you started loving it, You've excited. I loved it. It moved me like all the other music.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's talk about it. Yeah, yeah we do. And we've kind of fucked around for like ten minutes. Yeah, sorry about that, guys. That's my fault. It's my fault told you.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't do a very long Verizon story for no good reason.
Speaker 1: And there's no we don't. Sometimes we just you know, sometimes you need a little lube. Sorry most of the time. Sorry all the time, all the time.
Speaker 2: You know, let's not let's not be unclear about this in case anyone needs the little assistance for reminders.
Speaker 1: Idiots. Okay, no offense.
Speaker 2: That sounded angry, And I didn't mean when I said idiot idiots. I meant like, not you know guys. Yeah, not y'all, yeah, not all men, and not comeine.
Speaker 1: Come on, gay guys. Stop Britney's spears is So she just listened.
Speaker 2: And you know what, it's really interesting to talk about her today because we just came off of talking about Perez last week, and I want to say that we are very aware of like some of the stuff which we're going to talk about again with Perez when we give you the updates this week, but we're aware of the idea that, like.
Speaker 1: We were very mad at him.
Speaker 2: It was a very conflicting situation for many decades of how mean he was to celebrities, like even at their worst moments, and so I'm very aware of the fact that, Okay, then we're also talking about the celebrities, but it's also sort of a different time. It's not just a private moment where Britney's trying to drive to Starbucks. It's Brittany putting herself on TikTok and us. She wants us to see that, and she wants us to seemingly talk about it because she's putting it out there. So I do make that distinction between us. We're also not going to make fun of like her mental illness. We're going to make fun of some of the stuff she says, but that's the stuff she says.
Speaker 1: Make fun of it, but you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But we're I think we're allowed to comment on the fact that, like, first of all, you and I both went to a slight bit of medical school, me more than you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you went in for surgery, like you went further than I did, not it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did some clinical clinical work and yes, anyway, we got a residency. Yeah, yeah, that doesn't matter. But we are able to diagnose oh yeah, point, we're able to diagnose mental illness. And so Okay. Obviously I'm joking a little bit, but there's some stuff that it's like, it's okay to say, hey, some of this stuff is interesting in the way that you know, it's presenting like she has, you know, bipolar disorder.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And is it wrong to say that, Like, it doesn't mean we don't feel bad. We feel bad, but it's like also interesting that you know, at some point she was under conservatorship. Whether that's fair or not, I mean, whether whether she should have, should or shouldn't have the right to post whatever the fuck she wants. I believe she does, but it's still I think it's worth noting.
Speaker 1: I agree that she does.
Speaker 2: And I think it's also a little different where she was like at her worse and having meltdowns and he was drawing, you know, dicks coming out of her mouth and cocaine.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Oh I wasn't even I wasn't even equating it to Britney Spears. I was just saying, us talking about it, we're definitely not making fun. I think it's important. It's almost like PSA, It's like before we come down on Brittany. Oh yeah, well, I'm just saying before we start blaming, you know what I mean, Like she's struggling with her.
Speaker 1: Mental health, is my point.
Speaker 2: I have this memory and I've mentioned this before and then we one hundred percent are going to get into this. But when I did Best Week Ever, which I did for like two years, every week for two years, and our whole premise of that dumb show, which I'm very thankful for, thank you for who ever paid me. But the whole premise was making fun of celebrities.
Speaker 1: That was the entire thing.
Speaker 2: It was like TMZ on fucking steroids, you know, And we had to come up with jokes and we have a topic.
Speaker 1: And it was always like Britney crazy shit.
Speaker 2: And I remember, like you really went in for Anna Nicole, and I always felt a little bad, but not that bad because she was just ridiculous and we were making jokes.
Speaker 1: It was the time.
Speaker 2: It was the time that you did that, right, you know, we could, I could, And I remember coming in and I had all my jokes about Anna Nicole and she died that day, like she'd like died an hour before I was set to like work or whatever film and obviously we couldn't do that story. But I remember the director who I really like likedown like she cried, she liked like she had tears, and at the time I was sort of like, well that's a little much. We literally mocked this woman every week up until last week. We mocked her relentlessly. Nobody stood up and was like maybe we shouldn't.
Speaker 1: Sounds like she's really fucked up, you know what I mean, Like we really went for her and now she's passed and like people are crying. I wasn't crying. I was a little bummed.
