Speaker 1: Hey, folks, welcome back to Everything is a Bitch. Mike is here with AJ in Vegas.
Speaker 2: Yes up, dude, all right, man, just finishing up poker today, and then I'll come back at the end of the month for a few more shows, and uh, that'll be it. I think it's all weird. I mean, I'm it's so strange. I'm not I'm gonna say goodbye at the end of the last episode. I still don't really know, like, well, there might be a season seventeen. The why am I saying goodbye? It's it's very strange, very strange. I don't know that it's really weird.
Speaker 1: That kind of ambiguity sucks, so you know, I know, you need some predictability and stuff. Yeah, yeah, you look good though, man, you what's the way in today?
Speaker 2: I'm a two nineteen, right, I gained a couple. I'm eating you know, I'm eating eggs and sausage in the morning, which I don't know. In La I don't really have I mean maybe a hobbrolled egg and a cup of tea. But here it's like down the halls eggs and biscuits and gravy. My god, I gotta have someone. And then lunch time with the guys. There's always a sandwich run at lunchtime, the pizza run. So I'm just you know, I don't eat light way in la. I'll be okay, but I'll get my you know, I get I keep getting my steps in. And it's weird. It's a very strange thing that happened to me, that that illness that flew kicked off the weight loss. And here we.
Speaker 3: Are, well keep it down and when you get here in May, yeah, we'll uh, we'll get you on the on the routine.
Speaker 1: I'm on and it's uh, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: I'm doing long walks on the along the beach. It's a beautiful walk and usually well.
Speaker 1: On Saturdays and Sundays anyway, you're I mean, one hundred girls run by you while you're going.
Speaker 2: You know, it's.
Speaker 1: Crazy and uh, but it's it's a great workout, a little bit hilly and and uh, you know really is good and uh and then mess around in the weight room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, eating healthier and it's yeah, it's good.
Speaker 2: Look at all these there's so many guys on the poker table that are billionaires.
Speaker 4: The head of DraftKings, the.
Speaker 2: Owner of uh, what's the door dash, a lot of guys, entrepreneurs from India, China, and these guys, you know, they're all thin, they're fucking loaded. And my partner's like, yeah, they got the chefs. These guys are reading the right fish, the right temperature. These guys got every day, saw it his cold blood. They're having a bull peptides. So yeah, it's a different world now, different.
Speaker 3: World it is, but half of them die at sixty five. Anyway, you never know what the what the hell is going to happen.
Speaker 1: So we're we're doing all right. We're still we're hanging above ground, folks.
Speaker 3: Kenny may jump in here. We have no idea. Well, I've been Robbaby doesn't.
Speaker 1: Because he's at the cigar bar, and I have been hanging out with him a little bit at the cigar bar.
Speaker 3: And that thing, it's that should be TV series.
Speaker 4: It's Cheers.
Speaker 3: There's Cheers forty years later, fifty years later or whatever.
Speaker 1: All these each of these guys is more fucked up than the next one. And Kenny shows up and he and his lovely wife Arena will actually go to the cigar bar.
Speaker 3: Just to be with her husband. So you sit there and you watch all of this smoke just flying into his wife's face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's just pure misery. But yet she hangs in and hangs out there. It's hard for me because I don't smoke cigars anymore, for me even just to be there, but for her it's just it's a cloud of smoke in her face. And there are just one character after another.
Speaker 3: There's a guy there who's literally a bad guy at publics the supermarket, and every one of the eyes feels bad for this guy, and so everybody does like unbelievable ship for him. So either there, uh you know, they had some food left out for lunch, they bring that over, or they're going to dinner from there, so they invite him. They're bringing him cigar. The guy's got probably the best deal of anybody. He just shows up there and cigars.
Speaker 1: Come come for him, and food comes for him and and everything else.
Speaker 4: But I forget his name, But the last time I was there, he.
Speaker 2: Uh Stewie, he stewe steweye Steweie brought some uh stuff from his garage, stuff from his house that he's trying to sell pawn. Yeah that's a different guy.
Speaker 3: That's a different guy.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's different. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the guy that works at public.
Speaker 2: Oh that I know, Stewey the Bagger. Yeah, because Kenny gives him clothes and stuff. But now this guy came in with a mirror with an eagle on top, like the old days on Long Island, the colonial thing, trying.
Speaker 4: To sell it.
Speaker 2: Somebody bought it because they felt it was a clock clock with an eagle on top. But yeah, he comes out to the cigar bar, which is an upscale place. I mean it's a good looking place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it's a very nice place.
Speaker 1: But that guy, the guy, the guy that does the impromptu garage sales.
Speaker 2: It's hysterical.
Speaker 1: So apparently he must have been something in the uh, the tobacco cigar industry, because he's got all kinds of logoed stuff with cigar brands.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So I'm up there on Wednesday night and he comes and he's got this huge bag of ship.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, what the hell's going on? Who does this? Like every you know, every week or other week. It just brings a bunch of ship from home and sell it.
Speaker 1: And it's not really that he's trying to make money, he's just trying to clean up his garage. It's apparently so much shit in there, so he comes the other day.
Speaker 3: He had a humidor.
Speaker 1: He had he had a a thermometer, the one that he put it in. He had one of those things you break if you if you get trapped underwater in your car.
Speaker 3: The thing that very nice.
Speaker 1: Okay, like everything was fired by all of these logo hats, cigar hats.
Speaker 3: I wanted to buy it. Hit one. I'd never seen this before. Really cool.
Speaker 1: It's a hat with a cigar logo. I forget what brand it was, but underneath the brim of the hat.
