Speaker 1: Laps Fan Solar system. If you don't know, you should know that Fucking Cast is nominated for the Sports Podcast Award for Best Wrestling Podcast. That means it's time for you to get up off your asses and do the right thing. Vote. Get your friends, get your family, get your enemies, get random people off the street. To do the right thing. Go to www dot sports podcastgroup, dot com, slash sports Underscore category, slash best Dash Wrestling Dash podcast, slash hashtag get it done. Show the world who the best podcast is.
Speaker 2: It's the Lapsed Fan Wrestling Podcast with Jack mcar se O and JP Sorrow. We've got an exciting Christmas program lined up for these folks.
Speaker 1: We've been to a Little Boys this year. I don't know, I don't it's an artificial tree, so I did artificial job at.
Speaker 2: Timmy tidness is only exceeded by inability to adjust hollow the third Wrangling Deer. The Lapsed Fan got.
Speaker 1: A price for the million dollar Man. Even Santa Claus.
Speaker 2: Say, it's not so off, and we're rolling right on. The twenty twenty four TF Christmas Show continues. It's a TFX mess, It's the Unwrapping three. It's all the above, and we're very much rounding third here in our bounty of gifts that have blown us right out of our socks here as we cast and cast and cast Mama Sorrow here as well as JP Sorrow. So it's extra special. And boss, what's the next gift of Christmas?
Speaker 1: We here we go? This is one that was you know, asked, fast tracked. He was desperate to get it in. He made sure to get it in. I'm glad he got it in. Andrew Martin, give me them scissors and see.
Speaker 2: What also known as test. By the way, that's right, because it's right. He had to have made that joke.
Speaker 1: I'm sure I've made that joke many times. This is a test, after.
Speaker 2: All, this will be a test I think of our patience.
Speaker 1: This is great.
Speaker 2: Andrew's a heavy hitter. In the gift giving the TF Solar System gift given category he gave.
Speaker 1: He gave a Nash doll.
Speaker 2: Right, what yeah, I saw have that puppy the Nash. He always joked about how a wrestler always says funny things during his interviews. Someone took a stuffed plush version of that and put inside a custom voice box so that when you squeeze its tummy. It says things that we always joke about. Yeah, very cool, It was very funny. And every now and then it'll fall off the chair in my office and start talking by itself, which is very disturbing. I don't know how to shut it off. Has a life of its own, does? Oh my stuff? Now? What is that? The TNA tenure anniversary post card, Yes of us be from twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: Thank you for ten years of total NonStop support, Happy holidays and the bust of New Year, TNA and entertainment. But the real card says it's the pain never stops. It eats away at me. It's every single day of life. The terrible thing about hell is that when you're there you can't even tell. But not for the lamps fans. You guys never lie to me. With you, it's never a work. You are both the true authors of shame and pain. I'm endlessly grateful and forever in love with the cause. Through the bad times and worse times. You are the You are there for you are there for me, for us, for the future. Merry Christmas, Happy Honkah, happy Kwansa, and everything else. Now cross the line. T L.
Speaker 2: Isn't it a wonderful note?
Speaker 1: What he says? Okay, this is to me.
Speaker 2: T n A ten You know, it's ten years to Jack.
Speaker 1: And there's one open individually addressed, and there's one open last.
Speaker 2: All right, so this one this one? Yes, all right, I'll go first. You're good to Jack.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see what he cooked up.
Speaker 2: We got. We got red and yellow towel brother new Japan Pro Wrestling, an okie scarf.
Speaker 1: Oh that's wild.
Speaker 2: Oh, and a Dina powder. Look at this?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Is it more weight controlled Dina powder?
Speaker 1: Is that a real? Oh? Yeah? I thought it was like a package of dining powder. This was no.
Speaker 2: This is what went around the package. It's an old time wrestler named Vernon Gon who you would see in the fifties if you would watch wrestling back on the Dumont network. And he had a weight gain supplement called Dina powder that we've often joked about. And Andrew found a way to get his hands on on one of the rappers and then hear a note with Jake on it. Jack, your very hard work over the ten plus years of laps will not go unnoticed. I give you this NJPW towel It goes very well as a companion piece as a napkin when you are eating your burger in the room. Speaking of iron, calcium and vitamins AB and C, here is an original Dina powder label. Because it isn't all about food right. Speaking of food, I also give you this Kevin Nash crazy Dip. There doesn't appear to be an expiration date on it, but tread lightly motherfucko, as it was manufactured in May of nineteen ninety nine. Also check the placement of Nash about to roll up hulk from behind and enjoy and prosper. What is It's a crazy lollypop with a crackling dip there from the chupa Cups chupa Chups candy company that we know and W CW had licensed lollipops. Yeah, crazy dips. Lick the lollipop, dip it in the thing and then lick again and then it's like pop rocks. It goes off in your mouth. Yeah. I won't be trying this, but I appreciate it, like strawberry flavored. I thought it was gonna be like some kind of sativa or something so great.
Speaker 1: All right, we got another box underneath the box in the box.
Speaker 2: Japan. Japan Wrestling. Yeah, New Japan for wrestling is like the premiere wrestling company and in Japan very cool and one of the famous guys would always wear a scarf to the ring.
