Speaker 1: Now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners, Josh, good morning, good morning, good Win yesterday, Bro? Can you do it again? Leasie?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see where has this guy been hammering?
Speaker 2: Hank?
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good morning, hammer and Hank. You've been playing this game a long time. I mean years. Yes, you've been in the Hall of Fame. Huh yes, sir?
Speaker 2: How many times? Five? Five times? How long do you think you've been playing this game? Started calling in in twenty twelve? Wow, he knows this stuff. Josh, did you get all that? Did you get all that? Josh?
Speaker 1: Okay, knows what he's doing.
Speaker 2: I got a Rob Ryan Show t shirt going to the winner today. Hank's got a couple of those. I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're listening for Hank. We're listening for Josh. Josh. You gott a you gotta have the game of your life right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, are you ready?
Speaker 1: Josh?
Speaker 2: That was good? Okay, Hank, I know you're ready.
Speaker 1: Question number one, what do you call the utensil combination of a spoon and forks? Hank?
Speaker 2: Josh? A spork? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Now, Alex just playing the pulley bone here. What if they said a poon a poon.
Speaker 2: You would have not accepted it.
Speaker 1: It's a sport universally known as a sport.
Speaker 2: Okay, soon does sound good? Uh? Josh was insanely quick on that. Wow. He told him to step it up and he did and he did. Maybe I need to tell Hank you need to step it up, Hank. There we go, Yes, sir, all right?
Speaker 1: Question number two, Rusty, what bear is white and black and nose?
Speaker 2: Kung fu? Hank? Panna kung fu pand Hank's on the board. Okay, this is how it should go a game. Yeah, we do, Yeah, we do. For the win? What is the original area code for Houston? Hank? Hank? Go for it? Seven one three Hammer and Hank the.
Speaker 1: Five time champion that he is, five time Hall of Famer.
Speaker 2: Josh, do you think I was throwing you a trick question there or something? I'm not originally from Houston. Where you from California? How long you've been here? But they're like a long time. That don't get me. No, No, that's okay, that's okay. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The seven one three, I mean it's the seven one three, you know. Yeah, all right, Josh it's fun having you on.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: Hey, you scored some good tickets yesterday, so you got you got to end and out.
Speaker 2: With some tickets. I hope, I hope to get you back on in about thirty days. Okay, dude there all right, Hammer and Hank, you want to plan on Monday? You know I do.
Speaker 1: You know they haven't made it a holiday yet, the day after the super Bowl, and I'm not going to the super Bowl seven. It will be, But what I'm saying is we're gonna be here on Monday. You need to be here on Monday to play. Okay, I'll be here, all right. Bro.
Speaker 2: How many rod Ryan shirt t shirts? You think you got? About six? All right, let's add one to your collection. Dude. All right, good love to man. Good to have you back, bro, hang on for