Speaker 3: Was a bereau a beer can, so you could just go like this with a beer and then you're fucking cap like, I gotta have that.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 3: But I tried on the hat. It was so small.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I can't do it with it. I want to have a beer opener on my hat, but I need to have to fit you.
Speaker 2: I was just thinking, if you and I take walks on the beach, this will be the first time since christ nineteen eighty that we both single walking on the beach watching pretty girls go.
Speaker 1: By, and probably the first time people walking by I think we're gay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the first time, the first time since nineteen eighty. People walking by.
Speaker 2: This were, well, they won't look at us as they walk by. Yeah, you know, I go next door to a cigar boll like I said to watch the game games, not to drink, and I went there first night for pastrami. Sandwich was terrible, no more food. But you know, of course there's a hot bartender saying, oh okay, I'll just watch her. That's what guys do. We watched them walk, serve drinks. We just watch talk a few minutes. How she's nice and Emygigi that was gonna be my name is a girl. The next day, I'm like, I don't go see there's another animal. They named Sarah Asian Jewish girl from New York, beautiful but all tatted up. I guess I just you know, like, don't you well, I don't. I don't feel an opening with those kind of girls at all, Like like, I just you know, I just feel like in my fifties I was able to I did it in my I mean, Andrew I was fifty eight, so it can be done. But I just I'm just don't. I don't have that that pouncing ability I used to have like, Okay, I'm gonna go get her. That doesn't work anymore. I haven't employed it in a long time.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: There's there's a line of demarcation, so you know the the've been on the dating app and and have a date tonight with a girl I like, I've gone a couple of times.
Speaker 3: She's very sweet and uh, but.
Speaker 1: I felt like every time I went on I was seeing the same exact women because you know, you do.
Speaker 2: You do?
Speaker 3: You know where your location is, and then how many miles you're willing to travel?
Speaker 1: Well, right right, I'm not going in I'm not going to Miami to date somer, so you know, so I put like a fifteen mile radius on the thing. So I got that and then you know age, so I got it at you know, forty one to fifty five kind of my my sweet spot there, right.
Speaker 2: It's it's good, but they're going to be looking a lot older than you.
Speaker 1: Okay, forty one fifty five is my was my target demo, right, and the other day I'm like, eh, maybe I tweak it down to thirty five. Okay, there's what happens when you tweak the dating app from forty one to thirty five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all the sudden, you're bringing in a sea of piercings.
Speaker 2: And twos and crazy shit.
Speaker 3: It's unbelieved. It happens right there.
Speaker 1: So if you're if you're thirty eight right now, you would have been born in nineteen eighty seven, right, So that's that's like, that's like the line of Demarque eighty seven eighty six. So actually right, you can time it right to when the Mets beat the Red Sox in the World Series series. After that, anybody born after October of nineteen eighty six, they're prone to piercings and buy.
Speaker 3: Art and weird, weird messages like the things. You know, Oh I got what you know? If you watch the Alternative halftime show, don't bother responding.
Speaker 2: To oh they say that ships all.
Speaker 3: Most of the people on there are are libs. It's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it isn't weird. Think about it that they've they've changed the way females act toward men, so there'd be more of them single you know, they're the other pig, the other girls that say they don't need men and we don't need men and we can have a baby. That's that talk turns me off. But you know, like at my age now, I see girls, and you know, I was singling for a long time so and was LA and New York nightlife. So sex happened quickly. But nowadays, you know, we're older now, so sex will come quicker. But then you got to find out what you have in common after the sex, and that could be really awkward because you've already slept together and then you're finding out. I don't have much to say to this girl. You know, once we're in bed, it's fine, But after bed, I had that with a girl for years. We had great sex, and once the sex was off, I had nothing to say to her. But I looked so forward to seeing her. Yeah, it's very difficult.
Speaker 3: I haven't I haven't ventured into that zone yet.
Speaker 2: So okay, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm like, that's I guess I'm ready to. I guess I'm ready to.
Speaker 1: I you know, I don't at this point see any chance it. I'm getting back together with my wife, which was maybe a reason to hang on and not go all in.
Speaker 3: But she doesn't officially move to Texas.
Speaker 1: For a week or so here or two weeks, so probably when she moves to Texas.
Speaker 3: That'll be me giving myself the official green light.
Speaker 2: I don't know, ye, I knows tough the green light. The green light's tough. You know. When I fought with the wife before we split up, it got real, you know, fights for bad. The kids weren't home at this point. But I got to the point where I said something we had in that section a long time. She goes, I don't care if go out and get seck, go out and find a girl. She was really angry at me, and I know she didn't mean it mean it, but to me, it was like, Okay, I got the green light now, and then I just left myself open. And then that what happened to Andrew, it was just something that just came out of the sky. I wasn't trying to pick her up. It's a bang. So yeah, I said, fuck it, I'm going to be open now, and then things happened. So maybe that's the same thing. When you feel the house is clear and you know, then it'll it'll fall to place.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, and she's already. I mean I don't feel like.
Speaker 1: Uh, I couldn't if I if I wanted to. I mean, we've had the conversation so you know, I will of course monitor her and if she has sex with someone that that will be shot and killed.
Speaker 2: So no, I know, listen, but me and Jen divorced that I found that I found. I started dating this girl pretty quickly, Statton Island, Italian girl, crazy sexy, and I'm I kept the house.