Speaker 1: Dude, you're trying to like roll me up from behind JP. I know how much you loved the The Undertaker one Dead Man show you went to, so I'm giving you this awesome Undertaker uh Undertaker locker room fucking elite figure. You're also getting a Jeff Hardy stamp. Not really much to say about that one. Also for you, a Kevin Nash ww Racing Champions car. I imagine that this is the car that he used to take the click to the dates to the dayto Denny's. And well, fucking I'm the biggest. I means I'm the least fucked up and to drive fu is always very hard. Titan Holiday comics signed by the Brooklyn Brawler. Oh my god. Okay, let's see what we got here.
Speaker 2: So he's oh, yeah, yeah, the fucking car always blows my mind. I talk about this every Christmas show. How much license W step you merchandise there really was? I mean, who cared about W Stepp that god, look at this. What is it?
Speaker 1: You remember? Remember the cut up Christmas caper?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the the Titan Towers Christmas card.
Speaker 1: Signed by Steve Lombardi.
Speaker 2: That's the same one from Steve, more like the internal w w F employee Christmas card that they would send around and people have had old ones sitting around. They put him on eBay and sometimes our fans buy him and send him to us.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's he's this is a one man Dead, one dead Man show figure that he custom made this. No, it's I don't think, No, it's not. This is what they sell. They have won him doing his show. What a fucking idiot?
Speaker 2: Look at him? Why would you make a toy about that? I mean, what don't you describe what you're looking at? Please?
Speaker 1: So all right, so it's it's Undertaker. And he's got a T shirt on that says Undertaker, one dead Man Show. And he's wearing a baseball hat backwards. And because we weren't a hoodie like he came on to the stage for us that time. That was unbelievable. And I got this Jeff Hardy figure. It's a stamp, right, it's a stamp. This you know, you know it's it's like, it's things like this that just make Christmas completely not worth it. I'm kidding.
Speaker 2: I think that's the exact reaction he was looking for. Kudos to you again, answer one more.
Speaker 1: There's one where he said open up last. So I've been waiting the mains open the.
Speaker 2: Wrestle many of gifts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess so. Hello, They've a lot.
Speaker 2: Of effort, they really do.
Speaker 1: They do. See what this is here? Oh my god. The gifts are for both of you. If you remember last year you received two figures, which was the start of the labs. Uh the lapse Hasbro series.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, last.
Speaker 1: Series one was made by me, Shane Douglas from Rumble ninety one and V k under.
Speaker 2: The the V th under Liker. That one's not going anywhere.
Speaker 1: Now presenting series two, I commissioned Instagram user and friend James Blizzard at James Blizzard of oz oh Wait to create to create Sid Hogan and Truck Hogan. James is an amazing artist who hand paints his logos rather than prints them, which is a rarity. He's also nuts, which draws me even closer to him. Ah. He has a brain, a brain pain gang, which consists of himself and a couple of other folks who have headaches and mental issues. He's great and like myself, is excited for you to receive these works of art. Unabled toys James Blizzard Production, Sid Hogan and Truck Hogan lapsed Hasbro's series two. Uh here, you want to do one, I'll do one.
Speaker 2: Sure thing. These are custom toys that he makes based on characters we create on the show. Off the top of our I long had a story about how when I was a kid, I miss interpreted a wrestler's name. I combined two wrestlers name into one, and I would talk on the air about how it was so strange to me that I had this this name in my head that never existed, and this guy created a toy that combined the two wrestlers, and it was like this thing my whole life I thought about, and this person.
Speaker 1: Made Mania is what it says. That's the shirt I gotta make, now you mania. That's the shirt.
Speaker 2: Look at it.
Speaker 1: It's the Sid. Right, it's the CID but with the hair cut off and a stash added on. And right it's the Sid figure but with the Hogan Body's phenomenal it really is. That's absolutely astounding.
Speaker 2: And this one is going to be which one is This gonna be truck Hogan.
Speaker 1: So it's going to be Diesel.
Speaker 3: This one's gonna be truck Hogan. I can see it already. Oh my goodness, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Look it's more. Uh it looks like Ea Sullivan.
Speaker 1: Look at this.
Speaker 2: Painting.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that is amazing. So that's that's that's the Diesel. That that's really what he's.
Speaker 2: Got, Like the war bonnet, the war bonnet.
Speaker 1: He's this is the diesel the new Hasbro with Hogan legs and oh my god, this is absurd.
Speaker 2: He makes them. Yeah, he takes like existing figures and he modifies them to look like the new character, and then he paints on designs and colors. Trust So it's it evokes the toys we used to have, and it's and it updates them to us.
Speaker 1: This is so funny.
Speaker 2: He made ones of us before. Yeah, yeah, you ever see the one of him downstairs? He has No, I don't think it's a JP Sorrow action figure. If you can believe it, Jesus Andrew knocks it out of the party.
Speaker 1: He does that. That's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: The innovation.
Speaker 1: That's great. That's a great series of things.
Speaker 2: Leaves one in all. Indeed, Andrew, thank you so much, dude. Another winter, another another chicken dinner.
Speaker 1: Brother.
Speaker 2: As we're about to uh close out the next time We're with You. Yes, just a remarkable Christmas here ten years running TLF, so it's highly appropriate that we have a landmark on wrapping My House. The final gift of Christmas. We're with You.
Speaker 1: My Tree plays a production of the Lapsed Entertainment Group.
Speaker 3: Its content is intended for private use only.
Speaker 2: Sorry, we want