Speaker 2: I was like, what are we gonna you know, I didn't want to make fun of her, so we had to change the thing and like give her her due, like oh no, but it is a weird thing we do as a society. We like go right up to the line with people and then they die and we're like, oh.
Speaker 1: No, well what I mean?
Speaker 3: I I think that's why I'm sort of specifying that I don't I don't. I don't believe that what we're doing is making fun of Britney.
Speaker 1: So I agree.
Speaker 3: I think we're Yes, I feel comfortable in the fact that we're just discussing what's going on and it's not normal, and I think we're saying like this is troubling.
Speaker 1: It's trubling.
Speaker 2: So Brittany took to Twitter. I call it Twitter still, I understand it's called X. I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 1: And she wrote a very very long post, and we're going to get into that.
Speaker 2: But she talked about sort of being a couple things. One of the things she talked about being upset at one point, many many years ago, that she found out her parents secretly took her kids to the beach.
Speaker 1: That was upsetting to her, even though those.
Speaker 2: Kids really probably needed to go to the beach with their grandparents, you know, and get away.
Speaker 3: Also, it sounds very it's the whole post sounds so paranoid. Also about living in a world where people can secretly can take secret trips. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: And she said, Okay, I'm going to read a quote she said in part many things, but she wrote quote, I never got to be me the real spears. I used to be unbelievably intelligent and one hundred percent I was brainwashed into an ignorant system where every I think, she said, goddamn, I wrote blank blank person took advantage of me. I firmly believe I'm an angel, and it hurts now that I want to stop before we go further, Like, that's the religion thing, that's the Bible, love of religion. Psychosis, yes, which we talked about when we talked about PRES. It's always kind of an interesting although when we do our PRES story, which isn't right now, I am starting to think it was the sepsis psychosis. I'm starting to come around on that theory just because so many people are saying it. I don't know what's going on with Brittany, but so she says this, I'm going to say it again. She says, I firmly believe I'm an angel, and it hurts. Now there is something so interesting to me about mania and psychosis that is so deeply tied to narcissism. And you and I have talked about this. What's that about? Like you think you're an angel?
Speaker 1: Like what is that?
Speaker 2: What part of the Like I wonder why that it always seems to go that way, Like Kanye, I'm God, I'm Jesus.
Speaker 1: Why you don't just get religious you think you're the fucking God?
Speaker 3: I mean, do you think it has to do is there? You know? Okay, this is this is not the same thing at all. My father was well, he was, as they called it, manic depression back then, right, I think he was bipolar and his father was bipolar for sure. But I never but I never saw certain things. But I will say this, he was extremely like had such a high opinion of himself. Like he would tell you like, he's a genius, and people were always so jealous of him, and you know, people were always like stealing, stealing his jokes. I mean it was he was kind of out of his mind. But he would tell you like, I'm a genius. I'm like, we meet it not so many times. Yeah, that's a thing. So what is that mania? I wonder how that all tip. I'm sure there's like a medical reason for that, but that's very interesting that that's such a common thing. She also said quote that she failed as a mother because basically I didn't and you can read the whole thing, but she failed as a mother because her son didn't believe in the Holy Spirit.
Speaker 1: So she'd asked her son and he's like, yeah, I don't really, I don't really think so.
Speaker 2: And I do think there's something so interesting that they're having similar She and Perez are having such similar like revelations in this weird way. Not passing judgment, but it's odd timing.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, And then in that thing she was saying, she was like, yeah, I cried like for months, cried every night and prayed because you know, she thought he was like a heathen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe, but like the devil was going to come get him kind of nonsense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I mean, how hard is that on the kids?
Speaker 2: Like, oh my god, these kids are having to They really are having to handle a lot with their mom. That's just a constant. It will never not be that. I know they love I think.
Speaker 1: They love her.
Speaker 2: But then the other thing is unless you want to read her whole thing, do you want to read that? And then I'll talk about the botox or do you are we Well.
Speaker 3: I can't, Okay, I mean there's just she says, Okay, if you can't, she says, want to. I want to tell my kids and people in general that I'm sorry for my mistakes in the past. I don't want to be in the business and frankly, the thought of the business. It's not like when I was younger. My intention and mindset were in a completely different place when I used to perform, not one time in those fifteen years, was it ever me and the way I used to think, I was shamed, embarrassed, forced to do it all my head, meditated on almost fighting through it versus when I was younger and I dreamed and felt unbelievably lighter, and the connection was different with the fans. I was simply being sassy and doing my thing. But I can never blah blah blah uh. But what if fame is an illusion? What if none of it is real? As people, we all want a hero or someone to look up to, but we're simply just.