Speaker 4: Jen moved into an apartment and one night.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna We're gonna go to a grand union for some you know, just bullshit ice cream, some liquor, candles. It was all like in the mood kind of stuff. And I see Jen and my girls dressed in like my white dress shirt with like a blue bra that you could see underneath it, shorts, you know, crazy, and Jen's showing up there like you know, like a housewife. She's still beautiful, but it brought my heart, Like she's buying groceries and I'm there, like clear with this hot piece of ass getting.
Speaker 4: Candles a duraflame log, you know something.
Speaker 2: No, there were no comments back then either for not with her, but yeah, I know that.
Speaker 3: All the things to make your ex happy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the worst things ever, I know. But we stayed friends, so that's good.
Speaker 1: So I wonder how that conversation went inside the know them household.
Speaker 3: Do you think, like god, like, how long into a marriage before the guy puts thes Where the fuck does that? How do you not know? That's the thing again, we're talking about this nut job who shot her dog.
Speaker 1: But I, you know, I've always had a problem with her, and I knew there was something wrong with her.
Speaker 2: But you're right to be with to be and you know, listen, if Chris Jenner, if Chris Jenner knew because she said she knew Bruce would touch her dress and one time she came home and he was he wanted to dress for her like a woman, So she knew that she stayed with him. Christy Noman knows. That's why she's been out with Corey Lewandowski without worrying about her marriage and how it looks to society, because she knows that she has ship at home. She has a guy that puts fucking balloons down his shirt and wants to be a bimbo, and he's paying for other girls tip jobs and giving him money. And then one girl said he confessed he wants to leave Christy and become a bimbo slut girl.
Speaker 3: What the fuck is you can be in the cabinet and completely fuck.
Speaker 1: Up your job, but you're hold it down and not get fired. But the second Trump finds out your hubbies, yeah yeah, like that bad get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Trump can't take that ship. Trump is a very old school guy. You know, the wife is the wife, the husband. You know, we all know what he did. But he was cheating.
Speaker 4: He was running around like a crazy bastard, typical Gemini.
Speaker 2: But yeah, this guy. Look Chris, she's not long. She's going to be tossed out. I think they just gave her a soft spot to land for a while. But they'll get rid of her and then Trump will get shipped because two women, Pam Bondi and Christy Nom. No guys are getting tossed. But I tell you, Mike, I don't know Dad planned on tap. But uh, I'm fine with the fighting and Iran, I'm fine with it. I want this to happen. I want to fuck them up. But the Left is just some things they're saying. You guys voted for a wall. He didn't deliver on the wall. He's not delivering on this, and the lower this and lower that. I'm like, okay, just don't you think this is a fucking emergency Right now? The wall is not as neither because guess what, the borders shut down, so we're not dealing with riffraff coming over. But right now, the pressing need is he run. I don't feel like I'm getting gited from Trump. However, this war and Hallie acts as we move forward is going to be a huge part of not only his legacy, but come November it's going to be his last two years could be just him getting slaughtered again by the left, you know, impeagement twenty fifth of man like that could swallow up the whole last two years.
Speaker 3: Well, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter what he does. The Left will reject and attack anything he does, whether it's the greatest thing ever been done in the most enormous accomplishment in the history of the US presidency or not.
Speaker 3: They're just gonna do what they're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this thing, I just I hate the if they're fucking with us, which I'd say better than fifty percent chance they're fucking with us, we let him have another fucking two weeks.
Speaker 4: I know, it's just ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I mean, if they if they don't do what they're supposed to do, which they're not.
Speaker 1: They're not gonna do. These are people that don't care about death. They want them death.
Speaker 3: I mean, you can't. The only way to defeat them is to kill them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think he's gonna have to make that decision. And and if if he, if he does, pulls a total taco here, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Gonna be worse than an annihilation would be.
Speaker 2: But unfortunately, there's gonna be a lot of innocence dead because they're gonna make you have.
Speaker 1: To go in or we have to do something that makes it one clear that we have control of the straight and can protect the ships.
Speaker 3: Going in and out.
Speaker 1: So you've got to we've got to put a plan together that completely takes it over.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And there's nothing they can do to disrupt the commerce there, and and then you know, destroy everything else you need to destroy without yeah, without going after the general population. And you're gonna have to have troops there for a long, long long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. My producer, Mari is a Iranian. He grew up in Tehran, about five years older than us. The Shah of Iran took his father's business away many years ago. Lost everything was a big construction company. So like he's Iranian and we talk every day, and he can't wait, and he's not a huge Trump fan, can't wait for something to happen more to happen in that place because he knows how bad these guys are, to the point where he said, like, you know, they they'll be hanging a young girl and then they'll go someone say no, wait, she's not she's still a virgin. They take her out, they all rape her, then they put it back under the rope and then hang her. The things they do, they actually said, this is a really cool thing they did. They're not allowed to grieve. Okay, if you're caught grieving the dad, you get killed. So there's a cemetery in town somewhere and all a lot of hundreds and hundreds of a verres went there with loud music and they danced around the graves of the people they love who are dead, but didn't grieve. They just laughed and danced. So they were able to do that. But this is such a disgusting regime. How how the left can act like what we're doing there? Every Obama said it, Biden said it, Hillary said they all said I will take Avery iron you know, they will not fuck with Israel or America. And Trump had the balls to do it, and they just can't see through that. They gave standing ovations to Hillary, Obama and Biden not tru.
Speaker 1: Like I said anything anything he does. And look, the worst thing I've seen a president do in uh the last couple of years is that fucking monstrosity that Obama built.
Speaker 3: In What the fuck is that? It's the ugliest building.
Speaker 2: In the It was like a Minecraft building that my kids were built of several years ago. By the way, you need an ID to get into Obama's library, So, you know, unbelievable. It's just it's it's.
Speaker 3: Just so funny that it's so fucking ugly, but it's horrible.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have a very sad story that I think, I think you know, but the audience doesn't know.
Speaker 3: The bottom being is dead.
Speaker 2: It is what happened.
Speaker 3: You don't know.
Speaker 2: Kenny's boat.
Speaker 3: Kenny's boat went on fire the other day. No yeah, yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Outside your window?
Speaker 3: No no, no, no no it So his captain right books some charter. Can you let him book some charter?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: So he takes these people out to. It's really a great thing to do. There's this cove in Boca near the inlet that's really well protected.
Speaker 3: Lots of people anchor up, tie up next to each other.
Speaker 1: It's just a big party and the water is like anywhere from two to five feet hilarious. You can just walk around in the water holding your beer and hang out.
Speaker 3: It's a really fun day.
Speaker 1: So he took a charter over there to do that, and I'll text you.
Speaker 3: Well, while we're doing this, I'll text you and uh. At at some point I'm get my phone along older.
Speaker 1: At some point in the in the afternoon, while a is getting his his phone, I'm texting him a picture.
Speaker 3: I'm actually test texting him a picture of a post.
Speaker 1: At some point, the generator in the boat catches fire, and he's got a electrical fire in the boat, and so they have to they have to they have.
Speaker 3: To abandon ship. The charter abandoned ship.
Speaker 1: The fire department comes and and puts out what's left of the fire, and they tow the boat to Fort Lauder. Now, so Kenny didn't know anything about it until hours after it after it happened, and then this like totally shocked me.
Speaker 3: He didn't. He didn't chance on the boat.
Speaker 4: Oh, I was just gonna say, you must have insurance.
Speaker 2: He didn't have insurance, did.
Speaker 3: Not have insurance on the boat. I cannot sell them why he wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Have on the boat. Do that, that's not I know.
Speaker 3: He said he did at one point and then he like did the math. The insurance was so expensive. It was like, come on, what hell do I need to pay that for? And he decided to get rid of it. So, uh, you know they're they're saying they can fix it. Ud be pretty expensive to fix fix it. I'm like, Kenny, Kenny, get sell sell the boat, sell on the boat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 3: Now, you and I could split a boat. Let's get like a twenty five.
Speaker 2: You know, well I want to.
Speaker 4: Take you want something down with sleeping corner.
Speaker 1: And he doesn't really fish, so I mean maybe, but you know something a decent a decent twenty five foot boat used.
Speaker 3: Don't buy it fucking new. Use half their value the day you take them, take possession of them, and let's just have it. We won't give a shit about it.
Speaker 1: Well, we can dock it at my buddies in Jupiter, or we can dock it at Joe's and Pompino and that's it.
Speaker 3: Either one of us can runa We don't need some fucking captive boocket two weeks in advance. We have to deal with his crazy wife. All right, we're doing good.
Speaker 2: But what's just like in a canal? The boat's on smoking up in a canal.
Speaker 3: No, that's a cove like okay, yeah wow and uh yes, big fox funny. This is a Facebook post. Yeah, it says uh from an account called Don't Panic sport Fishing. It says electrical fire on the bottom being outside out of uh. It says the cove Deerfield. Fast thinking by the captain and quick response by first responders led to no injuries and a bad situation brought under control. Well yeah, nobody got hurt, thank goodness.
Speaker 2: But it's in Deerfield. That's all I needed to know. That's Chico doing. Chico did it, so you, you and Kenny can get a boat. Chico did it. Oh he fucking did it.
Speaker 3: What a great cheeko from the graves starting electrical in Deerfield.
Speaker 2: That's where his souls in Deerfield. That's great.
Speaker 3: That is that is messed up. Yeah, so the bottle being is it's gone.
Speaker 1: Now, if we get a boat, can we name it the boat with bottle being two?
Speaker 2: I think too, I guess you could. Why do you go Botta being again? The BB two BB two?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we gotta we gotta go, we gotta go bot A bing two. We can use his name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's such that work. That sucks. I didn't think, Kenny, well, I don't know what the insurance costs. But fuck man, Well, that's why, stupid me, that's why my car I only had liability. I don't know why I thought i'd do it because it's an old car. I said on a conclusion, I'm not going to keep this car forever if it gets banged. But I like the car, and then and now I gotta get another one. Stupid.
Speaker 3: No, I'm sorry. I got If I that's known about that, I would have tried to know.
Speaker 2: I would have to drive it from Florida to fucking you even take a truck, take a couple of days.
Speaker 3: I mean you can flap at it two.
Speaker 1: But no, you can take a couple of days and drive it. I mean it's got one hundred twenty thousand miles on it. What's the difference if you put three thousand more on.
Speaker 2: No, I know, I know, I know, you know. I think I gotta get well, I gotta get some well. You know, Rocco's gonna be driving soon, so I gotta get something that I can toss him the keys to and not scared be scared ship. So we'll see.
Speaker 3: I'm sure Rocco wants a rock like a town car through the.
Speaker 2: Well. I got him drive it once a little. It looks funny butt with a kid in there. But yeah, those boats and.
Speaker 3: The biggest fucking car in the worlds And.
Speaker 2: I used to have a for sixty four Cadillac, which was gorgeous, and I couldn't even go. I got stuck at the McDonald's drive through because it was built after the steps of my car. I had to back out honking people. Was so embarrassing. Right on sunset.
Speaker 1: I remember my mother had that that I guess it was a late seventies Eldorado. It was the longest fucking car you've ever seen. I mean this car, it was so long it got into their driveway in their garage by like that much.