Speaker 1: People at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: She wrote this, We're all stars in my eyes because get closer to God and get my heart in its most beautiful spiritual way, and have dreams again like I did when I used to go to Mexico.
Speaker 1: Oh no now, or like yes, I don't. I feel like she didn't write a lot of that.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's a little chat chat help or something, because that doesn't feel like her language for the most part. Now, what she did write is she made a very helpful video where she is. You know, it's interesting in her videos because they posted I saw this video and she so filters herself and I get that. I get that when you when you get what is she in her mid forties now and now she her whole, her whole like idea of herself. Is this young, beautiful, perfect pop star that was scrutinized in front of the world thinks in part to Perez Hilton and any magazine that picked it up, and Best Weekend and myself and anybody else who bullshitted that bullshit. But now she's so filtered that I don't think she could possibly even know what she even looks like, you know what I mean. There's just so she's kind of in this post and I mean she's like, doesn't even have any eyes.
Speaker 1: I've done those. I've posted that on tip.
Speaker 2: There's a filter on TikTok that I don't even I swear to you, I don't even know how to take it off because I don't really understand TikTok. It's very pretty, and so it's like, well, why would you, I wouldn't pick it off, but you're so blurry and you look ten. So she does this whole thing and she's like very you know, talking quickly as she always has, and she's like, I just need to tell you guys, like be kind your bodies, Like, be very kind to your bodies, because I've got really bad botox and my like, she's showing how one of her eyes is normal and the other eyebrow fell down.
Speaker 1: Which is a thing that happens.
Speaker 2: And I'm actually kind of glad she mentioned it because it's like a good reminder, you know, don't go crazy. I was even looking at it made me think of this because I have quite a few friends that have been botoxing their neck.
Speaker 1: You know. We talked about that, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, well, maybe I'll do that, and then I read if it does sometimes it can go it can stray.
Speaker 1: You know how botox can kind of stray.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good, that goes neck its own thing.
Speaker 2: It will and it's like traveling dangerous in the neck because it can cut your It can cut you cannot swap, be able to swallow if you're right close to I'm sure that they know how to do it where it's not close enough, but yeah, I don't know that kind of cut.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 3: Listen. I have a friend I won't mention her name, but for a little while, and this was this was a little bit my fault. She has a degree where she could do some medical stuff, and I was like, you should go you should go to a botox you should get licensed and doing botox, and then you should have botox parties. Now, the only reason you can't you actually can't do that, or it's a little bit hard, is because you have to then and you have to have a doctor overseeing it. But the doctor doesn't have to over like come with you. The doctor just has to lend you, like their license that you know, so that you're under their malpractice insurance. So my point is just going to be that she's a very responsible person. And she was like, yeah, I'm not into just like doing botox on people without but you can just go do botox on people if you have a certain type of license, even if you don't really know how to do it, as long as some doctor will sign off and then basically they get a percentage of everything you make. So be careful out there because people that are a little bit you know, you hear about these doctor death type people that are performed. They just love to do surgery. They don't actually don't give a book no, So you like, if I wanted to, well, I'd have to go to school to be like a pa. But anyway, luckily we're all lucky that she has scruples. Yeah, right, so Brittany was right in that thing.
Speaker 2: So well, let's leave Brittany and move over to Angelina Jolie's brother.
Speaker 3: Yes, I can't wait to hear this story like.
Speaker 2: We've Okay, So let me remind those who might be too young to remember this, But many many years ago at any Oscars, Angelina and her brother James are very close to their parents, or they had the same parents. James, uh, what's his name? John Voight is their dad. I think they both I know Angelina, but I think James two had a lot of issues with their.
Speaker 3: Yeah he's fuck crazy dazzy, Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And so James was, you know, it was this kind of wild. And this is back when Angelina, I believe one for girl interrupted. So it's back when she had like straight black hair, very like goffy looking, and he was like bleach blonde.
Speaker 3: And well, was she with Billy?
Speaker 1: I was going to say, but I think that was.
Speaker 3: During the blood around her neck phase.
Speaker 2: Probably she was kind of doing a vampire sitch. But she brought James to the Oscars and or a party whatever. And they made out right, but said they make out. They made out. They kissed for like quite some time. Uh oh, well, look it up. I mean it's not for like an hour. I was like thirty, I mean eight seconds. But it was way too long to kiss your brother on the mouth. It was insane. Go ahead and look it up. I'll wait.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, Okay, challenge. Challenge accepted. Angelina jo Lee. Okay, Jolie making out with her brother at the Oscars. Okay, I'm looking it up. It says Jolie and Haven shared a quick kiss.