Speaker 3: My father had.
Speaker 1: You had this hanging tennis ball, right, I mean right, you know when that when they when you're dash. Yeah, the tennis ball knew that you had cleared that final engine. You could lower the garage door. Yeah, it was ridiculous how big that freaking car was.
Speaker 3: It was cool. It was as out there.
Speaker 2: You know, people forget like we were born in the sixties, so it was very common for an uncle to show up in a big nineteen fifty five, you know, shark fin back. You know. I had uncles who drove cars like that, and I think that's what got me into the old car. I love an old car, but yeah, I could have first the Eldorado I got from ed maron Arrow when I first moved to Like, oh really, yeah, he used to and he told me. He goes treated good. I banged Connie Selic in the back seat. I said, all right, will nice. But then Chico stopped me. We were in the U haul and he sees this beautiful old blue Fleetwood Cadillac sixty four mint condition. He goes, you gotta get that car. I go, haven't even got a paycheck yet from TV. I'm like, I got X amount of dollars and six thousand of my name. The car was like five He goes, you gotta get it. I'm like, oh my god, I got it.
Speaker 4: And it was a fucking bet.
Speaker 2: I love that car. You can see me from a fucking airplane.
Speaker 4: You could see me on the ten of the one on one.
Speaker 2: I couldn't set with that car.
Speaker 4: Every girl knew where it was.
Speaker 2: You know that. It was a great, great time. By the way, I want to give you a little Somebody raised this and I think it's hysterical.
Speaker 4: He has to do with OJ Simpson.
Speaker 2: This is a great So the Buffalo Bills barely lost the game in nineteen seventy by missing on a bad pass for a touchdown. The loss allowed them to get the first pick in the draft, where they took O. J. Simpson. He lived in Buffalo, where he met his wife, Nicole, and then allegedly killed her. He then hired Robert Kardashian to be his lawyer. They won the case, making the Kardashians world famous. Then Kim drafts his sex tape and becomes me even more fames. So basically, the nineteen seventy Buffalo Bills or the reason we have to deal with the Kardashians today, because if they would have won that game, they would have had the pick they took Oj with, so he would have never met Nicole and thus never have the chance to kill her. Prevented the entire Kardashian family from ever being even a sliver of a subject in modern culture. I think that's hysterical.
Speaker 3: It is amazing fate. But I never knew they met in Buffalo. I don't think they did, Nicole Buffalo.
Speaker 2: That doesn't s I'm sure they met at Matsalona, like the restaurant that's ali. She was a hostess. Actually she was a hostess. Oh, she was a hostess at a place called the Daisy, which is a real popular joint.
Speaker 3: But maybe he was maybe he was still on the bills.
Speaker 2: That's probably it.
Speaker 4: Maybe I forget what you I forget what he was. I mean, he should be too young.
Speaker 3: He would have retired like before nineteen eighty I think, or right around nineteen eighty.
Speaker 2: Well this was nineteen seventy, and when Buffalo chose him, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, maybe for something when he retired somewhere.
Speaker 4: In there, something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's yeah, I think they got that. I don't know.
Speaker 3: They may have that one wrong. But there are tons of you know, look, tons of things like that. I literally.
Speaker 1: I met my wife because I had a blind coin toss with this guy who ran a different division of the company.
Speaker 3: I was running another division and we were down.
Speaker 1: To placing people out of a training program and uh, and so her name comes up and we're.
Speaker 3: On the phone. He flipped the coin. I called it in the air. I assume he was honest that I called tails, and it was tails, and she came to work for me. But if if it had been heads, or he selfishly wanted her or something was gonna cheat and took her, then you know, whenever he I mean, it's the little twists of fade.
Speaker 2: Or Amazingie Rosalie went with a girlfriend. She had broken an engagement off and she went with a girlfriend to a place they couldn't get in. Didn't ever, so she and a grlfa went to the Obi and that's where Jack and his buddy were, and Jack the Jack's buddy, asked Rosy to dance, and Jack was dancing with a friend. Then Jack decided to cut in and they made a date for the next week, and he asked them to marry you that night on second seriously first actually for first date, because the first time they met wasn't a date, and they went. When the OBI got demolished and taken down, they were driving by it and Jack. They pull up to the parking lot and there was a bunch of guys throwing it away and there's this big thing that hung in front of the OBI. Was an old fisherman like a captain's face would rope around it, and they asked for it, and the guy goes, yeah, take it. So they it's self. It was like two hundred pounds. It's hanging on these big hooks in their kitchen above the table where the old obi the front of the door like that. Yeah, so it is, it's all about that that parks of thin.
Speaker 3: I think Gallagher wasn't out front that night.
Speaker 4: Because you imagine kicking inside of your mirrors. Yeah, John Mundo for a while.
Speaker 2: He because Mundo could be a real pain. They asked too when he got liquor in him and they were doing this thing. I didn't do it. I just they were kicking John was and I not sweet, maybe sweezy, I don't know, kicking the side windows out of cars, like doing karate.
Speaker 4: Kicks in the back.
Speaker 2: Maybe Paulson was he getting Yeah, Paulson, Yeah, Paulson, and uh, of course Gallagher gets involved, rips his shirt offs, gotta kich one.
Speaker 4: You know, he always ripped his shirt off before a fight.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 3: It's absolutely idiots. Did you see, uh, this guy rob three home runs in one game?
Speaker 2: Did you see this? Amazing? Yeah?
Speaker 3: What Adele or a Bell?
Speaker 2: So there or something?
Speaker 3: The odds his last name is like Adele or a Bell?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's all It's a Dell, yes, yes, yeah, but.
Speaker 3: It it so over Like the last thirty years, home runs get robbed like eight times a year. That's across one hundred and sixty two teams per team, across all all of these teams. Right, so the odds of.
Speaker 1: There being a home run rob in a game are really really tiny. The odds of multiple home runs being robbed in a game.
Speaker 3: Never happened.
Speaker 1: Right, Three home runs from the same guy robbed in a game, and the last one was an unbelievable play. I mean the first two, you know, in my heyday, I could have probably caught those.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you got if he got to the wall.
Speaker 1: They weren't spectacular plays. He was there and he leaped at the right moment. He got him but the third one was an incredible catch. He had to run a long distance, he had to leap into the freaking crowd with his arm extended, and then you didn't know until he kind of rolled.
Speaker 3: Over that he that he had it. I mean, that's that should be impossible. The odds against that are so astronomic. I mean it's way, way, way more than like winning a lottery. It's just it's just crazy.
Speaker 2: Three. Yeah, that was something else. You you're very rarely see that. Uh you know, I mean over the fence like that. I mean Bo Jackson had some in his day climbing the wall. That was awesome. A bunch of athletes have done it, but yeah, you don't see I think Jim Edmonds was trendous at that too. And uh in the outfield. Yeah, but this guy, I don't know much about him, but that last catch reminded me of the Jeter going into the stands against Boston.
Speaker 3: Well, and it was a one nothing game.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right, one won one to wow.
Speaker 3: Absolutely crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was all that was awesome. Baseball has been good so far. Yeah, that's well, that guy's got great but well they got that guy's got great stuff. What's your pitcher's name, the young kid. Yeah, it was like crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, they got a couple of arms, but they letting alone to go, not just the ship. Yeah, kept him and you know, we I don't know we're going to hit long balls, but we'll see.
Speaker 2: So you got so who was a marcurial moody. Fuck now now he's on your team. But I liked him, but I never felt he was a true Yankee. And now he's dogging about he's injured. But I don't know. I think so.
Speaker 1: Soo rakes up stats in meaningless times. I mean, it's just two outs and a man on second. I would much rather have Lindor or you know, some other guys in lineup up. I mean, he's he'll he'll have big games, but you know, you'll drive in five runs in a game they win eleven to one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, once you hit a clutch. He did for us, especially at the end of the season in the playoffs. You know, but you know, look, the Yankees were crazy for Manny Machado. But if we got him to a long term deal, those long term deals are just they don't end up working unless you win a couple of World Series. The first five years you're not gonna do well the next fucking six years.
Speaker 3: For tons of these guys getting that payday.
Speaker 1: You know, they grind to get to that payday, their off season workouts or fucking hell, and they I mean they go through hell to get to the point with and then they get that check.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, I think it's normal.
Speaker 3: Normal. You know, that year, I won't quite push it as hard as I pushed it last year.
Speaker 2: And I think then it comes down to how you raised, what was your father like, what was instilled in you, Because you know, hustling to get our careers on the ground up in the air with great days. But then once you get it, the big money starts coming in. Come on, we all know how to do all work with less energy than you. I mean, just like you figure it out. I don't think athletes are the same way. They just you know, and they're so pampered. I mean, like the Knicks had Isaiah Hartenstein, who I liked the kid. He was a good off detention I did too, but eighty million for that kind he was essentially Phil Jackson was Isaiah Hartenstein in the seventies, you know, And I used to scream at the.
Speaker 3: Set Hartenstein's a tough guy.
Speaker 2: Jack you know, Jackson was so awful looking.
Speaker 3: But that's the going. That's the going, right though. I mean he's he's a really important player on a very good team.
Speaker 2: I mean they're the best team. They're saying champions.
Speaker 3: Actually San Antonio is better, you.
Speaker 2: Do, They're good. That's a well except for those visit Rwanda fucking.
Speaker 3: Wemby is so he's crazy. I mean, it's that's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: That's well.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's a guy that. I mean, they're going to be good for another fifteen years.
Speaker 2: World Chamberlain, that's a Bill Russell. I just feel like with the Yankees, I mean with the Knicks, I'm happy right now. We're gonna we're in the playoffs. If we win, if we advance, great, But if we don't, my feeling is by next February we're gonna have the Greek freak somehow. By hook they're gonna do.
Speaker 3: They're help. They're gonna get rid of towns. They need to get rid of the help. I don't get rid of towns.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 3: I hate watching towns.
Speaker 2: It's just kind of guy, I kind of guy, just not.
Speaker 1: You know, love Brunson. Love Heart, you know, I love Ananov. I mean a lot of they got a lot of Deuce. I mean, they got a lot of guys that are fun to watch on the team. And then there's I know, it's just it's just doesn't basketball.
Speaker 2: No. I mean, his.
Speaker 1: Stats are a you know, tons of rebounds and he can score. But it's just he doesn't play defense.
Speaker 2: Well, he doesn't at all. And even brun said Brunch is not a great defender either, So the two of them together, it's in liability.
Speaker 3: But Butson tries to play defense, doesn't have the skills.
Speaker 4: To take thives.
Speaker 2: He takes offensive fouls more than anybody in basketball. He's tough.
Speaker 4: No, I love I'm on a Knicks fan page.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I gotta get off because there's too many young guys who I think we sucked ten minutes into the game. I'm gonna lose. I can't take people like that. Get rid of Heart, get rid of the get rid of Brunson.
Speaker 4: You know, just stop it.