Speaker 1: On the lips. Nope, look it up. Find the video, find the picture. I'm telling you, I don't care what Chad chu. I was there.
Speaker 2: I was there at the Oscars taking the photo. I wasn't really there, and I remember it happening, so it was a thing and people talking about it for a while and they're like, it's so weird. I mean, it's just so weird. Anyway, he sort of lived his wild life, lived his life the best he could. And then he got married, got married to a woman, and then they got it annulled just three weeks later.
Speaker 1: So that didn't work out. Oh no, And then Shortly.
Speaker 2: After he did that, he opened up about his sexuality. He went on a live stream, which again very similar as far as like, we're all just going on live streams now, like pez you know everybody. He went on a live stream and he came out basically livestreams doing the heavy lifting.
Speaker 1: I think, really, I mean, holy shit.
Speaker 2: Now what I like what he said very much is he explained quote that he back in the day, Well, he said something interesting. He was like, I used to know when he was young. He was like, I used to know I was really into Disney princesses, Like it was my favorite thing. Now I want to I want to interject and say, I think that's lovely. But also, straight men can also be into Disney princesses, and there's no shame in that mean you're gay or straight, you know, it's just like that's a cultural societal thing. You can love Disney princesses just the same. But he said he always kind of related to that, and he said, quote, but he didn't have the language back as a child to explain how he felt. And he said, quote, I hope that they can look beyond the labels and simply see me with the same heart, and I say, you bet we can, James, I'm not great with the making out. It wasn't making out, but that it was like a shock kiss just to be annoying on her end.
Speaker 1: I never blamed him, I just blamed her.
Speaker 3: I guess her the quote she said she was like, Oh my gosh, my brother's like so happy for me right now, and like, I'm so in love with my brother right now because he's because he's told me how proud he is of me.
Speaker 2: Oh right, But then the kiss. I didn't mind that I'm so in love with my brother right now. I didn't mind that. It's a weird way to put it.
Speaker 1: She's you know, we say we we kind of.
Speaker 2: We kind of forget how annoying she is to me. In my opinion, she also two things can be true at once. She can be amazing, amazing mother and do amazing things for like the world via charity and stuff, like all those things can be true, and she can also be very annoying. She's so self important. I don't think she's especially an amazing actress. And you know, like I don't blame her for the breakup of Brad and Angelina, but I don't like that. You know, I'm Brad and Jen. But I remember Jen telling stories of her just calling and being he.
Speaker 1: Is Brad there. She would call, she would call them landline.
Speaker 2: Jen would answer and she'd be like, may I speak with Brad And wouldn't no small talk with Jen. She's like, oh, he's not here right now, and she's like, okay, bye, Oh my god, Jen.
Speaker 1: So you know, and it worked.
Speaker 3: I'm looking that's the thing. It worked because you know why Brad's not gonna talk either, right, you know.
Speaker 1: Right, agreed.
Speaker 2: I'm going to just send you the picture just so that we can be on the same page here, because.
Speaker 3: I looked at I did look it up, and I still I could we all Okay, hold on, I'm gonna wonderful working a ton with so many creat they've talented, gorgeous, sexy.
Speaker 1: We're we're gonna have to watch it with him, and.
Speaker 3: I have that enviable job of getting close to one of them and presenting her with an oscar.
Speaker 2: And now I have to watch the Okay, that's the first saying I love my brother. Oh it is that's not it. They're not going to kiss on stage at the Oscars.
Speaker 1: This is back. This was at a party.
Speaker 2: I sent you a different one, although this looks like a different time, So I guess they kissed all the time. I guess they just often kissed because this was a different thing. But just go ahead and take a look at what I sent you and go ahead. And I mean, maybe that's not him, Maybe that's a.
Speaker 1: Guy who knows. I give up.
Speaker 2: If you think it's great, then I think you should just kiss your brother on the lips with tongue I will. Okay, speaking of, do we have time for one more?
Speaker 1: Should we hold sure? Because I think we're kind of out of time. Why don't we move matt Rife to our next one?
Speaker 2: Okay, whatever you think? I well, what do you I think? So unless you because that's.