Speaker 2: Did you think we'd win sixty games with Mike Brown, not fifty two or fifty three? Come on, it's it's where where we were year. But Detroit got insanely good. No one saw that coming, and now we got to get past. Look, Boston and Us, we're fun. We go back and forth. Cleveland could easily come in and fuck jack us up too. I mean, you don't know, it's a.
Speaker 3: Well, it's the Hawks are good, going to play. We'd end up having to play the Hawks in the first round. They were because it'll it'll be three to six, and uh, Boston will end up Charlotte.
Speaker 2: Maybe Boston play probably Charlotte. Yeah, I think they were hot for a while too. They got some fun. They got some good.
Speaker 3: Teams are more ten or more games over five hundred. It's not like there's uh, you know the West. You have some some teams that could sneak in, like Golden State a good record. Lakers have a very good wreck, but would have had Lakers would have had a better record than the Knicks if Reves, Reeves and uh don here at the end of the end of the year.
Speaker 2: But that was two big ones.
Speaker 3: I saw something.
Speaker 2: I saw this.
Speaker 1: On social media last night. You know Milestone, first time ever. Uh father, he's an assists to his son.
Speaker 3: Haven't they been playing together for three fucking time three years to get a fucking assist in a kid, Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this poor kid.
Speaker 2: I saw him get stripped of the ball three times and three times in a row at the end of the game last week, and they went for fast break laps the other way. Then he shoots an air ball. It's just not fair to him.
Speaker 4: He's not ready. He's a G League kid, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, but if he's not quote unquote ready, he's never going to be ready.
Speaker 4: There's no getting him ready.
Speaker 2: He's just not He's not there. Yeah, he's not there.
Speaker 3: He's just not that good.
Speaker 4: And what about a second, his second son is coming up right?
Speaker 2: Where's his second son? Now?
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't know, writing you know, fake racist from marks his door. I mean, never has a guy been this great at a game for this length of time and been so absolute, so.
Speaker 2: Bad and the guy never and really he's done nothing wrong since sixteen years old. He's been a mob. I mean, outside of the little racist bullshit.
Speaker 4: I don't like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but overall, no cheating, no kids outside the marriage, not no legal problems. Uh, you know, I just I.
Speaker 4: Can't take him taking dives and rolling around the floor.
Speaker 2: When no one hit him I mean, no one on the ground. And you see Kobe getting his fucking shoulder back and his finger back and shooting free throws with the ruptured achille, and and no one's hitting the and I love coaches are telling him bitch. Move was the coach calls him a bitch, the black coach. They got into it for a while, they called him a bitch. A lot of guys are calling that now right to his face, even teammates who said it to him. He got ugly.
Speaker 3: Look I I tore my achilles.
Speaker 1: And when I tore my When I tore my achilles, it's not that it's that painful when you like people say that it's pain it's not that painful.
Speaker 3: But there's nothing there. When you put your foot down there, it's just jelly.
Speaker 1: There's nothing to stabilize it. And I mean, all I could do was was hop to uh to grab something that could stabilize me. I couldn't put any pressure on it. And it wasn't that it was so painful to put pressure on it. It was just there was nothing there, which is collapse because the whole.
Speaker 2: Town is gone.
Speaker 1: To see him rolling around, walk to the freaking free throw line and nail both of the free throws before.
Speaker 3: It's just I was just un he was, you know he was.
Speaker 2: But uh, you know I got a lot of ship when he died because I did the Counter the Counter podcast on the Bad Kobe. You know, people didn't like that. Oh yeah, how could you say it? Well, you know he had two sides from them. Now it's it's coming out. A lot's coming out about his other side, you know, is uh womanizing side and cheap side. The way he was like that. In other words, He's been on helicopters before where the weather wasn't great and he kind of pushed the pilot. We got this.
Speaker 4: You can do this, you know what I mean, Like we're not driving.
Speaker 2: You can make it. You can do this, because you know, Tobe is like up at five o'clock shooting, you know, six hours of free throws and so he's so prepared and ready. But I think he probably was like that that day too. You got this, We're gonna fly. We're taking the chop not driving.
Speaker 4: You know, very what made me great.
Speaker 3: We'll never know.
Speaker 2: I'll never know.
Speaker 3: My commentary on him.
Speaker 2: Is just on the basketball court, it was amazing, amazing, Top five tough.
Speaker 3: Just you know to Jordan that there has been since Jordan where I mean, he just was killer instinct and just tough as name, I know.
Speaker 1: And that's why that's what people hate about Lebron is Lebron's on the ground, fake a fucking injury, like a big pussy, and he's not. You want to be respected as one of the greatest players of all time, you can't do that.
Speaker 2: You know, Kobe's nickname the Black Mamba, I read it might take a hit here because do you know I read who gave him that nickname was Brian Scalabrini, the big, tall, redheaded white guy they had because he called himself the white Mamba because he knew about snakes and said, these are the deadliest snakes in the world.
Speaker 4: But bah bah, and Kobe was like, is there a black mama?
Speaker 2: Goes yeah, oh I'm then I'm black Mama. So Scalabrini was the first to bring up the mamba tack as a joke because he wasn't too good at what he did.
Speaker 4: I mean, he scored a few baskets now and then, but you know, compared to.
Speaker 2: Those guys, I mean, it's fantastic. It changed Kobe's life. It changes dedication, changes number what he needed to win. Black Mamba came out.
Speaker 4: You saw that he looked like he looked different. Yeah, he got different than the face he had.
Speaker 3: Like a snake like looking face.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We haven't talked about the rescue of the pilots in aw.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say that, you know why, because you mentioned your achilles and nothing there. I was looking at videos and listening to stories of soldiers who've ejected from jets traveling at that speed, and you know, there's no guarantee you're going to live. You're hitting the air. It's five hundred miles an hour up there, and you're the ten to twenty g's. You can't have your elbows outside the seat, It'll rip right off. This guy had his right leg was being held together with a vein and artery and skin from the knee down. The left leg was completely fucked up. This elbow was backward, and the rubber boat on the parachute lands in the water and he had to pull himself. His legs were not working and only one arm work. But he got in that raft and had to wait like seven hours for help. But how about this tool they have that can hear the human heartbeat.
Speaker 3: You're telling me a bunch of shit. I don't know which which the guy is.
Speaker 2: This is not, this is not the two most recent guys. This is another guy who was talking about what he went through. It's it's but they it's almost it's pretty much almost fatal if you if you reject, it's not you know you're landing. It's the speed of the wind up there, plus the G force. If anything's hanging outside that little seat, it gets ripped off. He said his head was the size of a basketball, his lips with the size of cucumbers because of the G force. But these guys, I couldn't believe. This guy climbs the mountain range seven thousand feet and they hear this tool we have that here's a heartbeat. Holy shit, that's amazing, amazing. But he foolishly said God is good and they fact they felt that that could be a Muslim because they say, ah h, you know, it's like, wait, is that one of our guys? God is good? Or God is great?
Speaker 4: That that's what he's gonna say.
Speaker 2: Those are the words.
Speaker 4: It just didn't sound right. But then they knew more and more about him.
Speaker 1: Well, he could say less than a year before the movie comes out or the first Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Somebody's already already working on that.
Speaker 2: Black clock down. It's the opposite of Black clock Down. Dude, forty four bravo.
Speaker 3: Some of this has to be a little bit exaggerated.
Speaker 2: You gotta do it.
Speaker 3: Those are some of it's embellished.
Speaker 1: I mean seven thousand feet okay, so maybe maybe where he crashed, he was already at four thousand. I don't know, but they make it sound like like, oh, it was just scaled the side of you know em up to seven thousand feet and then hid in at Crevis.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, I don't know. I know is they would have found me at about four hundred.
Speaker 2: Feet exactly, would Yeah, there was a Crevis.
Speaker 3: At four hundred Why Why isn't that good? I mean, but I got to go to seven thousand for that?
Speaker 2: This is good.
Speaker 4: This feels good right here.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Those guys they're made of something different. I'm not made with Those guys are made of I.
Speaker 3: Love it, I do, you know.
Speaker 2: I love it because I just feel like, unfortunately, when it comes to pride in your country, pride and your president, it takes a war sometimes to see the kind of amazing things we can do that A make you feel safe, and B. If what I'm hearing is true, then we're in trouble. I heard real quick, because I got a heart out in five minutes. I heard that we're There might be some people in the war machine, so to speak, orren fans of Trump that are basically telling other people in high positions to disobey Trump's orders, and even some soldiers might. I hope this isn't true. I'm sure there's elements of it that are true. Not everybody's gonna love Trump who works in the military, But that's scary if that kind of shit.
Speaker 3: Is going on, well in subordination trees, I mean.
Speaker 2: It's happened, always happens. But this is a different kind of president. I mean there's you know, how he is a lot of people don't like what he's doing and who he is. And there they made no they made no bones about going after him in every capacity. So why wouldn't it be a movement to disobey some orders upcoming?
Speaker 3: Who knows? Who knows? I thought it was really weird, uh Malania yesterday? Yeah, nowhere, what the.
Speaker 2: Was that why would she come out and say.
Speaker 3: That is there is there a bunch of I haven't seen anything about her, and and uh, that.
Speaker 2: Means it's coming.
Speaker 4: I mean something's coming that they have to get ahead of.
Speaker 2: That came out of nowhere. No one puts it right.
Speaker 3: I thought that. I thought that maybe I just know because I'm not.
Speaker 1: I think the whole thing is so ridiculous that I don't if I see a story on it, I don't even look at it. So maybe it's just not in my feet anybody, epstein anything. But I didn't see anything about never and.
Speaker 2: Somebody because there's a few pictures of them together, which, like I've said, people take pictures all the time of people that aren't desirable. But they're in the same.
Speaker 4: Room, they were in the same tax bracket, you share each other's jet.
Speaker 2: People do that.
Speaker 1: Then she legitimizes the quote unquote victims who aren't fucking victims. I'm sorry, but they're not freaking victims.
Speaker 2: With an asterisk. I mean, if the the young girls who are giving the massages that turn into hand jobs, he's he's paying them. They've got a shitty family life. I understand why they're there, but why keep going back. If the guy makes you nervous and it's icky, then fucking stay home. I agree with you on that capacity, and on that point I agree, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think any of their, of the stories I've heard thus far, I don't think any of them would hold up under scrutiny, under tight examine it. I think the overwhelming majority of these people were just really, really happy to be making a bunch of money prostituting for a bunch of billionaires. Train was flowing, it was wonderful.
Speaker 3: And you know, when they find out twenty years later that there might be a freaking money tree that they can they can pull a few uh some food off. Of of course they're in line for the money tree. But yeah, right anyway, all right, dude, Well we'll do a good little fashion up there, and I'm looking forward to having you out here in a couple of maybe two three weeks and three yea.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it may ye before, yeah, sometimes it may. We'll make it happen.
Speaker 3: We'll figure it out, Okay, all right, thanks folks, We'll talk to you next week.