Speaker 3: You know what, Okay, then then I'm going to do I'm going to do one more story that's like a very small I just kind of wanted to fit this in because I have an opinion about it that you're not going to agree with, and that's always fun. It's always fun. Well, I guess we've disagreed already, because I think it's amazing that Angelina and her brother find each other so hot and sexy, and you don't you know, you're kind of prude like that, and that's totally fine. Oh my god, Cecily. It doesn't mean like you're great too, you know what I mean, Like, it's fine.
Speaker 1: I found the right one. But yes, you're just.
Speaker 3: You're just very conservative and that's that's totally fine. Okay, this is just a quick story. And again you're not going to you're not going to like my opinion. But okay, So it says Howard Stern staffers not allowed to speak to radio host at parties in quote cultish company quote. People were warned and I have to just read you a little bit of this, Okay, Howard Stern's staffers revealed the strange rules they had to follow while working under the famed radio host. In the alleged cult company, people were warned before any company parties not to speak to Howard, with the added note that people have actually gotten fired for it, an insider claim to the US Sun, all of okay, this is a quote. All of these men who worked for Stern are so desperate for Howard's attention. It's like they all just like want Daddy's approval so bad, one source alleged. And then it says, I think a lot of them acted out to get that attention. You go into that compound and it's just pictures of Howard everywhere, the insider claimed. Quote, and then everyone greets each other like hey now, hey now, said the source, referring to one of Stern's notable catchphrases. And it all seems light and fun, but once you step back, you see it as something else. A second source told that this is all told to the US Sun by the way, that the workplace environment could feel like a cult quote, especially if you're on the outside looking in.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, duh, okay, right.
Speaker 3: Whenever you're part of something and you know someone is in charge of everything, you know you want to please that person. The second insider alleged, yeah, shocking, uh right, And then they reached out for a quote from Howard and or his reps and they didn't get back.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay.
Speaker 3: Basically my take on this is like, yeah, they're saying that these people, these fucking weirdos that like worked for him, these like you know, Island of Misfit toys, were acting crazy and would talk to him, just constantly wanting his attention and looking for Daddy's approval. I if I too would be like, you know what, we're at a party with whatever. I don't know the network. Serious people don't fucking talk to me at this party. Guys can't act right like. I don't think that means like he's running a cold. I think it means like these people are fucking crazy and they're all obsessed with their boss Howard, and they are in a cult like with each other. But I think Howard's just living his life. That's what it's always kind of sounded like to me. And I don't mean always. I understand he sucked for a long long time, and he was not great to women. And I'm actually with you on that.
Speaker 2: Not great to women, Yeah, I mean i'd go far beyond that. I think he was just as dangerous as Prez anything that Prez ever did, okay, genuinely okay, But.
Speaker 3: I just think this kind of rewriting this part of the history, which is like Howard changed. I mean, I think all the way back in twenty sixteen, yes, when it was Hillary against Donald Trump, Howard Stern was one of the few people that was like, no, fuck that, this guy's crazy. I've had him on my show. He's he can't be our president, guys come on and then you know, and at this point, I think, you know, Howard just wanted to be you know, he'd always said I'll never get married, but then he fell in love with Beth Sprowski or whatever her name is. And I just think that, like it's the fault of the people from that world that have made him like cult status, do you know what I mean. I don't think he's doing that, and I don't I don't think that these people coming out now and going, oh my god, you weren't allowed to talk to the boss. Okay.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if I believe some of those stories. I mean, those could be way further down than already. Let you know, anybody you're thinking, give you some random intern, like you said, they're going to think it fun, so it says not. It's a total non story. And I am I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I agree with you, Okay, I never interesting. Okay, oh totally.
Speaker 2: I mean I don't think I disagree with you on making out with your sibling, but that's just me. I mean, I'm like, oh, I'm old, I'm very old fashioned. I'm just you know what I mean, Like, I.
Speaker 3: Just you're also not attracted to your brother and that's okay, that's okay, you don't have to feel bad about that, Like, that's just some people are in siblings aren't like, you know, my brother's like hot, you know what I mean, which is maybe why I am coming from a different place of understanding.
Speaker 2: I get it, and you guys went a little further than Angelina, So I get that this got gross. We're very sorry. We're gonna It's not our fault though, it's Angelina's doing. And that's our show for today. Tune in this week. We have obviously a press Hilton update, We're doing a full story on that. And we've got more cringey, gossipy Hollywood nonsense this week.
Speaker 3: Yes, but fun good like some silly, some silly stuff, a little bit of dark shit. It's it's all. It's all happening for us this week. All right, y, Thanks everybody. Bye,